Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Were beautiful day to fight for the American way. Tomorrow will be in its own way as well, though do be careful on the roads. I don't know that a whole lot of this snow is going to stick, but it's going to be sloppy and slushy and all that. Maybe on the grass some of it sticks. But hey, really interesting stuff. Before I get to this very very important bill that I've been pushing for for years, and I love that this is a bipartisan bill that was just introduced, I do want to let you know about this potentially really important development in the US Supreme Court, and we won't know until we get there. We're going to get there for the hearing on May fifteen, and we'll be able to read something into the oral argument before scotus.
Speaker 2: But here's the headline.
Speaker 1: Supreme Court poised to make major decision that could set limits on the power.
Speaker 2: Of district judges.
Speaker 1: This comes after three federal judges issued separate nationwide injunctions blocking an executive order by President Donald Trump ending birthright citizenship for the children of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Now here's why.
Speaker 1: This is so interesting, and I think means it's going to be a really important holding ruling. The Supremes are working ot on this one. Normally they're not doing oral argument this late right because they wrap up their session at the end of June, so normally they're not bringing people in for arguments as late as May fifteen. And I think the reason they're doing it here is because obviously we've seen a whole lot of nationwide injunctions being issued by individual federal judges, and so I think the Supreme Court is probably going to go beyond this particular issue, as important as it is, and address more broadly this idea of district court judges issuing national injunctions. And I don't think for a second the Supreme Court is going to say that can never happen. But I think the Supreme Court is going to lay down the criteria, put down a template, and try to rein it in that That's what I think we're going to see come out of this or they wouldn't be doing it this late and this way. So I think that'd be a very healthy thing for America. So I'm glad that the Supreme Court is taking it on. So let me get now to this very very important bill. I've been calling for this for years because, as you know, my real job is, you know, I've been a trial lawyer now for forty plus years and representing victims in wrongful death cases and catastrophic injury cases. And so you see all this carnage on the roadway, and part of my job is I look at the pictures, I meet, the families i'm around, you know, just the most heartbreaking things all the time, including today. And so you sit here and say, this is crazy. There it's a killing field on our roadways, and it doesn't have to be this way. Yeah, you're always going to have some bad things happen because it's a human condition. But there's so much more reckless driving on our roads than there needs to be. There's so much more death, there are so many more crashes than there need to be on our roadways. So you would think that a people like the great people of Colorado would, as a matter of self survival, want to crack down on this, and you know it. You're out on the roads, you can see it's an epidemic. Now it's even gotten worse since COVID and just that self survival instinct. You would think that people would come together across party lines to say not in our state, but that has not been happening. And we have this big gaping hole in our laws where you got people killing people flight out, killing people on the roads through careless driving, and the law does not empower the das and the judges.
Speaker 2: To punish those people the way they should be punished.
Speaker 1: There's this big gap between careless which is treated as this high level misdemeanor careless for causing death, and between the felony. Because the felony vehicular sell vehicular homicide, you need this recklessness component. And without getting into legal weeds, now you know there's a lot of act going on, but it's harder for das to prove. So this is so wrong and so unnecessarily dangerous. So this bill is intended to address it. Here's that Channel four version of the story. Keep in mind it's sponsored by both a Republican senator in Colorado and a Democrat Senator in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Bill was introduced in the Colorado legislature this week that would increase the penalties for careless driving causing serious bodily injury or resulting in.
Speaker 4: Death right now, that charge carries a maximum of a year in jail. We've covered several high profile cases in just the last two years where children were killed by careless drivers while just walking or riding their bikes.
Speaker 3: Already this year, twenty one pedestrians and cyclists have died on Colorado roads, and those kinds of fatalities have increased seventy eight percent in our state in the last ten years.
Speaker 4: And that proposed change to Colorado state law could impact many families. To report on a Rapo County Ashley Portillo is live at euclid At Middle School where thirteen year old Liam Stewart was riding his bike to middle school in October twenty twenty three when a driver hit and killed him.
Speaker 3: Ashley, you spoke with Liam's dad, who has been working to get the laws changed and is advocating for safe for streets.
Speaker 5: Right And I was able to speak with Liam's father earlier today who told me that phone call from police is a phone call that no parents, no family should ever have to get now. What has made this situation even more challenging and emotional is when they learn that the person, the driver responsible for killing their own son was only facing a traffic misdemeanor. As Liam's father, it's something that Josh start sits on Liam's memorial bench.
Speaker 2: It just kind of signifies that we had a Liam in this world.
Speaker 5: He's reminded of a son he lost nearly a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: It starts to help you appreciate the short amount of time we did have.
Speaker 5: Since Liam's passing, Josh has been advocating for safer streets.
Speaker 6: No parents should ever lose a child, especially when it's preventable.
Speaker 7: He's also working to change state law.
Speaker 5: Under current law, a person charged in careless driving resulting in death faces a class one misdemeanor traffic offense with up to one year in jail and or a one thousand dollars fine.
Speaker 7: Was at a surprise to you guys, as a family.
Speaker 6: I sat up for probably a week reading criminal documents trying to figure out how this could only be a misdemeanor that somebody must have gotten this run.
Speaker 5: If the bill passes, it would increase the penalty to a classic felony and a much longer sentence. And Liam's case, the driver pled guilty then was sentenced to two years or provation.
Speaker 7: What the one thousand dollars fine? Do you feel like justice has been served for Liam?
Speaker 8: Don't?
Speaker 6: No, Okay, justice has not been served for our family.
Speaker 5: With the change in law, Josh's hope is that the loss of a loved one in similar cases isn't just seen as a low level traffic violation.
Speaker 6: We're just trying to get justice for anybody that has to go through this. I never want another family to hear what we had to hear.
Speaker 5: Josh added, Liam was a great big brother. No, I think about him a lot and friend. We'd be turning fifteen this year getting us permit. And while Liam's opportunity to get behind the wheels taken away too soon, his family.
Speaker 6: The world is not a better place without.
Speaker 7: Of here helps to bring change in light of tragedy.
Speaker 6: I think we're doing right by his legacy to make some changes that I think he would appreciate.
Speaker 5: I Meanwhile, opponents of the bill say increasing these penalties and making them even harsher will not prevent crashes. From happening in the future. By the way, this bill is scheduled to be heard in committee, happening this coming Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Refording live in Littleton. I'm not support the covering Colorado.
Speaker 2: First, Ron Ashley, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: If you live in a Reco county, actually is your reporter, reach out to her with your story ideas through our websites or our tip line on the show.
Speaker 2: I would love to talk to an opponent of this bill.
Speaker 1: But what good person could could make any kind of credible argument against this bill. I would love to hear that argument. All the idea that, Okay, if all of a sudden we have these tougher laws that are going to create real penalties if you kill an innocent person on the roadway, that will make our roadways safer. Well, why you have any loss right? And what about respect for the victims? You heard that man who lost his son? What about respect to the victims? I have sat there, I mean, Ryan, it was what a couple of weeks ago, I was over in the jeff Co jail and I was deposing a trucker who spilled pipe killed.
Speaker 2: My client's husband. He'd been deported more than ten times.
Speaker 1: She hadn't even been in the country, and I was in jail deposing him, cross examining monder oaths for five hours before he was about to be released from jail, and then Ice ended up picking him up and getting that deportation process going. But I'm sitting there cross examining this guy, and and you know, you think of all these other cases out there, and he was out right. His max sentence was just short of a year because Jeff go prosecuted it as this misdemeanor, and I've got and I won't take the time.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: I have sat in Die's offices with my victim another trucking case where her wonderful husband killed this this trucker admitted when I cross examined him, took his eyes off the road for nine seconds at highway speeds, killed this beautiful man. This this tremendous husband and father, mister maaanor charge.
Speaker 2: So we've had this big gaping hole in Colorado law.
Speaker 1: There is no good argument, no good argument against this bill. But keep in mind as you listen to all this, and I'm sad to say this, it endangers you right now, whether you're on the road or not, because you probably have a loved one who is It endangers everybody who can hear this. It endangers everybody in Colorado whoever ventures.
Speaker 2: Onto a roadway.
Speaker 1: We have a big gaping hole in the law that puts you and your loved ones in more danger every day.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be fixed. You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 9: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 10: I have come to understand what Donald Trump, what pops into his head and he says he's going to carry it out. I once again, he talked about the tariffs, he talked about you know, he's going to deport people, and this whole thing with mister Braio Garcia. It's that old wisdom and terrifying is if you're not speaking up for this man, there will be no one.
Speaker 2: Left to speak up for you.
Speaker 1: Whether please keep talking, Tim, He is God's gift to Republicans.
Speaker 2: My goodness.
Speaker 1: By the way, this mister he calls him Abrigo Garcia. By the way, did he call him mister Trump or President Trump. I'd have to go back and listen to that clip. I don't think he did, but I'll double check that. Anyway, this kilmer Abrigo Garcia or the quote Maryland man, as you've heard of obviously, that there's lots of reason to believe Ms thirteen, lots of reason to believe lots of other bad things.
Speaker 2: But he is here.
Speaker 1: Illegally, and he is a resident of El Salvador. He's a citizen, pardon me, of El Salvador. And yet the Democratic Party wants to make him right now. They're hero wants to make him right now their cause, please have at it right, because it's going to be like a ninety nine to one issue in America.
Speaker 2: But they're flailing right there.
Speaker 1: They're flailing, and so they're exposing themselves more and more often. And that's a good thing because the more people know the truth about the modern Democratic Party in America and here in Colorado, well then that the better Republicans are going to do, and the sooner we're going to be able to get all this straightened out. Three or three someone three eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine. But behind this craziness from the Maryland senator right who then flies down this Senator Chris van Holland, by the way, had anybody ever heard of him before all of this? But he now flying down to El Salvador to try to save the quote Maryland man who's actually a citizen of El Salvador and in the USC legally.
Speaker 11: I'm here at the airport. I'm about to board my flight for San Salvador. The goal of this mission is to let the Trump administration to let the government of Al Salvador know that we are going to keep fighting to bring Albrego Garcia home.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, but did we hear anything from Chris Holland or anything from Tim Walls about the vicious rapes and murders of say, women all over the country, but certainly in Maryland and in this case by illegal immigrants. I don't think we heard a peep from them on that. And that did not escape the attention of Patty Morin suffering through the unimaginable. That the worst thing any parent could possibly imagine, that the rape and murder of their child. But not a peep from Tim Walls or Chris Holland about that. But fortunately President Trump had this brave woman to the White House, and here's part of what she had to say.
Speaker 12: A lot of you don't know the whole story about Rachel and about the crime that was committed against her, even us, her family, we didn't know all the details. They kept most of it close to their chest, the detectives because they didn't want to do anything to.
Speaker 2: Hurt the case.
Speaker 12: They wanted to keep the integrity of the case, so they kept everything close. I sat for the last two weeks in her trial, and we saw a layer upon layer upon layer of evidence against the accused, an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, and the things that we thought, well, maybe this might have happened. We didn't know. But when we were at the trial, we got all the puzzle pieces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and some of these details are going to be really hard, and you may not want young children hearing this.
Speaker 12: Well, she went on that trail that day, but she was not planning on dying. She wasn't planning on walking to her death. She was planning going to the grocery store with our girls afterwards. Victor Martinez, he waited for her, He waited for her to come closer. He saw her, he saw that there was nobody around. He attacked her. He dragged her one hundred and fifty feet, blood gushing from her head. It left one hundred and fifty foot trail of her blood. To the culverts where he took He picked her up. He threw her against the wall of the tunnel and he raped her. But before he did that, he stopped on that trail and rocks were still stained with her blood. He used them to can hammer her head against those rocks. They say twenty at least twenty times. They could count the cuts in her head. They said that when they did the autopsy, and I've seen the pictures, there's a six inch square in the back of her head where the skull is shattered the way that you would crush an eggshell in pieces, three forths of her brain, hemorrhaged, her right and left side of her face, bashed in her beautiful face, bashed in her head, bashed in, broken bones, fractures. He takes and he drags her some more. He drags her through the thorn bushes. She has all the scrapes and cuts on her body. There wasn't one inch of her body that didn't have some kind of injury, whether it's bruising, her broken bones, contusions, the scratches. She had, a fractured rib, fractured knows, fractured skull. And then he takes her into the tunnel and he picks her up, he throws her against the wall. The blood is gushing from her head, her hair is soaked in blood. And they showed us pictures of her body against the wall, outlined the blood, outlined her body.
Speaker 1: And not one word from this SLB Senator Chris van Holland, not one word of sympathy to her or her family. But he flies down to that same Ol Salvador to stand up for this alleged m S thirteen gang member who's a citizen of L Salvador. Not one word of condolence from Tim Walls right, who says, now, if we don't stand up for this MS thirteen guy in L Salvador, who will stand up for us? This is beyond insanity. This is ed vocating evil over good. This Democratic Party has completely lost its way, and the people can see it.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 13: Sure Van Holland and the Democrats applauding his trip to El Salvador today are incapable of having any shred of common sense or empathy for their own constituents and our citizens. Nobody knows this more than the woman standing to my right, Patty Morin, whose beautiful daughter Rachel, was brutally maimed and murdered at the hands of an illegal alien in August of twenty twenty three. Patty no longer has her daughter because of the failed Democrat Party's open border and these are policies that President Trump is bringing an end to.
Speaker 2: So well said, and just before the last break, we played.
Speaker 1: Sound from that brave woman who laid out the details of what had happened to her daughter, a story repeated far too often once would be far too often, but all over America by people here illegally. Now, there are a lot of good people who come here illegally, but there are also a lot of hardcore criminals who come here illegally because the Democrats won them all.
Speaker 2: They want them all as voters.
Speaker 1: And it's just absolutely obscene, it's immoral, and the American people have thoroughly rejected it.
Speaker 2: Listen to this here we end this is on CNN.
Speaker 14: To port all undocumented immigrants. Voters favoring the government trying to deport all eleven million of them. Back in twenty sixteen, just thirty eight percent of voters wanted the governments that to try to deport all eleven million undocumented immigrants compared to where we are in twenty twenty five, fifty six percent. The majority the American people have come a long way on this issue, much closer to Donald Trump. And I think that's a big part of the reason why Americans are increasingly the country is on the right track when it comes to immigration policy, and why Donald Trump's not approval rating on that issue is in the positive.
Speaker 1: And why do you think that big flip? I think the reasons are obvious. It's clear America now is set on a course and the Democratic Party is on the wrong side of history, the wrong side of morality, the wrong side of the law, and they're going to be on the wrong side of an awful lot of elections, hopefully including the governor's race in Colorado. Let's go to Erie Mike grazing us with his presence again on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Erie, how you doing?
Speaker 8: I'm better than I deserve.
Speaker 2: Good answer.
Speaker 1: You know what that reminds me of when I proposed to my wife, and I proposed to her on TV and then I get off air and I get a call from this reporter and she said, how much did the ring cost? And you know what, It's one of the few times in my life. I came up with the perfect answer. Yeah, more than I afford and less than she deserves. That was pretty good right on the fly to the Denver Post, and they used the clote you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Hey Dan, I don't like Well. The reason I called is I think, you know, you were playing some pretty compelling audio before the break and really sad to listen to and and really horrible actually, but I think, you know, I think it's sort of takes away some of your argument about this this man that's been deported, because you know, everything that she recounted that I heard anyway, you came from what happened during due process of a trial, as terrible as it was. And I'm sure this guy was sound guilty and he's gonna he's gonna be at least I assumed he was. But I think what people are are frustrated with is that this general, this person, this man don't maybe the gentleman or I don't know what he was, but he was. He was erroneously deported. The administration admitted to that, and they're not they're not addressing it, and he didn't have any due process, and I think that's I think that's generally why there are people that are frustrated by that.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike, a few things there question your premise, So let's dive into that. But first of all, who's frustrated? I mean, right now, you got the Democratic Party right now making this guy their hero. And and you know that that's a very good thing for America because it's going to mean a lot of Democrats are going to lose their elections and we're going to get to control our border because Democrats lose their elections. So who are those people out there who are frustrated over this other than elected Democrat officials.
Speaker 8: I don't think anybody has made him their heron.
Speaker 1: Let me play this for you. Let me play this for you. Sorry, you got to hold on one second, man me no, no, because I got to play this sound. Man, I love you, but I got to play this sound. You walked right into it.
Speaker 10: I have come to understand what Donald Trump, what pops into his head and he says he's going to carry it out. I once again, he talked about the tariffs, he talked about you know, he's going to deport people and this whole thing with mister Braio Garcia. It's that old wisdom and terrifying is if you're not speaking up for this man, there will be no one left to speak.
Speaker 2: Up for you.
Speaker 1: Mike, drop on that one, my friend literally get at eerie Mike, So yeah, no. And Senator Chris van Holland who travels down there to All Salvador to try to save the quote Maryland man, but never a word of condolence to the mother of the Maryland woman brutally raped by another illegal immigrant from El Salvador. In terms of due process, my young friend, this allegend MS thirteen gang member has been in front of immigration tribunals, etc. In America over and over and over again. He has had a ton of due process.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I understand there's some dispute from the administration as to whether a mistake was made here, But if a mistake was made, then it had to do with the fact not that he was not subject to deportation, but there may have been in order that he couldn't be deported to El Salvador because he said gang members down there would kill him.
Speaker 2: I wonder why so. But now the Democratic Party is making him their new Hero.
Speaker 8: Hey Dan, why are you ignored alleged.
Speaker 2: On MS thirteen. I haven't seen it proven. I haven't seen it proven. Huh, I have not seen it proven.
Speaker 8: Oh you haven't.
Speaker 2: No, I've seen an awful lot of evidence that he was.
Speaker 8: How could it be proven? Well?
Speaker 1: Could be proved well, it could certainly be proven in connection with a criminal charge. But as you know, Mike, As you know Mike, the evidence, and I consider it very powerful evidence that he's MS thirteen came up in connection with a criminal investigation into some other actors where he was then present with them, and there were lots of other indicators in the evidence that he was MS thirteen, but there wasn't evidence tying into that particular crime. So do you think we should keep I legal immigrant MS thirteen gang members in America until they actually commit a crime.
Speaker 8: No. No, I'm just pointing out the fact that you're using the term alleged because you know you have to No.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: I use it because I'm an honest, fair guy, and that's why I use it, because I haven't seen proof of that crime. I believe he is MS thirteen. He's here illegally. He should be deported and is claimed that, oh, he'll be killed if he goes to El Salvador because of some gang rivalry I'm not real sympathetic to. But listen, if a court is ordered he cannot be deported to El Salvador, then that either has to be overcome in court or you deport him somewhere else. But Mike, you leave out and you do this. I'm sure it's just your enthusiasm. You leave out the fact that Trump administration won in the US Supreme Court and and so now he is there.
Speaker 2: No, no, is there breaking news?
Speaker 1: The US Supreme Court reverse that nine zip ruling in Trump's favor.
Speaker 8: The ruling are you are you playing Stephen Miller?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: Is that your Is that your job?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: That's it that you got doing that? So that's not what the ruling said, Dan, I think you read that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yeah, what did you say, Mike. I'm no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, pack it up, you packet. I'll tell you what it said. I'll tell you what it said.
Speaker 9: It said.
Speaker 2: The Trump said, oh, well, now okay, Mike, you've come alive.
Speaker 8: Please tell us, well, I mean, you're gonna you're gonna just you're just gonna repeat Stephen Miller talking points.
Speaker 2: So that's the best you got. I'm right and you can't prove I'm wrong. So you're gonna say.
Speaker 8: It's Stephen return to the Yes.
Speaker 2: What does that mean facilitate my good friend?
Speaker 8: Well, it certainly doesn't mean to say I can't do it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: This week can agree on right, and we have to hit a hard break, but this week can agree on. The US Supreme Court is good with words, and it knows the words to use if it's going to order the president to return him to the US. And the word is not facilitate the return. The words are return his blank to the US. They could have said that, right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Don't think they could have.
Speaker 2: Right, and we got to hit a hard break.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the US Supreme Court, it just doesn't use language like that, and it doesn't use language and precisely, the whole point is that a district court and listen, I have ultimate respect for district court judges all over America.
Speaker 2: I practice in front him, but.
Speaker 1: That a district court judge cannot order a president to do something when it comes to his or her commander in chief, Roll can't do it. And so what the US Supreme Court is saying is you've got to facilitate the return. And the proper read of that, in my view and I think many others, because the Left is really upset with that nine zip Supreme Court ruling, is hey, if El Salvador decides to return him, you got to send a plane. They could have ordered Trump to bring him back. If they wanted to order Trump to bring him back.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 9: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about crazy the Democratic Party now and making Abrego Garcia their hero. As a Texter says, how did the Texter put it?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 1: This is the DEM's new George Floyd. Uh huh and remarkable. But what the US Supreme Court said, and it was zip, is that wait a second, it may well exceed the power of a district court judge to order the executive to effectuate the return of Garcia from a foreign country, effectuate make it happen. Right, And so that's the big victory for Trump is not in his commander in chief Rolie that cannot be directed by the district court. And listen, I have ultimate respect for district court judges, I said, I practice in front of them here and other places. But you do have this separation of powers, and you have the commander in chief powers assigned to the executive, to the president. And so what the Supreme Court said was that it's proper to order the executive to facilitate it, which means to help make it happen, But you cannot order the executive to actuated to make it happen. And this is all against the backdrop of the administration has admitted there was an administrative error and he was subject to deportation, but not to El Salvador. But he's there now and he's a citizen of Ol Salvador. And you know that Supreme Court, the way I read it, says you cannot order the president to go get him out of El Salvador.
Speaker 9: And he's not a citizen here. You know who was Rachel Morin.
Speaker 15: This is one of eerie Mike's stupidest, worst arguments he's ever made on this show. And if he likes losing, by all means, Mike continue down this path. Because Americans, as per that poll that Harry Inton mentioned, still a majority favor the deportation of all illegal immigrants, not just criminal illegal aliens. But in this particular case that eerie Mike's heart bleeds, that Senator Van Holland's heart bleeds for this so called marilynd Man, and yet they're silent on Rachel Morin exposes them for who they are, and that's not where the American people are, right.
Speaker 2: And it's not just those two.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at Michael Bennett, look at the rest of the Democrats, etc.
Speaker 2: They've made it very.
Speaker 1: Clear over the years where they're at and choosing sides between folks here illegally have committed other crimes and innocent American citizens. They've chosen sides many times over the years, and it's been against the innocent American citizens. Texters, Dana, just re read the April ten ruling. You should really read it versus listening to racist Stephen Miller talking points. You know, as a guy who's practiced law for forty years and.
Speaker 2: I read a lot of court opinions.
Speaker 1: I had read it. I did read it, and it says exactly what it says. It tested it and I might have been but I appreciate the enthusiasm, would appreciate some more accuracy.
Speaker 2: Dan, we can say chaff sweet to eerie.
Speaker 8: Mike.
Speaker 1: He's crying like a baby right now. Hilarious How Democrats love on vetted illegals. Yes, because it's their future. It's their future. That's why Michael Bennett pushing a bill that would make it illegal for ICE to detain an illegal immigrant.
Speaker 2: At the polling place, right, not even trying to hide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why to the Democratic Party in Colorado and nationally, all these women who get raped and murdered and all these other victims, they're an acceptable casualty rate for the Democrats to get what they want, which is a whole bunch of new voters, because they know they aren't doing so well with the ones here. Now, Dan, where were the Dems caring about due process with the J six prisoners. Many J six prisoners were under in human conditions in the US for years. They did not speak up for them. That from our friend Alexa Dan. Supreme Court stated Garcia was subject to a withholding order forbidding his removal Toel Salvador, so it was illegal to send him there.
Speaker 2: I guess it's fine for the government to break the law.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I've never said that, I never would say that. Government says it was a mistake. Mistakes happen, but the government can't Forceell Salvador to send him back. I'm sure Trump could bring an awful lot of influence to bear, but he clearly doesn't want to.
Speaker 2: And I get why.
Speaker 1: I mean, you look at all, and there are plenty of good people who come here illegally, and they shouldn't. The border should be the border should be acknowledged. But there are a lot of good people who come ire illegally. But there are a lot of monsters also, And so why would Trump want to go out of his way to bring back somebody who law enforcement investigations suggests all these MS thirteen ties, etc. Now I'm seeing stories about his wife accused him of beating her. Why would Trump want to go out of his way to bring him back? The US Supreme Court has not ordered him to do that. Dan quit saying, Marilyn Man, he is a legal immigrant El Salvador MS thirteen men, I use Maryland Man to mock the Democrats. My friend, If that got lost, my apologies, I'll try to make that more clear. Dan. If that guy comes back from El Salvador, he won't be put on trial, found guilty, and sent back to Salvador after his trial, or will he just end up in a prison here that he will end up in. Listen, he's not charged with a specific crime right now. I wouldn't be shocked if we woke up tomorrow and he had been deported to a different country, if he'd.
Speaker 2: Just been that would be Kaylee. Wasn't it dump somewhere else? What's that?
Speaker 9: I would be up to, Boo Keley at that point.
Speaker 2: He's not an American citizensn't But right right, Boo Keley, He's going to do what Trump wants him to do.
Speaker 1: Right So if Trump says, hey, we're just going to shuffle this guy over to this, he'll find some other country that's even worse.
Speaker 2: Right, I'll dump them there. But crying.
Speaker 1: Great job is always Kelly, Thank you, Hope everybody, every Christian has a meaningful Holy Thursday, tonight and tomorrow, or a.
Speaker 2: Good Friday show.
Speaker 1: I love that show because we talk about some of these provable, documentable proof of God's stories, really inspiring cool stuff.
Speaker 2: Catch you tomorrow on The Dan Caplis Show.