Speaker 1: Meaning a live man like this man letting butterfly, flapping his wing big down in force.
Speaker 2: Man, it gonna cause the tree fold, letting five thousand miles away. Man, nobody's seen, nobody. You don't need no man, you don't like you follow another story and you got back to that. Man go black and dag on the panel. Man, No man, I know.
Speaker 1: And a risker. Welcome to the Jay Burdon Show.
Speaker 2: How you doing, man, doing great? Doing especially great today with the news. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See look, Uh, my inability to schedule a podcast is a is a blessing and a curse. Recurse is that I don't get nearly as much done as I should. The blessing is that sometime I delay and then a story has a major development. And that's really what I play end all a lot. Of course it's not my own inability to schedule. So obviously Tim Walls has uh seemingly retired from politics, uh as result of a massive welfare fraud scandal. I can guess that most people you know know what's going on. But if you could, Andrew, I guess, one, explain your relation to this, uh, you know why you're the person to bring on And two well, dude, what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm I'm the mastermind behind all of the Somali welfare fraud.
Speaker 1: Uh Andrew Esker head of it was a photo with you one finger up in an Aka.
Speaker 2: No No. I was born and raised in Minnesota and you know, recently left there because it is America's Ukraine. And just I mean, like even like there was a like since the story kind of you know, got big. It's the thing that I didn't even know, even though I kind of knew it is like there are thousands of NGOs operating in Minnesota, and like there are more. There are four times as many NGOs operating in the state of Minnesota as there are restaurants, right, fast food you know chains, you know, regular mom and pop joints, Like total restaurants in the state of Minnesota. There's four NGOs for every every McDonald's and Subway and Burger King and you know mom and pop diner and everything else. It's insane the number, the amount of like just dark money that flows into that state to do this kind of stuff. And so yeah, I got out of there. I left after. Yeah, my family's from there. We've been from there, you know since really since the beginning of the state, and it it became so bleak, I mean, especially you know in the last the last eight years under Tim Walls. I mean it is it is hard to quantify like exactly how bad it has gotten there. Like it was it was always this you know, kind of high tax, high welfare state, which you know, that's that's not great, it's not ideal. It's not how I would want my state to be. But like you could survive in a situation like that, like much like people in you know, Vermont and Maine in New Hampshire do right, But as soon as you import a few hundred thousand people from the third world, like this is this is what happens, right, They they scam everything like that. You don't have you don't have people that feel this like sense of shame if they're you know, using public money or anything like that. You have people that see just a money lying on the ground for them to take, right, that's how they view it. And and they have to the tune of ten or twenty billion dollars and and so it it and it in along with all of that, I mean, besides all of the fraud, like like Walls took over the state and has made it like as left wing as Portland or Seattle or California or anywhere else. And the laws that they've passed, like the big one that that made me realize, like, we can't, we just can't even stay there. I've talked about it on your show, I think before is just the transgender bills, where they can they can just take your kids away from you and transition them. I was like, well, I can't. I can't have a family in a place like this, right, And so how are they able to do that? How are they able to take over the state. It's it's a massive amount of fraud. Like it isn't even just the fraud, like the financial aspect of it, but also like they've laundered this money to the Democratic Party. I mean, I think everybody's probably seen all of the stories about how like random people will have you know, twenty or thirty dollars donations to Act Blue that they had no idea were made in their name. And this has happened like millions of times. Right, So how does how does like Kamala get this massive war chest of donations. It's it's money from the public that then goes to Somali's or whoever else doing fraud, and then they kick it back to the Democratic Party for protection and they do it through that means. And so they do that. Plus like the laws in terms of voting are insane there, Like I would tell people that, Like when I went to vote in Minnesota, I would just show up at the precinct and just like say, my name right, I'm just like, yep, Andrewisker are here to vote. And they go through the thing, okay, eyes all right, yep, sign here and and then hand me a ballot and uh, and I'm I'm like, I mean, I had a few buddies that lived in my, uh my precinct, and I was like I should just like vote for them. I should just come back through the line and be like, Okay, uh, my name is John Smith, I'm here to vote. I live on this street and uh and I could have right, I mean, I wouldn't do that, because like, if anyone's gonna go to jail for for like voter fraud, it would be me, right, it wouldn't be it wouldn't be uh Abdi Abdullah or something. It would be would be me going to prison. But like, uh, you could do that. There's no I mean no foot, I d nothing. And then so even just to get registered to be able to vote, uh, to be able to walk up to the to the little old lady sitting at the table and giving him your name and your address if to ask for it, and signing a piece of paper to get a ballot. Right to register, all you have to have is a previously registered voter. And they could just vouch for eight people. So I just take I could just go down to home depot and find some illegals and say, hey, guys, you want to come vote. I'll give you twenty bucks if you go. If you go vote, I could register them that day. I can vouch for them and say, yep, he lives here, he lives here, he lives here, and boom, you've got eight voters. And then the next election they can do the same thing. Right, they can vouch for eight people. So like the state is built for election fraud, and like that system, the mechanism for election fraud that they've had there has been built over you know, a couple decades. I'm old enough droves in college when the Al Franken Norm Coleman election happened, and that one was really really tight. Right at the end, they were you know, doing a recount or whatever, and then all of a sudden they found just enough ballots for al Franken in the trunk of a car like a day or two later, like weird, crazy, and they're all for al Franken. Wow, wild Uh And then he he gets in the Senate and he of course famously that margin by one was enough to pass Obamacare. So you can thank the electoral fraud systems in the state of Minnesota from twenty years ago for why, you know, your insurance premium costs more than your mortgage. So like that's, uh, that's that's my state, man, That's that's where I came from. That's and like Tim Walls was my congressman for for many many years, and I had the displeasure of interacting with him. So I've like been very familiar with with all of this stuff. And honestly, like the you know, I don't I don't tend to be too pessimistic or blackpilled about stuff, but uh, Minnesota. The problem with Minnesota isn't even like like the Democrats or the Libs or like the you know, insane leftoid freaks that operate there, or even the NGOs or whatever, or even even the Somalis. The problem with Minnesota is the Minnesota GOP right by far. And I always tell people this because everyone thinks that like their state GOP is like the most full, like like the worst. They're just losers and cucks and and all of this. Like, man, you guys have no idea, You have no idea how bad Minnesota is. The Minnesota GOP is like it's designed to prevent anyone from like taking the bowl by the horns and doing anything like it is. It is the pre you know, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen. GOP in like a microcosm that they they are there to lose, right, that is the point they And if any figure you know becomes outspoken and really fights tim Walls and is kind of a firebrand, like like that guy, you know, they will primary him like the leadership of the state. You people get rid of him, because right, the whole thing is a scam because you got to you gotta work with the Democrats so that your district can get grants and and and state money for roads and highways and things like that. And so if you know, if we actually start fighting them, we're not going to get any of the gibbs. And so can you imagine going back to your to your rotary club, or going back and playing at the country club and talking to all the all the people with money in your town and explaining to them why you lost out on millions of highway funding? Like do you really want to do that? Man? Uh? So, just just take it easy, don't you know? I don't need to fight. And like they had, they had a massive opportunity after twenty twenty to fix a lot of the problems where the state of Minnesota is like many other states. Uh, you have a constitutional amendment that requires a balanced budget, so every two years they have to pass a budget that will will not you know, will not go over the amount of revenue they're taking it. And so that provides a lot of leverage for a minority party if they control one of the houses in the legislature to basically say like, we're not going to vote to pass a budget and the government's gonna shut down and it's gonna be a big, huge disaster for you if you don't give us the concessions that we want. So they actually took advantage of this finally, like for the very first time this year where they were able to get the extreme radical left Minnesota legislature to concede giving healthcare to illegals, right, giving free health care to live, like, finally we're gonna stop, you know, paying out like billions of dollars to give free health care to illegal immigrants. And that's the famous vote where you know that happens. And then four days later, the former House speaker was randomly shot dead by a wacko, a lone wacko, which we can maybe get into a little bit later since Trump retweeted or retruthed or whatever conspiracy theory about that. But they finally were able to do that this past year and get the tiniest of concessions from the Democrats, from the DFL. And in twenty twenty, they could have done the same thing. They could have said, all right, we control the state Senate. Our caucus is not going to pass a budget unless it includes voter ID right. You have to have voter ID right, which would deal a massive blow to like everything, to everything that they do, their entire fraud system that they've built, and they wouldn't do it. I think with the concession that got was like some minor tax decreases in some minor cuts, right, that was it. That was all they did, like and it, but it's it's part for the course, Like that's the way they are, Like they they're utterly unwilling to like do politics as politics right there. They don't treat politics as like blood sport. They treat it which okay, like thirty years ago, yeah, okay, you and the DFL maybe yeah, you disagree on some fundamental things, but at the end of the day, like you know, we can all get along that kind of thing. They treat it like it like it's nineteen eighty four and now it's the politics obviously is like life and death. Right, these are like existential existential enemies that we have and so that they haven't learned how to win yet. And and many, I mean it's not exclusive to Minnesota. Certainly many Republicans. I mean you look at Indiana in the Indiana State Senate and how you know, they are so traitorous that they wouldn't even redistrict right, So it's it's everywhere that Republicans are this way. But but because you you have no like actual opposition. Uh, that's the biggest reason why Minnesota is this way. Whether why it's able to advance this far is is not because like, are there insane libs like Tim Walls and Keith Ellison and and Amy Klobashar and ilhan Omar in like every single state in the country. Absolutely there are, But in other places, right you at least have the groundwork for somebody to to fight them and prevent them from from get you know, gathering as much power as they have, and so like you know, in a nutshell, like that's why Minnesota is the way it is that there is no one there at all willing to fight.
Speaker 1: Well and from the outside looking in, and you see a very similar dynamic in Maine with a similar population in a similar h out of guests. Will put it that way, where you have a high trust system and you have a system that you know, there was a welfare system, and of course with any welfare there is fraud always, But when you have a common cultural understanding, again, there's always people who are going to take advantage of that, but you can count on a certain amount of commonality. Right, what is viewed as honorable and dishonorable behavior and when you bring in a group who is hyper aware of their specific identity. In the case of ill han Omar, when she is speaking Somalia is the language they speak there. When she is speaking in her native tongue, she is saying, I am an advocate of you. This is why you have sent me off to Congress. You know, my primary issue is Ethiopians seizing territorial waters off the coast of Somalia, which is I mean, I guess to her people that makes a lot of sense, but you know, somewhat bizarre as a representative of America. But regardless, right, you take that and you combine very different cultural attitudes about welfare, about what is acceptable behavior, It's like, well, what look, man, what did you think was going to happen? And so that sort of congenial view of politics, where we may we may disagree about certain things, but ultimately we're all we're all sitting down at the same table. We all love this state. It's like, well, one that goes out the window because those people do not, very clearly do not have the same values that you do. They do not have the same views of what is and is not appropriate. And I think what's what's interesting to me, and this was earlier last year, I guess. But a relevant part is, uh, Jacob Fry very closely, very nearly losing his race. Because you've seen this already in places like England, that the Left brings in a large immigrant population sort of as a as a voter bank, right as a institute or institution of fraud, as basically as a client group. But the problem is that client group reaches a critical mass and then they no longer need that. They can do their own or at least they can go one step up. So for instance, well, we don't need to be the clients of the mayor. We can be the mayor. And look, I don't live in Minnesota. I that is not that is this sort of cold comfort to you know, the what Minnesota patriots there are. But I think that's an interesting dynamic as well. So Andrew, I'm gonna throw you this is not something I believe. I know the answer you're going to give, but we'll throw it out anyway. Well, aren't these Somalis very conservative if you ask them about homosexuality, if you ask them about any one of these social issues there to the right of the Westboro Baptist church. Why do they why do they vote for communists?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: Because surely these are natural conservatives, right, and if we could just tailor our messaging, we could we could we the GOP could swing these these hardcore religious voters. So obviously, you know, it's sort of a tongue in cheek question, but I will throw it to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's tongue in cheek. But like that has been a serious strategy. I mean, it's not serious obviously, but like that has been a major undertaking that the Minnesota GOP has attempted over like the last decade. Is is like that same logic where it's like, well, they're Muslims, so they're they're against gay marriage, and I think they're against abortion and they like having families. Uh, so they really should vote for us, so we should do all sorts of your outreach to the Somalies. And of course it's like like you know boomer universalist, egalitarian, you know, post war consensus brain where like they they are constitutionally incapable of recognizing that, Okay, every single human being on the planet is actually not a carbon copy of you, uh, that that you as an American and in particular, as someone from the Upper Midwest are or unique. Uh that that people all over the world are very very different. Right, people from the Horn of Africa. Uh, they have a completely different way of life and a completely different view of both themselves and the rest of the world than you have. And like one. I mean. One of the reasons why they like don't think that is up until like maybe the last year or two, it was all but illegal to even begin considering whether that was true, right you You had to you had to believe that. You know, little Abdi Schamark muhammad Is uh Is is just like you, thinks exactly the same way you do. Would feel tremendous shame if he had to go on welfare and would never ever, under any circumstances take advantage of the system if he did. Right, Well, he's he's not like you. They're not like They don't think like you do. They think they think of themselves first and foremost as Somali's and they have a tremendously high in group preference, like most of the rest of the world that's outside of the West does. Right, They don't think in terms of individual They think in terms of of group, of their group, of their group, identity, and and so it's obvious like why it happens, right, because they just see these these dopes who are handing out free money, and why wouldn't why wouldn't you take it? Why wouldn't you help all of all of the people, you know, all of your friends and neighbors and relatives take advantage of the system as much as possible, so they they're all in it together. Like that's that's the thing with these daycares is in order to like collect the money for for all of this, you you have to have like dozens or hundreds of people that you know sign their kids in and sign up for the program, and then you give them a little kickback, you know, maybe you give them a couple hundred bucks a month out of you know, the thousands that they would get for each child. And and that's like that's how this works. And you also have to know that like for us, like thinking thinking of of groups as different and much less like thinking like this is better than that is totally utterly verboten, too modern, you know, post war Americans, right, completely forbidden thought to ever have, and for them, completely forbidden thing is doing anything that would harm your people, right, so they know not a single one of the people that are signing up this participating in this scam is ever going to snitch on us ever. Right, That's that's why it works. That's why, like why you don't see you know Americans doing this, for one is like you you assume like somebody is going to spill the beans, right, like somebody's gonna knarck on you. And there they they know, they are utterly assured that that's never ever, ever going to happen. And so yeah, it's it's it's it's wild. Like I mean, I've thought, I I you know, I had a conversation today with a friend of mine, uh just about you know, how we how we moved uh to Tennessee, and uh, I'm not from here, right, I'm not. Uh. It's a very very different place than I'm used to. Right. Their way of life is very different. Uh. Even the words that they use for things, it's different than the ones I do. The way uh, just cultural attitudes, everything very very different. And I was thinking, like, you know, it might take me, you know, the rest of my life living here to you know, adapt to the way of life here, to to really begin to fit in to assimilate to their way of life, and I might never I might never actually you know, be one of them, and maybe even my children won't. And my children's children might not, right, they still might be like me of someone from the Upper Midwest. And so you feel this sort of alienness, this this that you're different, that that you don't quite fit in. And and so it was and in this conversation, it's like so bizarre because, uh, everyone thinks that people from like Somalia or I can just seamlessly assimilate into being Americans when like you move from one from one region of the country to another and you don't. But you're you're you know, born and raised, multi generation uh American, and you don't fit in in different parts of the country. Yet this there's this idea that that people from the third world will just boom, they're American. They have a piece of paper and and now they are just like us. It's, uh, it's wild to t even consider that, like the disparity, like it's it's obviously not true. Right, you can't you can't expect them, I mean, one, they have no incentive to to begin with. Right, you look at the waves of European immigrants in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, and there was intense pressure just from a from a societal standpoint for them to stop speaking their native tongues and speak only English. Uh, for them to adopt the cultural habits and mannerisms and everything else of the people here. Uh. And and one like their cultures were not so alien from our own that there wasn't that that huge, huge, huge difference, right. Uh. But even that, right, it took multiple generations for those people to assimilate and to become Americans. And it's like, I just don't I don't think it is even possible, right, I don't think. I mean I think it could. You could. They could be here five hundred years and they still would be Somali's right, they still would not be Americans. Uh. And so I think so many of the like the obvious, uh, the obvious points of failure of the post war consensus are just being laid bare now where we because of the prosperity that we've enjoyed for the last sixty years, you can kind of paper over them, you can kind of pretend it's not real. And and now now it's like, Okay, all this stuff is real and and so you and you can see it like so like boomers are as a generation pretty well off right. They have lots of as a group, lots of investments, lots of property, lots of lots of things that they enjoy. Their their standard of living is is very very high. But for the younger generation, for Zoomers and even even millennials, they've got nothing. And uh that that is always the thing where it's like people, you know, it was always it was always the thing like, oh, when are the sheep gonna wake up? Right? When are the sheep will get well? Well, nobody ever like wakes up right? Uh, and certainly not if like life is good and you can just be like catch the game last night? Did you you know, did you see that to see the end of the Steelers Ravens game? Do you believe that they missed the kick? Right? Like you could just focus on all the things that don't matter, right, because you're living in Disney World. But when when life is terrible, when life is is not good, when nothing you do seems to work right, you're not able to live the good life that your parents or your grandparents enjoyed, then then you begin becoming open to a lot of realities that everyone else just is incapable of seeing. And so I think that's why this is like sort of happening now. Where if this were ten years ago even and there was this big, massive fraud by the Somalis, the exact same things taking place, right I don't think the reaction would have been the same that it is right now. I think people would have been like, well, you know, it's not all Somali's doing this, it's only a small like some of the some of like the lib cope that you see over it. Like that would be said by conservative leaders right now is oh, it's not awesome. We can't blame all the Somalis for, you know, the things that have happened, like the one big like Minnesota influence you know, Republican influencer guy. I think he's paid by the Republican Party. I don't really know. This Dustin Grage guy is kind of a big joke because like a year or two ago, he was he was actually like saying the same stuff you were, you know, saying a tongue in cheek earlier, where it's like, well, actually the Somalis are natural conservatives and that stuff.
Speaker 1: Like that, and now phrase I'm issuing a fought baw like I am. Whoever types that coming to your house, We're gonna fist fight in the parking lot like that. That is I'm joking, of course, but genuinely like that is one of the dumbest phrases and ideas. And to your point, right, yeah, these sort of internal contradictions can be sort of ameliorated by abundance, right, So it doesn't it's not true, but yeah, there's nothing really causing me pain here, so whatever. You know, It's like we all have these situations in our social life where it's a you know, something that obviously isn't true. These genes make my butt look big whatever, where you're like, fine, sure, whatever, but the answers, yeah, I guess, depending on you know who you are and who's asking. But in all seriousness, right, when that when it becomes painful, when all of a sudden you're like, wait a minute, I need to earn a buck forty a year to be middle class. I'm not even close to middle class anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why am I?
Speaker 1: Why am I falling down the socioeconomic ladder? Why am I downwardly mobile? And you look to your right and you're like, wait a minute, these guys are getting lambeaus. He's got a Rolls Royce as a guy who owns a daycare, Like, wait a minute, So I'm getting screwed. He's getting a ton of money. And if I have an objection to that, it's white supremacy. And there are two things from that, which is one, I guess white supremacy doesn't sound so bad if you believe what Tim Walls does. Or alternately, it's well, why would I sign up for this? Like this is a bad deal. And to your point about you know, the kind of death knell of the post war consensus. The writing has been on the wall for a while, but there have been several parts about it, you know, And I don't want to turn this into a discussion about foreign policy, but to me, the other side of that, right, the rules based international order, the idea that war is illegal. We don't do this anymore. Well, one, we never stuck to it, but at least there was a fiction Russia Ukraine kicks off. We clearly we're not a fan of that. Nonetheless, it is still happening, or alternately, now we're doing it ourselves. So no one believes that fig leaf anymore. Right, that's clearly, to pick a metaphor from a book you may have read, the sacred tree has been chopped down, right, no one believes in it anymore. And similarly, at home, this idea of like magic dirt theory, and this idea that if we bring the entire population of mogod Isshue to Minnesota, we will have created I don't know how many people live in mogod Isshue, but let's just say a million new Midwesterners. Well, that's plainly not true. Now, that doesn't necessarily change the political calculus of who is in charge. But that narrative, right, that kind of central religious thrust that has kind of animated the US Empire, both you know, abroad and at home. I mean, that's dead man, that's completely and totally dead. And weirdly enough, this this idea of kind of you could say, like you know, human fungibility, the idea that you can take someone from anywhere and they are identical to someone from anywhere else. Right, humans are just these kind of interchangeable widgets that can be plugged in and out of different cultures. I think that that idea was really only possible due to that question being theoretical. Right when it's something I see on the and you saw this with gay marriage, right, where this is something when it's will and grace, even if it's not true, it's easier to kind of delude yourself because oh, it's on the TV, it's far away. But when it's in your face, when you're like, wait a minute, this isn't right. We're not the same thing here. Yeah, sure your passport has the same stamp that mine does, but we're clearly going about a different project. I mean, I think that that is very difficult to patch over in a time where there's not a lot of surplus to go around. So I believe we mentioned this kid, Nick Shirley, who exposed a lot of this. This scandal was going on beforehand, but he in and showed up at the location. Was like, wait a minute, this isn't a daycare. There are six corporations registered to this abandoned building in the middle of the hood. I don't think there are children here. Several things there. One I sort of jokingly mentioned the reaction from Tim Walls where he throws up his hands and says it's white supremacy. But I don't know if you caught this, and I don't remember who did it. I believe he was a journalist or maybe a foreign policy fella. I can't remember who. Basically, you know, quote tweeted this and said, I can't wait until you know that this sort of I think he used the term vigilante journalism encounters the castle doctrine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wasn't he like a reporter for The Atlantic, one of those.
Speaker 1: Outlets, one of those rags, right, several things there.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: I don't believe Minnesota has whichever law he was mentioning, but that sort of.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have stand your ground laws. It's like one of the few states that that doesn't in duty veteran but duty to retreat in Minnesota just.
Speaker 1: Don't hurt me. But point is just wishing for this man to be killed, saying we should like and we saw as some of his footage he was being physically threatened. And I'm curious, what do you make of that? Oh you pointed this out, we should or someone should kill you. It's obviously not a rhetorical position expressed by many people, at least explicitly. You know, a few people are dumb enough to put that in text, so to speak. Yeah, but nonetheless, like that does seem to be the reaction here is basically like, oh, we're going to either assassinate your character by calling you a white supremacist or advocate for community policing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean number for one, like they haven't gotten any less violent after they killed Charlie Kirk. I mean even like yesterday or last night, some apparent like TF went to jd Vance's house in Ohio and tried to break in and and kill him, and uh and and so like, yeah, the the they are not They're not putting the woke away. They're not putting the violence away at all. So that's that's one of the things I think that's on like the you know, the bottom end, like they have this limitless reservoir of of losers to go do violent stuff to people on the one end, but then on the top end of it, right like he's he's going to get sued for defamation by one of these you know, Somali's And look, the State of Minnesota is helping like helping make that case right now, saying oh no, all of these all of these daycares are totally legitimate. Like you saw the maybe you saw this. There was like a Craigslist post in Minneapolis looking for child actors to come when the investigators cut you know, investigators tell them, yeah, we're gonna come on Monday, and they're scrambling to find a bunch of like random children to pay to sit in the daycare. Imagine answering that ad and like sending your child there.
Speaker 1: But uh so, like Andrew, they're making a really funny idea for a hidden camera and all you have to do is put on one of those little propeller hats and pretend to be four years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe maybe maybe I could do that. That might work.
Speaker 1: Look, if they can pretend to be autistic, you can pretend to be four years old. This is a this is a that's true to be logically consistent.
Speaker 2: Like I mean that is that is the funny thing. Uh like bringing up the pretending to be autistic thing, Like you remember when the one woman in Rochester, Yeah yeah, yeah, like the controversy there, right, and they kept saying that this is a five year old who's autistic. Well, that five year old is like bigger than my ten year old in the video he's eight. Yeah, and like who was like, you know, uh, digging through a bag or whatever. And and like the Rochester naacp uh launched their own like GoFundMe for you know whatever Somali fila. Well one like the guy taking the video was a registered sex offender uh and who was at a park without any children of his own, which is weird obviously. Uh. And two like that kid uh you know that he claims to be five years old and autistic Like that opened up the Yeah, that opened up Pandora's box of Wait a second, what's going on here? Like I have uh an autistic son, and I knew I knew this scam was going on like the whole time because like when uh, when I first went to one of these places to have him like formally diagnosed, were there like the waiting room and half the people there were Somali. I'm not like, you know, making that up. I'm not like exaggerating. Half of the people in the waiting room are Smali families with their kids. And I remember thinking, I'm like, uh, that's weird because half of the population of Minnesota is not Somali, But why why are there so maybe just you know, lined up, they all had the day off that day or something or whatever. You know, you kind of put it out of your mind. But then I would take my son to like other appointments like speech therapy and things like that, and same situation in the waiting room, Like it'd be me there and like one other you know, uh, you know, white mom or dad with their kid, and then the rest of the people there would be Somali. And I'm like and after it happened a few times, I was like, huh, seem to be noticing a pattern here that all of the like autism stuff, all of the resources for autism are are like overwhelmingly going to Somali's. That's weird. So I mean maybe they must be just like vaccinating the crap out of these kids or or it's all fake, it's not real and they found something to scam and it turns out like yeah, obviously that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They would go to you know, doctor Shamark Muhammad, you know, a psychologist, and he'd be like you'd look at their kid for ten seconds, Yep, autism all right, Now, go to Department of Human Services and like take all the money, like and the resources there are extremely generous, like they have they have a program called paid parenting, right, so yeah, yeah, if you have an artistic child, you could sign up for it and and get paid thirty dollars an hour to watch your own kid. And so so wow, crazy how many autistic children there are in Minnesota that are Somali's. Like every kind of thing, uh that can be scammed, they scam it. And and so yeah, like every child in Minnesota, the Somali Is is on the autism spectrum. Apparently. It's uh, it's yeah, it's it's a thing that's that's gone on for for so long, and it's so obvious and like every everybody knows it. And and like all of these you know, care providers or whatever, they don't care because the money is good to them, so they'll they'll do all the therapy things and everything else, and it is it is all so obviously fraudulent. But but yeah, I think like the uh, yeah, the thing that that you're you're getting at is that I mean I've seen it from just like people back home that in the past were you know, it would be like mortified to be critical of the Somaldis. They they now are like, yeah, they all got to go. They all need to go, Every single last one of them needs to get out of here. And and and it's like, well, what what has changed? And I think a lot of it is like it's regular people that are, you know, working forty fifty sixty hours a week to just keep their heads above water. And then they see these people driving around in range rovers and BMW's and scamming, scamming them, and they know that they're paying for it and that they're working their butt off just to provide for their families. And it's like, no, I don't all of them need to go. I don't care what you call me. I don't care if him Walls says it's white supremacy or whatever. And even in that like weird press conference that he did, it's like, well, there's way more fraud that white people do, right, he like asserts this, and it's like, well, I mean, we can get into per capita if you want. But even setting that aside, like most of these programs, like the daycare program itself, white people are not eligible for it at all. It was for you know, minorities and migrants right specifically, So like if I wanted to set up one of these daycares, I would not have been able to get any of any of the free moneies from the federal government, from the state government that that they get, right, So like this is simply not true. And I remember thinking about that, Yeah, just that specific issue, right that or all of the SBA loans that go to that go to you know, the Patel cartel to buy up all the all the motels around the country, or you know, to buy all the gas stations and convenience stores and liquor stores and things like that, and thinking like it's it's crazy that, uh, I have worked my entire life just to barely, you know, get by that My parents did the same thing, that everybody I know that I grew up with have done the same thing, and people from the Third world can just come here and get free stuff that we have to pay for. It becomes like extremely infuriating right where It's like it's it's one thing if right, economic times are rough everybody and everybody's just trying to get by, you know that that happens, right, That's that, that's life. It's it's like totally another thing when these foreign people come here and they're scamming the system that you're paying for. Right you begin you begin thinking like, whoa, It's like the entire system is set up for me to pay for them, to extract every bit of wealth from our country from you know, working in middle class white people to to like one hundred million Third worlders in the country. And you begin begin having those thoughts, and it's like wait, wait, wait, those are forbidden thoughts. You're not allowed to think that, right, You're not allowed to think think any of those things, and and you just kind of have to either break through it or not, right, either stay in the mental prison or you're like, yeah, actually all of this stuff together, Like the point that you bring up, it's like white, why are Muslims and like transgenders and you know, radical feminists and all of these disparate groups that seem to have nothing in common, right, why are they all on the same side. And it's like, well, what is the one thing that they have in common. It's that you know, they're not white, they're not Christian, and they're not male. It's like they've identified an enemy, like white Christian American males, and they're all joining together to fight that, right, it's the uh, you know, Steve Sailor's coalition of the Fringes. Right, they have they have one group, right, Americans who are predominantly Christian and and particularly the man like that is the enemy. That is the enemy. They they want to expropriate, they want to destroy, and and like that light bulb turns on and it's impossible to turn it off after that, where it's like, oh, I see what's going on? Right that Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense, Like why, yeah, why would Muslims be on the side of gay people and transgenders and things like that if they're so devoutly religious. It's like, well, their group interests align with with that group, right, that's why you know all all of politics actually is that way. It isn't It isn't just a collection of random individuals, and like these are forbidden things to say, like especially among Christians, among evangelical Christians in America who have imbibed this this sort of individualist of egalitarian view for generations now, and like the the one verse that they all know they know it even more than judge not lest you be judged is is Galatians three twenty eight. Right, is there is neither male nor female, you know, juwe nor Greek slaver free right, all are one in Christ. And so they take that verse and they apply that to everything in life. Right, that there are no distinctions between any groups, there's no distinctions between men and women, which is not what the apostle was saying at all, because then that becomes a proof text for transgenderism, right, And it's that's not what's being said. It's that there's there's no distinctions within within the kingdom of God, but within the kingdoms of n there there are always are, There are distinctions between men and women. There are distinctions between right, this nation and that nation, this group in that group. And and I mean, what is happening now is all of you know, the Emperor has not been wearing any clothes, and he's been towerking out in the street for a long time, and everyone's pretending that, Nope, this is totally normal. He's fully clothed and and operating with full decorum. And you you simply can't avoid it any longer. You you either see reality for it is, or you continue descending into madness trying to cope your way into intermitting in the good graces of the regime, right that that ultimately was is is what's taking place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a there's a lot there. I mean, I think that to your point about both either the the fact that the incentive structure is set up to create this exact situation. And so you have a group of people who shore maybe conservative religiously, they may be conservative on issues of sex and gender. But it's two things. One, it is very difficult to get a man to notice something that he is paid not to notice. And if you are getting a Lamborghini out of this, that's a hell of a bribe.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also there's a world of difference, as we've seen with ilhan Omar, between being conservative of their culture and conservative of your culture, completely unrelated concepts. And again, right, we have to understand that this isn't just a direct bribe. This isn't just the billions of dollars given out to this. There's also that you don't have to live in Mokedishu anymore, which is a pretty good pride, right, like comparatively a failed state to you know, Minnesota, which is someone who loaths going you know, north of the Mason Dixon line. Not my favorite place in the world. But I would say.
Speaker 2: It was wonderful. It used to be great.
Speaker 1: Still better than mogod issue, but way better. Yeah, alternately again, right, you're you're completely right to point out that sort of antipathy, that right, that they are pulling in the same direction because of who they dislike, who they hate. And I think that that's another, like another big part of it. And I think that this is one of the many reasons that kind of normal, good conservatives truly do lack a theory of mind for progressives in their client groups. Yeah, because that that sort of antipathy is not mirror imaged. You see some of it, but it is fundamentally. The MAGA movement is the most liberal movement in America currently on the board, Right, they are the ones who still deep down actually believe the post war consensus, actually believe. And this isn't to say that, you know, the progressives calling everyone a Nazi, haven't I have those same kind of that same theology, but they're not nearly as consistent about it. Right, They're more Machiavellian, they're more Schmidian. Funnily enough, right to you, the word that's been sort of tainted recently, And I think that additionally, the left and the right have a very different conception of conflict, where the right, I think, views conflict as me versus you, and they view it very much in sort of a rational material way, where we're in conflict because you were preventing me from doing this or you want this, and so I do, and they sort of dismiss that sort of abject hatred. So not only is that one difference, but another one is that the left version of conflict, in my mind, is tripartite. You have abuse or abused, which is the sort of analysis you can get from Dave Ruben, a conservative luminary. But there's a third role, and I think this is the difference between the different types of sort of progressive foot soldiers. You have victim, which is many of these client groups substitute your favorite one in. But also you have a third figure, you have an advocate. And so I think for many people, especially as material conditions decline, especially as the patronage network becomes more and more shifted towards new arrivals, they are getting paid off in kind of like social or emotional patronage. They're getting paid off in as the Internet would have said fifteen years ago, like feels overreals. You get to be not racist, you get to be better than the judge the people that you heat, And so I think that's the benefit.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: On one hand, they get to wield the consensus apparatus to define who is virtuous and who is a sinner, who is a heretic, who is a Nazi? And on the other one, they can just pay you. And is it always one or always the other? No, it's quite often both. You know, these are not mutually exclusive categories. But I think that conservatives do understand progressives better than vice versa. In some ways, we live in a culture saturated in progressive values. If you are in a progressive bubble, you will almost never have to actually encounter a conservative quote unquote person. The reverse is not true in all but a few extreme examples. But I don't think they have a theory of mind. I don't think they understand the deep antipathy. And I think another part of this, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think Jay's sorry to interrupt you, but I think they do, like the conservative has some semblance of a theory of mind of the lib where at least in a in a surface level way right, So like if you took you know, you you bring a random chud and a libtard together, right, the Chud will be able to before the libtard ever says what he thinks about any Like you play you know, a game like s Categories, except it's like political cultural stuff. And you name a category, right, you name an issue, like, the chud will be able to explain exactly what the lib believes and why, like on every single issue, right, one after the you go through the news, Right, you open up ancient technology newspaper and you go through each story. What do you think about that? I can tell you what you think? But the inverse is not true of the lib right, they will not be able to They'll they'll in their minds, it's like a two thousand and four Bush era conservative, that's how they think. Like they're stuck in like the Daily Show in terms of their theory of mind of the conservative. So they'll like throw out these arguments and and there's like twenty years out of date, right, they cannot begin to under They'll be like, what you say, you're for family values, but Donald Trump, you know, sleeps with porn stars. Right, how can you vote for him, Like they'll make that argument and think like that's a major own and and the chud will be like, who cares, I don't care, Like he's he's on my side, That's why I voted for him, Like they have no so at least on like the surface level, for the conservative, there is some theory of mind. But on like the deeper level, like you're saying, the conservative, the chud, the right winger generically is unless they're like on the online right right, unless they're like a person watching this show, they won't be able to explain exactly why do the why does the lib think that? You can explain what they think, but you can't explain why they think that right, And it's like, yeah, deep down, they hate you. That's what it is like. They hate you. It isn't just like they have some dumb ideological view that you think is idiotic. It's that they hate you and they want you dead right at the very core. And although some of that is beginning to change, I think right with Charlie Kirk being murdered and seeing the reaction to it, I think a lot of people were finally like, finally, who would deny? Like and I can tell you that like personal examples of friends who who kind of you know, fit this bill that if I told, like two years ago, if I said, hey, like most libs they hate you and want you dead, like, they would look at me like I'm insane, right, No, go, they just they believe stupid things. Man. You can't say that about them, no way. But after Charlie was murdered and you see them celebrate it, I got messages and calls from friends. We're like, dude, I think they all hate us and want us dead. And I'm like, yeah, man, you called me insane for saying that a year ago, and the first time now you agree with me, you know, uh so I think that is changing. But again, it's only like the younger people, right, It's only people like under forty that are getting that. Anyone who anyone who kind of got theirs uh is, is going to be willfully oblivious for the same reasons that you said, like their their pay is dependent on them not getting it. So any anyway, I totally interrupted you your train of thought there, and I apologize.
Speaker 1: Sort of synthesize several points we've been kind of hovering around. To me, I think the most interesting aspect of this to look at is the kind of House conservatives, the the good conservatives, right, French, Dray or a couple of others, Uh, you know, the normal people I make fun of on the internet. And uh, French wrote a really interesting article called It's in the New York Times. You can find it on my sub stack. I wrote a response to it called you know what happens if you fail to recognize America as in decline? And he's sort of seething and maulding over the fact that like five years ago, a bunch of like conservatives on parlor back when that was an app we're making fun of him and that's, you know, kind of embarrassing or whatever. But what's interesting if we sort of dig into it, is that ultimately there's sort of a creeping recognition and creeping fear from those people that their God is dead right, that they're the post war consensus is gone, that no one deep down believes a lot of this anymore, and that people are angry, and that the previous guardrails of like, oh, you can't talk about that, you can't say that that's not true conservatism, that's not American. But those are going away. And of course i'm speaking, you know, euphemistically here, but I think genuinely that's a large part of the hatred that we're seeing. And I think this is why it sort of came up really intensified after Obama term two, because it was we did it, we did it, read it, we got our Messiah, you know, MLK is returned, We're going to get socialism. And it didn't happen. And not only did it not happen, but since then there have been and I'm not talking about in a sense of political victories, because the left has been stacking those for a long time, but the common consensus they enjoyed where they were the default winners, where they had the default morality, and so they could just sit there and accrue wins, that is going away, right, That common moral consensus that paradoxically they attacked for generations was also the same core thing that enabled them to say, you're a you're a white supremacist, go away. Oh you know, Abdul abdul here, he's just as American as you are.
Speaker 2: Even more, is that, yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly, because that again depended on a common consensus, a common post war consensus that is truly dead and gone. And so I think that a lot of the history onics we see from the establishment liberal press and from you know, nominal conservatives like French and others, is exactly that is the fact that deep down they know and they don't want to admit it, that their projects done, that no one actually believes in it. And whether you take that in sort of a third worldist way, that we become like South Africa, where say what you will about South Africa, it is fundamentally not a liberal state at all. I mean, there are race communists and not but neither one of those people really cares anything at all for the kind of platitudes of you know, liberal modernity, whether it goes in that direction or you know, authoritarianism from either the right or the left, or explicitly fundamentally I view that pluralist project, you know, that idea that we can you know, we can all be unified by these these common values. No one believes that anymore, except for paradoxically, right, a certain number of like very genuine conservatives again, as you've said, older predominantly, but at the very least, and it's maybe some sort of cold comfort their God is dead. So that's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think it is. And I mean, yeah, like all of this stuff, like I've had, I've had so many people, you know, ask me like, oh, are you do you want to move back to Minnesota now that everything is everything is happening, And I'm like, like, what exactly do you think is happening?
Speaker 1: Also, the first week of January is the wrong time to ask you that. Yeah, right where I assume it's like thirty degree where you are, you know, as opposed to negative twenty.
Speaker 2: No, it's like sixty two degrees right now? Okay, yeah, yeah, and so and there it's probably tim below. Uh so there's like a seventy degree difference. But I mean not only that, not only I mean, yeah, the weather is nicer here, especially this time of year. But it's like it almost forces me to kind of blackpill because it's like, what do you think is gonna happen? Like even like do you think, like you know, delta force is gonna swoop in and and haul tim Walls away? I mean, that would be awesome if that happened, obviously, but that's not gonna happen. Man, Like it's easier, it's easier for Donald Trump to deal with Nicholas Maduro than it is for him to deal with Tim Walls, Right, That's that's like like foreign policy is easy. Uh, there's hardly any any encumbrances to you know, executive power there Buttically there's like nothing that community you have, you have the same DJ That's like trying that up until a year ago, was trying to throw him in prison for the rest of his life that he's now nominally in charge of. Like you really think that he's gonna be able to swoop in the FBI is going to cub take Tip Walls away at headcuffs in the middle of the night, Like, No, that's not gonna happen. Uh. These are this is a long like if if America is going to be saved, Uh, if that can is even possible, and I think it is. Uh, but that is a long, long term project, right. I mean, they they accruede power over eighty years, and they they pulled out every stop to gain as much as they could, right from top to bottom, right every little shred or an ounce of power that they can take, I mean down to you know, down to like how many studs have to be in in your in your bedroom right, like every little thing, it's them gaining all of that, and they're not going to give it up without a fight, right, They're not going to give it up after one presidential election. And and so you have to have this really long view that like, if America is going to be fixed, if Minnesota is going to be fixed, that is going to take the rest of our lives and beyond that. Uh so, you know, I'm never going to like blackpill about this and just be totally nihilistic and just like all hope is lost, it's over. There's nothing we can do. Donald Trump hasn't become the authoritarian dictator that I thought he would, and so, uh, you know, the fever dreams of the Libs about Trump turns out they're not true. Therefore I'm just going to completely give up and check out. And and it's done like that, I think is like that the constant temptation of a lot of people, especially online, is right. They build up this idea in their head of like the actual power or that the president can wield, and then he doesn't do what they thought in their heads, and so he obviously is controlled by net Yahoo or something. And then it's like or like politics is hard and complicated and difficult, and there's very little that can actually be done in any given moment. Right. You can get wins here and there, but it takes decades. It takes a lot of time and a lot of commitment by everyone. And so I look at it like, Okay, maybe if things improve, you know, overall in the nation over the next twenty or thirty years, we get you know, remigration during that period of tens of millions, Like I think, like people are like, oh, yeah, one hundred million. He needs to get rid of a hundred million people in the four years of his presidency. Like Okay, that's not gonna happen, right, But even if he gets rid of like five to ten, right one, everyone will be like that's not enough. I can't believe, you know, used to failure. This is this is the worst. And it's like, well, that's ten million more plus ten million on the other side that would have come in if you hadn't have been president, right, And and so like you can you can take these marginal wins over time and continue building. And and that's that's how I look at it with Minnesota, where it's like, Okay, things are not going to change with the Minnesota GOP until like the GOP nationally changes and they will slowly make their way into learning you can actually do politics and win. But that that could take twenty years, right, And so I look at it where I just have very very very very tempered expectations, but but not in like this hopeless sense, right, Like the expectations are really low, but within those low expectations you can advance and win and and then move on to the next thing and have low expectations there. Uh, and and and so that's that's more or less how I look at it. It's it's not it's not simply enough because like, realistically, what's going to happen in Minnesota, there will be you know, probably a few hundred Somalis that will go to prison. Whatever ones they can you know, denaturalize and deport that they will do that. So maybe maybe overall, like ten thousand Somalis will go back and there won't be any significant DFL figures that will be charged and arrested because like I think a lot of people think, like, uh, Tim Walls has like all of these text messages on his phone from all of these Somalis, and and like implicating him in the scheme, and it's like, well, like he is really stupid, but he's not that stupid, right, Uh, Like all the things that happen, there are half a dozen intermediate areas between the Quality Leering Center and Tim Walls. Right, so if like even even the dumbest of politicians are not going to be implicated, you know, in something like this so easily, but nevertheless, right, like you do end up taking these pieces off the board. They aren't able to do this stuff anymore. You start, you start prosecuting the election laws that are in violation, that are in like obvious violation of federal law. I mean stuff that that Trump's doj should have been doing in his first term. You're finally actually doing now. And and it's like because you can do it because like you have the political capital and the attention that has been brought to the issue. Right if you had tried to do it in say like twenty eighteen or something, Yeah, it probably wouldn't have gone anywhere. Right. People think that like these things happen independent of of like public opinion, but they don't like like the public has to get like there's when there's intense pressure on judges and like the spotlight is on them, they can't do they can't do what they normally would do, which is just like throwcases out and and and not deal with it. Like that's that's normally that That's what I mean. You look at twenty twenty, that's what happened. Like he's not able to sue because they don't give him standing on any of these election laws before the election. And it's like the president of the United States can't have standing, Like it's it's over, it's not, nothing's gonna happen. But whereas you bring in enough public attention to it and there's pressure and and they're they they're a little bit scared and the spotlights on them, then they start, you know, ruling in a little bit more fair ways all of a sudden and so like. But all of this is it's like just small incremental things. It's there's not going to be these like big, grandiose things that happen, right. I think anyone who like thinks that it's it's wishful thinking, Like, yeah, I'd love to see Tim Walls in a jumpsuit, but in an orange jumpsuit, not you know, any kind of random one but but like, I'd love to see him hold away, man, that'd be great. But it's uh, that stuff is kind of high in the sky. And I do have a running bet with Cija Engele. He he believes that ilhan Omar and this is like CJ, who is notoriously pessimistic about everything. Right, he believes that ilhan Omar will be denaturalized and deported to Somalia in the year twenty twenty six. Right, so we've got I'm against gambling and betting, totally against it. But I made this exception because he was just gonna give me one hundred dollars because it's not gonna happen. But uh, there was like a clip of Trump on Air Force one or whatever that some reporter took and he's like, yeah, yeah, ill Noma, we got it. We got a deporter. She's got to get deported.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so maybe maybe maybe I'm gonna be out, I don't know, but uh no, I don't. I don't think big, grandiose stuff's gonna happen. I think that it'll be small, marginal things. And and if I'm you know, just being a realist about politics and not this pie in the sky idolist. Uh, I'm cool with that, right, I want I mean it because it's better than nothing. Right, And you have to stack these small, little incremental wins like this is what the left has been good at for decades, is you stack a little incremental win, but you're not satisfied with it, but you're happy that you get the win, a teeny tiny little win, and then you move on to the next one. Right. That has to be That has to be the attitude of the right. Right, if we're actually going to begin fighting and taking things back, it has to be. Yes, we we expend tons of energy and capital and resources and attention on a tiny, little incremental win, and then we move on to the next one. Right, Like we're not satisfied except for total victory, but like the little winds do matter because they add up over time. And that's that's what I think is going to happen here. So I'm not I'm not like so depressed that I'm like, Oh, Minnesota is lost forever and it's it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think good things will happen, but it will take a lot of patience and time too, every and I might not even live to see it.
Speaker 1: Who knows Andrew, we're fast coming up on time, dude.
Speaker 2: I am on on x dot com at boniface option and and also on on substanc like you with the same handle at boniface option, so they can find me. They can find me there, and yeah, I guess, and and of course on on YouTube and all the other places with with CJ doing contramundum and you know, talking about you know, political stuff but also political theology and theology proper. That is uh yeah, that that we record every Wednesday and Friday usually that's our schedules. So that's that's what we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll be sure to check that out, y'all. Show is great. I don't catch it as much as I'd like to, but every time I do, it's always the same thought, which is why have I missed the last two episodes? This is great, so be sure to check that out. I'll make sure it's in the description. As far as my stuff, Jay Burdens Show, Apple, Spotify, YouTube. Look, this is what I do now. This show is supported five viewers like you one way or another, either you watch ads or you can pay me. And it's like five bucks a month twenty some cents an episode, which is not half bad. For the episodes early and ad free, you get on Patreon, Substack, or gum road to check those out if you're interested, or our sponsor, Axios Remote Fitness Coaching. Andrew, thanks so much, man, it's great having you.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Everyone home, keep your head up. I can't last forever. Good night,