Speaker 1: Oh, well, thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake, and today we have two very awesome guests, Tanya and Cody from Acid for Squares Podcast. Welcome to the SHO show.
Speaker 3: What's Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm glad that my camera's not the only one that does that. Whenever I do a thumbs up Mike, because I'm using my phone as my camera, the thumbs up will sometimes pop up. I can't make shit happen like that. It doesn't accidentally when I don't want it to.
Speaker 3: It's at what's happening. We just think the universe is telling us we're doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Stick with that.
Speaker 2: Stick with that. That works. Yeah, well, look, I love your guys' show. I've been kind of following your content here for a little while, and I love the topics that you guys uh talk about and some of the guests that you guys get on. We were talking a little bit before about how you had Darryl Lanka aka bshar on the show. I'm not gonna lie. I've been following him for quite a long time and one of my favorite people to listen to, but then he had to dip his toes into politics, and I said, no, why are you doing this, Daryl, Why do you got to do this to me? But but I'm sure that's that's not all who he is. That's just one thing that people are pointing out. So just out of curiosity, like, how was your conversation with the almighty Darrel a longa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Darryl. First of all, we've been following him forever as well, so we we love Bashar's teachings. I think we think he's absolutely incredible. We do wish though, that we would have asked him because it was right after that had just happened, right after you know, Bishar had said something about politics and so, which usually isn't touched upon. So it was the first time that we kind of wish that we would have asked the question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we avoided it because it's so divisive. Everyone's so polarized and picking teams and shit, like you can't have a conversation about anything without politically without people freaking out. We wish we have some friends that are like good, You're like, come on, man, like you gotta you have him on. But yeah, I mean we followed him forever. He's become a friend of ours at this point, we you know, and we feel like he's one of the cleanest, purest channels that we've ever come across. And yeah, I mean like we that interview was was was amazing. It was amazing to do the interview, and we have other stuff planned for him. We're working with the neuroscientists at UCLA to do a show where we like hook him up to brain brain scans and read his brain waves to see if we can prove or disprove him. We believe him, and we've already seen some scientific evidence on his documentary First Contact.
Speaker 5: Have you seen your First Contact?
Speaker 2: I seen him his brain or his head get hooked up to like an EG kind of thing, and it it was proving that he was going into I believe, the gamma state of mind, which is what allows you know, allegedly channeled information to come through you, Like if you're going to channel, typically you slide into gamma.
Speaker 4: And that the dream state that you're getting people into whenever you're doing hypnosis.
Speaker 5: I think it's basically he was. He does a thing like it says that he let his personality area of his brain completely leaves when that happens. Yeah, so that is the channeling state though, because it's not you, it's just kind of your opening yourself up to be able to speak, you know, have somebody speak through you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But yeah, also that like also he's going more into that altered state of consciousness. I think the neuroscientist he works with in that doc says that he's essentially what his brain becomes when he goes into the channel state is like that of a monk that's been in a cave for thirty years. So he's going into a you know, super consciousness. Yeah, I mean, and the interview itself, it was we followed him for so long. It was a lot of a lot of stuff we've heard before, but what we got to talk about was a little bit of like we've had channeled experiences where we've gone into like altered states of consciousness where we've channeled, and we got to like pick his brain on some experiences we've had and things that have happened to us, which was fascinating, you know, because we a lot of times we don't have the language or the understanding of what's going on, and even a lot of our teachers don't go into those states of consciousness. So our like shamanic teachers, we do a lot of shamanic work with like indigenous plant medicines. So yeah, like he got to like walk us through sort of like explain like what the the contact experiences we've had were, what like you know, the hand movements since sort of this like GOBBLYOK language which turns out to be like light language, which and these are all like precursors to channeling. So yeah, we got to like go into that, which was fascinating, and yeah, it was fucking mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Really, dude, that is just so crazy to me how people are able to do that. And I'm somebody like so I I did the the Dolores Cannon School of QHHT and so I'm like, I'm a past life regressionist, so I you know, I'm I'm constantly giving people sessions. As a matter of fact, Like on my my I have another podcast called Meta Mysteries, and it's strictly for the metaphysics, the psychic world, the channeling, the past life regressions, all that that's my jam, Like that is my lane, which is kind of why I love you guys so much. Because that's you know, very similar in that kind of way. But you know, I know that Dolores Canon, whenever she was talking about it, she you know, during her time, it was understood that there was four like brain wave kind of things going on with beta, alpha, theta in delta. And then some people started introducing, at least within the hypnosis realm gamma, which I believe, if I'm not mistaken, gamma is said to be a little bit deeper in trance than even theta is all right, So as far as I understand gamma goes is that basically it is it is like the state a little bit deeper than theta, which is what I try and get people to to go into that that that mind frame whenever I hypnotize them to be able to kind of witness what there were or who they were in a past life and get those kind of messages and understand that life so they don't have to repeat those same mistakes in this one and and and all that kind of jazz. And that's something that I learned from Dolores Cannon's course, and I mean just so fascinating. That was one of the main things that I got into, like Ray whenever I started the Cult of Conspiracy, I had I had a guest on from Australia. His name is John mcclucky, and he was somebody that was into Khachen and I kept on wanting to have him on the show. I had him on like three or four times in like the first fifty episodes. I was just fascinated by everything to do with this guy and that work and all that kind of stuff. And then eventually he was just like, you know, like you're you keep on wanting to talk about this. Why don't you just like go do the schooling. And I was like, oh, I don't know, because I was, you know, getting ready to go to real estate school, and and I was trying to be a normal, functioning person of society or what I thought was normal, and the idea of oh I'm going to be a past life regressionist. Wait, I toild my parents hear about this, know, But eventually he was just like, dude, if that's what you like want to do, then just go with it. And I was like, it really is that simple, isn't it. So I did it, and I loved it, and I still give the sessions every so often. So yeah, I mean, it's it's a hell of a time, dude.
Speaker 5: Have you done it to Jacob yet?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the past life regression I had was actually really interesting. So and I'm not I'm not somebody who necessarily believes in reincarnation. I don't disagree with it. I just it doesn't fit neatly into my brain as far as that goes. But not detracting from people who do believe of that type, whatever the case may be. The past life regression that I had was kind of interesting in that. So if you couldn't tell by the shit around me, I'm really into medieval history and history as a whole. I do boohurt fighting, which is like full armor cage fights with like swords and shields and actions and shit like this. This is a long swort that I use as a matter of fact, and so it's fun shit, right. So I'm into that stuff anyway. So when this past life regression happened to me. In this experience, I was an Arab dude. I don't know what religion he claimed, but I was there during what I would assume to be the First Crusades, and I guesstimated that based off of the armor that I was wearing in a battle that took place, and it's not like I was some high ranking general or anything like that. Basically, after the battle of it all, I became a traveling nomad just kind of meandered place to place on foot. I didn't have wife or children. I died penniless and alone, but satisfied and happy. And so with that being said, I still am not one hundred percent convinced if this is what happens when Jacob's brain goes off the leash and kind of meanders around and this was my imagination kind of on free mode, and this is what spit itself out, or if this was in fact a pass life progression. So I do want to do another one to compare notes and see how it goes. But a lot of the experience that Jonathan had, these people that do a pass life regression with Jonathan, they're so varied, they're so all over the place. Sometimes it's a body list ethereal figure. Sometimes it is a life from the Middle Ages. Sometimes it's a life from World War two. I mean, it goes and runs the gam But now very few people are like I was Joan of Arc, like you know what I mean, like it's not like that whatsoever. I think, Jonathan, you said you had a few people that said that they were somebody of note, But for the most part, it's been pretty normal as far as that's concerned.
Speaker 2: So I've had like two hundred and fifty three hundred sessions or something like that. Like it's it's not like a full time thing by any means. It's more of just like a curiosity that I've had. And but but most of the people, yeah, I mean, most of the people are not somebody that you would remember from history necessarily. I mean you think about it, like, can you name three people from the year seven hundred? You know, like you're just probably not going to think of that in that way, right, And so you know, most people they will have some kind of wild thing happened, but it's not necessary history noteworthy. You know, it might just be something that they experienced in that life and they're bringing it back to try and help them in this life. And that's really the whole point of it. And then you know, uh, Dolora she called it QHHT because it was a quantum healing hypnosis therapy and she believed that Look, she believes that we can make our If we can make ourselves sick through nervousness and anxiety and depression and all that kind of stuff, then we obviously would have the same kind of power for the good. And she believed that you could literally heal yourself in times like in this state of mind now, if you're calling upon angels or your guides, or maybe it's just your higher self that is fixing you up. Either way, whatever is going on, it has happened, dude, And I haven't experienced anything like Dolores would talk about how somebody would have like crazy scoliosis or something like that, right, and she would literally in the session see the person's backs draightened out, and they never had any kind of scoliosi's problems at all anymore. Ever, again, and many of people have documented that kind of stuff. I haven't gone like to something that drastic yet, I'm open to it. But people have gotten over like a lot of things that they're anxious about and things that make them sick. And just because it's all attached to what she claims to your past lives and your past karma and things like that.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, this is so fascinating because literally today's episode, the episode that dropped today of the Acid for Squares podcast is Sarah Cosme and she's the new Dolores Cannon. She does her method and she's a master hypnotist and she's essentially the you know, she's that next wave like doctor Brian Weiss then Dolores Cannon really in the popular culture, like do you know who Sarah Cosma is?
Speaker 2: We Actually that was one of my first guests. Also that John mcclucky referred me to have her on the show as soon as she got done writing her first book that she had wrote, which I think was The Hypnotist Journey to Atlantis, and then she ended up writing another book, Hypnotist Journey to the Sphinx I think is what it was. But she is awesome, dude. Yeah, I mean was.
Speaker 4: She studying under Dolores or am I thinking to someone else? Because I know Dolores Canon's daughter kind of took the ball and rang with it, but did in this other chick she was also a study of Dolores.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like we can go kind of like I think we both cut our teeth with you know, regression therapy. We're both like scientific materialist types that like got you know, swept into quantum physics and our own personal experiences, and here we are.
Speaker 5: I want to say, so, I had the craziest experience with a past life regression, and it was so strange because I was literally in the body. All of a sudden, I popped up and I was floating on an inner tube in the water, and I was like a little baby, like a very fat like kid there's probably three years old, and I knew that I was a boy, and I could see people on the shore. And then all of a sudden, it and I knew that the people taking care of me were not my parents, but they were like handlers, and so I didn't really have access to my family. And then all of a sudden, it went to like another point in that life where I started getting really angry and started becoming this like evil dude that was just like murder and murder, like definitely that sort of like stuff you went behind you, Jacob, and I was just like just so much anger, and I was like in the body of this guy. And then the last bit it fast forward to the moment I died, and it was like snowing and I was walking across these rocks and I was lost from my you know, my nights or whoever I was fighting with, and this person came and just stabbed me and I died on the rocks. I was just bleeding out, being like what if I done with my life? And then but it was so realistic. It was it felt like I was actually remembering something. I'm like, this is very, very weird, because I wouldn't expect myself to go into some guy that's like trying to murder people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is crazy because and that's the thing with a lot of these past life aggressions, some of them are a little bit similar as to, you know, maybe it's something that you're interested in. And like Jacob with with the night fighting, and I asked him, I'm like, all right, well you can you can assume that what you're experiencing, you know, in a past life, Well, that's it's just because that's what you like in this life and that's what you're interested in. But then but then you got to ask the question, is what you're interested in this life because of that past life? It's like what came first of the chicken or the egg kind of deal.
Speaker 4: You know, and I'm Disney, a kid in King Arthur's court that that kind of made an excellent impact on me as a child, and I was like, jousting is obviously what needs to happen. Then a nice tale came out, and I'm like, this is me, This is obviously me. But even still, like I wish I knew more about the experiences that I lived through in that past life. I assume it was around the time of the first Cruse Sads based off of the type of armor I was wearing. And the only reason that I would know that is because I'm into armor, and shit right, somebody else seeing that would just assume something Middle Ages. But that's like a you know, eight hundred year gap of time. There's I knew it was somewhere on a waterfront, you know, because at the end of this battle, I don't remember the particulars of the battle. I remember walking to the beach, and apparently I fought with the Europeans because I was alongside of them. We all walked to the beach and just kind of sat in the sand and just kind of rested for a minute, and I remember feeling like we shouldn't have won that whatever the case was. Whatever the battle was, like, we should all be dead right now, and we all, without speaking it all knew that fact and we were just kind of having a moment to like realize that we just avoided death. And then cut too. I'm walking up to a goat herder's tribe, and you know, it's a farm of types. It's in the middle of the desert, so it wasn't like there was verdant fields or anything, but there was these little mud huts and this woman is cooking forest and like the head dude of it all, he welcomes me with open arms and I eat dinner with them. Then I cut to the scene when I die, old man laying in a bed, and I whatever I had in my pockets, whatever money I had left, I paid this girl. I say, girl, young, young lady, I should say to kind of tend to me until I died, and like, once I died, that was it, and I just kind of drifted off. And I remember thinking I had no wife, I had no children, but I also was at peace with that, and like I had made my journey in this world just kind of going place to place on foot and being a nomad, and that was that was I was satisfied with this. It was very interesting, and you still don't believe in this, So I'm not saying that I don't believe percent. Look what happened, I don't know anyway. For you, anybody listening right now, you need to come check us out on patrons so you can see what the hell is going on with these cameras. But but uh, it don't necessarily that I don't believe in reincarnation. I just don't see a point in it. And that's that's for my own and that's not even a full a fully true statement either. So backstory to me, I'm a bit of a Christian, not a very good representation of one. I get it. Fuck off with the judgment, but whatever, Right, It's the way I've always seen it is, we got this one life to do what we need to do, and then this is like a pass or fail event. We will be judged at the end of this. It's like a test. You can fail this test, right. But that being said, that doesn't mean that there's zero possibility of the higher power, the God, the universe, whoever you might call it, sending you back down for another round because you didn't learn what you were supposed to learn. I get that, and I don't discredit that completely. It just I don't necessarily buy into that myself. God, But that's what I'm saying. I want to do another past life to compare notes and see, like, Okay, this other past life was oddly enough some other shit that I'm super interested in, or is it something way off kilt that's out of left field. I'm interested for sure.
Speaker 3: Look, that makes some my sense like that it doesn't completely align with your religion, So that makes sense. Why you know, you got to tread with caution. I think the you know, I can't remember is there are some of the non canonical text do they for Christianity? Do they talk about I don't know. There is.
Speaker 4: There is some mention of reincarnation quote unquote if we want to, we're painting with a broad brush whenever we do that. But like for instance, Dude, in the Bible, I can't recall the entire story here, but basically they say, oh, are you the prophet Elijah like basically reincarnated or they were saying, are you is your spirit inhabited by that of elijahs So it kind of bs with reincarnation but not fully. And that's what I'm saying. It doesn't. I mean, there has been Christians that fully Christians of note from the past that fully believe in reincarnation. Then there's some that say that's completely heretical. I'm not so cut and dry with it. I think I used to be. These days, it's more or less, uh, I just I guess it's very much case by case and it's all up to the Higher power. And I'm not saying that, well, God, you know, is the only one and like, yeah, he'll decide if somebody's gonna get reincarnated or not.
Speaker 3: It's all anyway exactly, you know. It's, if anything, we're just figuring out if our interpretations present or past where one hundred percent accurate, and the likelihood is probably not. We don't know. All of us are just still figuring it out. Like we have X and teachers and people we can go studies, whatever we can go off of. But it's still it's like it's a mystery, you know. The I think the most interesting, like allopathic that the most interesting doctor to look in reincarnation his names doctor Ian Stevenson, Jonathan.
Speaker 5: Do you know him?
Speaker 2: I've I may know him if I saw, let me try and see if I can find a picture of him. I'm better with faces, okay.
Speaker 3: So essentially I don't know his face looks like essentially this cat right, So parapsychology is this like completely repressed you know, arm of science right right though of the sciences or whatever. So because it's considered pseudoscience because it blurs the lines between the church and the laboratory I guess, and the psychologist's office. But doctor Ian Stevenson what he would do is he essentially so there's people who remember their past lives. Like let's say they have like an axe, you know. I'll tell you one specific story. There's a person who remembers being like executed, shot in the head in a past life. So doctor am Stephen said to hear about this, he would travel to go find them and interview them. These people would typically have what they call a death mark, which is a birthmark where the where the death was that they remember, and then he would go find the person they claimed they were, get permits to dig up their grave perform autopsies on their the deceased person they said they were to see if the wounds of the autopsy aligned with their death mark, and in this specific case, with the person that was shot in the head, he goes and he does an autopsy on the body and he sees there's an exit wound from the bullet. And he flies back, right, and this is a while ago, right, so he's this man spending money. It's not so easy to communicate. He flies back to see the person remembers his past life and he says, hey, do you have another death mark, a birthmark on the back of your head. And he's like, yeah, sure enough, he had the exit one in the back of his head. And wow, this guy has a legion of these reports. He spent his whole life doing it.
Speaker 5: There's also the story of this like little girl. I wish I remembered her name, but she was probably like five years old or something like that, and she said she remembered her family. She would talk about her husband and like all this stuff. The family actually went it was in another country, went to the other country, which I believe was like in India or Asia something like that, somewhere in Asia, right, And they went back there and the little girl like met with the family. She knew her husband, she called him by a name and started naming everyone in the family. And they have like footage of this happening.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's these there's communities or tribes or different cultures around the world that reincarnation is a part of their orthodoxy. Even indigenous tribes. They look out for the death marks, and if they have a death mark that aligns with an ancestor who had passed, they'll just give them that name. So there's there's another story. This one actually I think was covered in the mainstream press. It's about like eight years eight years ago. So what they do is is they pretty much as soon as the kid can talk, they start asking them questions, start being like what's uh, you know, you know, if they remember anything. And in this specific instance, this girl, I guess, she says who she is, She walks the elders of the village to her house. She says that names her neighbor and says he killed me like with whatever weapon I'm buried under there and the weapons over there. They find the body, find the weapon, arrest the neighbor straight up. Whoa yeah, dude, this shit goes fucking deep. There's a lot. But then the question starts to be like, you know, why.
Speaker 4: Right, dude, Why that is that's the maist question of life? Right? Why are any of us here in the first fucking place? I agree you, Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Just looking up this Ian Stevenson. It is that he was a professor of psychiatry at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and the founder of the Division of Perceptual Studies. He studied cases of children who claim to remember past lives and wrote several books on reincarnation, near death studies, and medical history. How how have I not gotten into this guy?
Speaker 4: Like this sounds like all kinds of your cup of Joe, bro.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a meta episode to me for sure, dude, I full on believe in that kind of stuff, and like the idea of So there's this website called NDERF dot org and it's Near Death Experiences Research Foundation, And it was like this guy, I can't remember what his name was, but he was he was, like, I guess, some kind of doctor in the medical field, and kept on hearing about these stories of you know, as soon as people are getting ready to die, they talk about the ancestors being at the bed or or somebody who you know, just got rushed to the hospital and they were out for a little while, and they come back with this like crazy expl of what happened while they were you know, lights out, you know, and just fascinating stories. I mean, these these stories are being documented by the thousands, and I mean, how do you explain that? You know, like, what do you do with that? But then you have other people that you know, they the lights go out and they don't remember anything, nothing happened. It was just blackness. I went nowhere. I'm still there's nothing else that they got. And so I think it might be, you know, something on a case by case basis. Maybe maybe some people just you know, like there are people, for example, I dream every single night. Jacob never dreams, right, and so maybe I would be more prone to having an NDE, whereas Jacob would be like, oh, it's just lights out, you know? Is it? Is it like that?
Speaker 4: I mean I got my boy, my boy win right out on the West coast, he got I see what I'm saying that randomly does this shit anyway? He uh, he got blown up in Afghanistan and he was pronounced dead six different times between Afghanistan and the hospital in Germany. When he woke up, he saw nothing. He said, it just went black, just went cold. Now he is Vietnamese, right, so I mean he has there's a lot of different religious and spiritual cultures that go into that that I don't want to say family tree, but you know what I'm saying, like hereditarily, yeah, And he said that there was nothing on the other end. But then again, it's like that could easily be dismissed by saying, oh, well, that just wasn't your time. He's like, I died six fucking times. How are you telling me it wasn't my time?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: All right, we have some thoughts on this. So, like a lot outside of the work we do, like, look, we're directors and you know, we have our podcast, and but we're like medicine people, so we hold ceremonies and it's very draining, so not all the time, but and predominantly what we do is we help people go to the other side. And it's fascinating because it seems so obviously the other side they're in control of this thing. They are running the show, they are running the game, so whatever this is, they're on the other side, and there is so much love they have for us. They are like right here, and you know, whether it's your ancestors, angels, whatever you want to call them, they're right here. And all you got to do is ask for their help and they won't violate your free will because that goes against like certain laws, spiritual laws. If you ask for help, they're there. So one of those fascinating things about this is that state of consciousness is very much like a dream state, and a lot of these on the other side they know that the experience of this absolute reality or whatever it is the real reality can be such a mind fuck you won't be able to function. So we have people all the time that get like men in black like boom, like nothing. They've done it to us. I mean, Tony, you can tell a funny story about like they Most of our experiences going to the other side, we can't even remember.
Speaker 5: There's literally the funniest thing. So one time I went into an Iahwasca ceremony and I'm I'm typically really really good at remembering like everything, and I sit there and I write like thirty something pages my ceremony, like can the candle? Yeah? But so I had just gone into my first cup and all of a sudden something happens and I'm like, oh my god, I forgot about this part, and all of a sudden, all these little voices go for this part, and I was like, oh my god, because they kind of like poke fun at you. It's like what we've experienced it a lot of people have, is that these like spirits or whatever on the other side like kind of like make fun of you. It's kind of like step taking yourself.
Speaker 3: So seriously, yeah, it's they're very much try to break you down or whatever your ego, whatever this identity is.
Speaker 4: To That's the ayahuasca ilves, ain't it.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I mean yeah, I mean it's the weird thing is is it's like, well, there's different things. Have you worked with Ayawaska or anything like that.
Speaker 4: No, I've I've delved into some psychedelics, not ayahuasca yet. I would like to. I would like to try peyote at some point. I would like to try salvia at some point.
Speaker 3: But again, it's it's it's sound touchdown.
Speaker 4: Really Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: All this is not created equally, and there's this and you can see it with a lot of other movements that becomes sort of this like cultural renaissance around anything, and everyone's kind of any any adjacent thing starts jumping on and being like yeah, Like ketamine is an example. Like ketamines not even psychedelic. It's a dissociative. It's a you know, it's a cat. You know, it's a sedative. Uh, you know, the and the important.
Speaker 5: Thing for therapy though, if somebody's talking to you and walking you through stuff.
Speaker 3: People have different things, like you know, there is ayahuasca, psilocybin and san pego like watchuma. There's vilca, which is like a d MT like plant, but like the plants and like those ones like get kind of stick to those. We have not worked with ebogar ibgame. I'm sure it's it's in there. I begin's just insane. It's twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: What oh yeah, you can know miss me with that shit.
Speaker 2: Good God, A dude, I don't even like mushroom, Like mushrooms will last six or seven hours. I'm like, this is too damn long. Like people talk about like certain acid trips that they're tripping for like a full day or a couple of days. I'm like, no way, Like, give me a little bit of the you know, some DMT I'll take five minutes of it. That's what I can handle, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's no jokes.
Speaker 5: That's for people that are like highly addicted, like somebody that's a heroin addict or something like that. They free boga and then they are like, I'm gonna kill myself if I you know what I mean, if I don't do something to change my life because I'm so addicted to this thing. So they go and they work with this medicine and they it will clean them out, like they will not be using like right after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be the most experience of your life with.
Speaker 5: No come down either, which is wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the main medicine that veterans are turning to.
Speaker 4: I've heard of a lot of veterans going to these Aahuascar retreats to help them with their PTSD, and I mean there were juries still out. Don't get me wrong. The VA is finally starting to acknowledge psychedelic treatment as an option. It's not they haven't thrown their whole weight behind it yet, but at least they're willing to come and have the conversation about it now. But uh, varying degrees of success. Most I would say I think it's like eighty percent go through one of these retreats and come out on the other side of it with positive you know, stories about it. All. Mine wasn't. My first experience of psychedelics had nothing to do with PTSD. It was pure curiosity. I was dating a Nordic pagan chick at the time, right, and there I was at an embolics festival and you know, big fire festival, and it was a good old time. And I was at the time also in a line of work where I got piss tested pretty regularly. So as they're passing around weed and hash and all that, I can't partake. But the shaman of the group pulls out a big five gallon baggie full of shrooms and I'm like, hold on, mister shaman, man, those don't pop on a piss test too. They He's like, no, they do not. I'm like, all right, hit me, let's go. And I had no idea what dosaging was or how a small versus a large dose would hit me. Come to find out how a really fucking high tolerance for psychedelics. And it takes a lot to get me there. But once I get there, I'm fucking there.
Speaker 3: But Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It took like two caps, and I was already kind of drinking at that point, and then I just kind of felt drunk er. About an hour layer I'm like, all right, hit me again, dude. So he gave me two more and I just felt drunk er er. Then I asked for another one said this is about three hours later. Three doses, and I just feel like really drunk, but nothing as far as psychedelics or nothing. Now, I'm like, look, I'm not trying to question your credentials, shaman, but this is kind of this is kind of ass. He's like, all right, priest. They kept calling me Prieste because I was the only Christian of the crew. He's like, here, grab what you want. So I took one of my big ass pawfuls of these, uh and it was just the regular mushrooms, nothing really crazy on this one, and just chowed that down and chugged a bottle of meat behind it, and boy, oh boy, when that hit, it took a minute. It took a good minute. Some colors started to get a little more vibrant, the feelings started to go a little different. Keep in mind, there's a drum circle going on with a big ass bonfire. They got wickens over here, they got druids over here, they got some sort of want to be like gypsy crew over here, and I'm showing with the Nordics, and like, you know, everybody's out there doing they own embolic thing, right. And I will say ten out of ten recommend as far as first time doing psychedelics, it should be at a pagan drum circle festival. That that just was awesome and long story short, I opened my eyes and I'm able to see nothing but golden clockwork and gears and cogs and everything is moving perfectly unisoned with each other. And I'm like, okay, so that's the point, the good and the bad of this world. It all has to mesh together because this doesn't fucking work without it. And that lasted. I felt like hours and hours and hours, probably about four hours of that type of good times and uh yeah, no come down the next day or anything. But I mean, I guess being the first time out the gate, maybe I wouldn't have experienced because I don't get hangovers, so you know, whatever, there's no hangover the.
Speaker 3: Fact that the fact that it did give you a hangover and then it healed the hangover from the alcohol. So that's like a that's you know, yeah, that's that's and that's so that's what we say because we were called acid for squares, But I mean we're pretty sober. We don't drink like we do, you know. We we only work with plant medicines on occasion when we need to. Uh the I mean this year, we're trying to have a kid, so we're doing nothing, nothing, nothing there you go, but uh the yeah, we always say, you know, what's a medicine or a drug based on if there's a hangover. So that's it. So like even like that's why, like even like LSD or MDMA, like we don't really fuck with because it because there's some sort of come down. All psychedelics have a little bit of an afterglow, but eventually there's a come down with the synthetics, so we don't.
Speaker 4: I would like to try LSD one day, but the problem I feel like we missed our window on that because well, I mean just for the curiosity of it, just to try ASCID for the first time, right, But the problem is I can't trust a source to not cut it with fentanyl or some other kind of chemical and I'm not gonna risk my life for an experience of a good time. It's just not worth it to me. But I feel like if I would have fucked around with it, like fifteen years ago, I might have gotten my hands on some good X and like these things it's just cute dressing.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way, dude. I tried what somebody told me was Mollie one time, and I was like, okay, I'll try it. I never tried it before, and which I had always thought that Mollie was just you know, the code name for like pure MDMA, which is you know what they give to like for like couples counseling, or they used to anyway, And so I was like, all right, I'll try it. I didn't know that after twenty minutes after partaking, I was speeding my ass off, and I was like, what am I supposed to be speeding right now? Like I feel like I just took like five adderalls, what the hell's going on? Come to find out it was laced with fucking meth. And I'm like, of course it was, because I can't trust any of these things, and so never did it again, and I'm like, nope, I will stick to as you like to say, the plants. You know, I like some like to partake in a little Mary Jane, some mushrooms from time time to time. We have a buddy that creates this one kind of psychedelic It's called.
Speaker 4: Ah four aco DMT.
Speaker 2: Four acho DMT. But it's supposed to be like a like a I can't remember the exact terminology, but it's basically four echo DMT. They say that it's kind of like a mesh between mushrooms and DMT together and designer drug. That's the word I was searching for. But and that is fascinating. I mean it is like, so I ended up. I did that before I ever tried DMT, and then I tried DMT, and I was like, oh, DMT is a whole nother level. And but the four echo DMT it is still awesome because it lasts for like three or four hours and you know, when you close your eyes and you go inside, depending on the dosage, it is like a DMT trip. Like it it's similar. It's not as extreme as DMT is, but you still are able to see like the g oh, you know, like this this weird world that is very geocentric and you know, you can learn a lot about yourself and go inward and I don't know, it's it is fascinating. As a matter of fact. The first time I did that, I was with our friend Christy and we were at her because our shop used to be in a crystal studio. She owned this crystal shop and me and her did it the first time, and it was like twenty minutes in as soon as it hit us, and we were just laying on the floor next to each other and we had like the like the cool lights and music and shit going and I just looked over at her and I said, this is so awesome. I'm already excited to do this again next time, Like I couldn't wait. Like it was so fascinating, so other, out of this world, and you know, you just feel like, I don't know, it's so strange because you think that you're seeing it for the first time, but yet it still feels familiar, you know, and there's something wild about that.
Speaker 5: I love it though, And this was DMT right.
Speaker 2: That was the forour ago DMT. The DMT I tried for the first time back in October, and I did it twice. The first time was went really well. I felt like it didn't last very long, and I feel like maybe I needed to do more. I don't know what gave me that idea.
Speaker 4: And so it last longer because like in reality, you even felt even in the DMT state, I was there. I remember every bit of this, and I was not in a very good mental place. So I did not partake because I'm not about to step off into the unknown when I'm already clouded with other shit, you know what I mean. That's just me. But so he it lasted like three minutes. Even in the DMT realm, he felt like it only lasted three minutes. So my boy decided to go ahead and double dose.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so I ended up doing double the amount that I did the first time. And it was absolutely world chattering, like I died, like I ceased to exist in this entire world, ceased to exist. And I felt like, oh my god, what did I just do? Because I'm so outgoing and I want to be that guy wants to double up on DMT and try and show off and try and be this character, and they're and bang, my reality is completely gone now because I just wanted to be a little extra today and it was. It made me go so internally and it was so wild, dude, because you know, like I literally forgot that I was a part of this world. I was in this other world and that's the only place I existed, and everything else I didn't even think about, Like I didn't even know that I was still on the couch, you know, like because they I mean, you are literally like the blast off is real, like and that is holy shit. Like I felt like the come up was so exciting, and you're like, oh my god, this is the best feeling I've ever had. It's like a million orgasms all at the same time, except for it's happening all over your body and it is just the most incredible feeling ever. And you're like, I'm home, baby, take me, I'm ready, and and like it's the best feeling. And then at a certain point it got to be too awesome and too and too amazing to where it started making me question everything, and I was like, oh god, I'm losing control of this. I don't have control, Like I'm no longer in control, and I was freaking out. And then out of nowhere, bang I'm inside of a Bucky's bathroom and just like standing like I'm peeing at a urnal in this trip. I don't know why, but I'm peeing at a jurnal and I'm like, how did I get here? And I'm just looking around and everybody's just acting like normal. Nothing, It's just another day in a Bucki's bathroom. And before you know it, I started to lose even more control, and every single part of my reality was dicing itself like a cheese grater, and it started going into cubes, and those cubes started changing and everything about my perspective was all over the place, and I was really tripping out because I lost control, and I was like, I'm never gonna be able to put this back over here, and I can't put it back over here, and this reality is going to be gone forever. And the more I stressed out, the more I tried to grasp for control, the less control I had. And then as those as those squares were changing up on me in my perspective, they started getting smaller and smaller and smaller until they turn into dust and they started to float away. And as they're floating away, I'm like, I am the most depressed that I've ever been, Like I could not believe that I just made this decision and everybody that I have ever met is gone, and I'm and it's all because of me. And and I eventually got to this point where I was in the void. There was no more BUCkies anymore. I'm I'm standing in total blackness. And it really scared the shit out of me, Like it was the most horrific nightmare of a nightmare that I've ever had until I was able to decipher and learn and and you know, the days went on and I was like, oh, okay, well it actually wasn't I mean, I didn't die, you know, like it might have seemed like I went to Hell or you know, or to the void or whatever, but still I was there as the awareness to observe where I was. And so I'm like, oh my god, so I'm not dying that like I'm still existing, like this place has to still be here. So it gave me a little bit of hope. And I was like, well, I wonder where everybody else is at, you know, talking about Jacob and everybody else that was in the room while we were doing the DMT or because we took turns with it, and I started to open up my eyes and I was still feeling very depressed at this time. I started open up my eyes a little bit and I could see everybody still sitting around me and just sitting there and staring at me, and I'm like, oh man, this isn't even reality. This is just like this is a wish. I want this to be true. I know it's not true. I just saw reality just go away in front of my eyes, and like I woke up. Finally I was able to open my eyes and I was finally able to convince myself that I was back there in that room, and the most shooketh I.
Speaker 4: Was shook it for like a month after that, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And it was, uh, it would do is the scariest thing. And I remember saying like I wouldn't wish that on the devil Like that experience. I was like, there is nobody that ever deserves to go through that. But looking back at it, that that experience was way more profound than my awesome DMT experience. I was able to garner so much more meaning about this reality and you know, in my mind and the people around me and appreciate everybody around me and everything like so yeah, I mean the first time I did it, I was like, I'm going to do this every single day. And then the second time I did it, which was literally like fifteen minutes after that, I said, maybe not every day.
Speaker 4: You know, you said, don't never touch the shit again, at least in the moment you said that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the thing is with so with DMT, with your experience. The thing is is that so working with DMT in any form. So ayahuasca is another form of DMT. It's just you know, if the sharkronal leaf which produces the DMT in the ayahuasca vine, which elongates it into like an eight hour experience, it allows you to promise Yeah, so it doesn't process so fast to your body. That's why your experience is a couple minutes long because DMT process is really really fast. So the thing was stepping to any sort of DMT is that you're facing death to realize death isn't real. So you experience death to realize that it's not real. So on the other side, you're like, oh my god, I'm dying. But then afterwards you're like, wait a second, that felt really real and that was really real, but I didn't die, and you lose the fear of death. Second, with DMT, if you're using it the way that you're working with it, the way you did. So they usually say three times is when you blast off into and like literally return to God. So you're supposed to do it three times fast in a row. So the same thing happened to me the first time I ever did DMT, because I knew nothing about it, And I ended up doing this with two of my friends. And the first we all took like one hit of this and nothing really happened, and we were like, oh, I don't I think we did it wrong. So we did a second one, and I was sitting on a couch also, and all of a sudden, I left my body and I was floating above my body, and I looked down and I could literally see my body on the couch, and my friends were staring at my body on the couch, not staring at me that was floating up above it. Then everything turned totally white into like this white void, and this line appeared in front of me and opened up, and these three ets walked towards me and they go, Hi, We're interdimensional beings traveling along the timeline of human existence, trying to find out when humans found their power. In twenty twelve, a portal had opened, which means that humans cannot go backwards, they could only progress forward. They were like, you, the power of the human lies between the brain and the soul. They pointed at the harp and said soul. So they said, the powerlighte of the human is between the brain and the soul. And they're like, we don't have the same makeup as you, so we're really interested in your power and who you guys are. And then the line closes. It it disappears, and I go back into my body and I'm like, there's three etis and the other guys had no similar experience. They were like, I don't know what was kind of fractally.
Speaker 3: And I want to add I want to add to this. The so like the because I love that story so much.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: The everything you just explained, I mean, the fact of the matter, and this is very much what asked for squares is about. Is these are ancient strawmanic tools of initiation it to form a communion with God, and that's what they are. So they're being essentially so one. They were criminalized in the drug war and there's two reasons this happened. One one of the first reasons that happened in North America was because there was a we were warring with the indigenous people of North America and to the colonials, there was a lot of superstition around the magic of the indigenous people with their witchcraft and witch doctors, you know as witch doctors. So one of the things they did to gain control over them is they criminalize their medicines. So this is one of the reasons. This is one of the first reasons why these medicines were criminalized and are misunderstood into this day.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Then the next thing that happened, essentially was there was a renaissance in the fifth these in the sixties around you know, psilocybin LSD. You know, I don't have to go into that. You know, this is with like the Harvard Psychedelic Club and Terence McKenna and all those those folks. So during the Vietnam War and the Vietnam protests, obviously we invaded Vietnam under false pretenses as the government likes to do, and there were all these protests for peace against the war, and this has proven Nixon used drugs to shut down the anti war protests, and he criminalized them to shut them down. This is just fact. At this point, his aids have come out, they've written books about this, and this has been criminalized ever since then. It's very fascinating. The like the hearings they did when they were criminalizing these modalities. They said, there's a line in it they said these drugs will deculturate the masses, which is exactly what they do. They removed the culture from the top. They break down the culture. But the point is is now today with the Internet, which this goes back to the cult of conspiracy, is we've never had access to such so much information and so now these ancient tools are being democratized, which we believe that essentially these are in the Bible. They're written all about we, you know, we believe Christ we might have been working with this stuff. You know how, what better way to turn water into wine than the put a little uh whatever, you know, whatever you're doing. I don't mean to minimize any miracles, Jacob, I'm saying this actually in support of the miracles. You know, people talk about like the Akesha, but the burning of the bush was believed to be in Akesha tree, which is produces d MT. Right. So the point is, though, is that these are ancient tools for communing with God directly. And what these are these do is they give you what's known as a shamanic initiation. So the way the medicines work is they give you what we call the sugarcoat, which is they will give you a positive experience at first, because they want you to come back and they want you to like the experience. Right, it's like, oh, sex feels good, Maybe I'll have a kid. And then you're raising a kid.
Speaker 5: You' like what off?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Right? Yeah, So the you know, so the medicines, these the plants, not I'm not taught LSD, not kennemine, not MDMA. I'm talking about the plant medicines. And we can get into why this is. But they they they they are very advanced. When you work with them, they're like, this is something else. This is not a drug, this is some fucking thing.
Speaker 2: It's a technology.
Speaker 3: It seems it's a technology exactly. And and so the technology they they they give you a sugarcoat. So the first time you're like, yeah, hey, I can do this every day, and then comes the work and then comes the lesson, the spiritual lesson. So the next time you go in, they're like, and now you're gonna die. Now we're gonna take you through the help, through through your psyche. Now you're gonna stare, be dragged through your shadow and then you have to put yourself back together again. But the problem is is that because it's been brought, it's been demonized as a drug. It's also been processed in the cultural consciousness as something we do when we party or recreational or to have fun, to avoid maybe to get away from our worries. That's not how they work. And the crazy thing about it is that the technologies will call them are so smart, they're not gonna they don't want to like ruin your life and make you die at a party where you're gonna go fucking crazy and resist and take off your clothes and be arrested. So like, there's tools that if you bring to it, like being in a safe set and setting eating a certain way, doing things in a certain way, you will be able to go into deeper states and more controlled states.
Speaker 5: It's setting an intention also, it's set setting intention and dose and quality.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, I agree. If you're taking psychedelics to be a party drug. You're just wrong, Like right off the rim, this is the incorrect way to do this. This is and I mean even with my beliefs and my experiences with psychedelics, which is minimal, I might add, but I mean I did microdose for like six months and that got off of drinking, So I mean that I've had very positive experiences with them as well. But at the same time, it's like, this is not I same way you are saying it's like a technology. I see it as like a tool. Okay, Now you can improperly use a tool and fuck your whole world up, or you can use it the correct way, with the correct intention and you can gain very good things from it. I see it as the same thing. And there's also very much a case of overdoing it, right. I'm not saying o ding, but like you can go too far with it just because like Jonathan you, I would say overdid it with the DMT, because you were trying to push boundaries, which is very normal for humans to do. We as creatures want to push boundaries actually a nature.
Speaker 2: Looking back, I think that that was exactly what was supposed to happen, you know, like I don't look back and say, oh, I overdid it anymore. In the moment, sure, I was definitely thinking that. I was like, what the fuck did I just do with my mind? You know, But you know, coming out of that and all these months to you know, look back and rem miss and trying to decipher it a little bit like it was essential to my life moving forward, like it was not out of step at all, right.
Speaker 3: Totally, And you know, these are warrior medicines. The first time I worked with DMT was in the jungle. I was snorting it out of a four thousand year old human finger bone, and the amazon was called the Ceremony of Life, Death and Rebirth.
Speaker 4: And this is already wild as fuck, no matter what you're about to say next, Good god, bro, you know, out of a human fingerbone, that is awesome.
Speaker 3: You have no idea how hardcore, like I mean we are. This This shit is insane, I mean insane. And it took so much for us to be public about this stuff. It took years and years of us processing and integrating me be like, all right, like time to talk about fight club. Uh so, but okay, so do this ceremonies. The first time. It's called the Ceremony of Life, Death and Rebirth. And I'm in the Amazon and one of the things that shaman says is he pulls out the finger bone and the vilka, the DMT it's planting. He says, this tool is from this religious order in the Amazon, and says, this ceremony you're about to do is was reserved for the highest priests in this order as their initiation into the highest priesthood. And you're about to get to do this. And we we you know, we do the ceremony and it's a beautiful ceremony. But the point is is to say, like that is what you just did. It's warrior medicine. Like this stuff. The most brutal experiences of our entire lives are these ceremonies. Yet we're out here going, hey, let's let's up. The truth is it's like a form. It's like spiritual waterboarding, I mean, but simultaneously having this hellish experience that will heal you and we can go into the healings. We literally have physical animals healed, We've got brain scans, We've taken our families to the medicine I'm a straight edged mother, like like it's we we we put this ship to the test. But it's warriors medicine. If you're willing to go there, you can go there. And it's not just for you. By breaking, by using your consciousness to stretch the collective field of consciousness, you are essentially spiritually evolving the entire species. You're essentially evolving the ancestral genetic line of the species. So you're essentially saying, Okay, I'm doing this shit, like let's go. But the problem is is people usually don't prep for integration, like you know, like you're gonna have a couple of months and it needs to be like there's so much you can do.
Speaker 5: From diet to rest to journaling.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of our teachers, Ky, we had him on the show. He says, this is a threefold path. It's medicine, meditation, therapy. He says, you need those three and if you do not, He's like, then it's pretty much not gonna be able to integrate the tools.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I just want to speak to that because I know it's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is so yeah. I fully agree about like it also helping to expand the re of human consciousness and it's not really that crazy. Whenever you hear terms like what is it like the hundredth monkey syndrome like that kind of thing, Like one monkey experience is something and it carries on and somehow it's written within their DNA and now that's just their reality. It's like why do all dogs smell each other's asses? You know, Like why is it that certain animals do certain things right out the womb? They didn't have to be taught that. That's just what they do.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And I think it just like traveled on through the lineage of previous dogs experience somehow. And yeah, I vibe with the idea that it could be essentially like building like expanding all consciousness. Like I think that that is actually probably what's going on right now because this used to be such an off topic kind of discussion. You know, nobody wanted to talk about people who who did any kind of psychedelics and if you did, oh, that's your crazy ant over there. So you just ate some mushrooms or you know, like don't go hang out with them. They're into psychedelics, you know, And are my favorites?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you don't want to hang out with those people that who who have melted their brains off of acid or something like that, Like they're clearly just not of this realm or something like that anymore. They're they've gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs. And I'm like, actually, kind of yes, but in the best way possible, Like that's the kind of people that I want to put myself around, because you're not so structured in this reality, like you were talking about, it breaks apart cultural everything at that point, because and especially even just with even outside of psychedelics, like the past life regression stuff I was telling you earlier, Dude, people have past life regressions of being the opposite sex, of being a different race, of being a part of a different religion. And then you're like, oh, so the idea of segregation is stupid as fuck? Is really what it is? Like anytime you're trying to, you know, act like you're high and mighty because of your because of your skin color, or your cultural beliefs, or your religious beliefs, or whatever the case may be, it's like, oh, I used to think the same thing back in my past life, whenever I was this different religion, this different sex and this different race, and here everybody is with these all these culture wars, and it's like, you're so silly. Why do you base your entire identity on these things. That's not you, that's just you in this life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I mean, you just said it right there. And like the crazy thing and it's a hard thing for us to reconcile is that, you know, people say it makes you lose your mind, it makes you lose their mind, the programmed mind. But on the other side, I mean, we were very did not want to work with stuff because we didn't want to lose our minds. And then next thing, you know, here we are, here, we are I mean, the you know, but the truth is is that in a sick society, truth will always look like insanity and being a functional enormy, you know, being susceptible to mimetics, to mimesis where you're mimicking your environment to just to increase your chance of survival. You are mimicking a inherently corrupt, decaying, cytick, toxic, deceitful culture. And you know. So, I mean, so that's a weird thing for us to reconcile because we look around and like, we interview a lot of these people that do this work, and yeah, they're a little kooky, a little left of center, but it's like, well, where you're gonna go. If you're not center, you're gonna be a little bit, a little bit out there. And that's cause that's where you're heading. If you're working on evolving the cultural conscious or your individual conscious, you're gonna move away from the cultural orthodoxy. And then like the yeah, I mean, the the only thing I uh yeah, I guess I just add that that's asked for squares like that's become our slug. We just say we're all mad here, you know, because since it is what it is, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh yeah, dude. You know what's funny is is that I recently saw like an old clip of whenever Alex Jones went on to the Joe Rogan Show. It was like four or five years ago, and I you know, at the time, I wasn't huge into listening to Joe Rogan, Like, I mean, I love Joe Rogan. I mean I think it's a great show, all the great guests and everything, but like you know, at the time, I was listening to other shows. But then every single time that he had Alex Jones on or like people like Eddie Bravo. I'm like, I'm there, like I want to listen to those conversations. And there was this old clip I think it was from three four or five years ago something like that of Alex Jones going on one of his rants as he does, and he's talking about like how they know they whoever they are, the elite of the world or whatever, they know that like the basis and the foundation of this reality is less structural and more like a dream, that this is something that like we're living in a dream. We think it's reality, and they know this and they're manipulating it. And that's how they're able to get away with so many things because they understand reality as it is, not as we think that it is, and it's I was like, holy shit, Alex Jones on something right now, and and that's kind of like what I've come to too since that, you know, I mean, I've I've had multiple psychedelic experiences and they're wide ranging and they're awesome, but there was you know, I've come to understand that like that's not a figment of my imagination. What we experience in psychedelics, that is an experience, and the same thing. I look at my dreams and nightmares and all these things, meditative experiences, past life regressions and all these things their experiences. And I got to experience that was I does it take away from it because it didn't happen in physical reality. I've I've switched my mind to understand that their experience is regardless, and they're gonna play into my vision of this reality no matter what anyway, so you may as well just accept them as part of this reality. And I've just come to accept this is I think it is a dream here, dude. It makes the most sense that it is a dream. Like there are certain things about this reality that don't make any sense if it's just a physical reality, like you know, and I always talk about like metaphysics and you know, the quantum and the double slit experiment, like those things prove that this place is not what we think it is, you know, And then you talk about like you know, wild things like Skinwalker Ranch and Bigfoot? Is he interdimensional? And like this is this is like a dream reality And I'm I kind of like it more now now that I've come to that, you know, understanding anyway.
Speaker 5: You are right, Bigfoot is interdimensional.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 4: We've heard so many reports on that. Some people believe that Bigfoot or Nephelum, some believe that they are angels, some believe that they are interdimensional ets by another name. It depends on the source. I mean, we've had a guy come on the show that claims that he lives with them. They of course aren't visible to the human eye unless you have eyes to see, and he sees them as benevolent, spiritual, almost angelic figures. And he's gone on and talked about these things. We've had other people say that they tried killing them, so clearly they're nephylimic and demonic, and it's you know, hey, I don't know how to call reality on either of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is like probably the central thing that we seek to explore and like dissect and to kind of tie in what you just said about different perceptions of Bigfoot of these other beings. And then also you know, this being a dream, like from our perspective and the work we've done, it's like, yeah, dude, this is a god dream and the illusion is an illusion of separation and individuation, and it seems to be the source of disease and sickness when we sit in seremony. It's the idea of self and that they're disconnected from God. But it seems like that God creator Wankatanka Great Mystery call whatever you want, seem to love its creation so much that it said, you have your free will, you know, just like a parent with their child. Go off and learn the lesson yourself, and I'm here when you need me. And essentially, though we've gotten trapped in this dream and this culture that rewards sort of this narcissistic consciousness. And then that through spirituality, religion, whatever tools are you, psychedelics, you can recreate the whole that is divinity and is God. But the fascinating thing is is that all of creation is divine. You see it with the medicine. Everything's energy, ian's connected to the diet, dark and the light are one. All these things, they're all the hand of God grooming us and ushering us in this sort of illusory simulation, this playground towards the higher truth, so we can learn it on our own. But the fascinating thing is it's filtered through the prism of the individual. Psyche, God is spirit is whatever you want to call it. So we have this fascinating phenomenon where we sit there as sort of like really they're like you know, we're like, they're like spiritual duelas you know, we're helping these people have a death experience to commune with God and then come back. And we know the tools that our teachers have taught us. But the fascinating thing is that spirit comes in whatever form of the individual's orthodoxy. If they're Buddhist, they will get Buddha and bodhisophic language and symbolism. Right, it's a non corporeal world, non physical, it's symbols. So they'll use symbols and figures to communicate an energy that their brain can understand on like a lower level. Right, So if you're Buddhists, don't have Buddhism Christian, they're gonna get Jesus. Jesus will come to them. It's crazy, you know. The And then if they're if we have okay, we did a ceremony where they were non religious, they were a nerd and they they gave them Rick and Morty to explain Purtle. They're going, let us explain what's happening. This is the portal, like Rick and Morty, You're coming through a portal.
Speaker 5: Right, First aahuasca ceremony. It was very cartoon because I watched a lot of cartoons, so everything was very cartoonish and I was like, wow, this is great again.
Speaker 3: Again is a protocol. We spend a lot of time deconstructing the protocol so we can understand how healing happens and how disease happens. And the deconstruction of the protocol. They start cartoon a lot because they they don't want to freak you out, so everything's very light. That's their interpretation, Like that's they think it whatever, this higher intelligence. That's they're gonna treat us like kids, like look, everything's fun and zany, right until they deconstruct your reality and put you in a fast food chain bathroom is you know right? But the point is is that is that it's filtered through the prism of the individual. My first ayahuasca ceremony and the Amazon the day after you do an integration circle is thirty people. About twenty of them are therapists researching the medicine, and I'd say about half the people there had drawn visions they got of about like fifteen foot entities guarding the dog doors of the Molca. Like most of the circle saw these meetings, and everyone saw them as dark entities except one Canadian therapist. She saw them as angelic. And so we said, you know, in this circle, to Don Howard, the late Great Don Howard rest in peace, we said, hey, everyone had drawn It was like, oh my god, oh we saw the same thing, right, And he goes, okay, who and she says, wow, well, mine's different. I saw it as an angel And Don Howard said, you process things depending on the part of your psyche the medicine is working on. So you saw the same entity, but you all were seeing it demonic because you were getting the shadow part of your psyche worked on. You saw as angelic because you were getting the other side of your psyche worked on.
Speaker 5: There's also this thing with all like working with psychedelics or entering this sort of space where you know you're merging back with God. So it's this whole thing of being like, no, you are God. And so like a thought experiment that I like to run is just if there's a single source, even if you're thinking of the big bang, Right, there's a single source consciousness that's everything comes from. So if it is God, which we believe like a source consciousness, then after a while it's like, well, I want to experience more, so it like fractions itself off in order to experience other things. And those little fractions forget they are God, because if they remember their God, they're not going to be able to experience have their own experience because they're like, oh, just God pretending, right. So then after those those fractions remember, then they fracture off even more, and they keep fractaling and fractaling off more and more and more. And I think that where we're at. So we're in like the third dimension, right, so we're really far away from source consciousness because they say that there's like eleven or twelve steps or dimensions like back to God. So for us in this really really dense pocket of reality right where like duality and all this stuff, there's just dark and light and all this stuff, and we're so far removed. And then we also have social programming for us, these psychedelics are a way for us to go this like spark, to be like, oh my God, I forgot I forgot that I am sourced, just having a different experience, and they are not meant to use all the time. They're meant to spark something inside of you that then you can then use in your three dimensional physical space to start working through and finding pieces in your own reality that are not real, that are not parts of you that are programmed. And then because you know, you know, you've had the experience of knowing that you are God having an experience as a human, So these these psychedelics everything are just they're just a way for us to remember in order to use the tools while we're here to be able to enlighten ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I absolutely agree. And I know that there's going to be some people out here that are saying, oh, these people are calling themselves God. Here we go, right. But but and that's something and maybe some people do that. Maybe some people are like, I'm a god, you're a god, we're all individual gods. Whatever. But I think that you're you know, I've heard it explained a certain way, and I think that if you can have an open mind and try and interpret, you know, what the message is trying to be conveyed here is that it's not that I'm an individual God and you're an individual God or anything. It's that this. You can just look at it as if this whole place Earth, or you know, the the universe that we live in is God. You know, like if you look at it like that and understand that, like, oh yeah, I'm not over here worshiping myself. I'm not over here thinking I'm high and mighty. I'm thinking, oh wow, I'm actually not separate from God, which is what some people, you know, and I never really understood that, to be honest with you about how some people will you know, well, I guess I get it. You know, it's social programming, and there's certain beliefs and systems like that. And I'm not saying that anybody's right or anybody's wrong. I'm just trying to explain this side of it to where you know that imagine a world where you're with God all the time. You know, everybody, everything, every experience you ever have, it is all God, all happening all at once. And I like to actually compare it to the dream world, for example, So like whenever you go and you go to sleep at night, then you have a dream. Did God create all of those little individuals in that dream, Like, is that the way that your mind works? Or you thinking, oh, well that's my mind. I created that. These are all just factors of my mind. Well, now bring it back to the real world. Who's mind are we in? Like this has to be somebody's mind, This has to be somebody's dream, has to be somebody's consciousness. And you know, you get to experience that a little bit whenever you're deep inside of like a meditation. So, like, as I said before, I have another podcast called Metamisteries. Last night we were researching the Acacak records and there's actually this really cool book called How to Read the Akashak Records by Linda Howe. It was actually something that was recommended by I think her name is Megan from Solar Glow Meditations. You ever see her on TikTok. She always has the dowsing rods. It's fascinating. But she recommended this book and so we started reading it and researching it a little bit and trying to dive into it. And then afterward we always do a meditation at the end of the show, and so we did this one. It was a guided meditation to be able to access the Acascak records, and we were like, didn't really know what to expect, you know, like, am I going to expect experience a library and a library in or some kind of guards at the building? Is it even going to be a building or whatever? Right, you don't really know what to expect going into it. And it was wild, dude, Like I had the trippiest experience ever, Like I felt like I was on DMT in this meditation, and I was able to see that, like, oh, what's actually going on right now? And this is just my interpretation of whatever was happening. But what I what I interpreted is is that this reality is somewhat of a dream or maybe in another reality where base level reality is. I am imagined that I was actually in a deep meditation in another reality and I was dreaming of this reality. So I was able to peek in on that other reality, and I had like my wife and I was I was in like this whole other house and she's just sitting there with me. And the thing about that reality, to my understanding, was that time wasn't a constraint. You didn't have to worry about time, so you could go into a meditation. It could last five years. Hey, it doesn't matter. Time doesn't matter here. Time is not really something that's hold in his back. So if you need to meditate for that long, meditate that long. And I just imagine, like my wife was over there, and she was sitting right there next to me because she knew that it was a therapeutic experience that I needed to experience. And the idea of going into that meditation was to go into this life work off karma so that I can go back to that life and rick live my like regular reality. And what was really strange is is that this is gonna sound kind of weird, but in that life, I think that I'm like a cat person, which it kind of relays back to one of my mushroom trips that I had like a couple of years ago, but instead of just like a regular like calico or an all black hat or something like that, I was like, it kind of looked like the cat from Alice in Wonderland, like the blue and the purple, but it was like super electric and it was like out of this world, vibrance to the color of this world and just wild experiences that are going on. And I'm like, oh, I feel a little bit better about death now. If I get to go back to that, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: You know, it's amazing, And I want to dude, that's so cool, and I want to I want to add some things. I think it was so good that you called out sort of like the calling yourself god of it all, you know, and like because I think, like what we're talking, we're all talking about here, and what Tanya was saying is like, you know, it's it's like if you're a fetus in your mother's belly. It's like how that baby is your mother. They're sharing blood, they're connected, they're one and the same and the same genetic line. You know. That's what we mean. And there's something very fascinating going on with like sort of like non denominational secular spirituality is there's a certain individualism in narcissism that can taint this when really it's about community. This is supposed to be about us coming together as one and realizing we're not separate and we're not separate from our creator, we're not separate from each other. We're you know, but this but but like we see this happening some people, it's like I'm God because they have an experience of merging with the one. But it's like, okay, but we still have to you know, yeah, we have to pay bills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I also the thing is that I guess I like to think of it this way. It's almost like a simulation, right, So you know the SIMS game, it's like, say, whoever, Like there is the person that creates the SIMS who has an alternate reality inside of their Yeah, but it still has the person outside of the game that is actually but that's a projection of them, and they're still playing the game. So it's the same thing with the idea of God. It's just a fractioned off piece of them, and we all are a fractioned off piece of God. Like That's that's how I like to think of it. It's almost like a simulation. So it's like finding your way back. It's like, oh, yeah, there is the person that's still kind of creating this experience and you know there.
Speaker 2: All the time, right, And I think that like kind of like at the base core level, we are just the awareness to these lives. You know, maybe we maybe where we feel like in the moment actually making these decisions and feeling these feelings and everything like that. But I had a really strange experience while reading that book last night. I was just reading, like, I'm I'm anytime I get to reading, if once I get into groove, oh my god, I'm just like I used to be a horrible reader. I would stutter all the time, but now I've gotten you know, we read so much on the shows that I'm like, I'm pretty good at reading out loud. It's awesome. But the Acotion Record book that I was talking about, ye, and so I was reading a little bit of that, and after a while I just started to realize that, oh, this body and this mind is actually the one that's reading it. And I'm just over here having these separate thoughts while I'm reading it and understanding it all at the same time. And I realized, oh shit, I'm just the awareness that is experiencing this life of this body and all these circumstances and all these experiences that this person Jonathan is actually I thought all all this time that it was me, but it's like, oh no, it's just an experience that you needed to have, like kind of thing. And it's like it was really like really trippy. I love that kind of shit though, like I don't know, maybe I'm fucking my mind up or whatever, but that's that's kind of like, that's kind of like what I experienced.
Speaker 4: But like you said, there is a especially with this. I don't want to say new age because that's that's not the right definition for this, Like you said earlier, Cody, the uh with this non denominational spiritual I guess you could say esoteric side of things. You have so many people that basically like, yep, I'm a god or I am the God and I'm just experiencing this life. And it's like, Okay, I get what you're trying to say, but people get super narcissistic about it. And it's and that's also part of the human condition, right. We want to believe ourselves to be so much better than we typically are, and you have people that will find that as a justification for their narcissistic behavior that they already had before they ever delved into it in the first place.
Speaker 3: Right, Right, we had to we've like had to really like look in at this because we were seeing this in this community. So we had to start saying, like, okay, what is this, like why this and what we came to is we were like, oh, no, this narcissism is in every community. It's people are the common denominator. This is a flaw of humanity. If it's expressing itself as a professional athlete or a rapper, or a politician or a businessman, or or you're a spiritualist.
Speaker 4: It's that's the human condition. Everybody seeks validation, right, Oh you're a man, Well, how much of a man are you? Oh you're a Christian? How much of a Christian are you? Oh you're a spiritualist. Name your thing. You're always going to have somebody who's trying to like check you, and then you have to like either A you're going to be secure in what you know about yourself or B you're gonna not and you're going to go off the rails to try to prove your dot dot dot enough. And it's like, bro, that you just defeated yourself. You played yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And that's like, and Jonathan was saying this earlier, like that's what acid for Square stands were it's dissolving the box, dissolving cultural orthodoxies and what it means it means to and that and that comes from what the medicines do. The medicines are deconstructing your physical reality, deconstructing the boxes we have so we can have a more expanded awareness. And it seems that the boxes, they're either culturally given to us or we create them, and either they we identify with them, or they create some sort of safety or structure or control. But really the truth is we're not in control, and there is some sort of higher operating system, this higher os we call it, you know, spirit, God, what if you want to call it, this intelligence, and that really is and surrendering to that and trusting it, having faith, that is the pathway to an easier life. And it is an antidote to suffering. And that's really what we're after here. You know, it is a it is a whatever the game is, it's a game of faith for sure.
Speaker 5: And also we had this artist is it. We haven't got the episode out yet, but Maser, I'm sure you've seen his artwork. He's super tripy conscious, just really cool art. Rainbow skull Rainbow skulls. Yeah. But so we were talking about the idea of so like the Kabalion, which is the seven Hermetic principles, and it's talking about how like light and dark, hot and cold, like good and bad, like they're the same thing, just different ends of the spectrum, but you don't really know when one gets and one ends. And so it was this idea that the most spiritual person and the most atheist person actually of the same exact beliefs because on one end they're the most spiritual person is like, there's no free will.
Speaker 4: Uh no, he's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's it, that's it. But so on one end you have somebody that has no free will, right, They're like, everything is planned out, it's God like, this is completely planned out. I'm just living the experience. Then on the far this atheist side, you have somebody who says, oh, it's all like your brain firing in certain ways and your body just doing stuff, so there's no free will. You're literally just like experiencing your body having these firings in your brain and your body. So both of them are saying the exact same thing, but they're on polar opposite ends of the spectrum, right, So there's this really strange thing with our again duality polarity, like in our world where there are two things, but they're also talking about the same thing right, right.
Speaker 3: I think in politics they call this horseshoe theory that if you go into extremism on the left of the right, it actually bows back together that they're saying the same thing right. And without getting into politics, I think you know, this has to do with there's a duality. You were talking about the Hermetic principles, which talks about the law of gender. There's a duality of the human design. Two eyes, two ears, two hemispheres to the brain, right. And one of the fascinating things is that the only singular glands in your brain are the pineal gland and the hypothalmis. So when you smoke dmtor, which you produce naturally, when you work with that, you know your third eye, right, you know, like your logo, right, But when you work with it, you're you're activating that singular gland, and the experience is very much this unification of these hemispheres to have this singular experience of consciousness. If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, dude. And that's something that is so fascinating to me. That we have certain receptors in our brain like already there, you know, like, how is it that I that we have cannabinoid receptors within our brain. How is it that we have literally like DMT receptors or the pinial gland like within our brain, and that's what allows us to dream at night, is because a little bit of that pinial fluid or whatever it is is seeping out, and that's what's allowing us to sense the and see these kind of things. And I, you know, and I can appreciate the scientific side of it. Well, the science is just like, well, you know, you're only experiencing that because you're the DMT is being released from your pinial gland, and it's just something that happens. And the same thing goes like, you know, whenever somebody is about to die, they say, well, that's whenever the DMT is kind of expressing itself through the pineal gland. And that's why people are seeing, you know, ancient ancestors or religious figures or whatever on the other side that are there to greet them for the other side. And it's really just a it's just a psychoactive thing. And I'm just like, Okay, I think that you're halfway there. I think that you're you know, like you're you're getting down to the science of like what mechanism is causing you to experience that to but to just relegate it to well, it's just a function of the body and it's not actually what's happening, and that's not actually reality. I'm like, how can it not be reality? Like, it is a human experience that everybody experiences, whether it is through dreams or meditation or psychedelics or you know, near death or whatever. Like, people are experiencing this just as you would experience going to the bathroom when you wake up, just as you experience brushing your teeth when you wake up. That's an experience that actually happened. To your perception, these things are happening. And so whenever people have like you know, religious experience or spiritual experiences, and it's like you can't change their mind. They saw what they saw, they experienced what they experience. You know, Jacob had a demon experience and an angel experience. I had an experience with a fucking Egyptian catwoman and also like an elohem experience. Like, these experiences are real to us, and I don't think that we necessarily need to prove it to anybody else. We can relay the stories and see what other people think. About it. But to the individual, these things are absolutely true and they absolutely are real. And you know, like I've had certain people tell me that I had this elohem experience with I took like a super dosage of mushrooms and I was able to basically hear the elohem and this trumpet voice and YadA YadA. I've told this story a million times, but I've had that experience. And then I've had like people come and tell me they're like, oh, that's demons, Like that's clearly demons, because the angels and God wouldn't do that, Like they're there. You know, you opened up a channel, you opened up a doorway for these demons. And it's always like does it always have to be fucking demonic? Like why do we always have to go there? Like can it just be an awesome experience? Did I? Did I become a raging meth head after it? Did I start raping?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: No, Like, none of these things happened. It was a positive experience, And I've taken a lot from that experience. So don't sit there and your fucking judgment and try and say, well, that was just a demotic experience, Like I'm like, dude, I'm sorry, you're you're half of your mind is just shut off at this point.
Speaker 4: Yellow heme one, I get but the catwoman one. I'm not saying that was a demon or not, because we've had like six different stories as to who and or what that entity was. Brother, I don't even know what to call that. I mean, I'm still learning about it. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know exactly what it was.
Speaker 4: Fuck though we know that.
Speaker 2: No, she wasn't trying to fuck I was, but that's a different story. I'm not trying to go there.
Speaker 3: But that's good. You were trying to get down with the liarn you just t I mean.
Speaker 4: I sairly, but I turned them on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It turned like I just got real horny out of nowhere with this being, and I was like, what is going on? This is supposed to be a spiritual experience and here I go getting horny. It's like, what's wrong with me? You know? But then I found out later that that's actually a cat being from the Egyptian pantheon named oh God, I forget her name now sec met Yes, that's it.
Speaker 5: I've had her come to me as well.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. I would love to hear that experience.
Speaker 5: You know, she's a warrior, so she's like a fierce, fierce energy, but she's also like a medicine woman at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Tanya, maybe you want to explain this because I feel like I talked too much. Do you want to talk about how, you know, like your belief system around, like how the archetypal figures that symbols that you're given are actually like personifications of these energy frequencies.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah. So basically, so you know, we have these deities all over different cultures and different religions, but if you really look at them, the even different religions have kind of the same figures for different energy patterns, and that's kind of what these things are. Somehow these seem to be like I don't know, Cody and I wrestle with this a lot that if all is mind and we create our reality, then by believing in something enough, it does create an entity, right, which is kind of scary because then you're like, well, I don't want to be thinking about something demonic because then if everybody's thinking about that, that's going to create something demonic, right, like.
Speaker 2: A tapa or an egg.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, And so the same thing with these energy patterns is if like somebody is like, oh this like anger and war and death and rebirth and like all these different things, like eventually they become deified and they become energy patterns that are if they're made from humans or made to merge with humans, then it's something that we can merge with. And actually that energy pattern it's very it is still goes back to almost simulations. It's like we're electrical beings and these electrical patterns can like merge with us in order to help us like click or shift into like another gear if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, And just to just to speak to two things about that, I mean, one, if this is God's school essentially where we can create and what we create in our mind we can create in this physical reality, it implies that this is almost like a quarantine zone for us to experience the ramifications of our creation, so we can self teach ourselves as creators, if that's what our soul is. And that also would explain like that theory would explain a little bit around why there seems to be sort of this like interdimensional quarantine through the expression of UFOs and ups and angels like they are containing things we've had. We've had a shamanic practitioner on we've interviewed who essentially said that those I mean, I we don't necessarily believe this, but just sharing a theory. He was saying, those like, if whatever demonic things you're seeing are actually higher dimensional beings, can take painting that energy so it doesn't get out of control. Who knows. But the one thing I want to say just to speak to sort of like the danger of avoidance, because we just were going over something where we were talking about all we don't want to think necessarily too much of this because it might create that demonic for us.
Speaker 5: Right, it's just a thought.
Speaker 6: It's just we're just we're just we're just you know, skiing down slopes here.
Speaker 3: But one of one of the things too, that is like the thing we always talk about is we don't want a situation where we the fear of these things are essentially splitting the consciousness down the middle and separating us from each other more. And we're not doing shadow work, right, We do believe like we all have shadows. We need to face our shit so we can learn and grow from it. And a lot of times they have things to teach us, you know those, I mean those If I have pain for my childhood, I shouldn't be avoiding it and just smoking and jerking off. I should listen to it and change.
Speaker 5: Like the sevenths, it's the same sort of thing even in Gnoscissism, it's the arcons, which are just personifications of the seven deadly sins. It's like different things that we shadow work that we have to like get through, but they're just personified because a lot of times we're able to connect more with a person, so we like like, oh, I know that being, And it's easier for us to understand the energy of a person if we can see a physical entity, you know, as like a statue or something like that, then we're able to like understand the energy pattern and change that inside of ourselves, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, for sure. And you know I've I've done a lot of thought into like demons and stuff like that. You know, people have certain experiences with demons or damonds or what is it that the Muslims call them and the gin right, like, these are things that seemingly are existing. I mean people thousands, hundreds of thousands of people have experienced some entity or some energy or whatever like this. But I always find it fascinating because most of the people that come face to face with those things, it always leads them right back to the good side. Like it's always like I had this experience and I see that they're real, and I don't like that, and I don't want to be a part of that, so I'm gonna go to the good side. And whether that good side is religion or this or or some kind of spiritual understanding, it's always like, you know, the yin and the yin and the yang right, Like it's like they can't exist without each other. But also it kind of just seems to me, like if the demons are so bad, why do they all lead everybody to spirituality or to God or to religion. It's always like something positive that comes from, you know, being in front of these kind of like or experiencing these kind of entities. What do you think about that, Jacob, Like.
Speaker 4: Do you think that like they're im a now a liar on this one. Brother, My demon came to me first when I was five years old, came back to me when I was sixteen. All of that, by the way, I was very involved in the church and very strong in my beliefs. This didn't scare me back into my faith, if any, my faith was unshaken. At that point. I lost my faith and when I was twenty nothing to do with the demon whatsoever. That was a whole Uh. You know, if God is so good, then why is there so much evil in the world? Me, me, me, you know, little Oh woe is me gone to the nth degree if we're gonna be honest about it. But I didn't see it that way at the time. And the demon came back to me in my mid twenties, and uh, that's when I had my big showdown with it and threatened it. And it hadn't come back since the last time I saw it. I know for sure gone down a level because of the eye color. But in that I learned about that through looking at demonology and Grimore's and.
Speaker 3: I mean it was what the eyeiconor I've never heard this before.
Speaker 4: So, uh, my demon when it first appeared to me didn't seem like a demon whatsoever. Quick TLDR of the story. My grandmother died when I was very young. I was in kindergarten and well I was three when she died, didn't see or experience anything until I was five years old. And then from the time I was five to six, I saw my grandmother out in the play and I just thought it was her spirit or her soul or whatever. And I would go out and play with her for a little bit, and I would go play with my friends, and nobody ever questioned it because I didn't really speak on it, because that was just I don't know, It's not something I really talked to my friends about, you know. Then one day I went out to go see her and it shifted and morphed into what I would now classify as a demon. Knowing what I know about what demons are supposed to look like. Then, as it was kind of tormenting me, an angel, which at the time I didn't know what that was. I didn't know I was talking to a demon. I didn't know what an angel was supposed to look like, came and pretty much cast it out. Okay. I kind of chalked that up to childlike imagination and moved on with my life.
Speaker 3: What did they look like? Jacob?
Speaker 4: So the memory is kind of fuzzy as far as the childhood goes. Now, When I was sixteen, I got a real good look at it.
Speaker 2: All, kind of like the reptilian image right that we had pulled up.
Speaker 4: It kind of but with some differences. When I was sixteen, I had another experience where the demon came and tormented me. And that was the only time I've ever experienced a paralysis of any type. People will say that, oh, you were dreaming and this was sleep paralysis. No, I was fully awake. I heard my parents in the kitchen. They were talking and doing dishes and stuff. I couldn't move the demon, whatever it was, it was feeding off of the fear, right, Although it did scrape me and I used to have scars from it, but that's long since been healed. And it had golden eyes, and that that is a certain I don't want to say rank, but if two our English language, that would make more sense to say. It's like a not a classification necessarily, but like that was like a power level, a rank, if you want to say. I was too young and full of fear to be able to do anything about it. My angel came down and fucked it up on my behalf with a flaming bow and arrow. The angel, yeah, yeah, yeah, so and that's whenever I learned the angel's name, which, of course, this motherfucker will never let me live down because it just so happened that my angel's name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, that was before we ever met, too, and it's like a sign, dude, that's such a sign.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I fuck with him all the time saying, oh that was I don't believe that was me by any means. I just like to fuck with him and say.
Speaker 3: There's no coincidences and it's not about we're talking about all being connected and stuff like that. That's such a that's so cool.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: And it's literally ten ten years before we met, or more than ten years before we ever even met, So it wasn't like, you know, I was his friend and that's maybe what he you know, decided to add as a part to this story. It was like, no, like that was the he found out the demon's name was Jonathan, and then later to find out it's like, I'm sorry, the angel's name is Jonathan. I don't think you ever got the demon's name, huh.
Speaker 4: Nor do I care to hear. It's all good. That motherfucker knows better than to come at me again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's crazy though, just how life works out like that, you know. And it's like I feel the same way, not to detract, but like from other people, like like your Cody. My brother's name is Cody. Jacob's Brother's name is Cody, and and it's like so weird where we come in contact and they you guys could not be more different his brother, my brother, and you are like fractals in another universe. It is crazy, but it's just it's cool because it's you know, it's it rhymes a little bit. So am I gonna sit here and say that I was that angel? No, I'm not saying that. No, I just thought that it was funny to fuck with him like that, you know.
Speaker 4: So the angel was I would guess Tomate maybe eight foot tall, seven eight foot tall, I know for sure, two sets of wings, maybe there was a third that was tucked behind, I don't know. And blonde hair, you know, the whole, the whole garb of things. And the demon, at least when he was his strongest, I'll say, Grayskin had golden eyes, the teeth sharp as hell like fangs on not all, you know, not vampire fangs, all of the teeth were sharpened to points, long fingernails that were pitch black, dreadlocks smelled like sulfur and dead carcass. Yeah, the whole nine, very deep, voice, very ominous. And there was a portion of time whenever I lost my faith. And keep that in mind too, I had lost my faith in God and was still seeing this demon in the mirror like it was as I was losing my faith, I at least acknowledged that there was something spiritual about this realm, about this world. Maybe the Bible was wrong, but some group has had to have gotten its semi right at some point in time. So I went and delved into every single religious book and text and subreddit that I could fucking get my hands on, and long story short, it all led me back to three that even had some sort of an asseimbilance of truth that could be verified in fact checked through science and history, and those were the Abrahamic religions. So then through more verification in my own it was like, Okay, so I can either take this Bible and acknowledge it to be truth and apply it the correct way, or I can turn my back on it. Knowing that I am turning my back on truth, and I will have to deal with those consequences when the time comes for me. That was a very easy choice. The last time I saw my demon, he had red eyes, dark red, not like laser red by any means. That means at least he went down one, I think, possibly two levels, because you're a human's not supposed to be able to threaten and attack a demon, not in the way that I did. So that basically meant that he was kind of a bitch, which he is. I'll stand on that, and uh yeah, so he pale, skin, wrinkly, old looking, you know features he I will say. As far as the face goes, you asked about what a demon is supposed to look like, you'll see a long nose, not necessarily like a cartoon but more like an elongation of this area. The face will also be kind of droopy, like melted wax looking. These are all kind of indicative of that. So okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: First off, that's an amazing story, and thank you for sharing that with us. That's so cool.
Speaker 4: There's more to it, But I mean, we did an episode on in a while back that was, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Isn't isn't it so funny when you're putting a position to like some like the most significant religious experience of your entire life, Like ye two minutes and you kind of just gloss over with the beats and you're like, if you only knew the emotion and the details and how real this was today, that's amazing and I think one of the one of the most significant things where like look, I mean when it comes to the shadow side of the of all of this, I mean, just before we launch into this, I'll say, one, that's why working with psychedelics because it opens your field so much. Our teachers are very serious on protection and you know, like they all of our teachers, that's part of this of shamanism, uh and you know so so. But for us, you know, we had to like wrestle with that for a long time. You know, are there you know? Are you know? Is there a shadow? Are there demons? Are there this or that? You know? And as much as and I'd say that's even a little bit a blind spot for us that we want to believe it's all good and it's all God. But the truth is is that that's an inconvenient truth of not only this type of work or this being a human, but also of being being someone that has these type of conversations around these ideas where there is so much gray area. There's a lot of people gun slinging out there when it comes to this stuff. So I mean, like that's a major point of interest. I think the thing that like was really startling for us when it can't it's when it came to because we're always looking for some sort of like validation. Okay, we have these texts, we have personal experiences, and then we looked with science or history or you know.
Speaker 5: Govern their people's experiences.
Speaker 3: We're all looking right, you guys have gotten into the gateway process, right.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yeah dude, Robert Monroe, Yeah dude.
Speaker 3: So like that thirty five year old study where the CIA essentially like proves consciousness and everything we know and are talking about here. Yeah, I mean that thesis statement is you have.
Speaker 5: You seen the last page that isn't really like put out? No, not sure, there's like there, like, uh, there's like pages that are through the Monroe Institute or something, but they weren't released with the CIA documents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I thought that was we have to Now this makes me want to fact check this, But essentially they say that their thesis after the thirty five year study is that there is an interdimensional race of beings that are siphoning off They call the emot emotional energy negative energy exactly what you said, Jacob. They call it loosh. And that's like, because we want to make a documentary about it. Once we caught that, we were.
Speaker 4: Like, oh fuck, well that's that's where Monsters Inc. Got its thing from the monster in the closet that they're powering their world off of the screams of children. That's based off of a whole backstory to this one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Well what do you think about if okay, if that's true, and there's a lot of evidence to support it, including what you just said, Jacob, which is like some serious shit. So obviously the negative those negative archetypes are feeding off of things like fear. Right, Well, how do you raise awareness around this this aspect of reality without creating more fear, which is the very thing that the you know, Like, that's sort of the question.
Speaker 4: So it's difficult because everybody, how could I put this?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 4: I saw a meme once upon a gap, right, and it was a chihuahua and a Saint Bernard who just went through a mud puddle and you could tell the mud puddle was like eight inches tall. The Chihuahua had it up to the neck. The German, I'm sorry, the Saint Bernard had it like midway up the calf. And it's like, everybody experiences the same shit, but it's not the same shit to each person, you see what I mean. So, whenever you're telling, like, how do you deal with fear, the method that works for me may not work for this other person because that fear, even though it was the exact same experience, resonated with them differently. What I can say is that fear is a There is some logical fear, right, a fear of falling from a great height. Okay, fine, we could at least acknowled there's a natural survival instinct type fear of that fear of things of the spiritual or the esoteric, or of the other dimensional. There's not much you can really do about it unless you prep for it. Now, I am of the belief that we are in the middle of a spiritual warfare. Okay, my religious book says to put on your armor daily. He didn't say grab your bible and be a hippie, he said to arm yourself, Like, I don't know why people get into faith thinking that it's gonna be happy, happy, joy joy. He told you to strap the fuck up, So like dress accordingly, you know that being the case. Having fear of things that you know are like fear of the dark. If you're afraid of running into something in the pitch black dark as you're walking that you can't see. Okay, we can logically assess this having fear of darkness as a whole for what why are you afraid? You have to delve deeper into the actual nuances of where that true fear for you comes from. Fear is mostly a liar, mostly right now, having a phobia of something because of some traumatic experience you had in your life. Okay, I'm not gonna belittle that by any means, But being afraid of just for the sake of being afraid, who does that help? It only hurts, which means there is of the spiritual. Like you said, the spectrum, there is a side feeding off of one type of energy and a side feeding off of the other type of energy. Fear for the sake of being afraid, you know something's feeding off of that or we could take that. Even aside from fear, lust, gluttony, all of these other things, you as a human being doing something that is going to hurt yourself, hurts society, hurts your family, whatever the case is, something is feeding off of that and begging for more, you know what I mean. That's all. It all encompasses this, it's all a part of it. So for me, yeah, there's certain things that I wouldn't say I'm afraid of necessarily, certain things I try to avoid, of course, but I don't have a fear of dot dot dot as far as I know. And it's not like I'm over here trying to say I'm billy badass or any of that. It's just it's like, the problem is not the problem. Your attitude about the problem is the problem.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about this, Like courage is in the absence of fear. It's feeling the fear and doing it anyways, right, Like exactly, It's like it's not that. So it's not the focus on get abolishing fear through ignorant insert or resisting something. It's it's by fostering a spirit of courage. That's how you overcome fear.
Speaker 5: So absolutely that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: That's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool though, because you know, even in Jacob's demonic experience, he knew that he had like God at his back and that he could call on God and almost like threaten this demon with God. Like whatever power you have, whatever kind of control you think you have, I have something that is much more powerful behind me. And that kind of leads me to my question with you guys. You know, with all of your research and all of the conversations that you've had in your experiences and stuff like that, are do you find that you're able to take your prior knowledge into those achadelic experiences to where if you experience something you know, negative or nasty or scary or whatever the case may be, can you do you have anything that would kind of be like your armor of God, so to say, some kind of information or knowledge that you would have to be able to bring in there and disperse that or at least look at it from a different angle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean anytime, because for me, at least, like I'm very lucid inside of the experiences. So I like when it ustopecially in ayahuasca done so much with well, I guess with mushrooms too, but ayahuasca more so is like it's a communication back and forth, like I can just speak telepathically and just like ask questions and get received messages. So it's almost like when I go into these experiences, if I experience something that's scary or negative, I more or less just be like, Okay, what are you trying to show me? Like what is it? What are you trying to show me? Because I know I'm not in any danger right now, I'm totally safe, Like there's people facilitating, I'm protect that, I'm totally fine. I'm like, what are you trying to show me? And it will always unveil itself and show me what it is trying to like the thing that is like the shadow element, and usually it is a something that is in my subconscious mind or something in my past or a trauma or something that I'm not facing that is coming forward to be faced. And so by doing it with love and being like Okay, I see that you're here, Why are you here? What is this? You know? And then it will unveil itself to me and I'll be able to work through it. But it definitely is just a practice of knowing and learning that you can communicate y and you can. You are totally fucking safe and you just have to go forward and be with strength and courage and be like all right, I see you. This is really fucking scary, but I'm gonna do it anyway, right, And.
Speaker 3: We'd love the opportunity to teach some of the shamanic tools, like almost like the protocols. That's very much our passion in terms of what we'd like to do. But just to speaks to what she said, Uh yeah, I mean without getting into the tools, I mean, you're and there's sort of levels and so this is an art. There's an art in a science to this work. You know. Again, like there's a lot of like oh I did this, I did that, Like this is before recorded history, this work was being done, you know. And the so there's a lot that you can do, you know. And I'll get into a little bit of the of the tools. So if you eat a certain diet, there is a certain way of you know, staving from It's.
Speaker 5: Literally like caffeine sex sex.
Speaker 3: I think caffeine, sax, dairy, cheese, cannabis, alcohol, meat. Some people say some lineages they'll say like if you're gonna do meat fish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's mostly you just stay you're saying to grain, no salt, and you're doing like grains, vegetables, fruit and like lagoons or something like that. But it's very very clean diet.
Speaker 3: You're talking about like this is like the way of the plants. This is plant medicine. This is there's an old, old indigenous parable which is essentially like God gave humans the animals for meat, and then we abused the animals in the way we killed them and the way we housed them and you know, tortured them to extract the meat. So the animal spirit and animal kingdom gave us disease through our meat, and then the plant kingdom volunteered themselves as medicine. And that's just their story of the order of things. So and in that lineage, to put it in a more modern context, that belief system is the plants are like seventh dimensional and that that's why if you work with something like a cychoed medicine in nature are you one of the first things you see is you kind of start tuning to the net nature vibration. You see them as sort of these hyperdimensional things.
Speaker 5: You feel like you can communicate with them. It's really wild, that's why.
Speaker 3: So so it's the way of the plants we're talking about. So you're just eating kind of plants and you're starving yourself of like these every food and everything has a frequency. And essentially what you're doing in shamanism is you're tuning your frequency, your EMF field like a like a radio channel, to these other dimensional frequencies because and really it's it's all one frequency. It's our perceptual limitation and self identity of the self keeps us trapped in a singular frequency.
Speaker 5: And are also their densities, is right, You know, everything has like a different actual density.
Speaker 3: So the next thing you do is you're sort of like making the space. Some people grid the space. I mean, the main thing you're doing is you're essentially like you are using your free will to call in God. And you can also work with your ancestors. You want to work with your heel ancestors, you can work with angels essentially. Like the other side is there is a it's like a bureaucracy, like a very functional government almost like there are a lot of force is that volunteer themselves to do help with this work. And also the same way you can have past lives, you can have like some sort of like I don't know, if it's like a contract or like your personal frequency can be I don't know, you have some sort of karmic bond to something like an archangel Jonathan and who's like Ninja, this is my dude, and comes like bad damn and like rolls out and you know. And it's funny because a lot of people that do this type of work, they're very sensitive people. So like if you're like, oh, I feel guilty, like asking for all these things like space, time doesn't even exist in this way. And the crazy thing is we've done ceremonies where some of the most profound healings are the individual like Tanya, and she can tell the story later is going back in time to heal something and help your child self. So sometimes we'll even joke be like we're praying to our future selves here and they're stepping into the ceremony to help with this shit. So I digress. So once you step into space, you light a candle. You can give thanks to the elements again, giving thanks gratitude. Love is the word we use for connection. Gratitude is the bridge to love. So by giving thanks to the elements, to God, to you're forming these energetic connections and you're creating what's known as a point of life. From that point. Really, the best thing about these medicines and these tools is they give you the ability to see the effect of your spiritual and religious practice. So if you're Christian, you bring the Bible in baby you. And also it's most important for the individual whatever raises their frequency to the highest connection of love or spirituality. Love seems to be the highest frequency if it's the Bible that is right there.
Speaker 5: It's also like totems, like if you have like a necklace from your grandmother, and your grandmother you're like, this is my angel. This is like the one person in my life you can bring in that necklace. It literally is just a totem to be able to draw in that higher energy.
Speaker 3: Calling in that energy. It's almost like your mind is where you put putting the browser or you know, over the folder and it pops up right. So if it's you want to call on your grandma, you have it there because it helps keep your mind on it. We have an attention problem. Our minds are going crazy. So if you could put those things there to try to reconnect with them while you're in the space and your fucking mind is dissolving, and then pretty much that's it. So you light a candle. Thanks to elements, thanks to you, you can. We recommend highly. Look, people call it different things, Rah God, Wanka, tanka, Yoshibu, great mystery. He or she has many names, but remains the nameless one. You call it whatever that is to you. You call that and don't fuck with it anything else. Like people, we know a lot people that cowboy, don't risk it. We don't know enough about this shit.
Speaker 5: We also used to cowboy, by the way, Yeah, then we cowboy and then we were like then once we like tuned in and actually saw like the way that we were doing it, like the proper way, we were like, oh do that.
Speaker 3: There's a long story. We have an episode we've done Valentine's Day few weeks ago. It's like called our Supernatural Love Story on ASCID for squares, and we tell the story of how we got to this point. But the point is is now, once you do all those things and you take the medicine and the playlist ascent at that point. You're job is to surrender. I mean we literally have purge buckets. We have tools around us. Sage we used to clear energy and you know, and I think science has proven now it kills ninety eight percent of the bacteria in the air. That is more like a lower density, so you can get like sick using it. Polasanto's more like higher frequency. That's more to like lift the vibe of the room.
Speaker 5: We use hepei, which is a sacred tobacco that's ground up with a tree ash from the Amazons, from the tribes, from the tribes the Kuni Kun tribe is who we get ours from. And so it's basically like a like a tepe thing. You blow it into somebody's nose and it clears energy out. So if you're like, you know, you're having a really hard experience and you're like, I cannot get through this, like it helps clear the energy so you can process things faster.
Speaker 3: The ancient teger plants and it clears It's like, So that's what the main thing is with a lot of people what they get into this work. The first thing you have to learn is how to purge lower vibrational energy, and that's done through sweating, crying, vomiting, burpan, yawning.
Speaker 5: Going to the bathroom, anything exactly.
Speaker 3: So it's like to people comfortable with that, I mean like you know, and that because a lot of people resist.
Speaker 5: Like you know, but nobody likes throwing up.
Speaker 3: You know. Once once you get into that point where we're like the space is set, no one's bothering, phones are off, like we're waiting for the rocket ship to go off. Uh, you know, that's when the work begins. And that's that's like the gloves are off, like you've you've you've made the space safe, which just using your free will, and then you're then you're surrendering. And what Tanya said like about like whatever comes, you know, comes the hard thing for me, Like she's really good at surrendering for me. Like I'll see like something shadowy and like a shadowy image or literally like not exactly spirituals. I'll start being like I spend years, I'll give be here for hours if I told this story, but I'm not gonna tell it. But I my first foray with this, I was like dem and I kicked and screamed and it was torture. I mean, I'm in the Amazon for days, and I mean the first time, it was the worst experience of my life. I essentially heard beings around me talking about me and touching me like I was there, and I went I reacted to them, and they reacted to me reacting to them, and started being like, it's okay, don't worry, We're trying to here to help you. And I was like, nope, I'm out, and I just kicked and screamed the entire time. Really, the next day, I'm like on the fucking one phone to call back home. I'm crying my parents. I'm like, I spend all this money. I'm like, I can't. I want to do this. That was so scary, that was so hard. I'm done. I can't do it like I thought. It was demonic, like so freaked out by it. And then I, you know, my parents like come home, come home, It's okay, don't be embarrassed, Like, don't be embarrassed. Forget the money, it doesn't matter, like just come home. But one of the visions I got was my sister and she was like this, like cold and alone, walking down the street in the snow in New York City, like scared, and I was like I might being shown this vision. And when I called my sister. I called her after and I told her the vision. It just broke down crying and she was sexually she was sexually assaulted right beforehand. Yeah, it was two weeks before. She didn't tell anyone and she was suicidal, and I it gave me an opportunity the vision to tell my parents, to tell her to tell my parents, and for her to get help, and it like changed our lives. So so I'm like, I'm so freaked out. I'm scared, thinking this is like demonic shit. And then on the other hand, it just saved my fucking sister. So I was like, fuck it, I'm going back. And I went back night and after night, and it was like a three year journey to get me to see the fact that this was not demonic. But I was so scared, like I really thought it was like I feared that. But anyways, the point is that when I go into these ceremonies and if it wants to and it starts to show me shadow, I used to cut and run, but a teacher said, it's not happening to you, it's happening for you. It's a communication. One of our teachers, Cindy would say, it's like spiritual pictionary, so you have to ask why they're showing it to so they give us the negative thing. I'll give an example, and this was one of the first times I was able to get past this level of this work. It was giving me like this like reptilian face, like growling at me. And normally I'm like out and I start doing any fucking spiritual shops. I'm like trying to close it up and protect the space. But instead I just sat in it and I faced it with courage. I just like stared it down and I said, like, what do you want with me? Like yeah, like what's up, bro, Like you have problems? And instead it faded away, you know, it shrunk and then it fanned its face out like a clock, like different faces on a clock, and it was like alien, reptilian like angelic it was, and it said, we have many faces, and it went to one face, white mask, and it said, but we are all the ancient one. And after that, I said, okay, so now I like face it more and I ask it questions because it seems like sometimes it's almost like God is giving you the stick instead of the carrot in this moment.
Speaker 5: It's always there to teach you. That's always what it is. It's always trying to teach you a lesson. You just have to be willing enough to ask what's going on and why it's showing you this, and also be willing to change the thing that it's like presenting to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and when you ask, it tends to become a good thing. Like it's almost like it's almost like if I was like, I'm trying to tell you a story through images, and I showed you the beginning of the movie that's a car crash, and you react to the car crash and start going away where it's like, no, this is a story about first there's a car crash, and then this happens, and this happens, and I'm going to get to the ending, which is what I'm trying to tell you here That makes sense.
Speaker 2: The oh my god, I love this kind of stuff, dude, Like this is it's just the wildest thing. And it's like, you know, it's something that has happened, like and it's not just one person experiencing something off the wall. It's like everybody is experiencing some version of this in these other realms. Like however, you get there and it's like, man, it's like it's almost like it's part of what it means to be a human to have these kinds of experiences. Yet people neglect them and just say that, oh, it's it's it's just a psychedelic experience, that's all there is to it. It's like, this isn't a movie that somebody produced, Like this isn't some kind of production that somebody is trying to tell me that it's reality. No, like, I'm here, I'm mixed. You know, we're experiencing these kinds of things, and they all may not seem to be the exact same. I think that it's probably up to the individual and how they interpret it from their perspective, But it seems to be that everybody's kind of witnessing something that is rhyming. And if that's not some level of some reality, then why would everybody be experiencing something pretty similar to that. You know, It's like if somebody said, oh, you know, I I meditated and I saw, you know, this other world where giraffes actually had elephant bodies and owls had alligator bodies, and it's like you know, maybe you can experience that, but for the most part, everybody is experiencing something of what seems to be like of like a higher consciousness that is there to teach you and there to show you. And if it's not there to do that, then it's there to scare the fuck out of you and for you to go more internal and try and figure out what that's all about. You know what It's like, it's a very there's there's like two sides of all of this, and it's all kind of kind of like bringing you back to the center of wanting to discover what the truth of that is. It's either you can do that or you can live in fear and just say, oh my god, this thing scared me and I never want to experience that. And that's clearly you know, evil, and that's demonic and that's satanic, and that's you know, of the dark side. And I think that, you know, at least from my experience, the dark side is always a part of me as well as the light side is a part of me. It's like, you know, we we have this. You know, you had mentioned earlier about the seven Hermetic principles about how you know we have there's like certain laws of the universe, and there's like certain like there's a balance. It seems that that there's always some kind of balance, And I don't I don't know. I mean, I'm still on my journey of trying and figuring this all out. But dude, this is one of the best schools. If being a human on earth is a school, Holy shit, what a program that was built.
Speaker 4: Talking about schools, and you said both of you are I'm forgetting the exact terminology that y'all use, but you said that you are either shamanically trained or you're in training to become shamans, or you would you classify yourselves as well.
Speaker 5: We basically just are constantly learning. So we're we are students, we have we are It's it's so there's this like ancient there's this thing of calling like teach learn, right, So in like the Book of One or the Law of One, they talk about teach learn. So even if you're teaching, you're learning, and when you're learning, you're still you're teaching. It's it's a give and take, it's one and the same. So we constantly are around like we have friends that are masters and what they do in different niches of these different practices from you know, the shamanic arts to you know, plant medicine, to astral travel, whatever it is. And we're constantly learning from them. And so that is a practice of ours, is just always learning and then taking what they've taught us and doing in our daily practice.
Speaker 3: So one one shaman is the word shanan means the one who knows, and no person should ever call themselves that other people can call it. It's just another construct. It's just not a boxer, that's fair.
Speaker 4: The reason why I ask is because especially these days, we are hearing so many horror stories of these retreats or experiences where this shaman will, you know, do the procedures and do the ceremony and get somebody in a psychedelic trance and then rob them and rape them. And like there's thousands of these stories that are coming to light these days in y'all's line of work and in y'all's journey and experiences. Like you're saying, how much pushback have y'all received from these types of stories, especially the way the internet's go in these days.
Speaker 3: I mean, one, I would say, in our personal experience, we've only come across one that girl we sat with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so add an experience like that, and usually usually it's women that have these experiences when they go to other countries, especially if they're going by themselves. But this is also another reason why it's really really important for these to become legal in the United States, so we can have like facilities that are under watch and under some sort of laws and stuff like that to be able to create safe space is for women to come to and men as well, but like a safe space where people actually know what they're doing, that they have the proper medicine that they're not just kind of you know, cowboying it as we say, like it's it's really important.
Speaker 3: This is a problem with criminalization, and this is this is a byproduct of that in terms of like, yeah, I mean like do people say shit to us Sometimes not really, no one say shit to our faces, but if they want to say shit, we get we get different things from different different groups. The I think the fact of the matter is it's a problem with criminalization. And in terms of until it's completely legalized and mainstream enough that there are more like standard protocols and you know, practices that to protect against these type of things. One thing I would say is do not sit with anyone that is not a couple. You want a man and a woman there who are a couple, a sysogy to hold the space for a plethora era of reasons. The biggest problem we're finding with this path these people, this like this type of work is a distortion of narcissism or a messiah complies so and this is not Again, it's like it's really fucked up, Like I hate that. We you know, oh, we'll see maybe it's a political party or religious group or a certain type of person, and we see the most extreme version and then immediately we're just sort of like generalized like, oh, there's all these people in that group. No, just that's because that's conflict and drama, negativity that's going to go into your feed. That's what the news is gonna cover, and then it's going to create this thing. It's the bad Apple spoils the bunch. But the one we do see that people die, they merge with God. They feel like I just broke out of the fucking matrix and merged with like an angelic entity and you know, was healed or now have the ability to help heal people. And your ego is sticky, you're it will filter. Your ego is like an entity, dude, it will transfer from what the entity the I'm sorry, the ego you had then the identity you had before those experiences, to a spiritual identity. And so the best way to bypass that is make sure it's a man and a woman the you know, working with It's important like that. A lot of these tools and lineages of working with these medicines come from indigenous groups. It's good to go and go work directly with the indigenous people. Now, with that said a bit, one of the things even we do is translate the ancient teachings into modern terms so people can understand them, and we can also bypass certain maybe like blockages people have around this work.
Speaker 5: Which so also if you like our friends who work directly with the tribes, like they're there every single year, they bring them here like they work with them all the time. The thing is that a lot of these tribes in the Amazon are realizing that it's time for the western world to wake up. So they want to share all of their wisdom with the western world because they know that something has to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they want to share, they're trying to to bring this to us. Yes, you know, in as many ways as possible. But like the truth of all of this when it comes to us is like like we're called acid for squares, so like it always with us, it becomes about psychedelics. But that's not like the main teaching for us. The main teaching is like for not teaching. It's like the main mission i'd say, is around what we call spiritual disclosure, which is a disclosure of the self. It's there's so much shame, and there's so much trauma, and there's so we're so segregated that we're not sharing our own personal experiences like Jacob's experience he just shared with us, especially across you know, across our different ideological groups like we you know, it's a.
Speaker 4: Oh I get shown by Christians for that story, like the fact that I saw and spoke with an angel and a demon. I have Christians that are coming to me like, well, the only way an angel or a demon would talk to you is if you were selected by God to do dot dot dot. And I'm like, first of all, who's saying not. Second of all, I'm sorry, were you fucking there, bro, Like Okay, it's always like you're you're dabbling, like you're dabbling into the occult and that's what opened up that doorway or something.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Five and sixteen, I didn't want to experience any of this shit, but yeah, I'm I'm the bad guy. Somehow I deserve the judgment. It's fucking retarded, But just a listening.
Speaker 5: This is also something that's like really really important for like this our show is that we want to make sure that the people that come on are teaching people how to do this stuff themselves and say, you have the power to do this, you have the power to do this. I can show you how to do it because I've studied forever. But the thing is is there's no guru, there's no certain person that has all the answers. It's like, no feel what feels right for you in that moment, because wherever you're at on your journey can be different where you're going to be out in ten years from now. You might not be able to understand some of the teachings right now, but in five years from now you might be able to. And so you have to do what feels right in that exact moment for you as long as you're not hurting yourself or hurting anybody else, like that's fine and learning that sort of thing. And so all of the teachers we have on the show is to show people you can do it yourself. You don't need anybody else, and we're trying to bypass the middleman and just have it directly from like teacher to student and be like, go do it yourself.
Speaker 3: It's your room directly with spirit and like Jacob, like you know, like one of the one of the things which is interesting, like because there's so much teachings like we pull from the Bible, like we feel like like all of Christ's teachings, like we are like absolute like students of like and that type of those experiences have come through our own personal journeys, right, But understand there are certain people that have like religious adversions and religious traumas. So like we you know, there's one of our teachers would say there's no religion in the spirit world. I know some people might disagree with that, but the idea of the on the other side is we all this is our birthright, that this these higher truths and these direct experiences and bringing each other, into communion with each other and into communion with this higher thing. That is how we culturally take a step that you know, we we evolve into a higher plateau of existence instead of completely self destruct you know. And the only the only other thing I'd say, which has been really so because we also have this, we experience it in ourselves, we experience it with you know. Now we have the whole like social media guru like archetype, and it can kind of make us cross our arms a little bit sometimes, like it's almost like you got to ask before you can receive something, and if someone just starts telling you shit before you ask and be like, hey, I don't know. So we focus on phenomenology we're interested in, like like Jacob, your story, like experience your stories of personal experiences like and then just pulling it apart, like being like like tell it beat for beat what happened to you and then like instead of in creating a safe space for that. And we feel like that's what you two do as well, like and that's why we're like, we love what you two are doing. We feel like you're having the com cosa instead of like it's brought up and it's like, no, no, no, we can't have that. That doesn't fit in the Overton window of what socially accepted, you know, nomenclature to use or conversation to have, like and that's that's all this is. We're just stretching the cultural conversation and that's it. That's all we can do.
Speaker 4: Yea, Why to hear that be all's answer? Because I forget if it was like a vice thing or whatever it was. But this reporter went to an Aahuascar retreat, had an amazing experience, as one does, and uh, after the fact, the next day or I think maybe a day or two after, was talking to the group and brought up some of these negative things that we're hearing about from these quote unquote shamanic retreats. Okay, I know that there's a bunch of them out there doing things the right way, and all of it's documented and certified and circumcised and all the shit, right, cool, cool, cool, But she asked about, uh, what about these experiences the shaman of that group basically victim blamed and was like, well, I mean it's a part of her journey and if yeah, it's not, it's not it's unfortunate that she was preyed upon in her vulnerable state, but that was a part of her life journey to have that happen. I mean, that's just kind of how it goes. Sometimes. If you go into a cave and twist your ankle in the cave, do you blame the cave's fault? You're the one that went into cave in the first place. And it's like, oh, big dog, ooh, that is the wrong approach. Yeah, some Brazilian guy. I don't fucking know, but I'm very glad to hear that this is y'all's experiences in y'all's response to that, for sure.
Speaker 3: Dude, I mean, that's that's messed up. And like, yeah, with any of this sort of whatever, whenever you're talking about like sort of these spirits, I don't even know what you want to call it, the spiritualities, communities, whatever, this, there's a lot of like, look, in a world of illusion, it only begets more illusion, you know, I mean where you know what I mean, we're working with sort of like a like not not the best like tools of community communicating all this. But the one thing I'd say is that we find a lot of uh, spiritual gaslighting happening from people, and it's really important that we hear each other and take accountability and not and you know, and listen to each other. And I just think it's really important. The only other thing I'd say, and I think Tanya has a story around, like the vice of it all is we're directors, we're in media, and one of the problems that we've realized and we were essentially trained to essentially pray on the rectilian part of the brain. It's all sex survival fear, because that is the easiest way to hook into the psyche of the individual.
Speaker 4: Sex man and true every time sex will sell.
Speaker 3: So when we realize that, we said, oh shit, we are praying on the cultural consciousness of humanity with the shit we're trying to do because and without even realizing it, we just think, oh, we're making a horror thing, like are this but and like it's nothing wrong with that, But understanding that the news, the media, they're always going to go towards that singular percentage and they're going to go to the negative. Oh, here's the appropriation from the Western culture of these things. And they're doing it dangerously and they're unaccredited, and there's the sexual assault. Does this exist yes? Is it such a small percentile? Yes? And the only is it okay? No? And this is why it needs to be legalized, why there need to be protections, why it needs to be be Essentially, I guess the term would be like it disinfected by the light of day instead of pushed into the underground, so a confessor and rot and these problems can come about, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with that being said, Jonathan, you had a question you were about to pipe in on, but as we're talking about natural things, I had another question for him.
Speaker 2: I go ahead. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cut your legs out from her.
Speaker 2: No, No, I was mom aged. No, y'all are great. I'm just I feel like I'm just kind of watching a show and a part of the show, and I have to remind myself that I'm in this, that I'm not just watching it. So I love these Before we started, bro, No, but these are my favorite kind of conversations because I just feel like so fully immersed. This is my shit. I love talking about these guys.
Speaker 3: Are awesome, like you fucking throw down, like I mean, you're pushing this way deep. We never talk about this shit fuck awesome.
Speaker 4: So then let me ask you this too. We're talking about if it grows, it goes, right. We don't need the chemical components made in a lab somewhere to mimic what nature can provide naturally, right, I think we can all where they're talking pharmaceuticals, where we're talking psychedelics, whatever the case is, we don't need that. We would prefer the natural source. What is y'all's take on cocaine? Now? The reason why I ask this is because coca all right, from the coca tree is a or a bush, I should say, is a natural source, and people in all over South America use it to make coca t for medicinal purposes. That being the case, you can also take a couple of chemicals and cook it down and now you have pure cocaine. Some people say that this is a spiritual plant because it does come from a natural source. Some people say that this is the devil incarnate because they are the type that lets things ruin their lives, and so you know, it's in that weird gray area. I've heard the same thing to be said about psychedelics. Right, Certain people let mushrooms run them and they ruin their lives because they develop a habit even though it's non habit forming. And we all agree on that. People will do it every day, all day to a point to where they can't disassociate and they don't even know how to live sober. So it becomes a problem. But alcohol would have become their problem. Weed would have become their problem. It didn't matter. Right, So as far as the plant itself of the coca bush versus coca c versus cocaine, where do y'all with y'all's alignment in this realm? Where does it fall?
Speaker 5: Okay? So, if you look at LSD, LSD comes from ergot, right, is a plant derivative. If you look at cocaine, it comes from a plant derivative. The problem is that it is literally created in a lab using chemical extraction and then it completely takes the spirit out of the planet.
Speaker 3: And the reasoning for that is you cannot patent nature. Yes, so essentially the pharmaceutical companies have to essentially mimic the compounds so they can patent it and profit off of it with the pharmaceutical model.
Speaker 5: But there's also. But so the thing that you're talking about with where cocaine comes from and how people use it, so it's actually maca, macha maca.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think that's different. It's the coca leaf.
Speaker 5: It's coca leaf. No, it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: But that's what he's saying.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, so there's this stuff.
Speaker 4: The word I see the word you're talking about. I don't know how to pronounce it either. But we're talking about the tea basically correct.
Speaker 5: Well, they have this powder that is, isn't it it's the leaf. It's a cocoa. No, it is, but anyways, it doesn't matter. It is a It is the same thing that cocaine comes from. But it's it's the plant itself, literally just ground into a powder and people put in their gums right here.
Speaker 4: In order to straight gum in it man gum in the herbs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for for energy. But the thing is is it's it's the actual plant. It's not a chemical derivative which is like cut and made with all this other stuff. It's like like cocaine is like meth. It's like the same sort of thing. It's made in a lab. It's not like you're just like he has this plant like whatever. You know, it's like a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, there's a couple things also to say about it. One is like the shamanic perspective. They would say that there is essentially a spirit to it, like everything has an energy matrix, a frequency to it. That is what they call a spirit. And they say that when you're putting into a lab that you're essentially stripping the spirit from the physical and that is almost like the metaphor for the problem of what's happening in this world. We're sort of extracting the spiritual essence from the physical experience where nothing is sacred, and that's what's put us on this hedonic treadmill of people. Some people call it sin illusion. That's why we're sort of trapped in this matrix because we're divesting the spiritual nature of reality from itself.
Speaker 5: It's even if like you take an apple, right, if you're juicing apples all the time, you're getting pure sugar, like it's not good. But if you're eating an apple, you're getting the fiber and everything else that comes with the apple, because the apple itself is a perfect creation. But once you the more you start extracting, and the more you start changing it, it loses its pure value and can actually become harmful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think from our perspective on this, it can be made very very very simple. It's anything can be a medicine or a poison. It's all about dosage, quality, frequency, and intention.
Speaker 5: Water can kill you much of it.
Speaker 3: So it's and then to go a bit further is that if we're talking about I don't think I mean this is like some hardcore like spiritual shit, but like we don't know if it's when you're working with these tools.
Speaker 5: And maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: This is wrong, but I'm miss saying anyways. I mean, you know, we're just we're students here. We will always be students, and we are never gonna just be like set it and forget it with a belief system or our thoughts. We are always learning. When it comes to all these tools, I think that they are like step ladders, and that they are they call them teacher plants if you're using it that way, and they're to be disregarded, not to be used forever. And we don't know if this is an illusory world using a material thing always is ever going to be that thing. Yes we need to eat, Yes we need water, Yes we but a spiritual thing. I don't know. I'm not one hundred percent said on that, but I guess the point is is like this can be dangerous. Everything can be dangerous. I think when you're using anything to escape pain or discomfort, when pain and discomfort and suffering is a fundamental teacher of this reality. It is the tool Love is pulling you forward, and pain is the spear in the back.
Speaker 5: It's like the pressure of the diamond, right, you need all the pressure in order to create the diamond. We need the pain and the suffering in order to get us to move past into the next chapter and the next level of ourselves.
Speaker 3: If your emotions, your spiritual compass in this reality, and you're trying to figure this shit out, and you keep fucking getting your compass fucking high and it's just right, just to make it keep going due north, you'll eventually gonna be let as strain. You're gonna wind up somewhere like how the fuck did I get here? You know? It's like if you so so, it's when it comes to cocaine. No, we don't use cocaine. When it do we think that some people use it as a plant. We think everyone should have their free will to do whatever. We think everything should be essentially regulated so it's not dangerous, so it doesn't hurt people. We don't want children doing cocaine. We don't use cocaine. We don't view it the same. But yes, we know Indigenous communities on the leaves while they hunt.
Speaker 4: You know, right, I was gonna say now, as they're talking about like children don't use it. And again, I've never heard of someone having their life wrecked because of coca tea. Right now, I have heard of countless stories of people having their shit wrecked through cocaine usage, not once the prolonged usage and things. But like talking about children for ins, and certain Native American tribes, even the NAC the Native American Church, they use peyote in their rituals and they even give spoonfuls to children in the hut as a part of it all. Now, I am not saying that we should all be drugging our children. There's cultural significant reasons why they do this. But in that same way, they give coca tea to children and in South American cultures, and like that's not bad but I agree cocaine is more or less like the the chemicals stripping down and to get the purest form of the derivative, and I feel like it kind of loses its its spirituality in that sense. The same could be set for tobacco. For the for instance, Native American tribe salt tobacco is a spiritual plant. They would use it in spiritual ceremonies. But when you strip that down to get the purest of nicotine, you know you'd lost so much of what was supposed to be there. Well, that also can be set for spraying it with the pesticides in our modern cigarettes as well. We're losing the fucking essence there.
Speaker 2: Well, that kind of does.
Speaker 5: We're adding chemicals. So in cigarettes, you're adding chemicals to it. It's the same thing cocaine coming from its puris firm, you're adding chemicals. So chemicals are never going to be good for our body. We're spaying in pesticides on our food. It's not good. You're supposed to eat organic, like that's going to be the best food for you. Like anytime there's a chemical that's extracting or changing the plant itself, it's not going to be positive. A lot of our pharmaceuticals come from a plant derivative but then are changed into something else, which can cause side effects in US. So it really is like it's purest form, is the best.
Speaker 3: Pat way and the kids. By the way, there is certaint with utopian tribes in the Amazon that baptize their babies with ayahuasca. Mothers sit pregnant with ayahuasca. They you know, like there's the kids as young as they choose can sit in those ceremonies. And we don't believe that those plants are detrimental. I don't know how legally we can say that publicly, but I mean, the fact of the matter is we don't understand it. It's not studied. It's the closest thing to a real medicine we've ever come across. It's some hardcore shit. It's not a walk in the park, and you can't use it really to get high, but you can use it at too much of a frequency where you're not integrating and you're essentially like avoiding the earth thing. I'm sorry, johndn't want to say.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was just gonna say, you know, as far as breaking things down and then bringing them into a lab and extracting certain components from it. That is, that goes against every single like alchemical that there is, because you know, it's like the idea of turning lead into gold. The idea behind that is, you know, it's behind like the what is it the Philosopher's stone or something like that, right where basically you're trying to gain immortality if I understand it correctly, that you're trying to take that lead, you know, the idea of turning lead to gold. You're trying to essentially not extract the essence in a sense, but like you're you're trying to like take the like transform the energy of the lead into the energy of the gold. And so it's like the spiritual essence of it that you're trying to like kind of create there if I'm if I understand that right.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. So because your your alchemy is turning suffering into enlightenment. That's the spiritual meaning. So, but what you're describing is actually the inversion of spiritual alchemy of suffering to enlightenment. You're you're essentially turning so you're trying to avoid the suffering through essentially a physical stimulant or a physical like uh, like just anything like a drug to essentially pull you away. Like that's why anything that's like a medicine like this, it's supposed to push you through.
Speaker 2: Uh one percent, dude, Because you know, I'm somebody, and I know that everybody has their own opinions on this. I don't. I didn't vaccinate my baby my baby's two and a half years old, because I don't. I don't know what are in you know, I don't know what chemicals and what kind of drugs that they're shooting your baby up on literally hours after birth. Like I don't. I don't trust that, And honestly, like COVID made me question all that shit. So thank god for COVID. I look at it. I look at it that way, you know, but nobody questions that. As a matter of fact, you're actually like deemed a looney tune if you don't vaccinate your kid. Meanwhile, everybody that gets their kids vaccinated, most of everybody, have no fucking clue about what the ingredients are in those damn poisons that they're injecting you. I mean, think about it, Like the idea of autism raising exponentially over the last twenty five thirty years and oh it seems to correlate with all these different vaccines that we're giving these babies upon their birth. And you know, so I'm I'm very against that kind of stuff. But what's very interesting is, you know, you had mentioned about how what was it like the babies in the Amazon basically doing ayahuasca. I never heard of that. That's pretty awesome. But we look at ayahuasca as if it's a drug, but we don't look at vaccines as if they're harmful drugs that are going into babies. So it's just weird that that social programming that we have that where this drug is okay and perfectly acceptable, whereas this drug, oh well, this is a psychedelic thing. We wouldn't want to give that to our kid, and that's a drug. It's like meanwhile, like we give our kids like cocoa pebbles and you know, tricks for kids, and like the sugar is a drug, you know, And it's like people wonder why all their kids are like EIGHTYHD like crazy. It's like, look at all the processed sugar you're giving them, Like, how is that not outlawed? But for some reason, whenever you have some kind of spiritual experience. Just because you just happened to light up a plant and smoke it, you know that now you're a drug addict or now you're doing something negative, and that is I guess the point that I'm trying to make is it's the misunderstanding and the social programming that have been kind of like put onto us to believe that certain things are bad and certain things are good only because you know, there's been some kind of spin from the media, from the schools, from whatever, however. You know, we were taught these things. It's just I think it's so important to do your own research and figure these things out for yourself, because if you don't, then you're always going to have an opinion that isn't even necessarily your own. And that's the scary part, you know, like whose opinions? Like how did I come up with these opinions that I think are mine even though I wasn't there to witness it. I wasn't there the you know, the moment that that thought or that opinion or whatever that fact or whatever was generated or created. It's just that, oh, I've leave this person, and this person wouldn't steer me wrong. So I'm just gonna believe it.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even agree with myself half the time, like, let alone some random doctor. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Right, So, in regards to the children being baptized with ayahuasca, I just wanted to say, so, the babies aren't like drinking drinking ayahuasca. They literally take a thumbprint of the ayahuasca and literally put it on their tongue, so it's like a tiny, tiny bit. The children, I think, like later in life, can drink ayahuasca, but if they are, it's a very small amount. They're not drinking like an adult size.
Speaker 2: But wait, that's that's considered a baptism over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And then because I mean that's the that's the teacher. It's a great teacher plant.
Speaker 3: And this is part of their community. They like sit weekly, almost like it's church for them. So if the kids decide to come to the cup and they have the caurage and they sit down, and of course they give them a tiny cup and they sit with their community, this is how their community connects. But it does show the way it's expressed in the tribe as very utopian and communal compared to what we have right now out and then just to speak to what you're saying just about how like there are you know that essentially our culture we live in a culture of hypocrisy, you know, like we talk about cocaine versus sugar. They do that Stanford study we always talk about every year. They do it where they put a mount of sugar and a mount of cocaine in a cage and they release the rats and they all go to the sugar, right And this is after getting them addicted to cocaine and sugar, and they go to the sugar which is stronger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never heard of that. Man. I used to work in a sugar refinery. I could say, nothing eats that sugar. We never had to worry about rodents ever, we had to worry about like bugs, but raccoons and shit. They would make nests in the sugar. They wouldn't eat it. It was weird, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, all I'll say is, and I can't say his name, but one of a close family friend is one of the sugar tycoons, like old sugar, like one of like the biggest and his wife sugar they have a personal chef and she only sugar. So he's a bigger dude and he does whatever he wants. But I mean the and then I mean, look, but it's really just to speak to there is a hypocrisy. We did a show called Awaken Underground. It was our first show, and it was a lot about pharmaceuticals versus psychedelics, and like I am a I obviously I'm a product of the medication generation, Like I was stuck on ady D meds as a kid, Like I am what happens when you start drugging a kid in his adolescence and telling him that the solution is in a pill he's going to take every day, and you know, and even coming to psychedelics, it was to heal those side effects and get back to a life without pharmaceuticals after over a decade. You know, it's there is a huge hypocrisy. And you know, I don't think like a lot of the things we're talking about in terms of the way to approach, whether it's cocaine or you know, intention dosage quality, frequency, you know, if you're using something chronically, you know, yeah, is using something ceremonially or intentionally to us it applies across all things what legal and not legal, you know. And I say that as a chronic coffee drinker.
Speaker 5: And also so thing with So I had an experience with ayahuasca that really shifted my entire reality around it. Because yes, in these ceremonies you can receive messages that can help you heal in your like your normal day life. But I had a physical healing inside of it. And it was at the end of the second night. Be is like a weekend thing. So at the end of the second night, everyone's up like dancing and stuff, and all of a sudden, I get like thrown back into the medicine and I wake up in my childhood living room like clear as day. And this is not a normal ayahuasca experience, Like I'm you don't travel into another room. But so I'm in my other room and this voice whisper, she's under the piano, go talk to her. And I was like, wait a second, what's going on? And I knew what was happening, So I'm going to tell you one second. So at this time, I had chronic back pain from a car accident that I had when I was eleven years old, and I started favoring one side of my body and gave myself scoliosis. She was hit by a mac yeah PG truck freeway got her, yeah, and I would have to like within you know, by around like noon, my back would seize up and I'd have to lay on the ground and tears would just start pouring out of my eyes because I was in so much constant pain. So in this ceremony, I appear my childhood child living room and they say she's under the piano. So I see my little five year old self under the grand piano that we had in our living room, and I crawl under there, and I knew exactly what was happening. So I knew that my child self was like holding in going to the bathroom because I was like ashamed of going to the bathroom. It was like, for some reason shameful, and so I had to go under there and talk to my little self and be like it's totally normal, it's fine, Like this isn't like somebody to be ashamed of or whatever. I pulled her out from nt of the piano and walked her to the bathroom, and as soon as I got to the bathroom door, I shot back into my body and start throwing up like giant chunks, like I mean, I had not eaten in at least twenty four hours, like purging, purging so much, and then on the last like purge, all of a sudden, my back goes and decompresses, and I was like, wait a second, no, no, no. I was like, there's absolutely no way that my back pain just went away. And it was like, you have to believe that you were healed. And since that day of doing that child work, I have not had any back pain like compulling John, don't seize up, nothing like that. And the wildest part is that, so we're sitting in this massive circle, right and the guy directly across from me during our sharing circle, he goes, yeah, He's like, I don't know why. I just started making up this song to teach my daughter about how to poop. And I'm like, I was like, what the hell because he had a little five year old girl, And it's really interesting that it was like my five year old self and he was teaching his daughter this song. He was going to go back and like teach her from his.
Speaker 3: Ceremony, and the most how crazy dude and the most fascinating thing is like the implications about what this means for reality. Yes, one she had as an illness from a car accident, a physical injury, okay, and it actually was a trauma around going to the bathroom and she spent her whole life going long. It was hit by a truck and this happenedess.
Speaker 5: But the thing that held onto that pain was like is if you look at like your your intestines, right, that's your lower back. It's just the other side of it. So apparently this like trauma, which a trauma for a child could be anything, because if they're scared of something that can traumatize them, you know, and like later in life they have to work back through it. And as an adult you might not think of it as a trauma, but as a child, it's traumatic, you know. And so it's really interesting to see these like things and it's like, wow, I can literally go back and parent myself and heal something in the physical.
Speaker 4: Were you trying to cure this when you when you said, like I know earlier y'all said it's all about intention, right, and I get that one thousand percent. Were you trying to heal yourself of this when you started this experience or was this just like an extra icing on the cake of what would have been already a pretty solid trip.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I didn't think it was possible. I had no idea that a physical ailment could be possibly healed in a nyahuasca ceremony, so I didn't even think of asking for that. But it just happened, and it was again. It was like the end of the medicine, Like everyone's out of the medicine and I get shot back into this other reality.
Speaker 3: And one of the things I love about that story is it shows another couple really fascinating things. Oh it's okay, I was getting a phone call.
Speaker 4: Sorry, are you good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotcha, I got you. Hold on, I can see.
Speaker 4: Yes, it didn't pop up on our ends, So you're good.
Speaker 3: Zoom no not that.
Speaker 5: Ah, there you are.
Speaker 3: There you are as I was saying. One of the most fascinating things about that is it shows there's a couple implications about reality that from that story, and also shows sort of the protocols because there's only so much that those medicines can do. One of the things is that it guided her to do it, but she had to do it.
Speaker 5: I had to heal myself.
Speaker 3: Medicines don't heal you. They heal yourself, but you're invoking. There's the spirit they call her grandmother and mother ayahuasca, and it's very obvious, this like feminine interdimensional tour guide that's like shows up and is super intimidating, like uh, and he is kind of like super loving, really funny and like hardcore, like don't like no nonsense. That's why they call it Grandina. She's like, she's like damon, like an old hag. Yeah, dude, yeah, Yeah, it's intense, but she had to heal herself. She was the guide and she told her what to do and she went and did it. And then the other Yeah, the other thing I already said, which is sort of that it's a it was a truck, but it was linked to this this uh this trauma. And then the third thing is the telepathic quality of it. And I'm sure you've all heard the stories about when anthropologists in America first discovered ayahuasca. They wanted to call the chemical compound harming telepithon because they believed it gave was giving the people in the circles telepathy. So what happens in the circle is she's having a healing, and across from her, a guy is getting downloaded a song for his daughter about how not being afraid to poop and what. And dude, the craziest thing is what a circle is. When you're doing these circles, because it can be one person, two people, what we call them ceremonial technologies. When you circle up, you are essentially agreeing upon this law that we're all connected, and you are essentially agreeing to essentially engage on an evolved consciousness where you are experiencing not just altered states, but extra sensory perception. And the healing is not done individually, it's done collectively in these ceremonies you and it's as as reels we're talking to you now. Actually it's as it's real, it's real earth, right. There are moments where someone is brought to a mat or something gets happens, or the whole circle is brought to the same point on their own individual journey. It could be an energy of blust greed, and you start going like spiritual warfare, just like Jacob says, going to fucking war You are sitting there sweating and purging and shaking and you're like it is water and you're there with thirty warriors, just fucking moving this energy, not for yourself in the world. And that's why it's so funny, because we have these conversations. Everyone's like ask these questions and we're like they do. It's a fight's fucking in Saturday. You get in there, it's insane. Everyone's in white and like like war paint on and you're just fucking like sweating and crying and shaking, and it's like, what is happening? What is reality? But sorry, I'm done.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's really cool though. I mean, I've actually kind of been scared to even try iyahuasca because there was actually, uh, one of my friends from like whenever I was in high school, he had told me about this story and he said he was actually planning on coming on the show and talking about it. But he goes, no, I don't even want to. He didn't even want to, like it scared him that much, but he had. I guess he grew up in a religious home and then stepped away for a little while and then got back to like his religious ways, and then he was like, you know what, I really kind of want to come face to face with God, and I hear a lot of other people trying ayahuasca and they're able to essentially be in the in that kind of presence or something like that, and so he went. I think it was actually, like he explained, it was like this mansion place somewhere in Florida that was doing ayahuasca ceremonies and you go for like two or three days, and whenever you're there, you know, like there's a bunch of people, and then there's you know, the shamans, the teachers, the guiders or whatever, and so you would, I guess he he partook in the ayahuasca ceremony and he goes, at first it was really awesome, like it was amazing, like he was able to see like another world, almost like a fairy world, is what he was describing. But then what he noticed is is that he started to feel like this overwhelming sense of fear, and that fear started almost like manifesting these little I guess like machine elves or something like that that were all pointing at him and laughing at him and making him go like super internal and and you know the little elves are just like you. You say that you're you know, you're this hardcore believing Christian and you believe in God, yet you still need to find some kind of proof for it. And you know what an idiot you are. And they're just like dog in him the entire time. And he goes, Dude, I mean, I don't know how it is for everybody else, but it's like, you know, the it lasted for like hours and hours and hours from what he was saying, it's very exhausting, and and he goes, you know, and I don't really know what to make of that, Like, is that you know, God or Jesus or somebody just like punishing me because I went in search for them. And I was like, bro, I don't think that that's what's going on at all. But that's the way he interpreted it. And he goes, I wouldn't suggest anybody try it because it is the realest shit ever and then it will stick with you for the longest time. And I mean, what do you make of that story? Do you think that maybe there's just more to the story that he didn't want to dive into. What do you think?
Speaker 5: Well, so it's very classic there, so it's sort of like machineel things they do make fun of you. They poke fun at you in order to provoke something inside of you, though, because there's a piece of you. Whatever they're making fun of you for, is something inside of you that you're not willing to face, what you're taking yourself too seriously about. So they're trying to bring a lightness to it. And so they they're fucking hilarious, Like they literally just make fun of you, and you're just they're just trolling you the whole time. You're like, are you They're like string.
Speaker 3: Levity to your So look, you don't clean the clean part of your house, you clean the dirty part. So people's shadow it's the part you're not willing to look at. You're not willing to look at to get closer to God. That you went on a journey which was an expression of your lack of faith in God. And even if that wasn't the thing that's making fun of it's just pushing on him, it's just challenging him. The fact of the matter is that was his fear, so it had to come to the surface to move And honestly, that was probably the most genous, gentle way she could have brought that wound to the surface out of all the things we've had to go through.
Speaker 5: Usually, they take you to the pits of hell and like say, you're like, you're like you have no self love, right, You're like, I want to learn self love. They're going to take you to the pits of hell where you're like, I'm the worthless piece of shit and you're at the bottom and you're just like, oh, I should die. And then it's like, wait a second, that's not my thoughts. And then you come back up and you're like, wait a second.
Speaker 3: It was all Alie, I don't know if you're gonna willing to go here, but I'm gonna let you decide that. I'm gonna prop you up a little bit. There's it's true. It's true. It's true. So okay, so so okay. So also again, like I said, there's an art and a science to this, Like this is sort of like you're dealing with like almost like a tourus like stepping into his experience and being like I'm gonna face this, and he got given a very light like jabbing, like being made fun of, like in a playful way. It's sort of uncomfortable to fear it's closing in on me, like you know, and he was there to move that fear by feeling that fear. The only way out is through there's no way you have to go. The pain is the path you have to go through that shit, right, So there is a level and that's an individual thing. But there are people who are so strong, who are so brave, who are so fucking like ah in their convictions when it comes to who they are, who what they they believe in that they can go deeper in to the point where it's beyond themselves and they're projecting into the field of consciousness to heal others and also the world. And I'm gonna give you a little story about this. By the way, this girl, Tanya, she puts me to shame when it comes to this type of work because I'm always like, I get to a point and I'm like, nah, then all right, just done now, and I just feel like and then I look over her and she's like, oh, like wretching in a bucket, Tanya, If you're comfortable, its very personal story.
Speaker 5: What story?
Speaker 3: So when you healed the okay, would you be willing to tell the story about the night that it was your second round of ceremonies where you were getting put on comhh oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah okay, oh yeah yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Let's go there.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah this is some show, so h okay. So this was my third my third, like so I third ceremony that with this medicine, Yeah, with ayahuasca. So I my favorite thing about ayahuasca is like the visuals and being there and talking to these beings and getting all this. I love it. I love the work. I love the like the hardness of it. I'm just like, get me more. I'm here, let's fucking do it. So this ceremony, I get knocked on conscious I'm just asleep and I wake up at the end and they're done with the ceremony, and I'm like, no, no, I paid all this money, like oh my god, like we I didn't get anything out of this. Are you fucking kidding?
Speaker 3: Often it was very special.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was like, are you kidding me? Right now? I like I came here for like one reason. I was so pissed. So the next night, same thing happens. I get knocked out, but I wake up maybe like an hour or two later, and I'm pissed and I'm like yelling at spirit. I'm like, why are you doing this to me? Like I came here to get worked on. I'm like I want to I want to fucking do this. I'm like, I spent money and.
Speaker 4: I took the time real quick. When you say you're knocked out, do you mean like you go into a deep sleep, or do you mean like you see the fractals and you at least feel the vibes, or you're like, actually, you just went to sleep.
Speaker 5: Asleep like sotep. And I was asleep, so I hire first night and this one I slept for a couple of hours. I woke up just was so pissed, and then all of a sudden, this like voice comes in and I see she's yelling.
Speaker 3: The second night, she gets put out again after like begging for it.
Speaker 5: I know you skipped over it. And when she woke herself up, yeah, it was like two hours into the second night, I like woke my see.
Speaker 4: Piece.
Speaker 5: I was so mad and so all of a sudden, this voice comes over me and this like my look at my Matt, and this like face appears and it literally looks at me and it goes, you don't think we're here, like you don't realize what we're doing behind the scenes. But you know what, like you're gonna be like a brat about it, We'll show you why we put you to sleep, and literally throws me into the medicine and I have to like relive sexual trauma, sexual like molestations, all this stuff from different all the people in my families that had to deal with it. I had to literally like enter the bodies of every fucking child, every person as they're going through these traumas. And I'm like freaking the fuck out because I'm like bawling and my body is like shaking, and it feels like I'm being like assaulted over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: Every victim of assault.
Speaker 5: Was yeah, it goes through it goes through your genetic line. So like epigenetics, like anything that happens from your mother or your father is going to pass down from you, and even if you don't experience it, there's going to be a part of you that still holds onto that. We talk about this study with the rats with the rose blossom, So they used so they would spray rose blossom in this cage with these rats, and then as soon as they would smell the rose blossom, they would shock them, right, and so the rats would freak out every time they smelled rose blossom. They waited a couple generations and without shocking them, without rose blossom, So like three generations later, they spray rose blossom in the cage and all of the rats freak out. They've never experienced the shock, They've never experienced anything, but the epigenetics through their lineage has brought this trauma in. So it was making me. Literally what it was doing is that it you can help heal. It's like when people say you're breaking curses in your family, right, you're breaking ancestral trauma in your family. You're like, no, everyone was an alcoholic, everyone was abused, everyone was whatever. I'm breaking it my generation and it will never pass me. It is a choice. So in this there are though epigenetics, there are things that are like inside of us that these medicines, these technologies can change your genetics so it doesn't get passed down. And that's what was happening, and it knocked me out, so I didn't have to experience it as it was doing this work. But I was being a brat and being like I don't know what your experience or whatever, but it made me actually feel it. It was the hardest ceremony I've ever been through my entire life. I wanted out so bad. I was just sitting there like convulsing and like vomiting and crying and like could not get out of it.
Speaker 3: It was terrible to sort of speak to your friend's experience and say, the deeper depths they will. That was very actually light what he was getting. And it is weird, dude, it is not. It is not like like we talk about it like it is magic and it is real, but it is so farign It is strange and it is uncomfortable and it is like not easy, and we really try to push that, but the magic is so real, and so that's why it's like, well he was getting like that was actually a very basic protocol. When I see someone like her that gets put through that, I am like shook it. I'm like, damn, girl, you fucking go hard because you can be used to proxy. I've seen people proxy for the Earth, for the pain of the Earth, and like, I mean you're looking at someone just fucking like almost like an axisism, and you're like and they'll tell you the story and people we know, so we.
Speaker 5: Know that family too, like my mother sits.
Speaker 3: You can proxy and it's crazy they talk about shamanism whatever you want to call it. We call it just being a human and just hacking consciousness. Where but we can proxy for people in ceremony. So if someone can't move something like they're not used to it or they're resisting, you as an individual can volunteer to transfer it onto you to move it. We don't do it anymore because we get sick from it.
Speaker 5: And it's happened before. There was a guy who There was a guy in a ceremony who had that way. He was an addict, and the facilitator was like, hey, everybody, we just need everybody's attention right now in the center. We're going to do a healing on somebody in the center. And this guy was you know, they were trying to break this this sort of like lineage of addiction inside of him so he wouldn't go back to using, and for some reason, like all of a sudden, my hands and feet like went out to him and I started crying so deeply, like the most guttural, painful crying ever. And later he told me that he was when they were doing the healing on him, he like felt so like bottled up and he couldn't release what needed to be released, and he was like, you were doing it for me. He was like, I knew that the energy was going through you, and like I was like purging this stuff out. It was so wild and that actually that night I heard the trumpets those trumpets are talking about. After after he had that healing, I went outside and loud as can be. We're in the middle of nowhere, like there's nothing around there, and I was like, I've heard it too, and probably like one o'clock in the morning or something like that, I've heard it.
Speaker 3: It was like both my head and it was just horns, and then I ignored it. Actually I got scared.
Speaker 5: It sounds angelic though, yeah, but it was scary.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like, wait, are those horns coming from yes? Yes, you know you feel you're tripping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's coming from outside of you, but also inside, like coming from in in like the inside of you almost. I know that. Whenever I experienced it, it was like, uh, and I've said this a million times, but I'll just tell y'all. But i've whenever I experienced it, I took like a super heavy dosage of my but uh, I just heard elohim eloheem, almost as if like a trumpet had a voice that could say words. And then for just some reason, I knew that I could ask it questions, and I don't know, I was just like, am I supposed to ask you questions or something? I'm tripping at this time, like I don't know what the fuck is real, you know, And but at the moment I was like, oh well, let me try and just ask it questions. And as I'm asking it questions, before I'm even done with the question, the fucking answer is popping into my head. And it is the trippiest, wildest experience maybe ever that i've It was definitely my first. It was my wildest experience up to that point in my life.
Speaker 3: It's more real than real life. And like this is if there's any the whole reason we created asked for squares is kind of what Jacob was saying before. Like Jacob, you said that, like you had this experience, and even people within your own community, other Christians are saying like, oh if that happened to you, that mean like that's what the profits. That's you know, that would mean you you would be a prophet and this and that the fact of the matter is and like this is honestly, if there's anything negative that comes from certain religions, it's that humans don't have these capabilities. And we talk a lot about on our show about disclosure, and it can always tend to come back to aliens and UFOs, but disclosure is spiritual disclosure. It's a disclosure of the self. Again, like and that is that everything that's in the Bible, all these things, not everything, but there are a lot of extrasensory perceptions and experiences that can be invoked, like divine experiences that can be vote invoked and initiated through these certain practices.
Speaker 5: And like humans can do it. They just have to tap in the tools and.
Speaker 3: Know that there are certain techniques that you can and certain things you can do, things you can read, rituals you can do. And I know there's like, oh, it's a cult, it's pagan, it's it's it's Christian.
Speaker 6: I want to throwing this is like it's it's so it's not complicated, Like as long as you're working with God and you're not abusing any of the medicines.
Speaker 3: You're doing it in a safe way. You want it best to do it in a legal way. Goes somewhere where it's legal.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Don't do anything your mother wouldn't do. Tell your mother. I bring my mom to all of my ceremonies, you know. And I'm not kidding, you know, but I it's you can do this shit like it's not. And I feel like more than ever, people are waking up to this truth because people like yourself on your show are sharing it.
Speaker 2: And no, I actually feel the same way. And I used to, you know, Jacob being Christian, me not being that way. We used to get into arguments, like heated debates over like what's what's the truth and what's real and what's fiction and stuff like that. And I think that just over time, I've been trying to transform my mind to try and become more understanding rather than judgmental. And so he would say, you know, there are things in the Bible where God sees us as unclean rag or the idea that we're just humans and you know, angels. We can never be angels. We couldn't be spirits or anything like that because we're human in a sense, I'm putting mores in your mouth, but you get the roundabout it, jes.
Speaker 4: So keep in mind God sees us as higher than angels, just right, clear. So yeah, it's very clearly defined, right. Angels have no free will. They are servants that have to do as are told. He made them for a certain purpose. He took extra time to give humans free will and gave us the gift of life. And yes, life is finite and not talk about reincarnation. This physical existence. We have an end date, which makes every second more precious. Angels don't have that. We are of a higher realm than angels in God's eyes, but we are also born into sin. We are as unclean rags quote unquote. What I mean by that is that you're never going to do enough to counteract the bad that you've done, the ying and the yang of that. That might work in a human perspective, but we as humans will never be all pure, all good, because even if we did something ten years ago and we're a better person now, we still at one time did something ten years ago, and that stain is on the record regardless. That's why we need a savior to come and wash that record clean anyway, detracting. Moving on, So, basically the idea that I've kind of taken on this identity of understanding is that basically, yes, I do believe that humans are as unclean rags in the eyes of God in a sense, because.
Speaker 2: You know, we do human things. We're animalistic in nature in that kind of sense. But whenever you are able to rise like almost like raise your own consciousness or get to that meditative state, or become in union with God and understand that everything around you is more than just this physical reality that we always thought that it was. You know, it's like think about it like this. Everybody knows the name Buddha, right, nobody knows what his real name was. I mean, unless you look it up. I just looked it up because I forgot what it was.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: His name is Siddhartha Guatama. I'm probably even butchering that. But the reason is is because he ascended to this Buddhist nature, this like divine understanding. And that's sid Arthur that.
Speaker 4: Like everybody can become a Buddha. That's more like saying a guru. Like somebody's name isn't guru. It's like a thing that you're trying to attain to become a Buddha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a sense, it's kind of like a title. But initially he was like the first one, right, And so the point that I'm trying to make is is that his human self is Siddartha Guatama and his ascended self or his higher vibratory self, that he understood that he wasn't even a self anymore, like what is a self whenever you're just mixing into the rest of the matrix and becoming one with God. That was like his name Buddha at that sense, right, And so I understand or at least I'm coming to the understanding that like, yes, this physical nature that we exist in, it is sinful. In nature, it is dirty, It is as unclean rags until you know, you kind of join forces with the good forces in a sense, and you know, whether that be through prayer or meditation or you know, plant medicine, ceremonies, or maybe you figure it out in a dream or something like that, Like it's something that almost exists outside of your physical reality that you can then become and almost like attach yourself to that and stop feeding so much into the animalistic nature that it is to be a human and wanting to consume and wanting to you know, fuck all the time, and like all these kind of things like that, I understand now why the human is as dirty as an unclean rag at that point, you know what I mean, Yeah, under And I mean.
Speaker 3: Like looks like it's like there's a spiritual system update and where we because we have the law free will, we are resisting the system update. And it's like the creator loves its creation so much that it's going to let you choose when to be installed in the system. But you have to willingly choose with your free will to install into this higher intelligence. And you know, I think that the thing because totally everything you said about the Buddha like spot on, And you know there's people that say that about Christ as that the word Christ is actually a state of consciousness. People talk about Christ and conscious like the drawings they'll do of like enlightenment the sun like some people say that, and you know that it is you can achieve a Christ did conscious. Obviously that can be very heretical, Jacob, I don't mean it in that way, no, but to you know, one of the things too, which is interesting is we feel like we are sort of stuck in this game of semantics and we keep getting caught in these linguistic traps and they're separating us, which is very tower of babble, Jacob. But like even you're talking about sin, like if you go to the origin of the word sin, it means to miss the mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if so much of.
Speaker 3: Us actually interpreted that those teachings as sin. Sometimes sin's like so heavy, but to miss the mark, it's like now we're talking about like it just a little off, just a little keep going, just a little off, so much more nurturing and so much more less, a little less heavy.
Speaker 5: And also like training, it's like missing the mark. If you're like shooting a bow and arrow and you miss the mark, you try again, and you like aim a different way and you like stand, do your stance a little bit different or whatever it is. So it's the same thing with life. No matter what, all of us are going to do stuff that fucks up and stumbles and just whatever. But we if we don't, you know, end up hurting ourselves. We can continue forward and like try to adjust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's life is a journey. One percent.
Speaker 2: Gotta dig it. Life's a garden, you know, Right, So Joe.
Speaker 4: Dear Tay told us what you said, Joe did He's saying Life's of garden. You gotta dig it. I'm like, that's right, That's what Joe Deartay told us.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: What's interesting is like we've learned a lot of different practices, a lot of different like teachings. And we can't say this for certain because obviously we can't say much for certain, but like we've even come to believe that, like it seems that there are like almost like energetic pathways that are built between different cultures or unities of different things they use. Some people call them like mantras or things like that. And when we use like a healing practice or a meditation, like there was a certain point where we started we were taught teaching around using the term raw and we would do this sort of like raw channeling, and it was a very strong channel and it made us go, oh, wow, is this like Egypt like because that is a very old teaching and they have this like path to God, you know, and you know, and we don't we don't know this because we're not you know, we're not devout Christians. But like we could see the same thing there with Christianity, and that there is a very thick channel because of all these people that I practiced this. You know, I think at the end of the day, like we're all talking about the same thing, we're just calling it different things, and you know, kind of like debating like the right and wrong, you know, to.
Speaker 4: A garbage Definitely is that.
Speaker 2: Definitely it does.
Speaker 5: Everyone is literally talking about the exact same thing. They just have different names, and the game of semantics is like got us all tangled up instead of working together. It's like it's so it's just like guys were just on floating rock in space. Can we all just chill for a second.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the parable of like the ape, blind Man and the Elephant? Have you heard this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no doubt. They're like one person's on the trunk, one person's on the tail, one person's on the foot, and they're all saying they're they're touching an elephant, and it's like, y'all are all so far off base, but at the same time so on the mark, right.
Speaker 3: So it's like, so it's like life is like the tail describes tale. Their life is like the trunk or God's like the trunk, God's like the tail. Just have the tail, God's like the League describes the League and the ape blind men fight with each other over what God is, by what part they can perceive, until they fight and kill each other. And ultimately the story is is that God designed us so we wouldn't have the full picture. We were incapable, and we had to work together to understand the full completion of the picture. So it's like it's almost like our limitation is a part of the program to force us to listen and work together. And that is the ultimate point here.
Speaker 2: Y'all are my kind of people. Dude. I freaking love you guys. You guys are awesome. I love these kinds of conversations. And we definitely have to do it again, like there's no question about that. And also I would love to have a ceremony with you at some point in time because I've just I've only known you for a couple hours and here I am putting my life in your hands and it's like it's weird, but we're.
Speaker 3: In the cult of conspiracy, that's for sure. We're in the same cult. And then and yeah, anything you need, like we love you too. We're honored to be on. There's no coincidences your first show. We're really like guests on. If you're ever in LA, we'll have you on Acid for Squares. We'd love to have you on. We shoot in studio though, that's the only reason we can't do it remote. And that's right now, that's a hard fast rule. But if you're ever here, we'll have you on. And then yeah, where as far as the other stuff goes, we'll talk about that offline.
Speaker 2: We'll see where it goes. Yeah, man, Yeah, well well all right, well we love you guys very much. And if you could, could you tell all of our good cult members out there with that third eye all the way open where they can find you, your work and everything that you're a part of in case they are unaware of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we're Acid for Squares on all social media platforms, on YouTube, on TikTok, on x on whatever. It's just Acid for Squares and yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, give us a follow and subscribe.
Speaker 5: Thank for fine Apple and all that.
Speaker 3: Again. Yeah, we do a weekly show where we talk about this stuff, and you know we're heavily censored, so we could use the support obviously because the shit we talk about is censored, but that lets us know we're doing it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we're also going to a lot more stuff outside the podcast with some digital shows coming up. We're doing classes with really amazing teachers so people can again get rid of the middleman and learn to do this stuff themselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're filmmakers. We're production company. Asked for squares and we look to essentially because we couldn't get this shit through the gatekeepers in Hollywood and at all the studios. We're like, all right, we've been doing everything independently, but we want to take this information bring it to people, and we really want to merge science and spirituality to sort of try to prove some of this stuff stuff almost some of the ways the telepathy tapes just did like really try to like, you know, if you're an abductee, hook them up to a lot of attacker test if it's bishar, you know, hook them up to a QEG scan and you know, let's see what's happened in the brain and do stuff like that. So yeah, if you follow us, you'll see all that stuff come out, you know this year here.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, thank you guys us on the show. Oh thank you, this was this was amazing guys. We appreciate it absolutely.
Speaker 4: And for anybody who like to see their gorgeous faces rather than just hear their amazing voices, Jonathan tell them where they can.
Speaker 2: Go, Well, you can come check out patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy podcast That link is down in the show notes below. We don't post any of our shit to YouTube because YouTube banned us so many times. We just lost patience with them.
Speaker 4: And you know what we're not.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna play by any kind of rules, and that's why we're over at Patreon. Yes, I understand it's behind a paywall, but if you want to be able to have access to the shows a couple of days in advance, completely commercial free, and be able to join us every Tuesday night live at nine pm Central, you can come join us at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts, and you just sign up for the Third Eye all the way opened uh tier, and that will get you access to the Tuesday night live shows. And those shows are always so much fun. All the cult members are just cramming all of our thoughts and all of our brains and conspiracies and conjecture and all that together in one show. And it's a good way to be able to become part of this movement of truth and understanding and and just you know, have a cool collection of friends that you can shoot the shit with. We look at all of our good cult members who join us on Tuesday nights as family members at this point, like, I see these people more than I see my own like parents and my sister, my brother and all that kind of stuff. And so it's just a great community, very tight knit, very loving, very welcoming, and nothing is too crazy to bring up.
Speaker 4: And so let's not forget another major bonus of joining Patreon, you will get listening listen. We understand we hate commercials too on the Spotify and the Apple podcasts and the things and the stuff that you're listening to us right now, We fucking hate them too. Okay, if you would like to listen to this unabashed by Nicki Glazer jumping over every fifteen minutes to tell you about some new comedy special coming in Patroon would be the best place to go. Just want to make mention of that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's the best way. And uh also there's some knife hands that I think we need to talk about.
Speaker 4: There is, indeed, but before we get to the knife hands. Also, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of silver and gold boy and come check us out at cecsilver dot com. Link is in the description below. We're not saying this is the key to your financial future, but you need to diversify your portfolio. Precious metals is an amazing way to do that. And if you'd like to get started in that ceocsilver dot com again link of the description below. But another way to support the show and this movement and all of the things that we're doing well, d two please at this time hit the five starts, hit the shares of likenscribes and comments, leave a post you review and shares, hit their friends of bamblely shares say we're here's the deal. The more activity our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could dip the competential cult members like the rest of you. Find ladies and gentlemen, why you're ready to go check out Minamisteries, Jonathan's other show. He does it every Wednesday night on the Patreon Live and give him the five star reviews, the positivity and the comments and all the things. Go check out Cajen Night on YouTube and also Cajen Night on patroon if you would also like to join in the lives every Wednesday night.
Speaker 2: And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital beast of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: No better of that.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that see ULT at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT