Speaker 1: Yo, yo yo.
Speaker 2: You hear the voice, you know the vibes, you know where you're at. Welcome back to another episode of what I'm Just Chilling.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: And as you know, it is your boy coch Coy Sean Amir and I'm your favorite host who you love the most. It's another episode I'm Just chilling. Let's tap in, Let's go, Yo, yo yo, Welcome back to another episode of I'm Just Chilling. Thank you guys for joining me today on today's episode, how y'all doing, how y'all feeling, how y'all living? I want to thank everybody for listening, for following, for being a part of the show. I want to thank everybody for bringing us back. You feel what I'm saying. I love y'all, y'all love me, and I love that we're back on the podcast charts.
Speaker 1: Yup.
Speaker 2: So just keep running up those numbers for me, keep telling a friend to tell his friend, and I just want to thank y'all. You know, at the beginning of every show, we always doing mental health checking, So I just want to give sixty seconds a silence just for you know, a quick little breather, quick little mental health reset. Alight, right, yeah, you know, we always just do that little quick moment of silence for that mental health reset, because your mental health is very important.
Speaker 1: I'm so thankful that you're here. You matter, Your.
Speaker 2: Story matters, your purpose matter, everything about you matters. You see what I'm saying. So I'm so so thankful that you're here. If this is your first time coming too this show, well, hey, welcome. How are you feeling welcome to I'm just chilling where anything and everything that is possible, and you know, we make dreams come to life. You never know what you're gonna hear on the story on this podcast, so you just buckle up and you just fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Speaker 1: You just hope for the best. But give me just two seconds and were about to start the show.
Speaker 2: Right, Welcome back to a whole new episode of Just Chilling Them. Man, we got a couple of things on the docket. You feel what I'm saying. First things first, a Quashane, Hey, happy birthday to all the Leos out there. If you are Leo, happy birthday to you. You feel what I'm saying, It's Leo season turned up. Be happy, you know, don't let nobody try to stop your shine because you know they be hating on us leos. You know, all y'all other signs. Y'all cool, But it's big Leo season right now. So shout out to all the leos. If you got a birthday in July or August, shout out to you.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I'm saying this because you got a birthday around the time, a real one guy birthday.
Speaker 1: You know, it's my birthday. I'm celebrating all months, so you feel me.
Speaker 2: I accept gifts all month, you know, never not accept the gift you feel.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, And I'm about to be thirty one this year, which is so crazy. Thirty one is really ridiculous because that means like I'm the new adult, and I don't want to be. You see what I'm saying. I don't want to be the new adult. I never I didn't sign up to be the new adult, but it seems as though that I'm the new adult, Like I'm not. I don't feel like I'm serious enough to be the new adult. You know, because I grew up.
Speaker 1: In basically like every.
Speaker 2: Like past generation, so I was born in ninety five, so you feel what I'm saying. I grew up in the nineties. Okay, So I grew up five years in the nineties, and then like I grew up in the early two thousands, mid two thousands, late two thousands, like I didn't become an adult and kill about twenty seventeen. You feel what I'm saying. So it's like, you know, like this is wild. So I didn't see a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: I know how.
Speaker 2: I know how life was before the Internet. I know how life was after the Internet. I you know, I know what the first iPhone looked like, you know, and I know what the latest iPhone looked like.
Speaker 1: I know how it was when people had to go to bonks every day.
Speaker 2: Now I know the evolution of you know, debit cards in digital currency.
Speaker 1: So it's just like.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm ready to be adult or not because my mind is so destorted because when I was growing up, the life that they showed me when I was growing up is not the life that we live right now. And I will never be okay with that, you feel what I'm saying. Never will I ever be okay with that? Because I feel like they hit me, you know you think me for sure, I feel like there's like, oh yeah, we're gonna let you all think that.
Speaker 1: This is what adulthood's gonna be like, but it's not.
Speaker 2: And you know what, that's fine. That is fun because this ghetto anyway, like it's highly get it this weekend. Uh, since I got I got a hundred followers on my trading page. Shout out to me, Shout out to me. I haven't posted nothing as of like the past couple of days. So if you follow my trading page, which is at c r B Trades, I'm finally at one hundred followers. So I'm gonna go live this weekend and I'm gonna do a live trading session and I believe, I believe my little brother gonna be with me. So I'm excited for that because my little brother trades too. Did I expect it to be like that? Know?
Speaker 1: Did he tell me that he did? Yeah? So you know, I'm always gonna be feow me my siblings.
Speaker 2: I'm always gonna go above and beyond for what they truly need and truly want.
Speaker 1: So me and him we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do some trades and we're gonna take them live and then yeah, i'll uh, after that is done, I'll upload that onto Spotify and then y'all can see it because Spotify does do videos, Yes, they do do videos. This will be my first video I'm uploading, so work with me, you know. Oh sorry, guys, I'm multitasking.
Speaker 1: I'm over here. I'm uploading.
Speaker 2: New episodes prey all right now, well not really new episodes, but all the old episodes.
Speaker 1: Kind of deleted, don't know why.
Speaker 2: So I'm just re uploading like all the older episodes for y'all. Say'all could go back and you know, see when when everything just started, you know, see all the all the gross and I'm just chilling and you know, everything like that. So that's what I'm doing right now. And so if I if I seem distracted, it's only because I'm trying to like make sure that y'all get new episodes, I mean more episodes.
Speaker 1: While I'm referring to a new episode, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, be looking out for that because I'm definitely going to upload that. And that's another reason why I'm uploading all these episodes is so I can kind of clear off in his face on my laptop, so.
Speaker 1: So I can so I can't upload cricket. Stop being rude. You see, daddy is doing a podcast right now. Why are you being rude? M sorry, guys, that was my son.
Speaker 2: He over here just looking at me crazy because I tell him to stop being rude. While I was recording, he just be yelling. He just want everybody to talk to him. But let me see what he wants real quick. Gotta go be a dad for a second. You already know how that is. Go ahead, if y'all gotta go tend to y'all kids, If y'all gotta go ten to them bills, get those together, and I'll be right back when more.
Speaker 1: I'm just chilling.
Speaker 2: We got a couple more things to talk about it, and then we won't go about our Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's Thursday. Oh it's almost closer to payday. Hey, yay, dude, a little shit be shaved. But yeah, let me go pay these bills. Let'll be right back, all right, all right, we are back with more. I'm just chilling.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, y'all. Y'all know how kids could get I don't care. I don't here.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, oh, you go to just a pet, broh.
Speaker 2: Those are like sometimes pets can be worse than worse than actual like human kids, because I can't communicate.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to communicate, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I'm over here feeling like doctor Doolittle, trying to communicate with him, and he's just looking at me like I'm like, I'm retarding. So like I just had to, you know, cater to him. You know, he bullies me, like right now, he's staring through my spirit like, oh, you just want to tell the world that I believe, but it's true. I get bullied by my kid and it's not okay. But you know, I just smiling way through it because what else am I gonna do. You can like literally lit my throat in my sleep or something. And I think sometimes he might.
Speaker 1: Be plotting on me. But it's okay cause I love him anyway. I love my little boy anyway.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so we're back and so so last week we were talking about Nolan Wells. There's been a lot of updates in the Nolan Wells case. An audio engineer broke down the sounds of the call and they were able to pick up another conversation that was happening in the background of the call. I just want to let people know that, you know, we don't live in nineteen ninety anymore, you feel what I'm saying. So, like everything that you do leave the digital footprint, it does.
Speaker 1: It leaves a digital footprint. Even if you don't want it to leave a digital footprint, it leaves the digital footprint. So it's like.
Speaker 2: Where they messed up is they just felt like, oh, there's no digital footprint, there's no crime. Yeah, that's not necessarily how this one works here, buddy boy. So they broke down the audio and when he called in for the toe. At the back of the audio, you can hear that Nolan was dead when they called in for the toe. So RP to Nolan, he definitely needs justice and he definitely deserves justice. You know, Miss Rachel is being like blackballed right now because she spoke out and said that Nolan deserves justice. And I don't understand why that's such like a you know, like how that's a heinous crime because you know, she teaches our kids. You know, she's one of the most popular YouTube like teachers in the world right now, and you're gonna blackball her because she stood up for a child like Nolan was only eighteen years old. That's that's a kid. He didn't even live his life, like he was about to start life. So you can't get mad at her first standing up for kids, because that's what she does. Like she could teach your kid, but she can't stand up for your child.
Speaker 1: And what she was saying is true.
Speaker 2: You know, if Nolan had been a different race, this would have already been solved. This case wouldn't be going on for as long as it is. Nobody would be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh well maybe maybe not the this.
Speaker 2: Was, you know, a kid of non minority complexion, they would have threw everybody in jail.
Speaker 1: Everybody would be under the jail.
Speaker 2: You know, they wouldn't have to demand justice because justice would have been given to them. And that's all we're all just looking for, is just justice. You know, nobody should have to demand justice. We're just like, why can't justice be given to people who need it?
Speaker 1: You know, So.
Speaker 2: If you guys don't already, go ahead, go follow miss Rachel, go support her. All kids deserve to grow up. All kids deserve to be safe, not just not just particular ones, not the ones that you know, the society beams that we care about. But all kids matter. And I don't even know why this is a conversation because all children matter. Like I don't even know how this is a conversation, Like people really just take me off. But yeah, So that's an update on that BUCkies, the Texas Texas owned change store. I didn't know there was one in Ohio, but we boycott Buggies at done. I don't know if you're from Ohio or not, if I have any listeners in the Midwest that are listening right now, but BUCkies moved into Ohio about four months ago in April, and when they moved into Ohio, they are now trying to sue small businesses for basically competition, trademarks, anything they can think of. But where they kind of messed up is so they're doing this business in Ohio that's been around since the nineteen sixties, way before Buckie Bucky's just even thought of. This business was around serving the community and the reason why they're trying to sue them is because of their beaver logo. Now before everybody's like, well it's a beaver logo, so they have the right to sue the only reason why it's a beaver logo is because it's in Beaver Creek, Ohio. And if you've ever been to Beaver Creek, Ohio, everything in Beaver Creek, Ohio is about Beaver's like Beaver Creek, Ohio, like everything is about beaver. So for BUCkies to try to sue that company, it's wild because it's like every like every the high school mascots a beaver like that. That's how much everything is beavered in there, like, you know, everything. So for them to try to come in as a large corporation to try to shut down small business, like, that's not even okay. Now, if there's gonna be some people that are like Yoka Sean, I'm BUCkies for life, and that's fine, but when they do it to your city, your state, like, don't don't get mad, you know, because if.
Speaker 1: You think, oh, well, it's just happening, there can never happen here, all.
Speaker 2: Right, don't say never. But yeah, so I think that's kind of messed up that they're doing that to BUCkies. Well hold on, guys, I'm gonna take a quick break and pay these bills and I'll be right back when more. I'm just chilling and we are back when more I'm just killing.
Speaker 1: So next on the docket, we really don't have anything.
Speaker 2: I just have those two things to talk about for I mean, besides the fact that I'm at work and they think they're gonna get more work out of me than what you know, they pay me, which is see, which is insane, Like it is insane, Like I don't know how y'all do this. I don't know how y'all like go to work every day, clock in and like this like easily what I'm saying, Like I I'm only doing this because I have to see what I'm saying. Some of y'all actually love your jobs, and I love that for you.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying. I love that for you. Don't quit. I always say, like a nine to five. Some people be like, oh, a nine to five, what is that?
Speaker 2: No, A nine to five is perfect if that ninety five is paying your bills and you you live in the life that you want to live, keep your ninety five. But for me, a nine to five just does not work. And why does it not work? Because I'm just not a nine to five person.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not that I don't want to work. I just don't like working for other people where it just don't make sense, you know, and my money always has to make sense. And I also don't like getting paid every two weeks because I feel like if I work today, I should get my money today, or I should get it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You know. I even give y'all extra you from me.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, I feel like, y'all, should you feel me giving me my money tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I even give y'all like a twenty four.
Speaker 2: Hour like really really like you know, like a little twenty four hours like grace period, so y'all could get your money right and pay me. But other than that, waiting two weeks, it's crazy two weeks. It's greaty But I gotta do what I gotta do until I quit, right, I mean that might be coming a little soon, a little soon. So because y'all know me, I change up like the weather. You feel what I'm saying. See right now, I gotta go check on that MVR see if that's good. And if that's good, it's a rep. But I don't want try to have a great risk of your Thursday, have a great payday. Make sure that y'all stick to y'all plans, stick to y'all goals, keep learning, keep striving, don't stop learning, don't stop striving. Make sure you guys look out and check out for that video that I'm beat dropping later on this week. Shout out to all the people who keep listening, who keep you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm just chilling in business. I appreciate y'all.
Speaker 2: I love y'all for everything in me as always just going to be peace, love and happiness.
Speaker 1: It's your boy, coy hug.
Speaker 2: Somebody tell somebody you love them, and I'll be back next week with a whole new episode of what I'm just chilling less.
Speaker 1: Go Peace,