Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots right. Obviously a lot of stuff going on in Central Florida this weekend, including the Central Florida Fair kicking off at the Fairgrounds on West Colonial, speaking of which wjr R tied into that with the Battle of the Bands. Taco you'll be hosting round one. Yeah, we always have music out there at the fair. Well, you know, jar R.
Speaker 3: But this is big with Battle of the Bands because whoever wins the Battle of the Bands gets to opening night at Rockville and good stuff. Plus I get some recording stuff they win that as well and jo time.
Speaker 2: Yeah sweet JRR.
Speaker 3: Listeners can save a little extra cash, you just uh, if you're going to battle the bands, just tell them that you're going to Battle the bands at the little box office and save you a couple bucks. So and enjoy the fair while there. Exactly saved a couple bucks by doing Battle of the Bands and enjoy fair.
Speaker 2: You can get some fried food tonight. What are you gonna get?
Speaker 3: The bear crab in the woods come on what you're gonna get on corn do probably corn dogs that go to all right, can't go wrong with the corn dog, corn dog cold bet. I'm not, you know me, with the fear of heights. I ain't getting on the worldly winds. We'll keep you off the whirli winds. Yeah, all right, all right, okay.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair to say that Jeff Bezos, Amazon head hon Show is head over heels in love with his fiance Laurence Sanchez. I'll tell you're gonna say with himself, Well, how could you not love yourself accomplishing what you have there? I'm just being honest. Lauren Sanchez Is fiance has organized uh an upcoming Blue Origin all female rocket launch. She's going to be on board part of the crew. That's great.
Speaker 3: She's gonna take Katie Perry and Gail King with her. Wait, here's the second one, Gail King.
Speaker 2: Jail King, that's Oprah's friend in the host of the CBS Mornings. Yeah. Then a couple other people who are actually I guess actually have something to do with space travel themselves and are qualified technicians. An aerospace engineer. Oh wait, man, there's an aerospace engineer. Then there's someone else who's a civil rights activist and a filmmaker who are also going all chicks on board the Blue Origin mushroom.
Speaker 3: Cap Chicks and Space. Do you remember what was that when we were growing up. This has nothing to do with the Chicks in Space, but it just reminded me of what skit was that it's gonna be taken wrong, but it has nothing to do with the women. But when I just did.
Speaker 2: The Chicks in Space.
Speaker 3: Oh it was the Muppets Pigs in Space, remember they had that? You don't remember that, never watched the Muppets. Oh look, I just google there it is and it was Miss Peggy and the Gang. And yeah, you never watched the Muppets?
Speaker 2: No what Johnny Quest?
Speaker 3: Yeah I watch Johnny Quest too, But why would you not watch the Muppets? He never watched Karate Kid? Man, You're just too hard, you know, like your hard shelled. I was able to wax off without Karate Kid.
Speaker 2: Whatever. So I guess they've got this plan for some time in the spring. For them, this is just that that edge of outer space thing where they go up there for a few minutes and experience weight. Listen, it's probably good that it's just a shorts journey. Why they probably you know, oh calf fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at some point, you know your hair house looks I can see your gray roots in there's just sticking up in the air like that. It has been stuck in the other space program forever.
Speaker 2: She's still up there and they're still up there. Which in Sunni.
Speaker 3: What else we go? Oh, let's go to she'd interview Sonny when she gets back. I mean, not that she's come on the show after some of the things that I've joked about, but just to find out I mean the whole did you bring enough clothes? Did you want to get your hair done? And that's not knocking her. I'm just saying I saw the roots. I ain't talking about the vand on Letterman, No comment, no comment, But that would be cool to have her on hum too. We go to Tanzania. This is pretty impressive here.
Speaker 2: It's a running thing, isn't it. No, no, no, Well, this guy is named Mizi and Nursto Manucci Kapinga. He is currently married to sixteen women. With those sixteen women, he has one hundred and four kids. Those one hundred and four kids have spawned one hundred and forty four grandchildren.
Speaker 3: He covered like, like, does he have to cover their financials?
Speaker 2: That many kids? He says that each of the wives has their own home. That's nice, Oh he's loaded. Beyond there are people in the village that he runs there that are charged with helping out with various chores and helping ten to the children that are running around everywhere. Should note also that at one point he had twenty wives but opted to leave. But some opted to leave, others have passed away, and oh this is here's I didn't see this one coming. Seven of his current wives are sisters. Really yeah, so.
Speaker 3: What has this guy pull this off? I have why that spells to me? I'm sorry, it spells headache. Yeah, this is I mean, many wives to deal with that many kids.
Speaker 2: You know, let's not even get into trying to keep the name straight and the birthdays and anniversaries.
Speaker 3: And name tags every single on him. It's like a high school reunion. Slap my name tag on chin over here. Can you imagine he's a Google calendar? It's something on every day. Yeah, three events today. If he's got to run him out to you know, travel sports and kids sports like normal parents do screwed.
Speaker 2: Good luck, dude. Yeah, that's uh yeah.
Speaker 3: What do they say raising a kid to eighteen is now? Isn't it like three hundred thousand some insane amount of money? Yeah, it's Tanzania, though I'm not quite sure you know what the cost a living there is. Like that.
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's got a grasp on. It's going on there having him in their own homes, that's it. That's probably a solid move. Then finally there's this more on our Facebook page. We had a soccer match in uh Germany.
Speaker 3: Somebody just texted in Damn, I was gonna call Lynch a loser until he said, Johnny.
Speaker 2: Quest, I know what, I know what's up? Man, I know what's up. Sherman soccer match had to be called out off after a referee was bitten in the nuts by the child of one of the players. That happened. Kid ran out before the match start and bit the bit the ref right in the nuts. I mean to the point where the ref had to be taken on the hospital with this kid.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's just taught from dad not to like refs could be. He saw those stripes and just he lost it.
Speaker 2: Maybe red carded his dad you know the father of the player in a previous match. I don't know. Yeah, this isact guys, paybacks. Imagine this guy when he shows up? Then what happened? Do you want to believe it? If I told you match is canceled? I was ready to riot. But you get did you hit? Get? Hit square in the groin with somebody drill one right into the ear?
Speaker 3: No, kid, he's right at nut level too. Sometimes you feel like a nut.
Speaker 2: Well he did? I wish that Sometimes he don't. I got nuts. I'm gonna go on demand download the iHeartRadio app.