Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Hey, folks, Uh, it's everything is a bitch. It really like you know here with aj Venza and folks Uh, we've been we've been talking to each other for over an hour about a bunch of personal stuff. Never hit record because we probably it's probably good that we never hit record because it was a lot of really personal stuff. But we haven't talked about We haven't talked about this.
Speaker 3: No, if you can't stuff, if you can't tell your friend of fifty years what's happening in your lives, then I guess they're not a real friend. But that was you know, that was an hour of a lot of information dump. That was very emotional. And look, everybody's going through different ship. The world's a different place now. We see it. We feel it every day, you know. I think there's school shootings every day. There's a new thing that just scarce the ship out of me. My daughter's been in a school shooting and van Nis years ago. I remember, Daddy, I'm under a desk. There's a school shooter. She didn't get hit, but some teacher got hit, the kid got hit.
Speaker 1: It's gonna happen to all our kids. It's it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Why don't we put these fucking people in the electric chair two days after they get caught. I don't want to hear them. Oh, we're going to analyze them. See what's wrong with No, put them in central booking for night at writers. Let them see what the fuck is slight behind bars, take him out two days later.
Speaker 1: Electric chair on TV. Watch everything stop.
Speaker 3: We're making these assholes famous.
Speaker 1: We'll move on, We'll move I don't think the.
Speaker 2: Nationally televised electric chair stuff is from.
Speaker 1: Ratings.
Speaker 2: Of course it would be ratings gold, but there wouldn't be a very long line of advertisers going to support it. But look, just take look at what it took to get the Nashville Covenant School shooters manifesto out into the public. How long it took, how many lies were told in the interest of hiding the truth. And uh, I mean it's unfucking believable what goes on now. Something happens and it takes months, yes sometimes years, before we get any sniff of anything remotely resembling the truth. I mean this, looking at this whistleblower on the the Homeland Security people being trained with a two hour freaking video.
Speaker 4: That that didn't even didn't even work, that it restarted six times, and that those are at least a portion of the people that were sent to protect Trump that day.
Speaker 3: He took a video course, Yeah, a blurry video course. On top of that, the Secret Service was sent to Disneyland or Disney World for an LGBTQ summit.
Speaker 2: Dude, you could take your group of neighbors that played Flashlight Tag, you could put you could put you and like five of them together, and you could build the plan to provide defense to protection for Trump that day impossibility and have done a much better job.
Speaker 1: Than Oh, this.
Speaker 2: Beyond me, so far beyond disgusting me.
Speaker 3: You Kenny and Tony Bosch would have had the whole fucking thing figured out. There'd be nobody on the roof. We put a couple of drones in the air, people at the fence. It gets me sick, and I got stopped the TSA and I get patted down to TSA. I can't stand what's going on in this country.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm a voracious reader. I don't even read the stories any more of school shootings. I get two paragraphs saying I get discussed. I don't know where to turn anymore. This is this September is going to be the most insane month in a number of years in our lives. With Trump trial, is sentencing Hunter, the election, the debate, it is all coming to a head. And now I'm hearing if this is Laura Lumer, who's been good, says that they're they're calling the National Guard in that September eighteenth, when Trump gets sentenced. They're afraid that cops just don't want to show up. They don't want to deal with the bullshit. If Trump is found guilty or innocent, either way, it's going to be a problem.
Speaker 1: So Lua Lumer says that.
Speaker 2: He is already he's already found guilty.
Speaker 3: But I mean said, yeah, you're right, sense. So there the cops, I understand. And cops have been taking the ship into the stick for years. They don't want to be around. They're going to call them sick. That's the word, a mass calling sick day. And the National Guard is going to be there because there's going to be some ship going down in New York and other.
Speaker 1: Parts of the country.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this, It's just this is I never saw this country like this in my life.
Speaker 2: I had a long conversation with someone who is married to someone we both love and comes from Ukraine and talking about life growing up there and how corrupt things were and what her experience around all of that corruption was.
Speaker 1: And she.
Speaker 2: Was shocked to learn from me because she only knows the United States from two years of living here. And first of all, her husband turns on whatever Fox and Friends at five point thirty in the morning, and that stupid frickin' TV stays stuck long after. I don't I don't know what they do after Hannity's show comes on. I don't even know what time that shows.
Speaker 3: God Felt, Godfels at seven it's a fun show.
Speaker 1: Got Felt?
Speaker 2: Well, No, this is late night though, this is after well in those seven year time so that's ten ten Eastern. So so she's only experienced the United States in this hyper political environment and through the eyes of our crazy friend who literally the tea. I've never seen the TV on a different channel.
Speaker 1: And I just keep it on. You know why. My son's with me, and I don't want his mind poisoned in school. I just live it on. He's on his computer, he's on his phone.
Speaker 3: He's really I wanted to hear shit sometimes we'll pick up and laugh about something that Kamala Harrison. I want to be there for those moments. I don't watch it all day, but it's just on an ESPN is on too. If it's game, I go to the game, but actually Fox on all day like a fucking like it's you know.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. It's so bad.
Speaker 3: I know, but but but.
Speaker 2: Take a variety. So I will watch some CNN, I will watch certain people on foxings. I will spend a lot more time with people who aren't on network television or on cable TV, and and you know, gather opinions that I'll spend more time on X than anywhere else. But I do it in a way where you couldn't tell coming in. Uh, their algorithm hasn't figured it out yet, because I know based upon what ads I get that they can't figure me out because I follow a very broad cross section of people and I engaged with all of it. So uh, but I mean it, it's it rots your freaking brain. I mean there are some truly brainless people that are that are part of that thing. I mean, there are a few folks that I think are are strong there and shows that are that you can watch. But man, there's what I like about Fox.
Speaker 3: I like I watched The Five. I watched Jesse, I watched Gutfeld. Gutfeld is entertaining. It's not like a political but but at least on the Five, they do have that liberal ship who I like.
Speaker 1: I can't think of the name now good?
Speaker 2: No, I like to what's her name?
Speaker 1: Here's why I like.
Speaker 3: I like that they have her on because CNN doesn't have conservatives on to battle it out.
Speaker 1: Well they do?
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 1: They do with you?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Met?
Speaker 2: Actually one who's who's good? But I like I like Harold Ford, so I will watch The Five with with Harrold, I can't.
Speaker 1: I like you.
Speaker 3: I like Jay Tapper, I like Carol Ford. I like Jessica. She's a good sport. She takes a lot of ribbing, but she gets her points across. I just to me right now, the the the Kamala people and the Tim Walls people are just out of their minds. I don't know how people don't see what a shamness is on the left side, they're trying to Just as I said, the Honeymoon's going to die down. Trump will start getting ahead and it's going to come down to a close call in this in the swing states, like we always thought it would.
Speaker 1: I still think Trump's going to be fucked with.
Speaker 3: With you know, ABC and NBC always barring seventeen points, but people are going to stay home while we're going to vote.
Speaker 1: He's down. Fuck it.
Speaker 3: If it was close, I'd vote let's watch a movie. They're gonna play with shit like that the whole night. But I think he's taking those slight lead now, not that I believe Poles, and I think America will just understand. We can't put this woman in the White House. We can't, well, we can't.
Speaker 2: I've been I've been reading a lot of different even stuff from from from the left left done this that tries to estimate what the let's put parentheses around this, what the cheat factor is, because it's I don't know that it fits the literal definition of a cheat. It's just the advantage that they have of controlling so much of the media that they control, and also controlling a lot of other things that go on at a state level that manipulate to a certain degree. And so there is and you know, this is why twenty sixteen was such a miracle because you you don't have to win fifty one forty nine in order to win. It's probably got to be more like sixty forty for Trump to win, because sixty forty will be fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: I don't think sixty forty is I don't think it's going to hit that high. I don't think so. So we're in for a battle.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't I don't know either. I've as I think you know, I've never voted for him. I didn't vote for I didn't vote for Biden. I didn't vote period in twenty twenty, and I didn't vote period in twenty sixteen. But I'm going to vote for him this time. And I think it's it's just incredibly scary for this country if it goes in another direction. But look around what's happening every world, and it's it's going in that direction, and then certain places are able to catch it fast enough to reverse the trend, and some other places it's just yeah, it's gone, and it's it's not coming back other than through revolution, right, So I know it's it's really scary. It's really scary for.
Speaker 3: Our kids, our kids, which both of our sons are at that age. My Rocco is only sixteen, but you know, seventeen in January, he's right in that area. So is Jack's fucking scary man. If they decided to do a draft again, you know. I look, I had a very defining moment before Trump one in twenty sixteen. We were in line on in Tony Bosch's backyard, all the football players, all the guys are there, but twenty of us right smoguts of guars, and topic of trum came up.
Speaker 1: Who you've wned for it?
Speaker 3: And I still hated Trump because of the whole ex girlfriend thing. I still didn't like the guy. And everybody in the backyard from Tony Karno, everybody was like Trump. Everybody said we're going for Trump, and I said, yeah, like I'm from these people, I'm from, these are my guys. Like why am I undecided here? It's got to be Trump. And then I really started to get into him and look at him. And that's when we began the podcast and we did politically. Uh politics a bitch because I knew so much about him and I got to like him, even though there's play not to like, but I got to understand him and I felt we're in a better course and the country was safe for we were tough, for our enemies were scared. It just worked better. I don't know what's I made more money this year than I made that last two years. But apparently it's not enough. That it's not enough. Anybody who tells me, oh, no, it's better than the Biden, it's so full of shit. It's not better. It's not better when eggs or eight dollars a dozen, and come on.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't I don't think anybody can make.
Speaker 1: Don Lemon says it's better the c from's lower in flash is down. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: And no one, no one with half a brain would listen to anything Don Lemon said.
Speaker 1: But it what will we do without Musk? Where will we be? Without musk? On each Twitter? We'd be in a.
Speaker 2: Very bad place. But but Trump. So the reason why that happened that night in West Island is because because it was you were talking to a bunch of middle class white guys.
Speaker 1: Of course, but that's that's but that is.
Speaker 2: Trump's populism is a populism of middle class whites.
Speaker 1: I bet their wives wanted Trump to the way.
Speaker 2: Uh, the wives wouldn't have been unanimous, but I agree with you the wife that there would have been more wives supporting Trump. But my point is Trump was a middle finger to double middle finger to the elitists, and a double middle finger beyond anyone, a double middle finger to Obama and everybody. Not everybody, but a lot of people like myself who in twenty eight said, yeah, this is this would be awesome. Let's put this really smart guy who's saying all the right things, who who's it's time for this country to put a black man in the White House, and that will bring us together like we've never been brought together before. And by the end of that term, by twenty twelve, I mean, if you go back and you look by year, I don't you could look at a bunch of different data points, but the deterioration of race really lifeations in the United States. Race relations were on an upward climb out of the nineteen sixties for forty straight years. Things got better in this country. And they didn't start doing this until.
Speaker 1: The guy eleven every twenty two.
Speaker 2: Was elected to bring everyone together, realized at some point pretty early on in his first term that that he was going to go the other way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he really, he did a number on us. But I'll tell you what he did that's really smart. I voted for the first time two years in I said, oh shit, what did I do? I didn't vote the second time for him. But what Obama did by running early in his career, they didn't have shit on him.
Speaker 1: They didn't have.
Speaker 3: Shit on Obama. And he was smart enough to say, I ain't gonna wait. I'm going now because I'm young, I'm good looking, I'm a good speaker, I'm black, I'm what the country needs.
Speaker 1: He was smart.
Speaker 3: If he'd waited four eight years, there'd be a bunch of shit on him.
Speaker 1: So he did the right thing for his own help.
Speaker 2: Media wanted him, of course they did. The media put him in the White House. It if you remember, it was it was Hillary's turn. It was going it was going to be Hillary, and the media just declared him the savior. And look, there was there was stuff there that the Reverend rights. I mean, there was a there was a lot.
Speaker 3: Of stuff there, his father's I know, sure, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of stuff there. It's just never was allowed to see the light of day, or it just got squashed immediately it's like, uh, any any attempt, it's like this. And he's an idiot too, but he's a funny idiot. I kind of like him. But Peter Doucy, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know he's entertaining.
Speaker 2: But but you you have her, she's dead to rights. You're in the press room. You got her to answer your freaking question. Don't let her off the hak. What Harris did with that disgusting display of becoming a black preacher instantaneously to talk to a bunch of people in Detroit is such an unbelievable example of what a complete phony piece of shit she is.
Speaker 3: And but but he didn't follow through.
Speaker 2: He let he let her act as if it wasn't a serious point, it wasn't a question that people should think about. But look, I think so much of what we've seen is the kind of the realization that it doesn't. The only thing you can't be as the Democrat candidate is you can't be dead. And you know and and and Biden is the walking dead.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So because it's the machine, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course it runs.
Speaker 2: It runs runs on its own. Everyone knows that the person with the title is just a vessel. They're given their marching orders in the morning every morning, and they just do what they're told to do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the media is going to carry their water the entire time anyway, And so you can have as unqualified people as Biden followed by Harrison it and and look, we had a chance to put a serious, serious candidate in against this and we didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I think Trump is I have no qualms with him being in that White House again. I can't wait for it. But you know, but unless unless we change, journalism is dead. Dana Bash, who did a decent job with Jay Tampler months ago, what she did to Kama House for eighteen minutes, tell us how you're gonna fix the economy.
Speaker 1: Tell us how you're gonna tell us, Never one fucking follow up, Just tell us your planted.
Speaker 2: It was a multiple choice test, exactly.
Speaker 1: She gave her four.
Speaker 2: I saw that it was an open book, multiple choices.
Speaker 3: It was like the TV show with riches filminhost be a millionaire, you want to call a friend, you want to you know, it was so easy for the past that and they staged it so horrible. She's all crumpled in the back of the table and camp On tim his towering over it was awful. But they thought she was sexsational, great speaker. I can't hear that. I can't hear people like that be so phony. It really gets me in a bad way. That's why I can't put on CNN on more than ten minutes. I see lies and I gotta go. I don't watch Hannity. I don't watch Kovudo. I don't like those guys either. They to me, they're well, Kovudo is more liberal than conservative, but Hannity's too much.
Speaker 1: At least.
Speaker 3: I hate Trump. So many of these guys I hated Trump ten years ago. Now they thought they love them. It bothers me, but we're facing.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure they do, so do half of the Republicans uh in Congress.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, this wasn't supposed to be politics as a bit.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: The airplane story that she brought up, it got me thinking, because I'm flying a lot, You've flown pretty much your whole life.
Speaker 1: This what's the story you You brought up a story that you want to talk about about an airplane? What the hell was it? It was dumb? Oh ship?
Speaker 2: It was the person getting booted off, yes, for having the Trump shirt. But this is so dumb all the way around. Well, first of all, did I I talked to you about the Trump store when I got to Florida.
Speaker 3: Well, as you mentioned, he went and got something for a friend. Yeah, I got was I got a shirt too. I didn't go to the store, and I on the Amazon. Oh not Amazon, but some company. It's Trump with the guy and ship. You know I did it. I don't know where I'll wear I will wear an airplane. I know that's problems, but you know I'll wear it somewhere. I don't know, maybe in Florida.
Speaker 2: Well I got I got Kenny the double middle finger.
Speaker 1: You miss it right?
Speaker 2: You know I bought him the visor with the fake Trump hair two and I got him. I got him these socks that that the socks actually have the fake Trump hair on the socks. It's very hysterical. But anyway, this person gets on a Delta flight and I don't even I don't get the shirt. You tell me if you get the shirt, because the shirt is essentially that same shirt I got Kenny. It's the black Trump's got the the sunglasses where it's the stars and stripes on the sunglasses. He's flashing the double birds, but on the bottom of it they've worked in the hoktua girl, Like.
Speaker 1: What is yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is what that means?
Speaker 1: What does it mean? You know?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I no, no, no no, I know how how it pertains to Trump's shirt. I don't get that.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't either. It it says let me see what it says against uh uh. It's just bizarre, like who sold these and then who decided to buy them?
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like a shirt that I'd see. I never saw one with hot two on the bottom. Now that this chick just signed a podcast deal with the one of the Paul brothers, it's a logan pole.
Speaker 1: She's got a podcast. Talk to him. People think this is gonna be a raging success. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. But cute kid, funny thing, great meme, great extended fifteen minutes of fame. But she's not. No, she can't do to do all of that anyway. I can't find what the instead he had a hop.
Speaker 1: To a that makes no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't understand the double finger on an airplane. That's enough for a tending to say, that's got to be turned inside out. But then he put it on right side end or he was on the plane, and that got them really pissed off because he went against their word.
Speaker 1: If he kept it inside out, he would fly. But he flipped it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but but hang on for a second. This is a free country.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Having a shirt with two middle fingers, I know it happens. I was on jury duty two years ago and a guy walked in with a shirt that said kill everyone now. He was trying to get out of jury duty. I thought it was brilliant. Kill kill everyone now. I mean, you can walk into a freaking court room with a kill everyone now, sure on, But you can't have a double, double barreled middle things from the airliner.
Speaker 3: The airlines have gotten crazy. They're going way beyond their means of getting people off flights. It's really scary now because there's not enough. There's not enough of those. What do you call the guys on the plane, the who have the guns. I can't think of the word. Now they're old, they're not there's no more that we used to have. After nine eleven.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: There's not as many air marshals as you would think. That was comforting in the early days after nine eleven. Now the flight attendants are in charge, and most of them are DEI hires. They're gay, they're from a different country. They don't give a fuck about America. They think we're insensitive, they think we're crude. And there's a lot of fights on airplanes now where attendants are going to people.
Speaker 1: People are getting too drunk.
Speaker 3: There was a flight I turned around the other day over the Atlantic Ocean on the way to Roam because the guy had diar rhere in his seat. It is see, not in the bathroom. He was loaded. Can't sell liquor anymore on the airplanes. You got to you gotta have a bracelet or something. The whole plane turns around going to Italy to land back of Kennedy because this diarrhea in an aisle.
Speaker 2: By the way, did that mean less time of people smelling the diarrhea? I think it's I think it probably total the same amount of miles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I thought of you with your puppy story, with the puppy sitting in the carrier case.
Speaker 1: You when you brought your puppies from upstate or Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Wherever it was, and you had to run into the bathroom clean a puppy off that he doesn't again.
Speaker 1: And that was a small plane.
Speaker 2: That it was a commuter flight from White Plains to Chicago. But this so, I guess. Delta's policy states that Delta can remove passengers from its flights when deemed necessary. Quote in Delta's sole discretion the passengers comfort or safety, for the comfort or safety of other passengers or Delta employees, or for the prevention of damage to the property of Delta or its passengers or employees. So okay, it was this flight attendant, Wendy's soul discretion that this moron who was wearing this shirt that didn't make any sense. That was a mashup of talk to a girl and Trump. But but they they had the person turn there, so they had this solved. Turn your shirt inside out they agreed to. They boarded with it inside out, and then before takeoff they decided to turn it right side yeah. Again, and that's when the del Delta police booted them.
Speaker 1: Well them off the plane.
Speaker 3: I'm meant casinos every day, the signs all over the place they reserve the right to get you out of the casino strictly for their own reasons.
Speaker 1: They don't know how to you, to explain it to you.
Speaker 3: You need to go. What do you mean you need to go? And that's it. It's the airlines like casinos. Now they can get rid of you in a second. Mean, well, you got pilots. It was that story not too long ago. The guy is in the coach ship co pilot seat. He took mushrooms before he flew. Oh my god, and he fucking took the try to nose dive the plane and they got under control, but the plane was dipping. People are screaming. I think a wing even scraped a mountain. They got it back up. In the end, they got the guy out of the cockpit. They tied him up, and now he's talking, well, I heard of the story that that part of the wing hit a piece of a mountain. That's how far, how so low they were before the other pilot got things under control and he wired he radio back, We got on the controllers out of the cockpit. Mean, while the guy's on interview saying, well, you know, I took mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Before, and he has a little evil smile. He has an evil smile to his face. I fucking listen. I don't know his background, I don't know how he was hard when he was hard.
Speaker 3: But you cannot do DEI in an operating room, a hospital, an airplane.
Speaker 1: Let's go down the line. Those are very damaging positions. To use DEI.
Speaker 2: Shrooms would be a no no for course pilot.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do it if I was flying, forget forget commanding the controls.
Speaker 2: No, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I haven't done them anyhow.
Speaker 3: I would just set it's I know people like that.
Speaker 2: You have to be you have to be in a safe place. I mean, did lars have to be somewhere where you know you can't hurt yourself or somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh But I made the mistake once of doing it in a a place where I could hurt myself and could hurt other people. And I did too, and did some unbelievably irresponsible things that just thank god I had it.
Speaker 3: I think that happened LSD on the Ocean Parkway coming round from Malibu the nightclub. It didn't hit me, So I'm driving home with a couple of friends and it hit me on the Ocean Parkway, the oceans on my right. There's construction lights to the left that were doing some work on the highway. And I felt like I was driving home on a roller coaster, and I'm petrified at roller coasters. All I see is the pounding ocean to my right, the lights blinking to my left. I thought I was driving a roller coaster home to West Island. It was horrible, my god, and I made it home.
Speaker 1: Stupid shit. Fucking do you the youth, our youth? But you were you were pretty good. I was.
Speaker 3: I got crazy in my in my late twenties, thirties, but you, you met, you got through things fine. You wouldn't You didn't do it. You didn't go two nuts. You're always smarter. You had a better head on your shoulders, and a lot of us did. But uh, I'm still standing. But by the grace of God, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. I got crazier later, Yeah did some did some pretty stupid things later. But anyway, Uh, okay, I got a story that I gotta, I gotta. I couldn't blow. So this is all according to tmz oh. Now I've never I remembered. There was like a six my six hundred pound life or some.
Speaker 1: Show like all that.
Speaker 2: I still know there was a I didn't know there was one thousand pounds.
Speaker 1: Watch them. I checked them out once. Oh yeah, they're crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh you know about the thousand pounds. Okay, so do you know who Amy Slaton is?
Speaker 3: I know the two girls got their names. I forget their names. But at the two chicks, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know they were only two. So okay, so there are only two. This is one of them. Okay, Well, she needed a stretcher after after cops say that she was bitten by a camel at at the had A Tennessee Zoo and she had she had her wound wrapped in a makeshift bandit. So TMZ, I guess bought the photos of this debacle. And so she's at the Tennessee Safari Park in Alamo, Tennessee, which I have no idea where Almo, Tennessee is no idea. And it looks like she's in pain and she's got this like turniquet, this clothing tourniquet on and folks who were there say they saw her, this Amy Slayton lady walking through the parking lot with a shirt ripped around her arm before the EMS workers got there, and then she ended up getting arrested after all of this because law enforcement found psychedelic mushrooms and pot in her car.
Speaker 3: Grahams are pot, a nice amount of pot, nice amount of weed, So I mean this shick. She has an appetite for weed and food and trouble. These sisters are crazy. I'm fascinated by people away this much and how they survive and live their lives. People feed them. They don't do this on their own. But this is a new low for the sisters. I never know they're into drugs. But then again, if you're this miserable in life, how else would you escape your life.
Speaker 1: I don't know how much they get paid to be on that show, but they have a miserable life.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean at that, at that weight, I don't survived. I don't think taking the these kind of drugs plus shit they have. This lady has kids, so she had two kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ton't want to put a baby in that Listen. Look, she should be on Kennemy because Kenny Meye is a elephant tranquilizer and she certainly is the size of a young elephant put around Kennemy. This commercials Keademy is advertised on Instagram mail you get your Keatedemy kid in the mail. I wish Matt Perry was still around. He'd say don't do that by Keademen over the internet. This is insane, this world.
Speaker 2: So this story is so freaking stupid. So I know, so you know, this is one of those. There was one in New Jersey when we were kids. I don't know if you ever went to it. That was that was down by I forget what they called it, but it was near a Great Adventure. Maybe it was part of Great Adventure. No, no, no, this was a safari park.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I remember that. I forget the name, right, right right, I forget what it was called.
Speaker 2: But but this this is Tennessee Safari Park. It features a drive through safari and a walk through zoo where people pay to feed exotic animals, including camels and giraffes. So the cops say that that Amy was bitten by a camel, but one of the owners of Tennessee's Safari Park, this guy's name is John Conley, told TMZ quote there is no way she was bitten by one of the camels. And that cut above her elbow is not indicative of a camel bite because the skin is philade open and there's no bruised tissue. So this guy, I guess, is an expert on cameralself.
Speaker 3: When you hit by an animal or a human being, there's a black and blow around. It won't if they even break skin. If they don't break skin, there's a black and blue. Bites is tough.
Speaker 1: A camel bite. Camel's got big teeth. They'll hurt you. So uh.
Speaker 2: He says the park is thousands of guests each year and no one has ever been bitten by a camel, and that the zoo couldn't find any surveillance video to back up Amy's camel bite story.
Speaker 1: He also says he was blocking a camera.
Speaker 2: He also says Amy was unable to explain where in the park she was allegedly bitten. But you didn't know this. But I have invested some money on some stringers, and so we have everything is a bitch It Team reporters actually able to track down the camel for an exclusive interview, and the camel claims that Slayton quote charged it him, yeah, and took a bite out of him first.
Speaker 1: Believe that slowly.
Speaker 2: And I guess this camel is pretty lean. He looks to be in great shape. And he said, quote, look at me and look at her. Who do you think, bit who?
Speaker 1: That's a smart camil on his side.
Speaker 2: I think the it team has done a great job here and that there's no surveillance. The owner of the park says, nothing like that has ever happened before, and here we have it instead of, you know, right from the horse's mouth, we have it right from the camel's mouth that the story is bullshit. She charged him, and I think he makes a very strong point. Look at the two of them, who do you think bit who?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I think obviously the camel got bit. This woman was insanely high. We all know what mushrooms or acid type drugs can do to you. Plus he's on weed. Weed is not the weed we tried in the seventies is very strong nowadays everybody's on gummies, it seems. But smoking weed is a different a different endeavor than it used to be in high school. Well, you know, powerful, I.
Speaker 2: Want to stay with you on that, and some of it go ahead, goes to the conversation we had before we started recording, but being in touch with a program that has twenty four kids at a time, all all men, young men like seventeen to twenty five that are that are in it, and talking to a lot of the therapists that work with these kids. This is a you know, a rehab facility, but a renowned one that isn't you know, isn't one of those Malibu deals.
Speaker 1: Right, And the.
Speaker 2: They are one hundred percent unified that the most dangerous thing being done now is all of the dope being smoked by these kids because the THHC levels are so frickin' high compared to what that it takes months to get the toxins out of the bodies of these kids that they they are walking zombies, many of them that become dependent on it, that are self medicating with it, that are using it to go to sleep, that are You've got all kinds of people in these states that have legalized it becoming dependent on it. But they're able to compartmentalize things. It's like I knew these these guys on my freshman floor that could could wake up, roll over, take a bong, hit and go to class. Yeah, and I would just look at them.
Speaker 1: Like, what, I can't do that, Not a chance I can doing that club.
Speaker 2: But these guys did it every day and everything.
Speaker 1: It was a different lead.
Speaker 3: Look I see now, I understand from people my friends who live in New York. New York City smells like marijuana everywhere. Kids are vaping in school. My son tells me they all have vapes on them and they all go outside and take a hit, or the bathroom, what have you. It's easy in LA. The schools are outside. There's really no hallways. It's an epidemic. And I'm not the one who used to like to hear marijuana is a gateway drug.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: And I don't believe anybody who says you can be on it for thirty forty years and everything's fine. Some people do, okay, Bill Maher doesn't show any bad effects of having loved marijuana for all these years. My friend Johnny Boy, however, is like a catatonic vegetable in bed all day with his marijuana use. He's in his seventies. He's got other issues too, but it definitely.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: I'll take a gummy to go to bed and they work great. I don't get up four times to pee. I have a good sleep. Once in a while, I'll try a half a dummy during the day, which is a seteea, which is a more of an upper I don't like the way I feel. I forget things I remember. I could be watching the show and I'll forget the plot.
Speaker 1: I go, this is fucking ridiculous. Who could live like this? And I literally have to stop the movie and go to the into them and go, what's this plot? Oh, that's the plot. That's the weed.
Speaker 3: There's something in the lead nowadays that's way stronger, and kids don't know what they get involved with.
Speaker 1: And not to mention this ventanlon lead. Now there's fentanel and everything.
Speaker 3: The days of just accepting a pill from your you're tired or I want to feel good. I told my kids, you can never accept the pill from a doctor. Yeah, from a pharmacy, not from a friend. I don't have a fuck with the excuses.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: It's death now, it's immediate death with fentanyl. They Quota got hundreds of pounds of fentlum bird Bank in his trunk. If it's in burd Bank, it's everywhere in the goddamn country.
Speaker 2: Well, it is everywhere in the cor I know, but absolutely is.
Speaker 3: The kids are dying, man, And what a kids see nowadays? We didn't see school shootings. Go look on Instagram. They run these videos of high school in the seventies, high school in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Every kid is smiling.
Speaker 3: Yeah they were bullies, Yeah they were issues, but we all got together, got along, We laughed, we cried, we won championships, we lost.
Speaker 1: It's a good looking.
Speaker 3: Uh, the view of what childhood was like now you look at us high school, it's completely I see kids walking to school when I take my son, it's a different child. They're different humans. I feel like they're just disconnected in a certain way. It heads you down in their phones. It's a different person, just closer to a robot than a human being.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it is. It is sad. But I you know, any anybody who's got kids coming into that age, I just keep them away from the pot. I mean, keep them away from.
Speaker 3: The alcohol is worse. I got to tell you alcohol, you think is my ever really gets a drink.
Speaker 1: I'm happy. I'm saying I'm drinking celebrate sorrow drink. That is a motherfucker and it sneaks up on you. I hadn't.
Speaker 3: I had a way to handle alcohol for decades. Didn't bug me one. I mean I functioned on it.
Speaker 1: That change.
Speaker 3: You get to a certain age and suddenly you're a different person. And people would tell me it's not hitting you right anymore. No, it's just you know, No, it got bad. Alcohol is worse than anything. I believe that's the biggest poison because it's so readily available. And you know, we used to try to get a beer from a guy with had Why do you throw a case of Schmid's Sense for us from Wren's beverage?
Speaker 1: And I was like, it was a fun thing. It ain't the waiting, and that's not the way to go anymore.
Speaker 2: No waiting, man, No, look, unless you can, unless you can do it in moderation, don't don't do it. I mean, I enjoy a glass of wine, maybe two, but.
Speaker 1: Two becomes six for me, two becomes six and I can't do that. I can't, No, no, you can't. No, that's done.
Speaker 2: All right, I got I got a I got a story for you. Out of France.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, yeah, list say this.
Speaker 2: A french Man is accused of consistently drugging his wife over a decade long period and inviting dozens of men to rape her while she was unconscious. Dominique Pelico, who's seventy one, is set to go on trial in a Vignon I don't know if I pronounced that right French, along with fifty other men. He is accused of incouraging to rape his wife, Giselle, who is seventy two. The fifty one suspects are facing a trial in connection with the case. Authorities have reportedly alleged Gazelle was raped by eighty three different attackers and was assaulted at least ninety two times, according to The Times. Evidence of the alleged rapes was discovered in twenty twenty when police seized her husband's phones, cameras and electronic devices after he was accused of having filmed up the skirts of three women in supermarkets. I know, just shit, time out for one second, just too much. But let's just take a little bit of a detour for a second. What what the hell do you see up the skirt of a woman in a supermo What the hell does that even look like?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: That was a thing that was in schools, people would put mirrors on their on their sneaker or a reflective surface and put their foot underneath the girl's skirt while she's sitting or standing and you can get an upshot. I don't know who's turned on by this creepy shit, but that's always been something that's happened here and there sick o people. But this guy, this woman wasn't raped at seventy one. She was ready years ago.
Speaker 2: Were all these men Ken Kenny's walking in right now?
Speaker 1: Oh good, because he turned on by the story.
Speaker 2: He'd probably be turned on by this story.
Speaker 1: This poor woman.
Speaker 2: We're talking about some French guy who had what was the total number two was drugging his wife and had well that the time says that it was ninety two, but had at least fifty one different men rape her while she was unconscious over a decade long period. So he was drugging her and then inviting people to come in and rape her. So so anyway, but ag, okay, that's that's weird as as as hell putting the mirror on your shoe. But wait a minute, but now we're talking about people taking pictures. Yeah here, so you know you don't have a you're not you're not maxwell smart. You don't have a shoe phone taking the taking the picture. So you're having to get your phone into a position where you're snapping a photo up someone's skirt in a supermarket and maybe the flash goes off.
Speaker 1: I get.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I don't know what could possibly be exciting about that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't need to see a woman, you know, panties or if she's not rantings. It's not excitable to me at all. But in the old days, it was a mirror on the sneaker. Now at iPhones is easy. Don't click behind someone in the supermarket, boon't click. It's cross. Women go through such shit, you know, they go through horrible shit. But this woman, this I mean, I heard guys have kinks, but to videotape your wife. I've read so many stories about a man. There's plenty of people who introduced someone new in the bedroom and they get off on that. You know, there's a couple of actors who've done it. One actress got her her husband, Jason Biggs, a few prostitutes for there. All right, I didn't performer. So people have the kinks, But this is a sickness. This guy needs to be in jail, and he will be in jail.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. And then the videotape your wife getting hammered while she's out. Yeap, No, he should die, he should tazy.
Speaker 2: Well they're going to put this guy away for a long time. Well this is a first we're getting. We're getting marvined.
Speaker 1: Oh really I heard I hear his voice in the background.
Speaker 2: I mean Kenny's office. I've taken over and here all day doing a number of different shows, and he's got to get on a contract file. So we're we are being uh, we are being Martin Marvin.
Speaker 1: So we got to poker. I got I got poker in like a half hour two so.
Speaker 2: We got a solid forty five. And uh but folks, we uh, we've got some announcements that we'll be making in the next week or two where we're going to be a lot more active on the free feed here with with a number of different things coming. So look forward to that. We'll be telling you more next time we are together. And uh, that's it, dude. Great a great catch up earlier as well.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 3: I'll see you hopefully I'll be down here in a relat show uperiod of time, I'll keep you up to press on that.
Speaker 2: We'll work it out.
Speaker 1: Thanks Fuys, Thanks Buddy Chee, you lead