Speaker 1: It was a cross dresser. Didn't know that he made skulls. He made he turned skulls into bones. Interesting, So there's that, you know. Obviously everybody knew about the lamps. I didn't know about the chairs, that he made chairs out of them.
Speaker 2: I really intrigued by that.
Speaker 1: And also I don't know, again, I didn't fact check this one. I cannot hear myself at all now after your messing with He did not hunt, but gave like, you know what was you know, portrayed as deer meat to people. I didn't fact check that one. There was so much about that one. That was the worst one of those I like those monster ones, and that one was by far the worst. And at the end there's some weird fucking dance scene that's they're like dancing to some like eighties meetings, and there's like, you know, it might even that song stuck in my head now because he just played it, but it wasn't that one. But it's got like leather face in there, and it's got Charles, it's got Ted Brundy, it's got Jerry Brutos.
Speaker 2: It's got Richard speck Horses who was.
Speaker 1: I did not know this, but Richard Speck did grow his own boobs in prison. How uh, female hormones so he could get more drugs and sex. So he figured out the what was right for him, and uh.
Speaker 2: I guess whatever works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's very it's very graphic in the Netflix documentary. I would not recommend anybody watching it, though I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Great, really terrible.
Speaker 1: And I'm a documentary guy, or mockumentary or one of those one of the movies kind of or whatever the show is based on it. What's it called. It's not a mockumentary. It's a there's a word for it that it's failing me right now. It's it was bad. I thought it was bad. It was boring to watch. I found myself reaching for my phone quite often, which means I'm like kind of bored with it.
Speaker 2: It was I don't know, it was dark me daily on the show. It was. It was graphic a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it was. I don't not good, not good. Here's my take on that. I finally watched it. Chris Hockey watched it on his flight home from London because that was no it was nine hours. He had nine hours to kill when he just put that on. So I wonder if he said happy birthday to Will every day, because Dustin sent him an email, a decent one about Willa and her birthday.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you polish again. I believe thirteen.
Speaker 2: Thirteen, did I have have birthday? Will? Happy birthday? She won't to hear this. But no, no chance in hell, no dust hold on, no chance, no chance. Thanks Vince, All right, do you want to start us? You know by way? I went like the ignition. I went to the old shows, just kind of like he was doing the best of a couple of weeks ago. You used to give out like like a message, the quotes, quotes, the shitty quotes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I lost I should bring that back. I lost where I was that on them because I missed it, or like my phone got and I forgot where I was at.
Speaker 2: But I'll look at those terrible quotes. It's uh.
Speaker 1: I remember the Jessica Simpson one was just got off.
Speaker 2: That. No, that was one of them. That was the one on the show. It's like it.
Speaker 1: Says the fish of the sea or whatever the hell it is, or no, the chicken of the sea. And there was one about smoking that I said, I'll all to bring that one back, bring it back.
Speaker 2: I'll bring that back, all right.
Speaker 1: You got mad at me because a lot of the times I didn't have my phone ready, because we were just chit chatting.
Speaker 2: Like holy words of that loud fun. Don't bully you can edit. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: If you're a Detroit Lions fan. We count down the show only this oh and one oh and two, oh and three oh and four.
Speaker 2: Stop for his business. Smart talks like a bro.
Speaker 3: Matt and Dustin joined him just for the fun, and Lord Dustin SIPs his deer. Scott's got his notes. They share fat jokes, talk like their own spots, remig He's got it sown in the sports talk show.
Speaker 2: Scott's the captain.
Speaker 3: Matt and Dustin they know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun, fat jokes and drinks.
Speaker 2: They keep it light.
Speaker 3: And run send me pro sports talking Bimichie minisodaa, talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 2: It's all in the motion.
Speaker 3: Scott leads the way with his business degrees, dust and drinks, and last they make it all agreed. Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part. Scott and Dustin. They keep the conversation shot, beer belly and brainstem makes it all up.
Speaker 2: Send me pro a sports talk. It's never too tough.
Speaker 3: Dustin's got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt's got his jokes.
Speaker 2: They never get stuck.
Speaker 3: They talk Mike Brews though they're not fat jokes and Beard, They've got it all bought. Scott's gootting know how Matt got the jokes, Dustin's got the drink, Machie bit hot and cozy. Nitchie's got it sown in this sports talk show.
Speaker 2: Talk like Dick's fat jokes. It's all in the flow.
Speaker 3: Seventy fill of sports talk in Dementi, Minnesota, fog like Ditch fat jokes.
Speaker 2: It's all in the motion. Scott leaves away with.
Speaker 3: The business degrees, Dustin jos and last they make it all greed.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is beer Belly Sports come to you from the Runway Lounge just south of the Midge and Nary, Minnesota. My name is Matt Jeffrey. To my actually sitting in front of me now, it is one of the only It is Bruce.
Speaker 1: Leg I'm only sitting in front of you because you kind of turned I guess if you were looking for from the bar. But I mean quite often that's how you're sitting. Yeah, and there's only another one person here. It's a it's a lonely Wednesday night here.
Speaker 2: At the bar. I mean it's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's like it's like a snowstorm at the bar when nobody showed up for like pol or darts. There's just like one random guy that always showed who's within walking distance, and now he's sad because none of his friends showed up. Who weren't really his friends, you know, just random bar guys. Yeah, just a random bar guy. Had me that penance over there behind me, that pen behind their computer. I got it, I got it, I got you. Oh you got yeah, I mean I I held it twice. You were a football coach, un you gotta take that, bad boy.
Speaker 2: It was a quarterbacks and a DB's coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quarterback yeah, oh, you know, the running back and dB makes sense because if they could catch the ball, they would be a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Correct. I'll check out.
Speaker 1: By the way, from my little intro there, shout out to Dan common Man for the Lions, and it's obviously there foreign too now, so it's not it's not like it used to be.
Speaker 2: But what's sorry, bring it back? Bring it back? Yeah, so Scott's I'm here a late scratch, and then uh, Dustin's not here. What we knew already because Willow birthday, Sody birthday. And then yeah, Scott, Scott was the late scratch because he did he didn't feel good. So uh, it's that time we hear is that time we hear poop Star getting sick? And I'm kind of getting out of one too, getting out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my brother's been coughing like crazy.
Speaker 2: If I can, I can.
Speaker 1: It was my buddy Joe. I can call my boss Joe. He's been coughing like crazy. I'm surprised. I normally kind of catch on to that kind of stuff. But so far, so good. Fingers crossed, Fingers crossed. Especially when you have like kids in like different schools coming home and your significant other works at a hospital, you should just almost assume that you're going to get sick somewhere or some way. But you know what I take. I take the proper precautions. You know, every morning, I have a regiment of my multi vitamin good job, an apple, a banana, two mandarins, what yeah? And fish oil and uh and a milk thistle to help the old liver out.
Speaker 2: You know, drink a lot when you're well. You know, it's like, you know, I needs help.
Speaker 1: It needs help, you know. I mean, I've dialed it back some, but little.
Speaker 2: Help for it, you know, no help from your friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't helps other things too, but a little help from my friend. I wonder what that would what that means.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't smoke weed anymore, so I don't have any of the marijuana help, which is unfortunate.
Speaker 2: I know you do. Thanks versus, no problem. Good show for us today. We'll just kind of preview what's gonna happen on later. I do that all the time. We'll talk we'll talk about the Twins, we'll talk about some baseball stuff, the Minnesota Wild Uh, the Minesota Golden Golfers. I was actually at the game, and of course we're gonna preview GA on the ground. And then we talked about we'll preview the vikings in Eagles pro Positivity justin excham Will released his show earlier to stuff good stuff, I always. And we're also gonna do our uh misconnections, our picks as well from the from the guys. We'll try to get them as we got Dustin's. We don't have Scotts yet, but we'll get them when that time happens. And I did forget. I'm sorry that I am out for a Sunday, and I told Katie that I was like, I fucked up. Yeah, but we still made them. So the yeah, you guys they still count. They just can't didn't get put off the Facebook.
Speaker 1: If you were off around you, Like, I like how Dustin's people sitting on pins and needles waiting for our picks they are they could be you know, maybe what not to do, you know, I mean, I mean we're kind of like I mean, if I'm them and whatever you say, because right now you're you're trying to go like a high roller, like you're trying to make up ground and you started way too early. So then you're like, all right, I'm just gonna go against you guys, which is kind of fun in a way.
Speaker 2: You know, it's hurting right now, Yeah, it's hurting for a squirt. And for sure, here's a name drop free ad here. Jacob from Minnesota. Nice. He he loves what we do, our picks because he likes to make fun of me when I make my picks. Well that's right, Yeah, that's good. So there's one guy who actually cares. That's because you're a man of the town.
Speaker 1: You're always out about, you know, even even though you might be you know, potentially changing jobs, you're still gonna do the same thing, well know whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't know, if you want your business out there, we won't say what it is. But anyways, Yeah, so you're still a man of the people.
Speaker 1: You're still out and about, always around, always lurking, always watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that same.
Speaker 1: You never know, dude, you never know, he I mean, yeah, Scott's more behind the scenes though, like you're up front.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Scott's like peeking in your windows and checking on your sheds, you know, like.
Speaker 2: We cut it off the shock.
Speaker 1: What kind of outhouses this dude got, you know, you know, at least that's how I perceive his job.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't really know what it entails, but I did see him earlier today.
Speaker 1: I imagine he talked about my job. He's like he's a dirt bag. He's just rolling a dirt thanks, thanks Trump for.
Speaker 2: He's listing us. He's a dirty worker. I mean you are, that's true. No, Scott FLI me off today and I was like, oh, that's fine. And the government via call is like I should report him, no, because that's what friends do. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: If it's if he waving at you, then it's like I wave at you.
Speaker 2: It pissed though. You don't bull ship when you wave when I get out of my truck. Yeah, and then you're like, take as long as you want. I was on the phone. Yeah, I know, I figured that out. Yeah, well you had your headphones in night. I had a headphones deaf from forty three. Yeah, see deaf kind of figured that, you said. Then I started walking up. Then you're like I'm like, yeah, okay, I'm just gonna go look for my computer bag for fifteen minutes to take your car. I told you to put it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently, they say, I guess check the text message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bombers. I don't know anyway. Sady Show is being brought to you by Soda Stick.
Speaker 1: Go to sodastick dot com. Find the promo code. Put in one word beer Belly and get fifteen percent off on us and all their Minnesota inspired gear.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to my irbit and Gerbert's here in Bamigi. Coming next week on the twenty second, they're going to drop the draw the chili and macaroni soup combined. That shit together Chili mac Yeah so good. Also, bread balls are coming back to for Gerbert, so that's gonna happen all next week.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to you by Angie's Acres in Aca, Minnesota. Wago meat, I mean all Wagoo meat and also not just Wagu meats. They have chicken, they have pork, they have vegetables, they have a whole bunch of things. Go check out Angie's Acres right now in ac Minnesota. Check him on Facebook, check them on their website ais acresmin dot com.
Speaker 1: Get on the delivery schedule, Yeah, figure out when they're going to be around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Paul Bundy Communication powering the Beery Sports for almost three years, almost three years, almost three years now. Brian Bisonette. Great people out there, great Internet.
Speaker 2: Pretty good at fantasy. You're actually a lot better than a lot of four two.
Speaker 1: Years Jackson, Jackson, I dominated you. Jackson beat Jada Hall for her first loss in our little fantasy league.
Speaker 2: So that's good. Good for him. And then uh yeah. Also brought to you by Home Choice Here in Bamigi. If you're looking to get a computer monitor or a new brand new laptop like I got, or even a TV, some furniture or really almost anything, they have tires. Now tires on your vehicle.
Speaker 1: You're getting their seat. They're even like making your home outside of your home.
Speaker 2: Yeah. A great choice, it is, because I also saying home Choice is kind of in the name.
Speaker 1: It's like, whatever you need for your home, we got the choice.
Speaker 2: You know. It's great. Tag Lam should send it to corporate.
Speaker 1: We should, we should. We just came up with it now. But now tires too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now tires. So get one hundred dollars off. Use a promo code only at Bamigie Beerbelly Sports in store and you get a hundred dollars off on your purchase the whole thing. So.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Knob and Kettle, quaintly nestled between Lake Ey Taska and the Lake George. Get out there for some great food and a great atmosphere. I love that place. Whenever we go there, I have so much fun because I know the owner and I don't and I know the cook too, so it's a it's a it's a great time. But even if you don't know them, it's like family out there. You're gonna get out there, you gonna have a great meal. It's gonna be well done, and it's well not well done, it's gonna be perfectly cooked to your likings.
Speaker 2: You do have a great time out there. We usually see you for a little bit. You're a man of the people too, the people. You're literally the man of the people.
Speaker 1: Man of the people. You know, somebody's gotta do it. You know, somebody can't just be sitting there behind the microphone.
Speaker 2: We gotta we gotta address that cloud and I address the crowd.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we had the availability to walk around with the microphone, that would be me and I would be doing that, and it would be it'd be great. It'd be great.
Speaker 2: If we had like a twenty thirty foot cord, I'd probably.
Speaker 1: Tripping babies and everything all the way. Don't worry about this standing there tripping her ass up. Yeah, tripping, shouldn't have been should have been standing there? Yeah, tripping. Oh, you know you're tripping their ass up. That's you should write that one down.
Speaker 2: Tripping up babies. Anyways, that's today sponsors. Um, let's try to think, well, until we hit the six pack, Oh, until we yet, til we get to the six pack, like uh hit this one? Oh shoot, yeah, that's that's different. What's that from your Yeah?
Speaker 4: Time for the p Early Sports six pack? Sort to you by Price Primo from Team Servac real Estate. Just let you want a favorite Minnesota team. You need someone who knows how to close five. Soe move win with Bryce Primo and the Dumagy area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine. We send an email to Premonition Free sixty five. That's hotmail dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, so this week's six pack? Do you want to start out with the five? Go five today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean we could fill in with six.
Speaker 2: We'll see, well, who might spin the wheel? We could spin the wheel, spin the wheel later. So Minnesota, let's start with the Minnesota Twins manager vacancy. Now, there's been quite a few different options for the Minnesota Twins. I had a list that had chat GBT. You guys all gave you shit about it, but chat dot gave me a list of potential uh Minnesota Twins uh managers managers ever? Sorry, I can find the right right here.
Speaker 1: Look, because I got a list right now.
Speaker 2: You you do the list. This one is from AI.
Speaker 1: That is actually what the Minnesota Twins have asked for them Ramon Vasquez. The Twins have requested permission to interview the Red Sox bench coach who would be a first time major league manager. And then Derek Shelton, a former Twins player with previous manager experience with the Pirates.
Speaker 2: Yeah that one.
Speaker 1: James Roston, the Yankees hitting coach, has been granted permission to interview with the job. And then I don't know why he's not been He's probably been a manager somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh he's yeah with the Padres Nick.
Speaker 1: Punto, Nick Punto is now he got interviewed today. I've always wondered why Jeff rebel A was never up on like the major league level. He might be managing somewhere, but it's just like those guys that are like utility players always seem to make the best managers and.
Speaker 2: What do you have? Those are the ones that I've gotten so fun So those are pretty much what I've seen except for a couple of them. Kurt Suzuki is one of them. And I saw the catcher Yep working in working with the La Angels in the front office reported as a potential candidate. Here are some of the dark horses. Craig Alvarez was mentioned by Twins Daily being a possibly. He's a bench coach with a very strong reputation of player development, Tory Hunter, which we all know it's been up there for a while. Gray are sorry, George? Are you going to the later? George Lambert Uh listed to some insiders among NaN's being linked to the Twins search. Kaya Correa has actually got picked up by the Mets as a bench coach, so we won't see him. And then Uh David Bell Uh cited in some speculation as a possibility, even though he was more established managerial experience elsewhere.
Speaker 1: He must he wasn't heed the coach with the reds sounds familiar. Didn't say I have I have a couple more on here. Drew but Terra, who was yeah, he was let go after serving as a White Sox teams catching coach for the.
Speaker 2: Last two seasons. Okay, Nelson Cruz, I would love to see that. That's cool. And so those are the other two.
Speaker 1: And Aaron Boone is a big one on here that people like to bring up. I don't think he's gonna get fired.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna get fired by the y I mean, if he does get fired by the Yankees, is he gonna want to come and be Middletown?
Speaker 2: You know? I mean, like we're not spending.
Speaker 1: And the only reason he got that job in the first place is that home run then he hit in the playoffs. I think he was Gage six or seven against the Red Sox because it was didn't Boom play for the Seattle, No, he played for the Yankees. He played for like the Reds and then he played for the Yankees. And it was Aaron Eff and Boone was the other one. And uh god damn it, I forget the other one. There's two of them that the Red Sox call. There's two F words that they say about the players because it's like they.
Speaker 2: Hit Johnny fucking David No, no, no, no, no, it's it's terrible.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. I don't remember it right now, but it's nod. He's dragging out about it. But there's the only reason. He's probably the Yankees head coach. I mean, he hasn't done great there. He's not going to do great with us.
Speaker 2: I mean so far, I'm not gonna spend any money. So yeah, right, if I was.
Speaker 1: Pooto right now, man poonto, that's that's my number one. You don't invent Tory now, I take punto man Torri was too good.
Speaker 2: I want that. I want that.
Speaker 1: I want that middle infielder that was wildly mediocre that couldn't hit. So then he doesn't like you don't like talk to the hitting coach too much. You know, he lets the pitching coach do his thing because he didn't pitch. But he was just a you know, a firestart. He was a I think we're throwing around dog too much.
Speaker 2: Defensively hustle. I'll give you dog because he was charge outside of uh he gave maximum effort. Thank you. Great movie, by the way.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's what I'll go punto. That's my favorite, right Rosen because the Yankees hitting coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you got I guess I don't know a boatload of their names anymore.
Speaker 1: They brought him up, and you know, you got Judge, and I mean, I guess he got Vulpy to hit with the torpedo bat, which we did. After the first week of the season. We didn't bring that up again, and nor did Major League Baseball.
Speaker 2: They didn't carry anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it just kind of came back down to earth and they batted regularly.
Speaker 2: I mean, what the hell is his name? The chaz Chism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in the home run derby and hit one, so it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that big of an advantage. I don't know he should have been in there.
Speaker 1: That was well, he actually had like eighteen or nineteen.
Speaker 2: It came like the very end of his like that, like within like a week or two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, well, I mean he I'm just saying, like went the home run derby. Yeah, I get that, because he had enough. But yeah, who's who's your favorite in the clubhouse right there?
Speaker 2: Read him off again as quickly.
Speaker 1: So we got Ramon Vasquez, Derek Shelton, James Roast and Nick Punto, Tory Hunter, Nelson Cruz, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I really like Torriano, just for fact that the people know him and he knows how to win. He's he's an all star, He's a gold glove. He's been around the game for a long time.
Speaker 1: And tell me what kind of all stars have made great coaches? Boom, He wasn't an All star at off Okay, he like had what I just was got done saying he hit one home run. He was, I mean below mediocre. There is only one that I could think of that was a really good player and a coach.
Speaker 2: And it's not even in the same sport. The Jim Leland.
Speaker 1: I mean, all these guys, all those dudes, I mean, Tom Kelly wasn't a great baseball player, was not a good baseball but no, I mean as far as I know, I mean, I guess that even those are going.
Speaker 2: Farther back, Bellachiat wasn't either. Yeah, right, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, like Larry Bird is the only one that was a legend. And actually Matthew Johnson, Yeah, but he was terrible at coaching. He was a good player. Larry Bird actually led a team to the finals. It's the only one that was like a good coach and a great player. I feel like that's kind of a separation because it's like, well I was able to do that. It's like you're a superhuman when it comes to this type of stuff. It's a lot harder for us regular folk to make those type of plays.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like the guys like Punto and you know all these other guys, and it's like, all right, you gotta feel that ground or better, you know, you gotta like you got to know the ins and outs of the game a little bit better.
Speaker 2: So but you want to go hunter, I'll go Hunter. Just I just feel like there's a wherever I.
Speaker 1: Go to work, there's a I have to go, like check in at this guard tower because I don't actually work for the place I'm at. It's just so like if there's a fire, they know who's there. His name's Dave, and he wants he wants he wants Tory Huner too, or Nelson Cruz show. No, God, no, he would never listen.
Speaker 2: One of those guys. You know, maybe if I did, he might. I don't even know if he would know how to work. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's a good dude though, but he he wants Tory Hunner. We talked twins baseball about every morning.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's cute.
Speaker 1: So that's you know, it's a little morning. I get five minutes in there and moving on, let's have what's.
Speaker 2: Who sings that rascal? Flats? Oh? Sure flats? Yeah? All right? So next one is the playoffs in baseball. So your Cubs got eliminated. The Tigers got eliminated. Poor Sam was like I asked him last time, it's like, how you feeling? I was root for the the Tigers. Obviously the Phillies lost. How's my team? Cubs lost? Brewers are hanging on?
Speaker 1: The Brewers are down too over there, Yeah they're I mean they're gonna get They're gonna get rounted by that juggernaut, the Dodgers. I think the Cubs had a better chance against the Dodgers, but that's just because I'm a psychopath. Did you see the play not yesterday but.
Speaker 2: The day before from a center field Yeah, and that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, Like watching it, I don't know how anybody was able to like figure that out. The center fielder jumps up, if the bases are loaded, it's Max Munsey up.
Speaker 2: He cracks the ball.
Speaker 1: It's going to center field. It looks like you're gonna be a grand slam. He jumps up, the ball hits his glove and he thinks he catches it, but in the mint in the meantime, it bounces off the wall. He catches it again. He thinks he's throwing it at home to try to get the runner at home because he's tagging him. He ends up getting the runner out at home because it was a force out and the guy that hit the ball didn't run to first, The guy from first did run the second, the guy from second didn't run to third, So the catcher just got the force out at home, trotted down to third, and got your classic major league baseball eight to six to two double play, which I assisted too. Yeah, on assisted double play, which baseball. They said that's never happened in the playoffs. I don't know if they checked that or not, but it was it was hard to see by the eye what it actually had happened. And that's why you need like people talking like on the benches and stuff. I don't know, that was that was weird? I mean that would I mean that game ended up being two to one, and in the ninth inning, with the bases loaded, the Dodger pitcher threw inside the Brewer hitter moved his leg out of the way. He gotta got to hit to tie the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he ended up.
Speaker 1: Popping out or whatever to end the game. So that first game was pretty good. But and I mean, just because I hate the Brewers, I hate almost everything Wisconsin, I get that. So the Dodgers are up to nothing. I was kind of rooting for the Blue Jays, to be completely honest. A little ninety two ninety three.
Speaker 2: Actual Morgan, you know what, Joe Morgan, Joe Carter, Joe Carter. Joe Morgan was like a second basement for the Reds in the seventies. He called Sunday Night Baseball.
Speaker 1: But my buddy Tyler's from Seattle, so I'm more than happy that they're up to nothing.
Speaker 2: That town's never won a World Series, so yeah, it'd be good for them.
Speaker 1: I mean, they've they've got a Super Bowl, and I don't think they ever won an NBA championship of their team is either, but they lost the league. But the Seattle Storm, I think I've won a w NBA champions They're probably like in the same boat as us right now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was, it's kind of fun. Who do you think you got going forward?
Speaker 1: I mean, even though it's too rip, two rips Seattle and two rip Dodgers.
Speaker 2: I want to see Seattle. That's probably the last team I probably would. Well, it's not the I really don't care. Long as yeah, it's not Yankees or Dodgers. I don't give it. Still like this, who's the team you root for? The least Yankees? Well, I mean they're not in it anymore. Well, okay, Dods o guys. So the second team brewis all right.
Speaker 1: So the Brewers have no chance in winning it because Jeff's picking them. Well, wait, maybe maybe it's a little bit of a reverse.
Speaker 2: Maybe reverse reverse drunken scan his next one lose? All right, next one we got the minister a while the wilder. This is where when he's Scott, because Scott's more of the wild of Fishnado.
Speaker 1: We have been watching though too. You have been, yes, obviously.
Speaker 2: Okay, so once you break it down for us, the well.
Speaker 1: The wild started off, I don't know the first game. It looked awesome, dude, five rip against Saint Louis Gustafson is a brick wall. We're not getting anything by him. I mean, Krill had like three assists in that game. It was unbelievable. The next game against Dean Everison and the Columbus Blue Jackets, we get smoked seven to four. Ye Gustafson did not look great. So then we go up against Los Angeles and we're up three goals to nothing in the first period, all three power play goals. There was a Ryan Hartman goal in there that they disallowed. He got checked in the back, and I think that, you know, reps are kind of like we put the you know. And then in the third they scored three goals. We had to go to a shootout. Walstead actually looked really really good in that game, outside of giving up the three goals in the third, but I think with the whole defense kind of gave up. But yeah, in the shoutout and the shootout, he looked really good. We ended up winning that one, so we got two points. And then last night he gets Dallas, we got smoked five to two. So for two and two, it's kind of up and down. Gustafson does not look.
Speaker 2: Great, but he's got a new contract too. He did damn it.
Speaker 1: And so far through four games, though Krill nine points. He's got four goals, five assists. Matt Bouldy four goals, four assists.
Speaker 2: Ze Bullyam Zee Buyam.
Speaker 1: Dude, he's that defendman. He defenseman. He's kind of like a Kale mccarthough. He jumps up into play and the team is starting to recognize it. Around him, you'll see a forward move in. He's got five points, one goal, four assists. Eric Sinak won goal three, but he get down I mean even Tarasinko not warring goals, but he's got four assists. Gustavson eight eighty eight save percentage. It's giving up three ZH six goals against average and one and two. Jasper Wallstead in his one start two point seven seven with a nine to one to two. It's obviously early in the season. They've already sent down this hunter eight for Danila. You're off is the Russian they have as a right wing on her.
Speaker 2: He's a center.
Speaker 1: He's he won like seventy percent of his face offs, so it's a I think we got some exciting players here. It's kind of up and down so far, but at the beginning of any season, I hope Gus Bust is kind of like washes this one off.
Speaker 2: Our next game, though, is against my cousin on Friday. Oh, the Capitol in Washington, Wishington. Yeah, it's six o'clock. Perfect he there. Yeah, I won't that Washington.
Speaker 1: I mean I'll be I mean I'll be there in spirit because you know your cousin.
Speaker 2: We kind of look like each other obviously. Yeah, you just way taller, more athletic, and ship tons more money. But you know, hey, do I feel that I'm Madam Feeling's gopa Ganger too? So gopple Ganger. Yep, that's what I said. I know what I said. Say it that way, But does that mean you gobble is Ganger? Tell me what goppel Ganger means? Now, I mean for the people in.
Speaker 1: The background, feel the dogs back in? Oh you gotta let the dogs back then? Oh that you gotta go gobble ganger, I'm back in?
Speaker 4: Or whoa?
Speaker 1: How is that gross?
Speaker 2: I just because you want to make it gross? No no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no. Do you want to keep going on with the wild Let's move on to your hour.
Speaker 1: Minnesota Golden Gophers. We're gonna get through this quick.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: There's only two of us. There's Matt doesn't care about sports, so it's just going to be me talking about sports, and I don't want to ramble on.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let dogs back in a second. You want to look up the wild or quick or.
Speaker 1: Just I just I always just talking about that. So the Gophers had just one in homecoming against the Purdue boiler Makers. Matt Jeffrey Travis likes to say boots on the ground. They pulled it off. I think they were down. I didn't catch a whole lot of that game, but I believe they were down and they're able to find a way to come back. Let me look it up here, but I believe they played this Friday against the Nebraska Cornhuskers, which means you're getting Patrick mahomes t move version Dylan Ryola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna play against Nebraska. Nebraska is twenty fourth in the nation. They just got in and kind of recap from over the weekend. Yeah, obviously I was at the game, winning twenty seven twenty coy Pert Parrish had a beautiful pick six. We were right in front of it too. I actually have a video of the tight end get on a in a touchdown that was fucking gorgeous. But yeah, the Purdue was down or sorry, Gophers were down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they scored fourteen in the fourth. Looks like they were down twenty to thirteen going into the fourth and then they put up fourteen.
Speaker 2: It was It was great to watch and it was cold. We were sent up by the Purduer where we kind of sat before we went for the Iowa game. Well San spot. Basically we had the Purdue fans up there. We actually had the wide receiver's mom there and the one of the quarterbacks that were on and off on the field were sit right beside us too. That was cool. But yeah, uh Drake Lindsley, did they let that dude throw forty five times? Yeah? Gun slinging out there, two touchdowns in interception that was that was tipped. That sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rocking ten four catches sixty one yard. I mean, so Darius Taylor didn't run very well.
Speaker 2: And they had like thirty yards total of rushing.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what they had because Lindsay ran four times for negative two and Darius fourteen for thirty two. But then so the team at thirty. But he had six catches for sixty seven yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those little swing passes and.
Speaker 1: So I describe a Parrit's pick six.
Speaker 2: Let's see, it was probably it was on the thirty forty thirty yard line of the of the Gophers and just kind of more out in the flat picked it off and oh.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't like a seventy yard or anything like. Oh I didn't actually get to watch them.
Speaker 2: It was like a thirty yard like in their own territory and picked it off, So it wasn't like a huge run back. We were still pretty fucking sweet because it was.
Speaker 1: Any pick six is unbelievable, especially if you're there.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, it was pretty awesome. And then, like I said, I have video of a rollout with a tight end and scored it roll out and didn't didn't. Yeah, it's just that was a really good game. So the next game that I'm going to go to is the Badger game. It's Thanksgiving weekend. It's gonna be fucking gold. Kenny's going with me, possibly somebody else, and possibly somebody else I can't say the name because that person might be listening. Oh yeah, so so yeah, oh he's gonna figure that out too.
Speaker 1: Looking at the old golfers here, man, we have a Drew Bieberer number eighty seven, one catch for nine yards.
Speaker 2: Jamison gears great. I mean these are great names. Fame. Oh that's a tough name. I can't say that one. Did you try that one? Uh? Joby, joby, That's what I've gone with. Yeah, oh, I just said that. The liar he nailed it here, goddamn liar, he nailed it. So go back to uh. Uh. We'll kind of talk about this game, the Huskers taking on the Gophers, and it's gonna be at home for the golfers, and think you said, it's a Friday at seven o'clock. We're going to do our picks for uh in the second half. But I tell you this, Minnesota is favored on well they say, well, they had Nebraska favorite on this one on this app but on better edge they are favored.
Speaker 1: Better edge are favorite. The Golphers are.
Speaker 2: Are favorite on better edge. Must because they're at home. Yeah, three and a half points.
Speaker 1: But the matchup predictor here on ESPN has a seventy five point five percent chance for Nebraska twenty four.
Speaker 2: I like that though. Give me your mods, all right, I like it, all right, we'll do I because.
Speaker 1: Dylan Riolo right here, like the season leader. He's got fifteen hundred yards passing, he's got sixteen touchdowns, five interceptions, Lindsay with twelve hundred yards with nine and three.
Speaker 2: They have rushed for a lot more. We've been passing a lot of Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, four fifteen to two fifty three. We also played Ohio State, and I don't think they played Ohio State Yeteah, Okay.
Speaker 2: Look at Nebraska's schedule. Who are they? Who do they play? Anybody really stands out? It feels like I don't think they really played anybody.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati, Akron, Houston, Christian So, Michigan. They lost Michigan State. They wanted yes to say they played, Uh, how the hell? How are they a top twenty five team? That's crazy. I mean I would even put Texas in there. And they've lost a couple of games, but they played some high talent all right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna dude, screw you.
Speaker 1: ESPN, even though I love you, just because they're five and one and the Yeah, look we're the same, we're just like one.
Speaker 2: Who else do we lose? We lost to U C. L A. Yeah, it was a California. It was California's California u Claly sucks so like.
Speaker 1: Right here on ESPN, which doesn't really matter because we go with bettered, but they have the over under at forty seven and a half and.
Speaker 2: There spreads like seven eight and a half. Oh my god, it's really changed. CBS hasn't had a seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Money lines at negative three hundred on Nebraska plus two fifty o the groves. Anyways, that's your Minnesota Golden Gopher football leader here, mat Jeffrey boots on the ground. Good times hanging out with.
Speaker 2: A big smooth Vince right. There's was a lovely picture there. That was a fun time.
Speaker 1: He said it was cold, but he's you know, I mean, he's from South Dakota, so I was fine.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know Minnesota. I was fine. Someone else was cold and she was like, oh, I was like.
Speaker 1: You want to Damn, Jackie, you can't change the brilliant damn all right, spin the wheel of topic.
Speaker 2: Alright, let's see, let's do thank you, Dave.
Speaker 4: Brooks Now, just spin the wheel topic not throom hiss heps, football cage match, got golf, hockey fights, doctor coxs, fuck five rips, severe Chuck e cheese injuries sliding at.
Speaker 2: Home ooh, a softball story or a baseball story. That's you, buddy, all right. I guess the only star I really had was I scorpiond myself at home plate, no second base. Have you ever done that? Scorping yourself? I'm not sure what that means. So you slide in and your you go head first and your back legs kick out.
Speaker 1: Now I've I've lost my legs coming around second base like I hate it, and it was gonna be a double. Then the outfielder kind of bobbled it. So about running around second base, I tried to pick up speed.
Speaker 2: The body started getting a little bit ahead of the legs.
Speaker 1: Done that, and then it's about like eight feet in front of third I just bam smacked right down on my face.
Speaker 2: It wasn't pleasant. I'm sure it wasn't. Didn't like it at all.
Speaker 1: And the guy at third base was chuckling as he walked up and tagged me.
Speaker 2: I mean I would have been too, uh mine? Was I scorpion myself at second base? I thought was like it was a perfect the distance was perfect to like slide ahead first. I guess the ground was too hard or too. You're guessing because I or you just messed up my chest first into the ground, the.
Speaker 1: Chest first, A lot of things. Don't act like you don't. You were just talking about you chest to fly today.
Speaker 2: And yeah, scorpion myself really high. Just remember like scorpion, my legs go open, the going over and everybody.
Speaker 1: Just get so when you say scorpion, just like everybody else in the world.
Speaker 2: Besides mean yes, what that means, I'd like to.
Speaker 1: Get you should you should put that in a poll? Okay, in whatever I scorpion myself. It's like that song.
Speaker 2: Big bout Myself. I know, well, fucking scorpion, man, I think about dude.
Speaker 1: I've been watching sports for so long, and honestly, you're the only person I've ever heard ever say it. Ever, I've heard other people say that.
Speaker 2: I've heard him whip, I've heard him ny name. Yes, Gary, you're fine. You know.
Speaker 1: If anybody's ever scorping himself.
Speaker 2: It's Gary Beausey. Yeah, he has some he's.
Speaker 1: Got some interesting ones. But so is that it for the Wheel of topics?
Speaker 2: That is for the Wheel of topics.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's unfortunate. I thought there's gonna be Sometimes they're gonna be better ones. We should always leave one open for that.
Speaker 2: For wheel of topics. Yes, all right, well I asked Dave, you were there when asking you should send me twenty MOREY send me like twenty more like literally, I think he said he has them. Okay, don't you better get.
Speaker 1: Him some like soda sooner? You have to start buying that ship. I know that's okay. I'll chip in for that. I'll chip in for Brooksy. Unbelievable. Aw Like I said, I heard the man from across the parking lot and I just I just turned and looked, and I'm like, there is It's a god dude. I like he used to buy the paper for me in the morning. And just he's got that radio voice. It's like a voice.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: We're just bored with the body to play basketball. Dave Brooks has that voice.
Speaker 2: It's just legendary. Like you hear it.
Speaker 1: I guess if you're just from pug No, well, I don't know if I want to compare him to him. I don't know if he's religious or not, but he is all right, Well then sure I'm not so all right?
Speaker 2: Moving on? Yes, sorry, next one is gonna be your Minnesota Vikings coming off of a bye week. No one lost, so that's good. Sort the Vikings are not loose, that's good.
Speaker 1: See well, Van Giggles still heard. So I guess it's kind of a lost.
Speaker 2: I saw cash Man's coming back. Yes, that is true. Well, we don't know about McCarthy, and we don't really know about Carson Wentz. Carson Wentz more like lob yours.
Speaker 1: That's well, that's that's what we can talk about here. I'm gonna start off talking with the Eagles, who have lost the last two games. Hooray with a seventeen to twenty one loss to Denver at Lincoln Financial.
Speaker 2: So that was at home. That sucks.
Speaker 1: And then they lost to the New York Football Giants Jackson Dark great, dude, did I did I not?
Speaker 2: Did I not?
Speaker 1: We talked about it on Friday. I wanted Scataboo so bad, so bad A dog there it is.
Speaker 2: You could use a dawg on him. No, he is.
Speaker 1: But they lost seventeen to thirty four, so their offense has been kind of sputtering. And that's what I want to get into here next. I mean, Jalen Hurts eleven hundred yards passing. Sakwon three and twenty five yards rushing so far, DeVonta Smith's the leading rusher. I mean that defenses still daunting. You got Jordan Davis. I mean, they would have lost to who was at the packers er God, damn hear me looking back here. They lost almost would have lost to somebody if it wasn't for like a field goal block at the end. I think it was the Rams. Yeah, it was the Rams. So I mean, I mean, none of these games are like in super impressive. They beat the Cowboys twenty four to twenty, Chiefs twenty to seventeen. Rams they put up thirty three in that game, so twenty six. I think that was the game though with the the block field goal that kind of ended it all. The Buccaneers thirty one to twenty five. And then now those last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Again it's like the two like Bucks are very good, Rams are pretty decent team, and who's and who's the other ones that you had? Who they else? They played? They played the Bucks? Who are you know? I mean the Bucks are good, Rams.
Speaker 1: Are good, Chiefs she good, Cowboys are hitting and miss.
Speaker 2: Giants. I mean the Brons are good. Giants are bad. Yeah, but yeah, I mean they yeah, but did they catch fire with Jackson Dart and a little bit they kind of little we'll see it was Scatbo was gonna have the CTE of his DMN life here. What do you why are you saying that? Because that dude, it runs through a fucking brick wall, he's going to be out of That's a football player three years the league or not. Leroy Horde made it a whole career back when they didn't have rules. Yeah, they also didn't hit as hard.
Speaker 1: I think they hit harder maybe yeah, I thought it was that they weren't okay, maybe not as fast. But that's on the NFL for opening up the game.
Speaker 2: So I mean, there's that idiots.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I whatever, that dude's that dude's a dog. So yeah, the ra I mean, these are all pretty good teams. So I don't know, who do you think is going to be the starter for the Vikings or who do you think the starter for the Vikings should be?
Speaker 2: Well, I saw the stupid ass post about Max Brozman's starting. I'm like that was during like the week. That's that's funny. And then it's gonna be Carson. I'm not seen a report yet. I was just gonna look see there's an injury report for this, and I don't see have one as of ten minutes ago. Perfect timing. Okay, So do you want to start off with the Eagles or do you want to go with the Vikings Eagles? You have their tight end, Grant Calipara. Don't know him. It's not Dallas Goddard. I didn't know John had a kid a blaque injury, did not practice. Landon Dickerson guard ankle limited, Quentin Mitchell corner, hamstring limited. Qu okay cool, Zach Brown linebacker finger full? What he did? What? Finger full? Oh? Okay? Jailing jailing? Carter is heel he is full? Okay, that's Jordan Davis again, shoulder full. Damn. Now to it for you guys. The Dawkins defensive lineman hip limited, Uh, Donovan Jackson guard risk limited, JJ McCarthy quarterback ankle limited, Brian O'Neill tackled knee limited, Van Ginkel neck limited, Uh Tyler Battie outside of my Becker knee full, Blake Cashman hamstring full, Jurgens hamstring full. Last but not least left shoulder injury from Carson Wentz. He is full. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta I got a feeling that Donovan Jackson because he is. He played with that wrist injury coming off the bye week. They said it was only gonna be a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing they're gonna play him and unless they're just gonna try to like fold it up this week, and just because they're if the offensive line isn't one hundred percent, they're not putting JJ McCarthy out there. I'm guessing probably Brian O'Neil, but we'll find out more on Friday. That's the day Cashridge coming back. And that's gonna be good. Even though Eric Wilson has been playing really well, that's going to cost us the Cam Robinson UH pick, which who gives a crap, it's a it's a later round pick.
Speaker 2: But he's been playing.
Speaker 1: He's been playing really well, so it's good to have a guy like that. He's always played well here. I honestly, even if everything was all set and ready, you'd have to keep WinCE in just for this week.
Speaker 2: And then because once you put in.
Speaker 1: JJ again, it's the rest of the year, you sure, and I mean very few people can pull off a Brice Young. Not a lot of quarterbacks do that in and out very well. So if you put him in, you got to keep in for the rest of the year. I mean, Aaron Jones is obviously still not there at Jordan Mason's had some fumble issues. But if we can get there, I mean Derishaw, I mean, the one thing Dibble is wrong about is Fries. Fries is the only offensive line when we've had.
Speaker 2: Play all year long.
Speaker 1: Ryan Kelly should obviously retire. Let's just leave Brandle there. He did fairly well against the number one defense in the league.
Speaker 2: We only gave up three.
Speaker 1: I mean, Wentz got his ass kicked, But I mean that was a At some points in time, like I'm like, who is that?
Speaker 2: I mean, Walter Rouse.
Speaker 1: And the the other tackle school they're switching because Derishaw's on on a pitch count. We got a center who's never played center. The only person on that line was Fries, and I forgot who even the other left guard was. I don't even remember now he doesn't remember. Now he's probably I think.
Speaker 2: Our defense though, I think our defense is gonna do good. And I'm.
Speaker 1: I don't think that Philadelphia offense is very much. They're not trying to run the ball a lot with Saquon and I think if.
Speaker 4: We just.
Speaker 2: I think it's a madning curs once again, it might be done.
Speaker 1: I mean last week, last week, I didn't do the stat thing, but they said on the TV and Meet Sass repeated, so I remember it. He had five carries in the first half. He had six carries the entire game. And AJ Brown he's not getting the catches. He's not getting the catches he wants. And I mean that that defense doesn't show up. But I mean they were two and two last year and then became unbelievable. But maybe they're disinterested. I mean, I don't know. It can change a lot in a year. I know they won the Super Bowl last year and were like a juggernaut even with the same defense. But Quinjon Mitchell being out, he was a number one corner, right that bron guy who was a unknown player until last year, and now he's good. I mean, Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis, We're gonna have to find a way to run the damn ball.
Speaker 2: To run the ball stop stop dropping the ball. Yeah, Jordan, he got lucky on the week before when his foot was out of bounce and then he just touched the ball.
Speaker 1: I think was that against the Steelers, don't remember. I think he was against the Steelers, so I think he outright fumbled against the Browns, we had to come back and then Wentz had that good drive. But I mean it mean, I mean, this is probably the healthiest we're gonna we've been all year.
Speaker 2: So what is this line combination? Now? What does this make? Dude? It depends he was over. I thought it was thirteen or fifteen different line. Oh god, it's already and we spent so much money.
Speaker 1: But god, he can't really, I mean, and Ryan Kelly, I didn't you know, there wasn't reported a whole lot. And Dibble didn't even say to you he said it's healthy. I mean he said like he was injury prone to it's like concussion, prones, a whole nother thing.
Speaker 2: This dude needs to check out.
Speaker 1: Dude, you got two and two weeks and he's had like four or five in the last couple of years. O.
Speaker 2: Man, you need to be done. You need to be done, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean you're not playing like a cornerback where you might have a chance. You know, you're not bad to head every single I mean, that's every play you were bashing with somebody else, dude, especially if it gets a Jalen Carter like or Jordan Davis hit. Huge human beings, huge athletic human beings. So I mean, honestly, though Brandal didn't do bad at Center, I mean Jurgens whatever, I think i'd start Brandal. I mean, if Donovan Jackson is ready to go and O'Neill are ready to go, let's go. We're coming off the bye week. Let's make a statement game here against the Eagles, make them lose three in a row. They looks they seem different, is disinterested. I mean, aj Brown doesn't really seem like he cares. Now he's probably gonna read that book again.
Speaker 2: Needs to because you need to get back in the groove. I don't know the Emperor's New groove.
Speaker 1: It's a great movie. So I don't know what. Well, just it's uh, we'll do our picks later. But I think our defensive front is looking pretty good. I'm also kind of looking forward to now we have a little bit of cap space. What potential moves we could make. I mean, the Jets haven't won a game. Maybe there's a Sauce Gardener trade available, that is the Dolphins. The Dolphins are pretty bad. They just traded for Meka Fitzpatrick. Maybe there's something along those lines. The Titans are pretty bad. Jeffrey Simmons on this defensive line sounds pretty damn good. So it's kind of interesting now to have some cap space. Cap flexibility they like to say in the business to what we can do, because I mean, if you're getting a high end guy like that, I'm okay with giving up a.
Speaker 2: First und Yeah. If it's like Sauce, I totally Sauce guard.
Speaker 1: Hell yea, he's not. I don't think he's played this year.
Speaker 2: He's been hurt. Yes, So did he just sign a new contract? Who was Garrett Wilson? Garrett Wilson, he signed a brand new contract with that one? Have fun with Justin fields? Can Zach Wilson come back? Please? Please? Next year? The fields looks a lot better. He can move and run, but he's been running for his life. Negative ten yards passing, dude, that's not negative ten As a team, well guess I guess two weeks ago. He looked pretty good. Me last week, I didn't really.
Speaker 1: I mean the Carolina that game against the Cowboys. I can't believe they pulled that out. That's what I'm saying. Like that Bryce Young like he got pulled for Dalton. Dalton started doing terrible, and then they put him back in and he actually has kind of found his way to.
Speaker 2: Be not terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he's he's trending upwards as far as it's going. Caroline is not looking bad. I mean they that game against Dallas, I remember any other like, oh yeah, the Baker may Field stretch there with that third and fifteen run crazy now, and then the the MVP chance for the rookie, the rookie wide receivers. Like, man, they're saying MVP, it's for Baker, dude. Shut the fuck up, dude, you idiot, Baker is probably v oh dude, so far, man, look all right, and then this is the one thing that hurts the most.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 1: Sam Donald right now is third in the league with fifteen hundred yards passing eleven touchdowns three interceptions, and DJ Daniel Jones fifteen hundred with eight and three.
Speaker 2: Both those teams.
Speaker 1: I mean the both their teams are doing really well defensively. Uh, Daniel Jones did throw a pretty nasty pick last week, but that running game is really good. So he's you know, he's just he's just not making mistakes. He's basically reverted back to the Daniel Jones of the Giants year where they beat us in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Bitches, he got that bag afterwards.
Speaker 1: But yeah, right, and then Darnold's look pretty good. He's like, I think he had like two hundred and ninety five yards. We'll just see when the lights are bright on him. Because that's what I said, I think when it's meaningful, really meaning, I mean, every game's meaningful, but when you're in the playoffs, we'll see it.
Speaker 2: That's if it really matters. And that's where he seemed too small, got too big. I think.
Speaker 1: So maybe now that he's actually been a part of it, maybe it's different.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess. I hope I'm wrong. No, I hope I'm right.
Speaker 1: And then he because if he goes and wins the Super Bowl and pissed, I'd be like, idiot, Bruce. We had him, we had him, We had a probably for a lot money than that I wanted.
Speaker 2: I wanted JJ. Yeah, you're very adamant, how bad you wanted? Yeah, just let does guy go?
Speaker 1: He did not look good in the playoffs, and that's sometimes it's like, think about all the baseball players that don't do well in postseason, Like I think Bonds is even.
Speaker 2: One of them, and whatever. But I think I said that we're gonna remember like it was. I think it was JJ, get some picks out of it and kind of just you keep so tough. You maybe get a fish because it was fine. So it's like, but but you also get some other picks behind you don't just maybe a yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's I mean, you might even have to go down because he got hurt. So you might be just taking that pick and like washing it. And we might be washing it now, who knows. We have one quarter out of eight that he's looked really good.
Speaker 2: And then against the.
Speaker 1: Falcons, dude, I mean, and the Falcons put out a pretty good They put up a pretty good show on Sunday.
Speaker 2: They beat the.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was it twenty one to seven or twenty one to fourteen. I forgot who they played, but I remember it was a Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Oh the Bills. They beat the Bills, So I mean that's not so was it Sunday night? Was Monday night? I had it Monday night because Sunday Night was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were the second game, because it was the Bears and the Commanders and Jake Moody who just got called up nails a field goal to win the game against you know.
Speaker 2: Get carried off on the field. Yeah, rude, relax kicker.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, you know, I mean, Buffalo's lost two in a row. Everything's kind of coming back down to earth. But Atlanta looks better, so I mean that doesn't look as bad of a loss now. I mean the Ravens are looking terrible going forward. I mean Lamar Jackson might be coming back with whether one and five? Did you lose one more game? It's like, just put Lamar up for the rest of the year and just bench and just take a high pick and.
Speaker 2: Get Cooper leave. Cooper. Yeah, Cooper, he Hey, Cooper Rush. He destroyed you guys, he did.
Speaker 1: And honestly, when he was a free agent, I think last year I was thinking, you know, let's bring this guy in.
Speaker 2: Not a savior, dude.
Speaker 1: Honestly, this year I would love to have gotten Zach Wilson in the moment that JJ McCarthy got hurt, I'd have been like, let's go. This would have been my Sam Darnold two point oh under Kevin o'condle, Zach Wilson's big arm.
Speaker 2: Banging, moms, throw it, touchdown, banging, shut down? What condoms? What wattom? They're over forty they're not having, don't want them? No, he does all the condoms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty much it for the first hand.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean unless you got something else to say, So all you just do is stand there and I.
Speaker 2: Just ramble on no, because that's what we needed our third person here for. We needed to shut me up. No, Scot was a late scratch, and I was trying to get Charlie from from lake Land to join us. But he's busy and we got to get him one day. We do. He said, more than happened to come on. Hell yeah, most he's pretty good on our TV thing. Yeah he did really good. All right, so we'll take a break. We saw him at the Baber game too. Yeah, he's really cool about he's out there. Yeah, we're like, help was fine bolty over there. He's about a little bit taller than I am too. So yeah, well we found him by finding him. Yeah, where's Waldo? Yeah we found that. All right, we're gonna come back. We have misconnections, we have news of the weird, maybe a game. We'll see how it goes. We're gonna do our live stream on our Facebook. So don't go to or be right back and listen to Berberally Spooze one, two, three four, Beat your meat upon the floor, Beat your meat, Beat your meat. Five s. Beat your meat with the roller of cake. Beat your meat meat So be your Belly Sports podcast.
Speaker 1: Are you a fan of Minnesota sports? Do you need some Minnesota gear? If those are both a yes, go to sodastick dot com to get your original Minnesota inspired goods.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen this stuff yet, you gotta check it out.
Speaker 1: One of my favorites design is the Minnesota Moon by Randy Moss or the John Randall Hatton I'm actually wearing right now. All of their appail is designed and screenprinted here in Minnesota on super soft, super comfy shirts and hoodies.
Speaker 2: You'll love it.
Speaker 1: We're going to hook you up with fifteen percent off your next order. Use the promo code beer belly one word for fifteen percent off. That is a sodastick dot com designed by Minnesota four Minnesotas code beer belly for fifteen percent off your next order.
Speaker 5: Craving top quality, farm fresh flavor, head to Angie z Acres and achin Minnesota, where your local source for one hundred percent wag u steaks, delicious pork, poultry products, premium ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at angiez acresmm dot com or call two one eight five one five three eight nine zero. We also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see when we'll be near you. Angie's Acres from our farm to your table the way nature intended.
Speaker 2: Hey Brews, why are you loading your recliner, a TV and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 1: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home choice in BUTMIJI, here's the promo code BBS as in beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 2: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 1: Heck, yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 2: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cagger raiders.
Speaker 1: Oh, They've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 5: Head to home choice in Bimigi today use promo code BBS or Beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 2: One two, three four. Beat your meat upon the floor, Beat your meat, Beat your meat five, six, seven, eight, Beat your meat with a rollers take beat your meat, meat so that Beer Belly Sports podcast Rise and Shine.
Speaker 4: Flavor Warriors Herbert and Gerberts is now open at ten am weekdays and ten thirty Saturday and Sunday. Herbert and Gerberts is serious about delivering total flavor satisfaction through fresh baked bread, including gluten free, hand spliced meats and cheeses, fresh crisp veggies, bold sauces and chef inspired soups and sides. All students bring your school id for a free beverage with a sandwich, purchase order online and have it delivered. Start your day the adventurous way. Herbert and Gribberts at the corner of fifteenth ten Vimigie Avenue.
Speaker 2: Gonna play in Texas. You gotta have a fiddle in the band. That league guitar is hot, but not far losing. Welcome back to the second half of Beer Belly Sports. My NaN's Matt Jeffrey over to my in my immediate left. I guess it would be Bruce Lag.
Speaker 1: Travis is already jumping off your hot. The Eagles are gonna beat the Vikings by plus ten. Shot bet that shot.
Speaker 2: Shot bet all right, I like it even if the Eagles win, but the only win by nine.
Speaker 1: Travis, you have your own show. I have mine, and we just have to recognize the other one while we take the shot.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds a good bet to me. Yeah, that sounds like a bet. If he if he we get I could text him. We Well, you guys text and talk more than we know.
Speaker 2: True. I'm a Twitter friend with well we actually we snap each other more than Oh well, I don't want to know if we want to know about that? Well, I heard the halapeno beer was kind of gross. Yeah, it's something. We'll just say it's something.
Speaker 1: Good show though, good show. Check out Silver Bullet Sessions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just the new episode dropped earlier this morning, so it's out there all right, ready for do you want to do what we want to do? You want to do picks or you want to do uh you tell me, let's do picks. Do picks first. Do you want to do your We'll do Missconnections firs. Yeah, get up, get out the way, get of the way. Just me, sound like an idiots just out of out of the way, out of the way as we're killing time.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, it is whoa what did you drop?
Speaker 2: Nothing? It sounded like something. Probably someone over there, dog's probably sucked around with something. Yeah, well whatever, anyways, Miss Connections this week trying to get their thing back there we go. All right, okay, here goes nothing. Feel free to delete this if this does not fit the sub. Hey, we sat next what are we doing? The fuck is remy doing? I don't know.
Speaker 1: So far everything on the thing looks fine, fine, okay, let's fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: All right. Hey, we sat next to each other on the flight from Chicago to RDU. I don't know what that is. You were the kind of stranger who helped me with my luggage and somehow made travel made a tired travel day feel unexpectedly sweet. Right after the cabin crew announced the boarding was complete, you went in for a high five and said something like, looks like there's somebody between us. Oh sorry, looks like there's nobody between us. Gotta love it. I found it strange at first, but also funny and kind of durable. I was so asleep, asleep deprived that I just placed my hand on yours instead of actually high fiving you. It turned into the world's most awkward one handed namestaid names date. That's what it looks like, it says, uh, and I was too embarrassed afterwards to make to make any conversation. You were thoughtful and kind the entire flight, and maybe I'm imagining things, but I felt there was a little spark, and once we landed, you even waited for people to get off and asked if I needed help with my luggage. Again, the hyper independent person that I am said no, of course, I didn't need to even ask. I'd even ask your name or number. I faced palm about it ever since. Not sure if this will ever reach you, but thank you. It's a small moment, but it reminded me that chivalry and kind of still exist, and that and that and that is I used to meeting good people in the real life once in a while. If by miracle you see this Hi again. Edit, thank you all. The response had been so wholesome. I haven't found that. I haven't found the said gentleman yet, but honestly, the whole thing gives me hope and if in it and if this meant to be, it will be. It's nice knowing that the world still has some hope left smiley face emoji. If it will be, it will be.
Speaker 1: I didn't misread Travis's he asked me for the shot that it was not me asking you. Ah, so it is definitely on like Donkey Kong. I love that I didn't get to hear much of that. I had to answer a telephone call. Okay, So can you synopsis that for me? Like a quick breakdown?
Speaker 2: A lady found all the wrong place almost. I was on a flight from from Chicago to r DU. Don't know what that is, but Rhode Island good enough. But she was so sleep deprived. He was trying to give her a high five, and she accidentally put her hand on his hand. I felt like there was might might have been a spark.
Speaker 1: So that's okay.
Speaker 2: So there's that next one misconnection question mark. I don't know how these work. There's approximately that's what it says, there's approximately zero chance this will work. But dot dot dott. That person's like, I'm shooting into the wind. You never know if you were if you were shopping at the wing coach and I had around five and have dyed silvery hair, We're wearing a black headphone and dangling earrings and had a cream colored canvas shoulder bag. I just wanted to say, I think your style is rad as full. That guy's old.
Speaker 1: Guy's my age, if not older rad Yeah, he's probably old, that's like fifties.
Speaker 2: I was just I was just off work and didn't want to bother you or bother a rando who also just started to get shopping done and get home. So I didn't even say anything. But I would happily buy you a coffee, Coca warm or cold beverage of your choice, to have the opportunity to share the same conversation and admire your artistic artistic artistic, artistic artistic in more in more detail. That's nice.
Speaker 1: He's offering like any any drink spectrum. Yeah, he's like, what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: You want to do?
Speaker 1: You want to do like a coffee? You want to do a cocoa. You want you want to have a beer. You want to have some wine?
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Just learned the other day too. What's that they have wine and kegs?
Speaker 2: Yes they do. I did not know that. Hey, thanks Jrenning Carson. Well he's dead. He is next one. This is in Salt Lake City, misconnection. I went to area fifty one a few years ago. I was hiking through Zion then Yellowstone wasn't prepared for the bar, so I was wearing flip flops and a long car heart shirt. Likely Maroon can't with Doude, you know he was wearing. Likely Maroon wasn't dressed like most others there, a little more goth, nothing less. Nonetheless, a girl asked me if I wanted to dance. She was Mexican, really pretty kind. We danced two songs and I didn't even I didn't even see her after that. I just never forgot. I just never forgot you. Maybe you're on Reddit. I'm not much a dancer, so I have so I have to say, you'll have to teach me. It was around or it was around the fall, because I remember it was cold.
Speaker 1: I hope you dance?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, did you say maroon and then said goth the same. I think goth just like black and I guess.
Speaker 2: But what I don't like is that he doesn't matter what he was wearing. He said, flip flops and a long car, but doesn't how many car heard shirts? You have long sleep? Wow?
Speaker 1: I mean and it depends I actually I'm not. I only have two car hurts shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're kind expensive, so I probably guess.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't remember what I'm wearing. Do you remember what you're wearing all the time?
Speaker 2: Yeah you do? Yep?
Speaker 1: Well, good for you. Yeah, Oh you're better than us.
Speaker 2: Cool the hyper focus on on some things. Anyways. Next one, this is in Chicago. This is at the Chicago Marathon misconnection at mile twenty three, searching for a misconnection around mile twenty three to twenty five of the marathon. I brunette woman from Chicago, was in the pain cave in the last bit of the race and running with you man from DuPage County wearing black hat black shorts, kept me motivated to continue. Your legs were cramping, so we ran slash walk to get through it. I get through it together while I try to cheer us both on to finish. Not sure this will ever reach you, but you made my first marathon that much more enjoyable and remind me of what a great community to build around through running. We ended up splitting, splitting towards the last mile, but I hope you finished the race strong. If you're interested in a running buddy and are single wing face emoji, hit me.
Speaker 1: Up honestly, Like, there's so much about that that you could, you know, with a twelve year old's mind, much like we have, you could really play on those words, really, really really. But I like how he has the mile markers like dialed up. She does it, she does okay, my man. And I like how that they got it up splitting, So I'm assuming one of them ran away from the other one.
Speaker 2: Did not care anymore. It's like you are slow on the fut Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to win and you're trying to bang.
Speaker 2: So you know, goth tea girl looking for that connection. I know tea girl, I assume is a different thing. This is in the Plymouth area. Had a few drinks night. This is earlier today, by the way, head have your drinks tonight. We started a small talk but never really progressed past that. Before I had to leave. Been a bit lonely since. Would you like to continue the conversation?
Speaker 1: Also, he's been lonely since that conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for him. Good for girl. What would that whatever? What that would even be tea girl? Let you figure that out later. Okay, I'll tell you about it later. Hold on, is this something I should know? This is a story. This is a story that we had that I almost found out the hard way. Oh teeth, No, anyways, that's just joke.
Speaker 1: Joke, Calm down, Uh, guy nailed tech polish tech guy nailed tech polish nails.
Speaker 2: Toilet. Who knows? I was in Fargo a few weeks ago getting the nail getting the nails done at a Polish and Polish in There was a guy doing nails. There is he single? Y'all? Girls want to ask him? Ask him out when I would go back in two weeks. But don't want to want I don't wanna to that step on them toes, you know, tall.
Speaker 1: Like, don't want to step on them toes, you know, tall like six foot asian dimples.
Speaker 2: I don't know his name. Someone has to know him more head part the tall like six foot asian. Yeah, in the nails. I can't put that downe that will get me in trouble. Yeah, I would, I just don't. I mean, that's what they said.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if sponsors are like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are what people were saying about, were merely commenting upon sharing their stories.
Speaker 2: Yes, and maybe you.
Speaker 1: Know what, maybe one day we can get a connected connection on this show.
Speaker 2: That'd be great. Someone said, I heard you guys would be really sports. That would be awesome. Somebody should just reach out to one of these people. And I heard you on this podcast called Beerbly Sports. Find the reddit post. Oh god, be crazy. I'm kind of in that area. All right, let's just say that if you actually do find this on I mean, if you if you do find your connected please send us a tweet or passage on Facebook and tell us and tell us. I want to honestly, these are the things.
Speaker 1: It's like because most of the times I think these are like absurd. Yeah, but I think they're funnier than hell. But to be able to find a connected connection where it actually worked, it was awesome. Tis awesome.
Speaker 2: Tis awesome. Next one, I don't think anyone looks at Craigslist anymore. But I have to try. You work at a smoke shop in Woodbury, and you were so cute. I come, I come in sooner than I need to just to see you. Lol. I enjoy talking with you when I am in the smoke shop, but I but I like to get to know you more. I just don't want to on you while you're at work. Super long shot that you see this. But who knows? Email me how you was? Verse would say, go ask okay.
Speaker 1: So that one email, like so they'd have to like read that and is the email readily available?
Speaker 2: Craigslist will have email, it will have the email email okay.
Speaker 1: But again, so it's at a store that they frequent they have, the smoke shop. Ye, maybe they're just like you know, mean that's the new generation though, you know, maybe because it's like, you know, face to face confrontation. I can't do it, so I'll throw it on a Reddit. Does anybody else do the misconnections things?
Speaker 2: Or is it just read just Reddit and Craigslist as I've seen it on. I mean there's probably other places too.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's doesn't Craigslist have like a killer, like the Craigslist killer? Is there a Reddit murderer, as a Scooby Doo would say.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's can you do your news of weird and I can write down our yes suffer football, Yes you can, thanks buddy, no problem.
Speaker 1: Starting off with the photos of an Egyptian strong man pulling ships, trains and cars automobiles, ships, trains, and cars in a jaw dropping feet interesting. An Egyptian wrestler known as Kabanja has built his reputation on rawstrint and relentless discipline. From Cairo to Hergaja, he's become familiar figure, training daily and performing extraordinary feats that test the limits of human endurance.
Speaker 2: Mahuis, the forty four year.
Speaker 1: Old, has pulled cars and trains, and most recently, two ships weighing over eleven hundred tons using only his teeth. Earlier this year, he was recognized for pulling a two hundred and seventy nine ton train into car.
Speaker 2: To Cairo with his teeth.
Speaker 1: How many of the dentists that you know your toothpast, says nine out of ten would recommend this because I tell my daughter all the time, don't eat ice, It's bad for your teeth. This dude's pull in a train if you look right here, Matthew with his teeth.
Speaker 2: Undamn believable. Is it a neutral, well, I'd imagine fu if it's in reverse.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's probably way more people speaking about that. This thirty three pound baby is so big. He's accused of being AI generated. People stop me on the street, this lady, says. Chloe Sutton, a married mom of a nineteen month old, is being accused of falsifying her son's hefty thirty three pound physique with artificial intelligence for social media clout. A lot of people thinking he's AI. He's not AI.
Speaker 2: Sutton, twenty five from Australia, swore to doubting digital audiences over eight point one million, this is my son. He is just a big baby. Dude.
Speaker 1: Look at that kid nineteen months old. Holy Santa Claus, shit Jesus, he's as tall as she is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The gen z standing at five foot singles hoisted up her huge tot, whose body spans more than half the length of her frame, proving that the n salt. That kid's going to be an offensive lineman if I am, if you know what, hey, dude, PJ. Fleck signed the kid. Now, let's just get him on a contract. And uh, dude, thirty three pounds? Was it nineteen months? Yeah, nineteen months thirty three pounds.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Jackson was eight pounds and he was born within a year. I don't even Oh my god, I guess I don't remember the whole math. Being a dad, I don't remember my kid's pounds. I remember when they were born, but I don't remember that all right. This one's funny.
Speaker 1: A driver stopped in California for using a hand drawn license plate.
Speaker 2: Love it? Oh, I've seen that one.
Speaker 1: The California Highway Patrol officer stopped a vehicle found to be driving with a fake license plate that had been hand drawn to resemble an official California plate. It's actually fairly well done. Uh the uh whatever their police is called, said that on social media. The officer pulled the vehicle over when he noticed something unusual about the real like he didn't notice it right away and then it was real. It didn't dude, it's they must be really have really good handwriting. Me and you met, we're.
Speaker 2: Not pulling that out. Is that a stick figure? Is that a seven or nine? Dam? Just don't be drive, no worry about it. Niner. Here's the one reason why cats are the best and the worst. Uh. A security camera.
Speaker 1: Catches a cat dropping I was into.
Speaker 2: A family's dinner. Gross, there's a picture of it. It's dropping a mouse into the soup.
Speaker 1: A animal rescuer in California shared a security cameras capturing the moment a foster kitten spice to prey family's dinner with a special.
Speaker 2: Ingredient, a dead mouse pass. You know.
Speaker 1: I mean they're always trying to, like, you know, prove they're worth I've found many a dead birds and mice outside my house. I had a cat on Mill Street that actually brought a chipmunk into my house.
Speaker 2: It was still alive. Not fun. And a couple of muskrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, this cat on a security camera that was putting a mouse in there.
Speaker 2: That's pretty a security camera, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was probably motion detected or whatever. You know, is that how that stuff works?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not savvy. See this one, I don't even know if I talked about last week. I know I had it on there by my computer froze. A hair museum filled with century old mementos closed its doors scattering contents around the nation.
Speaker 2: Why are we having hair museums? Yeah, I remember this. Who would be hall like Hall of Fame wise or museum wise?
Speaker 1: We know, honestly the okay for me, Hulk Hogan, you know, just scalp him like ed G did just take that hair filled the walls of Lea's hair music, Okay, glass cases overflowing with necklaces and watch brands woven from the locks of the dead.
Speaker 2: Marilyn Monroe and even Jesus are a part of this. How do we have that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no way we know. So it's one of those ones that could just be fake, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Locks lady looks like Jesus has it in our house. Yeah, certain a room in her house.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's gross. Oh really, you wouldn't go No. Al Right, here's my last bit of news because it's kind of tough. I did them on Friday, and this one is very very unsettling. All right, what is bluetoothing or hot spotting? How the dangerous trend is fueling new HIV infections?
Speaker 2: Don't like this, so this is going.
Speaker 1: Health experts are sounding the alarm over a disturbing trend where drugs users swap blood to score a second hand high. How did they even so somebody gets high, they're taking their blood and then shooting it into their blood? Yeah, who thought of this at first?
Speaker 2: And why is it a thing? And it's got to work a little bit.
Speaker 1: For these people to keep doing it, But it's called bluetoothing. The gruesome movement is fueling a wave of new HIV infections. It's like the nineties again in hot spots around the globe, including Fiji in South America.
Speaker 2: Gross, that is very gross.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, shooting up bad never done it, but that is troublesome. I mean, those people have problems, and but I just was like I saw that. And it's a very slow news week, So there you go. News news are the weird.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the big big baby is gonna be massive.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be huge. What if he just get to that hype? Maybe he's like a midget or something like that, a little person.
Speaker 2: My bad? Sorry, sorry, all right, I'll go to our picks. Do you want to read Dustin's pics? And I will do well, I don't have Scott's. He's kind of hoping you, Yeah, you'll have to tell me because I just saw this and I did not. I'll just pick like I did the last time, random and then if we lose them, then I'll pick again and be wrong. Well I'm sorry. All right, let's let me get to my music and then we can have pics. I mean, nobody out there I was gonna hear it, but that's fine. Whatever. Yeah, all right, We're gonna start off with the Golden Gophers. Take it on the Nebraska Cornhskers. Oscars are twenty fourth in the nation, so on Better Edge they have them at three and a half point favorites. Now, if you look at the other sports leaders out there, it is Nebraska by eight and a half, seven and a half. This is gonna be interesting. Out of my better Edge has them at three and a half. But that's what I saw at two o'clock this afternoon. So we're going off with what they have. So I'm gonna go start off first. I'm gonna go to Nebraska. I just do not feel like the I just don't feel like it's gonna be a good game for the Gophers. In this one, we talked about the second with the second coming of Patrick Maholmes, what.
Speaker 1: Do you got I got Dustin. Well, it's some tough. It's kind of like an in between one. If Minnesota does win, they'll have to keep it close. Nebraska has knocked off some good team and destroyed some others. They hung in with Michigan. I basically that one's kind of tough. I think he kind of messed up on his description on this one because I can't really get it.
Speaker 2: I think he picked Nebraska. I think you too. Okay, I'm gonna go with the Golden Gophers.
Speaker 1: And not just homering this one because we just looked at who they played, and I think Team Pat Mahomes gonna run into a tough time with Coy Parriage. And I think Drake Lindsay is the real deal. I think I think he is the real deal. Okay, so you got you got Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Nebraska just's going Nebraska as well.
Speaker 1: And I'm also not I know I'm one game behind Dustin, but I'm also not just trying to catch up. I actually kind of think the Gophers have a chance on this one. I think at the running game in order, it's.
Speaker 2: I agree, all right. Next one, you see our USC versus Notre Dame. This is one of the great rival games. It is you guys. Won't even do Notre Dame Miami Week one by you guys, I mean you sorry. Notre Dame is favored in this one. They're at home eight and a half points, scording the better edge. Oh, speaking of better edge, get twenty dollars on us when you sign up at Better Edge. Put in grease on it. Yeah, it gets in Greece on it. Twenty dollars on a social media yes, yeah, use a promo code BBS when you sign up twenty dollars on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dustin has Notre Dame USC hasn't impressed versus good teams.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go with Notre Dame as well. Times.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a Notre Dame. That's who I picked in the my college football game.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll probably get this up anymore. All right. Next one is gonna be Michigan State versus Indiana. The Hoosiers are on a roll. This is their dog game of the week. How much the points bread twenty six and a half Indiana?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna start there. I'm gonna go Michigan State do twenty six and a half points every time. I've ever picked the team that's supposed to get the over. They haven't hit, so I'm going against it. My friend Dustin Patten is choosing the Hoosiers. The best team money can buy is what he has said.
Speaker 2: Who are you going with? And I'm going I'm going Michigan State twenty What did you say? Twenty six and a half? Twenty six and a half. Yeah, I'm taking that. Okay, I'm gonna go with. I think Indiana. Indiana right now is just crushing people, their head coaches.
Speaker 1: They beat Oregon, I mean, they beat good teams, but I mean, do we know if they're gonna put the foot on the pedal and just crush them?
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't look. I didn't look. So this is just me shooting from the hip, all right. Next one is the NFL Games, the gum and the New York Giants taking on the Denver Broncos. The Broncos are fair by seven and a half points in this one. Boltian's not very good. That's why I kind of picked them. I mean, they're good, but not really good Therons. I think the Broncos aren't really I'm gonna have a winning record. I'm sorry. Man, I'm thinking, like, how shoot they normally are? They've been pretty good since that butthole eyes got there. Dune, Yeah, thank you. You know what, I'm gonna go with Jackson, Dart and Scataboo. I'm gonna pick the giants in this one. I think they're gonna I don't know, just I just have a feeling on this one.
Speaker 1: Justin has the giants keeping it close, so he's taking them with the points. Okay, I can't go against my boy scat a Boo, the funnest name to say, and the guy that we should have drafted.
Speaker 2: He just keeps coming up organically. We should have drafted him.
Speaker 1: Me and my buddy Sam talked about this and talked about this on prior ones, and he scored three touchdowns. He did a cartwheel and then he did a cartwheel into a backflip. I don't care about what you say about him and his CTE. The dude's a dog. Jackson Dark, great quarterback name.
Speaker 2: Okay. Next one is gonna be the Atlanta Falcons versus the San Francisco forty nine ers. Niners are fair by two and a half points in this one.
Speaker 1: Dustin has San Francisco can win by a field goal at home. Don't trust the Falcons. They are a different team every week.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with the Falcons because they look pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: And I agree with what Dustin said that, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, they beat the snot out of us and then they beat Buffalo, so let's hope they can keep this high.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna go with the Falcons. Okay, I'm gonna go with the Falcons as well too. I just they're gonna Beijon is a beast and just give him some room. He's gonna do just fine. And San Francisco you have Drake Perty and Mac Jones are both.
Speaker 1: Kind of I mean pretty might come back, but mac Jones is also kind of injury. But they got you know, they got McCaffrey, I mean, and San Francisco's found away with all these injuries, they've had to maintain a winning record. So I mean it's Kyle Shannan's a damn good coach. And against what everybody says, you know, players and coaches, I think if there's a good coach that has mediocre players, you can make them win better. Bad coach with great players you know, I think San Francisco, but I'm gonna take the Falcons. I think the Falcons. Okay, because another quarterback named Michael with one letter away from being a male Genitalia. Think about it, Michael Vick, Michael Pennix.
Speaker 2: Got it. Next one is going to be I didn't get that somebody on the social media, dude. It's going to be the Philadelphia Eagles versus the Minnesota Vikings. Vikings are at home in this one. Philly is favored by two and a half points according to the Better.
Speaker 1: Edge Dustin the Eagles, Saquan hasn't been himself. He got the curse of the three hundred and seventy carry season.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: It's a death sentence to careers, at least the season after Jones Drew DeMarco Murray. So he's got a list of this. Jones Drew DeMarco Murray, Eddie Jones, Ricky Williams, Arian Foster, Larry Jones, Barry Sanders retired. But if any team can cure an ailing running game, it's the Vikings, who are twenty fourth in the league giving up one hundred and thirty yards per game. Until this run defense improves, I'll take the high end running backs and running qbs against a banged up defense.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't ask, Okay, I figure going with the Vikings, the very rare.
Speaker 1: Do you ever pick against them? What time against the Eagles and they worked well? No, the Eagles did win, but I think I covered.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, and then for her positive justin XO was gonna with the Eagles in this one as well too. Let's go. Yeah, everybody would you pick? I picked the Eagles. That's great.
Speaker 1: Remember when everybody picked against Indiana except for Pat McAfee.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Indiana beat Oregon? I mean, the Eagles have been terrible. Seventeen thirty four points in two weeks. Our defense isn't terrible coming off of bye week. AJ Brown doesn't want to be there.
Speaker 2: It happens. Defense isn't looking great.
Speaker 1: And brand probably will be eventually, but not today, not Sunday, not Sunday at noon.
Speaker 2: Kickoff the boom. I knew that was coming. It's the greatest way to listen to the game. People.
Speaker 1: You time it up for the boom, You get Paul Allen on k Fan, you get your Bluetooth speaker going, and then you have it pause right before that kick hits it, and then when he says it, you hit play, and then you have your second purple positivity. You got Paul Allen. Listen to just an extroom before and then you listen to Paul Allen during the game. I would listen to justin extro paula Vikings game.
Speaker 2: Oh, he says high praises about you too. He's very he's a very good love. I love it. But he's like, put your hand up, you put your hand down. It's a podcast. I love it. It's so funny. I love it. It's so funny. All right. So that's based of anything else we can think of, uh for football wives, no, for anything else in the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want me to go through some uhm right, We're we're basically a male podcast, so we're gonna try to help you people. You people being males. Are you not happy with your size? Eat these eight powerful penis enlargement foods. Number one, Oysters are basically a sexual rocket fuel packed with zinc and boost testosterone, and it helps you perform like a champ jamp. So gross though, right, Oysters? You were had? Nope, don't plan on it all right. Number two pomegranates. Pomegranate juice is basically natural viagra. They are an antioxidant power ouse that helps increase nitric oxygen niatric Okay, I'm tough.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling on that one.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna skip past it, which relaxes blood vessels and embraces blood flow to the penis.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number three Garlic might not be sex on the breath, but it is a natural blood thinner that helps clear up the arteries, allowing more blood to reach your d.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Number four you basically call yourself popeye after eating this spinach.
Speaker 2: If you want a larger than your index finger, eat foods rich and magnesium, and the follic acids like spinach is crucial. Number five. Number five dark chocolate. I heard this one.
Speaker 1: Dark chocolate isn't just for cravings. It is rich in flavoroids that improve blood flow, making your erections fuller and stronger. Number six watermelon. Watermelon is nature's sweet little viagra thanks to amino acids called slit slitcherine. Nailed it that boosts nitric oxide and improved blood flow to the penis.
Speaker 2: See I got it the second time. The first time. Bananas I hate these all the time. It's the fucking line. Every day I eat a banana.
Speaker 1: Bananas are rich in potassium, which helped regulate blood pressure and supports better circulation, which is a key ingredient for.
Speaker 2: Rock solid erection. Rock solid, that's a great, bad name. Oh good one.
Speaker 1: Pumpkin seeds it you know what, it is, Halloween season, You're gonna have some pumpkin seeds around. Pumpkin seeds are tiny but mighty cracked with zinc and omega three. I fucking have omega threes all the time to this thing. This was support testosterone levels and overall sexual health. Maybe it's just grown bigger and I just haven't noticed. But that is your top eight foods to eat to make your than fine, bigger job. Thank you, thank you very much. I'll be I'll be hanging out with rock solid Erections next week.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Down at the Oh what the hell was that one place at the Union Station used to be. Oh god, it was some club that was just terrible. I'll never remember it, never remember, never remember.
Speaker 2: Well, Bruce fun sheld just you and I this week. Yeah, hi, Julian, Well, Well.
Speaker 1: I learned that a lot of the foods I eat are liars. I've also learned that Matthews doubling down on his Detroit Lions even though they had just lost, I mean only to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: But branch out her thrown hands, branch out their thrown hands. But you know, kind of that kind of deserved it. Guy, I got hits twice after the play was already blown dead. What have you learned? What I learned is that I really don't know. Oh no, that's not it. That's dumb. Oh, that's not it. That's not it.
Speaker 1: Oh you also had learned that Drew but Terra Oh yeah, Da Tara, yes, and Nick Puto. I learned that today, and I want to start writing this down. I got my little journal, but because I learn a lot, and then I don't. Yeah, that yellow pat would be nice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I better get you one soon.
Speaker 1: No, I went and bought my own things. Sorry, Jada, No, you gotta tell me something.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell me something you learned. I guess what probably punto punto punto one of the piranhas.
Speaker 1: That's not a swear word in a different language.
Speaker 2: No idea, don't want to look it up. All right, Well, thank you to our sponsors like Soda Stick.
Speaker 1: Go to sodastick dot com, put in the promo code beer Belly one word and get fifteen percent off on us on all their Minnesota inspired shirts, hats, socks. Whenever they started making underwear, I would purchase them as well, but not yet.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to by Urban Gerbert's Here in Bamigie soup season is here and it's gonna be chili and mac soup very soon. Bread Bulls are coming out next week.
Speaker 1: Bread Bulls also brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 2: Also being brought to by Andrew's Acres right here in Minnesota. It's down in Aca, Minnesota, not very far away from here. Wagoo Steaks Wagon two hours I believe wagu Steaks all sorts of ground beef, turkey, whole pork, vegetables, a whole bunch of st off So check out and Jakers. Going to Andie Zacresman dot Coyle.
Speaker 1: And get on their schedule. They are delivering to a place near you. Also brought to you by Paul Bunyan Communications, proudly sponsoring the Beer Belly Sports for almost three years.
Speaker 2: Get the gigazone. Also being brought to my home choice right here in Bamigia as well too. Need anything, electronics, appliances or really anything of your home. We found out today tires, tires, tires on your vehicles? Got the TV show on Netflix? No good show. Let's go on your vehicle. Don't you need tires? I do by front tires need.
Speaker 1: Front tires are needed. Also brought to you by the Nobb and Kettle quaintly thank you Scott Wilson. Quickly nestled between Lake George and Lake Alice. It is a great restaurant with phenomenal food. It's been on television. Josh Hollman is a renowned cook. So get out there, take your opportunity to be there all that you can.
Speaker 2: Next Wednesday, we're gonna be down. We're gonna be Next Wednesday, we're gonna be at the Silver Creek Saloon and Shoveling for a live show. Check us out, hopefully alive. I got told the internet. It's the reception. It doesn't matisest run on reception. Oh well he's got internet there got no Wi Fi. Okay, well we'll check that out. We'll think of the reds producers, on site engineers, and all of us in the words are red green and keep your sack on the ace bye.
Speaker 1: It was that it was very strange, It was very weird, peculiar, It was kind of amusing.
Speaker 4: It was rather funny.
Speaker 2: It was incredibly funny. I love it.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Beer Belly Sports. This has been a Jeffrey Productions show, so now you just know it's gotta be quality