Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done. I wasn't deal with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red.
Speaker 1: I see an orb of light.
Speaker 2: It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me. And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 2: The top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing. I don't like death.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, listeners. It Brandon from Tenfoil Teals bringing you another episode. On this one, I spoke to someone named Courtney who believed that she was being stalked by the Freemasons. We recorded this a little over a year ago, and since then all of Courtney's social media has disappeared, which is a little suss just because of the topics we were diving into and how she was afraid that these people were actually stalking her. So wherever you listen to Cult of Conspiracy, make sure you follow and subscribe to Tenfoil Tales if you enjoy what I do over here. But on that note, thanks to Cult of Conspiracy, thanks for listening, and we will check you on the next one. I'd like to take the time to welcome my guest tonight, Courtney. Thanks for coming on here and talking to me.
Speaker 2: Hey. Thanks, it's great to be here.
Speaker 1: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, So I'm an author and I've got three books published out in the world right now. The first two were self published, and then I had written something that went really crazy viral called Dear Human and that was a meme and kind of a poem and a love letter to humanity that came out in about twenty twelve, and then it went, yeah, so viral that we stopped kind of tracking it at a billion shares and things like that, so that, you know, became this thing that almost hijacked my life. And I've done other podcasts previously talking about being kind of on radars that you don't necessarily want to be on, even though you think you do. So specifically, I'll just say it Oprah's. And it was something that having grown up in the eighties, you know, in nineties, my mom would always have Oprah on in the living room and I'd just be kind of coming in to grab a snack or go back outside to play with friends, and I just remember, who is that sad lady? You know. I just always felt like she looked so sad. She had this kind of booming, how full voice that just seemed like it was hiding the insecurities of like a little girl in pain. And I knew that at age like thirteen. So fast forward, you know, many decades or you know, and I've written, you know, a book, and I've got this thing that's getting some traction and some attention. And one of the person the people who kindly blurbed for the book was Elizabeth Gilbert, who wrote Eat, Pray, Love, and she was kind of one degree away from Oprah, and one of her darlings went on tour with her and everything, and so I know that I was on the radars. And I also had a publisher to put together a really professional seeming proposal that I'd sent around to a whole bunch of Hollywood people. A whole bunch of literary giants, and you know, over the course of the years to come, I would kind of discover and learn the very hard way that Oprah is pretty much the gatekeeper for the entire publishing world, and so you don't want to piss off Oprah. I was actually recently at a disclosure event and that was one of they had a you know, a publicist there and a publisher and a lawyer, and they were talking about getting your story out into the world and getting getting it published. And that was the caveat that was you don't want to piss off Oprah. Well, I blew it and I pissed off Oprah. So you know that that became a really tangled, weird thing. And then through stumbling through that experience of what I can only really call hazing and very agy kind of gang stocky gas lighty stuff that went on for years, years, and I just at first was like, Oh, you're crazy, you're delusial, There's no way this is happening. These people, you know, the elites, they have so much more to worry about than little old you, just because you might have had this one, you know, golden ticket, golden goose, one hit wonder moment. They're not looking at you, and yet it seemed like they were. And I would show times damps and you know, I'd put something up and it would show up in one of their you know, stories or something. And by that I mean like people like the Kardashians. And because Chloe had retweeted the thing, I wrote, dear Human, and then that got it on you know, certain other radars, and they're very incestuous in that realm. In the fame realm was something I learned also through the course of this. I would call it a combination of like mean girl, you know, antics, and what I came to find out for extensive reading and studying up on Freemasonry and the Illuminati in general is humiliation and hazing, rituals, vetting, recruiting to see, you know, how the initiate will do under extreme duress. And they used to do it much more physically, and they still do, but they've also moved it over into cyber torment, which is what I was experiencing basically. So yeah, So that all kind of the timeline is that that the book The Meme came out in twenty twelve. The book came up by Findhorn Press in twenty sixteen with Liz Gilbert's endorsement. And then it was kind of after that that things started getting extremely weird. I was doing some intuitive counseling kind of reading sessions on a pier in a beach town in Old Orchard Main and you know, it was like twelve hour ships, and it was the ninety nine day summer kind of hook honky tonk, like toe rings and corn dogs kind of place family, you know, bring the family for the cheap kind of staycation, the kind of way I grew up as a middle class kid myself of just you know, beach vacations in the summer on a budget kind of a thing. So I was there doing you know, check ins and sessions. And I used to joke that when I was growing up, my extremely Catholic father used to give me the five bucks or the ten bucks to go see the lady, you know, the fortune teller, the palm reader, the mystic, the you know, the gypsy whatever. And then I kind of along the way became my own version of the lady, you know. And so there were twelve hour shifts. I wear like my bathing suit and a little sun dress over it. I'd take dips in the ocean in between and and that really helped. But during one of those summers I was doing this, I believe I was sent in the same week a fed who came and got a connection with me of reading, and she had me put she had some back pain, so I do some energy work too, and so I put my hands on her lower back and gave her some messages and you know, it's really only like a fifteen twenty minute exchange. But then when she went to pay me, she was pulling out like one hundred dollars bill and I was like, oh, that's that's really generous, and she goes, no, it's worth it. You helped me alleviate some back pain that I've been having for fifteen years and just popping out for like their candy and that that's the first time I've had relief other than like going the chiropractor, you know, getting a massage or something. So thank you. It was just like ten minutes and she felt some something left. So I was like, well, really glad you liked your session. She's pulling on her fbibad just she's paying me. And that was a weird one. And then like two or three days or maybe a week or something. After that, a couple came and they were a bit older, and you know, the woman had worked they both retired, but it was a birthday, and so I gave her a session. She said, oh, you are the real deal. This and that, and she said, you know, gave me your card, and and she'd work in the White House. She'd worked, you know, very high up in the administrations from Carter up through Obama. And so she really, you know, liked what I was doing. And at that point, I'm starting to notice a pattern of like, hey, you know, I've been doing this for a while, started kind of with friends and family and on my own secret journey to to try to help people, you know, connect to their own higher self or whatever you want to call it. Because heard some of your previous shows, and like you, I'm not. I'm kind of a political and a religious, but I do keep a connection to source and spirit and whatever people want to call it, creator, God, a la Buddha. You know, people have different names for the one true you know, source of all right, prime directive if you want to go. But so so I have drunk faith. I've always been kind of on this journey one way or another, and that one week it felt like, Okay, there, I'm on some radars here and I'm being you know, vetted in some way or tested to see what my quote unquote spiritual gifts are. And that's really what through again later on extensive reading. At the time, I was very naive and green and had no idea what was going on, but found out that that's how Freemasons operate is they will find their target. They will if they think you have any kind of occultic skills or skills to be able to kind of not even I don't want to say the word predict. I think it just gets such a bad rap, Like the movies do it all really supernatural and paranormal, and I think a bit more like metaphysical, and I call it like like so to work with with cards sometimes, you know, and I'm even moving away from the cards. I don't really necessarily need them. I can just tune into the person, because I know that could be problematic for some people. Are like which crack, which crack? Definitely not. But yeah, So they were kind of watching and then and then weird things would happen, and I was like staying in a Buddhist community and a black Ops helicopter was just swirling right above my cabin in the middle of nowhere. And then prior to that, when I had still been in Maine, was in the middle of nowhere again, and it was like a little farm town where it'd be more people with like work boots and flag shirts and you know, down home. And there were these guys with suits and earpieces there and standing very officially. And that had been after the Secret Service reading. So yeah, I jump around because that's what you do, and you're trying to remember the kron things. It's all so wild, so, you know, just getting this like Jason Bourne kind of thing. And I'm just like a normal middle aged, you know, middle class check who wrote something that just you know, popped off on the world. So I didn't understand any of it, and I thought I was crazy, and I just my friends thought I was crazy. I'm sure my family had. So I just stopped talking about it, you know. I didn't want to share, and I didn't want to keep getting them, as they call it, the pinched forehead, oh your nuts, look, you know, And I know what I was saying. I knew what was happening. I knew there was a component to it that involves frequencies and music and certainly like I felt like my whole life was DJed and and so I did sort of check in. I had therapists at the time. I had good friends who were you know, accountability buddies of if I was felt like I was going too off the rails and becoming too obsessed with about trying to like Nancy Drudicote all this stuff, you know. But but I was considered you know, very saying, very balanced, just going through something, and they didn't you know, I asked, did they think I was paranoid? And they said, no, we think you're experiencing something, you know, da da da. I asked, did they think I was schizophrenic and hearing voices? And they said, no, you seem very you know, calmon anchored, and you don't You're not very changeable. You don't seem to have altars. So it seemed like the you know, the friends that did get it and the ones who didn't want to just shut me down, shut me out, we're seeing the patterns that I was showing them through, like you know, timestamps and screenshots and the different things that were like a phenomena that was happening, and they were like, but why you I was like I don't know, like I really don't, you know. And then you go back and you can kind of connect some dots back in time and think, well, maybe this isn't just out of the blue, and maybe there's certain things or markers that were going on. Like my nana had worked at Harvard Medical in the labs, my dad was a superintendent of schools and were Glyne Massachusetts. My mom had been missed Massachusetts. You know, there there were connections. It was Boston, right, and so Boston being a hop, skip and jump from New York and Boston being a very very political talent, and you know, I'd worked in lobbying and you know, met people like John Kerry and Said Kennedy and had worked in a firm that was you know, Tip O'Neil's son and everything. So that that whole world is just extremely ancestuous, the world of politics, entertainment, musement, you know, music, the media. They're all in my opinion, observation and experience, run by Freemason. So once you know that, like I heard your when you prior guests talking about the Farm League Freemasons, and that's a new term to me, but it makes so much sense because people often think, well, it's just old guys in the lodge and they do good deeds in the community. And I think that may be true of like thirty second degree in below, but what you know, but then you know, more people, more and more people are understanding that Luciferian stuff kicks in at thirty third and up, you know. And so my dad had pattied for Sammy Davis Junior, who was a non luthifarian and back in the sixties, helped him win a tournament, got to talk to Frank Sinatra on the phone, and then he played the back nine holes with JFK when he was a senator before he began along before he became president. So my dad somehow was a golden boy with six foot four blonde you know, kind of like moved in those circles a little bit on the edge because he was more like the poor middle class kid and they were all the rat pack and you know that era. So so you could just go back and back and back, and you kind of go, well, there's some you know, I guess our family is like Pilgrims or something, and daughters of the American Revolution, and there may be some some indigenous in the next who knows, but there's you know, a lot of European things. So I do I do I think I'm bloodlin No, No, not at all. But I wasn't that sort of bizarre gifted and talented program as a kid, and have come to fund out from other kind of truth theors, overcomers and survivors and whistleblowers that those those programs were pretty Masonic. Don't have much recollection of that. So so my my theory, my working theory is my dad was like pretty brilliant and was definitely mentored and groomed in his own ways to move up in education. And you know, also had some very strong Jesuit ties with Boston College, and the Jesuits, which you know, if people know are not is basically the military branch of the Illuminati, and they are often sometimes called Opus stay. So that's when you're getting into the big dark, hairy, scary you know, International Elite of Human Trafficking, et cetera, Epstein Island, you know, pgdy kind of stuff. So so you know, again finding out how the system works, doing my due diligence and understanding the hierarchy of it, their plans, how vast and connected it truly is. And being someone that they call a wild card that just sort of stumbles in, isn't necessarily born in or groomed in or married in, but just kind of starts, you know, getting curious or has that kind of what At the time, I had fame hunger, and I would even call it toxic ambition. I just wanted to be in that world. I wanted to go to the parties, had no clue what was going on at the parties. You know, it was totally wide eyed and naive, like I said, and innocent. But then you know, as you get older, you start hearing things and you're going they're not They're not who they present themselves to be. And then you get a real education and evil if you try to get anywhere near their world. Because there's a there's a there's barbed wire, there's glass, there's there's gun, there's knives. It's and I'm speaking metaphorically but also probably physically right, it's just it's a very high wall and behind it they have their umbrella, right, they have their umbrella of safety and protection and so like people understand about fair gaming with scientology and how crazy and hazy and like frat boy that can get and just like annihilate people's lives reputations, block your love life, block your money, block your housing. And that's that's a baby branch of the Illuminati. Like that's you know, not even the real deal of what they have come to call the family they think about. Who uses that word really an anonymous way is you know, the mafia, the Illuminati, Freemasons call themselves the family, and gangs call themselves the family. So you can imagine there's a lot of cult pressure that goes on and a lot of metaphors, a lot of anecdotes, a lot of story, and a lot of skits and snippets and jokes because that's how they get the information to the recruit or the initiate, which you know they're going to see if you can run the gauntlet and do sort of like a survival of the fittest, you know, mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually, because they want that's why they consider themselves elite. They want the best of the best, the krem dela Creme, the most intelligent, the most attractive, the most funny. You know, you've got to have some kind of niche or skill. But that said, had also read in the materials they don't actually want someone who is genuinely naturally just organically talented and connected to sort of the creator side of you know, life. They want people who are sort of mediocre and can be shaped and brought along and you know, molded and broken. So I definitely was not in that category. I'm just too feisty. I I you know, was not a kid. And I think a lot of them get really just brainwashed and mk altered from a young age for their little nWo roles and their scripts and everything. And that's what we're seeing in my opinion again like play out on the world stage right now, is you may there may be levels of people's consciousness of awareness around these topics, like you may know or think you do what a dream to crow or frazzle dripp or any of these you know, hot button words are. But do people understand like that that is baff and that worship, that that is satanism, that that is you know, demon summoning, and that that is witchcraft and black magic at its highest levels, and that that is not science fiction. That is actually what has always run our country if you just even look at our dollar bill with the Freemason symbols, right, but we know we were sold to bill of goods, buy them about them, about how they're just this, you know, harmless group of philanthropists, and then you get into you understanding the practices of the child harm and and on and on, and that they have the checkerboard, and the checkerboard is the dark side does the dark deeds and the light side does the front facing kind of charitable things that are supposed to whitewash the dark deeds and balance it all up because they love their concept of duality and balance, even if they're not very good at implementing. You know. But yeah, this may be common knowledge for a lot of people, maybe new intel for some. And I think just what I learned from being what I will call targeted by these factions, and specifically I think within all that is the Royal Jester faction, which I learned about the I'm like, oh, yep, that's all the high level comedians. That's your talk show hosts, that's you know, you're Jimmy Fallon, You're you know, James Gordon, your Kimmel, your SNL people and stuff. So that's when they are funny. They rise up through the ranks, like Lucille Wall Lucifer Bail, you know, so she was a very high level Satanist in her day, and so comedy, ironically they use comedy more and this sort of mockery, denigrat humiliation roast way, and that's also how they will rise through the ranks. As if kind of a weird way to say it, but if you can make Lucifer laugh, he'll keep you around, you know. And so I was taking all this traumatic stuff that was happening to me, and I was just becoming funnier and funnier and weirder and with darker humor. And I think that kept me a loti frankly. And at this point now then there was also like this Operation lover Boy, you know, thing they tried on me, which they do to a lot of people. They're gonna send someone, you know, All illuminating matches are basically arranged, you know, they are approved, they're both and it's very very rare that they would ever have anything organic because they have there's a lot of bloodline stuff. There's the Rothschilds and the and you know, so on that wants to keep their bloodline, you know, good and inbread. You know. So outsiders are not well, got no new friends and no kind of thing. And so then yeah, when you sort of this wild card and you stumble to the edge of the garden party and you're peaking in the window and you're going, oh, my goodness, there's orgies and crazy stuff in there. And again I am speaking more metaphorically. I stay far away from the people and their hubs because I like to say in the US anyway, that New York is the Devil's arm pit, and then la is the devil's other arm pit, and then Vegas is this crotch. So those and that's not to say there isn't a Mason Hall and you know and building in every town in America. But I'm thinking those are the places where they have their gatherings and their rituals, and they're they're more open in those spaces from what I've observed. So I'm just dumping a lot on your hair. Do you have any questions or clarifications or anything that's coming up so far?
Speaker 1: How did you know that they were the Masons, Like, what was the giveaway to you that these are Masons, they're connected or whatever? Like what was the signs for you that made you think that.
Speaker 2: The hand signs so like exactly signs is the right word. So they they have their whole language that's almost like the sign language for the hearing impaired, but it's they use mudras, they use different And then I started to learn bit by bit and decode things. It was sort of like it would happen, the experience would happen, and then I'd be like, well, what does that mean and why is this happening? And then I would go do my research and I would understand the playbook, you know what I mean. So I read about Fritz Springmeier, uh, how to create an undetectable Illuminati mind slave, and that's what they all are. And once you like read his materials of how they break them, how they shape them, how they raise them, how they am filter them and tweak that and everything over the course of their whole lives, you just like see it in them, you know, you can just they have an energy signature almost like you know when they say if somebody goes demonic, their eyes go black kind of thing with Satanists, Luciferians, Freemason's Illuminati. It's it's just this near, it's this superiority near that if you've ever seen any of them interviewed, they have that kind of sneer. It's a mocking tone. It's the double speak. So it was it really wasn't an overnight revelation, basically, is the long and short of it. It was an understanding over time and study and you know, careful observation and not stalking or anything, because like I felt like they were stocking me, and I was just trying to stay safe, you know, by understanding what they really were. And I actually have this, of course wild hair bizarre theory that it's not mean just reemas. I mean, that's the human faction alumnati or the sort of celebrity version of that. And you know, then you have your politics, and you have your entertainment at large, your film and music or whatever. So I just because they kept you know, kind of giving riddles, and they kept giving you know, hints, and they kept repeating words, and then this was the kicker. I knew it with some kind of alphabet boy situation with like CIFBI something because I would write things in my private note section on my iPhone and it would start coming out of their faces like I was like scripting them and that was trippy. That was a That's one thing they do is they do the mockery. They do the mimicry. They're trying to drive you over the edge and make you feel crazy, and they're using technology. Really, what it is a bunch of rich Athhols with technology and money. You know. It's it's that skull and bone sprat boy vibration and frequency of you know, how much can we get away with? And then sometimes there's the positive reinforcement, you know. It's it's cult mentality and cult tactics, which I don't think I would have known had I not, like way back in the day, taken a college course on cult mentality and tactics. And I think it saved me too. I think it really helped me understand what. You know, they're wanting to say that one world order in a new world orter is like is going to benefit everybody, right, and that it's the and it's one We're all one, okay, And so there there is a version of that that is you know, very pure and not dystopian and weird and hive mindy and ai e. It is unity consciousness, but that is not something they are interesting because you find out their satanist and they want to steal, kill and destroy and everything they say is like every day is opposite day with them. So there's a lot of crazy making, gang stocking, the signs that they're making or communicating, you know, certain skills, they have rituals they need to attend or you know, they're making threats. You know they're doing devil horns is a threat. It's like go to Hell. It's hill Satan and you know these people, they've got everybody doing it at rock concert. It's like and so they just want to put us all under these kind of mass spells. And I was just someone who I think I was like the kid in the old fairy tale, like you know, the Emperor's New Clothes, where everybody was going along with it, and I was the only one that felt like, but that guy's naked, he has no clothes on. So I feel like the little boy that was like, but you're lying. And I mean I felt like that way back when I was six and the priest was at the polpe it saying something and would get almost not you know, visions or anything, but just feelings that he was just ingenuous. And then later in high school, you know, going to Catholic school myself finding out some joke on the bus or something that one of the boys made about altar boys and priests, and then something clicking and thinking, this is not just a one off joke or Rando cerve. This is like a phenomenon. And I think I knew that at age thirteen fourteen fifteen, when I was studying Atlantis for my you know term paper, I was already you know, on the edge and fringe of things. So I went home to my extremely Catholic you know, Irish Catholic parents and said, you know, I think this is a problem, and I think it's probably bigger than we'd imagine, and something happens all the time. And they said, well, you can't say that that's blasphemy and those are men of God, and you know that's that there may be a perve here and there, and they'll deal with it, you know, that's a church matter. And they just got really chestised and really really frustrated. I felt like, okay, I can't even, you know, say that I have this really strong intuition that this is a really rampant problem, because I got in trouble just for saying that. Well, you know again, fast forward twenty to thirty years, and my gut was right then and it's right now about all this rampant pedophilia that's going on in trafficking. And I don't want it to be true, and I didn't want it to be true then, and I don't want it to be true now, and I every day wish to be proven wrong because for seven years, these people, you know, had teams and it was elaborate and sophisticated, and then they would kind of go away for a little while I'd get strong and grounded and support and therapy, and they'd come back and it was like they were just like an abusive dude who's like winding up another punch, you know. And they do this thing called psychic driving, where they drive you around from one to the other, so you know, they're trying to land you on who's going to be a handler. And I could see the covens like I could see the teams, and I could see the affiliations, and I could see and I did also, I will admit I listened to a lot of this woman Jesse's the Boater, who was a defector from the system to learn, you know, not only simultaneously if what I was experiencing had been experiencing the reading I was doing that was correlating my experiences to their you know, methods and tactics, and then getting the backup from listening to Jesse who'd been in from ages five to ten and can decode all of it, like she's just really brilliant at that. So I was getting Yeah, I was getting overwhelmed. I was getting stressed, and I was just trying to I was in survival mode. I was just like, they're gonna kill you. They're gonna kill you because you're being vocal, and you know, I was getting like weird death threats and rape threats, and just being vocal and public and female and having an opinion is extremely dangerous, even just on the Internet. It's really weird. It's a morass of you know, anger and misogyny and fear. So I didn't really want to be the target of that. So I actually did go off social media for like three years, and then I started kind of inching back and dipping a toe in again, and the antics kicked up again. And I will say some of the chief tormentors and bullies through all this were the Kardashians, who I've come to call the Kartashians because that's what they are to me. They are the ultimate mean girl bullies. They will come up with new and ridiculous, diabolical, juvenile ways to try to gaslight you like, including dressing like you do, saying things again that somehow they're all being fed. There is someone said, I think it was Jesse, that they have their own Internet, like there's a black wove or the dark web. They have what is called Node nine, which is my understanding from you know, let's hearsay. I can't prove it obviously, not in there, don't have a pathword, but you know Node nine is apparently where they distribute things and it's their own, you know, private web, meaning whether we call it the freemason like high levels, the handlers, the programmers, the Sisters of Light are kind of the women's side of things, in the light side of things, and then the mothers of darkness. And then they have of course priests, warlocks. They love their titles, you know what I mean. They love their trophies, they love their titles, They love their blank anything shiny, Rolex's cars, yachts, you know, et cetera, fill in the blank. These are the prizes they get for the crap they do. And I just started to catch on to it, catch onto it, get less afraid and more annoyed, and then really enraged. And then, you know, I think I felt like I was auditioning for the first year and a half or you know, eighteen months or something. And then I started to be like, Okay, none of them is going to break whatever this weird blacklisting, you know, black balling, kind of hazing fourth wall is and just act like a decent human and say a lot like none of them has that capacity. And that was weird, and I thought, Okay, I'm just not important. I don't mean anything, no big deal, like I'm just another you know, fan girl or something to them. And then but then it was just weird because you get all these mixed signals, which they want because they're about confusion, chaos. But anyway, that was called Operation lover Boy. It's also there's a song called Heartbreak Warfare they do it over and over and over again. I'm not special, I'm one of many. They've done it too. It's kind of like those romance military scams that the Nigerian guys pull on old, you know, widows to try to build them out of their money. But so you ask, how did I know it was Freemasons because it just kept happening, and it kept being more and more elaborate and more and more funded. So it wasn't just your local you know, cops harassing or something. Or though there was one guy who at one point had like really weird poparazzi cameras in the front of his car and the back window of his car, and he was like on the route where I was walking. I saw him a few times there, and I was like, dude, what are you doing? Like this is Colorado. This is not La or New York or it was some little suburban neighborhood in Colorado. And he clearly looked like he was like a private eye. So so just weird, weird, weird stuff was happening over and over and over. And the women, the couple that I had done the you know, secret service and admin way up in the White House. I forgot to say, this part is pretty crucial. She came to my book signing, they both did, and then they took me out for dinner after and they bought like twelve copies of my book and she says, I want you to handsign this one to Hillary and this one to Michelle Obama. And she goes and I'll make sure they get them and I will make sure they read them, because that's a love. So again, the timelines are wildly but that was back in Maine, and then, you know, I felt like I was pretty heavily under weird surveillance and my phone will get messed with, and all kinds of things would happen that you can kind of fluff it off once twice, three times, even ten times, but if it's just ongoing, then you go, okay, we're doing this, this is happening. Well, I don't know what I'm being looked at for what, you know, what the thing is here, but I think Oprah was part of it, and they just they watched to see if they can nag you into the cult, if they can you know, make you drink the kool aid. And I was just not, you know, I'm just not that person. So that was a journey and a push pull and a like a power play and and all these mind games and just like so, yeah, I kept playing on my own, you know side of it. I have to take responsibility that my curiosity is never ending, right, So I really wanted to. I did kind of want to Nancy Drew and craft the code and figure out what the hell was happening. And so so I was just yeah, studying all of its connecting dots, seeing it then so clearly, and kind of wondering. Like then once you become you know, you can see it. You can't unsee it. It's like everywhere and you become attuned to that and stuff. But you know, I just I was living in fear a lot, and I was I was having a hard time like get you know, roots under me, and and I just felt like everywhere I went it felt like, you know, there were yeah, just kind of boogey man. I guess that probably is when paranoia did actually kick in, and I did feel like they were legit gonna you know, like Isaac Cappy me or something, you know, And when I saw what happened him, like that was terrifying because all the dude was trying to do is tell truth. But who knows how far he got into it or what, you know, a level of participation he'd had. And so I tell truth, and I think, well, they've diminished my voice and shadow banned me and censored me and made me such a laughing stock and called me crazy and done all this, like you know, like I'm invisible, I don't exist, I don't matter, I don't count, I don't have a voice that you know, they don't see me as a threat anymore, or many they never did. But like I don't know if you've heard of Kathy O'Brien, but she's a whistleblower two who talks about having been in in front of Congress, spoke of having been raped by Hillary when she was seventeen years old and having been traffic through the system by your pedophile father. And you know, so they leave her alone too, And I think sometimes I think, if you're really vocal, and you're really clear, and you have some divine protection behind you, because you're supposed to be vocal and clear and truthful, then they will give you a begrudging space. You know, they won't be so bombarding. And also you just get to a point where you're onto them, and so their tactics and tricks don't even work on you anymore. And they really like like fresh meat. They like a new recruit who's green, and they can watch the fear reactions and they can get that, you know, good old loose or whatever it is that you know, extract inciphon energy from you from your fear. So as this phenomenon kept happening year after year, I got less and less a great because I thought, well, you know, a if they were going to kill me, they would have by now. And maybe I have some weird protector in the system I don't know about, some dark prints I don't know, or they're just curious and they're going to see what I do next, and you know, they're bored, and I'm what I think they refer to as a living sacrifice. You know, you walk around knowing who and what they are, what they do, and you have to kind of live with that, and it's a torment and its own right, because you know, if you start going down all the rabbit holes to all the levels, and you know, basement upon basement of evil, of the things they do to both attain and maintain fame, not only do you become repulse. And then of course you go through all the fear of like, oh my god, how can that happen? How can that be? And then you go through well can't it's not real, And you go through the cognitive dissonance and go over and over and loops, you kind of pack yourself in and out of it. You know that you want to be crazy. You want to be considered so delusional that everything you're thinking, saying, and feeling and discovering is just a lie or just wrong or you know, made up because you have some void and you need attention, or you know, like I've gone through all of that with myself, believe me, and the conclusions unfortunately, more fortunately that I came to is no, I'm not crazy. Never was. Was extremely astute, intuitive and aware even from a young age of people's patterns and when they were being authentic and when they were full of shit. And so it's a gift and a curse, my friend. And I'm not saying I'm one hundred percent accurate. I don't think any human could be. But I have. I keep saying, like even to myself and to my spirit theme you know, my angels, like you know, if you if you want me to know that I'm wrong, please show me. And one day I said that, and I said, I want to know that all of this stuff is real or not, and I want to know today because I was so fed up, I was so confused, I was so exhausted, and I felt like, oh my god, if I'm supposed to be some freaking truth teller, warrior, soldier of light, you know whatever, I need a little more intel here. It can't just be need to know all the time. I need to know today that I didn't just make all this shit up in my hand, you know. And that day a woman came knocking at my door and she had been when of my packages had been misdelivered to her in the next apartment complex over, so she was kind enough to bring it over. She came in, she saw my place. It's kind of cute, it's kind of artsy, fart'sy fun, and she goes, oh, this is great. What do you do? And I told her, I said, you know, I do comething sessions and stuff. She goes, oh my god, can you do one right now? And I was like sure. So she came in and we got chatting and you know, you know, she starts telling it. You know, she grew up in a town in Arizona, and I don't want to give too many details away because it's her story, not mine. But basically the story she told me corroborated what we are calling satanic ritual abuse, and it happened to be in a church. So the things she described, even the way these people were dressed, you know, was extremely satanic. And so then I knew, okay, Satanic panic didn't die in the eighties. It wasn't just some kind of Rosemary's Baby stuff or Manson stuff like. It is very very much alive and kicking very much, you know, more powerful than ever with the technology piece, and it's something that people are really kind of freaking out about AI. And it's like, okay, but AI is you know, Luciferianism, Satanism, Illuminati, Freemasonry, whatever. We want to put a you know label on that. And then again, because it's your show, I will say, do you think there's some kind of demonic, arconic or ultra terrestrial energies that move behind these people and pull their strength? So if they have, if the celebrities have free Mason handlers in the shadows we'll never see. Then I think the Freemasons themselves have some kind of off world handlers we will never see. And that is something. It's like, how the only one I've made sense of, how it can be so vast, so elaborate, so organized, how it can go back so far, and that, Yeah, of course there are benevolent forces and malevolent four versus that. You know, that just makes sense. They've been selling us good and evil in every movie and you know, ever made, and so they're just depicting what is actually happening within us and around us. And and so why do I think they targeted me? I don't know. I could have had a pass life where you know, this little soul group or hive mind or cult or whatever. I pissed them off, crossed them, called them out, then calling them out. Now I'm not I'm not their favorite, you know what I mean? Like in some ways, I think they love playing cat and mouse with me and to watch, you know, how I figure them out. But they also don't like that. I'm not that I you know, I'm a miss like go snitch, tell, rattle and roll, because I in the last three or four years This is the other way I know. I've definitely counseled a bunch of people who've had a lot of sexual trauma from childhood, and inevitably comes up this person had connections in either the military, high level up or YadA YadA, YadA, And so these were not Farmley Masons that these people were. That was your grandfather, that was your great grandfather, your uncle, you know. And so I would say a good portion of the say maybe it was fifteen hundred people or something less, you know, during pandemic. I would say, you know, fourteen hundred of them had some kind of you know, child harm story that they were overcoming. And I would how I would know this is I would go, Okay, what happened when you were four, what happened you were eight, what happened when you were twelve, what happened you're twenty two? And inevitably they would sort of burst into tears and say, how did you know? And I'd say, I don't know, it's just something in your soul. Kind of telling me that age was the best way I could kind of describe it. What I really think it is is something in their face, something and their energy, their body language, and yes, of course their soul that's you know, always shining through our eyes with crying to me for help. And I thought that the secret was killing them, is what I learned over time, and that not being able to say it out loud, not being able to talk about it, caring shame about it, that wasn't their shame, and then me too. It sort of blowing the Pandora's box open and the lid off in some ways. But then I was doing this triaging of these souls who were maybe not able to tell it in their immediate environment, at their you know, or be open about it with friends or at their workplace or even partners. And I was often honored and freaked out to be the person they were opening up to because I guess if I honed in on the age where they were the most hurt, then I could say to them, well, here's the process I've been given by by my own you know, guidance, and take it or leave it. But I think you at this age, say you're forty three now and you're going back to five year old self, you go in that room, you get them out of there, and you you do a rescue. Now, if you have to do it visually, you know, in a meditation with prayer, draw it, sing it, you know, write it, screaming in your car, whatever you have to do to release that from you. And and you know, then you just take that child out of that environment and hug them home back into your heart. And they would just weep. And I mean I was getting misty, and it was just such a powerful experience. But it happened over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. No, and to the point where I was so angry. I was so angry and felt so helpless and powerless to help these people who had these sort of fragmentations. And you know, if you go into the Freemason psychology, is they want to do that. They want to atomize them as children and make them controllable their whole life. That's a way to force open the third eye and do it like a false Qundolini bonding experience with the victim and then make them live in fear of if you ever tell then so and so will die, or you'll die, or you know whatever, I'll go to jail. And if they really bonded to that person, they don't want to lose that person, even if they don't understand that's not a healthy love. So that was devastating, and you know, everything after that point, I think it was like creators sent it to me because I help these people find some way towards some kind of healing around those horrific things that I did not experience as a child, but was now suddenly coming to me in just like wave after wave after wave. Like it was horrific to you know, think of how vast and how it crosses all kinds of you know, race, and it crosses economic boundaries. And so I don't know if those lower level Masons are not doing it or doing it, or they know what's coming or they don't, but I know that at the higher levels that is just a requirement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like there's so much to take in from everything you just talked about. But when it comes to these secret societies, these people, the upper echelon or whatever you want to call these elites, there's a lot of stuff that goes on with it that is hard to for a lot of people understand, especially like if you've never dealt with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, what I learned the common thread was a lot of these families had alcoholism in them, okay. And so really literally when you open to the spirits, you open to the spirits, okay. And so if a man, for example, is getting drunk, you know, drinking, you know, working hard all week maybe you say, and drinking up his paycheck on the weekends with the guys and then coming home maybe either passing out, puking or wailing on the kids. And that did go on for a very long time it still does. Then then you have a recipe for generational you know, incess molestation secrets. And then it just keeps going. And then they want to wrap a religion around it, which is, well, it's all sacrifices for Lucifer. If I, you know, do this and move away from christ consciousness and creator source energy into darkness, then I am developing my enlightenment. Because they think they're shutting their ego and they're programming to be a good guy, to be a family guy. So they have that front facing kind of cover life where they're upstanding pillars of society and Christians and whatever. And then they you know go home and drink or drug or you know, hand their keys over to the demonic portals and realms, which is like coming through going yep, okay, thanks, I'm gonna I'm gonna go, you know, have sex with a granddaughter, and then in the morning you're gonna have a huge hangover, you may even have blackout, and then everyone's going to rush to your defense saying, well, he was drunk, or he didn't mean it, or you know, he's a good man, or he made a mistake, or you have to forgive or whatever other nonsense that my client's heard over and over and over. Right, So, yes, it's a lot to unpack because it is just so rampant, and I think if we want to really get into the spiritual explanation, it isn't just men lust and booze and you know and premasonry practices. It's a lust entity that attaches to the purp and likes the light of the vic and so it's really coming to just feed, and it's going to feed out of despair. Like the Dementors and Harry Potter, you know, flying above the Quidditch field, they're whipping people up. These people are in lust and they're making out. These people are in you know, anger and they're fighting. These people are in love and they're just kind of all cozy canutally, and it's sort of like, you know that these entities, these beings, these offworlders feed on us, and we are their food source. We are their reality TV, we are their entertainment. We are their slaves as well, meaning energy slaves. Right, They want to harvest you, so they really want a strong emotion. And I think the benevolence and the celestials probably do feed might be the wrong word, but they are nourished and sustained by our advancement, our evolution, by when we do kind things and good deeds and the small act that you know, will benefit one another. That's then getting their wings in heaven or something, right like Clarence and wonder, it's a wonderful life. You know. We we do good down here then, or over here, under here, whatever, interdimensionally if you want our time quantum, I don't know, but you know, I kind of sometimes revert back to my capic training of you know, hell, heaven and purgatory, and I feel like Planet Earth is a bit of a purgatory kind of situation. So yeah, so there's a lot to impact because it is playing out physically on what you know, people would call the three D tangible earthly realm, whether you want to call it flatter fear earth, you know, towards peroidal earth or global. I mean, it doesn't matter. It's like how we treat each other while we're here in the sim or this matrix. Right so so, But my whole thing of being vocal and why of hope actually about these you know, this vast, yucky, sticky demonocrat is never before have we had the Internet to expose them, and they in secrecy and keeping these practices in the shadows, and they will fall down again. You know, they've already fallen. They're fallen, and they will fall even further away from grace because too many people know now, and too many people are becoming more in the know and asking more questions and connecting more dots. So we outnumber them sometimes, you said recently two to one, and I believe that. And they may have all the resources, they may have the cleverness and the long standing plans, and they may still see us as cheaple and deplorables and profanes and uninitiated, but you know, the human spirit is something they kind of didn't count on us. That one variable that is the Curveball and the Wrench in their works because it's indomitable, it's resourceful, it's resilient, and it does when you step on its toes, say ouch, back off. It does when you try you break or steal or siphon its soul and use it for your own benefit or profit. Say I see that, I see what you're doing. I may not be able to stop you in the Mason owned courts, or you know, I can. I can do what I can do in the court of public opinion by exposing what I know of you and how I've felt with your tactics and methods, and how it has been revealed to me your character or lack there is, you know. But yeah, I mean we could go off on tangents, say it's UFOs, it's alien Wars, and then it's playing out on the human realm. I do think there's an astral component, and that's where all these like warlocks and witches vie for power and they have these, you know, apparently like pretty primal battles where they're trying to get seats on the Satanic Council. And you know, Jesse's been good about outing a lot of that. So I recommend anybody could go look at her on a Quarius Rising Africa and a whole bunch of other you know sites, but that's one where she does a lot of her deep diving. But I think that's when then I started looking and trying to find materials of people who'd been in masonry and left and how they were treated and how, you know, how some of them got to live and some of them didn't, And it just almost seemed like a big dark lottery. And you don't know if they're still trying to maybe flip you, or if someone in the system has a little shine for you and it just wants to keep you as their toy. Like you don't know, and you'll never know because you don't have the same resources they do, right, So you just have your voice and your story and your impressions and your you know, research data that you've then kind of applied and implemented, and then also the anecdotal evidence overwhelmingly of the people who have been harmed as children who are now adults and who are recovering and putting their own puzzle pieces together and doing it hopefully with compassionate people who could hold space for them to grow into the adult they came here to be, because so many of them, this is something else about the Lemnati in general, are children. They are you know, broken vampire children is kind of the softest way I can say that. And then they continue to perpetuate the cycles of abuse, and you know, they they think it makes them special and illuminated and enlightened, and it just makes them sad, weak and caged, you know, with golden handcuffs. So I do believe that more people, whether we're talking like boots on the ground kind of thing or more of the war of consciousness kind of thing, are just really going to get to that place where it's going to be some kind of other version of a best deal day, you know, and just the oppressors are going to be held accountable one way or another. And I'm not someone who would ever advocate violence by any means. I don't think that's the way we need to do it. I don't think that's effective. I think it just gets more violence. That said, I think you've got to keep your kids safe at all costs and make a better, safer world for the generations to come. So people like me aren't sitting in rooms with you know, more harmed children because people were afraid to speak up about it, to push back on it, to say no, you won't do that, and know you won't get away with it. So that's where I'm encouraged is that, you know, again they thrived in secrecy and their vow silence. I do think enough of them now are at a tipping point where they are freaking sick of that valve silence themselves. You know, it is not easier fun. I'm sure to live a in you know, an inverted gendered body, which happens a lot with the elites and the illuminaties. They're presenting as one gender and they're really structurally something else. And so that's part of that Baphomet agenda and the agenda of long term depopulation and eugenics and you know, wanting to have more lab created humans than organic, naturally procreated humans. And so they're just you know, one way or another. I was never going to think I was going to be someone to grow up and be like it's the guy remain man, you know, like I am not you know that person I I but I you know, having been now someone who has had you know, some gaslighting moments with Obama himself through the airwaves. I just don't respect them. I don't respect them. I had voted for him twice. You know, these people, I I know too much now about what there really are behind their personas and their masks. And I think they both love that and hated about me. And I think that's one reason again I'm still around, is I'm a I'm an anomaly to them. They cannot put me in a box. They cannot just write a check and have me roll over and be part of their you know, gross running train gang rape initiations, which no, thank you never, you know. So they literally do go to you know, rituals and sign their name and blood. Apparently in contracts they put you know, little trays of cocaine or you know, math or whatever out in front of a hotel room. And then they this is from a senator, Senator lynn Wood said, they will do gun child in camera, and so they'll put them in a room, put a gun to their head. They've got a child doing stuff and they're filming it, and then they're owned for life and that's all of them. It's like zero exceptions. So if they get to that level of a list or Mega fame. They've all been through the paces, which is why you see a lot of them start looking super demonic, and that is more than filler. That often is probably a drino face, you know, or something shining through there that ain't the human host anymore at that point, because it just seems so obvious with some of them, right, that's not just bad aging, That's not yeah, bad surgery, It's just it all looks very demonic and clown like at a certain point, maybe Nephilim or something. I don't know. I'm not like that BILLI biblically biblically scholarly, you know, up to par speed on revelation or any of that end times or anything that stuff or ascension. I don't identify as pagan or Christian or New Age or atheist or anything. I'm very much a spiritual person. I very much have a connection to Creator and know I say I left the church and kept Jesus. That's kind of where I land with all of it. Because we are an astra warfare man. We are in spiritual battle, and I'm not someone who wants to play the doom and gloom side of that. I'm believing evil at this level can be vanquished, is revealed and exposed. It can no longer slither in the shadows. It has to come out and be seen in the light, and then it has to transmute, because it's not sustainable to have a planet where you keep raping, sodomizing, and cannibalizing your own children. You know. That's where I do think more of them are not quite human because like most humans, if you're not a total psychopath or a narcopath or petal war like, want to protect the innocent and the vulnerable, and so something, you know, their humanity switch or something has been turned off somewhere somehow, and that's going to be more than greed, more than last more than blackmail. I think there's something there that is I'm not going to even say drac O or reptilian or gray or anything that because I don't know, I really don't. It could be could be a hybrid of a lot of things. Demonic, arconic, you know, negative, just entities that are kind of I think more from the void, you know, where they have no operating system of their own, so they have to come and again hijack and feed off humans and pit us against each other. And that's that's dying because the more people that understand, you know, the the technological parts of it, the wealth influence of it, and then the spiritual aspects of it, like they're game over. They rely on you know, people's ignorance and non secrecy, and more people are having more conversations like this more and more every day at their dinner table, let alone, you know, in a podcast or something, and then it goes where it needs to go, and it enlightens and awakens those who are ready and the ones who aren't just think you're bat shit raising that's okay too, you know, didn't foil that man.
Speaker 1: The name of the show, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we get to explore different theories, whether they're conspiracy theories or truth plus time, because that's really what ends up happening is, Oh, didn't you say that three years ago? Didn't you say that ten years ago? And you say that twenty years ago? Yes? I did? And what did you say to me that I was crazy, insane, delusional and you know, needed help. I kept getting the help, and all the help kept saying, yeah, you seem all right, you know, you're on some interesting topics and themes that I don't really understand to relate to, but you seem pretty grounded, and I think, well, thank you. So you know, went to plenty of therapists, had plenty of talk therapy over the decades, and it was determined, you know, like I'm not that bad, and yeah, I have my own mental health issues and challenges for sure, and I get stupid celebrity crushes that got me entangled all up in this damn mess and had some limerens there, but like very clear now that you know, if he wants to be will and if he doesn't, he doesn't, and you know, not living in some fantasyland wanting to have a partner that's like tangible and present and not someone who just jerks your chain or plays with your head or heart, because that's that's what they do and it's a game to them, and to me, that's just maybe the most disgusting thing of all is Yeah, I've heard the horrible things they do to children and to animals, and you know, they go to tense cities where people are you know there ending up in ten cities because of what happened to them as children, and then they reach for substances and then their family throws them away and tense city and that's like a McDonald's derived through to an Illuminati member, right, Like, they're not going to clean that up. They could, they all have them money ten times over to clean those up. They're in their backyards, right, and they won't do it because that's part of their religion. Is Hey, you know, that's that's an easy quick person to disappear. That's an easy quick person to grab for ritual. So you know, they just see us as you know, food and with dollar signs in their eyes. And people say, but not all famous people are bad. I'm like, yeah, they are. They really actually aren't. All it is it actually is because they take that vow of silence and they know what's going on. So even if they aren't, some of the more heinous, you know, programmer groomer recruiters who are really you know, out there just ruining lives with their lives and their bullshit, like, they are participant by being you know, complicit and by keeping that valve of silence of what they know goes on and profiting from it. So I hate to burst people's bubbles with that, but they also kind of want them to get it like that. You know, you can't be at that level of fame and not have done the nefarious things. It doesn't matter how good the persona or the act is, or how intact the mask seems to be, or how you think that that one's a really nice guy or this one seems really sweet or really down to earth, oh that they are act towards They are acting and it is a role. And when they most of them, if not all, probably all have been groomed for forever, probably most or all of their lives. So you know, I started to just really desperately wish that one could be good, that one could have some shreds of goodness in them. And every time I would kind of do that, I would get whacked down, you know, and get like a real SmackDown of you know, why do you need them to be good? Why don't you just be good and do the best you can with that? Because that was like, oh yeah, that part, you know, that's the big epiphany I had, is you know, and then to find good and does good mean you still have a shadow and you wish that, you know, you have visualizations of you know, their heads popping off and them being vacuumed into space dust, very far away from anyone they could ever harm, you know, the vulnerable. They seem to get off unharming the vulnerable, and they will use any hosts that will allow them to do that. I think that's the best way you can phrase the phenomenon is it's easy to say all A listers are evil Freemason, satanic Illuminati people who've you know, hurt children for fame, and that's accurate. But it turns people off and makes them go, well, that's not credible, but it's it's easier to understand if you go, these people are hosts and they have handlers, and they're broken and they have mk ultra and doesn't mean like boohoo, poor you. You know, they still have to be held accountable for crimes that say their body committed. If we're doing some kind of body snatchers hijack possession, you know, like again I always called it like handing their keys over and then something else moves in and has a party and then leaves, and then they're left with that blackout hangover what did I do last night? You know. Again, it does not let anyone off the hook, ever, because there are still things that even under the deepest, darkest influence of like say the deepest darkest drug or or mind control or whatever, you still would have your moral compass that would say no, I will not do that, you know, and that that sustains me of Like, you know, there may be you know, Grammy winners out there who it's just you know, when they pick up their trophy, it's like I've killed a lot of kids, you know, or an Oscar it's like, hey, yeah, I'm responsible for a lot of deaths of innocence. And yet this is something that we grotesquely still sort of uphold and celebrate. And I remember going to Oscar parties and I remember wanting to, you know, be in that realm and put on the dress and the jokes and everything. And now I look at it and I just want to puke. I literally feel so sick to my stomach and so sad and so angry about the whole thing that I just feel a little like a Twilight Zone episode where like you're one of the you know, few people that's awake and everybody else's kind of like comatose, and you're trying to wake them up. You're trying to you know, Bomb's coming in common and Chicken little and this guy's falling, and then you go, wait a minute, that's not my job. That is above my pay grit. I have to I have to just find ways to be awake in this bizarre realm and try to navigate my own kind of life stream and my connection to not only my creator and my own soul, but to the people I'm supposed to yeah, service to others, help you know, in some way, or facilitate them in some way, or learn lessons and and you know, clear karma from things that I experience with them or or I don't want to say inflict on them, but like bring to them sometimes, so like bring to their life, like whatever kind of things we crash around on each other. Those triggers are actually gifts, you know, it's a dark gift. It's not when you ask for you when you want it or when you're happy about but your triggers and being able to learn how to lean into them, release them, and understand where they come from and why they're there and how they're trying to keep you safe. And so that's more like the psychological level, And a lot of this is psychological warfare. And psychological ops or operations, so you get real strong in your mind, real strong in your soul, and real strong and your intuition, they cannot mess with you anymore, you know, like it's your own mind and your own fear. I found with Mason's especially, that they want to, you know, kind of weaponize your own mind and your own fears against you. And then their job is done and they don't have to lift a finger. They don't have to get dirty, you know, or roll up their sleeves, are getting the mud, or do the work. So they do kind of pick people that have, yeah, kind of a fame ambition and a naivete and that's their favorite kind of person of milk, you know, And that's the category unfortunately fell into. And now I'm too savvy and I know too much, and I'm not impressed with them, and quite the opposite, I'm pretty rup pulsed. So I think they just kind of, you know, two people up, spit them out. That is what Hollywood does to stars anyway, whether you make it in the game, or you're just on the periphery or one of the supporting roles or something, or you know, you're painting the sets or like, there's there's a lot of stuff that goes on. And we're not just talking casting couch. We're talking lots of other you know, darker, dirtier, ritualistic things that that they have to be stopped, you know. So look, I just love to disappear forever on some level and just go beyond of each and write books and even with a pen name or something, and have a partner and you know, maybe just go to the swim in the sea. But I would never be able to live with myself knowing that if I know things about these creatures and their operating system and their methods and who they like to target and why, and I can get that out to someone who would just be like, oh yeah, I thought I wanted to go, you know, write screenplays or you know, be a production assistant on this film. But I'm going to be real careful. I'm not going to go to those partnies. I'm not going to rise up the ranks too quickly, because that's where it gets heady, and the money and the drugs and the offerings start coming in and the soul starts becoming, you know, having they have more and more of a death grip on you and leverage if you're a part of them, and if you do the things they do, then they think of you as someone to protect, because that's that above of silence too. And I could see it, like I could see it, and who stepped up, you know, and who was team what and who was playing what role, and like it just seemed really obviously clicks into high school, you know. And and that was weird too, because I'd never even in high school, I just was the floater. I bounced around to this group or that, and I never probably really fit in or belong in anyone, but I could get by and all of them. And so I never understood clicks or hive mind or groups or it just didn't. I guess I'm more of a lone wolf and more of a free agent, and I just didn't resonate or I would be the one kind of rejected or you know, yeah, exiled. So there wasn't that new for me to be, you know, kind of the one that was bullied. But it was new for me to start seeing why I was owning that there must be some sort of something that I had that they wanted and not to get into my ego like massive head pride about it, but to just kind of start observing and just kind of go interesting. And I think it's all you know, experience, and it's all you know, just learning curve and then shedding old programs and beliefs that no longer serve us to go forward and as a humanity. And I mean, I do believe our individual you know, karma and journey and soul whatever or coming back to our core christ consciousness where you know these things in greater shall you do Like that's that's just tuning out the noise of the world and the temptations of the world. And I don't mean in some way of like go sit in your garden with your Bible if you want to do that, and that lets you up do it. You know, could be go sit barefoot, you know, by a lake that could let you up do it. You know, anything that brings you more into your expanded self rather than you're constricted daily like I gotta paybills, I die myself, you know, because that's what the light feeds, the true light, not the false you know, Illuminati light, but you know that's more glamour or glimmer or false shine, but the true light of the spirit of the soul is priceless and should never be compromised for anything or anyone. And so that's why I think getting the message out of like whatever they do or don't do, we may or may not ever know, but I think we do know. And I think there's a lot of like not wanting to accept it because I will have to do something about it. And that probably scares a lot of people, especially people with kids. You know, want to keep kids safe, but they particularly want to keep their own kids safe. And that's completely understandable that not everyone's here to like be some kind of crusader, whistleblower toothtailler, Like I think it's just more like I'm just a human telling a human story that was kind of weird, had a lot of plot twists and turns, and someday I hope to have more of the puzzle pieces and more understanding about it. But at this point, it just like getting my psyche run through a meat grinder for seven years and for what, you know, like for some you know, ego contests, pissing contest, battle you know, over who could break me, you know, and or because I pissed Oprah off, or because I had crushes on John Mayer and Jared Letto and Snoop and then like they start looking back and making little you know, like subs, you know, like where you're like, no, that's a come on, Snoop Dog didn't notice that I exist. And it's like you get caught up in that. You get caught up in that because we were curated and trained, and I mean I grew up with that sho fame, you know, with Iron Carra the theme song of I'm Gonna Live Forever, I'm Gonna learn how to fly. And you know, it's just like you're you want your name in life, but you don't, you know, you want your name and the books of trying to do your best and being a good human, you don't. I mean, perfectionism is so the Satanic way, right, Like they're always tweaking themselves with surgeries and hormones and changing everything and instead of learning how to accept and love and have you know, grace for ourselves. And I even have grace for them, it's I have pity for them. I have contempt for them too, for the things they've done, for the cowardice of not pulling together and trying to make it better. You know, to just cruise along and their complacency in their lives. I have deep pain over that and deep agony over you know that. I know that it was never my job to fix, save, rescue, or heal any of them, or to rise them up back, you know, into the arms of real truth or real love or real creation. But it was my job to hold up a mirror. And I actually kind of had fun with that. And I'm honest, I don't think they did, but I did. And so I did that for a while and now I'm even moving away from that and just like, Okay, what's the role I want to play next? And I think that's what all of us, whatever, however we grew up, if it was humble beginnings, if it was silver Spoon, if it was you know, kind of more yeah, farm league or this upper echelon, you know, very hoity toity stuff like, there isn't a personal live that hasn't been free masonically influenced and for the negative. And so if you start taking your power back from noticing the symbolism, understanding their you know, their rituals, understanding their levels, understanding their hand signed language, they have nowhere to go. You know, they can't go back and slither into the shadows, because now the light is getting brighter, brighter and stronger and stronger, and it's shining in their eyes and it's waking them up out of their MK alter coma too. If they have alters who've maybe this alter is an assassin, or this alter is a beta kitty, or this alter you know, performance and into the stadium and it frees them from their you know, grip of these again demonic arconic programs thought forms, the mental slavery, right, like we know Bob Marley said that, and that was someone who unfortunately was probably in the system too, because but you know, for yourself from mental slavery, that's a good line and we'll keep it no matter who wrote it and why and when. But it's very prevalent for our times is to free ourselves from mental slavery. We have to understand, you know, I like to put it this way, but know thy enemy. You know, you have to know what what the other team, and I mean the darkness and the void and thevalent factions that are you genesis, that do you want to wipe out humanity, that do operate on greed, lust, and power and blood. You know, like that's the that's not the team we want to be playing for at this point in our human evolution. Like that is the team that needs to be and will be defeated through more and more people waking up and stopping supporting them, number one, Stop supporting them with your money, with your vote, with your time, with your energy, you know, and stop putting them on pedestals, Stop giving them your money, you know, stop giving them your vote. Just stop, just like, withdraw all your support from these things and have alternate forms of entertainment. May sound easier said than done, because like everyone wants to take their kids to Disney, but like we now know too much about Disney and Nickelodeon what that actually means and how those kids actually turned out, and it's not good. And so it's it's the crappiest place on earth. And Disney was a thirty third degree Mason, and you know, so they just peel back the layers of the onion and it is all the Mason onion. And how you know is like they have this like I said, sneer, and they think they're better than everyone, and they think they're the smartest, best looking you know, they're arrogant and they are violent, and they are in total insecurity, vanity, and fear. So they're slaves to their own. You know, they have their own mental slavery, which is that they have to achieve more, They have to have higher numbers in their bank account, they have to do another film and another tour, and they they are worked brasically basically to death, right like they are milked until they're useful and then they're thrown away or exited from the scene. And they have about six ways they do it. They do helicopter, they do you know, bat hot tub, you know, drowning or heart attacks. They do pills and overdose. You can just look and you can see over and over and over again from Buddy Holly and Kobe Bryant and you know Matthew Perry in the hot tub and Whitney Houston in the tub, and you know, they just have They're not original. They are very repetitive. And if you go back and back and back and back, you'll see it all throughout history that this has been going on and brewing. But yeah, these times as we're in where they just want to take over completely and not even being that subtle about the satanic agendas or that they want to enslave people and have a social credit system and listen to so you have to not consent, and you have to Yeah, I mean not all of us are going to learn to grow our own food or raise chickens, and not everyone is in a position to homeschool, but you know, incorporating more of those elements into our daily lives so we're less and less pendant and we're more interdependent, so that when things when and if things do hit the fan this year, because an election year, it's very charged and there's a lot of secrets and truth coming out on all sides, as does happen in those years. And when people realize like that's a farce too, that's just another game, that's just another distraction, then they're just going to want to keep it like really local and simple. And I do not mean like fifteen minute cities at all, you know, because we don't want that. We want to we know, on our wings clipped and we don't need to be, you know, micromanaged everything we do. But you know, just being more in your immediate environment, turning the screens off, being more in nature, being you know, more present because these screens have been one way they really really get us, you know, and something I have to work on too. But yeah, so I I really long in story and long sorter, short story, longer whatever. I mean that I just know it's really since I just know it's Illuminati. And the way I know is the first two or three years I couldn't have imagined that that were true. But as I started reading into their materials, their charter stuff, there, you know, a lot more UH is out there now than ever was before. Then I could just correlate and correlate and correlate and correlate the the comms, the strategies, the the playbook as I call it. And what counters that playbook is when you know it, they can't run it on you. It's like if you have been scammed once by any of these you know Bigerian groups who are like a friend of mine was out of her you know, life savings. She'd lost eighty grand in one of those military romance scams. You know, if you've been scammed once, you know what it is and you know who's behind it, and you know they're they're steel kill destroy kind of you know methodologies and how if you start getting tender or bonded to a situation or a person, then they come and they hammer you and they pull you in another direction and they try to turn you into onto a new handler and a new handler and a new potential handler. Because everyone they threw them. I was like, no, thank you, threw them right back, because first of all, I'm not someone who's going to be handled. You know, I'm now fifty three. This started when I was about forty five ish, and I was already two old world weary and wise, you know, even at forty five to understand to not know what a scam was, what a con was, you know, what it felt like, how you know, the tactics and asking all the right questions and then getting redirected and you know, gaslight, gang stocked whatever. Like I do what those tactics were. I just didn't understand why they were, you know, using them on me, and if I was some kind of weird giddy pig, I didn't understand who did it why? And I mean at this point, I kind of don't care because it sucked and it happened, and it's not even over, but it's better. And so I just think people telling their stories right, telling it on the micro level, the macro level. Tell it at your dinner table, tell it in podcasts, tell it in your conference rooms. Like it may sound weird, but the more and awkward right and inappropriate even in some settings, But the more people normalize talking about, you know, who runs the world and what are their intentions and and learning and noticing the hand signs and the signals and the symbols. And there are times of year where they're you know, it's their peak, holidays and stuff. That really starts backing them into a corner, and it really starts helping people feel more hopeful that well, yeah, they have the money, you know. And I hear that a lot, and it's like, yeah, but they don't have the real power, which is love. They only they have money, greed, and hate, and that actually diminishes their power and the grand scheme of things. And people don't necessarily understand that yet or see it that way because we've been so brainwashed that power means, you know, you have a suit and tie and you know, a microphone, but really, you know, look at us now, microphones and I'm in my nightgown, and you know, like we have power we have power from you know, these platforms that maybe even got mocked a year ago, just YouTubers. You're listening to YouTubers, you on that bit shoot that rubble that's at the Q and O and Mega stuff. I'm like, no, you got to be able to distill a whole bunch of sources. If you can watch stand INN and MSNBC and all the blamestream media lies, you should go to some alternative people. You should see if they're full of shit or if you believe them, or if you feel they're credible. You should feel into that and you should swift and sort and distill and find the nuggets of truth and everything, because that's what it truth journey is is you don't go partisan. You don't you know, have loyalty to any side of a cult that's trying to just pit people against each other and divide and conquer them and label them and give them diagnoses and pills like that's all really not in your best interest. What is in your best interest is yeah, no, the enemy. And then you know you can form alliances from there around people who understand what that actually means.
Speaker 1: You know, my thing that I'm thinking about and I know that the listeners will be thinking this probably too. Are you afraid of what could happen by speaking out against it? If they're stalking you and everything else. I know they can say you're not important to them or whatever. But if they can do this to celebrities like you mentioned the guy from Chandler being from Friends, whatever his name is, yes, yes, what would prevent them the right to you?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you why. I never got in Okay, So I never took any vows of silence. I never took any payoffs. I never had any offers, even because like the more they tried to throw weird temptations at me, the more I was just kind of like pumping the brakes. So they have a weird sort of thiefs honor that you know, they took the vows. If they want to offer me as a sacrifice, you know, I think at this point I have been so vocal it would be very clear who killed me and why. Right, So there's that that's a little bit of subwhat leverage. But I think they've diminished my voice so much on so many platforms that like this might get seen five hundred one thousand, if we're lucky, five thousand times, So that's nothing to them, right, Like their news cycle is turning and churning every minute and they're always pumping out new until that people are like locking onto Like my voice will go where it needs to go and do what it needs to do. I have faith in that, and I hope it takes off. That'd be amazing. But I think that they are not afraid of me. They they think they've subdued me, and then when I get vocal, they get quiet and they process. And I think there's one thing they really pride themselves on is valuing intelligence. And if they find intelligence and a human, they're gonna not leave you alone. They're still going to torment you. But there there was a weird grudging respect for intelligence, is what I want to say. Okay, And so if they do, they do, you know, I feel like again, I kind of feel like they won't and if they would have, they would have. And I'm not in their club and I never got in their club, and I am. I do my prayers and my protection and stuff. I lived in a state of complete paranoia and fear that that would happen until I kind of realized if it does, I can't stop it being vocal. It may not speed it up. It may speed it up, but it may help again save a kid somewhere from falling into that fame trap or into the you know, the ciletity crush world, which is just they're out to crush you. They catfish in their own fan base. Like they're really vile and they're really stunted. Right, So if they love attention, they love anybody giving them attention, whether it's negative or positive. Right, So, do I think they're gonna kill me? Maybe eventually, you know, if they get sick of my mouth, you know, But I think right now there's enough curiosity and a little bit of, like I said, biggrudging respect, like they don't want to, but it's part of their religion that they respect intelligence. So you know, if you're not going to use that intelligence for them and their agendas, then yes, there's probably a less you know, because they don't respect much. I'm telling you right now. They don't respect life. They don't respect you know, women. They certainly don't respect women because they're all trying to dress like us and wear women's face and trying to wipe out like a natural born woman and get us to do all kinds of alterations to our bodies, so we look like adolescent boys, right, So they do hate us, you know, but they also like like to study you and see what you're going to do, and that's that may have more value to them than my death at this point, and that might change.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking, like, there's always the jokes that get passed around about with Clinton's because yeah, you cross them and you always end up with two bullet holes in the back of your head. But you're a you suicide it yourself, You've done it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so easy for them to, you know, go after people in their inner circle who really know stuff. Like I've never been to any rituals with these people. Everything I say is you know, just from research and from from being cyber, you know, kind of tormented. So they can just dismiss me as crazy. They can dismiss me as someone who's just made up all this in her head, and that's easy for them. And I'm not taking any of them to court. And they've never sued any you know me for any of the things I've said. So I have, you know, receipts, I have, I have things proving that what I've told you tonight are true, and other podcasts have shown them on the screen and stuff, So I think there's there's a like. I mean, when I found out even Whistleblower note in and Whistleblower massage our Masons and they're playing their roles, I realized, Okay, but this is all a game amongst them. And they still never initiated me or like stuck me in a cuff and with graveyard dirt, or or maybe have a you know, a gang rape initiation. I mean this, They they have things that you have to do to actually be in the club, right, I mean, having feelings for people in the club is not going to get you in the club, you know, so thank god. But but yeah, they have they have pretty you know, strict rules themselves, even though they're chaos mongers and they don't respect like the rule of law or rule of you know, like God's rule. You know. They they have their own weird rules. And if someone is is not initiated, has not taken any valve, has not or oath or done any of the ritual, like I'm untouchable. That is the word that is used for people like me, not that they couldn't they could stuff my life out. I mean, I'm not saying that, but like my soul is untouchable, do you know what I mean? And that's a bafflement to them as well. That's something that confuses them because they're all pretty compromised, and they were easily you know, they were easily led there.
Speaker 1: I think it just kind of boils down to kind of much you touch base on just a second ago. Is you're not anyone famous, Like you're not prevalent within their circle.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: So for them. But that's where I kind of go back to it too, is if you're not that important, than they don't have to worry about it. But if you start making too much noise, it's going to be easy for them to make it look like you wrecked in a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh believe me, that's exactly what I think they would do. Like exactly because for for months before my car actually did die and I just couldn't afford to replace it, I kept hearing car crash sounds. So I think that is one of their preferred methods, right to get rid of someone who's too mouthy and browdy and noisy. But right now, I think they're still trying to flip me, and they still think they could use me in some way, so they poured a lot of time, energy, money and whatever and to trying to make me an asset and a liability. So I think they're you know, until unless they and they have other fish to fry right now, and certainly not a priority. But yeah, I think I probably do put myself at further risk by being more vocal, or it saves me and protects me more. I think energetically it protects me more because it's me empowering myself and my own voice and telling my own narrative and my own truth and my own story rather than the she's crazy dismissal that they would prefer to throw at me. So so I don't really, I mean, honestly, at the end of the day, I have now. I tried to kill myself when I was thirty three, was in the car in the garage when my first book was called Lipstick and Thongs in the looney bin, right, And so they do a whole lot of mental health stuff and mental wellness stuff, which is what I had all wrapped in too, dear human empowerment movement. I pretty much gave them the blueprint and then gave it all, you know, to different people and different puzzle pieces of that. So you know what they'll they'll do is they'll take your idea, they'll cut you out of loop, and then they'll taunt you with it and haunt you with it. So in their minds, not only am I not much of a threat, I'm someone that they've been able to make into a.
Speaker 1: Joke basically for me, like I struggle understanding the cult rituals in general, Like I don't understand how someone could get involved in clear aspects to things that people do. But yeah, when it comes to things like this and this is I'm not involved, but this is just an outsider looging an and listening to what you're saying, it's hard to comprehend how people can be involved in something like that. But the same time, and this I can relate it back to something that I'm doing. There is a lot of gatekeeping within this podcast realm, I've noticed, and there is a lot of different things, like a lot of people would not probably interview you because it goes against their status quote they don't want to do anything you mentioned. Views on YouTube basically like people watching I can say, like my channel on YouTube alone is not very strong because I've had stuff banned on there for things that that was talked about. So and there's other channels that put out I don't want to sound like a dick, but worst content than what I'm putting. Oh, there's stuff like explodes and I'm like, how is this possible? Because but I think my stuff isn't pushed out to like people's not suggested to them. The algorithm doesn't play in my favor because of the stuff that I put on my channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't want you to be exposing their men and black stuff. Basically that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Like any I've had weird conspiracy stuff. I've had Colt stuff, I've had obviously lots of different things, UFO stuff. There's a lot of topics we've dived into. And one of the things that got me banned was mentioning and I have to be careful how I word this, it will still get me banned. But things that happened within twenty twenty and twenty twenty one where they were forcing people to do stuff to battle Beast era stuff, and absolutely if you mentioned that, you're automatically flagged and taken down because it goes.
Speaker 2: To you everything you need to know, no know, it tells you that everything we've just been talking about is one hundred percent true, because why are they trying to silence people exactly telling the truth. You're trying to expose. You're pulling the curtain and you're seeing the man behind the curtain and you're going, hey, that guy's you know, pulling some lovers over here. They don't want that out. They want to control that verse tightly. That said, for some reason I'm able to talk. I think there might be some I will go so far as to say maybe some guilt at like you know that I should have been dead by now and I'm not and why am I not? And then feeling like all the cruel tactics they used to get me to that place of wanting to you know, delete or whatever or I'm alive or how we say it anymore like that is is something that when it didn't work, now they're they're in this like, well now what you know? So so by no means, I think they're buying me a beach house to make up for you know, treating me like crap for seven years. But but they'll they'll back up a little and let me tell my side of things to a certain extent, and then I might get a thread or I might get you know, helicopters buzzed my little apartment again. But you know, I just at this point, I've said what I've said, I've lived what I've lived, I've shared it. It's out there. So yeah, if I did go missing, people would know. And I don't think that's gonna happen because I have I do have pretty strong protection. But I can't control it either. You know, I'll figure if I'm going home, I'm going home. I'll go see my nana. She's been waiting for me since the nineties. I don't fear death. I talk to you know, spirit all the time, and I think death is just a rebirth back home. I'm not rushing there, and I'm not trying to make it happen anytime sooner. But you know, if you try to kind of off yourself when you're thirty three and now you're fifty three, I got twenty bonus years, and if I get twenty more, so be it. If I get twenty more days, so be it. You know, I really mean that, like I'm really there, and that again, that doesn't mean I'm going to go you know, dancing on razor blades or jumping out of buildings or testing the theory. But yeah, the car thing is funny you said that because that is one of the ways that they do a lot of black magic. They'll give people heart attacks, strokes, and car accidents. So a lot of those are not natural. They are supernatural. And so now I uber a lot I walk. I don't even own a car at the moment till I feel like that one has subsided. But they do certain, yeah, certain things to try to scare you and shut you up, and then when they realize it's not gonna then they will just go into quiet observer mode. I have noticed, you know, so instead of bombardment, which then then I will come out with something kind of forceful and clear, and then it does make them skitter a little bit like cockroaches, you know, when the lights turned on. So I'm not, by no means cocky like do I think they could and may eventually take me out short, But I'm gonna I'm gonna go down swinging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for me. That would be my biggest fear is when you rock the boat too much, you're gonna just start drawing attention to things. So I've worried about that myself doing the show of like how much attention am I going to draw it to myself? Because I have obviously a family and everything else too that I do like this, I do a podcast for my own Like, I'm curious about things because based off the stuff's went on in my life. But at what point is it going to get to the where I'm going to ruffle too many feathers?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't worry about that, and I'll tell you why. Of course, I understand that you're in Papa Bear protective mode of your family. Okay, so that's I'm not invalidating that, but we cannot live in fear. You cannot let them win because if we live in fear, they win, right, And so I had to get past that. And I'm not saying that I don't think that that's something you have to process through. And there's real you know weight there of you know, risk versus reward, especially if it's just more something you're doing ont of a hobby and not out of like a conviction or a cause. Right, But but you know you want to believe that your family is protected because if you're doing the right thing and telling the truth is always the right thing, and giving people a voice who are invulnerable spaces there have been or who have you know, a story that speaks truth to power or whatever, that is the right thing, Brandon. And so for me, that says automatically, and it doesn't mean don't have a ring camera or maybe a gun or something or a plan, but like it says to me that you have divine protection and dispensation to do this work. And if it becomes too uncomfortable or too risky or too scary and you don't feel good about it, then you stop. That's all, you know.
Speaker 1: There's been times where I've already questioned doing it just because not even to do with this, but like just other things that have happened the making me question is it even worth them? But at the same time I feel like I need to do it. I don't understand why I say it that way, but like that's.
Speaker 2: Just well, you're compelled. Yeah, you're compelled in a good way, right, Like not compelled like compulsion, but just a conviction from your soul. Is probably feeling a call to do it, and then I think the comfort level you'll get to, in the confidence level you'll get to, is like you have really good guests who have really good things to say, and that may be a very small sliver of people who will be drawn to that or share it or even get it. But that's quality, not quantity. And you don't have to worry about like am I going to blow up? Am I gonna get on these radars too? Because no, because you're smarter than I was. Number one. Then you're asking the right questions now and you don't have like a weak spot or a desire to be in that realm, so that I think also protects you. Like you're just an interviewer, man, and I'm just bringing a story that could be true or it could be totally made up, you know, imagination shit in my head. But whoever needs to hear it will hear it. Whoever needs to or feels compelled to share it and say, hey, what do you think about this? Or yeah, that one's crazy or that one's got some you know, truths, and and you sift in you sort. I want you to even sift and sort what I'm saying and take it all with a grain of salt, because you know, I lived in I have questions, so I get that, and I don't take that personally at all. I think that's what we all should be doing, is questioning narratives, questioning our own place on this earth and our voice and what we have to share, and how we serve that light and that spark inside us and do it in away with some dignity, integrity, and honor. And that isn't going to always get you views and likes, but it will always get the right people in the right kinds of seeds. Planet and discussion is going. And I believe in that kind of grass movements thing of things growing organically over time, because you know what happens if they go and become an overnight sensation and get that fame too fast, that's when they hook them, you know, so low and slow and you know exactly, you know, I just don't go to any parties, man, You don't go to any parties. You don't go to any parties ever.
Speaker 1: With these I already know of a few people within the communities that I deal with that are that way. So it is, yeah, very.
Speaker 2: Accurately, Yeah, sve them, give them a lot of space. They're like cockroaches and rattlers. They'll let you know if they're going to hurt you.
Speaker 1: I didn't start this podcast for fame or fortune. I literally started it because I had questions and I felt like I had nothing better to do because of reasons whatever, And this is my way of helping people.
Speaker 2: And you're doing great at it, and you are such a good host, and you have good topics and great questions, and thank you for letting me ramble at you. So I appreciate it. And yeah, ham me back for a part two anytime, man.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I'm gonna wrap this up with a couple questions. But basically, you said that you were being black balled. Yeah, what were they doing that you could consider being black balled? Because I've had people that I've had on my show that they have been recent guests, and I thought everything was fine, everything can like was going fine. I don't talk to anyone outside of the show, show or whatever like that, like I but now I don't hear back from certain people. So I've wondered if the podcast realm as people just want to come on here and use it to try and better their own selves. But I don't like I'm saying, like what does what do they do to you? Because I feel like now people are ignoring me and I don't know what.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yeah, it's it's a very distinct feeling of being shunned, and it's a very distinct feeling of every door slamming in your face. And what you may be talking about is a phenomenon I've noticed just in general, if people are really pissed for communicators and they don't seem to get back to you or close a loop of a conversation, or like I was just trained that way. I was trained, you know, and worked in a bunch of offices too of like expedient, you know, quick clear communication was the desired thing, you know, and you and I have had that even just in setting this up, I appreciate that style about you. I have that style. I think that's going by the way said so that might be one level of what you're dealing with, But in what I was dealing with, it was sort of like I couldn't find housing, I couldn't find jobs, I couldn't get my book into the world. Further, I felt stymied at every thought, like there was someone who bought out the publishing agency. My publicist was going through a bad divorce at the time. She was in la and then my other publisher, he was in France and his mom was dying. So when I say blackballed, I mean there were some things that were more like stymied or blocked by the universe. But then also just the Oprah feeling, this Oprah feeling of like I was trying to tap dance for her attention and not knowing at that time when what she isn't does. Apparently allegedly she's a queen Mother of Darkness in the Satanic system and sits on the High Council. So that's fun. That's according to Jesse's about that's been out there. That's not something new that I'm breaking here in your show. But anyway, it's a different feeling. It's a feeling of yeah, you don't matter. And then you start seeing them take your ideas and even your certain phrases or certain things that you're writing or topics, and they're going to start mimicking and mocking them. Okay, So that's when that's when you want to just kind of know, Okay, they're playing and I'm not going to play. I'm just going to keep doing me. Yeah. I the people will always follow up, you know what I mean, Like the right ones you're supposed to sort of chat with and explore topics with. You won't have to chase them down. That's another way you know that someone is genuine and my you know, opinion and experience is you won't have to jump through hoops for them. It will be very organic and easy like it was for us to set this up. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not so much like the guests I had reached out or whatever. It's more or less like the other podcasters than the other people within these communities or whatever. I feel like there's all, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a competitive enviartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's an agenda and everyone just wants to claim their stake in it, and it's oversaturated and everything else, and everyone gets upset. But at the same time, I just do what I do and I don't worry about the drama because at the end of the day, this is what I do, and I don't care if people like it or don't like.
Speaker 2: It's exactly you do it for you exactly like.
Speaker 1: The people that listen. I appreciate them all but other than that, like I used to play death pedal music for years. I'm used to people not liking what I do, So.
Speaker 2: So you don't take it personally. Yeah, I think the main thing is if you start, you know, keep stepping into your your truth, your power, and your voice and your platform. Because you have a great voice for this, so you are cut out for this, you know format, and you are asking interesting kind of fringe questions which a lot of people are into. So you know, you could you could maybe cross post or cross pollinate with like Guya channel or you know, I don't know, other you know, like ancient Aliens I'm thinking of because of Gaia and David Wilcock and things like that. So like whether you get into those people or not, Like you could just see where they promote and they market their stuff, and I bet you know you would do well in the UFO disclosure communities. They're all into sort of the cryptids and the other species that we may be sharing the multiverse with and things like that, or Star Trek and mentioned or Star Wars or whatever. So I think you have plenty of ways to get yourself out there organically that don't have to go through the system is my point.
Speaker 1: Now, I do everything grassroots basically, it's all word of mouth from anyone listening to shared around. But I do my own stuff like I don't try and involve anyone else in my business of what.
Speaker 2: I do because there you go, maybe better.
Speaker 1: I'm a one person show here, and that's all I want it to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but be open to the idea that maybe it'll go further if you want it to. And ready and yes, let it go, you know, crock pot, low and slow, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's been growing steadily here in the last two years. I have no complaints. Definitely appreciate anyone that's been out there helping it. But the show, yeah, that wouldn't be a show without guests like you, So I appreciate you, and I appreciate everyone that's been on here.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You've got some really great guests. That's gull and Bones won't have me riumited it. Oh my goodness. I'm gonna have to go back and re listen to that one.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was a definitely good one. Looking forward to diving into more stuff with him. But sure, I yeah, I was going to say, hang on here real quick, and then we'll touch base here after. But I want to say thanks for coming on here, and if anyone has any questions for you, where can they reach out to you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm currently for this month, maybe just a little bit on hiatus from Facebook, but I am on Facebook, Courtney A. Wall, and that's how you could email me and reach out. I'm also doing this thing now quick plug on being a book dola. So I'm helping people find their voice and their story and get their book into the world. And whether they just have an idea that they're needing some handholding on bringing to fruition or manuscript that they want, like an extra set of eyes for I am putting that out there. So my email is the best way to reach me these days, and it's Courtney A. Walsh C O U R T and E Y middle initial A W A L S H. Courtney A. Walsh at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure to put that in the show notes when I upload the episode. But well, Courtney, it's been a pleasure talking with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, totally my pleasure. I appreciate it and it was a really juicy conversation. So so I'm looking forward to whenever this is ready to go and I'll share it with my people too.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I'll let you know. Not a problem. But thanks for talking with Midnight and thanks for everyone listening.
Speaker 2: Thank you, have a good night.
Speaker 1: If you would like to be a guest on Tinfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tinfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tinfoiltales dot com and go to the com tech section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find ten Foil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for ten Foil Tales podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow. And just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.