Speaker 1: Clamen, you are about to witness amazing amos has conding living Money's property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to mer master. Can you dig it? Can you did it? There? You did? Allowed to play?
Speaker 3: Allowed to play, allowed to play, Come to play to.
Speaker 2: Custer wos.
Speaker 4: So the sun is rising god, Oh wake up, wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 5: We're on here to show you how.
Speaker 4: Jenna bits horses gas station, k M mot homos O listen.
Speaker 2: Is it's a fat momphy.
Speaker 4: Don't turn tap down, Jess, wait and say.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: To Jock and John to start to show plastick I cling about bless Jo. It's a big mass mar show. Welcome to the work in week. It's all such a bar kick that mate up, best up.
Speaker 3: It and make it hardcore, hey, Amsby and then mess.
Speaker 4: Picked up your soul there line you're on the.
Speaker 6: Air now at last.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 7: It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online website that rocks kmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone, get the iHeartRadio app. Available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, good morning, good morning, well, good morning. Smashing Bump Guns is going to be down in Oklahoma City at the PAYCMM Center on Saturday, October twenty fourth. Gets your tickets paycomcenter dot com. You've got Tenser Time Trivia where you get shocked.
Speaker 2: If you don't know the answer to questions you wrote or one of us wrote, and we got WILLI Nilly your chance to own the show, bring up anything you want, go back to something. All you got to do is participate. We make it very simple.
Speaker 7: Couple ways text, BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to a two nine for five you can call.
Speaker 2: A little bit later whenever. I don't care.
Speaker 7: But we're giving away a gift card for a case of course, light or whatever you want for freakin a Friday. We just want to know what's the most memorable birthday you've ever had? What's the most memorable birthday you've ever had? Bm A mess and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that coming up here in a little bit for Free again a Friday, and.
Speaker 7: That movie that TV show I should say, with Pedro Pascal for those that don't know, based off a video game, Last of Us. Yeah, Last of Us. Great show, first season for sure, ten out of ten. Oh yeah, but of all the shows we watch, Walking Dead, that one feels very.
Speaker 2: Real to me.
Speaker 6: So far as how a zombie outbreak would occur because of the fungus that's amongus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would argue it's not a zombie outbreak, Okay, it's a fungus outbreak, Okay, turning people in weird creatures. Yes, yeah, Well, a deadly superbug has been confirmed in twenty three states and it hides in your hair follicles and it rewires your immune system.
Speaker 8: Oh my, that sounds awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, terrifying this, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Twenty three states, use twenty three damn near states, damn near half of the country.
Speaker 2: Yes, it has been infected with this deadly fungus. Okay.
Speaker 7: For those who know funguses are really hard to kill, sure, yeah, you can subdue them, but to exterminate them is another thing.
Speaker 6: I get stuck with the athletic foot for the rest of your life. Yeah, no matter how much pee on it.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: The new study found that the fungus can burrow deep into your hair follicles, rewire the immune system, and transform human skin into what one researcher described as the perfect nest for infection.
Speaker 2: Okay, do they have pictures of this? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What happens to your skin?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: Do you see it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Does it grow like overgrown calluses or something.
Speaker 7: So, it's spread over two dozen states. It was discovered in Japan and nine first identified in the US in twenty sixteen. It's called the condenda orus and it's a type of yeast that can enter the bloodstream and travel through the body. It's primary primarily transmitted in healthcare settings like hospitals and nursing homes.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what? Everybody remember what The number one killing hospitals is sepsis infection.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: That doesn't mean they're causing the infection. It just means it's really hard to take care of. Some strings of this fungus are resistant to all major classes of anti fungal medications ah noise, which is why the Centers for Disease Control Prevention has labeled this an urgent anti macrobial resistance threat.
Speaker 2: And not a u ART.
Speaker 7: For most people with a health immune system, this isn't going to cause a problem. They can still harbor the fungused and unknown known and unknowingly pass it to other people. In fact, it can survive silently on the skin for months without symptoms, so which immune system it hits can decide whether you live or die. In a lab, they infected mice with both funguses and found that one of them disappeared within days, while the bad one remained taking refuge inside hair follicles. They also discovered that two fungi triggered dramatically different immune responses.
Speaker 2: It appeared to.
Speaker 7: Work deep into the skin and rewire the immune system and multiply. That sounds fun, good news, No cases here, as I tell my children, with anything.
Speaker 8: Yet right, only a matter of time.
Speaker 7: Only when it reaches the deeper tissues in medically vulnerable people it becomes dangerous.
Speaker 2: So good news. As long as you're healthy, it's fine. But that's the weird thing about being healthy, right, you're healthy until you're not right. Most people don't know they're not healthy.
Speaker 8: Keep an eye on on Graham and Graham's in the nursing home.
Speaker 2: Or you can be healthy in a nursing home.
Speaker 8: Sure, yeah, yeah yeah. Or if they're.
Speaker 5: Taking care of themselves at home and you don't know how often they can bathe, maybe I.
Speaker 2: Would in a nursing home. Don't they bathe every day? Oh? I would like to think that. No, m hm, say more.
Speaker 5: If they're combative, especially in memory care, they can get combative, they might not. They might give them a polish bath. Say what a polish bath?
Speaker 8: Where are they?
Speaker 2: Is there a different name for that?
Speaker 8: That's what I grew up.
Speaker 7: Listen, there's a certain nut that growing up was called a certain thing.
Speaker 2: We don't say it.
Speaker 7: So to use the excuse zone, that's what I was called growing up at baby wipe, to use that excuse, that's what I called it growing up.
Speaker 2: Not great. So a sponge bath, yeah, or use a.
Speaker 5: Baby wipe on the important parts of their body. But they're not getting their hair washed, well we are.
Speaker 7: I don't consider that a big deal. Getting your hair washed. A lot of people don't wash their hair every day, right, right, So that's not a big thing.
Speaker 2: But you do need to scrub your balls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gotta get those hot zones at minimum. And so when I hear not bathing, I consider that means they're not hitting hot zones.
Speaker 2: At all, right, just sitting there stanking. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I gotta be honest with my experiences in memory cares or old folks home pretty minimal. Yeah, yeah, all selective, Like I chose to go there, not that I had to go there. The comment section for the story's wild somebody rode in there. I passed out at work back in April. I ended up in the hospital where they discovered a fungus growing on the opening of one of my heart vowels. What it was preventing the valve from closing fully, so blood was leaking into my lungs. After a week of attempting to identify the fungus, which they removed and put in a petri dish, they could not identify it. Yeah, because there's gazillions of funguses. I was on several antibiotics for weeks via pickline. For those who know picklines are wild.
Speaker 2: They basically find a major artery, put a tube in there, run it through to where they need to so they can drip drop medicine onto the spot or in your heart or whatever. Sounds terrible, It ain't awesome. Right.
Speaker 7: During the four weeks, they would draw blood weekly to see if the antibotics were working. After several weeks of clean blood, they called it cured and I was released. As an aside, another valve is restricted. When they recommend a replacement, I need a valve.
Speaker 2: Job O VJ. Dude, life comes at you fast.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 2: One day you're passing out at work. Next day, you got a fungus on your heart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of all places inside you. It's one thing to have it on you, like your scalp or your.
Speaker 2: Feet, but to have it inside you, that's bizarre. I always think about just a number of.
Speaker 7: The number of funguses and parasites on your skin and in you already that we just it's fine, right, and they could be good they could be good ones, and then we get worried about like red dye, right like you, you're living in bad stuf already.
Speaker 6: Yeah, humans are not top of the food chain. You'd like to think that we are. Is it fungus you think fungus parasites stuff like that. Yeah, they are definitely top of the food chain because they're living on us and we don't even know it. They're living inside us, feeding and we don't even know it. So, yeah, your fungus, your parasites, ticks, fleas, skater all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are ticks and fleas parasites. Consider let's find out. Well, then that would make a mosquito a parasite and a slug. Slugs, well, they take blood leach.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, kind of the same thing that leaves the trail across my kitchen.
Speaker 2: A nice lady, put some salt on it.
Speaker 6: Yes, both fleas and ticks are external parasites orcto parasites, because they live on the outside of the host body and feed on its blood to survive. So yeah, they're a form of parasite. Okay, not like cyclospora who gets inside you and then makes you grab your pants.
Speaker 2: Explosively until death.
Speaker 6: Still a horrible way to die, Yeah, no matter how you look at it, you cracked yourself to.
Speaker 7: Death, which would be worse dying of a fungus eating you, or you can't talk and tell everybody what's wrong with you.
Speaker 8: I think dying of a fungus.
Speaker 5: Because you might not be able to talk, but you could probably write it.
Speaker 2: You could write it down, let me rephrase it. Then no way of communicating what the problem is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, probably still the fungus.
Speaker 6: I think the lack of communication, yes, because if you got a fungus, you can tell somebody, hey, I got a fungus, let's fix it. But if you can't communicate with it, you're just stuck, and that would suck.
Speaker 7: There's two parts of getting better in any scenario, and one of them is the mental part. And if you got a fungus, at least they're going you know, you might have some mental relief because they gave you something.
Speaker 2: You're like, well, we'll see if this works.
Speaker 7: But to be able to not communicate and watch them work on your feet when you know it's your hands hypothetically, that is an anguish that is uncomprehendible. That's why people that go through physical therapy so hard, because it moves the evolvement of getting better moves incrementally, and so you feel like you're not getting better until one day you just are.
Speaker 2: So I think that they'll not being able to communicate what's wrong with you would be brutal. Yeah, think about out.
Speaker 7: If you've ever had like a bag problem or problem they can't diagnose or get. It's mentally the anguish you go through and you're telling them what the problem is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's frustrating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so imagine to not be able to do that, and they're like trying to work on your fingers, right, but it's not.
Speaker 6: It's something else, poking and prod and yeah, cream everywhere you like.
Speaker 7: If I could just tell you what the problem is, then this would all get better. Happy birthday, Gimpy.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, I don't try to keep it fungus free. I don't know. You're a fun guy. Yeah, I know, I am. What did you do any celebrating last night?
Speaker 6: I drink a half a bottle it tequila, A good one, not a half a bottle, because it was like maybe maybe more than what I probably should have and I wasn't bed by seven o'clock, so.
Speaker 2: More than a half bottle.
Speaker 7: See can be it could be a one seven five, right, it could be a regular, It could be a little airport bottle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a fifth is what I started off with, and I'd already drink a quarter out of that, and so I drank about maybe at another quarter or third of that bottle.
Speaker 2: It's just a few few glasses.
Speaker 6: Wasn't I wouldn't like falling over myself and didn't wake up this morning feeling like complete.
Speaker 2: Ass sup with the ferrets did not did did you go neat? No? No, no no?
Speaker 6: Tonic started off with tonic and then I ran out of Tonic and then uh, I got some soda water. It's a Beaches and Cream soda water and dump it in there. The fun thing is is before I got the soda water, I took a drink out of my glass forgetting that I didn't put anything in there, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, damn it, straight tequila.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now, when it's your birthday and you're doing this, do you treat yourself like do you get like a really nice bottle that you normally like, let's you say you buy the plastic bottle on your birthday?
Speaker 2: Do you buy the glass bottle? Right right? Maybe? Sometimes? This is one that I picked up last.
Speaker 6: Weekend and it was a brand that I've never had before, and uh, it was about middle shelf. So I was like, oh, let's just give this a shot because last week and I was just like, let's just stay at home, you know, and we'll drink at the house. It's cheaper and safeer that way. So so we did, and uh yeah, I worked on that, and I was like, it's not bad. I forget the name of a date daily own or something like that. I forget the name of it.
Speaker 2: But it's not bad. It's not it's not Montezuma. No.
Speaker 7: What's the plan then for tonight or this weekend? Obviously tonight you're going to be out at Divasy.
Speaker 6: I'll be there from seven to nine, maybe a little bit later after that, who knows what's going to happen. I think I might have my my brother cart me around, you know, so I can enjoy the birthday and then tomorrow. Uh so far as I don't, I don't really have any plans for the weekend. Maybe go for a ride, go play some disc golf somewhere. It sounds like a Saturday for you. Yeah, pretty much, nothing's really changed. I did pick up a couple of stakes for myself for Sunday night. Good for you too, huh yeah, yeah, so I can have one for dinner and then one for lunch the next day.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice.
Speaker 7: We want to know what's the most memorable birthday you've had? BMSS and whatever that is? To eight two nine five. We'll take a break and we'll be back. What's the most memorable birthday you've had? Bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four five we're gonna give away a twenty five dollars gift card for a case, course, light or whatever you want. Coming up here in a minute, but right now news quikies.
Speaker 2: It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news that just makes you.
Speaker 6: Say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from the Big nine Morning showing.
Speaker 2: Ninety on the five.
Speaker 5: Clothing brand says it's new T shirt doesn't need to be washed for.
Speaker 8: Up to a month.
Speaker 2: That's just nasty.
Speaker 8: I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean it depends on what the shirt is. Is it a shirt you wear for a court okay.
Speaker 7: And you wear it for just a few hours a day every other week, or is it the shirt you mow lawns in and you mow lawns for a living.
Speaker 6: Either way, man, it need to be washed, whether you're wearing it for a little while or a long time.
Speaker 7: Women go with wearing their washing their bars for a while. Some we all go long time without washing your sheets.
Speaker 2: That's groos. That's groove.
Speaker 6: Voter accused of cutting off divers air supply for being in his spot.
Speaker 7: Damn, what a dick. Right, Yeah, I'm gonna say a statement that's really wild. I don't know how this works or how it's governed, but do you lose your scuba.
Speaker 2: License for that? It should you, right, because you've got to have a scuba license, right yeah? Huh? Or certification, I guess is the technical word.
Speaker 6: I mean, if it's just a certificate, and then yeah, there's nothing you could do about it.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna take that away from you. They can't take that away.
Speaker 7: I mean, you shouldn't be allowed to scuba self contained under what a breathing apparatus anymore?
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they call it open waters.
Speaker 7: Officer facing thirteen years in prison for recording racist comments of co workers.
Speaker 2: We don't like tattletales around here.
Speaker 7: You're going to Jay, Yeah, you said some things he didn't recording without my knowledge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The thing.
Speaker 5: Best selling crime author loses her license, says it'll end her career because she can't meet criminals anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'm sure you did nothing to deserve that.
Speaker 5: It's pretty interesting, actually what she did.
Speaker 6: I'm sure man riding his unicycle home from Spider Man's brand new.
Speaker 2: Day stops a sexual assault motivated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, he's looking for crime on a unicycle though.
Speaker 7: Congressional candidate arrested for shooting flock safety cameras.
Speaker 5: Hmm, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: No, they'll like it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man arrested after stripping and jumping from Brooklyn Bridge tower.
Speaker 2: Mean that makes sense. You're trespassing essentially.
Speaker 6: Yeah, female cyclist cyclists more than one accused of using bra padding to improve their aerodynamics.
Speaker 2: I wonder, hell, take them to their head. Maybe, I don't know. Yeah, you got you want like a like a plane. You want to really smooth? Yeah, you want no bumps.
Speaker 7: Senators warn prediction markets allowing betting on wildfires could incentivize arson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't think. Eh.
Speaker 7: I'm somebody who thinks the the betting, the prediction market things, I think those are bad news.
Speaker 2: Man, Why say that?
Speaker 7: It just gets people to do things like this, the guy who streaked right and things like this, right, like who like placing bets of Is Corbyn gonna freak out like Jerry Maguire and quit on air and take a goldfish right.
Speaker 2: Right, but I put it there and then I do you know what I mean? Like it just it. I don't know how you police that and sets it up to be rigged.
Speaker 5: Man charged after placing homemade spike strip and yard to tear to deter kids.
Speaker 7: Homemade spike strip. Yeah good, you deserve it, you idiot. Well I told him not to stay on my lawn, right, but now he's not on his line. Hey, be careful that you don't get gym penis.
Speaker 2: I know the story.
Speaker 7: Uh, this would probably be an argument for you know, Gimbi would use to not work out right, just that one.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 7: The student rushed to hospital after making fabric freshener is mistaking fabric freshener for water.
Speaker 2: This water smells delicious, smells like a pasture of flowers. Right.
Speaker 5: Knott's Landing Star donad Mills joins only fans at eighty five.
Speaker 2: The weirdos are going to sign up to.
Speaker 6: Chicken Amusement Park shut down because the chicken and was undercooked.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're in your name, you got to get it right, man, for sure. Yes, Chicken Amusement Park, Yeah, you ride chickens. No, Like everything's chicken thing like, yeah, yeah, chicken roller coaster. Yeah, it's called the cock a Doodle doo.
Speaker 6: Right, you get on the old Merry go Round right or whatever it is. The and and they're all like different, like a leg or a thigh maybe.
Speaker 7: Okay, they're fried chicken. Okay, yeah, sure, giant rooster. The one of the rids is called the Shredded Chicken, and he just spins around.
Speaker 2: Right, Mommy, Mommy, I want to ride the cop good doitle do.
Speaker 7: Man accidentally shoots himself while filmline filming video on how to use gun he just bought. Oh yeah, you don't buy a gun and naturally know how to deal with.
Speaker 2: It, right.
Speaker 5: Airline pilot caught smuggling seventy thousand worth of ecstasy pills.
Speaker 2: That's not surprising, it's not.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, I've heard stories before of pilots doing stuff. Maybe not ecstasy pills, but like if you go to Russian bringing back Russian vodka.
Speaker 8: M right, okay.
Speaker 6: A theater emptied at Spider Man's brand new Day showing over.
Speaker 2: Farts, stinky theater. How many farts would it have to be? I mean it could just be one really juicy one. No no, no, no, no, not in a hundred room a person room with ventilation. There's so many gassy people going to see Spider Man. I think people are farting all the time in theaters anyway.
Speaker 8: So what is the popcorns?
Speaker 2: Since they have those fake leathers seets? Now, I just can't penetrate.
Speaker 7: In Man caused explosion of childhood home after wrongly believe he had been cut out of will.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm gonna blow this mother up. We did? You got it wrong? Fred? Yeah, you aren't cut out, damn it. Oh no, I'm sorry right.
Speaker 5: Last one, Lindsay Jaguar driver gets over four years for faking break failure to dodge car payments.
Speaker 2: Wow, things people will do.
Speaker 7: Wonder what I'm gonna read that because I'm curious to what the chart. It's not insurance fraud, it's I guess perjury.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know. Maybe So a swingers club named Chunky Muffins is for sale in the UK.
Speaker 7: It makes in the UK that they they that phrase. I'm totally I get it right. In America, i'd be like, that's kind of a weird one. She some nice lady.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: We want to know what's the most memorable birthday, you've had BM mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. We're gonna give away some gift cards Morning Long a twenty five dollars gift card for a case of course, led or whatever you want, So get your text. In Arizona Supreme Court clergy not required to report child abuse revealed during confession.
Speaker 2: They should be forced to.
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, you know what I learned.
Speaker 7: I learned that when school starts again, the people that do investigations into child sex crimes, Yeah, the spikes, Uh, because they have the mandated reporters. Our kids are back around mandated reporters, like, there's not enough of them. How does that make sense? It isn't there should be more of them.
Speaker 5: Well, since we are a mandated reporting state, wouldn't. Doesn't that make any of us?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure how the mandated reported state thing goes or how that works. Yeah, but if kid told me he was I don't know what I would do. If a kid told me, hey, my mom touches me, I'd be like, ah, right, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like just your conscience wouldn't force you to have to tell somebody report it?
Speaker 2: I know, But do I call the I called the police and be like, hey, because kids lie, right right, Let them do the investigation. Right.
Speaker 6: You're like, hey, I'm just I don't know if this is true or not, but this is what the kid told me, so y'all go figure it out.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 7: It's kind of like if a kid kip a go mommy, uh, mommy and daddy uh have pictures of naked kids on their phone. Wait what you know, like they call then you go, I guess I call the police, and then they do the investigation and it's of their child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like everybody does in the bathtub, right right.
Speaker 6: Right, But again, let the police do their job, Let them do the investigation, let them figure it out.
Speaker 2: I hear you. But in a society where that type of headline, oh cripple.
Speaker 6: A career one hundred percent, say yeah, if it gets out to the public, yeah, for sure, it's going to ruin their lives. But again, at least you did your part as a good samaritan and said something, Yeah, even if it's false or whatever, you know what, And it's not a.
Speaker 7: Question of whether you should report or not, obviously you should. To me, it is what's the threshold that makes you go oh right, this is bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But if you're in a confession and you tell a pastor or whatever, a clergyman, ah man, I got this problem.
Speaker 2: I need the forgiveness. No, all right, we got to take a break.
Speaker 7: We're gonna give away a twenty five dollars gift card for a case of course light or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 7: You have a mess, and what's the most memorable birthday you've had? To the phone number eight two nine four five, given that gift card away when we come back of a Big Man Morning show is see it's Friday, and on Fridays on this station, we give away a twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course light or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Freaking a Friday.
Speaker 7: Been asking people all morning, what's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 2: Bmmss and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five. Who do we got there, gimpie. Oh that's a guy named Dalton. Hey Dalton? How are you?
Speaker 12: I'm good?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Man Dalton? What's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 11: The most memorable one I have is the last one that somebody or anybody actually do some kind of a party for him the nineteenth birthday twelve years ago?
Speaker 2: Did you say twelve years ago.
Speaker 12: With her?
Speaker 7: So nobody has thrown you done anything for your birthday in twelve years.
Speaker 11: I've got a few small gifts you're in there, maybe a T shirt or a hoe case, but nobody's actually saying a party or done anything for me until years now.
Speaker 2: Well that sucks. Listen, I'll be honest.
Speaker 7: I don't think from eighteen to thirty, I don't think anybody threw me a birthday party, right because you're just living life. And then I had a thirty and no one's thrown me to a party.
Speaker 2: That's not a sad thing.
Speaker 7: I don't think adults get parties thrown from them every year.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 11: I kind of between the years since then, my other two children being born, I kind of just said, on my birthday, it's just another day. It kind of just comes and goes like in the other day.
Speaker 7: Well, maybe this year will be better. GIMPI go ahead and tell him exactly what he's going to get.
Speaker 2: Well, happy birthday to you. You just got yourself a twenty five dollars gift card to get you some curs like or whatever you want.
Speaker 7: Ack to you, Corbyn, handline buddy and Gimby's got to get some info.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend, Beth, appreciate you man.
Speaker 5: What lindsay, Good morning Corbyn at eight o'clock this morning, be listening for your shot at a thousand bucks in cat and gas cash. Easy for me to say, we're giving you thirteen chances throughout your workday to win a grand so alock all the way up until eight o'clock tonight. When you hear that keyword, enter it online at kmod dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app and take advantage of a text for a weekend. Get your kids all their back to school clothes and school supplies with one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning Corban't forget to come celebrate to my birthday to night at Lady Goodivas. I'll be there starting at seven o'clock, going to uh whenever the hell I feel like leaving, So make sure you come on down and hang out with me tonight at Lady Goodiva's eighteenth and Sheridan.
Speaker 7: All right, we're giving away some gift cards twenty five dollars gift cards for a case of courselight or whatever else you want. For freakin a Friday, we're asking this question, what's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 2: What's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 5: Lindsay, Well, there's been some really good ones, but I'm going with the first one that popped into my head when we went over this question yesterday.
Speaker 8: And I believe it was my ninth.
Speaker 5: Birthday, and it sticks out because I didn't have a lot of birthday parties growing up, but this one in particular, I had a few friends over, but it was mostly family members that were there. And we're sitting and standing around my dining room table. We had just done the birthday cake and saying Happy Birthday, and I get to open my presents right and my cousins are standing next to me. My older cousin, Brett, is standing right next to me watching me open my presence, and there is a picture somewhere. I actually called my mom yesterday and I'd asked her if she if she knew where this picture was, and she was like, somewhere in a photo book. I know exactly the picture you're talking about, but everything's packed up. I opened a gift from my grandfather and it is an Nintendo Yes, and it was the only thing that I had asked for for my birthday. And I'm staring at it and my eyes are huge, and I'm like so excited, and my cousin brat, who is two years older than me, slams his hand down on the table and goes mother. Ever, only he said it right. He was so pissed off, so pissed, and.
Speaker 8: Deep down inside, I was like, ha ha, how old He was two years older than me?
Speaker 5: So I can't remember if it was my ninth or tenth birthday, so he was either eleven or twelve. But let me tell you, it felt so good to have something that he didn't have in that moment, because my cousin was a spoiled brat, like he got whatever he wanted. To see him just a little jealous at something that I had that he didn't have. And I remember my aunt and in the picture that was taken, I'm just so excited, and he's just just disgusted on his face and he looks at my grandfather.
Speaker 8: He was like, why didn't I get one of those for my birthday?
Speaker 5: And my grandpa was like, you didn't ask for one? She asked for that for her birthday, and he looks up at his mom and he is just like so mad. It was just like perfect, like something you would have seen like on a television show.
Speaker 8: You know it was it was awesome. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: So your most memorable birthday was someone's sadness? Yep, and she's proud of it. At nine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the first memory that popped into my head when asked this question. Also, this was also the cousin that that just harassed me when I was growing up, Like he just was mean.
Speaker 2: To me, same age.
Speaker 8: No, he's two years older.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, what's he doing now.
Speaker 8: Looking down from heaven?
Speaker 2: Oh he's dead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he passed away.
Speaker 2: How did he die? Did you celebrate that too? No?
Speaker 8: I didn't actually.
Speaker 2: Maybe a little bit. No, No, finally I got something you don't. It's called life.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 2: How was he when he died?
Speaker 8: Forty?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay seven? So recently? Yeah, real recently? Yeah, how do he die?
Speaker 5: We don't know he like they didn't tell you or no, like we don't know if it was a heart defect, an unknown heart defect, or.
Speaker 2: What do they claim for his death? You know what's on the death certificate.
Speaker 8: I don't. I honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like his parents haven't really spoken about it, like maybe it was a heart attack.
Speaker 8: He was found in a shower, that's did he drown? Not sure?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: They think it was a hard Like I assume it was a heart attack.
Speaker 2: But I find him fascinating. You didn't dig in because you are a dig in kind of girl.
Speaker 8: I hadn't spoken to him in many, many minute.
Speaker 2: No, because you've.
Speaker 7: Apparently wasn't just your cousin. That's crazy story that you hold on to pretty tightly. I don't remember my ninth birthday at all. Jimmy didn't have a ninth birthday, so no, uh, I mean he did, but it wasn't celebrating what's the most memorable.
Speaker 2: Birthday you've had? Bm mass and whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 7: The whole reason we're doing this today for freaking a Friday where you can get a twenty five dollars gift card for a case of course, light or wherever else you want, is because it is Gimpy's birthday.
Speaker 2: So what's your most memorable birthday you've had? Gimpy?
Speaker 6: I'm probably gonna say probably my twenty fifth birthday. It's the mother of my youngest boy. We had just gotten together and she threw me a surprise party at this club that I was working at, and it was it was awesome. She blindfolded me and put me in the car and then drove around town, and I kind of had a feeling what was up, you know, but I still didn't know until I got there. And when I get to the club, of course it's closed, private party, and everybody I worked.
Speaker 2: With was there.
Speaker 6: Friends were all there. Open up the door, take off the blindfold surprise, so that was really cool. It was a lot of fun. They made trash can punch, if you know what that is. It was like a bunch of fruits in an actual trash can. I still have this trash can and use it. Everybody that was there at the party signed it, okay, and so I got that one. Twenty years later, I still use it.
Speaker 2: But that was cool.
Speaker 6: And then I did have to work that night though I had to. I had to work my own god dang party because nobody as a as a DJ, because nobody else could do it right. So she had brought my bag of CDs, right, I had this giant duffel bag that was full of books of CDs or whatever, and you know, I'd throw in some mix that I had in there, and and then I'd go and party a little bit and then come back and change it.
Speaker 2: Da da da da da da da. But it was it was a really good time. It's the only time.
Speaker 6: It was the first time that somebody's ever thrown me a party, first time that anybody's ever thrown me a surprise party. I haven't had one since. Uh and uh, yeah, it was great. I mean, the only other one outside of that. I spent my thirteenth birthday in the parking lot of hospital because my my aunt was giving birth to my cousin, and uh so we all, of course it's my mom's sister or baby sister, and we go up to the hospital and we're we're hanging out in the parking lot, me and my brothers and my dad while my mom's upstairs hanging out with her sister. And I got a remote control car that day that year, but it wasn't a good one. It was one of the cheap ones that with the court attached to it.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've said, it was just the one button where you push it and only goes forward backward when you pressed the button.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was. It was terrible, but it was better than nothing.
Speaker 6: So I sat out in the parking lot of this hotel or excuse me, this hospital in Alabama, just just driving to the little more control car around the parking lot. We stayed there for oh had four hours And as a thirteen year old, that's brutal.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, yeah, it was brutal.
Speaker 8: And was the baby born on your birthday?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Me and Emily share a birthday together, and I have not seen her since she was four. Wow, the last time I seen her.
Speaker 2: So you had to travel somewhere for this event or was it in town?
Speaker 6: It was a little bit of a travel I think, I think from Halevel to Russellville. I believe that's where it was at. I can't remember, honestly, but it was a good thirty minute drive, okay. And uh well yeah again, we just stayed in that damn parking lot hanging out Dad's chain, smoking cigarettes before we had phones or whatever. So he just listened in to the radio and we're just being stupid little boys, you know, harassing each other.
Speaker 2: Good times.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that was I was telling lindsay yesterday about my birthday. One of the benefits of my birthday is ain't nobody traveling on New Year's Day?
Speaker 2: Are all too busy? Kind of recoup?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's the most memorable birthday you've had? BMMS and what that is to eight, two, nine, four or five twenty five dollars gift card case of Corse light for a case of course light or whatever else you want could be yours. Text the answer to this question to us, what was your most memorable birthday you've had. I've been lucky to have some pretty good birthdays, but I'd have to say my fiftieth was pretty awesome where we uh and some friends went to floor sorry California, to Napa, drank a bunch of wine, got some cool setup for VIP wine tasting experiences in like some of the caves where they store wine and a couple examples, and on the side of a vineyard in a vineyard.
Speaker 2: It was very cool. And then we ate at the French Laundry, which is a crazy restaurant, and they gave me my own etched bottle of their private champagne.
Speaker 7: As a gift for my birthday. Yes you, Oh no, I still have it. I'm my I was like, why don't we open it. I'm like, uh, yeah, yeah, I'm sure we'll open it. But the but it was awesome, just a good fun experience staying in an awesome hotel. And then the street was like the hotel was on felt like out of a movie set, you know, trees perfectly hanging over, perfectly manicured front lawns, like it was a wild grocery store with a nice ladies selling cookies and donuts, and they look like, you know, been in the family for years. Yeah, like almost like you know, you would be at Disney World. You're like, this feels fake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a cool, fun experience and tasting different wines and bad wines, which was awesome.
Speaker 2: What was the worst one? You remember?
Speaker 7: I don't remember the name of it off the top of my head, but it was being labeled as like the original chardonnay of that area, right, the first one, and you're like, okay, we go, Oh it sucked. This tastes like the first taste and you're like.
Speaker 2: Nope, this is not good. And the person's like, oh, it's so good. Oh, look we've run the special one out and you're like, this is garbage, bro. Probably the coolest one we did is a.
Speaker 7: Sparkling wine place that had been there since like nineteen twelve or some crazy time.
Speaker 2: Wow. And they.
Speaker 7: All the bottles of stored and were stored in this cave, and they had people that come along and just worked their way down the line and back of turning them quarter turn. That's all their only job is to turn these okay, And they set up a wine tasting right there in the cave with candelabras and real kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a wildly cool experience.
Speaker 7: And as far as the eye can see, you're seeing bottles of sparkling wine that take twelve years or some crazy number.
Speaker 2: You're like, this is wild, this is real. Yeah. So that was probably the most memorable. Not a hospital. Oh you know, they won't let me in the vineyard at thirteen years old, right eh.
Speaker 7: All right, we want to know from you what's the most memorable birthday you've had BMMS and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four, five twenty five dollars gift card for a case of course, line or whatever else you want could be yours. When we come back, we're giving away tickets to see the Pumpkins. Time to play a game. Tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins are up for grabs. Actually it was October twenty fourth. That is a Saturday at the Paycomm Center. Get your tickets paycomcenter dot com. It's the numbers game. Take on, Lindsay. She's gonna try and block you from winning the tickets.
Speaker 2: Call up Cybele.
Speaker 7: Category you want numbers, percentages or averages. Whoever gets closest to the answer the most out of five questions is winning those tickets to see the Smashing Pumpkins on Saturday, October twenty fourth at the pay Comm Center. So far this year, usually it's pretty tight, but this year Lindsey has not been carrying her weight.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, I don't really like the tickets so much.
Speaker 2: You haven't liked so far. You haven't liked any of them.
Speaker 8: I even't really wanted to steal them so much.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the funds. Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? What is your name? Good morning, you're on the air. What is your name? Ryan? Ryan? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 12: Thank you good?
Speaker 2: What category do you want? Numbers? Percentages or averages? Let's do averages, averages it is. It's five questions from GIMPI just answer them the best that you can. Are you ready? I am here? We go? All right? Is it Brian with a B or Ryan with an R?
Speaker 11: Ryan with an R?
Speaker 2: Okay, just want to make sure we heard you right, Ryan.
Speaker 6: First question here is in feet? What is the average length of a blue whales tongue?
Speaker 2: In feet? What is the average length of a blue whales tongue?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Six feet, six feet, he says, all right, Ryan? And inches? What is the average length of a cat's tongue?
Speaker 9: Or one inch?
Speaker 2: One inch?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 6: In pounds, what is the average weight of an elephant's tongue?
Speaker 10: Ohs?
Speaker 2: Ten pounds? Hey? Ryan? In inches? What is the average length of a buffalo's tongue?
Speaker 8: Fourteen?
Speaker 2: Orteen? Last one here? Ryan? In inches? What is the average length of a woman's tongue?
Speaker 10: Three inches?
Speaker 7: All right, Ryan, Lindsay's gonna come back in get the same questions.
Speaker 2: Have you ever measured your tongue? I have not either. That's not and I.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't know exactly where you do? You push it the ruler all the way back. I don't know how you all right? Lindsay, averages, right, averages is the category. Here's your first question, hey.
Speaker 6: Lensy and feet? What is the average length of a blue whale's tongue?
Speaker 8: Oh, let's go with one hundred feet?
Speaker 6: One hundred feet, Lensy? In inches, what is the average length of a cat's tongue?
Speaker 5: Two inches?
Speaker 6: Okay, lendsy and pounds? What is the average length of an elephant's excuse me?
Speaker 2: In pounds? What is the average weight of an elephant's tongue? Oh? What is the average weight of an elephant's tongue? She's a nice lady.
Speaker 8: Hey, fifty pounds?
Speaker 6: Fifty pounds, hey, Lensy? In inches, what is the average length of a buffalo's tongue?
Speaker 8: A buffalo?
Speaker 5: Fifteen pounds?
Speaker 2: Well, this is his inches, we're not looking for way.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I'm sorry. In inches, how long is a buffalo's tongue? Twenty inches?
Speaker 2: Okay, lindsay? In inches, what is the average length of a woman's tongue?
Speaker 8: I'll go three inches?
Speaker 6: Try again, two and a half. You got a half solid numbers inches this game?
Speaker 2: I don't know how many years? All right, how do you think she did? Ryan? Quarters?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 11: It's aws up?
Speaker 2: Who knows that's right the way the game is designed.
Speaker 7: All right, gimpee, let's find out who's gonna win thesewo hits to see the Smashing Pumpkin Saturday, October twenty.
Speaker 6: Fourth, Hi, When the question was and feet, what is the average length of a blue whales tongue? Ryan says a blue whales tongue is six feet long. Lindsey says it's a hundred feet long.
Speaker 5: They're huge bitches.
Speaker 2: Man's one hundred feet. I don't know.
Speaker 8: That's a hard weighs four hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: That's three school buses back to back.
Speaker 8: I've never seen one up close.
Speaker 2: It's two semi trucks in to end. That's a third of a football field.
Speaker 5: How long is it?
Speaker 2: That's as a long ass tong as. It's a very satisfied lady. Yeah or not. It's because you have a long tongue. Done meanings gen seven. Yeah. The answer is eighteen feet, which is still pretty long.
Speaker 7: Congratulations on Ryan. He got that one right, so he's up one to nothing. He needs two more to get those tickets to see that Tompkins in Oklahoma slot on Saturday, October twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: Here's question two.
Speaker 6: Question number two in inches. What is the average length of a cat's tongue? Ryan says, a cat's tongue is about one inch long one inch long. Make sure I enunciate that, and Lindsay says it's two inches long. The average length of a cat's tongue is three inches. Lindsey was closer, so it's now tied one to one. Here's question three.
Speaker 2: Question number three pounds.
Speaker 6: What is the average weight of an elephant's tongue? Ryan says, and elephant's tongue weighs about ten pounds. When Lindsey says it weighs about fifty pounds. The answers twenty six pounds.
Speaker 7: Ryan got that one right, so Ryan's up two to one. He needs one more to get those tickets to see the Pumpkins at the pay Com Center and OKAC on October twenty fourth. Everyone else, get your tickets Paycomcenter dot com. Ryan may have to go to Paykitcomcenter dot com to get his tickets. Let's find out what question four is.
Speaker 6: Question before an inch, what is the average length of a buffalo's tongue? Ryan says a buffalo's tongue is about fourteen inches long, and Lindsay says it's about twenty inches long, and the answer is twenty on.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, got that one right. It is tied two to two.
Speaker 7: Comes down to the final question for the Pumpkins tickets for that show in Oklahoma City in October.
Speaker 2: Here we go eight inches.
Speaker 6: What is the average length of a woman's tongue? Ryan says a woman's tongue is about three inches. Lindsay says it's two inches. Well, the average size. Excuse me, the average length of a woman's tongue is actually.
Speaker 2: Three inches. Congratulations, Ryan, you're getting those tickets.
Speaker 7: You got it right on the button, man, and so you'll be going to see the Smashing Pumpkins on Saturday, October twenty fourth at the pay Com Center in Oklahoma City.
Speaker 2: Man, congratulations, hang on the line.
Speaker 11: Okay, awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Ask you the same question, Lindsay, I asked Ryan, have you ever measured your tongue?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not something you think about measuring.
Speaker 7: I gotta be honest. I don't think about measuring a lot of things on my body except for one. I'm just being honest. My wingspan. Yeah, now what is your wingspan?
Speaker 2: Do you know? Yeah? My wingspan is uh seventy two.
Speaker 6: Okay, this isn't it like your wringspan's about basically your height supposed to be your height.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless you're me, and then it's a little skewed.
Speaker 7: Then it's more of a tattoo. Right, GIMP's arm link is the pan. Hey, we're giving away be a freaking a Friday. What's the most memorable birthday you've had? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two, nine four five. We're gonna give away a twenty five dollars gift card for a case of course, line or whatever else you want coming up next, And it looks like Preston is on the line.
Speaker 2: Hey Preston, how are you?
Speaker 12: Are you good man?
Speaker 2: What's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 12: It had been last year in my fiftieth my family got together and created and designed to really kick or really cool. Sorry, that's escape room Inspector Gadget Teams. It's always been kind of my nickname growing up. So yeah, it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: So like a custom escape room, it was.
Speaker 12: Custom escape room based on Inspector Gadget.
Speaker 2: Yes, did they do it like doctor their house or like they rented out of place or.
Speaker 12: I have my family's business. They had it all set up. It was actually a two part two teams. One team infiltrated from the rear of the building, the other team came in from the front, and then the ultimate goal was to overthrow doctor claw and and and escape out of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did I can hear the excitement in your voice for something that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe you. It sounds like you loved it. Man, That is awesome. Why do they call you in spector gadget?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, kind of like mcgiver. I can pretty much fix anything and didn't turn anything into anything.
Speaker 2: So what was the last thing that you fixed?
Speaker 12: Well, any man construction business. So I fixed things on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. Is what's your nemesis?
Speaker 12: Heat?
Speaker 2: Like heat and air? The temperature outside, the temperature outside?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 7: Okay, everybody's got that one thing. They're like, I just always struggle with whatever.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, I do it all. I ran maintenance for high end luxury Harber communities in Kansas City for fifteen years before I moved back to Tulsa, So I've pretty much I've done it all, from HVAC to apartment remark everything else.
Speaker 2: Nice, I mean most important question. Are you chiefs fan?
Speaker 12: Then I have a chiefs fan?
Speaker 2: Yes? Nice, of course, of course, only the smartest people are all right, Gimby and forty nine ers fan, Go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get. CARBN is usually off for his birthday, but then it's right back to making joys the next day. Here's a twenty nine dollars gift Clark birthdays, kerslet or whatever you want back to you guys.
Speaker 7: Congratulations brother man, hang on the line so gimp you can get your info.
Speaker 2: Have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 12: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it man. See what GIMPI has in.
Speaker 6: His four x four we all It says here that Trump signs an executive order on birthright citizenship and birth tourism. Resident Trump is signing new executive orders to restrict birthright citizenship and ban birth tourism. One order restricts birthright citizenship involving children of foreign diplomatic staff, children of people classified as a le and enemies, and children born in US territories. The other order bans citizenship to children born of mothers who entered the US for the sole purpose of having a child Here, researchers are using AI to create new virus. Researchers have used artificial intelligence to create a functioning synthetic of virus, a first for scientists using AI. The Stanford led team is hoping that the technology could lead to medical benefits like using AI created viruses to kill eical life and fight drug resistant bacteria, but critics are concerned that it could open the way to creating viruses that are difficult to stop, or even new biological weapons.
Speaker 2: The research was published in the journal Science. It feels like a bad decision. Yeah, it's a very bad decision. I've never seen a movie, right, exactly, exactly. This is like all the bad movies wrapped up in one.
Speaker 6: You've got AI, You've got viruses, m resident doc God, what else we got here?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 6: The Senate committee holds Fauci in contempt. The vote by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee comes after the former White House Health Advisor and vote the Fifth Amendment more than one hundred times, and a hearing last week about the COVID pandemic. Fauci refused to answer questions, saying he thinks the committee chair and Republican Senator Rand, Paul wants to see him behind bars and is obsessed with them, just obsessed with them. Paul accuses Fauci of covering up COVID's origins and the unnecessarily closing schools. And then lastly here Collinsville is holding their fourth annual Collinsville Moonlight five K and Fun Run. The fundraising event is hosted by Collinsville Chamber of Commerce and the Collinsville Education Pump, with partial proceeds going to the Collinsville Education Foundation, which supports Collinsville schools and teachers. The course we'll go through downtown Collinsville area. The fun run begins at seven point thirty, followed by the five k at eight pm. All participants will receive a finisher's medal, a little purple ribbon for everyone, and then you will be Medals will be given to first, second, and third place male and female finishers in each age group of the five K.
Speaker 8: Good morning Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 5: So if you miss your keyword at eight that just played for one thousand dollars in gas cash, that's okay.
Speaker 8: You've got twelve.
Speaker 5: Other chances to win one thousand dollars today up until eight o'clock tonight. When you hear that keyword, you enter it online at kmod dot com, or if you're listening to us on the free iHeartRadio app, you can enter that keyword there as well too.
Speaker 2: Good luck, good morning, Good morning, Gorman.
Speaker 6: We are less than a month away from Rock Klahoma Labor Day weekend prior to USA guds Man, Pop, Roach, Slayer, and a butt load more. You can get your full lineup and your link for tickets at the website that rocks kmod dot com. Also at Rockwama this year the eighth annual Cowboy Cup, as I am a judge and I'll be hosting the awards ceremony.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to that.
Speaker 7: All right, which time for Taser Time trivia. This is where you get shocked if you don't know the answer to the question. You or somebody in this room wrote, so Gimby went last last week. So Gimpi's gonna decide who's going first this week, and so we're gonna see what he's got.
Speaker 2: A first one is oh great, happy birthday to me. I get to go. You get to go first.
Speaker 7: You'll do the shocking and I'll ask the questions. Well, the good is you're not going last. Oh that is true. So your first question is which company used the slogan think different? Which company used the slogan think different?
Speaker 6: Think it different? Well, that's not one that pops up every day. Why couldn't I get like eat fresh or have it your way? Think different?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 6: Which company uses the slogan think different? I feel like it's gonna be like software or something technological.
Speaker 2: Maybe Apple? Final answer, I have.
Speaker 7: No idea which company used the slogan think different? Kimpie took a shot in the dark and said Apple, and the correct answer is Apple.
Speaker 2: Huh how about uh? Fuck? You mean? Yeah? Oh? Okay, all right?
Speaker 7: Next one, what animal can run faster than a horse and roar like a lion? What animal can run faster than a horse and roar like a lion?
Speaker 6: I feel like there's a lot of animals run faster than a horse. I mean, I'm gonna saying horses are the slowest animals in the world, but roar like a lion. Now, the first thing that comes to mine is a cheetah. Right, cheetas are fast, even like seventy five miles an hour. But the question here is does a cheatah roar.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I don't know any different, So I'm just gonna go with cheetah. Final answer, what.
Speaker 7: Animal can run faster than a horse and roar like a lion? You said cheetah, and the correct answer is hyena.
Speaker 2: Hyena roars like a lion. Huh, I guess, yeah, bitch, I have never I've only seen hyenas in the zoo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've had a hernia and lion king. And I thought they they're called laughing hyenas for a reason. Yeah, I didn't know they could roar.
Speaker 7: I recently went down a rabbit hole about zebras and how a guy and like the U long time ago, try to make zebras like horses, okay, and so like trained them to do stuff like horses could do, and he couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: He had to give up.
Speaker 7: Horses don't have the they've had to survive so much in the while that they genealogically they can't do those things horses can do.
Speaker 2: Ziebers are more like donkeys anyway, Yeah, more like horses look exactly like horses. Okay, fine, just not just not trainable domesticated.
Speaker 7: Last one, Uh, what catchphrase does Shaggy often say when scared catchphrase does Shaggy often say when scared? You said zoinks and the correct answer is zoinks, notins.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nicely done.
Speaker 7: So Gimpy's going to pull the name of who's gonna go next for Taser Time trivia.
Speaker 2: And that would be you, my friend. So, uh, Gimpy is going to do the shocking while Lindsey asks the questions and we'll see how.
Speaker 13: This goes, all right?
Speaker 5: Question number one, Corbin, what color is Scooby Doo's collar?
Speaker 2: It's either orange or green? Nope? Blue? Final answer. Damn, that was.
Speaker 8: A quick change a heart there.
Speaker 5: What color is Scooby Doo's collar?
Speaker 8: Orangeer? Green?
Speaker 5: Went from final answer to blue and the correct answer is blue.
Speaker 8: Good job? How'd you come.
Speaker 2: Up with that? So visualized it.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 2: I could see the paper right.
Speaker 5: Question number two, Which mythical creature is so beloved in Scotland that it's their national animal?
Speaker 2: Unicorn? Final answer?
Speaker 5: Which mythical creature is so beloved in Scotland that it is their national animal? You said unicorn? Final answer? The correct answer is indeed unicorn.
Speaker 2: I only know that from like a stupid, stupid facts thing.
Speaker 7: Okay, I just stuck in my brain, kind of like the Statue of Liberty can fit inside the rotunda of the US Capitol.
Speaker 2: No, not really, it is paying off right now.
Speaker 5: Question three, What is the name of the Mystery Ink Gang's van? What is the name of the Mystery Ink Gang's van?
Speaker 2: I had it, it went away and now I'm trying to get it back. The ghost machine note the time machine, shag machine, notpe hmmm.
Speaker 8: What is the name of the Mystery Ink Gang's van?
Speaker 7: I had it too, and then a shiny object went by. You're gonna say it, and I'm gonna go damn it.
Speaker 2: It's right there. I can see the words that they're just jumbled. Ask the question again, what.
Speaker 5: Is the name of the Mystery Ink Gang's.
Speaker 2: Van cruising for bruising? Final answer, I can't get to it.
Speaker 5: The name of the Mystery Ink Gang's van, you say, is cruising for a bruising and it is, in fact the Mystery Machine.
Speaker 2: I knew it was something simple like that, and I think we had that.
Speaker 8: I heard that one.
Speaker 7: All right, We're giving away a twenty five dollars gift card for case of course, light er whatever else you want, bm a mess and whatever that is. To eight two nine four five. What's the most memorable birthday you've had? BM A mess and whatever that is to eight two.
Speaker 2: Nine four five.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do the final turn here in a minute, and then we'll give away some beer. We want to know what's your most memorable birthday BM A mess and whatever that is to A two nine four five, because we're gonna give away a twenty five dollars gift card for a case of course lighter whatever else you want. Part of Friggin' a Friday right now, though it's the third part of Taser Time Trivia, Lindsay's turn. Gimbi's gonna ask the questions and I'll be doing the shocking because I knew revenge would show up.
Speaker 2: That's right from last week. I just wait for you to walk into the ready lay.
Speaker 6: Yes, Lindsay, what sport has defensive positions that are named gully, silly mid off and deep mid wicket? What sport has defensive positions that are named gully, silly mid off and deep mid.
Speaker 13: Wicket deep mid wicket? Yes, and silly mid off, silly.
Speaker 8: Mid off and gully gully?
Speaker 1: Gee?
Speaker 8: Whiz well can you spell gully?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 6: What sport has defensive positions that are named gully, silly, mid off, and deep mid wicket.
Speaker 8: I mean it's it's not football. I mean it could be soccer. Um, it's not lacrosse.
Speaker 5: I mean, there is a midi in lacrosse, there's a goalie in lacrosse, but I've never heard of it as a gully.
Speaker 2: What sport has defensive positions that are named gully, silly, mid off, and deep mid wicket.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say soccer.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, I'm gonna just go with soccer final answer, because that's.
Speaker 8: It makes sense to me.
Speaker 6: What sport has defensive positions that are named galie, silly mid off, and deep mid wicket.
Speaker 2: You said soccer, and the answer is cricket. Oh, cricket, cricket, cricket. No, don't worry, I'll take it easy. I don't think he's gonna take it easy. The part that's unfortunate is she's not wearing shorts.
Speaker 7: She is one shorts all week and then today because she got me right on the side of my knee and that's what I was gonna do, huh. But she wore shirts all week, but today no shorts.
Speaker 8: Let me pull my pants up for you right on the ankle.
Speaker 2: Let's uh about this one?
Speaker 8: How about it?
Speaker 2: Lendsy yeah?
Speaker 6: How many players are on the court for one basketball team at a time?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 8: That would be five?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: Five? Five?
Speaker 5: Ten on the court at once for both sides to five on one for one team.
Speaker 8: Five?
Speaker 6: Final answer, how many players are on the court for one basketball team at a time? After great deliberation with yourself, you said five when the answer is five?
Speaker 8: Hell?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay? Did you play basketball in high school?
Speaker 5: Not in high school? Elementary school?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, all right. Last one, you're Lindsay.
Speaker 6: What catchphrase do the villains often say after being unmasked?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Scooby doo question? Should have known?
Speaker 6: What catchphrase do the villains often say after being unmasked?
Speaker 5: And I would have and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you, darn kids or dang kids?
Speaker 2: Which one is it? Which one are you choosing? You of course have to get it right.
Speaker 5: Okay, And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you. For you kids, it weren't for you, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you.
Speaker 8: Darn kids.
Speaker 2: What catchphrase do the villains often say after being unmasked, and.
Speaker 5: I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you kids, and I would have this is like, oh man, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you darn kids. Or is it dan, I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you dang kids. I think it's just kids, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you kids.
Speaker 2: Or yeah.
Speaker 5: Final answer, I wouldn't and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you kids.
Speaker 6: Final answer, what catchphrase do the vill say after being unmasked, something to the effective I would have gotten away with it if it wouldn't for you damn kids, kids kids, just kids, just kids.
Speaker 2: Well, the correct answer is if it weren't for those meddling kids always meddling. Yeah, what don't even close? No, I mean you had the kids part right, If it weren't.
Speaker 8: That wasn't funny on the funny bone.
Speaker 2: I don't think they would say darn kids. No, No, they definitely put us aid that. We want to know for you, what's the most memorable birthday?
Speaker 7: You've had twenty five dollars gift card for a case of cors Light or whatever else you want is up for grabs text us. The answer to that question, what's the most memorable birthday you've had? And we're going to give away some of those gift cards when we come back. What's the most memorable birthday that you've had?
Speaker 2: For good? And Stacy is on the line. Hi, Stacy, how are you good?
Speaker 12: How are you good?
Speaker 2: What's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 9: That would be my eleventh birthday and it was the day after my mom's funeral.
Speaker 2: Oh man, how did your mom pass away?
Speaker 9: She was in a car accident.
Speaker 2: Oh that's even worse. Oh man, what do you remember besides that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: What other details do you remember about your mom? Did you even do a birthday?
Speaker 2: Like? Did you like cake and stuff?
Speaker 9: So much family around because there had been the funeral of the day before. Sure, it was the biggest birthday party I ever remember.
Speaker 2: In the worst Yeah, what gifts did you get?
Speaker 9: I can only remember one and it was a stuffed animal and it was a little white cat with bright green eyes.
Speaker 2: Did do you recall if your mom had already bought gifts and they gave those to you. Yeah, okay, all that out, Yeah, go ahead and tell her exactly what she's gonna get. I remember one year I was celebrating my birthday with friends when all of a sudden, some other dude was playing with my present in front of a bus. I have a twenty five dollars gift card for a K skerz Led or whatever you like.
Speaker 7: Back to you, Corbyn, hang on the line so you can get your info and have a fantastic weekd.
Speaker 5: Morning, Corbyn, Happy porn star birthday to miss Dana Wolf. She's twenty eight years young today. See who she makes howell in being bad feels so good, hashtag horrors and servicing the handyman. She was renown for herself a pleasuring skills.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning, Corbin.
Speaker 6: I am begging you to please come hang out with me, and I'm wanna be a lady Good Divas eighteenth and Shared and starting at seven o'clock, we're gonna celebrate my birthday and have ourselves a good old time. Come and join me, Lady good Diva's eighteenth and Shared and starting at seven Please, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's go ahead and do willy nilly. This is where we can.
Speaker 7: You can bring up anything you want, go back to something. It's your chance to own the show. And I want to bring someone actually going back to and that was we were talking about not reporting child abuse as this is a must report state and that the rules if you are is that.
Speaker 2: You don't need the evidence.
Speaker 7: Your identity is kept private, but you must report even if there's a hunch that's a phone number you would call, and that if they find out that you were told and you didn't report it, you can get a five hundred dollars one thousand dollars fine and up to a year in jail. And in some instances if you found out for longer than six months, you can get much longer. Wow, and it becomes a felony. What do you think the minimal punishment is for somebody who abuses a child?
Speaker 2: Is minimal?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I already know.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, so's looking at me here? Yeah, six months and a fine of three hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars five hundred dollars fine and uh less like six months less than a year in jail. Wow, it is a harsher punishment to.
Speaker 7: You should tell, right, you should absolutely tell, But the person that does the damage should get a swift, harsh punishment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, way more than the person that just didn't reward it. Yes, that makes no sense to me.
Speaker 8: That's basically getting away with murder.
Speaker 2: Nope, it's not much. It's not murder, giving away. It's like getting away with child abuse. Us.
Speaker 7: Somebody text I think they should buy every championship team from the Little League up to the Senior Citizens League.
Speaker 2: I know, President's only got so much time. At least you think the Little League would I think the kids would enjoy that. I bet they invite the Little League World Series champion.
Speaker 7: Okay if they're American, right, If they're American right, that that would make that would make sense. But to do every Little League champion, like, oh gosh, that would that would be exhausting. There we get these topics like, hey, you should talk about this, and we we just got Arbor Day, Arbor Day activity.
Speaker 2: Get out of here really pushing that day. Nobody care about Arbor Day. I wonder whose wise ass ida that was be like, you know what we need to we need to have a day for the trees.
Speaker 7: Well, I think it was an initiative to plant trees which isn't a horrible thing, right, It isn't a horrible thing to do that.
Speaker 6: Arbor Day was started by j Sterling Morton, a journalist and politician, along with the support of Nebraska's GUVNA Robert Fernas or Furnace. The first official tree planting holiday took place on April tenth in eighteen seventy two in Nebraska City, resulting in more than one million planted trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, okay.
Speaker 7: Will and Ellie mary Bank killed barbecue sauce edition ketchup tomato based, mustard based.
Speaker 2: Or vinegar based. Woo man, it's tough when there's no losers there, right, What are you going with, Lindsay, Well, I'm not a.
Speaker 5: Huge mustard fan, so I guess I'll kill that one off. I'm gonna marry vinegar based and bang ketchup based. Those can actually be switched either or but I do love me some vinegar based, so I'll marry it.
Speaker 2: I'll stick with that, GIMPI.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and kill off the mustard based sauce. I'm not a huge fan of the vinegar based, so I guess I'll just bang that one. Dabble in it every now and against finger in there and taste.
Speaker 2: It, so that leaves me marrying.
Speaker 6: I've been married to ketchup tomato based barbecue sauce since the beginning of time, so that's what I'm going for.
Speaker 7: I don't hate what you guys are saying. I am also going to kill mustard based.
Speaker 2: I like it. It's fine, but it is it's a lot.
Speaker 7: So if it's just too tangy, right right, and then I'm I'm banging ketchup based only because sometimes it can be too sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm a vineyard guy all day. So I'm MARYM. Vinegar. Finish the sentence. The first thing I do on vacation is.
Speaker 8: I check out the bathroom in my hotel. I want to see how big it is. I want to check the lighting, and I want.
Speaker 5: To see if it's a glass shower or if it's a curtain shower.
Speaker 2: I just do.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I I like to see the amenities.
Speaker 2: You don't know what the shower looks like before you go. It's all Usually you and I have different vacation styles. Give people what about you?
Speaker 6: Well, lately it's been get injured. My last year, my lady got injured. First thing this year I did. But typically on any given vacation, the first thing I do when I get to where I'm going is make myself a drink.
Speaker 8: That's good too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, besides getting on a plane and all that. It's double fished.
Speaker 7: I get two drinks automatically, pretty much what I do on vacation long or one in the sand and sip on the air No.
Speaker 2: No, I drink two drinks sometimes at the same time. If you get to the airport. There's a bar right outside the airport while you're waiting for your ride, and two drinks. I've gotten three before too.
Speaker 7: By the way, it's a forty minute drive, right, So that's the first thing I do is get my buzz on. Yeah, And I can tell him getting order older, because now I do it on the plane. On the plane, can't wait to get there, not on the airport.
Speaker 2: On the plane. Can I make that a double which one of you three would accidentally become a meme?
Speaker 5: Lindsay Kimby, just like he said when he says he gets hurt on vacation boom. In that instance, the easiest way to become a meme by hurting yourself.
Speaker 6: Kimpy, I will agree with Lindsay, but not because I hurt myself, but because I have an arm that's shaped like.
Speaker 2: A penis that feels obvious. I agree Gimpy.
Speaker 7: When you go to a strip club, do you tip the entertainers based off their performances much like you tip at a restaurant based off the service from the weight staff.
Speaker 2: Great question, and.
Speaker 6: Give the weight staff way more than I do the dancers. Say more, you give the dancers one dollar at a time, you know what I mean? Okay, So I mean sometimes there's a chance they could end up with you know, three, four or five singles depens, but typically it's here's a dollar.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I hate that you have to tip no matter. Like they come around with the bucket and you're like, ah, right, it's like passing the collection plate around. The church is like.
Speaker 7: God, it's like eat at a restaurant and they just pass a bucket around for you to put money, and you're like, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Like a church, church and a strip club the collect money the same exact way pretty much. The only difference is.
Speaker 7: Not an old man collects at the strip club. Usually a big guy couldn't named spider right right, and it's a can with that also holds beer. Mary Bank killed, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that's so hard.
Speaker 5: No, I love all of those, but I'm gonna kill Sandra Bullock, bang Jennifer Anison, and marry Julia Roberts.
Speaker 2: Gimby, I've just got to.
Speaker 6: Do a little bit of research here, looking at ages. I mean, because I know none of these women are in their prime anymore. You're right there, Yeah, Sandra Bullock is looking to be the oldest one so far.
Speaker 8: I thought Julia would be the oldest.
Speaker 6: Now Julia is only fifty eight, Sandra is sixty two, and jen is fifty seven. I am.
Speaker 2: I'm going to kill Julia Roberts. Never really have been attracted to her, never really have what's she worth? I don't listen.
Speaker 6: I don't marry or bang or kill for money, Lindsey bad, I'm marry, bang and kill for looks and looks alone. Come on, I'm marrying Jennifer Aniston and she's been hot since day one, and I'll always know what temperature is in my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is so. It's true that leaves me banging old Sandy b I'm happy with that.
Speaker 6: She was the one that was with Jesse Jeans, right, yes, like like an ugly girl. Yeah, so she likes the biker guys, so I feel like we could go out and have a night of fun.
Speaker 2: Have her read.
Speaker 5: I saw a video of her yesterday, an old clip of her on Jimmy Fallon. I think it was where she admitted that during the time of filming Speed, she had a huge crush on Keanu Reeves and she never let him know, but she would flirt and she would get really like nervous and giggly, like when he would talk to her about something else or if he would crack a joke. She said that she would break into like schoolgirl schoolgirl mode with a crush, and she was very embarrassed about it later in life looking back. And then he was on an interview later in life and he was shown a clip of that interview and he was like, I had no idea that she had a crush on me. When I had, I was totally smitten by her. I had a crush on her and I wanted to ask her out so many times that I never did because I thought it was going to be unprofessional, and I was like, huh, they could have been totally married with children by now.
Speaker 8: Anyway, thanks for coming to my ted job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad you told that story.
Speaker 7: They're both all about the same, Okaykay, Bullock's worth the most three and fifty.
Speaker 2: Is she the hottest sixty two year old?
Speaker 8: Probably Bullock?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks amazing. Yeah I could say that.
Speaker 8: I don't know, is it. Selma Hyak up there too?
Speaker 2: Okay? No, that's a good Yeah, that's good too. I am marrying Sandra Bullock. I'm banging Jennifer Aniston, and I don't have enough carrots at my house to be with Julia Roberts, so I'm killing her the long face.
Speaker 6: Selma Hyak is fifty nine, okay and still smoking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but sixty two year old? Like hot actresses in their sixties.
Speaker 2: I don't hate that Google search.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: Michelle Pfeiffer, I don't know. Oh God, Meryl Street, No, she's seventy five. Christie Brinkley, these women are.
Speaker 2: Not No, I don't know what this list is.
Speaker 8: No, No, Dinymore.
Speaker 7: This is obviously not a good list because Diane Keaton is dead. Jane Seymour is on here. She's said, we're in the seventies. Jane Seymour is hot for her seventies. Helen Mirren stop it. Michelle Fie for sure.
Speaker 2: Goldie Hawn she's seventy nine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's got to be sixties. Yeah, hottest celebrity women over sixty. Christy Brinkley, she's seventy two.
Speaker 2: Doesn't count. Elizabeth Hurley, Okay, sure, she's sixty one. Yeah, okay, Yeah, seventies is a whole other category, right, all right, they have to go, all right.
Speaker 5: I would say Demi Moore for the win.
Speaker 2: Sharon Stone, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know either.
Speaker 2: Jamie Lee Curtis, she is sixty four, that's it. Not attractive.
Speaker 7: Sandra Bullock looks odder than Demi Moore, and Demi Moore looks great.
Speaker 2: It's a tight race, but Sandra Bullock looks odder in my opinion. How about Judy Foster, I'm trying to find I'm looking. I think she she I mean, she's attractive, not a lot of makeup. How about Fran Drescher.
Speaker 7: How about Gina Gershaan, who's that she was the female lead dancer.
Speaker 2: That Elizabeth Hurley took out in Showgirls. Have you seen Showgirls? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Elizabeth Berkeley, Berkeley, Yeah, thank you, Yeahsa. Lisa Kudreau is sixty old, Phoebe, Heather Locke Leer okay, yeah, Marissa Tomay No, No, she doesn't belong in that conversation.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth Shoe is sixty and so was Helen Hunt. I don't think Helen Hunt's that attractive, Na, She's naturally aged. Susan Lucci, Oh makes me want a hot dog real? Oh wow?
Speaker 8: Oh no, wow, Susan Lucci from all my children.
Speaker 2: She's still alive. She looks scary. She's weakened at Burndy's for sure, seventy eight. I think she is all right.
Speaker 7: Moving on, what's the weirdest thing you've ever found? What's the weirdest thing you've ever found? Lindsay hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 5: When I was a kid, I found my uh vibrator in my mom's sock drawer.
Speaker 8: It was weird to me as a kid, I had no idea what it was.
Speaker 6: Okay, you can be I too found a vibrator, but not in Lindsay's mom sock drawer. I was actually mowing the lawn and this house that I just moved into and the grass was really tall. So I'm going through and I'm mowing the lawn and the lawnmower stopped dunk like a hell.
Speaker 2: So I moved the.
Speaker 6: Lawnmower and there is a pink vibrating dildo that's got stuck in my lawnmower. So I had the un jam it's from the lawnmower, and then I just threw it into the neighbor's yard and left it there.
Speaker 7: Just thrown it on the roof right right, kind of like shoes on a power line. Uh yeah, and he's now sitting on the other side of the glass. No, not the dildo, just the weirdest thing ever found. What's your favorite holiday to celebrate and why?
Speaker 5: Lindsay Thanksgiving because I love food and it's not about presents. It's about the food and getting together with your family and sometimes friends.
Speaker 8: So that's what I love about Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Gim me arbor day for all the trees that are being planted. No, of course not.
Speaker 6: It is Christmas and it's not for the presents. It's for the gathering of the friends and family and the food and the presence.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: And it isn't for the presence either for me, but Columbus Day and like celebrating killing a bunch of people as you can other Land Thanksgiving, Man, it feels.
Speaker 2: Like the least stressful of the holidays of the major players. Okay, because to.
Speaker 7: Me there's like obviously making food and all that can be stressful.
Speaker 2: But if you do it as a group, yeah, okay, it feels less stressed, especially like a friends giving type of thing. It's just a bit. It's just nice, no agenda. Chill now there's football on, you know, I think it's it's it's it's the best one.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 2: What is your what is your most memorable vacation that you went on and win?
Speaker 8: What were you not here last week?
Speaker 2: On a whim? On a a whim? That means we just decided on a quim.
Speaker 8: Oh, probably.
Speaker 5: A few weeks ago when I just picked up the twins on July last July fifteenth, we went in surprised my father in law for his birthday and we went for just a few days back up to uh Indiana.
Speaker 2: Can be Uh.
Speaker 6: Probably when me and the rest of the wild Hogs went to Memphis just for fun, you know the movie Wild Hogs.
Speaker 2: Just a bunch of buddies who ride motorcycles. You misphrased that, please? How should I have phrased old dudes LARPing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Weren't they all like other things?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're all They've all grown up and have you know, corporate professional job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and wanted to get on their bikes one last time and travel. Having a midlife crisis. Yah, sure, yeah, No, they run into what's the name of the biker gang they run into?
Speaker 6: Oh, hell, I don't know, but I know it here it is the del Fuegos, still Fuegos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, midlife crisis is what they're going through. I don't I can't think of one on a whim.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's the thing is most of our vacations, I don't know, are planned out. Yeah, you know when the time is going to be, start planning for them. So if you don't on a whim, I typically try to not put any type of trip or vacation on a card or if I do have the cash, so I save up for that stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. And so the idea of take doing something and putting a couple of bills on a credit card not my steal.
Speaker 7: So uh, will and Nelly anything you want to talk about bring up something new. What business would you open? If you're going to open a business, lindsay, what business would you open?
Speaker 5: Probably a resale shop of some sort, some sort of.
Speaker 2: Consignment shop, collecting everybody's crap to sell. Okay, yeah, but maybe more so.
Speaker 5: Of just like children's clothes, because there's not enough of those.
Speaker 2: Come on in boys pans.
Speaker 7: Oh god, notice Gimpy said that. Yep, what do you got there, gimpe Ah?
Speaker 6: Probably a bar. I think I think a bar would be a good, good business to have home.
Speaker 2: I think a storage unit would be awesome. Okay, yeah, it's not real busy. You can pretty much automate it. Yeah, go in there, do the work whatever, move on. Yeah, that feels like a good business. Town should pay for itself pretty fast. Yeah, that's what I would go with.
Speaker 7: All right, we want to know from you guys, what's the most memorable birthday you've had? BMMS and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five and come back. We're gonna find out who had a memorable birthday and we're gonna hook him up with a twenty five dollars gift card for a case of cors Light or whatever. They want to get for freaking a Friday, We'll do. Then we come back the Big Men Morning Show returns. We're actually giving away a twenty five dollars gift card for you to get a case Curtis line or whatever else you want. We're just looking for answers to this question, what's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 2: All in honor of Gimpey's birthday. Me BM a mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five and Dustin is on the phone. Hey, Dustin, how are you good? Are you good friend? What's the most memorable birthday you've had?
Speaker 10: Probably my nineteenth birthday. It started out in the emergency room. What happened so August sixth ninety nine. I was out riding their box for the tollerker of Mine and we found this little bump. We were jumping off of him. He looked at me and he's like, I'm gonna jump further than you. And the last thing I said was no, you're not, and I went to go after him. He hit the jump on the futt of one hundred cc four stroke or bike. I was on a two fifty two stroke and the last thing I remember was hitting the base of the ramp and then everything just kind of went black. But somewhere in the air, a men the bike the side of the swamp ends and I hit the ground face first and the bike landed on me.
Speaker 2: Oh, and.
Speaker 10: I came to I was already laying in the back of my truck. My friend said. I stood up and looked at the bike and go and said, man, that hurt, and locked my truck and laid down. But I don't remember any of that.
Speaker 2: And you don't remember getting like any like you did you go to the hospital or any of that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They Once I laid down in the back of my truck, I kind of started coming through and figuring out what was going on and talked to a front of mine and I was like, man, my face hurts, and I asked him if it was bad, and he looked at me like, well, you're no ugly than usually are, so uh I was kind of I was woozy, to say the least. So they they ended up taking me to the hospital in my own truck, which I rode in the bed so I didn't want to get up in the cabin. But uh, now we went to the had Mercy round. I sat there for a little bit. I had gravel underneath the skin of my right arm and some cuts and stuff on my face, and stuff wasn't terrible.
Speaker 6: Considering didn't break anything. No broken legs or broken arms or broken face.
Speaker 10: Nothing, nothing broken. They said. I had some bruised ribs, so it was going to hurt to breathe and laugh, And then my face was kind of banged up a little bit from hitting the I had a helmet on, so most of those protected. It was just that open part of them where the chin garden stead of puting was.
Speaker 2: But did you get back on?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I actually talked to you as a few years ago. I was riding a wheelie down the highway in twenty twelve, lost control and hit the pavement. I had rode rash from my waistline up to my nipples.
Speaker 2: I remember that. And did you did get back on the bike after that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I actually bought a motorcycle to do a nine day trip through Colorado with my dad, and then I sold that shortly after. I've had a few here and there. I don't ride in there as much as I do. Did usually just buy old busted motorcycles and restore them and and sell them.
Speaker 2: Did you stop doing wheelies after that? Though?
Speaker 10: I would like to say yes, But that that particular motorcycle, it hit the ground so hard to crack the engine box, so I replaced the engine in it. And the first time I wrote it, I rode a wheelly down the road, and when I set it down, I was like, you know what, I got to sell this thing, and ended up selling that motorcycle as well.
Speaker 2: And what's the fact as you've ever gone on a bike?
Speaker 10: The sphenomena is reading one hundred and eighty six, but I had I had a geared down, so in all actuality it was probably in the one high one sixties, low one seventies. I've been clocked at one hundred and twenty at the drag strip here in Tulsa.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that? Going that fast?
Speaker 10: I love it. I mean, my wife and daughters won't allow it anymore. But at the time, man, it was, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: And would you recommend that for anyone?
Speaker 10: I don't know about anyone. It takes a special kind of crazy to do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I think, what kind of crazy? Tell me more?
Speaker 10: You got to be like sky diving type crazy like things you want to get your blood pumping, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I am going to push back on that.
Speaker 7: I think that skydiving crazy doesn't feel nearly as crazy as going one hundred and eighty six miles an hour, one hundred and sixty six miles an hour, three feet from the ground.
Speaker 10: Eh, I mean I had I had protective gear on, so that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 10: I had a leather jacket, leather pants, uh spye protector, which I wish I would have had when I did that wheeling on the motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird. Do you wear a helmet normally? Yes?
Speaker 10: Right on, man, listen, so air will come up over the glasses and make my ass water, So I just put a helmet off.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, that's that seems like the reason they're invented. It makes sense. Uh gimp, go ahead and tell him exactly what he's going to get. Lindsay's birthday it is usually overshadowed because we much rather celebrate the brave men and women who fight and died for this amazing country we live in. Enjoy this twenty five dollars gift card for our case kers line, oh or whatever you want back.
Speaker 7: To you guys, handline buddy, so GIMPI can get your personal info and have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, appreciate you man.
Speaker 7: We posted online and you guys are welcome to add to it about Gimpie's birthday and some people posted sixteenth birthday. Got to drink but allergies were killing me. Took two benadryl, passed out, woke up hours later to everyone leaving.
Speaker 2: That's uck completely slept through it. That's your most memorable huh uh?
Speaker 7: One time in Vegas for my birthday on Freemont, I lost my debit card, lost my phone, and also lost my friends.
Speaker 2: Hey quote in a movie.
Speaker 7: My best friend and I have the same birthday, and our guy surprised us with a road trip.
Speaker 2: To New Orleans. Our suburban overheated in the French Quarter and money was lost at the casinos, so we had to sleep in the car in the middle of summer in New Orleans. And it says till we got it could get it fixed. How long was that? All right? That sounds like it's.
Speaker 7: Two thousand and seven. I found out my mom had lung cancer on my birthday. Of all the things, she was upset that she forgot my birthday until I called her to ask what the results of her scans were.
Speaker 2: She was such a thoughtful person. M sorry, I know that I was twenty first birthday and lost ve.
Speaker 8: Bless you.
Speaker 7: Twenty first birthday in Las Vegas was probably the most epic birthday I've had.
Speaker 2: I had a buddy who probably.
Speaker 7: Weighed around one hundred and forty pounds and at the time I weighed two seventy five. One night, one night, I get so plastered on Fremont Street that my buddy, who is also drunk, has to help me walk three blocks to our hotel, and the whole time he would tell me that I was probably going to jail if I don't try to help walk.
Speaker 2: We made it, but OMG, I've never gotten that drunk again. In this one.
Speaker 7: My twenty first birthday, me and my friend went to a club here in Tulsa. I can't remember can't quite remember the name of it, but we were invited back to a hotel party by a couple of guys that bought our drinks all night in the club. When we showed up at the hotel, it wasn't exactly the party I was expecting.
Speaker 2: On the door.
Speaker 7: This great, big dude answered the door. I looked into the room and it was set up to film a porno camera in the middle of the room, naked chicks and dudes everywhere.
Speaker 2: I looked at my friend and said, ah hail no, and we left. It was the wildest thing I've ever seen. There's a lot more to the story, but I would be leaving a novel of a message that people probably wouldn't want to read. First of all, lady, you are misinterpreting what people want to read. Uh huh. I want to know the rest. I want to know the rest of the story. Man, everybody's got a memorable story. I would love for you to leave it. Hit our socials if you would like to leave something. We're going to take a break and we'll be back. If you're listening to The Big Man Morning Show,