Speaker 1: When you were ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Roll into Pearl River rezuot from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night. Savor the flavors, fuel the fun, win big. Let's roll into Pearl River rezut. Yes must be twenty what or older to play keabling problem called wonned hunter Gibler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack fairshawd's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of My Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m D nig H T r ide and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network. Hell the same.
Speaker 1: What's your Name?
Speaker 4: At the time of his this had a statue every started shake in.
Speaker 1: Of his and an eagle will flo Tennis.
Speaker 3: Gonna be here when you him the free starting a bell and it'll be who like the whole man is raining down on.
Speaker 1: Broughty. Courtesy and win.
Speaker 5: Liberals be worn, Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Roadside Radio.
Speaker 3: It's like my eyes have been blown wild.
Speaker 5: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust, our nation's highest officers. We stand united in our resolved to do something about.
Speaker 6: It, which, whether we like it or not spelled Judy, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned into right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, people, you have found it. It is the Right Side Radio Show recording this episode on Thursday, January the fifteenth, twenty twenty six. Good morning, as I'm recording this one in the morning time. Of course, I always like to kind of rubber stamp when it's recorded, so that way, when something crazy happens after the show's been recorded, people understand why it's not a part of this particular show. But of course, if you never want to miss an episode of The Right Side Radio Show, make sure that you click that like and subscribe button right there on your pod catcher of choice. Remember we're on Apple Podcast, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So click that subscribe button and never never miss a new episode of The Right Side Radio Show. Goodness, folks. A lot of stuff, of course, has happened, and what's going on in Minnesota will probably be our main topic today, but we also want to try to get to the hearing, the Supreme Court hearing on women's sports. There's just so many things that are happening. It seems like here early in twenty twenty six, we're living in a crazy season and I don't see it kind of backing down anytime soon. But there has been more news out of Minnesota where there was a another issue with the ICE agents up there is agitators and federal law enforcement clashed in Minneapolis on Wednesday night and into this morning after a second ICE involved shooting in the city. An ICE agent shot at an alleged illegal immigrant or a shot not at, but shot at an illegal immigrant in the leg on Wednesday during an arrest attempt. The Department of Homeland Security claims the agent fired at the suspect because he was fearing for his life in safety after the individual risted a resisted arrest. I'm struggling this morning for whatever reason, and violently assaulted the officer. The sus subject in this inn't it, of course, was said that to be in stable condition and in custody. Of course, this comes after the high profile Renee Nicole Good shooting that happened last week when she was fatally shot by an ICE agent. And again, if it looks like based on what video you watch or really and truly what camp you're in, you know, if you're on the blue camp, you're under the one hundred percent belief that the agent just really nearly shot. If you're on the conservative side, the red side, you tend to side with the law enforcement officer. But in this particular incident, of course, it means that they're going to be more protests, and this is where the problems coming in. I have no problem with peaceful protests. I have no problem if you want to stand out there. I may not agree with what you're protesting, but that is your right as an American citizen. But we're going beyond a protest with a lot of this stuff. People aren't merely going out there. No, they're getting in the way of and trying to interfere with ICE, arrest with ICE actions. And that's where you're taking it too far. It goes away from a protest to again. And Democrats love this word because they've thrown it out constantly in regards to the incidents as on January six, several years ago. You get closer to the side of an insurrection. They don't want that term thrown out for them, but it is a fair term to have. There been constant people showing up with demonstrators who are using horns and whistles, and it's just one of those things where again, these protesters are not just there to protest, and they're there to interfere. They're there to be in the way, no matter what you believe about ICE or this crackdown on illegal immigration, lawful protest or something that are fine, but you're taking it a step too far. In the case of miss good, if she had merely complied, there wouldn't be an issue here, of course. Joke politician governor of Minnesota. He has addressed folks pretty much just blaming everything on ICE and on Donald Trump and trying to make allegations that Trump is just picking up our citizens off of the street, and that's not what's happening. Maybe Tim Walls needs to focus on some of his other controversies and less on again string the pot, because that's what continues to happen. But it's one of those things that, again, this is a tough position on a lot of folks because you know, this is a active federal involvement. But anybody that loves states' rights looks at it and they're like, Okay, maybe I'm a little concerned, But at the same time, there are federal laws on the book about illegal immigration. And in the state of Minnesota, where we've already seen Somalians steal from our country and send it back to their country, you would want you you would think they'd want to try to rack down a little bit more on the illegals, especially in the fact that they had billion a billion dollars maybe more, but we're saying billion with a B stolen. And yet they still want to sit here and be self righteous about where where they are. When it comes to these ICE protesters, it's crazy to sit back and watch this and see what's happening in our country. Again, Protest all you want. I'm perfectly okay with protests, but when it steps the line into violence, or in the case that they're in Minnesota, that's happening over and over again, when it steps into the line of you're interfering with federal investigators, federal agents, which is what we're seeing happen here. This illegal immigration problem didn't happen overnight, and it's not going to be fixed overnight, and these ICE agents deserve a little bit more respect than what these liberal agitators going out there. People are so quick to pick aside, so quick. You go back to the case of miscod and we've seen it time and time again. One side was adamantly she was in the wrong. She did it. She tried to hit the officer the other side was instantly the officer killed her in cold blood. This and that you know, again, too many people were quick to pick aside before we even started to get more camera angles. And of course, as you get a camera angle that backs up what the position you want to have, that's the one you share, and you ignore others that might tell a different story. And I think that a lot of this agitation, like Tim Walls and his speech, his anti Trump speech in the face of this, those type of actions continue to make what is already a volatile situation that much more dangerous. It makes it that much more likely that you're going to have another one of these agitators act out in the way that they have. Maybe maybe we should just start to look a little bit at common sense and where everybody stands on each side of the equation, because I'm telling you right now that the folks here in Minnesota and that are just continuing to pourt gasoline on the flames are not making those situations any patter. These liberal agitators that just and that's what they are, They're professional agitators. How do you think within mere hours of the shooting of Miss Good that they were already massive protests starting and lining up because there are paid liberal protesters who will show up where they're told to be and start to rerecavoc This is insane because again they all want to blame Donald Trump. But we saw violent protests happening while Joe Biden was in office, and part of the problem was that they allowed these people to go uncensored. They allowed these agitators to pretty much burn stuff, act violently to express whatever opinion they're paid to express, and they did nothing. And now that you've got an administration that gives pushback to violent agitators who don't necessarily buy into this mostly peaceful crap that the mainstream media wants to throw out there, they're seeing the violence, they're targeting federal agents. Maybe maybe you should dial back the rhetoric. But again we went down that path. We were told you were going to back down the rhetoric after the first assassination attempt on Donald Trump. We were told you were going to dial back the rhetoric after the assassination of Charlie Kirk. But nothing has been dialed back. Matter of fact, I think it's been ramped up to the ninth degree. It's crazy, it's crazy. And we continue to sit back and watch what's happening throughout our country, and we have a lot of questions, and I think that we need to make sure that we're checking every information. I've said it a thousand times, dating all the way back to when I was on terrestrial radio doing this show. Don't take me at my word. Research things, look into it. I feel fairly confident that when you look into something that I put out that it's going to be accurate. But at the same time, I'm not naive enough to believe that I don't ever make a mistake. And that's why I tell people to research things. And sometimes even though I may not technically be wrong, you may come to a different conclusion than I do. And guess what, that's okay, that's okay. I'm not going to tell you can't come and listen to the right side because you disagree with me on an issue. And I think that's part of the problem we've got. We can't agree to disagree, and how can you When the left takes their line in this, they draw their line in the sand, and if you're on the other side of it, you're a Nazi, you're a bigot. You're a terrible person. They're not interested in any substitutive debate. They're not, and if they were, maybe they would dial back some of their own rhetoric attacking people down the road. But this is one of those things. And I've come across an article too where I found Renee Goods former father in law spoke to the media and said that he doesn't blame US Immigrations and Custom Enforcement Officers ICE for her fatal shooting. Timmy Macklin was speaking with CNN and he told them that the shooting was a hard situation all around, adding that he believes some bad choices were made. He said, I don't blame Ice. I don't blame Good's wife, Rebecca. I don't blame Renee. I just wish that, you know, if we were walking in the spirit of God, I don't think she would have been there. That's the way I look at it. Now. This keep in mind ex father in law was from when Good was married to Macklin's son, who passed away in twenty twenty three. So again, you you see what happened, and I want to put that out there in the most positive way, so that way anybody, well, that's not even her current father in law doesn't matter. Is somebody that knew her was married to her son who passed away as well. Maclin even spoke highly of Good, calling her an amazing person and a good mother who was full of life. And he went further saying, I just think we make bad choices and that's the problem. There is so much chaos in the world today. We need to turn to God and walk in the spirit of God and let him lead us. The CNN anchor, of course, wanted to continue to press Macklin and wanted to ask him was the shooting justified, And all he would answer is he's not blaming anybody. MacLean said that he watched the witness cell phone videos from an angle that shows good vehicles striking an ice agent and he said, you know, in a flash like that, it's hard to say how you'd react. And I think that's fair. That's a rational approach. And this is someone who thought verily highly of Good. But this is where when you decide to step in and just become an agitator for the sake of agitating, this is where it happens, and this is where things become a true struggle for those that just think that it's a good idea to go and step in front of ICE agents when they're trying to conduct their business. Again, I'm not saying you have to agree with ICE. I'm not saying you have to agree with the enforcement of our immigration laws, even though I think that they're called laws for a reason and we probably should enforce them. But the problem here is these people are stepping in front of Immigration trying to carry out their jobs. These people have families too, These people are human, and yet you want to attack them. And we're constantly being told this is a part of the Gestapo and things like that. We're constantly being hit over the head with comments that make us believe that this is that these people are the worst ever, that ICE is evil, Trump is a Nazi. The very terms that after these after the first assassination Timbond Trump and then after Charlie Kirk was killed, we were told that they were going to dial back. They have not dialed back anything. Matter of fact, they've ramped it up and gone even more crazy. It's ridiculous, people. It's one of those things that we continue to see happen over and over and over again. Are we going to get a little bit better. I hope so, but I'm not necessarily holding out a strong hope that that's going to happen. One of the things that I found cracking me up is that the moral authority that is Casey Anthony is apparently being reported on. And I don't understand why news is even given this woman any attention, because you know, she is not someone of high moral character. She is not someone that I think anyone should listen to. Remember, Anthony is the person that in twenty eleven was acquitted in the death of her two year old daughter. A jury found her guilty of lying to law enforcement, but not guilty of first degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, or aggravated child abuse. I disagree, you know, based on some of the cases stuff that we learned about that case with the jury's decision. But at the same time, she was found innocent. But she's not a person of moral character to where you're going to be reporting about which side she is on this. But apparently she's anti Trump and hates JD Vans and ripped JD Vans for protecting gestapo agians. I just want to only reason I bring this up because if you're on the side of Casey Anthony, you probably want to reevaluate your side. I'm not gonna give that story too much time, because again, I think she is a disgusting person and I quite frankly don't think she should be given an ounce of relevancy in the year twenty twenty six. But she spoke up, and of course it's being reported, so that's why we wanted to put it out there. We're gonna pause right here for a quick commercial break and we come back. Well, we'll switch gears a little bit. But folks, these problems in Minnesota, these things that are continuing to go on throughout our country are things that aren't going to get better anytime soon unless we can figure out a way to actually have a substantive debate on issues. And that'll never happen as long as one side is allowed to throw insults and names at the other and it goes unchecked. This is the Right Side Radio Show. We'll be right back the Midnight Ride your hope for the anti establishment movement. This network is home to great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America The Right Side Radio Show and coming soon in twenty twenty six new programming to be announced real suit, So make sure that you have clicked the subscribe button on the Midnight Rides YouTube page, get that light button on all of our social media platforms, and get engaged today. All right, guys, welcome back here to the Right Side Radio Show and what will be the home stretch to the radio show today, the final segment of the program. I know at some point we'll get back to having a full hour right Side, but right now, just so much happening, so much going on. Normally, I like to record the Right Side the night before and have it scheduled to release even before I'm awake on Thursday morning. But yesterday when I got home, I wasn't feeling that great, and the decision was made, let's just do it this morning and do it however we can. So it's one of those it's one of those things that again sometimes it doesn't work. Life gets in the way. The returning Chris McDaniel's America is either going to be today or Sunday. I'm still waiting on the word there, but you know, be sure to watch out for that, because again, we may be recording today, we may be recording Sunday. So if you're a big fan of Chris McDaniel's America, make sure you check out our Midnight Robe YouTube page, watch our social media is because you'll be able to find out then if there is if the episode is today or Sunday. But we know it's going to be one of those days, So just just waiting for some confirmation on times and when things can work out, so we'll continue to move forward here with this particular episode. Now you know there is the Supreme Court is hearing the case involving men and women's sports. It's the save Women's Sports activists that have brought this before the Supreme Court, and yesterday's hearings, they're saying inspired confidence that the majority of the justices will side with the legal defense to save women's sports and uphold state bans against biological males in these sports. But there are some activists that are not as satisfied with how the hearing was conducted. Multiple female athletes connected to the case and others who rallied outside the court room and support of this movement. They spoke with Fox News and answered how they felt about what they heard from the justice. Now, again, we haven't got a ruling yet, but there are different people that were there. There was a Madison Kenya, a former Idaho State women's cross country and track runner. She is a voluntary defendant in the Little Versus heat Cos case, which she decided to join after having to compete against a trans athlete her freshman year in twenty nineteen, and she went out to say it filled me with excitement and hope for future generations. There should never be a question about states' rights to protect women's athletes. I'm glad to see so many people stand up and support something as simple and true as that. Another one who was a teammate of hers was a Mary Kate Marshall. She was teammate of Kenyes at Idaho State and had to experience competing against the trans athlete as well. She said, it's always sad to see some people who have been deceived by a lie that men can become women. No amount of hormones can do that. I remain hopeful that more people will see bio logical reality for what it is true and unchanging. A former team captain for the West Virginia State University women's soccer team, Laney Armstead. She was one of those who is said that she had her own statement there where she said, it has been a long journey to make it to the Supreme Court, so it was incredibly meaningful to me to see the argument in person. It was an awesome experience, and I'm really hopeful that the Supreme Court will protect women's sports. But of course they weren't alone, because there were folks out there that might necessarily agree one hundred percent with everything that's going on there, and there are some that are not as excited about what they've heard from the Supreme Court. One such person is a former women's volleyball co captain at San Jose State University, Brook Slussler. Sussler sued the NCAA in the Mountain West and representatives of her school after discovering a teammate she had roomed with and changed with was a biological melon twenty twenty four. She said of the event that it was surreal and she is eagerly awaiting resolution on the case, adding that the unknowing of what's going to happen next and not getting answer yet is hard for her. So again she's on the side, but again that there's I want to report the ones who are on the side that aren't is pleased with spring Court. Next one is a competitive women's fencer, Stephanie Turner, who became an overnight sensation in the same women's sports movement when footage went viral of her kneeling to protest a trans opponent at a competition last spring. She was disqualified by US Fencing for refusing to face the opponent and hasn't competed for US Fencing since. Her comment after hearing what she heard from the Supreme Court has said, let me say I was a little disappointed that not they that there were any very strong stances from Supreme Court justice's own language, and that they were catapulting to a new age terms like cis gender. There's also Peyton McNabb, a volleyball player who suffered permanent brain damage when she was spiked in the head with a volleyball by a transathlete during a North Carolina high school match in twenty twenty two. She said that there was a time not long ago when many women were afraid to speak up about this issue. Now, to see it taken seriously at the highest level, to see people no longer afraid to stand up for women and girls, was incredibly powerful. It reminded me how far this movement has come and why continuing to speak out matters so much. The hardest part was realizing we have sitting Supreme Court justices who cannot define what a woman is. To me, that strips away their credibility. How can someone serve on the highest court in the country and not understand basic biological reality. The fact that defining woman has even reached the Supreme Court and that we don't know how it will turn out is astonishing empathetic. Caitlin Wheeler, a former University of Kentucky swimmer who had to face the transgendered University of penn swimmer Leah Thompson in twenty or Thomas in twenty twenty two. She said, what hit me the hardest was how little anyone talked about the girls impacted during the oral arguments. It was NonStop about men and boys, their feelings, their experiences, their access, and the girls who titled nine was literally written for, were basically an afterthought. And that's sick to me. Then there's this push to reduce women down to circulating testosterone threshold, like that's all we are, as if womenhood could be boiled down to a lab result that's insulting. Women are not a hormonal level. We are complex, we are different, and we deserve protection because of that, not in spite of it. And there's several more that if you continue to go down, that have questions about where they think the Supreme Court is going to go, including Kaylee Ray, a former women's volleyball player at Utah State and was part of the team that forfeited to San Jose State to avoid facing a transgendered athlete there. She said, I think it's unfortunate that some of the liberal leaning justices were very ideological, ideological in their questioning, almost as if they were looking for rationalizations or justifications for allowing this injustice to continue. I don't feel this should be a left or right issue. This should be a woman's issue, and the truth is simple. Men do not belong in women's sports or spaces. It's also disheartening to know that we have a sitting justice who doesn't know or could not define what a woman is. I'm still hopeful, though, that the Court will rule in favor of upholding the bands. This case is going to be something we're going to be keeping a close own and I'm hopeful we'll see a resolution on it very very soon. I'm also hopeful that we're going to see this the Supreme Court rule on the right side of this particular issue, because let's be clear, when men don't belong to women's sports, there is a biological advantage, and that is the reality. That is science. You know, again, it's Democrats are quick to say, trust the science, trust the silence, and until the silence doesn't the science doesn't back up their argument, they love to point out hypotheses and create and act like that's a scientific fact. But we're not talking about a hypothesis here, we're talking about scientific fact. There's plenty of data that backs up that claim. It's true, but they don't want to adhere to that silence. No, they'd rather go to something that is again a theory and hasn't been proven. I can assure you that if there was a scientific fact that backed up their argument, not a hypothsis, they'd be all over it. But because in this particular instance, it science doesn't back them up in the slightest, they refuse to acknowledge that and just continue to push down this radicalized insanity. It goes back to something I was talking about on a warning coffee earlier this week. I was asking the question when talking about Blue team and Red team, It's like, where's our common ground? Where where can we come together and have a substantive debate. I don't know, because when you've got one side of the equation that doesn't know how to define a woman, I don't think that you're going to get a rational argument out of them ever, because they've yet to prevent a rational argument. We shouldn't be doing things merely because of feelings. Look, I'm not saying that people's feelings don't matter. I'm not saying that feelings are important, but they shouldn't be what's guiding us, because you know what happens when you get too far in your feelings. You make poor decisions, you make bad judgment calls, because again you're not thinking clearly, you're not thinking rationally, you're not thinking logically. That's the whole appeal of liberalism is it is just emotional responses. There's a reason why so many young people get indoctrinated into a liberal philosophy. It happens because again, it gets in your feelings. Right now, there is a host of liberals or liberal leaning in individuals, or maybe even people that are more conservative, but they just absolutely hate Donald Trump. And because that emotion is invoked inside of them, they don't hear any logical, rational explanation for any of the policies he put force or anything that he's doing. They just instantly are against it. Then it might be something they were okay with years before, but because they hate Donald Trump, they can't see logically. On the same token, there are some people who want to believe that Donald Trump's a savior and this or that, and if there's ever an issue that he is wrong on, they don't accept that either, and they attack anyone, even good folks that we've seen that disagree with him. And only reason I'll point out that last part because I don't want you to think that the irrational, overly emotional responses are exclusive to one side. Now it's definitely more dominant on the liberal side, because that's their entire philosophy is merely based in emotion. We've got to stop with the this whole gotcha moment, you know, their side, our side, and start looking at things from a rational, logical position. And that's what I'm hoping the Supreme Court does here. Now, I understand there are liberal morons on that court that are not going to actually look at anything other than what's the liberal position. If they were honest with their self, this would be a unanimous vote by the Supreme Court. It won't be because those liberal justices are going to want to pander. And when you've got justices up there that can't define what a woman is, they should a be immediately disqualified from their position on the bench. They should immediately be pushed to the side. But that's not what's happening. People. That's not going to happen because again, we're just getting more and more emotional. We're getting more to the point where it doesn't matter. If I have a valid point in a counter argument, you won't hear it because you're all in your emotions and you cannot hear any logical, rational argument that might be counter to what you want to believe. This is one of the most simple cases ever. This is one of those things that should be a slam dunk, and it's not because there are too many people that are all up in their emotions. Men don't belong to women's sports. If you're going to have them in it. It needs be something that's agreed upon in advance, as co ed. If you're a man who wants to identify as a woman, that's your right. I'm okay with that. I'm okay with that. If you're already an adult yourself, I think that it's child abused. Allowed a child to go down that path when their brain's not even developed enough for us to trust them to have an alcoholic beverage or vote or serve in the army. If you're that young, I definitely don't think you should be allowed to make a decision on your own on this. But if you're an adult, yeah, you can make that choice. But guess what, Choices have consequences. Choices have consequences. And if you decide that you want to give up your life as a male and become a fake female, sorry but you're never going to be a true female. So I'm gonna call it what it is. You have to give up certain things that you might have once before been able to do, and one of those things is sports. If you want to play. Look, well that's not true. You don't have to give up sports, but you still have to play in the men's sports. You can't switch over to women's sports just because you woke up this morning and side, you know what, I'm a female. Now there is going to be a consequence for the choices that you make. It's that simple, people, This is not a hard concept. The yahoos in Hollywood who used to I mean, who are all on the side of this transgendered nonsense. They don't even remember their own history of different movies or shows they put out where a man posing as a woman played a sport with women and dominated. So even they know that that's factual because they made movies about it, But now they want to pretend that those movies didn't happen, and they're on the right side of history. You're on the wrong side of this. And I hope the Supreme Court rules in the right way. I believe that they will, But it's still sad to me to know that they're going to be probably at least four, maybe less justices that vote against this and vote against women's interest.
Speaker 6: And that's.
Speaker 3: That's just sad. That's unforgivable, and that's one of those things that just truly frustrates the heck out of me. Guys. It's been fun coming to you guys today for the right Side Radio Show this week. Remember to watch out on social media chains. Hopefully we'll have an announcement about whether or not the new episode of Chris McDaniel's America is going to record later today on Thursday, January the fifteenth, or if it will be this coming Sunday. We'll try to keep you guys updated so that way you know when that episode is going to hit, when that episode is going to record. I'm hoping that we can hold out till Sunday, merely because I think that if we have to go today, we won't have Chris back yet. So I'm hoping that they're duction team can can wall till Sunday, Babet can't. I'll be there to bring you the new episode of christ mccamee's America and looking forward to it, so make sure that you're paying close attention to that as well. Guys. This has been the right Side Radio Show for this week. Thank you guys for so so so much for listening, and we'll see you guys again real soon.
Speaker 1: When you were ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Roll into Pearl River Resort from Tea Times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night.
Speaker 1: Savor the flavors, fuel the fun. Win big. Let's roll into Pearl River Resort. Yes, must be twenty What a rolder to play? Keambling problem called one eed hunter Gmibler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshad's the right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mynpillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and ride and remember enter the promo code m d Night r ID and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. The Midnight Ride your hope for the anti establishment movement. This network is home to great programming such as Chris McDaniel's America The Right Side Radio Show and coming soon in twenty twenty six, new programming to be announced real suit. So make sure that you have clicked the subscribe button on the Midnight Rides YouTube page, get that light button on all of our social media platforms and get engaged today.
Speaker 4: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful Scene are double rooms and suites available poor it. Bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight six six four four Pearl or online at Pearl Riverresort dot com.
Speaker 1: It's key to Pearl River Resort