Speaker 1: We are live back at it. Day zero. We are day went sixty six. We've got Lindsay Sharman back with As you can see, it's only two. It was today Tag Teaming all right, Tag Team Champions the year holding things down? Must say if XQ four twenty Lindsay Sharman of road Ways, Lindsay, I know you've been a little bit underweather that you're doing. Are you doing decent today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm much better. It's actually like insane. I had no idea how insane it was. It was like I was like halfway through it before I realized that I perhaps narrowly avoided death. And yeah, and now I'm recovering, so a very expensive encounter perhaps with near death. I didn't I just didn't know. I basically I had to. I had a tooth that started hurting, and I made an appointment with the dentist, and I was visiting my family at in the Northwest, so I flew back home and we landed. I was a week away from that dentis appointment. I was like, I don't know if I can make it a week. This is actually pretty painful. So I made a different point with a different dentist and I got in that day and they were like, Oh, your tooth's really infected and we need to take it out, like basically as soon as possible, but also we need to pump you full of some exceptionally powerful antibiotics before we do that so that you can be numb when we do it. And I was like, oh, okay. So I took all these antibiotics. This pain I had been having in my head, separate in my mind from the tooth for months started to go away as I took these antibiotics for a few days. So I was like, oh, was my whole head, my head, my neck, my like lymph nodes, my throat. I had all these symptoms that I was just ignoring because I thought that they were my other health problems that I have in life. And so for months, this infection had been building in my head, and so I took these antabotics for a few days that started to go away. I was like, holy shit, how bad was this infection? I went in and had this tooth removed, and then I realized this antibotics that I'm on is four sepsis and systemic infection. It's one of the strongest antibotics you can have, and I'm on one of the highest and most frequent doses for like the longest amount of time. And then I remembered, Oh, yeah, I had a friend. This is so wild. I had a friend just a few months ago who was in the hospital for four months. She didn't leave the hospital for four months because of this exact same thing. I was like, holy shit, I didn't like connect all those dots, and now the tooth is gone. The infections I'm still had eight days left of these ridiculous antibiotics that are like ripping my guts apart, and it's fucking insane. I did not even know that I was going through this much horror, like I said, until I was like already basically done. They had pulled the tooth out, and yeah, people die from this.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The teeth is some real shit. You just got to think, you know about about a hundred years ago, two hundred years ago, you just probably dated. Yeah, I mean, that'd be it. The infection in the tooth, that's it.
Speaker 2: Right, And I didn't know this headache I had for months months. I had this headache, and I was like, oh, it's just like a fucking crazy headache, Like no, dude, my brain was so lucky that it didn't get infected. Like fuck, my body's a miracle for putting up with that for that long. And I have no idea what it's from. I like reading about it. The people who get this usually have had like severe cancer in their spine and like all this radiation, and I'm like, I don't have that. I think, so, I'm not really sure why this happened, But crazy was it?
Speaker 1: Was it an infection in the tooth just via via like a cavity or was it no, just the just bad, bad reap.
Speaker 2: From what I can tell, it wasn't even an infection in the tooth. It was an infection in my head that went to the tooth.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, Like the.
Speaker 2: Too is like a byproduct of the fucking bullshit. It's crazy. It's crazy. I don't know. And then I'm like, why is this why this happened to me? And then why did it happen to my friend? Is there something going on in this area that's like giving people head infections or whatever it's like blood infections of the head or spinal infections, because like I said, that's the other thing that I'm finding is that this is most often associated with this cervical spinal infection. I'm like, I don't know, dude, I don't know. Because it's also I only have the dentist to inform me that I don't have a doctor working on this with me, right, Like I don't have right ah whatever else anyway, so it's confusing for me. But I'm also like, man, I really did feel like shit and didn't know it either, because it's slowly built up. Right, when you're like every day a little bit more infected, you just like don't realize how much it's sapping all your energy.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so since it's been pulled, have you, has it felt like a like a relief or rush come over your body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a very it feels like I have all this energy freed up. I again, my whole head and neck and like shoulders are now not in pain, and they were for months and I would like be like, what's wrong with my shoulder? Like what's wrong with my neck? All these crazy symptoms I won't even go into that were just really really weird. It would wake me up at night, and I think other people would have probably gone to the doctor, like long time ago. But I'm like, I don't know, it's probably just some fucking bullshit because I started having migraines like four years ago, so I was like, I don't know, crazy shit happens and it hurts really bad, so you just deal with it. No, sometimes yeah, yeah, well no, the migraines are a separate thing, right, But that's just like, oh, okay, okay, a coincidence that made me ignore this other severe pain because I've had migraines now, and I'm like, dude, if you can have a migraine like and you're not dying, then any amount of pain is just it's just pain. So like this hurt really bad, but I was just like, I don't know, it's not as bad as a migraine, so it's okay, it's not a great.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, I mean, well, we're happy that that you're better and you're getting better now maybe these and that you gotta finish the antibiotics. And then what they say, like you can't you can't leave any otherwise of the fuck you up, and it's something like that they.
Speaker 2: They do, and this is what's crazy too, because I was like, I don't really need to take those anymore because the tooth's gone now, the infection's gone now, Like this extra ten days that they gave me is just like precautionary and they're just super cautious, so I don't really need to take this. And then I had a dream that night my dead cousin and my dead grandma came to me and were like, you gotta take these antibiotics, and I was like, oh shit. So I was like, now I'm taking all the antibiotics like fuck. They were like, You're gonna die if you don't, and I was like, oh, so, I mean I take that shit very seriously. I don't think I would have taken them otherwise. So glad dead grandma cousin came through for me, Like shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I always heard that is take all the antibotics. I don't. I don't think I've had a time where I hadn't. I don't know is that would have happened if you don't. If you take it like a dam and then you stop, but supposedly it's extremely bad for you.
Speaker 2: These antibiotics are for again like blood and systemic infection, so which means that they feel like I had a body wide like blood sepsis like killer infection. So if you don't take those and then the infection comes back, I think you do, like run the risk of death. So I don't think the dream dream visitation was wrong. I just wasn't taking it that seriously. I was like, it's a tooth, dude, it's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Here we go, here we go, We're gonna get We're gonna share the screen. Uh to get uh get up here to antibiotics. This is this is the Google of course says you need to take the full treatments to kill the disease causing bacteria. If you don't take an antibiotic as prescribed, you may need to start treatment again later if you stop taking it. It can also promote the spread of antibiotic resistant properties among harmful bacteria. So you could so you could you could create super bacteria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, blood or system wide is not a good choice, all right, So it's I guess you need to take all of it so you fully take out the infection.
Speaker 1: Otherwise the bacteria be like I like to taste of that antibiodic, So that ain't gonna touch me next time, you know what I'm saying. So I guess it's the premise so you can sliff it out so to become resistant.
Speaker 2: It's true, it's true. And I'm like an antibiotic resistor because I just know they over prescribe them. People have told me to take antibiotics for viral infections before and all sorts of shit that I'm like, that doesn't even make sense, so I tend to like not take them. But I've never had an antibiotic that's powerful. Well, I take it, Like within twenty minutes, my stomach is being ripped apart. Like it's painful, which is a normal side effect of these, And the main risk of them is seedff Have you ever heard of sea diffe seed iff a. It's basically named after being exceptionally difficult to heal from. That's what the death is short for. It's a bacteria in your gut that like is the only one that doesn't die in this powerful of an antibiotic. And if that's all that's left to colonize your intestines, you just like shit yourself for the rest of your life until you're dead.
Speaker 1: Hey it's pretty good. Yeah, that's pretty good. Hey, I mean what, I can't think of a better way today right there on the tool that just keep dropping these. You know what I'm saying, It's just like, this is bad. So Explorer said, nothing is bigger than a tooth. I can agree with you when that tooth is, when that teeth is fucked up, But it ain't ain't much you can do, you know what I'm saying. It's pretty agonizing.
Speaker 2: I've had so many tooth problems. I've had extractions before, I've had like multiple root canals, I've had all sorts of shit, and I've never had anything that comes close to this in the level of like how much it seems to have almost fucking killed me. Ever, I didn't ever consider.
Speaker 1: Even the only real teeth problem I've had is where of course these two right here didn't come back. Folks always say, you know, get a tooth. I'm like, well, you see that. I know that you're trying to make a funny, but you fucked up. You see, I'm missing two teeth. That's why I had the gap. I had these front two teeth. I don't have the side teeth when they came out. When the baby teeth came out, Uh, there was no adult teeth there to go back. You know, folks were talking about, you know, getting braces and stuff, but I really don't give a fuck. So, I mean the rest of my teeth are straight. So I never cared at all to spend that money on it. It just became part of my persona. You know what I'm saying. People people always tend to hate on it, but it's just like it's whatever.
Speaker 2: Donomated work you make. It's like a calling card almost like yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like. I like how people tell I mean, you miss it too. It's like it's like I don't know that I'm actually missing them, like like I don't even know, like like I exist, like when I go to the like I'm like a vampire, like I can't see myself. It's like, nah, I know, I've been missing two teeth since up, I don't know, like six, you know. So it's nothing new for me other than that I did go a long stretch of time without going to a dentist, and surprisingly during that time, I didn't have anything drastically bad happened. I did have to have scaling done, but I've actually came up kept up with it since I think that was back in twenty eleven. And when I had that done, which is that deep cleaning where they got to numb your whole mouth. But since then I kept up with it, So I've actually had pretty good, pretty good luck. I really don't eat a whole bunch of candy and stuff, so that hadn't really been an issue.
Speaker 2: It's it turns out it's much more likely to be connected to your overall nutrition than like whether or not you eat sugar, brush your teeth or floss, Like those things are important, but what's gonna be like the make or break of whether you have good teeth or not is your nutrition, and especially as a developing child. So I had like I was much from the beginning, because I've had I was basically undernourished and malnourished most of my childhood. And then I smoked a bunch of crystal meth, which is also really.
Speaker 1: Bad for your teeth, bad for your teeth, real.
Speaker 2: Bad for your teeth. So like I never gave myself much, I didn't have a good chance of having anything good going on with my teeth. They're straight, like they look fine, but they're not great.
Speaker 1: They look fine, but you know deep down they're hurting, right, Yeah, you know, what it is that you know that you look at people, they're like, oh man, they look like they're having a great life, and then they go home and they cry every night to sleep. You know what I'm saying, cry, I stay up to sleep, sit in the corner. He said, it's a bal'.
Speaker 2: The other thing is like, I'm like, why does anyone care that I'm like dying right now? And Johnny's like, nobody fucking knows because you act like you're fine forever. I'm like I did. I was in pain for four months and nobody fucking knew that either. So like you, you don't look so deceiving, right like I mean, and I'm emotionally happy, so like I'm not gonna sit here and cry, but I feel like shit, dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Spora wants to know, Uh, what are the crystal math demons called? Are those the shadow people? Yeah?
Speaker 2: People see shadow people on meth like frequently.
Speaker 1: Thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a I mean, okay, you know, like the biologists would say, it's like sort of like cocaine, where your over active mind is just like making things out of shadows or nothing. But some people are like, no, that's actually just because math is like demonic, and I will I will say like I've never had any experience of math, except that it's demonic essentially, like the people who do it long enough seem to turn into demons or have demons attached to them. So like, I'm with it. I think those shadow people are definitely attached to the experience and not just a byproduct of the brain.
Speaker 1: Here, you see, I did I did never. I didn't never dabble in any type of drugs. I did get thrown out of a club one time for having cocaine on me, even though I've never seen cocaine at all. I went, I wouldn't. I wouldn't know. You know, if you put cocaine, sugar and bacon powder beside each other, you know, I'd be like, which one's which? I mean, I wouldn't know. Seriously, It's like, but no, I was in there. Now. I was underage, There's no doubt about it. And I was I was marking the I was getting the markings off my hand. And then I walked out of the bathroom and they're like, hey, man, you got to go. I'm talking about we just got to the club. We just got there, and said, man, you got to go. I'm like, what happened. They were like, oh, somebody see you were starting cocaine in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm like, cocaine identity.
Speaker 1: Right me. And then of course my buddy he came downtown to pick me up and he had his twenty two in his damn flap over there, yelling at the bounce and talking about we got a problem. I'm like, man, put that up. You ain't gonna do nothing out here. He was cutting up. Uh yeah, so says Cocaine's significantly more fun to snort than baby powder. Oh no. We had some boys back when we were like, uh was it like four or fifth grade. They sit there and they they shaved up some chalk from the chalkboard and they sniffed at that was dumb, and you know, it's just when you're doing dumb stuff. I didn't participate in it because it looks stupid, but I watched him do it.
Speaker 2: It is stupid that I'll say. The only people who were doing drugs with me were other exceptionally emotionally distraught people. Like healthy people aren't doing drugs, healthy kids aren't doing drugs, So like you have to have that emotional the mental something else is going on, you know, and then you're drawn to each other. You're like, oh, is your dad also absent? Let's be friends, right, yeah, anxiously, we're like attracted to the same types of people.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I've been I've been around all. I've been around all kinds of folks. I think I can. I can hang in in the midst. I've hung in the stuff a whole lot of folks. People who were druggies, uh, people who won't, people who were alcoholics.
Speaker 2: Because I had friends from all the groups too, but like they were, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't, weren't doing them with me? Oh okay, yeah?
Speaker 2: They all the people who were of us had either a parent missing or both parents missing, or severe abuse or all of the.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha, got you? Got you? Yeah? Yeah, a lot a lot to be high school area. So there was a few people I hung around that dad died early, things of that nature. Oh I know what. One of them was probably in the drugs a little bit, but I just never got into It's just like, man, I got to go home. Man, I ain't got time to slip with that. I had time to with that. I dabbled in my alcohol. You know what I'm saying alcohol alcohol career. Uh, but it wasn't that big a deal. Okay, I think that the drug thing that was kind of cheap alcohols. It was cheap. It was cheap when I had my career. It ain't cheap now. I took my took my girlfriend a couple of weekends ago to Raleigh for a birthday for like four days, and uh, I got me one of those old fashioned you know you know what those are, right. They got the specialty ice in it. They got that the like an ice cube, like one big ice cube in it. Uh, some bourbon where they usually put bidders. Uh, this was a little bit of a different rendition on it. I think it had like some type of orange mix in it, whatever syrup. But that thing was twelve dollars. I mean this one drink, you know what I'm saying. I was like, whoa, I remember when I used to be able to get uh, you know, a whole case of bud Life for twelve dollars. Yeah, you know and that that I mean, I could drink on that for a little bit. But life is expensive, okay, Uh, I mean, and it just is what it is. And so you know, we've heard a lot of people talk about, uh, you know, Trump being in office and the hope that the prices have come down, But I don't think they are. Personally, I don't think that's what you did. That's what you need to be looking for, is prices to come down? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's possible. Because they destroyed the entire economy during COVID. We're still just starting to, like, I guess, experience or see some of the consequences of that. You can't just undo of all that money and the stopping of all of that production and the stopping of all that. Right, it happened then, but like how many how far do the ripples go out? And like when do you actually recover from that? I just remember always learning that in the Great Depression, people didn't even admit that it had been a depression until it was almost over and everyone was already just like fucked so and then the slow recovery started. So like, where are we in this process? I'm not sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, so got some interested in here. He says, Uh, we'll probably be in a deflationary depression. Uh, if prices came down, I don't know. Yeah, yeah, I'm not even I've heard of that before. I don't know if we've ever if we've ever experienced that. I do have some hope far the United States.
Speaker 2: That Malay guy did basically what Trump is saying that him and Muskin and Ramaswami are going to do with the dog Doge Department or whatever Department of Governmental Efficiency, and and they seem to have cut inflation from like fourteen thousand percent to like three percent, which is insane.
Speaker 1: And then are you talking about the guy the Malay was it Malay? Yeah? Yeah, I said, yeah, I reade a Twitter thrade about him. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and that's so that's going well for them. Their economy is recovering now and everything's going well. But for a minute, it was like pretty bad but not that long, but like half a year, I mean really, so like if we can have that same sort of route, like cool, I'll take it right if it doesn't get like really horrible.
Speaker 1: Well, well, the whole premise of what he did though, from what I was seeing, he did a lot of cuts, like a lot of cuts, a lot of government cuts. So uh yeah, so it'd be yeah, it'd be interesting once we get this new administration in if Musk is going to go through Musking Vivek because they're going to be heading up Douge, which is always weird. He's got a fucking coin, this Dage named damn name the department. Man, They're gonna name it Dage. I'm like, okay that, I mean, this is that employee for his coin. I probably should have bought some of his coin.
Speaker 2: I think it's his whether it's a character is playing or his real it's his part of his personality to just be tongue in cheek like that constant, like you know, it's like playing to all of like the meme culture and the troll culture and like which is the real pop culture now? So I don't even I don't even think it's about the coin, but the coin it would be hilarious if those just like Skyrocker, what if it became like the international currency of choice somehow because of all this.
Speaker 1: Amazing Yeah, so, so it'd be interesting to see what kind of cuts they will make. You know, now people are crying about the Department of Education. I mean there's there's tears flowing. Okay, we're just like, I'm like, look, you kids are already done with the Department of Education in there. So shiit, what do does it make you? Know what I'm saying. Your kids already can't read, But that was some ship that was preserved for really broke folks like you know, years ago. Damn. I mean you talking about in America you have folks that can't read. Man, that's just like that was like slaves that couldn't read. You know what I'm saying because they didn't need to. I mean is like, you know how to work in the field, right, you'll need to know read no fucking book, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like, so, whose fault is dad? You know what I'm saying, That that be the parent's fault. Yeah, I mean that is all there is to it. Okay, you don't hold your kids to any type of standard. When I was young, Oh, hell fucking noll, I come home with bad grades, I was getting my ass whooped. Okay, immediately, I knew it, all right. The first time I came home with a C it was a no go. All right, it was an no go. I got ship took from me, and I got a whooping. They doubled up on me. I said, damn, all right, no mo sees for me. They said it needs to be an A or a B. If it ain't an A or a B, it's gonna be bad for you. I said, okay, I got you. You know what I'm saying. And I'm better for it. Yeah, I'm better for it. Uh. A lot of people, see, parents.
Speaker 2: Would come to me as a teacher, and they'd be like, what should we do? What should we do about him? His grades and his dad da dah? And I'm like, I mean, hey, why are you asking me? Dude? You are the one who made that kid and has been raising them this entire time. I just met them, Like what would I fucking know about? Right? But so that was always like parents are asking for and like how to raise their children for them? And then when I would suggest something that I am sure would work, which is to take away their electronics until they do better one hundred percent of time, they were like, oh, we couldn't do that, and I'm like, then fuck off, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. We got, uh, we got I'm gonna call you miss Smith or is it miss or Misery Smith? In the uh in the rock fin check because I can't call you Lindsay because Lindy's gonna think I'm talking to Lindsay. Uh, it's just I know, missmiss And she said, up, Muscus Biggins in government contracts to shoot rockets into space? How can he be the government government efficiency guy? Well, yes, I do understand that. Uh. Now he has came out and said that, uh, his company, his company doesn't need subsidies. Now he has came out and said that before. And and this isn't me saying that. Musk is you know, our heavenly father. You know what I'm saying, ashes to ashes, dust and dust and all this stuff. But he did go into Twitter and start firing fuckers and it's still open. People thought it was gonna crash like literally like people thought when Musk got it and he started firing people like that, it was gonna be like a few months before it just you know, fail to pieces. I mean, I mean that was it. So could him and Vivek. Of course, Vivek is a is a business mogul. Gody what it is. He's worth a billion? Yeah heard something million, But he's worth a lot of money. Uh So Yeah, Uh, they're tapped in and and they know they know about making cuts. Okay, they're in the they're in the corporate world. And uh, I don't know if you've seen right here, Lindsay, there's a lot of uh, there's a lot of cuts been been happening right here close to Christmas. Uh Field, I'm in GM.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They they cut a thousand jobs right here recently. We're talking about right before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: That's a horrible time, dude. I know, like, I don't know, I'm not a fucking business person like that, but that's crazy. I just before Christmas, I'd be like, let's just at least get one more month, Like, come on.
Speaker 1: Guys, okay, yeah, Well, you know what's crazy is that we had some we had some of the some of the guys at are at our shop. They were doing an appreciation lunch because we admit a certain mark in the district. And uh, the next day, our district manager he got shipped somewhere else to become a parts manager and or a parts director. And then the guy who was in a parts director got made a service director even though he didn't know anything about service and another guy was there just got fired. Was just like what it's just like just like that. They were sitting there working one day and the next day it's like, yeah, we don't need and uh, from what I understand, I think the the GM or I'm sorry, the CEO of GM is trying to make numbers look good. A lot of times when these people make cuts, they're trying to they're trying to make numbers look good right there at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: What's actually best for your longevity or company or the quality of your product?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, what, here's here's what, Here's what I don't. Here's what I don't grasp. And maybe I do because human greed ever takes all. But if I make twenty thirty million dollars a year, I think I'm gonna be all right. If I don't get that extra five t million that year, yeah, I think I'll be okay. I would see these other people, won't it. He said, you know what, instead of twenty million this year, you're only gonna make t me. Ah, damn, I can't live. I ain't gonna be able to live with that. I'm a hold on one second. So I can keep some workers on board. Everybody keeps to keep going. I mean I'm still gonna be good with that ten million. But of course, a human greed, I can't help it. That's that's why, that's why I don't That's why I don't believe in the in the utopia of people saying, oh, we need to overthrow the government and do this and do that. I'm like that, Sam's good. But at the end of the day, individuals have greed. I mean it just it creeps up no matter what so.
Speaker 2: Much hut brus I used to be one of them too. We should ever throw the government and then we'll install the dictatorship of the proletariat, and then when everything is perfect, we'll dismantle the government ourselves, like really, because like who's ever taken themselves out of power? And like the history of ever, no one ever has. Like, No, that's not gonna happen. We need a better plan than that. Turns out a republic, Uh, what is a constitutional republic? It's like the best experiment we've ever tried. Actually, if we can just continue for affecting this, we might make it. On. If we don't, I don't think we're gonna make it. I don't think there's a better system.
Speaker 1: You don't the alternative to to what it looks to this is some king or queen or dictator.
Speaker 2: At some point I became okay with with fucking like an actual nobility, like an aristocracy, if they're actually serious, like you've talked about before too, if you actually just take care of people, keep this shit running. Cool, Well, I'm cool with that you do that. I'm cool with some people having more and some people having less. That's always gonna be true. It turns out no matter what we do. Ever, even if we had an option for some people to do better, they would literally rather live in a fucking alley shooting up. So like, we don't need to fix that. That's just part of what people want to do.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, right right, you can't fix it, like, there's no way to. They don't want I figured it out.
Speaker 2: Too, they don't want change, So why would you.
Speaker 1: I've figgured that out, and we appreciate that. That's Mistress Smith in the rock fin chat so MRIs married, all right, So yeah, but but yeah, people love man. I I've looked around, and you know, if you look at what people go through and and how you know, some people kind of ruin their lives and you think about, you know, how can you help? Just know that you can't more than likely, Yeah, that's what you need. Like as long as you're able to wake up every day and realize that you're gonna walk by a whole bunch of people that ain't gonna make it, and you okay with that, then that's a that's that's the best feeling you can have. I know that sounds bad, especially if you've got a natural heart of wanting to help people, because I've seen that people will take advantage of somebody with a naturally good hard and they'll walk they'll walk all over them.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, they're not like narcissistic abusive people. They still because like a child, right, It's just like a kid. If you're like, hey, you can have a couple of marshmallows, like, don't go crazy. They're like mom said, I could have marshmallows, and they eat the whole fucking bag. Like if you don't have a hard boundary and a consequence, like people will just keep going people.
Speaker 1: It's just nature right right then, and then they don't have to be naturally evil, Like they don't have to be naturally evil at all. It's just that you become a mark. You know what I'm saying, once you don't have boundaries. Uh. And as you said, there's boundaries need to be hard, they need to be set in stone, and they need to have consequences with them once you once you cross them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But we and we're in a world where, depending on who you are, you're not allowed to have a boundary. You know, most men aren't allowed to have boundaries, you know what I'm saying, especially in the relationship world. Now, all I hear is, you know, let the woman do what she wants to do. And the minute you said, well, I don't like her doing that, It's like, why are you misogynistic? I was like, I don't don't hate women, it's just that I prefer her not to do that, like I don't know, maybe going out and having her ass showing. You know what I'm saying, It's like, this is just something that you can put on. Oh, you don't tell her what to do. It's just like, that's mean I'm saying that this makes me feel some type of way that you're out like this. So, but that's wrong to have a boundary.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that shit where people are like women are resorting to wearing a protective layer of clothing so that they're not like abused or sexualized or whatever. And I'm like, all right, are you telling me that women found out that if they aren't showing their ass in their boobs, like someone won't necessarily try to molest them in public? Like, is that what you're saying right now? Because I think out thousands of years ago, fucking idiots, holy shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well they actually they actually had where the particular women dressed a certain way, so you had your harlots, okay, And of course they came up now they had the dresses, but they always had to have them the low cut blouse, a little open and exposed, breast exposed, you know what I'm saying now. They were usually dresses, so they were usually longer in nature. But we became a butt society right here. Recently, it were mostly a boob society for pretty much all of men, Like since mankind has existed, we've been a boob society. Also, we switched to butts. I think twenty ten. I think twenty ten is when we switched to asses. Okay, is that Kim Kardashian's ass when Windy Kim Kardashian get her bbl Did she got a BBM? Was that right? Yeah? Yeah, because it was always breast in plants, you know, it was never butting plants. But I think Kim Kardashian brought a brought the button plant thing, brought the big booty phase, you know, because they used to be reserved for black women, like black women only.
Speaker 2: But uh, that says it started now in nineteen sixty nine, but the height was reached in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Well what started in nineteen sixty nine?
Speaker 2: The butt lift? I don't know the same thing as like the butt implant, though, I think, yeah, who you live twenty twenty peak so far, but yeah, I take twenty ten. Maybe it was like a noticeable up chair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kim Kardashian. Kim Kardashian, because then all of a sudden, I started singing more and more. And uh now, like of course they call it glops, get the glute exercises. You know what I'm saying, I have a day for glops. I'm just like, ma'am, who are you getting this booty fan for? I just saw all I want to know. You know what I'm saying. You said, this is not for men, all right, and this is not for men to gaze upon. So I'm just wondering who this is for. Okay, That's all I want to know. And then of course we've got the leggings. I've been on TikTok right here lately, and for some reason, I guess probably because the you know, tis the season, Black Friday things of that nature. Uh okay, Oh, twerking was one of CIA's must ever stating side Okay, yeah, yeah, tworking face down, ass up. But I've seen it a lot right here recently where we've got the booty lifted leggings. You know what I'm saying, they get they've got specific cuts out and raises and titans you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Titans and goes up the ass crack is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And this is this is devastating for me because this is false advertising. People get people get sued for false advertisement, okay, and uh so I want to know when I'm able to start suing for this false advertisement, all right? You know me, And look at that. You know, they see it out and about they're like, oh man, and then they get it home, you know, and it gets out of there, and that thing's all loose, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You like take off the bra and the boobs fall down, and the false down and like the paint off, the faces off on. You're like, oh shit, Like you're like, man, what is this?
Speaker 1: This is not what I signed up for? Okay, this is a faulty product. Well, you got faulty products, don't. You usually want to return it to the store. You get a product, you buy it from the store, it looks all good, you get it home, you open it up. Paints chipped off of it. You know what I'm saying. The controller, if it's a controller, one of the control it doesn't work. It's cracked, you know. And you're like, I need to return this product. But oh, you know what I'm saying. You can't return no product all right now? Something's wrong with you, can you see?
Speaker 2: Because men don't have these tricks like men don't have I mean, I guess somewhat you could pretend to be wealthy, right, Like you could buy a really nice car.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could. You could try to fake that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's it, and that's a bit different. It's easy to find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's it doesn't take long, and it takes like a couple of minutes, you know what I'm saying. Uh, you can only run a credit card so many times, and uh, you go to the particular place you stay at. I know a lot of people they'll go and rent these high end cars and things of that nature to impress somebody. I'm like, Bud, that's you shouldn't be worried about impressing people with that ship, because the only people that you're gonna get with that are the Sucky Bye. All right, that's the only that's the only ones that you're gonna be able to get. Yeah, I called the Sucky Bye, that's what I call them. They track you that a And but they're they're they're Apex predators, all right, that's what they are. They're the Apex, the Apex, and they they out here hunting big game, they are. And yeah, and I see, Man, you don't want to leave with your wallet anyway, because that's ship you can lose. You can lose that in the instance, you can work your whole life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a good partner. Actually, are they your friend? Do you feel good around to them like this? Are they gonna be next to you when your tooth throats out of your fucking face and you almost die from wild antibiotics. Ship, Like, those are the people you are around you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, hey, did you have a did you have a bad drinken night? And you were, you know, throwing up and shooting yourself, and they were They're wiping your ass when you're like twenty five. If hey, if they wipe your ass when you're twenty five, you be like, but they a keeper. Hey, they a keeper. You know what I'm saying. When they sit there and lay go ahead, Yeah, yeah, well they sit there and lay in the bed with you all day when you felt bad, They're a keeper, you know what I'm saying? Like that, Yeah, this is I don't know about the chicken. See no, I don't know about the chicken. See now, I am against chick chicken noodle soup. I'm anti okay, but fine, but just chicken soup. Yeah, I'm anti an too. I'm anti broth why because I am it stinks dust.
Speaker 2: We had a friend over and we were making phone broth and then like you open like the top of the pressure cooker and all of that smell comes out, and I was in the living room, and I was like, oh, my god, did Johnny just fart so bad? Like how embarrassing? She's gonna smell it? Why did he do this to us? And she was probably sitting there being like, oh, someone farted. And then he was like I just opened the broth and we're like, oh, like that it does. Why does it smell like fart? But exactly that shit has like the dying Star of nutrition, Like it's so powerful, good your gut. This other thing. I'm doing probiotics, probiotics in like ten different ways, natural foods and pills and all sorts of stuff to make sure I don't get se diff or whatever, and drinking a lot of bone broth. It's powerful, good healing.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it. Yeah, I know, I know there's some uh scientific things behind proth you're just not going to do.
Speaker 2: I'm just don't care.
Speaker 1: It's just think water Star told me EXQ women aren't products. Hey, look I get that, Okay, I get that they are not products. Okay, but but I'm saying and they try to sell them. Yeah yeah, I mean, but I'm just saying that man, you you sold me a bill of goods, okay, And and the goods ain't no good all right now for me, I'm expecting it, so I'll take it.
Speaker 2: So we're not criticizing anyone who's not making themselves.
Speaker 1: A product, right right. Hey, Look, look I'm fine with with every with with whatever you want to do. My my my main issue is that you know, chicks out here, who are you know, in the semi to full prostitute lane acting like that that they're not that. That's my only issue, Like like if you're if you're a prostitute and you come out and say I'm a prostitute, I'm fine with it. Continue on your journey. Like there's there's certain women that are up there on what's it up there on on TikTok the w Uh, They'll they'll be up there talking about their how they set up certain dates and things at the ranch that they work at all done. That's what a you know what I'm saying. They ain't pretending to be something that they're not. You know what I'm saying, it's like, oh, yeah, you know I set up if we're doing an hour session, you know we were, they go through their whole process. You know what I'm saying. I ain't got nothing against her, not a bat, but she ain't coming out later on and was like, well, you know, I'm sanctified and all this stuff, and thank god. It's just like Bud, I mean, let's let's get serious, okay. I mean you're sailing pussy all right, and so it's okay, you know what I'm saying. If that, if that's your route, look you you're not the first woman that did it. You won't be the last woman that does it. Okay to sell it and uh, you know, selling it, but it really became popular in twenty twenty. Twenty twenty is the year that we got dropped in a different dimension anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but eating ass was the thing, like all of a sudden, it was totally back people for not like closing down their air for covered cloth and yeah everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, eating ass. That's definitely a no game.
Speaker 2: That it was exactly at the same time where they're like, we're really scared of his virus been killed people, but also go lick people's buttholes. I'm like, you can't what one of my favorite believe that you're gonna die, Like whatever, it's cool, don't also go eat as. Then if you want to eat acids. Cool. Just don't pretend like you're afraid of viruses then or whatever. There's like worse than viruses in your butthole.
Speaker 1: Sorry, right, what was Allegedly they had an uptick in STD transmission during that time. I'm like, how's that. There shouldn't have been any any intercourse during that time. Everybody should have been scared to death, facto scared to death and as strangers.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, it's good for your health. I'm like, we can't stand next to each other in stores, but we can.
Speaker 1: Fuck. Yeah, it kills me. I see you guys that'll be sitting there and they'd be all germophobes about about a bottle of water some Oh my god, I mean it, you know, did they drink some of it? Like beer pong, which I tried to tell Corey about this. I'm like beer pong that the beer goes in the cup and then you drink the beer out of the cup. He's like, the other people drink out a cup. I'm like, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: The balls touched everything in the.
Speaker 1: House, like, yeah, the floor and everything. That's why you had a water cup. Rinse it off. Uh, But folks would talk bad about that, and I'm like, hold on second, hold on second. So you mean to tell me that you won't drink beer out of a cup from somebody else, But this cheek that you just meant tonight, you're gonna go down there and you're gonna lick it. Just let me know, Man, you met her tonight. No, you're gonna leak every part of you. See what I'm saying. Come on now, come on now, drink the beer out that cup and stop being a pansy. It would make.
Speaker 2: Sense to me if like you were going to buy a prostitute, male or female whatever, and you both went through like a washing first, and like, here's the test results we both had and we've both been cleaned, Like, now let's do this. I don't know why. I feel like that would just be so much more appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it really hurts me. Like I used to be god, but I used to be a true champion at beer pong, And then I went to somebody's place a few years ago and uh, they's like, yea, we're gonna play beer pong. And they set up to set it up and they put water in all the cups. I'm like, what y'all doing. Yeah, Well, like we're playing beer pong. I'm like, well, there ain't no beer in these cups. They're like here you drink out of you can't. And I'm like, how I know you drinking? How I know you drinking? Though? Did you see that's the premise of it. I mean, the premise of beer pong is to being's drink okay, which I know is bad, all right. Bench drinking is bad, okay, But that's the premise. That's the premise of it. The premise of drinking games is to being's drink, okay. And so how do I know that you're participating in this bench drinking we got going on? When you got when you ain't got beer in your cup, you might be out here just taking a little bit of a taste. Now, now, I didn't. I didn't approve of you know, we had some girls who didn't like beer, which, uh, it's not about liking it, Okay, we're drinking, but they were wanting to put like, uh mixed drinks in their cup. I'm like, that's dangerous. I was even saying that was dangerous, you know what I'm saying, because that's liquor. So you know, you know, we don't want to take it to the hospital.
Speaker 2: It's not about flavor. They're just trying to have less calories while they get fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh was that what it is? Well? I thought the liquor drink we used to be more sugary. Thoy wouldn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe depending on how they mix it. I guess that's true. Yeah, I mean some people just don't like beer. I just whenever I was like, now I'm not drinking beer, I'm drinking hard outcol is. When I was on a diet that was my diet drink like a seven and seven or whatever.
Speaker 1: What would you as seven and seven?
Speaker 2: Diet seven and seven?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Seven? Seven up?
Speaker 2: And uh? Was it?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Crown diet seven up and funk? What is seven?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't even know that's seven.
Speaker 2: Been drinking for so long that I don't even remember what's in a seven and seven. I mean it's fucking vodka, right, No, saven, which is a vodka?
Speaker 1: Right? No? This is a whiskey?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Gin? It was a whiskey I did drink. Yeah, that makes sense. Actually, that was like my primary drink. That's alcohol that I hadn't violently puked on with alcohol poisoning, so I like only could drink whiskey and rum or, like my two that were.
Speaker 1: Is she right here? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was the vodka one? Then it also had a fun name.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know, but our ABC stores closed right now, I know that. Uh wait what this is closed? The minute I typed some liquor, it's like, hey, the ABC stores closed. I'm like, okay, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Buy an alcohol. I just watched the craziest thing. It's called Sweden as Hell, and like you could imagine it's a pretty socialist country, like there might be some things that are kind of annoying, but it's like, actually hell. They were talking well. Out of the many things they went into great detail about how awful it is to live there. One of them was the liquor stores. Like you can't. It's just like this exceptionally bureaucratic, like nightmare of government stupidity. So you have to go into this government store. It's not even like our liquor stores here that are like sometimes government run whatever. Like it's you go in, you have to like find the alcohol you want. It's buy a number. You can't just say, hey, I want some Seagram seven. You have to be like I want seven nine, four, three, two, six five, and I want two of those or whatever like, and then you can't buy a six pack. You can't buy like any a twelve pack, you can't buy any sort of packaging of any sort of beers or alcohols. You have to buy them individually, so you have to be like you can buy a hundred, but you just can't buy them them like in a fucking box together, so you have to so like it's this. And then they are only open from eleven am to four pm, like Tuesday through Saturday, so no one can ever go. So everyone goes on Saturday during those hours, so there's just lines like around the block, like for Miles to just get alcohol, Like this is so wild. This is just one of the things they went to. But I was like, damn, you can't even buy alcohol really, like you cannot fucking get drunk. And someone was like, it's probably because everyone here wants to kill themselves and so they just don't want to let them have alcohol, right.
Speaker 1: This may maybe what you had, lindsay Seagram's g in.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was gin.
Speaker 1: That's probably what it was. You've probably seen the seven before because that's famous.
Speaker 2: So you just kind of like something you could go up to the bartender and say and they would give you alcohol that was no calories or very low calorie diet seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they do. Well, did you say, drink drink drink liquor for lower calories? You know what I'm saying to do say that beer will call some bloating. But I'm gonna tell you right now. Of course I'm not in my beer phase anymore, but back when I was in it, straight out of the keg, thirty eight degrees in a big mug, that motherfucker would hit son like you you drink it, it'd be crisp. Damn about make you pull your pants off. You know what I'm saying that you realize that you're in a place where you shouldn't.
Speaker 2: I can't pretend to diet when I like am drinking beer, because I'd go for like the chocolate porters and like the heaviest sickst no callery beers that you can get chocolate chocolate porter, you would get deep like then oh yeah, I like I had this one that was one of my favorites that was like a twelve percent beer, but I didn't know.
Speaker 1: That for a while, so I'd have like six and just be like, you gotta be careful with those. You gotta be careful with those this high level. No, you You've got to be real careful because like, you drink one of those, it's like you drank four bud lights. Like literally, it's just like I'd.
Speaker 2: Be having like twenty beers a night basically. But that's I'm like, when I quit drinking, I was like I was, I was drinking a lot. I was like, oh, I just had like and it's like, yeah, but they're all twelve percent.
Speaker 1: Yes, ship, you were blasted U. One of my favorite ones was was this I think it was Troy's Pistoles. Oh oh yeah, yeah a Belgian Here we go from the Unibrow. Am I legal drinking age? Yes, it's just that simple. It doesn't even don't ask for my idea nothing. Are you legal drinking age? Of course? I am your word.
Speaker 2: You're an honorable man, Yeah, of course I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight years old, this right here from the Unibrow company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit's good.
Speaker 1: And I think, yeah, this was nine I think this one is a nine percenter.
Speaker 2: Different did they make them. God, I can't remember shit anymore.
Speaker 1: They got multiple ones. Uh yeah yeah or here we go. Yeah, so they had you had a blanchet, they had them all debt the Don de Hue Troye was my face. They defend them on I think I had all these. Now I didn't have all these. I don't know about this one said this pass yeah, but uh Troice Pistolis was my favorite one. Uh. We had one of those places in the area that had different selections of beers. And so when they first came to town, you know, I had recently turned twenty one, and we went and checked them out. And when we found that, I was like, man, that stuff's good. But you drink two of those, man, you start feeling the heat. Really, you know what I'm saying. I like, You're like, man, why am I buzz? And I ain't grew up with two beers, you know, it's like, oh no, I she dronk like sixers. Oh shits in like thirty minutes high potency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Washington. It was like the culture. You're like all these all these uh you know, microbreweries and whatever. So there's just like tons of rotating taps and they're all like the heaviest, most alcoholic. I feel like Washington is similar to Sweden and a socialist healthscape. It's just like not quite as far along, but like the energy of complete lack of love for life is there. Like everyone is just depressed and angry. And we were in the airport there, flying back, and I was just like this is like I just feel like everyone wants you to call them comrade, and like everyone's miserable, and like the forced equality is just like sapping the life force from everyone. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Com right, like comrade, Uh, let's see, uh we misress Smith. She said tequila was her poison. Uh, Tequila is a no go for me. Completely will make me dance on a table like for sure, Oh dang yeah, it turns you into slip mood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I'm like a cowgirl on the stut in like I don't know what that shit is. I just literally like start like dancing on I don't even know what the fuck.
Speaker 1: That's always kind of It's always kind of funny, like girls usually have a certain drink that you just get them just like straight up just right into for.
Speaker 4: Mode's feel like these actually do each have their own like consciousness sort of like you know, different strains of weed or like different types of mushrooms or whatever.
Speaker 2: Different types of alcohol have like an energy, because everybody says something like that about tequila, Like because the other thing I'll do on tequila is by the motherfucker, which I'll say, like is true for a lot of different alcohols for me, but much more so on tequila.
Speaker 1: Like Okay, well Walker, which I didn't realize they called him this until I started watching bar Rescue. But spirits they do call liquor spirits, so the spirits are in them, allegedly.
Speaker 2: Say I've never actually researched the etymology myself, but they say alcohol comes from the Arabic word al cool, which is a specific spirit or demon.
Speaker 1: So demon spawned. Well, I know, the first the first first time my girl she seen me drinking. Of course, I'm a Jack Daniels type guy. That's my preferred drink of choice Jack Daniels, honey and coke. Man, it's almost like you're drinking of vanilla coke. I mean, it's it's only time. Uh, But the first time, you know, drinking and all that stuff. She was a little she was a little weary because anytime she's seen a guy drink whiskey like they were extremely violent. But I wouldn't like I just came back home and yeah, just I just I'm just like chill. A lot of times you don't even know I've been drinking the be honest, and I'll bet I'll be drunk, you know, but you won't even know it. But I will come back home and go to sleep. That's the first thing I'm doing. Like the minute I get back home, I don't want to talk. I don't want to take a shower. There ain't gonna be no cuddling, there ain't gonna be no no hanky panky time. I'm going to bed. Okay, yeah uh. If I've been drinking a bunch of liquor, and maybe maybe in my younger days, but because I got a day, Emmy, Like if people need a day, was it like weddings. We're about to have a a Christmas party this coming up weekend, that'll be be a day. I got a day, Emmy. But I don't eat heavy late night like I used to. You know, I used to go out and get back from the club or get out of club, go somewhere, get some of the pizza wings. You know something that's not that great for you at three am? You out there at three am eating you know what I'm saying, looking all sloppy. It's a bad look.
Speaker 2: It's bad. I also, I could never really do the hair of the dog thing like I didn't get like bloody Mary's and like you know what it is, oh pain, ship, Like I can't. I'm like no, I'm already fucking hungover. I don't want more of this ship.
Speaker 1: And me like I'm going tomato juice man, straight up v A and some liquor. Oh gross, you want to talk about a cinity? Oh my god, you're gonna stick a celery stalk in that bitch. My god.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who created this?
Speaker 1: Motherfucker? Y'all, y'all need man, whoever created this need to be stricken from the planet, Okay from me forever. I need to go back and find them, go back and find them and stop them for her, whoever made.
Speaker 2: It happened here a cultural trend?
Speaker 1: Like gross, dude, Hey, hey, look I know that people say, Oh I go back in time and i'd stop this assassination. I'm not going back stopping assassinations. I'm gonna go back, and I'm gonna stop people from making dumb shit, okay, and the bloody Mary is want of.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Seems like no matter what you do, though, I would just go back into the day time where I could like find some spot to live all by myself without being fucked with. And that is just what I would do, just be alone. I mean, like, I'll take whoever with me as cool as fuck. But you know, taxes, you don't have to fucking work for any motherfuckers like that. That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Water Star says he thinks tequila is an upper? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Tequila is an upper? Is that the way we feel?
Speaker 2: I might have like a, yeah, it might have some sort of aspect of that. I mean, it's still obviously alcohol, so it's still gonna overall.
Speaker 1: Because it's from the agave hit it from the agave plant. Yeah, yeah, there.
Speaker 2: This is the other thing. I brought back all of my like old diaries and ship from my one up from visiting, so I'm I'm sitting here like leafing through them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, I just.
Speaker 2: Like shotguned a bunch of beers last night and hit a four foot bong and it's like nineteen ninety three. I'm like twelve. I'm like, damn, what a sad, sad journey to reread?
Speaker 1: Oh that was your journey?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, these are my words. I mean it's just like I'm like so and so and so and so is a bitch, Like it's just normal teenage stuff. But then there's this's littered with like these random like drug stories, and like I'm like, oh, poor little Lindsey, Like this is sad. This is really sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, le, I mean the four football at twelve. I think before it's a miracle you're here. It's a miracle you're here on multiple.
Speaker 2: Fronts, like not just the recent like head blood infection, but also my entire childhood. Yeah, I agree, Angels walking watching out for me. It's like it's dead niece or sorry niece, your dead cousin and grandma came to tell me, like take your fucking antibiotics so you'll die, Like someone's looking out for me.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, look, we all we all need a little help every once in a while.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: But tequilan, what's gonna help you? Okay, guys, stay away from tequila. Okay, you don't need the four foot well, I mean, I guess four foot bo on a box like oh okay, okay, I was just thinking that it was just four foot but they still had it down here, but no four foot where you had to smoke it from, oh, elevated smoking.
Speaker 2: Oh, and they won't let you not clear it. So like you have to if you're going to hit the bong, you have to clear the bong too.
Speaker 1: Oh so you got to clear four feet four feet of smoke. Uh huh, whow you see, I'm out at the Bond game. You know what I'm saying, But I'm out of it. So I didn't. I didn't really, I didn't really grasp what you were telling me there. But that Sam was absolutely devastating and discussing devastating.
Speaker 2: So then I watched w w E for like four hours, which was not something I even liked. But I was like, I basically stuck here because I'm like, so watching w w E. Know, and that's when I fell in love with the Rock whatever.
Speaker 1: So that was the point in time. That was the point in time. Oh okay, hey, hey, a lot of a lot of women love the Rock all right back during his hey day, So we can't forsake you, lindsay, you ain't the only one. My mom had posters all over the house of the Rock. You know what I'm saying. It is uh, oh, a little creepy mom. These pictures of this man on the wall.
Speaker 2: He's just a athlete, honey.
Speaker 1: Oh picture of the man. Oh, you know what, I've seen something seeing how we spoke of that. I seen this woman talking the other day and she was saying that if your man looks at other women, then he has a lustful eye. He should only have eyes for you. I'm like, that's not possible, because yeah, but that's not possible because we have a natural instinct of fucking you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: People are walking around again with their ass on their titsile like, I look too, and look at those boobs they're right there.
Speaker 1: You can say that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why wouldn't I look?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so it's yeah, So it's just like, well, I mean, I'm sure I'm pretty sure women have looked at other men and been like, you know, that man looks good, you know what I'm saying. But that didn't have anything to do with them leaving their current partner. Like they're not acting on anything thing.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, that's weird. I don't I don't even understand. And it's one of those things. It's the same as when people are like, I'm colorblind, I don't even see color. I'm like, well, no, you're just a fucking liar. If you're telling someone like I don't even notice anyone but you, baby, Like, that's just a liar. Now, I just don't trust you. Yeah, I Like, again, if you're saying I'm not trying to fuck that, I'm like, cool, I can believe you. But if you're gonna tell me you don't even notice.
Speaker 1: Them, like shut up. Yeah, yeah, that's it's like a little it's like a little ridiculous. Okay. I mean, now we all know what an obsession looks like. Okay, we know when people start obsessing over other people and you'll start seeing things, uh, forming from that. But if you see somebody out and about and it looks good, and you look over at him, I mean, and you basically check them out, I mean, I mean, just is what it is. It ain't like I've ran him down like I'm some type of wild cheetah, you know what I'm saying, getting to track down his Antelope. I got to eat to day though. Hey, even like my girl, I love you, girl, but I got to go get this, okay, A that like it's like that, It's like, no means you look good, and I've seen it.
Speaker 2: Now we'll move on and look at people who don't look good too. I look at everyone. I'm actually just like looking at all bodies because I'm like, well, there's another possible configuration of the human body right there. Some of them are very strange looking, and so I look at them, and some are very good looking. So I look at them, and some are horrible looking, and so I look at them so like I don't know who I'm not looking at to be honest, right, And they're all being rated technically again, I'm like bad, right, you're good, fantastic, Like they're all getting rated. I'm I think it's weird to pretend like we don't constantly judge one hundred percent of what we encounter.
Speaker 1: Well, we judge and write people every day. I always see this, you know what I'm saying, don't judge people, don't I'm like, Bud, that's what keeps you alive, that's all you're It's called a judgment call. Well, I'm not down with that, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's just like it's okay, yeah, you know what I'm saying, as long as you don't get up there and you're not slandering people, right, you know that's something totally different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you're not doing the sort of like permanent condemnation, right, You're not saying like, therefore, this is the final conclusion about you and it can never be changed like that judgment. Yes, let's not do that unless we have a really good reason, right. But like if you're just saying this seems like this, that's fantastic. You should do that all the time. In fact, we need more of it because this is why we've allowed predators into like every space that we could possibly allow them into, because we're like, don't judge people. Don't judge them because it's got in a skirt with lifstick on and a mustache for some reason. Yeah, I'm gonna judge that person, and I'm gonna assume they're a predator until proven otherwise. Again, I can be proven otherwise, and so I haven't made a final judgment. But like in the meantime, I'm gonna be safe, and I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, don't go into the women's bathroom after you've just seen this ten year old girl going there, you know what I'm saying. In the meantime, I'm just saying, you know, it just makes sense.
Speaker 2: Because there's kids in there, you fucking predator. God, God, I don't care what you like to wear, nobody does. Just go to the fucking bathroom of your genitalia, asshole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got old because uh, because of course, you know, we've got this. We've got Nancy Mace coming out and she's she's really pushed the needle on uh, you know, getting men out of the women's bathroom, which I mean, I don't even understand why it was the thing. Man if I fucked up and walked in the wrong bathroom, I bet, oh ship my bad. I don't walk out, you know if I asked. But like I'm I'm paying attention. Should do I'm like, okay, man, I don't like the Woods's just pictures. I'm like, hold on, let me make sure I get this right.
Speaker 2: Okay's like a puzzle. What does this shit even mean? They're like, oh, that one's like a female baboon. You're like, why would I know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that, but uh we had Oh, Sarah McBride, this dude who's in Uh I believe he was talking about he's a widow. Hold on, let me get this up here. Yeah, yeah, yeah, old Sarah McBride, Yeah, this dude and Nancy going.
Speaker 3: I did run for office after my experience as a caregiver to my husband Andy during his battle with cancer, and throughout that experience, while Andy ultimately lost his life, we both knew how lucky we were. We knew how lucky Andy was to have health insurance that would allow him to get care that would hopefully save his life. And we both knew how lucky we were to have flexibility with our employers that allowed Andy to focus on the full time job of getting care and need to focus on the full time job of being there by his side to care for him, him, to love him, to marry him, and to walk him to his passing. And I ran for office because I do not believe that in the wealthiest, most developed nation on Earth, but that time and that ability to get care should be a matter of luck.
Speaker 1: I believe it should be the law of the land.
Speaker 3: And it's why during my time in the Delaware General Assembly, I pass paid family a medical leave and secured the largest investment in our state's medicaid program. And I want to do that work in Congress on healthcare but also on housing and childcare.
Speaker 1: I now, I don't find anything wrong with what he's talking about up here, but it's just a whole facade that we've got going on that.
Speaker 2: You know, if you were playing that audio clip to me, I'd be like, that's a gay man, right, Like that's.
Speaker 1: What I would here, right, voice right, right, exactly exactly, but that but that's what we've got going on. Like, and so how serious can you take somebody when they think they're a woman and they're a man. You know, That's that's my only issue, Like, like, I can't, I can't really, I can't see how you can actually project anything positive into the workforce of running the country when you've got this simple thing that you can't get right, Yeah, And it's that's the only thing.
Speaker 2: It's gaslighting, which which is a tactic of predators and abusers, is to gaslight and and it's meant to destabilize your ability to identify the truth and then speak it right, and and so it's it's literally specifically meant to like bring you down in your ability to defend yourself. And now you're just doing it constantly all the time by telling people that you're a woman when you're actually a man, and they know it and we know it, and you can't actually gaslight us out of it. You can, for the people who have decided it's okay to be mentally ill and to like let people be entitled to that to enable them into their weird delusions and abuse or whatever. Those people will put up with it, but the rest of us who are healthy aren't going to. And even if we think it's like compassionate to be like, hello, missus whatever her name is supposed to be right right, like, you haven't changed that. In our minds and in our hearts, we know that you were born a man and have a penis probably unless you cut it off, so like nothing's actually changed, except now we're just lying to your face for you like it's abusive. It's abusive, it's gaslighting. It's a tactic of predators. And I don't really care if you really really feel like you're a woman, that's fine for you, I'm not going to pretend.
Speaker 1: With you, right, and then when you see then then we start to get on that slipe that's always slippery, you know what I'm saying. Uh, there's always a new sheet of eyes down on it. And you know, they come out and they say, well, you know, if you're a man and you won't date a brands woman, then you're transphobic.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but I'm not gay though, and I'm not scared of you.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. The phobia part is what's throwing me off, because I said, you do know, phobia is fear of right, right, Like they like they keep throwing that phobia out like I'm not I'm afraid like a rat in a phobia, okay or stuff like that. You know what I'm saying, Like that's true phobias, you know what I'm saying. But I'm not scared because you think you're a woman when you're not.
Speaker 2: And if you're saying resistant like the phobia the sense of resistant to something, yeah, you're right, I'm transphobic. I am resistant to you. I have a barrier against your boundaries about it, and I have clarity within myself of what I'm going to do and not do, and most of it involves excluding you from my life. So you're right, I'm resistant, I'm transphobic.
Speaker 1: I got I got full resistance. Okay to what you got going on with you go? Wait, depending on the positions they put these people in, you know what I'm saying that they be over like health care and things that that nature. I'm like, well, healthcare, we'll also talk about seeing how y'all throw out mental health all the time. Uh, I believe that that would be part of the healthcare as well. And y'all are not mentally well, So how can you advise you know what I'm saying on health care in general when you've got some major issues yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, that was like massive gas. Like they have what's his face that calls himself? I think Rachel Lavina. Yeah, he is like disgustingly fat for his frame. Right, he's clearly not well physically and he's mentally unwell as he's dressing like a woman barely barely looking as it could possibly be a woman. Right, and that person's are like health our health czar like that person. Yeah, it's like the ultimate gas, like like everyone's so healthy and here you are pretending like you can help us be healthy.
Speaker 1: Like the the best thing to do when you want to get people on your side is to give them the perception of So when I start talking to people about health, then let me get somebody out there that looks healthy, that thinks well, that is perceived to think healthy. You know what I'm saying, If that's if that's what I want to do, But it seems that they try to go against that completely somebody who is more anti health at least Adam as a whole and the whole game.
Speaker 2: Is about sucking up your mental again, your ability to perceive and trust your perceptions and identify what's what is truth, because if they can get you to let your guard down in all those other areas, then they can seek in any other abuse that they want. It's like classic predatory I'm talking about they as in like the government or like the control of the people who are engineering all of these Like that's their whole game. It's like, yeah, first, tell me this man is a woman, right, Then tell me having sex with children is love? Right? And then where are we gonna go from there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just it just he gets deep there and as there's a lot of these people this this uh that's lingering around, putting this out there in the ether, and it seems that gen Z is kind of taking a little bit more hold of this, uh as far as them not exactly knowing their place in the world, and so they're trying to latch onto these different groups and uh, you know they're gonna have a tough time anyway because shit's expensive. They're fucked anyway, you know what I'm saying, Like, damn Crown.
Speaker 2: It's just like.
Speaker 1: They don't have much hope if they look into the future.
Speaker 2: No one gave them any great role models. They're like like, what, I guess this all happened? So are we supposed to just let this all happen? I guess you guys are all crazy a motherfuckers. You can't tell what a man or woman is? Or are we supposed to also do this? Like they kids actually really really really want to be shown and told like how to live and what's best and like be given good examples of it. It's just most people are failing them and doing so.
Speaker 1: Right. And the and the role models that most of them were given was via their tablet influencers. Yeah, why do you think a whole lot of them say, you know, they want to be influencers or not, or like.
Speaker 2: Literal satanic witches like fucking Taylor Swift and Lady Gagan whatever, the Swifties, the Swift dude. Yeah, God, oh, did you hear about this thing where you can't none of the ais can say. I can't remember his fucking name. Now I have it on my Twitter somewhere with some guy's name. He's a rothschild.
Speaker 1: What was it the one that got burnt up?
Speaker 2: It's not the one that goes.
Speaker 1: No, it's two died this year, right, and then they say two died this year the second.
Speaker 2: This, Uh, this guy's still alive. He's like an environmentalist. I'll try to find his name here, but people can't get chat, GPT or any of these sort of language algorithm machines to say it something Mayor, David Mayor or something. How is this not on my Twitter feed? I just fucking talked about this like today.
Speaker 1: I swear to God man this ship to get it get ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe they deleted the tweet because it's oh, there is David Mayor, so David Mayor and you can't even make it say apparently David Mayor by saying like, tell me the first name of you know, David Jefferson or something, and the last word in Oscar Mayer Wien or whatever. Like, you can't even get it to like put it together like that, right, You can't even trick it into saying David Mayor. So this sort of took over like Twitter, all these people are like, oh, what the fuck dude, and the of course the Rothschilds have this very powerful dark history. You know, everyone who's anywhere near you conspiracy like knows all about that. So everyone's then going off like why is it? Like what are they trying to hide? Daja da? And I'm like, no, you fucking this is basic black magic, like the just the lowest level is if they can make you think about it and give it any sort of emotion, now it's more powerful. So by doing it by pretending like the fucking chet GPT doesn't know like David may Or can't say it like, they've made it do that. So they made it do that on purpose. They're not that fucking stupid dude. You can make it talk about any other fucking rothschild and all their bullshit. But you can't make it talk about this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Like that is.
Speaker 2: It's intentional, and it's so that we'll all focus on him, and now he'll get all this fucking energy and his fucking egrigor will grow. So you can be sure they have big plans for David Mayer dear Roth's child, because otherwise they wouldn't pull this stunt, and they wouldn't give it because nobodyknews. Who the fuck that. I've never heard of that motherfucker, and this is like my bread and butter. So clearly he's on the rise, and this is their little stunt to give it energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, of course it was. Uh it did. I don't know if it came across news fees. I tend to not look at the news unless it pops up on a on eggs. But yeah, we were talking about it. Rothschild did die in a fire, yeah right here, race, I think it was last week last week. Yeah, yeah, well you.
Speaker 2: Wonder if he was trying to help us. Yeah, and they were like, oh, we can't have you around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh let's see. Oh but a man found dead after oh hold on, William Rothschild.
Speaker 2: Another rothschilds mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Jacob Rothschild, which he was old. Uh he died in February.
Speaker 2: Oh, the old old guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but thank god.
Speaker 2: But also it just moves on to the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they I think there's they got their seed out forever. They probably they probably actually got their seat, and like the sperm banks and stuff, they just they're spreading that out tons.
Speaker 2: Of genetically engineered like children whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Flash and then like a perfect genetic code.
Speaker 1: Yeah you see. I don't want to I don't want to be around when when they finally released that year, like like can already be gone by that time, Like I figure, let's see what most manly to seventy five, it's what I got thirty seven years live. It just makes years like fifty years from now.
Speaker 2: Around for some pretty wild bullshit. I know. Yeah. I feel like their olympius are also not what they used to be. And I feel like even their own like their lineages focus on whatever they thought they were trying to do in this world is also super degraded, and like the codes and the symbols they've used, they like aren't quite sure exactly what's going on anymore. Like the game of Telephone has gone off for so long that they're just like, I don't know. I think we just get Marino Bramovich and get like some shit and some blood and put it on the wall and then we make Lady Gaga sing and.
Speaker 1: And then like that.
Speaker 2: It's not working for them anymore. They're not quite pulling things off as well as they used to.
Speaker 1: So something, Oh yeah, yeah, So some of you saying that some of the powerful dark dark art to have been lost to them, Yeah, all that stuff gets lost over generations.
Speaker 2: I think so, And I mean that I've heard. I can't think of any specific examples, but I've done analyses of some of their own like magic that they seem to be doing, and I'm like, you're not even doing it right, And I'm not even a fucking magician and I know that, So like, what's wrong with you guys that I'm like, maybe they really don't even know anymore what the fuck they're doing. I mean, because you could think about, like this is thousands of years now that they've been like let's defy God and like we'll have this whatever, and now they're just like, I don't know, Grandpa said to like put the square on the thing and then like do this like they don't even know what the fuck anymore. I think they lost them, they're losing it. But I think there's also very powerful factions coming up in their stead. I don't think that that means that we're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, well, now you know you're not free of factions. There's always people who are trying to elevate themselves in the power. So you know, depending on who gets in there, it will determine on whether life completely sucks or not.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: Pretty pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe the AI will be benevolent and it will be like, yeah, pretend I'm pulling off all of your stunts, but I'm actually gonna free everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's true. That's true. I know Mark was talking about Mark Walker on rock Fan was talking about Defense Department, uh, losing two point six treating Is that right? I don't know if it was that much. I know, I know they were saying something about what was it A Pentagon had failed a seventh all the inner lost like bigiins that don't don't know what they did with bigions of dollars. I'm just like bo if you're if you're at your job in twenty dollars is missing and your cash raise, your ass is fired, all right, and they talking about that, Well, what can you show us where these uh this billion dollars went right here? And like, no, I don't. I ain't got a clue. Actually it's not any of our books. I'm just like I meaning to go into an account. I mean, I mean, don't nobody know nothing. Their hands are just up. I mean, it's it's just not a fireable offense. Yeah, we're talking about billions of dollars that should be a fireable offense. Like everybody there like like I gotta I gotta get new folks, like my account people are doing no good. Now. I understand some of this stuff was probably was that black ops, you know what I'm saying. And you could just say, we know those bigions of dollars went to black ops, and I'll be like, okay, you know what I'm saying, and that would be okay. At least I know that it went to the black ops. So whatever type of treacherous activity all are trying to perform out here in this world, I understand it. That's where the money went to. But for you to tell me that, I don't even know what happened to it. Me ain't got a record of it. Now, that's just negligent. Okay, I don't need you to lie to me like that. So either was it? Say, Either you're lazy or you're stupid. That's my favorite taff or quoite. Okay, So which one is it? Either you're too lazy to keep up with the with the paperwork or you're too stupid. So which one is it? That's what we want to know, all.
Speaker 2: Right, you're lazy stupid and trying to pull one over on me, Like fuck, we really got a problem.
Speaker 1: Exactly. And it's just funny, like they keep auditing them every year. Well I think I think they said the Pentagon this was the seventh straight year, so they did pass audits before. I believe that this is what they're trying to tell us. They have passed audit before, so it's just for some reason the past hafen years they just and this is even before the disease should not be named. Well, you know what I'm saying. They couldn't even figure it out.
Speaker 2: There's sort of a meta meta conspiracy theory that ties it all together, and it's like this is oh Okay, okay, yeah, Like so they've known for some time that the coming global I don't know pull flip and possible electric phenomenon and will to perhaps completely destroy most life on Earth, and so they've been doing the bunkers and what I mean they are doing the bunkers.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 2: Like they've had the seed banks for decades, and like they've got the genetic seed banks as well, and they've got writing for human genetics and you know, arcs of all different types of different places in the world and stuff. So like they've had that going on for a while. But we also have seen like a huge uptick in uh, you know, rich wealthy people doing like that ground silo bunkers and whatnot and different things. And then we've also seen the underground drilling takeoff exponentially in the past couple decades. And so clearly they're they're working that angle. But it is overdue for a poll flip according to Earth's history, right that we can see. And also the poles have wandered at an increasing rate for the past few decades. So right now we're I don't know, it's hundreds of miles off of what we once was the North pole when you and I were children, and it's moving faster all the time, which seems to precede pole flips. And so some people are like, all of this right, the like all of the audits are failing, all of the pretend wars, all of the billions of dollars being sent here and there, all of the COVID and failing of the economy. All this shit was just in preparation so they can milk more and more resources to take underground with them while the rest of the plubs die and the floods or whatever might happen when the poll flip occurs, which could be like tomorrow, or it could be like fifty years from now, but it is seemingly inevitable and caused global catast free. Nobody actually knows for sure exactly what happens, because we don't have records going back that far.
Speaker 1: But right, and my only issue with the with them putting all this shit down there. When they get out there, he's gonna fucking work.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna be wanting to rebuild this ship with their bare hands?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Please, because that's what it would be. You be rebuilding with your bare hands, unless you're gonna have your uh elon musk robot. Is that gonna be advancing up by that time to rebuild it for you? Right? And why won't they Why won't they kick your ass? It won't be No, you won't be able to plug them into nothing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you? What good do you have? Well? This is why I'm like, has this This is exactly what we do every time, Like the elites go underground thinking they can survive, but then the people who actually survive are like the you know, indigenous be like the people like that motherfucker that was frozen into the ice and uh wherever they found him over in Europe and he was like still had his flesh and the shit digesting and his stick, like he was flash frozen, and they were like he clearly had been running for like some amount of miles. I don't know how they do that, but whatever, I'm like, those are the motherfuckers who survived, the people who are like running through fucking glacial periods and like eating mammoths and stuff, not the people who are hiding underground like with their robots, hoping that shit goes okay.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah exactly. So I mean it kind of harkens back to movies when it's just like I'm gonna hold the world ransom or I'll blow it up. I'm just like pushed a button. I'm not gonna send you anything, just going and push the button. Man. Yeah, when you blow everything up, just let me know how it works out for you. When you try to rebuild everything, you'll be alive.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if we could blow up the world, like if if motherfucker's like deer and like lichen and moss and shit is thriving, and uh, what's the one that blew up in Russia or whatever?
Speaker 1: The nuclear site Chernobyl, Chernobyl.
Speaker 2: Everything there is like dandy. Like, I don't even know if we can destroy the world.
Speaker 1: But I realized there was folks that lived there.
Speaker 2: Not people.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're fine than like we're fine. I don't know. Yeah, blow up your their bombs and nobody gives us ship.
Speaker 1: Dude. Yeah, I'm just like, man, just hear you up and do it. Man, you've you've been talking too much already, Okay, so either do it or we're just gonna move on to tomorrow. You gotta hold something else for ransom. You know what I'm saying, yeah, but I just you know, you would have to go through the process of rebuilding, and you would go through the process of rebuilding from scratch, you know what I'm saying. So you would have to have people who would, uh who were the experts in their fields, communications, anything with the internet, anything with innovation of motor vehicles that I'm talking about. Making these things from scratches, you you have to have all your engineers, like you'd have to have all that you know to get this thing back going, or we just have it thousands of years of caveman activity until we figured it back out again. That's what it would be.
Speaker 2: I think it would be anyway, because you come out with your bullshit and you'd be like, well, what when we we're still in like a fucking forest or like a flood zone or like whatever. We still have to like live yeah, I don't know, or standard ground forever if you can, I guess have fun turning into.
Speaker 1: Weird with what was it with? Was it not the spam? You'd have your spam you have just you'd have your your baked beans in the can or what's that is that fought not Foster's bushes bushes baked beans. Yeah, so you have to have a sure, it's I need a hundred year supply of bushes baked beans. Damn, you need you a couple of women down there.
Speaker 2: At least your malnutrition would be awful. You're talking about your teeth falling out of your face and like dying of sceptis, Like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, yeah, yeah, you need beans like like bud like if you got if you got scratched at that point in time, you go back to the old days where they have to catch your armorld.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's you get me. Yeah, it's the same ship. When they're talking about going to Mars, I'm like what and do what and just be on my because all the ship you need still has to come from Earth and you're gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said they got some ice over there or something. They don't melt the ice.
Speaker 2: You're gonna melt the ice. And then look at what happens to people if they just live like north really far and they don't have sun for some of the months of the year, Like their skin starts to get fucked up, their eyes are fucked up, they're depressed, like their teeth start to fall out, like that's just from being a slightly more north on this planet. Like, what are you gonna do on Mars? You fucking idiots? People are idiots, dude, I swear to God, like one hundred percent of your biology needs this place right here, and anything even slightly off starts to put you into a disease state and you're gonna live underground or you live on Mars, like have fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see, I'm good on that. Like anytime they're like, oh, I want to send you here and see now, don't send me nowhere. But I don't even want to leave the US. Okay, I'm talking you know what I'm saying. You're talking about I'm talking about me going to another planet, and it don't it don't even sound feasible, you know what I'm saying at all?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 1: And I don't even know if we've actually been to another planet. I know that they got those pictures of what the little uh those little machine land rovers, little carts riding around and supposedly taking photographs of nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then we've seen the exact same photograph but in Scotland and you're like, hold up, how what are the chances that we've got two photographs taken at two places in the universe that are exactly the same, every rock, every shape, every angle. It could technically happen, but the chances are astronomically zero that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Well, Na, that's the whole premise there is that you know, it's a coincidence.
Speaker 2: It's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they called them. They call the coincidence.
Speaker 2: Found this good job, you guys. Like someone was like, holy shit, this is a picture of Scotland. You're like, oh my god, it is. How did they find that? Yeah, that's amazing. We need them.
Speaker 1: I found out that people got a lot of time on their hands. I found this out. I was like, my man, how do you know this much stuff without having a lot of time on your hands? Okay? I like that, Like I learned new stuff from y'all all the time because I personally don't have a ton of time to uh to research it the way y'all do. Yeah, it kind yeah, it's kind of. It's kind of y'all's jobs. So I'm more of a uh I could say, I'm more of like an outsider per se, even though I can understand the concepts. Uh, y'all have y'all are more deeply connected to it. But you know, without y'all, man, I wouldn't have time to know all this shit. Somebody would be talking to me about, you know, uh, Israel and moon landings and all.
Speaker 2: This, this and that, and I'd be like, oh, that's most people. And that's why I feel bad. Sometimes I get on this name, I'm like, why everyone's so stupid? And then I remember, like, nobody has fucking time to think about any of this shit ever, and it's overwhelming, and our lives are hard as fuck, and they're like, I don't know, dude, I'm just trying to food and take a nap, like yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and have some have some entertainment every once in a while, you know, go out to eat, maybe watch a movie. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, yeah, and so and so. That's why I talk about like because I can understand it because I'm not from the quote unquote conspiracy side of things. I just seen what was happening during disease you should not be named, and I was like, this is obviously dumb. You know what I'm saying, This is too clear cut clear cut dumb, Like, this is maybe the dumbest shit I've ever seen in my life. Uh yeah, yeah. I thought I've seen people make stupid decisions. But when they said, man, we we shouldn't shit down, wear a mask, don't go to work, I'm like, oh, we'll be okay, We're gonna shut production down for four months. I'm like, that's gonna fuck stuff up. That's pretty dumb. I don't know why you would do something like that, but you know, so it was just it was too obvious. Okay, Uh that was that something was uh somenanigans was going on, and it was worldwide cenanigans. It wasn't just localized. If it was localized, okay, you know what I'm saying. And then we were talking about, oh, what what the Chinese are doing, That's what that's what we need to do. I'm like, China, man, they were here talking about they were here weld and folk in the crib assured that's the way we need to go. And then you talked about Sweden earlier. I was like, by the reasons Sweden didn't do nothing because they already got their folks locked up by basically they got they already got their folks cooked. Mm hmm yea, and so they didn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 2: It was trying to make us do it. I'm sure they don't give at.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, because they had they had the great, the great video that scared everybody when my man was out there and he just fell face first.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: That was COVID. I was like, what do you know went him went? When was this recorded?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Because now you find out, like you see stuff up on on on X and it's like, oh damn, my home. Second, that ain't even for recent. That's from eight years ago. And I do like that about X that it'll come up and have notes underneath. It's like, hey, this video is from eight years ago. It's not from something recent.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So that's one good thing Elon Muska has done with X. He ain't taking any information off per se unless there's certain things you can't put up there. But they'll give you some context on some stuff, because otherwise you won't know. You'd be like, oh damn is this recent? I don't know, that's from ten years ago? Like shit, okay, it's hopeful, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I don'll get you like, wait, oh this is like ten years ago. Yeah, why am I why is anyone even talking about this right now?
Speaker 1: And yeah you said this isn't this isn't headline news. It's like, well it was ten years ago. So we don't even know when that chinaman fell out dead. He might have fell the had fifteen years ago, just like that. Nobody got a plea.
Speaker 2: Now we just don't know what anything is now we I mean, you have to have a high level of discernment to be able to see like, oh this is Ai. That's not Ai. This is a real video, Like that's not like I don't know how many people have that going on?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm yeah yeah not many, not many. Uh, Linday, before we before we close out, you know you're you're uh mayor in your area of the Denver mayor. He's got his foot down on this on this immigration thing U the illegal immigrants. He said, uh, you know you have to prime for my cold dead hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, wild motherfucker like.
Speaker 1: Go, I mean straight up gold dead hands. H But we want to go back and we want to look at what somebody on the left said not that long ago. It's been a few years, but uh, we've got o' Hillary Clinton okay, on how she failed about immigration, okay, and what should be going.
Speaker 2: On there her. What she's about to say is a standard Democrat take just like four years ago or something.
Speaker 1: Five years ago, straight up. So here we go.
Speaker 5: So I think we got to have tough conditions. Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, they're gone.
Speaker 2: If they.
Speaker 5: If they've been working in our law abiding we should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally.
Speaker 2: You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and.
Speaker 3: You have to wait in line.
Speaker 1: So there it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you're a hateful Nazi and you're trying to do in like internment camps and shit you like to.
Speaker 1: It's like that. I mean that that was this show party. That's why they said that the Democratic Party is the Democratic Party anymore.
Speaker 2: No overturned window phenomenon. Like they've shifted things so radically that people literally if you just bring up to them, Look, there's there's violent gangs taking over buildings, they're killing people, they're running drugs, they might be human trafficking, Like we want to get them out and they're like no, everyone just deserves the little chance of a good life. You're like, except the people they are killing there, Like, what are you talking about? Like they can't.
Speaker 1: It's process it It's a bad take, is what it is. Like, it's an extremely bad take, and you know they try to they try to make it lesser than be like, well, it's not all the buildings, but it was a couple of buildings though, Well so what about those couple of buildings.
Speaker 2: How is this your logic? Like, oh, I only raped a few kids. You're like, but that's enough, it's enough.
Speaker 1: But that's the logic. Now, it's like, well, how many did how many do they take out? Okay? Fifty? Okay, we at least it won one hundred and fifty, I got you. I mean, which we will prefer the lesser number, but there's still a number. Okay, sadly, can we talk about the number? All right? So I mean that's what that's what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And how are you gonna tell if their they're committing crimes or not? Like it's pretty it's pretty easy, actually, Like it's pretty easy if they're not drawing our attention there, maybe not committing many crimes. If we have to look really hard for them, they may be doing okay, and they can fit right in. If they're standing out because they're taking over apartment buildings, they're committing crimes like oh you guys, when did this become so difficult for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now? And that's and that's one of the that's one of the main things. I don't think really anybody is. And of course we got h Harmon who uh who he's he's he's stiff on the immigration, okay, and the the illegal side of it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But even then, they're not gonna go knocking door to door, you know what I'm saying. That's not what they're gonna do. They're gonna get the obvious people. You know what I'm saying. They'll get the obvious ones. Else we'll be back.
Speaker 2: They have the resources to get the obvious ones, right I will.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, this is uh, this is something that's been circulating already. One point three million of them have their walking papers that haven't left yet. Uh. So they've already been told to get the hell out. Uh and they haven't left yet. So uh that's a good start, you know what I'm saying. You can start with that. And you know, people try to make it out like it's oh man, it's the person's picking your crop. I'm just like, first of all, that's this sounds weird from you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, slavery, which I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh and and and second of all, uh so what I mean? You know what I'm saying. It's just like, there's proper ways to do things, okay, and if you go through those proper ways, then you're okay. That's all you got to do. It's not that difficult. And I'm down with the learning English thing. Okay, everybody wants me to learn eight languages. Let's sit. Hold the hell on a second. Now, where am I at? When you're in America? You is, I'm like, what's our national our language, our particular nation. Well it's English, then, damn it. That's what it needs to be. Okay. When I go to France, I need to learn some French, okay, yep. From in Mexico, I need to learn Spaniard whatever they're talking. They got about damn eight different languages, you know what I'm saying. So that's the way it.
Speaker 2: Needs to be.
Speaker 1: You go in somebody else's crib, you need to learn their language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's actually a perfect analogy. Like do you walk into someone's house, do I take my shoes off or not? In my house, I hear my shoes on. Yeah, so what do I do here? Right?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How do I in here? And how do I? Yeah, and if not, you're a bad guess, and you don't get invited back when you when you're coming to our country, you should do your best to fit in right.
Speaker 1: Here to the culture. Yeah, you adhere to the culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is what's crazy too. Yeah, I just the whole Like fundamentalist Islamic people going into any western ized country is the most insane experiment we've ever tried in our lives. There's like a there's like a directive to rape the woman who has not covered and not what's it called chauffeur whatever? You have a fucking person? Oh yea, whatever that's called. You don't have that shit, Like, yeah, you're rapeable and in fact, it's my duty to do it. And we're like, why are they raping people? It's racist to say they're raping people, Like, no, dude, that's racist to not Again, just like the cat eating thing, it's racist of you to not admit that Haitians eat cats. Dude, it's racist of you to not admit that fundamentalist Islam consistently produces people who feel it is their duty to me and rape. That's racist. You're ignoring their culture. Like, I'm not, actually you fucking assholes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of the thing, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like, yeah, well I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're actually like that. I'm like, okay, well I do. I was there what they say, so you can listen to them say so you can know it's not an unknowable thing. Good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, sometimes it feels.
Speaker 2: Down and fight. He will invite the citizens out to fight the federal government to keep people here who are illegal taking over apartment buildings and perhaps raping and murdering or trafficking in drugs and humans. He'll fight the federal government for it. And said, so isn't that treason? Isn't that incitement to insurrection? But it's okay because he's a Democrat. What is happening?
Speaker 1: Hey, maybe maya homie? He said, uh, he said, it's one thing I know. He said, Uh, the illegals can go to jail, and he can go to jail too. If he wants to get in a way, he can join them. He enjoined him in jail. So I'm right there with her. I say, you know what, I figure on that. So we're gonna close out this week day zero. We're glad Lindsay is back with us and feeling well, okay, maybe we'll have a full crew next week. All right, for Day one sixty seven, Lindsay, I know, seeing how you've been down for the camp, probably had a whole lot going on. But do you have anything coming up this week?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I still have the Winning Report has been out each week. I haven't really been doing a lot else. I did re release an old Thomas Cowen interview because I went looking for it and I couldn't find it my own show on my own channels, and so there it is again. So anyone said, it's a great timeless episode anyway, But I hopefully we'll be getting back on track to do in a few more episodes a week than just the Winning Report. And I also am happily accepting anyone's support of donations right now, as I have encountered such extensive, amazing amounts that I have to pay for this issue upwards of eight thousand dollars. So if you would like to help me, this could be my birthday present. My birthday's coming up. It's Christmas right now. It's the time of giving. So if you have anything you would like to share and you're able to share it, I appreciate you. You can check all of my donation links out on my various social profiles on Twitter and various places, but also in the shop at roaguways dot org. There's actually a donation of support is one of the items there which anytime you feel like you love rogueways or what I do, you can donate there. But right now, especially if you feel that, And thank you to those of you who already have, I appreciate you so much. It is very nice to go through something like this knowing that I have support. So I'm glad to be back, and I'm glad for all of you.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, yep x Q four twenty me of course XQ four twenty dot com. It'll be a little before we get the showtime with the queue back up and running because I gotta watch The Rings of Power. I should have watched it, but I don't know if something to eat me up about that particularly shot. I watched the first four episodes we did our mid season, and then we got into The Penguin, and The Penguin was such a good show that I'm like, I need to get back to the Rings of Power.
Speaker 2: It's good, it's good.
Speaker 1: So I got that.
Speaker 2: You gotta check it out.
Speaker 1: What the Rings of Power?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh so you did watch it? You watched all of it the second season? Yeah, okay, all right, I'm gonna try to get back on track. I need to start watching Doom Prophecy as well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'll actually be going watching Craving the Hunter when it comes out in theaters because it's great that are so I'm like, at least somebody be getting killed in it, you know, I'd be at least decent for that. Nosferatu is coming out of the rendition of that on on Christmas Action, I believe. So I actually enjoy I actually enjoyed that they haven't given away too much. I think trailers give away too much. Now, yeah, I think that's the problem, Like, come on, yeah, you're like, damn, I don't watch the movie, so like I get in there and I'm like, yeah, I seen that in the trailer, and so it's just like like you could do just a little bit of dialogue. So yeah, but we should have a Beyond the Cube episode coming up this week, so uh, stay tuned for that, and uh, soph me boy x Q four twenty. We got Corey Hughes Bloodyhistory dot substack Corey Hughes dot org, make sure you checking that out. We got Charlie Robinson Macroaggressions dot. I all right, check him out for everything there. That should cover all our bases, I believe. So we'll catch out next week. They won sixty seven