Speaker 1: Weird thing, weird, weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess this will be really casual. It's kind of not my thing to be super professional and over produced. So if you listen to the show, you probably know that this is my sister Emily. She's going to be joining me today. I wanted to give a special shout out and a thank you to our light being, to your Patreon supporters. We have the two lovely individuals who wish to remain anonymous. We have Chris and Danielle Eperson. We have Brian Lynch, we have Derek Longoria. And I'm not missing. Oh am I missing anybody? I'm so confused. No, we're good because I'm sitting here thinking. We had an event last night where I talked to some people and some people weren't there. But thank you to everybody who I just mentioned for supporting us at that tier, but also to everyone in all areas. Thank you for everything. Thank you for a like, thank you for a subscribe, thank you for a listen, thank you for a follow, a nudge, a comment, a thought, a prayer, just for any of it. Thank you very much, and we appreciate you following along with us on this journey. So how many are coming in from Dad's talk. I raise your hands.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys enjoyed it? Cool? So something that I really thought could be a cool use of our time. As if towards the latter part of this, like you know, we'll talk for a little bit, have some fun, and you know, just kind of riff a little bit and then maybe open it up for some questions. If you guys would be into that. I don't know if that I think that'd be fun. I don't know about you guys, But otherwise let's just I don't know, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot we could talk about.
Speaker 1: Right now seems to be a very significant time to be here at this type of event.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at all the nodding in the room.
Speaker 1: It's like right now seems to be a turning point for disclosure.
Speaker 3: So there's plenty we could talk about.
Speaker 2: I can't help but think, you know, back when I would say, around two thousand and eight, when NASA started knocking on our door and there was this guy, fun fact, the gentleman here, Paul Heinick. I don't know if you guys have met him or you know, you should definitely go to his events. He's a very cool guy. His father, Jay Allen Heinick, was the one who you know, started Project Blue Bok. His protege, Hal Pavenmeier is the one who came and knocked on our door when we were kids. So that's just a fun little you know, synchronicity. But you know, I'll never forget almost twenty years ago when this guy he's coming with a NASA badge. I don't have my bad Johnny, but he had one of those just like that, and it's NASA, and he's like, hey, you know, we've got some questions. And something that always has stood out to me is, you know, I'm like fifteen years old. I'm just a kid at this point, and he's telling us, look, government disclosure is coming and by the year twenty twenty five, we're going to have everything out on the table. So I just can't help. But wonder, you know, the coalescing of things that's happening right now at this time. Come on in Steve's here. Give it up for Steve, everybody. Steve and his wife Darren are very good friends of mine. They are instructors at the Monroe Institute wonderful people. Anyway, So you know, something that we were told almost twenty years ago, this is you know, I want to put it in your head. This whole notion of disclosure is a very meticulously planned thing by many forces, you know, not just humans on this level, but forces up there on another level. And you know, I just want to remind everyone here that, you know, fourteen years ago, our father came out and started saying, Hey, twenty twenty six, there's going to be a new knowledge. So it's just I don't know, it does kind of make me giggle a little bit. See, and these UFO disclosure drops and you know, you have headlines saying angelic being flying through the sky. I'm just saying, so let's talk about that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we've been sitting around anticipating since literally childhood what was going to happen, if it was going to play out the way that they said it would, and seeing it now it feels very unreal in a way that it's like we've been waiting and wondering and hoping and also a little scared, you know, not scared of the beings, but of what was going to happen, and seeing it now it's just very bizarre and also very peaceful I find.
Speaker 3: For me personally.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you and how you feel, but I feel like this overwhelming sense of peace and care that the phenomenon is absolutely in control of disclosure, and no matter what is coming out in the news, a lot of it we know is fear narrative. Some of it absolutely is, and we know that not only because the lady said that it was, but also because government people have told us that it was going to happen.
Speaker 3: But the Light's going to win.
Speaker 1: And I think that there is a greater plan on a divine level that is playing out before us right now, and it's an exciting time to see it happen.
Speaker 3: It's exciting, and I feel like very.
Speaker 1: Emboldened in my purpose and our purpose, like trying to uplift people with the message that it's an uplifting thing we're going through and not a scary thing. Because Ryan could tell you, like a couple of years ago, I would absolutely shut down and would have never gotten in front of a crowd and talked about this or like on.
Speaker 3: TikTok, And now I'm doing it. I'm talking about it openly all the time. Because it's just that important.
Speaker 1: It's not about us, it's not about like any individual, like Dad said in the talk, it's about every one of us.
Speaker 2: So can you imagine, just like, let's go through a little thought experiment. You're in high school and you're like, you know, going to school one day and it's like, oh, sorry, you're a dad on TV. He's the alien guy, right, and it's like, oh man, I'll never have a chance with her. But you know, it's a lot of pressure. It's a lot of pressure to try to function and be like a normal individual but have these you know, sort of fantastic things happening. And then you know, couple that with fourteen years. You know, imagine that being a freshman in college coming home from spring break and Dad's like, son, son, I got to tell you something. I saw a glowing lady in our backyard and I'm like, oh god, here we go. All right, tell me about it. And you know, she told me that the age of Aquarius is coming. I'm like, oh, okay, you know what else did she say? And you know the rest is history, and you know, the divine, feminine and all of this stuff that just totally you know, destroyed my brain. This this fundamental religious programming that I had in my brain was completely wrecked that day. And you know, just imagine the pressure of you know, most people don't anticipate a future event very far away. I think most people are pretty like, yeah, what am I going to have for lunch today? So the weight on your shoulders of thinking towards a future for fourteen years and I used to think life wouldn't go on past that. I used to think, well, I don't know, you know, maybe maybe I won't have a life. It'll happen and it's over. And now here we are it's like, oh wow, it's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of like you said, starting to actually see past this year because there's been so much charge around you know, Dad's prediction of twenty twenty six, but they they've been telling us about like this time period of disclosure, there's been so much charge around it, like seeing beyond it has been very difficult for both of us and I'm sure others in our family that it's kind of like, I don't know how to plan for a future. I don't know what I want to do when I'm eighty, because I don't know what that's.
Speaker 3: Going to look like, if it's going to happen, like what it's going to be.
Speaker 1: And here we are, and I'm like, wait, next year, what can I can go to Japan?
Speaker 3: Like I can know all these things?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it was very hard to imagine a life past that. Now here we are. It's like, oh, look at that. The government's releasing footage and its orbs. Duh, you know, because they're real. And you know, I hate to say it, but there's not a lot of evidence for the material paradigm that's been spun for eighty years. So you know, if we're rational, evidence based people, we kind of have to kind of put the onus on them to prove that all this scary Martian invader with the rayguns and the brain suckers and the probes and all that. You know, I just haven't seen the evidence. So it's an exciting year. I think that when we think of disclosure, when I imagine disclosure being the child of a I hate this word, but you know, a famous UFO guy and thousands of people coming and knocking on the door. We stopped that a long time ago, and asking questions and calling and skywatches with a thousand people here, four hundred and fifty people here. You know, we've met thousands and thousands of people. So there's this image in my mind of people that are into UFOs. And when I hear the word disclosure, I think of like the government's gonna come out with it. They're gonna, they're gonna finally, they're gonna they're gonna vomit it out right. They're gonna finally give us permission to believe that thing we've already believed because this big authority man said, hey, it's real. But that's not what disclosure really is. And the truth of the matter is disclosure has been talked about for two thousand years. It's even longer. Really there's traditions around the world and the ancient past. They talked about a time like you know, the dogone in Africa five thousand years ago said there would be a time when the spirit world and the physical world cross, or you know, you can look at like the Rosicrucian tradition or the Templar tradition, or dare I say, the Holy Bible, et cetera, et cetera, the Hope prophecy, and it goes on and on and on. The Vedic philosophy that talks about, you know, the Coliyuga ending in twenty twenty five. So this is bigger than the big bad government man coming out and saying, hey, you little peasant, you can finally believe you can you can finally be validated and you know what you're talking about. But you know what the bledsoons have always been about. If I could speak for you and for our family, we'll see give it a go. The whole thing has been trying to empower people to make that connection themselves. You don't need the big bad government man, you know, to tell you how to. You don't need a psionic asset to tell you to listen to a little dog whistle. God that makes me gag, listen to a dog whistle to some on a UFO. You know, they've been talking about this forever. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. So that's that's what disclosure is. It's a very long prophesied thing where the spirit world and the physical world are becoming more one. So is it a surprise that you know you can stroll TikTok for five minutes and see dozens and dozens and dozens of war videos now not really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like the divine feminine, what is that?
Speaker 1: The lady said she was going to bring back the balance between the masculine and the feminine.
Speaker 3: And if we really look into what the feminine is about, that's about the spirit. It's about intuition, emotion. I like to see it as kind of like the unseen part of who we are.
Speaker 1: So the invisible forces that operate as us right versus the more physical reality.
Speaker 3: Based side, which would be more masculine, also important.
Speaker 1: We need both, but the feminine coming back being in balance. That means spiritual gifts, opening, being able to see through the veil, having a deeper connection with self, with intuition, with God, the univers these beings, emotional intelligence, permission to be emotional, permission to like honor your own authenticity and your gifts.
Speaker 3: And so a lot of people like, where's the lady. I didn't see her on Easter Sunday, Guys.
Speaker 1: It was never necessarily about that, you know, that's a whole other topic.
Speaker 3: But like, it's about the heart.
Speaker 1: She said, she was waking up the hearts and minds to the people and bringing back a new knowledge, and it's just like happening right now. And she's also said bringing darkness to light. What are we seeing happening on a broad scale in the world. We're seeing darkness brought to life, right, and justice being brought to light, and the darkness within the soul of.
Speaker 3: Each human being brought to light. The trauma you've faced, the.
Speaker 1: Nasty things you've done that you need to be held accountable for all the darkness inside of you and in the world macro and.
Speaker 2: Micro, just like the general you not like you right there, right, but you.
Speaker 3: Get what I'm saying. It's disclosure is in the heart.
Speaker 1: It's an event in the heart, right, it's because we could get into like awareness and what that is, right, perception. I can't prove that any of you exists. I can only prove that I'm aware. I am the great I Am. You are all that I am as I am the I Am. And so if everyone is the I Am and the awareness, that means that everybody's perception is great and is the perception of God and is the center of the universe. So we're all just as important as each other. And disclosure is certainly about your individual perceptions.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So something I like to think about too, you know, if you think about like the mystery schools, right, it's one of my favorite subjects. It's something I'm very fascinated by. When the lady came to our dad, she started saying all this mumbo jumbo that at first I didn't understand, and in time, this is kind of where I'm at, you know, after eighteen or fourteen years since she's come, and she said things from Egypt. She said things you know like that kind of come from like Gnostic tradition, and it led me down this rabbit hole of studying the mystery schools and the philosophy that they have held since the times of Egypt, you know, is the notion that mankind is evolving, but not in the Darwin way, which is like, you know, not true. It's just not true. You know, it's only part of the equation. And consciousness is evolving. It's always been a thing. It's always you know, the Templar Knights hold this. The Freemasons talk about all these secret societies. That's like, you know, what are they about. That's kind of the whole thing, that consciousness has been evolving and we're sort of like, I think superhuman is a bad way to put it, but I mean, you know, I have a friend here who can help blind people see or you know, her daughter autistic non speaker, can hear your thoughts, you know, and imagine that at scale. That's kind of what we're looking at. That's kind of what's happening with disclosure. It's this notion that's always been a thing. This is not a new age mumbo jumbo thing. This is a very ancient secret thing that if you know where to look, it's there that mankind is evolving. And that's pretty much what the lady said when she came. We had none of this context. We're like trying to survive, you know, we're like going to school every day, like, oh man, I hope they don't, you know, say this about the Discovery Channel documentary or whatever, you know. And and that's what I think that disclosure really is. It's not that, it's not that picture that I have in my mind of the people at the Alien meet and greet saying, yeah, the government finally said it. That's not what it is. What it really is is there's a collision of world's happening here to where our perception is waking up to a higher understanding of what we are, what we're doing here, why we're here. My dad has friends that work with some university I can't remember, and they pretty much just did these peer reviewed studies that like a hundred scientists got in on and showed that the brain is an antent of consciousness. It's like, duh, you know, we've known this. The only reason we haven't known this is because for one hundred years they've been pumping us full of you know, bad science.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You don't need What kind of happens is we start and we're conditioned to form our understanding of reality, of how to behave in society at a very young age, and it literally forms a structure in your neural network of how to stay safe in reality and in society. And so your brain is hardwired to understand what you're experiencing at every moment. And that has been intentional the way that it's been structured for the last not even just one hundred years, but even before.
Speaker 3: That, it's been curated at a mass scale.
Speaker 1: And that curation is no longer possible because people are waking up and seeing more and it is breaking that the fourth wall. You could say, like the phenomenon is breaking the fourth wall, and people are seeing it.
Speaker 3: And these powers that want us.
Speaker 1: To stay curated and you know, part of the system and the structure, they don't like it.
Speaker 3: They don't like it.
Speaker 1: And so the more people are taking ownership over their experiences.
Speaker 3: And saying I saw this, I felt this, I know this, the more it's rippling. People are starting to see more and more, and so.
Speaker 1: Part of it is about letting go of the need to understand everything and to be validated and what you're understanding and what you're seeing, because we're used.
Speaker 3: To saying like, am I crazy?
Speaker 1: And I'm coming from someone whose family, like we all literally thought we were actually going crazy, And as a young girl, can you imagine getting up and going to school and wondering if you.
Speaker 3: Were actually going insane?
Speaker 1: Like is your family actually going insane because of what we're seeing, because everyone's telling us you're going insane. So yeah, it's very damaging, but that ownership of like this is what I'm experiencing, this is what I'm feeling, and finding safety in that is able to help us rewire the brain and make sense of all of it.
Speaker 3: And so all of that to say is like.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be validated by a system by a big person, not even me or my dad like or Ryan or any of us, like you and your perception. And to go back to what you're saying, like going and trying to function. I was dumped by a boy for being into UFHO, like my family.
Speaker 3: Being into UFO stuff. But now it's kind of cool. Now it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: And now now it's like we take pictures at the alien meet and greet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would get so mad because I would literally you could like you can speak on this, but literally.
Speaker 3: Any day of the week, you might come.
Speaker 1: Home and there are people at the house asking questions that found our address and they showed up in there in my house eating dinner, and I have to like do a project for school and I I don't want to talk about it because of school on mock so bad, and all.
Speaker 3: These people are invading our space and want to know all these answers. It's like that was a lot. I don't know where I was going with that, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Like now is now is a really special time because look at how many people are here in this room, in this conference, and everyone is like celebrating it, and yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think that's a great way to put it. I never really thought about it like that, like the phenomenon's breaking the fourth wall. Like you know, I don't mean to get all on my soapbox about the mysteries and you know, philosophy and all this nerdy stuff, but like you know, there's always been a form of control there, always has. It's always been the Pharaoh's goingsh bake my pyramids and you get bread' That's just life. That's truly life. And you know, twenty twenty six comes around and I'm like, oh god, here it is. It's the big year. I've been waiting fourteen years. And then I wake up and you know, one of the first days of February it's like boom Epstein files. I'm like, here we go. Yeah, it's happening. The truth is coming out. What's that have to do with disclosure. Well, you know, disclosure is not about aliens. They want you to think that it is, but it's not about aliens. It's about our place in the universe. It's about what we're doing here, why we're here, and it's all coalescing into this beautiful singularity of our science is just going to explode when they finally stop, you know, doing this to the consciousness equation and they you know, they go full force ahead with that and they look at, okay, this is consciousness. Maybe we can heal with other things. Maybe we can heal with frequencies. I don't know. I'm not a medical guy, but maybe maybe there's alternative science for this. Maybe there's a way that we can get zero point energy, which we have had talks with some walky people about that. Totally a reality. But you know, there's the singularity happening where a lot of things are changing rapidly, and I think you all can see that. You're all sitting here, you're nodding your heads. I know you're not just being nice, although I do appreciate it, and you know, it's insane the change that has happened between now and January, and I think between now and December it's going to be even more. And the government, the bit I got a bone to pick with them. I got a bone. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna get into that. But you know, this, this whole alien disclosure thing has just been a farce. It's been a farce. It's it's been factions competing for silliness. You've got people, I'm not gonna name names, but you've got some people coming out and saying it's interdimensional. Read the Book of Ving, read the Bible, and we're like, yes, yes, yes, someone's actually not sold their soul and they're telling the truth. And then you've got other people coming out and being like, actually we found craft with sixty nine breeds of aliens. And it's like, oh my god. You know, I'm still waiting on a picture. I'm still waiting on one picture of a so called biologic I've never seen it. Meanwhile, we've seen I don't know. My dad has twenty five thousand or videos on hard drives that not to mention the millions of other people posting or videos, not to mention the government doing two drops now in the last month. It's orbs ors orbs orts or ORBS or Where's I haven't seen the other stuff. And I'm a rational thinker, Okay, So it's like I can't, I can't. I can't just believe that without evidence. I can't believe the sixty nine alien body thing without evidence. Where's the evidence. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard to jump on that train for us when we have been seeing it with our eyes for so long and showing it to people whose lives have been changed, saying that from a place.
Speaker 3: It's not about us, okay, humbly.
Speaker 1: It is about the spiritual connection between the individual and the phenomenon, and that's what we have been fighting to share for so long, literally battling not only with suppression on the internet, but like people coming and threating that's.
Speaker 2: From the dah. Yeah, we'll put a bullet in your brain if you don't change your story about reptilians. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They try to pay my dad to talk about reptilians.
Speaker 3: And change his narrative when we needed money.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, sorry, we're seeing beings that come and they healed my dad when we pray.
Speaker 3: Like, why would we start talking about this stuff? Okay.
Speaker 1: But the other thing that disclosure is about is the very real and everyone sort.
Speaker 3: Of talks about it theoretically.
Speaker 1: But it's real, how energies are interplaying invisibly around us, and forces are around us at all times of all kinds. Right, So the intention in your mind the vibration of your intentions and your thoughts and the energies you align with create very real energetic ripples in the world around you.
Speaker 3: That is also what disclosure is about, negative or positive.
Speaker 1: If you are choosing to think on negative stuff and dwelling on that, I'm not saying expressing your trauma or your fear or expressing your feelings.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about choosing to dwell, choosing to like pick a negative thing. And a lot of people aren't aware that they're doing it.
Speaker 1: Right, We get conditioned and we're stuck in this rut of going down negative.
Speaker 3: We all do it.
Speaker 1: I do it too, and you have to kind of clear it and say, what am I outputting right now?
Speaker 3: What forces are looking at me and looking for an in Okay, positive or negative? And I don't even think of it as negative, but you could think of like.
Speaker 1: Dense, more dense, lower vibrational, higher vibrational, less dense, more expanded energies. But what are we aligning with? What is the energy circulating in your heart and around you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that let's do an exercise by a raise of hands, how many people in their room right now, either yourself or somebody you're very close with, like somebody that you talk with all the time, maybe a family member or a close friend. Raise of hands. With that in mind, do you or somebody you know are you going through a very hard time or something really heavy right now? Okay, not as many as I thought. It was about half the room, and that's you know, that's good. Everywhere of the thousands of people that I know, and the questions and the messages coming in and the people in my personal life, there's just some shift that has occurred in the world where my perception of this, I think that there's there have been a very powerful, like you could think of like pulses of energetic shift happening in the world where I think things are starting to happen a lot quicker you could think of like karma or whatever word you want to put to that. But there's a change that's happening right now, and it seems like everybody I know around only something's just fallen apart, you know, everywhere you know, And that's that's what this is about. I think. I think there's there's a few types of people in this world, and there's the type like us who know that there's something more, that there's something out there that hears us in our mind, our words, knows what we're feeling. We know that we have a support system in the universe. And then there's people who are open to that, but they're like, I don't really want to talk about it or think about it and don't bring it up. And then there's the people that are like machines and and you know, dare I say, I don't think soulis is a nice word, but they're like automatons and they just move forward in life and they're like NPCs. They're like, yeah, they're like NPCs, and some people get offended by that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, autopilot, they're like on autopilot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're on autopilot. Yeah, And they're not they're not aware of the spiritual reality at all, you know. But I think I think what's so important is we're moving away from the age of authoritative systems, Like I think we don't we don't need the priest to tell us what to think, what to believe. We don't need the government to tell us what's true. We don't need the scientists and the white lab coat to tell us what's real. You know, it's time to start thinking for ourselves. And I think that's happening at scale. I think we're all pretty tired of what's happening in the world. I think we can open our eyes and say, yeah, it is kind of a crappy place. And I have to pay a carbon tax to breathe, and I have to, you know, pay to for everything. You have to pay for everything. Okay, I'm not going to get into it, but it sucks. It's it's pretty hard to live here on Earth and be a citizen. And I'm likened to you know, ancient traditions that talked about that, where they would say something like, hey, you know, this isn't really the real world. We come here to you know, suffer a little bit and grow and learn, and the real world is somewhere out there. And the key to mastering life here is realizing that and realizing, hey, there's another world. There are other beings in this other world. That's kind of like what we've been getting at the whole time, you know, and everyone thought we were like, well, we kind of were Bible thumping people for a while, you know, run up in North Carolina, you know, but then the phenomenon came and they're like, whoa, hey, let's musitions. Yeah, we played in the church together, Like like I can't remember.
Speaker 3: The Amy Lee Baby Billy, well.
Speaker 2: It's taking the real ones. But yeah, we played in the church band together, and it's like we're a suit and you know, it's like kind of had to undo that programming and go on that journey, you know, so like I've been there. I know what that means. To be that way is what I'm trying to say. I know what it means. I know what it means to be programmed a certain way, and I know what that means. And kind of our whole philosophy is like this is for me, this is for you, this is for us, this is for everybody. It makes me thrilled to open my phone and I can scroll on the interne for five minutes and I can see a dozen ORG videos from around the world. And you know, I don't say this to you know, be arrogant or anything like that, but ten years ago we were the only ones in the world posting ORG videos literally, and it's like, you know, everybody and the alien crowd it was like, you guys are crazy, you guys are nut jobs. You guys are Bible thumping freaks. Tommed along, by the way, when I know I said wouldn' name names, he went on a podcast and called our dad like a Jesus freak. He didn't say his name, But you know that's that's kind of the treatment we've gotten for this, and we're like, you don't get it, dude, There's there's a reality here. Do we want to talk reality or do we want to talk about mumbo jumbo? You know the Grays are coming with a probe because I'm telling you I haven't seen evidence of that.
Speaker 1: And also because this phenomenon is consciousness based.
Speaker 3: Let's think about the perception.
Speaker 1: Right if you were all the great, I am right, you were just an awareness. This phenomenon looks at our reality like the what's the word like people who program a video game. Very simple for them to come into our space and appear in a projected way that appears to you, however you need to see it, Okay, So it doesn't matter what people say they're seeing.
Speaker 3: They can appear however they want to. It could be scary, it could be beautiful.
Speaker 1: It could be an angel with wings that's glowing and gorgeous, or it could be like what my dad saw and Chris Junior the first night with the red eyes.
Speaker 3: Like it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's above our base level of logic and reasoning and understanding reality.
Speaker 3: So that's kind of what I'm talking about when I say learning to.
Speaker 1: Let go and not being able to label and understand everything so much. That is what opens you to let go, to expand and to be able to understand and connect with the phenomenon more.
Speaker 3: The more you let go, the more you're able to see.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you, we have seen so many different types of things, and we just.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, we say we know, we don't know. Nobody knows everything. We don't know, we don't nobody does.
Speaker 1: But we have seen shadow beings, beings with red eyes like the ones Dad talks about, not birds, which are the orbs with wings, shadow figures flying in the sky. I've seen metallic craft in the daytime in New.
Speaker 2: York City, like it doesn't in the age matters, they saw airships.
Speaker 1: You know, consciousness evolves and changes the paradigm of what people are seeing.
Speaker 3: And I believe that.
Speaker 1: The orb is the most basic, purest form of the phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at ancient texts, they talk about like this luminous cloud just comes down and a voice comes from it. You know, it's it's this is not a new thing. This is not like they just got here. You know, They've always been here. They've always they've always been here. And we get this a lot. Well, they had red eyes when they scared your brother. Well I get that, but in all fair and I was scared to tell my wife I like her, you know, because she was so beautiful. And it's like I saw a bear one time outside the window of my car and it was, oh my god, there's a bear. You know. That doesn't mean that doesn't mean it's evil. You know, just because your nervous system has a response to something that you don't understand or that you're intimidated by. Maybe maybe it has a weird look that you like a spider. We can all look at a spider in the brain goes, WHOA. It doesn't mean it's evil, right, That's a very silly, illogical thing to assume that just because the eyes are red, you know, just pick a color on the rainbow and you know, I hate that one. It's really silly when you think about it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I wanted to just like briefly share the experience in Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: The other week.
Speaker 2: Oh please, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because in a crowd of how many people were there?
Speaker 3: Fifty people?
Speaker 1: That last night we did a SkyWatch in Wisconsin at the Contact Modality's expo and there were about fifty people. My dad and I were kind of leading and passing the microphone back and forth, and we.
Speaker 3: Were trying to get the crowd to stop talking. You know, We're very polite.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, like maybe we should focus, get our hearts together, because we're not seeing anything. When everyone starts chatting, when everyone's quiet and like focused and joyful, you can talk.
Speaker 3: But it's all about that. It's all in coherence. It's popping off. We're seeing six in.
Speaker 1: The sky at one time, ten one time, and then everyone gets off track.
Speaker 3: It stops.
Speaker 1: So Dad's like, Emily, I want you to read this prayer. I take the microphone. I'm like, okay, everyone.
Speaker 3: Very polite, like, let's bring it together. I'm gonna read this prayer.
Speaker 2: I read it.
Speaker 3: We see these big flashes. Okay, this orb comes by.
Speaker 1: It's flashing like eight or ten times every time we said can you do it again?
Speaker 3: Or like a significant moment, it was communicating with the.
Speaker 1: Crowd, and I'm like, let's read the prayer again. So I read it again. It's happening again. I read it a third time and there is this bright I wouldn't even call it an orb because it was much bigger and less of a form you could think of like a giant like flame of sorts, like white orb in the center with green aura kind of like a flame around it.
Speaker 3: And it flew down behind the trees and everyone was screaming.
Speaker 1: And it was after I said that prayer to the Holy Spirit, and we were all in coherence, and they all had just released doubt enough to understand, oh, it's communicating when I am focused and in this joy place and in this connected place, it's happening. And so we all kind of amped up and got to this place where we saw that, and.
Speaker 3: It was so amazing.
Speaker 1: And when we were in Champion, Wisconsin, which is the only place in America that is a Vatican registered location where there was a Marian apparition, I was there last year, and we saw lots of.
Speaker 3: Things in the trees, even.
Speaker 1: In the sky, some very bright orbs some flashes and streaks, but my dad and like the crowd we were with, it was a small group. They were facing me, sitting on benches, like all of you facing me.
Speaker 3: And behind all of you. Just to imagine, I saw kind of the same thing that we saw.
Speaker 1: In Wisconsin the other week, but it was covered in a blue aura, and it came out of the sky and it shot down and it was much bigger, and it looked.
Speaker 3: Like it landed in the field.
Speaker 1: And if you remember hearing Dad talk about the lady when she came, she had she was glowing, wearing this white dress and covered.
Speaker 3: In this blue aura. Blue is very healing, very you know, grounding and healing.
Speaker 1: And this orb was massive and it shot down out of the sky, got bigger, and it looked like it literally went behind the trees into the field next to us, and it was blue and glowing. It's about the lady, and what is the lady? The lady is the divine feminine? And what is the divine feminine? The spirit, the soul, right the heart?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can I expand on that? So if you think this is just how I like to think of things, and I could be wrong, I totally get that but I have the mic, so I'm not talking about I'm going to share my thoughts.
Speaker 1: We've been wrong many times before, and we're the first ones in the sky watched to be like I was wrong.
Speaker 3: That's an airplane, don't point alyserraetic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plus we have satellite trackers running, so like leave your dad at the door. But anyway, so I like to think of this, and this is a little bit of like Hindu philosophy but also gnostic emanation the philosophy. But if you think about Earth, it's it's kind of like when you think of the Cross, not the capital punishment one that you know he was killed on, but like the original cross, the one that's like even like you know, you think of the horizontal axis and it's the material world, and you think of the vertical axis, or you remember geometry when it's like X and Y axis. It's like that, right, but the X horizontal line is the material world and the vertical one is spiritual world, and Earth is the place if you kind of like overlay the concept of the chakra system on the body. Okay, the center one is the green one, it's the heart chakra, and then you have the three lowers and the three higher chakras, and if you know anything about that, the lower ones are the material needs and wants of the world. I'm not an expert on chakras, but generally the three lower are the physical things, safety, fear, security, you know, pleasure, creativity, all the things that it means to be human, the animal human. And then when you pass through the heart and you go into the higher realms of existence, it's the spiritual. It's the throat, which is your voice and your truth, and it's the third eye, and it's the crown, which is your connection to the cosmos. And if you think of Earth as like being in that middle point we come here, it's the heart of the universe. And that's what the cross means, that you're sort of in the crossing place between worlds, between higher and lower worlds. And there are some Hindu philosophies that would say this is like a very low heaven, but a very high hell. So if you think of you know, the alchemical renaissance eraro, when you have the symbol of the Philosopher's Stone, which by the way, if you see our podcast logo which Alex has it on his hat, you can look at it later if you guys actually like have seen our iconography. That is basically I'm telling you the secret. It's basically the Philosopher's stone. That's intentional, and it's the circle with the triangle, and it's the notion that through your mind you create reality. This is heaven or hell. It depends on you know, your thoughts. And why am I bringing this up because I want to kind of bring this part to a close and we're going to open for questions. So how do we connect to the phenomenon? I'd really like to know. You know, I'm sure some of you are thinking that, how do we go out and have a sighting? How do how do we connect to some spiritual being out there? You make it seem so easy, Yeah, right. We for five years we're like, you know, running around like chickens with their head cut off, like you know, the government's knocking it was crazy people. It's been twenty years now, we're pretty calm about it at this point. But so, how do you connect with the phenomenon? How do you have a sighting?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: And I think it boils down to the heart, and you understand the importance of the heart, and when you think of the great flood that wiped the earth and split the wisdom across the world to all these different civilizations. There was one tradition a long time ago, the prying philosophy, before there were religions, and then the flood wiped the earth, and then it popped up in Mexico, it popped up in Tibet, it popped up in Egypt, It started popping up in you know, all around, you know, India. But if you look at the Mexican Atlantean tradition, something I find very fascinating the toll Tec Shamans. They talk about the warriors of the flowering Path. They have this great philosophy, which is also why am I bringing this up, because it's the same as the Egyptian philosophy. Well, how is that possible? Because they were the same philosophy long time ago, right, And it's that the sun is a microcosm of God. That the sun you see in the sky is like if you imagine this great infinite like if you know how like a cell is just like a fractal of you, and you're a fractal of the universe, and the cells in your body are just like a smaller version of you. Know solar systems. It's the same thing. It's the same It's just orders and scales of emanation throughout the universe, all coming from the thought of one mind. Okay, So the Mexicans in the Tultek Shaman tradition and the Egyptians, they would say that the sun is a microcosm of God, the great invisible Sun that exists beyond the physical world. So the sun is like a portal to God. So when you see these ancient traditions and they had the sun as their symbol, they didn't bow down to the sun like the stupid Hollywood movies make you believe. They actually were telling you, hey, we believe in the hidden God. And what was the name that they would give in Egypt it was Amunrah, which was also the name that the lady gave my father. She said, Amunra is the hidden One. I'm like, what the belief? Does that mean? Dad? Then I went to church the next day. No, I'm kidding. But so the Son is a microcosm of God, the true God, which is invisible, which is completely hidden and ineffable to the human mind. But then if you understand also what they say next, do they say but the heart in your body is the microcosm of the sun. So in a way of speaking, they're telling you that your heart is God, that God is on the other side of your heart, but your heart is a portal to God. So all this religion, it's great. I love the tradition. I've got my rosary on. I grew up Christian. That's great. But really all I really care about is the notion that we live in our heart. We're kind to other people, we understand that everybody is sacred. Were we really are one. I know I sound like George Harrison, but we really are one. And when you speak to this phenomenon, you don't necessarily just speak from your thoughts, but you speak also from your heart, and you can't fool it. So your mind and your heart have to be won. And I personally believe this was what the man Jesus was really talking about. And somewhere along the way they turned him into a capitalist pay pig. But that's anyway. So that's how you connect to the phenomenon. It's your heart and understand the importance of your heart. And in Egypt, when it was time to mommify somebody, they would take this hot metal rod. They'd cram it up your nose and they would oose your brain out and throw it in the freaking trash because it wasn't It was trash. Your brain is trash, but your heart was sacred, and they preserved it in your body for eternity, and they buried you with your heart because it was God. Your heart is God. The sun is a symbol. So when you think of that cross, you know the templars wear it on their chest. Well, it's the sun, right, but it's also your heart. And we could go on and on about this. We need to wrap up and have some questions because I heard some people didn't get to ask questions.
Speaker 3: Dad's so, did you want me to explain what happened on Easter? Though?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: I don't want to forget this.
Speaker 1: So I was living half of the year in North Carolina in the as a neighbor to my parents. Right, my husband and I were each dinner the night before Easter, and I get a text from my dad, Hey, something really weird just happened. So I'm going to go outside and see what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, So I go.
Speaker 1: Outside and he was sitting in his chair and this sound like, first, this rush of wind came from behind him hit him, and he heard this sound behind him. He said it was like clicking, like an animal of some kind, some sort of biological like clicking sound that made all of the hair on his body stand up. It was kind of freaky, but he wasn't scared of it.
Speaker 3: He just was freaked out right. It was pretty scary.
Speaker 1: And he was hit with this wind, and he had the thought in his mind something manifested and is behind me.
Speaker 3: And as soon as.
Speaker 1: He thought that, he didn't turn to look, because he saw all of these flashes in the sky in front of him.
Speaker 3: Flash really big orbs.
Speaker 1: Flashing, and he knew that there was something behind him. He didn't know what it said to him yet, but he texted me right away.
Speaker 3: I came outside. We were talking about it and he was telling me, and I had all these goosebumps and it was like, oh my gosh, what was it? You know? And we were praying as.
Speaker 1: We do and just kind of talking and being together, and I just had the thought in my head like I would love to see I would love to share the Holy Spirit's presence in the trees, like could you come closer and as soon as I thought that, Dad and I both just standing there saw this.
Speaker 3: We call it the fire.
Speaker 1: We know it's the Lady because the feeling is the same, the knowing is the same, the message is the same.
Speaker 3: I have not seen her fully figured like he has, but when we see this fire, it's an.
Speaker 1: Understanding that it is her presence. And this fire it looks like a little poof of like a flame, maybe this big like just poof, and it flew.
Speaker 3: It was in the trees. It was flying and it would go out, it would fade away, and then it would come back and it would come on and then go away, and then it just kept coming on and going off. And then we saw more stuff after that.
Speaker 1: But that was something that we both went away from feeling very emotional, crying and had like intuitive.
Speaker 3: Messages that came after that for us individually.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to share that because a lot of people have asked, like, what happened on Easter?
Speaker 3: Dad said he saw the Lady. She came in that form.
Speaker 2: And it was very special. Well, I just want to We're not wrapping yet, but I want to go ahead and say it. Thank you guys for coming in and listening I really appreciate it. We're very grateful. We pretty much have I mean, we've got plenty of time. I thought it'd be really cool if anybody wanted to come and ask questions. I'll have to repeat the questions on the microphone because we have a camera running. But I was thinking we could like maybe do a line on that side and everybody just gonna come around. Does anybody want to do that? Does anybody have any questions? I'd really like to meet some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would love to see you that you can.
Speaker 2: Everybody see me? Yeah, oh yeah, Dana perfect.
Speaker 8: Hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe said. So, if you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier, and I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute if you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway Voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program guided by Bob Monroe that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again, that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code b SS at checkout, you get an additional discount. Monroe Institute dot org. Use code b SS at checkout.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well you see this lovely lady. She's a friend of mine, Dana. If you have questions like please, I'm like, I'm begging, I'm begging. I'm kidding. If you have questions, come over on this side, come this way and we'll go around and you know, then we'll wrap. Oh we can have a night.
Speaker 3: Oh sure that would be perfect.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, I like this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an exciting opportunity to be able to like an interact and do this on the podcast. So that's exciting.
Speaker 2: Try Dana has been on our show.
Speaker 3: Of course I saw plasma. Sorry no, because what you said just gave me like a revelation. So when you talk about how sun is like ei you got and these visible.
Speaker 2: Sun and maybe plasma.
Speaker 7: So can you speak to any mentions of plasma and maybe your family or correlations with that if you.
Speaker 2: Want, Yes, you know everything? When so much? Yeah? Likewise, when when do we meet? It was like this time last year right or right around? Then? Are you sure? I think it was earlier? Think it was or maybe or maybe yes? I think I think so. Yeah. So when I first met you, you're like plasma, plasma. I'm like, this is cool, this is interesting, and you know a year is coming gone, and now I'm like pretty well convinced that you're very much onto something and you're ahead of the game and I and I think that I think that I think you're very much correct that that plasma is if you think of okay, so you think of it's it's I'm trying to organize my thoughts on this. It's the Angel Feather. If you've ever heard of the notion of the Angel Feather, where it's like, let's say you're in the mall and an angel pops into the earth and it leaves behind a feather. I know they don't literally have wings, but let's just say they do. And the feather goes floats down and it goes on the ground, and the government grabs it and says, let's analyze this. And they're going to analyze that feather, and it's going to have energy signatures, probably from you know, something like fifty million light years away. So that's what happens in these classified government programs. We know this because we've met them since we were children, you know. And they'll get a rock and it like materialized out of nowhere from an orb or something, and then they analyze it and they literally say, oh, it's from fifty million light years away. The energy signatures are so beyond that we can't even comprehend it. So we have to understand that when an eternal being, when an immaterial being translates into the physical world, it's going to play by the rules, you know what I mean. So when it translates into our world, it's going to have registerable energy signatures. Am I picking up? There's an echo, isn't there?
Speaker 3: There's a little echo?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry, So there are measurable energy signatures when they translate into our world. And I think that you're correct in the sense that if a being were to translate into our world as a visible phenomenon that we can see with our human bodies, yes, it looks like an orb of light. But if we were to take a machine and say, what is this orb of light made up? I think it's plasma. I think that plasma is probably the material that makes the most sense for this thing to have an amorphous form that kind of defies our understanding.
Speaker 1: That has talked about and other people have come around and there's been discussion I've been hearing for a few years about the question of plasma being the state of.
Speaker 3: Matter that they sort of enter into our world and existence. I'm not an expert at all about it, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Well Dana is an expert.
Speaker 7: I know. I know.
Speaker 3: That's Why'm like, I don't know if that will eventually be proven, but yeah, thank you guys. I love everything you're doing and the heart electromagnetic field. Just to make a correlations you say, everything's in the heart.
Speaker 7: What shaped plasma and science is electromagnetic fields. So our heart and when we're in our heart, consciousness shapes this invisible plasma and it's co creative just the way it shapes plasma scigns.
Speaker 3: So it's just really cool, amazing.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, if you want to say your book, yes, oh, my book is called a.
Speaker 7: New Force Plasma consciousness and a New Human Potential.
Speaker 3: In its seven hundred pages.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. Dana.
Speaker 3: Hi, guys, my name's Addie.
Speaker 5: See you.
Speaker 3: I just had a little bit of a question. Wanted to see if you guys to talk about the Monroe Institute and how it's helped.
Speaker 1: You in meditating better and maybe reaching communication a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: And then also, I'm not sure if your brother has done it now that he's a little.
Speaker 1: More open Christ Junior to being here, because I believe last year was his first year here.
Speaker 9: Has he tried the Monroe Institute as well?
Speaker 5: And you know, I don't know if you guys can answer that, but at least you know your guys experience and how it's helped you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to repeat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a question. Yeah, I wish we did that the first time. So, just just for the microphone I have, I'll repeat. She's asking about how the Monroe Institute generally has helped our family and has Christian You've done it, That's a.
Speaker 3: Big question because it's helped us so much. Me personally, I don't want to interrupt if you were going to say something, No, no, you have.
Speaker 1: I have been interfacing with consciousness and beings my whole life and struggling with religious trauma and all of this paradigm and reality.
Speaker 3: The monro Institute is what helped me make.
Speaker 1: Sense of all of it and explore my own consciousness and in a way that finally tied it all together and helped me let go of the things that were holding me back.
Speaker 3: Very powerful.
Speaker 1: That's a whole discussion on like my first experience there, but for me personally, it has been the.
Speaker 3: Transition point for my my growth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always have to be careful when I speak about the Minrositude because I play two roles. I play someone who's very much a huge fan, but then I also play somebody who's now an outreach trainer, So I have to designate which one I am when I'm speaking in right now, I'm not speaking as a trainer. I'm speaking as a fan of the Minrositude, and I have some wonderful Monros Tuo trainers in the room. So please don't. I hope it's you know, I just I like to share my perspectives, you know. But anyway, so my personal perspective of the Minro Institute, that they did not teach me or anyone's told me, it's just my observations, is that it is a very real emergency into the physical world of great importance. When I was there, I had a really weird experience where it was like, you know, I went out a body and I found myself like in a freaking like a sarcophagus in a temple in Egypt. But I wasn't being buried. I was doing a meditation practice. But the weird thing is I was conscious of the present, and what I was coming to understand in that moment was that what I was doing right there and that at the campus, the meditation was the same thing that I was doing in a previous life thousands of years ago in Egypt, and that they're one and the same. And then I saw myself, you know, in the ancient past, as I don't know how long ago, the number five thousand years ago pops into my head. I don't know, if it's real or true. But I saw myself as a Native American sitting under a tree, and I was looking up and I was watching the orbes. So I saw these two scenes, and I saw some other scenes, and it kept coming to me, this is all the same thing, that it's all. It's all one thing. They might have different names, they might have different vocabularies, they might have different personalities saying hey it's this, No, hey it's this, but it's all one thing. It's all the physical world trying to interact with the spiritual world. And in the past they called this the mystery schools. So the Minrosa to won't will they will never will they ever say hey, we're a mystery school because they're not. But me, the fan of the Minrositude, I have to say, I think it is kind of like a very real emergence into the physical world of that kind of same thing that they were doing in ancient Egypt, in ancient Greece and ancient India and ancient Tibet all over you know where they were they were basically going into near death states through meditation, and they were going out of body to communicate with the other side and that's not very far off what they do. But here's the here's the kicker. The Minrosa to I think have has most probably perfected this more than anybody in the world, because you don't have to spend your whole life, you know, with the guru saying, hey, you got to do this, you gotta do this, and whip you with a red if you don't do the right breathing practice. They play a tone in your ear that's lovely and it causes the hemispheres of your brain to connect and then it's just like poof, you're off, you know. And there's some other stuff too. I'm simplifying it, but it is a very I like to automate things and make them very simple and very efficient. It's just how my brain works. And I have to say, Manrosa is very efficient. And what they tell you they want to do what.
Speaker 3: Ryan is kind of not saying here is they're very non dogmatic.
Speaker 1: Meaning they are not going to impose any beliefs on any human because it's all about the experience of the individual, which from my kind of spiritual thing I was saying earlier, like you are all the great I am, you are all the.
Speaker 3: Awareness that's what you're there to explore.
Speaker 1: And so they give you the tools, they give you the means to do so, but they don't tell you what to experience. They don't pre low do you on what's going to happen, because whatever happens to the individual is what your own individual consciousness dictates is the most important thing to happen.
Speaker 3: That could mean going out of body.
Speaker 1: I've gone out of body multiple times, sometimes not even while listening to this stuff, because it just starts happening, because these are natural states that they help you access through sound science in a very clean and I guess healthy, safe way. So we could honestly.
Speaker 2: Go on and on about how no, and I'm going to spend a little morning he not preaches, not preaches, he teaches.
Speaker 3: With them. Yeah, and my music is enhanced with their sound science.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So it's a wonderful place. And what I love the most about them is they empower you. So a lot of people I think have misconceptions about them and rosa to and really, you go and you spend a week there, and then by the time you go home, you're pretty well versed in how to go home and continue to do these things. On your own. And I can honestly say, like I had a complex growing up with a father who I mean, by the time I was fifteen, the Army was trying to recruit him to be a remote viewing asset, and we were getting manuals from Project Stargate in the freaking male from the US Army, you know, and he's like, remote viewing, this is a thing that the government does. You know, that wasn't a big thing yet. I'm talking like two thousand and nine, when most people really knew about this. Yeah, and our dad would just remote view spontaneously. I mean, I'm talking like me and my brother get in a fight and he's out on the town and he sees it, and he comes home and he tells us exactly what happened. And that would happen a lot, you know. And I always had this complex growing up like, well, yeah, he's got these special abilities and we're just his normal kids, you know, and we don't really got anything going on. And you know, you also have to understand that the phenomenon started coming into our lives and we were little children. She was ten, I was thirteen. We didn't really understand. We didn't have any sort of stable framework of what this was. Nobody in the world was talking about this, and so long story short, by the time I was an adult, I had a pretty strong system of suppression on myself on like what I have to do with anything. And when I went to the Minrostitute, it was like I came home and Alex the guy did the podcast with He's like, dang, dude, you're really smiling, you know, And it changed me fundamentally to where I came home and there was a glow and I realized, you know, I do kind of know what I'm doing in this life, and I do feel like I have some sort of level of control over my own mind and what I can do and what I can offer to the world. And you know that it's a very powerful practice that they teach you to be able to access the state of consciousness where magical things can happen. So does that answer your question. No, Chris Junior has not tried it yet.
Speaker 3: He's too busy.
Speaker 2: Definitely, definitely, he just has had time.
Speaker 1: I'll just say one more, one more tidbit about it is I truly believe at what the Monroanstitute is doing to help people understand and explore consciousness is like not a I mean a parallel a sister to kind of what we're trying to do and helping people understand what consciousness is. And it's not about like aliens in the sense of what people are saying. It's it's that side of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, awesome, thank you, thank you. Hi.
Speaker 9: Have you ever heard anyone refer to the lady as the library?
Speaker 1: No question is have we ever heard of anyone referring to the lady as the library?
Speaker 3: I was repeating it for the microphone, say it.
Speaker 9: I heard it, But basically, it is where all the knowledge is. And so I just heard some people describing the library, and I was wondering if maybe.
Speaker 3: It's the same.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that specifically for her. I've heard people talking about, you know, like the library and the sense of the yeah and interesting and like the consciousness place where you go to receive knowledge that might be like distant to us now as.
Speaker 3: Humans, but we can access it. So I think that it could be related to her, absolutely, but I've never heard that specifically.
Speaker 2: Here's where my thoughts go. So last week we put out an episode of our show, the one that You're on right now, isn't that weird? Weird, It's weird, but you know, we put out an episode and it was called the Invisible One and it was basically very that was the Invisible one last week, right, and it was about the Secret Book of John. And I'm kind of on the series right now, like going through the nog Hamandi Codex and just to summarize that for the microphone for the people, just to make it easy, I'll summarize it. It's basically like the Lost Teachings of Jesus. It was suppressed by the church. It was deemed as heretical. There were all these movements in the past that were alternative to the to the mainstream. They were like the rebel Christians that had the mystical views like reincarnation and all that stuff, right, and it was probably the real version in my opinion. And in the Secret Book of John, it tells a different story of things and it talks about how, you know, like the story of the Garden of Eden for example. It tells a story how in the Old Testament it says, thou shalt have no other gods before me, for I am a jealous god. Well ring a bell, Well, this other book says that was actually the bad guy that kind of put us in jail here, and that the good guy was the lady Sophia or they also say a bunch of other names, and she came and her spirit was breathed into mankind to prevent us being eternally trapped here so that we could awaken through enlightened insight of her spirit. Or in the it also said knowledge, which if you know what the Greek word was for that, it was nosis. So I'm like gratching my head and if I'm like, if I'm reading this correctly, it's saying that every human soul has programmed into their DNA the spirit of this immortal feminine being to awaken through knowledge. Kind of sounds like a library. I don't know that's conjecture, but yeah, yeah, And again we have to remember the translation effect that when what if the feather from an angel came down in the mall and a scientist, you know, an egghead over at Los Alamos or something, puts it under an electron microscope, They're going to say, hey, this is weird. It comes from fifty million light years away. Well, we also have to understand the translation effect when the phenomenon speaks to us telepathically because humans are very dumb, and what we do is we have to take geometric shapes to translate our thoughts into pictures so that we can communicate. So the phenomenon, the beings that are eternal, they look at us, and we have this very short life cycle, and seventy years is really not a long time to figure things out. So we all have these conflicting view use about what it really is. You know, maybe it's this, maybe it's that. So when they speak to you, they know that they know that we're kind of dumb, and they know that they need to convey a certain word or a certain icon or a certain phrase to you so that you on your terms, through your language and your understanding, you're going to get the message. So they might say it's a library. They might say it to you it's a quantum whatever it was that you just said, yeah, because you understand it in that way. But see, I understand it in a different way because I was raised as a Pentecostal Holidays Christian, playing the drums in the church. So I'm like, I'm trying to read these two thousand year old books. Maybe I'll understand it more. Do you see what I'm saying? So it's the translation effect. You know, your mind is like a prism that this phenomenon is going to communicate in a way that you will translate properly so that you get the message. And that's why when the Lady has appeared throughout the world to the German Templar Knights in two hundred and twenty six in Salzburg, Germany, they gave the name Isis to Bernadette. In France, she gave the name the Lady to my father, she said the Lady. But she also gave some Egyptian names, and in Zaytun in Egypt. She gave another name I don't quite remember. I think it was the Virgin Mary in Lords France, and to Catherine Labret and another province of France. I can't remember where she gave the mother Mary. She gave Mary to Fatimah. She gives different names wherever she goes because she knows that her audience is going to understand that name. You see what I'm saying, But that doesn't mean that's her name. You know, it's kind of silly to think that we would take a symbol of geometric forms a name and put it on a spirit that has no being, that has no physical being. It's really kind of like an outdated concept when you leave Earth, you know. And I know that sounds silly, but think about it.
Speaker 3: So my first thought was the Page Master. Do you remember that show? Yeah, with the flying books Anyone, anyone? The books are sentient and they like say anyway, Hi, Hi, okay.
Speaker 5: So I hope this doesn't sound too negative on my part, but I've never had an experience with anything.
Speaker 3: So I'm very excited for Sunday Night. But i find myself like, in this setting, it's.
Speaker 5: Open, it's so like we're all safe here to, you know, talk about everything and learn and expand.
Speaker 3: Once I go back to work or the day job or the world.
Speaker 5: I find myself bogged down with sadness and paranoia. I'm starting to become one of those and I do I need to get a europe in the desert and just not.
Speaker 3: Have the Internet. I'm afraid of.
Speaker 5: Everything that's happening. I'm afraid of the digital idea. I'm afraid of the data centers. I'm afraid of being controlled. So I guess my question is, how do you stay in a or try to stay in a mindset that is hopeful and connected to the light and connected to the good when it's so hard being in this human form to see what I feel is we're losing to and I'm afraid of that.
Speaker 3: That's not negative. That's a very real thing. Everyone is wondering. That's okay.
Speaker 1: She's asking for the mike, asking about how to stay in a happy, joyful, you know, open place when you go back to the real world after having expansive and experiences.
Speaker 3: And the real world world can be negative and sad. Do you want to answer first?
Speaker 2: Yes, please, I immediately. I've been wanting to say this anyway, So thank you for as I forgot to say it in the first part when we were just talking. Something that I think we all would benefit from. And this is you know, in the old days, thousands of years ago, they would have these monks that would do something that was known as the I'll get it out eventually if you give me a moment, the liturgical hours or the divine office, and like a monk would pray nine to twelve times a day at different times of the day. Right now, we're too busy for that to be honest, But the concept is that you're connecting to God through prayer regularly. So in modern times, like if we could even just afford five minutes a day, like five minutes every day, because if you focus on developing and I don't mean you, I mean general me too. You know, if you focus on developing the will and the discipline to take a moment every day and just kind of reject what's going on out here and go inward and you meditate or pray or both combine them, and you connect to the other world. I think that tremendous benefit can be gained. And I had an out of body experience right before my son was born, or it was right after, I can't remember. It's been a blur, and it was like I went out of body and I saw this wavelength. It was just this wavelength that was moving like a frequency. And a voice told me, your body is not eternal, your mind is eternal. And when you meditate in this way and give it daily practice, you're leaving your body. And you're not always gonna leave your body, you know, but you're you're you're connecting to this eternal frequency where Christ lives, which will give you, uh you know, power in the physical world. Power in the sense that you have that strength of mind to be more happy, be more stable, be more connected, be more recharged. So it's like this is this is all an illusion, this is all not really the real thing, and that's hard to conceive of. But I think when you dedicate yourself to connecting to that eternal place. I like christ but I bet Christian is there too, or whoever, you know, as long as they're really nice. That's that's the point I'm trying to make that if you dedicate time in your life to say, you know what, instead of like feeling negative and beat down by the world, I'm gonna go I'm gonna go pray, or I'm gonna go meditate, I'm gonna take some some self care time. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to expand there.
Speaker 1: There are different ways to achieve the same topic. Okay, So coming from someone whose expertise is from a singing voice specialist background, but also in a neuroscience perspective of the voice and how the brain, you know, the nervous system, Like I have coached people with nervous system help the body, even though it is a physical thing that technically dies like it is also a spiritual being that is here to guide us, and like it's our temple.
Speaker 3: That's what Jesus was talking about.
Speaker 1: It's our temple, the house of God, which is you know your spirit, and so your body is also encoded with intuition.
Speaker 3: With divine guidance and wisdom, and so through not only prayer.
Speaker 1: And meditation, but also honoring the body, the physical but also spiritual vessel that you are inhabiting that is sacred because your body is vibration and energy just at a different density, at different level.
Speaker 3: So it is still also important even if it's temporary. But in this iteration of who you are this life.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you believe in, but I believe we exist in other lifetimes. This body has some guidance and wisdom that can be tapped into. So I think about, like if we could see into the spirit realm and see someone's aura or someone's glow or the energy they put off. What practices make your nervous system so happy that it glows brightly, that you feel safe, that you feel care for, that your body feels safe, that your mind can feel safe enough to stop and actually be clear enough to pray if we could be doing both. This is kind of the balance the divine, feminine and masculine, like the physical and the emotional spiritual.
Speaker 3: How can I embody.
Speaker 1: Mind, body and spirit that joy place, that expanded place every day with intention just enough to where I'm glad and I can go into a sad world and be that beacon and for myself and for others.
Speaker 3: But it's a dedication practice. It takes intention.
Speaker 1: Even if it's one minute, you get faster at it, it might take you an hour to get to that place where you feel armored up in that energy.
Speaker 3: It might get to a point where you can do it instant and.
Speaker 1: Your mind just goes boop and I'm armored and I'm glowing and I feel good and it comes with time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The last thing I would say is, and this is like not very much simple topic, but you know, just like faith, you have to you have to cultivate some level of understanding that although it sucks right now, and it almost always does, because Earth sucks. If I'm just being real, like, it's pretty hardier. I got to say, you kind of beautiful and wonderful. Yeah, it is. It's a state of mind that it is truly a state of mind. And that's my whole point, that you have to kind of cultivate and understanding that it's all going to work out and there's a plan for everything, and that.
Speaker 3: Creates your reality. Yeah, it's all gonna work out. It's gonna work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my algorithm is just all sad stuff because that's what I change the algorithm.
Speaker 2: You're being programmed.
Speaker 1: So if we could see, if we could see the energetic exchange with those like imagine, I tell clients that like imagine putting on magical glasses that allow you to see energy exchange, looking at my TikTok, what exchange is coming through the phone at me right now or the movie I'm watching.
Speaker 3: So yeah, thank you guys, very much.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We actually have we still have some time.
Speaker 3: We'll answer the rest of these.
Speaker 2: We just might say, yeah, fifteen minutes, we have to be out of the room. So I apologize if these aren't as long. I just wanted to give.
Speaker 6: I came.
Speaker 4: I'm sure maybe I probably listen interpreted it off, but I was terrified. Like dude, he was talking about his podcast lines or like this big and the first thing he did was giving at that's kind of man he is, and it.
Speaker 3: Just dropped everything.
Speaker 2: That was great. So I'll ask my questions now.
Speaker 4: So I remember years ago I saw a podcast you mentioned that you and Chris.
Speaker 3: Junior and had some black shadows.
Speaker 2: The red eye thaing.
Speaker 4: You went to your dad and again said I'll call out he was his name or rebuked it and it worked.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to ask what your thoughts on that work, like why.
Speaker 2: It worked or whatever. And then the Chris Junior, I know he took he took off.
Speaker 4: Early, but was it because he was being terrified by the phenomenon misunderstanding it or was it because of social pressure of all the pressure hearing getting.
Speaker 2: People calling you guys crazy? I'm not sure what made zoom. Yeah. First of all, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 3: Was very cool.
Speaker 2: That was very sweet of you. The question was essentially just for the listeners at home, because this isn't live, it's going to be recorded. The question was you might have to help me summarize, like why was Chris Junior feeling like he wanted to take off?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And like the calling out Jesus name when you saw scary things, like what was that about?
Speaker 2: Okay, you have to understand that was almost twenty years ago. Chris Junior was seventeen when that happened, and like our introduction to the phenomenon was you know, through them, but it was also seeing orbs way up in the sky. His was like being a few feet away from these glowing beams with red eyes as a child. He was seventeen.
Speaker 3: It was very traumatic and scary for him. And we were still very very all of us going to church.
Speaker 1: And that's something that we had always been told in church too, because the Pentecostal Church is very charismatic and spiritual. And I'm speaking with respect here about where we come from and my family, but they live in a spiritual world that other denominations don't. They are constantly aware of like demonic forces, the Spirit of God and the Holy Spirit. And like the church services might last four hours because you don't leave if the Holy Spirit shows up, we are going to be shouting and screaming and crying at the altar until it's done.
Speaker 3: So walking in life day to day is very different from that background.
Speaker 1: And the first thing you're taught is if you feel a negative presence, right call on Jesus' name and demons will flee, and not that we thought that these beings were demons, but the power of that name can cause anything making you uncomfortable to leave. And christ Junior was certainly traumatized, and that was comforting to him.
Speaker 2: I also think they just respected his wishes and they showed up and he was a terrified child, and he called out for them to leave. They and they didn't want to scare him that bad.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: I think that's the reality of.
Speaker 3: It, and that's the understanding.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, understanding now. And you know, it's funny. We were just talking about this before we started recording about an hour ago. But if you if you look throughout the Bible, the numerous times when an angel appears and it says, behold for I am an Angel of the Lord, be not afraid, be not afraid. Yeah oh yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 1: The actual translation, instead of being not afraid, is more likely please stop screaming. So if you can imagine a seventeen year old boy who was a professional level hunter who grew up riding dirt bikes super fast, was not afraid of anything. He saw that it completely freaked him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he was mocked, you know, and the social side of it. Was horrified for a long time.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so thank you, Hi, Hello, thank you.
Speaker 6: Very much both of you for the knowledge that you've shared. I appreciate your TikTok, and I appreciate your podcast.
Speaker 2: I totally completely agree.
Speaker 6: With the phenomenon being kind of something that reacts to the vibration that you're admitting. But going forward, I would just like to get your guys's opinions on do you think there's a chance in the future at some point that we're going to be at the grocery store with pleas or with actual entities from other realities interacting with humans.
Speaker 2: You know, I think about this a lot, and I think that it is very possible. I don't know, you know that I would say where they come from, like ple eightes or Andromeda or whatever. In my mind they come from the world that is not material, you know, And I try not to get too hung up on I know exactly where it is or what it is to me, I say, the spirit world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't see them as needing to go to the grocery.
Speaker 1: Store per se, But like the concept of like other spiritual beings walking around us and like us being able to perceive them more openly.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think that it's happening now, like people are seeing it more, just like we've kind of been seeing them in our house, like I've seen orbs and beings in my house for twenty years. I think that's going to become more common and people will gradually get to a place where we're seeing them.
Speaker 3: We talk about Avatar the Last Airbender a lot.
Speaker 2: I was going to say it.
Speaker 1: They go to the spirit realm and there's all these variations of entities and spiritual beings there, and it's just like how it is, but they're not, like they don't prescribe to reality the same way we do.
Speaker 3: So I think there will be less of a.
Speaker 1: I don't think we'll be able to conceive of it until it happens, because they won't be bound to this reality like we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they're just necessarily like coming into our world and it's like, hey, we're here, They're already here. I think what's really happening, honestly, is that humankind is evolving to be able to sense them. Finally. You know, our organs are, our brain is literally mechanically changing, and this used to be classified, and now it's like pretty well out there where people in the government have been researching this for decades. They know that people who have repeated interactions with interdimensional phenomenon, it literally forces their brain to evolve. So they have things happening like enlarged kuda patamin, which also has links to autism, which is crazy because if you know about the telepathy kids, you know there's a link there with an enlarged kud batamen, autism and telepathy. So something is going on where the brains. Psychic organs are beginning to expand right to where another thing, the pineal gland and the basal ganglia neurons are becoming thicker and more strong from repeated interaction with the phenomenon. So the brain is changing. Our organs that allow us to perceive non physical matter are beginning to thrive for the first time in a very long time. And I think we're at that point now where it's starting to happen so much rapidly and more in the collective that you know, the next generation they'll probably just always see dimensional phenomenon because they're always around you and there's a verse in the Bible. I can't remember exactly which book, but it's like I think it was Jacob. I'm going to very much butcher this, but you can google it and you'll see it's pretty close. And it's like, you know, an angel opens his eyes and then he looks and there's all these chariots and the skies all around him and they're you know, they're at war constantly, and it's these spiritual forces that exist all around us. And growing up, my dad always said, son, you've got to read this is like that, that they're always there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like the Battle of Evermore song by Led Zeppelin talking about.
Speaker 3: The sky is filled with good and bad that mortals never know.
Speaker 1: Like there is constantly that spiritual realm at work around us, and we're just being able to see it more.
Speaker 3: I think we will be able to ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, plane lately, the crazy airplane lately.
Speaker 3: She's like, well, no, I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: And we got our last question here and then we'll wrap because we've got to be out of the room. Hello, Hello, thank you for sharing with us today.
Speaker 10: A lot of what you guys have said today really.
Speaker 2: Resonated with me.
Speaker 10: My wife and I started to make a documentary a couple of years ago and exploring the topic and talking to different experiencers. So a lot of what you kind of recall today is very similar to experiences other people have spoken to me about, and.
Speaker 2: I am in my own life have had my.
Speaker 10: Own experiences with seeing things in the sky and things that I can't explain. And I guess my question to you would be what was the Was there a particular moment where you went from like, oh, Dad's crazy to now I truly understand and see what you're saying, or was there was it a gradual row or was there a particular moment or experience that you had individually or together that really kind of changed your view and it was like, oh, Dad's not wildly insane.
Speaker 3: Dad is telling me something.
Speaker 2: That I should learn.
Speaker 3: Thanks for that.
Speaker 1: The question is how long did it take us to kind of realize if dad was crazy, you're telling the truth or not. Basically, I believed him right away.
Speaker 3: I was ten.
Speaker 1: I was a daddy's girl, and I felt the truth coming from him. Ryan was the one who told me, and I trust Ryan with my whole life.
Speaker 3: He believed it. I believed him. I wasn't allowed to ask my dad.
Speaker 1: My mom was really freaked out and thought it was evil and crazy, right, and so my brother was freaked out and we weren't supposed to talk about it, but I found my way to my dad and I asked him, and I just believed him right away.
Speaker 3: And then we started seeing it very soon after.
Speaker 1: It was within a month, I think, oh, yeah, for sure seeing it. So I didn't really have that crazy time where I thought he was crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I would say, you know, I believe right away because as a child, you can look in your parents' eyes and you can just tell that they're telling the truth. But there was a moment for me, I'm looking for you, where'd you go? Oh? Okay, there was a moment for me where I realized everything he was saying about it was true too, because it's like we're seeing things, but I'm not really seeing things unless I'm with him at this point for many years, you know, and that only really changed a few years ago, really about five years ago. But so there was an incident when I was eighteen years old. It was right after the Lady came for the first time. It was that same kind of season. I think she came right it was Easter. I'm off college for the summer like shortly after that, so I'm back home, and I know it was one of those nights very soon after the lady that we were standing out there, we were looking at the sky and we were seeing or and Dad was talking to me differently than he used to talk about them, because when he saw and he met the lady and he had that sort of interaction with her, his entire perspective of everything shifted. And he was explaining to me. I was just saying, you know, I wish I was there that night when Chris Junior was there. I wish it was me and not him, because he's ungrateful and he doesn't want to talk about this and he runs away and he was so lucky to come face to face with an entity. And I've been wanting this for five years and it doesn't happen for me. I don't think that's fair, all these stupid little things that a kid would say. Seriously, I was really saying this, and Dad's like, you need to understand that you're not ready. Of course, that made me angry. You know, eighteen, just went off to college. I think I'm an adult. I think I know what I'm talking about. And he's like, you're not ready because you have to be humble. You have to understand that these beams are magical and they know your thoughts and they know if you're going to look to the left. They already knew it before you did it or before you even thought it. And they're not up there around in a frisbee with a you know, a microphone and binoculars looking at you saying, all right, he's going to turn left. Everybody looked left. He really told me this. He has this humor in this way to kind of make you realize, yeah, that is actually kind of a stupid thought. And he was just explaining to me, you know, they come from the spirit world. You have to understand that, and when you know that, then you'll have your experience when you're ready. And I didn't want to believe it. I thought it was out there. I thought that, you know, it made more sense to me to understand that somehow or another they were like in these alien craft, But they were. I just didn't understand. I really just didn't understand because I would only see orbs very far away and didn't really know what I know now, and he's explaining all this to me, and all of a sudden, a cow starts moving, and then another cow starts moving, and then another one, and then another one, and then there was five cows moving and their voices were coming out of thin air all around us. And my dad got in the car the next day and he drove for like five miles all around it. Every day, action knocking on doors. Did you hear any cows last night? Did you hear any cows last night? The next the next cows were five to ten miles away. Our neighbor only had goats, you know, and a couple of chickens. There was no cows in our vicinity by miles, but out of thin air, I'm saying, as if it was right in front of me, like an arm's length away, there was five cows moving all around us, so loud that we couldn't speak for a few minutes because she well, yeah, that's one interpretation for sure, and she came as a bull. So when that happened, my dad just smiled and he started laughing at me, and he said, there you go, there's your experience. And I was so mad. I was I was so mad because I was just sure that they don't have a sense of humor, you know, and that they're serious. I'm like, no, they would, that's not I know that that was real, but I don't think that was her. He was like it was her. They showed me an image in my mind of them just laughing at you, making this sounds you mocking you to bring you along, you know. And five years later I had an entity experience pretty much like in the room, and one came and touched me and left a mark on me, like if you push your hand really hard, you know, like it looks right. And I was like, you know, I think it was right after all this time, and the rest is history. So yeah, a bunch of cows moved at it.
Speaker 3: This has been great. We're gonna have to wrap it up. Thank you so much for coming. Appreciate it so much.
Speaker 2: Oh well, my sister just published this synchronicity journal. I think that this is an author's copy. So this got this little bar on it, but it just came out like two days ago. It's self published on Amazon.
Speaker 1: To record your synchronicities, because that is part of the way to awaken and understand the consciousness and the phenomenon hate to shout myself out, but I just wanted to put it out there because I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 3: But thanks guys. Should we do a group bye? Guys?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Can yell bye guys with us? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bye. Weird things happened in the back yard of left No House the yard of letow House.
Speaker 3: So weird you're no aware
Speaker 1: Wh