Speaker 1: And nine Ignition six five four three two one zero, All engine running.
Speaker 2: It's Wednesday. You know what that means. It's time for Ignition with the aw FANA podcast team and community. Tonight, we're going to talk about all in Texas coming to you live from Global Life Field in is it? Where is that? It's It's Arlington, right, I don't know. I don't know why I keep thinking it's the Houston Astros home field and not the Texas Rangers home field.
Speaker 3: Weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, We're going to talk about the matches, but I think the best way to start this by talking about the matches that maybe haven't been all the way confirmed yet. Just to give you a little update, the death Riders, meaning specifically called Claudio Cassioli and Wheeler you to challenge the Ops to a Trios Championship match, but we don't know who the third person in the Trios Championship match on the Death Rider's side would be. Then we also had a report by Fitful select saying that there is a multi performer and that's the word that they use, performers. So we don't know if it's a men or women's match, but there is a multi performer match that is being built for All In, and they said Flightful said that they would announce that participants or the performers in this matchday night. We'll duh. Anyway, let's talk about this trios match. Who do you think the who do you think the Death Writer's partner is going to be? And I apologize because I am literally sitting here on my tongue that I can't talk of.
Speaker 3: Gabe Kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing.
Speaker 3: It almost has to be him. He's the only one that's been around him that doesn't have any involvement right now, so I gotta figure it's got to be game. You know.
Speaker 2: Somebody said that gay Kid was in the g One Climax, which he is, and it starts on the nineteenth, But they seem to believe that because he's in that show on the nineteenth, he can't participate in All In a week earlier. Doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know who.
Speaker 5: No, there's been a lot of time travel this week in wrestling, so anything as possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you just a Alice alone. You've got TJPW doing a show. I think GCW is doing a show, and of course aw ww he's doing a show in in Atlanta, and there's another show going on in Portland. I believe I can't remember which company is doing that, but let me this is where it gets interesting though. Okay, we've got again. Feiffel said that there's going to be a multi performer match at all in Well, we already know that there's two multiperformer matches, the Casino Gatland matches for the men and women already scheduled, so we're gonna have another one. I don't know about you, guys, but based on what's being said, I kind of think that that's going to be like an all CMLL match.
Speaker 4: It'll be a lucha match maybe, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when you think about it, I mean it could have some a W members in it that maybe would prefer to be in the CMLLL match instead of the Casino Gauntlet. Whether it's a man or I'm gonn assume right off off the bat that it's a men's match, but yeah, I mean, don't forget. Also, we got zero hour that they've got to fill in too. So what do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You agree with me? I'm an assessment that it may be a CMLL or a CML heavy match, that multiper former match.
Speaker 3: But I'm kind of thinking more along the lines of like the last match that was multiple in the last show, with a women's tag team kind of thing made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again if you did that, then if you did that, wouldn't that take away from the Casino Gauntlet?
Speaker 3: No, not necessarily, I mean it could, but if you have it as like a tag team gauntlet match kind of thing, maybe announced it as a the two top teams or the two the two last teams get a shot at the women's tag team titles, that could be a good way to do it. I mean, you've got a ton of women that could be in it. Yeah, because you know the gauntlet matches goes, it could go It could be Statlander and whoever and be the end of the match. So you know, there's there's so many possibilities. You might be right though. It might be CMLO.
Speaker 6: I would like to be sons of Texas involved. It's their home state. Samley Guitar or Dustin Uh, Dustin Rhoads and a few and there he has relation that's in it too, and the Marshalls and stuff, and then against.
Speaker 4: Some other people will be fun too. I think I.
Speaker 2: Don't forget. Yeah, don't forget. The Sons of Texas are wrestling on Friday night at the Ring of Honor pay per view. Oh yeah, so there's that, and I mean, we're not gonna specifically talk about Ring of Honor the Supercard of Honor on Friday night, but there's some interesting things going on there on there too. Uh so we'll see about that. Let's go ahead. I mean, does anybod have any ideas about the Zero Hour? What would you like to see? Would you like to see Big Justice and uh, you know, bring the boom again on Zero Hour?
Speaker 4: You know they have warned me finn a j.
Speaker 2: That's who I meant. Let's get Big Justice out there put up against I don't know, Super Practica or John Cruse either one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get him a.
Speaker 2: Win him the Risk could team.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's a lot of options, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: Usually they have more card together, which is kind of a thing they've not been doing. But maybe that's their em now. I don't know, but I usually they have more matches put together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, look we've got eight right now, plus the obvious trios match and that multi perform match. So it looks like we're gonna have ten matches on the card. That is a little bit less than what is normal. They usually have eleven or twelve. So you know what that tells me is that these matches may run a little bit longer. Well, look, I don't think that we're gonna have a one or two person Casino gautlet match. I think we're gonna see these Casino Gatleant matches go a little bit. But let's talk. Let's make our predictions for all in Texas, and we're gonna start from the top, So let's get started with Ae w All in our predictions. Let's start from the top. John Moxley versus Hangman Out and Pace for the a BE World Championship. Briefcase. Guys, who do you have winning this match? Hang Man?
Speaker 3: I think everybody wants hanging In to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, that's a good point, sudden, everybody wants Hangman to win. Does anybody think that Hangman isn't going to win, whether you want to or not. Does does anybody have a set of doubt on this?
Speaker 3: I can't see a reason for them to keep the I just can't see a reason for him to keep the title. On Moxley. I really can't. I know we've talked in the past about how there's always that TK likes to go with his plans and doesn't like to change them. But I I, you know, I love the Death Riders and everything, but I just can't see not giving the title over the Hangman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, I'm dreading finding out who wins this match. I really am. Did one of you say like last week that if hang Man doesn't win, you're basically you're done? That's me, okay, and okay, okay, you said it me personally. I stop watching The Death Writers a while ago. I have no interest in this match at all. I really don't. I don't have interest in it, and I don't have any interest in the Trio's match either. It's just boring to me, you know. I just don't want to see The Death Writers anymore. John Moxley's a gem. Claudio Casigioli's a gem. I wanted a few people probably in this podcast that thinks Wheeler Da is a positive Tavity w because he does that little Lopsapsa gets so much hate and you know, then it's just like you know, you know, but together as a unit, it's been awful. I'm picking John Moxley just because I truly believe that that Tony Kahn is sitting back every night before he goes to bed, rubbing his little sweaty hands together and giggling like a little score girl, saying, I'm gonna screw with everybody comes Saturday at all in. John Moxley is going to retain the briefcase. And then where do you go from there?
Speaker 7: Nowhere, there's nowhere to go.
Speaker 4: It would be it would be a certain mountain climber, and I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Now there is where sun you can come in with Darby Allen. Now, but let's make it of all the of all the recent I don't know if you agree with me something, but of all the recent contenders and challengers, Darby's the least believable.
Speaker 3: But the thing is the thing is that that makes me think something's going to happen and there, and it could possibly be leading to Darby. Is they're making a big deal about staying being all in And you know, I love this. I love Sting and I love to see him there, but he's never on the show without Darby being involved.
Speaker 6: Somehow he can still be involved in without Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he could be. But that's what makes me think that that there's a possibility that Moxley is going to retain because Darby's going to come in and possibly cause I mean, it's a death match, so it doesn't matter. Anything can happen. And I just have a feeling that there's that there's that niggling little feeling in the back of it in my head saying this is not gonna go the way people think it's gonna go.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be Darby Allen final. Darby's gonna be the final nail in the coffin somehow and do something too Mocksley to make him lose, because that's how you finish off the story, because they threw him down the stairs and he comes back and helps and helps defeat the death Riders.
Speaker 2: And I disagree with you because you've got to have if the if the briefcase does change hands, because I refuse to call out a title because it's not hasn't been for what nine months, We're gonna start calling it a belt now. Uh. If Hangman does win the briefcase, he's got to do a clean so to speak, in a death match, but he's got to win it on his own. Darby Allen interfering with Sting or whatever. No, I can see Darby Allen in this pay per view, but in the Casino Gatland. We'll talk about that later. I just think that it's it's it's Hangman's to win or lose.
Speaker 6: Hey, well they're gonna doubt. In my mind, it's the end story.
Speaker 3: The thing that that could happen though with Derby in the main event if you want to, and it has to be a clean win for Hangman. He comes out and him instinct take out the death Riders to keep them from interfering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you could do that in the trios match too. Yeah, but yeah, which would be a better way to do it? Because look what that Hangman, Because look, Hangman and Moxley, for the briefcas is going to be the main event. It's going to be the main event, and they usually go right till you know, the last minute with those main events. If that main event. So what I'm saying is this is going to probably add that seven pm Eastern time. Okay, if this match ends at say a six fifty pm Eastern time, it kind of takes the uh surprise out of it because you know that they got ten minutes they still have to work with, you know what I'm saying there? Does that make sense? Yeah? So, and if it goes to you know, the you know, the midnight hour, I guess is the best way to put it. You're not gonna bring Sting and Darby Allen out for a thirty second appearance. That's why I think if Sting and Darby Allen come out, it's going to be at either the Casino Gauntlet. But I really do believe that it's gonna be on that trios match that Sting in Darby and maybe somebody else is going to take out you know, because somebody. When I say somebody else, I don't have anybody in mind for that. But they got even the odds some way, yeah, you know, and maybe they take out the Death Riders during the Kid that trios match earlier in the show to prevent Moxley and Uda and Gate Kid if that's who it is, from coming back and interfering in the in this.
Speaker 4: Match, walk him in a room until it's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like exactly, it's almost to throw throw them in a coffin and wrap it a duct tape.
Speaker 3: Like does the interference really matter? It's a Texas death match, like anything goes.
Speaker 4: Well, you want to win clean.
Speaker 2: Exactly you that's a good point, Steve, Yeah, it is, anything goes. But as MK just said, you want the match to end clean, especially if it's if it's hang Man, if it if it's not a clean wind.
Speaker 8: Even if say Swerve and and Osprey come out, that still is not clean and it takes away from the match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're I'm thinking if you're if you're thinking, there's a third guy for this sting derby team. I'm looking forward to be Eddie for the simple thing. Either either or Eddie, Either Eddie or it could be well it could be Danielson because yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Guess Danielson makes more sense there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he does. But you know how that works. That could be they could do it just to make you mad to Jos, just to bring Eddie in.
Speaker 2: What Boxley's winning this. I don't think that the Hangman's winning.
Speaker 3: This, No way, it's it's a possibility.
Speaker 9: It's Tony Kahn, Folks, how many he likes to look look these last how many pay per views that We've been saying Maxley's gonna lose. Moxley's gonna lose, Maxley's gonna lose. We've had people on this podcast, not everyone, but people have been saying Moxley's got to lose.
Speaker 2: Moxley's got it. He never does.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Will be their second. This will be their second death match, right, yes, and Hangman won the first one.
Speaker 2: Hangman won the first one. It'll be their fourth big match overall, because that first death match was the third in a trio if you remember, Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna tell you right out. Look, we made our picks. I think that John Moxley's gonna hold this title until Brodie Lee Junior grows up and takes it off of them. There you go. That's my prediction. Put it in the books. If I'm right, I should be the booker of.
Speaker 5: Aw I'd like to see Dark Order involved somehow and finish their business with Hangman.
Speaker 3: How.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I've been I've been.
Speaker 3: Coding that, but anything could happen. Their story I think could happen. You could have them come out, you could have you know, somebody from it doesn't matter. It could be anybody and being that it's all in. It literally could be anybody from anywhere. That's one of the things that makes this match so intriguing because you know, people wanted to be hanging mad. People don't want it to be Moxley. But the factors that could be involved in this match, You literally could have somebody come from every CMO New Japan, you know, with the with the Marina being in it. You could have somebody come from Josie Pro. You could have somebody come from stardom. That's the thing about this match particular.
Speaker 2: I doubt that Startup or Tokyo Joshi Pro are gonna get in John Moxley's face, but it's a I mean, it's a nice thought, but I mean you're absolutely right. Don't forget Forbidden Door is coming up. What is it August twenty fifth, a little bit over five weeks after all in is Forbidden Door. So it is as some said, it is a pretty good chance that do Japan and CMLL will get involved in some way. Although it's weird because when you look at the Forbidden Door posters and you know, preview promos and stuff like that, there's no mention of CMLL in this one. So maybe CMLL will not be involved in Forbidden Door this year. All right, let's move on because we got what seven more matches to go over and a couple of we're gonna be pretty lengthy discussions. I have a feeling, well, we're gonna go to Mercedes Moinee and how many belts that she has not she's the one who needs the briefcase or a suitcase to be honest with you against a w Women's World champion Tony Storm. Guys, who do you have in this one?
Speaker 4: And why I'm torn one? Yeah, I'm torn. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I want to win, but I could see where they go with Monette, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is the only one that I really struggle with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I brought this up in one of the other podcasts that we've done recently, MK, and that is and this is something that I would like other people here to address, if you would. No matter who wins, whether it's Storm or Mercedes Monette, where do you go from here? They've already beaten everybody under the sun. I mean, obviously Monette has had more victories than Storm did, but you know, because Storm went through that period where she did lose a few in Mexico and Japan and kind of regressed back to her rocker Tony Storm persona, which was all in act, but she did lose during that time. Mercedes has not lost since she arrived in big business, you know, in twenty twenty four. So again, looking at Tony Storm and Mercedes Monet in this, where do you go with not only Tony Storm, where do you go with Mercedes Monet? Do you where do you go with challengers? For either of these two women?
Speaker 3: I got two of them. Sekla was Oneek was one. I mean, she she's new and she hasn't really faced anybody other than Queen Amnada and a couple others. So that's one room you can go. I'm apologize, I don't know her name. She's Auspray's girlfriend or wife.
Speaker 2: Alex Spencer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's also somebody that, uh could play a very big role in the post all in lineup. I mean, you do have some new women coming in. I could, honestly if I think it would be the biggest crime in the world if you put another belt on Monet. She's got enough belts and she needs to start losing them. I don't think any.
Speaker 2: Reasons that you put the only reason that I could see it to be good to put a world put the World Championship belt on Mercedes Monette as if it caused Total Storm to have kind of one of her meltdowns, and then all of a sudden there's nothing for Mercedes Monee to fight for anymore, and she starts dropping else week by week by week. She goes from Burnett on July twelveth she goes from Monette seven belts to July whatever the next dynamite is. She drops the TBS championship right away, right away, and then she loses maybe Alex winsor comes in and takes the Rev Pro Championship forever. You see what I'm saying, and you and you get that going on. I mean, the only way it works to put the belt on Mercedes Money, in my opinion, is if she loses it has like a complete breakdown over the next four weeks. She loses three to four belts.
Speaker 6: Yeah, may that or she cheats and some something said that for all out or something like that. I don't know, but I think she should lose. I think Tony Storms the best person to lose it to because she has the most credibility, but then after that who they.
Speaker 4: She fas a lot of people too.
Speaker 2: Again five weeks from now Forbidden Door O two Arena in London, Alex Windsor is the hometown girl there. That is absolutely the match. Whether it's Mercedes Monette or whether it's Tony Storm, it's going to be Alex Windsor at at the O two Arena. I'm sorry, it's just going to be.
Speaker 3: If that's who your opponent is at the two Arena, it's got to be Tony England and England. I mean they're both hometown they're both home countries. So that's not.
Speaker 2: Well Tony Storms from the Gold Coast Australia. Uh, that's where she spent her early years. But when she was when she first started to train for wrestling, she did go to England and she trained to become a wrestler in England. So sudden, somewhat right, you can kind to call her a hometown girl because that's where she got her feet wet.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't I think gonna take some doing to get Alex Windsor there to even earn a shot.
Speaker 4: Though I haven't seen her much on TV, Hashy she has.
Speaker 2: Not you'd yet. Uh. I kind of think she will debut it all in but we'll talk about that later because we're gonna be talking about the Women's Casino Gotlin fairly soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's two people that Monette has won some of her belts from that. I'm not even familiar with the promotions. So maybe there's a possibility about, you know, some other some other woman wrestler from some other part of the world that will you know, come back for theirs.
Speaker 2: She wanted the CML title from Zusis, but Zusi is injured and she's not going to be there for a while. I don't think to be honestly, I don't think that money was ever even going to be considered for the CMLLL title. But when Zusie Scott injured, they kind of threw her in there and she did the work and she got a belt.
Speaker 3: Look, can you say, see the biggest problem I have with that thought in that plan. I like the plan. I think it's a great plan, but you don't do that to your world champion. She needs to lose those belts before she becomes world champion, because it just to me, in my opinion, that just takes the credibility of your world champion and throws it out the door. Then you look at it and go, well, they gave her the title to give her another title, and now she's losing all these titles. That just for me, that just doesn't work when it comes to being a world a world champion. You want you be your world champion, be your best wrestler that you have at the time. And I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, that makes perfect sense, But it also to me, it also makes what you said makes perfect sense both to me, what what I said makes perfect sense to because it's wrestling, and pretty much anything can make perfect sense. You know. Here's the thing, though, does anybody have like a definitive pick here, because that case already said I'm torn. Does anybody have actually.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking it's I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Tony. It has to be Tony. Yeah, I'm gonna say Tony is vill.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Tony just for a simple fact that I do like Tony against Alex windsor at all in because I think it's a bigger cell. It's a big cell. It's a big cell.
Speaker 3: And you also it also leads you to the possibility that because Tony is if you, if you want to go down that road to the first loss, gives Monette her first loss that leads to her losing her titles as she goes working to all out with the rematch against Tony where she could take the title off Tony. Then that's the better storyline because it gives you a instant build to have them have a rematch because they've never wrestled before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Nizzy chimed in and the chat saying that she wants Mercedes to win so he can see her try, so that she could see her trying to do her ceo dance with all those belts.
Speaker 3: She can't even do the day with the bills.
Speaker 2: Now they're all falling off.
Speaker 3: That was kind of weak going she did this weekend.
Speaker 2: That was that was sad well. I liked when at Rita, Mexico when Tony Storm snuck up behind her and actually did the belly to back soup flex on Mercedes Minette, and I had Monette sold that perfectly because those every one of those belts just went flying in every direction. It was hysterical. They just scattered the four wins.
Speaker 3: The fact that she did the Carmen san Diego look.
Speaker 2: Where in the world and Zach yeah, yeah, yeah, and as he said that, yeah, to my point that Tony knocked the Sonic coins out of her. So yeah, let's move on, because we've got the AW International and AW Continental Unification match between kazuochko O Kada and Kazuccico Kada and Kenny Omega. Who do you have winning this one?
Speaker 3: And why.
Speaker 6: Ocata and Omega because he's from Winnipeg.
Speaker 3: This is this is the one for me that's kind of got me torn between who wins it because I can see a reason for either either one of them to win, but I can also see reasons from both the loose so even.
Speaker 6: The score for me as why I'm picking Ocada. So there can be a rubber match.
Speaker 3: Haven't they wrestled like five or six times?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 6: But but it'll be Kenny's won. I can't remember what is, but he's ahead by one. So if Ocada wins, it'll it'll tie it up and there will be yeah, something like there's and then there's a tie.
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think you're totally I know there's a tie somewhere in there. There's a draw, but I think there are I think win and yeah, I don't remember what it is.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Yeah, Kenny for this one. I think that Kenny's gonna get it so just because he's back, he's recovered, wants to get back to his old self.
Speaker 7: I think this is his come up.
Speaker 2: And yeah, does anybody think that they're I mean, look, Okada is now associated with the Don Kallis family, Kenny Omega's got codabushi at his corner. Does anybody think that they are gonna get involved in this match? Or do you think that this is going to be a clean match?
Speaker 4: Matches?
Speaker 3: Are they gonna Are they gonna follow the rule? Are they gonna make it the rules like they do for the continental title? No outside interference.
Speaker 2: That's only either in the tournament. I don't think that rule applies after the tournament, does it? I? I probably probably, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it should be clean.
Speaker 2: I agree that it should be cleaned.
Speaker 4: I just want it to.
Speaker 6: Be good so they can shut the nay sayers up about how Okada has been U coasting and everything else. I say, they're all over the place, so I want them to shut each other up and just wrestle and shut the naysayers up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going with Okada here. Something tells me that, and let me tell you why. Okay, because Tony Kin did come out. They talked about it during the media call which took place earlier today, that there is even though these belts are unified, there's still going to be the tournament. There's still going to be the tournament. That tournament will begin probably in about two months. Are you really going to put a belt on Kenny Oh, Because look, Kenny Omega is not going to be able to do that tournament, and nor would I want up to. That's too much of a risk. That's a lot of matches, back to back to back to back to back, right, I think it would have been more meaning for the greatest tournament wrestler of all time to be in that tournament and possibly not win it. I mean, so, my whole reason behind it is if you put that belt on Kenny Omega all in on Saturday, what you're risking is him only carrying that belt for two months, because I truly believe that he's going to have to lose it by I don't know, maybe as early as Forbidden Door. You know, because I just don't really think that he could do that do a tournament right now. I really don't, nor would I want him to. It's it doesn't make sense unless he was a champion and they were going to have him win it. But is he is he is that worth the risk? You know, Kenny has said that he's he's He's not yet, you know, or maybe that will will never be.
Speaker 3: So my question is if that title becomes the Newton the Continent Classic reward, does the champion have to wrestle?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean they could.
Speaker 3: The winner of the Classic gets the title.
Speaker 2: Shut, I mean he probably There's nothing written at Stone that the that the that the champion has to wrestle the last one that we had because who's go Katta was the champion and wrestled in the tournament, So we have president sport a championship champion to wrestle. But yeah, there's nothing saying that if Kenny Omega was the champion that he would have to wrestle in that in that tournament, although it would be kind of a dumb tournament that they just had people beat the crap out of each other for three and a half weeks, four weeks, whatever, how long it takes to face somebody who's just sitting there doing nothing.
Speaker 3: I kind of got a feeling though, that Okada's had the title for a while and it might be time for him to lose the title for the simple fact that he's had it for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what I'm saying is what would you rather? The question is is would you rather Omega win the title? And I truly believe that he will not be able to participate in the C two, so he would have to lose the title before the C two Or would you rather see what makes more drama or would you see Okada win the title go to the C two, would get eliminated. M hm, you know that's that's the question. And I'm sure once we find out who actually wins this match, that's one of the things we're going to be talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Like I said, this one needs this. This this pay per view has a lot of things that could go so many different ways.
Speaker 2: You have to I mean, when you look at this pay per view on paper, when you look at it, there's not like, oh that match is this guy's definitely gonna win this match, or this team is definitely gonna win this match, every single one of them. There's a set of doubt, a large seat of doubt in most cases, about who's gonna win these matches. And that's not something that AW has been really good at until recently. The last two or three pay per views, there was like, well, there's a really predictable winner here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of odd because they're getting better at making the pay per views unpredictable, but they're getting bad at scheduling the pay per views. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do need to like get some of these matches up ahead of time. However, there is a little bit of an excuse, you know, toward that, because there's so many wrestlers that were banged up after Double or Nothing. I'm sure Tony Cohn wanted to announce matches earlier, but you had to see who's going to be available four all in, you know, after Double or Nothing. You know, it was like, it's.
Speaker 3: Even the trios match has some some things that could be possible in it, because you've.
Speaker 2: Got we're not talking about the trios match yet though. That's the last match we're going to talk about, all right, So let's move on to the Young Bucks against Swerve and Osprey with the stipulation. If Swerve and Osprey win, the Young Bucks lose their EVP status. If the Young Bucks win, neither Swerve or Osprey can challenge for the a W World Championship briefcase, whatever the hell it is, come tomorrow or come Saturday, Sunday, Sunday night, Sunday morning. They can't share. They can't challenge for the title for a year. Mm hmmm, who do you got in this one?
Speaker 3: Uh? Go ahead, It's only a year that they have to wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all in wrestler's term, that's about thirty thirty dog years.
Speaker 4: I guess the Young Bucks would win.
Speaker 3: I don't see them losing their EVP status.
Speaker 6: I think it's time for them to lose ADP status.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, losing EVP status is going to be kabe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that, but.
Speaker 6: It's just began to get so tiring that they're dragging it on and all listen, laiter and on heavy. I really think it's time for them, KFA to lose it and not have an excuse and not have that edge over people. I think it would be a big mistake booking wise to do Swerve and uh.
Speaker 4: Uh Osprey losing. I just I think it'd be a big mistake.
Speaker 2: Here's question here, here's a question for you guys looking at Hangman, Adam Page, and John Moxley. Now, let's say the young bucks win and then Swear, Strickland nor will Osbury can challenge for the a W World Championship. Whether Hangman or Moxley wins it or not, doesn't that kind of restrict who could challenge for I mean, it obviously takes the two top contenders out. I mean, who's who's left. And if somebody says that he kinkes and I swear to God, I better kill him.
Speaker 3: You know, Mjf's there, You've got You've got the returning uh Darby Allen, You've got Cody Abushi, You've got keny Omega. I mean, there's It does take out two of the top guys, But I don't think with the talent level, that's an aw that hurts a W in any way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I don't know because Kenny and Swear, Kenny Osprey and Swear are kind of on their own level. They are like the if it's an insult to say this, they're the default contenders. You know what I mean, and taking them out of the world title picture. Sure, if you take them out of the world title pitcher, that frees them up for the tag team titles, that frees them up for the Unified title, frees them up for the for the TNT titles. But are the people they would be taking those titles off of contenders for the aw World Championship Belter briefcase depending on who wins on Saturday. I personally I think I got going with Swerve and Osprey on this to you have the young Bucks loser k FABE EBP status.
Speaker 4: Same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, let's move on to the men's Casino Gauntlet match. Now, we already know that Mark Brusco is the number one guy in this match, and we already know that MGF is number two. Plus we know the Mystico is going to be in this match. We don't know. I don't think that the announcement is number three. They just announced that he's going to be in this.
Speaker 4: Match, correct, Yeah, I'll get it, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't Somebody on the aw fantom subreddit said that one of these two Casino galland matches shoes be quick. I do not agree with that. I think that the more people that you get out there with guests and surprises and returns in these in these matches, will make these matches a lot more interesting and be you know, filled with wow moments, And that's what you want. You want to hear the crowd pops, you know, during these things. That's what makes that's part of what makes these matches great at at places like Globalize Field is that you've got huge crowds screaming their heads off. Yes, you can't afford to trot out Mark Bursco MJF for them missed to go maybe one other person in end the match, because that's at DOC. You can't have these matches at that climactic. So the question to you guys is who do you think realistically could come out during these matches. You know there's I mean, you're let's just keep it. Let's just say we're gonna have twelve spots. Let's just keep it in a nice number. So obviously you don't want to throw somebody, you know, like a duel of the Butcher out there to come out there and take one of those spots. You want to make it realistic, you know what I mean, somebody that can make an impact, get the pop, have an oh wow moment even if they even if they lose, even if they take the pin, it's still something. Who do you guys have in mind as far as guest debuts or you know, just you know, returns and ultimately, who do you think wins this match?
Speaker 4: I think I have a part. Go ahead, Sorry, No, that's okay.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say I'd like to see Big Bill in it. I just like him in general, and I think it'd be fun for him to be out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could definitely see that. I mean, obviously you don't think Big Bill is going to win, but you're just saying that you would like to see him out there because he'll get the reaction. Yeah, yeah, pleaser, Go ahead, Steve.
Speaker 4: I I think uh oh see will actually make an appearance in this man.
Speaker 2: No, he will not. Herna oh C is one of those guys I could pretty much n say will not be in this match.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, well, I would think then MJF would win it. I just don't want him to let him to win it.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's time for him to go after the belt.
Speaker 2: What if Max Caster won it? That's that's what I honestly, honestly, I think Max Caster will be one of the matches in the zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I got Jack Perry, Lucorsaurs, Dorry Allen, Big Bill, and I don't know. There's a couple others, but I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I'd also like to see Rush in it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'd like to see him in it.
Speaker 4: There needs to be a big surprise.
Speaker 6: I think Phil Switch would be great, but I think they're saving him for something. I don't know what it's. It's been forever since he's ready, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: But oh uh uh.
Speaker 2: Shoot, oh god, here we go with the break fark man. Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. It was Keith Lee I do. It's when we speak something else when he's over there, going we actually know what he's talking about. That's how long we've been doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm old alone, I'm older than you, so shut up.
Speaker 3: I know, but I got I got an old, old heart old.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the problem is you sit on your brain too much. Anyway, So we had somebody say MGF is gonna win this match. We had somebody saying that MGF should not win this match. Does anybody have anybody other than MGF winning this match?
Speaker 4: I can't say with that one, no one.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, that's why it's a prediction show.
Speaker 4: I know, but I mean, how do you I don't know who else?
Speaker 2: I would let me put it. That's exactly the point. Who is who else? Kind of makes sense? To win this match?
Speaker 3: Winner gets a shot at the title, right.
Speaker 2: Winner gets a shot a future shot at the title.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if they keep if they decide to keep the title on John Moxley, your winner is gonna be Derby Allen. That sets up, That sets up Tony's dream shot. That's to what he wants. That's how you set that up.
Speaker 6: Yes, but don't if first event please Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if Hangman wins, it could be Gabe Kid.
Speaker 2: No because gay kids that probably gonna be in the trios match.
Speaker 3: Maybe might be Uh, they might just have all the death Riders there come back.
Speaker 6: And hey man n m J, I have beef from the past. Uh, hey Man's beating ones. I can see it, But I just I don't know. I would like to see Mark Brisco actually win and just get a title shot. I don't care, he's he deserves it, just get one. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, let me put it this way. MGFF makes the most sense. Plus whether whether it's an iron Man match, a dynamite Diamond ring battle, royal a getting the gold Ring Ladder match which he won and he didn't even participate in every kind of match. It's like this and MJFF said it, MGFF wins mm hm.
Speaker 3: So you know he'll be a commentary for three quarters of match.
Speaker 2: Nigel Beginnis is my kind of like wildcard to be in this match. Is there any funny? Is there anybody from out of the company that you think maybe he is like make a a guest appearance in this match. And I'm not talking like CMLL or no, it could be CMLL do Japan, but just somebody that's out there, you know, whether it's a veteran or somebody that's been released by w w W or p and A or whatnot that's unsigned.
Speaker 5: Joey Janella, Joey Janella.
Speaker 6: I wonder if one of mjf's friends from MLW might show up.
Speaker 2: They had possibility.
Speaker 4: Is it Hammerstone?
Speaker 6: And yeah, is Matt signed anywhere? No, he is, No one signs him. He's just an indie guy, he just no contracts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's a possibility right there too.
Speaker 6: I think it's wide open. But will it's it will be a good match. They always are good matches, eh. I just hope there's spaced out good enough between them.
Speaker 7: What about Cope?
Speaker 4: Is he able to wrestle?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think Cope is ready to come back. May also get involved in one of the other matches, the trio not the trios match. I don't like to keep calling it the trios match. It's the three way tag team match. You may get involved with that, you never know. Well. I think the far more interesting match here, for me especially is the women's Casino Gauntlet match, because well, look, Athena is facing thunder Rosa at Supercart of Honor on Friday night. Athena has made it clear today in a post that she fully intends on being it all in and wrestling. This is the match where she would definitely have to be in to do that, Okay. And here's where I find it interesting because by far, by far, there are more women that are not signed to AW that are out there that that can come into this match, that are pretty well known. And here's another thing. Aw's Ring of Honor in AW, which I guess you could consider. Is it fair to say Rig of Honor is kind of like the Developmental Developmental League for AW? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 3: You could?
Speaker 2: Well, if you remember, Ring of Honor announced that they were going to be doing a women's pure title. Do you remember that a few several weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I remember us talking about it, and.
Speaker 2: Because of injuries, they had to actually shelve that for a while. Today, Tony Kahn on the media call announced that the Ring of Honor Women's TV champion Red Velvet is injured, and that is that belt is now vacated. And I believe he said a Supercard of Honor. I may be wrong, but they are going to be doing a match, whether it's a supercart Or Honor, you know, next Honor Club, they are going to be doing a match to determine an interim Ringer of Honor TV you know champion. My point in this is is, as I said that there are a lot of whom there who are available, uh Shatzi, Yes, I was a Lena Black, you know, Cord Jade.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, they'll be in They'll be in there for the Star Gass.
Speaker 2: So why not right, Well, like Shotzi has a match, Lena Black has a match, not on that day, but like either the night before or night after. What I'm saying is if you would ask me this about three or four days ago, I'd be like, oh, hell n. But let's face it, Righam Honor needs and it doesn't hurt to have talent anyway, but Ringham Honor needs a women's division because I fully believe, and I don't know how you feel about that, is that Athena is going to be an aw wrestler really soon and it's foolish to hold her back. And I feel the same way about Billy Starks. Both of them are going to be leaving Ring of Honor really soon. That should be the plan. If Ring of Honor loses Athena Billy Starks, they have already lost to injury, Red Velvet, what the hell's left? Aw mayde to use this casino gauntlet, this women's casido gauntlet is almost like a tryout. Even if they don't use the casino gauntlet as a tryout, maybe this is where you get the multiple performer matches. Hey, we're gonna put two teams out there, and whoever wins, you get a sixty day contract tryout contract with aw Ring of Honor makes sense, you know, And because Ringa Hoonnor needs wrestlers, it's specifically women's wrestlers now because they're gonna be short.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a Deanna Prarazzo, but she can't wrestle herself, you know what I'm saying. So, so what do you think the women's Casino Gatland match. We know that Chris Statlanders number one. We're gonna have the two decided. What is it on Collision this week? So that'll be decided. I believe it'll be Queen Amanada. But who do you think wins this match and gets the number one contendership toward the World Team World Women's Championship. And who do you think may show up?
Speaker 3: I think a thing that loses their title, the ROH title to Russa on Friday. She gets into the Gauntlet match on Saturday and wins the wins the shot at the title, because no matter who wins the women's title, she's a good match for either one of them.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm yeah, but I Peter her first big match there that's with her.
Speaker 2: So neither of you guys think the Baker's coming back to one.
Speaker 3: It no, I think you're bringing I think they're bringing Black Cordgio.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, I wouldn't mind Megan Bain winning, but.
Speaker 6: I'd rather see her go for a TVs title instead of a world title.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, But well, why don't you throw a couple other names out there?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Again? Five weeks after all in, we've got Forbidden Door. There are three women from stardom there that are currently on excursion from startom. One is Surrey and Surrey is the former very recently was the i w g P Women's champion. She lost it to Surre think a week and a half ago without had a lot to do with her wanting to take a discursion. She also did say she had a couple of injuries, that some minor injuries that she wanted to rest. Step being said, I don't think that she's going to be part of this for some reason, I just don't think that she's going to be part of the consider godlet However, Hazuki, who had what a lot of people considered to be the women's match of the year twenty twenty four against Mercedes Monet and Zuki's tag team partner Kaguba, who is who faced ada j last year when Ada Jay was part of the Five Star Grand Prix and they hit it off became friends, So I would not be at all surprised. In my opinion, it makes sense for Hazuki to win this Casito Gauntlet match and then face either Mercedes Bone or Tony Storm at Forbidden Door. That's that's my opinion.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see she to come back and win it.
Speaker 2: That's another one.
Speaker 3: She's been going for a long time. Yeah, and has a new look.
Speaker 2: Has a new look. I mean, there's there's a lot of women in AW that have not time this for this year. Rijo has not wrestled in AW this year, Hikaru, she had a Britt Baker, Nila Rose. None of them had wrestled in an AWTV ring this year, and they're all former Women's World Champions.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, I think, I think I think that a w has enough talent that is mid card or lower that could fill in in the R O H talent in the women's division.
Speaker 2: But let me throw a little wrench in there for you sudden whether they're lower, mid card, mid card or top tier, you know, high, high card, whatever you want to call it, a w IS building that you cannot deny it a w IS building that tag team division. And I assure you that at the Women's Gauntlet on Saturday and all in, they're going to do even more to build the tag team division. They can't send the tag team divisions to Ring of Honor.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's that's kind of what I was saying, you know, when when you said there's going to be another talent thing, that's why I kind of figured, you know, they did. They did a women's multiple match on Collision last week and it was basically tag teams. That That's why I thought, maybe possible, you know, the next other match that they're could be a tag team Gauntlet match. I mean that they've got it. That's the thing about the women's division in aw they have so many of them, and they don't they don't use them. They literally they don't use them. They you know, you mentioned five of them that haven't wrestled this year, and you know they I get the fact that r OH has a few women that are out and they're missing some talent. And yes, if Billy Stark's in uh A Thien of come to AW full time, that would be a big blow to them, but they can fill that gap and it would even actually help the AEW women's division by getting them some matches. But again, this is Tony This is Tony Kun's weakest if to me, this is what he's the weakest at is the women's division.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, look, one of the things, you know, talking about the tag teams, I mentioned Surean that she's probably not going to be ready for the Casino Gauntlet, but she may be ready for a tag team. And you know who An AAW was Shurey's tag team partner Karshida, So they have a history together, they were champions together. So there's just so many possibilities. And this is why I was saying that I truly believe that they could use this Casito Gauntlet to give essentially tryouts to some of these women that were released by TNA WWEE or from the IND's again, Elena Black Shatzi are two names that come to mind. I know that people are not fans of theirs, but they've got the experience to go to Ring of Honor and make it hold down the fort and they would want to do it because they wouldn't have to travel all the way around the country from week to week and get paid week to week. They would get at least guaranteed money and all the benefits that come with being an AW employee as well. I know people would jump at that, and both Lena Black and Shotzi has said that they want to come. What's what's her name out Gosh, I'm gonna butchered, I may get the song, and Jakara Jackson, also from was released by w H, did say that she would like to come to a W, but she feels she has to earn it first. That's the kind of attitude that you want. Get her there, bring her in. But an attitude like that, hell yeah, put her in Ring of Honor and give her a shot. What's the worst that can.
Speaker 4: Happen is meant well.
Speaker 2: Mina is definitely going to be in the match. I would say, you know, I mean to be honest with you. Mina shir Kyala is one of those special cases where every opportunity she's gotten in a W she's lost. Lost. No, I'm saying she made it perfect to be the ringamnor Pure Wrestling Champion or whatever, the TV champion the women's champion.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean, she's definitely Peter d I guess these points she could win this because then that says a very interesting scenario for the women's title.
Speaker 3: If Mina should win, it doesn't matter who she wrestles. She's had matches with Monette, but she's not really She's had a match with Tony and they're best friends right now, so it could lead to a very interesting women's top of the division for a little bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's kind of like what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Mina Kala has wrestled Money twice this year and lost both times. I believe she's wrestled Tony Storm twice this year and lost both times. She wrestled Mariah May for the championship and lost. Having me to share Kyle a win this match, personally, I love me to share a cole. She's one of the more fun wrestlers on the roster, great personality, easy to watch, and you know what, you know you're gonna get a decent match out of her. My problem is is that a five time loser winning this match to become a six time loser. It just seems like a waste of.
Speaker 3: Time to be but this could be your turnaround match.
Speaker 2: So could have the last one against Mercedes Monet, who did not need to win that match and keep her title. Yeah, that was that was wasted, but it didn't matter. It doesn't matter who it was if if Tony's, if Tony Storm was facing Mina Shirakawa in the same situation, I would have sent Mina Shirakawa. You can't look. This is where I was saying. We were talking about the women's match, which is of course tied to this women's Casino Contleage match, the women's World Championship match. If Tony wins or Mercedes wins, who's their challenger? I say not Mina shi Kala. She's already had her chances here and she's lost every one of them. Why would you put another number one contendership on her? Saying well, it could happen.
Speaker 3: Has has that Leonard faced Tony Storm?
Speaker 2: Ah that I don't know. At the top of my head, I want to say yes. I want to say yes, but it may been in like a tag or trios match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would that would be that. She would be my pick because one, if she does win it, she's as the rubber. If she has the third match with Monette. If Monette keeps, if he wins the title, and he gives her a battle against Tony Storm that I don't think she's had yet.
Speaker 2: Well, well, you're also assuming that Tony Storm is going to win against Mercedes Money. Obviously, I think it's got to be the winner of this has got to be Alex Winner, Alex Windsor, and she will challenge the world champion at Forbidden Door. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: A lot of intrigue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let's move on to uh, well, it's all about the boom Adam Cole T and T Champion against Kyle Fletcher. Of all the matches on this card, I want to say that this one is the most not predictable. I really do think Kyle Fletcher is gonna win this. What do you guys say?
Speaker 5: I'm surprisingly interested in anticipating this match. I'm not a huge Adam Cole fan, but for this one, I really do want to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, they did a nice build to this, and I'm interested in it. I don't think physically Adam Cole is anywhere near the levels Kyle Fletcher. Okay, butt, Adam Cole is likable even though he is the devil go.
Speaker 3: Figure, I had to bring the devil into this.
Speaker 2: But come on, he's the devil, whether he sucked at it or not. In regard that, that's not the point. He is the double.
Speaker 3: I kind of got a feeling that that Fletcher's gonna lose this, and it's not gonna be his fault. He's already got one match taken away from by the Calas family. I mean the first time they wrestled, and then in the DQ, and he had a good shot at winning it then. And I don't know. I think the don Kallas family is getting a little too big and they've got too many big egos in it for it to continue the rate it's going, one of them has to get cut, and I think it's gonna be Fletcher, which won't hurt him at all.
Speaker 7: As far as the go ahead, Oh, I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: As far as the Callous family goes, I think that they are going to implode at some point. I think, like you said, there's too many egos going on there, and I think it's just gonna they're all going to just beat the hell out of each other at some point. Nobody's going to be able to stand it any longer. But who is it?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 2: The Don Kallis family net, because it's such a revolving door anymore, because people going to the elite and every leaking to whatever and injuries and I don't know who it is.
Speaker 5: It's so Kata and Taqushta and Kyle Fletcher's in there, Rocky Romero and Trent barretta right, oh who else?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Brian king.
Speaker 2: Bright, Lance Lance Archer. Yeah, they're they're pretty big. I mean, that's like when you have to when you're writing down the uh, the roster for any kind of faction, you have to turn the page to finish.
Speaker 7: That's yeah. Davis still with.
Speaker 2: The he's with him, I believe, but of course he's injured.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot going on there. And Don Kallas is bigger than life all on his own.
Speaker 2: So and and to be honest with you, when he does come back, I think Eddie Kingston joined the doc.
Speaker 7: Oh goodness, that's.
Speaker 2: No what think about it? That's brilliant, that's brilliant booking.
Speaker 7: Done callous day one.
Speaker 2: You have a problem with why would you have a problem?
Speaker 3: That's the point takes over. It becomes the Kingston plan. There you go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, people think the worst of me as soon as I opened my mouth. It's brilliant booking, it's brilliant plant. It's a plan. You know, Eddie Kingston could come out and be wearing a mask so nobody recognizes him. Yeah, you know, right, bright pink and a bright pink mask with his usual get up and uh you know, in these braids, and they can call him like his name instead of they can't call him d E since so they'll just call him these nuts so nobody will know who it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I just have a you know, he's got and he can't open his mouth, so that not to say that he's from like uh cml L or something.
Speaker 3: He's got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're masks.
Speaker 2: No, they can't call him these nuts. They gotta call it. If he's coming from CMLI and they gotta call they got to call him. He's nuts. A junior.
Speaker 4: Here you go, got that?
Speaker 7: Stupid Stranger things have happened in the world.
Speaker 2: Yes they have, and people think it's real, damn it. Yeah, so really, well, who are we thinking? Idam call Kyle Fletcher just throughout the name. Who do you who do you have winning this?
Speaker 3: Tyle?
Speaker 2: Okay? I heard coll Fletcher. I heard a you know, there's deep breath and uh and then Kyle Fletcher. All right, so let's move okay, So let's let's move on to the last match, and that's the Patriarchy against Hurt Syndicate against Jet Speed for the a W World Tag Team champions Championship. Who do you have in this one?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: Patriarchy?
Speaker 2: Patriarchy, okay, anybody else? I think they're not ready to lose that title yet.
Speaker 4: They're pretty they're on a roll right now.
Speaker 3: I heard something that keeps him and actually I see that's when we talked about Cope coming out to help because they get a beat down putting on the patriarchy.
Speaker 2: I mean, when it comes to the patriarchy, I wouldn't be surprised if Jack Perry came out and started laying in the Christian cage. I wouldn't be surprised if Lucasaurus came out and started laying in the Christian cage. I wouldn't be surprised if Adam Copland came out and started laying into Christian cage. I had to change of heart, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just think it's a good way to get the belts off of her seeing the gate without hurting them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they don't have to eat it. They don't have to eat the pin. Yeah, and Jet Speed's got to take the pin regardless of who wins, because they got the snot kicked out of them on what was it Dynamite this past week like four times?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how the heck cand they come back and do anything and when they got dominated four times so badly? You know, so it doesn'tn't make it doesn't make sense. So we had I know, we had a couple of people say the patriarchy and one one person said it hurt syndicate. Right, yep. Interesting. Well let's start to wrap this up. Let's go to the post par session. Who has a pot pourrix for this week?
Speaker 9: Oh me, did you see HBoL is going back to HBO Max not calling it Max anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, then it's just gonna more confusing. I'm already confusing. I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That would.
Speaker 6: Their colors change, their name changes like everything.
Speaker 3: By this time next year, it'll be called hacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody else with pot pourri? I do go for it.
Speaker 6: MJF had an interview, I guess, and I want to praise him for it because he's graded him by the way. He talked about WWE kind of programming and some other things, But the one that caught my eye I read was that he basically called out wrestlers who didn't want to be in the locker room and was mad and upset. So basically he he said, if you don't want to be here, we don't want you here anymore. I think stuff like Alistair Black and Russev and people like that, and I want people to people who want to be there. I think Josh Alexander wants to be there people like that. But for him to speak up on Aw's behalf and called up people like that really makes me proud for him to be a part of our company.
Speaker 2: No doubt. I Mean, that's where we're talking about the women's casidogaland where Ring of Honor is in such bad shape in the women's division now because of injuries and call ups that they need other people in there. But the thing that ae w fans on aw Fan a subreddative said is we don't want these women or these men coming to a W as a stepping stone to get back to WW or to get the w W. I mean, I wish her the best of luck, but the whole Mariah maything was kind of a slap in the face.
Speaker 3: Also, that reminds me Josh Alexander is also part of the don Kallis family. Yeah. Well, the thing about that May that she's going she didn't get get. I get the fact that she wants her Whistlemania moment, but that's all she's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she won't get anything else.
Speaker 3: She'll be in she'll be back in NXT and on the bottom of the roster as soon as they're done with it.
Speaker 2: And she know that I don't know about that. That's not Look, when Maria May got here after she'd read a couple of matches, everybody on this podcast, Team bar Non said that she was probably one of the top two or three wrestlers in the AW women's division. That is an absolute fact. Just because she went to the next NXT does not mean that she's not the same Mariah May. Her talent will speak volumes now. The problem that she may run into is that she may not be booked to win at NXT, which she has no control over. She may get her WrestleMania moment, and that's it. That she'll be relegated.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I'm saying she's not talented. What I'm saying is WWE's history is if you're not a WWE created character, you're nobody period in the story. Don't they don't put you in there. It may do you all right for the first couple of months, but then you become to WWE, you become And.
Speaker 2: I agree with that because there's no reason, there's no reason whatsoever that Mariah May could not have used Mariah May in w W. W W wanted her to be their own character.
Speaker 3: Right, but you know the only one people will go, Yeah, but Cody, Cody came from WWE, he went back to w W. That's like Alistair Black, he came from WWE, you know, Andrade these guys that were in WWE came to AW went back to in a different situation. But with her, she's gonna find out the hard way that yeah, it's great, you might get your w your your WrestleMania moment, but that's your career right there, and that's it. Where if she had stayed in AW, she could have been one of the top women wrestlers for a very long time.
Speaker 2: It's gonna it's gonna be interesting to see because again not so much in the met's division, but like in the women's division, it's impossible for all in. But before Forbidden Door, shade of Basler is going to be available, Dakota Kai is going to be available. What does aw do there? You know, that's that's the I mean, these are top talents, and especially Dakota Kai has been on a lot of fans radar. I really don't know much about her, but fans seem to like her. But are you going to take a risk on somebody like that? Again, I say you go for the younger talent, because Basler's older, Dakota Kai is actually older. Go for the younger talent. Get them in the roah if you're gonna do anything like that. And yeah, if they go to NXD, who cares? Really, I mean, just who cares? Just get more blood out there and if they work out, fine, If they don't work out, release them anybody else with the potpourri.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, we're talking about what MJF said, and there are, of course wrestlers that can improve and go places. There's somebody that I miss which is Dan Housen, and I think he's a perfect example of someone that maybe ran his mouth a little bit too much, didn't work on himself and his in ring skills, and is soon to have his contract expire and it doesn't seem like he's missed. So I think he's a good example of someone who maybe wanted to be there at the beginning, then had his eye elsewhere and didn't use his time really well, and it's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought a little bit. I think a little bit with him though, was his friends. He chose the wrong friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he had you know, he had his eyes somewhere else, thinking that maybe he could be on the same level as some of his friends, and he didn't spend his time I don't think improving in the ring.
Speaker 7: He just kind of kept running.
Speaker 5: His mouth, wanting to be with his buddies, and it doesn't seem that it's really working out for him.
Speaker 2: I mean, look that the whole purpose of Dan Housen, which has always been to wrestle maybe one or two matches a year and curse everybody throughout the rest of the year. That's not worth the money to me nor the time. I agree, I don't care how much money. Look, it's his cool bakeup, but every thing like that that gets the merch sales. As a wrestler, he's.
Speaker 5: Wrestler, That's what I mean. He could have been working on him himself, you know, and and it's unfortunate that he didn't do that. It doesn't seem like he did. I mean, I could be wrong, but it just doesn't seem that that's the way it's gone.
Speaker 4: WWE wanted him, but I doubt it.
Speaker 2: Right, especially since they got mister Iguanaho's the same thing, and Iguana can wrestle. Look Dan, if they signed, if AW signs Dan Housen and trots about to curse somebody every other week and maybe as a wrestling match three times a year and collects some teeth otherwise, just to get the merchandise sales, that's totally up to them. As a wrestler, Dan hous is just not worth it and is probably never going to be. M hmm, yeah, anybody else, anybody else with a pot pourri. I'll bring up something that I thought was kind of humorous. As you know, there's been a lot of talk about the competing programming between AW and WWE, specifically WWE counter programming shows against AW. The TKA group, which is got control over to WWE, made a post on X saying this is what we've got on slate this week. And they made this post yesterday at about noon one o'clock. Go on to Twitter or x and just look up TKO or TKO group. I think it's I think they're handles at TKO gr if I'm not mistaken, and look for the post that says it has like a picture of what's going on, you know, their scale this week, and the post says, I believe what their exact wording is, this is what we go on this this is what we got going on this week. And look at the replies. It is the most hysterical thing I've ever seen in my life. There are hundreds of replies. I don't think there's two of them that aren't from a to AW fans. There are gifts, there are pictures, there are everything and under the sun and they're all from AW fans advertising all and it's it is the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. Because TQO just they made the post and they obviously don't monitor their their Twitter because they made this post about here's what w W WWE and us stay included usc on. This is what they've got going on this week, and it was completely hijacked. And I'm not kidding. You go through there, you may find one person that's a WWE fan and they're like, and even they were negative, they weren't like defending ww t are like, I'm a ww fan and this is posterous. It's hysterical. You've got to go look it up. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. It really is. So it's just but you know, this is aw hate week, and so I have a feeling that tonight, Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday, aw WWE trolls and just wrestling trolls in general attacking like crazy. We've already seen it at the aw fan Hubb subreddit. We got rid of so many people over there. Today has been actually really good. Yesterday morning was horrify, So we'll see. So guys, uh, that was our aw fan Hub Ignition prediction show for all in Texas. Hope you enjoyed it and we will be back soon. We may be back tomorrow night after Dynamite. It just depends, uh, cause kind of want to pace ourselves. We will talk about maybe doing an after show for all In on Saturday night, if somebody people are interested in talking about all In a couple hours after the show. All right, So we will be discussing that. We'll be coming up with a plan. But that's it for tonight. Thank you for listening, everybody. This is Kelson. Good night everybody.
Speaker 7: Yes, good night everyone.