Speaker 1: If I am six forty, it's the later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're live on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: And if you can hear my voice, you made it.
Speaker 2: You made it through that Fourth of July weekend, and I'm pretty sure it was epic. The whole idea of Independence Day being on a Friday probably.
Speaker 1: Meant you did more than usual. Some of us did a little too much.
Speaker 2: I know I did a little too much on Friday night, had some good fun talking with you, then finished off the party. I think I finished off the bottle of jack that Stephan had brought by my house. Appreciate that, Stepan. And if you missed any of it, you could listen to it on the podcast. You can see some of the videos of the of the conversations we have with our regular commentators like Claudie Cooper, Jackie Ray, even Stephan got on the mic. You can see all that and go at mister mo Kelly on Instagram. See the videos. Gave you a different, real look at what happens at Chateau le mo.
Speaker 1: It was good time, good food, good drink, good fun.
Speaker 2: Everybody kept all their fingers and toes with the fireworks in fact, I didn't even really get a chance to go up to the park and see all the fireworks. In fact, we're showing some of the behind the scenes on our YouTube page right now at mister mo Kelly. But it was well attended and for those who don't know, it was ninety percent family, ninety percent, I will say ten percent like three percent work folks, and the remaining seven percent could have been people that work with my wife and that kind of thing. But it was mostly family there and it was a good time. And yeah that we always have too much food, you know. Tuwala was there, Cornichia was there, Daniel was there, Stephan was there. Mark unfortunately was not there, but Tuala was kind enough to leave the party and take Mark Ronner a plate of food.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, I was sitting here by myself. I think everybody else had left. There was no board off. It was just me and the building. And when Tauala showed up at the door with that bag of food, I felt like Deborah Winger and an officer and a gentleman. When Richard Gear shows up in the factory and it just carries you off the floor, I almost cried, what did you bring?
Speaker 4: For him food wise, do you remember, I mean I think it was a little bit of everything, not more hair packed. Literally everything gets as a desert like.
Speaker 1: I do remember that.
Speaker 3: There were like maybe four or five tubs, so there was lots of food, and I ate until I felt pregnant.
Speaker 2: Nice, it was really good. Did you save your need for your for your long suffering one? She doesn't eat meat and she was in bed by the time I got home. Always is so No, it was mine, all mine, all mine. Got a lot of comments on Stepan coming into the studio space with the full plate of food.
Speaker 1: I was I was hungry. No, there's no shaving. It's just it was just funny. That was what people keyed in on that visual.
Speaker 2: It was well, yeah, it's funny because you started the show and I got there like maybe twenty thirty minutes before, and I was just kind of saying hi to everyone. So I was like, all right, let me just get some food. Next thing, you know, it's like, oh, the show started, come on, let's everyone in. I was like, oh yeah, if you don't, you don't know the flow of the day. We serve food at like three o'clock. Then we had the desert competition at six o'clock, but people are trickling in between three and five or so, people are eating, getting second and third plates. Then we have the dessert competition, which you hope we got to see live on Instagram. If not, it's still there. You can check it out at mister mo Kelly. And then we literally run upstairs and do the live show. And people think, like you do a full show. Yes, I do a full show. I have a full studio at my house and we just broadcast from there. In theory, I could do the show every night from home, but I don't do that because they don't allow me to do that.
Speaker 4: The new setup is fantastic. I've seen the old setup. Yeah, this setup, you went full studio with it.
Speaker 1: And it's an adjustable standing desk.
Speaker 2: I mean I can bring it down to see it that both need me, but it's just more comfortable for me standing up.
Speaker 1: It was it was, Yeah, it was really cool. I was like kind of blown away by it. I've put a lot of time and money in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, from the microphones and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it was cool, but it was.
Speaker 2: A good evening. There weren't any real issues. It didn't have to throw anyone out. No one got too drunk. As far as I know. Carneesie even participated in the dessert competition.
Speaker 1: And that was your first time I'm at chateau.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was my first time, and I have to say I had it. I had so much fun. I really wish I would have bought home more food because I was really thinking about, like all the hot dogs, all the hamburgers, all the ribs.
Speaker 1: He's not that big, You can tell me where are you gonna put all that food?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 5: I can eat, Okay, alright, But yes, I had fun with the bake off. Everybody was really nice. It was such a good vibe. The DJ was so good. It felt like I was back at home, Like I was like, yeah, I could.
Speaker 1: Do this, That's what it's all about. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The DJ was my steps on to my blended son. So we had to skimp where we could.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah I didn't know that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's He's come to the studio a few times and helped out around here. He still has his dreams of stardom within the entertainment industry, and I'm not going to in any way try to hold him back from that, but he's still gonna have to put it in his time like all of us.
Speaker 1: All of us.
Speaker 2: Now, what was your takeaway, Talla, Because your vantage point is different from mine.
Speaker 4: Carneie hit it on the head that it felt like a family get together. It really really did. And I've been there several years. I think maybe this year more than ever, it was maybe even more relaxed. It was just like, come one, come all, and everyone was just there to have such a good time. And it was really really good. I mean, the laughter was NonStop, just jokes, kids running around, a bunch of kids, thrown folks. I mean, you know, even Benson and Riley were getting in on the show.
Speaker 2: It was just a lot of fun. Stephan, that was your first time at Chateau le Mo. We've actually got you out there somehow, some way. No, it was perfect for me because I started in the beginning of the day doing uber and Lyft and then I knew I was gonna come by for the bake off. I missed most of it, but I caught the end, so that was cool. And yeah, it got to me rally in Benson and you weren't kidding, They're just they stroll around like nothing, nothing bothers them, the music blaring, there's people yelling, you kind of hear some of the fireworks, and they're just chilling. Speaking of the fireworks, we talked about this on air. It seemed very subdued for much of the day, but then nine o'clock rolled around and all bets are off.
Speaker 1: It was as crazy as it usually.
Speaker 4: Peer chaos, pier chass at nine o'clock and all.
Speaker 2: Of those illegal, professional grade fireworks were everywhere.
Speaker 1: Everywhere.
Speaker 2: They were just seemingly holding back because they were well into the next day. I don't know about you, Stephan, where you lived, but where I lived, they were still firing them off the next day.
Speaker 1: Oh no joke.
Speaker 2: And there was points where I was driving I wasn't even stopped anywhere, and it felt like a bomb went off under my car, like it would scare me and the people I was driving. But yeah, I was coming home. I think I got home at like I don't know, three or four, and they were still going off. I was like, geez, go to bed very quickly, talking about going home to Wala. You were going down that corridor, the one ten freeway. What did that look like? Firework?
Speaker 1: Row?
Speaker 4: And I told my dog before I said, don't worry. I said, because they went up just for a little bit to see the fireworks. That they came back in and they were cold and trying to be cute, and I said, don't worry on the boys up there. Yeah, no, there were and they went up there. They were seen. They they got what they wanted. My daughter and her friend, they were seen and they say, okay, it's time to go back. But they didn't see as much fireworks as they wanted the entire time. I'm talking from the point when we got on the freeway, every overpass until we got to downtown LA, and on both sides of the freeway, it seemed like it was like an attraction. It was like, you know, you know, they could have paid an entry fee to get on the one ten to see the fireworks go off.
Speaker 1: They could have done that. It was a good time. Well more in just a moment.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly I Am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI. Am six forty with Mo Kelly on K.
Speaker 1: Six Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Hey Twala, do you remember last week I was saying I understood why different cities, different parks were canceling their Fourth of July celebrations out of concern of having an ice raid not only being very disruptive, but it could turn into a serious event in which people can get hurt.
Speaker 1: Oh. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Then I turn on the TV today and I see what's happening at MacArthur Park, and I'm reminded, Yes, that's exactly what those different fireworks Fourth of July celebrations wanted to avoid.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was exactly it.
Speaker 2: And if you're wondering a MacArthur Park, you've probably seen the video by now, that extensive and expansive ice raid only two miles from the Gloria Molina Grand Park celebration, which was postponed. Don't try to tell me that the ice raid which happened today most likely woulden have happened on the fourth just blocks away.
Speaker 4: It absolutely would have, as if ice was taking a break. No, they just rotated their holiday shift. They were out there right. That's why I always want people to be safe.
Speaker 2: And I understand and definitely was confirmed and reaffirmed that that would have been an unsafe event you could have had you could have had a stampede at that point, all the people who would have been running in other directions. And I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone. And what happened today, it's still evolving as far as what's going down at MacArthur Park. It maybe some other location tomorrow, but I remember I've received a lot of criticisms saying they should still have the celebration. It's like, yeah, that's easy for you to say if it doesn't involve you, if it doesn't impact you, if it's not your city and the city's liability, it's easy to say that.
Speaker 1: But we see what's happening in MacArthur Park today.
Speaker 2: That definitely would have happened at one of these major celebrations. And I'm glad that everyone is say what you want about deportations and illegal immigration. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and especially when you're talking about a Fourth of July celebration, when you have presumably all those children out there.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, I'm not rooting against people. I'm not rooting for bad things to happen to people. Children and also alcohol.
Speaker 2: Children alcohol, and most likely some idiots with fireworks, illegal fireworks, right, yes, all those things. But if you're just tuning in, we're talking about the fourth of July, generally, the fourth of July, specifically at Chateau m At the bottom of the hour, we'll talk about the inevitable idiots out there, my word, who don't know how to have a responsible Fourth of July. Can't have fireworks in the city of La and they're banned in most of LA County. There are a few spots where you can still get some fire works, none of them that elevate into the air. Just a preview will tell you about the people who've lost their hands. Unfortunately, the people have lost their lives the fireworks explosion in the building.
Speaker 1: Every single year.
Speaker 2: You can just about tell time by it, and I can tell you right now July fifth, twenty twenty six will be telling these same stories over and over again.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get the appeal of fireworks in this contemporary world, given that there are other alternatives. You talked about it when you were on the air talking about these drone shows. Why I get it. You can't personally have a drone show, but I'm surprised more cities haven't gone to it.
Speaker 4: I think every city in the south Land needs to switch to drone shows. They need to make that investment because you can reprogram the drones. These drone shows can go on forever and they will. You make one major investment and then you're not spending hundreds of thousands of dollars every year on disposable fireworks. These are drones that you can not just use for Fourth of July. Oh you beat me to types. You beat me to it.
Speaker 2: You can use it for any major holiday celebration. Just reprogram them accordingly, and from a liability standpoint, it's got to be less.
Speaker 4: I mean then plus in southern California right now, we are dealing with yet another massive fire that is nowhere near contained. Here in the south Land, we are on fire yet once again, there are several fires that they're fighting hard to control and contain. We don't need any accelerants. Use this fun here in Southern California.
Speaker 2: Right fires fireworks right before doesn't seem like a recipe for success, seems like more one for disaster. But I can say, by and large, by and large, you know, with the exception of those unfortunate events, which we'll get to in the next segment. LA did better than I expected. When I say La, I'm talking about La County did better than I expected. Well, I'm saying I expect there to be four or five bad things, and I'm not going to blame all the city. I just know from the moment that I could, you know, run outside and check. It didn't seem like there were as many overall illegal uses of fireworks.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that I thought I was going to see even today, at least one incident wherein someone was struck with a bullet that had rained down.
Speaker 1: I have to see one story about that that too.
Speaker 2: I have not seen it, and I expected, unfortunately, because in previous years that was not an uncommon occurrence, people shooting off bullets instead of fireworks. Bullets go up, then they come down and they strike someone. Yeah, but we didn't see any of that, So, you know, there is definitely bad news we have to cover next segment, but it was mostly good news. Now I'm just gonna ask Carnesia to see if she's going to tell the truth on the air. Let me just admit I had a little too much to drink. There were some other people who had a little too much to drink. Jackie Ray, she had too much to drink, and I'm going to tell her that to her face when I see her.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was feeling herself, Mark. Could you hear it on the air.
Speaker 3: No, And I was really hoping to There's nothing that pleases me more than seeing workplace friends get loaded and see.
Speaker 1: This is the gray area. Because you're at my house at.
Speaker 2: A legitimate, veritable party and there's alcohol being served, people may not look at it as a work environment.
Speaker 1: I do. People say like, no, why aren't you having a drink? I got a show to do.
Speaker 2: You know, me getting slashed and getting on the air doesn't end well for anyone, especially me.
Speaker 3: No, And I used to love the stories from you know, Chris Little was good for a story about people at workplace functions just getting sloppy drunk and maybe regretting it the next day or perhaps for the rest of their careers.
Speaker 7: With all that is an introduction, Carnacian, I have to say Jackie started me off. Yeah, No, I'm saying she started me off with a good drink, like you know how you like to drink It was peanut butter whiskey.
Speaker 5: That's good when I tell you, so smooth. Any tastes just like peanut butter. Dig go back for more.
Speaker 4: Wow, you were very happy, you.
Speaker 2: Carneicia was enjoying herself, not in a disrespectful or an embarrassing way, but we could tell that you were very comfortable at chateau.
Speaker 4: I did want to put the gate up at the bottom of stairs so she couldn't come back up the stairs.
Speaker 1: I was like, don't you cut on stairs?
Speaker 2: There was a FU was like, okay, I need you to hold the rail going up and down. I need you to hold the rail. I don't want to have a lawsuit.
Speaker 5: I am crying.
Speaker 1: You know. I really had fun.
Speaker 5: And then I like that I did get a chance to drink before doing a dessert competition because it kind of smoothed.
Speaker 1: Off the nerves and everything.
Speaker 5: So I really had so much fun.
Speaker 2: Do you Everyone had a chance to loosen up and you know, just let themselves go. And I this is something that my wife and I we always argue about every year. This is this past we can know different. I'm always preparing for the show. She is enjoying a party. We're not on the same page at any point. I tell her each year, and I shouldn't tell her, but I tell her, Okay, the dessert competition is over. I need you to make sure everyone comes upstairs at about six fifty seven so it can kick off the live broadcast portion.
Speaker 1: You know what that's like.
Speaker 2: Every single year I have to remind myself my wife has already had eight drinks. She is not going to have any real concept of time or urgency. So seven o'clock I'm coming back downstairs and I just look at her and she says, Oh, what time do you need them up there?
Speaker 1: I know you made the announcement. I did.
Speaker 2: I did, and that was not my job because I'm getting ready to do a show. So I thought that she'd be able to handle it because she was downstairs with everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm upstairs.
Speaker 2: I think twelve you were upstairs at that point because we're minutes out, we're getting ready to start.
Speaker 1: All right, break, bring everyone upstairs.
Speaker 2: And you can see that moment on video because we should, or if you go to at mister b Kelly on Instagram, you get to see the beginning of the of the live broadcast. You know, I have a everyone's on a on a schedule here. Okay, everyone upstairs, everyone downstairs, and I look.
Speaker 1: At my wife. You have you have one job. One job. It didn't go as planned. It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you about some of the unfortunate incidents, not at the party, but around the south Land on this fourth of July.
Speaker 1: Just a moment.
Speaker 2: K IF I Am six forty with live on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, any iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 2: Forty KFI Later with mo Kelly. We're live on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, iHeartRadio app. And unfortunately, every single year someone will be injured or in this case lose their life or lives because of illegal fireworks. Want to be clear, illegal fireworks, and I don't know what needs to happen for people to understand the danger. Yeah, we had some fun and we talked about when we were kids and all the dumb things we did, but we didn't know any better. You know, it's a different world back then, but we collectively know better.
Speaker 1: We know.
Speaker 2: And also we weren't messing with professional grade illegal fireworks. We were, or at least I was, And I can't speak for anyone else. We had safe in saying we were basically Sparkler's Piccolo petes firecrackers.
Speaker 1: That was about the extent of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe some Roman candles, but for the most part, it's nothing like the stuff that you see today. The stuff you see today are from legitimate shows that people are setting off in their front yard and the unintended consequences is they may misfire, and they may go right at someone's house hit a person. All those bad things did happen, unfortunately over the weekend. And let me just tell you about some of these things to not scare you but also remind you how dangerous they are. An eight year old girl was killed after an illegal fireworks display misfired in Buena Park. In Buena Park, that's an interesting component to this because Buena Park allows legal fireworks. You can still get safe insane fireworks in Buena Park, but that is a safe in saying they were not responsible for this. And I know it gets muddy because you do have legal fire work mixed with illegal fireworks, so you're could have more people presumably out to watch fireworks shows because it's legal within the city, and then you have an incident like this. Where an eight year old girl was injured about nine forty five Friday evening. And all it takes is one. All it takes is one. And unfortunately, there was another man who was killed in his own home after illegal fireworks caused a massive fire which set his home on fire. He died, but his wife is said to be hospitalized in fighting for her life. And this happened Thursday night in the Pacoima neighborhood in San Fernando Valley. Man, look and look there are Those are the people that I have sympathy for. Those are the folks, through no fault of their own, became victims, no fault of their own. If you're just in your house and some idiot outside is using illegal fireworks and your house is set on fire, that's not your fault.
Speaker 1: That could have happened literally to anyone.
Speaker 2: If you are a child just watching fireworks in a city where fireworks are quote unquote legal, and it's kind of to be expected, and there's some idiot with illegal fireworks and it misfires and it hits a child, I'm not gonna blame the child. But if your name is four extra, yeah, and you are a rapper and you want to post a video of yourself holding illegal fireworks and saying, quote, who wants to get blown up today? I'm blowing somebody up today. And that somebody turns out to be you because you list some fireworks in your hand and it blew up in your hand, and now you don't have a hand anymore. You have a huh. You need to have five fingers to have a hand. So I think he's down two or three. So here's a huh. And we have the video right now, not of it happening, but the cherry bombs in eighties that he was holding and lit. And anyone who's dealt with fireworks is not the same as dynamite. Yeah, the fuse can be very fast. It's not regulated that way. Just because you think the fuse is two inches long that you have, I don't know, ten fifteen seconds, it doesn't work that way.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 4: I saw this leading I saw the post leading up to this, and I remember thinking to myself.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, come on, man, this is not gonna go well.
Speaker 4: Because he eve been talking about this, even on the show that No Jumper Go, No Jumper, that he had been talked about this for a minute, like I'm gonna be out there fourth to July, and so you know, yeah, I mean, and he reminds me of cats from my neighborhood. And so I saw this, I said, oh man, this isn't gonna go well. And then when I saw what happened, I said, damn it.
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 2: And some people would say, mo, you need to have a little more empathy. No, I don't.
Speaker 1: No one see.
Speaker 2: This is different from the child who was her business. This is different from the man in his house who was mining his business. Neither of them were intentionally engaging in dangerous and illegal behavior which led to their misfortune, to their deaths. This guy took two eights and consciously and specifically said who are we going to blow up tonight? Or or someone's gonna get blown up? And it turned out to be him. Well, oh well, it says that for extra and I'm not familiar with him as a rapper or his music. Lost two fingers but not the whole hand, and he was also blind for a few hours. But according to social media, he has his vision back. I don't know if that's one hundred percent back or some approximation of that, but yeah, they say, stupid games, stupid prizes. Now you're you won't be flipping anyone off with that hand ever again.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy too, is he had a not a high profile but he had a Jake Paul level celebrity boxing match coming up with another social media fighter by the name of three Extra No No, Aaron the Plumber, okay, and they were going.
Speaker 1: To get into us.
Speaker 4: I think Jake Paul was going to be on dazzing or dazing whatever the name of.
Speaker 2: The zone to learn it's called it. It's spelled d a z N, but it's called the zone. Okay, So there, I think they're going to be on the zone. And then and he had been talking about that on No Jumper for a while that they that they were setting it up ready to go. It's going to be like, you know, the the hood fight of the century. That ain't gonna happen, nah, man, I think he's going to have to learn to wipe his backside with his other hands.
Speaker 1: You know, it was his right hand too.
Speaker 2: I said, Oh, he won't be signing any checks. Uh, he won't be flipping anyone off, he won't be pointing anyone out, he won't be looking any food off things?
Speaker 1: What else did he say goodbye to? I can't say that on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all bad, all bad, and it's you know, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Look, if you do something that stupid and something bad happens, well, okay, okay, if you light half a stick of dynamite, because if I'm not mistaken, a cherry bomb, M eight is the eighth of a stick of a dynamite. So I no, so two eights one for two. He had like a quarter stick of dynamite in his hand. Those will rumble the ground. Yeah, they're strong, although take some fingers. Yeah, well yeah, as we learned, No, he learned. I already knew. You don't have to teach me that lesson. I already know not to light fireworks in my hand or anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Nothing good is gonna happen. Thoughts and prayers to the fingers.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly ca if I Aim six forty, WeLive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I Am six forty. It's Later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: We're live on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and the iHeartRadio app. And I have a lot of things swirling around in my head. I am weird in the classic sense. I have all these idiosyncrasies, have this OCD.
Speaker 1: I can be manic and neurotic.
Speaker 2: I can be all those things, and I try to keep it all under control, and sometimes it gets out of hand. Am I the only one who worries about the days getting shorter after the summer solstice? I think about that and worry about that from June until the time change we go back to standard time, we end daylight Saving, and I think about it the most. There's the fourth of July tie in on the fourth of July, because I'm thinking it's going to be worse and worse. We'll start losing daylight, and then by the end of summer it's going to feel like we don't have any daylight. And then maybe in late October early November we get rid of daylight Saving and then I'm just an emotional wreck. Am I the only one who thinks about this?
Speaker 1: Marcus it? Ever you may be.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've got such a vampire schedule that I never see any sun anyway, and I wish I did. I gotta change my life around. But you know, we're both on a similar schedule, so we kind of I think we're probably prone to depression and or suicide because we're awake at nights so much.
Speaker 1: Maybe okay, let me stick with that.
Speaker 2: I actually sleep better emotionally after the sun has come up. What I mean by that is if I try to get into bed at like twelve o'clock, I can usually fall asleep, but then I start worrying about things sometimes and I'll start waking up.
Speaker 1: You're one of those too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, My mind starts racing when my head hits the pillow, so I've got to be absolutely exhausted. So and on a lot of nights, you know, I write after work, do my writing at night, and so I was up writing until dawn today on something that I'm nearly finished with. And you just gotta you know, if you do that kind of thing, you've got to go when the inspiration strikes you. And we're probably both gonna die like twenty years too early. Best part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Another aspect of this is I grew up in the Pacific Northwest for the most part, and that has a disproportional number of serial killers, and I think it's largely because of the weather.
Speaker 2: The mood is, My mood is always connected to the weather. And I don't know about you, but there's no better sleep for me. And this is the best part of this job. From like five am to nine am or ten am, I get the best sleep. Then not so much when I get in the bed at midnight, and then I just try to have a normal night sleep. Last night I did pretty well, but you know, I don't sleep as restfully until the early morning hours. It's almost like I need it light outside and it's hardest thing.
Speaker 3: No. I can relate to that, but I can also relate to wanting to murder the people with leaf blowers who work during those hours.
Speaker 2: I have those, and Stephan, you've seen how my house is set up. They have that undeveloped portion, but the leaf blowers are out there all weekend. And we have these train tracks where there's a train which comes. It's just south of Imperial Highway and they have a train every single morning at six am and seven am. Don't ask me why, Don't ask me how, but there's always a train. I wonder if it's the same one that goes through my spot, because sometimes I'll hear it. It's like I get that they have to alert that they're approachings, like okay, after about twenty five times, yes, I think we get it here today.
Speaker 1: It must be the same train. It has to be. It's got to be.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that's why I'm supposedly happening the best sleep. But you know, my mind is always racing during the nighttime hours.
Speaker 3: What do you do to still that, to quiet it? I don't know, apart from getting drunk.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I don't worry about it too much because I know, unless I have to get up early in the morning to do a radio interview or a TV interview, I don't worry about it too much because I'll eventually fall back of sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing that I always heard said about soldiers is that they could force themselves to sleep anytime they had an opening to do that. And I've never been able to do that. So a good podcast, I think, especially one of the true crime ones, will make me go to sleep right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also I'm telling all my business I sleep on my stomach because I can't sleep on my back. Sleepap man, yep, So I sleep on my stomach, and you know, you get your neck pains and your back pains and you hit pains, will sleep on the stomach.
Speaker 1: But I'm not wearing that, damn seapap. I'm just not just not. Now, those are funny. I like those.
Speaker 2: Oh and Mark, and you'll appreciate this. I had another one of my recurring dreams last night.
Speaker 3: Not the one where you're going to the bathroom. Yes, and you wake up, Yes, you do wet yourself. I'm not even wet myself. I'm just saying I had this recurring dream. If you don't know this, that I am doing number two in a public place and I'm stuck. Whereas, like, how am I going to get myself out of this without everyone noticing? It's almost like no one notices unless I move and excuse me.
Speaker 1: And if I move, everyone will start looking at me. It's the strangest.
Speaker 2: And there's also another part, and this is when I know I'm dreaming. If I try to text someone in the dream or call someone in the dream, I can never like successfully text someone. Oh god, I have those too, And I can't successfully call someone. It's like I always my fingers mess it up, or the call won't go through, or I can't find the number.
Speaker 1: Technology does not work in any of my dreams. I can't explain it.
Speaker 3: No, I have that exact same thing, and sometimes it's even on like the old rotary telephones. I start the number and I have to start it over it.
Speaker 1: You can never complete the call or the text.
Speaker 2: I don't and then I realize, Oh, then I start almost lucid dreaming because I, okay, I'm not this much of an idiot where I can't finish a finish a text message and I don't know it's a recurring theme. I just don't know to what that could be pretty scary. We need an expert to tell us what that means. If you're a dream expert. Maybe I can talk to George nor He probably knows the dream expert he's got to we Yes, I need someone to come in and analyze my dreams. Ask him about the poop dreams too. Oh no, that would be the first question I asked. Look, I'm always trying to defecate my dreams in public. What's going on with that doc?
Speaker 3: I'm so mine are similar, but I'm always racing to try and find a place and there's no place completely private.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, mine is much more specific. Yeah, I'm always in public and I'm done. Oh it starts off with you already were correct?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: I'm just there and then I don't think there's any toilet paper around.
Speaker 3: And does this correspond to any biological realities when you wake up?
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: It's not like like, for example, I know if I'm in my dream and I feel like I have to go to the bathroom. In other words, proceeding I usually wake up because that means take your behind to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That's usually number one. So this isn't some subconscious way of your body.
Speaker 2: Something's not going to No, it's not like I wake up and realize I have some sort of urge or anything. No, it's just it's predicament related, because it's not feeling related. It's just I'm there and I don't know what to do. I'm right in the middle of a movie theater. How am I going to get out of this? Yeah, we have to get to the bottom of this, so to speak. I can't stand it much longer. All right, So, Stephan, when you talk to George Norri's producer let him know I have a question asking geez.
Speaker 1: It's serious. No, it's very serious.
Speaker 2: I know it's probably it's probably connected something else. I just don't know what it's. Later with Mo Kelly Okay if I Am six forty Live everywhere in the I Heart Radio app.
Speaker 6: Okay fine Ko West HD two, Los Angeles, Orange County, more stimulating talk