Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco on Orlando.
Speaker 2: It was rock Station one on one one. W JR are roughly fifteen minutes left to get a vote in for you say, we play it if you'd like a shot to win Creed tickets along with Three Doors Down presented by w j r R at the Kia Center in December.
Speaker 1: You're voting at the j r R Facebook page on which ACDC song you want to hear.
Speaker 2: You say it, we play it. One with the most votes will play at nine.
Speaker 1: And somebody who votes is getting us tickets. You're just randomly picked for Creed tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, a bathroom king of Central Florida. I'm curious to get your take on this.
Speaker 1: Said it's gonna affect me, isn't.
Speaker 2: It potentially could if this idea, which it's an international story, but we that's one thing all of us globally have in common. We all got to go at some point.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you were going to say it was if it was local, that it was hurricane related and maybe all the flushing places are down or the don't you know, lift stations or whatever, But no, Okay, it's the international.
Speaker 2: A court in Switzerland has ruled that workers must clock out for bathroom breaks. Oh wow, Now I want you to stop and think a moment here, Taco.
Speaker 1: Our company would never do that, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying ours. There's probably some companies that might hear them go hey, they might be onto something there. We've got lots and lots of employees. If we the cumulative effect of getting the time back and not having to I'm not encouraging it nor condoning it. Don't hear me wrong, uh huh. But it brings up the conversation whose time is that? And in Switzerland they ruled that that's your time, not to be done on the company time.
Speaker 1: And if anybody knows time in Switzerland, it's yes the Swiss. Yeah, because of the Swiss army watch.
Speaker 2: Well in the Swiss timekeeping pieces, which the irony here is it is a company that makes uh watches and clocks that brought this to the court.
Speaker 1: They know their shoes too, with k Swiss. Remember those the preppy kids war them.
Speaker 2: They still make those, don't they. Probably they were just white sneakers.
Speaker 1: Right yeah. I think they had like stripes or something. No, but not black, just white. It was like the white stripes before the band was out. But anyway, you know, if I go to the bathroom, you got a clock out. If I'm a business owner, knowing what we all know about the amount of stories you hear them. Yes, I'm holding up my phone, is why he's saying. Yes, the amount of people that sit on their phone on the toilet. And I saw somebody a Mexican Mexican restaurant the night before the hurricane. Dude, it's taken this long to get my burrito and you're in there on the phone watching a show. You could hear the show. Yes, it was in Spanish too, so that's how I knew I wasn't peaking in saw the guy, but I just I watched him walk by as I was at the urinaline and go in, and then I hear this a show on his phone. I hear him sit down and do the show. I'm like, you've.
Speaker 2: Got to think that this even came up because of that and the courtesy being abused it is, That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're are I doing it here? No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm just saying, you know, there might be some employers in this country go hey, you see what they ruled in Switzerland. Why don't we give that a world here? See run that up.
Speaker 1: The flag pole At two GWO five two six. Somebody goes Swiss army watch question marks lo l.
Speaker 2: He said army knife. I did say watch? Did you say, oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they have the Swiss time pieces? Remember the ones? What were those Schwatch watches? I think we're made in Switzerland? Where was Schwat?
Speaker 2: Keep in mind is his bits and pieces bombs, so he might be very on target with this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, trust me Swatch. He's like he is the carpet bomber of information. I'll bomb it out there and then find out.
Speaker 2: It's a Swiss brand. They're made in Swiss and here comes the sick burn. He's gonna throw it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I didn't mean to say Swiss army watches. I meant to say swatchwatch pow.
Speaker 2: What what are we are?
Speaker 1: You gonna throw a sick burn on sickburn? That was a sick burn in its own, but I did. I screwed that up too by saying the wrong device. We understand. We understand you never owned a Swatch watch, did you? Did you ever own case Swiss either? I know that you had may pops.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No. So for the first name brand sneakers or shoes for that matter that I ever owned was a pair of Adidas sneakers, which I don't think I scored until circa fourth grade, maybe fourth fifth grade.
Speaker 1: I got to come out because I asked you I had k Swiss at one point.
Speaker 2: Well, you live in winter Park, and that's that's I mean. Look, you were blue blood through and through. Uh you know, did not on the teat up up until you were twenty six years old. Wait stop, I wasn't on the rough streets of winter Park, Florida.
Speaker 1: Trust me. I chose to live at home until twenty six because that way, it took me that long to get through college.
Speaker 2: You were ahead of your time. You were ahead of an entire generation doing just that right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saved the money on rent to buy weed, no, to live at home and drive the love wagon to and fro Valencia and then UCF after that, and I.
Speaker 2: Saved a lot of money. Patty. Congratulations to this Canadian dude who set some sort of new mark for eating two pounds of hot sauce in three minutes.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of people say your butt must burn a lot after you did that challenge right, and I've actually never experienced burn butt before. It's a genetic mutation, like it's it's like my superpower.
Speaker 4: I guess right today Mike, I can tellue. It was one of the most intense three minutes of record breaking I've ever witnessed. Oh, thank you, thanks. It was a new record title with a minim.
Speaker 2: Of these Guinness people will give you a title for anything.
Speaker 4: Now and wait to beat all three hundred grams. And today you managed a total of one point one two three legrands of sauce, which is a new Guinness World Records title. Congratulations, Mike, You're officially amazing.
Speaker 2: Why did I beat this record?
Speaker 3: Because I was a nasty one now as I was rough on the body for sure.
Speaker 2: Except his butt, Bob, because he doesn't get burned.
Speaker 1: But it's genetic. Yeah, bogle, woga, woga, woga. I know that's electric. John had to correct me, not you listener. So next we have next we have uh, you can come on in.
Speaker 2: I mean we're on the air.
Speaker 1: Oh well, cant me tell you in one minute? Cool? Cool? All right, I don't even remember when we were off.
Speaker 2: Yesterday morning we got knocked off in three forty three in the morning.
Speaker 1: Answer, Gil, damn Gil, Gil, I think he might not be it.
Speaker 2: Oh, there he is. I believe it was three forty three am yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we came back on yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for getting Thanks off, Gil, And hey, we actually think all the engineers on the air, like we always do.
Speaker 2: You guys kick ass.
Speaker 1: There you go, we did.
Speaker 2: I love it. Thanks Gil.
Speaker 1: That was by far the oddest experience in.
Speaker 2: Twenty six years. He's an engineer, right, yeah, let me stop.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, the doors closed and he's back at his desk listening, so stop.
Speaker 2: We're on the delay.
Speaker 1: He pat was going to look at the on air light was on, which is triggered when we opened the microphone, which means, hey, they're on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Kind of come back anyway. No, at least they got us on the air.
Speaker 2: That's all. We'd like to report that the uh guy uh, the guy with the extensive criminal record living on his sailboat in Tampa Bay, nicknamed Lieutenant Dan Uh. He rode the storm out and made it through. God told me to come out here and get a boat.
Speaker 1: I came out here and got a boat, and every minute been telling me over the last two days. I'm doing the right thing. He got my back.
Speaker 2: I'm in good shape by ain't sweating it. We're gonna ride this one out. We got shut up the way. We know what we're doing, and that's one of the word. To keep crying and we'll be fine. That's Joseph Mandelowski aka Lieutenant Dan with one leg who lived on a sailboat in Tampa Bay as Milton blasted through.
Speaker 1: Did he say at the beginning of that, the Lord told me to.
Speaker 2: Give Jesus or God or somebody. I have his story. And he looks exactly like you would envision him, or he sounds exactly like you would envision him looking. Okay, extensive criminal back. He's got out of prison in twenty twenty two, so kudos. I'm being out since twenty twenty two, Lieutenant Dan. And how he acquired the pretty nice looking sailboats he's been out of what since out of prison?
Speaker 1: Maybe he was in prison for stealing a sailboat, just kept it in storage the whole time and would be he didn't figure out. It's like that guy with the money who jumped from the plane. dB Cooper never found him. You know why he's spending that money to keep cover. I bet somebody said, isn't it our time, mister hand, and then followed up quick laid by a twatwatch Come on, dude, we are an adult show. And then somebody goes Swiss Movement Taco.
Speaker 2: This whole segment just won in about thirty seven different directions.
Speaker 1: I like one oh one one Double Jr R Orlando's rock station