Speaker 1: So you wake up, right, you pour your coffee, you sit down on your couch, and you flip open your laptop to check your email.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a totally normal, peaceful morning, exactly.
Speaker 1: It feels peaceful, but the reality is actually quite a bit darker because the second you connect to the Internet, you're essentially walking at your front door and stepping straight onto an active, hostile battlefield.
Speaker 2: Yeah you just you know, you can't see the artillery.
Speaker 1: Right, And that is exactly the core premise we're exploring in today's deep dive. We are looking at this incredibly revealing book called Advance Persistent Threat Hacking, The Art and Science of Hacking Any Organization.
Speaker 2: Bye Tyler Wrightson, Yeah.
Speaker 1: By Tyler Wrightson. And our mission today is basically to completely dismantle this myth that any organization out there is one hundred percent secure.
Speaker 2: Right, because none of them are, exactly And.
Speaker 1: We want to redefine what a modern threat actually looks like and dig into the mechanics of some truly mind blowing historical breaches.
Speaker 2: I think what's so great about Rightson's book is that he brings this very analytical, almost clinical perspective to a subject that, well, you know, it usually just generates a ton of anxiety.
Speaker 1: For sure. It's terrifying stuff it is.
Speaker 2: But he makes this really compelling case that while our digital world relies on all this complex cryptography and like intricate firewalls, the true vulnerabilities, the actual reasons these networks get compromised, they're almost always rooted in human nature.
Speaker 1: Human nature and like basic economic imbalances. Icly, yeah, so before we get into the actual mechanics of how these networks fall apart, I think we really need to establish who is breaking them down. The text lays out this framework called the threat pyramid.
Speaker 2: Right, the threat pyramid, so the author uses a very specific equation to categorize these actors. It's motives plus capabilities equals threat class.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: And then you take that threat class and add history and that gives you your threat. So at the very bottom foundation of this pyramid you have the unsophisticated threats, the ut exactly, these are just individuals with you know, minimum technical expertise. And then you move up through smart threats all the way to the very top, which is the advanced persistent threat or.
Speaker 1: APT, which for a long time the security industry basically reserve that APT term strictly for massive state sponsored intelligence agencies.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, the ones with bottomless budgets and huge teams.
Speaker 1: Right. But I really want to challenge our cultural perception of hacking here because the book fundamentally redefines what an APT is for the modern era.
Speaker 2: It totally does.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, we are all conditioned by Hollywood to picture a hacker as you know, some guy sitting in a dark room by hoodie, right, the hoodie is furiously typing custom green code to like smash through a firewall. But the text argues that an APT can actually just be a single, isolated individual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might have a microscopic budget, but what they have is a highly refined skill set and just relentless patients.
Speaker 1: Relentless, that is the word.
Speaker 2: It's the defining characteristic. A true APT will literally study a specific target for months. I mean they'll map out the organizational chart, observe the technology stack, and just wait.
Speaker 1: Just waiting for one employee to make a slight misstep.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And to your earlier point about the custom code from the movies, they increasingly rely on what the author calls exploitless.
Speaker 1: Exploits, Right, I was hoping we touch on that, because exploitless exploit sounds like a total contradiction. But the book uses this crowbar analogy that I think explains it perfectly.
Speaker 2: Oh, the crowbar is a great way to look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a crowbar is just a piece of metal, right. A carpenter uses it to remove nails, which is helpful, while a burglar uses it to force open a window.
Speaker 2: The tool itself is completely neutral. It's the intent that's malicious exactly.
Speaker 1: So in a network environment, an attacker doesn't need to write some super complex custom virus if they can just use the company's own perfectly legitimate file transfer software to quietly export sensitive data.
Speaker 2: Because to a firewall, that data exultration just looks like, you know, an author user backing up files over a completely standard protocol.
Speaker 1: Wow, So the security systems don't trigger it all.
Speaker 2: Nope, because the software is behaving exactly as it was designed to see.
Speaker 1: That exposes a massive structural flaw in how we defend networks. I mean, if a single individual using built in administrative tools is that potent, it raises a really frustrating question.
Speaker 2: Why do massive corporations fail to keep them out?
Speaker 1: Yes, they spend millions of dollars every year on dedicated to IT security teams. Why does they consistently fail?
Speaker 2: Well, right away, the text points to this brutal economic reality. The ROI, the return on investment for cybercrime is just completely skewed.
Speaker 1: Oh the bank robbery stat Yeah, there's a statistic in the book from twenty eleven that says the average physical bank robbery netted the criminal about eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Just think about the logistics of that. For eight grand, you need a weapon, a disguise, maybe a getaway vehicle.
Speaker 1: You're risking a shootout right, an.
Speaker 2: Armed confrontation, high speed evasion, and and potentially decades in a federal penitentiary, all for a payout that barely covers a couple months of rent.
Speaker 1: It's insane, but.
Speaker 2: Cybercrime flips that entire risk reward ratio on its head and attacker faces practically zero physical risk, none at all. They can operate from a country with no extradition treaties, stay completely anonymous, and siphon six or seven figures from a database from their couch.
Speaker 1: In a matter of hours. So the financial incentive is just overwhelmingly in their favor, but the defenders are also fighting this mathematically unwinnable battle right The book calls it the numbers game.
Speaker 2: The numbers game is brutal for defenders.
Speaker 1: Because a corporate security engineer has to flawlessly manage the staggering amount of variables they're configuring, hundreds of servers, patching apps, managing user permissions, training.
Speaker 2: Staff, and the attacker only needs that engineer to overlook one single detail, one tiny mistake.
Speaker 1: And that asymmetry is compounded by just how complex our software is. Now. The text uses Windows seven as an example, as it contains roughly fifty million lines of code.
Speaker 2: Fifty million. No human or even a massive team of humans, can hold the entirety of that architecture in their heads. It's impossible even if the developers achieved a near miraculous error rate, say just one percent of one percent of that code contained an exploitable logical flaw.
Speaker 1: Which is an incredibly generous.
Speaker 2: Error, very generous, But even then, that still leaves five hundred latent vulnerabilities baked right into the system, just waiting to be discovered.
Speaker 1: And when a researcher or a malicious actor actually finds one of those flaws, we enter what the industry calls the patch gap.
Speaker 2: Ah, the patch gap.
Speaker 1: Yes, from my understanding, it's basically this perilous window of time between a software vendor publicly acknowledging a vulnerability and the end user actually installing the security update.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that gap is structural. It's built into the system because a software company has to write the patch, then test it rigorously because you don't want the patch to accidentally crash other business apps, then distribute it.
Speaker 1: And then you have to rely on network administrators to actually schedule the downtime to apply it exactly.
Speaker 2: And that whole process can take weeks, sometimes months. Meanwhile, attackers are actively monitoring those vulnerability announcements.
Speaker 1: They see the announcement and just pounce immediately.
Speaker 2: They deploy attacks targeting all those unpatched systems. They basically live in that gap.
Speaker 1: But I'd argue the problem is even deeper than just the logistics of software updates, because the text delves into the psychology of insecurity.
Speaker 2: Right. The psychological aspect is huge.
Speaker 1: It introduces this concept of ambiguous causality. Basically, human evolution wired us to learn from immediate physical feedback. The book has this brilliant analogy about a car radio.
Speaker 2: I love the car radio analogy.
Speaker 1: Right. If you park in a dangerous neighborhood and leave your doors unlocked and someone steals your radio, you come back and see the shattered glass, the emotional sting is immediate.
Speaker 2: You feel the loss right then and there, exactly.
Speaker 1: Your brain instantly hardwire as a lesson, lock the doors.
Speaker 2: Next time, because our brains are fantastic at processing immediate physical consequences. But the digital realm totally strips.
Speaker 1: That away, totally. I mean, if you click remind me later on a critical security update for your laptop, nothing physical happens.
Speaker 2: Your computer keeps running perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then three months later, your credit card data is sold on some dark web forum, and maybe another two months pass before you even notice the fraudulent charges on your bank statement.
Speaker 2: The causality is entirely severed at that.
Speaker 1: Point, completely. Your brain fails to connect the pain of the stolen money with the decision to ignore that one specific software update five months prior.
Speaker 2: And because that feedback loop is broken, users continually engage in high risk digital behaviors, which brings us to a pretty sobering realization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the defense is so inherently fragile and the attack surface is so vast that the actors at the very bottom of the threat payer maide. Those unsophisticated threats can inflict catastros damage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk about those load tier threats. The text highlights physical skimmers as a prime example of this evolution.
Speaker 1: Oh the skimmers.
Speaker 2: Right. Initially, these started out as like crude, bulky machines that a corrupt cashier might secretly swipe your card through.
Speaker 1: But the hardware kept shrinking drastically.
Speaker 2: Criminals started cannibalizing cheap MP three players, using the tiny microscopic memory chips to build these razor thin overlays that sit perfectly flush inside an ATM card slot.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying. They just slide it right in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they pair that with a tiny pinhole camera pointed at the keypad, and suddenly they are capturing both the magnetic strap data and your PN and they didn't have to alter a single line of banking code.
Speaker 1: Wow. And we see that same low tech approach successfully attacking major critical infrastructure too. The book outlines this massive fraud campaign that targeted the power grid in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a fascinating case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people realized they could trick their residential smart electricity meters to drastically under reporting their power consumption. And they didn't do this by like hacking the utility central servers.
Speaker 2: No, nothing that complex.
Speaker 1: They simply place high powered neodymium magnets right on the exterior.
Speaker 2: Of the meters, which is brilliant in its simplicity.
Speaker 1: I was actually trying to wrap my head around the physics of that. From what I gather, those smart meters use internal current transformers to measure the flow of electricity. So a strong external magnetic field basically saturates the magnetic core inside the meter, totally blinding it so it can't register the power passing through.
Speaker 2: That is a perfect explanation of the physical mechanism. Yeah, exact or the book mentions they would use a cheap three hundred dollars optical probe purchased.
Speaker 1: Online, just off the internet.
Speaker 2: Right, they'd interface with the meter's diagnostic port and just alter the reporting software. That complete lack of sophistication costs the utility company and estimated four hundred million dollars in a single year.
Speaker 1: Four hundred million dollars yeah, just from magnets and cheap probes. Yea. Then there was the social engineering angle, which is perfectly illustrated by the Hollywood hacker Chris Cheney.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chris Cheney. This really highlights the human element.
Speaker 1: He gained access to the private email accounts of major celebrities, including Scarlett Johansson, which resulted in those highly publicized photo weeks. Now, you would assume a breach of that magnitude required, I don't know, an advanced decryption or a zero day exploit.
Speaker 2: Right, you'd think he was a mastermind.
Speaker 1: But the man was a self admitted novice. He didn't write malware.
Speaker 2: No, he bypassed the technical perimeter entirely. He just attacked the account recovery process.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He simply typed their email addresses and clicked forgot password mm and the systems prompted him with those standard security questions things like what was the name of your first pet or what high school did you attend.
Speaker 2: Which is a huge flaw when your targets are public figures.
Speaker 1: Exactly because of their public figures, he just opened a second browser tab, read through their Wikipedia pages or some old magazine interviews.
Speaker 2: And typed in the an it's almost too easy.
Speaker 1: And once he was in the account, he accessed the settings and created a hidden forwarding rule, so every single future email they received was silently copied directly to his own inbox.
Speaker 2: It perfectly demonstrates how a static verification system relying on biographical trivia as a security credential, it just fails completely. In the era of search engines, it totally fails.
Speaker 1: It also highlights with the book calls the weaponization of software. Take the case of Barry Ardolf, the quote unquote neighbor from Hell.
Speaker 2: Oh, this story is wild.
Speaker 1: He gets into this petty suburban dispute and decides to frame his neighbor for federal crimes. So he breaches the neighbor's home wireless network, which was using this outdated protocol called WP, and he routes horrific emails, including bomb threats to the Vice President through the neighbor's IP address.
Speaker 2: Well just to trigger a secret service rate on the poor guy's house.
Speaker 1: Which worked. But okay, WP or wired equivalent privacy i' voice heard WP was weak. But what actually makes it so easy to break?
Speaker 2: Basically, it comes down to how it handles the encryption keys WEP uses a very short string of data called an initialization vector to scramble the signal.
Speaker 3: Okay, an initialization vector, right, But because that vector is so short, the router ends up reusing the exact same mathematical values repeatedly as it transmits data packets.
Speaker 1: Oh icee.
Speaker 2: So if an attacker just sits outside your house with an antenna and simply captures enough of those overlapping packets, they can use a basic software tool to analyze the patterns and.
Speaker 1: Just reverse engineer the master.
Speaker 2: Passwords exactly in a matter of minutes.
Speaker 1: Wow. And that's the crucial point about Ardolf. When federal agents finally analyzed his hard drive, they didn't find sophisticated custom code. They found step by step pdf tutorials downloaded from the internet.
Speaker 2: He was just following instructions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't understand the cryptographic failures of WEP. He was just following a recipe and using port and click software built by someone else.
Speaker 2: And that encapsulate it's the whole concept of the weaponization of software. Historically, to execute a cyber attack, you needed a deep understanding of networking protocols and memory allocation. But today these highly complex attack vectors are packaged into really user friendly interfaces. The barrier to entry has completely evaporated.
Speaker 1: Which empowers individuals with zero technical background to execute sophisticated attacks exactly which leads us to a pretty daunting pivot. If point and click tools in the hands of some angry neighbor can trigger a secret service investigation, what is the ceiling here?
Speaker 2: That's the terrifying question.
Speaker 1: What happens when the entities building these tools possess limitless funding, teams of elite mathematicians, and a geopolitical mandate.
Speaker 2: Well, that brings us right back to the apex of the threat pyramid. The true advanced persistent threats typically nation states, and the clearest manifestation of that capability discussed in the text is Stucksnet.
Speaker 1: Okay, so before we dive into the architecture of stuxnet, I need to set an necessary guardrail for you listening. The book attributes the creation of stucksnet and its variants to specific nations, namely the United States and Israel operating against the Iranian nuclear program. We are strictly examining the technical analyzes and historical claims exactly as they are presented by the author and the source XT We are not endorsing these geopolitical attributions, and we aren't taking a position on the underlying conflicts. We are just reporting on the technological milestones the book describes.
Speaker 2: And it's a vital distinction to make. But from a pure engineering perspective, stucksnet fundamentally altered the entire security landscape. How so well in the security community, discovering a single zero day exploit, meaning a software vulnerability that is completely unknown to the vendor so no patch exists, that is considered a massive.
Speaker 1: Win, right, A zero days the holy grail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but stucksnet suxnet deployed four distinct Windows zero day exploits simultaneously, four of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just put that in perspective. Possessing four zero days is like walking up to the world's most secure facility and realizing you secretly hold master keys to the front gate, the elevator, the vault door, and the safety deposit boxes.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it's like. Furthermore, the nature of these specific exports was totally unprecedented. The text highlights that none of them relied on memory corruption.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me see if I grasp the significance of that. My understanding of memory corruption like a buffer overflow, is that you try to force a computer to store more data in a specific block of memory than it was designed to hold.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, It's like trying to pour.
Speaker 1: A gallon of water into a tank glass. Great visual The excess spills over overwriting adjacent memory spaces where the computer actually keeps its operating instructions, and the attacker hopes to overwrite those instructions with their own malicious code.
Speaker 2: That is a highly accurate visualization. The problem for an attacker, though, is that buffer overflows are inherently unstable. Often the program simply crashes, the user notices the application froze, and it gets notified.
Speaker 1: Ah So, by avoiding memory corruption entirely, the creators of Stuxnet ensured their exploits relied on perfectly reliable, quiet logic flaws.
Speaker 2: Yes, the system never crashed, It just seamlessly executed the unauthorized commands.
Speaker 1: And to further mask its presence, the worm signed its own code using legitimate digital certificates stolen from major hardware manufacturers in Taiwan. So the operating system just trusted it implicitly it.
Speaker 2: Did, But the truly groundbreaking element of stux Net was its final payload, the PLC rootkit.
Speaker 1: I found the concept of a PLC fascinating because, well, my laptop doesn't have one. Why is a programmable logic controller so vital to an industrial facility?
Speaker 2: So a PLC is the critical junction between the digital instructions and kinetic reality.
Speaker 1: Ginetic reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the physical piece of hardware that receives a command from a computer, like increase pressure, and it physically opens a vow, accelerates a motor.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: So stucks neet infected the windows baked monitoring computers in the control room. Sure, but its ultimate objective was to rewrite the logic residing on the PLCs that were connected to the uranium enrichmentd centrifuges.
Speaker 1: The book uses an analogy here that I think perfectly distills the horror of a PLC rootkit. Imagine you're driving a modern car. Stucksnet infects the car's central computer. It maliciously commands the engine control unit to accelerate to one hundred miles per hour, pushing the engine way past its red line until it physically destroys itself. Right, However, and this is the insidious part it intercepts the data flowing back to your dashboard, so your speedometer is locked at a reassuring thirty five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: It's chilling. Stucks net manipulated the PLCs to force the physical centrifuges to spin at destructive erratic frequencies, but simultaneously it fed pre recorded, completely normal operational data back to the human operators staring at their monitors, so.
Speaker 1: The engineers had no indication anything was wrong, none at all.
Speaker 2: Not until the hardware literally tore itself apart in the physical world.
Speaker 1: It totally bridges the gap between digital sabotage and physical destruction, and the text details how STUCKSNT was really merely the opening salvo. It was followed by these incredibly sophisticated descendants like Duqua and Flame.
Speaker 2: Right Degree was repurposed primarily for reconnaissance rather than destroying hardware. Its objective was to silently infiltrate networks and gather intelligence.
Speaker 1: And it achieved this via a highly targeted fishing campaign carrying a word document right Yes.
Speaker 2: The exploit triggered of vulnerability in the way the Windows operating system rendered a specific true type font.
Speaker 1: Which sounds completely bizarre. On the surface, we think of a font as just a collection of visual shapes, like the curve of an S or the stem of a T. How does a shape compromise an operating system?
Speaker 2: Well, it's because fonts are not just static images. They are complex mathematical instructions. The fond file actually contains executable code that tells the operating system's rendering engine exactly how to draw those shapes on the screen at different sizes.
Speaker 1: Well, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the attackers crafted a malformed font file. When the rendering engine tried to process those malicious drawing instructions, it triggered a vulnerability that allowed the attackers to execute arbitrary code with the deepest system privileges.
Speaker 1: So you literally just open a document to read it, the computer tries to draw the text, and the machine is yours. It's that simple that leads us to Flame, which the book describes as a twenty megabyte espionage behemoth, which is massive compared to Stuxnet's half megabyte size. Massive it could activate microphones to record ambient room audio, scrape data from nearby Bluetooth devices, But the most staggering technical achievement was its use of an MD five collision attack to forge a Microsoft certificate.
Speaker 2: And to understand the gravity of that, we really have to look at cryptographic hashing.
Speaker 1: Okay, lay it on me.
Speaker 2: A hash function takes any amount of digital data and runs it through an algorithm to produce a fixed length string of characters. It basically acts as a unique digital fingerprint for that file.
Speaker 1: So if I change even one comma in a massive software update, the resulting hash fingerprint will look completely different.
Speaker 2: Precisely. Operating systems use these hashes to verify that an update is legitimately from Microsoft and hasn't been tampered with in transit. An MT five collision occurs when you manage to find two completely different files that mathematically produce the exact same hash fingerprint.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The creators of Flame possessed enough computing power and mathematical insight to engineer their malicious malware file so that it generated the identical MT five fingerprint as a legitimate Microsoft update.
Speaker 1: So they forged the cryptographic.
Speaker 2: Seal perfectly perfectly bypassing the operating system's core defense mechanism.
Speaker 1: The sheer mathematical horsepower required to calculate that collision at the time is just staggering, it really is. The book also details how apts compromise trust on a corporate level, specifically highlighting the twenty eleven brooch of RSA. Now, anyone who has worked in corporate security is probably familiar with RSA's secure tokens. You know, the small devices that generate a new six digit pass code every sixty seconds for two factor authentication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the attackers recognize that trying to broot force a defense contractor's network directly was just too difficult. Instead, they executed a supply chain attack. They targeted the company that manufactured the digital locks exactly. It began with a phishing email sent to a small subset of RSA employees. The attached Excel spreadsheet contained a zero day exploit targeting Adobe Flash.
Speaker 1: So an employee opens a spreadsheet, the hidden flash object executes, and it drops a remote access trojan. The text identifies it as poison ivy onto the mission.
Speaker 2: YEP, and from that initial foothold they moved laterally through RSA's internal network because they were hunting for a very specific database containing the seed data for the secure dokens.
Speaker 1: And the seed data is essentially the foundational cryptographic formula assigned to every individual token. Right, if an attacker possesses the seed data and knows the current time, they can perfectly calculate what those six digits will be without ever needing physical possession of the hardware token.
Speaker 2: So by expiltrating that database, the attackers effectively cloned the master keys. They subsequently use that compromise seed data to bypass the two factor authentication systems. A massive defense contractors like Lockheed Martin.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant in the worst way. And we see that same strategy of undermining fundamental trust mechanisms in the Digitotar incident. Ah. Digitotar, Yeah, they were a Dutch certificate authority. Their entire business model was acting as a trusted third party verifying the identity of websites. Hackers breached their infrastructure and generated fraudulent security certificates for domains like.
Speaker 2: Google, and armed with those fraudulent certificates, the attackers could execute massive man in the middle.
Speaker 1: Attacks, basically intercepting the connection.
Speaker 2: Exactly when a user in a targeted region attempted to log into Gmail, the attacker intercepted the connection, presented the fake but mathematically valid certificate, and silently decrypted the supposedly secure communications of roughly three hundred thousand individuals prenominantly located in Iran.
Speaker 1: So looking at this entire landscape, I think a listener might naturally think, well, I don't design nuclear centrifuges, and I'm not a federal defense contractor. Why does this matter to my personal digital life.
Speaker 2: It's a common reaction.
Speaker 1: But the text argues forcefully that in a hyper connected environment, your lack of classified data is irrelevant. Your hardware possesses processing power that can be hijacked to mind cryptocurrency or launch denial of service attacks. Your identity carries a credit history that can be monetized. We are all deeply entangled in a network where the structural advantage heavily favors the aggressor.
Speaker 2: It really does. The cybersecurity industry operates in this constant cycle of patching and building pollar walls, but the underlying architecture is inherently porous. The apt methodology leveraging infinite pa patients, exploiting human psychology, weaponizing software complexity. It ensures the offensive side maintains the high ground for a long time.
Speaker 1: Which leaves us with a deeply provocative concept to consider As we close. The author returns frequently to the idea of the weaponization of software. We've seen how prepackaged exploit kits and PDF tutorials allow someone with zero technical knowledge to terrorize a neighbor or disrupt critical systems.
Speaker 2: We are already living in a reality where the tools do the heavy.
Speaker 1: Lifting, right, So if we extrapolate that trend, we have to ask what happens when advanced artificial intelligence is fully integrated into offensive cyber operations?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow, if a point and click interface makes a novice dangerous today, will AI become the ultimate iteration of weaponized software? Imagine a system that automates the entire apt methodology, An AI that can independently scan fifty million lines of legacy code and seconds discover novel zero day vulnerabilities, mathematically calculate hash collisions, and draft perfectly personalized phishing emails based on a target's social media profile.
Speaker 2: That is a terrifying shift in the threat landscape.
Speaker 1: Will we reach a point where anyone with a credit card to rent server space can deploy a fully automated nation state level cyber repon right from their living room.
Speaker 2: It forces us to ask how traditional human speed defense mechanisms could possibly secure a network against an automated adversary that learns exponentially, operates continuously, and requires zero sleep.
Speaker 1: It fundamentally changes the equation of trust. Keep that in mind the next time you dismiss a software update or connect to a public network. You aren't just logging on. You are stepping onto a constantly evolving battlefield. Keep questioning the systems you rely on, and keep learning. Thanks for diving deep with us today