Speaker 1: Or when it decides, and we are live today is September eleventh, twenty twenty four, eight oh two am. I'm here with Diego Garcia Bulletproof pub and we have a very special guest, the founder of FTJ Media, SFR and Money Tree Publishing, Dave Gaheri.
Speaker 2: Hello, Dave, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 3: Daniel?
Speaker 2: And Diego Garcia never made it to Diego Garcia and in the Navy, and I'm probably fortunate not to have.
Speaker 4: Made it there.
Speaker 2: From what I've heard, it was just like a rock How about you, Daniel. I mean, I don't know. I don't think the Coast Guard when it went out to those regions, right.
Speaker 1: No, sir, nope. I was compas on Luca's Portavera Masalan Manzanillo. We did a nice Maaja Peninsula drugon Addiction.
Speaker 2: Very nice, very nice. Yeah. So thank you for having me on briefly for the beginning of your show, and I just wanted to stop by for a couple of reasons. One is, of course we've got FTJ off the ground, and thanks really to you, primarily Daniel for introducing us to Josh who who shouldn't have done that, Josh who is doing great work over there, and of course you made the introduction, so thank you, Daniel. If it wasn't for you doing that, then not to say that it never would have happened, but it certainly wouldn't have happened in the manner that it has happened, and that manner is very positive. So we've been getting a lot of the kinks worked out. And well, you and I were just speaking yesterday and we're communicating yesterday, I think we were speaking and you said that you're very impressed with the platform and how it's performing. So that goes a long way because you do a lot of show, a lot of great shows, and you've been doing this for a while, and that's really why FTJ came to be for the hosts, so the hosts, the creators, the talent can do their shows in the best way possible. And of course that leads me into the next part of why I want to come aboard. And by the way, I'm I'm going to be doing this with all the hosts coming aboard their shows if they would have me to talk about, you know, whatever they'd want to talk about, but primarily to promote them for the great work they're doing. And so you are doing terrific work, and it came to my attention that you are in dire need of a new computer. And you know, I've been using this computer for probably seven years. I'm thinking the time just goes so fast. I'm not one of these people who goes out to you know, you take those surveys and they say, are you the first to Are you the type of person who's the first to adopt a new technology? You know, I'm like the last to do that. So I will use something as long as I can, you know, I try to get the most bang for the buck. Like our car, it's a two thousand and seven Chrysler PACIFICA and it's got like it's about to hit I think, two hundred and forty thousand miles, but it runs and there's no car payments and it's reliable. So the same with my computer. But it gets to a point where obviously you've got as much as many miles out of them as you can, as you know, as both of you guys know. And so we're at that point now. And so when you and I talked about that recently, you know, when that was brought to my attention, I wanted to make a special plea to your listeners to help you. Because one of the things about what Daniel does as the listeners I'm sure know, and what the other hosts do, is not done to get rich or to make money. It's done because there's something inside of each one of us that needs to get out. We need to get this information out, and that's really what motivates us. I know that motivates me, and I'm pretty sure that's what motivates Daniel. So we're not doing it for money. It's not like we, you know, grew up and said, well, you know, Johnny, what do you want to be when you grow up? You know, I want to be a I want to be an internet radio host. Yeah. No, So you just get to that point and once you're there, you realize what you have to do. And one of the most important parts of putting on these types of shows is the technology that accompanies the host. And so in this case, Daniel really needs a computer and it's a modest computer. He's going to build it himself, and the goal is eighteen hundred dollars, which to some people I guess isn't a lot. To others, it's a lot of money. I know, I don't have eighteen hundred dollars in my pocket. I probably have like twenty five dollars cash in my pocket. So this is very important. And Daniel, it's a give send go site where they can make that donation, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The description of the video is it's gives and dot com backslash and then the show name, which is B A A L B U S T E R S.
Speaker 2: That's so easy. Is there any way you can put it up on the screen?
Speaker 5: Sure, let me go ahead and click and then one second presents Yeah, there we go, you know, yeah, sorry, there it.
Speaker 2: Is all right awesome, So I think, uh you're about halfway there roughly. I don't know, but I think that's that's about right. So all you need is another nine hundred dollars uh to do it. So uh, you know, coupled with this this drive, this modest drive that Daniels running, is the fact that, uh, these stations like F t J Media or any of them out there, they are listener supported, non commercial because obviously they are not going to be companies lining up to advertise on these stations. Just got a notification about I think it was on telegram from someone let me just look it up, see if I'm right, because this is what happens. Yeah, so sky News presenter, a Sky News presenter, Belle Danati, is axed by broadcaster after she compared Israel's campaign in Gaza to the Holocaust. And that's today, September eleventh. So that's on I guess Sky News or any of these other outlets. So the point is is that in this case here the Holocaust obviously, you know, as Daniel has talked about many times, that's their sacred ground because everything's based on them being the victims. And so as soon as this topic is breached by someone in a position of influence like a broadcaster, a talking head, as soon as they don't show it the proper respect that the Jew is demanding, then they order whoever is in charge of in this case Sky News to get rid of this person. And of course they have no power. It's just conspiracy theory, like white replacement theory, another conspiracy theory. So and I'm sorry, the phone's ringing, so I will ignore that, but I turn the ringer off. So with these type of stations, we can say those things, but the consequence of saying those things is that we're not going to have any advertisers, so we all depend on the listeners to support the hosts and the station. And I've said this before. The station isn't in existence to make money. The station is in existence to support the hosts because the hosts are the ones who allow the station to exist. You know, it's just like I guess the most basic you know phrase that you hear. You know, without without customers, a company wouldn't exist. Yeah, that's true, and why these companies treat the customers like shit. So it's the same thing with FTJ. Without the hosts, FTJ wouldn't exist. So I would hope that some of the listeners today listening to me right now, listening to the show, will go to that gift single link and make a nice donation to Daniel. His work is very unique and he's an author as well. If you haven't gotten his book, get his book and his sauce. But most importantly, he really needs that computer because this one is really on its last legs. So please go to that gifts and go link and if you can give it a nice donation and let's see if we can knock this out today so he could get those parts and start building it. And you know, any donation is fine, really five dollars, ten dollars, but if you can and you feel like you're able to do it, a larger donation will help us get there quicker. So thank you for listening to what I had to say. And I hope that this campaign is successful today and you can get those parts and get that new technology going.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Dave, appreciate your time. Thank you for your continued support and you know encouragement too. That's invaluable. And I would love to have you on for a full time show sometime in the future.
Speaker 2: Anytime, Yeah, anytime.
Speaker 1: Just let me know, Daniel, right, and we maybe we can introduce you to the guys when you have more time to absolutely sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just have a busy day today, and you know it's many of the days are you know, famili or like that. But you know, I wanted to set time aside for this because this is really important. I want to see you have the right computer, the right technology to be able to do the things that you do without having to struggle. And that's what it is right now. It's a struggle, uh, you know, and and it's not good. It's it's just not good to struggle because we are uh, you know.
Speaker 1: Take the focus off of what you're doing, so focus.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we're in a war. Uh. We are in a war. Uh. And and this isn't like you know, you know, like a joke or anything like or or you know, just some sort of a you know, a phrase that sounds good. You know, we are in a war. We are in a war, and they want us dead. Facts absolutely faster now more than ever. So thank you again, Daniel and Diego Garcia. Nice to meet you and all of your listeners. Thank you for allowing me to say this. And I bid you farewell and hope you have a wonderful show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Dave.
Speaker 1: That was Dave Gaherry, founder of FDJ Media, Money Tree Publishing and formerly SFR. We have Nicodemus is in the house. Nicodemus.
Speaker 3: Hey, Bud, Hey, whoa.
Speaker 4: Good to have you on man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, here you could make.
Speaker 1: It okay, So before we get into it, because I know you guys have a lot of stuff prepared. There's gonna be a lot of great information here. It would be very uncool if we didn't at least address and acknowledge what today is, and that is September eleventh, obviously, right, So in honor of that, I did wear this shirt today. Bill Cooper was right because he did in the very beginning I tackle this. He was on air for eight to ten hours that day giving us the reports, and you know, he lived the life. He dedicated himself to it, and he lost his life in the process. So to Bill and to everybody who lost a family member into the victims there of the Massad Israel joint operation with the CIA, FBI and our government murdering Americans on our own soil. Let that sink in when we're celebrating and supporting any candidate or anybody else who's all in with Israel genocide of Palestine. At the moment they murdered three thousand people will give or take in our country on nine to eleven. They did it, and that should tell you who actually runs our country to and who was like, what's really going on here? Okay, now that we've addressed that, guys, take it away. Man, I forget I just.
Speaker 3: Hey, watching you guys before before we get too far off of that. Daniel, I got a question, correct me if I'm wrong, But wasn't The original raid date for Bill Cooper September supposed to be nine to eleven, and they missed because he was in a different studio broadcasting covering the tragedy.
Speaker 1: No, no, the the the warrant or whatever the bs they had was supposed to be for that date, and because of what happened, they pushed it up. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I got you. Yeah, and then it wind up being remember remember the fifth.
Speaker 2: Of November, right.
Speaker 1: Interestingly enough, it's all it's all mm hmm, just to put their signature on it that Hey, it's the Jesuit. So the Jews who did this to you? Take that?
Speaker 3: Just wanted to make sure I was getting that correct.
Speaker 1: Exactly, all right, So diego. Yeah, you guys, You guys, you and Nick have been coordinating for a question of time, and this the man in the field is Nicodemus with this continuation of what's going on and what the hell happened to America and by whom did it happen? You know? So I'm gonna let you guys jump in. I'm I'll be here for for garnish and let you guys you know, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, well I think that We're going to continue down this wrote a research into the scientific expert. Now it's governing our society. But you know, Nick and I have been talking a lot in the last couple of days. Sorry, and you know, we've uncovered a bunch more interesting stuff related to brand Eyes but also to Lincoln and brand Eise and you know, some incredibly groundbreaking stuff if true. So we are entering a little bit of speculation when we talk about the relationship between brand Eyes and Lincoln. Brand Eise is born in Lincoln, Louisville. Sorry, there's a whole other realm in Lincoln, Nebraska too that we've sort of uncovered. The origins of social science and the Brandises. There's a whole other sect of brandises in Omaha, and they're opening up department chains, department store chains.
Speaker 1: Got to have the funding, got to have the money.
Speaker 4: And it's materialism. So you can see that they're adding an aspect. This is one of the ways that they were going to control the West was through our addiction to materialistic you know, pursuits and such.
Speaker 1: Yeah, acrupetizing is the is a it's a weapon against small business entrepreneurship. Yeah, unlimited funding, they can fail upward. They can take losses that other small businesses can, so they can steal the market underneath them, you know, from underneath them.
Speaker 4: So maybe I'll just take a minute here and sort of tell everybody what we what I've discovered, and then Nick can take it from there.
Speaker 1: I don't think FTJ media is playing. I'm just going to back out, go ahead, I'm just going to okay, sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because Brandeis is born in eighteen fifty six and Lincoln is assassinated in eighteen sixty five. So there's there's a period of time, a significant period of time, where Lincoln and brand Dies overlap, their lives overlap, and when you have a look at the two pictures of brand Eyes and Lincoln together, which I've studied quite a bit lately, there is some some undeniable similarities in their facial structures and the fact that the brandizes the Whales W E H l e last name, and the dembits is. We're all coordinated in this three family transfer from the Prague area of Europe to the you know, the West and specifically the midwest of America. This is where they were targeting because the Midwest is open to progressive ideas, at this time. It's more progressive than the Eastern establishment, for sure. This is what their game plan was. This is how they went into the belly of the beast, literally went into America and ratted it from the inside out. Many of your viewers and listeners would know this, but we're showing exactly how. So all I'm saying in this is speculation that there is a distinct possibility that Brandeis is actually the son of Abraham Lincoln. Because you know, we're we're talking about a Francs Millieu. We're talking about an Antinomian movement of people coming over that are allegedly, you know, participating in all kinds of anti moral taboo social topics. But they're also apparently having sex with their own daughters and orgies and you know, all of those kinds of things. And so is it a reach to say that Brandei's quite possibly could be Lincoln's son and that Lincoln was rising at that.
Speaker 1: Time, or even you know, just a relative.
Speaker 4: Or a nephew or a double nephew, like we see so much, right, I think we have a pretty distinct But then again, like you said, they do life swap and all this other stuff too.
Speaker 1: Frankis. So even if indirectly, you know he had a quote unquote father, because that that you can we can pin down that Brandeis certainly had a distinct father God, yes, right, but in and you know the advanced age of Lincoln at the time he goes maybe not, maybe that could have still been a thing.
Speaker 4: Yea, it could still be a thing. And we look at Bill Clinton or William blythe the third is his real name, and his daughter and her similarities, and then you look at the royal family and the princes, and there's an odd redhead in there. So we see often that, you know, the mainstream telling of what is going on is obviously fake when you take a look for yourself and view these people that we're talking about. And so the other thing that I want to mention here is that Louis Brandeis, he's the leader of Zionism. He changes his middle name late in his life too to Dembitz in honor of his uncle, who is one of the earliest Zionists. Eighteen fifties or so. He's involved in this congregation of Hebrew and Christian followers, so he's bringing them together. And this is Frederica's brother This is Lewis Brandeis's uncle, and he is in Lincoln's administration. He's part of Lincoln's cabinet. So this is why I'm saying it's all there, it's all available. The only thing that we haven't been able to determine is whether Lincoln was in that area Louisville, nine months prior to Brandei's being born. Now that is an election year, eighteen fifty six, and Lincoln is traveling around America doing speeches. We just I haven't had time to confirm any of that yet. And if anybody's out there that has some time, research and try to find me where Abraham Lincoln was nine months prior to Brandi's being born, and then I'll leave it to Nick because I know Nick you have some time constraints.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that's actually that's one of the things that I was going to try to track down when I head back to the place that we had talked about, was there's a vast collection of stuff on Lincoln there, and excuse me, I'm going to try to if it's anything it's if it's set up anything like LdB stuff, then it should have handwritten letters, correspondence with different people all dated and chronologically ordered. So that's what I'm going to be looking at specifically next time and trying to place him in that timeframe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know what's significant that in the works. Yeah. What's significant about what you said about them bringing the Christians in on this is that string of the Frankists becoming what we now call Zionists, and that Christian Zionism, those brethrens that I've discussed over and over again that were denight Frankist that had had baptized and converted quoting quote so.
Speaker 4: And this details perfectly with the dispensational movement, you know. And Louis Brandize his son in law as the father of the Social Gospel, and his great grandson today is the president of the Interfaith Alliance.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost too obvious, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's wild. I'm also glad you brought up Bill Clinton just for the simple fact of him being from Arkansas. And one of the things that we've been looking at also is the Albert Pike letters to Mazzini. And one of the things that I talked with both of you about is how there's a phrase that Mazzini uses that is very similar to how the progressives called everything the new freedom, the new Gospel, the new this, the new that. When the Maszini letters he refers to everything as the young, the young Turks specifically among other groups, but he he prefaces it all with young instead of new, which when you think about it, it's really a synonym for each other.
Speaker 4: Yes, and we see that today. Trudeau and all of these leaders that are going on right now, they're all part of the the youth. I don't know who it was that lined them all up. Was this to do with the close schwab and the great reset and such? Was putting these people like Macron and here in Canada Trudeau in charge? And they're all considered the young something or older I can't remember, young leader, young global leaders.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's exactly it. And the reason we started looking at the Albert Pike Mazzini letters is just for the simple fact that he predicted three world wars, he predicted who they would be between. And some people like to say, oh, well, those letters are a fraud. Whatever it's happening, whether it was a order, whether it's authentic, Are they correct? Are those things unfolded in front of us? As we speak.
Speaker 1: Yes, they say the same thing about those place is that not in effect? I mean?
Speaker 4: And that in itself makes them important to consider.
Speaker 3: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Oh and just just to touch on when you brought up the Young Turks, just as a reminder to everybody else out there too, that the leaders of the Young Turks with a Don Mug which was a Sabot, and Francis who converted to quit his mom and they were the ones leading the charge and getting all the Muslims riled up to kill a million or so Armitian Christians.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Holocaust that we don't actually ever talk about.
Speaker 3: Well one of them. There's also the hola domer that we don't ever talk about either, which is Ukraine. Again.
Speaker 4: And one other thing I wanted to add to that regarding Brandi's Lincoln and his mother. Lincoln's mother's maiden name is Hanks, and he is a direct relative of Tom Hanks. And Tom Hanks was born exactly one hundred years after Louis browande Is in nineteen fifty six. Are you interesting information for you?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: And that's admitted. Tom Hanks will admit that to you, that he's a direct descendant of Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 3: It's also interesting to look at where they settle geographically, not just for the way of people thinking at the time and then being able to slide some of the more progressive stuff in, but the resources in those areas. So if you were looking to say, set up and supply a war, a war machine, a country for war, you would set up somewhere where it was plentiful with let's say, saltpeter for making gunpowder, someplace that was plentiful with coal for fuel or wood for building barracks and equipment. You'd set up someplace that had easy access to a river so you could ship the goods back and forth and supplies. And that's basically here. Yeah, I mean it's this is definitely war central if they were looking for supplies back then. As far as the way things were done in that era, I mean, Mammoth Cave is.
Speaker 4: A huge saltpeter uh depot deposit.
Speaker 3: I mean that that's that's why people started going into it to get saltpeter out of it to make gunpowder.
Speaker 1: Right, So the same thing that that uh that stifles your manhood is what they use in gunpowder. That's something trivia fact there.
Speaker 3: It's it's one of the things, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, Louisville very interesting it in that aspect that it's geographical location and the river, the Ohio River going right through there. I was looking at the map last night, just trying to wrap my head around the area, and yep, it's and this is really what was going on in the day all over America, right, They were establishing rail lines, not necessarily for transporting people on their holidays, but to extract natural resources from all over America in order to build war material and war machine. This is really the legacy of the rail lines in America that nobody talks about. But it's obvious when you look at the chronology that a lot of these were built directly to transport natural resources coming out of mines.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a perfect example of one that kind of failed too in Death Valley that it was created specifically for that, and then they meled it one hundred fifty miles because it was still too far away from the site for the borax back then.
Speaker 4: Right, And that establishes cities, establishes America. Uh, and according to their natural resources, this is how the cities were really created.
Speaker 3: I found out Jacob Schiff was down here as well for a period of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was he doing?
Speaker 1: Dater next time.
Speaker 3: Checking in on his investments with Ellen and railroad Louisville and Nashville.
Speaker 1: Right right, and Rockefeller was standard Railroad right.
Speaker 3: And then you look at the Flexner's being here and drafting the Flexing report for Rockefeller Medicine.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, amazing.
Speaker 3: We've got a street here named after Flexner literally, and.
Speaker 4: Brand Eyes, I would assume as well.
Speaker 3: No, oh yeah, there's there's streets and schools and banners and everything.
Speaker 4: Banners on sides of buildings and pictures on walls. You've shown me. That's just an amazing thing. And this is really speaks to propaganda. I think, I really do believe this, that this is the era that is being gate kept. So we talk about limited hangouts and controlled opposition, gatekeepers, all of these phrases, But what is it that they're trying to hide from the general public. I think it is this this progressive angle that has infiltrated both sides of the political environment with so many I would say, all of your viewers and listeners know that the two party system is corrupt, but very few could tell you exactly why. Or how. And we are showing this that it is the progressive era that goes the third party goes right up the middle, discolors the blue and red into the same color purple, and they're basically just one giant uniparty with a bunch of flying monkeys. Yeah, a bunch of people that still believe in the validity of the two party system. It's crazy. Launch.
Speaker 1: The significance of the Civil War and Lincoln is that that paved the way. There was no more consent of the governed, and the debt that was incurred through that war brought us right back under the heel of the Rothschild and City of London bankers, and that gave them basically cart blanche to do whatever they wanted here. And then you started seeing everything build up in these corporations moving in and all this building of these with these roth Child agents, Morgan, you know, Rockefellers, all that creating what you're talking about right now. And that was the soft takeover or the beginning of it. And when you're talking about correct progressivism, it's not so much that they were hiding it. It's that they were hiding the true intent because they were selling it as liberation, just like Mason's do liberty, fraternity equality, and you know it's not when you understand the true intent of it, that's when it starts to make an impact. But the way it was sold was like, this is just evolution of mankind and civilization and this is the way to the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So Nico Dimas, if there's something you want to cover here, it's time sensitive before you got to go, maybe now is the time because I'm gonna get into Brandeis in DARPO.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, just real quick. And it kind of branches off what Daniel just said about the way things are sold and what you said about propaganda. Literally, the people who foment propaganda and basically, like you were saying in the last show last Wednesday, who set up Hollywood, they were people who sold things initially, and that's the way that they looked at the movies they were they were ways to sell things, sell products, to sell war as a product, if you think about it, really, at the end of the day, that was their specialty. So they just took it and put it on a screen, on the on the silver screen basically and sold it there everybody there. The documentary that that Wayne or Dwayne was citing was saying that people actually used to go to the movies once a week back then. I mean that's a direct feed, sure, y yeah, yeah. And you had the little what were they called war war shorts that they would show before every feature. Yep, you know, I mean you're selling war literally.
Speaker 4: And that is the Committee on Public Information, that is the first ever propaganda wing of the American government. And they tried to and they did successfully get all of Americans to go from non interventionalists to warmongers in four.
Speaker 1: Months, right by shaming them with this idea of isolationist and that's like some sort of primitive cave man.
Speaker 4: Yes like that, right, right, And this is the idea of progress that you have to keep up with the times or you're going to fall behind, become a luddite and an old man, and it's lost touch with time. This is the ultimate ridicule, right, because ridicule is a powerful form of logical fallacy. Right.
Speaker 1: They wanted to say that if you don't go that way, then you're just ignorant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and motion picture when you think about it, up until the origins of Hollywood nineteen in the nineteen teens and nineteen twenties. All they could do for propaganda was paintings and posters and pictures. Nothing moved yet. But as soon as they found the magic of motion picture and being able to put pictures together it, and especially once they were able to put music and speaking to it, it became the most persuasive form of propaganda still to this day.
Speaker 1: There's a really weird history of that too. When you get into the World's Fairs and why all these isis theaters were here when apparently the technology hadn't come yet. That there was these motion pictures theaters like all over the place, and they were huge. Sometimes they seeded more people and then lived in the towns, and there's so there's there's some hidden history erased straight up from our technology and everything else. That's why I say that the World's Fairs were they were the like last Hurrah before they decided to take down to the old civilization. It was like a party, you know, so what we had because we're going to say we're going to get rid of it now.
Speaker 4: It's almost a primitive revelation of method. It's and they had architects and everybody. You know, Uh, I can't remember his name starts with a B. But he's a famous architect and he studied at Bozart in Paris or in France, and he was he was one of the ones that designed the World Fare at least in Chicago, but I think San Francisco too. And these are real really just from what I see and from my research, they are showing what the future is going to look like. There was no architecture like that that they were proposing in America. This neo classicalism right with the pills that looks like the Parthenon. This is what they were really representing it through Bose Art. And now all of our government buildings started by Woodrow Wilson and finished by FDR. When you look, all of the government buildings are all of a neo classical variation, right. Uh So those Worlds Fairs are very important. This is where the Ferris wheel comes from, and so much stuff that, uh, you know, I encourage people to go and look into those.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One more thing too, as far as the the documentary that you sent me to watch, there was something called the Edison Rules on motion pictures and they just made me think about it. Yeah, the Hayes Code there was the Hayes code, but there was something else to do with the name Edison. And when he spoke about the world's fairs, the world's fairs were lit by That's where Edison came to prominence, was with his light bulbs, or well somebody's light bulbs. That's that very know who you talk to. But that he's the one who got the credit for it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, in a lot of ways, we have to sorry, go ahead, No, I.
Speaker 3: Was just going to say, it's just an interesting connection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember what I was gonna say. So, Brandeis, you know, is deeply involved in the these railway lines and setting precedent through UH Federal Supreme Court cases. He does this across the board in all aspects of our life. But we're talking about the rail lines. Brandeis is there. He's central to it all. Okay. And so just in the last couple of days, I want to say thank you to Mark Hodges and Patrick Nash because they asked, you know, they actually brought to my attention and I'm going to share it here that that the survey domestic surveillance program that the United States has instituted on us is actually named after brandece. Okay, so can you see that?
Speaker 1: Well, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's from the DARPA Dot Mill website.
Speaker 1: So that's it. So they're they're confirming that this is a brand ICE program.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you have it.
Speaker 4: Do you see that DARPA BRANDISE program aims to ensure online privacy through technology?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, beautiful, So here it is. They're they're admitting here that the domestic surveillance program that they have largely been allowed to create through nine to eleven really in a lot of ways, right, So it being nine to eleven today, it's at least yeah, it's yeah, it was obviously there before, but accelerated after. You know, we're all very aware of how much more difficult it became to travel after nine to eleven, and just how much of our personal privacy went out the window after nine to eleven, and so, you know, domestic surveillance definitely wrapped up. It was after nine eleven that we just started seeing everything being recorded by cameras.
Speaker 1: The Carnegie Midlligan Milan University, I see, but next to the doctor Sweeney thing, just that name Carnegie emil together is enough, you know.
Speaker 4: And so this originally was oh no, that's a different one because see brand Eise is so influential that we've got to get to the eugenics movement and forced sterilization here. Still, So I'm confusing two stories that we've just sort of found this last week. So here's one. This is amazing that Brandie is the name for the domestic surveillance program the United States is instituted on all of us because it's not.
Speaker 1: Just you know, online privacy through thericology and.
Speaker 4: Freaking, and so it's long been presented through brand Eye back in the day that this was for our personal privacy.
Speaker 1: This was posted twenty fifteen. Yeah, so this is not something that they're proposing now with the This is something that's already Yeah, we're just going to belished. They're just going to tighten the screws down it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, that's nice.
Speaker 4: So there's a link at the bottom people can share. I haven't actually linked on that. I was just wanting to share that that is really significant because brand Eye what we say, you know, we concluded he's the maker of our modern day social contract, and this is one of the reasons why because his rights to privacy. An article that he wrote in the Harvard Law Review. The Harvard Law Review he created himself three years prior to this article eighteen eighty seven. You can look it up everybody, and it is on our articles. You can find a bulletproofpub dot com. And yeah, he writes this writes to privacy, and it's largely written with the public in mind. So then we think that it's for our personal privacy. But now we can see one hundred years later, this is the greatness of hindsight, that we have televisions that maybe even watching me right now and recording everything I say, so we can say that maybe he had ambitious ideals, or that he didn't have malicious intent, but we see the conclusions of the ideas that he personally and primarily authored.
Speaker 1: Can I say something about that too, what you just mentioned in the middle of the COVID stuff. Let me put us back up. Something flashed on my compute on my phone, I'm not let me say it the right way on my TV in my bedroom, which is a visio it. I've never seen this type of pop up before. It was completely unique to itself, and it was talking about surveillance and telling me that it was going to be doing said thing. And I wanted to take a picture of it, and I tried to press a button and I lost it. It was gone and was gone, but it popped up on the screen and I couldn't believe it. It was basically telling me that monitoring And this is again during the whole you know, well they can wait hear me cough and then say that I have the kof you know what I mean? Like what was that all about? But uh yeah, it was pretty interesting and very very ominous. And I didn't see my other TV doing it because it wasn't not at the same time. Maybe it just flash screen, but I saw it. I saw it, and it was declaring and you know what do you call it discal ing that monitoring was going to occur?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well think about it. That that's literally the telescreens from nineteen eighty four with George orwell literally it's a scrying mirror.
Speaker 4: Well, it's even the World Order written by hdu L's whenever whatever year that was right?
Speaker 3: And who were they all? They all were.
Speaker 4: Fabian socialists, Fabian socialists and progressives. Yeah, Fabians and progressives that were socialists, but they were hiding it behind fancy names. This is what they admit. Walter Lippman Herbert Crowley, two of the founders of progressivesm admit that it is socialism that they are pushing. They just couldn't use the word.
Speaker 3: Oh. Speaking of the letter that Albert Pike was writing to Mazzini, Mazzini was a huge Fabian socialist.
Speaker 4: M ooh, that's interesting, yep.
Speaker 3: And that also reminds me. Have you told Daniel about the letter that you found from was it Mars to Lincoln or Lincoln?
Speaker 4: We're getting there. That is going to be something we're going to cover here today.
Speaker 1: So in this in this book too, I actually brought up Mazzini because although everybody argued with me, mafia was an acronym and began with the French and their invasion of Sicily and the Italians saying enough is enough, and it was a battle cry basically. And then when Mazzini took took the reins, he took the old the old moniker, the old acronym, and made it Missini author authorize or authorizes, uh, you know, death, murdered, whatever, robbery, whatever, whatever the bad stuff is, to cause chaos, to cause upheaval, you know, to be subversive, and that was directly in line with the plans that he and Pike were discussing. So just throwing that out there.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got something, Nick, because I can go somewhere here now.
Speaker 3: Actually I think I'm gonna go in and jump off here. I got to move around a little bit, and uh yeah, So y'all take it from here, and I'll be listening in the background.
Speaker 1: Awesome, if you can jump back in, we'll here, you know.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, I appreciate it. Good to talk fellas.
Speaker 1: Yep, thank you, Dick.
Speaker 3: Be safe, have a good show.
Speaker 4: Thank you. So Nick mentions these letters. So we've uncovered this this week, and I'm sure other people have. It's just this is where our research is. Letters between marks. Can you see that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was looking at something else, but I'll put it up right now and let me make it so.
Speaker 4: The Address of the International working Men's Association to Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Yep, no, we see it now, okay, So.
Speaker 4: Presented to US Ambassador Charles Francis Adams, January twenty eight, eighteen sixty five. So you can see here. I mean, these are the this is the best source I can find it this point, okay, but it's first published in the Beehive newspaper.
Speaker 1: That's Masonic right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nick jumped all over that when he saw it, and so you can see. I invite every ready to go and read these for yourself. But they Marx is congratulating Lincoln on the things that he's accomplishing in the United States. And it is our hypothesis, or at least mine personally, that the emancipation of the slaves was really just to amalgamate all of us human beings, no matter creed or color, into one giant prison population, of course, and then they could tax the black just like they were the white, and you know, just it became a far easier way to do business for these guys.
Speaker 1: Less than four and a half percent of the South owned slaves at the time of the war. Right, So it wasn't they were under Jefferson I'm sorry, Jefferson Davis. They were already in the process of doing what they were being forced to do through Lincoln. They were already doing it themselves, right, And who brought them over in the first place, the same banks that then decided that they were going to use that as a tool to divide right, because it was the Rothschilds and basically the Dutch and all that stuff was controlled by the same merchants and bandits and thieves that we talked about all the time on here yep.
Speaker 4: So there's a direct connection. There's communication going on between Marx and Lincoln at around the time of the First International, and we've gone back this far at least to say that this is where the Paris Peace Conference of nineteen nineteen had its origins. This is you know, that is what Gregory Bateson called the greatest sellout in human history, the Paris nineteen nineteen Peace Conference, because of the Treaty o Versailles and all of those things. But there's a direct when you follow from the First International, of which Marks was there, he was present. This is largely initiated by him. He's a journalist at the time. This is the birth of internationalism. But they had, you know, from eighteen forty eight and the publishing of the Communist Manifesto until nineteen nineteen is min seventy something years. So you can see that there's through the First, Third, Second and Third Internationals into meetings at the Hague and you know, these other places in nineteen oh seven eighteen ninety nine, inspired by Theodore Roosevelt himself the first progressive Okay, so you see that this is actually internationalism. This is where I started to say, communism isn't actually a thing. No, it's actually internationalism. They are disguising here. So nobody can deny the influence of internationalism today. It's pretty much the number one overarching influence that we have in our lives.
Speaker 1: What always strikes me, and I think it's interesting, is that even people who are on the other side of things, that know that these things are they're own doing that caused these issues in the first place, like let's say slavery for instance, or anything like that, they're never they're never caught talking about the scam that they're pulling. They're always talking as if it's a real thing, and they're always saying it as if it's like it's like they're using a keynote mind word type of tactics where they're there's they're they're playing a what do you call it, a lifetime acting role, like lifetime actors, Like even though they're in the note that this is by their own hand, they're still acting as if they're fighting against some kind of oppression and selling it to that so that even it's like it's like a code in of itself because they know. Yet, if anybody ever comes across this material that's been written, they'll see it as, oh, these people at least had intent that was this way and it's so so devious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a lot of it was orchestrated through the noble lie and the unattainable ideal. You know, we talk about utopianism, the great society, industrial democracy, the socialistic vision of the future that's going to be perfect. You know, it's it's this is socialism, but you can see that they're putting it underneath nice sounding words. And you know, today progressivism is very influential on us. This idea that humans always must be moving forward, the theory of evolution is contributed to this, and then positivism.
Speaker 1: So these people have to create their own history because you didn't have one. Yeah, So they got got the reigns of finance or you know, worldwide finance. Everything changed everything. Our perception of history is completely inverted, surprisingly inverted. And you know, I'm reading a book right now called Makers of Civilization by La Waddell and he's doing the translations, and he's saying, like, up until like twelve hundred BC, Samaria, Babylon, all Persia, Egypt, those are all Scythian area and run. It was a corruption of that and then a soft takeover sometimes. And even even though they call themselves goot By back then as in goth as far back as you know, three thousand BC, so we know who they were, they just totally flipped that over and said everything was Semitic. They were their little confounder is a creation of civilization. Right, let's sell that lie because now we're indebted to them for everything that we've got, right.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: We'll move on here. You know, the marks d to Abraham Lincoln shows a link between Marxism and you know, one of the most lauded leaders in American history. Right, these are these two names are synonymous with the movements that they created. And so much like they translated the principles of scientific management and into every language, starting with Russian and Chinese, so that now Lenin Stalin could then orchestrate their own agenda of the perfectibility of man. Right, this scientific amalgamation of man and machine together, this is the Yeah, this is the rudimentary first steps of transhumanism AI surveillance. Right now, we're seeing it. It's being proven because the DARPA program is called brand Eise.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's funny, like two slices if you talk about sandwich, right, two slices of bread, the top and the bottom lie eugenics, transhumanism, yeah, everything else.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's a great transition, okay, because it's come to my surprise here or my attention, and it shocked me that Brandeis is also involved in the eugenics movement, and much like he establishes president in the railway, he establishes forced sterilization on us through this Buck versus Bell. Now, I think I can click on that and it should come up right yep. Okay, So there you go. And they don't necessarily mention Brandeis in here, but they mentioned everybody else, including Oliver Wendell Holmes Junior, who is a member of the House of Truth. He's the most honored, lauded guest there. He is the person that they infiltrated, they exploited, just like they exploited Woodrow Wilson. They did the same with Oliver Wendell Holmes Junior. He is today one of the few names that a large portion of the American population will know when asked, Hey, name me a US Supreme Court justice. Now him brandeis Frankfurter. They're considered in the top five to ten of all time US Supreme Court justices. They're all progressives. They all came with an agenda that was handed down from their fathers and their fathers fathers before them. Oliver Wendel Holmes Junior a part of the metaphysical club. This is where they bring in German philosophy. Hegel German. But need to yeah, but this is where you talk about the changing of history. This is the changing of history. Was happened. Happened as a as a result of the overall changing of culture. History is just an aspect of our overall culture. Well, they changed our entire culture, flipped what we value, and they flipped our traditions here in the West and largely today are what we think is our culture is largely a Jewish made up illusion. YEP. So Oliver Wendell Holmes is the guy that that is that writes this landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court, in which the Court ruled that a state statute permitting compulsory sterilization of the unfit, including the intellectually disabled, for the protection and health of the state, did not violate the due process clause of the fourteenth Amendment of the United States. So this opened up the sterilization of the feeble minded.
Speaker 1: That's one step away from in fantaside being Okay.
Speaker 4: Sure you know and you know what happens in this same movement, but abortion, right, all these same people are involved. And so a little further down they even mentioned Felix Frankfurter, who we know now is probably the prime lieutenant of Brandeis. So again here we see brand Eyes hiding in the shadows. He's really steering narratives, directing what has to happen. But because he's a US Supreme Court justice, he tries to stay out of these politically polarizing situations. Although now one hundred years later, we as historians are already to uncover this whole movement. Okay, so we talk about eugenics and the four sterilization of the feeble minded, Well, how did this actually get legislated? Will our good buddy Louis Brandise. Once again, Buck versus Bell. So again I encourage people to go to these sites, learn a little bit more, see how they use the language to fool us, because it is progressive language today, build back better. You know, all of these terms. Hillary Clinton with the her logo, with the H with the arrow going left to right, this is all progressive sloganry. It's, you know, familiar if you're initiated into what it means that we're talking about how the progressive era infiltrated the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking at my Instagram a long long time ago. I dropped the post they give us with the twenty twenty elections. It could have been twenty twenty. I don't know what it is, but anyway, I think it was twenty twenty. But there was the democratic like logo. It looked like he was a direct attack, like on the America, like the continent of America, like with the way, with the way the arrow was pointed at it. It was very occulted symbolism.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I've never seen that pass that along when you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's deep down. I got I'll find it.
Speaker 4: So I thank Mark Harges Patrick Nash for that DARPA brandize that was very eye opening. Thank you very much. Nice because what why that is important? It's showing and it's it's vindicating our research showing that, you know, Brandeis is very influential today even though you know he died eighty years ago, but he sets precedent that still exists today.
Speaker 1: Created the problems, he orchestrated address he was he was He was a shock collar for every major catastrophe that befell our freedoms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the famous investigations going into the trusts, into Wall Street, into industrial combinations, all of these things, he was there involved. And we see today that Standard Oil is more prominent in North America especially than they were then. It's just that they've changed their names. You know, Standard Oil owns BP, they own Exxon, they've owned Chevron. So it's an illusion of choice that we have an illusion of competition, which is something else that Brandi's created.
Speaker 1: Right, that's great.
Speaker 4: You know, the deeper we go into this guy, the more influential he becomes. And he's a Frankest sabot In.
Speaker 1: And what we also need to take a look at too, is this this thing is not just oh it happened, no modern day, right, now they're still implementing this. And when you look at what Kamala is proposing and what you're seeing as the consolidation of ownership of property under the Black Rock Vanguard, you know those guys, they're gonna be pricing you out of your home. You can have to end up having to sell for this, you know what they call it the capital gains tax or whatever. I mean. There's so many things that are at work right now to annihilate everything that you worked for your entire life, or your family has worked for. And it's all going to go into one consolidated network of people. And you know who they are, the.
Speaker 4: Same people as before and Blackrock Vanguard. Those are all the modern day furthest imaginations, the furthest imaginings of these people you know that started this movement over one hundred years ago. This is what we are seeing as a result. So hindsight here super important, super powerful, because we can be a witness both to their conclusions that they made one hundred years ago and make final judgment on how they've worked out one hundred years later. So we are in a key period of time that if you know, this gets through us and onto the next generations. I'm not sure people are going to have the background and knowledge of history to be able to identify like we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that the things are disappearing every day and access to it. And you know, I saw an article today talking about and I know it was contrived, but they're trying to push this idea that the younger generation has no sentimentality or connection with what happened today twenty three years ago, and that you know, the one of the articles was put up by Rolling Stone and it was such a fake article, but they're trying to sell the idea that it's not cool and you're going to be ridiculed in at if you bring it up as you know, some major event, and it's it's really discussing how it's written. You know, I think Rolling Stone should be put out of business by boycott because of it. But what they're what they're basically saying is that it's it's now a meme and it's a joke. The three thousand people who were murdered by Israel and in the United States itself, it's it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: This is that slow creep because this is this war is generational. They understand it. They understood it a long time ago that the only way that they're really going to be able to make changes this way was slow a Fabian. This is their Fabian game plan. Same with the progressives, right, Like like boiling a frog, you can't just drop it into a boiling water, it'll jump out. You have to slowly raise the temperature. That is exactly what's happening here. And we're a very important generation, Daniel, and your work is very important, you know, So you know, it reminds me to remind everybody you know that Daniel needs a new computer. Yeah right, And so we shouldn't have to be slaves to technology like this. I think Daniel's doing some great, honorable work and trying to expose this movement and to show how harmful it's been to the West. And so I encourage everybody, whatever you can do, even if it's five bucks, throw it his way. Let's get a computer that's up and running that doesn't complicate things, because this is really the last thing that we need when we're investigating like this is to be held up by things that are out of our control.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just as just as mentioned too. If you guys reading the live chat and you see this little green dot in the bottom left hand corner you if you click that, it's the same thing as a super chat and within like I think it's like the following month, Runble will give it to me less. They're very much smaller take than like say YouTube would take. But it's yeah, that also helps. So if you don't want to do the gifts and go route, there's always that there. You can do it rate of chat in the super chat so it always get red, you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm a big fan of purchasing your hot sauce. I would say that really helps Daniel because he's not giving you vitamin supplements that he didn't make. You know, this is a lot of these podcasters do that. This is something that Daniel makes himself. And as a farmer and a grower of hot peppers and all of that, we have affiliation there, right, We have some common ground and I appreciate that very much that there's a podcast podcaster out there that funds himself through the things that he creates. This is what we try to do here at bulletproofpub dot com too. We try to finance ourselves through the farm so that we can keep this going and so again, I just encourage everybody to throw five bucks Daniel's way, support his hot sauces bya his book.
Speaker 1: I'm still I'm still scrolling to try to find the the post. It's I think it was like the very beginning of my Instagram. Something scrolled down to find it. But it was like to me, it was very it was very obvious, right, I mean I'd done a search on it and would have found it faster. But I'll just see if I can find it. But yeah, I can still, I can multitask me.
Speaker 4: And you said rolling Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah it, let me read a little bit of it. I can do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I just wanted to say before you do that. Rolling Stone was created, you know, for the purpose of propaganda. When you look at the founders of Rolling Stone, one of the founders is considered Hunter S. Thompson. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, it's really created as a propaganda magazine to promote rock and roll music, which is whether you like it or not, uh, military moral to be degenerousy. When you look at bands like Martley Crue and who's famous nowadays, look at what they promote. We've got to change our values, get pay attention to the things that matter. And I was in a band in the nineties. These are some of my uh, these are I don't want to say heroes, but these are people that I looked up to. And uh, you know, I could sing a lot of those songs and not miss a lyric. But was it into my fiftieth year here I realize what it is, and so we must step out of this, uh, this juvenile sort of look at our life that everything's supposed to be entertaining us when that's not the case at all. It's entraining you into accepting antinomial, degenerative ideas that aren't productive Jewish or anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as a Jewish anti culture.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: And it's so the Rollingstone dot com. It is actually under their their tab for culture, which is even what disgusting, and it says how nine to eleven became one of the internet's most popular memes and when you when you when you read it, it's about this fake twenty one year old girl who may or may not exist, but they isolate her and make her out to be like this, uh, this voice of all the youth and they say one person, right, and she makes this post and they don't. I don't know where. They said, I'll read it again. But and apparently it had twenty thousand or ten thousand quote unquote favorites and it was mocking or something like that of and she said, I know I should feel something about this, but I just don't. I have no connection to it. And she and so you get you get her first name, no user name, no last name. She she wishes to remain anonymous. And then she took the post down. So there's no tracing any of this as being valid at all. And then they're saying that this is this is the uh, this is the voice of the youth right now. And then I said, well, that's a reflection of the parent. And if that's at all true.
Speaker 4: And it's anecdotal, right, you must know that this is the story of one person that you can't source. So you actually can't walk away from that article believing a thing, right, But many do. And this is this is the education that was removed from our schooling. If we would, if we had been taught how to to properly discern, be logical chain reasoning together, none of this would be happening. I heard this morning leftists talking about they are eating pets.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: But is this does this mean that they think the Conservatives and Republicans are eating.
Speaker 1: No, it's the Hitchens that they let in twenty thousand of them into into Springfield, Ohio. That was a specific to that place. But if that, you know, with Sion other ones that they let in, you know, that's the culture that are the lack thereof lack of culture, the anti culture that is being pumped into this country because they're the replacements.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they're there. So the story is that there are people that are from the multi culturalists uh uh immigration movement they eat pets for food. So then there's what's going on in America. Yeah, yeah, right, okay.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah. And they're saying that it's it's it's racist to uh to make these claims. There's a picture of a Haitian guy walking around with a dead goose that he killed in the park.
Speaker 4: Just walked up to him. Right, So here's the the contradictions in our societies, right, this is the problem right here.
Speaker 1: And I posted a video of another presumably Haitian person twisting back and forth the neck of a cat and that was a video and it's I don't know where it could have been in Haiti itself. But if that's what's there, then that's what's here now and that's the point really, right, Yeah, this is oh here, it is cool. I found it, all right, let me show you all right, So I'm not reading into this. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Am I the only one who sees death to America in the DNC logo? See the arrow? Yeah, and it's death to America? Right, the star and then you have the.
Speaker 4: Yep, right, I don't think you're that and the star? Why the star?
Speaker 3: Right? Right?
Speaker 1: It's all very very cryptic. I was in September twenty second, twenty twenty, I posted.
Speaker 4: That that's very interesting and that's legit. That's then an arrow is indicator of movement. Right. This is a progressive logo, just like Hillary Clinton's h It had a red arrow going left to right. Same thing. So you can tell just by the slogans who you're cheering for, who you're voting for. It's like here in Canada they're called the New Democrat Party. They've been around for quite a while. I didn't realize what they were until just a few years ago. Now that that is another progressive party in Canada.
Speaker 1: Right, it's tilted too by the stars tilted, yeah, angled at it. And you know they used that same star as a pentagram, right, so it could be like this person thrashers. So it's the star is that is the a nose, it has eyes and horns, right, And.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that slight offset is the same degrees as as the swastika was shifted. You see a lot of that in their logos, sort of circular. I've shown that in some of my videos. The Historical Association of America, I think has you know, you see it in the logos. They're they're almost a swastika. There's four sort of motions going.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason for that is because of the that's not indicative of anything to do with the swastika. It's if it if it can form with its angles of square. They tilted on its point because a cube is a hexagram, right, so it's duplicating the same pattern. And also they're a bunch of Saturn cult worshippers right right. And and funny enough, what would the borg in Star Trek next generation riding around in but a freaking cube and they were transhumanists.
Speaker 4: Right right, everything's told you through our pop culture. Yeah. So one other thing I want to cover here is sort of going back to our talk previously on scientific management Taylorism. I just want to show everybody that they're significant source material out there indicating that the principles of scientific management was translated sent over to Russia China. Mao uh is a Yale graduate.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yale in China.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yale at peak Peeking University. Check it out. So I would suggest that Mao is Phi beta kappa, probably skull and bones, even when you when you look at what he's achieved, right these uh, this eugenics progressive milieu would look on with pride as to what Mao accomplished. And Rockefeller even says this in his memoirs.
Speaker 1: And and doing going back to that, Uh, I'm sorry with with Mao. They are not gonna put them They're not gonna put a non ethnic well you know what I mean, Like, they're not gonna they're not gonna mismatch the ethnicity of a country except in Mexico. Apparently with with with you know, it's something representative of who actually controls it. They're gonna use another Chinaman so that the appearance of an apt country not controlled by something else, you know, And ever since, and it's been jesuit juice run run by proxy, and we act like, oh, it's China. No, it's not China, it's the rule.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: No, it's like nineteen eighty four. You've got to think about nineteen eighty four. This is how they are playing us. Putin isn't against us, he's he's with these major powers and they're just playing each other off to create fear in all of their respective populations. There's just no doubt about it now, especially when you start looking at this kind of evidence from the Ohio Yeah University with Bolshevism.
Speaker 1: Do I see him as the anti bolshevikso Putin, Oh yeah, and I have. I've done a lot of yeah, and you know, it's sure at the end of that it is. But I think it's pretty funny that he offered sanctuary to Americans right in Russia.
Speaker 4: Well, I would say that the Bolsheviks were largely a caustic, dysfunctional movement trying to overthrow the Soviet Union, just like they're doing here and just like they did in Germany and China. Yep, it's this internationalism, not not a bunch of commis. This is where they find common ground is in internationalism. And this is why they use a corporation because the corporation does the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yep. And that's a connection to between MAO and all that you were just talking about that what is his name, Anthony Antony, Anthony Anthony, Yeah, yeah, he did when he did his work on this talking about the what do they call it? Did he say a capitalist communists because they're supposed to be like ye of each other, that they were all run by the mega capitalists and that's yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So you can see now that we're actually well beyond the research that these guys that we look up to, including William Cooper, right, we were beyond their research and really getting into the particulars and showing that everything that they had said is accurate. So, you know, Initially, while working on his plans for the Bolshevik rebel, Vladimir Lenin analyzed Taylor's principles of scientific management responded harshly, arguing that the system essentially works to enslave Man and referring to the plan as the scientific system of sweating he's totally accurate. In his first public sort of summary of what he thought the principles of scientific management was, he says it's essentially to enslave man, and he's exactly accurate. But it's later on that he decides that this is actually going to work for us. So, in response to the destroyed economy of the post revolutionary Soviet Russia, however, Lenin changed his view on Taylorism, stating in nineteen eighteen articles, So this is five years now after the publication of.
Speaker 1: It's not that he changed, it's that he told the people and that he's exactly Yeah, he's two faced, exactly.
Speaker 4: And so I've brought this this source up myself the immediate tasks of the Soviet government from Pravda, and he states that the tailor system, properly controlled and intelligently applied by the working people themselves, will serve as a reliable means of further reducing the obligatory working day for the entire working population, will serve as an effective means of dealing in a fairly short space of time with a task that could roughly be expressed as follows six hours of physical work daily for every adult citizen and four hours work in running the state. So he's calling for a ten hour day right there, which six you're going to work for yourself or the state? Really right, we're in socialism, and then another four hours running Russia. Okay, So I would say that no matter where you go, you're going to see that this is just another non conspiracy theory. It's just documented historical fact. So you know, I've got more tags here? Does that just switch over for you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I got to stop sharing and then go hit that tab again because I just want to show the similarities between how they infiltrated the West and how they infiltrated Russia. It's the same method, it's just different languages, different culture.
Speaker 1: And that all originated from here with shift funding using our money of course, because they had already wrestled the gold out of America when they set up their Federal Reserve Act, so technically all of our assets were theirs and funded the Bullsher's Revolution, trained them in New York in the Jewish ghettos, and off they went. They had sanctuary here for Trotsky for a little while too. Yes, And that's what I was going to get under Switzerland I think, and then he went back to after their first defeat of their attempt of Acciust.
Speaker 4: So Trotsky actually is in the New York Public Library until early spring of nineteen seventeen, and then Walter Littman, less than four months later, starts the inquiry. This is the origins of the Council on Foreign Relations the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the two sister organizations of the internationalism, the two most powerful even today. Probably so Walter Littman and Trotsky are less than four months separated from their work at the New York Public Library. Now, this is a very intriguing four months in history when you start to see what happens after. So I haven't been able to make any connections there, but it's dubious.
Speaker 1: Chimneys is the spread of Soviet Russia.
Speaker 4: Right and so just like me, yes, just like we look at the factory system and we're pushing Americans into the factory system as the answer to our ever more complex society, they're doing the same thing in Russia. Smoke of Chimneys is the breath of Soviet Russia.
Speaker 1: You know what that means? Get off your farm land. Yeah, that's self sufficient. Same thing get into the cities, and I.
Speaker 4: Would say that you know that revolution is really largely like the violence and everything that that happened was because these people that had their own homesteads or their own lives and they were they were comfortable, were being forced into factories. And it would be my assumption that the Russians were just a little more aggressive even though the Americans drew arms against people like Carnegie and Rockefeller. You know, workers died, their wives were burned to death, their children, Look at the Ludlow massacre. You know, a lot of this is suppressed in America but amplified when we talk about Russia. Look at how backwards the Russians are. But look it out together we are okay.
Speaker 1: The problem that we have always had with our approach is that we don't we fight the person in front of us who is resisting or or tyrannically suppressing, instead of going to the source of the problem. If anybody knoed on Carnegie's door, it would have been over.
Speaker 4: Yes, And this is why we do our work. We chase it to source. We want to know who is the real, uh, the one really responsible for all of this. So here again lenin writing Peace wages should be fixed for all industries without exception out of productivity and maintain discipline. It is necessary to set up industrial courts, to form groups of controllers of various trades, not at the enterprise but from outside and enlisting the cooperation of engineers, bookkeepers and peasants. Furthermore, it is necessary to organize output in the transition to socialism may enable us to reduce the working day. So when you look at William Dodd, I think is his name. He was an investigator with Renee wormser into the foundations and this is you know what he is famous for is that when he investigated, even though they found nobody guilty because they were railroaded, they said there is a definite agenda to bring America and the Soviet Union together, same thing that Antony Sutton has uncovered in one hundred other investigative researchers, including ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that a perastriker thinks part of that too, with job writing that book right Cold War.
Speaker 4: You know that that term was coined by either Bernard Baruch or Walter Littman, both Phi Beta Kappa lawyers, fabians, progressives, a nonconformist, secular Jews.
Speaker 1: There you go, okay.
Speaker 4: And industri Sorry. The Great Society, written by Fabian founder Graham Wallace, was dedicated to Litman. You can find that on archives dot org. Right now, just put in the Great Society Graham Wallace Archives go to like the third page in it says, this book is dedicated to Walter Lippman. Litman a key hub, a key guy between the American progressives and the Fabians, because he's both, and he's an Anglo American. He's a member of the Cecil Rhodes Roundtable.
Speaker 1: What is that supposed to be a Mongolian?
Speaker 4: I mean, is Siberian?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But it's on the Guleag Archipelago. I can guarantee you this is how they built the USSR. Right, we talk about the Gulag archapella Ago. Alexander Schultzen needs some three volume work. It's a ton of reading.
Speaker 1: There's a there's another one that I guess just now finally have put into English. And it wasn't done officially. It was done by an independent. It was it was a book that he wrote that you weren't supposed to read. So I got to track that one down because that was even more condemning apparently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so let me just share this again here a minute, because he writes on the tailor system Lenin does. So, you know, this was very surprising to me, you know, because we grow up in a in a bubble, in a Western echo chamber. You know, I mean, even today, how many of the cities in Africa do we see or are we familiar with, or in Europe? But if you put in some of these cities and have a look at the pictures come up, you'd be just shocked on how developed these countries are that they tell us they're underdeveloped.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny too about you know, going back to that whole bring everybody into the city, the industry revolution in America. Right, there's a book called Dissolving Illusions, and they don't quite get the whole virus is a fraud thing. But what they do is they talk about the level of filth and poverty that these people left to get stuck in when they started becoming these workers, and that you know, obviously, the lack of sanitation, it was just ridlating people with all kinds of different diseases, lack of nutrition, they were basically starving children left alone for the day because the parents were all that stuff, you know, or working themselves. That's another aspect of it. That children were eight nine years old working crazy hours, ten hours a day, like you were saying, and dying in the process. A lot able to canaries and the coal mines too. The children were very, very disposable. Yeah, it's just it's it was a it was a it was a perfect formula for just outbreaks of all kinds of different diseases. And then they in rushed the vaccines and you know, killed off more people. Luckily look at them, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And you mentioned Schiff earlier as being a funder to the Bolshevik revolution. That's absolutely true. The one thing I do want to bring to everybody's attention is that Brandeis was directing Shift and Warburg as part of the joint distribution.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, right, This is.
Speaker 4: The funding of the creation of Israel. Brandeis is the founder of the Palestine Economic Corporation, and take him in directing Shift and Warburg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take them in and think about that because the Shifts, they they shared a home in Frankfurt on the Main with the ross Childs. So if anybody was close to the Rothschilds. With Ben the Shifts, you would think that he would have outranked him as an eight agent of the Rothschilds. Yet he was taking orders from There's something very very deeply rooted between the brand Eyes or him and the Rothschilds.
Speaker 4: Yep. And when you look at the Wiles and the Demitzes, especially the Wiles at this point, w E H l E. This is uh. You know, Adolph Lewis's father is handpicked by this three family group. The Brandizes, the Dembitzes and the Whales to be a recon mission to go and look in America, to see where we can fit in and to establish this movement. And that's directly from the Rothschilds. It's admitted by his biographers that they came to America with a rothschild agent looking after his investments. Oh and the Brandises and the Whales come from the ristocracy, right. These are rich, rich families, especially the Whales. They are one of the richest families in Prague.
Speaker 1: And you know it's messed up about that too, is you have the row Well. I mean, even in the eighteen thirties you have people like Samuel Morse, the telegraph guy in Morrise Code warning people about the Jesuit infusion into America and how they were also you know, subversive, trying to change the you know, change the mentality the psyche of America. And it's you know, when you talk about the Jesuits, you're talking about the same Roman group you're talking about. You're talking about the Rothchilds too. And people don't get that. But they they have awards. They have the Cross of Saint Sylvester I believe or its a Maltese cross. That's something an alcohla that you get, just like you would have in the past Laurel leaves, showing that you did something noble and did Rome proud. Right, So you don't get those unless you're doing some kind of service for the Holy See.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I would say that the Jesuits are there in Paris nineteen nineteen two. This is the Peace Conference is largely created out of a dialectic that the Vatican and the Pope at the time created themselves with their letters to all belligerents in this war, because they created the Great War to make everybody shocked at the atrocities that are created through the material force of arms. The idea of killing each other with bombs and guns because they wanted everybody to be sick of it so that they would accept this new international form of law. So, you know, the Jesuits actually create the dialectic that bring the belligerent parties together in Paris nineteen nineteen. And also Herzel talks many years prior, like nearly thirty years prior to the peace conference, saying that we need to establish a peace conference, a conference in which we can finally lay out the peace program that we have. And so this is what we see. You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny too, is that Bill Cooper used to bring up often that the definition of peace from Marx and from Lenin, who basically said the same thing is peace is the absence of resistance to socialism, right, and the socialism is the stepping Democracy is a stepping stone to socialism is a step go into communism, which is the ultimate goal.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's perfect timing here because in this letter he talks about it. He says capitalism cannot be at a standstill for a single moment. It must forever be moving forward. Competition, which is established by Brandeyes. The whole idea of competition regulated competition. That whole term is by him, which is keenest in a period of crisis like the present, calls for the invention of an increasing number of new devices to reduce the cost of production. But the domination of capital converts all these devices into instruments for the further exploitation of the workers. The tailor system, which William Jennings on ABC News said that is one of the most influential isms of the twentieth century, is one of those devices. So when you want to talk about our enslavement or all of us being members of the wage enslavement class, this is where it happened.
Speaker 1: So because think about it, any great civilization that, even though history is so screwed up, I mean, do you honestly think that within the same civilization they were competing in cutthroats against each other, How would they have ever gotten anywhere if they didn't exactly, if the kingdom itself didn't, you know, made things priced out of your range, then they would also be hind during their their own development and strength as a you know, in commerce and at war. It's like no, that's you know, I mean, it's like you would work together as a community and That's the other thing too, is the whole idea of disarmament of the people of a country is only if you're the target, because every other aspect and every other you know, going back, I guess you have to go back a little far for this, But in history they always wanted to have their people trained for war. You had to, you know, spend a certain amount of time each day or a week or whatever, learning the bow, learning the sword, so that when something happened, when invaders, which were a common thing occurred, you were strong enough to defend the country. And so if if in the absence, in the absence of that, what are they actually trying to do, we can use so that they can do it themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And preparedness means preparedness is what you're talking about there, And that's a major pillar to progressivism, the need for a large military. Look at us today, look at their defense spending.
Speaker 1: The defense unarmed, right, that's the that's the other goal is like, no, the military which we control and we control their minds and we direct them. We don't want the people to be able to resist that by you know, or or defend themselves against any type of attack.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Actually, one other anecdotal piece of information that I discovered this week is that the NHL starts at season this year in Prague, which is the center for Frankism. One of the teams that is going to be there. Can anybody guess the New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Devils, Ah, funny brotherless Devils.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's by Quinky Dank or not, but it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm a Red Wings fan. He was a well I don't have I haven't paid attention to sports and decade, but he was. He played hockey when he was younger. Yeah, really, well, so he was. He end up being a deult. Their farm team is right in Albany, so we had season tickets right sure.
Speaker 4: Being a Canadian, I've played hockey all my life, loved it. It is the one thing that I allow myself to do to sort of rust my mind, take a break from things, is to watch my team, the Vancouver Canucks.
Speaker 1: Nice. They put up a good fights.
Speaker 4: Yeah they're coming around. They looked good last year. But it is one of those you know, we work hard here, whether we're doing research or farming, and so we get home and we like to rejuvenate, and that is one way that we just turn our brain right off. So I feel like I'm using that responsibly. You know, I'm not one of these guys that has eight different jerseys and I'm watching all different sports. That was me about twenty years ago, no shit, But now we must be paying attention to better things. We know that NFL was created by skull and bones Walter Camp, so we got to stay away from the NFL. We can't be funding these things that are toxic to our our values and traditions here, like.
Speaker 1: Fake boxing with Jake Paul. You mean I can't enjoy fake boxing with Jake Paul.
Speaker 4: I would say, if you're doing your homework and somebody like you, Daniel, that does his homework that is pushing in the same direction as.
Speaker 1: We are, he is aware of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's you're not using it as a distraction in the way that everybody else is. So you know, I have no problem with people that get involved in some of these distractions, just as long as it is on your terms, not it. It's don't be falling for musty match ups between the big teams and all of this bullshit. There was this musty TV, right, this is must e TV. What we're doing right now, because this is going to empower you to see through all of the lies.
Speaker 1: That's why I pick out articles and I will read them and pick them apart so that it's like it's training the exercise. I've seen where the lie is and how do you interpret between the lines. And I'm not saying I'm perfect at it, but if I catch some stuff and it's it's deliberately trying to deceive somebody, I'm gonna I like to point that out so people see like the method behind how to do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the great ways to do that is whenever you see a headline that says experts say, and you can do this with any headline, really, but go into the body of the article, and I guarantee you nine times ninety nine times out of one hundred, there's no source. They'll say experts say, and they'll tell you who it is, but there's no link to a study or to the source material that is that substantiates their claim. This is one of the things. Ten years ago, I started looking into all these headlines that said experts say, and do you have a link that you can follow to a source that you can actually trust?
Speaker 1: You know, someone said to me when I posted a comment about a video, say, you know, saying that that was talking about Waddell's Waddell's book Makers of Civilization, and how you know where the deceptions were and who those people, what their true identity was and there and this. The person replied back, no one, No one pays attention to Woodell's where no one takes it seriously. I'm like, so that's an appeal to authority. So it's history by consensus because you have a bunch of a seriologists and Egyptologists who want to make everything semitic. So therefore you don't even look at Woodell's work because if you did, you couldn't. You couldn't say the guy didn't do like, at like genius level homework and learn all these ancient languages just so that he could see whether or not the other people were accurate. And then you find out that they were deliberately deceiving you.
Speaker 4: And that's that's literally judging a book by its cover.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh the name stay away, don't even look at it, do not want to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah. A sign of intelligence is to consider without necessarily applying it to our life or accepting it as truth. This is one of the talents or the skills of discernment. This is what they took out of our schooling. So I'm in the middle of a conversation with a school teacher of forty five years that is finding it impossible that our western K through twelve education system was borrowed from Prussian Reformation. He will not believe it. He thinks I am crazy. But the truth remains and it is. It isn't affected by my personal opinion or his.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the facts don't change it because of your opinion. That is different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So just one last thing on this Lenin letter. I just want to read a couple of these short little paragraphs. So the layout of new Fact buildings is planned in such a way that not a moment will be lost in delivering materials to the factory and conveying them from one shop to another, and in dispatching the finished products. The cinema is systematically employed for studying the work of the best operatives and increasing its intensity, speeding up the workers. So when we look at the modern day assembly line, what is it? But the people are actually on the assembly line too, which means that if there was such a thing, a hypothetical knob in which the capitalist manufacturer could go over and crank up like a heat dial. They would speed up the efficiency of the workers. And this is really what they've done with the assembly line, especially when you look at today through the division of labor, they have totally unempowered us, taken us away from our source of labor. This is what the use of the trade union was. The union came in to be the entering wedge between man and his most powerful ability and skill to make money or prosper off his own labor.
Speaker 1: That's why were the sugar and coffee culture too. That was that was injected on purpose to get us all just up and ready to.
Speaker 6: Run right, same thing, sugar crazy ye, and then also yeah, Kane, sugar has like a very very strong addiction addictive property to it too.
Speaker 4: So Lennon says here, for example, the mechanics operations were filmed in the course of a whole day. After studying the mechanics movements, the efficiency experts provided him with a bench high enough to enable him to avoid losing time and bending down. He was given a boy to a system. This boy had to hand up each part of the machine in a definite, most efficient way. Within a few days, the mechanic performed the work of assembling the given type of machine in one fourth of the time it had taken before. So what an enormous gain in labor productivity. But the workers pay is not increased. This is a catch. The workers pay is not increased fourfold, but only half as much again at the very most, and only for a short period at that. As soon as the workers get used to the new system, their pay is cut to the former level. This is what people had a problem with. They could see it a mile away that the capitalists were just trying to exploit the worker further like they always have. And this is when the trade trade unionism is introduced into America and the union and really who brings manufacturer capital together with labor. Louis brandeis just like in the movie that we talked about last week.
Speaker 1: So when it went from being except Metropolis, yes exactly, So it went from being like exceptional work, fine job, great job, you know you're doing, you're doing above average. Two Oh, that's the minimum standard now, so you're getting the same pay that you did before. That's a reduction in pay for the same job that right. It didn't sit well too much.
Speaker 4: And this is what caused the wars. They you know, they could see it coming. They didn't want to be forced into something they didn't want to be doing that took away their ability to make money and to provide for their families without the perversion of authority. This is really where it all lies. And when you look at the Ludlow massacre, the Haymarket affair, all you know, at the turn of the twentieth century, there's murder happening by the Rockefellers against these people that are standing up just for safe working conditions and fair pay rightly.
Speaker 1: And obviously the legal system wasn't putting the Rockefellers or their henchmen in jail for these murders.
Speaker 4: No, they'd already taken over the news media. So you weren't You weren't finding out about all of these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently they weren't being prosecuted for it either.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, obviously here we are. JP Morgan is still a giant bank today. A lot of these guys that were at the Paris peace conference are still in charge. And yeah, I don't know how to switch that back, but you can't. So that's what I've got.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: You know, that's the last week or so of work. Is there anything else you want to cover?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I'm gonna I'm gonna put up on the screen here something.
Speaker 4: It's I'm just gonna break away for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, Yeah, I know. It's a bit humorous. I gotta find it first, So long with me? Is Gondu.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: One of our peeps in the telegram group? Oh, I like this too. It says, there is no point trying to explain this scam to someone who didn't get it, who didn't get nine to eleven after twenty years. But let's look at this this I don't I don't like the way this guy ends his video. I'm just gonna put that out there now. But it's a it's whatever the rest of it. I mean, it's kind of humorous, it's a little bit entertaining, still tells you the facts. So tis what tis?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: And then he kind of I know, I'll explain what I what I think about his ending, and when we get to it.
Speaker 7: The official nine to eleven narrative is that brown people are genius? Is now who coordinated the most efficient cand terror campaign ever before seen the bypass of the world's biggest defense budget, and then was never able to even remotely replicate anything like it again. Honestly, I'm just impressed that people from the Hidden Sand Village could fly airplanes at all, let alone Steph Curry half Court no scope them into three really important buildings with perfect aim.
Speaker 3: That is a nine to eleven miracle.
Speaker 7: And it turns out there's a lot of miracle war going on with.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: And just so you know, there's a significance to the ears on his hat and you'll find out and the sword in his hand that he's got the props for it, past proch up with it. It's just it's a mess, but it's it's funny, you know it's But you'll see why it all makes sense in the second hear first start with God chose the Miracle Swan Jewish.
Speaker 7: This guy becomes the new owner of the Twin Towers after signing a ninety nine year.
Speaker 3: Least for three point two billion dollars.
Speaker 7: You might be thinking to yourself, Wow, this guy looks very honest and trustworthy. His name is Larry Silver signed you can't make this up. Larry did what any responsible would do after buying anything. He nailed and never before seen insurance policy. They covered the towers for double their value. His policy request was so fun and retarded that the broker had to bring together twenty five different insurance leinners to give him what he asked for, making him one of the first people in American history to get terrorism insurance on a commercial building.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, right, that that was the first time that happened, and it was so retarded that they had to get twenty five insurance companies together in order to phoney up the uh the policy, right, who has that type of leverage and power over insurance companies if you're not one of the chosen And as.
Speaker 7: We know, days later, Tamar and a Value slammed dump two planes into the tower, reducing Larry's multi into a pile of rubble and the insurance out in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: Now did you notice that they said a month and a half later. He didn't have those buildings all that long. They were their early sixties or mid sixties. I think it was sixty eight if I'm not mistaken. But when he got them, they were to be condemned. Basically, the amount of money would have cost for all these best that's to be removed. They were bought with this intent in mind from the very beginning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, Larry could have made its work on love, and unfortunately it's still alive to this day.
Speaker 2: The world not just rich.
Speaker 7: The God bless his miracles with the government gets fair as well. September tenth, of the day before nine to eleven, retards of depending On announced two point seven trillion dollars in the missing funds, only to have a tusting and raider park a Boeing seven to fifty seven directly in their accounting department.
Speaker 4: The next two.
Speaker 7: Minutes, after the second tower was hit two hundred and twenty five miles away, three buildings hit in less than an hour, and I love a miracle baby building the twin towers few Little Lolly's sister located sixteen hundred feet away from the impact site.
Speaker 2: Why he fell straight into the.
Speaker 7: Ground seven hours after the twin hours the news and the people that run it laying the small office fire. But every single structural engineer ever called that impossible, saying it was a controlled demolition, a perfect controlled demolition of an intact building. It is too bad engineers don't believe the miracles total miracle death. Now, I still have some questions, and there are questions that miracles can't quite answer. Why did Leslie Robertson, lead engineer for the Twin Powers, that you literally designed them to withstand the impact of the Boeing seven and seven airplane Until nine eleven, no steel structure in history has ever collapsed due to a fire. So how did it happen three times in a row in one day? Why did hundreds of survivors report explosions, heavy explosion, explosive, continuous explosion. Why did three of the point the US Naval Air Station military base as their primary address of residents on their drivers like that? Why should admit they deliberately avoided searching for explosive residues in their official investigation? Why did a dozen independent researchers find thermite and explosive materials back ground zero?
Speaker 3: Why is it given to this to do a white face?
Speaker 7: Well, when I do black face, it becomes this huge problem all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Who is E team?
Speaker 7: And why were they a group of this rarely hard as living in the towers with unrestricted access leading.
Speaker 1: Up to nine to eleven, Speaking of which, who were.
Speaker 7: The dancing Israelis and why were they jailed and deported for only and celebrating the towers collapsed? Here were revealed as Mazad assets who were arrested after.
Speaker 4: Sharing and high fighting and videotaping the crash of the airplanes into the World Trade Towers.
Speaker 7: Why did thousands of the world's top engineers and architects form an entire organization to challenge the official nine to eleven lies and narratives? And why would anyone ever make a key shirt immortalizing and commemorating this disgusting attack on the American.
Speaker 3: Nation by its own government?
Speaker 7: And why is it for sale on my website? Everybody loves Twins That time I died on nine to eleven and was reincarnated as the loving husband of two.
Speaker 3: Beautiful twin anime girls.
Speaker 7: BOFE watches dot com Get it Get It ever pre sales now when it's gone.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, that was all fine and good until at the very end where he identified himself as a weak mail who watches tentacle porn.
Speaker 4: But I mean, whatever, yeah, well this is the day that I mean, it shouldn't just be today, but actually today should be the day that we honor. It's the other three hundred and sixty four days we should be questioning. What happened at nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: So I love buildings. Why don't they just start office fires?
Speaker 4: So they talk about insurance there, Brandeis is the founder of Savings Bank Life Insurance. Okay, so this is when they attach a Savings life insurance account to life insurance. This is what I had my securities licenses and life insurance licenses in. And who did I work for but Solomon Smith Barney. And so who was in World Trade Center seven? Solomon Smith Barney. This is who I worked for. And I just quit. I'd quit months prior to nine to eleven, and I was working.
Speaker 1: You're nowhere near that though in your own state.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I was in Vancouver, Yeah yeah, yeah, but I was. I quit it, and I just took the first forklift job. I could get what I was doing on man.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, I ominion. If let's put this way, if you were putting up the numbers and you were doing doing the doing the work, and if the money was coming in the way it was it was, that's that's that's quite the change of lifestyle.
Speaker 4: We were actually identified as the largest unlicensed team in that company, and then we all worked to get licensed. This is what we did. And then we went out and fought against these savings bank life insurance policies and replaced them with term life insurance. Like you would have term insurance on your car, you would have term insurance on your house, so you have term insurance on your life. This is income replacement. But these guys were out giving life insurance to single people just to make a buck. There's no reason for life insurance at that point if you have no dependence. M right, because life insurance initially is meant to be income placement, not to make you rich. And it's Louis Brandeyes that brought in this combination of the two. And what happens is that, you know, as we grow older, the likelihood of us dying obviously increases, so the premium goes up, but the letter that comes through your mail slot every day, the premium stays the same, except whatever is above and beyond that is now being taken out of your savings bank, your savings and supplemented on top of that. So if you've got this life insurance policy for many many years and then the husband dies, maybe you know, forty years into his career, there's gonna be nothing left in that life insurance policy to help support. This is one of the biggest scams in America that nobody really knows about. And BRANDI started it. So we haven't even gotten into that. And this is really you know, where I would be considered an expert.
Speaker 1: That's also another protocol though, you get think about it, because that's that's the you know they talk about the speculation. Well yeah, and but also I mean that ties into the fact that there'd be nothing there after forty years. You're talking about the it's like an estate tax in a sense. It's it's going back after the what they call it the there's another word for it, you know, the inheritance, right, the inheritance to someone else' it's it's related. It's not exact, but I mean there's other irons in the in the fire that do that very thing. They're trying to talk take away everything that your predecessors and your family have also built and left for you and bring it all back to them again.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the longer you live, the less you make, the less you get.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was in health, in life. I did. I did athlack for like, I don't know, a couple of months, but those it was ridiculous. I really like telling people shit they didn't need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a scam, you know, and I was involved in it. But we we as far as I was concerned, we were helping families. And then the two thousand and eight stock stock market crash came. And this is where all the investments for because we would we would take we would replace the cash value life insurance or whole life insurance policy with a term life insurance policy, take whatever savings were there, and then invest it into mutual funds. And uh so that was invested into Wall Street largely. And so when Wall Street crashed, it actually uh destroyed millions and millions of families, several of which I.
Speaker 1: Know what about made off, made off, was making off of the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, from all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was happening while I was still in an electricians union in New York, right, And uh yeah, we're talking about like a bunch of the the Stonemasons, the brick layers. They were back to work after being retired because they lost everything.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of our family friends. They were retired and then they had to go back and find work. So where were they working? But he and w mmm, it's like we should we should be.
Speaker 1: The restaurant like the or like the distributor in the.
Speaker 4: Restaurant, the fast food restaurant, right, and so no, this is why we do our work. This is why we do what we do because it's harmful to our way of life. Here and there's a direct attack on the nuclear family that's identified. Both the man and the woman in the west are both under attack and only an awareness of what is going on. Check this out and help us.
Speaker 1: It's a thresher says what did they what day did they bail out the banks in two thousand and eight? And he says eight ten eight, young Kipuller that year. Really, that's the ritual atonement.
Speaker 4: Right right, right right, the ultimate yea.
Speaker 1: Of the cursing of something else in that way, I can, I can, I can do anything I want to a child, because I'm just going to swing a chicken on my head later on.
Speaker 4: I did not know that that is that is profound too for sharing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alrighty, we got anything else, anything else you want to discuss?
Speaker 4: We could go on for days, man, But that's all I have for now.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, looking into more of the Lincoln stuff. But he's going back to the place that now so that they don't stop him from looking at stuff.
Speaker 4: Yep, he's very interested in the Lincoln brandeis connection as are we, as are everybody should be. You know, it's throwing into question that who you know some of our most lauded historical figures.
Speaker 1: Or even the concepts that they voted. It's it's the ideas that we think come from noble sources that we're just we have the wrong people in government. Like no, these were actually weapons against you the whole time, sold to you with the pretty package and a bow, saying everything's gonna be better now and you have more peace and more security and all this other shit. But it's a lie, and it's all destructive. It's all corrosive. It's all erooding you from the inside and taking everything that you've ever worked for and leaving you dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Any and so the message I would say as we're ending this show today is that you know, beware of the language because we've been fooled once. Shame on them, but this time around we're being fooled, and it's shame on us because we should already know by now the dangers of nice sounding words like sustainability. Right, this whole idea of progress has infiltrated our society, largely on this unattainable ideal through noble lies that the future will one day be perfect. It's very socialists. You know, Lenin called it scientific socialism by applying tailorism. So we've got to step out of this idea that you know, China and Russia and the Americans are all fighting each other because there's great examples that show that they're actually working together. Much like the Godfather when they all got around the table and they had to sort of fill their roles. They couldn't. They knew that each one of them individually weren't going to just totally take control. The best way was to, you know, find some common ground and together do this. And that's what we see the Paris Peace Conference as. Yeah. Yeah, and with the whole idea of the scientific expert dis governing society.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't Doug shout not question at least tell you, And that.
Speaker 4: Is Costi's positivism. This is what it was. You can't put brakes on a turning wheel. And that's what Compty's positivism did. They had to first lay down the theory of evolution, this idea that humans evolve first because then our minds are fertile to understanding that we must also progress.
Speaker 1: The X Club is part of that, and you know, obviously the whole Thomas Suxley being the bulldog of Darwinism and darwin His his suggestions led to like a massacre of Aborigines on a particular island somewhere because they were too far behind to be fixed.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, this whole idea of Darwinism survival of the fittest, gets borrowed from their spencer, Herbert Spencer. He's another key guy. To understand that they attributed all of these aspects of this is future animals and plants to humans. This is why Albert Borla, the head of Pfizer, is only a veterinarian today and people listen to them because they think that animals and humans are the same thing. And I don't believe that we have a conscience and abilities of our brain that animals don't necessarily share.
Speaker 1: My cat does, right, that's pretty awesome. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, And in many ways, our cat or our pets are smarter than us, right, Like there's a book written called Your Dog is Your Mirror because your dog can teach you so much about yourself. This is true. But we have cognitive ability that animals that just don't have scientifically proven. We are a different entity than just an animal that is not necessarily our genus. We are human beings and we shouldn't be subjugated.
Speaker 1: Like, who is this got to go? I don't know what they're promoting here or who the hell they're talking about, but this is done. You funked up for the last time, my friend?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, just somebody trash talking, No, just promoting their own stuff on the and the jat dropping fifteen hundred links to other people's stuff and then people to follow them. Who about you? Yeah, oh he's done. Hey, we're getting big enough to now we have we have we have trolls, and then we have bots and trolls.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good stuff, good stuff, all right. So on that note, just if you haven't seen the beginning of this episode, if you came in a little bit later, I encourage you to start from the beginning. If you missed any of what Nick was talking about, if you missed the very kind introduction by Dave Gehery today, I highly recommend going back and listening to that as well, and he emphasized it. I can't emphasize it enough. You know, the show does need support. The equipment that I'm working on here is put together with duct tape and clue. At this point, there's always constant problems. And I am working with the very last leg of this computer that's over right around ten years old and has had attacks, that has bios attacks, that's had all kinds of things problems. Things aren't working right. I can't don't print off of it anymore, I can't scan. It's stopped me from doing all that kinds of stuff. So I actually today, when I go leave here, I have to go get something notarized. I can't come back to my computer and just get it in for an email. I have to go to FedEx. Even though I have this freaking thing, two hundred and fifty dollars freaking printer here, I have to go. I have to go out and have some pay money to have it put on an email sent to me.
Speaker 4: And the nice yeah, and you know, we're seeing that in my life too, lots of that kind of thing, just more resistance, more obstruction, making it more difficult for word to get out. And so if there's anybody out there listening and watching that can't necessarily get involved and do some of the things that we're doing and get active in life, this is a great way to invest and inspire us to keep going, especially Daniel. Get him a new computer so that we can be more efficient in the way that we do things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get I get a. I do my best hues and I do I'm going to be putting a so a lot of the people do it, they do it, and I'm I'm anonymous, so I'm not trying to you know, I can kind of still see the name, but I'm not going to like blow it out and like, hey, if you do want to be anonymous, I get it, But I also want to make sure that people know that I appreciate it, you know what I mean. So, uh, let me just go ahead and share this for the support Daniel book. There you go. So Bulletproof Publishers, thou shalt the truth that shall set you free. In this Bulletproof phub dot com. This is you know Diego Rodriguez's work here, Diego Garcia. Sorry I don't know who Diego Rodriguez is another another one of my past guests.
Speaker 4: Actually it is, and I say, I say the truth shall set you free because a lot of people are out there crying freedom. Yeah, but you're putting the cart before the horse. You need truth before you.
Speaker 1: You need to have this working in order for you to become a good soldier. The brain, So where's the where's it? A? Do I find the things?
Speaker 4: Interesting? Link is gone? But right there? Help support game team by clicking the little white rabbit. Just follow the little white rabbit and it comes up with some options and how you can support us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have on the right the wrong present screen. Let me go do it right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's that. Website is created by my friend Yon the Sledgehammer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when you when you press that button, this is what pops up. Let's try it again. Very nice, you go.
Speaker 4: So the lot Yon Solay Living Trust is my partner. I'm going to probably ask him to change that title, but he's wanted to establish this website. He's one of my close friends. We were doing early pubcasts together. He's just got a busy life and so you know, we talk fairly often, especially when something goes wrong on the website. So I appreciate him getting on there and fixing things often. So any money or support sent to that link helps team BP.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: You heard it from me?
Speaker 1: And is this scannable? Is this the same thing?
Speaker 4: I believe you can scan that it'll send you to the same place. Okay, cool, so you can try that. I'm not familiar with this kind of technology. You should see me trying to pay with a debit card.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: They're like, it's got to go that way, the magnetic strap. Oh, you can use tap, you know. I'm like, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You brought it up for me. I was like, I I am, for some reason have a an is it a phobia? I don't know. I won't tap. I refuse to tap. It's too freaky for me.
Speaker 4: Like when you think about it, When you think about it, you know, the the debit card was initially introduced into our society to protect us, right, so that you don't have a bunch of cash in your pocket. Somebody can steal your wallet and just spend your cash. Well, that you've got a card with a card road. Now you can just somebody will pick up a card and you can tap it and nobody ever asks. Right there goes the diminishing of our empowerment. Right there. The whole idea of having a card was, you know, faulty from the get go. And now what is happening, which is amazing to me as a fifty plus year old guy, is that twenty years ago we never paid with our credit cards. You never paid for shopping with your credit card. That means that you're actually adding a certain percent of interest on top of what you're making or what you're paying for what you're eating. Right, this is a crazy place that we are in society where you got to use your credit card.
Speaker 1: You can use your phone in Yeah, and it's what what?
Speaker 4: And I think soon the palm. Somebody just shared that the other day that it's like, yeah, we could go back to cash for sure.
Speaker 1: I definitely want something that's hackable and controlled by the government to be interfacing with my body mechanics. That sounds like a fantastic oh, and reading my thoughts, which they say.
Speaker 4: And then they jump into their tesla and every move and honk that they make is recorded, right, And have you ever driven in a Tesla? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've been in them.
Speaker 4: Aren't they amazing? No, I mean like in a bad way, not in a bad way like I've been in one twice. And I couldn't believe that you're limited in the amount of honks that you can make. So yeah, things that are cyber truck is everything you do is recorded. I don't understand how people are involving themselves in such a automobile. It's crazy. Cult of personality. Elon Musk is the only answer I can I can suggest, But there's a growing number of people driving around in Tesla's and I just want to tell those people that's an indicator of how much you don't know in this world.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's a They have kill switches in regular vehicles. What do you think they can do with the one that they can use as a remote control toy whenever they decide that you're either out of your balance for your little grid city or you're now a criminal because they decided to change laws overnight, and now they're going to lock you in your car and either show up or they will drive you to the station.
Speaker 4: Easypsy right, Yeah, And so we must gauge our decisions on, you know, the practical aspect of it. We can't we can't, you know, make our decisions in this old system created by Jeremy Bentham, the hedonic calculator that we've gone through in the Rise of the Expert series. This is where all of this pleasure and avoidance of pain comes from in our society. You know, we've got to start gauging our decisions on their practical use and the truth of them, not how much pleasure or how how little pain they bring us. This is one of the brainwashes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I want to ask you what is what is coming up for next Wednesday? Do you have a do you have in mind? Is this something that you guys are going to work out together? You and Nick or I would.
Speaker 4: Say that we're going to continue doing our research, will bring some more stuff. I held off of sharing some of this stuff on Facebook so that we could have it here on this show. I would say that we're going to continue to do our research. Hopefully we've got some more stuff, but we're going to continue on this this theme of the Rise of the Expert and how our society became so governed by the scientific expert. Now we can go into multiple chapters that we've done, the Rise of the University, the Rise My final article was the Rise of the Expert. So we can help into those things.
Speaker 1: Early and early and early, I guess, So what do you call it? Like a microso go lens on how things got to how they are now and what the progress of that was, like, what steps were taken, who was involved, which, like, kindly enough, they made it so that it's like four people, you know, doing everything and just directing everybody else, so that makes it a little bit easier. But how they interconnect that's going to blow people's minds, and that's going to make them like, oh shit. So we were overtaken a long time ago. Yes, yes we were, and by nineteen thirteen it was a done deal. By nineteen thirty three we were collateral and we no longer had anything.
Speaker 4: And this is this is one of the patterns that I see that I'm trying to break right now, is that a lot of historians and researchers think that history started with FDR or Israel started in nineteen forty eight. Right, it's all of we just don't understand how deep this history goes because it doesn't just start with Woodrow Wilson in nineteen seventeen and Louis brandeis, but it goes back, like we're saying, through Lincoln and this is all going to go back as we so the Illuminati to the to Bohemia.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would even start with Andrew Jackson being the last American president or pretty close to it, doing what he did, you know, worring off his own assassination and attempts from Rothschild agents, getting shot at, and then also beat the guy with a cane and his like seventies, that's pretty cool, and you know, got rid of the debt and did the things that he wasn't supposed to do, like make us self sufficient again, only to what is it, thirty years later, have us engage in a war against each other that put us in such a deep debt that it was completely wiped away everything that Andrew Jackson had done, put us right back into slavery.
Speaker 4: Well, this whole movement comes straight through the federalist papers. This is when they had the first idea of a centralized federal government. So it's a.
Speaker 1: He's a shit, Yeah, it's all right, Hamilton was John J. Hamilton and whoever else, but Hamilton was totally a Rothschild banking agent. Yeah, that's why he's celebrated in People like Thomas Jefferson are told were told it was a racist.
Speaker 4: Right, that same thing that they say about Woodrow Wilson, except they exploited Woodrow Wilson, right, and they made him out to look at least racist. And I'm not saying that he wasn't because back in the day there was all of these things happening. But today identify Woodrow Wilson as the problem, and it's because of racism. Is to take you off the scent, of course. So they infiltrated Woodrow Wilson like they did Oliver Wendell Holmes, like I suggested at the beginning of this podcast, because he was open to experimenting with the US Constitution, which Theodore Roosevelt wasn't. This is publicly stated by him that the reason why there was a breakup between the House of Truth, the New Republic, and Theodore Roosevelt was because he did. When they broached the subject of experimenting on the US Constitution, Roosevelt pushed back Woodrow Wilson didn't. Woodrow Wilson wanted a parliamentary government. His dissertation for his PhD was written on the advantages of the British parliamentary system, and his father helped split the Presbyterian Church into a North and South. These are just players in their epoch and their fathers and their grandfathers before. This is what we're showing, right. Brandeis's grandfather and great grandfather were great leaders of the frankest revolutionary movements Frankes. Yes, yeah, they were deep frankest and not just involved but leading the trust.
Speaker 1: And remember that's blood drinking, eating a flesh child, rape, incest, wife swapping ohen by the way, they eat fats and are not supposed to Who cares about that party?
Speaker 4: I just saw somebody say, fol the Roosevelts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Another thing that Nick brought to my attention was a serial killer and I'll never remember his name right now, but his middle name was Theodore Roosevelt and he murdered. Uh, he was murdering people around DuPont Circle, which is where the House of Truth is in Washington. And so uh, that's another a whole interesting aspect to all of this, that is, you know, associated with this rise of the expert, I think that a lot of these serial killers were manufactured.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, military intelligence all day. This is a too in the sixties, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Totally, and so under and I went and investigated a little bit of the DuPont circle and it's there's amazing tunnels and all kinds of stuff going on underneath that we we just weren't familiar with. So DuPont named after.
Speaker 1: I think Inkley was one of them too, Sure he was sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't he have famous book in his possession, Catcher in the Rye, just like the murderer of John Lennon? Did you know? It's like we got a.
Speaker 1: And which one was it that was shouting?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Was it was it Hinkley or was it the guy who went after No? I think it was Hinkley. What's the frequency Kenneth?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know. That does ring a bell? But that's after them wrote that song? Was the frequency Kenneth? Really? I didn't know to see how this all overlaps into pulp culture, you know, that's a that's a whole other area that this is actually one thing I wanted to say I've been meaning to say, is that there is so much work here. There are so many avenues that we can go down and research this progressive era and this rise of the expert that if there's any researchers out there looking for something to stay claim to and plant a flag in, man, there is a ton of work here. I am now pretty much known as the host of truth Guy, the Louis Brandey's guy. You know, uh, the future perfect cybernetics. Like, I've gotten into all of these things, but there's countless other areas that you could build a total life long career on investigating. And what we were just talking about is one of those that you the publishing houses of pop culture Tin pan Alley, the origins of pop music in America infiltrated by the Jews, exploiting the intelligent, creative songwriters, revoking any song credits or ability for these songwriters to make any money. Does this sound familiar? This happened at the same time one hundred years ago, and they are using pop culture and music in the same way as they do Hollywood to demoralize the listener. I mean, look at the music that we have nowadays, death metal, you know, all of these things.
Speaker 1: Man, Look look at the freaking rap culture.
Speaker 4: Rap culture, just disintegrating the black populations, right, taking the black man out. I have the new Jim Crow book on my bookshelf here right now. And she goes deep into how they exploit it the black man just as they're exploiting the white man.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: They want to destroy our values and traditions.
Speaker 1: Get them killed, get them killing each other.
Speaker 4: And where does everything start for humans but around the family, right, this fat the nuclear family. So you can see that there's entering wedges all over the place. Female liberation all you know, CIA directive, Gloria Steinem working directly with the CIA to popularize the idea of feminism, and we see how it infiltrates our society today.
Speaker 1: Steinem, that doesn't sign Irish.
Speaker 4: There's an Ian and I in there too, she admits it. This is again another documented historical reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think we've concluded that no matter where you look and whatever topic it is, it's always the Eskimos every time.
Speaker 4: Right, And it is true that everywhere you look, and it is true that there is a giant conspiracy going on, But like you said earlier, there's maybe four guys that are really running it. And this is how you can do it. And if anybody ever wants to know how they do it, watch the movie Capricorn one. It shows you how they could fake a moon landing and fool everybody and they only need really one person to know. So that's all scientific expert too, right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they appeal to the authority, and they believe that they would they lie to us about this. You know, that's too crazy of an idea, and they're trying to tell everybody this. There's no way they would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And it was well into my research that I discovered logical fallacy. Now this is a great empowering piece of knowledge to know that the lies that politicians use actually are categorized, have names and definitions, right, but the most popular are the argumentum ad hominem right, personal attacks against the person, ridicule, or ultimately the appeal to authority. This is why those headlines say experts say with no source material, because you are falling for a large fallacy, and most of the television public don't know that such a thing exists. They don't know that there is logical fallacy. And once you understand that, you can't unsee it. And then when you watch television, they just pop out at you.
Speaker 1: I went through forty one of them in an old video, probably maybe over to maybe two years ago, but it was forty one of them that I found out, Like I had two different lists, but I was looking at him and some of them didn't match up. And I didn't like the way some of them were because they were also themselves partially propaganda, right and partiably you know, leading your brain to the wrong direction. So I had to kind of like fix them as I was talking about them. But a lot of it, you know, it was good information, but I just couldn't. I couldn't get over to the fact that even there they corrupted the data. It's like, obviously they would do that, right. But Thrasher says in the videos, like in Video Drone, which is an interesting movie, the TV is the retina of the mind's eye. The battle for America will be fought in the Video Drone, right, especially if we're in the fuck metaverse when it happens, because nothing will be real. We'll have accomplished zero in the real world. Just like I said, you know, you don't go after the disposable soldiers, you go for the generals. Otherwise, you're just wasting your time. Those disposable soldiers are like you know, it says on the back of that chair, not this one I'm sitting on right now, respawn, it's uh, it's you're, you're, you're, Until you until you hit the box of everything's coming out of you're, you're not going to be putting a dent into what they're doing. You got to go after the people behind it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I can't emphasize enough people. As you go through your day today and tomorrow and next week and next month, the next year, make sure that you're familiar with logical fallacy and this story of the rise of the expert, because this is everything. This will help you see who is controlling narratives and and who is honest? Right. Uh, this is a particular skill that we need today of discernment and who is telling you the truth? Well, how do you figure that out? But through a deductive process yourself. So if you don't know how to deductively chain reasoning together, get back to the trivium, grammar, logic, rhetoric, look to book up online and you can start working on these skills that they removed from you on purpose.
Speaker 1: I think there's another discernment as you're there too. It's not so much who's telling you the truth, it's who's honestly thinking that they're telling you the truth, even if their information is corrupt, because at least then you can discuss with them if you see something that's not correct, and have a conversation about that and learn from each other. But if you just always attack somebody because you know a piece of information that they didn't but they're not trying to deceive you, everybody will be an enemy. Yeah, and that's what you be divided to.
Speaker 4: Yes, So there are three things right when you're looking for the truth, there's three things that you must remove to find the truth. So it's not necessarily about you finding something, but it's eliminating everything that's distracting you from it, and if you work well enough, you're going to find it. And those three things that you must remove are falsity of fact, logical fallacy, and contradiction. Okay, so when you see contradiction, which you see everywhere, people acting not in the way that they say, or you know, doing something that they said they weren't going to do, or making conclusions out of contradictory information, you'll be able to identify it a lot easier. And then and then step into the logic and ask those logical questions of who, what, why, where?
Speaker 1: When you know how many times I've seen people will not only use an opinion and call it a fact, but use a fact but make an erroneous connection to what they're discussing, which it has destinitely nothing to do with it. When you just follow the logic, it's like, yeah, that's true. And you know how they do this a lot with you don't like violence, do you? Or something stupid like that. But it's like, of course everyone's gonna say no, I don't want to, you know, and then they're gonna well, then what I'm saying over here has something to do with that, but it doesn't.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like this, Yeah, it's not a solution, and you.
Speaker 4: Got to yeah, and you've got to understand the power of that question. That's a loaded question. It's like, for how long have you been beating your wife? There's not a real great way to write. They put you in this very uncomfortable position. This is what narcissists do, and then they blame you for your reaction to their toxic behavior. And this is something I really want to get into because the state and the people are exhibiting the same narcissistic behavior. We're trying to convince somebody like this school teacher I was talking about of forty five years, that our education system comes from Prussia. He's acting as a narcissist when he refuses to even look at what I'm doing. Right, And so we've also shown through the changing image as a man.
Speaker 1: And if they're so confident in their own why does it matter what they expose their brains to right like bike when they listen. Is it are they that high on their horse that it's a waste of their time or are they just fearful subconsciously that it might change their minds? That's it, And there's a trigger there because it's implanted through through this mind control shit that we're under.
Speaker 4: Yes, and so Daisy says something here. She says, truth is found in my gut, and that is absolutely true. This is what is part of the education they removed. That is a great piece of knowledge. Now what that is is it's the synthesis of your five senses, is found in your gut. So when now when you look at mainstream. They're going to tell you that the gut instinct is nothing that you can actually conclude anything on. You shouldn't trust your gut. This is what they say about doing our own research.
Speaker 1: Too, mission forget about all that.
Speaker 4: Don't look at the emails of Hillary. That's illegal. They tell you these out no whys. But the truth is found in our gut. It's the synthesis of our five census. This is what the trivium teaches us. This is the education they removed from our school system in the mid fifties and Latin, the Greek classics. Now we fail to see things allegorically or metaphorically because we don't have the backing of the Greek classics. And then the Trivium, the seven Liberal Arts is really what they primarily wanted to remove. Right, and this is the delineating factor between a state college and a big time university. Is the presence or the absence of the Seven Liberal Arts? And what are the first three grammar? Logic, rhetoric. We could flip this just by learning the first three, right, This gives us the.
Speaker 1: Ability rhetoric versus action is is a key to understanding how much full of shit somebody is right. You can say anything you want and all songs and nice and pretty yep. But when you when there's no you know, a parable action to what you're saying, then all you're doing is blowing smoke. And I found this interesting. I haven't seen the movie a long time to know that or remember it, or would have even made any difference to me. But back then, but of course we know since the last couple of years of you know what they say, meta means dead and Neil worked for metacor text.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And also I just found out this week that The Matrix and Terminator were written by a lady, a female.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar and say that? And I think it's a misdirection because it came a lot from uh, well, William what the hell's his name. I did a whole thing on.
Speaker 4: This before because I've been listening.
Speaker 1: To Johnny Demonic is a character out of his books, and that was, you know, the continuation of it. So there's Japanese traffic novels that they borrowed from, and then there's this Right Books series.
Speaker 4: Is what her book was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, maybe that's.
Speaker 4: I haven't been able to read it.
Speaker 1: It's a misdirection. They've they awarded it to her. So now everybody says, well, then you're wrong because courts fuck off. Right if you look at the if you look at the is it William Burgess, Let's see.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm just sort of being introduced to this idea that the Matrix weren't written by the two Wuchowski brothers sisters.
Speaker 1: I don't think of the right name.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: And I also want to add here that we are actually showing the creation of the literal matrix. So when you watch the movie and they walk through that scene with the lady with Tim Gibbs dress, Sorry, William Gibson, William Gibson.
Speaker 1: It's just finally popped in my head.
Speaker 4: We and so Morpheus says, you feel it when you pay your taxes, you see it when you watch your television. We are showing how the matrix was created.
Speaker 1: Literally, So Neuromancer nineteen eighty four was one of the ones I was associated with it. Knemonic, there's a bunch of the wrote one of the when a Lisa overdrive count zero, I'll put up on the screen so you can see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I want to watch video drome too. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: No, that's with he is a good actor. I like, I'm gonna forget that name.
Speaker 4: Is it William duvall or.
Speaker 1: William Robert you're talking about video drome. Uh no, well he might be in it too, but it's what the I think.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking something totally different.
Speaker 1: I'll put it.
Speaker 4: He is in one of these. But this is William Gibson, Canadian fiction writer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there you have it. But I mean you can look at let's see just more.
Speaker 4: So, you're saying that the Wakowski brothers.
Speaker 1: The majority of the matrix. No, No, I'm saying that it was lifted from Gibson. This other woman was ah.
Speaker 4: And so this story, the black lady writing it is covering for the story of William Gibson.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's if that's even a thing, Like it doesn't sound like logical in my head, But I just don't understand where this woman comes from out of nowhere. But when you can equate it like directly to these books too, like even like the Giantnemonic characters, when Neil is based off how does that not play a part into it?
Speaker 4: And I can't read her book without buying it. But that's the first thing I went to do is to read it to see the similarities and see if.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: What it's not an archive dot or it is not.
Speaker 4: I think it's still in print. That's why you know, so.
Speaker 1: Video drome and oh is.
Speaker 4: Video Drome with Canoe Reeves in it too?
Speaker 1: Do you see it on screen or know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Video Drome nineteen eighty three. Yep, James Woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, James Woods is a.
Speaker 4: I should actually do what I did about ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Let's do the shoiler. Just let's have to take it, take it and put it back up, and then we'll call it after that, because I gotta go check out my van.
Speaker 4: I wrote a list of all of the Jewish producers and actors throughout history, and it's basically all of Hollywood.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, and then they threw out a couple of spaghetti lesions for the Italians. Right, alright, let's see, let's do this.
Speaker 4: James Woods, famous right wing Republican conservative trumpet fan, I think too.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's also a do you guys hear it?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So he's also allegedly one hundred and sixty five IQ. Yeah, that's a little little three effect that's pretty high. Yeah, it's pretty high. Come to me, don't keep me waiting please, kind of already has the metropolis feel to it, right with the step.
Speaker 5: Videodrome the most provocative motion picture experience of our time.
Speaker 4: I love that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: From the creator of Scanner's, starring James Woods and Deborah.
Speaker 4: Harry Deborah Harry's and a Blondie. It controls your mind, then it destroys your body.
Speaker 6: Videodromee coming soon to a theater near you from Universal Pictures.
Speaker 4: Some of the sounds in the background, right, just morning sex on. Wow, that's amazing. That's exactly the kind of uh material I like watching. It's a little bit campy b movie, but important.
Speaker 1: Hey you guys can see the screen.
Speaker 4: Too, right, guy with a go pro fishing show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody go subscribe to this guy please. I said I wanted to see this hit the thousand before the end of next month. So come on, guys, let's let's hit this up. We can use its a lot of things from people. When you get a thousand subscribers on YouTube. Just help him out.
Speaker 4: Man, Is this the guy that we were watching earlier? Yeah? This is gonna be a bass fishing hat on.
Speaker 1: Oh no, totally different person. Oh okay, not the guy that was doing the thing. No, this is this is a fishing primarily talking about fishing, really really good channel, good stuff.
Speaker 4: So I'll go find this guy with a go pro fishing.
Speaker 1: YEP camera and he's run BMC in the comments too. Okay, cool, all right, so I think we're gonna call it. I got it. I don't want to. I don't want to figure out what I have to pay for this freaking AC I want to know. I don't want to waste my time standing out one hundred twelve degree whether to find out it's not gonna be a fun day for me.
Speaker 4: Well, let let there be good news for you today.
Speaker 3: My man.
Speaker 1: All right, man, thank you, and I'll see you next Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Sure, thank you for having me on. Thanks everybody for watching. To talk to you guys later.
Speaker 1: See you
Speaker 3: Goo