Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 2: Sorry for Asking. I'm Cole Connor.
Speaker 3: And I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 4: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well.
Speaker 1: As consumers of adult content. We love watching too.
Speaker 2: We certainly do.
Speaker 4: We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap.
Speaker 4: In and here we go. Well, hello, well, hello, we are back with sorry for Asking, Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 3: I'm Ramsey, Cole Connor. Oh my gosh, Hi, how are you hey? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Another week?
Speaker 5: Another week?
Speaker 2: Another week? Man? Yeah, it's been productive.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Productive.
Speaker 2: I'm like getting my content organized.
Speaker 4: I was like, I mean I hadn't even downloaded the stuff that I made in Porta Riarta in May.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, okay, So.
Speaker 4: I downloaded that, I put some branding on it, I put it in the drive. I still have a lot to do. But I was like, I'm realizing I have so much content.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's great. It's a good problem to happen.
Speaker 2: I know, which is like like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I really because I haven't been filming that much lately in the past month or so. I thought it would be catching up by now, but it's still like I'm still way ahead. So I guess I can keep doing like one scene a week's nice. Yeah, I shoot something on Friday. Is it someone some guy from Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Who happens to be in town?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 2: The only stuff I'm filming really is from people out of town?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: With people from that, well, I mean, you've conquered the city at this point, so.
Speaker 4: La is dead to every content creator. I've been there, done it. Don't want to see that. I don't want to see them anymore. Well, cool, except we still have to do a wait, we still have to do a scene just you and me for our own content.
Speaker 2: I guess we have never we have never done it. It's true, and it needs to be called.
Speaker 4: Sorry for asking, Sorry for ask king, sorry for ask commenting. I like it, yeah, especially because I don't know you got my gears going last night, Cole Connor.
Speaker 5: We have so you guys.
Speaker 3: We actually have a very special thing we're doing today that I'm really really excited about.
Speaker 2: We have a plan, we have some notes.
Speaker 3: I had this idea after watching another podcast I was just.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, you know what would be great.
Speaker 3: Why don't we like actually watch each other's scenes and comment on that and ask each other questions about the story of making them. And we decided that we would start with our first ever studio scenes.
Speaker 4: Which is good because also we can talk about how we were feeling absolutely leading up to it, how it happened. Yeah, who asked us to do it? All of that's going to be in the episode. We're going to cover our first scenes.
Speaker 3: We're covering our first scenes, you guys, and I did something. I did something actually very probably was very proud of myself, like to prepare for this conversation, which is I bought a membership to the website.
Speaker 5: I like, how you did? I did. I don't have access anymore.
Speaker 3: I mean they used to give it to me, Like, I mean what they used to do is they used to give me the DVDs of the stuff I was in.
Speaker 5: I was from that era.
Speaker 2: They used to give me them too, And I was like, what am I going to do with this?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Totally, they still make those.
Speaker 4: They still make that because they still make DVD covers. That's what we have to do. That's why we have to do pictures. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And you're on the cover of Whole To which is your first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you want me to start? Should I go first? Should it? Because mine was, you know, a million years ago?
Speaker 2: Let's do it?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, okay, so let's okay.
Speaker 2: So I watched it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you watched it.
Speaker 2: I have. The simple breakdown is, yes, you're a scene partner. Is Joe Parker?
Speaker 4: Yes, well, well we'll ask you who he is to you how it was be prepared for that? Directed by Tony DeMarco, who also directed My First Thing. Yes, so we have we share that in common. It appears to be happening in a prison cell with a TV where Joe Parker is alone by himself, jerking off to some porn on this black and white TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just a.
Speaker 2: Little square TV, like, not a flat screen or anything.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't exist that correctly, right, wow.
Speaker 2: And they definitely wouldn't happen This was twenty thirteen.
Speaker 3: But aesthetically, yeah, it looks like it's like a saw situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you get thrown into this cell. I don't think we ever see a door, Like he's just kind of thrown against the wall. You're in a suit he is in some kind of they look like Mormon garments.
Speaker 5: He's like, he's like in boxers.
Speaker 4: They're white, they look like they look like Mormon undergarments. But he's already jerking off. So this porn that he's watching, which I noticed trenton Ducatti is.
Speaker 2: I thought it is on the screen.
Speaker 5: I thought it was Land and Conrad.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, you're right, it's land in Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm going because Trent Duccatti is also in that movie in a different scene.
Speaker 2: But was land and Conrad in that.
Speaker 5: Movie or I don't remember who else was he was.
Speaker 2: I think they just used so I didn't pay it.
Speaker 5: Probably not.
Speaker 4: Uh So there are no lines, really, there's no lines. There's no lines. Yeah, there's no talking. You guys are just the connection with.
Speaker 3: The eyes happens very quickly. I'm very I'm very scared. I get thrown into the cell with this sex starve prisoner and I'm just very confused and like, what is happening?
Speaker 5: Right? And simply we start having sex, Yes, and that's pretty much what.
Speaker 4: I can you start making out. I hope I took some screenshots. I hope that you'll be able to figure out how to put we we can't put them on there. No, I'll encord them. Okay, I'll incorporate.
Speaker 2: Them in right now.
Speaker 5: You will be edited in right here.
Speaker 4: Their YouTube safe. So the first picture I have, yeah, I believe, is just you all looking into each other like about to kiss, about to kiss passionately. You do that for a while and then he sucks your dick first. I think, yes, he goes down on you first.
Speaker 5: So cool.
Speaker 2: We think you might be the top.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's going to it where like who's gonna top, who's gonna bottom? Is it gonna be a flip scene? After sucking your dick for a while, which looked very lovely. I always forget how lovely your penis say is Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, let me talk about this for a second. So first of all, let's just like going scene by scene. That moment was a little let me. Let's all say, first of all, this is my first scene ever, and I am, you know, being directed by Tony DeMarco. I don't really like Tony was great, but I don't feel like we really connected in terms of director and your performer.
Speaker 5: And I was like.
Speaker 3: Listening to him, he was basically just like, okay, so you're gonna be thrown into this room and you're gonna look really scared. But then when he comes up on you and you guys start kissing, So then I want you What I want you to do is I want you to really like throat fuck him, like skull fuck this prisoner. And I kind of was like, wait, if I'm the one who's like thrown in here with a sex star prisoner, why am I going to be the one aggressively grabbing this guy?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So thank you for the compliment, of course, but I also like, this is something I kind of I recognized when I rewatched the scene last night as well. And this was before the time that like by Mix or tri mix was just like regularly used. So when we got in there and we started doing our still photos, it was essentially a version of Igo. They technically it was called silver Sword. It was like something like you can buy at a gas station. Because I don't remember that and I was like thirty one at the time, so like the pipes were moving a little better anyway, but like you know, they basically like when we were doing our still photos, Kent Taylor, who was the photographer at the time, who's an amazing guy, and I learned so much about how to pose on still cameras for him.
Speaker 5: But he gave us.
Speaker 3: He was just like, if anybody needs, we have these. We can't legally give you prescription medications unless you brought your own, but he gave us those. And I wouldn't say I was like super hard for the oral scene, which, like I've learned. I don't know if you have experienced this when you film studio scenes.
Speaker 2: I've always had try mix.
Speaker 5: Always for like every studio scene.
Speaker 4: I try to go as long as I can without it. Yeah, if I'm just bottoming, Sure, if I'm just bottoming, I know I'm gonna get hard.
Speaker 2: And that's how I'm gonna come.
Speaker 5: What a gift.
Speaker 2: What a gift.
Speaker 5: That's such a gift by now, but not everybody's.
Speaker 4: But if I'm not, Yeah, but I mean usually I can do stills. I'll take a like a low dose cialis and that morning. Sure for stills, I'm fine. Yeah, you know, you can keep flipping yourself. But when it's time for oral, I'm doing the shot. Sure, I don't want I don't want to think about it. It's true, I don't want it on.
Speaker 3: My It's something I had to learn over time, like especially you know. I mean, the thing is, at the beginning, I was still like bright eyed and bushy tailed. I would get excited enough to be hard. And that was a long day. And we'll get into why it was a long day. But I was reminded watching it last night, like I really really hate it when directors are like, Okay, we're going to zoom in for the oral shot.
Speaker 5: You're getting your dick sucked, so we're going to be right here.
Speaker 3: That's the closest up the camera is to your gentitles is when your dick is getting sucked.
Speaker 5: And I I'm.
Speaker 3: Always like, fuck, this is like the penetration shot that too, but like but like you're seeing all of your dick in an oral shot usually, and like I want my dick to be really hard for those scenes, and it like often isn't unless I'm using the shot.
Speaker 5: So I'm glad it photographs.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like it could have been a little harder, but continue, continue.
Speaker 5: With what you it was.
Speaker 2: It was delightful, right, all right.
Speaker 4: So the quick transition into him laying back you sucking his dick, we get a lot of your beautiful face yes, you did a great job of showing that. You know, you can't just as a good performer. You know you have to show the dick a lot. It can't be shoved down your throat the whole fucking time, you know, because we need to see that dick.
Speaker 5: I displayed.
Speaker 2: He had a really nice dick too.
Speaker 4: You guys were very similar in size and shape, like both of them, just very nice.
Speaker 2: Your body looked incredible, as it still does.
Speaker 3: It was a little skinnier but I but you had less tattoos, less tattoos, less muscle, but fit.
Speaker 4: Enough, really but really nice. And he was the same kind of body type two who's leaning. Yeah, it looked like he had been in a cell and hadn't eaten for a few days. So we still don't know who's gonna top, who's the bottom in this scene?
Speaker 2: I don't know. So my pea, my in, my interest was piqued.
Speaker 4: And then we go straight into you writing him the condom. The condom shows itself.
Speaker 5: Yes, just out of nowhere. Magic condom.
Speaker 2: Also magic pants can magic? We love magic pants.
Speaker 4: Pants disappear, They're not even on the floor anymore until you put them on.
Speaker 2: At the end of the scene, so riding it. Great job.
Speaker 4: I can appreciate the sitting up tall back arch so that we see the body and your dick posture, baby posture. There's nothing worse than a scene partner that is riding you.
Speaker 2: On top of you.
Speaker 4: So that's not the camera can't show either body that. I'm like, I'll push the person. I'll push the person up so that they're not doing that. Next position, Doggie, and you're, oh, yeah, you bottom, spoiler the bottom. He's the bottom the whole time I first scene works, Doggie. It was great to Marco really gives a lot of shots that are he shows faces a lot, which I like. He rarely does the undershot, the underdoggy shot that shows just the penetration.
Speaker 2: Didn't do it.
Speaker 4: I didn't do it in the scene or didn't even really do the back shot where the top is like the top is up over the ass and you see that did going down into it. So we didn't get that either. But we did get a side. We get a side. You're gonna have to watch that, but for those of you who are are just listening, I was giving the side shot as the top then, and we finished with a nice missionary where he pounds. Nice load out of you. You hit your neck. I did chest and neck all the way up. His cum shot a little lackluster thing. Yeah, okay, yeah it was fine. It was fine. But it's happened to me before on studios and you're like, it was my best you know.
Speaker 3: So there are so everything that you've described, there's a story behind all of it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so tell me about the writing.
Speaker 5: So here's here's what I'm gonna say. So this was my first scene.
Speaker 3: They flew me to San Francisco when they still when Raging Stallion and Falcons still had this big studio on Mission Street.
Speaker 5: In the city in San Francis.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask where the offices were downstairs, and the studio was upstairs. So they built this same armory, not near the armory, like a different part of San Francisco, like just a few blocks down it. And uh, you know Chris Ward, who was the president at the time, he reached out to me. He was the one who made this pitch. He was and like I talked to him about my psychology program. He's like, I have a background in that too, let's talk. And he was the one who kind of convinced me he was. He was just like, you know, this could be a really cool thing for you, and I was like, I think he's right.
Speaker 5: So they flew me up there. It got me in and I was so nervous.
Speaker 3: But you know, I've been on camera before, I've been an actor before. So they get me on camera and like, you know, like they explained to me this setup. I put on this like you know, blazer and this shirt and these pants. Also, I don't know if you noticed, my facial hair is very trim.
Speaker 4: I did notice that, and I noticed the suit and I was like, oh man, what because I do not love a scene with a suit.
Speaker 3: Well, at least they did have me put a tie on, so like that's like that's the least favorite part of being.
Speaker 2: In this The more clothes you start off with, the harder.
Speaker 5: But no, the beard was like that.
Speaker 3: They actually wanted more of a beard, and they were kind of like, wow, your facial hair shorter than we remember. It's because two weeks before that, I was in a play about Wham where I wasn't George Michael, I was the other guy, so I had to shave for it. So that was why my facial hair was trimmer. So I get there and Joe Parker in person, I had never heard of him before, and they cast me with him. He's stunningly beautiful, especially in his skin is smooth. His eyes are this fucking crazy color green. They're like bright forest green.
Speaker 5: And he was just charming.
Speaker 3: He was just like, you know, he looked like a construction worker in person, and just like and we're getting ready for the stills.
Speaker 5: He's hard.
Speaker 4: It's what I think of when I think gorgeous man construction.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I'm sorry, he just liked he just looked like he's like a trade worker. Like he just like looks like he knows like like a carpenter.
Speaker 4: Looks like he knows his way around a wood shop exactly.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm going for.
Speaker 3: But he was charming and smiley, and like for the stills, his like Dick was rock hard and like I was just like, wow, are you like, did you even take it? He's like, no, just does this on its own. I was like, wow, Okay. So we start filming the scene. We're we're being like real cheerleaders with each other, but like you know, there's a lot of stopping and starting, like it's a studio scene. There's lighting, they're set up this this scene was a feat of editing, but there was a lot of chemistry. There's a lot We had a lot of chemistry. We were like digging on each other. So we get to the writing part, and the writing is like the first time I'm doing any penetration on camera, and I'm just like a baby in his lap.
Speaker 5: Kind of something happens between us.
Speaker 3: We are like I'm bouncing, I'm making full eye contact, He's making it back. There's a vulnerability between us that I don't think anybody on set was expecting. And at some point I'm bouncing on him and he just goes, oh shit, hold on and he like lifts me up and he like runs to the bathroom. And I'm kind of like, did I was I dirty? Like what just happened? Tony looks back on the camera, like looks back at the footage. He looks at the condom there's come in it. He's like, I think he just came. And I was like, oh fuck. It was actually like a beautiful moment personally between us, but it made for a much longer day because they essentially were like, well, he just he came.
Speaker 5: Out.
Speaker 3: He was like he was so nervous, he was like sweating, he had to take cigarette breaks.
Speaker 5: I would like come and check on him.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you okay, and he's like I'm fine, I'm fine, Like I just need a minute. He took another silver sword. We start waiting for the hard on to come back. So at this point we're just like, it's okay, buddy, Like we're going to get through this. Like we were being like sweet on each other. So we get back to it. We start doing the doggie, and what I.
Speaker 4: Would have done, Yeah, if it's completely if you can't stop yourself before you almost come, yeah, I would have just take done it, say like you announce it so that they do catch it.
Speaker 2: You know, and just shoot.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I mean, I think he had definitely worked before. I don't know how experienced he was.
Speaker 4: Then it's like and then if they still need the other one, then you still he's there's no stopping at it.
Speaker 5: The thing was it wasn't that it was It wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't necessarily that that was the issue because we could fake and I'm gonna get to that in a second as well. But like the fact was he was really struggling to bring his heart on back, which meant it just made what could have been a five hour day into more of like an eight nine hour a day. So we were there a long time. So after we were kind of running out of steam. However, we were having a great time and we were sweet on each other. We did the dock, he was fine. We turned around on our back, on the back and I'm like, we were going to finish in this missionary. So I'm on my back, He's pounding me out. We're having a good time. We are each other's cheerleaders. We're like, we're like kind of in love at this point. And you know, I my cumshots are touch and go. Sometimes I'm like, you know, just a normal like you get a normal bit of a load.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I get a shooter.
Speaker 3: I'm on my back, I shoot that after like hours of like edging, basically, I shoot this.
Speaker 5: Big fucking load.
Speaker 2: It was magnificent.
Speaker 5: Well Tony says to me, cut, that was great.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I got quite what I needed on camera, And I was like, no, no, please, Like I was devastated, like after it was.
Speaker 5: Just one So I don't know behind it. Yeah, and so I was like, can you check the footage?
Speaker 3: And he looked, but he was being very secretive with me, so I don't know if he actually just didn't press record or if he just didn't get an angle that he did. So he was like, Okay, so we're gonna do some fake cum shots. And I've learned over time that every director is different, so his method. I don't know if you've ever had to do this with him before, but apparently what he would do is you would blow up a condom and put set a fill in it and hide it behind your dick and then like poke a hole in it and squeeze it.
Speaker 2: Is that what we see on the on the scene.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know, because when you look at it, it looks really real.
Speaker 5: It looks like the cumshot I remember being real.
Speaker 4: So even when I got it, I think he got it.
Speaker 3: But the process of making the fake cumshot happen was just more stupid time.
Speaker 5: Than I didn't want to be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Especially when you capable of especially when you did a real I was like, I was like, after the long hard day we've had, really we have to do this. But anyway, we finished he finished, I'd have it a little epilogue to the story. I'll make it quick. So that night, I'm in San Francisco. I have tons of friends in San Francisco. I'm in a hotel and my friends are like, let's go out. Let's celebrate your first pornch scene ever. So we go to the powerhouse and Joe starts texting me. He's like, what are you doing? I would love to hang out, come like cuddle and watch TV with me. And I'm like, I'm like out in San Francisco drinking. Like I'm like, why am I doing this. I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm with some friends. So like I go back to the hotel room. He's already asleep, and I feel really shit. I'm like, damn, I had a chance to like reconnect with this guy.
Speaker 5: The next well, that's the thing exact reason why, That's why.
Speaker 3: That was partly why I was like, you know what, I like had the whole day with him. I'm gonna go be with my friends, but I was thinking about him a lot because we liked each other.
Speaker 2: But tomorrow the.
Speaker 3: Next day, before our flights, they want to do more stills, so they like come back to the studio. It's because the only stills they did the day of the shoot was the sex stills, so they wanted to get are like regular stills. So he does his, he looks amazing. Then I do mine. We're again we're being cheerleaders for each other. So we finish up. We're like we're like being you know, fluffing each other, doing the whole thing. So Kent Taylor is looking at us, so we're basically like looking at him, but we're like still like we like are like just like holding hands with each other, and Kent Taylor is like, we're just like yeah, that whole thing. So Kent Taylor is just like, so you just have like an hour before the the cab is gonna take you or the before the production system is going.
Speaker 5: To take you guys to the airport.
Speaker 3: So there's a food court across the street if you guys want to eat h And he notices, like while he's talking to us that like we're listening to him, but we're really paying attention to each other. And he's basically like, or if you guys just want to hang out here, we'll be downstairs. And I was like, like that was like such a cool moment where like I was just like I see you, bitch, and you see us.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: He goes downstairs and we have this ratty bed in like this saw motherfucking studio sets.
Speaker 2: Sam, you just the same.
Speaker 5: That we filmed on We fucked.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, the whole like office space is working downstairs.
Speaker 5: We use all the lube on set. We have our moment.
Speaker 2: We we like, did you get to fuck him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: He fucked me again, and it was like we were just like it was beautiful. We just did our scene off camera camera. No, we just we just connected and the sweet the sweetest thing happened. We're doing our pillow let's rehearse, but no, no, no, so we so finish. So we we finish our scene. We're our scene, we finish our sex. We have our pillow talk and as we're like kind of wrapping up and we're like noticing the time it's time to go back to the hotel, I say to him, Joe, thank you so much for being so sweet. I know we had a hard day yesterday, but this was my first time ever and I needed someone to be nice and easy to work with, and you were wonderful. And he reaches over to me and whispers. He goes, my name is Tommy, and I was like, my name is arm It's nice to meet you, tell me.
Speaker 5: And it was just like the sweetest way to end, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So we got driven to the airport, we said our goodbyes, and like we kept in touch for a little while after. I've never seen him since. I don't even know if he's worked since. And that was the story of my first scene. That's how it went. I did try to find him on X but I had I don't think he's been active. I'm we're Facebook friends, like oh, you know, with our real profiles, and like we made an impression on each other and we always said, like it would be nice to get together on someday, but we just never have. I think he lives in Florida, you know, working construction and carpentry or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just being hot hot.
Speaker 5: He's like a salt and pepper now.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, I would have loved to have reconnected. But anyway, so that was whole too.
Speaker 2: That's hold. Yeah, first scene, first scene ever on the cover.
Speaker 3: And I got the cover immediately, which I was very grateful, grateful for.
Speaker 4: As performers, in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and.
Speaker 5: What says porn star more than a big load? Right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 4: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 5: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 4: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today. Visit Popstar Labs dot com and save.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty Popstar, Big loads, better taste. So now I want to move on to to Scrums. Scrum featuring newly anointed Raging Stallion man Cole Connor.
Speaker 4: I wasn't an exclusive yet because I hadn't done it. That was my very first scene. Okay, so, but it was this scene that this scene is why they asked me to be an exclusive.
Speaker 5: Clearly, I'm sorry everybody. I'm gonna blow a lot of smoke up this man's ass today because I watched this scene last night. We've talked about it before.
Speaker 3: You've told me it was your first scene, but I've never seen it before, and I, like, you know, paid for my subscription and I watched it on TV.
Speaker 2: I watched it.
Speaker 5: I watched it on a BM Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I don't want to deal with you. You pay for it, okay, all right, So I decided to just, you know, go for it. We're gonna watch each other's scenes anyway, so for this new series of ours. But so, this scene is basically, I guess is the whole thing sports themed, the whole movie.
Speaker 4: It's rugby. Rahm is a rugby term, I see. I am not sure exactly what I think. Scram is like a match, maybe.
Speaker 5: I see or I don't know. It's such an ugly word.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've looked it up. I feel like I've looked it up.
Speaker 5: I R it's like and scram in the same words. It's like I was like, it's just like, what does it mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But anyway, so The scene starts with you in the shower looking magnificent. Who did your haircut? That's a great haircut because it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of that.
Speaker 4: I think it's the same guy is now. Really Yeah, it was fresh though.
Speaker 3: I mean it was well, it was fresh, but it also you kind of did like the thing where it's like kind of like brushed forward.
Speaker 2: Well in the shower.
Speaker 3: Really good look for you. I like it like that. Okay, the body's amazing. Your dick is nice and fluffy but not hard yet. And then we cut to the locker room where there's Killian knocks and Chadthammer. Killian is scruffy ginger bald, bearded, and Chadthammer is scruffy blonde, two of my favorite things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chad and I had started chatting and we heard that we were in this three way.
Speaker 2: I didn't really talk.
Speaker 4: I think maybe I said hi to Chillian on then twittery.
Speaker 2: Chad and I actually had been messaging.
Speaker 3: Well before we continue. Let me ask you quickly because I met scene first. It was his first scene as well.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, Killian had done some stuff.
Speaker 3: But okay, so how were you cast?
Speaker 4: It was two weeks after I started my only fans two weeks. Two weeks and Jake Nicola and Vince Parker suggested me who I had collabed with, suggested me.
Speaker 2: I'd known Jake for a long time.
Speaker 4: We used to work at the same gym, like we were both personal trainers before COVID.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: Also, this is October twenty two, so lockdown was over, but.
Speaker 5: Not twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: October twenty twenty, when I talked to Tony DeMarco, I was actually driving to Big Bear to spend Halloween with my lesbian friends at their cabin that they had bought during COVID and kind of escaped the LA bullshit. So I talked to Tony DeMarco. He asks me if I'd be interested he got a recommendation from that those two, And I was like, you know what, And I felt like, I was like, yeah, I'm pretty fucking good at having sex on camera. I think I I think that could be funny.
Speaker 5: Did they suggest you to Tony or to someone in there?
Speaker 4: They suggested me straight to Tony. They've done Raging Stallion before, gotcha, Okay? So I was like, I said, let me think about it for like a minute, and then I think I got back to him like the next day or that night and been like, yeah, I want to do it. I was going to shoot in December, like the beginning of December in Vegas.
Speaker 2: So that's when I got hired.
Speaker 4: I had a big problem getting I had had syphilis before. He was like, okay, so what we need you to do is get We'll set you up with talent testing. He's like, the only thing has have you had syphilis before? Because that makes it a little bit. You're gonna have to jump through some hoops and get some paperwork for that get cleared. And I was like, yeah, I have, but we have time.
Speaker 2: I can. I can figure it out.
Speaker 4: I tried to get my papers and stuff like you need when you were diagnosed, when you were treated, and when you tested negative since then.
Speaker 2: But I had been diagnosed and.
Speaker 4: Treated for said syphilis back in twenty seventeen, and it was at the Gay and Lesbian Center in West Hollywood. I think actually maybe I got tested in the one in Hollywood and then got treated at the one in West Hollywood, the new one, and then I was trying to get it done through email and get all this paperwork. They kept sending me around to someone different email this person. They'll have be able to help you email this person. I was like working on it for like a month, okay, and then they finally sent me something and it wasn't all what I needed, Like the week of the fucking scene. So I go into the LAS the Gay and Lesbian Center, and I'm like, look, I really need these papers. I don't know why it's so hard. Can you just get on the computer and print them out for me? Oh, I don't have access to that. My supervisor will be here later. I'm like, I leave tomorrow for this and anyway, I find the long short story loss.
Speaker 5: Please wrap it up.
Speaker 2: So I get it.
Speaker 4: And then the next next day I'm like I text Tony. I'm like, I got it. We're good, okay. And it was a three way because and so they weren't that concerned. They would have just done a duo.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: So I wasn't going to so okay that is what was But I got it. I got there. I get there late at night.
Speaker 4: I remember driving that night it's Vegas, being like, what if everything goes wrong?
Speaker 2: What if I can't get clean enough?
Speaker 4: What if I like have one of those days that you're just can't bottom or what like it was supposed to be a verse, seeing like all of us were supposed to both top and bottom, or maybe I was just.
Speaker 2: Supposed to talk. I don't know.
Speaker 5: So you had these nerves the night before.
Speaker 4: I had them on the drive, Yeah, on the night before on set as soon as I when I got there in the morning, I think I was the first to arrive, and they were like, cool, let's do all the and all of the staff, all of the crew has to wear masks. I didn't see Tony DeMarco's face for months. Like I had met Trenton Ducati in the past and he was doing the pictures, he was doing the glam shots. So I'm in there with him, and I'm like, oh, okay, what are you doing here? Brian Bonds is on the crew. I'm like, what the fuck is Brian Bonds doing on the crew? And like I watch I watch his porn. Why isn't he in this with me? And then Trenton I remember him taking pictures and like undressing blah blah blah, and then he's like, okay, I get a boner and we'll get your boner shots. He like set his camera down, starts looking at his phone and in the time it took for him to do that, I'm like I'm ready. He's like okay, okay, and he's like, oh, you're gonna do this. You can do this for a long time and gave that gave me like a good amount of confidence. I met the other guys, we were all joking around, hitting it off.
Speaker 2: Tony comes up and talks to us. This is in like the warehouse in.
Speaker 5: Vegas that they had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Tony's like, okay, So, Who's like, what do we want to do? We cant He's like, who wants the bottom top. We're like, we can do anything. All of us were like, I can talk, I can bout him whatever. He's like, okay, great, anybody doing trimegs blah blah blah, yep, all of us.
Speaker 2: He's like, excellent, we love that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 4: It was everybody was like ready to work and we had to shoot some beer rolls stuff first.
Speaker 5: There's really any of it similar to our b.
Speaker 4: Roll for that day was more promo material with the guys that shot the day before, which was Shawn.
Speaker 2: Major's and I can't remember the other guys.
Speaker 5: Everybody was cute.
Speaker 4: And it was all us in like a shower like it that they've had a hose from the bathroom upstairs down. They've created a locker room shower set that you mentioned earlier that I start out in and they have all six of fire or six of us under one shower that took a while to get warm, just kind of like you know, touching and kissing and blah blah blah standing in a kiddie pool because there's no actual drain in the floor.
Speaker 3: So wait, you did this be roll the day of your sex scene before the sex scene?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: And I'm like really crushing on Sean Majors so cute, and I'm like, I'm like, well, I'm like I get to play with those two all day.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna play with Sean right now, so I know.
Speaker 4: So I'm like blowing Sean and stuff in the shower and Tony and he's like, Okay, we gotta pull that because this isn't a scene in the movie. So he's like, as much as I'd love to shoot this, right, let's just pull it back a little bit. So we did that. Okay, the other boys laugh. Let me start starting the scene.
Speaker 3: You did you film everything that you see on camera on on like the scene itself in order that you see it. Like we start with you in the shower and two of them in the locker room. All right, so let's get back to the scene. So essentially, the two of them come in and I guess one of them is like having some pains from their difficult rugby game, start giving each other a massage, and you're like looking over all coyly. Your dick starts getting hard. Let me also say, like the lighting is almost too too much. You guys are like almost washed out. But it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of white, sweaty skin in this in this scene, white.
Speaker 2: Is very light. I mean, this is the winter, so y'all are like COVID.
Speaker 5: Y'all are white beach clearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's beautiful, Like you guys have all beautiful skin, and you guys like look well together, but it's brightly lit and like you kind of come over to them and things just happen.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, y'all.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm almost jealous that your first scene was like one where like there was just try mix all over because you guys made good use of your very hard dicks and your open buttholes because there are so many positions in this scene it's insane.
Speaker 4: I know, and they had to really there was some stuff where we're like, okay, we have to go back to that and film the transition into the y so like because we were just so excited and like it's very clear you.
Speaker 5: Guys are excited energy.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of spitting, there's a lot of moving around. You guys look like you're really in it together. Like it seems like you guys are having fun.
Speaker 4: So you were, we were having a lot of fun. I'm lucky Pierre lot.
Speaker 6: You're lucky Pierre in two separate positions, like let me like so like yeah, you basically like you know, there's like spitting, you know, like Killian is eating your whole while Chad is sucking your dick like and like that, and then they like kind of like push you up so that you're on your neck with your butt.
Speaker 2: In the air.
Speaker 4: So when we got into that, I'm sucking Chad's dick and Killian lifts my ass up. Yeah, I'm holding onto the bench. It's sucking wild and there was like the sound guy was like audible gasp.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then like you know, it's kind of like, you know, they're kind of taking turns on you. And then like I was actually also surprised when you start topping and you you kind of take over the scene. You basically like I was watching it last night being like, of course they were obsessed with him for a time. Look at what he did in his first scene. You pretty much like you like Lucky Pierre them at one point, and then Lucky Pierre them again, things start getting very intense.
Speaker 5: Killian is a very intense perform like he's.
Speaker 3: Just like really like the facial expressions and the sounds, and you you seem like you're having a great time. You like many of us, make different sounds when you bottom than when you top, which I think is hot as fuck.
Speaker 4: We all had, we all had our own personality, yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: And and let me like I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 3: I think the original Lucky Pierre is like Killian fucking you and you fucking Chad, like kind of like how we normally see it. But I'm trying to remember the second Lucky Pierre is a very different one where it's like I want to say, you're on your.
Speaker 2: Back, doggy.
Speaker 4: There's a doggy one and then there's the one the first one where yeah, there's one, there's one where Mary and then he is behind Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, so what it is is what it is is I think you're on your back getting fucked by someone, and the other one because you're on a bench, which is easy to do on a bench because someone can straddle you with their legs on either side and ride your dick while you're like. I was like, I've never seen this before and I'm gonna fucking try it. I want to bench just so I can do this.
Speaker 5: It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at one point.
Speaker 4: At one point there's already been so many different scenes in it, and Trenton is there after we've done the sex stills and he's like, oh, we're doing the sex stills for like what we want to do next?
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure that was taken forever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because so many positions.
Speaker 4: Like what are you gonna? Are you trying for a DP? And we were like yeah, we like we want to any of us can. And he was like, he's like, maybe just pull back a little bit, like maybe it's a little too much.
Speaker 2: Like he talked us out of it. He talked us out of it.
Speaker 5: Did get DP nobody did. Yeah, I don't. I didn't write so many many positions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like just yeah, so just to wrap it up so we can talk about like how the exper I just want to talk. I just want to talk about, like, so you come while you're writing, Chad, You're the first to come, and I'm thinking we're about to wrap up the scene.
Speaker 5: Nope, nope, you fucking so.
Speaker 3: First of all, they slurp it like, slurp it off you and Killian slurp it off Chad's stomach and then start kissing and it's just like dribbling out of Killian's mouth, which is like a lot. And then you start fucking won till they come, till Chad comes, and then you're like, oh no, killing your turn, and you fuck him till he comes. It was kind of funny because Chad's come comeshot is beautiful. Killians there isn't much, but he looks like he's having a fucking exorcism. Beautiful, such a fun scene. It's like thirty five minutes long long, and then like you guys are like, all right, let's hit the showers and that's the end. Congratulations. It's very clear why they were like, we absolutely want you. They I'm gonna say also considering even though it was a hard day for mine, they also yeah, after the I said no because I wasn't sure I really wanted to go for it. It was very clear to me watching this scene while they were like absolutely we want him.
Speaker 4: I remember driving back and calling my friend Eric and being like, I.
Speaker 2: Nailed it so well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna ask like, did you feel while it was happening or afterwards?
Speaker 4: We yeah, I like we were on a high after and so Chad and I were like, oh, we gotta go, we gotta go into we gotta go to the strip, and like I invited Sean to come with us, or maybe Sean came back for something at the end, like when the scene was over and we were like, we're gonna go to the strip. I got I'm gonna go home, take a real shower, like decompressed for a minute, and then we gotta get something to eat. And then so we went. Sean and Chad and I went to the strip. I think we I don't remember which, you know, but we were walking around and Vegas was open, so it was nice to be and also we weren't allowed to do that the night before because we were asked to stay in our rooms because of COVID, because we had been tested for COVID.
Speaker 3: Also, did people in Vegas even take it seriously?
Speaker 2: People? Some people had masks people, I can't.
Speaker 4: I think we wore masks inside in the casino. They weren't required though, That's what I would.
Speaker 2: Imagine in Vegas.
Speaker 4: And like some things were, it wasn't as busy as you as you go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: We went eight and then we got some tequila or we had some drinks in the casino. We picked up some tequila. We went back to the hotel. Sean and Brian Bonds were sharing a room and we had a four way and and Sean majors fucked me after like they've Brian and Chad paired up and I got Sean, so I was nice, you're happy. I was happy, which one of the great days of my life.
Speaker 5: I think that's amazing. What a good first story. Yeah, like victorious, I know, and.
Speaker 2: Here I was. So I was thinking about this and I was like, sometimes I feel like they.
Speaker 4: Asked me to be an exclusive because I live in LA and they needed someone to be able to go to Pumspring, drive to Palm Springs and drive to Vegas for the productions and stuff, so they were hired. They were signing some exclusives from LA and other people in the next few months.
Speaker 2: But no, I deserved it.
Speaker 3: You deserve absolutely. It's a beautiful scene. Highly recommended, y'all.
Speaker 5: Scrum.
Speaker 4: I think we were nominated for a gay band, but we didn't win it for like best three way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it should have won. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Great job that was. I mean, like, is there more you have any more to say about it? I think I don't have to wrap up, but I think that's it. I said everything. Yeah, I think I got.
Speaker 2: A lot.
Speaker 5: It was yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 4: I never I don't think I ever worked on something with Tony where he was the only person behind the camera, gotcha. Yeah, And I always I remember, like Tony's funny because he's like he's such he's such a like soft gentle person, but like when he's directing you sometimes it's like and it's still like a soft direction, but he's like, yeah, fuck him, fuck him hard, fuck him harder, fuck him harder, And I'm like, it just doesn't match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the person that it's coming out of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wish. I wish I got to work with him again.
Speaker 3: I don't because all my scenes out raging after that were mostly done by Steve Cruz, So I was just I at first, I kind of was like, maybe Tony just didn't like working with me, or they changed things up, and.
Speaker 4: Now it's because you weren't Falcon material and he only did Falcon.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I got that a little bit.
Speaker 4: I ended up doing some Falcon stuff, but it was because they needed like a daddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, But I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'll do Falcon. Oh shit, Oh like, I'll trim my fucking hair. I can do Falcon. I'm pretty enough. It's the hair that's the problem. And I'm like, i'll take you. I'll get rid of it. Not to be able.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's do this again. This is really fine.
Speaker 3: I and now I have a subscription so I can access almost all of.
Speaker 2: Your raging again. I'm not going to give them any money.
Speaker 5: But you can walk into mind. That's totally fine with me. Cool. That was our first scene.
Speaker 2: Stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll do it again. Thank you guys so much for listening. I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cole Connor. Okay, see you next time. Sorry for asking, this.
Speaker 2: Has been Sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.