Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American. This Tuesday afternoon in the Tri State, bad weather is coming, might have more snow. In fact, the low temperature on the weekend might be in the teens. So much for global warming. But until then, as you may know, Representative Adam Byrd from New Richmond, the home of the Lions, is our guest here and he's in the leadership positions and the House of Representatives and the Columbus and Representative Adam Bird of New Richmond. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, can you just take a generic view from thirty thousand feet looking down in the Buckeye State? What the hell happened? The polls had the Trumpster winning by Lilie won by a lot. In fact, there were poles out of Iowa that had him losing Iowa. He won by fourteen points. There were polls in Texas that was going to be flipped by the Democrats. They infiltrated Texas with millions of illegals thinking many would vote.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: In fact, Donald Trump won tech Is by twelve percentage points, which was an historical high. They didn't flip Texas just the opposite. And in Ohio, Bernie Marino was going to have a real tough race and he was down in the polls almost the entire way he won goling Away wasn't even close by four or five percentage points. So as a business leader and living in Claremont County as you do, and representing Claremont County and the legislature, why do you think that Trumpster did so well, especially among working class Americans?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Billy, it's great to be on your show today. Appreciate all that you do. And man, Trump spoke to Americans. He spoke to their heart, and he's such a good communicator, and you see the kind of impact that he has when he speaks to people. And you know, I think part of it is is his appeal, but part of it is the complete and utter rejection of the path that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris has tried to take this nation over the last four years. And it's ruining our country, it's ruining the world, and people couldn't take it anymore. I think people looked at Kamala Harris and saw her as an unseerious candidate who not even close remotely close to being able to lead America and lead the world. And so you know, it's really important that we did what we did. Her campaign fell apart, Bill, and you see the kinds of people that she hired around her. Is this the kind of person that could have seriously let our nation?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: How about this little fact.
Speaker 1: I know you're about fifty miles away or so, But there was a story in the inquir also in Channel nine, in which there were about two thousand Mauritanians who flooded into Lochland, Ohio. Now you may not have heard of Lochland, Ohio, but it is between like Wyoming and Reading. Lochland, Ohio had numerous about one hundred to one hundred and fifty low rent apartment buildings, apartment dwellings, and sorea. Through the Biden administration said let's put two thousand Moreitanians in the village of Lachland that had twenty five hundred residents. And there was a complete utter meltdown, ignoring the law. And that was played out in Springfield, Ohio. In fact, every small village or town in the Midwest had the same thing occur to them. You can imagine you're like in New Richmond. Can you imagine two thousand Moreitanians showing up in New Richmond walking around the streets looking into cars ten to fifteen per room to live and they can't get a work permit because they don't qualify. And it's the meltdown of our society. And I'll ask you this question, says you're in leadership now in the House, is there a sense that the state of Ohio, now that Trumpster is in charge, can do something to stem the flow of migrants and illegals into the state of Ohio?
Speaker 3: Great question, Billy, And yes, I know where Lachlan is. And you know this is a direct impact on all of us as Ohioans. And you think about the budget that we have in Ohio. We spend a lot of money on Medicaid, we spend a lot of money on schools, and both of those are accessible to legal residents. Okay, and so are these people legally able to reside here? You and I don't think so. But when Joe Biden waives his magic wand over them and declares them to be asylum seekers and victims of human trafficking, all of a sudden, now they become they become eligible to receive Medicaid in the state of Ohio spends a lot of money on that. We also spend a lot of money on schools. Think about the burden that this poses to Lachlan Schools having to educate all these kids that can't even speak English, and now they've got to hire extra teachers, hire interpreters and language experts. This is a severe imposition on the education of American citizens and Ohio citizens here. And so, you know, we've got to take a close look at at this. And so when you see that the federal government is responsible for placing these people here, that's all they can be said. Really, the federal government did this, and I believe that Mike Toeman and other appointees of President Trump is going to take care of removing them. They said they would remove them. It was a campaign promise of Donald Trump, and I think he's going to do what he said he was going to do.
Speaker 1: You know, out of Clark County, I saw a report two days ago that there are large number twenty thousand Haitians were quote relocated in Springfield, Clark County. And I saw a report out of a newspaper in Springfield that many Haitians were moving out of spring their self, deporting from Springfield, Ohio, going to Chicago, New York and Cincinnati because we are a sanctuary city.
Speaker 2: Is there anything you can do?
Speaker 1: Between you and Speaker of the House Matt Huffman coming in in about a month, and you guys are going to be in charge to say to the City of Cincinnati or the City of Columbus or the City of Cleveland that you can't be a sanctuary city and a sanctuary state. You can't do that because right now a mayor have to have peer of all in Cincinnati has said, yes, we're a sanctuary city, come on in. So I think it'd be great if maybe one hundred thousand Haitians showed up in Avondale and Evanston to said Okay, we're here. But it's one of those things you talk about, but in practicalities it doesn't work. Can state government do anything directly or indirectly to stop the flow of illegals into major cities or in small towns that you couldn't do under Biden but you can do under Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, Billie, we haven't gotten together and talked about what our legislative priorities are going to be. But I feel like you are right on that there will be a great push among the House Republican caucus to do something about sanctuary cities in Ohio. And like you said, Cincinnati has self proclaimed themselves to be a sanctuary city. Now what does that mean? Bill? It means that these people that run the city of Cincinnati don't want to abide by what the laws of our nation and the laws of our state are and they want to be a nation unto themselves. And we cannot support that. And so I think it's really important when we sit down and start looking at the budget. We're going to go through a budget process here in the spring. We've got to start looking at what is our reaction in a budgetary way going to be to cities who proclaim themselves to be above the law. And that's what a sanctuary city is. It's a city that proclaims themselves to be above the law. What are we going to do about that when it comes to the budget. And I do believe there's going to be a tremendous push to have some kind of budgetary ramification on these kinds of cities across Ohio. And you notice Bill that these asylum seekers they're not relocating in Bexley, where the governor's mansion is. No, they're not relocating in Cedarville where the governor is residing. They're only in certain places, and so you know they are maybe they are starting to reclocate. I've heard that that Canada is now emphasizing border security because they're fearful of all of these illegal aliens. They're wanting to relocate to Canada because that they know they're going to be deported by Mike Coeman and Trump.
Speaker 1: You bring up a good issue they're representative Adam Bird, and that is that they locate not in Indian Hill, not in Villa Hills, not in Bexley, but they locate in urban areas where they are welcome. And that's a problem. Now two or three other issues won Alicia Reese, as you know, as a county commissioner here in Hamlin County, she wants the state of Ohio, in other words, you and Matt Huffman and Mike DeWine to give to the City of Cincinnati slash Hamlin County fifty to one hundred million dollars of state money to build or redo pay course stadium, and when I speak to the governor about the available of one hundred million dollars or more, he says, we also have problems with the Cleveland Browns wanting to relocate. They want money. We have Ohio State University. They want money. Just in generally speaking, what are your thoughts about state government releasing hundreds of millions of dollars to pro sports teams to rebuild or redo their stadiums, but without these specifics, Adam Burg, what is your general thought.
Speaker 3: That's a great, great question because it won't be specific. But when I think about the fact that who is paying for the Red Stadium and the Bengals Stadium right now, it's Hamilton County residents. Okay, I do think that that is an unfair tax burden on just Hamilton County residents because there's an awful lot of people down at those stadiums that are coming from Claremont, Brown Warren and Claremont, you know, Butler County, all of these counties around southern Ohio. People are driving from all over the place to come and participate and enjoy that. And so there should be a some shared expenditure from the state of Ohio because all of Highlands are enjoying the Brown Stadium, They're enjoying the Bengals in the Red Stadium. And so I don't have a problem with us sending some money. I don't know what that money right, the amount is going to be.
Speaker 1: Right, whatever it is, it is whatever you do in Cincinnati, got to do in Cleveland. Now, lastly, about same sex bathrooms, that's a big facility. I know the state legislature has passed laws saying that teenage boys cannot shower with teenage girls, and that boys generally is boys wanting to go in the girls bathroom, not vice versa. I guess because of biology, boys have more interesting girls, maybe girls having boys. But nonetheless, I read recently Tony Bender gave me the story that Governor Mike DeWine may vetoed the bill. Can you tell the American people at this point where the same sex bathroom bill is. I can say that I'm an African American. I can say that I'm from Pakistan, I can say that I'm I'm a native of Madagascar, but in reality, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm a man.
Speaker 1: I can't change my gender any more than I can change my race.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: One tenth of one percent of us have gender dysphoria, and which we're confused about whether xx or x Y. But I can't change xx to x Y. I can't change x Y to xx. I can't go from xx to x Y anymore that x Y can go to xx. You know what I'm saying. And so now you're getting me fired up. So talk to me about the governor's alleged veto and what does it mean.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, Bill, I think to your point, it's not compassion to affirm someone's confusion. If we want to be compassionate to those with gender dysphoria, we need to look them in the face and tell them the truth. And we're not being compassionate when we play along and pretend the way some think that we should. And so I do have a bill that has passed the House, it's past the Senate, it's sitting on the Governor's desk. It's been there. I think today it's day seven or eight. He's got ten days to sign it. I believe that he will because it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 3: We have to protect our our young ladies, our young men, because it's not just about a man going into a girl's restroom and making girls feel unsafe. I don't want girls in the boy's restroom and making false accusations against young men. So there's a lot of ways to look at this. We want to protect everybody. And and by the way, bill this includes not just eight to twelve, this includes his colleges and universities in the state of Ohio. And we are we are endeavoring to protect. I think that some reaction once the governor signs it, and I believe that he will. You know, they'll probably be more construction of single one time of the use restrooms, and that's I'm okay with that. But but you know, the whole gender is forty thing. You can pretend that you're a girl, but some day the doctor's going to look at you and say you need a prostate exam. And and you know, if the reality is.
Speaker 1: Going to come out ountling you and I can have children, Uh maybe maybe we can not. Not in the real it's not compassionate to pretend biology doesn't exist. We're told by liberals and by the left about biology. Science matters. It's real. I see these silly signs in yards saying science is real. Well, guess what biology is real too. It's not compassionate to pretend as if Tony Bender can become a girl by announcing I'm a girl. I'm gonna put on lipstick, I'm gonna wear a dress and the set of Tony you gotta call me Tonio. I'm gonna pretend that I'm a girl, and I have to act as say, okay, I have to get rid of reality. It's not compassionate to pretend as if a man can become a woman, a woman can become It's not propassionate, compassionate for you to say, you know, Adam Bird, I'm gonna say I'm African American. You got to treat me as if I'm an African American. That doesn't work that way. And by the way, whatever the hell happened to Title nine, in which there were separate, equal facilities for half the population to develop women's sports, women's golf, women's basketball. I have been girls volleyball teams all the time that win the state title. Other one boys playing volleyball with the girls separate but equals.
Speaker 2: What I say.
Speaker 1: And lastly, I'll say this to you, Adam Bird. We went through twenty or thirty years in which the Democrats in the South would stand at the doorways of schools and say you can't enter.
Speaker 2: State law doesn't apply now here.
Speaker 1: We are generations later and we have Democrats saying, you know what, reality doesn't exist, and I will not enforce federal law. We're going to come a sanctuary city. Do you see a connection between the Orval fobases and the George Wallace's In the South, there were Democrats telling the Feds, We're not going to allow you to come into our school if you're black. Now they're saying in sanctuary cities, arrest me because I am not going to follow federal law. Is there an argument to be made that the Democrats are acting up again?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the law must be upheld, and they've been allowed to get away with not upholding the law and declaring the law unto themselves by being a sanctuary city. I believe that Donald Trump will will abide with his campaign promise. I think we've been able to see that with the kinds of people that he has nominated for appointments to important positions, like like Mike Toeman and others, and and so we're we are entering into a dangerous next eight weeks with with the leftovers of whoever is in charge of the Biden administration. We've got Ukraine missiles being American missiles being fired into Russia from Ukraine. How can that happen? We've got illegal immigrants that are still pouring into our country. We've got hundreds of judges that the Biden administration is going to try to approve in the next couple of weeks in order to confound Trump's movement. And and so there's some really really dangerous things going on in the next couple of weeks. And and and I think we need to watch what the Biden administration is doing very carefully.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the mayor of Denver says he's going to get his police department to stop Ice from arresting criminal aliens inside. And I like the approach that some are taking, including Donald Trump and others in Homan, that are saying essentially that if you engage as a public office holder in a conspiracy to violate federal law, you are going to be charged with crimes. And if they have ted pyrivoals of this world think they can violate federal law. They're Democrats, they have a history of doing that in the South with black folks. But if you think you can violate federal law and use Cincinnati Police Department agencies to stop ice officials from arresting criminal aliens in the city of Cincinnati, a f ted peer ofvol should be advised he might be criminally arrested as part of conspiracy to violate the civil rights of other Americans. We got to run, Adam Byrd, you're the best of what you do. Give my best to Matt Huffman and those in charge. And I hope Governor Mike DeWine. I have two calls into him, he's not returning them yet, but about signing this bill that says girls and women need privacy, whether you're at LA Fitness or New Richmond High School, Earls and women need privacy. And Adam Byrd, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Adam.
Speaker 3: Think appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 3: It's honored to be with you today. Thank you so much. And I'm looking forward to seeing what Xavier and UC basketball are going to do. Those guys are getting it done right now. They're both in the top twenty five.
Speaker 2: Now Savior is going to kick their ass as they always do.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue with more representative Adam Bird, thank you very much. Let's continue with more Bill cunning into your Great American Live at Jehomah, The Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. Billy Cunningham, the Great American. The adventure and Americanism continues. God bless Donald Trump and what he's going to do for this country. We got close to the abyss and the American people came back and said, no, I don't want to go that direction. It's still amazing that about forty seven percent of the American people think the present policies by the federal government are good and in fact, we have to accelerate those policies under Kamala Harris's forty seven percent of us. I'm thinking right, and I don't know what to say about other than keep giving you the facts upon which you can base an inform judgment. Later on, we have coming up as Brian Entton from News Nation, who's on the southern border, talking about, among other things, that two year old toddler who was in a group of l Salvadorans and the hands of human traffickers that made its way to the southern border across into Texas, and according to one report, during the last four years, there's been three hundred and fifty thousand unaccompanied minor children taking in now the custody of the federal government, two hundred and fifty thousand children, along with anywhere between ten to twelve million adults. On top of that, one can only imagine the sexual trafficking, the abuse and neglect of those kids at the hands of human traffickers coming through Mexico, which may take five to six weeks to walk through Mexico.
Speaker 2: What happens to those children.
Speaker 1: I would also note that NewsNation has a story up that they discovered through one human trafficker that flipped two hundred and fifty children involved in sex activities, shall we say, rapes by men about ten to twenty times a day, seven days a week, of girls and hotels and bordellos and other facilities all over the South. And that's happening because of the policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, which is allowing it, in fact, some might say encouraging it. That is disgusting, But forty seven percent of us said, you know, that's a great idea. You might recall during the nineteen fifties and sixties there were many Democratic governors and city leaders in the South that stood in the doors of hallways, of schools and otherwise saying that black kids can't be educated here, and the federal government arose and said, yes, they will be educated there.
Speaker 2: Dwight D.
Speaker 1: Eisenhower passed the law along with others, saying that separate but equal has gone. Plessy versus Ferguson has done nineteen fifty for Brown versus the Board of Education. And which political party ignored federal law and said we will not comply. That would be, of course, the Democratic Party, the Democrats, the Democrats, the Party of racism and sexism, the Party of Slavery, the Party of Jim Crow, the Party of the ku Klux Klan. They're all Democrats. So here we are about fifty sixty years later. Now we have numerous Democrats that say we will not comply with federal law again. The new governor George Wallace's or people like Mayor have Ted Pureval and Cincinnati and Mayor Mike Johnston and Denver. Both Cincinnati and Denver are sanctuary cities. We're being told by our city leaders that illegals are welcomed here, and unlike Denver have ted pure of all, has not enlisted CPD into stopping ICE officials. I have this story out of Denver in which the mayor, they're a guy named Mike Johnston, of course, a willing Democrat, said quote, I'm willing to go to jail. I'm willing to be put in jail. This is a sanctuary city. We will protect those living in Denver, quote unquote. And so it was pointed out by Tom by the News, shall we say, Tom Homan, who's the new czar on the southern border in about two months. He said, quote a mayor, you're obviously breaking the law. All he has to do is look at Arizona versus the US. You'll see that he's breaking the law. And if the Denver mayor continues to break the law, if he's willing to go to jail, I'll put him in jail. There's a statute Title eight US Code thirteen twenty four that says it is a felony if you knowingly harbor and conceal an a legal alien from immigration authorities. Let me say that again, it is illegal. It's a felony. If the Mayor of Cincinnati, the Merit Denver knowingly harbors and conceals in illegal alien, that's a felon ing. It's also a fe fela need to impede a federal law enforcement official. If you don't want to help, that's fine, he says, get the hell out of the way. We're going to do our job, quote unquote, And this is on the heels. For example, in New York City, there was a Venezuelan migrant, I call him a career criminal who found himself desiring to get some free money. So what he did was go and hold up and commit a sexual act upon a female member of the staff of Alvin Braggs, a prosecutor, a female he's been staying for about four months in the Roosevelt Hotel, ordering food. And he's illegal, and he's a career criminal. But he this time he robbed the wrong person with a handgun, stealing from a female prosecutor who's on the staff of Alvin Briggs in New York City. He also performed a sexual act in front of her. I won't get into particulars, but nonetheless, Ice under Biden just yesterday, said we want to put a holder on this guy so when he gets out of Rikers Island, which as you know, he will get out soon because it's New York City. We want an ice detainer to get him in federal custody. And that request was turned down by New York City. They said, no, we will not allow you to put a detainer on a career criminal who committed an arm robbery and a sexual act on a female prosecutor of Alvin Briggs staff here in New York City. And I thought, okay, can it get worse with the answers? Yes, I'm looking at a story out of San Antonio or a representative there. He's a he's a Democratic congressman named Gonzales who requested from federal authorities. And this is a Democrat. I would like to know exactly how many criminals the past shall we say the past three or four years have been released? And so Gonzales finally got the reaction. He requested it eight months ago. It came in about a week ago. He said, I pressed the Biden administration for specific answers about how many criminal aliens reside within our borders. Criminal aliens, these aren't These aren't children except those being trafficked by the traffickers. They're victims. But he requested it. Finally he received it about a week ago. Here it is as of July twenty twenty four, which is what about four months ago, six hundred and seventy five thousand non citizens with criminal histories were on the ICE's national docket. Those are the ones that have been registered. Six hundred and seventy five thousand illegal aliens with criminal histories were on the ICE's national docket in order to adjudicate removal. Now that's the tip of the iceberg. Has every alien criminal who committed a felony in America have they been arrested, processed and on the i's national docket to be expelled? The answer is, of course not so. Six hundred and seventy five thousand is the known number, and over one hundred thousand of these individuals have appending felony assault charge. Thirteen thousand had been convicted of murder and their home and their home nation they were sent out of the prisons into America. Removals had convicted criminal aliens dropped by seventy five percent under Biden Harris administration. Dropped by seventy five percent. So to give you a different number, under Trump, between twenty seventeen and twenty twenty, ice removed more than a half a million criminal migrants can do only one hundred and thirty thousand under Biden hairs. So as a god fearing American, it's a practicing Roman Catholic. Can you tell me how it is possible that the Biden Harris administration willingly and knowingly kept inside of America six hundred and seventy five thousand criminal aliens to be adjudicated to be expelled. To me, it's an impossible number to comprehend. And remember that if you're not a criminal alien, which is the majority of those who are here legally are not criminal aliens. More than ninety percent of the so called migrants who claim asylum in America do not qualify anyway. They don't qualify the great majority over ninety percent or subject to immediate deportation, but they're released back into the communities waiting for the hearing, which can be five to seven years away. At the same time, our immigration courts are packed with the backlogs that are unimaginable. What do we do well about forty seven percent of us said, you know what, that's okay. Let's exacerbate that problem by putting Kamala Harrison the presidency.
Speaker 2: Let's make it worse.
Speaker 1: And I would like to think those who voted that way just aren't thinking right they I would like to think they don't have ill feelings about this country to destroy it. We got close to the abyss and we pulled back because if she had been elected and continuing these policies, after all, she said, the southern voter is closed, the southern border is locked down, it's in good shape, and she these numbers, she said, that's okay. One can only imagine how demoralized ice officials are and border patrol agents when you have someone like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in charge, who you they tell you that borders in great shape when it is not. And so now we have a shot. And someone asked me on an interview I did a couple nights ago, Well, tell me generally the Trump policy that'll be done. Well, let's start from the top. Number one, you have to lock down the southern border as much as is possible with buoy's, with razor wire, but more importantly with getting the Mexican government itself again in the fight to keep migrants from coming through Mexico. The new president of Mexico, a woman named Shinbaum, is indicating that she's willing to meet with the Trump administration to talk about remedies and procedures to stop the twenty five percent excise tax the tariffs coming into America because it would tank completely the Mexican economy. By the way, her name is Claudia Sinbaum was elected president of Mexico, and she said about three weeks ago when she was inaugurated that she would look forward to working with the Trump administration. Well, Donald Trump's going to say, we don't look forward to it. Stay in Mexico, put tens of thousands of Mexican Army personnel throughout Mexico to stop the caravans. Secondly, what we're going to do is stop the flights three large jumbo jets to day land in America with illegal migrants from Cuba, Venezuela, and Colombia. They're not coming anymore. The flights are done. Mexico. If you don't want us to crash your economy, you will fully cooperate in stopping migrants from walking into this country. And then he's going to tell Texas and other border states put up the buoys and the rivers, put up the razor wire. He's going to instruct the state governments do not provide any welfare assistance to any illegal migrant living here. And he's going to say, here's here's the hook. I'm I think it's going to be very important. I was a birdie wistern of my ear. How about this idea, how about once he's inaugurated, that every illegal in this country has ninety days to leave, and if you you leave, we will provide transportation buses or planes to fly you to hell out of America in those ninety days. And if you do it legally and go back to your home country or stay in Mexico, you can apply and get a line to become a resident in this country. And for those working here and not committing crime, we will give expand government programs to give you more ability to work in America than leave when you're done. But for those who remain after ninety days, you will never be able to apply for citizenship in this country. You will never when you're apprehended, you will stay in prison, then be deported. You'll be treated as a non entity and a non citizen. That encourages self deportation of millions to go back into Mexico or wherever the hell they came from and wait their turn. And the Trumpster has told the Mexican government headed up by Claudia Scheinbaum, that we will provide monies for camps on the other side of the border on condition that you completely stop the inflow of wigrants through your country. And if you don't do that, we're going to crash your economy. President Shinbaum is listening and is willing to talk.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that the forty seven percent of we Americans that voted for the continuation of Joe Biden's policies really loved this country and wanted to become successful. We got close to the abyss and we jumped back just in time. But Donald Trump is going to do common sense things to change the direction of illegal migration into America, including from Canada. By the way, there's one point two million persons who have gone through the legal deportation status and have been ordered out of the country that have disappeared somewhere one point two million. Begin there, begin with hundreds of thousands of convicted illegals in the country. Ship them the hell out of this and if they come back, lock them up for years in federal prisons. That's the way to solve the problem. One can only imagine if that forty seven percent that voted for Kamala Harris had their way, what America would look like in the next five to ten years. It would have been truly unbelievable. And lastly, as long as I'm on the subject of Kamala Harris, she is coming back from Hawaii. She says she wants to run for the presidency again in twenty twenty eight. I know many Republicans would help her get the petitions together to do it, but first you must pay off the twenty million dollars in debt, including giving five hundred thousand dollars to Al Sharpton for interviews on MSNBC, giving three hundred and fifty thousand dollars to Rowin Martin for interviews, giving Oprah Winfrey two point five million dollars to conduct concerts, and giving M and M five hundred thousand dollars to appear in Detroit. Bought and paid for I thought journalists didn't take money. It's Al Sharpton keeping work of it on MSNBC is beyond me. We got close to the abyss and we pulled back. Now we got a chance. Let's continue. Coming up later, we'll be Brian Enton of News Nation Sean Compton production about the two year old toddler that may symbolize what's happened on the southern border. Three hundred and fifty thousand children have showed up at the border under Biden and Kamala Harris, that the US government has taken custody of and dispersed all over the country in the hands of human traffickers, sex perverts, and all of a sudden, we have difficulties imported from the Third World into America. It is disgusting and that's what you voted for the forty seven percent.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more twelve fifty five Home of Your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WULW by Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Let's continue in it. We never stop, We simply continue. There's been quite a bit of reporting of what's happening about tariffs. The media is going nuts on the idea that maybe it's a bad idea to have tariffs against Mexico and Canada and China goes. After all, they do such great things for our country, especially Mexicans, and possibly that's unfair to the Mexican people. But now we get the reaction of President Claudia Shinebaumb. She's not the president of Israel, she's the president of Mexico, recently elected Claudia Shinebaum, who's kind of responding to what the Trumpster said about twenty five percent tariff in Mexico. Plus, we have the terrible circumstances again and again and again of a toddler about two years old, a young female who hooked onto a group of individuals from Hondurs or maybe it's El Salvador, and she made the trek, this toddler one thousand miles through the jungles of Central America and New Mexico and shows up on the southern border in this group, and she has a phone number of somebody in America to send her to. And according to some of the reporting by Brian Innton of NewsNation, this is not an unusual event. For some reason it's being covered. I also would point out that there's also reporting on News Nation that there's been two hundred children who were sex traffic for the past one to three years that were freed from their surroundings. And it's I kind of wish the media would actually deal with sex trafficking of children, fentanyl over the southern border. These toddlers and children brutalized by Mexican drug cartels, all to the advantage economically of the drug cartels, but also to import into this country millions of brand new voters to take the place of the so called idiots in Ohio and Pennsylvania, Michigan that did not vote for Democrats. They're going to switch out the electorate. A man with perspective on all this is Brian Inton of News Nation and Brian Innton. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham shown. First of all, Brian, tell the American people the store. You have this little toddler that has not hit the so called mainstream media, I call it the lame stream media, but is on News Nation and elsewhere. Tell me about the story of this young female toddler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 5: You know, we spend a lot of.
Speaker 4: Time at the border and you see, I mean every time I've gone, you see a lot of heartbreaking things with families and kids, but this, I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like this, because it's a two year old little girl. And if you haven't seen this video, she's just this little, adorable two year old. She's in a pink little sweatshirt, zip up sweatshirt, and she shows up with this group of two hundred migrants crossing. In the group of two hundred, there are sixty kids, and she's the youngest of them all. And Texas Department of Public Safety goes up and starts questioning her in Spanish, and she says, he's all alone. She's got a sticky note. She's holding a yellow what looks like a sticky note that has a phone number on it that is apparently to a family member, and she says that she's alone in this group, and that she says very clearly that her parents are already in the United States and that she is now coming to find them. And it's heartbreaking because you mentioned it, I mean the sex trafficking.
Speaker 5: I mean there were three hundred.
Speaker 4: Thousand of these unaccompanied minors that have been discovered like this since Biden took office.
Speaker 5: Three hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: And that's just the numbers that we know about, and a lot of these kids.
Speaker 5: I hate to say it, but who knows. I mean, it would be so easy to go.
Speaker 4: Down there and kidnap one of these kids or scoop them up, and no one would ever even know. The parents aren't going to complain because they're scared of the police, because they're here undocumented, and it's just it's really really scary for these kids.
Speaker 5: What's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, the big story, of course, is Pete Hexith. The big story is Tulsey Gabbert, The big story is Matt Gates. The big story is that Trump and mar Lago. But I kind of snicker. Maybe twenty four hour news operations exist for these kind of stories to get the message out that for the last this number, three hundred thousand migrant children. I'm not talking about the tens of millions of so called parents and adults, but three hundred thousand migrant children is the total population of the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Is a huge group.
Speaker 1: And when I read this story, I said, why isn't why isn't this motivating the present administration to stop it, which is using the Trump doctrines in Mexico to stop it, so these children don't come out of Al Salvador.
Speaker 2: And right now, why isn't that happened? Why isn't Why.
Speaker 1: Isn't Why isn't NBC, ABC, CBS, New York Times? Why why why aren't they covering these stories instead of the silliness of politics.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's a good question. I guess they think that these other political stories are better for ratings and better for the business, and they just ignore many times what's happening with these kids.
Speaker 5: I mean the fact that so many of them.
Speaker 4: Get lost in the system, and that the government, the federal I mean, we take possession of these kids. The border patrol takes them in and then they go to health and Human services. And there are these shelters where these kids.
Speaker 5: Go that we're running that our tax you know, we're paying for.
Speaker 4: But beyond the money, I mean, they don't let the public, they don't let.
Speaker 5: The media in.
Speaker 4: Usually to see the shelters, congress people have to fight to get in and they barely have let them in. But you just wonder what it's like for these kids when they show up to these shelters without family members.
Speaker 5: They don't know where the family is.
Speaker 4: They get lost in the system them and you know, it just it really breaks yourt If you watch the video of this two year old, it pulls at your heartstrings that someone smuggled her across she's in this big group. You know, there's coyotes, the cartel runs the whole thing, and there these are the kids that we see. You know, we only have cameras in so many places. You know, it's a law, it's a huge border there. Again, there are I guarantee there are bad people to go down there and snatch some of these kids and that we just never even know what happens to them.
Speaker 1: Well, you also have stories on news Nation about sex trafficking. There's been two hundred kids free from sex traffickers all over the South where these mainly girls but also boys are put in motels, hotels and camps and simply forced to be prostitutes for eight to twelve men a day with little teenage little teenage girls and others that are they're paying twenty to fifty bucks each to have sex with children. And this it is so disgusting, and maybe it is so disgusting the media will not cover it. Also politically, I can recall when Trump was in power four years ago, there were kids in cages, and then you had the squad showing up the kids in cages.
Speaker 2: There's kids in cages.
Speaker 1: Well, those photos and the cages were erected by the Obama administration and this has been an ongoing problem that has accelerated. Would you dare to say that after Trump left office in twenty twenty that this problem has accelerated And one can only imagine if Kamala Harris had won, these policies would be on steroids. Have you noticed the differential between the border when Trump was in charge the first time and Biden this time?
Speaker 2: Have you noticed the difference?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, I mean the numbers are way up, and the numbers are way up right now because these groups, the cartel, the smugglers are trying to get big, big groups of people through before Trump takes over because they know that it's going to be more difficult.
Speaker 5: So now is the surge the time?
Speaker 4: And the Texas Department of Public Safety said that the group that came through with that two year old there were two hundred total.
Speaker 5: People, sixty kids.
Speaker 4: They had never seen a group with sixty and when I say kids unaccompanied minors, so they don't have their parents or family members with them. They have never seen a group that big, with sixty at one time come through. And the thing is Texas about with a public safety will talk to us. They're the ones who alerted us to the two year old. You know, they're controlled by the governor. They're in Texas. They're very open with the media because they want to expose what's going on the federal government, the federal agencies.
Speaker 5: Border patrol.
Speaker 4: They're scared to talk out to the media. I mean, they're under the control of the Biden administration. And again, once these kids get to help in human services, they don't tell us what's going on. I mean, they might send us a press statement after we write them for a couple of days, but hey, till we get in and see the conditions these kids are in.
Speaker 5: Where do they end up?
Speaker 4: But even trying to figure out what happened to this two year old, that's going to be a whole. Theyre going to say, well, privacy concerns, we have to respect the privacy.
Speaker 5: That's the other thing.
Speaker 4: Though they expect us to blur every migrant face who's crossing the border. They think that it's a privacy concern. Why aren't we blurring all of the faces. We did blur the two year old because it just felt like the right thing to do with the two year old. But you know, we go shoot on public streets, we go shoot in a neighborhood when there's been a shooting and people who are walking outside their houses and neighbors, we don't blur all those faces. I never understood the privacy concern with the migrants.
Speaker 5: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a privacy concern about a two year old, as if she had a choice and whether or not she's in this group from El Salvador. But the fact of the matter is that's the least of her concerns. I cannot imagine and obviously that the note with a phone number and her parents are all a bunch of bs bo vine scatology, because that no parent is gonna come to America leave behind a two year old in the company of traffickers to make her way up to Texas by herself and a group and then just call this number and somebody will pick up the kid.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Why is the government so concerned about privacy concerns when the government itself encourages this immigration, brutalizes children and then ax as if we don't know what you're talking about, you can't you can't report on it because you don't have a face.
Speaker 2: And then we'll let you in the facilities.
Speaker 1: What happens that three hundred thousand migrant children and toddlers and babies over the past four years. Where are they what's their health, what are they doing? How do you pay back the traffickers? And you can you report on that at all?
Speaker 5: I mean, that's the question. That's what we'd like to answer.
Speaker 4: We want to go into the facilities and see and they'll think that we'll pivate you, desier. You can't come in a facility with two hundred little kids. We kids, but you know, what are the conditions like do they have you know, healthy.
Speaker 5: Food and places to sleep and blah blah blah blah. We don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I did this other story, Bill, I mean, it goes so deep, This goes so deep the court backlog. I did a story in Miami where I went out to the immigration courthouse.
Speaker 5: All of these kids.
Speaker 4: And migrants, by the way, when they get picked up, they get put into the court system, a court case is created where they're expected to show up.
Speaker 5: There is such a backlog, there are not enough immigration judges.
Speaker 4: They won't even get a court date sometimes for years. They won't even have to show up to court for years, just because the line is so long. So the problem goes, it goes deep. When they say they can't keep track of these people, they can't keep.
Speaker 5: Track of the kids.
Speaker 4: There's not enough people in our federal government to do it.
Speaker 5: It's impossible.
Speaker 1: So what the Trump star can effectuate this greatly by saying the southern border is closed. He can have meetings with the new president of Mexico and Mexican Army on the southern border deep into the country. We don't allow them to begin. And therefore the flow stops from El Salvador and Honduras and Venezuela, the flow stops. He's also going to stop the flight in which so called a migrant in Venezuela like this, a baro character that's a murdered and raped Lake and Riley, can't fly into New York City, can't fly into Cincinnati, can't fly into Austin, Texas. That all stops and then it quiets down. We don't have the power, don't have the facility, don't have the money, and the policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have destroyed millions and millions of lives around the world. The most vulnerable are children that are thrown into sex trafficker hands and drug hands to pay off the so called transit fee, and they're ruined lives that we're paying for all of this. And I'm told by many that if you go to an er, even one in northern Kentucky, you go to an er somewhere in Texas. I can't imagine the chaos in the emergency rooms when we have millions and millions of documented migrants illegals all over the country seeking services that Americans cannot get. And to me, that's one of the main reasons that Trump won because in places like Ohio and Kentucky, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and Texas, there was a specific design to overflow those areas with migrants to become legal once once Kamala Harris won and have a full power in the Congress to change completely immigration law. And I would know that in Texas that Donald Trump won Texas by thirteen percentage points. And there's one Hispanic county on the border in Texas and which is ninety seven percent of Hispanic and have voted seventy five percent for Donald Trump. So Hispanics understand this has got to stop.
Speaker 4: Well there, And there was just a poll that there was a poll that we had on News Nation.
Speaker 5: Where's that I think it was.
Speaker 4: Fifty eight percent of Americans approve of Donald Trump's deportation plan. Where if you watch a lot of mainstream media, they will make it sound like the country is freaking out over the possibility of these deportations.
Speaker 5: But when we went you know, I did that road trip.
Speaker 4: We were in the Vado talking to Latinos and now Passo a ton doing border stories, which is you know, mostly Latino there. The people are not they don't Latinos do not like what is happening at the border. They don't want to see people coming in illegally.
Speaker 5: They want there to be I mean, they love Latinos.
Speaker 4: They also don't like by the way US portray them all as criminals because they're not. I mean, there are a lot of family, but they don't think they should be allowed to just walk in. They didn't do it that way, and they're upset about it. And like you said, with Mexico, with what Trump's doing now, the threat, you know, you put it out on Twitter, a truth social I think twenty five percent tax. We can't do this alone. Though, if you go down to the border, it just sounds so simple.
Speaker 5: In your head.
Speaker 4: Oh, a border, a border wall, you keep them out. It's much more complicated than that. I went into Warez. You know, there's thousands and thousands of people waiting there to cross over, waiting for the coyotes to take them over. There's you know, just people are making money, apartment buildings. They're just full and full and full of migrants from all over the world, just waiting for their moment to cross. We can't proll all of that on our own.
Speaker 5: Mexico has to help us that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They have to stop the flow on their side. It's the only way. And I think Trump that that's why me. Could he really do twenty five percent? I mean, who knows. I think this is more of a threat and a signal of Look, things have to change when I.
Speaker 5: Come into you know what I mean, Like this can't go on anymore.
Speaker 1: Brian, it is so unfair that the US government is so concerned about the privacy rights of a two year old having a picture taken of her face, but they care not what happens to her in these sex camps for the next ten to fifteen years, and she's brutalized and ruined and it's disgusting. Brian Innton, I'm glad you're covering the story. You and Ali Bradley do a great job, and but we put out the messages. Let's hope people here and I think in the last election they did. Brian Innton of News Nation, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Speaker 2: Thank you you two.
Speaker 5: Happy Thanksgiving. Bill, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: God bless it. Let's continue with more. What do we worry about Hexseeth? Hey, what about Tulca, Gabert. There's three hundred thousand kids on the southern border are brutalized due to the policies of Biden and Kamala Harris. The media won't cover it because it's so bad for the Democratic Party. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 6: Now we have a new president in Mexico. I supposed to a very nice woman, they say, I haven't met her, and I'm going to inform her one day, one or sooner that if they don't stop this onslaught of criminals and drugs coming into our country, I'm going to immediately impose a twenty five percent tariff on everything they send in to the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Hello, buiet I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: You know segment.
Speaker 1: The president of Mexico is Presidente Claudia Shinebamb. Now, which if you hear the name Claudia Shinebamb, are you thinking Israel or Mexico.
Speaker 2: Uh, someplace else other than Mexico.
Speaker 1: But the Trumpster has said the clown show is over right. No more messing around Noble, no more beau Vine's catology. You know what bovine'schatology is. Yeah, just show that's what you do every day. Beau Vine's catology and Rocky so what it is. Now, know your role, shut your mouth, stop the drugs, stop the illegals. If not, I will collapse your economy around your ankles.
Speaker 2: And you know what she said, hobot that yeah, yeah, somebody stepping up to these around the country and around the world. How many migrant children are missing? Jay Trump?
Speaker 1: How about missing migrant children in the last four years. Yeah, three hundred and seventy five thousand children are missing. And the custody of the federal government and sweatshops and houses of prostitution. I'm glad you got me all angry right now. Can I read to you one column? What is the headline there?
Speaker 2: Open borders, triple child prostitution.
Speaker 1: Let me if you voted for Biden and a Kamala Harris, is this what you voted for?
Speaker 2: Quote?
Speaker 1: Children are being sold for sex. Some kids, girls and boys, will get std. Some girls as young as ten and eleven deliver children. Forced labor prostitution among underage migrants have more than tripled under Biden Harris, and it's accelerating. So segment, if you're one of the clowns that said, yeah, I want more of that, and you voted for Kamala Harris, would you step up to the bar to apologize to the American people before God Almighty.
Speaker 2: What you intended?
Speaker 1: The people would not know you had Aamala Harris sign in your yard. Did I'm toldal, I'm told you're your I'm just saying you did. Here's the story. You want me to read this story to you? No, it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Will leave the Stuode reporters a prol service every local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Western hills called Dervit Heating and Cooling. Get five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Dervit Heating and Cooling dot com.
Speaker 1: How about this segment before you get too formal on me. The Border Patrol agent, her name is JJ Carroll, believes here's thirty million illegal aliens in entered America under Biden.
Speaker 2: Thirty million.
Speaker 1: Thanks, twelve million illegal aliens have been arrested and released twelve illegals. Who was in charge of the border then, well, Kamala Harris, Oh and I thought you voted for her? No, including one million Venezuelans, five hundred thousand Haitians, one third of a million Chinese Russians, and a quarter of a million terrorists.
Speaker 2: Great, why not we need more of that? Yeah? Let get more? Yeah, how about this? Let them in?
Speaker 1: She said, there's fifty million illegals living in America today, which is one out of every six.
Speaker 2: Good job, Kamala. Let's keep that going after all, she said, Joe, way to go, big Joe. The border shut down, she said, it's closed right when they're walking across there like you're walking into shilitoes.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, segment, how about this. I can't read the rest of this, and you voted for that. Put her sign in your yard? You say, I did I need more of that?
Speaker 2: Had no sign. I want the media deal with fact segment because they're stupid except on this show. Please continue. We also want to thank Willie Lear's Prime Market your holiday party destination, or to your fresh party trays and their world famous tenderloin and prime rib today for your holiday dinner in festivities. What about turkeys that's coming up? Enjoy the holidays like the Shearers, the Donovans, and the Cunninghams. What I'm a great American located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. Let's see college basketball last night Willie number twenty two, Xavier wins on the road over the game Cocks of South Carolina. They look good up next for Xavier's Michigan tomorrow night in the title game of the Fort Myers tip Off.
Speaker 1: I may be there, I may not. You going to Florida, can't say I may have been summoned there. Recently, twelfth rank.
Speaker 2: North Carolina storms back from a twenty one point deficit to outgun Dayton last night, ninety two to ninety the Maui Invitational. Dayton, those Flyers are now five and one, the home of Eddie Moe and Mike McConnell. I respect those men. The Flyers will take on the fifth rate in Iowa State tonight. Oh oh, so they go for number twelve to number five at Maui Invitational is loaded?
Speaker 1: Will it be Miller time at UC or Miller time at Xavier? What do you say for the Crosstown shootout? Will it be Miller?
Speaker 2: Could be undefeated?
Speaker 1: When's the last time the two teams played? Undefeated and ranked?
Speaker 2: Eighteen ninety five? Undefeated and ranked Miami beat Dessiena. Congrats to Travis Steele yesterday is one hundredth career win. Oh, he's a good guy. So Miami will take on Mercer and this afternoon Western Kentucky Number eight Kentucky Tonight is six thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty Bengals Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco On Party Town, your one stop shop for everything you need to make your holiday happy. Thirteen convenient locations, Good Spirits and Party Town. Bengals are off on their usual Tuesday Tuesday Day off, Willie Steelers come to town Sunday. We can look back on this as the Angles start their winning streak of six in a row to make the playoffs, starting Sunday against the Steelers. And we can also look back because the ping pong tables are back and the Bengals locker room to begin some camaraderie, some action and everything else. Segment.
Speaker 1: It'll be Miller Time soon? Will it be Wes or Sean Miller Time?
Speaker 2: Bengals and Fifth Third Bank are hosting a Huddle for Hunger holiday meal distribution with a free store food Bank today four thirty to seven and Fifth Third's Madisonville Operations Center. You're not answered my question on Kingsley Drive. As many as two thousand meal kits are available also Sunday, Bengals fans Listen up. Bengals are teaming up with two local charities for a day of giving to support local youth and need. The Bengals are partnering with Care Source and Shoes for the Shoeless for a sock collection and partnering with the Hambleton County Job and Family Services and Kindness for Kids for a toy collection. Now Sunday, you do not answer my question. Sunday prior to the Bengals game. Bengal fans who day are encouraged to bring a new pair of socks and or a new toy to the game against the Steelers. The items should not be gift wrapped and they got They'll have distribution places all over the all over pay Course Stadium. You not answered my question. Cincinnati Bearcats take on TCU Saturday Night night at the Nip the Nip at Night for you the game tonight Scott Saderfield Show Live from the original Montgomery In Now serving lunch at eight o five on seven hundred WLW, Montgomery in boat House. Yeah, serving lunch and now so where's uh, where's Dean? Where's Tom Andrews? Get them all? We're hungry.
Speaker 1: I wonder what impact the four seventy one bridge had on business. Probably only Dean the Dream knows for sure. Dean Carriocus and Dean Gregory served as altar boys together in a Catholic church. About that, And I'm told by one of those two, when they were thirteen years old, they drank some of the wine and they ate some of the wafers. No, I can't tell you which of the two told me, but one of them said that we shared wine and wafers when we were thirteen years old.
Speaker 2: Red's Update Get the latest out of Reds and Baseball tonight on the Hot Stove League six oh five on seven hundred w WELW. Their special guest tonight is Nick Martinez. Well, how about that. I'll be making like twenty one million dollars this season, so I'm sure he's happy to be on the show. You're not answering my question. Well, my question is, as you were listening yesterday at two point thirty, what's an update on the wreath? Oh? You know what it is, quick capsule. The first lady says, I want a wreath up in the house. You've been to my house many times, segment, Yes, and you have a valuable painting up there by Michaelangelo Bingo. But the first lady says, I want to wreath.
Speaker 1: Our great room is twenty two feet high, so this is almost like the fifteen chap the roof.
Speaker 2: The fifteen chap the roof deal. Cleaning out your dryer vents, that's another mistake. Inside. Now this is inside. Inside.
Speaker 1: Penny says, we have to get take down the painting, which is about fourteen feet in the air over the fireplace, right, and she wants to put a wreath right, and a forty eight inch circular wreath there in place of the Michael Angelo.
Speaker 2: That's a bigger one than they got on a crew towers, all right, so that shouldn't be that difficult. So you go to home.
Speaker 1: She goes online home depot where it's not it's not in West Session, No, right, cold Spring, Cold Spring, Kentucky home depot has two forty eight inch reads. And I say on the phone, she wants lights in the wreath and they said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's lit.
Speaker 1: I said, well, okay, I said, I said, well we I don't have electric up there. No, no, it's it's contained. And you put in batteries. I said, okay, Now then you go.
Speaker 2: I go there. You don't have the proper tools. You're jumping ahead of the storm. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I go to cold Spring the home depot late Saturday, after my dinner at Ron's roost. Well, I just barely missed you, correct, So I'm there by the way. I had uh German Switzerland. I had something you needdles.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was. I ate it. It was good.
Speaker 1: So we drive from there to cold Spring. It took forty five minutes. I love cold Spring. Never been there. But it's in the middle of nowhere land. Okay, get there. There it is. It's in a box. And I say to the guy, a nice young man, this is this forty eight inches It is not. He said, no, you got to put it together. And I said, look, I'll give you twenty bucks if you put it together. It was ten before nine is He said, I don't have time. I said, well, how hard is it to put together? He said, it's not hard at all. I said, okay, I pick it up. You're talking to mister know it all?
Speaker 2: Right? Here too?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Not exactly?
Speaker 1: Don You're like, You're like, mister, do it all, take it out of the car, drive it home, open it up. I need tools now to put the reet together. And I wait till the next day.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say I'm waiting. I don't think anything's open around you.
Speaker 1: At after nine, I don't get back to ten thirty pm. I said, look, I'm calling. I'm calling Evan and the Coleman, my son and grandson, come on over. Coleman shows up and there's two brackets. Each side's twenty four inches. You wed together and stick in the middle. Right in the hole. You put a screw in a bolt. Then you put a washer or something. I said, cole Man, I'm not too good at this. He's twenty two, he said, Poppy, I'll take.
Speaker 2: Care of it. Give me your wrench. I say, what a wrench? What is that?
Speaker 1: I don't have a wrench. Get in the car in the afternoon, go down to McKay hardware. Come back with a wrench. I get there with the wrench. Takes about ten to fifteen minutes. We get we get the holes, put them in the wrench, and then I look at the lights. Oops, then in an outlet. I said, I don't have an outwere you go do?
Speaker 2: Called color and Electric?
Speaker 1: Then well, Penny says, let me go online and I'll buy self contained lights and a battery. Just weave it through the shrubbery of this wreath, and I said, okay, you go. You know, mister Amazon Prime has beaten the trail to my front door. They said it'll be here tomorrow, by Monday, by noon. I said, Monday at noon. I hear you got your own driver and truck, and they do, And so I said, okay. Every day I get five to twenty deliveries. And I saw Tom, so I say, col Man, come over tomorrow. He said, pop him in school. I said, well, come when you get done. Well, we wait two o'clock. Three o'clock, I called it.
Speaker 2: Do we have that?
Speaker 1: No, and he said, now it's going to be Tuesday by five. Next Tuesday, which is today, Oh by five. I said, okay, But she said, how are you going to pick up this forty inch thing? The ladder I have is a seven foot ladder, and if I stand at the top rung, just the top, I can barely reach it to put it up, and the thing weighs about ten pounds.
Speaker 2: Well to wait a minute. Then you had the big redhead over here. Did the rocks show up? I'm continuing with this tory. I'm not in a halfway through it yet.
Speaker 1: So I get up there with the wreath and I'm rather unsteady on my feet at this point, I'm about fifteen feet in the air, she said. She said, she said, Billy, get off, plea, I get down. I get down, Thank goodness. Then I'm thinking, okay, by today, it'll be there.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: If you know what you should have done, you should have called the fire department to put it up. Get like when they got you off the roof with your golf shoes on.
Speaker 1: I'm only halfway through segment. The rock, to his credit, said I'll come over it.
Speaker 2: We'll give this a buns. It teased because there two thirty five will pick it up.
Speaker 1: Bengo segment. Get me out of the stew's report. I'm just telling you this started on Friday night. It's now Tuesday afternoon, and the wreath. I sent you a picture of the ladder, then a picture of the wreath is sitting there. Yeah, I gotta get the wreath with the lights on. Fifteen to twenty feet in the air, you can get it done.
Speaker 2: You know those things only going to hang there for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: No, I said, I said, Penny, this thing is staying there for several months. You said, the hell it is. You're taking it down and putting up the Michaelangelo, Well, you.
Speaker 2: An utter of the continuing story of the wreath. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewed report. Any of that makes sense. Tur duck and it's turkey.
Speaker 7: You got the turkey on the outside, then you stuffed the turkey with a duck, and then you're stuffed the duck with a chicken. So it's tur duck in turkey, tur for turkey, duck for ducking, and in for chicken.
Speaker 1: I missed that guy, and thank god, Madden the best segment. Thank you on news radio seven hundred ww my.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunning m Okay, here's the deal. Off the air.
Speaker 1: In the last ten minutes, I've spoken with several incoming Trump administration officials about what the plan is because the media, of course is freaking out. Twenty five percent tariffs, that's going to crash the American economy, prices, inflation is going to skyrocket.
Speaker 2: Oh, hell's going to break lost. No, it isn't.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what Trump said? Dave played the clip about five or six, about thirty minutes ago about assuming you don't do this, assuming it'll stop the hordes of migrants, now coming through Mexico, twenty five percent tariffs will be imposed. How much how much power do we have over Mexico. Incredible? Every month there's twenty billion dollars that flows from America into Mexico and elsewhere for migrants, many legal working here who send money back home. It happens all the time. He said, Number one, I'll stop that on day one, immediately. Not one dollar will be used from our banking system or whatever it might be Western Union to send money to Mexico. There'll be no money coming in. And secondly, you can forget about transporting all those evs made by Chinese companies in Mexico to be sold in this country. I'm gonna bar them completely. So we have the hammer over Mexico. And even though President Claudia Shinebaum, the new president in Mexico, will talk tough in Mexico, in reality, she's gonna do the same thing Oberdoor did when Trump was in the White House the last time, and he was the president in which eighty percent of illegal migrants it was cut. Then the only people coming across were those in the desert areas. Right now, there's an open door policy to migrants from all over the world, and it's happened in the past four years. How about just in the last four years, three hundred and seventy five thousand migrant children are unaccounted for in the US. Many right now have been handed over to drug traffickers, members of international criminal gangs, bad actors, horrible individuals. These children are being used in sex trafficking all over the country and that is disgusting. And the policies of Kamala Harris encouraged it, allowed it. But she said the border is shut down, everything's good. In addition to that, according to this testimony, Border Patrol believes there are as many as fifty million. I said fifty million illegal alien invaders living in America right now, which is one of every six or seven persons is illegal. And just in the last four years, total thirty million have entered the country. Twelve million illegal aliens have been arrested and released in their country. By the time buying leaves twelve million illegal criminals and released into the country, including nearly one million Venezuelans, half a million Haitians, a third of a million Chinese, over one hundred thousand Russians and more, plus two hundred and fifty thousand terrorists are in the country, criminals. I'm going to share with you the conversations I had that helps to define the problem. The problem is immense. And that little two year old toddler who was in the possession of drug traffickers from El Salvador into Texas as a tip of the iceberg held US three hundred seventy five thousand more smugglers who have used mainly young girls and women, but also boys and men in sweatshops and sexually trafficked all over the place.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 1: And this Borderbra Taragian said that there's ten eleven year old girls getting pregnant and delivering the babies of their johns who they service ten to twenty men every day. And suddenly, Lee, you voted for that, if you voted for Kamala Harris, you voted for that to continue. So here's the plan before the election. It's happening as I speak. Homan's at the border now with Governor Abbott. Before January twentieth, he is going to tell Mexico and Canada, mainly Mexico and China, that there's a new sheriff in town and it stops now. The punishment will be we will crash the economies of Mexico, Canada, and China with twenty five percent tariffs if you don't do what I'm telling you to do. Every year in America there's over one hundred thousand deaths illegally of fentanyl coming into the country traffic through the Mexican drug cartels, and the precursors are provided by the Chinese. He's telling President Zi, guess what, not one more, not one other element of fentanel is going to come into this country. And he's going to tell them that that's the plan. He's going to tell Shinebaum, President of Mexico, Now I'm going to stop every dollar of American dollars flowing into Mexico, and I'm going to make sure that there's a tar for twenty five percent. Your economy will be near depression levels. And if necessary, I will station and station the National Guard and American soldiers on the border because of the invasion taking place, and it will stop one way or another. And he's telling Governor Abbott of Texas, put out the buoys, put out the barbed wire, stop it. And he's also secured from Texas a one thousand acre site to build detention camps immediately, so those who do not self deport will be put in the camps until they're ready to go. And most importantly, he's going to say on January the twentieth that there'll be a voluntary ninety day period of time when you may voluntarily leave America, and if you have trouble getting out, we will provide buses and planes one way to get you the hell out of the country. And then you can apply using your Obama phone for resident status inside of America or citizenship from some other country, but not here. There'll be no registration in the future of more hearings between immigration officials that'll take years from now when more than ninety five percent are denied. Anyway, ninety days, get out of dodge. It's happening now in Clark County in Springfield, Ohio, where the Haitians that are here legally, but that'll be changed on January the twentieth are going to major American cities in order to hide out in sanctuary towns, and those who stay here will be when they're apprehended after you collect the hundreds of thousands of illegal criminals living here along with the one point two million illegal immigrants who have deportation orders already against them, they've gone through the process and they've not left the country or been arrested. That's going to take one to two to three years to clean out the illegal criminals, to clean out the drug traffickers and those who use children for profit, and also for those who have deportation orders. And at that point, you're going to say to those remaining in the country, which might be as much as ten to fifteen million people, you have to apply for residency status or citizenship outside of these borders. And if you don't do that, when you're apprehended because you're getting unemployment benefits or you're driving illegally and you're apprehended, you will not get out of jail. You go to a federal detention facility, then flown out of the country. One way, you're not coming back. And the hook is, if you do it the way I'm telling you to do it within ninety days, you'll be first in line for those extra work permits that all currently exist. There are literally a couple million those who live in other countries that have legal work status to work inside of America through the Department of labor.
Speaker 2: He wants to expand that greatly.
Speaker 1: So if you're working and not committing crime, you can apply to have status, getting a work permit. Then when your time is done, get the hell out, and he's going to stop these flights every day in America. There's approximately one thousand persons who lives in Cuba, Venezuela, maybe Colombia, one of the Trilateral countries in Central America that are apply online and they're flown directly from Caracas or from Bogatah right into an American city and they're given temporary status for a two year period. This is how the Mauritanians got to Lachland and the Haitians got to Springfield. He's stopping those flights on day one. No more, that won't happen anymore. All of a sudden, we might get over the next two years or three years, brief control of the southern border. Then we can go deeper into the issue. But first you must tell Mexico the party is over, the children have left town, that Biden and Harris are done. Pies don't work. Tom Homan is in charge, and we're going to make it damn near impossible for Mexico to exist unless you cooperate with us. Well, other thing they can do with the Mexican army. Many of them are bought and paid for by the drug traffickers. Anyway, Identify inside Mexico where the drug traffickers are and what they do. Work with American law enforcement to pick them up, bring them to America, indict them here, put them in federal prison for the rest of their life without hope possibility of.
Speaker 2: Parole if we have the will to do it.
Speaker 1: In fact, according to polling, as you may know, about sixty percent of Americans like what Trump is doing and seventy five percent say we need mass deportations now, and most of this will happen through self deportation. Most people when told the gig is up, the clowns have left Washington, we're going to play by the rules and play by the law. At this point, they're going to self deport going to make it much easier.
Speaker 2: And for those that.
Speaker 1: Are sanctuary cities and sanctuary states, I have a warning from Tom Homan, who, as you know, is the new ombre in town. He's the new sheriff in town. Who is telling these mayors like Mayor Johnston of Denver. The gig is up, the silliness is done. We're not going to keep playing by your rules. In fact, here's the comment of one Tom Homan when told that Mayor Mike Johnston and maybe Mayor f to have pirival. He has said that Cincinnati the city is a sanctuary city. He has said, look, mayor, you're breaking federal law. Look at Arizona versus the US. You'll see that you are breaking the law. And if the Mayor's willing to go to jail, I will accommodate him. I'm willing to put the mayor in jail because there's a statue that says, it's Title eight US Code thirteen twenty four. It says it is a federal felony if you knowingly harbor and conceal an illegal alien from immigration authorities. Also, and it's a felony to impede a federal law enforcement official and the conduction of their duties. So if you're a mayor or a governor and you say I'm going to shield, I'm going to harbor, I'm going to hide illegal aliens, you will be indicted by Donald Trump's Department of Justice, and you, Mayor Johnson or you mayor peer of all will be put in federal prison for under a federal criminal sentence. How do you like those apples? That's what Tom Homan and Donald Trump is saying that cities that are harboring illegal aliens will be held to account. So I don't anticipate the City of Cincinnati police under the leadership of Ken Coober previously Dan Hills, is going to allow their forces to be used by any political body to break federal criminal statutes, which is what has been happening for a long long time.
Speaker 2: My god, is this welcomed?
Speaker 1: And when I think about that two year old girl go to NewsNation dot com two year old little girl brought here from El Salvador in the company of drug traffickers and prostitution gatherers in order to be prostituted herself inside of America. That she's one of three hundred and seventy five thousand children that have been lost under the Biden Harris administration. They're nowhere, can't find them, They're gone. They're in the dark hole of theft and prostitution all over this country. There has been no entity in the world that's increased by threefold. Child prostitution inside America like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have done. And if you voted for them or for her forty seven percent, did those are the policies you voted for to make sure that children are sexually trafficked. Because it's about to end. And as I speak, I'm told the conversations are taking place between the President of Mexico, Claudia Shinebaum, and the president elect in this country. What do I have to do to not have a twenty five percent tariff imposed on Mexican products sold into America that is the lifeblood of our economy. What do I have to do so you don't stop twenty to thirty billion dollars a month in cash flowing out of America through banks and through Western Union into Mexican pockets. What I got to do keep that money going was Number one, stop every caravan. Number two, stationed troops and others fifty miles from the southern border, saying you can't go here, and we will give you money to build detention camps inside Mexico. And for those who cheat the system inside this country, you will never be eligible for citizenship or to work in this country. And when you're lowcal you'll be put into a federal prison. And for the Democrats who oppose this, get ready to be shackled and handcuffed and thrown in federal prison for harboring illegal aliens inside your jurisdiction. Wow, now you're talking.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 1: Let's continue the line ever becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Needless to say, there's a new sheriff in town who believes in the enforcement of law. And now that Border Patrol and ICE will be incentivized to do their job. I'm told they could not be happier because the men and women in ICE and Border Patrol want to be able to enforce the law. They don't want to register people for a hearing in Ice ten years from now, knowing that more than ninety percent will ever qualify anyway, They say that the foolishness is over, and you may I would urge you to go before God Almighty sometime soon. And if you've voted to continue these under Kamala Harris, may you apologize and be given forgiveness and say how sorry you are that you've been such a damias the dumbas to vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz, who wants all these policies to continue to the destruction of millions of innocent lives, including by the way, I know this isn't relevant. A lot of American lives like Lake and Riley and others have been ruined by the criminal illegal aliens in this country to the tune of several million, overwhelmingly young, unattached males who want to commit crime. They've emptied out their prisons and mental hospitals all over Central and South America and send those individuals, overwhelmingly young males north to do their deeds inside of America. It is sick and under Donald Trump, it's going to stop all Let's continue. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the New eight and T, Bill cunning and the Great American live with you every day. You're Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred ww T.
Speaker 2: Ducking. It's turkey.
Speaker 7: You got the turkey on the outside, then you stuffed the turkey with a duck, and then you're stuffed the duck with a chicken. So it's tur duck in turkey tur for turkey, duck for ducking and in for chicken.
Speaker 2: That's right here.
Speaker 7: Then you just kind of mix it all up as it's all boneas Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet and I'm skulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a turkey duck chicken? I have not segment. You're probably eaten them all at one point or another, haven't you. That's what I'm going to do Thursday. What do you think I'm question about it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: We got to get a wreath update. There we go? What is the deal with? On day two?
Speaker 1: An hour ago I kind of conclude I like to see it, but I don't have paramount plus and I can't watch it right.
Speaker 8: You won't be able to figure out how to install it either, So.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: A coal ban or avery?
Speaker 8: Come on tonight too if you want me to, But go ahead.
Speaker 1: The lights are coming at four o'clock allegedly, but Penny needs an hour to get the lights and weave them through the artificial wreath, which has now got together with the bolts and everything. This morning I got up on the second highest rung on the ladder just to test whether I could reach out and touch the hook and guess what I could? But I started wobbling on the ladder about fourteen feet in the air.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 8: Probably good?
Speaker 1: Idea step down, step Pendy said, Billy, get that. I just wanted to see if it could. I think you're about six inches taller than me. You might be able to, yes, But what about the little hook? The little hook?
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 1: Then you're telling him to go back to McCabe hardware and get what. I need you to get a couple of things. I need you to get some hangers, drywall hangers, okay, drywall, just for the hell to get the fifty pound capacity, just only nine pounds, but just fifty I could hang from it, okay, And need a length of wire. Probably I only needed about a foot, but.
Speaker 2: I've tried, and I've tried fish wise.
Speaker 9: And because I am certain you don't have any tools at your house, get a pair of wire cutters. Okay, I should have brought that, but I didn't. And you get those three things, and you mount the battery. This is very important. It was mount the battery pack to turn the lights on off the bottom of the wreath, because if you don't do that, you can't turn it on and off.
Speaker 8: I mean it'll be too high on the wreath. You won't be able to reach it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going back up after this. And Penny tells me, how are we going to get it down after Christmas? I said, Love, that damn thing is staying up there until Red's first pitch.
Speaker 2: But now you also said off air, they're going to be doing if wearing that on opening day like the Indianapolis five hundred winner. I'll be around my shoulders right.
Speaker 9: You also told us off air that when the wreath does come down, she wants a new painting to put back up.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 2: The old penny was to the tune of how much eight thousand dollars from Michael Sims.
Speaker 9: So this little wreath has cost you upwards of a close I mean if you I gotta get your time, you conclude your time.
Speaker 2: You're at about ten k. She said, Now the wreath.
Speaker 1: Now that the other painting we've had up there for eighteen years is done, it's done, I mean done.
Speaker 2: I gotta get another painting to put up there. My wife does this get all the time.
Speaker 8: This is a ploy.
Speaker 9: This whole thing was orchestrated by her with the ultimate goal of getting a brand new very expensive pain.
Speaker 2: The wreath is all it's all a canars? Is she that smart? Yes?
Speaker 9: They all all of them are like maybe you got to get an antell that short too often?
Speaker 2: A portrait of you to put up there?
Speaker 8: How about a picture?
Speaker 2: Are you in penny over? Yeah? She said, over my dead body. I'm trying to get first, like a portrait of the like the first family. Does you can put that picture of when you pose nude? Was that back in like twenty fifteen or so? Let's keep you that real big. I don't want to get the lady's nuts. Don't get them nuts on me. Don't put that out there again? Nuts?
Speaker 1: What about missus Nutley from Saint X. Now that you bring it up, you brought.
Speaker 2: It up, that's a that's the one. Then you just bring it up.
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 8: Now I'm not coming over?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: No, you got to come over because I'm a foot short of reaching You're you're not kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you options. You'll have options when you.
Speaker 8: Just need you to hold the ladder, hold the line.
Speaker 9: Actually, his option is how much? I mean, here's the deal right here. I'm gonna say this on aaron front of God and everybody. You must cancel my hot fushed Sunday desks.
Speaker 2: You Oh you got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, you get the painting out, nor to get that wreath with the wires and the hook, with the wire cutter, and with the lights embedded inside with the vale Valerie battery pack on six o'clock. Get all that done and the ladders out of there, and none of us are hurt. That's what I'm after. Look on my hands right now, what's happened in my hands?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, you're you're just a handy man of do that of Ken would look at this. I don't know how I got cut butting the bolts together.
Speaker 8: You know, if I follow off.
Speaker 9: That ladder, I'm gonna want the deed to your house, you know what. But just sa is you better hold the ladder pretty good, you know, like your home. In the middle of the wreath.
Speaker 2: You gotta put a big picture of Rocky's face right there. I'm taking a picture of him up there right like it is in his Super Bowl uniform document.
Speaker 8: I will not sue.
Speaker 2: I need a.
Speaker 1: Magic man.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the magic man.
Speaker 1: Get the magic What if I get a hold of Steiny vanderhar who called me and said, I can bring a fifteen foot ladder a regular mind.
Speaker 2: You got a seven foot ladder.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well we're fine if you're almost able to reach it, I guarantee you' but.
Speaker 1: You're going to be holding when you're putting it in there. This forty eight inches. I do far more dangerous things with the reads. You're going to be climbing up the ladder with a wreath to look for this little hole to put your thing in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's little.
Speaker 7: What the.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What I'm thinking, I need a big ladder that goes past it so you can go up even with it.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna have a bigger hook right now with the wire.
Speaker 8: We'll get it done.
Speaker 2: Good disc I'm not confident, and it all to be a TV.
Speaker 8: Very confident.
Speaker 2: Are you in town tomorrow?
Speaker 8: No, it needs to happen. It needs to happen.
Speaker 2: What if Amazon Plus doesn't get the lights there, sue them. I'm not saying you got a game tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: No, but I got the roundtable show erectly after the show to goay, but if it or I can come over early. If it doesn't get there, it's early to you. I mean I can get there before the show.
Speaker 1: I can leave about ten thirty in the morning to come here. It's too early for you in your house there in Indiana.
Speaker 8: We'll figure out this is all. This is all can be done.
Speaker 1: But she tells me, well, guess what is coming down. It'll come after Christmas when the Reds have their opening pitch and the march, and you'll you'll be wearing that holy.
Speaker 8: Then the new painting. What is the news?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the new painting?
Speaker 8: To begin realize it all?
Speaker 2: Because so long you talked to a designer.
Speaker 9: Oh interesting, how funny how that works out that happened to talk to a designer or matches the couch and the rug. I said, the wreath is not the focal point issue here. She has thought fifteen steps ahead of your mind.
Speaker 2: You know what you being a band is at steak here I am.
Speaker 1: I'm telling her that Michael Angelo's going back up. You know what, That foot's gonna go right back there. That's right, Your butt is what's gonna do?
Speaker 2: Do you have your tool less? I just gave you. I got a wire and a wire cutter. What was the third thing?
Speaker 8: That's it?
Speaker 2: I said, I got a right Taria river, tell you forgot the hanger. You make sure hanger.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get two or three different things, and one of them's gotta work.
Speaker 2: Sure. You'll have a whole bag of stuff coming out of there.
Speaker 1: McKay. You'r McKay place. You'll be doing commercials for him. I walk in there and say, what is it now, Willie? I said, well, I came originally get the rent this guy, and I came back and I came back to get I tried to get uh, shall we say, dental floss, and and it was fish wire to hang like you say, and that should work right.
Speaker 2: They said, no, you don't. You don't need that. So by that point I went back. I went back.
Speaker 8: I can weave the thing. I need some wire like hanging wire though your rower up.
Speaker 2: Then you know what you might be put up there after Christmas?
Speaker 8: You hanging up there by the hanger I need.
Speaker 2: I need designer. I'm gonna put my husband up there, just hanging.
Speaker 8: We're gonna get this done.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Wednesday you're out. I can't ask you and your family come over for Thursday to do it right. It's not me Thursday they have a me probably shoot over Thursday morning.
Speaker 8: But the thing is gonna be there. I'll be there for you.
Speaker 1: It's a forty five minute trip from I thought I was in Illinois last time I went out that way and say.
Speaker 2: Give me some sp Well Eve, the ste reporters of prol Service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Cincinnati calls Schmid Heating and Koolie five one three five three one sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Jason Ames says that Joe Burrow is the next Dan Marino.
Speaker 2: What do you say, rock?
Speaker 1: Second year Super Bowl, good offense, no defense, never got a sniff. The rest of his life is that Joe Burrow's fate. That's your man, Jason Williams no at.
Speaker 2: Please continue. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town. Your one stop shop for everything you need to make your holiday happy. Thirteen convenient locations, Good Spirits and Party Town. You need to go there after you hang there. By the way, I.
Speaker 9: Think the more accurate comparison of what could happen with Burrow if we're not careful is Andrew Luck quarterback that they brought in was phenomenal, but they didn't put the you know, the line and the pieces around in the building.
Speaker 1: He made all the money you needed and said, see you how old was Andrew? Was he like twenty eight or something? Borrow is going to be thirty thirty one by the time he makes a quarter of a billion dollars. You might see, I can't take this anymore. Pull like a Carson Palmer on us. Look at you, Look at the look in your eye.
Speaker 8: They're gonna win this week.
Speaker 2: Players have that usual Tuesday off a big thing right now, Rock to open up this six game winning street for the march to the Playoffsingo, the ping pong tables are back in the locker room play football. Speaking of that, Cincinnati Bearcats take on TCU and at the Knippert Stadium Saturday night. Preview It All Tonight, Scott Saderfield Show. You need a horn frog or a bear cat? Who do you like?
Speaker 8: I'm going with the Cats.
Speaker 1: Horn frogs are pretty good there and they need to win again. Well, but they're a horn frog. Would you eat a horn frog?
Speaker 8: A bear cat should eat a horn frog?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Preview It All Tonight, Scott Saderfield Show Live, original Montgomery In featuring Tom Gregory at eight o five, and then the Reds update the Reds and Hot Stove League Tonight Reds pitcher Nick Martinez as.
Speaker 5: The guest.
Speaker 2: One to two million? Isn't he two million? Yeah? Making more than Homer Bailey. Homer Bailey is probably still getting paid.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: You know what, I don't know. Probably never liked him, so I could care less. I think Larkin's getting paid, isn't he?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Larkin Baron? Don't know what about Ken Griffy Junior, Ken Griffy Junior. This year was done. He's yeah, So there, everyone's paid. Everybody's paid.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 2: Rocket is a good thing. That's a good thing.
Speaker 9: You get all the players that are not actually helping the team. Get him off the bus.
Speaker 1: One say about Mike Brown. He will not pay players not to play. He will not pay coaches, not the coach right, Yes, he kind of want you know, he's ninety years kind of old school, but it seems to fit. You know, he was born during the Great Depression, he was a teenager before the Korean War.
Speaker 2: Mike Brown is old school? Would you agree he is? Was it a man's word? He said he was gonna play, well you play, Carson Palmers said.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, I'm not going to trade it. He didn't show up and finally traded him to the Raiders, then to the Cardinals. But I hope that's not Joe Burrow's fight. Is this the greatest year any Bengal quarterback has ever had in history up to this point?
Speaker 8: I mean, he leads the league in touchdown passes, lighting up, lighting it up?
Speaker 2: How does it get better? So does Chase Chase.
Speaker 8: Here's what's amazing. The raven has gotten thump the Chargers last night.
Speaker 2: Right, you watched that? Yeah, I watched.
Speaker 9: The Bengals are like right there with the Ravens, the best maybe the best team in the league.
Speaker 8: They're like right there, but Ravens far away looks so good.
Speaker 2: And the Ravens scored out a couple of good players. Right, Yeah, I got Lamar Jackson. They do something right. Lamar Jackson had best real movie made at the goal line. I don't understand how it's going out.
Speaker 9: He did that just to be fancy, like you should have just going to the end zone. His coach had been like, good job.
Speaker 1: Lamar, Lamar Louisville, good friend of Kenny Smith and Diane Smith, friends of mine from Louisville, and they like Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: And he's at his best. He's the best there ever was at his best. Would you agree?
Speaker 8: Agreed?
Speaker 1: At his best? Unbeatable segment? Yea is at it in sports? We what's on the big show today? Rock if anything?
Speaker 9: Let's see right out of the gate, we have doctor Bill Hennessy on to talk about, Uh, he's a healthcare expert, talk about what's gonna potentially happen under the Trumpster. Healthcare costs. They're gonna go up, they're gonna go down, They're gonna go sideways.
Speaker 2: People are all upset in the media. But by the way, can we talk about something real quick.
Speaker 9: All I've heard for the last week is Trump's gonna put on tariffs and are gonna raise the prices.
Speaker 2: They're good, They're gonna pass it on to the consumer.
Speaker 9: Can we not give him a little credit to know that he knows maybe a little bit about business, certainly more than any politician or a bureaucrat. He's not gonna keep tariffs on forever. He's gonna use it for something called leverage, which he has just done. The Mexican the female president came out and said she's gonna shut down the border. Also, Justin Trudeau just recently said, hey, we're gonna we're gonna get in some talk that. Yeah, so she's not gonna put the tariffs on forever, as everybody is foolishly saying he's gonna use his lever and say we're gonna put the tariffs on. You don't shut down the border, you know, stop the fendol, stop the little kids getting you know, smuggled across.
Speaker 2: You don't stop that. We're gonna bury your ass for these tariffs.
Speaker 8: You take them.
Speaker 2: You do that, then we'll take them off. And that's how this works. Why does no one else understand this? I understand.
Speaker 8: I've been hearing about the media going to pass him on.
Speaker 2: The consumer's gonna be more expensive nother not. You can't stand it. You gotta know you're rolling.
Speaker 1: Shut your mouth if you're in the media, and you should apologize if you voted for Kamala Harris to con.
Speaker 2: You had a sign in your yardes a liar, I am what what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna tell them I had to tell nine in my yard. I should apologize if you would have for her to continue the pologies. Didn't have the child sex trafficking the little girls. You didn't apologize, and I did not, Yes you did, I did not.
Speaker 9: I mean, what a beautiful weapon that would be. We're gonna put the tariffs on. We're gonna bury your already fluttering economy. But if you don't stop the drugs coming across the legal margrants the criminals and theyre smuggling the kids across, do that or else? Okay, yes sir, yes, or yes sir, we'll stop it. We'll shut well, we'll make sure we patrol the border with our own troops, will do it like you did last time.
Speaker 2: This is all very simple, simple, can't that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Apologize to the if you voted for Kamala Harris, continue to child sex trafficking a little girls, Apologize to God Almighty?
Speaker 2: Did you know? I don't believe you.
Speaker 9: Hope tomorrow we will have a conclusion of I'm gonna get a wreath Capitol w.
Speaker 1: Today, so you could be there at six if necessary. I will be there at five, for I'll be six. If the lights come and Penny puts them in the wreath, we're at it. And you won't believe how difficult.
Speaker 2: This is going. I'm gonna go to McKay lumber to begin with, to get these pieces.
Speaker 9: Get all that stuff I just told you you get and if the lights are there, there will be a lit wreath above your fireplace by six thirty.
Speaker 1: I'm believing when I see it, segment give me a man's got to put his foot down, be a harry as man every now and then I'm putting my foot down.
Speaker 2: Someplace else with a sun. Don't chine painting. You won't be sitting for a while. I thought the painting we had up there's quite nice. It looks Willie and outer of the wreath going up. I believe it when I see it. Got to open up your house and like have people walk through and look at it. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stuhotre Report.
Speaker 4: It ain't cool being no jive purty so close to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and then seven hundred wulw