Speaker 1: All right, and we are back the stream lights and running.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I know it's been a while, but I'm back at it. Not my usual typical time, but it's the usual typical place. That's super radio radio on Twitch.
Speaker 2: As you are, as we are four.
Speaker 1: Let me see doctor Chris, I'm back. I'm actually on the phone with Alec Alec Hammer. I'm the print Pearl wrestler. But he had to go somewhere quick, so he'll be back on to be back in a few seconds. I've actually played some mega mant right now. We'll help with you. We'll help with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a real beachweter material.
Speaker 2: He's back.
Speaker 1: You all went along with Alec Hammer. What's the good man? You don't you don't get no musical you don't get no plugs. I mean, you don't get no drops. You just get this sound of my soothing phone sex voice. What's up man? You got I don't know what you're doing, but you got him do something different. He sounds very muffled. That sounds better. Go ahead, keep talking, Yeah, he sounds better. So what's up with you? Man? Not much?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, trying to get on show as possible, you know, getting my name out there, getting my brand out there, bulken on a lot of stuffs.
Speaker 2: Good stuff, you.
Speaker 4: Know, just trying to will you know, build the blank camera and get up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's that coming up? What's that? What's that coming up?
Speaker 2: So the instresting lines put a lot of shout out in the brance built through the system and so think announced, you know, gays, there's gonna be a lot of returns and there's gonna be a lot of action, you know when in the storylines. Now I'm really really invested in.
Speaker 5: Because you know, I know, I knows that.
Speaker 2: The building a lot of stone.
Speaker 5: Has right now with about but they turned on him.
Speaker 4: So, you know, totally interesting to see that aloudies, you know, you know, I was shocking to see how you know, I.
Speaker 2: I get the rain is doing.
Speaker 4: But you know, I been a little day the super half of Saturday. I got announce so I'll be going to buy.
Speaker 5: A baby, which you.
Speaker 6: Know, it's it's a full circle moment. It's a long time coming. Like post said, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I ventured off before anybody hadn't really started.
Speaker 4: To kind of found my own to found my own way.
Speaker 2: And how well the route that I chose.
Speaker 5: I chose to stay at one place I didn't feel like I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: Quite honorable enough time to get my name, my parent and I really wanted to learn.
Speaker 5: Originally the roads of the business, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I really.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what's your what's your specific match? You gotta come up this week in June twenty eighth in Jersey, No not Jerseys, Bronx, I Fall.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be announce oh.
Speaker 1: Facing Okay, Okay, you've been quite You've been quite the busy person. Like you have a lot of dates coming up, not just Saturday, but they're like all of like all over this past summer and going to the fall, right, tell me more about those.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got on this nightth Philadelphia King Wrestling. You know, I'm good for that opportunity. I got another book being in September.
Speaker 2: With under.
Speaker 5: Uh. They some other staff that talks late in the scenes and the spoil it just yet.
Speaker 4: You know, it happens, it happens if it doesn't, you know, there's another book and that I will not I get out there.
Speaker 5: On the similar previous.
Speaker 2: Chef that I uh, I did a new address which was actually a long time coming to me. It was.
Speaker 4: Gosh, that was three years for making. I was breaking for an opportunity to be in the.
Speaker 2: Four Day match.
Speaker 4: With Alex and Co Bale Mendoza and Andrew Matthews. Then everybody's seeing that change. If not, you should check it out wrestling in Instagram. Everybody hit me up in the video. Let up about this church side those church sings.
Speaker 2: Mean basically that's the build built church I've ever delivered to anyone. Kay, Yeah, the way I wanted to. I don't get the results.
Speaker 4: You know, it is what it is, you know, wrestling for me, it's not about the music loses. It's more story, you know, Yeah, Wilson order, you know, I'm like welving back to an a W story continuous.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I also give a show on the e C p W, which was another show that I wanted to do for a long time.
Speaker 2: I thinks means and courage very interesting guy. Uh, I don't know too many guys in the wrestling business that.
Speaker 4: I don't actually uh institution or a mental hospital.
Speaker 2: So going into that that was that was great. And I I thought.
Speaker 4: I was facing someone who riding I could I could take a part and he I don't know. It was just pleasant something I worked myself against myself and.
Speaker 5: On the can match. After the match, Uh, you know, they got that hand on me and I jumped.
Speaker 2: But again place and I can. I could come back from this. You know, he's got a whole lot more to worry about because I just be.
Speaker 4: Geting better and better. Oh yeah, and then I did. I did the last a little event with a south chasing up clus which was another another good opportunity, another one that I'm greatful for.
Speaker 2: And yeah, whatever whatever comes. I did old somebody in the memorial the man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh no, Ramos Oh.
Speaker 5: I knew personally over ten years shut.
Speaker 2: Out having a woman and I gotta get it to him up on me. Uh definitely would have brought.
Speaker 5: Me. I shout out to him.
Speaker 2: Uh I get in the ring.
Speaker 1: Was that the one I missed that that happened recently?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that was the one I think all because yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a beautiful event.
Speaker 4: My daughter got the word to it, so it was it was something you know, another moment. Of course, time she comes to show, it's a blessing because you know she wasn't a big fan of wrestling in the beginning.
Speaker 2: But she's she started to make the way into it. She's she started to to open up.
Speaker 1: Okay, and she's her birthdays passed, right, Happy birthday, Uncle loves you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven now.
Speaker 1: Six okay seven seven? Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: Every moment we share together, it's an amazing moment of blessing.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. I don't take anything from the other.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It's gonna be interesting using next couple of.
Speaker 2: Months because I'm definitely working on the line, working on.
Speaker 5: Many, many different bills.
Speaker 4: Some of it I might be able to stress that I might not be able to sickly because we never can. We never want to look at left pay never the right hand is good, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 5: September I have.
Speaker 2: For the Heart. It's a to show fundraiser that's going to be happening out of Pennsylvane Little Girl.
Speaker 4: And waltad Bill. I don't know if I said right. That's another another big show that's going on. I'm in a taxing that and.
Speaker 2: Not only not Royal, but I'm anna taxing match. And it's going to be a very very personal for me because back in September when I made my.
Speaker 4: Return, because this very interesting person, very interesting character out of everybody that I start up.
Speaker 2: To right and staying and thinks this person said that's right. It goes by the name.
Speaker 5: Uh. I can't wait to get him ringing because he's gonna.
Speaker 2: He's been chopping it up and he's got.
Speaker 4: Some energy into his match and it's had some true words.
Speaker 2: Called me out a couple of times that happening, which because you know I'm trying, I'm trying to depict it. You know, I'm trying to piece together and you know, uh one going up a gas.
Speaker 4: I've never faced him, watched him. I played close attention to him and was just about everybody else that's gotta be bad.
Speaker 5: And I'm also an a tax match.
Speaker 4: Hank is another guy that I have great respect for. His one of the best meats I've seen. And I get the face and and it's a it's an honor. But every second ring and all I knows out the window like anybody else that you know, I have great respect everybody in the business. Learning it's it's a little bit different.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh, Christian, everything you want to say, ask Alec camera here?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, first of all, hello, how are you doing? My name is Chris, and I was listening to your story. And you know what day I will say is that you're very smart. I like the fact that you're going.
Speaker 6: Through with the approach of learning the business, d of you know, being rested as opposed to just embracing you know what I'm saying besides of you as.
Speaker 2: A character, because I really feel.
Speaker 6: That, especially in this day and age, you know, learning the business, that's certain. You know mechanics behind the way that an operation is run.
Speaker 2: You know that gives you more of an advantage of one.
Speaker 6: From one of the learning curves, and you will just kind of make me even being ahead of the game, as you said, you can't you know always sometimes just just as you don't know, let the left hand know what the right hand is doing, a lot of the people that are.
Speaker 2: In the business do the same.
Speaker 6: So sometimes, you know what I mean, when you're so souped now you say, oh, you know what I mean, You're like like you think I got it, like you know, like I got it, I got it, I got it, And then all of.
Speaker 2: A sudden they throw you a curve boar, and then you're like, oh, I don't got it, you know, and you're not.
Speaker 6: Prepared for it because you really can do your homework or think you had to do your book, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So then you're like kind of like stuck. And then it's like you know, you you you know, you're like, well, I thought, you know what I'm saying, this was the direct sum was going, but I'm not. I can't go that way now because of you know, whatever it is to happen. So that's a very smart approach on your you know, on how you're doing that. The question I have for you is as far as you know, as you say.
Speaker 6: That, you know, you're making a lot of your parents in certain places and you know, just learning certain.
Speaker 2: People and how they do and how they operate the business too. Are you networking with any like large names like you know, any like uh you know, like Jake Paul's anybody.
Speaker 6: Like that or anything anything like that that you know what I'm saying, that that comes to make it that do come to some of these manses, you know what I mean in terms of keeping your name out there and and you know, as you said, you know, making yourself.
Speaker 2: A little bit more. You know.
Speaker 5: No, that's the introverse.
Speaker 2: I was like any time, but I've not anyone that's you know, a large name or a big name in the business.
Speaker 4: You know, I tell them that, Hey, I'm I'm doing such and such.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't I don't try to make it a big deal, right, I.
Speaker 5: Just asked him some question.
Speaker 2: There's a certain feeling, right and you get.
Speaker 4: Out there, right, there's yountchout, whether you're getting food, whether you're winning or you're losing.
Speaker 2: There's a certain certain that I have to say where.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not going out there for my personal self right out there this younger second uh any king right, and.
Speaker 4: I'm going up there to shirt head. So I always asked them, I said, hey, does that is that doing?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 5: That that war sense of accomplishment? That that twining in Russia.
Speaker 2: Just kicks in a thing after the management, It's like, hey, I just I just went ten to fifteen minutes in this way. You know, I walked in and I walked.
Speaker 5: Out at the same You know, I'm not hurt all the person hurt.
Speaker 2: We put on a bango, you know, we did what we did. Does that feel like saying?
Speaker 5: And I always get the same response, and it's always I.
Speaker 2: Never gets better.
Speaker 4: And these are guys that's twenty plus years unfortunate enough forget to that. It's just it's really not tamping with the branding. And really when you get around some of the bets that's been around ten between twenty years, and they tell you, like at the right mindset, just keeps that mindset.
Speaker 5: You don't take that, you don't take.
Speaker 2: That very likely.
Speaker 5: You take that to heart and on to that, and they just want to taking get me on this, taking.
Speaker 2: Get me on that. You know, one of the biggest teachers that I have, one of the biggest reasons why I'm.
Speaker 4: Even skilled in the business, my trainer and my report when you met me in first cooping up the boats and.
Speaker 2: Said, hey, you know, I'll take you long.
Speaker 4: He said, what on the interests? But we had it that such straight and within two weeks he hadn't running ropes correctly. When I got to him, I was running the ropes. I just wasn't running it correctly, and my back and my neck was felling it, my shoulders were failing it.
Speaker 8: You know, I was I didn't know what I was doing, and I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: His biggest thing that he always got in my head was consistency.
Speaker 2: And prior to about three four months ago.
Speaker 4: I didn't have I didn't have the consistency, I didn't have the other things, failing on my part to be consistent my king to him a couple of months ago.
Speaker 5: So there's some personal things and I was learning through and I said, listen, I said.
Speaker 2: Right now, this is all nothing I'm giving. I'm giving it all because there was no room for nothing. There's no room for failure. There's no room where anything.
Speaker 5: Other than success, other than one hundred.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. See what it is.
Speaker 5: And he's he's, without a doubt, the best.
Speaker 2: Thing to happen to me. And I would not be even on this world where I like, who knows where I'm going to be? Sis for that mm hmmm. And it's it's it's largely important due to him. You know, you understand seeing.
Speaker 4: You know, not so many guys would explain something something that I get it right away. It's how he delivers it, how he explains it, and he doesn't mind doing it.
Speaker 6: So does the element of surprise actually entice you to you know, want to push you know, because like you said again.
Speaker 2: Say but going does that battle? And sometimes as you say something you don't like, you won't allow where you won't I not Eve.
Speaker 6: Won't say won't allow you just you you prefer not to know and then you walk into you find that one has those situations or those you know what I'm saying. Whatever, Uh, you know, opportunities come upon you.
Speaker 2: Does that make you you know what I mean? Does that?
Speaker 1: Does they give you more of a of.
Speaker 5: How should I say? Does they give you more?
Speaker 2: So that you said because you want to push.
Speaker 6: Yourself, you know what I'm saying, it go harder, but you know, knowing obviously something you know I'm saying, you want to have a little bit knowledge that because you don't want to like walk into a trap or anything. So not knowing sometimes does that actually incite you to actually, you know, push harder, to do want to do more or.
Speaker 2: You if you just take it, like you said, as you ask you as it comes and then you learn from it and then you know it's on to the next. Yeah. I mean mean personally, I went into h I went into the Battle Royals Rowdies, which was my second to live show that I did, and I thought I was going to be in a Battle Royer.
Speaker 5: I was told, you know, enough time in advance.
Speaker 2: I go in there, all right, and I don't know whoe is. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Who's who's in it. So that was the first time when I sat back and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, great, I don't know there's any other time that I can image.
Speaker 4: We kind of announced or like not Eve whoever I was working for, announced we're placing this person this person.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: Enough when it came time, everybody hit hit that that hurting, and I'm like, okay, I know this person, I know that person.
Speaker 5: I don't know this person. I've seen this person and I'm not supposed to step So now I gotta watch out the difference, you know, I got to watch out for it.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna run a by and trying to throw me out right away?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the element of surprise, I feel like still that's that's the thing that I have always trying to keep.
Speaker 2: There is very little in the Indy sing where things get out early. You know, It's not like what we see on TV now where what you.
Speaker 4: Know, dirt sheets and they you know, however, somebody's always leaking at something. Like I said, like when a return happens, I announce in your return, they announced the return.
Speaker 5: It's it's really it's the element of surprise. I mean, you know, I'm thirty years old. I still like a surprise of the business.
Speaker 2: I still like, you know, not knowing who's gonna show up, who's you know.
Speaker 5: It makes it pup.
Speaker 6: I would say, you know, deeper into things and things that are rolling. I would make that too, consumers like.
Speaker 4: You know, my match being leaked and oh this person is going to go up, and you know, like the lumber Every year we see the lumber right.
Speaker 5: And nine times out of ten they get the last.
Speaker 2: Three people right. Out of those three people about sixty percent of the time, they never were winners. Ruins. The element of supplies. This year, this year it was like seeing it was seeing pup seen.
Speaker 5: It was neither.
Speaker 2: It was change.
Speaker 1: So that was an element.
Speaker 4: I appreciated that win mm hm. Mean we didn't enjoy an announcer. We didn't need anybody to really go to code versus romany.
Speaker 2: But it is what it was like. You know, we we got adjusted at the times. It's not like how it was an attitude. There wasn't like how it was in a.
Speaker 5: Suggression and we just gotta adjusted the time.
Speaker 2: To me, I think old school and for me, old school at my age was an attitude there, ruthless aggression.
Speaker 4: I think back to those times. I still like to bring that edge to it. I still like to bring that that that feeling into whenever I'm doing you know, I like that you style wrestling.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a lot of high high out of expense, a lot of that you know, attention to add himself.
Speaker 5: But mean personally, I like the people school. I will, I would like the people's.
Speaker 2: Well for me, I appreciate that because I'm kind of no school of god.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I used to like the era where you know what I mean, you know, and you as you've said, we're talking about like maybe like even dirty years ago.
Speaker 6: Where like remember when like the WWE or whatever, you know, when they had like so many wrestlers and every wrestler had like their.
Speaker 2: Own character, you know what I mean, and their own like you know, and there was so many things to choose from, you know, there was so many you know, you know, varieties like there was any I mean, you know, yeah, burg like yeah, like cook wears, Yeah, like the Red broomstill stract like the Brutus, the Barbers, you know, the macho man, you know, ultimate warrior. You know, rex Louver.
Speaker 6: You know all kinds of you know, there was like all kinds of genres of everything, anything that you could possibly name.
Speaker 2: But the to them saying to smoke us of good day or you know events. You know, there was a character Forrest, and I feel.
Speaker 6: That today's wrestling I'm not and this no disrespect because obviously he represents today. But the fact that you have that that you you know, that you keep that old school I want to call it plane that you still have that. I feel that that's necessary because there's a lot that can be learned from.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying those times, you know what I'm saying to build up to.
Speaker 6: Now and no, like I said, I'm not you know, trying to crap one, you know, the rest of us today, because I understand that with evolution and time.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, there's all it's going to be a change and the shift.
Speaker 6: But also you know, history does repeat itself and sometimes in some form of fashion, it has a way of scorning back.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying to you know where it started from or you know what I'm saying, as it has you know, evolved from that time period. So you know, what I mean, it's good that you know, maybe that's you'll ask me, that's a good thing that maybe you can you know, draw.
Speaker 6: Parallelisms from the old to the new and maybe even teach some of the newcomers.
Speaker 2: That are coming out and I'm staying a little something so that they can embrace it as well. So I think that that's something that that's a that's a very strong or another one of the strong factorist excess who would want to hold because you know what I mean, having an understanding and and.
Speaker 5: And embracing those that errors, those errors, you.
Speaker 2: Know what i mean, it's really really uh you know what that all of that took place so.
Speaker 6: That today could actually be you know, exact, you know, and I feel that sometimes that you know, all of the rest of you know, with pro John a lot of things.
Speaker 2: You know, the younger joys want to be like, oh, you know, well this is the way now, you know what I mean, The only way is not the way, you know whatever, and then it's like, you know, when you don't pay homage to uh, things that have taken place to put you in a position to where.
Speaker 6: You are today, you tend to you know what I'm saying, divert from the uh you know sometimes that you know, the main you know, main pieces that are very very important, and I feel that sometimes that maybe that's why some people were from you know, uh just decide to bear off and say, well, maybe it's not fitting because you know, with the notion that they had to start with, they wanted to go with that mean that you know, you know, of the days of today. And maybe because they don't have you known saying that piece, but they don't ask somebody.
Speaker 2: That either thought that to them or have it's made so that they can understand it, they kind of, you know, veer off from the the you know, whatever it is that they want to put out there. And maybe they seem different. But what I told you, the fact that you're actually learning the business side to.
Speaker 6: It, I think that's gonna that's definitely and I'm pretty sure that they see that for yourself. It's gonna help you understand you I'm saying both sides of the rank, you know what I'm saying, the master.
Speaker 2: Decide and the active side that you gain a part of it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I have a question, So do you think your mindset that you have alec hammer. Do you think that it differentiates you from the rest of the from everybody else? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll say right, and it's it's not a big one anybody. It's not what if anybody ever takes anything that I say the wrong way? Right? One grow up.
Speaker 5: My point of view, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Now the way I go out right, it's I hied to wrestler, right. I work with stadiums and owns, right, and you know, I see the countless meetings up side on the countless different setups for events. You know, I've got with it all concerts, NCC title game, for college basketball, I sat in the playoffs, you know.
Speaker 5: And then one thing I always always events to or always.
Speaker 2: Thought about because this person has one. I deal with the heathery doing right, like we don't know what the hell they're doing.
Speaker 4: Right, We're this going off the what informational with details facts where you know, we got to do our research right A lot of the times, right, I'm go into you know, negotiations for the show.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, I'm gonna in a X doll z bla blah.
Speaker 5: Set.
Speaker 2: Right. Another one thing I go to right.
Speaker 5: And say this much about you know, the financial side of it.
Speaker 2: How negotiate with anywhere? Prepare right, because the first time, it's only going to get better at each and every time.
Speaker 4: Right, the first opportunity I got to manage to seem right sided an any view, And I said, listen, give me one year, right, and I promise you the one where right every.
Speaker 5: Month we see a gradual, a gradual increase.
Speaker 4: Productivity. Shoot, I got told us to say that, right, that happened, cursed off? Make me the first month right. Not only was my floor we us flooring cells right, but we had a hundred percent attendant where work is coming in right? Why because I knew how to talk to people.
Speaker 2: I knew how to wait to people. Right. The sorrier is right. We all come from something, right. We all come from somewhere, from something right. At the end of the day, right when we put.
Speaker 5: Our time and our energy and our ethnic insult right matters right. Some of us have family, some of us have kids, some of us have stuff. We're taking care of the family that we're doing this, were doing that. We We got so much going on, right, But you take the time out to handle.
Speaker 4: Our responsibilities about responsibility outside of life, the different.
Speaker 5: Abilities and the remembering things.
Speaker 2: I want to put up a story, right. I want something with substance. I want something to meaning, not only that.
Speaker 4: The person I'm starting, of.
Speaker 2: Course, even gonna.
Speaker 4: We're gonna beat the living ship out of each other. There's a small outside the person to walk out.
Speaker 2: Just actually came only because I can't see the person. You get hurt, you know. I want to beat the sun out of it. I want to beat them to a.
Speaker 4: Point where they can still let out out the answers. I had to take great, great, great pride of that.
Speaker 5: And I hope that.
Speaker 2: Answers a question because you know, when it comes down to it, it's an art. It's a sport. As you say, you know what it is. No is is a business. You got to know how to talk to people. I don't know how to work with people.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You might need it. You go do with it is what it is. You know, I gotta do it for an hour. You know, if we go out there and go on the show, I want.
Speaker 4: To do with you for an hour.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, what it is.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not the first, even though I'm not, it's not to be the last. It's not you know, And I take I take great part in it because I loved what I do. You know, I loved it since I was a kid. I grew up watching wrestle my dad and my older brothers.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Shoot, even my little sisters have the stories.
Speaker 2: And the one time I church, she gave.
Speaker 4: Me out of cancer three you know, probably not the best big books so to tell, but she learnt how to cant threafter that.
Speaker 2: So I just I look at him as a business. I have a small business owner. You know, Alean camer was technically a business.
Speaker 5: So I have to.
Speaker 2: Present myself myself.
Speaker 5: You know, I gotta be a professional, you know, I gotta.
Speaker 4: I gotta embrace whatever store moment. And I think mostly part, you know, his spe work experience I didn't teach.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not gonna like every day that I do.
Speaker 5: I'm not, you know, that's just like, but I'm gonna be pro professional and general pretent.
Speaker 1: You can testify, yeah, I definitely can. Okay, But but but one of my listeners is text me a question just now as I am recording. I'm trying to stay alive here in my ass bus right now. H This person asked me, so, is there like anyone, not anyone. Is there any promotion I'm paraphrasing here because the grandma errors, But is there any promotion that you're not Would you turn down a book from promotion?
Speaker 2: And why?
Speaker 1: I guess it's the question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying this right, Penny. Any circumstance, depending the promotion, A lot of yeah, I got down really just swept it so.
Speaker 5: Ah, and it's not it's not a big one.
Speaker 2: And the past promotion around that.
Speaker 5: Way it was actually been like my time never been appreciate.
Speaker 2: Work is goodness for what it was, right and then everybody can pretty much to it. I don't have to say. And if you don't know, then it's not like even know, but I will. I would say that that's probably the one not sure that I wanted. I would have work just because what was it was done? You know, my my my histories written, where I got was, where I was it was going to be, and that that was that time I heard. You know, I don't believe in completely bading bridgements and life, and there was no bridge burnt. It's just my story is O. You know, there was no need to go on and.
Speaker 5: It's time for other people to step up.
Speaker 4: And enjoy that spot like and get that opportunity to get their ups and get get their attention, you know, get their brand out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like the morning that's you have, you have all these bookings coming up right, some of the mess, you know, something that you don't know what to look forward to, like regardless of what you have upcoming right, Like anybody in particular that you that you I want to face, whether personal grudge reasons or just for whatever reason, any PERSONA recites on.
Speaker 2: People. I hope he used this too. I'm gonna make sure that no ramos as I don't know. Then the I chopped you know what I mean? Guys said out another guy's bar.
Speaker 10: Uh, another guy that I'm laying for years. You know, another guy that I think pushed me with winning this business. You know, I give I give him, I give him a word of you. I mean, I would be honored to shugar ing with him again.
Speaker 2: And we did have a.
Speaker 4: Short match. I wasn't a hundred percent and it was so now I'm a one hundred percent. So let's let's let's get that down the business business. That one guy you know I'm definitely want to face makes a college.
Speaker 2: Again I feel like my story is that when I'm done, not even at.
Speaker 4: The least, and next time, I'm just spending ten times because I.
Speaker 5: Took it right when I wasn't. I wasn't I wasn't thinking correct with.
Speaker 2: You, and you know, it is what it is. We learned from that.
Speaker 4: But these are Listen, guys, I can I can go on for hours. You know, guys that I'm going to face, guys that I'm gonna shoot the room. If I'm fortunate enough to do it, I can do it.
Speaker 2: You know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know, can you do what I can? Okay, okay, real quick, there's me some plugs real quick. Hello, you know, got Alex Hammer there, I'm here. Yeah, I say, real quick, give me some give me some plugs real quick. I think you have to play matches. But other than that, that's pretty much.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to August. I got I got King wrestling, I don't kill. That's gonna be uh very very interesting.
Speaker 2: Uh. I can't give out any details, you know, I don't know the details. Look accord to that. I got a fight for the Heart, which is fund raised the American harm Association. Uh as I stayed in earlier. I'm in the taxi match taking on I don't know which is gonna be very interesting. Sorts, sweats, I got back you Burg, Underground wrestling, little player of Sleep. I beg the details, right Even if I did, I probably gonna go out say everything. Then it should be a big light. And I'm looking for There's a lot of more upset that I I'm just I'm not in the clear to sustain it.
Speaker 5: Say anything is being.
Speaker 2: To playing, you know, personnel for many different reasons. Why I can say anything that i'd rather you know, I always like I don't like the talk I got so.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, how how can we how can how can we like further support you personally? Do you have like a merch line or something like that, like how do you how can you support It's like come to your matches of course.
Speaker 4: Way down they just anybody can do to support me is come to the shows. I'm I'm working at some merch.
Speaker 5: I will have some merch.
Speaker 2: Couple weeks just working on Spider, you know, small little teators to.
Speaker 5: Really just trying to make the best possible merch.
Speaker 2: Because I want people to wear the car.
Speaker 4: I want people to you know, you're spending the art on the money on mesh that imself, I wanted to look at best.
Speaker 2: It's best. I want you to. If you're just wearing into shows, I want you to. We're going to the gym and you're just I want you to wear, you know.
Speaker 5: So that's the biggest thing for me right now.
Speaker 4: It's just just making sure that everything that I do with hundred percent, I don't I'm not cutting any corners.
Speaker 2: I'm not you know, looking at an easy way to do things.
Speaker 5: So that's that's something to the outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, where care fally w.
Speaker 2: Oh so, good question.
Speaker 6: So I am on X.
Speaker 5: It's very sithing. That's at Alec Hallen on x slash.
Speaker 2: You know from a Namasto. On Instagram it is.
Speaker 4: Alex Soy Aleck cam Or Wrestling. I even have a time page, which again I barely use, but I'm trying to put out as much stuff as possible.
Speaker 2: That is also Alexander on tick Time Threads Alcando Wrestling.
Speaker 4: Of course, I also have a Facebook page for Alaxander, but then I also have a personal professional page made for Alexander.
Speaker 5: Just because I'm trying to a couple of bass.
Speaker 2: And me almost a YouTube working on working on so many things I'm going to possibly do, be doing a blog scene, whether it's.
Speaker 4: You know Jim Days, it's going to shows, just to give people a behind the sues local who all cameras. You know, most of the time, I'm a bad guy most of the time, you know, in between this.
Speaker 2: Unhange crazy guy who you know, we don't know whether they care M the body nine times other time we're food.
Speaker 5: But I love it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if you want to follow me on soon. It was also our camera. I try to keep this, you know a camera is uh, it's it's a tribute.
Speaker 2: To paying college to my late father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next Sunday will make fifteen years since the postil And.
Speaker 2: So that was my that was my moment when I came up with the wating to to really look at something and uh.
Speaker 5: Bring that's not because of the people that Alex funny Alex.
Speaker 2: Because Alex, but you know that that was that was my thinking.
Speaker 4: I was being a proud son to a great man, a great father, and I I he would not he would not approve of it. Whoever wanted he had his name, and there were great reasons. But I think I'm doing addressed this live my father of my German at the same time paying about of respects to him.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chris, one of the wise called Alec Hammer. Wife called the Hammer.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess, okay, first name and the story is over thirty years and you know, I guess it doesn't even die at my time anywhere.
Speaker 5: The Hammer it was my dad's nigga right then said Hamerton.
Speaker 8: Land show shirt cad driver, right, and then it has to be he didn't I appear the you know, I just want to work that doesn't working there. So one time my dad, he was just picking up a call.
Speaker 5: Guy comes in the basically states that, hey.
Speaker 2: I'm going to lob him.
Speaker 5: Now, staring my plants.
Speaker 4: Referent than the actress story because my dad probably never wants a scene at the monsters.
Speaker 2: But we messed the guy up pretty bad. He yeah, and the story trot around. Obviously my dad when.
Speaker 5: As charge because the guy tried to rob the.
Speaker 4: People die it pretty bad. So when the guy dropped his gun and his money, you know, and yeah, he definitely learned that we cannot try to rob the Vietnam back he was he was older, you know, my dad was older, and you weren't gonna get away.
Speaker 2: Like that, and we'll definitely talk that lesson. And you know, I take pretty pride of who my father was. My father was, you know, somebody that I was signed to be.
Speaker 4: Like every day he was in my herald, and I hope that you know the views and his name and the name of the story in the background and sharing.
Speaker 2: It sometimes which is a very public so a lot of them. Now, yeah, I take pride of who he was.
Speaker 4: You know, it's not a story that anybody can tell me that I wouldn't sa BacT And so just right back to my dad.
Speaker 1: M hm, yeah, okay, okay, Christy, if you want.
Speaker 2: To ask, well, I won't that wrong to tell you that, you know, obviously think shout out to your father, you know recipes. I mean, because I'm a very in myself.
Speaker 6: So definitely, you know, to be anybody that uh, you know, it doesn't take you know, crap from anybody, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. Like I said that, sometimes you know the world we need to you know, people need to be taught to, you know, might have to respect, you know, the elders and stuff. And even as I was.
Speaker 6: Telling you before, when we were discussing you know, as like you know, when I was saying that, you know, like resting from the years from uh of the of yester. Yet you don't have to now, you know, as far as paying homage to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Those that have paved the way. But uh, I feel that you know that you you have a very good sense of balance. You're thirty years old, as you say, so I have for me, it seems like with your age you're like right in the middle of both.
Speaker 9: You know, you're like or on the couse of the new school, and you have a sense of respect that you you know what I mean that you do respect the old school as well, and a person like you could definitely.
Speaker 6: You know, be a game changer through a lot of things, you know what I mean, you know, to be just wrestling, but whatever else that you decide.
Speaker 2: To mix your hands up with, you know, I'm pretty.
Speaker 6: Sure that you're gonna do well with it because, as you said, you know, you also have an understanding of how to deal with people too.
Speaker 1: You know, whether they're whether.
Speaker 2: They're nice, whether they're nasty, whatever the case may be. And sometimes with communication it's a case you know, it's a thing where when you're dealing with a person that doesn't.
Speaker 5: Understand you, then it becomes more of a.
Speaker 2: Conflict because they don't understand.
Speaker 6: But worst they get to know you better and understand how you operate, then you know, it become so reasonable understanding.
Speaker 5: And that's that is important.
Speaker 6: You know, in terms of this business aspect, that you stand on your own too, because you know, you stand for something, you report for anything.
Speaker 2: You know. So if a person just ask you accept everybody else and you learn from them, they can do the same for you too. So make sure you teach that.
Speaker 6: Not that you need me to tell you this, but I ain't telling it to you because I have twenty two years to say. So you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You you, whatever you stand on, you know what I mean. You say and and and and you you know what I mean, and let that be.
Speaker 5: That's who you are.
Speaker 2: So very nice. Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah. I grew up in a time.
Speaker 6: Where you know, when you talk to respect our elders, you know, that was that was like number one.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a time where you know, guy up the block might know your mom, might know your dad, might know your grandmother.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely, especially me mean Christmas in the West Indies. So like like if you if you get in trouble on the street, right, like they don't, they're gonna tell your mom or your dad before you get home. When we get home, you're gonna get licks.
Speaker 2: I mean when I was at the same way, it was like, shoot, I didn't I didn't see kids did slot. He was like, Yo, I'm gonna tell your mother that I shot. And then.
Speaker 1: Again I remember one time I was at one time I was at church, right and like one of the one of the women, right, older woman south of Sicilina, and she asked me, hey, hey, son, how you doing behaving myself? And so I'm being I mean, I'm being all with funny. I'm like, no, what you might keep it looking at right this dad and stuff like that. So yeah, but I remember one time. I remember one time, like in the fifth grade, right, uh, this kid like uh, the teacher called his dad and the dad came from wherever he was to the school. He said, yo, welcome yo here right now, right, and then like then on he went outside in the hallway and I forget some time passed, I forgot all about that ship. And he came back to sobbing. I'm sorry, miss Phelps, and I won't be just against so yeah, I think we missed some of that. So that's a whole other thing. But speaking of no no kids coming up and elders, right, I'm just just pugged my head right.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like, how did you feel that your daughter was a wrestler? I know she's only seven? How would you feel if she was a wrestler or want to pursue wrestling?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, is there a reason why as a.
Speaker 2: As a father always want your kids to do better? Uh? Huh?
Speaker 4: Now I mean my father, right, I might not be the exactly those are very shoes to film right in, times are much much better.
Speaker 2: I just I was a girl. She was a girl. She's got what I went for her. I'm better than I ever want, you know. I see it sometimes, you know. I hear her talk sometimes, you know, but gosh, I'm getting a response just saying I'm doing sgnificant her eyes.
Speaker 5: Whenever she does something that I say, I'll call you or it means the world.
Speaker 2: And I tell her all the time, if you choose to be.
Speaker 5: A wrestling I might not agree it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Great at it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna say that what she really wants to be a wrestler, Like.
Speaker 2: I mean I would, I would, I would take the time to teach her.
Speaker 4: And you know, whether I get car or not, you know, that's something that really really ends up being something that she wants to do.
Speaker 5: As much as I go on, I want to act what creation.
Speaker 2: She's you know, and then sud.
Speaker 5: I just feel like she's keeping to way much more.
Speaker 2: You know, I doubt for one second my father ever thought.
Speaker 5: Like, oh I was gonna be wrestling. You know, when he came to athletics, I wasn't the best.
Speaker 2: I wasn't you know. I was good. I was good at baseball, I was great. You know.
Speaker 4: I never got the pure opportunities to really sell out of there and show my that was pretty decent at it when my father always used to tell the sports is what's your thing? And all these years later, sorry said that I had little while you know, his his idea for me was the military. You know, it was the third option table. It was like and if you don't do the other two way you allowed to do with.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about my daughter right and likes to be like real Ripley that's like a favorite wrestler. And so I was like, okay, I put her mom think and if she's gonna be a wrestler, she grows up and she's like no and stuff like that. So she and so what if she wants Okay, And then sometimes I'm talking around, I'll be like, pack your bags, Karro going to rustling in school? Yeah, hey, so next never know, the next, the next one. Let me see fifteen years, never know, you might see.
Speaker 4: I'll see this right, my niece what she was about say, I started taking into my wrestling.
Speaker 2: Shops right, and she got.
Speaker 6: My sister.
Speaker 4: Right, and.
Speaker 2: My my niece d turn.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna train, I'm gonna go to the next team.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna become champion. H I told her now that.
Speaker 5: I know what I like wrestling. That was cool, But she did she didn't anything.
Speaker 2: Have everyone in the family believe it that I introduced her the wrestler, that she was going to go off and do it, and she didn't. But I just think about when my daughter says it, I take it, I take it, I take it to heart.
Speaker 5: Took it. But she really does show her adelitude like.
Speaker 2: Like a that and her mom. I will get her mom in credit.
Speaker 5: To and she said she's gonna do something, She's.
Speaker 4: Gonna dig I'm just hoping that she really sticks to her initial gain and when she was really little and she says, I'm going to be a doctor, and.
Speaker 2: I hope she says rather than wrestling. I love the business.
Speaker 5: I love what it is.
Speaker 2: I just I don't want to put it.
Speaker 1: I well, what do you well? What why not like? What do you think? I mean, obviously the answer is there, but what particular? Why particular those who want her to be.
Speaker 2: In it's it stands from a lot of you know, it stands lanty, it takes about it.
Speaker 4: Nobody talks about it right, And I'm glad that this month is a month where people do with pronolergen. But what I'm going to get into and we got into this the very first time I did the podcast. Nobody talks about the mental side wrest and I'm just I don't know about.
Speaker 2: Anybody else, but it takes a lot to get into an I'm not al camders very well, do you have a piece of my personal self back? But Ala Kander was something that.
Speaker 5: Ye I didn't acknowledge for a lot of time, but it is.
Speaker 4: It is something that I created in my mind a long time and the both sounds quart of crazy, but it's it's a it's a huge different personality about.
Speaker 2: On a days of shows, I disassociated with everything who I am as a person.
Speaker 4: Well, I just disassociated. You know, some people get it, some people try. But the mental side of it was something you know, you're going through this times you don't feel like you're good enough, you know, feel like you know you get into the fans misses and the way Slash Slasha books.
Speaker 2: Needed her, she didn't know who she was. She also she want she was because of wrestlings. You have to be this person once you get to that shirt first. More than we are.
Speaker 5: What you said, I don't have mental prands are on it.
Speaker 4: You know, I love her more than anything on this on this head. Would be disheartening to know that she doesn't feel I'm obvious reason and I'm going to state this and I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to because.
Speaker 2: It's a very thing with some of these state fans.
Speaker 4: Right, they tend to get into the personal lives of a female wrestlers.
Speaker 2: Right, women wrestlers right. And that's the part is because how only am my father to a daughter.
Speaker 4: Right, I am a brother's I'm a brother to sisters, I'm an opportunities, I'm a son to a mother. Right, I'm a nephew to aunts.
Speaker 2: Right when just because every well just because hot they want whatever it is right not? Did you guys go right? Right? And I hope I hope this goes viral and.
Speaker 4: Anything say ever about like the rest of right. Do not give anybody the right to start them. It's not given the right to treat and like whatever it is as a sexual object.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Quite honestly, you would send me through the group and I found out that my I don't care how old.
Speaker 4: You gets, if that was somebody in my family, trust and believe, I don't care how much of a super.
Speaker 2: Thing that you're not. You're not going to be that.
Speaker 5: Luck when you want to.
Speaker 2: And I was standing on that sword, and I would throw.
Speaker 5: Myself through that sword to keep that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't got to be protective without this or anything like. It's that's the side of the business, you know. It's it's how how personal gets. Sometimes it's just it's it's not.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, real quick, you want to plug one of the sponsors Talk space Online therapy covered by insurments. With more than one hundred million Americans covered, talk Space is the top in network therapy service. Most insured members have a zero dollar coping so check that out if you want to talk. I came from I schedule the appointment today. It's that there's yeah, but if you go to if you go to w dot xtra dot com, click on shop, you can click on talkspace and book a book a session. So I use that real quick if you need it. All right, there's no excuse. Remember remember patching the Chryst Dark Side of Ring and it was on Chris ben Wat and I think a very interesting point. She was like, Chris doesn't really have an excuse because he was surrounded by people who loved him. He could have got help, and saying so, yeah, as far as the mental health aspect goes of it that we've intended today, just want to t.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll say this right some sas it's rought up and I mean I'm sleeping comfort from a personal snipper. I'm not going to get into too many themselves again, right, And we've talked about this personally.
Speaker 5: It was value disgusting, viral age just.
Speaker 2: Even what right, anyone will rigged right, that's not living.
Speaker 4: In that personal shoes, right. I cannot say because you gotta understand.
Speaker 2: Right, mention health. Everybody mention health literally can you get you? The past leaves you down places I myself have battled through mental health issues. News.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go into hotel when you're talk plays.
Speaker 2: And there is no sign of any light.
Speaker 5: When matter who's.
Speaker 2: Around you, it does not matter.
Speaker 5: It does not matter.
Speaker 4: It's all about you. And what he did was terrible, it was disgusting. But I would say this when it comes to mental health, right, it was very important.
Speaker 5: It right for me.
Speaker 2: You don't feel like yourself talk to I tell people all the time about my phone is open, my phone.
Speaker 5: Is open, my DMS are open, you're seeing me at a show.
Speaker 4: I talk say you know I've lost somebody, you know, not a beagles about where I'm sored? Where will it's not like what that looks.
Speaker 2: You know eat type of people that have to be all you know.
Speaker 5: Or in that case, it's always.
Speaker 2: Hard to supers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm dealing with myself. And that's why I felt we can't say that. We can't say that over time where it's like hat, you know I was saying, or you know, a lot of good person comes to me sometimes goingsome going some person who.
Speaker 2: Way more difficult than what they're doing. That's emerging voice. But I'm glad.
Speaker 6: I'm happy that you said that, you know what I mean, because you hit all the nails right on on, you know, where they.
Speaker 5: Needed to be.
Speaker 2: Because as you said, everybody could judge and say that, you know, all the videos, she could have done this and that the other. But if you're not, you know, if you don't.
Speaker 6: Feel exactly what those people who are going through at that particular moment, and everybody you know accepts, you know, what their their feelings are, you know, in different ways.
Speaker 2: Some people, like you said, they need the self restrict them more upon themselves. Some people taking out on other people, you know what I mean. Some people will just you know kind of you know who knows, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So that's the thing that mental health is trucking. So to say here you do need an outlet of some sort. But you know what I'm saying, to judge what a person yes, which you know, hearing.
Speaker 2: What happened to him to get er me was very very you know tragic, and an obviously took it out. It was white for his powers to put back.
Speaker 6: But for somebody to even have that fathom those kind of thoughts, they're.
Speaker 5: Going to be really, really in a bad place, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean. And as you said, some of them are not very, very articulate enough.
Speaker 5: To go hey and express themselves.
Speaker 6: So unfortunately, and you minx that with you know, a ton of other things you as you said, you know, the person of being a superstar, you.
Speaker 2: Know, god knows whatever. Other you know, I'm saying performance, advanced substances that he was taking, and a whole bunch of other stuff. That's like a walking but people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's a walking anything.
Speaker 4: And I say this too, right, and it's not uh, it's not to make it right. It's not what you don't understand, right, it's it's a very stricken thing with mental because sometimes, right, you get those.
Speaker 2: People who don't even know what they're going for.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: To him, it was just a pecial It could have been anything. But a lot of the times people don't know what they're going to it. You know, it's not until you know it's it's it's a very it's I'm speaking from the question scamp now and where I'm doing in my body. You know, you sometimes you feel like the went to a person is just gonna want to make a tective with all people. But he was people, you know, maybe it.
Speaker 4: Was a chair shots, maybe he was maybe he was maybe he was just people sad. People are taken him yea, and make an excuse for what he did, like he could have just been it to himself. Yes, but I feel like everything also at the same time, and it might sound that at the same time, that God is.
Speaker 5: Everything the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I'm a big believe in God.
Speaker 4: I'm not the biggest religious person. I'm not the biggest, but I believe in God. I believe in God one hundred percent. Everything happens for the los and.
Speaker 2: This has happening one we feel.
Speaker 5: What we feel in moments is the reason why we can see things happen.
Speaker 2: We can happen. It's you have that belief and higher being.
Speaker 4: Whoever you decide, whatever religion, whatever it is, you have to understand that our time are are anything, you.
Speaker 2: Know, experiences that people know they're going to go. Well, it's normous knowing the things that high poll it, so like.
Speaker 6: Maybe that was just how it was written, you know, And and it sounds.
Speaker 1: Crazy and people are.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, I can say things and I'll say you know, it's a very touchy subject and it was unfortunate for me.
Speaker 5: He was one of my favorite wrestlings.
Speaker 2: And you know, I think about it, I'm like some real kids. I think at the time when I happened and it was just starting, it was like I couldn't.
Speaker 5: Watch his matches. Yeah, you know, I kind of appreciate the Batman I grew up watching.
Speaker 6: It was hard, but it was disgusting. It was you know, now myself in the business, I have to.
Speaker 2: Someone protect myself and protect others, you know, because there are signs, there are probably public signs of nobody took it to.
Speaker 5: To position.
Speaker 2: You know. One of one of my favorite football players, blind Dog Ju said, watch watched the baby. It was like spin st shows and they talked about in his family like his daughter was like he was the sweetest love guy that that there was this dark side where he would.
Speaker 5: Just switch and I was just like, whoa.
Speaker 4: You know, and men are where you know, Henry Joys, you know, DT definitely dance that's nothing to.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. You look at the you know me that you bring him up, you know, you look at.
Speaker 6: It told me a ground out and all the stuff that he's doing, you know what I mean. And I mean you've seen some of the hits that you know he took no particularly the one from James Robinson, the stuff like that and so off and on, and you know, and he said, you know, as you said, most people.
Speaker 2: Will look at some of the stuff they say that joy, this guy is crazy. But that's just it. That the impact of the the effect and the impact.
Speaker 1: From you know, being in a position in the stigma.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, a guy that's playing in the game and decides that he's had it and he didn't then't take it no more, and he takes off his shirt right on broad television and runs.
Speaker 2: Out on the field. You know what I mean That that sounds like the person with Roger Lower.
Speaker 6: But obviously something triggered him to the point and he mentioned it before that he prod that the coach that you know, he was hurting, that.
Speaker 2: There was something about him was hurting, and the coach was like, fucking no, you don't go out there. You youn't pay pretty much, you know, lace him up. You know you getting paid the plenty.
Speaker 6: So as you said, there was a prison disregard for he's telling you that he's hurting and you know, I listen to him, so he's taking more ship.
Speaker 2: I got to do something, you know what I mean. I'm tired of the like you know what I'm saying, the guy that's that's the crazy guy and can't do this to do that, So I'm just gonna go out with it bank. And that's what he did so that you can you know what I mean. Mental health is definitely something that needs to be more.
Speaker 6: Or looked at and you know, investigated and not not so much appreciated, but at least you know, to be consulted with.
Speaker 2: Where are you actually get people the wrong and get them into a group.
Speaker 6: And try to grab them or gravitate to them, you know what I'm saying, to kind of speak to them so that they can see that you know, there is there are other options besides hurting you and yourself and hurting other people.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That you are important, you.
Speaker 6: Know and mind you that if whatever you're going through, you know what I mean, if if somebody is willing to help you through it, you know what I mean, Then at leeds allow that to happen. But don't you know, go into drastic measures and do uh, you know, things that are going through you know, obviously take you out of this world or anybody else.
Speaker 2: You know. So that that's a good And I hope that with that message that.
Speaker 6: You get you is that you want as you go further and further into your career, that you you preach that, you know what I mean. And if hey listen, you know, if you're if you draw uh you know, get a strong enough base, you might be able to you know, need to start some kind.
Speaker 2: Of a group, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Where you because I think that you would be definitely you know, being that you're like you're very impartial with this good you know, because you don't address mental as you said, you know, you gotta be understanding and and and a person like that is a person that's definitely uh needed, you know when it comes to dealing with situations.
Speaker 2: For people like that. So have my hand off to you again, thank you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Said.
Speaker 2: I thought about a hint some years ago. My dad was stuff past and there was a kid I forgot the sing.
Speaker 5: You know, it's been years, so I definitely better number. You know, I'm not going to put his business.
Speaker 2: Out there, but he was going through trouble, you know.
Speaker 4: And you know, at first sight, as as a teenager as a kid, like, oh, the kid's really you know.
Speaker 2: But when I found out.
Speaker 5: Why he was the like he was, someone became defensively right.
Speaker 2: People didn't understand right, but got it like, oh my god, this kid is going through something right.
Speaker 8: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: We can't he can't.
Speaker 5: He can't never be you know, state of his own shadow.
Speaker 2: You know, in one day some kid like pushed him or something like make.
Speaker 5: Fun of him.
Speaker 2: This kid might sign a cry mm hmm. Other kid set them up against him out and I was like, I was gonna do that to.
Speaker 1: Me mm hmmm, do it to the mhm.
Speaker 2: You know, when I was younger, not that I got Bayed's one personal ability that I felt like, allad, this is this is a comfor the bottom, like it's going. I don't let anybody do that win And I never let.
Speaker 5: Anybody around me that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's one thing that makes somebody put deep away and make somebody pay week and still.
Speaker 5: The peoples that no one deserve that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's you know, for the life, I don't understand why things happened with though they did with that situation, just like I didn't understand why this was the way he was and then when I probably understand that such, Shoot, you know, this is bigger than me, This is bigger than when exactly what you know and you got.
Speaker 5: To just take it apart with the other person might be doing it.
Speaker 2: We don't do that too often.
Speaker 5: And like it's never it's never an instance where you.
Speaker 4: Know, you think about how well you know this person going through this, this person ever going for that. You know, it's a lot in tragic to something that happens, but everybody stands back. But listen, I for many years, I married, my.
Speaker 2: My family.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I foind a sense of self. My battle with well, I was going to some things.
Speaker 2: You know, that's certain.
Speaker 5: Type of ways.
Speaker 2: You know, if I did not go through what I went through, I wouldn't be able to speak, I wouldn't be able to set my door is open.
Speaker 5: Hey, I want to listen to your coms.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you tell me was going.
Speaker 4: A lot of people look at your crazy and says things and said, I truly knew that I would much wrong to hear your I don't want to be that person at all. Well, I'd rather really speak to you that I se want to cast. But I won't hear you brunch because you want to Castle is not watch. I don't like the realmuch like no sad. It's it's it's let's don't you in the right direction?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, it's.
Speaker 5: Thin. It's listening.
Speaker 2: I don't want people wake that, you know. I just say that anybody's going with it, any type of mental health, any type of feelings that they.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm the person listen.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't care what time it is.
Speaker 5: I'll do my best to beat.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to live, maybe wants to fail a live maybe left now?
Speaker 1: M okay, okay, okay, real quick, uh, because I'm get way to go out of here. So plug July only, June twenty eight, real quick, So.
Speaker 2: June twenty a lot in the Brooks the Greatest Wrestling Alliance.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 2: I don't know my match up yet, just yet I found out about it.
Speaker 4: I'm actually very very much Any attentions to the social media page and let's say this.
Speaker 5: I'm actually just to see that there's news.
Speaker 1: They're on Instagram at g w A right, yeah.
Speaker 2: The Greatest Wrestler Alliance, the Greatest Wrestler So right now there's three matches announcement. However, has just announced this is an AX capacity. But we all said that justin influence.
Speaker 6: Bencent Michael's especially okay referee.
Speaker 2: So that's gonna be another interesting things about John Adam and King, which is gonna.
Speaker 1: Be a working Saturday. Let me see you keep going.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: Listen into we get to take its days at bell time is at six band uh.
Speaker 5: Vision uh? You got the doors possible at the door? Yes?
Speaker 2: What is it about? The address right here? Nineteen thirty random ad las and bills pub in the balls again, listen, I'm not saying this card. I'm saying this because I actually move it, and it's a reason why I started taking out.
Speaker 1: So okay, and it just so happened and I made it on this I know I do. That was well could somebody said, god keeping.
Speaker 2: Is there's a reason, right, But the shows a big.
Speaker 4: It wan't that longer, that energy, it's not that that high. Listen, I wouldn't I wanted nothing more than to be on the show, to listen on going into shows that I said, I need to be on the shows.
Speaker 2: Kay, And I imagine there's a lot sooner than a little I know out there. I'm gonna give it everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definitely gonna in the area.
Speaker 4: Would famous want to watch a wrestling show? You know them w and coming in the tuns soon, a w coming in town soon? Sting about our money on independent wrestling dun comes the talent personalist, buy some things.
Speaker 5: Come watch the guys. I watch the guys who who will actually working for something and want to be somewhere, like, come support.
Speaker 2: Us those guys on TV m hm and who knows?
Speaker 5: I think to sure, like who knows?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Support us now. We'll want to work it all the way up so that one way we could we could pay it back, you know, to support Cloud the Monk.
Speaker 5: Where we love it so you know it means it means a lot more people show up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh all right, Chris, anything else, no, sir? All right?
Speaker 2: Talking to people out.
Speaker 1: Like about.
Speaker 5: Sure, talking to God? I got the nutro rest o the right questions which I have been sure.
Speaker 1: Because real quick I just got this. Somebody said this just now right. This person asks you to list your your accolades.
Speaker 2: Uh acodes.
Speaker 5: Shoots your answer, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to live gout to like.
Speaker 5: One run battle uh one of few mass reap.
Speaker 2: You know, some left with sitting, you know, looking myself up about it.
Speaker 5: But I feel like, yes, little I'm not getting you who you think you are.
Speaker 2: You've only been doing this amount of time.
Speaker 5: I've never heard. I've never seen never.
Speaker 1: Never you know, so a couple so two things right, I'm actually surprised to hear that if you were never champion, letone world champion before and in the brief time that I actually worked with one division pro, concurring with the time that you briefly one the division pro, I looked up the championship history and I was surprised that you weren't the champion then either. Huh okay, but time is coming, no worry.
Speaker 5: It was never meant a little about I'll just say that much.
Speaker 2: Never a little bit about love and that it is, you know.
Speaker 5: I accepted that.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one of the vis in protomo in general will come on.
Speaker 5: To me when I when I got heard I realized that that was my end.
Speaker 2: I was I heard in my class year, I went into somebody and I realized my time is coming.
Speaker 5: That wasn't yeh, that's you know.
Speaker 4: I got on the podcast, I said how I was gonna take some time to wake them some doing shows, to.
Speaker 2: Really work on myself and get myself better and get myself and my words got more stuff we got, mister stood and that I don't tell you what led to my decision, along with other things, but that is the biggest thing because when I said something, I got no problem with the feeding, But don't ever tell me when I said something, I didn't say it. HM.
Speaker 5: When I realized, okay, where's it gonna put in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Not just in that instance, but mention of the time, I said, I'm never gonna.
Speaker 5: Be respected if I'm the child, what what is that gonna do? You know, I respect me as I'm working my way up, and I respect so I told myself, you know, I'm gonna get out.
Speaker 2: What I can. Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, I wish him the best and.
Speaker 4: I'm supporting guys that that are being shows with Lef. You know, it's between me and these people. You know, I'm gonna say, then I'm not gonna put the exact everybody I subpected. You know, they got a lot of backgrounds for some things, and you know, I'm not gonna get into it, but I think I'm gonna bring those us well, it's you know, and feelings turns in it's nothing, nothing change them. I wish I know the best these people that are still work behind the scenes, and I'm very good friends with that.
Speaker 5: Not the best, and I'm on a personal personal thing. By the time I play a professional level, I still best.
Speaker 2: I just it's not a place for me. It's not a place that I see myself, you know, because I never want to be the face.
Speaker 5: Of them, but I want to be respected as one of the time lives.
Speaker 2: Think that I bring to the table.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna find anywhere else.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna find somebody that wants to be the best, that wants to be one of the best, that wants to be at the time, that wants the best competition but also wants.
Speaker 5: Everybody to eat too.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have.
Speaker 5: A lot of the guys gonna tell me and here countless amount of times.
Speaker 2: All when you're at the top, you're gonna act different mind.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna shoot on.
Speaker 4: Somebody because I'm I'm not able, I'm I'm the champion.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look at this place and look that I don't care. I'm never gonna show at everybody because it see at the top of the.
Speaker 2: Sun and that the bottom coming down from the top ten bottom.
Speaker 1: So okay, I.
Speaker 5: Definitely enjoyed that everyone ever on the show.
Speaker 1: I have I have one I have one last question, one one fund question. Do you think twenty twenty five or what's left of it? Because you're halfway through what's left of it? Or as let as twenty twenty six, do you think we'll probably see go around your waist in the near future.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say that.
Speaker 4: I'm want only of course, listen, I will save the rules sim chance, the blue chains. Maybe, I quite honestly, I don't know when, how if we will, but I know I'll beIN sure.
Speaker 5: I'm a little bit.
Speaker 1: Simple, Okay, anything particular, anything particular.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's summon the belts up. You know another day, it doesn't matter, it doesn't you know. I get put in a position to show why I'm I deserve to be why I deserve magical in my.
Speaker 2: Mys I'm gonna show it, and I'll show that at each time I'll get in it. You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's honestly, the business is bigger than the bus, you know. And at the same time, that's what we don't want. So my day I didn't. If I do, I'm gonna keep scratching a carn my way. The faces.
Speaker 6: There's nothing like the chase, you know, but they want to get it. Well, then you got to say you want to see the Mary, you know.
Speaker 2: I say the man got to be and to be the man to become the name. You know, how do you stay?
Speaker 5: But how do you see the name?
Speaker 2: And another thing to change?
Speaker 4: People like the cheese and when when going up. But then once you get it, they kind of stitch. When we don't like the time anymore, shout out the us finished the story. You know, I just don't want to be in the same cody.
Speaker 2: Boat mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well that's all I have for uh that's why you had to right Chris. Okay. Well, well, well, Alec, it's been it's been good times again, I'm saying having one I look forward to having one more and more and you know that's the as time goes by. And what I'm saying, uh, we definitely gotta talk about definitely want to come back on like after June twenty eighth. I'm saying not to talk about your your g D, your g W A appearance, your match there. But I think I think I think they're gonna be w W is gonna be sorry. We can talk about that too. So much stuff around that controversy about that, so mu's to talk about. Yeah, so yeah, who knows, maybe we'll be back on and between now and then, So I just stay too nice pretty or I know what it is and uh yeah man, and uh.
Speaker 5: All right, that's.
Speaker 2: I found you.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna I'm gonna say something that's a double meaning and will make more sense in hindsight. And that's if you ever needs help, Alex, It's there is coming, all right, appreciation. Yeah, yeah, all right, Well guys, I'm gonna have to take care.
Speaker 2: I gotta.
Speaker 1: Upload this and stuff it there, send to you or your go ahead, go ahead, we go.
Speaker 2: Interrupting me before we go, I want to make sure, but I say this again, and I will say this since I turn this very very very personal subjects to me, and I'm gonna advocate for it. I'm gonna use.
Speaker 4: Whatever time I'm having listen, even on my person. Right, just because June ends unafradable July first, right, this does not matter. Right July first. I do not on the top of the mental health awareness to stop. I wanted to keep going and I want to be bigger than just the m r as wealth. It's men's mental health every single freaking day. Everything you want saying, say that my MS are open. If you mean my phone number, DM me, I will give you my phone number.
Speaker 5: I will talk, I will send you whatever resources will need to to get help.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: It's being very perspect It's very something that.
Speaker 4: I take to heart and I need it. I freaking if anybody is struggling, anybody's.
Speaker 2: Going to do anything, anybody is feeling the type of way, if you're in that dark place and you feel.
Speaker 4: Like there's no way out other than that way, tell me, talk to me, hit me up. I mean that from the bottom of the heart. I can't trust that enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't really.
Speaker 4: Interest this month is about to end, does not mean that means mental health and just mental health in general.
Speaker 2: It's not just women.
Speaker 5: Women set the boots.
Speaker 4: Most importantly the guys when you're in the business, whether you're just.
Speaker 2: Hazard fan, whether we're a hardcore fan, whether we're just a person that comes along vers follow me ale Cama Wrestling like Instagram, find.
Speaker 5: Me on Facebook, Alexander, it's not that hard.
Speaker 2: I promise I would be there. I will listen to you.
Speaker 4: I would do what I gotta do to make sure that you see this through because I both through it every three pie in the day, the game through it. Since I was at the one age, I don't really say that I'm a very young vantage.
Speaker 2: It was a very subject to me. I want.
Speaker 1: You need help, and that's commendable. I'm alex But but the truth of the matter is you're not a professional. So if you are seeing professional help, I I know people. I have a personal therapist, also have one sponsors to talk space if you go on the spield up site and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I got I got the resources because I heard from therapy myself. Okay, you know I'm not talking about I'm gonna be a professional because but I'm listening to Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well hold on, I just want to interject real quick, and I'm making sure because you're not a professional.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean that you still can't interact with people. And like I said, sometimes some people have.
Speaker 6: No body, They have no out there, no one at all that will understand them. So when you have nobody, you know what I mean, it's better to have somebody that at least you could talk to and you can necessary say, perhaps I'm just gonna make this a real quizys there, profess, somebody's gonna.
Speaker 2: Do something real crazy and you could talk to him and you.
Speaker 5: Could stop them from doing it.
Speaker 2: Like personally, you don't have to be in a professional field to be able to do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: And mind you, sometimes those people are the most appreciative because they don't even come out and say, you know.
Speaker 2: What that's to Alec or whomeover, I actually you reached got to me and as.
Speaker 6: Far to me, and he tells my whole mindset about how I look at a situation.
Speaker 11: So yes, you know, I'm I'm more for you know what I mean, professional auth and stuff like that. But it doesn't always take the professional to do that. Sometimes it's just talking to him that it don't blow.
Speaker 5: That to just go ahead and speak you know what I'm saying, and articulate and actually be.
Speaker 2: Willing to listen too, because that's the thing A lot of people. They say that when people or like the.
Speaker 6: College as oh you know what I mean, describe crazy nuts you hear to start with this, they don't want to deal with it. So if a person is telling that about with them all the time, how are they supposed to be able to articulate get out there because they're gonna have the same combination that they had from that previous in Teneba or everybody's gonna take it up crazy, So now they're becommunting off.
Speaker 2: They don't want to say anything. It bothers up and then before you know it, it explodes.
Speaker 5: Enough.
Speaker 2: I definitely feel that because you know too often.
Speaker 5: Shoot, when I was younger, I know how to talk about my problems, right, uh huh. I thought I was crazy, So yeah, I was judging in a class.
Speaker 12: You know, somebody would listen to them, Mae. Somebody mean from before I was even born. The salk to me one day and it's going through some things and I don't know, I don't know that's got as much older. I hope he's still around and one director you know what we.
Speaker 2: In the near future.
Speaker 5: See he was a big help to me. What good friends and my dad and one of.
Speaker 2: Those type of things. But I do want to say, you know, although I'm not a professional.
Speaker 5: Thanking, cherild always seen an obvious.
Speaker 2: And guy said thanks, stay obvious that I'm not.
Speaker 5: I realized that advanced time.
Speaker 2: I say this because come from place where I don't want to see anybody before.
Speaker 13: I don't want to see now, and I want everybody to be I want anybody, like I said earlier with the business, I want everybody to be the reason why stuff will become. My endeavors with one division punk is because other people didn't beat it was good time.
Speaker 5: I reached my path. You know, when anythings fully in life is just being able to help the next person. Because if you.
Speaker 4: Help one person to help person takes it takes a village. But not only does it take a village, you teach me, what do you teach me fish if you don't the whole village? So either to try to fish an officials guy or official emotionality just whatever move and.
Speaker 2: You getting out.
Speaker 4: I want to do that, you know, But that's one of the few things I'm doing on this earth where I believe the mark that that's gonna be mental.
Speaker 2: It's just that's how it is. I'm not I'm not doing this for any self preservation. I'm doing this. It's it means a lot to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, Well that said, I gotta head out now, gonna make a phone call. I also gotta find life. This recording and this what's the mstling this relax for us at night. Got work tomorrow and I'm sure you guys do too.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: But we quick question, when do you hear your podcast on Alexander m Well, like we live Spotify, iHeartRadio. I'm saying the link, like we list podcast.
Speaker 2: On shore, I listened to Well, I used to listen to Spotify. I don't want Spotify anymore. I want to us Apple Music again. Shout out to Apple Music. But a little bit website. That's why us listen to.
Speaker 1: Okay, w spo dot com as you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So h uh.
Speaker 1: No, I have You're gonna you're gonna you're gonna be all right, You're gonna learn I got you. Okay, all right, Well, if that said, I'll try to see you on Saturday. Hopefully back on before them to do some is real stuff, but that time always come up, like always, some of the listeners, stay safe, stay out of trouble, and I will be back with you probably tomorrow when I uh for for the finale of that Man, Barbara, when I beat the shut out out for for the final time and beat the game for the falling time. As we are recording, I've been doing all the postgame stuff and I'm finally done for all that. So the only thing not to is to beat the final boss again and then I will one hundred percent this whole entire game. I've been doing that when we're talking, so shout to me and me alone. But yeah, man, but yes, great, have you want? As always, everybody check them out this coming weekend in the bront what's the adress again?
Speaker 2: Nineteen thirty?
Speaker 1: All right? Tickets? Are they available online or just at the door.
Speaker 6: It's on the night if you go to the datis Wrestling the lines on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Link is in the bio. If you can't look to the link, come to the show the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's not even nice, just like twenty twenty five dollars at best in saying wrestling is.
Speaker 2: Not expensive at all.
Speaker 5: Come and support us. You wanna go see John Seoning, you wanna go see Corder Roads.
Speaker 2: You can spend the money to come see us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, real quick, real quick, as we are recording all right brand episodes of The Smoker's Lounge Wrestling Smoke No listen, say preach, kept preach. And what's the other one?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The third one that was new today? Oh the Black Guy Wrestling. So those as we are recording up posts came out today, So everybody stop listening to us, and gonn check him out right now on a spare dot com. I really know what it is. But yeah, all right, guys, I'm signing off on a lie on material. All right, all right, all right, create.
Speaker 2: A right, let's see Chris
Speaker 1: Then he's going all right, well, alright, alright, mad diegoes, gentlemen, I'm signing off all right, cool, good stuff, right, And I like music music too, mutic audio, so just my swooping, litting voice