Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It is the JV Show.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately it is Monday, but I know, you know, you have the whole week ahead to look forward to.
Speaker 2: It can only get better, right, And a lot of people have today off.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true, you know, So hopefully someone's listening to us right now.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's right. Nobody listens because whenever school's out then.
Speaker 4: Yep, no, well is out today. Happy Veterans Day. By the way, if you are listening.
Speaker 2: Must be nice. Thank you for your service. All right, guys. According to some new research, how how how is this new? Constipation might pose a serious risk to your heart. This is not good? Oh no, yeah, why.
Speaker 3: Well, they say constipation can increase a person's risk of having a heart attack or stroke. And if they also have high blood pressure, then you're that's like the you know, that's a double whammy. I don't know the full mechanism behind this, but there is some health problems that are associated with not having normal bowel movements. And apparently, listen to this. If you're currently squeeze one in not able to get it out squeezing, you are too almost two and a half times more likely to suffer a stroke, almost three times more likely to have heart failure, and one and a half times more likely to experience a heart attack. We're holding it in constipated, that's the exact moment. But just if you suffer from chronic constipation, you're a consumpated person.
Speaker 2: You might want to get the old ticker checked up because.
Speaker 3: Your heart your risk of heart, heart failure or a stroke. That's a pretty big increase. Two and a half times more likely to suffer a stroke if you can't. You know that scary, that's really scary. Anybody want to admit to anything right now that they should be extra nervous about hearing this study.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm okay, this is tam I. But my son is like chronic constipator.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we better check on his heart.
Speaker 4: He's like a kid, like his heart's fine.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh yeah, heart's all kinds of stuff. What do you What are your home remedies to help them out?
Speaker 2: Your massage? Tell me that that doesn't work. Honestly, we have to do we have to give a relax like regularly. Oh my god, have you ever had to give him a suppository? Yep? Serious, yes, and it's been like yes, and what was.
Speaker 3: The person did you? Did you rout Shiambeau for who had minister.
Speaker 4: At first because I was too scared and like weirded out, like my my husband would do it.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a full on suppository though. What do you mean there's like there's like there's like little things they have things for kids that you like, you you know, you put in there and you just like squeeze the tube and then so.
Speaker 2: You're not there, you know, so you're not touching body parts and things like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're not full on, like yes, full on grabbing the magic bullet.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, my gosh. This just reassures me I am not or prepared or ever will be for parenthood.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not just parenthood. You may have to use a butt bullet other times.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Well that's what it's a pository is. Yeah, and you may have to may or may not have to. Could you guys do it to yourself. I'd have a waysier time doing it to myself. I no way I'd be able to do it.
Speaker 5: Rather do it to myself than have somebody do it to yourself. I'd rather do that than have somebody else do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't go have a hey, doc, things you really backed up? Could you fire one of those in there?
Speaker 4: I just really put me out first, knock me out. If they don't do that, for I was not doing it, but there's I could. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it.
Speaker 2: Sorry kidding me.
Speaker 5: If they knock you out, you know they're talking about you like as they're doing it.
Speaker 2: And they're looking at it. Yeah, in close detail. I don't even know. That's all doctors snapchat? What do you know? Well, yeah, what do you think all.
Speaker 3: Doctors do putting that on their snap You couldn't do that to yourself.
Speaker 4: I think I get people that have to give themselves like shots like I would not be able.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 3: I've thought about that because you know, my wife had to do IVF, you know, for our kids and we and lots and lots of rounds with a lot of failures and miscarriages and all stuff. So the amount of like injections that come along with each round of IVF is IVF is staggering. I mean, we used to have those boxes of like discarded needles, and we have to like bring him to a place. We had so many containers filled with so many needles I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About like they thought like, oh my god, these people are junkies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seriously, I mean you're bringing them a box. You know, each it's a daily injection, sometimes twice a day, and so you have one for every day. We'll think about how long you know you're pregnant for. And some of these times, I'm months and months. The number of needles that stacks up.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I forget what I was talking about. Me too, giving yourself a shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a couple of times. My wife travels for work a lot, and a couple of times. And because I was the one that did all our shots, and like look, the first one, I almost passed out because that needle was big, and I was like, I don't feel good.
Speaker 2: And I got so good at.
Speaker 3: It by the end, like I could do it blindfolded, you know, Like yep, no big deal.
Speaker 4: Where do you have to insert to shoot her up in the butt?
Speaker 3: Well kind of like really kind of like upper quadrant hip butt area, you know, like you got to get into some fatty tissue, but you don't go like straight in the buttchee gets come up to the top. Anyways, there are couple of times she traveled for work and she had to give herself the shot and she like struggled, might like it's hardy.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine. I don't know that I could give myself no the shot.
Speaker 3: I think I might faint. It helps have somebody else doing it. But eventually she was able to do it. There were some stomach ones too that were a shorter needle. I remember, I can't remember what medication that was. The butt ones were the big needle, and the stomach were like these little shorter ones, and you kind.
Speaker 2: Of, oh, I can't even talk about this. Oh, let's let's move on.
Speaker 3: Let's move on, go back to the suppository. Long story short, I could do one of those to myself if I had to.
Speaker 2: You're sick.
Speaker 3: It's better than doing it to someone else, And it's better than someone else doing it to you.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild.
Speaker 2: Well for nine The JV Show here.
Speaker 3: Happy Veterans Day, Yeah, Happy Monday, Happy Veterans Day, Thank you veterans.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know what a honey trapper is what a honey trapper, A.
Speaker 2: Honey chopper trapper like.
Speaker 5: A bee, a type of bee's in the trap.
Speaker 2: No, good guess.
Speaker 4: A honey trapper is somebody who women or wives will hire to like test their man their loyalty. It's very sketchy. Anyways, I was reading about this one woman. She says that she's a honey trapper, and she gave basically like eight signs that your man is cheating. Okay, let's just run through some of these. He hides his phone. That's an obvious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's where if you go to that's the conduit for most cheating, Right, is happening.
Speaker 2: Through your phone?
Speaker 4: If you go to reach for the remote, it's next to your man's phone, and he automatically grabs his phone.
Speaker 2: If it yeah, flip it over real quick. Yeah, he's cheating. He's according to her, if you're not in his pictures that.
Speaker 3: We talked about that that woman didn't gotten broken up with her. That listens to the show. Remember she confronted her man like, hey, how come I'm not in any of your pictures on your actual with her? And then he broke up with her.
Speaker 2: Does your man post to you, Jess.
Speaker 5: Yes, he doesn't post much, but there's a lot of pictures of me.
Speaker 4: I think that's really important. I know it sounds like stupid. It's just it's just social media important.
Speaker 3: When yeah, you don't have to shower your feed with posts of this person, but they have to be present.
Speaker 4: Yeah there, Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, I went and looked at my Instagram the other day and I was like, whoa, if somebody didn't know me, they may think that Selena and I are married, because like you go through like the first, like the first several posts, and it's like, there's my third post is a picture.
Speaker 2: Of a video.
Speaker 3: It's like a video that Selena and I recorded together for a client, And the next one's me and Selena at a great party, and then there's like another I think like someone might not know who my spouse is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think I need to update my.
Speaker 5: You guys definitely look like you're dating in.
Speaker 2: These pictures, doesn't it look like or something? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And one you're dating Angelina, which one I scrolled down, Oh yeah, where where is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And you look very shy Graham.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this might have been at Wasmataz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I have a picture with like a female listener that was an event hilarious.
Speaker 3: You might think you might think up together with her. Then you get there's some wedding pictures.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, you get to your wife. You just have to scrolls and that's very important. I need to the top.
Speaker 4: According to this honey chapper, your man is probably cheating if he uses Snapchat? Really is Let me just ask the question, is it possible someone can use Snapchat and not be a cheater?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think so, But also who use a Snapchat?
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Every time we've said that, people are like I love snap Chat. I love and people still use it.
Speaker 4: But see it's like I have it, but I've never really been big on it. I only use it for filters.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can see that. You know, I've never used it at all. I don't know what it looks like. I don't know what the face is like. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you do you scroll on Snapchat and see different like posts now or no, just message.
Speaker 4: Just messaging back and forth.
Speaker 2: But you but there's it's like a story.
Speaker 4: It's like one big story.
Speaker 2: So so some people could still like post on there. Yeah, you could still be seeing other people's stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah to the story, I mean that chat was the original story. That's where Instagram got their.
Speaker 2: Stories from, right, and then you just got overrun by cheaters.
Speaker 4: Yes, if they won't show you their location, if they won't share location with you, they're cheating.
Speaker 5: According to location with my boyfriend, like we don't share each other's We don't.
Speaker 4: Me and my man don't either, But I want to.
Speaker 2: I've just never felt the need for it.
Speaker 4: It's not very important, but I do want to. I think more when we're like when we're apart, like if I go visit family for and whatever, I want him to have my location, okay?
Speaker 2: Or what if something happens?
Speaker 5: Would you be okay with you sharing yours and him not sharing his.
Speaker 4: In certain instances like if he were to go out of town, Like I think I would want your location to make sure that you're like alive or something.
Speaker 2: You know, okay, and he's at a late night club called the Pink Flamingo. Yeah, I need your location. You're going to want to know. I would want to know that, would you.
Speaker 3: Would it be something that you would monitor, like, say he does go out of town, how many times do you think you'd check that location?
Speaker 4: I don't think probably often because because because he does go out of town, we still we talk frequently, still on FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's.
Speaker 3: Easy to sound like you're not at a strip club. When you're at a strip club, you just step up. That's like, yeah, we're just waiting for the check.
Speaker 4: So, you know, the experts to say that it could be a very dangerous thing sharing locations because it could spiral into that where you're constantly monitoring and it becomes like an obsession and that could be dangerous.
Speaker 5: See for me, I have my friend's locations, like if if I'm, you know, dying somewhere, someone will know. I just for some reason feel like it's it is kind of weird, like I'm not going to share my location if he's not sharing with me.
Speaker 2: And so we just guys asked about that.
Speaker 5: No, not really. I think we both are on the same page of like, eh, that's not like we communicate enough to know where we're at.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't really need.
Speaker 3: What do you think the majority of sharing location the goal is to make sure your person's not cheating or do you think it's safety because waiting I think it's probably mostly to make sure they're not doing something you don't want them to be doing, because really, like safety, I need somebody to know where I am, Like the police can. They'll be able to track your phone, just the same as like what is your if your man's across the country, like, oh good thing, I know where he is, guys, I'll help in this emergency. He's right over here. The cops have access to that same infernt.
Speaker 4: But the cops wouldn't know that he's missing or not responding because they're the ones calling. Yeah, if I call him but a lot and I don't talk to him for an extended period of time, I would think something is like wrong.
Speaker 3: The location thing, you would have you come to that same conclusion when your person never answers your phone calls, like you didn't sharing that they were missing because their dots not moving on a map.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would.
Speaker 4: I feel like I would your man is cheating if he accuses you of cheating. There are some people that would because it's true. Yeah, the deflection emotional distancing, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: That should be your sign. I mean I feel like you have to trust your intuition and your gut. I feel like very few people now it happens. But I don't think as many people are totally blindsided by cheating as they make it out to be. I think you know that something's off in your relationships well before, but you either choose to acknowledge it and try to figure out what it is, or you brush it under the rug and hope that it's nothing right.
Speaker 4: This honey Trapper also also goes on.
Speaker 2: Why kids I talk. Honey Trapper goes on to say that intuition is key.
Speaker 4: You have a gut feeling, follow that your little FBI hat do some investigating. Yeah, a lot of times these cheaters are stupid, like she went on to reference like how one woman caught her man cheating, not because he screwed up and caught him red handed or anything like he deleted everything, but she was watching some girls get ready with me and it was he was like either in the background, or it was that it was at his house or like something weird, isn't that isn't that interesting?
Speaker 5: Let me see, I'm still just picturing a giant bee the honey trapping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like a honey chopper better. It's just like a helicopter that just dumps honey up. People just come out of their houses with little wooden buckets like me.
Speaker 2: Me, me, I love that.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that's how you know your man's cheating. That helps.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Happy Veterans Day, Happy Monday.
Speaker 4: It's Wilding for nine in the base is number one hit music station, the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just so we know about millennials. Gen Z Jen Alpha. They're the ones born between twenty ten twenty twenty four. Do you guys know what the next generation is called?
Speaker 2: No? Probably Gen Sigma, No, but close. They're they're Gen Beta.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're Gen Beta, like a beta fish, yes, kind of. So there's like a list of names that are going to be very popular for the babies born in Jane Jen Beta. Excuse me, these are names that are going to be really popular at twenty twenty five. I know because Baby Center said so.
Speaker 3: But how does baby Center their website? Baby Center is just predicting the picture.
Speaker 2: They're already seeing trends, that's why.
Speaker 4: And they're saying that big events that happened this year are inspiring names or treat your future babies, Like.
Speaker 2: You ask a baby center who's going to win this year super Bowl? Since they just.
Speaker 4: Know baby does not know all They only know things about babies.
Speaker 2: They don't know about babies all right.
Speaker 4: So they, like I said, big events are going to be inspiring names for the next generation, like that total solar eclipse.
Speaker 2: Aurora was that Aurora?
Speaker 3: No, uh, the northern lights, the Aurora Borealis, Aurora that.
Speaker 4: In this article.
Speaker 2: I like Aurora. Okay, I don't see that in this article.
Speaker 4: But they say that eclipse is going to be a popular one soul like s O l Son and Orion Orian.
Speaker 2: I know a kid named I already know a kid named Orian really reinds me of O Marion a little bit.
Speaker 3: I can see that. I only think of the constellation Orion's belt.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 4: The Paris Olympics is also going to be inspiring some names.
Speaker 2: Bed bugs nos in Paris.
Speaker 4: Yes, but that's not what's inspiring names here. They're saying common French names like Raphael, Louise Lewis are getting popularity. Bo Remy, Gustavo, Little Arlette, Joe Lee all becoming popular. I don't like any of these names, Sorryvo, not really? Why not my first choice or third.
Speaker 2: Wow. There Gustavo listeners.
Speaker 4: Are not off the Gustavo community.
Speaker 2: There are.
Speaker 4: There's several that, ye know, I love it on you, I don't. I don't lean out some some names you just can't imagine a baby named that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, okay, but Gustavo like you.
Speaker 4: Great for an adult, yes, love that, Yeah, but for a baby perfect.
Speaker 2: If you had to name a baby right now, what would it be?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Marion Marion, It's all I could think of?
Speaker 3: Little baby O Marion. How many baby O Marions? Do you think there have been?
Speaker 2: Like seven since O Marion?
Speaker 4: Less than then? Less than that? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Do you think the name went up in popularity after?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jes name a baby in three two one?
Speaker 5: Mia.
Speaker 2: I like Miya. It's a cute name. Yeah, don't take it. Been done? Yeah, Graham name a baby in three two one? Ralph?
Speaker 5: Ralph seemed like Ralph, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I kind of like it. I don't like that. I just Ralphed last weekend.
Speaker 3: You have to have a good name to yell at your kid like that is something you really have to think about. If you're pregnant right now and you're listening, think about what it's going to sound like when you're yelling your kid's name.
Speaker 2: Inevitably, as a.
Speaker 3: Parent, you will yell your kid's name more than you just say it normally.
Speaker 4: Ram. Is that how your mom said it?
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's like a it has a good like Graham. You could really bet some frustration.
Speaker 2: Baby named Graham me either, because there's like some of the short names. What was your nickname? I did not have a nickname.
Speaker 4: Graham, Cracker, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean kids weed tease me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kilogram, you know, grammarly, Milligram. You know, there's a lovest Graham and a lot of things. But yeah, you have to think about how it's going to sound being yelled across the playground.
Speaker 4: True solid advice.
Speaker 2: Your kids will not be listening. You have to yell at them.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety nine, PA number one.
Speaker 2: Hit music station.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm Selena and I'm just happy Veterans Day. Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. New information about Ditty's freakoffs. So one of his party planners UH talked to the Post. Now, this is not somebody who was hired specifically to like plan freak off activities. They were just like well, you know, the freak offs. A lot of that happened after he would throw a party, so like actual celebrities come over, either after the super Bowl, after an awards show ceremony or whatever. Start as regular party, would have a regular party, and then celebs would leave, some would stay, and that's when the freak offs happened. So this party planner with someone hired freak offs.
Speaker 2: I know, it sounds like it's like an event and then like you won the freak off? Is there a winner? Mostly just losers? I I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But anyways, his party player, party planner, excuse me, that was hired by Diddy a long long time ago. Back in the early two thousands. He claimed that Diddy, you know, would hire both men and women who call themselves models for his free cops. But I mean everybody knew they were like escorts, but that they just weren't calls that at the time. He also said that did he would cover the walls and ceilings from every angle with baby oil with mirrors so that while people are doing things, no matter where you look, you're seeing them and they're you're seeing you.
Speaker 2: In multiple angles of you and them be watching it all. Isn't that gross? There's mirrors and cameras everywhere. Oh if you ever went back to a guy's house and he had a mirror on the ceiling, would you what? Does he look like? He's hot? Okay, yes, real hot, don't you do? Some weird stuff's about to go down?
Speaker 4: But yeah, if you want it to go now, then why would you leave?
Speaker 3: It's being secretly recorded. I feel like I feel like there's a If there's a mirror on the ceiling, there's a camera hidden in there somewhere. If not multiple, I can't.
Speaker 2: Although like the thought of having a ceiling, I mean having a ceiling in general, a mirror on the ceiling.
Speaker 4: It sounds like all fun and games. But then what if, like your parents ever come over and they walk into your room and they say that you can never have anybody in there?
Speaker 2: No, you have to. I never.
Speaker 4: I never like people that have like the stripper poles in their houses. Like that's cool, but like, do you ever invite your grandma to come over?
Speaker 2: You just put branches on it and becomes the Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: True, we put our tree up early this year, Nana, I know it's July, but we're gonna jump on Christmas.
Speaker 4: And then it's like that'd be cool for like the bedroom or whatever. But then it's like you have kids, like your kids are going to come inside.
Speaker 2: I know that's weird, isn't that? That's very weird. I don't want to have to explain that to my hend No, I don't because it would be a lie.
Speaker 4: Also, I don't think I can get on a pole in front of my man.
Speaker 2: I'd be way too embarrassed. Really, I feel like I could, well, only if I had the skills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would be so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not easy to do. It is not easy to do. I've been on a stripper pool before.
Speaker 4: Times, hard workouts, hard work. Anyways, mirror is a day's house.
Speaker 2: Disgusting, gross.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Well for a nine in the base number one, he NEEDSIC Station. Happy Veterans Day, the JV Show. Here, I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 5: I have a quick question for you guys, because you know it is that time of year. Friends Giving is around the corner.
Speaker 4: God don't remind me.
Speaker 2: This is sad every year for Selena because she has no friends.
Speaker 4: I've never been to a friends giving. You've never never been to a friends giving?
Speaker 2: Do you want somebody listening at least talk back? They'll invite you. It's not the same if you're not actually friends, that's true, but.
Speaker 3: That maybe somebody listening out there is like, you know what, I could use a friend. I don't have any either, just like Selena, and they're like, you know what, we should get together.
Speaker 4: And they together. You need more people that everybody brings something.
Speaker 3: Well, that's for best reserved for us. That you have a lot of way, yeah, baby steps for you. You just need a box of wine and thing of stovetop stuff and you guys all.
Speaker 2: Have a great time.
Speaker 5: Let's just pretend that you do have friends. Okay, you are going to go to Okay, you got it. So my question is about the cooking and bringing something like is it necessary for it to be homemade?
Speaker 2: Are you judging?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: The Honey Baked Haam Company, they have fully prepared meals that you can like just buy and you just like heat up and serve. That way, you spend less time in the kitchen cooking and more time making memories of family. In France, Honeybaked dot com. We use no promo code, but you know that they have these gold pickup days. If you pick up in store and order ahead, you get a discount. You know you guys don't hear my commercials on Wildenie for nine No, I usually.
Speaker 2: Tune out with wow, thanks, come on my family. I mean no joke.
Speaker 3: We get a honey baked ham most years at Thanksgiving, and ham didn't used to be on the menu. It was always just turkey, but now we do turkey and ham to have I'm gonna tell you, so what.
Speaker 2: Was What was my question is?
Speaker 5: Does it have to be homemade? Like if you go to a friends giving? Are you judging people if they are bringing something like storeball? I'm not as long as it's delicious.
Speaker 3: Okay, didn't just didn't you bring a picture last year of your friends giving and it was like a bunch of paper plates and some store bought food.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was judging. I was judging. Want to make sure that I continue to judge like I want to. I want to stay consistent.
Speaker 5: You were judging, but we I think you were judging just the presentation because it was right after we had finished eating, so everything.
Speaker 2: Is all over the place, even when we have pot lugs here.
Speaker 4: Just she walks down a safe way and she brings something.
Speaker 5: Because I'm not gonna cook the night before and bring it in all like crusty, dusty.
Speaker 2: And have it reheated. That's a lot of Thanksgiving foods are reheated, right. You make it the night before, yeah, heat it up.
Speaker 3: It's still good by then. I think I think a friends giving you there is more leeway on whether or not it's store bought. You get to real Thanksgiving, you expect your moms to be making some better right, all that stuff better be Have you guys ever.
Speaker 4: Bought something but try to pass it off.
Speaker 2: Like you made it? Yeah? Of course really, yeah, probably did it work. I've told that story.
Speaker 3: I did that with a couple of pumpkin pies that were store bought, and I took him out and I put him in an actual pie dish, you know, to make it, Yeah, like a you know one that I had at home to make it look like I had baked the thing. And my uncle, who's a dessert connoisseur, called called it out. Now, he didn't know because everyone puts the desserts on the big table and there's and my thanks him used to be huge. It be like seventy five eighty people there, so he had no idea that I was the one that brought it. And I was like, oh, what's good on the dessert table? And he pointed out a few of the things. He's like, this one's really good, this one's because he tried a little bit. He's like, steer clear of this one, and that one their store bought, and just kept.
Speaker 2: Going on, and I was like, dude, how did he know?
Speaker 3: Because I thought it looked pretty convincing. I put the foil on it, you know, put it in a regular dish a little bit. I even probably put a little doll up of my own whipped cream on top to make it look like, you know, the presentation I'm telling you spot on, And wow, he knew.
Speaker 2: Exactly is like stay away from that store bought. And I was like, yeah, who would do that? What a jerk?
Speaker 6: It was me.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's anything really wrong with that.
Speaker 2: We've all done it. I don't know how to bake a pumpkin pie, nor do I want to learn.
Speaker 5: It saves time because I think I would get my feelings hurt if I did cook something and nobody.
Speaker 4: So are you having another friends giving this yere jest?
Speaker 2: Yes, probably so, I probably will be well, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to go anyways.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thanks. Yeah, I'm busy.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even I'm busy that day, fake.
Speaker 2: Totally busy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Magic mat in the mix.
Speaker 2: There's Buddy the Bay is number one hit music station. The JV Show.
Speaker 4: I'm Selena and Graham jess Is. I actually don't know where she is, but she should be.
Speaker 2: Here any second. Probably a number dukie. Happy Veterans Day. Thank you. That's not a number. That's not a number. Number two. I know what you meant, though you've been number three. We don't know. I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Happy Veterans Day. Thank you so much for hanging out with the JV Show. By the way, BT Dubsky, we are hosting an exclusive JV Show watch party, Jake Paul, Mike tyson by. I can't believe it goes on this Friday.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm ready for it. Who do you think is gonna win? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've gone back and forth on this. Remember when I was like, I think this thing is a bit rigged. It doesn't pass the smell test, and Tyson's gonna lose. Jake Paul's gonna it's gonna be like a passing of the Torch moment. And then our listeners are like, no, why have you've seen this video of Tyson boxing?
Speaker 2: Look at this watch him training.
Speaker 3: He could beat anyone, And in that three second clip, you're like, whoa, This dude's ferocious, He's got this.
Speaker 2: No one could beat him.
Speaker 3: And then so they had me back on that side, like, dude, Tyson's win as much. Now I'm back to I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, as much as I don't want to admit it. I think Jake Paul's gonna win, and that pains me to say. But look, so this Friday, we're hosting a watch party David Buster, which you guys know is like one of my favorite spots. So we're gonna be at the one in mil Pedis's at the Great Mall. They're gonna have seats like reserves just for the JV Show fam, which is you. So if you want a chance to win your way in, go to our Instagram page jab Morning Show. You know there's some like rules and things you gotta do there for your chance to win your way in to hang out with us this Friday. Can't wait to see you.
Speaker 2: There's a new study.
Speaker 4: Let me know what you make of this, Graham. According to this, over half of the teenagers that were surveyed prefer watching stories about friendship rather than romance or sex in movies and TV shows. It's a new movement they called they call nomance instead of romance.
Speaker 3: What like, I want to watch a movie about two friends having a picnic talking about old times, all.
Speaker 2: That sexy stuff. Nobody wants to see that. No steamy scene, no steamy scenes, no love scenes, no relationships. These are people what age?
Speaker 4: These are teens, teens and young adults.
Speaker 2: These spoiled little See that's the thing, it's they're spoiled. You want to know why? Why?
Speaker 3: Because kids of other generations didn't have the things that they ass too over the internet? Right, some of us, not me because I'm like twenty seven and a half, but some of us had to wait for that Victoria's Secret catalog to arrive at the male addressed to our mom, and then you used to have to steal it before she can find it and then be like, where's that catalog?
Speaker 2: And then be like, mom, you're not buying this stuff. Wait, how do you know it was in there?
Speaker 3: And then it's awkward after that. But now these kids at the drop, you're right anything, they have it.
Speaker 4: Right in front of them, and they've seen it so much of it they don't want it all over their favorite TV show.
Speaker 2: They've seen too much. They're like, this is unnecessary.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: My first thought was like, wow, these kids.
Speaker 4: Have just changed, because I remember again, I'm only twenty six and a half as well, but I remember having that that uh to the two tape situation for the Titanic. Yeah, but only watching the part where Rose was topless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just rewinding that and watching that over and over while you were fascinating with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was me and my little cousins would like snink away and watch it.
Speaker 2: How old were they? Like five or six? When were you showing pornographic material to your little cousins?
Speaker 4: It's not it wasn't that, it was it was Titanic.
Speaker 2: I might need a call. We were all grants and uncles.
Speaker 4: No, we were all the same age.
Speaker 2: We were like eight, got it eight? Oh my goodness, it's a work of arts. Yeah. Well, Titanic.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that part fascinated us. But kids these days don't want to see any presumers.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you they've been spoiled. They've seen too much. Now they're like, I want to see less. I want to see two friends sitting on a park bench talking about the squirrels. No, thank you, that's boring.
Speaker 2: I understand it.
Speaker 3: You don't want to see that kind of content when you're a teen, you don't want to see that kind of content because you're watching the movie with your parents. In that case, totally understand. Bring me all the most wholesome content in a movie if my parents are in the room. But if my parents aren't watching, bring on the Bazoomers.
Speaker 2: That should be the title of today's podcast, Bring all the Bensumers.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, welny for nine.
Speaker 4: In the JV Show, I'm Selena, and I'm thank you for hanging out with us, and Happy Veterans Day.
Speaker 2: Yep. If anyone is even listening, I think a lot of people got the day off today, and good good for you. Jess. What do you have? I have a blind item that I want to talk to you about.
Speaker 4: These blind item Monday.
Speaker 2: I saw this on TikTok.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna lay it out and then maybe you can take your guesses. Actually, I don't know if that's insensitive to do, but the blind item is this a list singer slash actress fainted and stumbled multiple.
Speaker 2: Times yesterday because she refuses to eat. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that is Ariana Grande. At least that's that they are who it's rumored to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could see that. I don't know we allowed to. Am I allowed as a guy eating disorder? I don't think anyone.
Speaker 4: I don't think anyone's allowed to. But I know people online still do and they have been. And that's why she a few times has had to come out and be like, hey guys, this is the healthiest I've ever been, despite what you may think. So so is there are people saying, like at certain events that she's still People are saying, you.
Speaker 5: Know, she's doing a lot of press right now for her movie Wicked, and so they're saying, you know, fans are waiting for her at airports or at you know, press releases like anything, right, and they're noticing that she's like fainting or she i don't know if they've specifically seen her faint, but they're noticing that she looks maybe a little bit off.
Speaker 2: So that's the case that makes me sad. Yeah, can we talk about all the press that she is doing for Wicked? Yes? Well, is it because they think the movie is not going to do well? You think?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but this is the most I've seen of her while I think of it like, Okay, Wicked.
Speaker 2: We get it, it's coming out. When does it come out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I thought like some early reviews, like from people that maybe had seen.
Speaker 5: Well Kim Kardashly got to see a light too weak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they like, yeah, said good things, but that's like press controlled. We don't really know. That's It's just I.
Speaker 4: Think they're a little worried about it because, I mean, look at what happened to the last Joker movie.
Speaker 2: People hate musicals. Yeah, there's a lot of singing in this. I don't just think you're going after a different audience there, Wizard of Oz audience much different than the jury audio, are you?
Speaker 4: I don't, honestly, I look, I'm the last person to would have any like insider knowledge, but I haven't seen anybody be like super excited about going to see Wicked.
Speaker 2: I just haven't, but yeah, there has been a lot, a lot of hype.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if the box office numbers don't come in good, that's going to be a major dismayed.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to feel so bad for her. This like your dream. I know she said that she loves.
Speaker 4: She recently said that, like you know, pop music is cool and she's still gonna do it, but she's going to do a lot more of like the musical type of stuff in theater and possibly like Broadway type things.
Speaker 2: She's very talented, she is. She looks a lot different than she did.
Speaker 5: A Yeah, honestly, I love her funny characters though, like her on SNL, that's what I like to see from her.
Speaker 2: Oh, since you brought it up, how do you guys feel about her?
Speaker 4: Man SpongeBob even later basically saying that she's like a comedic genius.
Speaker 2: I mean she's good at improv.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know if it's improv, but stuff like you see on Jimmy Fallon and stuff where she's singing, doing impressions of other artists and stuff she's good at that.
Speaker 2: She's good, but a genius like because did she write those?
Speaker 5: I feel like if when she was honest and now somebody else wrote it.
Speaker 2: Right, they do have writers.
Speaker 4: I feel like on SNL, if you are funny enough, I mean you could have input on it.
Speaker 5: Right, because I liked her on that and I would like to see more.
Speaker 2: Roles of her kind of I've never looked up with this guy. Ethan Slater looks like I never see it. No, I gotta do it.
Speaker 4: I'm doing it now, up now and then, Jess, would you go watch Wicked?
Speaker 2: I'll watch it. I want to see whoa Holybob but Graham?
Speaker 5: Okay, now look up Ariana Grande's brother because they are what they're saying that is so creepy.
Speaker 2: Well, Ethan Slater looks like he could be Mark Zuckerberg's younger brother. Yes, I can see that. Yes you're right now.
Speaker 5: Who am I compared to Mariana Grande's brother Frankie and preferably a side by side.
Speaker 3: I can't these ones. I will show you the pictures I'm seeing. He's like very very like done up with like bleach.
Speaker 4: Okay, looking out side by side that Jess is pulling up for you? Check this out?
Speaker 2: Same person? Whoa same person.
Speaker 3: The smiles even the same and everything, and there's even a gap in the front that's the same.
Speaker 2: It's weird. That's disturbing.
Speaker 1: Email Alabama vibes eyebrows The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine Weldy for nine to Base number one in music station The JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just happy Veterans Day.
Speaker 4: Also, don't forget to go to our Instagram JV Morning Show for all the details on how you can win a spot for you and a friend to our exclusive viewing party for the Jake Paul mc tyson fight. I can't believe it's happening on Friday.
Speaker 2: It's here.
Speaker 4: It's here, So we're gonna be a Damon busters in Milpitis Friday for the fights.
Speaker 3: Do you guys get served all these click baity headlines about the fight and it's like Jake Paul reacts to Mike Tyson withdrawing from the fight.
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh my god, no, is this thing back off? And then you click on it is like talking about the first time that it got postponed. Wow, doing this to me. I'm tired of these headlines, Like.
Speaker 4: I haven't gone any of that.
Speaker 2: Normally I don't fall for.
Speaker 3: Clickbait headlines, but those ones, I'm like, they're believable. Right, You're worried that, like something's gonna happen to Tyson or whatever. This thing's not gonna happen, but it is on I can't wait for it.
Speaker 4: O Instagram for a way to when you're wait in there because you have to win to be able to hang with us on Friday and can't wait to see everyone there. Did you guys hear about this woman who said she was contacted by Paul Walker through her Ouiji board?
Speaker 2: No, you guys, why do you guys scoff at that you should believe this? You guys wouldn't even try. How do we believe in ouiji boards? I just have a hard time believing that.
Speaker 4: Adam, everyone here with a gift, you know, if that's what you want to call it, Like Paul Walker came to you.
Speaker 2: From from brook Brooksville, Florida. He came to you, but hey, it's me Paul Walker. How are you gonna argue with that?
Speaker 3: And I guess there's been other people with the name Paul Walker, so maybe you know you couldn't write some different dude, named Paul Walker.
Speaker 2: That's coming through there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually no, Actually i'm reading more. I don't know if this one was through a Wiji board. However she does. She does do Luigi stuff, and I was reading about, you know, how she's She said that she's been had these gifts and she was like five years old. The parents didn't believe her at first, because you know, she waited so long to tell them and they were skeptical.
Speaker 2: Down in my room talking to Paul Walker and Diesel.
Speaker 4: This is what she said, Yeah, this is what she said in this interview. She said, I had a connection with Paul Walker about a year after he died, which.
Speaker 2: Was weird, which I don't which. Again, why would he go to you? Maybe he was looking to get you know, his message through she said.
Speaker 4: She said, I heard his voice in my room and I instantly knew who he was. He was pretty much following me for an entire week. I don't remember exactly what he said. Again, if Paul Walker's talking to you from beyond the grave, you would remember everything he said.
Speaker 2: Also, hottest ghost every y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she says, I don't remember exactly what he said, but I just remember he kept on talking. I saw him wearing a white shirt and blue jeans. He was talking about his movie coming out with the one he released after he died, Fast and Furious. He also told me what he likes, like the ocean and being outside, he said. She said, I had to google this stuff, but everything he said and told me was online.
Speaker 2: What do you guys make of this?
Speaker 4: So she verified all just so she was able to verify what the ghost told.
Speaker 5: Her, Right, I mean, I would believe it more if he told her something that we maybe, But then how would you verify that?
Speaker 3: Only I'd have to be like a family member or his daughter or something. Yeah, it would ever be the only one that knew some particular thing. Then give me something. But if it's all stuff that's online, why is he just spouting off?
Speaker 4: Like why did he go to you just to be like I like the ocean, Like he'd be coming to you about some unresolved business.
Speaker 2: Right, make sure you say this and that? Okay, So why can't we try a ouiji board? You guys? Halloween's over. It's fine, it's not as spooky if it's not Halloween? Is it really?
Speaker 4: It happens every I mean, it doesn't have to be Halloween. For it's like work and be scary.
Speaker 3: I have a buddy that when he heard us around Halloween time talking about the OUISI board, how scared you were, He sent me a message and said, dude, one of these nights I'll go get one. Me and some of the guys, we should try it out. Like I think he's a believer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should, for sure, But then he's going to bring that energy to us over here. I think portal. You know, the studio is filled with Paul Walker because.
Speaker 5: You don't know how to use it, so you're not going to be able to close it.
Speaker 3: If you could connect to Paul Walker again, hottest ghost you could ever be haunted by, wouldn't you give it a shot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you don't. I just don't want to be the one to do it.
Speaker 4: I would be less mad if if we started being haunted by Paul Walker.
Speaker 2: Walker all to myself. But you can't pick. That's true.
Speaker 4: You never know what is going to latch onto you. I've seen those movies.
Speaker 3: Is there a dead person you guys don't want to be haunted by out there celebrity?
Speaker 4: You know perhaps that I don't want to be hunt there's a person it was like.
Speaker 2: Richard Simmons and he's like always getting on you about working out. Yeah, I don't think I would want you that workout ghost, like leave me alone.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 2: I need the motivation. You're right, Actually it's nice to have somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think I would want that though. Okay, I can't think of anyone right now.
Speaker 2: All right, just think about it. But I still think at one point we are going to do here.
Speaker 4: Boys, we're not doing that. We are not doing that.
Speaker 2: You're scared.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Wild.
Speaker 2: Ninety four nine. It's the JV Show on a Monday.
Speaker 3: It's Monday, isla guy, you about to put some respect on my veterans.
Speaker 2: It's Veterans Day.
Speaker 3: Happy Veterans Day, anything, jess You want to send any personalized shout outs to any of the special veterans in your life?
Speaker 5: Yes, huge shout out to my good friend Jess She is a veteran and.
Speaker 2: Talk about yourself. Are the third person? Did you say her name is?
Speaker 5: Her name is actually jess We can't have two justices. This is too confusing, Jessica.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jessica, what branch of the military was shir Force? Okay, did she fly planes?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah did she? What did she do?
Speaker 5: She did a lot of things. She moved around, like what she worked in the legal offices? Okay, yeah, that's all I really know.
Speaker 2: She was a jag. Whoa isn't that's like, yeah, the lawyers in the Air Force. I don't know. I think jags or something. There was a show called Jag, wasn't there. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Take this out of the podcast, Yes, take us out of the podcast. I want to talk about some new research, you guys.
Speaker 2: How is this new? It just is?
Speaker 3: They say, Americans since the pandemic, are spending more time at home.
Speaker 2: Since twenty nineteen, there's been an.
Speaker 3: Overall drop of about fifty one minutes in the daily time spent on out of home activities. So people are just leaving the house less and doing things outside less by about almost an hour a day.
Speaker 2: Where are you, guys?
Speaker 3: At do you think if you can remember back to a pre pandemic time. I can barely remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do you think you spend more time at home now than you did before? I think I do.
Speaker 4: I think I think a lot of it has stayed the same, But I think in terms of like going to stores and buying things. I did used to do that more. Yeah, Now I just order everything.
Speaker 2: It was true.
Speaker 3: I mean they made everything more convenient to just happen at home, including work.
Speaker 2: You know, more people spend time at home because they can movies, movies that are in theaters now at home. Yes, do you miss the outside world at all? Selena? Sometimes because your borderline hermit at the border.
Speaker 3: But you know, but I like that if you didn't have this job, how many hours a day do you estimate you would be inside of your house?
Speaker 2: Like if you work, how many hours a day?
Speaker 3: Probably four twenty four, right right around twenty four. Like do you think you would ever go out into the outdoors?
Speaker 2: I think if I really really.
Speaker 4: Had to, if I had to run an errand one that I couldn't do through my phone or.
Speaker 2: Like maybe like the house is on fire or something, then I would have to go out inconvenient. Wait, do you order your groceries?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, see during the pandemic? Yes, yeah, same Now I don't order my groceries, but if there's like one or two things that I need, then I'll just like order that. But as far as like like a full on grocery run.
Speaker 3: No. Yeah, I'm still a fan of the Target pick up you know where they can put it in the trunk.
Speaker 2: I love that car.
Speaker 3: That's a game changer because it saves you about three hundred dollars of all the unnecessary crap that you would buy walking around Target, and it only brings the stuff that you need.
Speaker 2: But no, you got to get the experience. Do you tip the person that brings it to your car? We talked about this. They said they're not allowed to take tips.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, because I don't think I like.
Speaker 2: I feel like that should be an opportunity where they should. But yeah, if you're getting the rules, so I will follow the rules.
Speaker 3: Said they're not, But think about all the money they've saved you. Legitimately, you would have spent three hundred more if you were pushing a cart around Target grabbing stuff.
Speaker 2: Facts. Just according to the.
Speaker 3: Study, people spending almost an hour less a day outside since the pandemic we've changed it says it has implications far reaching that are going to have lasting effects on society.
Speaker 2: Do you think you spend more time indoors than you used to?
Speaker 5: I will say I like the outdoors, like I'm definitely the type of person. But I guess this ties into my problem that I have sometimes with buying a lot of unnecessary things, is that if I'm at home and I'm like I'm stressed or just anything going on, I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, what would make me happy?
Speaker 5: To go to Target or go to Michael's or good at anywhere. Yeah, so I think I find any excuse to really leave the house or gym or wherever I can go, especially now that I live alone. It's so lonely, so you are outside more amazing.
Speaker 2: It's like other humans come talking to me sat a solo humans. Are you there? It's me just loneliness. It's an epidemic. Everyone's lonely right now.
Speaker 3: It is staying at home an extra hour a day does not help you deal with that loneliness.
Speaker 4: What about you, Graham?
Speaker 3: I think it's the exact I think we spend the exact same amount of time. I don't think we really dialed it. I mean the high of the pandemic, everybody dialed it back, right everyone. We were afraid to leave our houses. People are wiping down their boxes a cereal like that was nuts. But I think once like that part calmed down. I think it's the same. I think we like legitimate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've been back to normal for a very long time. Remember wearing masks, it was weird.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that every once in a while still see somebody with a mask on.
Speaker 2: I know they're always driving by themselves in a car. I never understood that.
Speaker 4: That part I don't ever understood. Or they're walking outside, like walking your dog. Why do you have a mask on?
Speaker 3: Like if you're an airplane and you're super sick, if you're super sick or something, you're on an airplane, like, thank you, I appreciate your courtesy, Like you're helping muffle your coughs from spreading your gard to be more courteous.
Speaker 4: If we all covered our faces and then them yeah, and then they didn't have to wear a mask.
Speaker 2: No oh, if you're sick, pop one on.
Speaker 5: We're sick, you already can't breathe, and then you're putting on it.
Speaker 2: You want the air too bad? Shouldn't have gotten sick? Well, your fault. You've heard it here first the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Wild ninety four to nine, It is the JV Show, Happy Monday, everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm Graham, I'm.
Speaker 4: Selena, and I'm happy Veterans Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you everyone for their service today. Selena, anybody you want to thank for their service today?
Speaker 2: I asked Jess.
Speaker 4: You know, I honestly don't think I know any veterans.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't know any veterans.
Speaker 4: I don't think I know any veterans.
Speaker 3: No, like, you don't have like a grandpa or an uncle or anybody that was ever in the armed forces.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what, maybe a cousin on my dad's side who I don't know once removed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so not really Wow, Selena's family, No, thank you for your service. You didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I don't really have a relationship with my dad's side of the family.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe there's somebody in there, so yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then my mom's side there, I mean, I don't even know if they're citizens, to be honest.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's fair. Well, thank you everyone else for your service on this Veterans Day. I want to talk about your guys' anti wrinkle skincare game, okay, because there's some doctors that are saying gen Z is majorly overdoing it with the attempt to prevent wrinkles using botox. These are the people that are getting botox before they even show a sign of a wrinkle. I'll tell you what doctors say about this practice, because while it can work, they have some warnings. Selena, what's your anti wrinkle game? Like, what's your plan?
Speaker 2: Do you have a plan?
Speaker 4: I do have a plan, okay, laid out and it is botox. Okay, all right, So I'm scared, Like what are doctors saying.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that.
Speaker 3: Jess, what's your anti wrinkle skincarey.
Speaker 2: As hydrated as possible? Slap all the creams? Are you? Have you ever tried botox? And and or will you? I haven't, and I don't know that I will.
Speaker 5: Just because I don't, I'm scared that I will be the one case that I that gets like the worst reaction and then face and then I look like handsome squid word Yeah, which you wouldn't understand ground because you haven't watched SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: I need to stop making those right over my head.
Speaker 4: I don't get that reference either. Wow, way hold on, handsome squid word, Yes, please, let look at what.
Speaker 6: Is you have?
Speaker 2: He is a he oh, I have seen that. Did he have boats?
Speaker 3: Did he have botox and a bad and he got a bad batch? Wait, Jess is looking yeah like chisel jawline.
Speaker 2: Mister Graham interesting, yes, blue character. Yeah, I've never watched a SpongeBob. All right.
Speaker 3: These doctors are saying that some people now the danger of doing botox early, like in your early twenties. You know, gen Z is doing it ahead of time. They said that can work to help prevent wrinkles. These doctors in this article I'm reading pretty much all unanimously agree that you should be doing it once you have us wrinkle or wrinkles to get rid of.
Speaker 2: That's their recommendation. But they said you can do it preventively.
Speaker 3: The only thing you have to watch out for one overdoing it. You do too much and it actually makes you look older.
Speaker 2: It ages you.
Speaker 3: They say, that's one of the big things is people that have put too much botox into early. You end up looking like somebody that needed the botox to smooth out the wrinkles, and so naturally everyone looks at at those you're a lot older than you are, so you run the risk of looking older.
Speaker 2: And I think we have all seen like that, Kylie. You get the heavy lip fillers and some of the stuff. I think it does make you look a bit older. We've seen that. I would agree with that. I've seen that on reality TV. Now.
Speaker 3: The other thing they're saying you got to watch out for, well, anybody that doesn't really know what they're doing, they do a bad job, and like you end up looking like squid Woodward.
Speaker 2: And hands squid words. That's what I said. And so you run that risk.
Speaker 3: Obviously with any sort of procedure, it could turn out a little botch, like not how you want. But also they say you could become almost immune to it. So if you start doing botox frequently early, your body ends up.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It loses loses its effectiveness, and so that when you really need it, when you're say forty years old, it ain't really gonna do much for you.
Speaker 2: Oh and you're sort of screwed.
Speaker 3: So they say, wait until you got an actual wrinkle that you want to get rid of. They say, when there is a line or crease on your face when your face is resting, that's that's a wrinkle.
Speaker 2: Then you know then you should be then go for that one. But don't do it too heavily when you're in your I mean.
Speaker 4: At least we have a long ways to go until we need it because we're a I mean twenty six and a half, you know.
Speaker 3: So, how do you guys feel about both guys that get botoks? Honest opinions only because this is an honest show as long as you.
Speaker 2: Don't overdo it.
Speaker 4: I just feel, Okay, this is it's hard for me to explain, but I would never want my man to because I love the crow's feet on him. I just think it looks it's like very mature, you know. I just I think it's so sexy. So I wouldn't want my man to. And then it seems very hypocritical because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, but I need to. But I wouldn't want my guy to.
Speaker 3: What part of the natural I know, it's part of the natural aging process. Men get distinguished, women get old.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, we look end up looking like a skip would thing was his name, That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Anyway, I just you see some of the older male celebrities in Hollywood that get botox, and there is something don't they look somebody?
Speaker 2: They don't need it. Without it, something ends up looking it looks better on women. Is that safe to say?
Speaker 5: I don't know, very catlike or very like leopard like.
Speaker 2: It ends up making their face look kind of plastic or something. I don't know. I feel like I've seen some of these guys that are but that might not even be botox.
Speaker 4: They might be getting what the true facelifts and stuff. I couldn't think of what it was called.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of.
Speaker 3: These guys that you see pop up. I feel like you see him in like super Bowl commercial stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Zach Braff, I was gonna say, Simon cal okay, Simon call Zach.
Speaker 2: Braff to me, is not an old guy.
Speaker 3: He was in scrubs, Like, I don't know how old he is, but I've seen him in commercials recently, and you're just like, face looks very different.
Speaker 2: Can you google a picture of Zach Braff? Yeah, that's probably not just Maybe it's just both. Maybe it's just botox.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I feel like he looks and he's kind of a youthful looking guy like I don't know, you guys, tell.
Speaker 2: Me he doesn't look extreme on him.
Speaker 3: Look up Zach Braff and like whatever that T mobile commercial he's in one of these, and he looks so much different to me. There's a couple of these guys that like, I'm like, well, I can't put my finger on it. But you start like this, like this picture, like you start looking there's something there.
Speaker 4: It's something, It's something I don't know. Hey, really quick, we are hosting an exclusive viewing party for the Jake Mike Tyson Fi going down this Friday.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be at David.
Speaker 4: Busters the Great Mall in Milpitas. Now that you have to win here to have like a spot inside to hang out with us, It's gonna be so much fun. For details and how you can win, and go to our Instagram. JV Morning Show go now Waldney for nine.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, Waldney.
Speaker 2: For nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 4: Here, I'm Selena and I'm Ess. Thank you so much for hanging out with us, and Happy Veterans Day. Okay, So Beyonce's country album, all we know thus far is that she's been snubbed from pretty much everything and.
Speaker 2: Every one see amazing stuff, all the country awards.
Speaker 4: Right, no award ceremony, would recognize her as a country artist, even though she put out a country album and it did exceptionally well. Exceptionally well that too until now. So Friday, the Grammy Award nominations came out.
Speaker 2: You guys, listen to this.
Speaker 4: Beyonce got eleven Grammy nominations, making her the most nominated artist this year and of all time. She's nominated for Best Country Performance, Song of the Year for Texas Hold Them, and even Album of the Year with her country album. So finally she's getting some recognition.
Speaker 2: So don't really make sense to me. What does best Country performance mean? Like, I guess if you perform at another.
Speaker 3: Specific performance that I know, some of these ones I never really understood, Like what's the difference between top song and then like the top.
Speaker 5: Track and the yeah, or like they'll say song of the Year but also Record of the Year.
Speaker 2: I don't get it. Yeah, some of those things doesn't make sense to me. Well, what do you think I mean?
Speaker 3: It was? It was a popular album, it did do well, But do you think it's like Grammy nominated worthy? Should should she be the most nominated artists for the Grammys this year for that album?
Speaker 4: Like I thought it was like honestly, I do think part of this is the recording A Academy didn't want to be lumped in with the other with the other award shows that were being called, I don't know, racist, Yeah, I understand that all those things, so maybe they felt like they had to nominate her. I think she's very deserving of some of the awards. The album did do really good, Like I feel like I didn't listen to it in its entirety to know is it worthy of Album of the Year That I don't know, but based on numbers, which I do think it should be based off of, yeah, I think she's got a running chance and she deserves it.
Speaker 2: Is she going against Sabrina Carpenter? Probably? Yeah, I wonder, Yeah, it would be great.
Speaker 3: You know, eleven Grammy Grammy nominations, that's a big number, but yeah, how many does she actually take home?
Speaker 2: And then when did Taylor Swift release her? Didn't she drop the Tortured Poet's Department? I feel like that was this year. I don't know if I had all the albums much together at this point.
Speaker 3: It feels that way, but yeah, I don't know, But yeah, Taylor got a bunch of Grammy nods as well.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I think he were the top two competition, right, but good good for Beyonce.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Well THENY for.
Speaker 2: Nine the base number one hit music station, or the JV Show.
Speaker 4: Graham, we didn't ask you if there was like a veteran that you wanted to shout out or show some love to because it is Veterans Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's sure I would shout out. You know, my grandpa was no longer with us, but he served in World War Two. He was in the Navy and he landed ship. He drove one of those boats that puts tanks on beaches, like when they were storming Normandy. You guys are looking at me like I don't know what Normandy is, but really famous battles of World War two, and they put these small boats that would land on the beach and then the door drop open and either soldiers run out or tanks would run out.
Speaker 2: He drove the ones that the tanks drove. You know, thank you for your service to thank.
Speaker 4: You can't hear me, but you know, well I would say thank you to everyone who is listening that is, yes, thanks them.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about candy for a minute, please, Well, I know Halloween is over, although Selena's uh ten pound bag of leftover candy is still here in the studio and she's become a little bit of a candy czar like you.
Speaker 2: You got to get off your candy high horse.
Speaker 3: Anytime I reach, anytime I reach into this thing, you yell at me about my selection. If it's a bag of mixed candy, I should be able.
Speaker 4: To pick out because you're picking only one thing and there's only like five of those in the bank's one and you're eating all of it.
Speaker 2: But that's what I want to pick. I have to pick up whoppers or something I don't like, to mix it up and make it fair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Selena made a rule, and she said, let's make the candy last, especially the good ones.
Speaker 2: Let's make it last as long as we can. So everybody, every day just take like one of the good stuff.
Speaker 3: I need people's opinions on this, because if you bring candy to share with the office, you can't hover over and be.
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, no, no, don't take that one. Once you've brought some of the office and open it up to everyone.
Speaker 4: But I didn't open it up to everyone.
Speaker 2: It's just us and it's just a show thing. But you still can't My rules are don't eat it. You still can't apply rules to candy. You've offered it to the public. Then I'm taking aback. Then take it back mine justice.
Speaker 3: Now it's a bunch of whoppers and garbage candy left. Anyways, I ate all the good that's my issue. I'm just saying, Okay, anyways, that's not.
Speaker 2: What I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 3: How Halloween's over and done with, but whatever, this is the last candy thing I want to talk about. Because this woman says she was going through her daughter's candy and she's sull you know, the daughter I guess as a peanut allergay. So she's like, mom, you can have all the Snickers and I'm going to eat all the twigs. And then this woman has this revelation after her daughter brings.
Speaker 6: This up, and she's like, Mom, I only eat the left side.
Speaker 2: And I'm like what.
Speaker 6: She's like, yeah, Mom, it's the difference in the caramel and in the cookie. I only like the left side. So I asked Alexa, and Alexa gives me this answer that there's a such thing as.
Speaker 2: A left and a right.
Speaker 6: I was today years old finding this out. I never knew there was a such thing between the twigs? Am I the only one who didn't notice?
Speaker 3: Did you guys know this? There's a difference between the left and the right twigs, and her daughter, based on taste, says she only eats the left ones.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I know there's I knew there was a left and right side. They're exactly the same.
Speaker 3: Stop she now, she says there that she asked Alexa is there a difference? And Alexa came back with this answer, And I asked Google if there is a difference? In Google says, right twix features chewy caramel caramel caramel caramel caramel on crisp cookie, cloaked in velvety chocolate, whereas the left bar is smooth caramel on crunchy cookie enveloped in creamy chocolate.
Speaker 2: So there is a difference. There's a I mean there's a difference. Well, according to this lady and her daughter, the same ingredients, just different texture.
Speaker 3: If you are dumb enough to fall for this, no, there is no difference. Total marketing, but yes, you will get that answer. It's basically a word salad on either side describing the exact same thing, chocolate over caramel on a cookie base.
Speaker 2: It's the same. They are the same.
Speaker 3: People are convinced that there's an actual difference, meaning you can't believe everything you read online, because yes, you will get that answer if you ask Alex or your smart speaker wherever, it'll tell you there's a difference. It's not based on a marketing campaign they did years ago, and that's why they do package them as left twigs and right twigs.
Speaker 2: They're the same.
Speaker 3: Somebody actually did a study on this to determine, because you know, we got cancer and you know all sorts of other problems out there. But let's study the twigs and they did a blind taste test and determined there is no They're exactly the same.
Speaker 2: There is no difference. We need to do our very own blind test. There's no Please, somebody bring in left and right.
Speaker 4: I'm not bringing anymore candy because Graham will just eat it all.
Speaker 2: I only eat the right ones.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: The right ones are my favorite, so that's what I would pick out of the bag. Then that's why I'm not bringing it, because you would just eat all of it. Whatever.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine