Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: What a Welcome to Universe Unveiled, the podcast where we explore the mysteries that challenge our understanding of history and the universe. I'm Sarah and I'm Jacqueline. Today we have Nick from the Occult Rejects. I don't know if any one of you watch his show, but it's pretty fucking awesome and uh, we're gonna talk to him about his time in O t O, amongst other things. Hello, Nick, what is up?
Speaker 3: What's Thank you both for asking me.
Speaker 2: Glad to have you on today.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's an actually nice to talk to you in person instead of just retweeting and comments.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: No, when I see you guys a lot on Twitter. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I figured we should probably meet.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was inevitable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, especially with Ricardo in the middle. How did that happen?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, that's how I found you actually.
Speaker 3: The same here, that's how I found out about you two mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we like watching Ricardo on a Cult Rejects. So yeah, if he's there, we're there, and then it's and then quickly become go to at night. Yeah, because you have lots of you got lots of stuff going on every week.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well it's also been around for like almost five years.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There's like people that are like, like some guy on Twitter keeps on like, oh my god, this episode was amazing and it's like three years old that he's are retweeting. It seem like, I know, going back listening to all this stuff, he's I got no idea. You guys had so much shit. I was like, yeah, we're not new A crazy thing. Is not even to pat ourselves on the back. It's just funny. How like some of the old topic that we did two or three years ago all of a sudden becoming popular now it's like, well that was old those Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wasn't a Checkmark. I wasn't a check mark Twitter person that posted this, so it didn't count. You know what I'm saying right right?
Speaker 2: Made you?
Speaker 4: What made you want to to make a podcast?
Speaker 2: I mean? Was was it all your idea? And I guess you kind of started it? Yeah, I have other people.
Speaker 3: On Originally when I started podcasting, I started out with the n Why Patriot Show. It was just like me and bringing guests on Well, actually at the beginning, it was me talking into like a handheld mic the recorder and recording it and then putting it up as an audio. I was only doing audio at first. And the reason I had even started is because I mean I had left the OTO and I guess, you know, just to summon up real fast, you know, I had a magical experience a few of them. I left the OTO because of Oh well, I left the OTO because I was already out the door anyway. But that definitely, you know, solidified it for me. And because of the times, I guess, like I stopped paying attention when I was in the OTO and practicing magic. I really wasn't paying attention to conspiracies or I was never really into politics, but I really wasn't paying attention to much of anything besides practicing magic. And I guess the life, you know, right around me, in front of me. So when I left and I started paying attention, I guess the rest of the world. I was like, yo, it's like a cult stuff and the symbology is like fucking everywhere, especially in politics, because I that was so huge at the time. Yeah, it was like, you know, when I left was around the time of One of the reasons I even left is because they did like a group meeting on the ship with George Floyd, so and I just left around that time. So it was like COVID George Floyd. The lodge at one point was even saying that you couldn't come there unless you're vaccinated, and I was like, oh, fuck yourself. It was just really weird. The place closed down, and I was like, well, fucking Jesus, he's got his doors open. I guess he's got more bulls than Horus right now, Like what the fuck's going on? You know? So it was just, you know, shitty weird. I didn't I didn't agree with a lot of stuff. They started pushing far left ideology in the Zoom meetings and I was like, what the fuck's going on here? So, but you know, I started realizing, like the symbolism and what's going on, it's like huge right now with the politics and all these protests. It's just I saw it and I was like, oh, like it's really that obvious in that bed, and like nobody sees this shit. So I started like my podcast and I started off kind of just explaining, you know, leaving the OTO. I even covered like the first three initiations and I four or whatever. Then they end up like believe it or not, they got taken down somebody from the otolt. Somebody from the OTO must have heard it and then sent it to somebody, because I ended up getting like a DMCA and like, fucked up thing is the person who's in charge of that used to go to the lodge that I went to, and she knew who I was, so like she must have like been like, yeah, it's just chick kitty that I used to go to the OTO. She's like kind of like the lawyer for them in a sense, and she had to be the one to do that to me, So very very weird. But yeah, they had those taken down and then I kind of just like again, like eventually, when I kind of got off about talking to my initiations and the OTO, I started bringing guests on and then somebody had heard me and contacted me. They heard me on the Lift of Veil. I was actually on Lift the Veil a long time ago, and they heard me on there and they contacted me and they're like, you know, I was in the Golden Dawn and I happened to leave. I don't know, it wasn't like the same reasons, but I think, like you or whatever, he didn't like the place for his own reasons and left. And we started like I had him on the show a few times and I was like, Yo, would you like want to do a podcast together? I was like, because I kind of wanted to do stuff where I did like deep dives into things, I said, but it was one person. That's fucking a lot to do. And he was like, oh, yeah, for sure, for sure. I think we ended up probably working together for about a year and a half and it was just us two. His name was lux. Unfortunately, you know, I really wish it wasn't to the point to where it got at, because he is probably somebody that I would still use here and there. But unfortunately he became like a massive pathological liar about like not trying to shit on the guy, but he was like, do you ever know like one of those people that it's like you can ask them what they had for lunch, it's like it has nothing to do with anything of importance, and they'll tell you like McDonald's, but yet they just had subway, Like one of those motherfuckers. It was just like, why did you have to lie about that? Do you think? I like McDonald's more like what the fuck one of those people or like would start. We'd start a conversation about like stuff like about his job that he doesn't work at anymore, trying to tell me that he's It was just weird, Like, dude, you can admit to me you don't work there anymore, Like you don't have to send me pictures. Eventually the whole thing. I would just find out. The reason I even found out much about anything about the dude is because my wife at the time, who I was married to I'm divorce now, but was married. She was like, something's off with this motherfucker. And I was like, ah, I'm like whatever. I'm like the guy comes on and she was like, she's like, what's his name? And I gave her his name because I think one time he like somehow he gave me his name and he was telling you well, and he even spelt it wrong, probably on purpose, but my ex wife ended up finding the name, you know, spelt differently, and I was like, oh, yeah, that's him because I've seen his face once. That was another thing I'm podcasting with the dude who would never show his face. So that was getting little weird. Weird, Yeah, it's played well when you're lying that much, you don't want to show your face on so so eventually I was just like, Yo, this motherfucker hasn't even been working for the last two fucking years, according to his lincoln, and he's told me he's still It was just I started finding out all these lies and he started like half admitting some of them, and I was just like, Yo, this is crazy. I when I'm covering shit like this, I don't want somebody who's a liar on my show. I actually considered this stuff very important, you know. So I just wasn't comfortable with him, and I was like, dude, you gotta go. I ain't work with you anymore. And at that point I was like, I don't know what the fuck to do with this show. I started just bringing on guests but trying to cover topics with them and bringing on people for certain things, and eventually, I guess from doing that, I started becoming, you know, friends with all the podcasters or believe it or not, a lot of a lot of the people that are on the show now were actually fans of the show that either started their own stuff or I just brought on. Believe it or not, almost all of them are. I would say, well, everybody on the show was a fan of the show, but some of them started podcasting because of the ECUL rejects. Okay, so I brought I just noticed. I was like, all right, I'm gonna keep using these people, and eventually it's just just kind of caught on where I was like, I'm just gonna keep using the same people that I get along with and work well together. And then it just somehow it turned into about twelve people within the year, and that which I which I was kind of I was kind of shooting for it because I was like, you know, you got the zodiac that's twelve, and then I think the way it equals out now is like nine men and three girls. So I was like, you still get the ninety three from the oto with a limx shits like, yeah, I believe it like that from now. Plus, like I'll be totally honest with you, I'm not gonna mention any names, but like during that time, you go through people joining and like people you're just like, that's not gonna work. Out anymore. So, I mean even kind of had that, Yeah, I had it. I kind of had its growing pains. We had some growing pains, and people were just going in there all, I think, different direction than what I'm trying to do. I'm not trying to scare people with the occult. I'm trying to you know, uh, yes, educate people, yes, and uh some people are just stuck them where everything's satan, everything's dicks, and everything's evil, you know, and everything's the process church, and I'm tired of hearing that shit. It's just fucking silly, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's just like you know, uh, you know, I went through some growing pains, but I can say now I'm like very happy with the people I'm working with, have no anxiety when I hit the record button. You know. There was even times that I was just like worried about what was going to come out of certain people's mouths before I hit the record. But but now, like everything, everything's good to go. It's it's rolling pretty well, and we're even talking about like covering topics together with groups of us instead of just bringing on guests. So yeah, it should it should definitely pop off even more hopefully in the next year.
Speaker 6: So yeah, just it just goes to show you like it's always going to be changing and growing. Right over five years, like you kind of find a groove and then sometimes directions changed.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's probably about three times now it's gone through like kind of like a change. But I mean it's always gotten better every time I do it. So yeah, it's almost like I hate to say, there's like a death and a rebirth. You know, it's like my forced me. People get removed, other people come in, or it just stays the same, but you know something's got to go to change it to get in the direction that it's.
Speaker 5: Going, And I would say grow.
Speaker 6: I would say one of my favorite one of the things when I first heard about your podcast that I love when I first turned it on, it's like, shit.
Speaker 2: Look at all these people, Like I just.
Speaker 6: Love how there's different people on, all the different perspectives, all the different personalities, and just you know, each person kind of has their own each their own thing going on that they bring to the table. So yeah, that's what I love that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's pretty much Jack.
Speaker 2: We have our own U U crew for sure.
Speaker 3: No that's great. I honestly think more people should do that.
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, then it's not like an echo chamber, you know what I mean. You're there telling me what you think, yes, but other people who are there to help you kind of carry along the narrative of the story or whatever you're presenting.
Speaker 3: Right at first, I was a little worried about even doing like those larger groups because I'm not patting myself on the back. And there are people that I know on YouTube they may not really be podcasters, they don't have audio. They do like YouTube things we all have multiple people on, but honestly, a lot of podcasts when they do that, it's just like a bunch of dudes jerking each other roll saying how everybody else is dumb and that they don't fall from their own narrative. It's just like there's nothing, there's no substance to these roundtables. It's just everybody patting each other on the back saying you're fucking great. So I was like, you know what, if I pull this off, I actually want to make it like education. And I think that was like even part of the reasons why I sort of kind of, like you said, there are people that I pick because they have certain things that I think are valuable and different.
Speaker 6: You know, like and I like, I appreciate watching your show. Like sometimes people just flat out disagree.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah people will, and but then that dicks about it either for the most.
Speaker 5: Part, Yeah yeah, respectful.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would even say, like, you know, like Ricardo, I bring him home because he's great with the science, you know, I bring I bring Lisa on because she's really good with the occult and uh, you know, physiology. Ye, you know, Jin is really good with you know, his Asian stuff, which most of us don't know jack shit about, you know what I'm saying. So like everybody does have like their own kind of niche and like like even Tyrone, it's like, you know, I have I've added him to the show recently. I really you know, I met him. I thought he was like actually, like he's a real motherfucker, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know, I know, I know you're not paid or you know, like I don't know how to explain it, but I know you're well and like yo, I just cheesy as ship. The fact that this dude loves pulling sh up and throwing it on the screen when we're talking about it. It's like, you know, he's even found like his own way to contribute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's like the man reads.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Well that's another thing too. I'm like, yo, people that read, they got a lot of shit up in that head, so I want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's the king of a book tab which I love that about him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: About him for sure. Tabin Tyrone, Yeah, I Tyrone.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I introduced some other show called Tabin Tyrone.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's talk a little bit about how you got into OTO. How how did you get into this situation? How do you happened?
Speaker 3: I was well, first off, just to make it real quick, when I first got into conspiracies, it probably a little bit around twenty ten. I was hugely drawn into uh oh god, these David Ike, Michael uh Passio, Jordan Maxwell couldn't remember his name, people like that that were very much into covering the cult the occult as well. You know what I'm saying. It was conspiracy, but a lot of focus on the occult. I was interested in that, and I kind of like gravitated towards things like that and you know, like most people, probably at some point you just start like, you know, looking up things and going down rabbit holes in your own So I was always interested in the occult stuff, and I was like, you know, one day though, I was just like, you know, I'm chasing all these names, all these orders or these styles of magic that started here. Who started this, what family started this, who's doing this? And I'm like, I still have zero fucking clue what the fuck magic is?
Speaker 4: Head still spinning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, what the fuck is magic? I know these names in these places, but it's not telling me what the fuck magic is or O cultos is. Just one day that clicked and I was like, maybe it's just see if these places like around. I was like, fucking I'll just go join one and see what the right Yeah, so well I knew somebody who was a freemason. Then I met like at one point, I started even buying books. I bought a couple of books on magic, and then I started like joining like a couple like Facebook groups. I didn't know where to look for this shit, so I went on Facebook. You know, that's when kind of when people still used Facebook games. I think back in twenty ten. So there was like a lot of groups that I was in. I met some people that were like, you know, Freemasons at Telemites, were into other shit, and some of them I became close to. And one person was in the Masons, and they were like, listen, you joined the Freemasons. You're gonna be waiting fucking forever to even get into magic, so like, don't even bother if that's what you want to do right away. And they suggested, like, you know, the Golden Doorn, the Oto, fuck the artists, maybe one or two other things they suggested, and nothing was around me except for the Oto, and it was like twenty minutes away, and I was like, well, I guess I really don't have an option I would have preferred. Honestly myself, I was kind of hoping there was a Golden Doorn because to me it seemed a little bit more educational and that so much like the flare that Crowley has, you know, or the Oto had. So I was like, uh, I guess I'll deal with this because I even like, I'll even say too. I mean, I don't know how many of these stories are true, but you know, I'm sure Crowley, you know, whatever, I'm sure he did some fucked up shit at some point, so I don't put him up on a pedestal. So I was just like, all right, I'll go to the Oto anyway, even though I'm not like, you know, worshiping Crowley. But I do believe he was in a cult genius. I think he was onto some other Actually, since I've left and had magical experiences, I actually think he was more of a coult genius now than I did when I joined. But uh yeah, So I decided to was like fuck it, I'll go look them up. And like, these places is like really secret. I think the information about occultism a secret, but these places existing, they're not hiding it. They have websites, they have like you know, they all have social media, and like I found I found the place. It was like, oh to Woti Lodge. Okay, let me look that up because it was like on the OTO fucking website showing you like the map, show where places are. And I was like, all right, yeah, that's near me. So I looked it up and they had a schedule I think on Facebook or somewhere. There was like a calendar of events, and I was like, all right, they got the Gnostic mask coming up in like a week, and I googled it, youither googled it. I looked at on YouTube and I was like, oh, there's a Gnostic mass on here, so I could watch it. So I watched it and I was like, all right, it's you know, different, you know, but nothing crazy. I think I can handle this. So I, you know, decided to go for a Gnostic mass. And I remember like even the email, like the email was like making it almost weird at first, but when I got there, I realized the situation. But at first it was like I think they gave me directions to get there, and then they're like, you know, there's a park across the street with benches on the you know that are out on the road, you know, like on the sidewalk. They're like, sitt, you know, go over by the benches and wait, we'll come out and get you. And I'm like, Yo, what the fuck is this? Like what the fuck? So like now I'm like, all right, all right, I'm gonna go, like you know, what's going on here? And like it's in sunny side, So it was like even in an area where there was like a lot of traffic and even problems parking. It was a busy area. I ended up finding a spot luckily that wasn't too far away, and like I could see, Like I was like, all right, there's people standing outside. It was like probably like ten or fifteen people, and like they all looked like they were fucking Gotha. They listened to the cure, so it was like I already knew it was up to open. Yeah. Yeah, So I was like, they're already fit. I guarantee you they're waiting there. So I was like, I'm not gonna be the only one standing out on the street of getting sacrificed. So you know, I guess I get a chance. So I walked. I walked over there and then and then it you know, I think if one or two people might have said hi to me. And then like I realized this situation is that the place at there in you need a key. You can't just walk into the apartment complex. So somebody had to come out to actually like open up the door so everybody could get in because nobody has a key, they don't live there. So I was like, all right, this makes a little bit more sense. It's it's okay, it's you know, so you know, I went, uh, Now, I didn't realize that thinking that, like, I guess you could make a a non non nude version of the Gnostic Mass and put it on you tube, Like I just didn't think like that's what you would have to do so it would stay up. So at one point, like titties came out, and I was like, Yo, this wasn't in fucking YouTube. Yoh no. I was just like, Yo, if this shit gets any fucking weird or I'm getting the fuck out of here. I was even thinking that. I was like, Yo, anything else happens, I'm fucking walking out.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I'm like thinking, I'm like, I'm like looking, it's like if people want to see the Gnostic masks, It's like people are standing up on each side at this point when the tits come out, So I'm just like standing there. I'm like almost like everything, just like I'm just like looking at everything. And I was like, yo, I'm standing here with people, like what the fuck is going on? Is this gonna turn into eyes? White shirt? And I'm looking around and I'm like I don't want to fuck any of these people either, So like I'm definitely out of here, Like I wouldn't have anyway, but I'm just it was just like, yo, this is very fucking weird. I gotta get the fuck out of here if this gets fucking weird. And luckily it didn't, but I was just like that that did. Like I was just like, whoa, okay, all right, so we got fucking titties every time I comes to the nastic mass, So I was just like, oh, yeah, it could have been dicks. Yeah, that would have been worse for me. Yeah, but uh yeah, I guess I mean really, I mean, I guess if a pair of boobs like should it would really be complaining at that point.
Speaker 2: I guess that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess it is for a lot of people there for sure. Well yeah, because I was just like it has such a horrible connotation that an organization already that I was just like, fuck, like what's happening next? Like yeah, yeah, I wasn't expecting this, So obviously it wasn't bad enough to stop me from going, but like I ended up going back again for like a class, because that was like another thing. This thing would have like classes like how to how to make a towisman, how to make a you know, fucking candle candle magic.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they would have history classes on older people, you know, like older occultists or alchemists or planetary magic classes. So they would to Hootie Lodge and I went to It was when I was there was very I guess, and poppy, with a lot of stuff going on. So there was other things besides the gnostic mass that I could do, and I ended up doing that, you know, And I guess I found value in the place besides a gnostic mass, the classes. There was a lot of people there that were into a lot of different ideas of magic, so I even thought that was of value to just talk and learn from other people. So I guess, you know. Again, even though that was my first experience and a weirded me out, I ended up staying for like another five or six years. I will say at one point, yeah, I will say at one point it's kind of funny. I never did get used to the whole titty thing, and that I ended up getting. You know, why you're there. When you start like becoming a member or moving up, they're gonna expect you to do things or get involved. And one of the easier things to do in my opinion, was to be in the Gnostic mass and for somebody like me or an entry level person, as somebody who hasn't been there for years or done certain things, you're really only gonna be able to pie child as they call it, children or the children, and basically you follow the the priestess or the priest. One person will have incense and charcoal, the other person will have water and salt, you know, and you follow them throughout the thing. But at one point, you know, when the tits come out, the children are facing everybody else the other way, so she's to my back. So I was like, all right, I'll just start childing, so now I don't even have to stare at this bitch anymore, and I'm getting involved and it makes everybody happy. So that was even like another way that I was even to like mind fuck myself to stay there and stay involved. But you know, I had it some of its pros and cons, but eventually, you know, at the end, you know the stuff with it again. It just I was even kind of like not going there anymore. Probably about six months prior to COVID, I just really wasn't happy with it. It just seemed like I. At this point I started having my own magical experiences, and to me, I was just like, nobody else there is. Everybody else there is fucking idolizing this guy in their fucking slaves, and nobody there that's even high up is even telling people what the fuck they think really magic is. So I'm like, either they know and they're not telling everybody, or they don't know either. And I was just like, the images and the way people live and the way people act, it's more as if they're like celebrating devices instead of the virtues. So I was just like, I don't know what the fuck's going on. This doesn't this isn't the image of my magical experience. Even though I now I do use art it does look that bad, almost to an extent, to express magical experiences, but it doesn't always have to look like that. Just put it that way, and that place always did seem to look like that, But to me, it was just a certain vibe that just didn't match my magical experience. And then I was like, yeah, I think I'm just gonna slowly bow out. And then again when COVID happened, and all of a sudden, they're like we're closing the lodge, and I'm like, well, I wasn't gonna go anyway, probably, but like I just thought for the reasoning, I was just like, Yo, this is fucking stupid. The churches a rope. And then they started doing zoom meetings because of that, and I was like, you know what, I could probably jump in every once in a while. Like again, honestly, COVID hit. There wasn't much going on on. I was like, I'll jump into some zooms because they were like they were pumping out mad shit on Zoom, like meditations, you know, classes, book readings. You were just doing a lot of stuff that I guess even help help them mentally ill there and not go crazy, because there was tons of mentally ill people there for sure. Uh. You know, they did that. And then one day they did a they did something for the George Floyd thing, like they actually sent an email out that they were gonna have like I wanted to talk about the whole George Floyd situation, and I was like, Yo, what the fuck is this. I was like, the OTO is really supposed to be much like alcoholics anonymous, to the extent that we don't give a flying fuck what the fuck's going on in the outside world. We're only supposed to talk about what's going on in here and what this place is about. So if we're not talking about magic or you know, fucking cooking for Crowley, what the fuck are we even talking about this one? Like this has nothing to do with fucking magic, And once we're gonna talk about how it's probably a fucking SI off and there's tons of a cult symbolism in it, but I wasn't talked about. All of a sudden, it became like we have motherfucking white people going around in a circle talking about fu black racism that they experienced, so I can not even fucking black get the fuck up. Yo, we had one black guy in the fucking lodge, which I should say something in itself too. Who know, we don't want to talk about that during this Kumbaya and George Floyd, you know, it was fucking Yeah, it was fucking weird, and I'm like, yo, this and then they just want to start talking about people want to start protesting, you know, we'll set up protests, and I was like, Yo, what the fuck is this about? Yeah, And I was like, Yo, I'm out of here. This Ship is fucked up. This is a fucking seriously left leaning liberal.
Speaker 6: Everything went like that though, right, Everything went like that, so you.
Speaker 2: Know, even prior to that flip the switch everything, Yeah, it's weird to see it in that context, like in that setting.
Speaker 3: It is. It is because like, yo, I'll be straight up, even if Alista Crowley was alive today, he'd be like, you motherfuckers are retarded.
Speaker 5: Sit down.
Speaker 3: He would seriously say, I don't even want this fucking thing anymore. Somebody else take it over. You guys are all fucking sick. I guarantee you heat Ship on his own fucking organization at this point because they are slaves to the fucking gods. It is sad, But it just sorted like I should have realized, Like again, I'm not a lot of things. I think a lot of what the sexual shit going on right now, I just think that's it's all you hand somebody an idea that they've never heard of it before, they have the chance to either take it in or leave it alone. So I do think like it's just a mind fucker with a lot of that shit. But like even before I left the OTO, they started like doing things to like figuring out ways to include like non binaries to do certain roles in the Gnostic Mass, and I'm like, I'm like, do you realize, like everything in the Gnostic Mass is an energetic thing that's supposed to be coming together. If you turn one of them tonight and non binary, now it doesn't fucking work, right, Yeah, And it's like, why are we bending to these sick motherfuckers? It just makes no sense. And I was just like, well, you know, and other people saw that shit coming too, but I had no idea it was gonna go that extreme when it finally did, and that's when I was like, yo, what I'm out of here, Because at first I was just like, all, this is a little weird. There's only way one or two hears what I really care. But when sits, its just sat of getting weirder, and I was like, I'm out. You guys are obviously pushing far left ideology, you know, And there was like even there was like a weird things too, like you know, like again, as I said, the longer you're there, they're gonna expect you to do more things. I oh, this is this is a good reason why I left as well too. The second degree. When I took the second degree initiation, they read off certain things about other degrees going higher up, things that might be needed needed to even take that degree, or things that you would yeah, things that you would have to have like checked off to even take that degree. They mentioned one of them, like the seventh degree. I think I could be off by a degree too. Okay, so I have anybody listening happens to know, and I might be over by a degree too. I'm not talking shits wronged up. You know one of those uh As you start getting higher up six, seven or eight, it's around there you gotta be with like the person you're with, like they have to be a member of the so like either like the like again, Like I'm like, so if I want to stay here, I'm gonna to convince my wife to join. Yeah. Like, as soon as she saw the nastic mass, she'd be like, get the fuck out of here with done shit. She didn't know those titties. Yeah, now, she would have dragged me out by my fucking well, I have no hair. She would have dragged me out by my shirt and be like, Yo, get the fuck out of here, bro. Yeah, but uh, you know, I I was just like all right, so like that's gonna be a hard one. And then like they mentioned another one. I think it's the eighth because I had actually spoken to somebody, Paul. He's actually funny dude. He's been on Tyrone show. He's actually been on my show before too. Uh. He would used to be heavily into the OTO and even remember I think of the lodge that I used to go to, and he kind of confirmed it for me. I don't know if it was on the air or off the air, but like in the eighth degree, they do tell you that if your dude take that degree, you're signing everything over to the OTO of yours. Oh wow, but now if you stay See this is the thing. I don't know if everybody knows, because this was why Paul. I had somebody on the show that claimed that they used to be a tenth degree OTO member, and Paul told me he highly doubts that they stopped that tenth degree because when you go to tenth degree, everybody who gave up their ship in the eighth degree gets split among the tenth degree members, So why would you want to give all that up? Yeah? So I was like, yo, you so like that's another mind fuck. But like yo, as soon as they said signing your shit over. I even remember like I looked to my side to my boy Jordan because I had taken me and my boy Jordan and another girl. It was just weird how the three of us actually did all our initiations together, like going up and so I remember like Jordan was there with me, and I just like kind of like looked at him and looked at me, and I was just like yo, Like afterwards, I was like, yo, you know, that's like this is a cult if we go that far.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said, that's this is a fucking cult. Bro. I was like I can't do this, you know. And he ended up.
Speaker 6: Staying and then your worldly possessions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just like a bridge too far. Yeah yeah. Oh yeah. So like now one of the things for the second degree that you could do, like so you don't have to do it, but it was like something that was available for people in the second degree is like, uh, you know, whatever service was. I thought I had spoken to somebody, well I forgot what the name of it was, but like basically you get in touch with like the outer head guy, like the main guy uh Sabazius. I can't remember his fucking name. This guy's the weird names you got. One guy calls him Beta something. It's like, what the fuck calls himself a beta, like like out of Beta, I mean, some weird shit. It's like some fucking whatever. So this other do it. So it's like I was told, like, oh, yeah, you gotta talk to him once a month and you basically just keep him up to date about what's going on in the lodge. There's some bad you know, how's everybody's feeling, you know, it's going well, blah blah blah. I'm like, oh, yeah, that sounds easy. And I've talked this is fucking dude on the Skype once. Oh yeah, I know. But I was just like, I only got to do this twelve times a year. I think I could probably pull this off. I was like, oh see, I did my service and I knew like, uh again, I was on like thelemic Facebook groups and I think like I had ask somebody or something whatever if they've had the experience doing it, and somebody reached out to me from like another lodge, and it was a check and we were kind of like we we weren't friends, but I guess like social media friends a little bit, and uh, yeah, she had told me we did it, and I ended up finding out it was like every week, and I was like, oh Jesus fucking Christ, you know. And then like even now again like IM only know who this girl is really from asking this question, and I guess, you know, we probably had some chit chat about the oto nothing serious. But then like they have these things called the notoicon and that's like every two years. It's like this big Uh. I guess would be something like the cosmic summon in a sense, but you know, the OTEO style. And uh, I was being told that like, oh, normally they only do it with first degree people. Norvals could go there, which is like basically you're half a member and you'd like half and a half out you kind of you can go to you can go to close the meetings, but you're not considered a member. Uh, they were allowed to go, but like supposedly like first degree people, I was beting told like, oh, if you get the shoulder tap, this means that the person's probably gonna ask you to come back to the room and the probably having an energy And I was like, Yo, what the fuck? And this girl, this girl asks me, she asks me, no, I'm just gonna keep it real. This bitch was probably pushing three hundred, no, lie, fucking gigantic, gigantic. This bitch's got motherfucker's running trains on her there. Oh god, yo, and like and I'm like yeah. And she was a degree higher than me at the time, and I had even asked. I was like, you have any experience with like the Pentagram rituals or the hexagram? Was it might have been the Star Ruby that I was asking about, because you know, I've been there for a few years and I'm actually trying to do shit. And she's like, no, I just started working on Libaresh. I'm like, Yo, that's a fucking prayer. I'm like, how the fuck are you out to third degree with no experience in fucking magic?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because your fucking motherfuckers when you go to these things. What the fuck? I was just like, Yo, So like that in itself, and then me being told that this guy wants to talk to you every week. At that point, what the fuck are you doing your data mining? There's something that fuck going on here. If you want to talk to me every week asking me what's going on in that place. I'm your fucking snitch, you're looking for something. So that was another thing that turned me off. So, like, you know, I really didn't obviously I didn't do it, but it was just like certain things. I was just like, yo, I don't know, I'm not comfortable anymore with this ship, you know, slowly even like that's why I even kind of started to leave. At one point. I was just like, Yo, this doesn't I don't smell right. I'm sure that room doesn't either, not afterwards anyway, no fucking man. And I was just like, yo, I'm like, yo, is it like dudes, I like think they're the man for banging his bitch out too, Like what the fuck? Like like who the fuck.
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I was just like, yo, I'm not I'm like looking, and I'm like, yo, like you can even pull that off, like no offense. But it's just like you got regular pretty girls, I can't even get a guy to talk to them, Like what the fuck good for her? I guess no, no, but it was just weird. It was just like, yeah, this is not for me. This is a little bit much. It's a little weird.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we're starting to get a little strange there at number three.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, but like again like the giving up ship, the whole wife thing or girlfriend would have to be in the two. That was for me when I heard all that, I already knew my time was limited, I tell you the truth. I'm surprised I even did another one after that. It was just more like I want, you know, badge to wear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't want to wear that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to wear that badge.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And then there was like even things, well you see people like I've seen people like they get the Rosicrucian or something like version of the like or cross on their chest, like it looks like it's either been burned in or carved in. And I was and I was told that that was something that was done on one of the initiations, and I was like, yeah, I've only noticed it on women, so I don't know if it was done on men. But I was just like, yeah, that I'm not doing it out of here, Like I knew women that took a certain degree and all of a sudden they ended up put that ship on their chest. I was like, oh, that seems to happen to women that do that degree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is this at this point? You start doing it on the NFI or they're fucking underwear like the area Kenethine Airey was.
Speaker 6: Doing that, yeah, Keith, Yeah, I was like yo or I was yo.
Speaker 3: When I heard that, I was like, yo, did he get that idea from this?
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: Everywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What was that chick's name, Alison Mack? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a weird story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Lets you get Rosa Crucian stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, and all of this stuff is like that, Like its just it can get a little dicey and there's like a polarity to it. M Like, I've never known any one group of anyone to all be anything, you know what I mean. So like I'm not saying that all lodges are like that, and I'm sure they're not all like that. And it's the same with like Freemasonry, like you know, all the Freemasons are out here, they're Illuminati and they're all eating babies and whatever the whatever.
Speaker 3: You know, I've even said that on my own show, Like I mean, it's even I'll even admit it. People on my own show. I even think go a little bit too far with always blaming and pointing the finger at people, But like, YO like to keep it real. I mean even when I say this, whenever, if I cover the Freemasons doing something horrible, like that's probably five percent of the whole order, is that right? I mean I had even mentioned because I think somebody was going on talking about like, I don't know how horrible the OTO people are, and I was like, dude, most of them motherfuckers that were in my lodge were scared of their own shadow. They aren't hurting fucking anybody. I can tell you that right now, right yeah, Like there were pussies straight up. I'm just gonna be honest, most of them were. They're not gonna fucking like. They're not doing the shit you think they are. It's the people that I don't fucking know that run the place that probably are.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So, any organization I always think of, like when they're you know, when you're throwing shit at the Masons or like a group like this, is that the fact that you're there for most people means that you're a follower.
Speaker 2: So you're not doing shit, You're just following shit.
Speaker 3: Like the other thing too. I think it's funny that some people, like You'll get uh, a lot of people are keeping podcasts that will like cover these things, or they somehow seem to think these people are stupid. I don't know if it's because like you just want to talk shit about somebody, you're just jealous. But it's like, how do we say these people are running the world and then turn around and call them stupid at the same time. I don't understand that. Yeah, you know, like I was like trying to even explain to uh, be honest, we're trying to explain to my boy Headless on the show. You know, just from meeting the people at the Cosmic Summit, I said, just keep it real. There's tons of fucking Freemasons there, and there's tons of nights Simpler people there, and they are going to places that we cover. We've never been there. I've never been to the fucking Pyramids. These people know more. They're going places, they're doing things, they're getting their hands dirty in the shit. We gotta stop sitting here saying they're fucking stupid and they don't know what they're doing, because if that's the truth, they wouldn't be controlling things, would they. We're obviously the uneducated ones, right, So we got to stop thinking we know more and they're retarded because I hate to say it's not the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we all go through our little conspiracy theory things, and it seems like that always seems to hit first, and the fact that most of us do come in that door and we can't see that the mainstream conspiracy narrative about them is just that, a mainstream narrative and everyone's reciting it and it, I mean, it doesn't make them stop and think about, hey, I'm being fed some propaganda right now of some sort.
Speaker 4: I mean, because it did me.
Speaker 3: Sure, Oh, I think it's between that and I just think, like, like even nowadays, it's like I think people's idea of magic is like some dude blew another fucking do it and a demon showed him, Like this isn't what the fuck happens. Grow the fuck up. This ship is actual science and you're being mindfucked by sounds and colors. Yeah, yep, it's just it's just silly.
Speaker 4: It's like it's basic stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, when when I first had magical experiences as you put them, that was one of the first things that I intuitively knew.
Speaker 4: I was like, holy shit, it's all real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in a totally different way that nobody would ever think. Yes, yes, yes, fridge.
Speaker 4: Here that needs to be made to make this not so taboo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think it was one of the first.
Speaker 2: Revelations that I had when I, you know, woke up, so to put it, you know, that there's a bridge there that needs to be made. It's not it's not a bunch of evil baby eating and yeah, it was actually conspiracy theories are like.
Speaker 3: I had even mentioned to uh, you know, Riccardo, and I don't think Ricardo, I don't think would like guess my head up or or agree with me just to agree with me. You know. I think he would be honest, like Ricardo, you know, he'll tell you what he's thinking. And he's in straw and he's a smart man. So uh. But like I had said something like I joke around and I'm like, yeah, I said it one day when I had a bunch of dudes on the show. I was like, yo, if your dick looks like an obelisk, you've got a fucking problem. Because I don't know anybody's dick who looks like an obelisk, and I don't know any girl that's gonna want something like that up in them. I was like, so maybe, just maybe these things aren't dicks, and maybe they're actually like if you were to have a take Scott, like, I haven't put my drone up over obelisks and you look down at the ground, I actually swear that that thing's somehow either conducting power from somewhere and all that ship, all the stuff on the bottom is actually an electric grade or a power gride. I said, But people want to sit here and say it's a dick. It's a dick, it's a dick, it's demonic, it's a dick. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Grow up?
Speaker 3: You're going to be the one of the dubbest people that are going to turn into a slave because everybody else is going to realize what the fuck the truth is in another one hundred years. People like that, That's what I'm saying, yo. When I literally had people while aren't circumcised, I'm like, Yo, even a chick was even trying to say that on my show, God bless Her. I was like, come on, let's let's let's let's just say this isn't a fucking dick. Can we get over it? Now? I know, if you don't understand it and it scares you or weirds you out, we gotta say it's satan or sex. I understand that's how people are, but like, we got to get over that because they like it's just like how they make it. They make occultism and magic sounds so fucking simple and dumb.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: It's like I just gotta like, what vibrate a demon's name and funck someone and shit happens? The funk over it already?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean you might be able to maybe pull some things slight, I don't know, you know, maybe produce some certain energy to help them. But I come on, I just I just find they're funny.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I just I just was like, Yo, what's people's idea of like, what's really going on in these places? Is it's probably the faallest from the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all demons, like he posted the other demons.
Speaker 3: Everything's the process to Yeah, it's fucking weird out there, no, but you know it's I I do believe is even more of a reason why I brought Ricardo onto the show, and like even Lisa, is because I actually do believe when it comes to occult as in a magic science actually huge. I think these people understood science for hundreds and hundreds of years. There's people that I've covered on the show that I've done solo or I've covered with Lisa older occultists, going back, you know, twelve hundred and on. But like especially around like the fifteen to seventeen hundreds, you had tons of people men and women, covering eyeballs, drawing them the brain in occult books. So like why is all this shit nervous system? Blood? I mean Robert Flood was one of the people that actually came kind of came up with blood pressure and being able to do that shit. You know, they had breakthroughs with like you know, optical shit, and it's just like, you know, if they were into this, like like you know, why have we stopped looking into this stuff? You know, it's just like when I it's just something happened. And you know another thing too. It's like, even as I'm covering these people, I will see, like my honest opinion, Crowley, how do the guy from the temple is set on Toby Chappelle, and he had called him a master of synthesis. So I don't want to take his you know, take his thunder with that line. But I think he nailed it with that because he basically robbed all these other dudes, and now he may have understood what they were saying. I'm not saying he didn't. I think he had his own experiences and that's how he understood what a lot of these men were saying and women. He took a lot of their ideas and kind of like made his own, which I'll be totally that's exactly what I do with a lot of my art. Some of them might even go back to a band that I liked, Iron Maiden or def Leppard, or I may take certain old occult ideas from another occultists and mix it in with this type of artistic look from a certain album. So I mean, I'm doing the same shit. But like he basically like I forgot where I was going with this, but like he basically was, Oh, he was basically taking from the same people from the sixteen seventeen hundreds that were looking into this shit and like kind of reusing their stuff. And the what I'm getting at is the way he was able to do that is because nobody knew about those motherfuckers. They forgot about Yeah. Yeah, No, like all we do is have everybody blaming Croley or John d It's like you gotta go back like hundreds of years earlier.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like there's been a deliberate sabotage.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would say, yeah, I would even so it's probably the same shit that was going on one hundred years ago when Crowley and Plovotski was around. We could rip off all these older people and redo all their older shit and rebrand it because nobody knows who the fuck they are anymore because they're so stuck on Dixon demons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they don't understand like the core base principles of anything. And it's all been kind of kai bosh with the with mixing it into making it seem stupid, you know, and taking away the validity of the science underneath everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean what's funny too, And it's like, yeah, I look back now and I think about it because of the way the world is now is like this just be like tucking shit to get attention like you're like, I feel like we see that with politics right now. But like even back in the day, Croley blamed Leovotsky for being the Jack the Ripper. Yeah, so it's just like, yo, was that shit actual legit? Or was that Like Yo, let's just fuck around and get some attention and we bring up our names, you know, so people repeat it because like I've even said too, Kanye West, that guy is crazy. He's lost his mind. But the thing is he's not stupid. As long as people keep talking about him, regardless if it's good or bad, he remains a god in millions of people's heads. That's right. He will die and people will remember who Kanye West was, regardless if he was crazy, good music, whatever, and he will remain still being. He'll be in egregorre after he does so Elon Musk Immortal. Yes, that's why I say like it's an occultist. Like there's been times I'll be honest where I've kind of shown my ass just to get my name known. Because I've said before, everybody's heads a fucking filing cabin, and I want to open it up and drop the occult rejects in there. One folder I don't care as long as you know why I exist in the show exists. Yeah, that's even some of the guests I have on.
Speaker 5: I don't even agree basic marketing.
Speaker 3: I don't even agree with some of the occult guests I had on recently. I don't like who they aspire to. You know, I had people that actually was very close to Michael Aquino. I had two guests that are actually friends with him, and I did not agree with that. I don't like, you know whatever, But I had them on because there call. I forgot where I was going with that, but I had them on just you know, they were occultists. But you know, I fuck, I forgot. I lost my trying to throw with that. So that's something I was getting too. Then we started kicking right well.
Speaker 2: I mentioned to you the other day that we do a segment called Universal Truth. Did you think about a universal truth for our lists that were comprising?
Speaker 5: This goes on the Immortal List. So you have to be sure about what you say.
Speaker 2: It's got to be good. It's got to be a good one.
Speaker 3: See. Mean the thing is, like I was thinking about that and like you think, is it's a truth for me? I don't know, Like it's supposed to be like a truth for everybody, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's just for you.
Speaker 6: You kind of like what, like what what universal truth would speak to like your core spiritual belief.
Speaker 4: Something like that, the course of your.
Speaker 2: Laugh what what one liner could get you through just about any situation?
Speaker 4: What's the most important thing?
Speaker 3: Well, as a magician, I think the most important thing is to have an experience with God. And then after I tell all the people to have that same experience. It sounds like, you know, it's gonna sound real cheesy. It's almost like aa again, I'm bringing that back up, And I do question if Crawley had a hand in that as well.
Speaker 5: Uh probably the structure, right.
Speaker 3: They tell you, you know, you get sober, and then you go out and tell all the alcoholics how you get sober? You should share the experience, I think is very much the same way. I think when a magician has their experience when they cross the abyss. This is just me. I think this is when the skills for the judgment really comes in, because it's like, what am I going to do with this gift that God gave me? Am I going to go and tell others about it and tell people about God, or am I going to make money fairy tales and stories out of this? Am I gonna mind fuck people? I think unfortunately most people choose the latter. But uh, that's my opinion. My opinion. I think when you have a magical experience, you know, if you're going to do the right thing, you're supposed to share that with another person and let them know that they can experience it as well.
Speaker 2: I would even say that that's at least part of the meaning of life, you know, is to have an experience with God or whatever you want to call it, and to share that experience with other people and most like a litmus test.
Speaker 3: And I it's just from my experience, when you have those experiences, you will even like be blessed with knowing things you didn't know prior. You know, so like even in some ways it's just like, you know, God gave you that gift and you decide to be a piece of shit with it, Like what the fuck? Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty said. Yeah, it's freaky.
Speaker 2: Well they want to ignore it or explain it away or because I mean, it's not an easy path to walk, and I mean I fell into it completely oblivious to it all, like, and I know it now is like a like a spontaneous awakening or something like that. I mean, I went to bed one day and I woke up different. And so yeah, it's it's a tough path to walk alone. And is it's easier to shut the door on it, and you know that's the devil Sarah or whatever the hell the family said, like, but I mean, you have to have to commit to it every day and commit to understanding it better every day, and it's something that you are mostly going to do alone.
Speaker 4: Because I did the same thing.
Speaker 2: I looked at secret societies was one of the first things I did it. I was like, I need other people who understand this, and what made sense was like Masonic imagery and stuff, and I'm like, I'm seeing this in my dreams at night and I have no context of what any of this is about, so like it's just my own mystery. And that's what's great about right now is I can talk to people like you who have been through something similar, and like you have people on your show who have been through something similar. It's that's my own journey that I'm trying to get to the bottom of two so like on this show, like I'm not really a history person, I'm trying to figure something out, you know, I'm trying to figure something out real quick. So yeah, I would agree that that's the that's the meaning of life is to have these experiences and to share it with other people.
Speaker 3: I think be liberating for the human reason. It rilled a change.
Speaker 4: That's the word I heard in my head. So yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: I mean even from I don't know, like I don't know your guy's opinions on it, but like I know you had said, like, you know, like should change drastically. Even after I had my magical experiences, I was like, I can't even look at UFOs and aliens the same way anymore. I don't believe that's really what we're Yeah, I was just like, I don't know, there's just a lot. I mean, I will even say, you know, this is something I say a lot when I've had magical experiences and you I open up my eyes and know things. It's not even a faith, it's like a knowing. It's almost like you even hear what's being thought in your head, reverberating, like a bell or some shit, or you see visions that's confirming these thoughts. There's a lot of true. There was some truths that ever for me that I wasn't even mentally really prepared to handle either. So it's like that's even kind of like a little you might have to be like mentally fit kind of to even deal with. Sometimes the God may tell you things you didn't ask him to tell you, but he's gonna tell you anyway. You know, you might be like a hard pill of swallow. You're like, fuck, dude, you just lean some heavy shit on me. Man, Like fuck yeah, and you need time to really I know, I made a praid. It's just told you a million times. I want to have a conversation with you, but like, fuck dude, like I wasn't not all that right. We're gonna left that out for the second one.
Speaker 5: Take something back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, He's like, you got what you asked for.
Speaker 2: A boy, you can't unsee it, though, so you have to figure out how to integrate it into your being.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the hardest part of it all is just having it reshaped constantly, And the more it gets reshaped, the less that you can relate to other people around you. And that's the oscillating part of it, is that they're still talking about six six six is the devil and all this shit, and I'm like, why is it on my coffeemaker? Then every time I look at it, like why are all these like signs and synchronicities jumping out at me?
Speaker 3: And I was gonna saw a pimping that number out just to like say like fuck it, Like I just want to. I want people to like start becoming to desensitized to it because I don't believe that it's actually anything bad.
Speaker 2: So no, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: I hate to say me like, oh my god, what's he saying? But yeah, I my opinion. You probably may have heard it before and I want to get into it too much, but I actually think that goes back. I mean multiple lighted things, but I think one of them is actually referring to the eyeball. So it's like to me at that point, I'm like, I don't understand how this is evil, Like it's about talking about my my pupil dilating, which I could do that depending if I'm looking at light or not, Like you know what I'm saying, like, it's hard to explain, but I'm just I don't I sometimes think that that you need to have the beast within you and you need to awaken it. I think, to break out of the chains that you're in to have a magical experience. So, you know, so it's even harder for me to look at that associated with the beast as a as a bad thing. You know, I think maybe if you unchained, like with no leash whatsoever. You know, he's got to have his companion. The whore has gotta be there, right, She'll make sure he's a little tame and he works on. You know, everything goes okay. You know, she got him off, he's okay, he's in a good mood. He's relaxed. Now, you know, everything could just yeah, yeah, he's got some clarity.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just gonna be you know, killing everything for no reason. There'll be a reason behind it. But you know what I'm saying, it's just I don't necessarily see those things as a bad thing. I actually believe this is my opinion. Even when you get into you know, that part of the Bible where that's bringing up, I actually think that's somebody crossing the Abyss and that's their experience.
Speaker 2: M yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's one interpretation of it.
Speaker 2: And you know, the Church has really solidified how we should all feel about everything, and I think that's gonna be really hard to overcome.
Speaker 5: Well, let's given another thing.
Speaker 3: When I was talking about these people, like some of these people that I was talking about that like we're big into uh you know, the body or even like huge with like hermeticism. They were in the Catholic Church, and the Catholic Church entertained this ship at some point, yes, like they entertained Kabbala. They allowed people to start looking at Kabala and trying to integrate it into Catholicism because they started seeing this ship works and this ship helps mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, no, no more. Yeah, we'll be talking about this. It should changed. That's why I was trying, not that I'm trying to like promote the Catholic Church, but at one point they seem to be onto something and then all of a sudden, and then after that, the Rosicrucians started popping up, which I think was kind of a pushback to the censorship of occultism.
Speaker 2: Could be or history could be propaganda, the same as news is today. I mean we will never know.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's true in reality, right, Like what you see is really what's going.
Speaker 3: On, I tell you the truth. I even I do highly suspect even old news, like old stories and old books. It's like, how do we know these things real? Well? This history is correct because there's like a lot of ocultist I'll even throw like Aliceta Crowley and then some of his stories it's like, oh, if you look at this in that a could lens, it makes more sense. And it's just like is this a ciphered message or a siphered story? You know? So I even wonder that about like other it's just like you, like even me and Lisa when we have covered a lot of old occultists, it's just like you see almost like certain things repeating, and it's just like are these stories or is this real? You know, these stories that are being handed to us for us to find the information. It's almost like I hate to say, it's almost like you staw wondering because everything just basically it's like ada three three oh one mm yeah, because I mean like certain side, certain orders, have their own ciphers and shit, and you start wondering if there's like a lot of like what was that like Angels and Demons whatever the fuck those movies were where it's like basically like at the end, like you know you're gonna come to like find in the group that's I kind of sent you want to fucking you know trail to go find something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, look look at what Scott Walter's going through right now. You know how they deciphered this ship and they found sup poles. They are going to find all this stuff. Yeah, I mean you think about it. They had to decipher something that came you know what I'm saying like that, could you know what I'm saying, it's it could be treasure treasure maps in a sense out there. Yeah, they talk about the chiefs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't believe that's the thing for me, Like you weren't there, And human nature is no different today than it was.
Speaker 5: Five hundred years ago, a thousand years ago.
Speaker 6: So all this shit gets written down and it's like okay, so someone like we already established like ninety five percent of people or causing fuckery, Like someone wrote that shit down. So yeah, how do we know you know, what their position was, and how do we know what their intention was, and how do we know what their their goal was or the purpose? Like most people are disingenuous, right, So like I don't I just don't trust anything ever, you know what.
Speaker 3: UH got it? Like this is gonna I don't want this to come out wrong. I would love to get Scott Walter on my show. I think the guy's great, but you know how like they're going on about that whole thing with the arc and the uh you know, Mary's bones and Jesus' bones and all this stuff. We covered on the Occult Rejects. We call it the Galla Mafia, and we tried to show from older texts in the past from Freemasons them talking about how they were going to eventually kind of like influence the church, and you know, it was a long thing that we read off. Teresa actually uh covered this topic with me and at one point like they were explaining how they were going to basically like mind fuck the world, and like I thought it was interesting. I was like, how the fuck did you pull this off? I was like, this has gotta be aliens of UFOs. But they were talking about like how they will take the religious ideas and basically destroy those and then somehow at the same time take people who don't believe in shit and actually get them to. And then I was starting to think. I was like, Yo, if this shit comes out, it's going to destroy the original idea of Catholicism Christianity, but it's still keeping those characters and now it's gonna give proof to people who didn't believe something to believe in. And I was like, Yo, fuck, is this how they're gonna do it again? I'm not trying to shit this on this dude to those people, the Templars, because I am interested in them and they aren't just something with gnosissism in this. But I was just like, fuck, this would be a way to do it as well. Yeah, and not again. I'm just I know they're probably like, well, well, where the fuck did this just come from? Something I was thinking about last night? And are you talking about like you know, who knows? You know, could this even be something that's being prophesized? And this is a sound I don't know, I know, it's like just a weird idea that just came out of my mouth. It was something I was thinking about last night and this morning. I don't know why. It was an idea that popped into my head, and I was kind of like struggling with it because I've had people make you know, I've had people make claims already saying like I was that bullshit isn't real, and I was like, does it have to be real? Just people have to believe it? Not knocking those people, but it was just like, again, like did that idea put just popped into my head last night? And I was like, fuck, that would be a way to kind of change major religion anetheist and agnostics at the same.
Speaker 4: Time, gather other people to manifest that for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, I don't know taken off on that, but it was just something I thought about.
Speaker 2: You have to look at it from all angles like that, because I mean even when I, you know, came up with my own ideas just spontaneously with no input from anywhere else, so you know, eventually I had to come to like, did this somehow get like beamed into my head? You know, just crazy shit, Like was this like beamed into my head like Elon musk neurally thing.
Speaker 3: Or was that from the vape?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Most of them I chalk up to the vape.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, it feels like it's not my ideas and it's things that I don't know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, that's that. I think all has something to do with like kind of magic in a sense, because like from my experience with magic, I think we just eventually tap into like an all knowing consciousness that we all can share. So, like, in my opinion, that's exactly why I think you'll see different things different different areas of the world, slightly using the same art, maybe building pyramids a little bit differently. But I do think they got the ideas from connecting to a source. It's not like a guy fucking across the sea didn't send you. I'm sure he didn't send you a burb of the letter telling you how to build a fucking pyramid. Yeah, but all these people all around the world are having the same ideas. It's because they're tapping into the same source and getting the same idea. Like you're saying, oh, I could have been the first one. That's probably not, but it's an idea coming from the either and you just happen to agree with that time.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I think so too. I call it remote radiohead.
Speaker 5: That's good. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, flipping through the station, he actually caps cats something for a few seconds. You're like, oh, that was interesting.
Speaker 4: Got to move your rabbit ears around.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think the good ones come when you're not paying attention.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Flow state brings it. If you can get into flow state. That's where like, if I run out of ideas, I'll just go play my game, and if I just get lost in it, all of a sudden, I come out on the other side with like, I have all these ideas and this idea and that idea.
Speaker 3: I'll go for a walk and listen to music. By the time we come back, I'll probably be like, I should have rout all this shit down. I just had ideas about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a big pad of paper while I'm playing my game, this big old notebook and I take pictures.
Speaker 5: It gets me into Yeah, gets me there.
Speaker 2: If you can go in that state, you can find out just about anything you want to know if you think about it. But don't think about it too hard, because yeah, right, it's an art. It's an art.
Speaker 6: It's just kind of just like circling the edge right as you're passing by. Things are floating into your into your thought patterns. That's what I try to do. If you focus on any one thing, it kind of it's it starts to get too convoluted.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, let me see what other questions I got. I read like a whole the whole page of questions, but he's covered most of them about and you did just in your in your flow. Here's here's one because I was going to ask about other considering other like lodges and like freemason. But I mean you said that like you didn't really have a choice as far as you're you know where you were and what was available to you. But what is the difference, like ideologically, what is oto?
Speaker 4: What is there?
Speaker 2: What do they believe? What's their thing?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, they have libra os, which I think you probably, I mean, I couldn't rattle a little off. I think that's like a good statement of what Etheleamite is. But uh, you know, kind of like understanding who you are is figuring out what your will is figuring out magic. I mean, that's kind of like what it's supposed to be. The difference I would say between you know, between the masonry and I guess the OTO. When the OTO did start, it actually was a uh, it was a kind of a thing. It was made by mason's. Actually it was kind of like a branch of h If you were a Mason and you were high up, you could probably join the OTO and not start from the beginning. Like it even was like that aligned with the person that was the people that were running it. Then eventually they came to Noel's there only they say that they read his ship and he was talking about that, basically saying, oh, you're talking about our secrets. You're putting our secrets out there, and he was like, supposed, I don't know the who new people are blah blah blah, and they eventually need and then they gave him the word and he took it over and changed it in whatever blah blah blah. So, I mean it was originally aligned with masonry. But like I had said before, you walk into the OTO, it's magic straight your face. You know, you work into freemasonry and is going going to be and titties.
Speaker 6: But the initiation requirements are the same as as Masons Freemasons.
Speaker 3: Right, uh say that again, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: OTO requirements for initiation The only difference between them and Freemasons is that OTO that's women in right.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah that is true too, Yes, yes they have Yeah, the Freemasons will have the Eastern Star. But again it's like a separate thing. Yeah, Oto, male, female, be anything, join that mm hmm, be a penguin.
Speaker 5: I spent five years in the Eastern Star.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, really was Yeah, it was all right.
Speaker 6: And then I went to nursing school and I just didn't have time because I had you know, it's a lot of ritual memorization. I just didn't have time to commit to it. So I kind of gave it up.
Speaker 3: That's impressive that you're only in if what you said, for five years and you're already getting into rituals stuff. Oh mas that like still I had.
Speaker 6: I had a chair, so I had a lot of ritual Well, I had to memorize a lot of rituals.
Speaker 5: So yeah, So in order to get into.
Speaker 6: The Eastern Star, you have to have a male member of your family who is a member who is a Freemason.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I didn't actually know that the OTO had the same initiation requirements.
Speaker 3: Oh follow a team, so you follow as a Freemason or something.
Speaker 5: I have freemasons all through my Actually, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because its white people like think you're reptilian now because you just admitted.
Speaker 4: That, Like I wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean it doesn't FaZe me at all. I mean, look, I was in the Oto. I get it. You had an interest in you wanted to figure something the funk out. Yeah, that was just funny. How like, just be keeping it.
Speaker 6: It's a lot less popular in Canada as it is like down in the Southern States it's very popular Eastern Star and there's really not a.
Speaker 2: Lot of.
Speaker 6: Culture behind it here in Canada as compared to the United States. Like looking at it from here to there, it's a lot different. Like we do things like like Grand Chapter in Canada or in Ontario. It's different than how they do things in the States. It's a little less a little a little less gumption. Let's just say.
Speaker 5: Down in the States, I know they take it real serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I looked into Eastern Star too, and then like my husband's I want to say, his grandmother was an Eastern Eastern Star and his grandfather was probably a freemason. I could have got in, but I was just like, I don't want to be an Eastern Star. I want to be a free Mason, I know, but I also don't want to like crash you guys this party or anything. I was like, fuck it, I work alone. I'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: It's like I work alone.
Speaker 6: When I go down home, I've gone and like you go to the graveyard where the family's all buried, like going back to the seventeen hundreds, and all the women in the family have the Eastern Star on their grave.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of something.
Speaker 6: It skipped my mother, but and I didn't necessarily know that. I just kind of came to it on my own doing some reading, and then I found out there was a chapter.
Speaker 5: Close by. So yeah, I did five years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure it was an experience, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: And I went to grand chapter and you get to see like everything on the big scale, not just in the little room, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I've always even said for me, I mean, even my experience in the OTO, I mean it was beneficial. Even we realized why I didn't want to be in certain aspects. From my experience, it was probably was a little bit more enjoyable. You being in the Eastern Star of my experience.
Speaker 6: But well, there's a big social factor too, right, Like, there's a big social factor that is embedded into it, obviously, and it's integrated with the Freemasons.
Speaker 5: Most of the women that I met.
Speaker 6: There their husbands or their brothers, or their you know, somebody is a Freemason. So it's pretty integrated into their families. And I would say the Ritual and Eastern Star is based on the Bible, but it's more of a focus on the stories and and so the morals and the values that come out of the stories and the figures, the female figures in the Bible. It's not necessarily like thro out their thumb and Catholicism. It's more, you know, it's it's more about the values and the teachings that come out of the stories of the people that are the women who are featured in the Bible. Few are between. But you know, yeah, so I did. I don't regret it at all, And for sure I did learn a lot, and just practicing ritual is an experience and of itself. And yeah, I appreciate I appreciate everything I took away from it.
Speaker 5: I got nothing bad to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if it's it's something that if you're going to take a position, you really need to focus on putting time in to remember the ritual because people take that shit seriously. So and then when I went to nursing school, I just I just didn't have the time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I even think I don't know how it would be for your or. But like when we use like the Exagram ritual, well especially the penthegram ritual. Mm hmm, I actually do believe this sounds crazy. I think some of these rituals are actually showing you the change with inside your eyeball as well.
Speaker 6: Hm.
Speaker 3: Because your eyeball, the pupil pulls open in the full cardinal directions. It's like muscles that pull it open, but it screws closed. So when the magician like in the AA or if I had my black hood on m M my opinion, I'm destroying the gods that I keep on my pupil open and I'm fucking screwing it clothes, I'm going around in a circle. I mean, you'll even have some people that will put salt around you, get crystals on your on your fucking on your uh or aserata in your eye. I know, This sounds crazy, but I do think some rituals are actually showing the eyeball of the pupil changing because that also all determines on how much light you're pulling in true, yeah, how much information.
Speaker 2: Back the light?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, no it does.
Speaker 6: But there's also a light factor, like they're in a lot of rituals, so the lights go down or they have lights on in certain areas of the room, like and that's you know, sometimes that is integrated.
Speaker 3: So even this, like I can throw this in a little weird and uh interesting, Crowley has uh lib rash or the rush. And if you look at like the way the sun is at the certain times he has you're supposed to do these things. It actually would make your pineal gland like optimal because you're looking at the sun and taking in those certain calls at this you know, specific times. And then like he even has he has the star of Ruby and he uses the Knox formula for that. That's his Now. I even think, just to preface this in the Maneval ritual, fucking you know whatever, I'm going to talk about the ritual. Uh, then the Manoval degree, at one point you are given You're always given in these degrees, you're given like a word, a gesture, and I'm like, the thing in the minerval degree you're standing next to like a tent, and to me it looks a little bit like the optic nerve. And they tell you the god name is on oh En, it would be optic nerve in my opinion again, and then they pump your thumb twelve times, and your optic nerve is one of your twelve cranial nerves, so like I'm even thinking, I'm seeing this symbolism in there. And then if you have the NOx formula, now the optic nerves even cross like this from your eyes to your brain, they make an X they cross, So I'm like, all right, Knox is probably the optic nerve and the crossing. And at one point in there, you start making all these gestures and you do these things, and at one point you're imitating Isis and you're supposed to be looking like you're holding a baby and then squeezing your nipple as if like you're feeding it. Well, for women, I don't know if you know this. If you were to give birth to a child and it started breastfeeding from you, that I think it's part of it would be the colostrum. All that that thin fluid is going to have a conversation with your fucking pineal gland, and the baby's panial gland's going to tell you, tell your child where the fuck it is, what season it is, what time it is. So even in that symbolism right there, the baby pinching the fucking nipple or the sucking on the nipple is still showing some sort of things going on with the pineal glane. I don't think this guy was all about Dixon demons. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to say.
Speaker 3: There is actual science in this shit. I my belief. Yeah, which is why I try to fuck with people like Ricardo and Lisa, because when I have these crazy ideas, I could pitch it to them and they'll be like, oh, well, I actually see something here that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I do the same thing to Ricardo, like I'll have a thought and I'll just need to bounce it off someone smarter than me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, you know, I do think there's other stuff in there with this stuff, you know, I do think it does go down there. In my opinion, A lot of Renaissance Catholic you know, especially Italy. The art all eyeball stuff. My opinion, a lot of those fountains, you know you always see like there's warm where it like shows these four dudes, it look like they're holding like robes, you know how like a lot of times you'll even see guys like holding robes and shit like these these fucking things. I believe that's probably the eyeball muscle. You have four dudes that look like they're all holding it but like ire now like destroyed and letting it go, and they're on the four calmal directions. And then there's like this, you know, uh, that Florida Ley type thing coming out, and like that's exactly what the fuck your eyeball would be doing if it decided to fucking The lens changes moves up when it gets smaller. M you know, these guys, the muscles that have been holding it open just got fucking spiraled clothes, they lost grip, and now the water in your eye is fucking changing. I do believe they're actually showing you all that shit in that art.
Speaker 5: Naissance art is like next level.
Speaker 3: There's a lot I can't even show the birth of Venus. If you take the picture of the birth of Venus and then asides picture of the fucking eyeball, you'll see the same fucking thing. Mm hm. I mean I literally have that ship. I have like my own version of the birth of Venus on my arm. Somebody who said, what is that, I said, an artistic depiction of the eyeball? They probably like, what the fuck it is to me? Yeah, I gotta check there and a seashell and you know, all this weird shit going on just like that. But it's just like, yay, that's actually my version of the inside of your eyeball, just in art mm hmmm. And nobody who the fuck would ever picked that up unless I told.
Speaker 2: Them mm hmm.
Speaker 4: The as are the window to the soul or whatever they say.
Speaker 3: The cliches you think about your eyes and your brain all determine your reality mm hmm. I mean they are actually the same thing. That's something I didn't ever realize until I started covering it. Your eyes, it's part of your brain. It's just an extension.
Speaker 6: Well it's just such a it's like the major input organ for your for your brain to process like your surroundings.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think you'll see like the Garden of Eden. I think you'll see the baptism. In the eyeballs, you see all symbology for all that stuff. You know that you have the oris errata or is that I'm probably screwing it up. It's the other part. But it looks like a seashell inside your rival. And then right under that, above that is where you have the it's like blood and fluid in the top of your rible. And then at the bottom you have the oqueous humor, which is only just like water. But in between that you see like this thing that looks like a seashell, and then the waters. I mean that's the same thing with the baptism. You're supposed to hold the seashell up and the water pulls out of it. You see things like that on the sides of like churches all over Italy, or like things on the side you'll see like a force in it's coming out of a seashell. It's like same fucking thing I'm watching right here in the beginning of the eyeball. Oh, I'm watching water go to wine too. If you want to look at it like that.
Speaker 2: Hmm. It's all like it's all at a time capsule for safety. Like in all these Renaissance paintings and stuff like that, like they erased everything else, but all these paintings and historical buildings and places like that's where you found this stuff.
Speaker 5: I get to kick got of.
Speaker 6: It's like the Renaissance art and the big artists. You have to remember that, like we're coming out of a really shitty time period where no information was being conveyed to people, and then all of a sudden, we have all these very very wealthy patrons who are paying these artists to to like information, right, so it's extremely significant. It's beautiful art to look at, just to take it for what it is. Of course, like their skill set was just like.
Speaker 2: Out of this world.
Speaker 6: We don't have artists like that anymore, and people don't study art in that method anymore.
Speaker 5: I mean, we have some copycats, but we're just like.
Speaker 6: An explosion of incredible, incredible artistry, not just in paint but in stone, you know, carving that sort of thing. Look at all the cathedrals like Renaissance are I'm a big fan, Sarah, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: I went, I went to it. I actually have It's probably like a three part series whenever I do it. I actually have like tons and tons of footage from Italy Rome. Yeah, yeah, I went to Growth. Well, I want to do an actual documentary on it. I've had this ship for almost a year and I just I went out and filmed tons and tons of stuff and I just never got to it. But I really I have unto Maya Park that I filmed because that's as you know, cult connotations to it. I went to Yale and I filmed all the secret societies out there. I filled the fucking cemetery, throw it, flew my drone over these things. I just haven't covered it yet. I have to because the thing is going to take a while. So it's like I almost have to like get everybody on board and just be like, this is what we're doing. But yeah, the stuff with Italy, I've been like really like I have to put this shit out because I have tons of stuff in Italy and this did to art is insane. I think it's a good case for me to improve my story more. If I was to cover it, I think you should do it. Yeah, I just need to get my ass in gear and actually get people just stop doing it.
Speaker 4: The longer.
Speaker 3: One thing, I will say, I've least gone through all the footage and I have like edited it, I've tweaked to color, you know, I made it look like however I want it when it's done now, I just need yeah, yeah, I know. Yeah, So at least, yes, No, I actually did them with the annoying ship first. So I'm like, when I do go to cover and I just basically got to tell people like you know what and show them and just be like all right, whatever, it should be a lot easier. But so at least I've done that, Yes, but I got to get my ass in gear and actually.
Speaker 6: Stop doing Yeah.
Speaker 2: So how would you define your spiritual ideology?
Speaker 3: Now that's a hard question. I mean I believe in God obviously, but.
Speaker 4: You're like me, you don't define it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. Yeah, I can't. You know, sometimes I call myself an ocultist, but I mean that even just sounds you know, it has been whatever. Uh Yeah, I mean I'm still searching, and she'll still still trying to figure out God. And at the same time, I'm trying to figure out how my body actually works and what happens when magic happens. So I mean I can't even like.
Speaker 5: To call it. I'm in discovery mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what too. I think as soon as I give myself a label that means I'm not entertaining all the.
Speaker 6: Things I'm in exactly what I was going to say.
Speaker 2: When I try to define it, that puts a block up. And so if I just stay open, things tend to work out better. But it depends on who I'm talking to too, m hm. Like for some people I just say, yeah, I'm a witch.
Speaker 3: I will say I will say one thing. Uh, Ever, since having magical experiences, it may sound crazy now I can't say, like if religious text, I guess maybe with Catholicism, the Bible and stuff with the you know, I guess Judaism, especially the Bible. Though even though I may not claim like I'm like a religious person and I'm not, I will say that those books are those religions, I do see more value in them, or I see more beauty in that stuff since I've had my experience. But it's still my opinion. It's just being misunderstood. But you know, so it hasn't actually taken I've actually I do see more value in these things if you look at it the right way. So it's not even like I'm saying, like my experiences like maybe dislike or hate these things, you know. I just think the way that humans are, the way it's being handed to us is just not correct.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. It's being manipulated.
Speaker 2: Someone's actively manipulated it somewhere along the line, and that was an organized effort to do that. I just don't know who did it, And I mean I just have to figure it out for myself the same as we all do, and understand that anything can be propaganda, no matter how much you trust it, if it's something outside of yourself, be very careful.
Speaker 6: Like when you're looking at that stuff though, you just have to kind of cut the noise and look into it and what's there, what's being said, what's the moral, what's the value?
Speaker 5: What should you be taking away?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean, like real quick, I could even just like say this too, like for people to think about and wonder about, like King James, you know, as as me and I bring up Lisa a lot because me and her always like doing these types of shows together. We've covered a lot of occultists in the past, and throughout that time we have come across so many of them that somehow had some attachment to King James m He was also biking the Shakespeare Jacob Bohm's been around the there, you know, the other occultists of all shown up around the sky. So you have to even wonder, like whose hands were even in that Bible, you know, making that Bible? And then another thing I'd like to head just to scrub people in a different way. Any person that has ever told us or handed down some more or idea theory about what the fuck's out in the sky's they were all alchemists. Every single one of them was an occultist. So you have to start wondering, like can I take any of this at face value? Not saying the truth isn't in there, but you have to start wondering how is it being told? Because no occultists there's gonna be outright, at least not the ones in the past. They're gonna make you work for that ship.
Speaker 2: Or symbolism and right some inside info that you need from some damn century, Well you.
Speaker 6: Have to you have to come to it on your own, like and have done preparation work to get there, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like you can't just leave people with us to seek and see it.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 6: You can't all willing nilly just be handing information to people because.
Speaker 4: There we are back to the eye.
Speaker 2: Yah yeah, yeah every time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell you.
Speaker 4: Well, that's about all I got.
Speaker 3: Actually, I actually got another show in twenty three minutes, so that's that's one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got more work to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually got somebody coming on and talk about the Delphie murders. I'm just basically just that cool. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got somebody covering the topic.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't mind doing two shows back to back.
Speaker 5: So that's my other secret obsession, true crime.
Speaker 6: I'm listening. I'm listening to a new new deep dive on the Stephen Avery murder.
Speaker 3: Now, oh wow, okay, yeah nice. You ever come across some decent true crime slops in my way?
Speaker 2: I will, I will.
Speaker 6: I do come across quite a bit of it. Actually, that's how I relax.
Speaker 3: Did you get into the go go beach stuff at all? What's that? The go go beach stuff? Did you get into that at all?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 6: I did not long ago watch something, and I do have a couple of podcasts that i've gone and got on my to watch list. I kind of you know, when you get onto a specific story even though you've already heard it like ten times, and then like you go really deep before you can leave it alone. I'm right there right now with this.
Speaker 3: Extremely Yeah, something's right now.
Speaker 5: That's up where you were from, right, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Before I left, Before I moved, they busted the guy and I went. I was down there. I was down there with my fucking drone on my fucking video camera. I filmed the Yeah, I was like fuck that. Yeah. As soon as I heard that ship, I'm like, oh, this dude only lose twenty minutes away from me. I'm going to that's the fucking cops, the news, every it was insane. Sure, yeah, yeah, but that ship makes no sense. Man, There's definitely some magic going on with that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: There's something, you know.
Speaker 3: It was like really weird, like we started being lista start a plane with like numbers in Jamatria. Even some of the stories the people in like the towns start popping up and Alistair Crowley's uh Book of Lies Yo, and like all of a sudden, like even the Jamatria and a lot of things that are showing up for people's names or dates. So these people that cold start like matching things in that book. When you it was fucking weird. It was to the point to where me and lest where like we don't even know, like this could all just be like literally some fucking wild coincidence, because like when we're looking at it, it's like I still can't even tell you what the fuck's going on. It's just fucking.
Speaker 4: Plain out weird.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I could sit here and that we spent probably two hours like showing all these connections with the numbers, and at the end, I'm like I can't, like yeah, and I can't even tell you, like I can't give you a conclusion to this myself. But it's fucking bizarre. It's just really.
Speaker 2: Imping about episode that did the other day.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this this we did probably almost two years ago now, yeah, yeah, yeah, when Gilgo Beach first popped off, me, me and Lisa got like heavy into looking at it. We even had Jonathan Ray on the podcast John Ray, I, well, I'm thinking, like you guys are from Long Island and know the area. He's like, he's like the lawyer that's like Alwa's popping up on the news every once in a while, fucking stir and ship about the fucking case. Yeah, and he dresses all like fucking wild and he's got his big b on his fucking yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw him on one of the documentaries I watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, definitely check yeah that ship. If you're into the occult, I definitely think of some cult.
Speaker 5: Stuff, look into it.
Speaker 3: And when I come across some yeah, please please yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some guys have to do.
Speaker 2: You guys have to do another Jamatria episode with that one guy from the other day, because y'all did the Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah that was fun, Hulkan dad. So now y'all gotta put Hulk Hogan through the.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: That is that was something Uh I had to give credit like, well, my Marie, I saw her make like a post on like the eighty eights, because I always, like you, was saying like, that's definitely popping up a lot now, especially with Trump. You have eighty eight and he got twenty two in there, and uh, she made like a post about eighty eight and like somehow, I don't know, maybe start going through like Jamatria and like Trump equals eighty eight, Coldplay equals eighty eight, Epstein equals eighty eight, and whole Colgan would be h which would be the eighth letter of the alphabet, and hul Colgan eighty eight. Yeah, And so like I ded all all those in there, and I was like, Yo, what the fuck's up with the eighty eights?
Speaker 5: What's up with that?
Speaker 3: That's all like coldplays huge now because of that bullshit, Trump's huge, Epstein's being talked about again, and now Holp dies eighty eight. What the fuck? Yeah, weird shit.
Speaker 2: Sarah has eight letters and Unveiled has eight letters.
Speaker 3: Go well, even even thinking of the octaves going eight yeah, yeah, the Magician, he's got the the the eight or the infinity symbol above his head tooth is my opinion. He's like the Magician and that's on the eighth sphere on the tree of life.
Speaker 4: And we got the Linskate portal coming up to eight eight.
Speaker 3: I'm actually recording a part two of Michamala series. On that day, I was like, it can't end on that day. Me and Jane Gott at least make Part two happen. Rebirth, But thank you very much for having me on. That was a blast. I really look forward to get both of yous on for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's gonna be fun. We're looking forward to it. Where can everyone find you, nick?
Speaker 3: Uh the Occult Rejects podcast that's on Bitch Rumble YouTube, all major podcasts, and uh, we do have a cult research institute dot org. I can check that out. We got a bunch of people that are really the part of the Occult reject or just friends of the show that have added. Uh, if you're big into it's a lot more of reading. But there is a lot of stuff on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, I am into reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh definitely check that out there, especially like I like a lot of the old occultists that we have covered, or grimoires and books, those those are all up there. Those are actually suggest to check out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's good for sure.
Speaker 3: And you know what's interesting when you go and look at those things, believe it or not. I mean except the Grim Wars, but like some of them, I think people be surprised none of it is actually rituals. Yeah, we were like realize that that's probably another thing. Both of you can even co sign for me out of all of these like old magical texts, A lot of these things that we read as magicians or whatever trying to figure out God and whatever reality. Most of them don't have one fucking ritual.
Speaker 6: In it, No, because you wouldn't write it down.
Speaker 3: Not even that. But some of it, it's like, do you need a ritual to theorize? Like you know what I'm getting at? Like some of it it's not. I think people just get confused again, you know they do. That's like, out of all the things I've read about the Cabala, uh, none of these things in that book.
Speaker 2: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Those all ideas of what the spheres are about and what the pants are about. You know, you could implicate that into your rituals, but I think you know what I'm trying to get at. Yeah, So yeah, I highly suggest to like check out those old, the oldest stuff that we have on there, and we do have. Again, some of the rejects on there are a lot more active than me and Lisa and reason I'm bringing her up. As we started we started the website, you know, we both kind of slacked, but there are some rejects on there that are still continuing to put more stuff on there, but there is actually tons of information on that website.
Speaker 5: Cool Sarah, is it my churn?
Speaker 6: Yeah girl, sure, YouTube, Spotify, rumble x, Spreaker, Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yes, yay, you go girl, So that's where you can find you you.
Speaker 6: Also, we have our new merch store, so you want to support the show and also get some awesome merch with our beautiful logo on it. You can check out our link in description down below.
Speaker 5: And that's it. We're so happy that you came on.
Speaker 3: I was glad to actually actually talk to you instead of like texting on Twitter. Sure, it made you real. Now you exist, We're real.
Speaker 5: We're real girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we really appreciate it. And it's been a good chat.
Speaker 3: No, hell yeah, definitely, definitely really I really had a good time. I definitely looked forward to talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going to return the favor and visit you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All right, y'all. Thank you for all our subscribers, all the watchers.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 1: Close your words, looking to the doors, mhm, find the blazer star, focus on it and it become the eclipse. Don't feel let the show be done and does.
Speaker 3: You the shoes
Speaker 6: H