Speaker 1: Good morning. It is seven thirty a m. On September twenty six, twenty twenty four. I have a ton of work to do. Finally got the supplies I need, and now it's time to disappear from the world after this video for a while. This Saturday, my daughter has a gymnastics performance. Has some benefit that I don't really agree with, but raising money for allopathic bullshit. But it's not about that with her. She's just a gymnast on a performance team. So of course, you know, anyhow, been reading when I go to the gymnastics with my daughter. I read very slowly from this because I'm watching as well. But I got like twenty pages deep in this, and I have some good news. I did the the check yesterday and we are at one thousand, three hundred and ninety one on the eighteen hundred goal for the computer. So I said, four fifty is what's left. Because they everybody takes their slice before it gets to the bank, right, so Stripe does give seng Go takes like two percent or something like that, and then there might be other transaction fees. So that's why I said four to fifty. But any anyhow, that gives en Go is the long standing same link for supporting the show at any time. So I also never factored in that I might need to purchase an OS software. Oops, And so I don't know if that covers the da Vinci Resolve paid version or not. So if it goes a little over, great, If we get there, awesome, And I'll start listening the components and what I'm getting on the gifts and go so people can see what I'm actually using it for. And then I will show you as they come in the components and the process, the progress of me putting it together and figuring it all out and stuff like that. All right, all right, if I had time lapse and like, you know, people, instead of having a set up a camera and then do something, it would basicilly I would do like a tutorial. But I'm not gonna probably do that. These videos usually do well too, let's see. Yeah, so there's a lot of weird things going on, but I want to start with this, and it's right here. This is an older video from Jimmie DeLux four years ago, but it's it pertains to the virus mania stuff that we were talking about and about to read that part to you. I want to read a lot of this book to you, because between that and you have to you have to take that what we're reading here, what I've explained and have urged people to do and seek out the videos that I put up. They weren't me that made them. It was a recording of a lecture that doctor Stefan Laka did in Germany. And somebody is so dense they're like, that's not his real voice. I know, No, he's speaking German. And Steve Falconer from Spacebusters, who knows that doctor Laca did the narration in English so other people could could benefit from it. Dope, Ah, that's time such a conspiracy theorist. Yeah, good job, good job buddy. Anyhow, so that's that. Get those videos underneath your belt. And also I would look into the one I did on bes Schamp or maybe just check it out. And because I haven't heard, they haven't mentioned in Virus MANI yet, which I'm kind of disappointed either by Schamp, which would have if during their talk with about Pastor, Or should have brought him up and he should have been the primary antagonist, well, actually protagonist. I would call Pastor the antagonist in this situation. But backed by the hidden hand and the Rothschild's money. So there is an agenda. This was always set up to harm. And when I go through these chapters of the virus mania, it's just it's sickening the pattern and what I connect add to that and how off the mark. This whole concept of drugs is for fixing your body. It poisons you in various ways, and those are not side effects, those are direct intentional effects. The people behind these pharmaceutical companies want you dead. Everybody wants you dead. Your government wants you dead. The FBI wants you dead, everybody, everybody. And apparently there's ports closing because of what do you call it, unions Marxist communist unions who are in lockstep tools of the government when it's a corrupt government. And you know, the little political theater blah blah blah. They're not connected, sure, they're not sure, they're not in the political theater. That you have some fat man with orange with orange skin about the ride in on his white horse. Stop it. He's telling you right to your face that if you speak freely and openly, you could go to jail or worse. He mentioned the death penalty, all to protect the protected class, the same people who happen to be the financiers of the world. So what choice and what hope do we have? Well on that scale, when you think about it, armies worth of people against you, like little armies, trained ones authorities, heavily armed, and I'm guaranteeing you there's going to be a push for disarmament of us again because the UN is making moves as well. The IMF and the UN are interlocked, and so is the Vatican and whatever else you want to believe about the Holy See, and obviously the Rothschilds because that's the IMF, that's the bank of international sentiments, that's the central banks around the world. They are all and people will ask, well, how are they connected? Well, was it a bunch of white Europeans that were the first founders of the church or was it Chase and were Rothschilds pictured and depicted with either the Cross of Saint Sylvester, which is an honorary thing for service to Rome, or was it the Knights of Malta Because the Knights of Malta also oversee United Nations, which means they are like the managers, right, and the Security Council and the General Assembly. They skirted the veto power of nations a long time ago. And that's something that you can read about and behold a pale horse, and that's you can find that online. I would never recommend somebody to get a book from from a living author in a free way, but if someone else is benefiting from it after their death, then they were most likely the enemies of that person. You don't need to give them your money. His family isn't getting any of it. His family disappeared right for their safety. Who knows where Dorothy and Annie? And though Dorothy would be Pooh, that was her nickname, why I can't think of the other one. It's in my book. I don't remember, though. I think it's Alison. Yeah, it's Alison. Well then even to look it up. So let's get this started. I'm gonna put this video called Fauci's Guinea Pigs, and then we're going to go from there. It says Fauci's foster Kids, but it's Falchi's Guinea Pigs. And the thing here.
Speaker 2: Warning, I chain smoke and I say fuck a lot, but I accept myself with the way I am.
Speaker 1: I accept you too.
Speaker 2: Viewer discretion advised, well, I got strike number two and I cannot blue it for two weeks on my main channel, so I'm hanging by until it comes back, if it does, saying that Dauchi was pretty much killing them with AZT And another video I made was called a Noble Nobel about Garry Mollis, PCR inventor. Well, I think most of us are familiar with by now and things that he had to say about Fauci in the nineties, So I already knew about all that, But I didn't know about Fauchi's foster kids.
Speaker 1: And I don't understand his shirt, and I don't support a man wearing a shirt this is feminist on it. This isn't my video. Just wanted to clarify that.
Speaker 2: From Justin News July twenty three to twenty twenty. Earlier this month, doctor Anthony Fauci offered a pointed response to those who have challenged his stewardship of the pandemic as a nation's infectious disease chief. Quote. I think you can trust me, he declared, citing his long record of service in government medicine. That is exactly what Vacci's National Institute of Allergies and infectious diseases ANIAID agency declared years ago to foster children in New York.
Speaker 1: So infectious diseases is also a claim without substantiation. Ever, contagion has never been proven period. This is all the smoke screen of modern medicine MD directed medicine and very faulty, ridiculous, ignorant, deliberately stupid science from non scientists who happen to wear lab coats. But they would never pass the snuff when it came to how science was supposed to be conducted, even though Robert Coke was a freaking criminal himself. The Coke's postulate has never been followed by these people. There's never any controls, there's no placebo group, they're none of this. And they say, well, it's they're so confident in their poisoned drugs that they'll say it would be a crime against humanity if we were to deny these people these life saving all assumption and presumption because he haven't even tested whether or not it's safe yet, and you're using other people who are volunteering. You know, people probably walk into those into those case studies thinking that well, they must have already screened to make sure that it's safe for me. Antibiotics could freaking kill you. I don't agree that antibiotics are good for you at all, honestly, and there's multiple side effects to them. They weaken the body, they do all kinds of damage. I'm not a fan of antibiotics. I don't think if I was going, if I'm gonna put together a go bag or a bug out bag, I would bother wasting any space on antibiotics for any freaking reason.
Speaker 2: Ork, Illinois and elsewhere, many of whom were enrolled in an AIDE scrug trial without the promised patient protections and investigation concluded the NIAID's Aid Research division that reported the FAUCCI had failed in many cases to provide patient advocates to monitor the foster kids' health as promised.
Speaker 1: So foster children, all right, these are children that when I was watching another video hour and a half long or whatever presumed cases. First of all, the PCR test doesn't tell you have age, doesn't tell you have a virus. It doesn't. They've never isolated anything to be able to look for the to know what to look for. They say that there's these antibodies, Well, how do you know what it is? As an antibody. If that is even really a thing. I think that's another smoke screen. If you don't know what it's an antibody. Two, it's an indirect method. And it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, just basic common sense. This is not hard to figure out. But when it's set on TV and authorities and officials, you have that, you know, logical fallacy in your mind. This appeal to authority, Well, appeal to authorities when you're when you're citing something. But it's the it's you know what, you get it trusted sources type of thing, right, trust based on their merit. You get what I'm saying this This None of this has ever been proven ever at any other time, anytime that you can point to, Well, well, these people all got sick, and they must have gotten sick from other people. Well, did they all eat the same pesticide food where they all malnourished? Did it happen in an area where they're doing some sort of industrial chemical dumping? Are they around power lines? Are there any other many factors that they never ever look at. They just look for this phantom unicorn freaking virus. And when you look for nothing else, you're going to come up with something, and that something is always a bag of bs. It's vapor. So now these are children who have presumed or assumed cases they don't not all of them even tested positive with a fake test that doesn't do shit. It's not a fake test, but the results are meaningless, and they're faster children instead awards of the state, and they get sucked into this horrible program of poisoning them with high doses of AZT. It's more of a torture test to see the what do you call it, the lethality of it, more than anything else. And then they would go through a study like this and say, yeah, it's a proof for children, after they killed a bunch of them. So you can't trust the FDA. You cannot trust anything that you hear about these medicines. And if they do it here, they do it with every one of these medicines. The FDA is the most disgusting, despicable, and so what does the CDC, and so is the real health organization. Every once in a while they'll speak a little truth, but it doesn't matter because the whole system is geared to freaking annihilate you.
Speaker 3: City of New York had been forcing HIV positive children under its supervision.
Speaker 1: Which again means nothing HIV positive. You don't even know that there's a virus. You don't know what that even means. You don't know what it is. You couldn't identify it if you saw it, and you can't see it because you've never found it, you've never isolated it. What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: To be used as human guinea pigs and tests for experimental aids drug trials. All the children in the program were under the legal guidance of the city's child welfare department known as the Administration for Children's Services or ACS. Most lived in foster care or independent homes run on behalf of the local authorities, and almost.
Speaker 1: All This is also a crime. So this trust that we, for some reason have in our authorities and government, these children are under their legal protection, whatever that means, because they're subjecting them to horrific testing. It's not testing, it's torture.
Speaker 3: All the children were believed to be African American or Latinos.
Speaker 4: Grossly misled us in terms of the numbers of children that were participating.
Speaker 1: That was a hot potato, passed the buck, that's what he did. Just now, how potato passed the buck they missed. Yeah, that's shrugging your responsibility. Oh, they misled us. It's their fault. No, it's their fault. A little circle jerk all the way around the room.
Speaker 4: Being in these experiments.
Speaker 1: They originally looks like he really likes Stephen kitting. Those aren't you know really? Uh, it's like is that a library? Those aren't like loo kind of books of those? It's not reference material.
Speaker 4: Only said only seventy six. Last week they informed me that they were over four hundred and sixty five and could not even indicate as to whether there were That number was going to grow even larger.
Speaker 2: Age drugs tested on foster kids May four, two thousand and five. Government funded researchers tested AGE drugs on hundreds of foster children over the past two decades, often without providing them a basic protection afforded in federal law, and were acquired by some states.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, Stanford during I was streaming this on videos back in twenty twenty one, I believe it was when the information came out that Stanford was doing these vaccine tests on infants for the COVID and nobody seemed to have a fucking care in the world about that they were doing the same thing, same assholes involved and killed a bunch of children quietly.
Speaker 2: This time, research funded by the National Institutes of Health spanned the country. It was most widespread in the nineteen nineties, as foster care agencies sought treatments for their HIV infacted children that weren't yet available in the marketplace. The practice ensured that foster children, mostly poor or minority, received care from world class researchers at government offense, slowing their rate of death and extending their lives, but it also exposed the vulnerable population to the risk of medical research and drugs that were known to have serious side effects don't and it works to say they for children was unknown.
Speaker 5: These children, according to the ACS guidelines, didn't.
Speaker 1: Not now Here is Verra Sharov. Okay, my good friend that you know, Scott Shara Sharah, he knows her, they're friends. But here's the thing with her. You know, she might do good work, but is she just a lifetime actor? I don't know. I mean, and maybe she's doing good work, maybe she did do good work, But here's the thing, and maybe at her age as a child, she really honestly believes that this is the truth because or she's protecting her tribe because she says that she narrowly escaped the Big Age, right, and if you would, I've been off. People have said you should get her on. Other people said I and get her for you, And I said, as long as she sits as long as when she sits down, and I explained to her in great detail that that shit never happened, and if she's cool with that, we can proceed. And I don't think that'll happen. Their whole entire identity is based around that fraud of that happened did not happen, but they claim happened in Germany. They can blame the Allies for that, and they're bombing for why people were starving. They can blame their own filthy ghettos for why they were covered in lice and stuff like that. And they can blame the Red Cross, by the Rothchilds run Red Cross for whatever injections they may have received while they were getting their quote unquote healthcare in those work not death but work camps.
Speaker 5: Not so much as have the dignity of individual consent on their behalf. They were herded like animals, some of the trials, some of the protocol say that.
Speaker 1: Oh, look you go using the word protocol.
Speaker 5: The children are and I quote presumed to be HIV positive. Now, kind of what kind of society are we that children who are only presumed and by whom are they presumed? What criteria makes them presumed to be HIV? That those children then get exposed to as many as seven highly toxic experimental drugs. These children were not in treatment, and ACS can't fudge that research and treatment are two very different things.
Speaker 1: The research was so really good points by Vera, and maybe she's a wonderful person, but I can't get over that story that she narrowly escaped as a child, And like I said, the adults around her may have given her that impression. And I can accept that if that's true. But it's just a matter of you know, having an actual and not an insulting one. But I would have to, like, at least, you know, show what I know and have a comp I don't know, if there's a that's the thing, I can have a commrational discussion about it. But whenever, when when someone's very identity is based on this thing that they've been saying and repeating to themselves their whole lives and the pressure around their little communities that you know, basically like their little call that you know, keeps everybody in lockstep saying the same things. There was I showed you that one guy for for like three thirty years, he was lying about being a survivor and meeting Joseph Mengela to keep the the spirit of the Holocaust alive in the minds of people by reminding people of it, even though he had nothing to do and was never there. The presumption, just like with medicine, that somehow there's valid to their statements.
Speaker 2: Conducted in nearly seven states Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Colorado, and Texas, and involved more than four dozen different studies. The foster children reigned from infants to late teens, according to interviews in government and records. Several studies that enlisted foster children reported patients suffered side effects such as rashes, vomiting, and sharp drops and infection fighting blood cells as they tested antiretroviral drugs to suppress AIDS or other medicines to treat secondary infections. In one study, researchers reported at quote disturbing higher death rate among children who took higher doses of a drug that study was unable to determine a safe and effective dose.
Speaker 5: All of those sort of things are not to be decided by bureaucrats who want to expedite simply the moment of children and couldn't care less as to what kind of experiments. I think it's very important to note that when ACS on their official documents refers to these as minimal risk, that's nonsense. These were Phase one and Phase two trials, which are the most experimental.
Speaker 2: The government provided special protections for child boards and ninet and three they required researchers and their oversight boards to appoint independent advocates for any falster child enrolled in the narrow class of studies that involve greater than minimal risk and lack the promise of direct benefit.
Speaker 1: Some posterrate lack the promise of direct benefits. This has been a practice for a long time to find children that don't have parents that can defend them and protect them, and then experiment on them a lot of what's going to happen soon. We collectively deserve for allowing this to go on.
Speaker 2: Agencies required to protection regardless of risks and benefits. Advocates must be independent that foster care and research agencies had some understanding of medical issues and quote Act and the best interest of the child for the entirety of the research. The law states. However, foster children AIDS drug trials often weren't given such advocates, even though research institutions many times promised to do so to gain access to the children.
Speaker 5: They had the children ready to go into trials before anyone even approved the specific the specific protocol. There is a very unseemly way in which these children were dealt. Their dignity, their humanity was just stripped. They were treated as numbers how old they were, from three months old on.
Speaker 2: Illinois officials believe none of their nearly two hundred foster children and AID studies got in the and IT monitors. Even though researchers signed a document guaranteeing quote the appointment of an advocate for each individual award.
Speaker 1: That's meaningless anyway, because the advocate is going to be working for the state. The advocate is going to be even if they're independent, it doesn't matter. They're gonna be pressured and they're going to find people who will follow and stand there just so that they could said they have an advocate in the room. Did this at the mortgage company, there's a guy that was to oversee all the documents and all this stuff like that. And unless you were egregiously stupid and you were trying to fudge documents or something like that, like I saw somebody do before. I don't know why you would try to mess with a W two, Like it's really easy to figure out whether or not that's a valid But somebody tried to do that. So he got in a little trouble because I would fall on the on the company, right. But you know they have these no no doc loans and what we call drug deal loans because stated income stated assets to get a mortgage refinance. So they had one of these advocates, but he was working for the company. All he was doing is protecting the company. He didn't if it went through and it passed and passed scrutiny, it didn't matter. It didn't matter if it was if it was fudged or not. They didn't care as long as they're making the money.
Speaker 2: Just beating in their respective medical research. New York city could find records showing one hundred and forty two, less than a third of the four hundred and sixty five foster children and eight drug trials got such monitors, even though city halls he required them. Likewise, research facilities including Chicago's Children's Memorial Hospital and John Hopkins University.
Speaker 1: And there it is again, John Hopkins University. We were talking about this yesterday. This is a den of vipers. This is an evil, wicked establishment.
Speaker 2: Baltimore said. They concluded they didn't provide advocates for foster kids. Some foster children died during studies, but state or city agencies said they could find no records that any deaths were directly by experimental treatments.
Speaker 1: Right, so they had presumed aids, but they just died because it wasn't because of the toxic overload that they were receiving every single day at mail nourishment guaranteed bail nourishment, of.
Speaker 2: Course they couldn't. Many of the studies that enrolled foster children occurred after nineteen ninety, when the government approved using the drug AZT for children. Arthur Caplan, head of medical ethics at the University of Pennsylvania, said advocates should have been appointed for all foster children because researchers felt the pressure of a medical crisis and knew there was great uncertainty as to how children would react to AIDS medications that were often toxic for adults. Quote it is exactly that set of circumstances that made it absolutely mandatory to get those kids those advocates, Caplin said, quote it is inexcusable that they wouldn't have any advocate for each one of those children. When you have the most vulnerable subjects imaginable kids without parents, you really do have to come in with someone independent who doesn't have a dog in this fight.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: Quote I understand the ethical dilemma surrounding the introduction of foster children into trials, said doctor Mark Klein, a pediatric AIDS expert at Baylor College of Medicine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that last name is suspicious to me already.
Speaker 2: He enrolled some Texas foster kids and his studies and he doesn't recall appointing advocates for them. AP's review found that if children were old enough, usually between five and ten, they also were educated about the risks and asked to consent. Sometimes foster parents or biological parents were consulted other times not. Researchers reported some children had to be taken off the drug because of quote serious toxicity. Others developed rashes, and the rates of death and blood toxicity were significantly higher, and children who took the medicine daily rather than weekly. At least ten children died from a variety of causes, including four from blood poisoning, and researchers said they were unable to determine a safe, useful dosage. They said the death didn't appear to be quote directly attributable to dapt zone, which I guess is one of the drugs, but nonetheless they were quote disturbing quote. An unexpected finding in our study was at overall mortality while receiving the study drug was significantly higher in the daily dapt zone group. This finding remains unexplained. Another study involving foster children in the nineteen nineties treated children with difficult combinations of adult anti retroviral drugs. Among fifty two children, there were twenty six moderate to severe reactions, nearly all in infants. The side effects included rash, fever, and major drop in infection fighting white blood cells.
Speaker 1: All could be caused by highly toxic antibiotics AZT medicine, which isn't medicine. That's a chemotherapy drug that was too dangerous in the sixties to be used. High fatalities, right, this is what they call cytotoxic drugs, killing cells, cytotoxic cell death.
Speaker 2: Research and foster agencies decline to make foster parents or children in the drug trials available for interviews or to provide information about individual drug doses, side effects, or deaths, citing medical privacy laws.
Speaker 4: There seems to be some quote.
Speaker 1: See how the invert the law? Is there sod of protecting them by saying they're protecting their privacy to protecting themselves from having to be accountable.
Speaker 4: Cover up type activity that's taken place that needs to be looked into.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, thank you to whoever pointed this out to me. Evaluating the scale, growth and origins of right wing echo chambers on YouTube by a bunch of people including David M. Rothschild and a bunch of voices including the Department of Statistics, Harvard University and Microsoft Research New York and New England. Anyway, I'm not right wing, I'm not left.
Speaker 1: Wing anyway, now he's just babbling. So there's that. But yeah, those are your overlords of YouTube, is basically what he's getting out there. Rothschild pops up again, surprise, surprise. And David was probably named after David Rockefeller because they have a boner for that family too, just like that whole uh oh, Adam Schiff, He's gonna get it when Trump comes in. Adam Shift is protected on high by the Prince of Darkness. He's Jacob Shift's descendant. He could murder a baby in front of live television and nothing would happen to him. This is the reality. Oh and to go along with the thumbnail, I meant to say, I meant to play this earlier.
Speaker 5: Gosh h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know it's not it's not the best, but I mean, this is what we have to deal with because we have to get back into the reality of the situation otherwise too many some of these are funny. It says it's clear that the rock Fellers take over of the in the early twentieth century was just one major front of attack on the human population. Yeah, so I'll read the rest of the first It all makes sense when we realize they're trying to kill us. Yes, here's the other thing too. The I can point this isn't specified or pointed out in the book virus Mania, but when they talk about okay, are there other factors? Are their potential chemical factors involved in quote unquote outbreaks of what they're you know, the mystery microbe, the phantom unicorn and virus And sure enough every single time. And it's not just DDT, but all types of pesticides were dumped on the food supply between the first and second World War and heavily after the third. After the second, well, the third is comment don't worry, it's written around the corner. And this whole thing, this whole build up, you know, how they've been utilizing, probably for the last decades worth of rabid rabbi clips on Instagram and everyplace else to show you what they really think, and how Adam Green seems to be like grabbing all these and putting it together in the sky conspiracy, whatever the heck his name is, does this too, and he also posts a bunch of Adam Green stuff, this whole build up of this, like, you know, very blatant. This is what we're doing, and then we're doing it to you. And you know us to be destroyed, amleak, and you must be disturbed he's and all this other stuff. They did this during World War one and two, right they were the Zionist movement was screaming aloud exactly what their intentions were, and yet they still got their their state right, they still got their Balfour Declaration. Because this isn't in our control. The people who have already taken over are going to run things however they're can run them unless that particular aspect of our country has resolved and changed. There's nothing that we personally are going to stop. They're going to do it. We can react to it, defend it, and maybe prevent it at that level, but not as it's happening. So you know, many many armies in one hundred and ninety three member states of the United Nations, and all of them at the behest of one central bank, psychopathic child killing Frankist Zionist family and the Roman Catholic Empire, who's already through three papal bulls, decided that they own the entire world, everything on it, and your souls and every person. They own you, your property, and that's reflected rate in our certificate, light birth and pir certificate and all that too are collateral, So that's fun stuff to talk about. Nick just sent me this. It looks pretty cool. I'm a big fan of vans and recreational vehicles or whatever you call them a so apparently that one's close to three hundred grand. I don't know if it's worth all that unless it's bulletproof. But I mean just getting an old, older ETE fifty because if this has a bunch of computers on it, then it's worthless because if it can be remotely shut off on you, then what is the point. But it looks pretty cool. Not gonna lie. I would have to get in an FTE for to match the background here. That's a little bit off color for a green grassy plane unless he's waiting for winter or something. Doesn't exactly blend. But very cool looking. So now the new so now, so now the new the new? Uh the new campaign fun goal is two hundred k No, but like I said before, we are at four point fifty left for the goal for the computer, so we're getting close. And like I and like I also said that may or may not cover the software that I needed to do the editing so that would be another three on top of that. So if if more comes in, then great. If if we just hit the goal, awesome too, because at least I'll get the components together to go about to the other part later. But let's show you I'm away, am I even honestly? Nope, I just have to get into it. So you saw the little thermometer right all right, that's uh, it's about where we're at. So that's very very good, very good. So right here, hit the show more and I would highly this also helps the show too. It's not really for the computer fund, but I can use it to make up the difference. I accidentally didn't realize that I had used the three hundred and ninety one dollars of the fund, so I put back four hundred into that fund from my other account so that it balanced out what I had. Actually I had been I had done a transfer for somebody at the banks, like you have all this and blah blah blah, do you want to move it? I'm like, yeah, sure, Not thinking about where it was coming from, I was like, ah shit, I got put it back, so yeah, it's all stabilized now. So anyway, leaving FUM behind right here, doctor Peter Glidden ball busters fifty percent off. I highly recommend getting onto this because the more I piece this stuff together and connect these dots, the more vital and absolutely confirmed. And I do this, but the consistent confirmation of doctor Monzo and doctor Glidden and their emphasis on the only way that you prevent and fix problems is not with drugs. It's not with going to the MD unless it's surgical and it's necessary, and even then they things up. It's all about the nutrition, and there's so many lies about the nutritional aspects. There's so many things that you would never even think of because it's counterintuitive to how we've been programmed, and it's all laid out for you on doctor Glidden's site. And then there's those two other options. You have to ask him your questions if it's not something that's already on his site specific to you, and he goes through just like he would like, not a three hour consultation. But if you explain, you know, I correctly in your question, like it's a pain in the in my right temple or whatever, and I'm also feverish and my mouth is dry or whatever whatever, right, well, then he'll put those together and be like get and he'll tell you the homeopathic to go with, also taking your you know, your your nutritional necessities. So it's a it's a vital, vital thing, and it'll save you a whole lot of time and money, especially in medical insurance. All right, this is a this is how you should roll with it. But also here, so I said, he everyone, I'm raising funds to build a video editing and streaming computer. This one I have as honest last days, and I don't want the channel to end when it completely goes out. You are the change, you are the sponsors. We are, I said, only five hundred away from the goal because I wasn't sure exactly how much we're going to need, and then they take their cuts and all that, but the four fifty is probably about more accurate. And then there's Gibson goo dot com which is right here, and Colleen, thank you, Bager Deabella you know I thank you guys every time. Kevin and Kevin your stuffs on the way. Rebecca. It's going to be packaging it today. So there you have it. Once I get the itemized list, i'll post it in one of the updates or add it to I guess I could add to this, but this is already kind of long. Some people would have to scroll. Let's talk a little bit about the next upcoming book here, which I will be starting once I get all this other Hot Sauce work done. I got a bunch of orders and that was cool, so I'm working on that. If you knew my overhead multi bills here fare As activities, you would understand that the fund is absolutely necessary because there's nothing left over at the end. I send that huge wholesale order to San Diego and that pays the rent and maybe sometimes some of the utilities. So yeah, there's that. I'm not sure if if TG media is online today. The last two videos I try to do. The one over the weekend was well, the one on Tuesday didn't work. It was a broken file. And then yesterday when I broadcast with Diego Garcia know Dwayne right from bulletproofpub dot com, that one never even appeared over there. I know they're working on server to things today, but I post it up as if I was on there. I'm not sure if that's even happening. If it doesn't stick, then I'll just upload it again later, like I did with the I already did the bulletproof pub one, so it's up there now, but the site will be down for a little bit today because they're doing some upgrades or updates or something like that. So I highly recommend getting over there. Though my mouth is really dry. I'm just contemplating if I really want to start reading this or not. Yeah, let's go for it. I have a little time before the place opens. I have to go get the water drugs field. Oh and by the way, there's a lot of there's a lot of chatter out there, a lot of chatter. Some of it might be concerning we kind of talked about the U N thing already. But here, I'll play this video and I don't know that I do not have to add the sound because it already comes through with telegrams, so it should simply enough, just not be doubled, not beet good if I just played like this. So let's see what happens. You tell me if you hear it. And now, okay, so I know if this is accurate, what.
Speaker 6: Happens if our seaports go on strike. The strike is set for October first, so you better share this with everyone because if our ports close everything.
Speaker 1: And somebody at this point he said, what how is this different than the last time they went on strike. I wasn't aware that that has happened in the past. I guess it does periodically, just like every other union, right, But I hated the ib W. It was a Marxist Communist thing. It wasn't so bad. I mean, the halls are always bad. I mean you have to go to hall meetings, but you know, working on the job site, they were very helpful teaching me stuff as I was going through my first year in the local two thirty six in Albany and New York Albany Schenecty. So those guys were cool, and I got to work a couple of different times at the original Edison General Electric and the big ge sign with all the light bulbs. We changed those, put in the little lot tight on there, you know what I mean, the stuff that makes us so it doesn't you know, get stuck. Well, we changed all the bulbs in that it's an old old time sign. And then I ended up working at the battery plant. They were I think the Lithian batteries or something like that, so we were working right alongside some German contractors too. It was kind of cool to listen to them talk.
Speaker 6: We depend on closes with it. Let's talk about what would happen within the month of October. On day one, international fuel shipments are the first to feel the impact. Crude oil tankers stuck offshore means no new fuel entering refineries by the end of the day. Concerns spread across the industries.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about that too, because of the EPA BS that is, you know, limiting, they don't they're not allowed to build any new refineries, and they're already working at a one hundred percent capacity. They're supposed to be like at fifty or sixty, and you know, there's supposed to be maintenance being done on one side and then they swap right, But because they're not allowed to make more, they're always working at one hundred percent capacity. So there's that to consider and whether or not, you know, if a certain percentage of what we need does come from elsewhere, because you know, they've sabotaged pipelines and stuff like that here ended them, then we're still gonna be in a deficit. Right now. The gas prices are the lowest I've seen in a while. Which I guess, and I made this comment on my Telegram group as I was driving home last night, so I was looking at the gas prices. I was like, am I a pessimist for thinking that we're being pacified right now with low gas prices? Because something very terrible is about to happen.
Speaker 6: Gas stations, trucking companies, and airlines braced for them imediate shortages. Everything from fuel to imported goods is at risk, but fuel becomes the most critical loss. By day three, gas stations are starting to run dry and rationing begins.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to happen that quickly.
Speaker 6: Prices served as demand skyrockets. Without fuel, trucks can't deliver goods, and the first shortages show up in grocery stores. Businesses relying on imported oil, like refineries, scramble to maintain operations with whatever deserves they have left. The ripple effect starts to hit home. No fuel means no transportation, and without transportation, the flow of goods stock day seven, the energy crisis takes hold. Within the first week, the impact of fuel shortage deepens. Trucks, trains, and ships that move es central supplies across the country slow to a halt. Agriculture and manufacturing are crippled, unable to operate without fuel for machinery and transportation.
Speaker 1: So what are we talking about? We talking about longshoremen here that are going on on strike. How hard is it to get a get it? Do you call a rat crew in there, as they call them non unions to uh fill in the gap, or or anybody else for that matter, pull them out of a retirement. Bernie Madoff already destroyed their pension, so I mean, I'm sure they'll be happy to get into work again.
Speaker 6: Airlines begin canceling fights and public transportation services are cut. Gas prices hit all time highs as panic buying intensifies. By week two, the Power Great struggles and collapse looms. Power Bay plants that rely on imported fuel start to struggle on blackout spread as they ration what's left. People begin hoarding fuel, and chaos erupts at the pumps. The stock market plummets as industries rely on global supply chain.
Speaker 1: And while you're worrying about that, some Mahitian runs by and chops your head off with the machete and rape your cat. And they need to.
Speaker 6: Begin to crumble, the economy falters, and unemployment skyrockets. This factories close and business is shutter by week four, total breakdown of society by the end of the month. The energy crisis and fuel shortages brings society to its knees. Cities erupt into fuel rise, and law enforcement is overwhelmed with no fuel.
Speaker 1: That's assuming that law enforcement's there to do anything positive. Dude, you're a little naive.
Speaker 6: Food distribution collapses and starvation becomes a real threat. Communities are left to fend for themselves as fuel reserves dry up completely, leaving transportation.
Speaker 1: If communities are brought together and it takes something like a crisis for it to happen, I say bring it on, because it's about fucking time we learn how to work together.
Speaker 6: Emergency services and the economy and ruins without ports. Crude oil can't get in without crude oil. Fuel can't be made without fuel. Everything grinds to a halt when the fuel stops.
Speaker 1: But don't worry, if you're illegal, you'll still have your un money. Because they want to drain us dry in the process so that they could take our property and foreclosure and all this other stuff. So not to worry. Not to worry. If you're if you don't belong here, then you're gonna be just fine. You're still gonna get your your bank card all filled up. You might not have food, but hey, you already know how to find ducks and cats, so you should be good.
Speaker 6: America stops and just so we're clear, this could all happen within the month of October apl.
Speaker 1: So with that, I'm glad he mentioned the whole October thing because I have something else to say here if I can find it, hopefully I didn't pass it already. It was shared a couple of times ship or scramble for workarounds ahead of looming US East Coast port strike. So there's that article there from Routers Routers. Obviously uh Roth's child owned. It's not conjecture, that's what it is. Where did I see this hold on? I gotta go look for it now. Nothing's ever closed by Oh I went. I'll go into the details about the raw milk too. People might be interested in that. There's a there's a site that you can go state by state to see whether it's legal and what the restrictions are. So let me go find this other thing. Though, it's a schedule. Just in case we didn't already look at this. This is out of order. Okay, here it is just open, open with just fucking open it. So congressional calendar. And you see there there's Senate only, session, House only session color coded here right, both chambers in session is yellow, Senate is blue, Houses red. And then look at October. And then people were saying that they have confirmed that this is legitimate, like this is a legitimate calendar, and that they have never taken a whole month off before and not in October. I would say even more suspicious that it's an election year. Why when they have stuff to do? But hey, Rashashana, they have that off. They got Halloween. You know, that's a big day for them in Columbus. Yum kapoor, the chicken, the chicken, chokers, chicken swingers, h days of atonement right where you can curse another living creature and then kill it and then feed it to poor people, and somehow that's not predatorial behavior because now you have cursed meat going to someone else who you know, it's okay if you've raped babies, as long as you're of a certain chosen people. Because at the end of the year or in October every year, you can just go ahead and shrug your responsibilities in your accountability and any consequences for your actions by giving it, passing it on to something else, some other living entity. And don't think that that's just for chickens. I'm sure in dark rooms potentially with red stained mattresses, there's other types of swinging going on, and other types of there it is right there, and other types of sacrifices, and probably eating and drinking that too, because they're weird and very evil. Making sure you can see it. Okay, good kay. Put my head's in the one, No on, my head's on the side. So there it is. It's empty. And I made this statement. I'll know where I said it. I don't know if I need to go into it or not. Somebody replied to that one.
Speaker 4: They know.
Speaker 1: That's the first time I got dropped in, I think. So anyhow, with all that going on, I think I said this to you guys yesterday. Actually, you know, wouldn't it be funny giving this whole bringing it to the tension of the public mind again, this whole deep fake thing because they wanted, just like they did the last elections. Oh, watch off of the deep fikes, even going so far with Gavin Newsom being absolutely retarded, just to test the waters and how retarded they can be without people fighting it back. He says, my past miss thoughts as well. But what if they've already recorded a whole bunch of stuff so it appears like they're above the surface with us, But in all reality, those who that they decided they were going to keep because they're useful are deep underground somewhere because something that they know is about to happen is about to happen, and that's why their schedule is cleared. But you would think they would shows things out a schedule if they wanted to pull that off, right, I don't know they have things on for the month after that, So I don't understand why all of October there's no session. I'm sure there could be a rational explanation for that, but if it's never happened in the past, and if it's even less likely that would happen during an election year that close to November, so once that mean they come back for there was no work to do until four days before the election. Doesn't make a lot of sense, doesn't make a lot of sense. And then also you can go look this up. We're going to have another moon soon. Is that related to potential? I don't know. Tug and pull. If we believe in how waves are made, is it going to be another another large body that can actually exert some sort of gravitational poll on us? Is that gonna screw things up? Is it gonna finally alter our very fragile and already starting to shift pullar polarity of our, of our you know, magnetic poles. Is this gonna be somehow related to not neighbor but maybe, but also like the the Chan Thomas book, the Anam and Nave story, where these cyclical cataclysms come by and it's actually like there's a frozen layer that somehow melts and shifts or whatever. So just the crust layer moves like the core if we believe in the ball model, if we don't, whatever I'm just saying, and then it could spin rapidly and just throw everything basically to a wall. It's flat, And they found clusters of fossilized decay a matter with tropical you know, plants in their mouths still in a frozen tundra and It's like, because why because the earth changed or because the this positioning of the crust moved and put places that were once frozen in a tropical area, you know, closer to the equator. You see what I'm saying here, and then places that were once frozen or now not. And then you know, you can look at the Sahara allegedly being a you know, giant lake. At one point there was plenty of water in Egypt. There's erosion lines, things to think about. Speculation could be fun as long as it doesn't end up being true. That's when it starts to suck. All right, there was something else in here, but I don't know if I'm gonna Oh, yeah, we went over the whole stupid nonsense about Donald Trump. He had the big threats on my life by Iran. Yeah, because Iran is the one he wants to go to war with. So now it's all around. It's all just putting the seeds in the heads of the minds of people. They need to manipulate and steer their opinion. Apparently, who is this, who is this? Who is this? Who is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Alex, Alex said Boeing on strike Already, Lockey just added a huge building and a large fence around the whole facility at King of Prussia Mall. I bet there's going to be some trumpets in the sky in that area, if there aren't already. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, I guess I'll read now just a little bit, but I gotta get out of here and get stuff done. Yeah, send me cool stuff a lot, so thank you. Yeah for those of you who contribute, either sending me stuff on Instagram, sending me stuff like you know my email address. If you want to send me stuff here, let's go to the banners. So it's Ballbusters at outlook dot com. If you ever have a story of link or something like that you want me to look at, you can send it to me there, or you can just get into the telegram group, which is t do me backslash capital letter for each word, but it's obviously all strung together, no spaces, Ballbusters Studios. For as long as that lasts, I might change. I might have to swap this over to Bradian dot social or Bridion dot io at some point, because we've heard what every hell's name is? Is it Pavlov? What the hell is his last name? The guy from the guy from a telegram who got detained and arrested, caved in, given the FBI backdoor to hand everything over on a silver brider. And you know how they don't like you talking badly about the protected class of chosen ones, self elected chosen ones. I could just say I'm chosen, right, if any I identify as a chosen person, how about that it's not particularly the ones that, not particularly their group. I'm just chosen, you see, I chose to choose myself. Sounds like a rush song. Now, all right, let's get into a little bit of this. Let's do it. Then I gotta get out here. Virus mania. I want to get to the even flu section, so I might skip around a little. I'm not saying that there's not anything important, but establishing the pattern of what they're saying, and then adding what I've gathered from other books, like Dissolving Illusions talking about the industrial pollution, and you know, the toxic water. We discussed that a little bit too, the stench of it, the fecal matter in it, the urine, the industrial chemicals. People were drinking this and getting sick, and then oh my god, it's smallpox. Virus rights all cover ups for their own contamination, all cover ups for their own medical mishaps, but deliberate eugenics program to weed out the population by slow torture and poisonous drugs. What's we were in and I got changed up? There we go. Let me see what the comment says, Pavel, Yeah, Pavlo, you know, more like that somebody rang a bell and he started salvating. All right. So children were suffering horridly from the side effects that the drugs tested on them. This is going back to what we were talking about with the first video that we watched, according to journalist Liam Chef, who broke the story in early two thousand and four on an alternative website, and children who didn't want the substances were even forced to take them. For this, plastic tubes were sown through the abdominal wall by surgeons through which the substances can directly can be directly injected in the stomach. Here's the thing. Once they get that positive test, they regardless of you feel ill or not, they were strong arming people. Now I'm not talking about the children here, I'm talking about the general population. Strong army people and the starting to take these drugs. They didn't say, okay, well, your immune system seems to be a little weak here. No, because they already had their antibioty test. So it's a virus and the only way to fight a virus is to kill you in the process. Sure, but did they check their nutrition? Did they check any other environmental factors they check to see if there's any contaminations. Did they check to see any of that. No, of course not, because they're single minded on this idea. It's not and they can't be this stupid and blind unless it's on purpose. And at the higher levels that is exactly true. And then there's too much stake in the game because if they can come up with a new thing, there's so much more money to be made for the people that are the lower levels. The top people just want the human suffering. They don't they print the money. It doesn't mean anything to them. But the people who are looking for clout, looking to have their name in a book for having discovered something new looking to you know, create a new poisonous drug to administer to people. They're all either clout chasing, looking for recognition, or playing preventative loss of monetary gain by not looking at anything else and not trying to just strengthen the human body so that it can fix itself. And this is why doctor Glynnon's information is so freaking important because you can say it, you can hear it, you can yeah, yeah, but until you start seeing just how deeply disturbing and how deeply entrench this stuff is and understand just how absolutely valid it verified and true. What doctor Glynnon says in contrast to this, that we're looking at this all wrong. You don't go after thing inside you. You just make yourself stronger and then you, yourself will be able to, through your bodies innate intelligence, fix most of the problems. And then if you need a little tweaking, there's the homeopathic remedies. But you start by building up your nutritional needs. And why are people able to go deficient for a long time, Well, they're not because they don't live healthy lives. When they get older, things start to break down. They might not associate that. Originally I had a bone break in my fist by when I was punching something. And this is a long time ago. This was this risk, the one that sell jacked up, and it was brittle, and then I find out the kidney thing. I must have probably had something going on at that point, because it didn't make sense I had broken the toe just running to catch a frisbee. I felt like I stepped into like a sand pit and it broke. And then they also told me I had two weeks worth of of healing, because they don't know anything that they're talking about when I went in there like two days later. Yeah, you have two weeks worth of healing anyway, So let's see for this, plastic tubes are selling dealble synaasens through which the substance could be directly injected into the stomach. So when they were being when they were went and take their drugs, they were forcing them to take them, and they're doing it through a surgical procedure directly into the stomach. The result and by the way, anything that's injected into you is trying to bypass your own digestive system. They don't want it broken down. Well, then that's not natural and it should never be done ever. Ever, nothing I would. I don't even like the idea. And there's absolutely no use if you read murder by injection for any type of just you know, an ivy with a saline solution bag. What is the point if you're super dehydrated like that, you got other issues going on, there's no reason for them to stick anything into you that they can while you're sleeping, and once they've sedated, you stick another needle in there and shoot something else down in It just makes it convenient because you don't feel it all right. The result brain and bone marrow damage, which could probably lead to leukemia I'm imagining on the bone marrow part, blindness, strokes, and some children also died, according to Chef. Then Post seized upon the story and ran the headline AIDS tots used as guinea pigs, a term which the BBC also used for their television documentary Guinea Pig Kids two thousand and five. And official investigation ultimately came to the conclusion that government funded researchers who tested AIDS drugs on fostered children over the past two decades, two decades, twenty years of this shit violated federal rules designed to protect vulnerable youths, the two youths. This finally prompted the New York Times, which is otherwise always the first on the scene on the subject of HIV AIDS, to take up the highly explosive topic as well with a decidedly different spin. Now here's the discussing spin doctors here right, the people who who play Uh, what's up? What am I trying to say here? Preventative measure? I don't know what I'm trying to say. In an article, two Predetritions were quoted as saying that to have withheld promising this is it? This matter, I said this, this is going to come up. To have withheld promising drugs from six children just because they were in foster care would have been inhumane. How convoluted is that statement? They weren't ill, some of money of them were not ill. But they're completely fantastical, imaginary, whatever the hell they think that the PCR test is telling them, because they don't even know what they're looking for. They just see a common alien threebody. Oh, so that positive doesn't mean anything. They weren't sick at the time, but they were killed by these freaking drugs. But what they'll say against their own will, as they had mentioned, or the infants who have absolute no idea what's going on to them, And that's a horrible thing that they could actually even do this. How could you do this to a child, a baby. To have withheld promising drugs from six children just because they were in foster care have been inhumane. Remember that in boycott the New York Times, and if you ever see anybody that works there, punch them in their face. And there is impressive evidence that the children were helped by the medications. Bullshit. Details on the evidence, however, were never offered up. We even requested that authors of the Times article named the studies that prove these statements, but there was no response. This might seem incredibly I'm surprised this author isn't hanging somewhere. You know, all of a sudden became suicidal after writing this book. This might seem incredibly shocking, but it is all too common in AIDS research. I have scoured the literature for evidence that the anti HIV drugs actually prolonged the lives or at least improve the quality of the lives of the children given these drugs, but I could not find any support of either possibility, says AIDS researcher David Rasnik. Another name that's school suspicious. For example, the study LAMA in HIV Infected children by Lewis and Company not only has no control group. But the authors also acknowledged that the anti retroviral study compound leamividde. Right, lamividine acts as a DNA chain terminator. Well, that shure sounds like it's promoting health and well being, and there is no data in the paper showing that the drug does anything good for the children. Well, you know, when you start messing with the DNA, you're causing cancers. On the contrary, among the ninety children in the study, eleven children had to be withdrawn from the study for disease progression, in other words, it didn't work for them, and ten because of possible lemividine lamividine related toxicity, and six had died. But the AIDS orthodoxy continued along its own path, calling the trials involving children so resounding in their success. See, it doesn't matter what the reality is staring them right in the face. They're going to ignore all that, ignore all the things contrary that anybody can plainly see. And just because they speak it, it's the spell. The spell has been spoken. And it's so crazy how this works in the public that the tests are now being spread out to Asian and Africa. Good, let's go poison similar children some places where it's a little bit safer from scrutiny. According to Annie Bain, spokesperson for the Columbia University Medical Center, same culprits the same institutions in the most wicked acts to mankind, which was also involved in the trials. This is not unusual for AGE Research often goes into poor countries to carry out its medical medication trials. This is also true for trials of the efficacy of so called MicroB microbicides, which are said to prevent the sexual transmission of HIV and from which so much is promised, versus be determined that it's that is what it is. They don't even know what the nature of this thing that they call HIV is, or if it's even a thing. Marvelous microbicides the intervaginal intra vaginal gels could have could save millions of human lives, announce the Lancet in two thousand and four, then qualifying their hosts by adding that first someone has to prove that they were so, I need giddy pigs. Again, nothing has been proven at all yet the miracle has already been announced far and wide right right, They don't even know if that's a thing. But they're already good marketing, right. But making these statements and being in a place of authority, position of authority where you're the scientist, you're supposed I've already done all this research to verify your statements. People assume that the assumptions kill that that that is what the conclusion would be that they they did all the experiments, they did all the study, and they're telling us that there's a really high probability that these would be helpful. Right, another fault statement. They all work for the same entity, and that entity in the lower levels is profit driven, ego driven. But you can't be in those positions and be that stupid to not know that your your lives are harming and murdering people. Experts at the Lance and continues. Experts at the Lance and remember experts as the Lance continues. But there's the fake experts were of the firm opinion that microboscides will only reach every This is scary because these are the people that sit in court and however a way, their influence will say one thing or the other. These quote unquote experts, scientific experts, either hey, we we want to get this guy convicted, on something. You know. It's like, bring in the experts. They'll say what we want them to say. Experts, as the lance that continues, were of the firm opinion that microbicides will only reach everyone who needs them if large pharmaceutical companies get involved. Oh yes, bring in the large pharmaceutical companies, the ones that have absolutely no bias whatsoever, no skin in the game. In the remotest part of Thailand, you can buy a bottle of coke. We want microbes. We want microbes to be available like that is what they said. This is all the more striking if you consider that the first microbicide tests of the act of substance in oxyl nine ended in catastrophe at first and nine was also glorified by researchers as a microbicide with ideal potential by chrobicide with ideal my potential microbicide because in vitro test tube studies pointed to its effectiveness. Nine hundred sex workers from been in in the ivory coasts of South Africa and Thailand were selected for the clinical trial, which involves smearing gel laced with N nine into their vegi nos. But the jail only had no medical The jail had not only had no medical efficacy, as uneds admitted, it also damaged the poor women's epithelial cells. But they got rid of them sex workers, didn't they? And maybe that was the point Act study nineteen eighty seven a gigantic botch up. If there's if there is, say, if there is really doubt about whether a standard treatment is effective, the FDA should require that clinical trials of new treatments have three comparison groups, new drug, old drug, and placebo rights. Marsha Angele, former editor in chief of the New England Journal of Medicine for AIDS research, This is a lot of people probably assume that this is how it's done. They assume they might not even know the process, but they might. They probably assume that the research and the studies and the shit that's And look who funds the nih Rockefeller Foundation, the pharmaceutical companies themselves conducting their own experiments in house, And what do you think the results are going to be in favor of them or against their own investment? What do you think? Take a guess. And this is why it's so funny that people like our little buddy, I'm not gonna say his name drinks his own piss because of an NIH study that they say there's specialized stem cells. Why do they say they were specialized because they don't know what the fuck they're looking at. But they're just going to call them stem cells so that they can get people to do the public shaming rituals that they do during satanic ritual abuse on themselves willfully. It's all a bunch of waste products in there. They're not filtering it, they're not doing any of that stuff. They're just drink the dude peas in a cup and drinks it every morning. For AGE research, this meant that for AGE research, this meant that the Facebook group had to be introduced to medical trials for their were justified doubts that the efficacy of AZT, the standard each treatment had really been had really be proven. Ben, I think it has to be been proven with the nineteen eighty seven fishcal study. John Nathan, I can't remember his name, That's why I'm not saying it, God damn it Jonathan something rather Otto. Yeah, Otto, that's the one who drinks his own paid asked me like I was the idiot. Why I didn't when our first and last conversation journalist and Harvard analyst John that's one of those things that's on my Patreon deep down if you're looking for it. Journalists and Harvard analyst John lewis Den, who has viewed the FDA documents on the official study, came to the conclusion that the study was fraud. The Swiss newspaper term the experiment a gigantic botch up. In NBC News in New York branded that the experiments conducted across the US as seriously flawed, criticism which is not to be found to the rest of the maitream media, either because the statements of the AIDS establishment are completely trusted, or because, like The Zeitung's scientific editorial staff, one simply does not know of even such a significant study as the official and company official experiments were in fact stopped after only four months after nineteen trial subjects in the placebo group, those who did not receive AZT but rather an inact of placebo, and only one participant from the so called veereum group those who were officially taking AZT had died through this according to the age Estallish, and the efficacy of AZT appeared to be proven. How does that even make any logical sense. They died on both sides, whether they took it or not, and act is period to be proven, but the argument doesn't add up. A clinical trial observation period of only four months is much too short to be informative of considering the usual practice of administering AIDS medications over years or even lifetime, and since long term studies are missing in these and other medical research fields. In the USA, for example, around one hundred billion dollars is spent annually on medical research. This figure has doubled since the mid nineties, and almost a third of it comes from tax dollars. Aren't you lucky? Aren't we lucky yet to poison people, to find a new way to mandate something to force upon your children. Otherwise, sorry, you can't go to school. They're using your money. This is why it's participation even. This is how they get your consent. This is how they get your subjugation to the system through taxation, which they then used as a weapon against you. Yeah, long term evaluations of pills and treatments are criminally neglected. Just one point six percent of the one hundred billion dollar budget is allocated to long term studies, and zero percent of it is allocated to studies of nutrition and clinical nutrition right for patients taking medications. This is like Russian roulette, states British doctor Robert Cayliff. The AZET study was I was financed by AZT manufacturer welcome, So here we go. Today it's called glassow Smith client. But this is the Welcome trust. Guys. The EZC study was financed by the same people who are behind the World Economic Forum. Yeah, and they don't want to depopulate anybody, do they, which is clearly a conflict of interest. But somehow this sloppiness of the official study didn't bother anyone, especially not the pharmaceutical groups nor the media. Oh and doesn't this start to like not connect already with what they're doing did with COVID and what they're about to do with Davian flu. Don't worry, we'll get to that as well, stars and the Avian whatever the fuck it. Maybe it's especially in pharmasico groups, for whom AZT would become a cash cow. It was actually said that AZT was worth its weight in gold. Yet the official studies double blind requirements, according to which neither researchers nor patients were permitted to see. It's worth its weight in gold. Before it was a complete travesty and failure. The guy who created it said it was the biggest waste of time he had ever put into anything, and it was too deadly to use. And that was in the sixties. Now, because of manipulating the minds of the public and scaring them these fear tactics, now it's worth its weight in gold. That's how they turned. They polished a turd and instead of just bronzing that turd, they plated it with gold. All right, So the official study double blind requirements according to which neither researchers, researchers nor patients were permitted to know who was taking AZT and who was taking a placebo, were violated after only a short time and their desire to be given the alleged wonder preparation. Patients even have their pills analyzed to be sure that they were among the group receiving the medication and not the placebo. So this is this is already this right, the sy up working on the person. So they want this, We want the poison because we've been told that that's the thing. That's the thing to take. Who knows, maybe if they weren't taking poison that was further destroying their immune system, their body would have bounce back if they were on a healthy diet. But they don't let you get that far, right, because once you get that positive test, whether you're sick or not or have anything, they're going to start putting on a drug that's going to present the same exact thing that they're saying that this quote unquote disease that they just made up is doing to you. That way, it's either you died because of the disease, or you died because of the disease, not because you didn't, not because you were poisoned to death by their drugs.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: FDA documents also revealed that the study results were distorted because the group that took AZT and had to battle the adverse side effects received more supportive medical services than the placebos subjects. And you understand what I meant there, right, the appearance and how they're going to play it off, sea just move the appearance and how they're going to play it off is because it's presenting the same type of symptoms, because the drug is doing the exact thing that they're saying that the disease does. And that why I think they actually manipulate this same type of philosophy when creating these types of drugs for these types of conditions, or they just tailor the conditions that they group the symptoms that they group under a certain drug name, I mean under a certain disease name to pay with the drug that they're about to give the person so that it's like masking what's doing what. But I see that as them using the homeopathic philosophy in reverse to harm people so that it's matching symptomology. Is they turn all good things inverted, right, Like if someone tried to invert things that you do, you should be like, wow, it must really be a good thing that I'm doing because they've they've gone through the time and effort to try to thwart it by this type of fuckery. For example, the ACT group had thirty patients were kept alive through the multiple blood transfusions until the end of the study. In the placebo group, on the other hand, this was only true in five cases, so transfusions were keeping them alive longer on the ACT side, and that's how they said the ACT was better even though it wasn't a one to one comparison. On the other side, who wasn't take who was taking the palcibo. There was widespread tampering with the rules of the official trial. The rules have been violated coast to coasts. That lead NBC reporter Perry Pelts in nineteen eighty eight adding that if all patients with protocol violations were dropped, there wouldn't be enough. You know, even if they said this on the TV at that time, when people are freaking out about it and that's the only thing that they think is going to save them, it doesn't matter. This goes. They can tell you this, They can tell you this, and it doesn't even penetrate because you're thinking survival mode. I need to look at that drug. When preparing this report, we repeatedly tried to interview doctor Anthony Faucher, you probably the most powerful AIDS official in the USA at the National Institute of Health, reports Pelts, but both doctor Fauci and the FLEET Drug Administration Commissioner Frank Jung declined our requests for interviews. These are the experiences of practically everyone who has criticized the theory of dominant AIDS medicine. The renowned British doctor and epidemiologist Gordon Stewart, for instance, said, I have asked the health authorities, editor in chief and other experts experts quote unquote concerned with the HIV AIDS, repeatedly for proof of their thesis, and I've been waiting for an answer since nineteen eighty four. Harvey Biali, co founder of Nature Biotechnology, said, I am very tired of hearing AIDS establishment scientists tell me they are too busy saving lives to sit down and refute Peter Duisberg's arguments, although each one assures me they could do it in a minute if they had to, well, then take that fucking minute. We also contacted leading mainstream mass media and specialized journals, including The New York Times, Time, Der Spiegel, Diezeit Stern, and a bunch of others. I'm not going to try to pronounce Nature Science asking them to send us clear evidence that the existence of HIV has been proven. That's so called HIV antibodies and PCR viral lood tests, as well as the CD four helpers sell count specifically diagnose HIV AIDS. The HIV is the soul or primary cause of the diseases grouped together as AIDS. That HIV is contagious and can be transmitted through sexual contact or blood. That anti retroviral preparations are effective and prolonged lifetime. That the AIDS statistics proclaiming proclaimed by the WHO in the UNAIDS are sound. That not that United Nations. I don't know if that is that non viral factors such as drugs, medications, and malnutrition can be ruled out as primary causes. Nice touch there, toxic overloud, environmental factors. Can you bull all those out? But today not a single study has been revealed to us, not even from any of the main orthodox scientists and journalists we queried. This includes Nature writer declan or Declin Butler, who wrote in the world renowned journal in two thousand and three. Most mainstream made researchers strongly dispute these statements that there is no proof that HIV causes AIDS. They refute the statement that there's no proof that it causes AIDS because reputation, lots of pressure, lots of money, lots of potential sudden what do you call it, sensations of suicidal tendencies If you don't follow the lie that HIV is contagious and so on, but Butler failed to respond to our request that he provided that he provide evidence of this in the form of relevant studies. We also contacted John Moore of Cornell University in New York, who was quoted in Butler's Nature Peace, and who thinks revisionists are best ignored. They are leading an unwinnable debate based on faith not fact. Well, that's a pretty inverted statement, since that's what they do. But when we ask more if he could name the factual evidence for his hivehicles as equals death sentence theory, he responded by calling these critics the HIV is a pussycat fact fraction and charge them with pure stupidity and malice. Scientific historian Horace Judson writes that central to the problem of misconduct is the response of institutions when charge is erupt again and again. The actions of senior scientists and administrators have been the very model of how not to respond. They have tried to smother the fire. Such flooded responses are altogether typical of misconduct cases. So these opinions were never known by the official trial subjects. After four years eighty percent of them have died. A short while later, all of them were dead. This is shocking, but not really surprising, considering that AZT is an extremely poisonous chemotherapy like medication invented by researcher Jerome Horowitz in the nineteen sixties. Horowitz's goal had been to develop a DNA blocker, which inhibits cell replication, to kill cancer cells, but his testimized perish from the extreme toxicities of AZT. Horrowitz says, on paper, logic was impeccable, but in reality it simply didn't work. Summarizes BusinessWeek journalist Bruce Nussbaum and his book Good Intentions how big business and medical establishments are corrupting the fight against AIDS, Alzheimer's cancer, and more. When the experiment and when the experiment ended in failure, so in a way, had the first half of Horrowitz's life disgusted, he turned on to AZT. Horowitz himself said he had. Horowitz said he was so kloyd with the drug that he dumped it in the junk pile. I didn't even keep the notebooks. Well, that's convenient. AZT was so worthless to him. That's his quote that he even didn't think it was worth patenting. The AIDS therapy dilemma. Well, now he's had a lot of money, I guess, because he would have had the patent if he didn't get the pat I don't know if he did. The eighth therapy dilemma. AZT was in fact stored away instead of being dumped it as a toxic waste, and when Aid's mania surfaced in the nineteen eighties, it was pulled out of the cupboard again and the AIDS virus hypothesis, just like the many other virus theories for serious illness like leukemia, breast cancer, multiple sclerosis, would probably have disintegrated long ago if not for AZT. In nineteen eighty seven, it became the AIDS therapy, even though in the recommended dosage it was absolutely fatal, absolutely fatal. Yes, age is such an epidemic. See how this works in their favor. See how deadly this disease is. People are dropping dead against in spite of all of our efforts. No, it's your efforts that are killing the people. The medical community ignored the possibility that AZD poisoning was the cause of death because they still had stuck in their minds the pictures of the first aide patients in the beginning of the nineteen eighties, who certainly looked as if they had been struck down and carried off by a deadly virus. Stop moving on. So when doctors looked at these AZT patients in nineteen eighty seven, they refused to make any connection with the highly toxic anti viral AZT. Their belief in the deadlines of oh sorry, their belief in the deadliness of HIV was so firm they can't see the force from the trees that they weren't even shocked when all patients died within a short time, right, because it was the disease certainly not them. And so with the fish study published in the n e j M New eng the Journal Medical Medicine, right, these doctors believed it works and still alleged to have tangible proof of ASTIS efficacy. So these are people with scientific brains looking at it and being right over the top of this study and still coming away with the incorrect observation when we can see it from a mile away the rise of the expert. Shit. But also this is and this comes down as fact, and this is what I think some people misunderstand when when Diego Garcia Dwayne says this, that they ry on facts because of what he's saying, is this notion that these facts that were being presented are actually fact. It's coming from the scientists, coming from the expert. It's coming from the scientific expert. And they are infallible, is what that means.
Speaker 2: And here you have it.
Speaker 1: Allegedly highly more educated than us. How they more high level of IQ and us can walk away from something after having been that close to it and still get the exact inverted perception of it HIV and these are the people that are in charge of every epidemic, every scare tactic. HIV mania appears to cause its own range of symptoms, primarily a strong bias against the facts, including that chemical substances like drugs or prescription medications, particularly anti viral, are extremely toxic and can trigger precisely the observed symptoms also mentioned on package labels, which they aim to prevent destruction of mitochondria, anemia, bone marrow, and consequently immune system damage, the exact things that happen when they say that the death the disease does. In the end, a vicious circle arises for alogists have no proof of their thesis that virus triggers the diseases grouped together on the term aids, so they consider proof to be collecting proof to be collecting subjective and subjective information from clinicians who assert that this is just awful to assert that medications are effective. But in industrialized countries, doctors very often treat patients not because they are sick. A large proportion have no physical complaints whatsoever, but rather because they have tested positive. They show only a certain number of helper sells or which they don't even know what this stuff means. They've made up with this stuff means. It's a snapshot in time. Could we have anything to do with their diet, their mood, anything can change things. And we don't even know what the hell the levels are supposed to be. But this is going to be a marker because we said so, and you're not going to know any better. So once we show you that it is what we said is low is low, you'll be like, ah, give me drugs, kill me my life, you'll say, But in reality you're saying kill me. But rather because they have testipos of the show. Certainly, okay, oh for all just tell generation, sorry, tell general practitioners that patients are carrying the deadly HIV, but they don't even know what that is, how to identify it, or any of that. The medications available for this, however, are highly toxic. Their use produces an immune deficiency syndrome. Oh like AIDS. Yeah, their use produces AIDS and exactly fulfills the predictions of the virus hypothesis that people will become severely ill and die. Isn't that convenient? No symptoms, This is COVID all over. This is this is what they've replayed with COVID, and they're gonna be about to replay it again. Healthy people are treated, and worsening health is then attributed to the viral illness, which the drug therapy cannot counter because it's the drug doing it. Ultimately, if the medication doesn't have any health stimulation stimulating effects, this is also attributed to HIV's alleged craftiness. Yes, HIV likes to stick and move like a boxer. The virus itself is said to cause treatment resistant viral mutations oh like pleomorphic microzyima, but not because it doesn't even exist in the first place. The patient dies with typical AID symptoms like dementia, wasting, weight loss, and neural damage in their virus fixation. Nobody imagines that the patient dies not of AIDS but of the very medical endeavors me to heal. Some HIV patients who are really sick do respond to antiretroviral medications, but this is because most of these patients suffer from what are called opportunistic infections, infections that occur as a result of an immunological physical weakness, which in turn can have many non viral causes. This means that they are infested by bacteria or fungi. In this context, antiretroviral treatment work like a shotgun therapy, destroying everything bound to DNA, including fungi, tuberculo bacteria, microbacteria, micobacteria, tuberculosis, and other micros. So, by the way, symptoms of tuberculosis were attached to AIDS. Yeah, so did they just rename something though? I don't know. So the therapy sometimes helps in the so called AIDS end stage, but it would actually be more sensible to treat opportunistic infections directly with antibiotics and antiphogical substances. The sensibility of such a treatment model was confirmed by a study. Why do you can't you just build up the body of strength and then maybe it would make it uninhabitable and for fungus. Right, once the body was strong enough to be no longer optidized over sugared, whatever the case may be, then that also repair without the use of antibiodots that are killing other cells too, because they're not specific. They don't go around hunting for certain things, they just kill whatever they contact. The sensibility of such a treatment model was confirmed by a study published in the American Journal of Respiratoryans Critical Care Medicine in nineteen eighty eight. HIV patients positive patients suffering from tuberculosis who received antiretrovile medications didn't do as well as TB patients who received conventional treatment. From an orthodox viewpoint, this is a paradox, so attempts are made to explain it away with immune reconstitution theory. This explanation of all saying that patients help its cells counts rise because HIV is purportedly, purportedly repelled by anti viral preparations. But they're so they're saying to sell it's a drug. We're we're fighting the good fight with their physical condition worse, since at some point in the future they postially at that patient's conditions would then improve. I look at the tables in the affirmation studies, however, shows that increases and help our sales weren't noticeable. Additionally, they didn't even get that right. Additionally, the health of many patients did not improve at all. On the contrary, and diminished health should be attributed to the damaging effects of the anti viral chemicals upon the immune system. Well, we're at one forty one right now. We'll continue this, man. I don't have time to get into the next phase of this, because we're gonna talk about how much full of shit the what do they call sponge ofform data da dad male cow disease not a thing, don't even worry about it, stupid. We'll get into that, and maybe I'll backtrad pedal and talk about the smallpox a little bit and Polio's kind of like because every every example builds upon itself to where you realize everything that they said is completely like childish ignorance. And we've been we've been following this and trusting this blindly for way too long. Way too long.
Speaker 6: And this.
Speaker 1: The true answers are simple, but they're not they're not lucrative. Go get doctor Peter Glidden's membership. Do it today if you can, and you save another one hundred and twenty dollars on the annual one. And that's find here, John to figure out what I was looking at there a second, and then that's not out here. But yeah, we're gonna get into stars, which is you know, REALLYD the COVID not really, it's just another word. It's just you get what I mean. It's all bullshit. You're in trouble. Haha, nice buddy. Uh let's see. Okay, here we are.
Speaker 4: This is us.
Speaker 1: This is rumble, all right, So ray yeah, doctor, get the membership from doctor Peter glinnon doctor Peter Glennon and d Health Recovery site. You click it boom b A A L B U S T E R S. It's either three dollars a month with this fifty percent off, which you can do, but you can also get it for two forty for the entire year, which saves you, which is like getting four months free. Or you can say it's twenty bucks a month. Yeah, all right, which is actually cheaper than what I pay. So there you go, because I do pay. There you have it. And we talked about the computer fund drive or I we already did that, so it gives a go right here boom in the description that ita okay or four fifty away. But I'm not that I would be upset if we got a little lecture because that would be a little bit of cushion in case things cost more than I think they're gonna. What else we got.
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Let me just look at this book. Maybe I can get a little bit more today. Gaith knew that the medicines could kill Faust says a chemical cocktail will toxic side effects that often enough cause death, So an effective tubercular static therapy a combination of four antibiotics over six months followed by a combination of three for three months would then be prefer both to an anti viral one instead. These days, patients are even administered both a berculostatic for drug combo plus an anti HIV treatment and chemical cocktail with toxic side effects that often enough cause death with conventional treatments. The medications are stopped after these So again, even though this is saying this, and even though they talk about nutrition, there's still going about as wrong approaches, because the first approach would be build the body up, especially if you think it's if you think it's got anything to do with back to your or a fun guy. Build the body up, make it an uninhabitable place for stuff like that to grow, and then worry about whether or not you need something on top of that. With conventional treatments and medications are stopped after disease symptoms have subsided, but the belief in HIV prevents this from happening with HIV patients. At this point, the fixation on laboratory parameters come into play. So with conventional treatments medications are stopped after disease symps so, but they're going to continue to give it to the HIV patients, which will get them age and then they'll die, which age is just a condition of the drug. After an interruption and treatment, the viral THEO had measured using the PCR goes up again, as shown without any proof. Mainstream age doctors interpret this as a sign that HIV has multiplied once again, and reattacked the help ourselves with more force, so anti retroviral medication is ordered once again. And when the patient's condition worse, since again HIV is blamed and so the ultimate so the ultimately deadly preparations continue to be used. Gaith knew the medications could kill. Foust says, oh, this isn't from the book. Here was the medicine. The patients died, and nobody asked who was Nobody asked who convalesced. So we ravaged with the hellish electoris, which is medicine worse than the pestilence in these days in the effect, where's the pestilence in these valleys, these mountains. I myself administered the poison. Two thousands they withered. I had to witness that the brazen murderers were praised death all on the az T. The death of Freddie Mercury, Rudolph Nerva, and Arthur Ashe, who by the way, was afraid doncas He knew that the At one point in his life, Arthur ash realized that the drug was what was killing him. But he said, what when my doctors think if I stopped taking it? Basketball? So we'll get it. Yeah, so we'll start here next time, basketball star Magic Johnson. There is no magic in AZT, and no AZT in magic. That's why he didn't fall to the wayside like everybody else. He didn't continue taking his medicine after it made him sick, but he still let his likeness be showed as a as a positive uh case, you know, I mean like a positive testimonial that they're deadly drugs work. So he actually contributed to the multiple deaths that because of that type of manipulation and that type of you know, influence that he had for two separate companies, Abbott and whoever made the East Gatholops got Laxo Smith clin. I guess, all right, so we'll go from We'll go from here, and then hopefully this will be close to the end. If not, I was gonna skip over the rest of the eighth part because I want to get into the stars. I want to get into the Avian flu. I want to get into all of that in the in the mad cow disease. And then you'll see all these examples, all these examples, and I'm going to continue reading when I get on the elliptical today and we'll see if there's any more things. Because I get inspired while i'm reading. But I'm on elliptical, what am I gonna do. I actually did this on telegram once. I was like sweating and I had my phone and I was like doing a little video talking as nothing to do that. But yeah, because the thing is with when inspiration comes a shitty memory. I don't know why that is. I come up with some ideas sometimes that when there's no pen around and no place to type it out, no video to hit live stream and record on, and then they disappear, ideas for things I want to do with my business, Like they're like, that's freaking not great at it. And then dude, I'm like, there's no way I'm gonna forget that. I say it every time. There's no way I'm gonna forget that. No way, it's gone fucking completely wiped out of my mind. Yeah, there's just so many things passing through it all the time that it's like it gets like diluted carried downstream. All right, everybody please help out the show. We're getting so close, so close. Let me read a couple of comments before we bounce out of here. If this was any of it to me, let's see we started. Yeah, at least we're giving pulled murdering polio. Yeah, murdering kids with polio shots and they can do the ordal too before they get blown up. Yeah, idf let those trucks through? I bet Yeah, of course they did. They're the ones that the UN said. So the UN is part of their little collective of the chosen Ones. Also doctor group, yeah, pete drinking enthusiasts. Yeah, because they hang out with Otto. Yeah, I know this non doctor student. Well, not that that means anything anymore. We should figure that out, I know. But the pseudo science from an affluent Australian family who cries like a woman when he goes to Africa and sees suffering because it's more about his his hid than it is about them, and you can you can catch that about him. It's more about his own experience experiencing it, you know what I mean. It's not about the people, because he doesn't have that type of thing. It's about his experience experiencing it, and woe is him. It's he's a horrible human being. And that's some one of the reasons why I think maybe we had a falling out with doctor artists because they're close and I made it. I had that one interview and I kind of put the screws to him. If you want to see, it's in Patreon. That one might. I don't know that one might be on the might not. You might not need to be an actual paid member to see. But it's gonna be buried because it's old otto. You're into some weird Yeah, you're into You're into me, some weird stuff that's funny. Outa's mom, Stop auto stuff, drinking pee, you're in trouble. Everybodys go with the jokes today. I love it. Fauci thought of the idea for AIDS at Bruce Springs Bay. Free cough is kind of is it kind of like a diddy free cough man. And I don't understand baby oil does that? No one ever heard of astroglide talk about with women you freak Come on all right, Uh, awesome work, Thank you for the good one. Poka CVS pharmacy high dress of double off by the Defense this season with flu and COVID vaccines, walk in our book, walk in or book your shots. Uh yeah yeah yeah dude, I like I said before, you know, until I walk into the Albertson's or someplace else with a pharmacy, This isn't in my mind that this is still happening, but it's constantly pumped through their intercom constantly, and I get so enraged, like they're calling people to their to their slaughter. People in a half aware state. Oh yeah, scary. Don't want to be sick because I have barely pay my bills. Now I can miss the work. Let's go get that shot that's going to do all these wonderful things for me. And you know what, I think part of the malnourishment affects the brain, because I think people would be a little bit sharper if it wasn't for that. I would like to see the IQ test performed before and after or ninety days of nutritional supplements. Yeah, I think that. Wow, I think that might actually be something that they look into, because where are all these dumb ass fucks coming from in the least little crunches. Imagine if it's just because they don't get enough nutrition, I'm sure they wouldn't become bright shining stars. And you know they're not going to be like the lawnmower man right become. And that's another movie that you know that kind of predicted the whole AI transhumanism thing, only the movie did that that had nothing to do with the Stephen King short story at all, as a dude eating grass balls ass naked, dark knock and eating like animals and that is weird. Anyway, I'm gonna get the mpox Avion Covid combo shot. CBS has given me a free cupon to Dairy Queen for the first ten thousand. Oh that's nice because I mean in five bucks for a blizzard, it's totally yeah, you should probably just risk your life instead. All right, guys, you know what I mean? Right, And also, as I point out in the descriptions all the time, but forget to do here, uh in the live chat, there's this little thing here that looks like a dollar sign. When you hover your finger over it, this whole circle turns green. You click that and that's our super chat. But it's called the Rumble. The Rumble rants here when ever you're doing last Geame and you want to do quickie. Hey, thanks for your support, Thanks, thanks for the effort. That da da da, It's just like it would work with a super chat. I read your comment and you know you help out the show and Rumble does. Although somebody said some kind of conspiratorial thing that they don't. Yes, they do, certainly do. It just takes sixty days to get it, so and they don't take you. They take ten percent less than what a googlement would take. So it's not that bad, all right, So if you want to do that, that would be awesome as well. And also at anytime I'm not saying this episode because it's almost ober, but like whenever you're here, see this right here, so that is found by clicking that. So you click this little guy here and you can change whatever you want there. It could be did they did they? Did they change that? Hold on? Okay, yeah, you can still do. You can still put type in your own. It's just instead of having it start at one dollar, now the little buttons start at five, which is kind of you know whatever, But I mean you can change it here just by typing it in. That was different. It used to just go up like little increments, but now it doesn't even go in betweens. They changed that because you could go dollar by dollar. Now it's in increments like that, So that's interesting. But you can always change it right here, say three, and then click outside of it and there there you go. Then you take your little thing bump up, and then all right, all right, all right, so there's a way, There are ways and ways to manipulate it, so you don't have to go based off if they're already pre uh preset structure there. Now I'm really out by
Speaker 6: H