Speaker 1: Oh Redal, that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I'm the caj tonight, I'm Raving Lee.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, y'all, little audio issue on that.
Speaker 3: We want to thank everybody for joining us for the Cult Member live Uh this episode. Jonathan had a prior engagement, so he is not going to be joining us on this live.
Speaker 2: But it's all good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: We're going to get into the weirdness as we always do. As always, thank you everybody for joining in. Listen For those that might be new to the Cult of Conspiracy Live combo, if you would like to jump in on the conversation, then hit that hand raise option at the bottom of your screen. Other than that, we would like to get to and stay up to date on the comments this evening.
Speaker 4: If you'll have anything I want to drop in, please do so.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 3: Australian Joe is the first one to jump in there, cunt of a day today, Cult, but blessed.
Speaker 2: And grateful to be here.
Speaker 3: Good afternoon, Yeah, good evening on our end, but good afternoon to you, you beautiful beautiful cunt.
Speaker 6: I do want to say shout out to Timmy Tuto's we see you in here and thank you for your cult member manic package that he just purchased today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Timmy, you're going to bum and beyond over here, Brah, love you to death and thank you absolutely yeah you got it to work. Yes, indeed, all right? Have you Have you seen some of the stuff I sent you today? I have it pulled up, but I don't know much about it. What is these things?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 6: I sent you that apparently the Y chromosome is disappearing and in eleven million years, potentially or less men will cease to exist.
Speaker 3: Do you realize, like that's actually scientifically impossible, because there's no way a woman and a woman can make a child.
Speaker 2: Read the article, I don't know that it showed up on TikTok and I was like, what.
Speaker 4: This sounds like pseudo science feminists bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm be honest, I don't know. I also sent you I didn't even remember. My brain went. I'd rather you actually pulled it up on the phone, because if I have to pull it up on the screen and I have to do the whole thing with the audio and all the things, and it's ridiculous. The chromosome is disappearing? Is this the end of men? We're going to read this this is bullshit. Just so we're clear here.
Speaker 3: It is if men die, the world ceases to exist. Like, let's be very honest here, and for the same thing, if women cease to exist, Yeah, we're all fucked.
Speaker 2: But it I don't I haven't had time.
Speaker 6: I literally was rushing tonight so I didn't get a chance to actually read it. So I'm not one hundred certain about what it says. But like, let's check it out.
Speaker 3: Let's let's read it together, good cult members. What the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: The Y chromosome is a disappearing Is this the end of me? This is from Science Focus, by the way, from the BBC. I honestly could not take this seriously. That's ridiculous, all right. The Y chromosome, responsible for creating the male sex, is on the way out, but something appears to be taking its place.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet it's like a beta thing. Anyways, the in cell chromosome is taking over the Buddha chromosome. What could be a future free of men? Look like?
Speaker 8: Well, gay, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. All the men in we could soon find out.
Speaker 3: According to recent research, the Y chromosome, the crucial factor that determines if someone is male, is starting to fail. In fact, the Y chromosome is already heavily degenerated and could eventually disappear completely. But what will happen once it's gone? Will we have a new sex or would the male species just suddenly cease to exist. We spoke to Jenny Graves Shocker, it'd be a woman speaking on this, a renowned Australian geneticist and leading expert on the Y chromosome, to give us the lowdown on what's going on. First, we need to refresh our memory on sex chromosomes in humans as well as in some other mammals. Females have two X chromosomes. Male, on the other hand, have a single X and a Y.
Speaker 2: Wait, are we gonna become like sea horses? But if males are.
Speaker 3: So, there's not gonna be in I'm not gonna I'm not gonna start shitting on women right now.
Speaker 4: But let's just see where this article goes.
Speaker 2: And Okay, you came to me with this. I didn't start this conversation.
Speaker 3: You brought the article saying that the Y chromosomes disappearing now all of a sudden, I'm.
Speaker 2: The shit lame TikTok Okay, I will TikTok's fucking retarded. That's not a secret anyways. Yes, that's fair.
Speaker 3: These pairs of chromosomes only make up roughly four percent of humans total DNA and determine their sex. Chromosomes come in pairs, but the sex pair is unusual for its difference in males and females. While females have two x'es, which is very large, chromosomes may have an X and a Y. In comparison to the X, the Y is tiny. There are only forty five genes on the Y chromosome and it is just one of these that makes you a male. A few others helped make sperm, but for the others, we don't quite know why they are there. Okay, fair enough, we just can't really get rid of them.
Speaker 2: What I'm starting to feel a bias from the Australian I know.
Speaker 6: Tony says that there are some groups of people where they have X Y females and YY males, some remote mountain people.
Speaker 2: In to Australia or excuse me, Asia, my bad.
Speaker 3: Okay, but these are like genetic mutations. They're talking about the entire human species. The Y chromosome's going away.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's see, let's see, I might be jumping to conclusions. I might be I might be behaving a little hastily here. Let's see, Uh, where did I? Where did I leave off? Here to do a few others help me? Yeah, okay, that's compared to between nine hundred and fourteen hundred in the X. All right, fair enough, the X is a little bit more complicated, if you.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Originally the Y chromosome was similar to the X and had over nine hundred genes, now just forty five or left. Yes, simplistic, just throwing it out easy in nature.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, that's what we're gonna go with. That is the truth.
Speaker 3: Because the sex chromosomes, he's all evolved from completely normal chromosomes that were identical, having nothing to do with sex. A lot of what is left is essentially useless with Again, I'm sensing the bias from this female quote unquote genetic expert on the Y chromosome. It's like a male gynecologist man explaining how your vagina works to you.
Speaker 2: That's what that is. Men can be gynecologists and be good at their job, they have no business in that field. That that's that's like having a legit.
Speaker 3: I can't even find a better example of that, Like a male lactation expert the fuck out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that though.
Speaker 4: Oh but that's that is as incredulous to me.
Speaker 3: It's like having a female testicular expert, Like are you talking about?
Speaker 6: The only male gynecologist I ever even dealt with was like the biggest asshole ever exhibit A. My mom, though, had that gynecologist that was male for like forty eight years and he was like fantastic.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure he was.
Speaker 10: Hell.
Speaker 3: I had a retired gynocologist that was a part of our group in New Orleans as a matter of fact, and he was I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure phenomenal at his job. I stand by my statement. This is a male birthing expert, a mid husband. We're gonna get a little team ye here. I will say though, that the male guynecologists, even though he was a complete asshole, he was way gentler than like half the female guy of coologists that I've been to. And I was like, women, don't be giving a fuck no.
Speaker 6: Because like, you know, we just get all the sorts of procedures with no fucking pain meds.
Speaker 2: While men are like and.
Speaker 3: You would think that they'd be more sympathetic and empathetic today, aren't. Aren't the X chromosomes more empathetic by nature?
Speaker 6: You would think they would be nice about being a female guy in colleges, but instead it's.
Speaker 2: Just like I'm far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, women are fucking brutal. Yeah, uh, moving on here. The reason for the loss seems to be twofold. The one is that the Y chromosome is by definition always in a testicle, never an ovary.
Speaker 2: Well, no shit, sherlock this expert.
Speaker 3: It turns out that the testicle is a dangerous place to be, partly because there is a lot of mutation going on. Okay, for making sperm, a lot of the cell divisions are needed to each cell division in a chance for mutation. That sentence didn't make sense, but all right, maybe it was a type of This can have quite an effect on the chromosome. It's just it's also just not very good at fixing itself up because there is only one.
Speaker 2: In the cell. All right, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Most chromosomes can repair damage, for mutations by swapping DNA with the opposite chromosome. This is a process known as recombination. Well all right, However, because the Y chromosome is inherited alone, it has no swappable partner, unlike its female double X chromosome setup. Okay, that stands to reason. So what does that mean for the future of the male species. Compared to its original state, the human Y chromosome has now lost roughly ninety seven percent of its ancestral genes. The X chromosome, on the other hand, remains relatively untouched. Okay, Yeah, which I also think is interesting because the female might have andrea is how they're able to track like genetics for thousands and thousands of years back. So that would stand to reason if the female gene is more resilient and more you know, adaptable, that it would survive more realistically than why this makes sense to me On the onset, I feel like the title of this article is a bit misleading the men. The male population ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 6: It's that eleven million years, Like we got time, it's it's that eleven million years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: With such rapid degeneration, what does this mean for the male species. Are we on the verge of a world with no human males? When I say rapidly, I'm talking about in the evolutionary sense. Sex Chromosomes evolved in mammals roughly one hundred and eighty million years ago. It has taken that long for why chromosomes to erode to this level. So she's it's funny that people get so upset about the loss of the Y chromosome. My rough calculations are that we've gone. We've got another six or seven million years until the chromosome is completely gone. Yo, this earth ain't got another six or seven million years left rocking, Like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 11: By who?
Speaker 2: By whose estimate?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I it won't shot me. This earth is completely gone by twenty fifty. And I'm being very generous on that.
Speaker 2: What. Oh yeah, how uh there's a long list of possible reasons. No, no, no, no for that conversation.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going biblical, Okay, no, but I mean, well, no, no, no. If we're going biblical, actually it would still be around for a few thousand.
Speaker 2: Years after that. Yeah, you got like seven years, right.
Speaker 3: That's the trial and tribulations. But even after that's over. You still have like a thousand year reign after that.
Speaker 11: All.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not like I'm this is nowhere near bibl here. So yeah, for some it would be a party. For some, some will be having h I did.
Speaker 6: See honey badgeries in his hand, though, honey badger, do you want to speak?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did he leave? No? No, not the honey badger.
Speaker 3: As we're talking about males going extinct, I bet honey badger did have something you want to throw in on that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely anyway, all right, so long story short. This woman got a little that the title was a bit misleading. They're talking about the male gene going extinct, possibly in seven to eight million more years. I said seven or eight.
Speaker 6: She said six to seven. So yeah said six to seven million years. Those that have kids in the chat, I'm just saying, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, so who knows, Maybe it'll happen.
Speaker 2: I sincerely doubt it. All right, hold on, you scroll way down on the chat here. I did not scroll you. Oh, it's just been doing that. Yeah, it's just keeping up with everybody. I already read like most of them.
Speaker 3: But okay, okay, let's catch up here a white boy wizard. Hello to all you sexy mfors.
Speaker 2: What up? What up? There are some groups?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, we read Tony's common a moment ago, Ali Catt.
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys, just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Speaker 3: While I can loved this week's episodes, can't wait for this second Antarctica episode.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, and we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We're probably doing a few more episodes of an Arctica, but not this week or in the next week.
Speaker 2: Probably we're gonna put that on the back burner for a bit.
Speaker 3: There are so many other things to dive in on as far as that continent is concerned, that.
Speaker 2: Each individually could warrant their own episode. So yeah, that's quite a bit, but we appreciate that. Ali.
Speaker 3: Let's see, Grayson, it is this what the aliens are trying to prevent, thus the anal probes, I mean, baby Dude, or alien time travels that came from the Lollipop Club galaxy.
Speaker 2: Rudy. You know, I don't know for a fact if the aliens are trying to abduct just the males or just the females to try to rewrite our dnair things. But like there's a there's a chain of events for sure. However, I will say that anal probing holds no gin or as far as which side of that argument it goes. It anal probing can go all types of directions, male and female. Everybody's got an ass, you know. I'm just saying, yep.
Speaker 3: That's why I have an issue with the guys that are like, oh, I'm an ass man, not a tip man. It's like, you realize that's like borderline gay, right like, because even dudes have asses.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing this out. That's fucking ridiculous. Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna sit here and tell me that I'm wrong?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm an ass person. So but you're a female, right, But you know what, dudes don't have boobs. I'm just throwing about, well, not mooves. We are in America.
Speaker 3: We do have some obese, portlier gentlemen that do, in fact have some moobs.
Speaker 6: I've seen something that could fill out some serious sea cups, So good for them.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, let's see Joe said, Damn, this all is the expert lady making us all look stupid. She I mean again on the onset she was kind of on one there, but she she leveled it out towards the end. All good things. Let's see, I do want to keep up with the chat. Then we'll get back to one of these other articles. Uh the yoke did yo? Happy Tuesday? What's up our resident Jewish correspondence?
Speaker 6: Oh hey, Royce, since you're in here, what we actually we need your for?
Speaker 2: We need your help for for an episode. Actually, we are going to be doing.
Speaker 6: A Christmas series for an entire week, and we would like you to come on and help us out with Christmas and Hanukkah and all of that and traditions and history.
Speaker 10: Okay, for sure?
Speaker 2: Maybe awesome? Wa for sure? Maybe I mean that was a couple of trees for sure. Maybe mean like that was like a.
Speaker 4: Basically best I mean you celebrate Hanukkah, do you not?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well that's that's what we needed.
Speaker 6: So the Christmas series is going to be about traditions and history of Christmas and different types of winter solstice, you name it, different types of uh, religious beliefs during this time of year around the world pretty much. And so it's going to be broken up into different areas and in different religious groups.
Speaker 2: Yea. And so we're gonna do several days full of it.
Speaker 3: And we've also done like the certain types of European pagan traditions. We've talked about ancient Rome having saturnalia and liked dope. Like these things, we've done those episodes before. We have never done an episode specifically about Honkah. We haven't done an episode on Eastern Asian traditions.
Speaker 2: We haven't.
Speaker 3: There's there's a lot of Native American winter solstice gatherings and things like that. There's a lot of more obscure mule Tide bringings that we've honestly never discussed before, and Honkah. Weirdly enough, even though it's something that a lot of people know exists, I would bet I actually most know a lot about it. Until we started talking, I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Like I would.
Speaker 3: I would wager that most Americans don't actually know where it comes from, why the why there's eight candles, who the maccabees are, or any of the situations surrounding it. So I think it would be an interesting one for us to dive in on. If you'd be willing to be our resident Jewish correspondent and speak on it, that would be dope for sure.
Speaker 13: I think my only hesitance only came in front of the fact that though I celebrated it and I know basic history, as far as deep dives on history, that I'm not as cute in.
Speaker 2: It on what do you mean, like when Hanika became like an independent.
Speaker 13: So like like all the events, so like I can tell you this story, but as far as like when a point, what point in history?
Speaker 10: What was going on?
Speaker 13: Like just doing the actual historical research, like I know, I know how to light handles and why, but that's it. I got you, Okay, But yes, that's not something that would be something that I would be willing to to look into more myself and just to getting better at that. And by the way, speaking speaking of which is a fun facts, so the drados there is actually a difference in Hebrew between those that are made in America and those that are made in Israel.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait, hold that, hold that fun fact episode.
Speaker 3: You got about two weeks give or take to do the research into the history and things and then be ready to come and.
Speaker 2: Pick the week of the fifteenth.
Speaker 6: We'll hit you up sometime during that week we would like to do one with you.
Speaker 3: And also I can't wait to learn more about that Drado game. I mean, even at Christmas, y'all can't get away from having a traditional game around gambling.
Speaker 2: I think it's wonderful. I think it's wonderful and I can't wait to discuss it.
Speaker 14: Deeper with you, for sure, all right, no problem.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Royce, did share a meme. Prostitution will now be legal in mom Donnie's ny See. You see a goat with a skirt. That's just great, That's just great. Moving on, Grayson says Australia who banned guns and in them machetes way advanced and then lost a fucking war to emu. I feel like not enough people are acknowledging that the Australian military are solid gents and ladies. I've met some of them. They're great people. But they lost a war on their home turf to flightless birds and they have machine guns and bombs.
Speaker 2: We literally just went over this. I know you have a thing against this.
Speaker 4: That's the domest shit I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 15: Have you ever met an emu at a zoo?
Speaker 2: But like close encounter.
Speaker 3: I've never like touched one. I don't believe I've touched on sure, but I bet I don't know this for a fact.
Speaker 2: Obviously they could kill them with machine guns, but they're not gonna wipe out all of them, at least a massive chunk of them. To reclaim your continent, not just build a fence to say, all right, fine, you get this half of the island. You give him a fucking half, dude, it's all right. Ask Joe. Joe would be the one to know.
Speaker 4: Joe, if you can unmute yourself and speak on this, what is.
Speaker 2: Your take on the EMU wars?
Speaker 3: Because uh, some some might say that that was all Australian's worst hour.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some might say that it was actually more of a pragmatic and logistical thing.
Speaker 2: What is your take?
Speaker 10: Can hear me? I don't know anything about loosing the water to learn more about that, but I'll take an amy, right, I take not the ostriches kill they stand on business.
Speaker 2: If I name you, that might be the most Australian answer I've ever heard.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I reckon the kangaroos even have to be honest, if you I.
Speaker 4: Would think so.
Speaker 15: And yeah they're yo to ship they.
Speaker 3: Can take it up, Yeah I can, they can and also is can.
Speaker 10: It is delicious, really delicious. If you like you know, if you like like there sorry venison, if you like gaming meats, it's beautiful. Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well now it's on the list. It's on the list of things I must eat before I die.
Speaker 2: They have some of the best accents.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree, and I love that. His response was, I don't know about losing the war. First of all, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: That I can't do Australian. I could do Irish, Ok, not Australia.
Speaker 3: But like he's like, I don't know about the war, which makes sense that they would hide that history from him.
Speaker 4: But then secondly, I mean, like I reckon, I could take anything.
Speaker 2: It's a conspiracy they use you know what, maybe it's the aliens, you know what, Maybe they're already using bees now they got them.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should just do an episode on the EMU Wars.
Speaker 6: I guess, I guess we're gonna have to because you can't let it.
Speaker 3: It's the most ridiculous shit I've ever It's it's as ridiculous as America having five hundred underground cheese punkers.
Speaker 2: That is a confirmed fact.
Speaker 3: That is the EMU Wars is as ridiculous to me, but it's still there and it's just a thing that not enough people know about.
Speaker 2: But anyway, thank you for speaking on it, Joe.
Speaker 3: For sure, I would love to see you fucking go into fisticuffs against the EMU.
Speaker 2: That sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: Uh see Australia the hand that rocks the cradle Grayson. As far as the Australia who banned the guns, Yeah, she's she's talking about them jeans.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, love me some Rugby, Yo, same love Rugby? Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I wish America would have more of a Rugby movement take place.
Speaker 2: It's just it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see, Tony says. My wife said that the male guyinos and doctors around the birth activity listen to her way.
Speaker 2: Better than women do.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, you mean men listen?
Speaker 2: What's the That's the wildest shit I've ever heard my life.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I could feel her grabbing one of the weapons from behind me on the wall. I'm not looking, but I just feel like an axe is about to come swinging at me here soon.
Speaker 2: We're sitting the same little small cubicle by the way. Yep, for sure, those wondering, for sure, we are very tight in here, and.
Speaker 3: We then stabbing distance for sure. Uh, Tony says even Texas is frozen. Bro, I don't know. I don't know who ordered winter to the Deep South, but they can have that ship back. I am so over this already.
Speaker 2: And it's not even Chris Tonight like layers we had to wear.
Speaker 3: We uh, we just went back from Yeah, it's thirty eight here right now, and I know there's gonna be people from the Great White North.
Speaker 2: They're gonna laugh and say that's not cold.
Speaker 3: But listen, respect to all of you that you don't consider it cold unless it's below zero.
Speaker 2: I see you, I hear you. Y'all are psychopaths by my standards. That's all I'm saying. It's it's the wildest shit for me. There's a reason why I live this close to the Gulf of Mexico. I never wanted it to get below fifty ever again in my life. The only other option is for me to move to the Caribbean. But like, nah, anyway, Royce, go ahead.
Speaker 13: I just want to say that I've been thoroughly enjoying my back of the warehouse area, where it's probably about seventeen degrees outside.
Speaker 2: You've been enjoying that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: So, first of all, that was a little bit of sarcasm.
Speaker 2: I almost like a juice dry, dry sarcasm. So I was like, zb fantastic.
Speaker 12: I was actually being sarcast like.
Speaker 13: I can pretty much wear a short sleeved T shirt and about in thirties and twenties ies started eating additional layers when it gets down in the teens.
Speaker 2: Are Jewish people more prone to cold?
Speaker 3: This might sound weird, and that might be borderlined a racist question, but I've never actually asked this to you adapted your body, I.
Speaker 13: Mean so we well, I mean I would just say that Jews in general people just know how to bundle up. But it's just I mean, it's just a meat particular thing. I just happened to have, like this body that's just naturally to radiates heat. So I prefer I prefer the cold as because I used to live in Arkansas and New so I'm.
Speaker 10: Familiar with heat and humidity and you can have it.
Speaker 16: My friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the dry heat.
Speaker 3: I like the wet heat. I like it's so sticky. When you step outside, you feel like you just inhaled a cup of water.
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous. Go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 17: All I want to say is it's the Gulf of America, Jacob.
Speaker 7: And second of the reason why I live on the front porch of Hell, that I can keep that frozen wasteland of hail up north.
Speaker 2: There's the reason why the devil went.
Speaker 17: Down to Georgia.
Speaker 7: He's either the Georgia's below Hell, the devil's a fucking Yankee. And all this snow makes sense.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 3: I think that Hell transfers, depending on what your version of it is.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 3: To some people, Hell is a scorching desert at one hundred and twenty degrees. To some it's the height of Mount Everest or Antarctica. An article would be my actual help.
Speaker 2: We were talking about taking the cruise over there. You mean't going?
Speaker 3: No, I would go just to say I stepped foot on and hard to cup.
Speaker 2: But that's it. I'm not taking that cruise like you got me with the Did you see videos of the seas?
Speaker 6: Yes, Once I looked it up in the seas or rolling, I was like, no, that's that is my epitome of death.
Speaker 2: Right there will be in here on a boat. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Out in the water is it bad, but I want One of my life things is actually I want to sucking navigate the earth, but I want to do it on it on an actual like seventeenth century of frigate.
Speaker 2: Good luck, I want you.
Speaker 3: Myf Well, okay, I want to say good luck acquiring of seventeenth century frigate. First off, mad Propsy, if you're able to build one. Secondly, good luck finding a crew that knows how to sail that uh that vessel, because you're not going to do it all by your lonesome.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna happen. Uh.
Speaker 3: And if you're able to do it, I hope you've logged it and put mak a YouTube video out of it.
Speaker 17: That.
Speaker 7: Speaking of which, since I saw a video last night, you're the Cajun night, right, So tell me why.
Speaker 2: They tell me why. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist ahead nothing.
Speaker 17: But yes, but no, there was a video.
Speaker 7: It was a commercial of fucking us a shwimp Atu fey or some ship. But it's this guy making Cajun food dressed as a night and at the end it says from your cage to night And I'm like, when did Jacob, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, that is trademark, So I want I'm writing this down because that's that's a trademarked thing. I want to know who the fuck's cutting in on this ship, although I wouldn't mind sharing it if he's actually a solid guy.
Speaker 4: So like, I don't know, but that's interesting, not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I was completely stoned out my fucking gold and I was dooms going on YouTube and I.
Speaker 17: Was like, you're I'm putting that Jacob book. I don't think that's Jacob.
Speaker 3: So I did think about doing a cooking show at one point in time, But to be honest with you, my brother is a way better cook than I am, by like every standard in metric.
Speaker 2: And uh, the problem is my brother and Sam.
Speaker 3: You know because you were a listener of blue collar bros at one point in time.
Speaker 2: Oh I wish I could.
Speaker 3: But my brother now has a job and his employer like they care about what their employees do in their off hours. If he goes on to the YouTube's and start saying some off the wall shit like he once did, he might actually lose his career over it.
Speaker 2: Why would they.
Speaker 7: Care what their employee does not on company time of company property.
Speaker 6: Most companies care what their employees do now because it shines light on them kind of like the people that were got fired for having that affair, Like they didn't actually like.
Speaker 2: The Coldplay concert.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like they didn't actually like it was their off time. Yeah, but they got fired because they represented the company.
Speaker 3: I think it's stupid just to we're clear. I think it's ridiculous. But that being said, especially in the plant world and that level of industry, most as long as you're keeping it within somewhat of acceptable standards, they don't care if you start putting things up online and saying some off the wall shit and then also somewhere in the mix saying what company you happen to be employed with at that.
Speaker 2: Moment, Yeah, they're gonna feel some type of boy you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't worried about that because I worked at a sugar refinery and the CEO of the company knew that I was what my conspiratorial podcast is about and thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: So like I was covered.
Speaker 4: Not everybody is covered to that level as almost.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 7: I will say that my boss found my show and everything and he was like, so, yeah, you have quite the colorful vocabulary and a strange noise coming from one of your episodes, like the first five seconds and almost as if something's percolated.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you see you see me plating?
Speaker 6: Is it's you making some tea like Greason's drinking, exactly what.
Speaker 2: You were doing.
Speaker 17: As long as you aware all that shit is cut in post.
Speaker 3: Yes, But then now also understand you'll probably never rise to the level of some sort of management within that company.
Speaker 2: And as long as you're cool with that, then you're cool with that. You know. I saw your hand. Yeah, all, Tony, we saw your hand.
Speaker 18: Go ahead, brother, If you want to sail around the world in an old school ship, I don't know how to do that these days. But have you ever seen the movie The Mutiny on the Bounty from the sixties. They actually built that ship to like a seventeen hundreds style and sailed it to Tahiti and around the world.
Speaker 19: That in Hurbricane Sandy. Yeah, Mel Gibson, wasn't that Hurricane Sandy the Mutineers?
Speaker 2: Okay? I was. I'm thinking of a show with Anthony Hopkins.
Speaker 3: And Reel Gibson. Oh, okay, okay, I don't know about that one.
Speaker 18: Then I don't know if they made a more recent one, but the Big Ones with Marlon Brando, and there were some earlier ones too. An actual history in it is completely wrong, but it's still a great It's like an entertaining movie. And they built a ship for it and they sailed it all the way to Tahiti and back and it sank in twenty twelve and Hurricane Sandy of all things, with one of the descendants of the Mutineers on it.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 18: Could google this ship up if you want. Also, yeah, there was a German guy in the thirties who sailed a canoe all the way to Australia and when he got there he got arrested. He hadn't realized the war broke out. Oh god, but his life was okay after that.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, his luck, poor dude.
Speaker 3: I mean, thankfully they were able to recognize one of their countrymen, being like, oh, so you're just a crazy ass ausye. No, actually he was a German guy, like you said, but they're like, okay, so you're just a crazy dude. Was trying to circumnavigate the globe. You're not a Nazi, So like all right, and then of all places you ended up in Australia, Like, there's worse places you could have accidentally wrecked. And then like a three to one female to male ratio on the island, like you're guaranteed a dime just by having a functioning dick.
Speaker 2: Like good for you, brother, good for you?
Speaker 3: You know, say, this would be called Australia the Outback if you will.
Speaker 2: The spider infacet area with the snaks?
Speaker 17: Can I can? I? Can I fight the prison deer?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't advise it, but if you just have it within you, you know what, I would actually pay to watch this.
Speaker 6: Just let me know when you're gonna do this, so I can bring some popcorn and some snacks.
Speaker 2: Also, did you just call kangaroos the prison deer?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 17: And I also called the guasps elepood horse.
Speaker 3: Sam, there's only one spirit animal, you know what I mean? This is something that cannot be duplicated. All right, let's get into it here. Yeah, even Texas is frozen, no doubt, no doubt. We talked about it. Uh Ashton, I just joined and they're already talking about dick and balls.
Speaker 2: Man, I didn't even do that. You're welcome. That was her this time, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: And for the record, that was a female in the article speaking on that as well. So I guess we'll see in seven hunt, in seven million years, if males aren't hanging anymore.
Speaker 2: That's yep. Let's see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you missed, he missed the article. I'll send it to you. It's the y chromosomes is disappearing.
Speaker 3: An Australian woman who thinks that she knows things is saying that men are gonna just disappear in seven million years.
Speaker 2: Or so, it says it. Okay, never mind the next year. Who is a white bitch?
Speaker 20: Get you?
Speaker 2: Yep? Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: Let's see twenty six in Upper Lower Michigan, Upper Lower.
Speaker 2: Michigan, Upper Lower Michigan. I don't I don't think that makes sense out loud Grayson upper and lower up maybe or like in the lower part of missions like mid.
Speaker 16: It's upper peninsula, lower peninsula.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, tony snow and cold crap roads hibernation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's dumb shit. That sounds horrible.
Speaker 3: The island of Lesbos and the Amazons, there is a reason why they were on an island separated from everyone yep, yep, it was indeed. Actually, the island of Lesbos is a pretty interesting historical deep dive, to be completely honest with you. Pop culture, for lack of better words, made it more into something than what it actually was. But as far as a snapshot to that section of time, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like Sparta, Like Sparta was not Greece.
Speaker 3: That was one snapshot of a city state and how they operated was crazy as hell, and like there's a lot of things to look at and dissect on it.
Speaker 4: But a lot of people take that as, oh, well, that's what all Grecians wanted.
Speaker 3: To be at the time. It's like not not really. They were seen as like the wild ones of the day and age two. But yeah, I'm detracting here, Rose yo, fam what up?
Speaker 2: Roads?
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome, Hey, hey, honey Badger, don't give a shit. Wolf of Wall Street. Wrong man Boobs Grayson, Uh, Jacob is right on this. I don't know what that was about, Tony, but I appreciate the confirmation. Uh, female body is different. Booty, Oh female booty is this?
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I help you out. It's female booty is different. I mean it's not. Everybody is a tip person, so oh no, they're not.
Speaker 3: And as a matter of fact, we've talked about this before. When I was in the Marines, we were on duty one night and we took we took a pole.
Speaker 2: We took a polee bitch tits Bob from Fight Club Rip Rip.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we took a pole of every single marine that passed by. And we were in an all male barracks.
Speaker 2: Cool and so. And I've done this over a course of a few years, guaranteed without any shadow of any doubt. Two to one men prefer assover tits. This is a understood mathematical certainty and it just makes no sense to me. But you know, it doesn't have to.
Speaker 4: Life be life in you know it's true.
Speaker 6: Do you love me some Fight Club cat? I will say that's one of my favorite Brad Pitt movies.
Speaker 2: I like it for the fact that the guy was a psychopath and a.
Speaker 6: Whole cult without a lot of things I love about that movie, But I shout out to my man Brad just in that particular movie.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, I think that was for sure, Baby Grayson. Okay, fair enough, Macabean Revolt if I'm spelling that wrong about sixteen eight or one hundred and sixty eight BC.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's the thing. Most people don't know about the.
Speaker 2: Macabean revolt or anything about that.
Speaker 3: So I for one am excited to get the deep dive on the Hanukah and uh all the things and all the other obscure uh winter soe Christmas things we're going to be diving into.
Speaker 6: You've goun quite a few of them actually, that we're going to dive deep into and kind of combine them together in different locations. We feared it'd be a fun thing as you're gearing up towards Actually it'll be dropping all in the week of Christmas, so you're just going to be back to back to back ye of Christmas things.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Grayson, go ahead, brother, Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 5: I'm so used to teams and the chat is like five minutes behind, so some of my reactions are right away and then.
Speaker 2: We're trying to catch up. No, no, it's it's not your fault, but you're like reading them. I'm like, well, I said that like three minutes ago. Anyway, are you drinking tea by the way, camel way, okay tea?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought you were because he had like a nice little tea cup and I was like, hell, yeah, I like tea too.
Speaker 5: I got the fine moug my.
Speaker 2: My mom gave it to me, so oh that's sweet. Yeah, let's see. Oh go ahead, are you.
Speaker 5: By the way, I didn't say this right away. You are doing such an excessional, exceptional.
Speaker 2: Job, and thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I know it's hard to adjust, but hey, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to keep up with all the chats to and all the platforms, and you know, take everybody's uh constructive criticism or feedback into into account.
Speaker 14: So no worries, You're doing great.
Speaker 5: That's all you need. My My other question was, are you guys going to do a episode on the Epstein Files the supposed release or I mean, I haven't even looked through it. I'm just so sick of it, to tell you the truth, because.
Speaker 2: I feel all I know is I'm being lied to daily.
Speaker 6: I was waiting for something to drop quote unquote potentially. Yeah, that's what we're.
Speaker 2: Kind of in watching it.
Speaker 3: We will do an episode on let's call it an update, because it's not gonna be some sort of a final conclusion by any fucking stretch of the imagination. But as more things come out, we are going to be doing a deep dive. But it's like it's the same thing with like the Charlie Kirk assassination. We didn't do an episode on it immediately after because there was so much unknown in the days and weeks, and still to this day that's following, But it's it's become such a source of contention, regardless of political ideations or whatever else that it's like until more concrete things come out, I don't even really want to speak on it because it's all hypothetical in conjecture.
Speaker 2: Same with Epstein.
Speaker 3: I have an opinion on the list that's going to be released and how heavily redacted it's going to be in all the shit, But until I actually see some sort of a verified source on what it is, I don't want to speak on it yet. But yes, to answer your question, when that time does come, not if, but when, we will be giving an update for sure.
Speaker 5: And it just seems that it's gotten a lot harder with disseminating and dissecting all the stuff that's on YouTube and AI generated videos, and you know, it's like now I'm vetting even more and more. I mean, I use chat GPT every day. But it's like it's a good thing and it's a bad thing. It can be used for, you know, propaganda or enlightenment. You know, it's your choice. That's human nature, right, gunpowder blow up, you know, hey, Clara Bridge, or use it to shoot each other.
Speaker 3: Or make really pimp nasty fireworks, like I hear you. So we're gonna We're gonna do that eventually, for sure.
Speaker 16: I appreciate you incredible job.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'm trying. I'm trying.
Speaker 17: There is no try like Yoda sense Oh I love Yoda.
Speaker 2: Did you see the wrapping paper at Target? I saw that today and I was like, you're us, of course there is.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the six seven wrapping paper?
Speaker 2: I actually bought three rolls of it? Oh my god, don't tell nobody, but I bought three rolls of it for my kids. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's is that what Santa's wrapping.
Speaker 2: Santa is going to be wrapping it.
Speaker 6: In sixty seven all the presents because like Santa has jokes.
Speaker 2: No I would say nothing brings in the yule Tide carols. You know, technically it six to seven is evil.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've heard the case that you mean the conspiracies around how six seven is demonic and it's summoning demons to your children's rooms and that you should not allow them to say it.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing weird murmurs whenever you remember the fidget spinners, right, yes, And I remember hearing murmurs that that was actually a satanic sigil and you're activating it by spinning it, and that's it's it's spinning and putting off a frequency that only demons can hear. And I'm like, bro, that's a toy for eighty d kids to stay active and still focus.
Speaker 2: What are we talking I'm doing. If I'm doing anything, I'm being doctor Strange. Okay. If I'm gonna be do you know that that? Yes, because he's been a cumbers snatch.
Speaker 6: He does the whole you know, And so if you're gonna be spinning anything, that's what I'll be I'll be doing.
Speaker 3: My point is that they were they made something quote unquote demonic when clearly it wasn't.
Speaker 2: The lab Boo Boos was another one. Hell we even did an episode on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fucking labooboo that's over here dry hoping a coke can, Like, yeah, we did an episode on labooboos because so many people in the social media space was saying that this is actually Pazuzu.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. If you look at a depiction of the Sumerian demon demon of Pazuzu and then look at this little furry fuck they they're not the same thing.
Speaker 3: They don't look the same. They have an almost close sounding name, and that's about it. But yes, the interway be making things out of nothing. And now six seven, which is it's it's numbers? Uh that yep, absolutely, because six to seven is clearly summoning a demon.
Speaker 4: Hell, South Park has even done an episode on that.
Speaker 2: I love it. I know he was just lasting yeah South Park and was like fuck yes. Peter Teal and JD.
Speaker 3: Vance are trying to figure out why Eric Cartman's like in a coma from doing the six seven joke way too many times, and they're they are convinced that this kid is in cohoots with the bringing on of the Antichrist aka Donald Trump and Satan's butt baby, And it's.
Speaker 17: Like, I love it.
Speaker 2: That's how ridiculous These People is probably the greatest show that it's ever been.
Speaker 3: It's it's up there in the top three, if it's not the number one spot. Honestly, I mean they just it's comedy, genius goes. They don't miss they never have.
Speaker 2: No word animal go ahead.
Speaker 17: Oh right, you just knocking a shit out me.
Speaker 7: But no, oh speaking about the six seven Fortnite just did the whole new season.
Speaker 17: You see six, then you see seven fade in and then six fade out.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, they stay up with the trends though, Like that's how they keep the kids playing Fortnite, is they stay with the trends.
Speaker 2: Really, they're really good at it, to be honest with you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I just so the new old season has a bunch of putting cartinos movies in them and all, and it's like eighties type is it's.
Speaker 17: Pretty cool, not as actually, but it's like a tropical island and all. It's really cool this season.
Speaker 7: But I just can't couldn't help but like to see how that they're talking about the multiverse and everything and like a like a single point regular of the regularity.
Speaker 17: Sorry, woods are hard. I'm the type of Asians.
Speaker 2: I have a heart that has a speech of pediment with the rs, but not the l's like the rest of the Asians.
Speaker 17: Yes, I can announced all the l's you want me to.
Speaker 3: Actually, to be fair, that's just the Japanese. The Chinese have no problem pronouncing l's. But anyway, anyway, moving on, how long? But no, that's no think about this. Lee is the most common surname on Earth, predominantly because of China. They have no problem pronounce in the els. However, cut to World War Two, the passing phrase for checkpoints for American troops that were going and doing the island hopping campaign. They kept changing it up, but they always came back to lollipop because no Japanese can pronounce that word the correct way.
Speaker 2: That's funny, it's accurate.
Speaker 7: I mean, hey, all I'm saying is America made the best instant life's cook you ever made.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying, not once, but twice, damn it, because that's how America does it.
Speaker 7: Anyway, moving on, Oh but no, it's just funny how that they have the They're trying to bring life science into it, which is pretty cool. Also, I don't know if I don't know if it's been said, but apparently the the the veins are sat on a company invisible to us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so we want to do the episodes because we're just sat Barnes. And when we were looking at all the different life science magazines and different magazines and what they're talking about, because that kind of gives you like a general overview.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a weird thing, but I do.
Speaker 6: But like, if you look at all the magazines, it'll show you, like what the science community is talking about.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them was space or AI or AI.
Speaker 6: There was a really creepy AI one but which we'll talk to about later. But yeah, space was on everything. So we're gonna have to get to.
Speaker 2: The space space episodes because there is a lot going on in space right now. For sure.
Speaker 3: I just watched this one guy on Instagram do a whole rant how like mercury is officially out of retro grade and thank God and all these things. He was being very extra about it, as if that has anything to do with anything. Then he also brought up, sorry, does.
Speaker 2: He being all the extra? Does does he have Shugo in this today? Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, without knowing anything else about this, gentleman, you already knew that's that's amazing. But yes, also he brought up that Venus and Saturn and at tune we're also in retrograde and all these other things.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, okay, how would the actual fuck do you know that?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 21: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah, retrograde and is it like they spend the opposite direction? So like, think of the Earth, how it spends a certain way retrograde on these planets when it stops and spends the opposite direction. And the woo woo community on Earth believe that somehow that makes certain zodiac signs that aren't actually zodiac signs because of the way that the calendar works. But they believe that when certain planets go backwards, it has a real life effect on you, specifically because the universe is out to get you.
Speaker 17: And it's like that's what we call lass of accountability.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do want to say since we have brought up the NASA, because like this is interesting. NASA is offering three million dollars to anyone who can solve how to do this one thing in space?
Speaker 2: Can anybody guess what that is? Before I tell it, don't search it, don't search it. Making a woman smile, making a woman genuinely happy, It's really not that difficult. But all right, I about to say, I'm pretty sure somebody has already done that in space talk. I mean, if we're gonna if we're gonna go there, maybe making you know, men be emotionally accountable, that would be a good story.
Speaker 3: But also if it's a female astronaut, they don't have emotion, you, Kidney, they're scientists.
Speaker 2: I will say. The organ is there.
Speaker 6: The new mission is set to have their first woman on the moon and first person of color on the moon, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh, Tony's laughing. Hold on, hold on, Tony, you unmuted yourself just to laugh at that.
Speaker 2: You have something more?
Speaker 16: No, I thought I would have something better to say that this is their priorities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ashton, do you know what it is? Uh?
Speaker 12: No, I just wanted to clarify something.
Speaker 21: Jacob said, Well, so, uh like, you obviously believe in the globe and uh like, so if you're a flat earth, this won't apply to you. But okay, the planets don't literally spin backwards. They destroyed themselves.
Speaker 12: If that happen.
Speaker 21: It's just because of our orbit and our position in relation to their orbits and their position. They never change direction, and it's just how we see them. So like it's it looks to us from Earth as if it's spinning backwards, but it's it's not. It's just all the positions.
Speaker 3: And wait a minute, Ashton, Wait a minute, do you mean to tell me that when mercury is in retrograde, it's actually not doing fuck all different.
Speaker 2: It's just an optical illusion.
Speaker 21: No, yeah, of course, because the g's would experience would literally destroy the planet if it were to go to the opposite direction. I mean that's like, that's scientifically impossible.
Speaker 2: Ashton.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, I agree with you, first off, and second off, I think that you might have the woo woo community coming after you for saying such blasphemy to their cause.
Speaker 2: But you think you're good.
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, I'd also believe in that to a certain extent.
Speaker 21: Yeah, maybe there's some effect that it has on people because there's like a belief in it, first off. But that's about it. That's all there really is. They don't literally spend backwards. That's impossible. I mean, you would see like a tail on them until they disintegrate into nothing.
Speaker 2: If that were at the B say something to B.
Speaker 18: I'm not sure we can really see the planet's turn anyway without a telescope, but the individual planets keep rotating their same direction. It's just that if you're watching Mercury, for example, and it's on the same side of the Sun as we are, you'll see it get farther and farther away from the Sun each evening for a while, until it's ninety degrees from Earth in the sun, and then it'll appear to get closer to the Sun again with each passing day. And I think that's the definition of what retrograde is, and that is something that ancient people would have been able to observe and then correlate it to whatever goes on around them and think this is how the gods speak to us. Even though I'm with you, Jacob, it's just kind of random and people trying to make connections that aren't real.
Speaker 6: Is there any kind of like energy difference, or is there any kind of impact on us physically or if that can be actually scientifically proven.
Speaker 4: If so, it would have to be negligible, right, like the moon.
Speaker 16: Has way more of an effect on Earth than any of the other planets.
Speaker 18: For sure, I believe the Moon, it's real, but for the other planets, they're very, very small effects. Now, when all the planets do align, it can actually lead to earthquakes on Earth because the gravity can be you know, different enough that it can do that.
Speaker 16: But that's you know, barely anything compared to what the Moon does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had that conversation with Flat Earth Dave.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, he was talking about how the moon actually has no effect on our tidal systems, and I'm like, you understand, that's literally how our calendars are marked, Like the Farmer's Almanac.
Speaker 2: Is based off of this.
Speaker 3: And then he said something about when the planets aligned, we should have crazy high sea levels and we don't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, actually we do.
Speaker 3: Two years ago, I was in Tennessee and we had a very crystal clear night where we saw there was like five planets that were aligned, and then our moon lined up with them, and we had record high tidle waves.
Speaker 2: Not tsunamis binding means, but like the.
Speaker 3: High tide was record high tides all over the world, and that's documented. That's recordable things that's been happening since the beginning of time. So your point, and also to your point ravantly, when certain things in the cosmos do take place, they can't have an effect on Earth. I don't know if mercury in whatever the physical science behind retrograde is, if that does have an effect on Earth, or if it is, it's probably negligible.
Speaker 4: I don't know that for a fact. But I feel like it would be.
Speaker 3: Something that we're talking a cunt hair of an iota of a difference in magnetism or something along.
Speaker 2: These lines, you know, I don't know. I mean, it's something to look into, but yeah, what Ashton go ahead?
Speaker 21: So Tony and I think we agree on it because we're talking about the orbit. It's not the rotation of the planets around their axis. And as far as the moon goes, I live on the coast my whole life, and every full moon, I mean not every but a lot of them, you can see the tides come in like three miles into the marsh and it looks like the ocean just rows up to people's houses.
Speaker 12: At that point.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right. So now what is the problem, Raven Lee? What is NASA paying three million dollars if somebody can like fix this issue waste as in like.
Speaker 6: Waste shit, so different types of waste including old clothing and food packaging, but also shit. They want to figure out how to better handle it pretty much for their lunar exploration, and so they're gonna they have now offered to the public for anybody that can come up with a solution three million dollars.
Speaker 2: I feel like waste management is going to try to get with Elon here to get a porta cam put on the Moon.
Speaker 6: I don't know that first, but I'm surprised that they haven't reached out to all the different types of companies that have made like wag bags and figured it out potentially what to do.
Speaker 2: But I am like, I'm confused.
Speaker 6: But they recently announced announced a Lunar Recycle Challenge, a two phase competition people can enter to help NASA be more sustainable when it comes to space space missions. The challenge manager of this scheme and acting program manager for NASA's Sentinel Challenges Kim added, I am pleased that NASA recycle excuse me, Lunar Recycle Challenge will contribute to solutions pertaining to technical logical While I got words needs within advanced manufacturing and habitats, so pretty much they're talking about creating.
Speaker 2: Space stations on the Moon. It sounds like mister Fuller was correct, absolutely, But also, now all I can think is, all right, so the ISS has been up there for years, and the astronauts that are up there doing research they have to shit, and so.
Speaker 3: What have they been doing? I guarantee they've just been sending that out into space? Right, Yeah, and okay, cool, Nobody's like gonna come and worry about that later. But now all I can think is, like, so everything goes on a rotation around the Earth, what are the chances.
Speaker 2: You're getting hit with poop from upstairs.
Speaker 3: On your on yours, on your viewing glass that you're looking at the Earth with that you've actually seen shit that you sent out a couple of weeks ago make its way around the Earth and gets smeared across your windshield.
Speaker 6: It says, as we prepare for future human space missions, there will be a need to consider how various waste streams, including solid waste, can be minimized, as well as how waste can be stored, process recycled in space environment so that little or no waste will need to be returned to Earth.
Speaker 2: They bring it back.
Speaker 4: They bring it back now favorite products and old clothes I get with human waste.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Now grows Tony. Do you know do they bring shit back to Earth? Oh?
Speaker 16: I have no idea.
Speaker 18: Well, actually an Apollo thirteen, wasn't there that scene where they eject the pot into space?
Speaker 16: That was funny, right, But maybe they don't do that anymore. That was fifty years ago, right, Huh.
Speaker 2: God, I don't know now, I don't know.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so NASA is offering three million dollars right now, So if anyone is smart enough.
Speaker 2: Now that's seen from Joe Dirt.
Speaker 3: That seen from Joe Dirt where he's got the he thinks of the space rock, but it come to find out it was shit, and he's like, they see right there, it's a peanut.
Speaker 2: That's a space peanut. Like that's making a lot a lot more. Now it's a whole different conversation now.
Speaker 6: But I know we're going to get back to the chat because we're like sixty eight deep. But I wanted to bring this up because I want to see what everyone's thought process is. So as of today or yesterday, they actually have had a confirmed two people have communicated in dreams, a hundred percent confirmed.
Speaker 2: Interesting, so I have like four articles about it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, they've actually been able to communicate in a dream and they tracked it and were able to process it, and it it's a real thing.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be opening up communication and dream states. Was this like a married couple or a brother sister kind of thing? Like, was there a physical connection between these called rim Space?
Speaker 22: No.
Speaker 6: Rim Space raises one million dollars in seed round to ignite Lucid Dream Revolution and pretty much they improve sleep quality, one step closer to becoming reality for millions Americans. So they raise this money to do this, and then they were able to actually, my gosh, of course I click on the wrong run.
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, thank you a second, all right, says.
Speaker 6: Startup claims to have successfully achieved first chat between two dreaming humans.
Speaker 2: Could unlock new dimensions.
Speaker 6: Says researchers from a California startup claim that they have achieved the first ever communication between two humans while dreaming and what they dubbed as a historic milestone and can unlock new dimensions. Rim Space, a San Francisco Bay Area based nurotech, company focused on elucid dreaming and sleep enhancement, shared that they have now twice had two individuals successfully induce lucid dreams in exchange a simple message. The company claimed that Participation Participation participants were sleeping in their homes on September twenty twenty fourth when they're specifically developed apparatus sorry apparatus remotely tracked pretty much. They were able to track their Wi Fi of their brain waves, blood oxygen levels, heart rates, and breathing dreams sleep. After the company detected this, one of the candidates had entered a lucid dream state. It generated a random word and repeated it to him in over via air pods, and then they shared the word back and forth between each other, and they were able to do it in their own separate homes with each other at the same time, and it goes like it goes. Eight minutes later, the second candidate entered into a lucid dream and the server transmitted to the stored message to them, which they repeated upon waking up, making it marking it as the first chat exchange in dreams. Researchers at rim Space have achieved a historic milestone demonstrating that Lucid Dreams can unlock new dimensions of communication and humanity's potential. So they're communicating in dreams.
Speaker 4: As somebody who doesn't really dream. That sounds like sci.
Speaker 6: Fi, but this is also like talking about enhancing your dreaming ability and your sleepability, your sleep quality and getting into lucid dreams states as well.
Speaker 2: Is what this company is about.
Speaker 6: So I wanted to see what everybody else thought about it because I thought it was kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Sam, go ahead and speak on it.
Speaker 17: All I can.
Speaker 7: Picture is a serial killer using this like Fuddy Kueger. That's all I can picture.
Speaker 4: That is now a real conversation that might need to happen.
Speaker 2: Which is funny.
Speaker 17: Oh it had Yes, I'm gonna call me a walkrom stereotype. I watch anime.
Speaker 7: Have either of y'all watched the SAO, because I could easily see this becoming like a kill game.
Speaker 2: They actually really dislike enemy.
Speaker 4: Give me the full name of it, I might know it's online.
Speaker 7: So the premise of it the first season is they're going it. They have headgear, which is a total dive. Well, they the consciousness goes into the game. Well, it's the guy who creates it is a dick. He makes it whether he pretty much wants to be a god of his own rold that he created. So when they put the game in and the headgear on, they get trapped in the game. Well here's a kicker. If they die in the game, they die in real life. And then and it comes a race against time because they can't take the headgear off. So a lot of they get moved into the the hospitals or whatever. But you would think, well, if they're a game, just take the headgear off, or they won't because if they do, the head gear has it will send micro raves in to kill them.
Speaker 2: It's actually the first season is pretty good. So ready Player one meets Matrix. Okay, Greaty Player one?
Speaker 17: Have it?
Speaker 6: Have you guys actually seen that A clear one? I'm surprised you haven't seen that movie. You would like that movie?
Speaker 2: Check it out. It's on Netflix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a look, probably probably The movie itself is actually pretty good. But there is a show on Netflix that I've I found really interesting. It kind of has the same premise. So they actually get these masks that they get these like helmets that they have to put on, and it's a game, and Aliens sent them these games. They're testing really intelligent people to solve these riddles, and they actually can die inside the game as well, and they're getting like it's a whole it's a crazy plot. The entire story in and of itself pretty much the the thing that we send out in space, the hey, you know, we're nice people, blah blah blah, if you want to come and see us. They actually took that, and they had been projecting it out in space, and then the answer was actually aliens and they had been here as well, like waiting and doing all this stuff for a couple I don't know, it's like forty years or something.
Speaker 17: There's another look that I read as a kid that has a potmise a lot like it.
Speaker 7: It came from an anthology book to multiple different stories, short stories in the book. The book is a Red Heart Chili Red Heart, Chili Wingies. I believe it's a book. Well, it's about this guy, this kid, he goes into a game, a video game, and he was he could this is the only game in there, and whatever that he could, he could afford whatever.
Speaker 17: He so he plays it. It's like an old Space Invaders game. Well, uh, he gets it.
Speaker 7: He ends up beating it, but and uh, he ends up beating it and he's at the final mission, but the store owner ends up if I remember correctly, the store owner ends up taking him. And he said, uh see, this is actually a test to see if somebody, if who find the minds that are quick enough to take out our.
Speaker 17: He said, well, does that mean that you're little cook?
Speaker 7: Me says no, I'm the one, you're I'm here to make sure that you don't end uh my armada, and he kills him.
Speaker 17: It's act.
Speaker 2: It's a really good book.
Speaker 7: And like the Book of Will was really good with a bunch of fucked up the anthology stores.
Speaker 17: It's really good.
Speaker 4: Okay, a fair enough, Grayson, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 17: It kind of reminds me of The Enders Game a little bit.
Speaker 2: I'd like that movie a lot. I like the book and.
Speaker 5: Ready players won.
Speaker 7: But yeah, but we're.
Speaker 5: We're saying they were using like air.
Speaker 2: Pods to like it didn't seem like it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems scientific, like you're getting a pre recorded message and I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to see how much is except via air pods.
Speaker 6: The company has not shared the word, which was allegedly only known to the participant and repeated in his dream state, but his response was then recorded and stored on their server. Eight minutes later, the second candidate entered into the lucid dream and the s transmitted the stored message to him, which they repeated upon waking up, making the first ever chat exchanged in dreams.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 4: So it's one word, m hmm. That could be so random.
Speaker 3: It had to be a phrase, like something that nobody would ever actually say out loud, like wow, that Italian American family behind us at this restaurant is so quiet, Like it's got to be something that will never actually be said by a human being, or something crazy.
Speaker 6: It says that they knew that they knew that they were asleep. I didn't read the entire article, but I will let me look. Dreamy allows a person to perform Yeah, so they entered into him sleep. They are saying that it's successful, claiming that the company achieved communication with two other individuals on October eighth. Yesterday, communicating and dreams seemed like science fiction. Tomorrow it will be so common. We won't be able to imagine our lives without this technology. This opens up the door to countless commercial applications, reshaping how we think about communication and interaction into the dream world.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm crazy When you said commercial applications, all I could think is, oh great, Now they're going to start feeding us ads in our sleep.
Speaker 6: Well you remember the movie with uh Watchman call it Wade. Remember he had the thing with a guy. No, no, no, no, Wade was Oh my gosh, this is an older movie. No, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Old boy had the guy in his chest and he opens up.
Speaker 2: The thing and he's like, oh raid yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Total recall, thank you. And remember how he was that you pay to go into the dream and get the memories that way.
Speaker 2: That's on Mars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so it's it talks about lucid dreamings, next big industry after AI.
Speaker 2: So they're going to push this even just the same amount as AI is.
Speaker 3: So they're making it to where nobody knows what reality is anymore because of AI. Now they're going to start inceptioning our dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's our Actually pretty scary to be honest with you, Like, and this is why.
Speaker 3: I don't believe we're gonna make it past twenty fifty I'm gonna be honest with you, like not it no way anyway.
Speaker 5: With the with the inception of like neurlink, and then we have quantum computing on top of that. Those are principles that I mean, we really cannot understand.
Speaker 16: I have multiple books on it.
Speaker 5: I'm not a physicist, but I mean it's like what's between zero and one, you know, and artificial intelligence on top of that. And I think they're right, you know, the more I look into it, it's like that bridge between quantum intelligence, quantum computing, artificial intelligence, neurallink. And now you're talking about influencing dreams.
Speaker 2: You're good on all this.
Speaker 5: That's your deepest sleep, but your lightest sleep.
Speaker 2: That's your most vivid area of dreaming as well.
Speaker 6: So that that's where a lot of people say acid project acid astro projection happens.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy I don't dream now. Sounds like I'm even more protected than I thought.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, everybody dreams, you just don't remember them, dude.
Speaker 2: I might have two dreams a year.
Speaker 3: I've had sleep studies done on me like because of this. Basically, when I'm asleep, i'm borderline brain dead. My brain's functioning just enough to keep my heart beating and my lungs inflating. Other than that, it's I'm basically in a low dose coma every time I close my eyes, which is also why when I put my head on the pillow, dog, I got a solid five to seven seconds before I am in that coma.
Speaker 2: We don't have this. There are some people, and I pity these people.
Speaker 3: I feel so bad for them that they have to lay awake, multiple people I have known, from the Marine Corps to modern whatever they have to like basically sacrifice to the sun god.
Speaker 4: To get an unbroken hour of sleep.
Speaker 3: And like, my heart breaks for these people, because, bro, I got if I am awake sixty seconds after my head hits the pillow, something is wrong, like drastically wrong.
Speaker 2: That's not me at all.
Speaker 16: I get it out.
Speaker 21: I'm not.
Speaker 7: No, I did.
Speaker 6: But I have really intense, crazy dreams. I always have, and I know a lot of the times when I am dreaming like within a dream. Exception for me was like, oh, somebody actually understands what it's like to have some of these dreams, because like I can actually remember being a dream within a dream within a dream. I've done that before in my dreams, and I was like whow and I thought about it inside my dream, I was like, man, I hope that movie ain't real.
Speaker 2: And I get stuck in here like, so.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you able to take control of them whenever you realize that you're in a dream orre you able to just like fuck off and do whatever you want at that point?
Speaker 12: Some of them?
Speaker 6: But I also I have a lot of deja vu happened in my life. And what happens for me specifically is I dream about scenarios and I walk down both paths, so like, I'll go down one way and I'll see all the shit that can go wrong on one side, and then I I'll it like rewinds itself like a loop, and.
Speaker 2: Then I go back the other side. And then it's like, well, you know your choices, make them how you want.
Speaker 6: And then I'll be in a situation where I'm like, holy crap, I'll have deja vu, and I'll stand there for a second and be like, okay, so if I do this, I'm gonna have this response and I don't want to do that. It doesn't always happen, but it has happened to me so many times that I think there's something to you dream walking and there's something to you actually having this. And I definitely have had dreams that I've had since I was a child where I've lived past lives and I do believe in reincarnation because of just my dream states alone.
Speaker 2: So that's that's insane.
Speaker 6: Like I could tell you everything about certain times and places that I didn't even know about, but I've dreamed them since I was like four years old.
Speaker 3: Have you gone back and done research into that place in time area of the world to see like what line.
Speaker 2: What in particular? Yeah, yeah, m hmm. It's kind of it's kind of wild to me.
Speaker 6: But dreams are pretty intense, and sometimes it's just I have I wouldn't say premonitions, but I would say that I can tell, especially those that are in my closest circle, when something is going to happen, or like I just have a bad feeling, like a gut feeling that just nags at me and I can't let it go, and then I'll start dreaming about things and then it just continues to persist and I'll have to, like eventually I'll say something because it's like I just can't let it go. But it makes me sound like a crazy person. But you know, hey, people are all weird on this cult.
Speaker 3: So oh no, We've heard so many different people have so many different opinions on dreams. At this point, you're you're one of the group, but I am. I am the minority on this one, and I'm fully aware of that. I'm fully go with us one of no doubt. All right, Royce, I saw your hand raised. I don't know if you want to weigh in on this one or if we're getting back to the chat which you got.
Speaker 12: No, it was just more of a question.
Speaker 13: You did tell that story fairly recent ago, right, mm hmm about your okay, I just want to make sure that I.
Speaker 2: Was my dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was on I think Paranoid America is where I where we talked about it.
Speaker 12: Yeap, gotcha.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to make sure that I also wasn't going to crazy Like wait a minute, I remember talking about that.
Speaker 2: You're in a dream right now, bro, But yeah, my dad and my grandma. I I dreamed, you know, for my grandma. I dreamed for a year solid, uh that she was dying, and I just knew that something was like intensely wrong. I also knew when she had a heart attack and nobody believed me.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I also with my dad, I knew that he was dying, and I just like he was. He had dementia, but it was progressing really quickly.
Speaker 6: But I just I kept dreaming up until the point when I saw him the last time that I knew that he was going to die, and it just happened to be. You know, I knew when I got the call that this was this was the time because I had already dreamed it. So wow that I've also died a lot in my dreams. But see that's the like an insane amount of times, and it's crazy, like I've been shot, stabbed, fell out a building, thrown off a building.
Speaker 2: I mean, so many different ways of dying. Like you would feel like.
Speaker 3: At that point you would not be afraid of death because you've already done it so many different ways.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I don't. I don't know why I'm still so terrified to death.
Speaker 6: Maybe because I know how bad it hurts, Like I don't know, maybe that's the thing in my dreams, Like it's definitely not like some of those things were like you just wake up. No, I've woke up, like not being able to breathe, pouring sweat, you know, in an absolute panic. And I had to convince myself like what is real and what isn't for a few minutes. And yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if everyone else dreams like that, but that's how I've always dreamt.
Speaker 3: So I guess it's also the way that you've died in your dreams. They've never been like you just like laid down and peacefully went.
Speaker 6: I got cut in half by a samurai sword, right, I mean, like, look, there's been a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've been in a lot of battles too in my dreams. You got Charlie kirked. Holy shit, I got stabbed in the neck. Man, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: It was like it was an old battle. It was like Romanesque time. So now I sound even more crazy.
Speaker 3: So no on this cult, No, no, no, You're definitely one of the group as far as that goes. I'm the weirdo of this and I'm fine with that. But go ahead saying we do have to get to the chat. But I do want to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 7: About the filling, the people dying and everything I knew. The exact moment of my papa died. I was in my third grade math class. I was looking at the towle I can still draw out the schematics of the classroom everything, and I just I felt my blood go cold and my bones ache, like my chest ache. I started crying. My teacher walked up, said, Sam, what's on? And I just looked at I said, my papa just died. And for the last day I was, and me and my sister got.
Speaker 17: Off the bus.
Speaker 7: My mama was at the house. And my mama's never like she never said some of them. She's typically in the kitchen doing adult things. And when I saw Mama sitting on the couch, she said, kids, come here, something I have to say. I dropped my book back and said, Papa's dead, Annie, and she just looked at me, as how did you know?
Speaker 17: I said, I felt at.
Speaker 7: My bones and I walked in my bedroom, locked the door, and did not speak to nobody for about two weeks.
Speaker 2: And see that That's kind of why I thought, when hearing about this article of these two people, I wonder if there was a familial connection or they.
Speaker 6: Just ran Wow, that both the participants like the two that were done that on September twenty fourth and the two that were done on October eighth were at random.
Speaker 2: They aren't. They aren't actually connected to each other. So that's fascinating.
Speaker 17: The thing about the familiar thing, I was a first gland child.
Speaker 7: My pop did call me his heartbeat and everything, and he passed away about two months after my mom had me moved back in with her, which I was living with him and I for the last like fifteen years. I've blamed myself. I know logically it was a cancer that got employed. I can't help but to think if he just gave off living because they only gave him six months to live in ninety three and he died in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, and I was born in ninety nine, so I mean he did what he could. Man, his body gave it a good a good run.
Speaker 17: You know, but he outlived the doctors.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's how you know you were living it right, you know? Anyway, All right, now, sorry to hear that about your pop pop, Sam. I don't want to detract from that. But as far as familiar connections and feeling when that moment happened, maybe there is something more to that that can't neatly be quantified by science.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all right, now let's get back to the chat here. Timmy two toes said, the VJ is the greatest thing in the year universe. Sorry to be crass, it just is. So I'm gonna be honest. It took me a second to realize what you meant on that, because VJ right right, right. So I had some Indian people that grew up when up the street that I lived on growing up, and the sister in law that was living with them for a while, her name was VJ.
Speaker 2: She was a psychopath.
Speaker 3: She thought that anytime a cat walked by her, it was a government agent.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 3: She woke up in the middle of the night with lasers coming through her windows all the time.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: So when you said the VJ, I'm like, is he talking about some Hindoo thing? And I was like, oh nah, he he means of a gene.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's not the fun crazy, the clinical crazy, not the fun crazy.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They sent her ass back to India because obviously she couldn't really acclimatize to the American way.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, the VJ is the greatest thing in the universe.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that had to do with nothing, Timmy Tuto's but I don't think that anybody really.
Speaker 2: Got earlier agree with you on that wasn't it? We were talking about it earlier, were we? All right? I forgot?
Speaker 3: That's how fast my brain's just working tonight. We're onto whole other conversations here, Tony says. I read it wasn't generally celebrated until the twentieth century, and it was just a minor holiday.
Speaker 12: Is just like.
Speaker 3: Christmas became huge and they needed something to do in the same time, and Kwansa is pretty much the same thing. Yeah, we're also gonna be doing a dive on Kwanza because I'm gonna be honest with you, I have only done a very very cursory search into what it is and where it's started all of that, and as far as I can tell, it is only celebrated by African Americans and only started from like the Civil rights movement to now. And I don't know I could be so wrong in these statements. I am completely speaking from a place of ignorance. But Kwanza is also going to get its fair shake on the Christmas week when we start going into the deep dives of all the things. So stand by for that one. Joe says, Nah, I take an EMU Ostrich. Hell no, but I'll stand on business with an emu. Yo and Ostrich, I get you. Their legs can kill a lion. EMUs are bitches, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just way off base here, Grayson. What continent the continent of Australia. Yeah, let's see rose chaos. When I was a sheriff's deputy and EMU got out from one of our local farmers and this motherfuckers have claws, Yes it does.
Speaker 4: It was hell trying to rope that fucker took a solid hour.
Speaker 2: You know, only in.
Speaker 3: Texas would the sheriff's deputies come out there with a last so to rope an EMU like that. That's the thing that only y'all would do. Most other states would just drop them. But y'all out there trying to full on lasso the bird. But good shit, hell yeah, uh, let's see.
Speaker 6: Good Oh yeah, I was just scrolling down. They're talking about how cold it is and rolling down. Ashton's driving with the Interstate with his windows down at twenty degrees. You're a psychopath down to thirty two tonight and I'm freezing my fucking ass off. Rose Chaos on top of that, Robert, Yeah, not really sure what that's from.
Speaker 2: Oh the fork in the road maybe, No, you just mentioned that this is from way earlier. Yeah, yeah, anyway, go ahead, Uh, Camifornia has shit politics, but at least we have good weather.
Speaker 4: Only fifty two Freedom units right now. I will give them that.
Speaker 3: California has just amazing weather, but also really cold water on their beaches.
Speaker 2: Which I'm not a fan of.
Speaker 3: My favorite beach on Earth is in is in California, but still it's you know, yeah, the politics kind of make everything else not worth.
Speaker 6: It, really California. Yeah, what for your favorite beach I've been? Maybe I've been to so many big beaches. I don't know if I would choose California as a favorite.
Speaker 3: But I'm not saying that there's not amazing beaches elsewhere. I'm saying, to date, my favorite beach on Earth is La Joya, and that's in San Diego.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I actually like Orange Beach a lot better because, oh yeah, because the water's warmer.
Speaker 2: I like the I like the water being warm, and then it's a really really good point in the water.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the sands not bad, and like I actually prefer the water, the water warmer. I will say, if I was gonna say like beauty wise, I would definitely argue that Oregon is way prettier, but you'd freeze your ass off in the water.
Speaker 2: See, but it is gorgeous.
Speaker 3: So scenery alone is why I put Lahoya. That's it for the warm water. Yeah, Gulf of.
Speaker 2: America, all day, Gulf of America. Yeah, I did misspeak on that earlier. My apologies to everyone.
Speaker 3: All right, home, we got two hands raised before we get to Norse Trucker's comment, Ashton, go ahead.
Speaker 21: Brother, I just wanted to say something real quick. I mean, you got people talking about how California is like warm, right, but even Oregon too it's temperate. But like, those are the only two places I've been to where there's snow in the summer. Like you got the Sea Nevada there's still like snow on the peaks in July.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 12: Then you got mount Hood still has snow pretty late too.
Speaker 2: Nohood pretty much stays with snow on it.
Speaker 21: No wild But you think those places are warm. No, you go up ten thousand feet, there's snow in July or I mean, but.
Speaker 2: Like hood that you hood.
Speaker 6: You can go to Timberline, which is the highest point up there, and you can like go and take the You can pretty much go up and like look at everything. They have a great lodge. You can go have lunch up there. There's still some snow, but like it's not to me, it's not a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not. It's like it's honestly like sunny.
Speaker 6: It's sunny out and it's seventy degrees and there's some snow, and it's like, so.
Speaker 3: You have nature defying snow up there. It's seventy two degrees. Oh, don't worry about those snow drifts. They just don't melt.
Speaker 2: I mean it melts, it does melt, but it's not gonna melt all of it. Like, I don't know anywhere that your native land is essentially fucking Narnia. I'm convinced of it, y'all.
Speaker 3: In Kentucky, it's places that like don't actually or shouldn't exist, but they're out there, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, really, I've driven across this country and hit almost every state and there's some wild ass places I will say in this country that you will find in the middle of nowhere in the back roads, and you're just like, what is this place and why are there people out here?
Speaker 2: There's nothing fucking Narnia. There's some Narnia ass places there.
Speaker 7: Is, all right, Sam, go ahead, I mean, I can't hate on you for your Yankeism with all the snow and all. I mean, my in my hometown, like on my birthday, there's a watermelon played and it is one of the biggest ones in the state.
Speaker 17: We are the watermelon capital of the world and I we have Lily get a watermelon alcohol on the festival.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they had to do with the snow, but yes, we have a watermelon festival here too.
Speaker 3: I will say that Washington Parish would probably argue with you over which one of you all is the watermelon capital.
Speaker 2: But like, I'm not from there.
Speaker 6: Washington Parish, they have really good watermelons, like really good and an't huge.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to have a dog in this fight. I'm not from Washington Parish.
Speaker 3: But like they claim that they are the watermelon capital of the world, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: And we have a really cool strawberry festival too. That'sula, yeah, oll, I will say that.
Speaker 17: But you said those beaches in Oregon. Yeah, Morgan was the trail. That was the trail that everybody died on.
Speaker 6: But it's it's the West coast. The entire coast of the West is all beaches from the bottom.
Speaker 7: See, I'm not gonna lie. I have a public school education, so my I had. My geography is fucked.
Speaker 2: Anything to Washington.
Speaker 6: So it goes Washington, Oregon, California the entirety of one. It lines the entire beach all the way down and you can actually drive that drive and it's very gorgeous, very scenic. There's a ton of places to stop by the way if anyone feels like driving for two double days.
Speaker 2: It is gorgeous.
Speaker 6: There is one highway that you can take all the way up and down.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been to every.
Speaker 4: No PCH Pacific Coast Highway.
Speaker 2: I will say that.
Speaker 3: No PC and uh, the traffic when you go on the PCH anywhere in California is.
Speaker 2: Going to be dog shit. But the more north you get, the more open it gets.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of really cool scenic routes that you can take and there's some really cool places to stop off and there. Once you get into Oregon, there's places that you can just kind of pop off into that's the entire forest and find some rivers to go chill out, and it's great.
Speaker 7: So, from what I understand, organ is between communism and Nevana because Navana's filmed out to Washington and California's communists.
Speaker 3: So the government of Oregon wants to turn a communist. I will say, though, except for correct me if I'm wrong here, the two big cities, the rest of the state is pretty much rednecks.
Speaker 22: Uh.
Speaker 2: If you look at thet bro rednecks are every fucking where. It's the wildest shit. They got rednecks in New Hampshire that fly Confederate flags. It's the wildest shit. I think a lot more people are in the middle and are more. There is a lot of pockets of right white Oh my god, whoa now, whoa now, there's white people in Oregon right wing.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm tired.
Speaker 6: Okay, everybody, But if you watch the map when it was during the election, you will see that Portland and Eugene and like five other cities, five smaller other cities were like primarily liberals and then everywhere else was pretty much red and it was talking and they're talking about succeeding to Idaho. So they want to cut it in half. They want to take the cascades. There's a mountain range that goes down. So if we actually end up having the fault line break, half of Washington, Oregon in California will just go pop off into the ocean because there is tectonic plates that are hitting. So there's actually two on the outside where the ocean is, and then there's another one that's pushing up into two other ones, and so that's where the volcanic ridge line is. And if that blows, because right now Washington is actually under extreme watch for one of the big volcanos to explode, which is really concerning because it's a chain reaction volcano. So if one, if that one specifically goes, it can go start a whole cascade of events that goes down the actual Cascades and it can cause a lot of issues.
Speaker 2: So that being said, yeah, so yes, Oregon does have beaches, Yes, beaches dunes, but also.
Speaker 3: Use your ass off in that water, because once again, Oregon is basically Narnia no, no, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, all right, let's get back to this chat. We're eighty four deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Norse Trucker says, it's eight degrees in freedom units up here, Yo, Norse Trucker.
Speaker 2: Respect for you living in that area, but I want no part of it. I want no part of that buffoonery.
Speaker 3: Grayson says. The bud Light employee off hours drinking course beer.
Speaker 2: Look at Joe what. Yeah, they fired them for drinking beer, that's what he's saying. That's hilarious. Yeah, they got a fire for drinking curves. Okay, as you remember, you were talking about social media and people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god, we're that far back in the chat. Okay, we got to catch up.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying we're really far back, all right.
Speaker 3: Ashton says, I never post my job on social media. According to Facebook, I've been a sample person at Sam's Club since I was twelve yo.
Speaker 2: I feel like this.
Speaker 3: I put in military on my Facebook once upon a time, and then I think it was construction and I don't think I ever changed it because, especially in the construction world that I was working in, you'll you'll hop company to company within a six month time span, so it was. Yeah, just construction is a very overarching term. Let's see Grayson says, cowboy coffee. All you have to say, uh, you know, I prefer to chew my coffee. But some people think that that's insane and that it's too strong or whatever. I believe your coffee should be tar in nature and consistency.
Speaker 2: Its Joe says.
Speaker 3: Some plant workers here can openly use drugs in dodgy or big corporations, but try and make a work safe claim. You better be ready to piss and a cup. More companies are getting like that in America. A lot of them are like you get pissed tested upon hiring. A lot of them will random people every three months, every quarter or so, but a lot more of them just to save money.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna piss test you unless they have to piss test you. But if they're gonna do that, either A you better be carrying a bottle of fake in your pocket or B you better you better be clean.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's that's definitely a thing. Let's see here. Anthony Hopkins the Bounty movie, Okay word, Alex says, wait, a spirit animal not here? The fuck did him and Jonathan get arrested. No, he was a little late to the party, that's all. And no, Jonathan's not getting arrested anytime soon. I actually don't think that dude has ever broken a law in his life, believe it or not. Well, except for if you want to call drug use quote unquote, if you want to call that a breaking of the wall, then fine, But he's not out there doing anything. It's gonna get a cops attention. I'll put it like that.
Speaker 2: What, oh, nothing. I was just reading Ashton where's my foreskin? Then I was like, what is that pertaining to my body? My choice? Where's my foreskin? Then?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when you're a baby, your parents have to speak on behalf of you, so you know it is what it is. Grayson says, he's most like he's staying there ten to one oddsh Maybe Sam, you get down here and we'll have a packed bong and kangaroo ready to punch on. Hell yeah, dude, if Sam, if the spirit animal ever makes it to Australia, that will be amazing.
Speaker 2: However, Sam, did you you do know that eating of.
Speaker 3: Platypus is illegal in Australia. They are a federally protected.
Speaker 2: Animal aren't they poisonous? They are? Well, the females.
Speaker 8: Okay, well what if I hypothetically yet, I think it's like green seas turtle meat, like even if it was sourced naturally and like you didn't kill it.
Speaker 3: If you get caught with that, I think you just go to international federal jail. Platypus are like that level protected. I mean why because they're only found in one spot on Earth. It's like the wombat like or the the koala like.
Speaker 11: You're not.
Speaker 4: It's not like you can go to another continent and find another version of it.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Gonaia tree bear you uh you?
Speaker 3: They are, and they're it's insane that they still exist when everything in nature tells you that this thing should have been extinct eons ago.
Speaker 17: But okay, so we have the leopard horse or the forty foot neck.
Speaker 7: We got the gartan Aria bear, we got the oil fluffball it's known as a panda.
Speaker 2: And what what's the other one?
Speaker 3: I don't know, the jail deer prison deer de Yeah, Sam's just over here rewriting science, you know, Charles Darwin, eat your heart out, all right, let's get back to it here.
Speaker 4: My body, my choice. He talked about that one.
Speaker 3: Bet uh bet just played Creed and give me shots and keep that bomb packed.
Speaker 4: I'll do damn near anything. I want to join a fight club again, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, I don't know if Creed actually made their presence really known in Australia, but I mean if they if they're not known, they sure enough can be.
Speaker 7: You know, I have every one of their songs down overed on my phone, downloaded on an m P three and boned on an entire uh disc drot see entire city collection.
Speaker 2: I believe you. Yes, Creed Creed is great.
Speaker 7: I have both and ult but because it's all that is with a different singer, I have that of every song.
Speaker 2: Right mm hmm. You said that they went on tour. Yeah I did.
Speaker 17: I I'm actually trying to figure out if the when I can get tickets to do.
Speaker 2: You like you don't like God's Mac.
Speaker 17: I do like God's Mac, but I love Creed more.
Speaker 2: But I'm terrified to get on planes. Oh you're gonna make fun of his voice? Okay, I can.
Speaker 6: I can like Creed for for certain things. Sure, I like Creed for certain songs. I'll say that not my top favorite for sure.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna say that my five. But I mean, I'm not gonna like if it comes on as I'm hitting shuffle.
Speaker 2: On my phone and if it comes on, I'm gonna sing it.
Speaker 4: So six ft from the edge, Come on?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 17: What about of Mud?
Speaker 2: Excellent? I do like Puddle of Mud?
Speaker 12: I do.
Speaker 2: I'm just listening to Pod on the way home and I was like, oh of the nation O P O D was where it was as?
Speaker 17: I love that the first one you know, there's you know, a puddle Mud song? Psycho. Yes, I'm learning how to play it on the guitar.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I don't know if anybody else's metal heads in this chat.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's at least someone of you, one of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I wouldn't even classify the bands that we've been talking about. This is what's considered butt rock.
Speaker 2: This is this is rock.
Speaker 4: And for the record, I don't mean butt rock is in like a a ass.
Speaker 2: Did you just say dad rock? Dad rock? That's another term for it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yes, So like are we dad boll?
Speaker 3: So basically, whenever you any city where you have a radio station where it's Kate nine nine five nothing, butt rock and.
Speaker 2: This this is the type of music that would be playing. That's what I mean by butt rock. That's fair.
Speaker 3: And yeah we're talking about these that's not metal. You could put it to the realm of like hard rock. Hard alternative.
Speaker 17: Isn't even couted.
Speaker 4: No, Metallica is considered classic rock, which for the fucking.
Speaker 2: Record, anything over five years.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is my issue. This is my issue. Okay, there I was.
Speaker 3: We have one classic rock station around my area, Okay, okay, just one, and that's fine.
Speaker 4: I do like listening to classic rock.
Speaker 3: And when I say classic rock, I mean Credence, I mean Leonard, I mean a C d C. I mean Buffalo Springfield. I'm talking about the good shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, classic rock.
Speaker 2: I get on.
Speaker 3: I get on, and I'm just flipping on through, as I do from time to time. I usually don't even listen to the radio. Usually listen to pods or on music that I already have on my phone, or I listened to YouTube.
Speaker 2: Right I'm on.
Speaker 3: There and I hear breaking Benjamin and I'm thinking, like, Okay, that's weird to have on a classic rock station.
Speaker 4: But maybe they're like, maybe that was a weird give out.
Speaker 7: At least their song Oh What's Oh, I Will Not Battle came out like two four.
Speaker 3: But either way, I was thinking, like, Okay, maybe the DJ, maybe they're on like a power hour of like you know, the two thousands Rock Block or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, dude.
Speaker 3: The next thing that played was a Venge Sevenfold and they called it classic rock because it's over twenty five years old, and I'm like, I'm I'm about done with this fucking day now.
Speaker 6: I actually really don't like Avenge seven Fold oh so much. I can deal with them for a little bit.
Speaker 2: I like their first album a lot more than their more recent shit.
Speaker 6: I can deal with them for a little bit, but I'm gonna be honest with you. They're not my favorite.
Speaker 2: Oh they're They're up there for me for sure.
Speaker 7: Come on now, no, not my jamoo by a godsmack.
Speaker 2: No, I'll get you pumping in the gym.
Speaker 6: I actually saw him in person when I was sixteen seventeen, him and Rob Zombie in an open air amphitheater in Washington.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic. Four toes I did. I brob four toes in the mosh pit. I made it to the front row.
Speaker 6: Hell y'all say that I normally, if you see me in any concert, first of off, you will be able to spot me because I'm like six' four in my, shoes no.
Speaker 2: JOKE i am a tall. Person i'm not. Short so when you're wearing your, PLATFORM i am wearing my.
Speaker 6: Plat SO i am already a tall. Girl and so WHEN i wear my platform, Shoes i'm about six three sixty. Four and so WHEN i actually because my whole goal is to make it to the, front AND i will successfully make it there regardless of WHAT i gotta.
Speaker 3: Do SO i listen to some rock While i'm working out, There, sam but Typically i'm listening to trap music or jiga.
Speaker 2: Music that's just.
Speaker 3: Me you really like your, rap you, know baton, rouge jiga city music gets me going in the.
Speaker 2: Gym that is the. Thing i'm not gonna lie IF I i'll listen to like.
Speaker 7: Music but What i've been doing here, Lately i've been listening to uh general speeches like.
Speaker 2: That's motivating, ship like right before like they're about to go over the.
Speaker 17: Top i've been listening to a, lot as you. KNOW i have a chancey playlist that sent for, sure nothing but.
Speaker 7: Bangers well here Recently i've been going through uh night the Nineteen.
Speaker 19: What is it?
Speaker 2: Called Louis Armstrong but it's the band swing. Music Duke, Ellington he's. Awesome it ain't Count basie, Yep Big Mama thornton.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 2: Django Ryan. HART i don't know. Him he was A french guitarist who only.
Speaker 3: Learned he learned how to play the guitar upside, down Very Jimmy hendrix esque and he only played it with two, fingers and uh yeah he.
Speaker 2: Was he was huge with the big band in swing.
Speaker 3: Movement if you want to talk about like true artistry as far as picking on a guitar, Goes, Django Ryan hart is fucking top tier in my.
Speaker 17: Opinion i'm trying to learn how to play lou seal about Baby.
Speaker 2: King Fuck, yeah this is a Good this one song is a good test to.
Speaker 17: Tell what generation you're. Form. Flyaway WHEN i Say, flyway who do you think of singing?
Speaker 12: IT i.
Speaker 2: Just, Like i'm Not, flyway BUT i meant drift, away my BAD i would say. Flyaway WAS i thought that was? Okay but, YEAH i. KNOW i was, LIKE i was, LIKE i would love me Some, lenny but hold, on you said drift. Away.
Speaker 17: Yep WHEN i say the song drift, away it's an all bad.
Speaker 2: Song but who do you? Think who do? You could you hum it for?
Speaker 17: Me give me the beat boys and my?
Speaker 2: Soul, okay drift away with a? Boss?
Speaker 17: No well, maybe but, NO i.
Speaker 2: Suck with people's. Names who did you, say mawm?
Speaker 6: OH i suck with people's names of. Artists i'm not gonna lie to. You i'm one of those people that can remember.
Speaker 2: Songs but like everyone has always been really good at remembering every artist and this and that and this, band And i'm just like, MAN i just know the. MUSIC i personally like The Uncle kracker.
Speaker 17: Version it was my First it's.
Speaker 7: UH i actually sang it a LOT i. HAD i still have the THE cd my mom actually with burned for. ME i have A cd That i've had SINCE i was four years. OLD i also sat listening to.
Speaker 22: That.
Speaker 7: UH i hit that song on repeat on a old d DV cd disk drive that you OLD.
Speaker 2: CD i still have my ENTIRE cd case from WHEN i was a. Teenager. BRO i still have A vhs. PLAYER i got A.
Speaker 23: Vcr, WOW i have A VCR i still HAVE i Have, Yeah but, no LIKE i sat in THE NAPA, nascar like the ones from THE nascar from the only two.
Speaker 17: Thousands i've sat in the actual official NAP A nascar that it was in the shop that my mama was walking. AT i sat in it while it was being.
Speaker 3: Paid hell, yeah, dude all, right huh we got two more hands, raised and we still do have to get to the. Chat we were catching up for a, minute then we got sidetracked on my. Music Kabala King Joe al speak on, it, brother what.
Speaker 14: You got speaking?
Speaker 24: Him the craziest guitarist have you guys heard About michaelangel Video Jason becker And John pictushie From Dream.
Speaker 14: Theater Michael angel. Video he has look him up right. Now he has a double neck.
Speaker 24: Guitar for all he does and tapping and sweeping the whole song and everything like that double. Guitar he doesn't even pick at. It he just does the double tapping and. Sweeping michaelangel.
Speaker 2: Video Michael angelo.
Speaker 14: Video, yeah, okay now with you like, IT i swear you're gonna like.
Speaker 2: It have you heard of the band Poly? Fia have?
Speaker 14: Not so they LIKE i used to play guitar. TOO i used to do like learning how to do like the.
Speaker 3: Sweep So polypia is a band of three guitars in one. Drum they have no. Lyrics it's basically think of orchestra style electric, guitars and these fuckers are shreading NonStop and it's like it's it's heavy metal in some parts and they also have like super soulful bass in other.
Speaker 2: Parts it's. Amazing SO i, DO i do get down with this style of.
Speaker 14: Music for, shoot look him.
Speaker 24: Up he plays nothing but like mostly or all he does is, instrumental but the sweeps and everything like look, up, yeah just look Up Michael echel video first above, everybody and he has a double guitar and all he he doesn't even pick at.
Speaker 14: It he just has The the.
Speaker 2: Video IS B A D I o NO B A I T o B a beto be. Eto Raven lee is on. It we're gonna find it for. Sure fuck, YEAH i do, good Ash, jon go, ahead.
Speaker 21: Brother Uh, SO i was listening to that episode y'all did about like selling your soul and?
Speaker 12: Ship, yeah did y'all?
Speaker 21: EVER i know you talked about it in the, episode But Giuseppe, tartini did y'all ever actually listen to The Devil's?
Speaker 12: Trill.
Speaker 21: Sonata uh so the music itself or you mean the, Play, no just the, Song like the actual. Sonata it's like it's pretty. LONG i think it's like twelve or thirteen minutes or. Something, Yeah i've heard it. Before it's it's a same lapse towards the. End BUT i thought the beginning was kind of, slow but it kind of slaps in the.
Speaker 3: End, DUDE i want to watch the Movie The Devil's violinists BECAUSE i didn't realize that the dude who was playing him in that movie is also the only other person in history to match his ability to play with. It like it was twelve notes in a, second which on a. Violin that's that's god tier level skills and. Shit and it's, like you know, what maybe maybe he did sell his. SOUL i don't know, that but, maybe, WELL i mean how he, plays NO i, get but.
Speaker 2: YEAH i have heard the sonata. Before it's. Amazing and that's another thing. TOO i do love classic, music AND i love classical.
Speaker 3: Music it depends on the generation and who composed. IT i was talking to an opera. SINGER i want to, say it was Like may Or june of this, year and we were just kind of chopping it up about this type of, music which is pretty much lost on our. Generation i'm gonna be, honest there's a few of a few people that are like into, it but for the most, part they're not going to be able to tell you the difference between ninety percent of. It it just sounds like old school classical and old school, classical and that's about all they know it.
Speaker 2: As, yeah old, BOY i asked.
Speaker 3: HIM i was, like, So, bach WHENEVER i listened to, him it almost sounds like it has a mathematical quality to, it And i've always felt that. Way and then he was, like, no, no it is like it's one hundred. Percent bach wrote things on a a pantameter of, mathematics And he's, like here's the. Deal and we've said this in music for. Years bach gave us structure so That mozart could give us, fire And.
Speaker 2: I'm, like, wow that's fucking.
Speaker 6: AMAZING i actually worked for opera, singer, REALLY i worked for her down.
Speaker 2: Here she was.
Speaker 6: FANTASTIC i would get we would go out drinking and she would actually oper sing like regular, songs like A Taylor swift.
Speaker 2: Song she would oper sing it for us and perform for, people and she just she was.
Speaker 6: Fantastic she actually moved to The carolinas and, yeah we actually just talked recently And i'm, like, man her talent was wasted on just she ended, up you, know life happening kind of a, thing but she actually went to school for it and she's really. Good, Yeah so it WAS i love. Opera, YEAH i didn't REALIZE i liked. OPERA i, Mean i've always loved. MUSICALS i grew up with, them you, KNOW i grew up with old, people and SO i watched all the musicals AND i watched all of THE i Listened my favorite artist quote unquote back in the day was Actually. Beethoven that's WHO i listened. To that was my first cassette tape was really, yeah it Was. Beethoven's and THEN i Got Louis armstrong AND i Loved i've always loved music in, general and SO i ended up falling in love with. Opera actually WHEN i got older AND i went and saw my first opera In vegas by, myself AND i was, like this is the greatest Thing i've ever. Seen it was definitely a moving, Performance i'll say.
Speaker 3: That so, yeah why former sister in law from my first. Marriage she was an extremely talented opera, singer but there is not a lot of avenues to make money in, it at least not in The. States she after like seven years of training and all the, things she got offered a job at The New York Metropolitan orchestra or, whatever not The philharmonic, maybe and it was a job paying like one hundred and fifty k a year to sing for, them which is. Phenomenal BUT i don't know how many people, know but one hundred and fifty k a year In New York city ain't doing too. Much you'll that's like maybe medium income as far as the city is. Concerned and then she was going to be moving from her family and it was, like, man not really into. It then she got offered a job In berlin making somewhere around four hundred k a, year but talking about exchange rates and, things four hundred k year In berlin at least at that time was about equal to.
Speaker 2: That and it was, like, yeah never.
Speaker 3: Mind so then she walked away from all of, it and same as like you're, saying like her talent was, wasted.
Speaker 2: But, god the.
Speaker 6: Talent there's so many people in this earth on this earth that have Just god given talent for. Music it's just. BEAUTIFUL i am not one of those. PEOPLE i WISH i did have that so. BADLY i don't have, it, THOUGH i JUST i. Don't can't hear music as. WELL i can listen to it and appreciate.
Speaker 2: It but hell, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: Y'all fuck With John, williams the movie, composer.
Speaker 21: LIKE i listened to just some of his, songs like out of context without the, movies and they're all.
Speaker 12: Bangers it.
Speaker 2: Depends, uh give me a movie where he was on the.
Speaker 12: UH i Think Indiana Jones Star.
Speaker 2: Wars, OKAY i know who About Platoons Platoons platoons song is one of my favorite entire composed song ever from start to, finished and it soundtrack to that movie in, General They Got They Got last of The. MOHICANS i can't how many times do we listen to? That it's the.
Speaker 6: SAME i could just listen to. It there's actually A celtic version of. Music SO i like to listen to music WHEN i do. Things my brain and my form OF adhd IS i can't do one thing at a. TIME i have to do multiple things at the same, time OR i can't focus on, anything and SO i listened to, music But i've learned to not listen to music with actual words in. It SO i listened to compose music of all different. Types but there's a classical not a Classical celtic version that's about two and a half hours long That i've listened. TO i couldn't tell you how many times on, repeat AND i, like get in the. Zone BUT i do feel like it's been lost on this. Generation we have four, hens we.
Speaker 3: Do and to your point that as far As Last mohicans, goes my sister walked down the aisle to the crescendo of the epic song From Last mohicans AND i was, like, like that was a fucking, win you, know as far as that.
Speaker 2: Goes if you're gonna choose.
Speaker 6: And that is a, win it's it's a fantastic. Gladiator that entire, Soundtrack breevehearts entire. Soundtrack all, right, NOW i just want to listen to. Music Roast. Chaos tell us about your.
Speaker 2: Music, oh she dropped her. Hand oh there we.
Speaker 9: Go, hey hey, guys, okay real quick on the topic of. MUSIC a metal, gal but you, know, Uh Ronnie radkey.
Speaker 2: With of course we are a massive. Fans of COURSE i.
Speaker 23: Am a huge.
Speaker 20: Fan so then y'all know that he's trained in. Opera, yeah he really.
Speaker 2: And god is a. WEAPON i was gonna say, It got is a Weapon.
Speaker 20: Manson, yeah. Dude his vocals are so sick and like he can rap. TWO i love running. RACKY i don't care what the haters.
Speaker 2: Say, Oh i'm A i'm A ronnie fan till the DAY i. Die.
Speaker 3: So and ALSO i love the fact that he hooked up With tech, nine Which i'm also a Huge techneaesy.
Speaker 2: Fan i'm gonna be honest at.
Speaker 3: You so WHEN i heard that Song ronald with both of, Them i'm, like, oh, so y'all are just trying to send out the biggest banger of this fucking.
Speaker 2: Century i'm here for.
Speaker 6: It his remaster versions are, life, yes literal, life and the production Everything i'm.
Speaker 9: NICE i, Agree, yeah, everything, LITERALLY i. AGREE i love everything that he comes out with.
Speaker 3: The drug and me is you if we're looking at the earlier, him like in the pump pop emo version of the, Song i'm gonna be honest it WAS i it was to hear the acoustic version with the, Guitar it's, like.
Speaker 4: Oh my, god go ahead and just break every heart on the fucking.
Speaker 2: Planet. Bro, yes that's. Awesome, yes uh, Honey, badger what you, got big? Dog?
Speaker 25: Oh nobody bringing up the man will be dropping banger after. Banger Hans, Zimmer, yes, yes drop banger after fucking. Banger, agreed one hundred. Percent, Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah there's some movies on. Though is one of the best. Movies to. ME i love that. Movie i've seen it way too many, Times i'll say. That but the soundtrack to track is. Phenomenal it really. Is and that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Too there are certain movies where, independently if you were to separate soundtrack from the, cinematography the movie is still, incredible and the soundtrack is also incredible.
Speaker 2: Independently when you.
Speaker 3: Get these there's not many out, there but, god when they match up, perfectly it's it's true.
Speaker 11: Art in my.
Speaker 2: Opinion not to.
Speaker 25: Mention on some video games, too because the revenue will two win three and ending fucking punges with bangers.
Speaker 11: Two.
Speaker 2: YEAH i can't tell you last TIME i Played Resident, evil so, LIKE i remember the soundtrack being, dope but, yeah were talking sound.
Speaker 11: Track the soundtracks was dope back in the day now is just the.
Speaker 10: Booth.
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah that's. Fair god telling About Resident evil one and. Two that's a deep, cut, dude were talking back in the.
Speaker 25: Cast i've beat all of the, evils, Man i'll Beat i'll Beat Resident evil two in like fucking ninety, minute.
Speaker 2: Bro, yeah damn. Minutes that's. Impressive, Quick, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 3: Quick i'm right now introducing my children To DOUBLE o Seven GoldenEye in sixty four. Version BUT i got it on The xbox And i'm trying to explain to them that the soundtracks. Is first Of first of, all that is a fucking. Banger it is the first first person shooter game ever, created but also the soundtrack of the ship the pause. Screen that music has no business slapping as hard as it. Does i'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Say that game is in a movie and waiting for THE va, two that that's a.
Speaker 3: Banger, yeah oh, yeah that's the whole music for The Veteran affairs on the, phone, yo and that first you're annoyed twenty seconds into, It, Like, yo this has no business slapping as hard as it.
Speaker 6: Does, THOUGH i will say they have a meme Of Tom cruise in one of the best movies that have ever Happened Tropical thunder and his best role they have him where he's doing his whole dance to THE va claims to THE Va weight, music AND i was, like MM i can fuck with.
Speaker 2: IT i could totally get down with. It it's so. Accurate it's so ridiculously fucking. ACCURATE i love. It joe al what you got big doll?
Speaker 14: About like the classical music and everything like? That did you guys?
Speaker 24: Already did you guys know that the former lead singer Of system of a Downstarch tanking has been making movie scores and opera stuff and everything like, that which fucking, slabs.
Speaker 4: DUDE i have heard of. THIS i haven't heard, it BUT i heard that he's diving in.
Speaker 7: On This.
Speaker 24: Armenian armenian soundtracks For armenian movies and fucking slab to take it.
Speaker 6: OUT i absolutely will send me something because, Man i'm a totally mess with.
Speaker 2: It but oh my, gosh.
Speaker 7: The.
Speaker 3: Song oh, yeah, Yeah i'm, Sorry I'm i'm. SORRY i THOUGHT i thought we were swapping The zodiac conversation now like.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, no, no, no, SORRY i was Talking system of The. Down got.
Speaker 3: You i'm also a huge fan Of system and tankying himself as an. Individual not many, bands especially after the genocide the went down, there we're gonna come out and talk about it in so many. Ways yet here we were a system of a down dropping bangers being super, political but Not republican Versus. Democrat they were speaking on behalf of their, people.
Speaker 4: Right god rise. AGAINST i loved their. Music their sound was, great his vocals were.
Speaker 3: Solid i'm not gonna say he was the songbird of a generation by any, means but that was a solid.
Speaker 4: Band and then you watch the.
Speaker 3: Music videos associated with every single song and it's, like, wait shouting from the rooftops was somehow about them killing?
Speaker 4: Whales what the fuck is?
Speaker 2: Happening? Now, yeah he's, very, very very political with his. Music i'll say that.
Speaker 4: It completely killed it for me to be honest with you, Anyway sam go.
Speaker 2: Ahead oh we're just.
Speaker 17: Gonna Forget evan Essence Amy.
Speaker 2: Lee oh we will never forget. Her why would we ever forget?
Speaker 6: Her because she actually just played along The West coast again With Lindsay, sterling which happens to be my girl with the, violin AND i have loved her though, since like her first videos on YouTube that people didn't even know who she.
Speaker 2: Was And i've been an avid fan all this. Time, okay SO i was born in ninety.
Speaker 7: Nine the first TIME i EVEN i even Saw Amy lee was On daredevil with the Two daredevil with The Ben AFFLECK i was. WATCHING i would watch it all the time just to it was, One it's a great, movie two The. Evanes since after, it it would show up her music video on THE, dvd AND, i even as a, KID i would.
Speaker 2: Maybe tell him of THAT i want to marry.
Speaker 12: HER i get.
Speaker 25: It and.
Speaker 2: So it has to be.
Speaker 7: INGRAINED i don't, understand but the the emo, scene gospel.
Speaker 17: Is a is a vibe even when he had to a. Grassoffer that shit has to be.
Speaker 3: Ingrained it clicks with certain people and it doesn't with. Others for those that it clicks, with it's just it's a thing that never really.
Speaker 2: Leaves you. KNOW i get. IT i absolutely get it. Right all, right, chat let's Hit let's hit it.
Speaker 3: Hard definitely been digging the new episodes with the awesome new co. Host thank You Frozen Plumber, Jake thank you Bro. H new episodes are. Fire props to All joe From. Australia thank you got called a witch today because drew a rain turtle yesterday and.
Speaker 4: Twenty minutes later it rained all last. Night that doesn't make you a.
Speaker 3: Witch that means that you understand that the Turtle god needs to be he needs his tribute paid to.
Speaker 4: Him absolutely a.
Speaker 3: Thing and it made me happy WHENEVER i got out of the military and it get to a construction site and everybody there knows of the Rain, god of the Turtle, god.
Speaker 4: And i'm, like oh, Good i'm among like minded. PEOPLE i will say.
Speaker 3: That the military to construction conversion WAS i, mean it literally took to it like a duck to.
Speaker 2: Water you, know it was. Good just degenerates left to right.
Speaker 6: Center joe, Said can anyone? Explain, Yeah joe, said can anyone? Explain sixty? Seven it was this kid that did this six seven. Thing it turned into a song and then it spread like wildfire between the kids and now it's fading out right.
Speaker 2: Now it's kind of like phasing.
Speaker 6: Away it's going into the lower kids, now so it's like in the four year old five year, olds so that's where it. Is it's kind of did the peak and now it's you, know come. Down but it's fun to you, know, poke fun at the.
Speaker 3: Kids so it was a little viral clip that for no reason, whatsoever went viral and somehow it just resonated with the. Youth, yeah there's no actual uh chit canary involved with. It but because it got so popular so, fast there's a million people on the tiktoks and the instagrams that are trying to say that this is summoning some. Demon and it's, like, sure all, RIGHT i guess if you're putting that kind of energy behind, IT i suppose, So, Uh god is?
Speaker 4: Love what is going?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 12: Brother it's still my.
Speaker 16: THUNDER i do believe it was something demodic like. That it always, is and it was in that.
Speaker 2: Song but the song came after the viral, clip you, Know AND i, mean, yeah the song is shit, Though yeah it.
Speaker 4: Is it's but thankfully it's on its way out as far as a fad.
Speaker 3: Goes BUT i feel like these, days especially with how The internet, works every single trending thing or fad thing that goes crazy for no reason, whatsoever there's gonna be people to, say, clearly this is some.
Speaker 2: Sort of a demon summoning. THING i you, KNOW i don't. KNOW i may be black build NOW i get. IT i absolutely.
Speaker 3: Do when you when you when you roll into these racles as deep as we all have for the past few, years it's, like you know, what who's benefiting from? This which, shithead wealthy elite is benefitting from this six to seven Shit somebody's got to be making a buck off of.
Speaker 2: It SO i absolutely understand for, sure let's get back to it.
Speaker 3: Here joe From australia, says just Because jonathan isn't here does not Mean space isn't fake or.
Speaker 2: GAY i knew somebody was gonna say. It space is fucking.
Speaker 3: CAR i respectfully, disagree BUT i understand why so many people do believe that that's the, thing you, Know.
Speaker 4: Frozen Plumber.
Speaker 3: Jake The minnesota episode was on, point but The somali gang situation is bigger than Just Saint. Paul i'll take to Some i'll talk to some customers and see if they can elaborate a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, yeah that'd be, great BECAUSE i did look up some more information about it after we had wrapped on that, episode AND i did find that there is more happening, there but not it's like it's not really being. REPORTED i found some clips On, TikTok but of, course you, know you can't really trust The internet in what you're seeing at this, point SO i don't know if it's ai fake propaganda or if it's actually. Real so if you could find out from people that are, local that'd be great because then we can actually talk more about.
Speaker 3: It and also the reason why it's not going more mainstream is because every time a case gets brought before one of these, judges it gets thrown out, Anyway so it's not like these people are ever seeing justice for any of the wild shit that's going. On, hell the white collar crime of the millions of, dollars there's only a seventy eight that have been.
Speaker 2: Brought in quote unquote to. Justice most of. Them i'm convinced they're gonna. Walk, honestly they're paying off people at this, point so we know that for.
Speaker 12: Sure.
Speaker 3: Absolutely grayson says boil, WATER i mean word. Up, yeah we all should do that from time to.
Speaker 2: Time will of The gods, says, hey, hey, fam sorry late to the show and can't stay. Long we have a beautiful chocolate stray dog that came up to the, porch SO i must feed him and make him comfortable for the. Night hopefully we'll find his owner in the. Morning BUT i can leave a pup this friendly and beautiful out in the. COLD i can't leave a pup this beautiful out in the cold, Tonight so making him a comfortable bed in the greenhouse tonight with the heat. On, well thanks for stopping, by, Absolutely grayson, says not in windows xp ash and are you from the? Past? Okay?
Speaker 3: Uh joe Says elon will complete The lunar recycle challenge and then and tell them to keep your. Money, Yeah elon would probably be the most likely candidate to fix the whole waste solution In space and three million to. Hem he's at that level where if he was to even drop a thousand dollars on the, ground it wouldn't be worth his time to pick it.
Speaker 2: Up, YEAH i GUESS i remember he's hearing so much. MONEY i remember hearing that About Bill gates a long time.
Speaker 3: Ago if he dropped one hundred dollars on the, ground it's not even worth it's time to pick it.
Speaker 4: Up elon's, like.
Speaker 3: Yo IF i dropped a grand IF i dropped a whole stack on the, ground it's it's literally not worth a second it takes to pick it.
Speaker 4: Up because All i've made.
Speaker 2: Bogads, yeah same, same uh Frozen Plumber, JAKE i have a new mission in, life recycling shit in.
Speaker 6: Space, SERIOUSLY i mean three million, dollars that's all you. Need you got to come up with, something and then APPARENTLY nasa is down for. IT i mean you might get got, though he might be figuring something out and then mysteriously end up with a bolt in the back of your.
Speaker 2: Head but you know you slipped and.
Speaker 3: Fell, okay, okay Now sam posted this. Thing The Cajun knight is primarily a character in The Louisiana Fish fry Products.
Speaker 2: Here a spirit A halloween? Outfit yeah, YEAH i Love.
Speaker 12: Oh, NO i love, you.
Speaker 6: Dude i'm not nut on screen right? Now is A louise is A spirit Of halloween? Costume?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 2: Ju is that A Spirit? Halloween oh, no it's. Not, NO i thought it. Was it's A louisiana. Costume, YES i mean it's a. MEME i thought that.
Speaker 6: WAS i thought that was A Spirit halloween. COSTUME i about crashed out of no.
Speaker 2: WAY i, Mean i'm not mad at.
Speaker 4: It and, also for the, RECORD i am not gonna shit on the armor.
Speaker 3: Choice having a boil pot like the strainer as a, Helmet i'm not mad at. That, also that would never stand up TO i, mean, okay by tech neck all, definition that would be a.
Speaker 2: Colander we would call it a boil. Basket but, uh, yeah that's the. CALNDAR i mean you only use.
Speaker 3: It for crawfish boils or excuse, me seafood boils. Rather and, yeah so using that as a helmet for the, Character i'm not mad at. It also using the paddle as a weapon here for it.
Speaker 2: Also use for different things since it is a. Paddle, yeah you wouldn't want to use one of those for that. Purpose i'll say that maybe a wooden, one that metal one THAT i don't know about all. That some people's oh, No i'm not here for.
Speaker 4: That i'm not here for. That i'm just saying that there's better tools for the. Job that's all.
Speaker 2: Saying you.
Speaker 3: Know let's See ashton says they made poop into food In china Or japan or. Something, yeah we are also going to be doing A Soylink green episode here.
Speaker 2: Soon the cannibalism is on a rise.
Speaker 6: Still and also they are using feces in fertilizer here In, america and there is talk of them using recycling bodies as. WELL i need to look more into, it but it's been a few years since that conversations had here because Of Bill. Gates so, yeah we're gonna we're gonna really talk about overall soilet green human.
Speaker 2: Food, uh there's some interesting.
Speaker 6: INFORMATION i don't know if anybody has seen the viral clips about the grave the grave. DIGGERS i guess he is a grave, digger but talking about you, know where are the body's going and stuff like, that we're kind of kind of tied it into multiple areas of you, know what happens to your body when you, die and what they would like to do moving.
Speaker 3: Forward so, yeah so definitely stay for that. One, SAM i see your hand, raised but we do need to catch up in, chat so just, well we'll get to you here in a. Bit, Brother, Uh Frozen Plumber, JAKE i have had dreams about certain people and they call me wake me up As i'm dreaming of. Them it Was it's happened several, times AND i could believe that that's. Insane that's. Insane you're dreaming of somebody and their ears are burning so bad from your dream that they call. You that's Wild Australian. Joe have you guys heard of The telepathy? Tapes if, not please check it. Out it's wild. Cunts the lady hosting was On rogan, too fucking mind. BLOWING i feel LIKE i heard of, these but it's also been so long SINCE i looked into, them you. Know, Yeah ravenly's writing that. Down we're gonna Be we're gonna be diving In god Is. Love you have something to add in on this?
Speaker 16: One uh, Yeah telepathies tapes are.
Speaker 26: Good definitely made me look at my autistic cousin differently This thanksgiving actually, autistic not on the. Spectrum but there was a guy On Neflop Depths squad excuse me sometime in the last like month who worked with those people and really went over the whole like religious aspect and how they all talk About, god talk about Seeing jesus and all this stuff which they left out of the telepathy.
Speaker 16: Tapes so check OUT nds in that.
Speaker 3: Episode, okay we absolutely will getting, Back grayson Says Enders.
Speaker 2: Game, yep.
Speaker 3: YEP i Loved Enders game the, book the. MOVIE i haven't. SEEN i heard they left a lot of things out from the, book BUT i do want to see it. Eventually ashton, says this topic is very quote unquote meta for the cult of, conspiracy, lol talking.
Speaker 2: About the rim sleep and. Stuff, LOOK i have no problem talking about things like this from. Time i'm going to.
Speaker 6: Send it To jonathan, too BECAUSE i do want to look into it. More BUT i was, like, oh this would be pretty. Cool we do pass info back and, forth.
Speaker 3: No doubt, again. Y'all everything is, good Like jonathan's not here. Tonight but that doesn't mean that like that's another step.
Speaker 2: Of the the blood. Feud that's, like, no we're, oh we're all.
Speaker 17: Good.
Speaker 3: No the comment section has been going. Off some people think That jonathan AND i like hate each. Other now nothing could be further from the.
Speaker 2: Truth we literally all just talked this. MORNING i, KNOW i don't. Know everything is.
Speaker 6: Great he is just preoccupied at the moment with a really awesome guest For, metas so, yeah check out when he drops. That but he was just unable to. Reschedule so there's no bad. Blood everything's. Great we're passing stuff back and forth like he's one hundred percent, still you, Know Coot fame.
Speaker 2: Love absolutely, Absolutely, joe go, ahead.
Speaker 10: BROTHER i just wanted to put emphasis on the telepathy. TYPE i FORGOT i even said that, before but, yeah, definitely why of you check that? Out that's fucking it's. Wild hell, ye, absolutely Because i've heard of. It but, yeah it's about telepath telepathy in autistic, children non verbal autistic.
Speaker 2: Children.
Speaker 10: Wow, wow just, yeah definitely check it. Out, okay give a couple of, Episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah asolutely.
Speaker 20: Will.
Speaker 4: Brother, uh let's see getting back to the chat, here where are you?
Speaker 2: At i'm right?
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh spear And animal talking about a recurring dream he. Has one is fishing with my. Papa, TWO i relive my buddy's. Death THREE i survive a helicopter crash just to get ultimately killed BY.
Speaker 2: Vc Jesus.
Speaker 3: Christ, sam you're having nostalgic dreams Of noam and you were born in ninety. Nine that's fucking. Great, uh For i'm a Power, ranger part of The Mighty, morphintine but specifically The turbo movie Hence haste ever SINCE i was a.
Speaker 2: KID i don't know.
Speaker 3: WHY i, mean, look there's worst dreams you could be stuck, with, Brother hell, yeah well except for the one with you.
Speaker 2: Dying that.
Speaker 4: Sucks grayson, says what is strange to?
Speaker 3: Me is that my late father never speaks to me in my, dreams just smiles and we are at work doing.
Speaker 2: Stonemasonry.
Speaker 6: Strange i've definitely had dreams like that where my grandma she doesn't talk to me in my dreams now and WHEN i feel like her, presence have kind of talked about HOW i feel her time to.
Speaker 2: Time she doesn't like communicate with.
Speaker 6: Me she just smiles and it's like a feeling of love and, like you, KNOW i just miss you as you, know we'll be baking, cookies or we'll be driving and doing something.
Speaker 2: You know that we used to do and it's never really.
Speaker 3: Talking but, YEAH i, mean but that's is that the context of the dream itself is like there's no reason for her to speak or is it actually kind of an oddity and like while you're in the dream and you may not know your, dreaming you look over and you see her and she's just like not speaking, Anything like everything, Cool, Grandma like what's.
Speaker 6: Up the few dreams like that THAT i can like vividly remember right off the top of my, head it's more or less of Like i'm living AND i don't need to talk Because i've lived through this and it's kind of just like remembrance of times past and just remembering of like the connection that we share and JUST i guess it overall feels Like i'm having just a moment of, like, Hey i'm even Though i'm not, Here i'm still here at some, point LIKE i still, share you, know something with.
Speaker 2: You so that's, Awesome, yeah something something? Sweet hell, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Rose, Chaos, raven don't feel. WEIRD i literally have the same thing happened to me as far as the dreams versus real life.
Speaker 2: Events, okay, Good, yeah so it feels so crazy, Now grayson says has to.
Speaker 3: Run thanks, Everybody raven And, jacob awesome, Job thank, You, grayson appreciate you coming on, Here.
Speaker 4: Ashton indians Love bob's And.
Speaker 3: Vagin kind of ironic to name your daughter, That, yo you ain't lying The indian dudes that be sliding into dms for females On facebook And, Instagram hi baby Show bob's In.
Speaker 2: Vagen that's a whole. Thing and uh, yeah my favorite are the sugar daddy.
Speaker 3: Ones oh my, god there's so many dudes that want to be a sugar. Daddy but it's all.
Speaker 2: Lies of. Course i'm like man like why can't you be a real PRISON i, mean for what they're asking.
Speaker 3: For there's this thing called, OnlyFans and if you just pay ten, dollars you'll get all of what you're looking looking.
Speaker 6: For, me, yes, Ulus but the amount of random shit THAT i get in MY, DMS i at this POINT i find it hilarious just to read some of the stuff THAT i, get And i'm just, like, okay thank, you.
Speaker 2: All, right but sure.
Speaker 3: So i've had many female friends, who just like, you get these randos to just slide in THEIR. Dms AND i don't know if this has ever worked for a. GUY i don't know why it continues to happen so. Much the unsolicited dick.
Speaker 2: Pic, OH i knew you were gonna say dick. Pic but here's here's my problem with.
Speaker 3: It, okay just just hear me out real, quick, Gents sanny guy out there that may be guilty of sending the unsolicited dick, pic all, Right first of, all don't fucking do. It that's that's, cringey that's, gross that's. Bad it's it's negative anyway you slice, it but it's especially egregious and just outright. Deplorable if you have to reach around your beer gut to put three fingers on your one inch, cock and you're gonna send a picture like that to a girl and you think that somehow this woean's gonna see that and be, like oh my, god this man is just the one for, me glorious, ones like there are so many pictures of dicks on the.
Speaker 2: Internet you could screenshot it and pretend like it's, Yours like there's nothing preventing you from doing, This yet you're sending That harry beer gut reach around of that that's the. Move and it's like it happens so.
Speaker 3: Much it's like this has to have worked for them at least one. Time otherwise they wouldn't do it as prolifically as they. Do it's it's absurd to. Me but, yeah all, right, yeah, Anyway, jens if you're out there doing, this just stop. It you grow up and there's so much free porn on the.
Speaker 2: Internet you don't have to do. This she will ask you if she really wants to see, it.
Speaker 3: AND i hate to break it to, you more often than, not they don't want to see. It they don't if they ask for, it then. Dope but if you're thinking to yourself, like you know, what the conversation's kind of, Going, well MAYBE i should just shoot my. Shot don't don't do it like. That that's not the way, actually but all, right moving. On, uh we have three hands. Raised this can only lead to good. Things, joe go, ahead.
Speaker 6: BROTHER i don't know if you forgot to unraise his hand or if he wanted to, talk SO i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, okay While joe's figuring that, Out, joel what you got?
Speaker 14: Brother all, right this one's for the dodos.
Speaker 24: Man how many of you dudes out here are always constantly getting like messages from chicks like, hey starting a conversation and then after like five ten, Minutes so you.
Speaker 2: Want to buy my only?
Speaker 24: Fans you want to buy my only? Fans you want to buy my only? Fans you want to buy my only? Fans, no, yeah it really does both the ways at this point and the day and angel it.
Speaker 3: DOES i gotta, Say ever SINCE i stepped away from social, media it's been. GREAT i don't get that. Anymore but at one point in time WHEN i, was you, know on social, media a normal. Person, yeah you'll get. That and it's not even like. You it's not even like it's good. Flirting it FELT ai generated BEFORE ai was even a, Thing like it's been fuck years SINCE i really was like on social media for my own personal. Uses and the conversation was so copy and. Pasted you already knew from the second comment that this is what she's doing with probably one hundred. Dudes and it's, like, okay like you, said you can almost set up timer to see how long before she tries to send you an OnlyFans, Link and it's, like once, again IF i was going to just look at, this there's porn that's free and probably has more specific things That i'm into rather than, you and so Like i'm.
Speaker 24: Good they're just like really, plain And i'm, Like i'm not gonna mind.
Speaker 12: Her but you, know.
Speaker 3: It's it's an upfront, honestly and, it's, uh it's insulting personally.
Speaker 2: WHAT i am sitting. Here the conversation goes, both BUT i don't have only. Fans before any of you like jumped a, conclusion, YEAH i have never done it out, THERE i have never done. IT i never will do.
Speaker 6: It so before you guys question WHAT i was, MEANING i, AM i was just sitting here honestly thinking that we we should do an episode on the porn industry and what it does, psychology like what it is doing to? Relationships what is it doing? Men, no not just the but even still but overall the industry in and of itself as. Well BUT i, mean THERE'S i was JUST i was thinking about that in my head as we were talking ABOUT i was, like you, know that's a really good. Episode but THEN i was, LIKE i don't know how many people actually would want to listen to.
Speaker 2: That so that was just kind of sitting here debating in my own.
Speaker 14: Head Porn.
Speaker 24: Home didn't they even like suit recently or like have some shit because they were doing like a very illegal.
Speaker 14: Ship, yes so that's a pretty good episode right.
Speaker 3: There pornhoe came under fire because they had they don't verify.
Speaker 2: Age, yeah they have.
Speaker 6: A lot of underage girls and now they have that thing on their website where you have to actually verify your age before you can enter.
Speaker 3: In but the problem is once they remove the, video they didn't remove the. Query they didn't remove the page. Itself so you'll see that they have like nine billion videos on their, site and even if half of them are, removed the algorithm is still pushing nine, billion even if there's nothing at the end of that, tunnel it's it's discussing and then not even talking about the content, itself and how you look at the way that porn has shifted from the eighties and nineties to now everything is borderline, taboo borderline, incest and that is playing into so many negative things within the human psyche. Itself there is a conspiratorial reason why that is being pushed in.
Speaker 2: The way that it.
Speaker 6: Is, honestly you, know if we do that, EPISODE i follow this group of men actually that started this really interesting program that's actually against men watching. Porn, yeah and THERE i wouldn't say recovering, addicts BUT i will say that the entirety of it is they have done scientific research into, it and that's what they talk about and that's what they. Promote if we decide to do, this that's WHO i would reach, out honestly to have on an, episode because they're fantastic and they're there information is really interesting AND i DON'T i know that's a that's a touchy subject for a lot of, People so it's it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Of like touch.
Speaker 3: Subject, NO i think that's an excellent. EPISODE i don't know when that's gonna get, produced but we'll.
Speaker 2: Say february for The month Of. Love ah the good Old Valentine's day episode when we talk about the porn, INDUSTRY i like.
Speaker 14: IT i like.
Speaker 2: It fuck, yeah Uh, sam go ahead brother yeah no?
Speaker 22: Oh facebook uh has like they'll be throwing some wild fucking ads out pinion if you pay enough for ads the old actually ship they'll throw up like H adam and even.
Speaker 2: Ship but it's full on. Penetration i'm, Like i'd just GOT i just opened my.
Speaker 17: PHONE i don't want to be seeing.
Speaker 2: This instagram is pretty pretty bad and of it that's WHO i fucking resta out.
Speaker 12: There oh.
Speaker 6: YEAH i mean there was a girl that was just full full badge out and everything on mine just the other day AND i was, like, yep and this is children can see.
Speaker 22: This BUT i have a, question and this is coming FOR i, say this's all due respect and, all and this is coming from a loving. Place what there are women that, say don't objectify, them but yet then they'll turn around and go and they'll they'll explain what the Good lord gave, them what they mama made for like four dollars and ninety five. Cents so, LIKE i remember what, time, like like females would be embarrassed if their dudes was put on the.
Speaker 2: Internet, yeah so, like what the hell has happened to our? Culture so feminism took a, hard weird shift that they have the pussy caps going down.
Speaker 27: Parades, now, well that's the thing feminism in its at its, core of women and men being treated equally in the, workplace getting paid the same, amount having the same amount of, representation they're votes counting the, same all these.
Speaker 2: Things that's good. Things who can argue against these?
Speaker 4: Facts but then it got to a.
Speaker 3: Point to where objective morality went completely out the window and everything was. Subjective what's right for you may not be right for this, person because who's to say what actually is right and? Wrong so now we have don't slut shame, me don't objectify my. Body but, also if you pay nine to ninety, nine you can objectify all you, want but don't slut shame because that's also. Wrong and it's like you can't have it both, ways but the media will have you believe that both can be true at the same, time and it's.
Speaker 2: Not that's that's not the way we're out of.
Speaker 4: Activities, Look i'm not if a woman wants to do it or a.
Speaker 3: Man if a person wants to put themselves out in a adult content kind of, way go for, it be my.
Speaker 4: GUEST i personally am not gonna judge you for.
Speaker 3: It but then they also can't feel some type of way when people do judge them for, it because that's how objectivity.
Speaker 22: Works i'm not gonna LIE i me And lady fund we we, Did we've made a video and, all but because lorst mistake of, It i'll Be i'll admit that.
Speaker 2: Ship but do you?
Speaker 9: Live you?
Speaker 17: Learn but, YEAH i JUST i don't understand.
Speaker 4: IT i feel like you were just looking for a way to share that.
Speaker 2: Information, SAM i don't know.
Speaker 16: Of.
Speaker 22: Anybody i'm not trying to offend or like objectify people that do. That it's just LIKE i wish people would have more self.
Speaker 4: Respect well that's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Too some people think that this is the ultimate form of self respect and the ultimate.
Speaker 2: Empowerment.
Speaker 3: Right I've i've had friends that were strippers and they said that them doing that line of work was the most empowering thing that they could have ever, done and they were super proud of what they were doing for. WORK i have at the same time met strippers who were looking for a way out of that, life and they were there because they had nothing else going in their, direction and they were they hated themselves for what they were.
Speaker 2: Doing and it's like the door swings both ways on.
Speaker 4: That it's it's. Ridiculous so that's What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying when objective morality went out the, window everything else just became open to. Interpretation And I'M i don't, Know i'm not a big fan of that, personally BUT i understand a lot of people have difference of opinions on, that and that's. Fine you, know everybody's their own individual. Anyway, oh you're sitting super quiet right.
Speaker 2: Now i'm just gonna get back to the. Chat, okay, sure let's.
Speaker 3: SEE i just Want jonathan And timothy to join. Again oh my, god, No, Ashton, NO i didn't join that. Live but that was funny as shit When jonathan crashed the fuck out on. Him, yeah people people got up in arms about. That uh, yeah it's enough said, Stuff hold on what, happen Thank you'll have to check that. Out, yeah it's definitely the best thing to happen in a Life jonathan crashed out so, hard And jacob is trying to calm things.
Speaker 2: DOWN i was. Dying, yeah that.
Speaker 11: Was that was.
Speaker 3: Weird Usually i'm the one that crashes out on some dumb, shit But jonathan was the one that decided to like just go, off And i'm just, like maybe that's not one.
Speaker 2: Of, you, Man, no fuck.
Speaker 22: That.
Speaker 2: GOD i was, like all, right, yo we are here right, now all? Right it was, yeah that was that was. Excellent Uh, god his love, says try DO I joel.
Speaker 14: To timothy kind of.
Speaker 12: Some other.
Speaker 10: Ship oh, No.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna try to go to bat for, him and he got he opened that floodgate for. Himself but at the same, Time i'm, thinking, like you, know, hey we're in the middle of a live. Show let's try to let's try to keep it over. Here maybe you, know we're looking at things a different way. Here maybe he's not being like, nope, No timothy leaned into it. Harder jonathan was here for that fucking, smoke.
Speaker 2: And it Was, yeah that was a Whole that was a whole thing that went.
Speaker 3: Down let's, See god is, love Says Try Saint john Or aruba for. Beaches jacob okay. Excellent, Uh Miami beach is the best in THE.
Speaker 2: Us miami is so, Good it's so. PRETTY i, mean, HONESTLY i don't know If i've ever been To Miami. Beaches So I'M i lived out there for a few months and it was. Fantastic i'm gonna have to check you.
Speaker 3: Out and when you Say Saint, john you talking about in The Virgin, Islands Saint. John, yeah, yeah, Dude i've heard amazing things about V I.
Speaker 26: South, Beach Miami, Baby, Okay South beach, sucks but the, BEACH i Mean South, beach all, right a year, old you're not doing, it you know that type of.
Speaker 11: Ship but.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, Man i'm about to check this out. Eventually uh double blinking dad pins and one has two different, strains so three different dabs and Once Jesus, Christ, sam nobody doesn't like, you. Brother Uh, god his love, says drove THE pch From ventura To San francisco definitely, one if not the prettiest drive in the. Country it is very, gorgeous absolutely, Absolutely ashton. Says spear down.
Speaker 3: Them if you want to simulate driving THE, pch just drive out to The west coast IN gta. Five You Gotta Santa Monica pier And Point miguel both In california AND gta.
Speaker 4: Five, okay you go a little simulated.
Speaker 3: Or sorry Point magoo Or mugo, whatever but uh, yeah, okay a little simulated. Reality sure, sure uh says like to steal The, jets no.
Speaker 6: Doubt i'm talking about dad rock and that they like it and uh that kind of. Stuff we're talking about all the different music that we went.
Speaker 2: Down, yeah, yeah, yeah let's, see let's get into let's skip. Ahead it's still a.
Speaker 6: Radio yeah, yeah, yes to, say it was, like, WAIT i see people putting my people in.
Speaker 2: Here, yes THAT'S I i live for for. Them In hellung we Saw High lung and. Concert as a matter of, Fact oh my, god what a. Show but the one thing everybody just sat, still so fucking, Dumb like to everyone that went, there they just sat on your asses during the most Epic, god the drums were like the best part of that whole. Thing it was so.
Speaker 3: Good were acting like they were watching an interpretive art. Piece and it's, like, hmmm, yes very.
Speaker 2: Night and that fucking lady that turned, Around i'll call her aunt like you are at a Norgan Nordic pagan.
Speaker 3: Concert first of, all all are calm right, now bothers, ME i find that, offensive but, okay they were just all sitting there.
Speaker 2: So stoic and just LIKE. Ms now they're watching it like they're watching the, Opera like.
Speaker 6: No this is not the place for that, overseas like they're actually like in a giant mosh pits and like they're all just and the energy is, sharing AND i was like so ready for this.
Speaker 2: Experience and then everybody's just sitting there like.
Speaker 4: And then and then we're just talking about the show like as is going.
Speaker 2: On i'm, like oh my, god look. THAT i guess what's.
Speaker 3: Up very, quietly this woman turns around with her FUCKING i would say Probably berkeley degree in uh lesbian dance theory attitude turned around with her little bullshit fucking librarian wanna be glasses. Listen i'm sure you both really great, people but we're really trying to watch this. Show could you just like not speak during the. Performance and we're both like.
Speaker 15: Sure Like i'm not trying to start a fight with, you white, bitch but ALSO i, was fuck. YOU i was ready for that for, smoke BUT i. Didn't, ALSO i have waited for years for them to come to The.
Speaker 6: States SO i was, like the only REASON i am not saying something is BECAUSE i want to watch the.
Speaker 2: Show, yeah, YEAH i would love to see them, again though for sure hopefully they come back. Again they should come back next. Year Maybe ramstein goes hard, too seen IS i love.
Speaker 3: THEM i don't think they're allowed to play in THE us anymore ever since they fucked that dude on stage. THOUGH i think that was like the final straw that broke the camel's. BACK i heard that they're still trying to make a tour happen In. America but you, know just so everybody's. Clear In, america if you're on stage and you put on a strap on and uh sodomize a guy on, stage you're probably gonna get.
Speaker 2: Some people upset at you about. That do what that information what you?
Speaker 11: Want you?
Speaker 2: Know but YEAH i.
Speaker 7: DO i.
Speaker 2: Do Like ramstein also lead singer was An olympic. Swimmer just everybody's.
Speaker 6: Clear rose me and you were gonna have to go to a concert because you're saying you're in the moshpit, too like let's, go, yeah let's do, it.
Speaker 4: And you're right there In. Texas that's a drive. Away we're gonna make this.
Speaker 2: Happen plenty of plenty of PLACES i like, to plenty of PEOPLE i like to go see.
Speaker 3: There, also because nobody good comes To, louisiana we have to go To texas to see good concerts anymore.
Speaker 2: True i'm, Sorry, rose you go mute. Yourself go.
Speaker 20: AHEAD i was just, saying, yes let's fucking do.
Speaker 2: It hell, Yeah, Yes i'm here for. It hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Josh i'm usually an advocate For australian hip, hop but that The baby gets me wanting to punch someone in the. Gym, wait the baby Is? Australian DID i miss? Something the dude who Made bop On broadway He's. Australian or you're saying that the baby gets you like hyped up and he's An, american but you're typically Into australian hip.
Speaker 2: HOP i, Think, OKAY i got, you, NOW i got you?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah all, Right, sam go.
Speaker 3: Ahead i've seen the hand raise and you've gone up and your your your face has made a couple of different faces on this.
Speaker 2: One go. Ahead.
Speaker 7: Okay first, off the fuck do you mean sodomized a man on?
Speaker 17: Stage second, off The german aren't They.
Speaker 4: Yeah Clearly i'm. Stain, yeah, dude do host.
Speaker 7: Page.
Speaker 2: Yeah the, music Fucking i'm gonna, say is The?
Speaker 7: Germanic uh do you put drums in The german? Language you're just gonna have a great.
Speaker 17: Time but the fuck do you mean a sodomized a poor bastard on?
Speaker 3: Stage it wasn't like a person from the. Crowd it was one of their like for lack of better. Words AND i don't mean this in the sense of human. TRAFFICKING i MEAN i am of the belief that this dude was there willingly as a sex slave of of, sorts probably within THE bdsm style, community right, Right and he was like one of the bands.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 3: Boys not saying that in the meaning way. EITHER i Just i'm having a hard time finding the terminology to suit.
Speaker 17: THIS i believe those are called.
Speaker 3: Sissies, sure, sure there it. Is and uh he apparently lead singer put on a strap. On it wasn't his actual. Dick he put on a strap on and was like he had some, right because that's that's what we thought of when we saw.
Speaker 2: This it was it was the decorum of.
Speaker 3: Him AND i thought WHENEVER i first saw the video of him riding a giant dick and shooting foam all over the. CROWD i thought that was gonna be the thing that got it wrecked. Up and, no that wasn't. It it was him sodomizing a dude on stage at a live. Concert so.
Speaker 17: What made them think this was a good?
Speaker 2: Idea And germans go?
Speaker 17: HARD i Love god that this wasn't in The Bible, BELT i.
Speaker 3: DON'T i don't know what. STATE i don't know what state this was years and years and years and years and years. Ago but, yeah he Because germans go, hard you, know they just be doing.
Speaker 4: The wildest for the. Mostest look, Up.
Speaker 17: I'll send you a link to A german rapper that goes hard as?
Speaker 2: Fuck does he rap In?
Speaker 3: English BECAUSE i do not speak Zadoutsch, no it's all In, German. OKAY i do like Some if you ever heard the Song Worldwide, CHOPPERS i did like that. One there was a Few american machine gun style rappers that were in, it but they also had to do From, turkey ad From.
Speaker 2: GERMANY i do from all over the. Place, hey just in nineteen ninety eight In massachusetts of all.
Speaker 3: Places, yeah LIKE i, said years and years and years, back like WHEN i first got introduced To, ramstein they were already banned in THE.
Speaker 17: Us it makes sense that it happened up North.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah it was.
Speaker 4: Joking, no how old WAS?
Speaker 2: I i was trying to think of how OLD i was in nineteen ninety. EIGHT i was, like how old WAS? I?
Speaker 17: YEAH i was not born, YET i was a.
Speaker 2: Youngster, no my, LOVE i was definitely. BORN i was definitely.
Speaker 7: Born so The grumman dude gave the other guy his own crack To Liberty, Bell, huh he pegged.
Speaker 3: Him he pegged him on stage In, massachusetts and, uh you, know because just wildness and for.
Speaker 17: That poor bastard's ute chaka get.
Speaker 3: Ya but for the, record to my, knowledge AND i don't Know ravenly is looking at the article, now it may have been a horrible, situation but to my, knowledge it was all. Consensual but, uh you, know there's certainly a. Keyboard the keyboard is not the lead, singer excuse.
Speaker 6: Me the, Keyboardist christian grabs him by a leash that he's been. Wearing the two engage in A bdsm style, scene with the senior acting as the, dominant Forcing christian the, keyboardist into humiliating positions and all the lickers. Cheering he fake struggles escapes to his, back back to his position and time to play the. Chorus he quickly returns to his beefy. Aggressor the duo ramp up the, act bend over the, scrawny scantalized clan musician unfurrols a prosthetic fallis from his pants and begins to hump the bandmate in a mocking, sodomy ultimately quote unquote ejaculating a stream of fluid all over the, stage, crowd and even his own, mouth.
Speaker 2: To the delight of the. Attendees so all of it was. Fake it was the entire thing was. Fake maybe, no it. Was it was faked and they were.
Speaker 6: Arrested so like five of the, people five of the band was arrested for, this, right we strongly deny any criminal wrongdoing.
Speaker 2: Because it was actually. Fake so it was a fake quote unquote what atomy did the.
Speaker 17: Guy like you said that he put up a mock, struggle like he tried to escape.
Speaker 2: And, all, yeah it was the part of the.
Speaker 6: Show like they actually this was intended BECAUSE i don't, know if you've never seen their, videos you wouldn't understand the context of some of the things that they. Are they're, like, yeah they have a pig video that is, yeah Very German nazi.
Speaker 2: VIBES i don't love them for.
Speaker 6: THAT i love them for a few LIKE i like them for a few of their songs because of like the beaten, Bass but overall they have some vibes THAT i don't really get.
Speaker 3: Behind so when you think Of german industrial, Metal ramstein is probably one of the top three names that come.
Speaker 2: Up that's All i'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Say TRIPLE x the movie put them on the.
Speaker 2: Map, yeah you were a little, Wedding, yes you, were Like anyboddy.
Speaker 3: Remember the opening, Scene, no you remember the opening scene with The german metal. Band he was like breathing.
Speaker 2: Fire that Was ramstein du Haas duas that. Song, yes well they're, same BUT i like. IT i, like, yeah no. Doubt all.
Speaker 3: Right getting back to the chat, Here, YO i listened to The Devil's trill from that episode y'all did at the, beginning it's kind of, lame but the end, slaps, yo that's what's.
Speaker 2: Up Ashton tony.
Speaker 3: Says Spanish fantassee is super hard and le Comp prunella by f least all we're talking about the H we're talking about classical music.
Speaker 2: Now fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah UH i am a F fdp man. MYSELF i feel like there's so many connotations that could mean Honey. Badger what do you mean by?
Speaker 2: This, okay word? Up word up depends on which.
Speaker 6: Album welcome to the. Circus how do you feel about? It it's like my morning routine.
Speaker 22: On.
Speaker 11: SHOUFFLE i don't really give.
Speaker 2: IT i heard. THAT i just it makes me so happy to listen to in the.
Speaker 3: MORNING i liked, them and at one point they were super in the same vibe of the veteran and active duty. Community, yes and then lead singer started being a bit of a dick to on THE uso tours to active service members and it was, Like, okay let's not forget the only reason why you are as big as you are right, now. Bro but, YEAH i do like a lot of their, music for.
Speaker 6: Sure you Know Toby Keith rip that's country. Singer he was fantastic for coming over and playing In. AFGHANISTAN i actually saw him In afghanistan and he was. Wonderful he was so awesome to. Everybody So i'm just SAYING i know a lot of people hate on. Country but a lot of the singers THAT i saw that were country at twenty them palms In, okanawa In, afghanistan they were fantastic.
Speaker 2: In Ther in The, army but he lost his right, eye but it flew a flag.
Speaker 24: Out in our.
Speaker 2: Yard to the day that he.
Speaker 4: Died he wanted my, mother my. Brother, yeah that's on ghost hart as.
Speaker 2: Fuck it. Does, YEAH i will say, that, Welcome welcome to The jacob. Concert everyone, whatever drop.
Speaker 7: Some port handedly vote the entire album of The Global war On. Terror so we put respec on that man's. Name he is a god of country.
Speaker 2: Until he Backed. Obama that that definitely took a.
Speaker 17: Hit but we all make mistakes in the heat of, Passion.
Speaker 6: OKAY i WILL i will say though that it might throw everyone for a huge. LOOP i actually like.
Speaker 4: Country it might throw everybody for a huge.
Speaker 2: LOOP i do not pretty. Much from ninety five on, back we can have that.
Speaker 3: Conversation, uh if you've never Seen Bo, burnham who was a singing, comedian he's hilarious when he was talking about how country music panders and if you look at any top country hit in the last twenty, years they talk about the same like eight things on.
Speaker 4: Repeat it's very, accurate and that's about HOW i.
Speaker 2: Feel very rarely WILL i hear a county about rap.
Speaker 4: Music and there's something to be said for, that for. SURE i mean there's also that's not a one, rule.
Speaker 3: Right there are certain country music artists where you can tell they absolutely pour their heart and soul into their lyrics and they're not speaking on behalf of something they've never. Lived that's them actually speaking on something that they truly. Feel AND i could respect, that AND i believe that you could tell that just by.
Speaker 2: Listening But.
Speaker 3: I'm i'm personally just kind of tired of hearing, dirt, road cold, beer, bonfire blood, boots jacked up.
Speaker 2: Trucks it's, It we're over, it you know that way about.
Speaker 4: Rap but, again same.
Speaker 3: Thing it's there's a difference between somebody who's actually lived on the streets.
Speaker 2: And is rapping about their actual life experiences and.
Speaker 12: And do you Like?
Speaker 2: Dax there is there is a hamful of rap artists THAT i do.
Speaker 6: Like there is some rap music THAT i can get, behind but, OVERALL i personally can't stand to listen to.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, no it's not my jam at. All might get. IT i like house. Music.
Speaker 6: Man i'm very eclectic in my music and WHAT i like so just depends on my mood for. Sure oh, yeah we are Forty we all have forty, Five, sam we have forty five more.
Speaker 2: Till we can catch. Up give us a. Sec, okay we need, it we need we're scanning. Fast all, right let's see we had nineteen, minutes so, like let's.
Speaker 3: Go boch wrote the crab can in which can be played forward or backward or both the same. Time it's actually freaking. AMAZING i am going to get write that down. Down oh my, God sam, said pretty. Sure my step mother Is satan. Incarnate she reminds me Of. Ursula you know, what there's a lot of bitches like that out.
Speaker 6: There heard That Philip glass, Did, Yeah tony, Like i'm gonna be able to say that word show.
Speaker 2: Type of music AND i can listen to that all.
Speaker 12: Day.
Speaker 2: OH i also love the soundtrack, Too Now sika and The valley of The. Wind this is now a music. Podcast everyone loves it this. WAY i liked. IT i, think SO i think LIKE i like.
Speaker 6: Music i'm sorry we're gone off in a tangent of music. Today let's See, RAVEN i think you'll like this.
Speaker 2: One what is, This? Sam this YouTube link that you, sent IT'S.
Speaker 17: I, said two, Links so, Okay i'll check.
Speaker 3: It all, right, cool, cool, cool. Honey badger, SAYS i like my. Beer HOW i like my violence Domestic.
Speaker 2: YO i feel. THAT i feel.
Speaker 3: That but my favorite beer Is guinness BECAUSE i also like my, Violence irish and. NATURE i feel like they're pretty good at it when they get pushed in that.
Speaker 2: DIRECTION i like a beat of the. Boot shout out to a. Beata the song is a.
Speaker 17: Tia it's A gaelic Or, celtic but it's by The celtic.
Speaker 7: Woman it is a bop AND i sent you the one that it puts the lyrics song because it is Both english and The you can tell it to.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah, okay hell tell. Yeah skipping on down to the everybody jumped in on the beer, conversation all, right we're whoa whoa hold on, Now sam, Says last TIME i drank, TEQUILA i was twenty. TWO i was flirting with my grandmother's forty year old neighbor AND i was swimming at the lake. House, Yeah i'm not gonna talk About tequil's stories AND.
Speaker 3: I that Tracks ashton, Says Lincoln park's news singer got hated, on but she's low, key kind of, good heavy as The crown as a.
Speaker 4: BANGER i don't like. HER i, mean nobody can Replace.
Speaker 2: Chester i'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry i'm such a die Hard chester fan that, like there's JUST i can't do. It it would be fine with me if they renamed the, song renamed the. Band, yeah change the name of the. BAND i would be all right with. It it's the fact That chester THAT i.
Speaker 2: LIKE i won't let. Go i'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah AND i get.
Speaker 3: It there's there's a few times where the lead singer got shifted and the band continued and did very.
Speaker 2: Well it is very. Rare Not Three Days Grace, no, NO i mean. Trash. Yeah, YEAH i Love Three Days grace the. Original the OG's, Right i'll just say.
Speaker 3: That skipping ahead from all the music, Conversation rose, says my grandma would whoop my ass with a wooden paddle with our name on. It she hung them on the kitchen on the wall so we would be deterred from being a little. Shit, yeah my first sex wife had a wooden spoon like that for our. Kids but then also she got like permission to beat like half the. Street at one point in, time there was like nine kids' names on that, spoon and it's, like, okay that's.
Speaker 2: Fine it.
Speaker 3: Worked it's only dumb if it doesn't. Work you, know let's get In. ROYCE i see your, hand what you?
Speaker 12: GOT i?
Speaker 10: Know it just ray very quickly as far as three, Days, grace the old singer.
Speaker 14: Is back by the, way so like so the the guy that was they kind of took over for.
Speaker 10: Him why the other one was taking care of his sobriety or.
Speaker 13: Whatever so there's there's there's still that guy is still, singing but the original guy is fucking.
Speaker 2: Back okay is he going to be? Performing is he going to be? Performing?
Speaker 22: Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: So are you?
Speaker 14: GOING i, haven't but LIKE i wanted, TO i didn't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i was looking at the.
Speaker 10: Tickets so, yeah BECAUSE i checked out their new. Album their new album dropped not too long, ago and it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Good WELL i know What i'm going to be, doing like just just letting you, know so please mean, you thank. YOU i appreciate.
Speaker 3: That skipping your, head Honey, badger says nickelback all the right, Reasons Honey, badger what what is?
Speaker 6: Happening here Bro, Okay nickelback has a few good songs from the first one to two.
Speaker 4: Albums sure is that what all the right reasons?
Speaker 28: IS i can explain That i'm gonna need you. Too it's so my first deployment all, right back to, FIRE i ain't got ship to listen. To that's the only FUCKING CD i had to listen to.
Speaker 17: Before.
Speaker 11: GOING i have no fucking music UNTIL i got a you, know external hard. Drive hell, yeah that the only THING i had to listen.
Speaker 4: To, YO i feel, this but also you didn't get tired of it at.
Speaker 11: All hey, man that's better than hearing fucking explosions And. Ship SO.
Speaker 12: I Like.
Speaker 6: Red that's WHAT i listened to a, Lot red And Breaking Benjamin red is uh is actually A christian.
Speaker 2: BAND i didn't know THAT i was Breaking.
Speaker 6: BENJAMIN i didn't know either one, was And i'm not gonna lie to you him for The missing is fantastic By. Red if you actually look it, up it's very slow and it's actually really, sad but it's it's. GREAT i do love sad music, though so Also.
Speaker 2: SHITVILLE i don't know If i've ever heard a song by.
Speaker 3: THEM i didn't fuck. With, YEAH i like some of The, yeah it send the pain. Below, yeah it goes hard as fuck.
Speaker 2: Dude Also Old incubus their their newer album Is My Dog. SHIT i don't really like.
Speaker 6: Them, OH i don't really like them that, much even the first Album IT'S I it's A i'm Not gonna.
Speaker 2: Lie Rob zombie has been my, sure my man SINCE i was, well.
Speaker 3: We're talking different different. Genres i'm talking about like. Alternative Rob zombie is certifiably in the class of.
Speaker 2: Metal like my, super super super Devout christian.
Speaker 6: Mother FINALLY i convinced her to let me go to a Zomb zombie concert WHEN i WAS i THINK i JUST i was sixteen WHEN i went to my first. One it was life changing AND i AND i knew then THAT i was in. Trouble to be, fair, though my dad was a super metal head and my mom was Like christian metal, right, yeah but my mom was Like christian and, country and SO i just grew up with a lot of different, music AND i like AND. I we would go to concerts and stuff all the time, together country, concerts but, no ONCE i went to my first rock, CONCERT i was, like there's no other path for.
Speaker 10: ME i had been.
Speaker 2: Selected my house.
Speaker 3: Was pretty much if it Wasn't, christian we weren't allowed to listen to it until we got to about high. School then my parents were finally okay with you, know listening to their music from back in the day was WHEN i got introduced to like classic, rock and my mom would have it on Like Otis Redding, radio, which oh my, GOD i Love Otis REDDING i always, have but as you, should, RIGHT i, mean.
Speaker 2: For sure you got to show the.
Speaker 3: Respect and then looking into like, blues not MODERN r AND, b but like actual blues.
Speaker 4: Music oh my, GOD i love.
Speaker 6: BLUES i LOVE i love a law a lot of different old old music, twenties, thirties, forties. FIFTIES i, mean there's lots of music THAT i love THAT i like to listen. To christian music is not one of, them though some of. IT i Like Breaking Benjam, Okay.
Speaker 14: Breaking begument is Not christian by.
Speaker 2: Their own, emission they, are, sir it Is christian. Music since? When since day?
Speaker 10: One pollimarous is not any kind Of christian.
Speaker 3: Music, no, no, No look at the lyrics we're looking at. That look at the lyrics to. Polyamorous he's calling out his polyamorous. Friend he's not talking about it in a positive.
Speaker 2: Light, yeah They're.
Speaker 20: Christianists they're even touring With Lacy sterm right now From Flyy.
Speaker 2: Weird, Yeah flyley also A christian. Band most people didn't know. THAT i saw her at A christian rock. Concert you know. What she she bums me.
Speaker 6: Out so she stepped away because of the offering that she got was pretty much like sell her soul and then she will make it.
Speaker 2: Big and so she stopped making.
Speaker 6: Music and then she finally came back and started making music only in The christian sector sector.
Speaker 4: Because she realized what the music industry.
Speaker 3: Is and she's, like, okay so it's all evil IF i want to try to make a big fuck Music and then she's, like, no you know, what IF i have this voice AND i have this, Ability i'm gonna do it for the right.
Speaker 2: Reason Her christian music. Sucks respectfully. DISAGREE i missed the Old. Flyley if, like, MAN i can feel you all around? Me that song you think? Sucks that wasn't when she was In she didn't that she was technically not in The christian.
Speaker 6: Sector then that was her in her rock phase while she was still under That No i'm talking she like left the music industry for like a decade and then made her appearance back just like maybe five years.
Speaker 4: Ago AND i saw her in two thousand and seven at A christian rock concert.
Speaker 6: In Baton, rouge but like no one actually knew that she was making music, Again like it wasn't until recently that she started like.
Speaker 4: Appearing she did an altar call what are you talking?
Speaker 2: About? LOOK i was zitty know she was still, singing and THEN i saw. HER i saw.
Speaker 6: HER i follow a whole bunch of different rock people and there were talking about. It it was like a podcast that was talking about rock bands that had broken up That i've come back and different stuff like. That they're, like, yeah apparently she's been making music this whole, time but like nobody even knew about, This and it was kind of like it reminds me OF i don't, know if you've ever been to, them the big mega church concerts that could get put on for like three, days and you've seen a hotel and all you do is worship for like a million hours day and they do all the different bands come in and all that.
Speaker 4: Stuff i've been to quite a few conferences in my.
Speaker 6: Life, yes, YEAH i stopped going to those WHEN i was like, sixteen but that's WHERE i saw tons of different bands and.
Speaker 2: Stuff but apparently that's where she's been doing all this and nobody knew.
Speaker 3: That BUT i, mean you're not going to hear about. That most mainstream music is not going to talk about. That that's like the antithesis of the music.
Speaker 2: Industry.
Speaker 3: Yeah so that was actually my first time interacting With Westboro Baptist church was in o s AND i was a high school, kid AND i didn't even know a lot about them at this. TIME i knew we were at A christian. Concert it was Called rock The river and there Was Kirk franklin and her AND i want to, say Even Toby mack was on the list or.
Speaker 2: Something it.
Speaker 4: WAS i thought it was a cool.
Speaker 3: Thing AND i saw these this group of white people on the, sidewalk AND i, mean we're in Downtown Baton, rouge so like a group of white people standing with signs of a megaphone does in fact stand, out you?
Speaker 22: Know?
Speaker 3: Okay and they were just screaming some hatred And bible verses at the same, time and you know, ME i couldn't just let that FLY i must go talk to these fuckers and see what's. Up and, UH i remember having a very decent debate with some like fifty year old men about.
Speaker 2: Scripture AND i was not well, read but LIKE i could just take what they were saying and be, like you, understand that's not at all what that, means, right and that Just i'm talking, screaming spitting rob rob like The bible thump And i'm just Like i've seen them all over the. Place, YEAH i went to. THAT i went to that little get.
Speaker 6: Together so the guy that played uh Hell racer and the twins that were on there was a whole bunch of people that went to this little con that we went to out and this we were in like the snooty rich, area and there was like a huge group Of bible thumpers across the. Street and that felt some type of way because they felt like it was gonna be. Satanic you're talking these people were.
Speaker 10: Selling.
Speaker 6: Uh some people in there were selling like little little rocks that they've picked. Up some lady sewed like cute little voodoo dolls that were like from the, quarter but she had other little plushies that she. Made, obviously the whole place was gonna, burn and they were on. Megaphones so then of course we all went over and offered them water because it was like one hundred million degrees, outside and they grudgingly took the.
Speaker 2: WATER i was, like that satan. Water make, sure make sure you drink it down every.
Speaker 3: Drops first war you can, think you think it's holy, water bars.
Speaker 2: Exciting let me tell, you they drink down the whole fucking. WATER i believe, It, GOD i believe. It all, right let's we got a couple of hands raised. Here god is. Love go, ahead. SIR i was thinking when you were, saying that is the opposite Of Katy.
Speaker 16: Perry Katy perry kept her.
Speaker 11: Soul Katy perry with the.
Speaker 2: Conscience, yeah could be very, well could be.
Speaker 3: Right if she was stayed on the straight and narrow and not going into the realm of what the industry wanted her to, be perhaps.
Speaker 2: She Would basically mm, Hmm Joe, whale what you, got, brother.
Speaker 24: Isn't the guitar player From Slayer christian and the bassis From. Corn they're pretty hard especially the basis From. Corn it's pretty hardcore about The.
Speaker 3: Christian he left the band because of his faith as a matter of, fact and, yeah so if we're talking about the same.
Speaker 2: Guy he, uh he's got the.
Speaker 3: Long hair and he almost looks like a White jesus in a lot of. Ways he was the guitarist For corns for years and, years and his testimony has gone viral multiple. Times he talks about his like crazy drug use and living that rocker lifestyle and all of, this and when he Found christ he had to turn away from all that and change his. Life he still friends with the guys that were in the, band BECAUSE i, mean when you are together for that long doing that type of, work like you're gonna have some sort of a kinship with these.
Speaker 2: People for.
Speaker 3: Sure he doesn't judge and look down on his former, bandmates but, yeah he turned away From corn for.
Speaker 2: That, now the guitar player From.
Speaker 3: SLAYER i know that that's gonna sound crazy because a lot Of slayer's lyrics are very dark by.
Speaker 4: Nature BUT i am of the belief that most of that is for the esthetic, right for the art of.
Speaker 3: IT i don't think that the singers Of slayer are actually worshiping the Dark lord by any. MEANS i think it's all for the show of being super. Metal i'm A slayer. Fan BUT i have heard that the guitarist is A. CHRISTIAN i don't know that for a. Fact that could very well just be one of those. Rumors you, know you never, Know, Uh, Sam go, ahead, Sir.
Speaker 17: Oh SO i was going to ask y'all about THE i lost my train's.
Speaker 7: Thought it was a it was gonna be about the that, Was oh, Yeah bigfoot's off topics were talking.
Speaker 2: About we're talking about. Music how did you jump To? Bigfoot we gotta we gotta get this, Situated, Sam bigfoot.
Speaker 6: Converted, Obviously bigfoot was on his ascid, projection and then all of a sudden he got shipped on on his chest by the dove he.
Speaker 2: Was he was about to peg a, tree and he got. Banned he has now been baptized in The Holy, river and now he's out here seeing kumba. Ya that's what, happened isn't, It? Sam, NO i got really. HIGH i can, tell we could. Tell we could. Tell that's never happened, before, ever not one. TIME i don't. KNOW i finally got to see the.
Speaker 17: ELVES i, GUESS i don't. Know as you want to see.
Speaker 2: Elves you got so high you're seeing, elves, right, now, Brother god damn, IT i need to do the. Elf i'm.
Speaker 17: Trying i'm.
Speaker 2: Trying that's WHY i have strawberries and clean. DADS i was wondering what you were.
Speaker 4: Eating that's a dab. Crumble but, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: No this is a camel custard.
Speaker 17: Clunch, Okay i'm smoking.
Speaker 2: This OH i thought you were eating. It i'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, okay, okay, gotcha gotcha.
Speaker 10: Some of it on.
Speaker 6: There but, Yeah, Jesus, sam all, Right, sam we're gonna get To ashton and see.
Speaker 2: If we go back on Topic. Ashton go, ahead, Brother.
Speaker 12: No this is the way off. Top, No i'm. Not there's a question for, You. Raven it's An oregon.
Speaker 21: Conspiracy a few years, ago LIKE i, SAW i went to The Bonnavie Fish hatchery and they have a sturgeon there Named, herman and he's like eighty years old and he's one of the largest in.
Speaker 12: Captivity do you know anything about.
Speaker 6: THAT i know that he's, there AND i know he's. MASSIVE i saw him WHEN i was, younger BUT i DON'T i spent a long.
Speaker 21: Time so there's like conspiracies around. Him and LIKE i sent the, article it's from The Oregon state. Website so he's been. Stabbed someone climbed into the tank and stabbed.
Speaker 12: Him he's been.
Speaker 21: Stolen, before so there's this conspiracy that it's not the same fish and he's been replaced multiple, times which it's just wild to, me like.
Speaker 12: Like BECAUSE i don't know whatever. REASON i started reading about him a few weeks ago AND i landed On. REDDIT i love.
Speaker 14: It, yeah just.
Speaker 3: Wild your state goes from having some of the most prolific sam squinch and big foot conspiracies that you can have to, herman the sturgeon may not be the.
Speaker 2: Original have you ever have you tried to catch a? Sturgeon?
Speaker 11: NO i do.
Speaker 4: Catfish and, second the motherfuckers are so.
Speaker 2: Huge, yeah so my, uncle my uncle actually does. It, Yes, Samuel i'm. Sorry that's why they get the fish.
Speaker 17: Eggs that.
Speaker 7: That's where they Get and it's actually an it's. One it's one of the oldest types of. Fish they are alma plate. It they're almost like a living. Dinosaur, ALSO i remember WHAT i was while my hand was.
Speaker 17: UP i sent. YOU i sent You Jacob, blues a blues.
Speaker 4: Song, okay all, right good, things good.
Speaker 17: THINGS i.
Speaker 6: Love when you start getting so high because you start like hyping the fuck out for those that can't see what he's.
Speaker 2: Doing you're just like.
Speaker 6: Like you remind me of, like, yeah you're like a little energizer, buddy when you're like your hands get all, like let.
Speaker 2: Me just tell, you goes really really faster than WHAT i can what your mouth can. Say, yeah no one. ELSE i love, you SAM i like, You.
Speaker 17: BEND i love, y'all both yellows and my people's.
Speaker 2: We love you, too love you, Too, samuel we love all the good cult.
Speaker 6: Members in the, chat they're arguing, if uh If Breaking benjamin is Actually christian or, not because according to the googil that THE ki had, sent it says that they are not A christian, band but they are touring with A christian singer right. Now AND i was under the, assumption, well at Least i've been told And i've read about them saying that they Are christian bass and if you actually listen to their music in that, light it seems more Christian esque than anything.
Speaker 3: Else they're not listed as A christian, Band you're never going to hear them on Your christian radio. Station, however every member of the band are Saved. Christians they do alter calls at their concerts and have for, years and, yeah they're not listed that, way and they did that purposely to where they. Wouldn't they did what they could to make the most money they could off of their. Talent but if you look at their inspiration and how they perform all the, things, yes they are absolutely A christian rock, band BUT i think it's more along the lines, of, like they're Not christian, rock they are rockers that happen to Be.
Speaker 2: Christian take that how you want.
Speaker 3: It that makes, Sense, Yeah BUT i mean even, still if you're performing mass alter calls at your, CONCERTS i don't know what else you can be.
Speaker 2: Called, HONESTLY i. Know, wow this has been a crazy episode of lots of, music lots of.
Speaker 3: Music we talked about some, degeneracy we talked about some. Conspiracies this is WHY i love the, lives y'all.
Speaker 4: All, honestly it's all a good. TIME i look forward to My tuesday nights so.
Speaker 2: Much. Y'all make it worth, it.
Speaker 3: Y'all make this whole thing worth the time to really get in and make it happen like. This it's just the, best you, Know and to any of the good cult members listening to this episode when it Drops. Thursday if you would like to be a part of this conversation Next tuesday and Every tuesday night at nine Pm, central what you need to do is go to the link in the description below to patreon dot com Slash Cult Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Podcast when you sign, up there are a few tiers for. Entry if you would like.
Speaker 3: To get the videos instead of just the, Audio patreon is the only place that we drop. Those if you would also like to get these episodes a few days in, advance sometimes even a week in, advance Then patreon is where you need to.
Speaker 4: Go but the main reason why people would go to patreon dot com.
Speaker 3: Is because it is absolutely completely commercial, fi.
Speaker 2: Which to be, honest that's the main, reason. Right commercials. Suck ads.
Speaker 3: Suck we know that kick the. Ads come join The patreon collective and be a part of. This, however if you do sign up with that Third eye all The Way open, tier then you will get sent this link Every tuesday night at nine Pm central time to join in on this. Conversation we got representation from all, Over we Got australian people jumping. In we have An irish homie that jumps in from time to. Time we got them from all over the. Country we got resident correspondence from every walk of. Life we're building this to its own cult collective every week and it's beautiful and we thank everybody who's joined in on it thus.
Speaker 2: FAR i did want to give a quick shout.
Speaker 6: OUT i know this is not something that they typically, do BUT i feel LIKE i want to shay a shout out to. Everybody Timmy, twotos thank you for doing The maniac. Combo Also conjay twenty eight he joined with A Third Eye all The Way, Open Norse, trucker And. Julian you guys are in the last week joining for The Third Eye all The Way open or. Above SO i just wanted to say thank, y'all and we love the support we do.
Speaker 3: Indeed and ALSO i think it's worth mentioning that we are running a promo where if you buy for the entire, year if you join The patreon for an entire year, subscription you're actually getting three months. Free if you join for all twelve, months you're actually only paying for nine. MONTHS i, mean show me a, network show me a streaming, service show me anything that is giving you best bang for buck on that. Scale like we are good luck with that, right we would like to see more and more people join in This. Patreon go to the link in the description below to be a part of. It before we, wrap let's go ahead and give all the shameless. Plugs if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, bullion then you need to go to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot. Com fill out your, information get your start. Today talk to your account and talk to YOUR. Cpa ask them.
Speaker 2: What they think about the investing in precious metals in.
Speaker 3: BULLION i promise you they're going to say that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in these.
Speaker 4: Things best place.
Speaker 3: To get your start while it's still affordable is coecsilver dot. Com if you would like to kind of attempt to like the spirit, animal and maybe you don't want to do the dabs and the bong rips For dale like he, does but you would like to experience possibly a seltzer that gives you somewhat of a euphoric, high then what you need to do is go To Good Feels Cannabis seltzer link in the description below and get twenty percent off your order when you use that. LINK i know there's Other seltzer products of the marijuana in your stores right. NOW i don't know this for a, fact BUT i have a, weird sneaking suspicion that there's not enough of a flavor profile or a better option as far as price range goes than to go to the link of the description and explore that for. Yourself once, again it immensely helps the, show and we thank everybody who's already gone and done. So to get your start with the real rife technology and to get the healing frequencies to your body right, now go to the link of the description there and also use the promo code cult at checkout for ten percent off your order and free shipping to your. Door i'm trying to think if there's any more Than i've.
Speaker 2: Forgotten, nope not, that not at this, Moment not at.
Speaker 4: This, Moment, Samuel if you would please please get what are you?
Speaker 2: Doing? OH i was gonna say give your sined, off BUT i thought your hand was tucked in your shirt right now THAT i don't even know if he's he's in another, dimension he's out there with go ahead and catch your breath thoughts down there With jonathan right. Now he's in the. Ether he's in the ether With.
Speaker 3: Meta right, now take your time and catch your. Breath, Brother i'll do my outro than you do.
Speaker 4: Yours another way is you can support the show.
Speaker 3: And let everybody know what you think about all of the topics we cover this evening right now would be Too please hit.
Speaker 2: The five, stars hit the shares who, like suscribes, comments take a, post reviews, shares hit their friends and family shareess if we're here's the. Deal the more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening, platforms the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of. You final ldies and, Gentlemen why are you ready to? Go check Out jonathan's other, Show.
Speaker 3: Metamistics again in the same lover respect over there with the five star reviewsing the positivity in the. Comments come check out The cage Of, night and come join each of us for our Individual patreon lives we host Every wednesday night at nine Pm. Central both of those links are down in the description as, well and we thank you for everybody's already gone and, done So, samuel give the good cult members your send.
Speaker 17: Off, sir you just pull away from you are blessing me the gal.
Speaker 2: Much loving and there we. Go and with all that being, said this was another beautiful live episode of The cuts Of conspiracy AND i am The cajun AND i am and learned one very, important extremely vital piece of information need to learn just as bid As gilmer boss.
Speaker 3: Fire hey cult, Members jacob here just want to ask who wants better? Sex the best way to get started is to go To adam And eve dot com right. Now Amaim eve is offering fifty percent off just about any, item but that's not. All when you get one, item they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free.
Speaker 2: Movies they offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a, priority plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you.
Speaker 4: Buy all we packaged and sent discreetly for.
Speaker 3: Free that's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your. Bedroom just go To adam And eve dot com and select any one. Item it could be an adventurous new, toy or anything you.
Speaker 2: Desire just enter the offer CODE cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any, item plus ten free, gifts three bonus, items six free, movies and free. Shipping use the offer CODE cult that's C u L t At adam And eve dot.
Speaker 3: Com, now this is an exclusive offer specific to this, podcast so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free, goodies but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the CODE cult