Speaker 1: One Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. Just a reminder it's seven twenty. Voting will open on the jar Facebook page for you say it, We play it. You may want to place a vote each morning this week because the action of doing so will qualify you to win Metallica tickets. Yeah, we're giving away Metallica tickets. A little motivator for you to get your vote in rhet around seven twenties on that post course up like Lynn said Jr. Facebook page, I think the artist this morning, it said listener suggested when Molly Hatchett. A couple listeners been on us to do Molly Hatchets. Okay, so be looking for that. It's seven twenty all right. Uh. Bend, Oregon is in the news. Usually it's because it has to do with the last blockbuster that's in that city, I believe. Yeah, not this go around. Huh huh Nope, what's been good for this time? The city officials there would like the uh person responsible for what seems like a harmless act of vandalism to immediately cease and desist. Some clown or group of jokers is going around town sticking googly eyes on everything, sign signs, statues, artwork showing up all over the place. They're using some sort of adhesive to stick the googly eyes on stuff.
Speaker 2: I see it on the deer statues at j r R Facebook page.
Speaker 1: It's like everywhere.
Speaker 2: Wow, it costs the city fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because they're using this adhesive and it's been stuck to some artwork where when they go to try to remove it, the adhesive has done damage to some of the art pieces. And they're like, look, okay, funny, funny, okay, but look you're causing you know, costing us money here.
Speaker 2: You did your joke. Okay, be done with it now, right, cease, cease little eyes on the I'm sorry those dear statues. That's great.
Speaker 1: How much time free time do you have to have to devote to something like this?
Speaker 2: Hey, Pat, Bob here listen, yes, Bob, what's up? What we're gonna do? I gotta plan. Come over my house for what I know it's like nine o'clock and not but just come over. This is a perfect time to hatch my plan. I got a whole bag of googly eyes. Let's get crazy again. If you get a chance and you wanted to laugh on your Monday jr. Our Facebook babe.
Speaker 1: Oh if that doesn't do it for you, Taka watch the golf cart, mishap. Okay, don't text and drive your golf cart and put it to you that way.
Speaker 2: I'm scrolling through all the gigly chicks. Oh yeah, I see the golf cart. Hold on, get it.
Speaker 1: This one first sent Bob down the rabbit hole. Here, Okay, I love you.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: We've got a little bit of a beef between a couple members of the Village People. That would be Victor Willis, who's the group's cop lead singer and songwriter. Victor you know A dresses as the cop. Yeah, and getting heat with another dude who was the construction worker named David Hodo. Victor claims that The Village People YMCA is not a gay anthem. Meanwhile, David says that it is a gay anthem. He noted that the guy who wrote YMCA with Victor Willis was Jacques Murray, the gay French producer who created the Village People. He says Jacques wrote the hook and the music and the Village People after the cowboy took him to the y and introduced him to quote several gay porn stars who worked out there. Okay, wait, just the Hodo, then continue to say the song isn't even very good.
Speaker 2: Quit saying the real names because we're all okay, the cop is the one. He's the main one, right, dude, Yeah, yeah, that's who should have the call on it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Victor Willis? Yeah, whatever Victor says, go, he's the YMC.
Speaker 1: A dude, And I think he also can have to say because he laid down the sick burn on the construction worker Hodo. Yes, back in your hole before I crush you again, you replacement, non original village people member who has lied for years that you're an original.
Speaker 2: How about that? Why don't you go pick up some Bob's barricades, buddy, get out your tool belt, young man. YMC was a great song, you know. You you put that out there and even somebody Pat, he gets played.
Speaker 1: In sports events all the time and weddings. Yeah, it's you know, and it is a fun song.
Speaker 2: Yes, Like I think at our wedding, did we I don't know if we played that one or not, but I think we did. I think Pat might have thrown his arms up at one point, So that's saying a lot. I don't think it turned anybody gay. That's some things people argue over. Now, I know this is again googly eyes on pet on these statues, And no, I have z too much sun.
Speaker 1: Heard about the Grinch that stole Christmas? How about the bear that stole the Grinch inflatable from the Southwest Florida family's front yard. Yes, this happened in the where is this the Golden Gate Estates over near Naples.
Speaker 3: It was literally like climbing at like trying to unplug it, and yeah, he took it to the woods. I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I literally like text my husban and I'm like, what is going on? Like we were texting back and forth, just rewatching the.
Speaker 1: Have the video footage of this on our Facebook as well.
Speaker 3: Video sending it to all of our family and friends at five in the morning because we were like, what is going on? We thought it was the craziest thing. But yeah, it's a funny story to tell.
Speaker 1: Bear dragged off the Grinch inflatable. So I'm not having any of this Grinch stuff, not in my woods.
Speaker 2: Skipping the pregnant lady, Yeah, hold on Grinch. I want to see how big the inflatable is because those things can be pricey.
Speaker 1: BOM's doing a P and L on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I beg, were you looking all right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? Is a great little laughs for a Monday.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I'll get the googly eyes. Let's get the hell out of here. Exactly parties on a one one W j R R