Speaker 1: Yet it in here, So it's trying real soon.
Speaker 2: My step from touldn't feeling in the drill.
Speaker 3: That's something just tell in your burst go that's fine on the corner had step.
Speaker 2: I gonna standing.
Speaker 3: I'm killing in the neighborhood. Never come diy out of lock of my thoughts about and I'm gone waiting for the.
Speaker 4: Bus's but the buses won't car the time stops waiting.
Speaker 2: That's so there ships coming and step up over the walls with the riding.
Speaker 4: That so is the who out of comfort.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stop sound looking at the mean it's gone dug out. Wow, that's what voted the sails to.
Speaker 4: The braddy out, dena sings.
Speaker 3: Claim for that moment in time, then final come back and throwing me Anne, your man, listen here, what's calling in real soon? Really is it here?
Speaker 2: It's just telling you don't start.
Speaker 3: Side okay at a minuter stormy dang out ves A vote of the sails took the baddy out and then sagas claim for that moment inside and final come back and throwing me a lie I shart client, that's something.
Speaker 2: In the stuff.
Speaker 4: Shn Hey, how's it going? Good morning out there yesterday. Was sorry about everybody. They have been waiting for me called Deen already having some technical issues. Goo're back speaking of technical issues. Ye yeah, I get to go check out my my, my. UH computer's been impatient now for this is the third day. It's in the hands of UH, I don't know, hopefully someone who's better than an MD equivalent, and we'll see. We'll lee with the diagnosis is when I get there, that's the new one and when they shouldn't have problems right, good times. This is super clippy today. I'm not sure why. Hopefully it's not cutting my voice as much as it sounds like it is in my headphones, but super super clippy like a lot. So we got a couple of things here to show you. Now how we do it will do depend on a couple of things here, like which order something ties in that I wanted to show. I've shared this in my Patreon already. Oh, by the way, I'm the Patreon group. I also shared the Phoenician origin of Britain, Scott's and Anglo Saxons by Eli Waddell nineteen twenty four, five hundred page pdf. Prior to that, I've shared tons and tons of pdf e books to people for people. I mean, so if you're in the Telegram group, there was a bunch of there as well over the time, and if you hit the files tab. I don't know how easy that is on the phone, but it's easier to find on a desktop version of Telegram to find the tab button for files and that'll have well files surprisingly, so that'll be but you'll find any of the books that I shared over there. But in Patreon I just discovered that they have categories, so it's not like in one oops, you'll just have to scroll. There's lots of books, though, I think the Orlindo should be something that everybody reads. Definitely the British EDA, but as a companion they should totally read Rise of Man in the Gardens of Samaria by Christine Preston, ignoring all the nonsense she says about national socialism, which she can't even recall by its right name, because that's nonsense. But here is what kept me just a few minutes today. I may as well show you what the what the hold up was? See that I wasn't gonna miss a photo ap she made the shirt she wrote in cursive Merry Christmas, on here, she put decorations on it. She put the decorations on the skirt with helping the mom with some of the pens. And she's off to school. And then tonight she has a six from six to eight, we have the annual holiday dance. We had the annual holiday choir not too long ago, and that's where I found the Arizona Marketplace is open, which is great because it gives me an opportunity. If I really really really wanted to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week until April, I could, but I think there's a Friday market there too. So tomorrow that's what I'm doing. I'm doing this six to ten market that night. So I'm when I missed my daughter's first gymnastics performance of two. Yeah, that kind of sucks, but she'll be there at the doing the same thing again the next night, so I'll be able to go to that one. I don't really put things ahead, but we need stuff so and yeah, so set ups like four o'clock tomorrow, it's gonna be a day. It's gonna be a day. I canna make extra hot sauce forward too. Oh, let me make sure everybody else is on here, and then we'll get started. Not easy to figure that out. Oh well, one hundred and thirty, we've hit on. Oh yeah, we're good over on. Let me just make sure that the chat's rocking and rolling here. Oh yeah, I don't see Yeah, no, I can't tell yet from that whether or not that's the thing or not. Hopefully, hopefully I see some numbers pile in here, and then we'll find out if there's anybody actually able to see this over on FTJ. But I'm pretty sure we're on bit shooting, no problem. So let's get going here.
Speaker 5: Boom boom boom.
Speaker 4: Oops, wrong button, So I have this sink set for a specific spot in this book or jump way ahead. I wasn't ready to do that yet. I wanted to get at the page it's fifty five at least, but we're jumping ahead now. You'll just have to read the book as they said Time Life Style.
Speaker 1: Where.
Speaker 4: I don't give read of that. Okay, it says seventy five, but it's page ninety two here by actual number, Samerian decipherment and China. So it's kind of like in the middle of something here. Ooops, they go back to fire all right, says in the Arian Origin of the Alphabet. Now this is again the rise of man in the gardens of Samaria. There's a lot to die in here. I, you know, I need to make the points as we get to them, but I will have to remind everybody that rome is a very ancient word. Keep that in mind. It wasn't something that was developed after Romulus and Remis. That was the story that they're wrapped around the word that was already a name for some of these Edenites, who are the antagonists of the Aryans, of the Goths, antagonists of mankind. So if they're the founders of rome Gee, it makes more sense now why they were instead of eradicating this new fangled group who just started calling them not to themselves not too long ago, use uh, you know, or they didn't even call themselves out of that back then. But it doesn't matter. The whole point is they were kind of working well together, Like why didn't they just squashed the Synhedra and break up their little hall communities and boot them the fuck out, right? But no, no, they just appeased them an awful lot, which makes you think they might have been the elder druid type of the Oh, I don't know remnants of the wolf slash Saturn slash eden Knite cult that they that they all belong to Serpent cult who still uses a sneak as a symbol in their sorcery of PHARMACIEA oh, and by the way, Gavin Newsom, because screw like reality, We're just gonna declare a state of emergency and fuck up all tourism once again to California for another four years. The destroy more small businesses with lies about bird flu now right, it's all about destroying and murdering and taking the market ship from the middle class entrepreneur slash honest business person and giving it to corporate, giving it to the almighty Amazon and others. So in Arian Origin of the Alphabet, Waddell reproduces the signs of this system of writing on his comparative charge sumer Ariyan evolution of the alphabet. This is leading to something, trust me. I mean, just maybe scroll up here a little bit. Though there's a lot of run non sentences, so that's why I started up. I can't find a fucking period, all right. According to Through Cities, Greece was first populated by Dorian invasions. The Dorians are believed to have arrived in Greece around twenty two two thy two hundred BC. There pottery resembled that from northwest Anatolia. Waddell was of the opinion that Cadmian inscriptions and the reason why we're starting over here because he mentions what he refers to as Cadmian, but well, just whatever were the reverse script of Thera or Therah over Thera and other ancient sites, because they were written from the benefit of for the benefit of native subjects who were accustomed to the left handed direction of older native culture and cults. So you know how we write left to right, some right right to left, and then there's the plow which goes like down, like if you're pushing a lawnmower right, you're like you go down one way and then you cut that turn and you go the other way. So each line is a different direction of how he's writing. So when they're trying, like I said before, that when they're trying to, you know, write an edict for people that they want to follow, and they are the minority ruling class, they have to write it in a way that the natives will understand it if they expect them to follow the edict or understand the law. So that's why people are like, oh, this is Sumerian text, because this are a Semitic text, because look at how it's written, and that's the not very smart way to look at it. So he says like this whatell was the opinion. The descriptions were reverse script theory okay, left handed direction of an older native culture and coal as opposed to the sun wise right hand direction going in that way of the Aryan solar cold. Other inscriptions that therah in Asia minor were written in the direction of Hittite higher glyphs oxplow wise or bostu feed in style. The twenty six letters of the Cabman formelo alphabet or Abisadarian were non reversed and almost the same as our own modern alphabet. Wedell concluded that Samerian was Aran. Odell concluded that Samerian was Aryan in vocabulary and structure, as well as the parent of English and all Indo European languages, including Egyptian. He rearranged Sumerian vowels and syllabic pictograms according to their phonetic values in Roman letters as Prince, Langden and Gad also did from a di z in the comparative tables showing a Samerian origin of alphabetic letters of Western and Eastern ancient languages. Oh, sorry, that was a period in Yeah, Okay, So Samerian dictionaries are and glossaries used the order of the Hebrew alphabet because of its association with the Garden of Eden. Woodell discovered that an inherent vowel A in Sumerian was in It was in analogy with the inherent value val, the inherent vowel and Semitic, Phoenician, Hebrew, Sanskrit, and other alphabets i e. Sanskrit, Barrat, Phoenician, PRT, and.
Speaker 5: P r w T.
Speaker 4: The word Barat or Brat of the Barratas of India was equivalent to Britain and pretend as spelled in Ancient Greek for Britain. He discussed the source of the tribal title Barrat or b Rat and its significance for the name Briton or Britannia attraction to the British Museum. Now we can skip over most of this. We can get to the integritty Here. The introduction of new languages and Hellenistic civilization of these geographical areas following Alexander the Great's conquest was one of them. The peoples who ruled Mesopotamia after the Samians, where the Acadians, Emirates, Bettani, Cassites, and Assyrians or Hittites. Being outside of Mesopotamia, they also used the Samerian script to write their language. Samarian was no longer spoken after eighteen hundred BC, but remains a literary language for Eastern Semites in Mesopotamia well. Transcribes in Abylonians and Assyria were able to read Kineiform in Sumerian or its dialects. Acadian was replaced by Aramaic after the fall of the Third Kingdom of Er at the end of the third millennium BC. The Assyrians used Aramaic when they ruled Mesopotamia, but it was written down in its own alphabet, not in uniform, and on perishable and on perishable material. When Greek was the language of bureaucracy, Kneiform texts were still being recopied and translated into Aramaic and Greek, but Sumerian and caneoform were totally forgotten by the first century AD. The spread of Islam with introduction of the Arabic alphabet also played a part in its oblivion by causing Syriac and Aramaic to be disused as literary languages. After the Greek Empire, Mesopotamia passed into Parthian, Sassanid and Islamic hands in just one thousand years. The loss of knowledge about Egypt's ancient past was also partly due to the same causes. What's that again, Muslims?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Soon after three thousand PC, two scripts were in use Hieroglyphic meaning the Holy script and it's more recursive and less pictorial Hieroglyphic or sorry, hieratic scripts. These writing systems were read in dialectic spoken in Egypt from Predynastic times through the New Kingdom and up to the Third Intermediate Period. They were replaced by the Demotic script by seven hundred BC, but although the language in which the scripts were written changed over time, scribes were able to read text penned down two thousand years earlier until the introduction of the Greek language and its alphabet also caused the demise of the Hieroglyphic, hieratic and demotic scripts. Two writers attempt to preserve attempted to preserve tradition, but the accuracy of their histories and purpose in writing have been questioned. These are Borosis. Yeah, I read about I wrote about Borosis in that book called Priestcraphia Babylon in fact, and yes, oh man, what is that my daughter lift something that gets my hand stuck in It's like hand cream or something. Uh yeah, this one right here. And he talks about Juanas coming from the sea and having two hoods. I think it's just somebody with a helmet that would come on a boat, but whatever, or maybe a submersible.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barosa's priest of Marduk at the temple of Asalia or Asgalia, but it's probably not that. It's probably Asalia at Babylon during Alexander's reign, and Manetho, an Egyptian who also lived under the new Hellenistic rulership and was priest at the time of the sun god raw at Heliopolis. Erosis in particular did not possess the key to interpret the symbolism of pictographic representations in the Greek Temple of Marduk. Yet he's the Mardok and and priest a priest the ball. Some of his accounts appear to be based on literal interpretation of inscriptions or images in his temple, some of which he stated had been preserved in sculpture to this time. I think they look at pictures and they see the morphology or the you know, the the animal characteristics in people, and they say, oh, there's kaimeros back then, and these things came out of us, instead of just saying, yeah, that's their totem for their cult or their people, their their race, and understanding that that's just the depiction' they're carvering on goddamn stone. They're shorthanding stuff so that in people around the time would get that they weren't writing it for people two thousand years later or thus years later. They're different people right then who already understood but what they're doing. On the evidence of a Babylonian tablet found at uruk Iraq referring to similar details as those given by Borosis with helotopsis, the Castites of the second millennium BC were already speculating on the meeting of mythology in religion in relation to Samerian records. One thousand years earlier in regard Brosis Barrosis' antiduluvian dynasties. Scholars are not sure what sources he had at his disposal. It is, however, likely he used the Iceenter Easton List, which was found to contain duplicated and misplaced material and to have abnormally long rainal years, Rolinson had unlocked the codes of Babylonian and Isstyian writings and contributed to the discipherment of Kneiform by translating Darius the Great Trilingual Inscription, which he copied from the Rock of bey Hisiston at the risk of his life, being the three different language. Being in three different languages and types of Canneiform, the inscriptions were important as they provided many clues for the decipherment of Caneiform, kind of like a Rosetta stone. Yeah. During the time he held the office of Director of Canneiform Enterprises, Rolinson had pioneered the view of the non Semitic nature of Sumerian. Perhaps Widell had been impressed by his achievements even before he made career choices. Ruins of the fully fledged civilization of sumer had been discovered some fifty years before sumer Arian Dictionary was published. In nineteen twenty seven, a book Wadell worked on for sixteen years from about nineteen eleven. In his historical expose how the Sumerians, their monuments, and their written language were discovered, he makes it clear that he was a follower of Rawlinson and other pioneers such as Theophilus G. Pinches, who opposed the serioologists, who opposed as serioologists or something like that of Semitic conviction. In the Great Controversy and Debates on the nature of Sumerian Weddell introduced Rawlinson in the following manner. The existence of the Sumerians, of their end of their non Semitic language was first elicited by the brilliant genius of Sir Henry Rollinson in eighteen fifty five. An officer of the East India Company Service, he had been sent as a lieutenant to Persia in eighteen thirty three to assist the Shah in the training of his army, and finding there in nineteen thirty five are sorry eighteen thirty five inscriptions in the as yet undeciphered Kineiform or wedge writing. He forthwith took up the task of intensive decipherment and became a leading pioneer explorer and in considerable part founder of the newly born science of Assyriology of his time, Rollinson stated that the primitive inhabitants of Babylonia were of the Scythic meaning Syrian family. The term Scythian was later replaced by Elamite, and not of the Semitic one, So their Scythian, they're Aryan, they're Gothic, not Semitic. When he presented his findings about the Samerian language at the Royal Asiatic Society on the first of December eighteenth fifty five, after studying texts written in Kineiform and Assyrian on the bilingual tablets of Nivena or Nineva, there we go. Five years after communicating his decishment of the Bajustan edict, Rolinson announced that their language, written in linear Kineiform, was not Semitic, and that Babylonians and Assyrians who were Semitic had inherited the legacy of their civilization from Scythic Sumerians Auchi, calling the latter by the name of Acadians because Semitic Babylonian and Assyrians Assyrian kings referred to themselves as king of Sumer and a Cod and in the Old Testament, a Cod was the name of a city founded by Nimrod and their early language the Hamitic language of Babylonia. Despite objections from the Semitic school of scholars, say that fast Semitic school of scholars who protested against the suggestion that Semites borrowed their civilization and writing from another race, how dare you no, we are the only ones. We are the special boys who brought everything. Moses had a beg m on his chest, and who wore a cape. He flew around, and he taught the Pharaohs, and he taught the Greeks everything they know. Doesn't matter what time period it was. Shut up, goddamn it, we're telling a story. He cured polio and whatever and war horns like a Goth. Strangely, definitely not from another race. A doctor E. Hinks adopted Rolinson's conclusions and the term Akkadian. The fact the facts published by Rolinson and Hanks were supported by the French professor of Assyrian Jules Opert. What this tells you is that what else isn't the only person on this right who suggested that term Samerian for the language they had identified instead of Akkadian. Strong objections to the concept of the language being non Semitic then came from Joseph Hailvy in Paris, who refuted the Samerian's existence by arguing that the civilization in Mesopotamia was Semitic and oranged. Yeah, I wonder what uh what massonic quarter he was in a non Semitic view of the beginning of civilization was contradictory to traditional beliefs in the basis of the Old Testament. Oh, it was contradiction. It was contradict Oh so, I mean because some assholes who lie about everything told us this in the book. It certainly can't be any other way, right, See how that's kind of like works in their favor if you don't question their book that they write. And they're the biggest freaking treacherous liars. Right. This is the cult. I'm not calling Jews even that honestly anymore, because we're beyond that. It's a fucking cult. It's the remnants of this cult from five thousand plus years ago. Who by the way, I'm gonna go ahead and just do this, and now let's see if I can find it. First let me see if I hope. So, I hope, so it's it's probably buried by now we get lots of uh, let's just see is it Maybe it's even in here so I don't have to go searching. I bet it's not. I bet it isn't. Nope, all right, that's a cute face. Huh. Week after that. Okay, here we are. So this is this mysterious ancient structure was made of mammoth bones. All right. So there's all mammoth bones right there. Okay, that's just one thing. Just keep that on your back of your mind.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: Now, look at this Carahan Teppy Journeys to the Ruld's Oldest civilizations. The one, uh yeah, the other tour is Karhan Teppy Jury for Explorers story.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're just talking about this store. But this is Turkey. Okay, what else is in Turkey? Go Lucky Teppy, a bunch of other places. This thing is a whole mountain they only have excavated at the time of this video that is attached to this five percent of it, barely you anything. They're finding all kinds of weird look at things, lots of inscriptions, lots of little animals drawn on stuff. This is a whole big area, right, and they said it has How do they know this, I don't know, but they said that it appears that it is what's the word, Oh, it was maybe a landslide, partially because they're trying to throw in the flood there. They just try to nudge the flood in there to make that real. And then they said, and it also looks like it was intentionally buried. So if there's anything to that, And you're telling me that this is because they're not ever gonna date anything properly. They not only think they really know how, they just tell us that they do, just like they tell us forensics. Science is real, and they gave you a bunch of TV shows like CSI and Miami just scare you don't do crimes little children out there, because we're way too advanced. We'll get you. And forensics is real. Don't think that we're just throwing your relatives in jail for no reason. We know only we don't not only want to put them in jail for a real good reason, but they we want you to hate them for their crimes that they didn't commit for the rest of their lives and yours yeah. So anyhow, Karahan Teppy being in the same area Turkey, right, the Cappadocia, This place that they're talking about before they move into these other areas like Karshamish is this is this area that they that they first are.
Speaker 3: In.
Speaker 4: The most numerous, most biggest stronghold for the Gothic Arians is in Turkey, Okay, and that's around five thousand BC. So if you're telling me this is seven thousand BC, ten thousand BC. There were some Sithic slash Gothic slash area and type people there, but Thor didn't come around on the end of the picture with organization and skills up the Yanus to actually do anything to I don't know, terrorform people into real people, give them civilization and culture. Right, the Gothic element was a very small minority until the wave came. And who knows if they were pushed out because of other wars or whatever, bad inclement weather and in northern areas like Norway and stuff like that, who knows. Who knows why they came. Maybe they just wanted to expand there's too many of them there, you know. They wanted some elbow room are they were just seeking new adventures. Scythians like to do that anyway, like the branch outing explore. So they come across this thing, and we hear in the story that they were appalled by the repulsiveness of these people. So I doubt that they bury the entire mountain side intentionally, unless this place was full of witchcraft and human sacrifice and all kinds of awful shit torture chambers. Maybe they were tying people to those posts and doing bad things to them. If they came across something like that, that would mess up the sensibilities of the Goths, and they would have probably have slaughtered everybody there that was a piece of shit, and all the knights that were doing that stuff, and then probably buried them alive in it. I'm not saying that's how it happened. I'm just saying, if they're showing that, I think this is a cleanup job, and it's probably good reasons. That's all I'm saying. Go BLUCKI techi. Probably the same way they keep saying leopard, leopard, leopard. I'm looking out of go. That looks like a wolf to me. Maybe it's a wolf of dots, but that doesn't look like a leopard. They're showing all these carving stuff like that. You gotta look at it if you're looking at it without them telling you that first, so that you you know how that that you know, power suggestion works like blindfolded somebody and you give them pepsi, but you put a line in it and they don't taste the lime because you didn't say anything about the line. You know, stuff like that, Oh, here's that's kind of girt. You know, it's like all that stuff that if they're if somebody's assuming that they're or anticipating something, they usually have that experience regardless, so they can say leopard and then people will just think leopard or wow, might be maybe it's a cheetah because it's kind of looking at kind of like a dog.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's my two cents on what they're finding in Turkey. And by the way, lots and lots of tunnels and darren Coo you underground city that could held twelve twenty thousand people. Now, do you think that was the burrowing little weasels of the Eden knit slash ancient Jews or do you think that was higher technology or higher race of people? Do that for whatever reason, and was that maybe a throwback to a previous I don't know, maybe bad, bad events happening on the surface, because when they show up in Turkey, hey, maybe those areas were on the ground the whole time. Who knows, maybe they maybe they were from the north, but they were there for a long time. Just whoop under eath? Who knows? Who knows? Okay, where we're at, And I alway knows that they're never gonna tell us the truth, So we gotta kind of at least ask the questions and then we can check off all the ones like noop, noop, noop, noop, nope, maybe noopop noop, you know what I mean, We don't care who. He was joined by the d dah.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: This is interesting though. Twenty years or later what Della stated that there was a steady diminution in the number of scholars who thought that the Samerian civilization was derived from Semites. That can you inform and the Hammer Robbie law code were an invention of Semites, right because Hammer Robbie with a K or Camar Robbie was apparently his real name with a hyphen, and he wasn't Semitic or whatever the hell you want to call it Edenite at all. So you can't tell us he gave us the laws. He can't tell us he gave us culture. He can't tell us he gave us. You brought morality to the world. What can you say you get brought us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, child sacrifice and anal rape. Thanks. Thanks. Inks had proposed the name Acadian or Acadian ks or Ces, and Oprah suggested Samerian would says, as well as Francois lenor Mount and Frank dilitched, and a ex Jesus had already adopted the former that a doctor. Haig pointed out that Sumer was the Shinar of the Old Testament, and George Smith contended that it represented southern Babylonia, a Cod being the district around the capital city of a Cod, or agade or a god. Smith's views were not adopted or straight away. It was Opers or opers research which threw light on the subject. Then Hopped demonstrated there were two different dialects of Acadian, and that the dialectic of a dialect of a Cod preserved the old language in the purest and most ancient form. The other dialect was that of the South Sayce had been of the opinion it was the other way around, but Hamel or Hamel disagreed, and finally he managed to convince him that he was right. The dialect, which Hopps said was Samerian when Hamel still called it Akkadian, was decayed and was subject to the influence of Semitic languages. It had adopted Semitic vocabulary and idioms. This influence was first felt in northern Babylonia, where the first Semitic library was founded. Whoops, after eighteen eighty sevens A serial a sirio logists kind of a I always I guess I put an extra oil in there when I read when I read it officially adopted the title Samerian suggested by Oppert for the language that Rollinson and Hanks had identified. However, so this is where we are. Eighteen eighty seven is when we first started making that connection that they were Samerian. Not that far long ago. However, they had continued to use the term Acadian, which was previously applied to the Samerians, to designate Western Semitic people of that Spotamia. See how we have already given two names to something talk about the same people. And they do that something they do in the reverse too. Anybody who passes through the area and happens to settle down for a while, they'll be like, yeah, they're Phoenician, but they don't distinguish that. Oh, those are the Ariyans, and oh look now this is the what will someday become Jews. But not yet. They're not calling themselves that yet. You know, they don't say that. They just say Phoenician. And then all the naturally discussing child, human and sacrifice attributes that come from the later group get applied to the earlier group, and there's no distinction made that there was ever any group but that group. And they're like, oh, yeah, it's all Semitic. The whole world is a bunch of shitheads ever since time began, and we should be disgusted by all of it. Not be able to actually identify with anything. You just be like, man, it's the whole world scoundrels. Oh, that must be the human condition. No it isn't. It's not the human condition. They're just not telling you about the good because they don't want you to have a good example, and you were the good example. Well, unlikely gos are pretty much everybody that isn't them for the most part. And if you and if you're not one hundercent, you probably got a little bit in you Mesopotamia, Ceial Babylonians. It's a big mouthful, and their language and used terms in the opposite sense. But speaking of inverting, but Adell was critical of the fact that the interchange of designation that's it's that's actually pretty interesting right there in and of itself designated Western Semitic people of Mesopotamia and the language and use the terms in the opposite sense. Okay, Anyway, he was saying that they're this way in that way, I was looking at it a different way. But he said. This label sumer was formerly attached by assyriu O loogists to the supposedly diametrically different race now called by them a cod and whom they also trip arbitrarily termed Western Semites, who they previously called Sumers or Sumerians, but laterally they reverse the labels, with the result of adding still more to the confusion, as a cod is a synonym for the Sumerian ari or arian title also of the Amorrhites, who are admittedly non Semites, admittedly non Semites as this name Sumerian or sumer however, has obtained currency for several decades as the title of these early non Semitic civilized people in Mesopotamia. We are now forced to continue its use as such, despite the arbituaritus and misleading effects. Hence the present comparative dictionary is styled Summerian. Alright, So the telew excavations, I don't think we need to get into that. I think we should get into the book. Well, no, let's talk about bogus KOI because that brings us to tell this brings us to Turkey, and that places the Arians in Turkey, as we've been explaining throughout this. But the presence of the type of pottery, I don't care about the title, all right. So so this child ascertained that it had been super imposed upon the pre existent culture of indigenous peasantry which the Samerians conquered and ruled over. Uh, they're talking about their their style, right style? Pottery? Al Ubayed or Ubayid painted figurines of baked clay revealed that men wore a long beard and long haired dug up in a body, but shaved the upper lip. Then women wore wigs as in pre dynastic Egypt. Oh look, maybe that was because they went over and did the colonizing over there too. Yeah, it could be. Child expounded that the Sumerians appeared as the first historic Aryans in the fertile Crescent Eden of the ancient Near East. Even all right, sorry, then mixed with the Semites and created civilization in the fourth millennium BC. In the letters of Tel el Amara, they had acknowledged local gods besides their own, and the latter's names were found to be Aryan. Documents in the Hittite archives of bogus Khoi, Turkey, dated to fourteen hundred BC, contained Aryan numerals, but they would only have been found for the back in time because the names of the kings of bugas Koi or Boguskoi Hittites were not Aryan at nineteen hundred BC. Child asserted that the Summers had adopted the Semitic language of the natives and Babylonian script for the purpose of diplomatic correspondents. Thank you right. Weel offered a similar argument. Arians use Semitic scribes to communicate with Semitic people. Wow, go figure, you use a translator in their own language, and the ladder borrowed into European terms belonging to the Aryan civilization. This was necessary because the great number of Semitic people in the region understood no other language. Wow, man, this isn't here's what. Here's what archaeologists do. They're like, oh my god, look at all these hand symbols.
Speaker 5: On this rock.
Speaker 4: This entire look and it's and you can touch it, and there's little bumps. It's almost like there's letters that you can feel with your fingers on here. Oh my god, this entire higher race of people were blind and deaf. Instead of saying, hey, maybe they put that up there for the people who were no, no, no, no, right. Whatell became preoccupied with Sumerian are root in the connection with his linguistic studies and the nature of Sumerian language. He had concluded that the Sumerian language was Aryan Indo European and the parent language and the parent of English more so than Greek. Because of the evidence of linguistic affinities in Sanskrit and ancient Persian language. Aria literally meant the exalted or noble ones. So make sure you understand that because Goths group Arias or Riyans group that leads those groups. The nobles, the ruling class of the Goths. Right, the cream of the crop, if you will. The moves educated. They're bred to be leaders, great hunters, great warriors. Right, the exalted or noble one, and its derivation was from the Samerian r ar or ara meaning exalt, lofty, shining glory. Remember the shiny ones and now the stupid book still keep thinking alien costumes. Right, the Aryan title, it's Aryans, not Aliens. The Aryan title was used in a racial sense by the Samarians in the asp aspirated form haah yes harah means Arian doo. The Gos, Scandinavians, German and Anglo Saxons, and even Irish Scots and Gaels also used the aspirated form of air or era like hera right uh, her, herrara or hera or her meaning lord or master. In correspond in Coerspot to the Arios Harios or Hari of the Medes and Ariya an aria of ancient Persians. And whereas Darius the Great referred to himself as an Aria of Aryan descent. On his tomb, Xerxes called himself a Hari. Look at that ari a dialectic form of Ariyan, was also used by the Amirites. Widow argue that the coinning of the term sumer from the from from a Semitic territorial title Schumer like Chucky, like little fucking Chucky Schumer for the idiograms spelled kian jin was in contradiction of phonetic law, and was arbitrarily applied by a serialogist syrioligists uh to ancient and sorry, I throw over, and was arbitrarily applied to a Syriologists, I'm gonna start over because I keep saying them on a fucking word, and was arbitrarily applied by a seriologist to ancient imperial people, but had never been used by those people themselves. They didn't call anything Sooner. They didn't call anything Phoenician either. They didn't call themselves Nazis. It's funny how that works. Nobody called themselves an Austic. Hence the public was misled to believe Sumerian was their true name. Simearrian is indeed an exonym. It was not a term obtained by decipherment, but a labeled chosen by a seriologist for the early earliest inhabitants of Mesopotamia. Because a cod was a Semitic term for the land called Ariki or Uriqi, it could be deciphered as land of the ari Ari or Arians. They didn't like that, so they had to make a schumer. He strongly objected to the steriologists method of giving a Semitic value to syllabic signs. They were the work was they were getting. They're already getting worked over. The meddling hands were in that we're in, right did He strongly objected to the said that uh semitic value to the sylvic signs they could not read. Right, they gave a Semitic value to the cylvic signs they could not read because they had no clue as to their phonetic value. So guessing we pay these people, we believe everything they say, and they fucking guess. They don't say we need to figure this out. No, just brush over it, right, brush past it, blow by it, don't even you know, just sort put whatever in there, whatever makes the story that we're trying to fill in with evidence, make it sound like it's true. Come on, come on, it's something something semites, something, something juice. Whatever. You got to put in the plug in those holes.
Speaker 5: Just do it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And by the way, make no mention to the white man, make no mention to the tall white man. For sure. He didn't have anything to do with the culture and morality and civilization and law and order and fairness and agriculture and you know, the real rise of mankind, don't Semitic. We were all about child sacrifice and cannibalism. That's how he became this great technologically advanced species. Now it's all because of us. Right, he contended Sargon the First never called himself Sargon Hammer Rabbi's true name was Kamu with a khamm U hyphen Robbie. And it was not until twelve hundred BC that civilization became Semitic. Right, They didn't come by until after all the heavy lifting was done, all the beatens were beaten down on the Goths, and then they just kind of stepped in and were like, cool, now we can parasitically eat off the dying flesh.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: Waddell continued making inquiries to the British Museum in the first year of the First World War, as in a letter with the heading of the Department of Egypt and Assyrian antiquities. Dated May twenty fifth, nineteen fifteen. Ernest Alfred Wallace Budge four names because he's that great real replied that he had no time to answer his question adequately. With five out of nine staff at war at a British museum, This British museums must be pretty dangerous. I'm pretty sure that's something that man, but kind of sounds funny. The question was in relation to Sumerian and Hittites, Samerians and Hittites using the term Aryan as a title meaning noble, Yes, the nobility with the Aryan, and whether it was correct if the Aryan ruler or sorry, if the Arians ruled over non Aryan people. Yes, of course they did. They were the minority. They ruled over everybody, and then that's why they kind of bred themselves out of existence. To just slip it, Waddell must have waited for five years and then contacted Budge again, as it was only and they later dated August twenty third, nineteen twenty that Budge gave him answers about the value of the Samerian rout r ar. Another letter from Budge dated nineteen twenty two, and we don't care about this too. Much of the dates was passed well, I sorry. It was pasted on the front cover of Ioumelin of the Book of the Kings of Europe Jesus Christ, the Book of the Kings of Egypt nineteen o eight with points with points negligently omitted or not made come on clear, An annotation on a newspaper article published by the Society of Biblical and Archaeology Biblical Archaeology. That's pretty hilarious. Let's see if we can find evidence for the stuff that the Jews made up. Well, we have to because our life depends on it. We're part of the part of the Masonic Quorder by God, or part of the Rosicrucians. We have to make this make sense. They didn't give us much to work with, did they. No, Well, let's rewrite the Bible first. Okay, James, go for it, all right, Bacon, get on it. How many other assholes can we throw it at? You know, the consult I see a guy's kind of got that started and the whole other. Yeah. Yeah, but we still need to work this sof we need to add some words and take them out. In nineteen thirteen, and perhaps because of his feeling of isolation, Weddell moved to Diodurs Or Deodors or Who Cares, and in December of the same year was invited to serve with the Council of the Royal Anthropological Institute, which he did from nineteen fourteen to nineteen sixty and from nineteen nineteen to the point nineteen twenty. He took time off when his son died guys He his son was killed in one of the first battles he went out to in the First World War. He was a fellow of the Institute from eighteen ninety one. His inactivity between nineteen sixteen and nineteen nineteen may have been due to beren mitt se as His son Frank Austin, who sadly fell on the first day of the Battle of Somme July first, nineteen sixteen, was buried at he Bturned Military Cemetery near Klais. The fifty eight thousand loss of lives at the very first day of this battle was a most disastrous record in British history. Frank Woodell was twenty years old and had probably just graduated when he lost his life as a private in the fourteenth Battalion of the London Scottish Regiment Service number five one five to three. The battle planned for August nineteen sixteen, had been advanced to July first, nineteen sixteen. Its aim, a joint French British attack, was to divert German resources from Verdon in the defense of Assamme. The National Archive provide online details such as the type of metal with doll received from the War Office for his son's bravery. However, Woodell was still writing during the war, as we know that he interrupted his main research to announce a discovery relating to Phoenician origins in the form of an article published in the Asiatic Review. In nineteen seventeen, he resigned from his Council of the Royal Anthropological Institute owing to pressure of work, as recorded minutes stated October twenty sixth, nineteen twenty, and his resignation was accepted with with the regret on October twenty eighth, nineteen twenty. Controversial controversy of our China Gain closer, get closer? Holy shit? Are you serious? Hold on? That can't be real? Holy crap is an honorary? With die? What is going on? All right? It's cracker news and walk like read faster or something. We're gonna pass by this, all right, let's just go with this. Yeah, this is actually important.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: The real name by which Samerians call themselves was never discovered, as it was not mentioned in any document, except for a reference to a plane in China translated as a plane consumer in Genesis because we have to make it all jewey, all right, which has been semantically associated with early Babel or Babylon, and the word plane or eden from Acadian word edanu with the same meaning. An article addressed to the editor of an unspecified review and dated twelve August nineteen twenty two, found in the Special Collections, was written by Woodell in response to the fact that two unnamed correspondents who were employees of the British Museum had stated Wodell was no expert in response to his suggestion in an article that he had written in the April issue of the same review that the Tower of Babel was probably a state granuary right due to the fact that the Sumerian Shinar, the source of the Hebrew Shinar or Sheenar Schener sorry for Shinar or Cennar of the Sebtuag, it was a shortened form of ten shiner, from which the prefixed ten or t meaning life had dropped out of use. He had thereby offered a solution for the unknown origin of shinar or shinar. Wodell had stated that students were misled to believe Babyli existed in the source Sumerian canudiaform. Wedge had headed scripts that Bibili has existed in the source Submearian kneaform. Wedge had headed scripts as experts habitually suppressed tinter and replaced it with babbly lee Tin. Shiner was also usually translated as here it comes babylon or Babyli because decipherers gave semitic value to Sumerian signs. This is how they completely fuck budded everything here but fut buckers. There we go, the fut buckers that they are. Yeah, so they gave the semitic value to Samerian science when they had no clue as the original semitic as the original Samarian phonetic value of the science. He stated, Babilly really reads by its late Samiro Babylonian glosses tinter and by its own primary intrinsic Samerian idiographic values tin shiner or Sener or t Shinner. This latter Samerian form of the name or Babylon suggested to me that it was presumably the hitherto unknown Samerian source of the shinar of the early Hebrews. Shinner and Tin had been used on documents from two nine and fifty BC up to the Meadow Persian occupation. In Waddell's opinion, the tower of Babbel literally was the great tower of grain, and with the prefix tin or t it was the great tower of grain of life. And look at what kind of jacked up, retarded story they made and made Nimrod, who was probably Kane, who was probably who was the son of Thor in reality, into some bad guy, right, And I dude, if it's six years ago. One of the very first videos I ever made was like I said, pretty much everybody in the I said, the only person who isn't a Nimrod, because that's like means idiot, right, The only person who isn't a ni Rod in the Old Testament is the guy that called name Rod. It's like, hey, and this is based on the idea that hey, you know, this psychotic freak show by the name of Yahweh likes to drown everybody every once in a while when he has a hissy fit. Yeah, you know, if that's the demon that you're dealing with, build something really freaking tall so you can save human life. Hey, sounds like a great idea, because fuck that guy who keeps on trying to kill everybody, right, doalg Shaldon now try to go against God's bill to kill you when he feels like it, I'll leave you. We of them. Oh, the Samearians were known to have erected some as an economic provision against famine. He suggested Semites had created the legend narrated in Genesis, that Semites had right. You could just say Jews, you could just say whatever they were called back then, whatever had created the legend narrated in Genesis in an age when its economic meaning had been forgotten, These are the Indian Knights popping up and changing history. This is that little wolf cult. This is the Saturn cult. It encapsulates the idea that the god of Heaven felt threatened because men attempted to reach Heaven. No, they just didn't want to be you know, starving a or drown b the accounts offered. The account offers an incongruous explanation for the origin of the nations and their languages. Yeah, does that ever sit well with anybody. God's just gonna take a freaking whipper and he's gonna scramble everybody's brains. So they called good and that's their new languages because God needs to do that. He wouldn't have thought I had no by the way, he made with extra parts too. You better go get that skin taken off your penis so someone else can fry it up and sell it as kalamari. Yeah, that happened. Let's see. I mean, if there's nothing to cut, there's nothing for the rabbi to suck on, you know what I mean. You gotta think of the rabbi. The legendary building of Isaglia and at Taminaki. Hey, I got that right by the divine and Nunaki in the sixth Table of the Samerian Creation Epic was a Sumerian parallel to the Hebrew story. It was dated to the sixth century BC, the period of the Hebrew exile Babylon. It could therefore have been the source of inspiration for the legend Waddell argued that the Hebrew spelling for Babylon and Shinhar was you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and just go ahead and say right now, it was not dated to sixth century BC. I'm gonna say it was dated to three hundred and thirty BC. In the hell in this period. I don't think these fuckers knew how to write before that. Weddell argued that the Hebrew spelling for Babylon and Shiner was corrupted as other well known names of Assyrian and Babylonian king, so he had spelled it as the old Hebrew as shiner sh right, because they don't do the soft sound of the bowels, So Shinar and it and a and had appeared in the Hebrew Shinar in place of the eye in the Samerian Sheiner. Woddell also contended that Babyli or Babylou, sorry Bablo, it's babeloo, everybody, it's Bablo, meaning place of the Gate of God, occurred in scripts as a common Semitic spelling of the name of Babylon instead of Babili. The correspondence had argued it was a scribal vagary, so this Heaven's and ship. It's all getting bist translations and purpose deliberate changing into words that hey, let's just make this some word that it's going to fit our narrative. Here, I think we're building a religion. Goddamn, it was there, and they couldn't come up with their own stories that begin with. They had to take something that already existed and just change ship up and figured it out. People will forget over time. Yeah, and they did, and they did. These these great creators who can only who are only architect, right, their grand architect of the universe. It's not the great creator because the creator creates. The architect just can only build shit with what's already been created, changing the parts around. He's playing with fucking legos, all right, Withdell replies He Withdell replied that unfortunately for these correspondence, this subscribal vagary was the rule of the rule in the earlier Semitic spelling of that city name, and that it was of special significance that, according to the glossaries, the Semitic equivalent of the Sameri name tinter or attentioner was Babylou and not Babyli. And what did Babelu mean place of the Gate of God, and it still was wrong. It was biguess house and grain. I would point out to the senior of these writers that in the very latest cannuniformed text published by himself in nineteen twenty one, and almost only and almost the only instances in which Babylon is expressly mentioned, it is in the form of this scribal vagary Babelou which the read syllable word of the text moreover is arbitrarily and inaccurately habitually transliterated by the writer as Babyl. Pinches had also called I'm sorry. Pinches had called Maddell's attention to this to his article starting over. Pinches had called Maddell's attention to his article on the Redu title of Babylon in the Proceedings of the Society of Biblical Archaeology in nineteen thirteen or something like that, in which he established that Sinner was a recognized early title for Babylon and city and cited a bilingual text by is that genuinlyk That's probably something a lot more Frenchy sounding. In the review the asserio Logi, proving that the a title for Babylon was shener gal or the great shiner, shinar near and I are. This title was read by Pinches as Iggy new Gall, but the latter observed that Egy also had the value of she, So Waddell stated the name could be restored Senor in this variant of Senor the Great Tower of Grain. The meaning of tower of life could be derived from the fact that she meant life and grain meant you get to live because you can eat. I hoped I put that last part in myself. Ga Barton also posts Waddell on the matter of the term sene are and disagreed over the detail. I disagreed that you can read it. Can you read it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: But we already replaced it with a Semitic word. Damn it. Well, how do you know I'm wrong because we already relaced it with a semetic word. Okay, you don't disagree over it?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 4: Is it or isn't? It's what I'm getting at here. Hey, that's a word. That word says this. Yeah, but I can argue with you about the definition, or I can just gaslight the shit out of you and tell you it's a different word. How about that? Yeah? Okay, of the fanatic Law in his review of the article with Dell published on the Historical origin of the in the Economic Purposes of the Tower of Babbel in nineteen twenty three, propose Indio European affinity. We can probably go past this part. I'm gonna say, yes, yes, this is okay, it passed. We gotta get to our nitty gritty. Here we go. Here it is, We're here, Chapter five, page one hundred and four. Decoding the Dragon sounds kind of cool, right, It's like enter the Dragon, It's like the last dragon. It's like, show enough, Am I the prettiest? Am I the meanest? Come on? I hear you out there? Decoding the Dragon and the Rise of Man The British Edda. The sense of the scenes as given in his volume is based on Widell's theories and derived from his literal translation of the critics, where we just see the introduction as so, now here's what we did where I did so I read the British Edda. But he kept it, he kept it, he kept it. He kept it in as close to the original words as possible, except for words that were no longer in use, so that Peo people went and go because he wanted people to understand it right, and some of the extra letters like lots of y's and ease and old words that don't really need to be there or if they have a different vowel now that they're placed at he modernized them a little bit, but he kind of kept them the same, a little bit harder to read. This one's a lot more sh right. And she what she did is she just used the glossary at the bottom of the British Shada, at the end of the British Shada.
Speaker 5: And just.
Speaker 4: You know, patchword like a little operator, and now here we go a lot better, a lot easier to read. As the lais lost their rhymes and reason in translation, no attempt was made to preserve them in the verses. As Waddell had been able to in his literal translation. These lays would have been recited at medieval festivals in the British Isles. Boddell introduced Scene one with the statement that the sibyl voda Spa sang to the assembly and now here it comes. This is the beginning. In modernized words. Listen, I ask you all kindred celebrating big and small folk. That's an allusion to really don't. Maybe or just little kids who knows men of the homeland of Dale, you wish that I your valiant father tell you the old tale are old stories of heroes, as far as I remember it, characters of the Edamm. We're gonna pay. We're gonna put a little pause in here. We're gonna go a little bit longer today. Okay, but I'm gonna pause here. I'm gonna throw something in your in your face for a few minutes. I'll come back. Uh yeah, Okay, Fed, they got Stephan What are you talking about? Does that mean? What is that? What does that mean? Like talking about Stephans for stopping to what are you talking to me like that? Give me okay, Fed, sounds like you're being a cocksucker, like you need to get slapped in the mouth with something. I don't know. Maybe you're not being a dick. I don't know what the context of that is. They're saying, Okay, the Fed's got stuff on. Now I'm reading it more and I realize you're just being possibly a douchebag. Okay, anyway, let's just go to here. And so this is something that I shared in my group. I'm sorry, my my what's the name of the place the I haven't slept, by the way, I couldn't sleep all night because I was worried about the fucking computer and Christmas jopping. So that's where I'm at. My face looks like it too. I look like I'm eighty in them only forty five. It's called the civilization the Erased. All right, this is very interesting. It's forty four minutes long. We are definitely not going to get into the whole thing. I'm gonna get up and do something and then come back fresh, take an energy drink to my face, and then proceed because I want to get through this today, all right, all right, even if people want to shit talk and that, you know, I'm doing it for you too, Buddy, the information here, I guess you're a fed if you contradict the Jew and you can't. That's kind of funny, right, because they're the ones that created the FEDS so that they could shut down people who did talk against them. Because people who tell the truth really need something like that, don't they. Yeah, yeah, truth doesn't really require a task force to enforce it.
Speaker 6: I'm going to introduce an alternative conclusion as to why these palaces are all over the world. Today, I'm going to attempt to take our thought process a little deeper, and we're also going to see a palace in Russia that we are told as a painter that died years before the construction was even close to being done, because we all paint our house before it's built.
Speaker 5: No right here on Saint but hold on.
Speaker 4: Paid close attention to the tunnels theme here, and then we'll circle back. Well, we'll circle back to that when it comes to the many tunnels around the world, including a much many many in Turkey, where the stronghold originally was of thors Arian or ruling noble class of the Goths.
Speaker 6: Hey Petersburg dot com, we are given a panoramic shot of Saint Petersburg, Russia, with perfect dirt roads where I don't see a single person, massive buildings everywhere, yet not one person. These photos are from eighteen sixty one, only three years after they say that this was constructed. You can see this palace in the fourth shot in the panoramic view where it's becoming clearer and clearer that these cities all over the world palaces were constructed by a massive civilization, one that was here before us, a civilization that had incredible technology, and a civilization that was here only a few hundred years ago, a civilization that is clearly being hidden to us, yet their construction sits here looking at us straight in the face. These photos are alarming, in my opinion, everyone should be asking questions at this point.
Speaker 4: One first question you should ask these days is whether or not it's an AI drawing or an AI photo. Unfortunately, that's something we have to look at, especially when you start seeing the other stuff he's showing in the skies. I don't think that many photographs still exist, not saying that they weren't there, I'm just saying I wonder how many of these might be CGI or AI.
Speaker 6: One question should be who paved all this dirt like it's all perfectly prepared for these photos? And I'm going to suggest an alternative, much less likely idea, an idea that should just be there for people to think about, and possibly not just an alternative idea, but something that could definitely be an addition to what we have already known that there was a previous civilization here before us. But after doing countless hours of this research on this topic, after looking at these photos, where these cities looked like they were on display, on display for all of us, almost like they were prepared for us, cleaned up perfectly and ready for us all to come into the picture in the late seventeen hundreds. An idea that I'm just going to throw out there into the world for everyone to think about instead of being just stuck.
Speaker 5: In my head is are there two groups?
Speaker 6: One that actually cared about us, possibly created us and set this stage for us, and one that does not care about us, with the corrupt groups still being here, and the other group that built our incredible stage and felt that we deserved the greatest palaces to live in and use. The group that fully understood this type of incredible construction possibly no longer here with a corrupt group that ended up wanting to control an entire population us changing the narrative to all of these buildings, hijacking all of the buildings, calling them capital buildings, banks, buildings for them now and no longer for us, buildings that were always and originally meant for us, where they are now used as this group's offices to control us, destroying the rest of the buildings with wars, great fires that weren't so great, tricking us for two hundred plus years, giving us a ridiculous story that a group of people that had a population of basically nobody that rode around on donkeys with no technology were the master builders of stone carved and marble.
Speaker 5: Basilicas that stand the test of time.
Speaker 6: All over the world, when in reality, it was a much more powerful group that is no longer here, or maybe they are and watching from a distance, a group that set the stage for all of us, built all of these incredible buildings that we have been talking about this entire time, Temples, cathedrals, basilicas, capital buildings, houses that.
Speaker 5: Are white and know not the vinyl siding ones.
Speaker 6: Is it possible that we are so much more important, so much more powerful than we are told and completely tricked and manipulated into thinking that we are just these lazy ponds to these corrupt individuals that stole our buildings, our land, making us feel like we're born just to work and sleep, just to struggle over and over, when in reality our lives are so much more important and incredibly valuable. In reality, they have stolen our buildings, taken them from us, and giving us these depressing, ugly boxes in return, which are demoralizing to look at. We know that the historical narrative that we are currently given is complete nonsense.
Speaker 5: We have proven this, in my opinion.
Speaker 6: We have shown massive flaws, including the population lie, where supposedly we are being told that nobody wants to have kids with anyone for thousands of years, and then in the seventeen hundreds, out of nowhere, the human mind changes for the first time ever, just a random fluke, we are told, and people finally enjoy each other's company and finally want to have kids with each other.
Speaker 5: And this narrative was accepted for far too long. What we don't know and what we all want to know, is where we are. What is the truth?
Speaker 6: Who actually built these buildings? They are incredible and nothing like the buildings that we build today. It's built by a different mindset. They're built with much more technology, much more information that we do not have.
Speaker 5: We are not taught these skills in our highest architecture classes.
Speaker 6: Which class shows us how to knock out a palace in a year with no power tools, no light bulbs, no shipping companies, nothing. That chapter was left out of the college architecture book. We all know this these buildings that we all see in every single one of our cities, they tell a much different story than what we've all been told by the mainstream narrative. And this narrative, this lie, it only helps one group, and the group is not us. There was a previous civilization that was here before us, a civilization that was massive and.
Speaker 5: Held incredible technology. But there is a very real possibility.
Speaker 6: In my mind that there are also higher powers that are possibly still here that set this current stage for us, and the game has now been corrupted. We don't advance our overall thought process by simply being quiet who maintained all of this? Third, we're being told that a civilization of no people had the capabilities to construct an entire palace city and this city will last forever. Yet when you look at the finished product, there isn't a single person anywhere.
Speaker 5: It's empty.
Speaker 6: And here we have Saint Isaac's Cathedral located in Saint Petersburg, Russia, and the inside just blows your mind with massive doors, incredible.
Speaker 5: Detail, with the height of over three hundred and thirty.
Speaker 6: Feet, and we are told the exact same story that we've seen all.
Speaker 5: Over the world.
Speaker 4: I bet as three hundred and thirty three feet.
Speaker 5: That this wasn't even the first structure. This one was the replacement.
Speaker 6: In fact, it was the fourth consecutive church standing at this place. The exact same location has had four churches here.
Speaker 4: This is what we're in potential lay line.
Speaker 5: We're being told.
Speaker 6: I'm shocked that this pattern that four buildings have been on the same site. How has this pattern not been identified before? We see the exact same thing even over in Texas when they have seven courthouses on the exact same site.
Speaker 5: We've seen it all over. It's a repeating pattern.
Speaker 6: All of these narratives all over the world are in my opinion, created by the same source, and in my opinion, based on everything that we've seen, it's an ai very similar to at GPT. This palace has bronze doors, internal columns, statues on the inside, and of course the interior was originally decorated with paintings that have been since painted over and supposedly they reproduced them. They had to get rid of the originals because they deteriorated because of the cold and damp conditions inside.
Speaker 5: This is incredible.
Speaker 6: How they get away with destroying the originals over and over we are told that this building was constructed between eighteen eighteen and eighteen fifty eight. When we can easily catch this narrative in a lie when we go to Vatican City and take a look at Sistine Chapel where Michelangelo painted this in fifteen oh eight to fifteen twelve, supposedly pre dating this Russian painting by over three hundred years, and it's holding up just fine, unless, of course, Michaelangelo had a better paint set. It's ridiculous. So the paintings should have been just fine in Russia. And this is when the story gets even weirder when they tell us that during World War II, the dome was also painted over, making it gray to avoid attention from enemy aircraft. So I hope we're all seeing very clearly at this point what these wars seeing, what their true purpose was, clearly destroying these buildings.
Speaker 5: Removing the inside because it was too cold.
Speaker 4: Look what they did at Dresden. Remember what they did to that city and how beautiful used to be.
Speaker 5: Give me a break.
Speaker 6: And they say the work was never completed, But when you take a look at the inside, it looks pretty completed to me. It doesn't even look like they missed one spot. And they tell us that the original paintings were done by this Carl guy and other random Russian masters of the day. And of course no need to name these Russian masters of the day, but here is Karl. It was the pose of the day. Could you imagine if we gave information way the mainstream narrative did, just saying they were the flavor of the day, painted by the painters of the day, like it's some sort of special on the menu. It's incredible how this was accepted as fact for so long. It's shocking. And Carl died before the construction was done. Do we all paint our houses before the construction is done.
Speaker 5: Or is this the last step in the process. It is the last step.
Speaker 6: You don't paint your house in years before it's done. He died in eighteen fifty two. We are told that the building is done in eighteen fifty eight. So this guy that put the finishing touches on the palace is dead six years before the building is done. So we know we don't paint our house six years before it's done. Oh and if we go down here at the bottom, we can see that this was his self portrait.
Speaker 5: Very nice choice, Carl.
Speaker 6: Let's take a look at the technologies of this palace where William handy Side is the engineer. So handy Side is the guy where they get ten thousand tree trunks and throw them into the marshy banks. So they want us to believe that there's just a bunch of tree trunks under this palace. And I know they are a bunch of liars at this point. So when we see something like this, I know to go deeper. This statement makes me think that there is something under this palace that has significant value. When we can see that this building has artwork and exhibits from a museum that were hidden away in the cathedral's basement. So now we know that this palace has a basement with valuables in it, and all chalked up to this war again. So they lay down these ten thousand tree trunks on a marshy bank.
Speaker 4: But they cut a nice hole in it for a basement, and knock.
Speaker 6: Out a massive basement on top of all that, and then build a palace and paint it before it's done, and then get rid of those paintings because it's a little too cold, but never finish those paintings of course.
Speaker 5: Oh and this is the fourth palace on the same side. It sounds like a lie.
Speaker 6: I wonder how much bigger this palace is underground, like we have seen in episode forty four when we caught a tunnel on camera from the Illinois State Capitol building while they were in the middle of destroying something and just call it a renovation project.
Speaker 5: So here's the construction.
Speaker 6: Photo that they give us, a photo from Express to Russia dot com.
Speaker 5: There's a big problem though with this picture.
Speaker 6: It's a drawing, and we know that they had cameras in eighteen sixteen, so why give us a drawing?
Speaker 4: Said, all right, We're going to go back to what I was reading.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: You guys can find that he flashes his subscribe and information enough times you probably couldn't not see it. And somebody commented about the person's first video I've ever encountered with them. I kind of like the way the guy was talking, because he's like a no nonsense type of kind of has that New York flare to him in a sense. And I'm from that area, so confident speakers, you know, they grab my attention. I haven't looked too deeply in it, so don't it's done a reflection on me. I just thought that that information was pretty interesting. I didn't agree with anything everything he said. I had different conclusions for things. And I also have that idea that, you know, with everything being AI and CGI, how do you verify these photographs to even because he goes into airships and stuff like that afterward, and I would like to believe that stuff. But this other idea that you know, somebody created it for us, and he really goes hyv on that. I don't know how much he's able to actually verify that, you know, how much like it most certainly has to be a lot of speculation. But it's a good avenue to go down in a sense because it gives you that thing that nobody wants. Everybody gets mad at you when you don't throw a little bit in there. It's called hope that, hey, maybe there were I'm already showing you there were good people, you know, just in the not in the history they tell us everybody's a scoundrel. Everybody in the Old Testament it's either a rapist or a murderer, or you know, commits incest or gets drunken, yells at their kids because they're naked anyway, or you know, ah shit, my wife's a pillar assault. I told you that, the little back bitch.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The leading hero of the Edo was Thor. Okay, here is characters of the Edda. The leading hero of the Eddo was Thor, a king of Troy in Asia minor the Iceland or Snory, who fucked up everything by the way, rearranged everything. And because they collected these pages and of this manuscript over time, they kind of just threw it together, is what Widella is saying. And they don't have it in order, so it looks like it's multiple timelines and multiple stops and starts. And then that's how they created additional characters that were never there, only because he just didn't they didn't know enough of how to put it in the order, in the proper order. That was one problem. Then translation was another, thinking that it was Icelandic when it was very old English and the stuff that people say old English. Trust mean, when you read this old old English, when you see it, you're like, no, they're talking. The stuff that you can actually decipher is Middle English. That's not Old English. Old English. I was like, what the hell is that the leading hero of the Eda was Thor, a king of Troy. In Asia Minor, the icelander Snorri Sturlisen also showed Thor in ancient Troy and as taking possession of thrace called Trudheim meaning truth home or troad. I want to say, that's how it's pronounced, exploring regions of the world, overcoming berserks, giants, a dragon, and wild beasts, and marrying sith or Epha who had gold hair and was of the same genealogy as himself, same genealogy. There were already goss in that area. With the wave that came down in large in larger quantity that then established a kingdom under Thor. That that was the wave that actually is on the record of having done something, because the rest of them were kind of scattered. And as we'll find out, Eve or Gwenevere or however we want to call her name, Ipa sif she was Anita knight and she was like a priestess in the cult for a while, that's why she was tempted by the serpent. Yet it because the serpent cult, certain wolf cult, and you know, the the whole cauldron thing and the serpent and the pharmacia. All this stuff should resonate or at least make you think about something in that respect. Right, the elder at a codex regis air remember which means arian or noble thor or you get it right, is referred to as Ad with the dialectic odd or ode dar Asa andvari Bill, Hey, Bill Dan dar or durr thor burr Iyandry Modi, Odie, odell athel O Tar sig goare gerdy gear and hey, look it's Geordie with the little visor, as well as scout sky or Sith, a title of Eastern European goth of Getay. Some of these names correspond to Samerian titles add adamu Ada and Dara or Dura as bell or Bill Dan Darder. Because it goes on and on, you get it. He's got a lot of titles and names, but the ones at the end here like you see Odo, which would be turned into Odin later, but they claim as his father when it's not. He's old of the Inn, so he's Odin. But sag Sack and sag or Sack all morph later into Zeus so thora Zeus. But they give him a bunch of shitty attributes and make him dickhead because in this story it's his wife Eve who is stolen by Balder and raped. But they show the story of Zeus and they make him the rapist when he steals away Europa as a bull takes her away and rapes her. Zeus was all about the rapes in their stories, kind of reflective of their culture.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: Dar is the commonest name for the solar god of early Sumerian songs, with the prefix as or Asa meaning lord. Waddell expounded that in etic poems, Dar was the original Sumerian form of Thor because T is a late dialectic letter for the Old English letter D, and the A has been replaced over time by O. In his view, the pre Christian hero air Thor or the aryan Thor was a distorted figure of the deified solar hero in early Sumerian psalms Dr Dar or Ur with the prefix as as as being Lord i e. Thor's asa title and prefix in the Eda, Dar was written in Sumerian by a word sign possessing the phonetic value of Dar as well as arras Thor's chivalric like exploits include included his Reform of Eden, dated by Woodell to three thousand, three and eighty or three hundred and fifty BC. R Here on there the depiction of King air Thor as the tall redbearded Asa Thor, the friend of man, who was so fair of face that when he stood in the midst of other men, it was like ivory set in oak. His hair was fairer than gold blonde, ties in with the ethnic characteristics of the Nordic people. His voice or language is described as ringing in the following lay, in which old English terms have been removed, using Butdell's glossary. I see in a long distant past the imperial reign of reason, and hear the ringing voice of sig Or, the divine calling, why must brother's battle? Why must young sisters spoil their wedlock? The tall red beardasa or Lord Thors thus spoke so fair of face he was he it was like ivoryset and oak. His hair was fairer than gold. Thor receives the visit of Vestals, one of whom is the future his future wife gun Ifa Eve and Amazon and Amazon female warrior on horseback. Yes, and now let's let's take a look at this right, because this ties into Ammin Hillman and his very string change obsession with the very negative attributes of Medea. Media could very well be another form or name or a person of this cult, if it's not L herself, or if it's not you know, Ilu L. Because this is a okay, when we remember when we talked about the Saturn cult and how they had this mythical idea that I want to call it mythical. I don't know how you could ever verify that this is true if they didn't write anything back then that there was a purple haze. There was no real sun here. Yeah, and you know there was this big giant Saturn really close to us and it was all purpleish in the sky all the time. Well purple is that drug? Right? If they're in a purple hay is do you think maybe that's like metaphor before the light came, which would be the sun worshipers of the Gothic type who brought that cult and that you know, faith in monotheism and away from demons into their world. See, they see the dark time quote unquote of the purple haze as their good times. And then the Gothic arians coming in and screwing up their good time and making that the end of their golden age. So they liked being in a in a state of power over all people with their sorcery. And obviously you can tell that's a that's a perspective of the cult telling the story. And if it's a perfect perspective of the cult telling the story, and the stories are written much later, that means that the cult what survived and began to flourish and then began to dominate, And now here we are now they call themselves Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, and maybe not everybody except for the ones that created those religions even know what those are. But they are Abrahamic death cults, and in reality they're just guys for the worship of the demiurge or Saturn or this Edenite cult of demonology from Babylon prior.
Speaker 5: To the.
Speaker 4: The coming in of the of the of the Arians. Right, so here we are again, So here let's continue. Her initial intention is to spy on him, but she is converted to his son cult, you know, the cult word. I probably throw some people off and son because of our indoctrination of you know, oh, if primitive people who worshiped their son and Da da Da, they worshiped God as a singular son, being a symbol of what God in the singular is able to create. So they fixed upon the most obvious and largest and grandest of the creation and venerated that in reflection to God, the all Father or whatever. Okay, both their genealogies are decided. They they call them what they call them. There's Erza, which is earth, and I can't remember the own all right, continue, oh, Ralda Raalda is is what it's called, and the uh or Linda Rald of the off other and Freya is another name for Eve. I don't know if it's title or whatever, but they call her Freya in the Remember the Children of Fraya or Freya that's also in the Orlanded book. These two have parallels, I mean honestly, between the British Eda and the Orlando Book. To me, that's more of a Bible for me, if I actually need something like that than in anything that I've read from these Abrahamic death cult sorcerers. This spellcasting book that pulls people in and messes their head up forever. Both their genealogies are recited. Gania is of the same race as Airthor, although she was a priestess in ELL's Serpent Dragon cult. See the introduction the hypothetical proto Indio. European term for serpent dragon slaying is g pashreen and and derivatives are kun serpent in Hittite, the Vedic han a vest in jan and Old English Gone. So even Gwen or gwen Ever or Gwenever Guenevere in French have the root for dragon that corresponds to g Pashtrian, so they're saying she's of the cult. That's her lineage in the past, so it's represented and reflective in her name. Because Jesus have had difficulties in explaining why in Genesis, Eve's name is strangely linked to the serpent because the name itself is very much like the Aramatic word serpent. Perhaps the solution can be found in the Edda, as it contains clues to elucidate this mystery. Eve is a vestal of the Serpent Dragon cult and Amazon on tall woman really good with bow and arrow and poisoned Darts, full of purple right cult and Amazon who lives with Edenites before converting to Thor's son cult. Remember, if you're in Ammin Hillman's arena, he's he's he's pro Edonite. He doesn't tell you that, but he also says hell Satan and then he tells you how bad yahweh is. So basically okay, so yahweh satan. And then you say hell satan, so hale yahweh. So you didn't really change beside you're on. You're just making people think that you did. What's going on with their helmet? Thor Mary sif who is the fairest of women, and her hair was like gold? Thor and sif Ifau their answers answer the other ancestry are given in the eda U. Thor is a descend of the yin Lings, not the beer Well maybe who knows. Probably not for Pennsylvania, though the ancestors of whom were the eighth Lings or Ethelings, a clan name for the race called the Angles or Ingles. Now this is where it gets interesting. The Angles are Ingles forefathers, forefathers prior to the Anglo Saxons. Now, later on, I don't know if we're going to get to that part, but they talked about how they lifted the word angel or the concept of angel from Anglo because they were tall Aryan like in nature, and they worshiped the Sun Cult, who used wings as a representation symbolically in their carvings. So when they saw people with wings, they you know, people die off whatever. Then s coming outs comes along, sees this thing and sees this picture or this carving and takes it literal as men with wings hey angels in Saxon for the word sack, which was a title of Thores, which later turns into Zeus right another it's reflective of the whole Sun Cult thing. In the genealogy of the ethel Anes with column was mentioned Ali, whose howdy work reached the skirts of heaven, reminiscent of the towered Babbel narrative in Genesis. This Ali was the first of the dan Danube region and from an upper class society descended from seafarers called Swans, and Swan's the red and from I can't tell that's and f I think that Alf named the eagle l D the hound of Eden, says hound wolf right, l D the hound of Eden says thou Art tar Or born of Innstone and Instone was of Alf named the eagle, and Alf was the wolf tribe. The seafarer wolves and the seafarers were swans the red. That race was of noble blood. Ali, my great grandfather of your was a mighty strong man, the first of the Dan region. He was the highest of the young Shields. He joined forces with Amond, and what a western man who slew sigter ig your yig with the stone club. He had a wife of western kin called olm Vague. They had a race from the progeny of eight sons. These are the young Shields, These are the skilled ones. Thence are the old lings. Thence are the inlings. Thence were the landowner is born. Thence were the heirs or Aryans, born of masters and valiant ones who dominate the world. You are of that race, o tar or Thor of the homesteads. Must must be nice to hear that like your royalty. Bro L the Goddess of Eden, the Sorceress of Eden. A few days from the Aryans frontier at Urd on the Nar Euphrates was the shrine of the matriarchal chief and priestess of the Serpent Dragon cult of the Edenites. The word Buddhar used in the Eda means a bride in the sense of unwitted ours h o r s of Eden is. There was no marriage institution under this Chaldean goddess whose seat was in the Garden of Eden. There was no marriage. There's communal so they just banged all, you know, They just passed the bitches around, just kind of like they do now with their stupid cults. And that's what Frankism is all about, too, wife swapping, diddy party in all right, except there's no well no, there's there's plenty a side of me too. Of men was in the garden of Eden at or Redo, meaning literally city of the deep. Interesting, Eden means city of the deep because it was situated at the beginning of a of the deep navigable channel of the Euphrates At. Jarroblis or Karshmish also was later. Why does it say c Matfield and then end like that? Oh okay, so Carshamis also was later, So there's two places by that name. Jarables was the second one. This primitive mother goddess l is sometimes called Emi Gime or is it jingmy I don't know or Heimi in the Edda. Stilsons took this character for the male eden Kite. So is this where we get all the male forms of l is that? Did that get carried because he came away later than all that. But who's translating what and at what point? Because I read you U the ridic text, but I didn't read them from the original, right, I didn't learn I didn't learn Samerian in order to do it. So I'm reading somebody else's translations of the ball cycle one and two. So what happened there? Elle is a female Elvis supposed to be People say no Elle is Saturn. Well, I mean kinda kinda. Waddell stated that the older edict texts described Emi as the matriarch of the serpent Wolf cult. I like how it continues to keep the wolf in there, because that's really significant. Some people drop that part and just called the serpent clt serpent Wolf cult of Eotin or Eden. And she had a Sumerian counterpart, gem a maid or concubine with a variant Zimu with a synonym of gol or gyle, which confirms her identity with the Goula, the primitive mother goddess of the earth of the caldis right their land, their their time, their rain. The earth of the caldis their their little world, right. They're a little purple haze, purple drug. They they even talk about in this at all over the place that they're gifted with the venom of the adder, which is a snake. Right, So they're they're they're mixing their pharmachea concoctions. They have power over all the people, and they have a what they call a looking glass in the sense, but we'll get into that. The serpent of the deep in the Babylonian tradition is also female Tiamat. The word Gandha or gander also occurs in the in relation to her cult. It means sorcerer and is associated with serpent, wolf and the witch's broom. L is a powerful witch, a dark magician naturally gifted with the cult powers, a conjurer who was already deified during her life, and a mother goddess associated with the moon. There we go. There's the Moon Saturn Moon cult given sacrifice, sorcery, pharmacia, lots of drugs, and you'll see some other shit too. The matriarchal culture which air and here's the thing too, I gotta thought about this sorcery, you know, these days, what other people who would come across in primitive minds would see technology and be like magic. Right, So if there were artifacts floating around that other people picked up and then were able to dominate an entire society and get them to bow because of your magical ability to do things, you could make all the hocus pocus, magy, gobbedy goop, priest craft bullshit you wanted to. Because at the end of the day, you're using some place of technology that lasted some sort of you know, cataclysm or whatnot, or buried on purpose. Who knows that's really giving you your quote unquote powers. I can't I have to go back to that because this almost seems like the remnants of this. They talk about flaming swords in this too, and it just makes me think I'm not going to just brush that off or you know, zip by it, because I don't quite get what they're saying. What does that mean? It's not flaming arrows. They don't say that. Were they dipped in the in the in the purple? I don't know, whatever. There's something else going on there. Titles for the Matriarch l l l al. We need to go through all that Elu is important though, because it's also I l U right, and that's the Ilu Limnu or the demons of the Babylonian magic. Elu also means priest. In the Semitic, Kaldean and Akkadian equivalent title. L was the name of the supreme god of the Cannonite pantheon. A title for the Edenites is Glad, also spelled Gald or geld. The Chaldeans were called Kaldi or Kldu by the Assyrians. Varg is a variant of the Frig title of the matriarch, which means she wolf. It was Ferig and Samerian. The old matriarch L called Elu. There we go, Elu, the dragon of evil. Elu the dragon of evil. Tiamat is also called mother Huber. In Babylonian version, the Eda describes l as feeding her son Balder as the wolf of Fenn member Fenn. There used to be Fenrier, the giant wolf that swallowed Odin up in the mistranslations, Fenrir and then Walder or was supposed to be the one who avenged right, but that was a place, not a person. Fen Or Van lake Van of Cappadocia. L is also the Babylonian tiawat Tiamat says tiawat there. That's why I said that the Semitic feminine form of thaie or Tiva in the Eda, though Tai is a name also used when a character parallel to the able of Genesis is slain by the Edic counterpart of the Biblical Caine. Right, Abel kind of takes the the role of a typhon in that sense, and Abel's balder parallels to Caine and Abel. Waddell noted that in Genesis, the Hebrew lord l Eloheim of Eden unfairly refuses Caine's offering of the fruits of the ground but accepts the animal sacrifice from Abel, Now, who do you think wrote this? Who do you think wrote this? Where their god likes the and you're gonna it says animal sacrifice, But of course that was altered. There was animal sacrifice, sure, but there was human sacrifice too, And and the agricultural lists were the Goths slash ruling noble class arians. And so their god refuses Caine's offering of the fruits of the ground but accepts the animal sacrifice. What kind of god are they penning a picture of here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Do we see now, do we see who wrote the Old Testament and what they were actually from and who they actually were before they crafted this little masks for themselves in the Hellenistic period, using these old texts as a reference. Because they can't come up with anything on their own. The only thing they can do is play really good drums. And you know, I think there was three of them that used used to be beastie boys. That's about the best, you know, I've seen in the light of the Eda. The interpretation of this account is that Cain's offering to the indigenous population was the fruit of the agriculture, fruit of agriculture as introduced by the Aryan civilization, but it was rejected by primitive society, the Edenites. They didn't want to be farmers. Fuck you, we can just steal what we want from these people that we have under our control. What is I supposed to say? Exegettiest said whatever found no explanation for the lord's rejection of Kine's sacrifice. They found no explanation for it. Mysteries of this kind, as well as contradictions in Genesis, could be ascribed to the fact that a monotheist reform seeking to provide the Jewish nation with a separate identity from the Polythe theism of the ancient Near East attempted to disguise the parts that the other gods originally played in their scripture. Wedell believed that the old that the god who demanded an animal sactor.
Speaker 1: Here's me.
Speaker 4: Every time I got the clapping in my ears, man, I just jumped out of my chair.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Whoever did that.
Speaker 4: Be in a class for a long time. Thank you, Thank you too. Ever, I'll go check and see the second. Yeah, that wow. I almost jumped out of my skin. When people donate on a on FGJ media, it collapse and it's like a it's wow. It was loud. All right, thank you to whoever that is. I'll go check a look in the second. Let me just get through this. Wdell believed that the god who demanded the animal sacrifice was originally the matriarchal god l of the Serpent dragon called the serpent that attempts to tempt attempts to tempt Eve in the middle of the garden of Eden. So let's start all that over again, because we want to pay attention to this part. Weddell believed that the god who demanded animal sacrifice. Saturn yelled the both right demiurge. Did every want to call them yahweh for people out there that are hip to it was originally the matriarchal god l of the serpent dragon Colt, the serpent that attempts to tempt Eve in the middle of the garden of Eden, because remember she was one, and she wasn't Amazon, and she was using that She was probably poking people with those arrows full of that purple or some other concoction of venom that would you know, you just have to graze them and either their tripping balls or they die. The symbolic of the serpent cult that existed more than two thousand years before the texts were attached together by a scribe or editor. According to Waddell, the able of Genesis belonged to Elle's Colt, as he sacrificed animals, and for this reason was favored Kine, the other son of Adam, because that wasn't a character trait of the gods at that time. At that time we got to put it. At that time asterisk on that Cain, the other son of Adam, and Genesis is called by the title of aish in the Eda, which appears to be a vestige of the Sumerian royal title of jin Or as a zag and his aegeus title. Gun Miyak is to be identified to the Gan gun Or Khan, who built the Samerian seaport city of Anook on the Persian Gulf to the west of Lagash. Far from being an outcast and a fugitive, Kin was the first builder of cities. As stated in Genesis, gun Miyak is the son of Thor, the latter being a parallel to Adam Miak or Mikhiele or Meikli ends up becoming Michael because they had to put an L at every thing. Right, now you know where the elk comes from. You always knew it had something to do with L, but now we know maybe a few more details of the real l whose Sumerian parallel is Mudgala is the original of Saint Michael, who has been made an archangel in the Christian tradition and is often portrayed on church stained glass windows as the dragon slayers. They're seeing that Kine is the dragon slator with wings, just as the wings sun horse. Now see how backwards this is. They teach you through that book that the blood sacrifice was more it was more favorable than the agriculture, and that made Caine jealous jealous, right. They didn't like these people, they didn't care what the hell el thought of them, but they made it made Kane jealousy had to go and he had to go slayh Able. Right, who do you think that what perspective is this coming from? Because it's flip flopped, isn't it. Abel is Balder who ends up later on in the story raping Eve, kidnapping her and raping her. And there's alternative texts that talk about the devil doing that the Eve, right, and then they say, well, that's where the kids came from, or that's where Seth came from, or that's where oh no, no, they said canaan Abel came from that, which, by the way, they were already there, wasn't you know what I mean, whatever doesn't matter. They were already there at the time that you've gets taken. But and they weren't brothers, that's the other thing. They weren't brothers with wings just as Okay, so it's often portrayed on Christians thing glass windows as a dragon slayer with wings just as the winged Sunhorse or Asva of the Katy on Britain coins. Wedell believed that the legendary slaying of the dragon Apollon by Saint Michael had a historical human origin. All right, human original sorry by Saint Michael had an historical human original in the story of the Eda. He indeed disclosed a parallel between the slaying of Apollion and that of Epley of Eyolton Guardy Garden of Eden by gun Mioc In the Eda, so Kine kills Balder. The identity of Prince gun Miok Mickley or Khan is also confirmed as Kane and Epley Apollion of a Uton Guardi as Abel. Epley is also called Balder and was an elderly dragon chief and arch enemy of Prince Gunn's father. In Wdell's opinion, the elderly Balder Epley was misrepresented in Genesis as they as the son of Adam and Eve and brother of Kin, perhaps in order to genetically link the Semites to Adam. Another name for Balder is Tai Typhon in the Greek mythology and the Eda. Balder's father is Grim, a title for Woden and his mother is Eve or of Er. This original Eve, this original Eve or Lilith of Eden is revealed here as the matriarch l So they split that right, It wasn't It was never a wife of Thor. It was the sorceress biacin the garden. They got to put up how she there? How are we gonna write the story? And how we can't talk about the colt Come on, we can't talk about the cult. You gotta raise the cult part that were you know, all descendants from Okay, we'll just make her like I don't know Adam's first bitch. Things didn't work out Athurian legends, and then can you the Lilith fair and all that lesbianic shit? Come on? Man Wodella asserted that the British legend of King Arthur was based upon the achievements of the hero of the epic Thor or air Thor, which means Aryan Thor, and that not only did the did his name equate with Arthur air Thor right Arthur because air and r are dialectic forms are the same route, which means Rian, but his exploits corresponded to those of King Arthur. The name of Thor's queen gun Ifa, also corresponded to gun Ever or Guinevere. He explained that the oral tradition of Thor, which predated the Authurian written version, lingered in Britain after the loss of the manuscripts, and that this character's achievements were substantially identical to those of the world emperor King Arthur of the legend modernized by Monmouth and wasce the Anglo Norman in the twelfth century. Significant is the creation of a parliament by King air Thor in the Edda, he creates a parliament in five thousand years ago or so which echoes Arthur's court his round table in more like years ago. His roundtable interest in justice and the idea of raising society onto a utopian level of civilization is also present in the verses. According to Waddell, the name Gimli in the Edda was the original name of Camelot or Camelots. It's it's just a wire or an e. The city a capital of King Arthur Arthor in Cappadocia at bogus Koi, which again Turkey, a fortress, the temple of which could have been Thor's or Arthur's parliament, so they just let's just move it over here, the temple of which could have been Thors arthur Parliament. Seeing what is that? Eighteen ceen eighteen corresponds to the banqueting hall story in the grail legend, like the Green Knight of the Arthurian legend, Balder visits Thor's banquet hall at Vidara. See it's at Vidhara. It's not Vidar as a person who goes and avenges Odin, because Odin's a guy. Anyway, they had that all screwed up where the he quarrels and I actually talked about that story had I did a whole thing on Vidar and Fenrier. I thought there was a cool mythological story. I didn't think it didn't even makes sun any sense, but it's soundly cool. I know what the real meaning of it all is. Now we know, and it's all real people and places where he quarrels with Gothic men and insults Gunnifah. He is expelled and Thor's son gunn Or kine As arrests him owing to his destructive raids. Wadell disclosed the casting of Ballsot out of Heaven right because himen is the place where the inn is himmen is a hit tie whatever word meaning heaven, right, so him in And then they called there, referred to Eden, the place where all these demon worshiping psychopaths, where it was called hell, and it was in a depth pit, right, because Eden actually meant like this, this deep place. Isn't that funny? All real, realistic things, all happening in real life, were not somewhere up there and somewhere down here. No, Some people were on a hill, some people were in the death by the Euphrates got it, and it didn't really become a real garden until after the agriculture was allowed to be brought there. After they squashed these people Widell discloses the casting of Balder Soot out of Heaven Capital by Ghan Erthorp's son It's falling Balder's visit to Vidares Hall as the historical origin of the expulsion of Lucifer from Heaven by Saint Michael. After this, Balder or Epley kidnaps gun Ifa, takes her to Eden and rapes her. The raping of Europa. And they what they do? They give that to zeus So, the guy who's everybody supposed to worship as a god. They're like, yeah, well he castrated his father and then uh, you know, riped this check and a couple of others. But worship him because he's like, you know, that's that's the mortal standard you should be be living off of. In wonder if everybody looks away, all right, let's they do that on purpose? Oh? Man, what that's crap? Whu the heow would never do that? What did I would? Man? I sure wish there was something wholesome out there that I could actually you know, get down with. Oh, here's Christianity.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Based off of this ship, Door organizes Grusade to rescue his wife. During this expedition, he also carries off a magic bowl or grail of great importance to the serpent cult Eden of Eden. This sets the scene for the Great Battle of Eden. It is generally accepted that, having little interest in authent authenticity, medieval authors placed arthur In in the fifth and sixth centuries and portrayed the details of the Authurian Arthurian I have a hard time with that Arthurian legend and medieval terms. The Arthurian legend is recognizable in Codex Regis and could have been brought to the British Isles along the known paths of the Indo European diffusion. So that's again a lot of times they transplant people, places, stories, names of kings into present day time because it resonates with people from the who already recognize those things. So people will take on names and they'll be like, oh, yeah, that king must have lived for six hundred years. But it's not. It's just that they take the names to retain the power or to because it's it's how the people recognize and recognize authority as well. And stories resonate more when they're told in the time that they are living in right, so things lose their their historical or their or their their placement in the chronology. Wedell stated that his evidence, except in the Bible, we're still we're still pretending that we somehow are supposed to identify with something that happened in the place I've never been to a bunch of people that I'm not even anywhere connected to. But I have to ignore my own culture in my own history, adopt theirs and adopt their religion because they said so, and they're the chosen people of their religion that they're selling you so you can only be their slave. Fuck you. But Ell stated that his evidence established the historical basis of the Eda tradition and the identity of King thor As Arthur with the first historical Samarian king who created civilization in the ancient world. After reaching the British Isles. The ancient stories of the creation ofation would have been handed down and told by Sybils at medieval festivals, but after some time the fact that their heroic achievements had taken place in another geographical position would have been forgotten, and that could have been creative licensed too. To do so, keep the audience's attention more, make it closer to home, make it closer in time, equation parallels and symbols. Waddell expounded that the author of edic poems was also known as the patron Saint of England, Saint George, who was often represented represented as a dragon slayer. Saint George defeated come on. Saint George's defeat of the dragon was celebrated on the twenty third of April in England, which is interesting because I think the Feast of Moloch goes from the nineteenth till the twenty first or twenty second, so day right after Bye Byeagon, the same day as in Cappadocia and Syria under the Greek Church. This was also in the month of Nissan or Nissan Ultima, the first month of the Samerian year and agricultural year corresponding to March twenty fifth to April twenty fourth, called by the Samerians month of the House of Zach or Zag or Sag of the bull or jar. Sag was Thor, and the bull in question was a magical cauldron he had carried off from Eden, the source of their power, so they said, where she was able to do lots of shit and arm people with it. Waddell contended that the badge of Saint George's Red Cross, they said it was the source of the spellcast upon the people. Weddell contended that the badge of Saint George's Red Cross, which English settlers wore and which is still the standard of the British Navy, originated in the cross of Saint George of Cappadocia. There are details in the Eda about brotherly love and a true cross emblem sometimes described as a red cross. Wdell showed that the Phoenicians also worshiped the second Samerian king, deified by the Samerians under the title Muckley or Mucklow which is man Cain because that's the Michael name right, whom he identified as a historical original of Saint Michael the Archangel, and who appears as gun Miac, son of Thor and the Nordic Eta in Celicia in the fifth century BC, Lord Mukhala was represented with wings under the name of Mklu Micaleu. By the evidence of a coin which Wedell reproduced, this winged figure was associated with the disc of the Sun, winged figure disc of the Sun corn and a sunbird, goose or phoenix. The ancient Britons continued marking their coins with this figure the phoenix or winged hours in pre Roman times with the letters TCVII or Tassia or Tasia title of this of this sun angel to the Samerians. Oops. In Modell's reconstruction of scene three of Quetics, we just we find evidence of Thores or Arthur's concerned for the uncivilized tribes of Cappadocia. His Aryan government government Aryan three hundred years ago, pretty well organized. Dude, like him. I like him already, not that I like big government, but when you understand that these are the type people that actually care for their people, that's that's a plus. You know, those people should lead when they actually give a shit and aren't just trying to I don't know, parasitically eat them and destroy them. His Aryan government decides how to go about reforming and regenerating the Phrygians of the old Variotous ruled into an ordered, law abiding society in Cappadocia, as well as the Aboriginal Dwarfs and Edonites after annexing territories to their kingdom. The regeneration of Aborigines takes place under the banner of Airthor's red cross and of the symbol of his son worship. This gets interesting here. It is referred to as the rise of man, as Semitic man is given the opportunity of becoming civilized. Man. Take that, Semitic man. You weren't civilized until we got there. Thor established agriculture, metal forges, built the first cities. Remember these are all suppressed or they just weren't trying because the cult didn't want people to have any advantages. Because they wanted to continue to fuck with them, kind of like we're headed right now. They're gonna knock us back in the Stone Age and give us high tech devices to keep us at bay. Those are just going to be there to monitor and restrain us from doing things. It's going to be their utopia. It's going to be what we will be in that purple hazed don because we'll probably be drugged up to make that AI in the in the in the virtual reality they have us stuck in look more real. So we accept it, all right, So here we go. Do Thor established agriculture, metalphort just built the first cities, created institutions, a parliament, and propagated and and I see, and propagated a teaching of brotherly love and brotherhood. He condemned the serpent cult and its blood sacrifices. Wadell's reconstruction and interpretation of scenes of Scene two discloses that air Thor came to Troy to regenerate and civilize that part of the world by about three thousand, three hundred and EIGHTBC. As Dardanos Thor Dan, the first king of Troy and the human original deified by this Samerians as Zach, which becomes Zeus. This regeneration is both material as an elevation of men from the primitive state, and spiritual in the sense that civilization and the Sun cult are interdependent. The Eeda relates stories of an early age in Cappadocia, consumer and of the same period as those of Genesis. This part of the Pentateuch is said to reflect stories that circulated in the ancient Near East in the early twenty I'm sorry in the early second millennium BC. Its creation of civilization and regeneration of primitive man in Eden by Aryan lords who established a capital in the mountains of Cappadocia. That they call him in himn meaning Heaven, is in sharp contrast with the Biblical creation story. Yes. Waddell noted that Balder, the son of the matriarch l or Heidi and Wodin, is never referred to as good or beautiful, and nor is he given an Aryan title such as Assa, which means lord. On the contrary, he is the villain of the narrative. He is the wolf of fen He is Fenrier, just a person who wears skin of a wolf. They would did that, They were saying that they came in the battle with wolf tales and the counter part of the Green Man of the Arthurian legend. He is also called Epile and Tie as discussed previously, and Lok and Loki. He's also called Loki, so he's Fenrier. He is Loki. Remember LOOKI sends out friend Rear and Fenrier is a wolf. But he's the Wolf Club of Wolf Cult. And that's Balder Woden and El's son, which they call him. But then they call him elderly, which is weird. Right then, how old is freaking Ellen? How old is Woden? If he's elderly? Heidi and horse thief Wolden were of the Trimny race. They call him a horse thief. He could be hung for that. You better watch out. Uh well, begot wolf Loki Balder with angry Bodo Wolden, she begot that slippery one. Must have been at one of those parties. He must have had some of that baby oil. Was a master glad, that frightening one with the mind of an adder snake venom, going right back to the purple and the colt with that Wolden with all his frightful lust. That was the brother from whom Baileist was begotten. Cald which is bright with gold. Valhall is called their home. So Valhalla is where all the dead gods go at the end of Ragnarok and the Earl dead and the world's destroyed. Valhalla, right, so you Vala val Hall is Eden is their shithole that they live in because their scumbag cold. Okay, that's where those guys live. That's the freaking underworld right there, because it's in that little ditch that they call Eden. And the other people are up on a hill called him in broad blink Beater is called the place where Balder the Hefty made himself a cell on that land where he lies. I see that beast fast with his extra lucid spell sticks. Spell sticks made me think, what is there more to that? It was not magic wands? Maybe are they rods that electricity? I don't know. LOOKI was said to be playing around with some electricity electricity too, right, But again, how much of that was added just to make it more mythological. I just think that some of the parts where they write offs, oh this is mythology. Either it was totally poorly mistranslated, which we're finding out is a thing here, a big thing. But what if they did have some relics, but they did have some artifacts, maybe they didn't mention that they just came from the old world and everything got destroyed because they just knew it. Everybody knew shit happened for the survivors, and here's some pieces. And they could have been generations after it happened, many generations, so they don't actually know what happened. They just know something happened, right, and everything was wiped out. So every generation where you don't know what this stuff is for, you lose stuff. Like like I said, with the cell phone. If all the infrastructure, how the you know that makes this thing work is destroyed? How many generations that's twenty years, right, How many generations do you think will take before somebody looked at this and says, hey, throws it away because it's what is am I? What am I doing with it? It's it's it's a scrying mirror. If I turn it on and see myself see the you know, right, Because there's nothing that's gonna they're not It's just gonna be a thing and nobody's gonna know how to make one because they're all they're all been dead, right, so what are you gonna do with it? And there's no infrastructure to make it work, so then what do you do with it? Something that as common as that will become a a curiosity. Let's see Loki the faults hearted, two faced boulders, So they call them Loki right there, Loki the faults hearted, too faced, balder, seething, So it's kind of like a Janus effect there right, seething with rage, with his linden lance inflamed with hatred, fanning himself with the hugging of the queens. Hey, that's gotta say something real quick too. If this is all inverted like this, and this is just this story, how many other gods and other things from all these other cults and whatever throughout history are completely bast awkwards and inverted? How many other details of our history we've already talked about the World War Two? He said, he's fanning himself with the hugging of queens in the ward of his lofty harem, with his flighty queens, they call fickle that he had in his fold. I think that's the harem again, they say, home there to which flopped these wanton ones I think that means they just flocked to him. Things That means I don't know if home is the right way to throw there. There. Oracle whalers are all from the wood Wolf. The witches all that is that like the wolf told him, the wood Wolf, the witches all come from Wiley. So now here's this word medi Medea isn't too far off from that word, right, I don't know when media will live. I gotta I should just find out, right now, let's just do this, because it's been it's been bugging me. It's been in the back of my head for a really long time. So they're saying four thirty one BC. So she came way later, but she was definitely of this cult. So she didn't She wasn't inventive. She wasn't some brilliant genius. This ship with the arrows, in the in the in the Amazonian women and all this others. This was already happening. They weren't waiting around for media to teach them the purple. So sorry, emen, you're not going back nearly far enough, my friend. The media thing is more contemporary to uh, the Hellenistic period, only by one hundred years early earlier. Than the Hellenistic period. Right, So yeah, sorry, buddy, take that with all your philology shit. All right, seeing ray, see locate the false heart of one, see anything rage the line fas hugging the queens and wards with lofty hairone fight, And I says, all right, will Wiley, Heidi the manor sooth sorcerers, these all come from a swarthy head, Eden Kites. All of them come from Emi or of Hell. I think that's another name for l right, So it's y'all come from Hell, Eden Knights, they all come from Hell. Weddell's identification of Epley as the Biblical able is supported by the Testament of Abraham, in which Able is the judge of Hell. Oh, look at that balder. They all come from Hell, able, judge of Hell. This is in the sense that Eden was in the grip of the serpent cult before the Goths or Arians. So this is in the sense that Eden was in the grip of the serpent cult before the Goths or Riyans liberated a mother folks brought about the rise of man. And how long was that going on? For two? Three, how many thousands of years? You know, without any real progress because they had no history, so they had to steal ours. They had no accomplishments. They felt very jealous and inferior when they saw these really tall, handsome and beautiful looking people showing up and being like, yeah, we're going to change things like the you're you're what do you call it? Threatening our power? And then they said ove. He contended that in our apollyon Abel was represented as an elderly Mephistophilies. I used to listen to a SKD band called Mephiscophiles of non Aryan physical type fighting Saint Michael and the later ladder and the ladder in the shape of a handsome youth of Arian type. So Memphistopheles balder Abel of non Aryan physical type fighting Saint Michael of Aryan handsome type. Furthermore, the ancient monuments and pre Roman coins of Britain's represented Kine as tasio an original Saint Michael, or as a goat Goth goat Goth gothgoat he goat Goth. That's their totem or deer overcoming a wolf Michael's effigy. And to think of, I've seen the rams, the wild rams out here. Those are some bad ass mofos. They were doing one of these to me when I got a little too closer to him and his little harem, and I was like, oh, buddy, I'm good. This was trying to get closer because the GoPro, you know, trying to look at this and shot. But I got some cool video of it. A bunch of big, huge white rams. That's pretty neat. They're floating around here, not actually floating, but you know what I mean, or deer overcoming a wolf. Michael's effigy and name were stamped on coins and by Phoenicians who traveled as far west as Cornwall and dedicated their sun temples and early portal ports to Michael, such as Saint Michael's Mount. The connection between Saint Michael and the exploits of Thor's son, the Samerian name of this character being mud Gala Mudgala Michael. I guess that's in the Edda such as the slaying of balder b a l d R. May be the reason that churches are sometimes associated with the Great orm or Worms legend I e. Ormsby in Norwich and Appleby in Westmoreland. Waddell pointed out that Saint Michael was always represented in r as a youth with golden hair, wearing a chaplet decorated with Saint George's cross, and armed with a lance and a shield bearing the same cross. His festival day twenty ninth of September is that of Saint Guyani, a variant for Cain or Gowan in the Arthurian legend, in relation to the identification by Widell of Thor as Adam Gunnifoe as eve and Thor's son as Caine and Balder as Able. After Ganifa becomes the Queen of the goth and guardian of the rowan apples or sacred Tree, Thor's son gun Or khan Kin is born in Genesis the two sons, which isn't They're not They're not brothers. Cain and Abel may have been symbolic of two different races or people, and the killing of Abel by Caine also takes place in the etic account by but in the different circumstances. Yeah, in a different in a different light, right, because that was a horrible thing that Cain slew Able, the little son of a bitch, right right, We're we're meant to hate the guy who's the agricultural in the eeda but but but ya to the sacrificer. It's goes to show what they value in the Eda. Balder's epy able genealogy confirms he is the son of Woden. He's a son of Woden. Balder is the son of Woden, and he's able and the and of the eat Knight matriarch or priestess l Waddell, I remember, Odin is not Odin. It's w O d a n and it's the father of this asshole. It's all part of the cult. Thor is not Thor is not Woden. But Woden is not Odin because Thor is Odin. Does that make sense? Waddell explained that lug is the low key title of Balder val or Fall who becomes Lucifer in the Book of Revelation. One could speculate that the battle was transplanted onto heaven and Michael made an archangel, and the Christian tradition, well, they also called it Himen. That didn't make it getting easier for these idiots. Furthermore, the representation of Phoenicians on coins with wigs wings, sorry not wigs wings, because their rebis was the phoenix may have been may have played a heart in the creation of the concept of angels. Yeah, and so the Solar Coat also had winged things.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: So Waddell provided over what one hundred key Sumerian and Hittite seals and sculptures to illustrate the scenes of the EDA. He interpreted these seals as a celebration of the establishment of civilization by an exclusive imperial ruling class of Aryan Goths and of a short lived short Listen to this part of a short lived victory over the Serpent Dragon cult by the assa Or lords. It did it a couple hundred years. A couple hundred years is all we got. Hey, we should do it again. Get a couple more hundred years out of this place. Yeah. Following the Great Battle of Eden does his illustrations show figures wearing boots of Gothic style. You know what's kind of funny about that, Going back to the other video. I'm not saying that I'm putting an ingredience to this, but if it was only three four hundred years before some other major shit happened, that's about all we get. It all we get, and then our good nature allows them to creep right back in and they start screwing it up. They're like, hey, we can cut you can come in, but you gotta change your ways and be like, oh yeah, we saw your God, we will And then they all become cryptocraptos. And then they all screw us over again and start letting our enemies in their gates, raping and killing our children. And then we're like, oh, oh, what the hell, bro we treated nice, Like yeah, fuck you, and we start all over again, and here we are. We stopped trusting them. Yeah, understand that evil's evil, and they're just fucking with you if they if you think that they're gonna be anything, but they're just waiting for their opportunity. Following the Great Battle of Eden, his illustrations show figures wearing boots of Gothic styles still worn in Asian Minor. I bet you the Cossacks. Cossacks looked a lot like the Arians the way they trust at least, and figures with horned helmets. In his opinion that Gossip of the Eta were the oldest civilized people in the world and introducers of civilization in Asia Minor, Mesopotamia, Egypt, create India, as well as the Danube Valley of Europe. Widell explained that the pictograph of a goat was a rebus for the goths. Oh yeah, and just so you know, it's I'm only gonna I'm only going to share this because this is observational and you could see it happen. Whenever there's a high society and you find these guys there. Whenever they're not there anymore, those societies degrade back into throwing twenty sticks at each other and being covered in their own piss and shit. It just slowly happens again. They just lose all because they need they need guidance. Whatever. I'm just gonna go on. I'm gonna try to justify what I just said because it's true. It just is what it is. Oh let's see, Oh yeah, and the figures with horned helmets in this, in his opinion, the goss of the Eda where the oldest civilized people of the world. He introduces. Yeah, said that. Wedell explained that the pictograph of the goat was a ribas with a gos guti. Despite alterations in the sounds of speech in Indo European languages over time, the goat symbol can still stand as a ribis for Goth in English the plow life apples, wheat or corn, plants and goats, as well as vases, sprowsing with water symbolic of wells or tapping springs, irrigation and irrigation single guy did or baptism because oh, here's the other funny thing. They introduced baptism. That's how you got into the sun cult for the one god we're all associated with. For civilization, many seals and sculptures with dragons, lions, and wolves were interpreted by Waddell as symbolic of the totems of the clan that were conquered, ie Hittite seals showing Andara or George slaying the dragon dated twenty five hundred BC, and Bass relief of Kars Shemesh while showing a slain lion stepped over by a winged figure. You know how you know they show this picture. We're like, dude, do you see that guy sitting down and the other guy next to him. Look at the difference in their heart. They're drugs, I'm like, or it's just shitty art. Could just be shitty art and no perspective. You know, you ever see how kid draws you know what I mean, it's or better. Yet, when they're showing a lion in someone's hand and he's holding above the neck, well, I mean, obviously they're gonna show the guy taller otherwise he's not gonna be the dominant one in the picture. Doesn't necessarily mean he's Gilgamesh holding freaking animals up in the air like with one hand. It just it's depiction of It's supposed to create a thought picture in your head, right, you see that, and you're supposed to translate into oh, this means this. Well, they were able to do that. We so so advanced and intelligent, aren't doing very good job with this, so we we add more mythology than they did because they understood what, you know, they had. It's like it's like trying to look at a picture that's an idiom, a coloquial metaphor for the times, and we're not in those times. We don't get it, at least they don't. And then the one is telling us these childish, you know, ridiculous explanations for these pictures. Cart simmer is showing a slain line stuff. They were wing the figure other important symbols of the gospel or the plant of youth and soler attribute or cross, the one with the legs we call the swastika. Figures represented as dwarves on the same seals be identified as natives, Edenites or Phrygians, and their symbols were the serpent moon crescent a moon crescent. Sorry, so guess what where's the moon crest that come into play? It's part of Islam, part of one of the Abrahamic death cults that's associated with Saturn. And they dance around a goddamn black cube. They're a little borg, a little borg that's not not exactly robotic yet. Over in Mecca, dragon like creatures such as winged lions like a like a griffin, and wolves and sorcerers tamed animals as tamed animals. Remember that's Amin Hilmet again. He was saying that they were drugging the animals. These cults were drugging the animals and taming like these wild savage beasts, lions, targets or whatever. Wolves is a sorcer. So they're saying lions and wolves as sorcerers, tamed animals. Serpent dragon slaying myths in modern comparative Indo European poetics studies reacher. I know, I don't know. If you go onto Instagram, it seems like if you just save one of these animals and treat it well and maybe feed it when you find it as a as an orphan, like Luna the Pantera out of Russia. That's a pretty cool dog. I mean, it's a pretty cool panther who hangs out with a Rottweiler at this family's house. And I've seen one with a mountain lion where the guy you know, takes his foot out of a trap and then the thing comes back and just wants to be part of the family. So it doesn't necessarily mean you had to drug the thing. But in Galen Galen reader mind am and everything's about that. There could be the could wholesome things scenarios too, but maybe not with the Eden Knight cult because there are a bunch of scumbags Western half. Okay, So people in these regions have an ancestral tongue and myth in common, that of the slaying of a serpent, dragon, or adversary by a divine hero. The telling of such a myth was an integral part of a Hittite ritual as a New Year Perulei Festival. Oh, by the way, I just want to also say this, We were and always are have been well at these the last one hundred years, more so than anywhere else. And I'm saying probably rater. On eighteen sixty five ish end of the War Civil War, everything started getting installed and terror formed into what it is now. But we are a free Masonic slash Francist slash bank capital which is stronger than Israel. We created the Bolshevik revolution that created a Soviet Union, that got all those people killed and continues to you know, the Bolsheviks and the Jews is what I'm saying, rekavoc over the world. We gave them the stronghold, We gave them this. They gave the zion Us everything because they were already here, they were already infiltrated. We created MAO. We did what we did to China. These people aren't. I mean, I don't know what pot it might be different, but I'm just saying everything that's happened that we then pretender are the enemies created by us. And that's what Jews do too. They create enemies so they can have an enemy, so they can have an excuse to go attack signings. We do the same exact shit. And when you look at what happened with Summer nineteen forty five, we see what happened to Dresden. We are we're doing exactly what we're well back then, the American Army and the Allies. We're doing exactly what we're pissed off about IDF doing to the Gaza, worse than what they're doing in Gaza, because we're doing they were doing at a higher skis with all the terror. Bomby tell me that we weren't Israel long before Israel was Israel. We needed to be Israel first in order to create Israel. And I'm saying we meaning the infiltrated government because they killed our own they killed our own government, they infiltrated it. They got into the lodges where those people actually were members as well, They got everywhere, did everything, and they have the power of the almighty financed Babylonian spell casting money that is worth absolutely nothing, but everybody needs it and everybody wants it. And when you have that kind of power of people, you can have anyone at any time eliminated off the planet. If you want people to know about it, they will if you don't want people to know any details about it, how it happened, they won't because they owned the media too. Medea, media, another fucking spell. More sorcery, sorcery of their mind, minulation, trance, a spell. That's exactly what it is. It's a spell, and we are living in it. They don't have to do anything to hear here has already been the first one that got that went. Don't tell the rest of the world because, like I said before, they'll be awful disappointed because they said that we're the last vesters of freedom. Hahaha, fooled everybody. I guess. The only thing they gave us is our guns and a piece of paper that was parchment and old and told us you're free, right, and they're going to take those away too, don't worry about it. The telling of such a myth was an integral part of the Hittite ritual at the New Year Parly Festival. The servant dragon slaying myth is still regarded as a mystery. It's not a mystery if you just found out what just happened. Older got killed by a good old kine. Researchers have only been able to assess that isn't that because in the same book, well at least no, I'm sorry, the Old Testament versus the New that story is paralleled, right, But then you say, okay, it's funny how the roles are reversed, because remember, it was a great thing. It's a great thing that you know, Able did what he did with the whole sacrifice, and we should be really mad at Able for what he did. I mean, I real madic Kane for what he did. By saying Able, that's that's the impression that we get. But then you find out, wait a minute, Balder was the lucifer of the thing or the or the or the serpent? Yeah, yeah, what kind of book are we reading? And who wrote it? Researchers have this is the time to free yourself into program like this is the time to break free of all their all their false authority and realize that, hey, you know what, I don't I don't need this. This isn't my culture. I've been duped. All these religions are there to manipulate me back into the street flames of hell, of which they are the stokers of for all of the last five thousand years. And I see the nobility here and you guys are screwing that and marring it, and that's my ancestry you're fucking with now. So I'm out. I wipe my hands. I'm not giving you my energy anymore. I'm not giving you my I'm not participating in your system. I'm stepping away because I understand that that's not the only game in town anymore, and that you guys have been lying to us the whole time. It's better, and I'm sure you'd rather be, you know, more in touch with your true identity and your true ancestry than theirs. Have you seen anything great and wonderful from their culture? Yet, by the way smoothly Sellondill does with his daughter, just in case you thought that was an attribute that would be, you know, admirable researchers have only been able to assess that the chaos symbolized by the serpent or dragon is more than a more than social and character and the fact that it was told at a New Year's festival in the case that it was created to celebrate an extremely important event in history. In the Slavs dragon stories, to Fannasiev fantasyev the sun oppressed by the storm clouds, disperses then with lightning and a dragon is lightning is interesting because I still think there's some sort of weapon here that we're not knowing about. Even if they find a goddamned cattle prod, it would be pretty interesting for them, right. Scholars admit that they do not really know what dragons and serpents represent, although some have ventured to suggest it is symbolic a victory or growth over stagnation or dormancy in the cycle of the year, okay, or something else completely different and whatever. The serpent is described as a hostile and deceitful, it's as hostile and deceitful. And the killing formula can be by a metaphor of thunderbolts. Is it really a metaphor? Is it really a metaphor? Or is it really because you just assume that it has to be a metaphor. The dragon slang myth is also present in the Mesopotamian tradition. In Mardock slaying the dragon Tiamat, he splits her with an arrow and then the tugers and euphrates pour out of her. Tamat has sometimes been interpreted as the perfersonification of a primeval word oh yeah, by the way, that's in my book too. If you ever want to know the stories, the backstories of the the Hugaritic text, that's part of this book. Heah priest Craft Beyond Babylon, find out my simper frillc dot com and then you have all the links. You can just go straight to Amazon or Barns and Noble if you want. Did what else showed that the dragon slanging myth was fashioned as a celebration of the significance of the eradication of the Serpent Dragon cult. Yes, it's the celebration of the significance of the eradication of the Serpent Dragon cult. Two bad and only lasted a couple hundred years before they came right back right. You gotta, you gotta, you gotta detox and take your parasite cleanse. Oh funny enough at the full moon because of the moon colt it was of great importance and respect of the rise of man and a golden age of civilization, and latter was made possible after mighty armies of good and evil clash together the forces of the Sun cult of the Arians, which they called the Dark which the bad guys call the dark times. When they succeeded in snuffing out the bad which where which is where the bad people called the good times when they were in charge. That's why they keep longing for this golden age. It's not the golden age that they're talking about, it's the inverted form of that, when everybody was under their thumb and magic and uh, let's see the arians being represented as those of the light and those of the powerful magician l as the dark forces. It makes you wonder what those Nagamati texts really say, because all we get is translations from other people who definitely wanted to suppress anything about Ariyans. TiVo or tie Balder's title in the Edda can be associate can remember they said they had the suns of light and the suns of darkness. Sure this might tie into something here. TiVo or tie Balder's title in the Eda can be associated with Zeus's adversary on a famous Greek frieze, the altar Freeze of Pergamon. Oh look, I'm gonna show you something, And let me show you something? Is it this one? Yes? Synagogue of Satan Pergaman Emmon Hillman I had an up here ad infinite I think I read it or I watched it once, but I was gonna share it a long time ago and just never did, in which the artists represented Typhon's lower extremities as serpents. Scene one. Oh jeez, we haven't gotten the scene anything yet, huh. Vision of Eden and its serpent priests before civilization. I remember the Edenites Eoton in Old English eot we get it born a long time ago, and their old world story that the wise heads have told me. I have a vision of newly built homes of vivid eord young eve of Eyre also spelled Efo, and of the happy bearer of wood, of the wood cross the first one of our of our race. Bearer of the wood crosses from the Old English term meot vid, meaning wood. According to the Greek legend, Prometheus stole the sacred fire to civilized mankind from the island of them. Those everything that our people did, they've turned into a story that is like a polemic against goodness and progress and humans getting along without killing and raping each other. They don't like that, so they make everything ugly and airthors title miat the asa. The term meo could be associated and it's always like, what, so gods want to keep things from people? And then you realize the gods are this cult that want to keep things from people because they don't want them to have anything. They don't want them to progress because in their harder control, right, that's the theme. But it's the gods that don't want people to have the fire metaphoricallyas because they don't want them to have anything that they can protect or defend themselves with, or knowledge that they're being oppressed. In the first place, they wanted to be good little slaves. This is what this whole walking back into AI directed world is gonna be is putting us in a digital mental prison with all this technology to where we're we can't say or do anything without being in trouble. And then well, they'll have their twenty eight hundred slaves each they'll be easy to control. They can control them from one of these let's see GOM number fifty seven. I need you to tie my shoes. You know, kind of sucks that we're just allowing this to go on. In old Ignish means, miyat vid means meant of the wood, also leaning to the cross or exceptors as vid means would so what does vidar mean, right, But in the delay of the association between meat and methus as in Prometheis, miat vid could mean bearer of the cross made of wood. Emi is associated with gimme in Samerian, like in the Indian Gula, a primitive mother goddess and priestess of the serpent of the deep. A change to the male gender appears in the later versions of the myth mongering priests of the Egyptians Indians because they had to change it to their culture, right, So this is where it flipped. So the stories that you have of l being, you know, the male in charge of the pantheon of gods, which is not a pantheon of gods. Now you find out it's just a fucking coven. It's a it's it's a it's a it's a it's a collection of weirds and sorcerers, a bunch of scumbags who dick around all day in the woods fucking people up and kill him. Yeah, good times, good times. That's your that's your pantheon. But anyhow, the the good guys quote unquote are actually the ones from the outside, right, because remember enki oh no, I'm sorry you had the fish king, not the fish the fish god. He was half man half fish. That was Dogon or dog yeah, Dogan. And his son was the ball b A L or b A L, not b E L. And he was outside of the pantheon. He was not a son of L, which would make him potentially and I don't know, he's also turned into mardok, you know what I mean. So yeah, there could be something there that they also screwed with. It's almost like they said, get the dirt on everybody, kind of like kind of like blackmail, and make everybody look like shit. So nobody wants to look at any of this stuff because it's all awful. That way, they won't have to ever get anywhere because they stopped themselves first. And like, uh, I've heard enough. A change to the male agender appears in the later versions of the myth mograting Priests of the Egyptian Indians and Wodenists Wodenist God. So now that's not a good thing because now you're talking about Woodenists talking about this cult and you're talking about the Goths being part of it. So that's a that's a later, a much later development, more like a regression. But Imy, the ignorant matriarch, was the first of the series, and is also to be distinguished from the late successor of that name, who was more culture than her primitive ancestor, patriarch of Eden serpent priests and weirds. That's weird in the primardial time was the concubine Emi, self established in Eden. Not aware of the existence of sand or sea she was, Nor sea was she, Nor of cool smelling waves, nor of other tribes on Earth, nor of heaven above or himen over that way. Only aware of the Gulf of Genuga was she, and of it its unique corn grass it's or of its unique grass, which was corn. She knew not where the Sun had its eight mansion. She knew not where the stars had their eight stations. She knew not how the moon had its quarters and powers. She didn't. She's a witch of the moon cult. Ancient science, they said in a question mark. I think it's astrology astronomy. I mean she knew not how the moon had its quarters and powers. I have a vision of her cellar cave or cellar hyphen Facts of Escape, as it stood sheltered from the sunlight on the strand of nar with its door facing northwardin In through its door fell drops of adders, venom, venom, adders, snakes. That's that whole thing I think is very metaphoric.
Speaker 5: And uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the cave thing and then the drops of Vader's venom, it sounds like it's more of she's in a trance at the moment because she's all jacked up on drugs. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. The Old English term or translates as great serpent or worm, and is found in the British place names associated with King Arthur Ormy's said it derives from the Samerian urim enemy serpent worm. Slid Er was the seat of the oracular priestess of Mother Goddess and Samaria Irid. It literally meant city of the deep right Eden Orridu is city of the Deep. Later Iredu was established at the mouth of the Euphrates and on the Persian Gulf. Central to the story of the lais as the cauldron, which Withdell identified as a grail. It appears to be used by the matriarch for clairvoyance. Now, that's interesting, clairvoyance like a crystal ball or was it a device left behind that they probably didn't even know what they were doing with it and probably didn't know how to work it right, but they got something cool to happened. The old English term glary, which I think of check this out, glary g l A r I meaning glass, glary meaning glass, so like a like a what.
Speaker 3: Like a what.
Speaker 4: Like a scrying mirror? Perhaps present in the episode in which Thor captures the Bowl of Eden is, by coincidence, an anagram for the term grail. So glary mean glass if you if you move the letters around, it means it's the grail I see under the cellar. We guessed, uh, because I got to get doctor gleyton On and Henry at half hour. I gotta set it all up and all that crap, so we will have a fourth day so I can finish this off. I want to read through the whole at a and uh yeah, so we're not going to not do that because the Edda is important and we're gonna make a lot of other connections along the way. It's going to be I don't know if it's sad or or exhilarating, because to me, this is this is like me right reading reading, reading history that I finally wanted to learn. It makes me feel like I'm getting myself out of the the Colt mindset of the religious dogma. And maybe, you know, even if these are just people, great, they still had a god they you know, And I always said, and Roalda, I trust. Even after the Yetta boys, they're still pointing up the same exact thing and the sky calling it Raalda or calling it whatever. Hey call me the old fashioned. I worship the sun as a god and fear it. That's what they said in the show with the State they used to be onto MTV. The guy that used to walk around the he kind of did like what they do and Jack Candy thing, except he like the deep thoughts with Jack Candy, except he was just a dude walking around a pond and he's like breaking sticks. He's like, call me old fashion one the other one who was like, call me old fashion. But women voters, all right, so we are. I'm not really able to read all these guys. I gotta get out of here. But yeah, the description has the things that you can do to support the show. I did some of the I'm gonna have to come up with eight hundred fifty dollars if I ever want to freaking GPU because they want to take one hundred and thirty three dollars out of what I paid for the thing. Because it's over thirty days, I'm probably gonna come and find when I get my computer today that it's bad. That's what he alluded to yesterday. You said, yeah, your GPU's crap came from the factory crap. I'm like, well, so I got I went, I got ahead of I got a hold of Amazon. They said, screw you, buddy, one hundred and thirty three dollars will be deducted from your rebate. I'm like, well, the other one already costs one hundred and fifty dollars more, so now I'm gonna come up with three hundred dollars. You fuck her.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like, if I'm giving you one hundred percent of the product, give me a hundred percent of the rebate. I'm not even I'm going to be buying something off your site again. It's not like I'm gonna just pocket it and run. You're gonna get the money back and four more clicks, you know. So there's that. So the gifts and goes out there probably gonna need it all right, then we'll finally have this done. Is apparently a thing with XFS car XFX stay away from AMD number one but XFX GPUs. But he said the same thing has happened a lot of them. It's just the manufacturers. Three hours shit, So I hope there's not other problems. I think there might be some of the something else going on, but I'll find out in a couple of hours after I get done with doctor Glynn and I gotta go pick up the computer. It's been a way in infirmary. It's been in, it's been on. Uh, it's been an impatient for three days. This is the bikes who used to be anyway. Yeah, so yeah, the gifts and go here. Let me just do this. I gotta show it to you before I go, so you know, you know, and we'll do today. We'll go from here. Hey, what's up, Massa? How you doing buddy? And I'm guessing that it was probably from you? And thank you? All right, So here says today da da. My website's right here. Uh, today's already the nineteenth. Don't expect if you order something from me today that Rebecca will be able to get it out and I'm gonna blame her that she can't get it out in the mail by Christmas. But soon after, within the same Christmas break, you'll get it. And Hasas takes the same every day and uh, which is awesome, by the way, prescraffee on Babelon you can get it there. Halidy Helper is twelve percent off coupon code and the creatin's there. And I actually reduced the price of the one hundred gram creatine container. I dropped the two bucks and you can get twelve percent off in addition to that. Okay, my money Tree Publishing dot Com. I got three of these for Christmas guests myself. I got Hellstorm times three. One for my dad, was for my brother, one for my stepfather. And you can use cold b A a L for ten percent off. Okay, now down here are three awesome ways to do awesome things. You should become a patron my Patreon. It's gonna make me look at that all right here. Just yesterday I shared this five hundred page book by la Widell And there's all kinds of crap on here, all kinds of exclusives and all claims of commercial free stuff. Okay, commercial free podcasts of these shows. If you want to listen to them rather than watch them, you're not gonna have to deal with advancing every time that n ad pops up. You'll have that. It's five bucks a month. Right where am I at? Oh my god? What is that called? Okay? And then we'll take this one from the lips. That's not the right one. This time will take from over here saying you just click the show more and scroll down. You see all these things. Stet Creuse t shirt, Lead Big Farm behind by with Doctor Lynden. That's ball Busters. We got another one, but we need eight more people before the end of the month to break a hundred convert you know people who have signed up from this show. We need eight more people to break a hundred, and then we'll have one member for every dalmatian. Right now, there's eight puppies that are still going to the MD Save the puppies. Ball Busters fifty off, lead Big Farm behind doctor Peter G. Linden and you'll see him in about a half hour. If I ever get out of here, Patreon, I said, Gifson Goo dot com, Blam, there you go. That's the other one. I'm going to the show, thank you to all, thank you to all, think you to all all right, and yeah, actually it's what's funny is that's literally as much I didn't even this was. I've done this earlier, but that's literally how much it will require to get the other one. I don't know. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with the other brick because it's basically it's what it is now. It's a brick. I'm not gonna sell it to something. Somebody says, I think it was Jacual Josh said, sell it to sell it on eBay. I go, Josh, if I know that there's a problem with it, I'm not going to sell that to someone else and have them have the same fucking problem.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's not just because of the compatibility. It's because there's something wrong with this. I'm not just gonna that's like an expensive item. I'm not gonna go sell it to someone who just be like, eh, that's not how I roll. So that's not me. I mean there's I'm gonna return it and take the hit or whatever. Something's gonna happen, or maybe one of these people, the manufacturers that I contacted, will give me back the money. It looks like they've gotten back to me. I don't know if they said yet because I've been on here. But there's other ways to make things done right, the with integrity and honesty, and you know, you know, you don't need to screw someone else over because you got screwed. That's not that's not the way that goes. You don't you don't push it down the you know what I mean. You know, maybe that's not something they do anyway, That's not how I roll. Okay, I'm good. You good. I think we're good. Support the show, and I'll see you definitely tomorrow. We'll wrap this up and then tomorrow sometimes maybe maybe another one on this weekend if I don't, if I'm not making much of hot sauce or whatever, Friday night, I'm completely booked out, though I'm gonna be at that thing, so well maybe Saturday or Sunday. Saturday, something's going on too. Oh yeah, my daughter's doing the thing. So tonight I gotta go thing, and then Friday I have to go to another thing, and then Saturday I gotta go to a thing. But two of them are for my daughters. That's cool. And then uh yeah, it's gonna be a busy week all the way up until Christmas. But I'm gonna get most of the house sauce is already done. I just gotta wind to like that out today. Whatever I have in hand right now, as far as what's still available, I mean, what's still pending. They're printed and it'll it takes me no time less, however, So once I get the computer, I'll go to the facility and finish off the sauce, bring them back so I Rebecca and can wrap them and get them out to You. Guys, have a good one. Stay safe out there, by the way, especially if you're driving around. It's gonna be crazy idiots out there who last minute shoppers. If they even do that anymore. Maybe they just sit in a chair like this and go on the computer and go click click.
Speaker 5: But