Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Sexy James, morning brother, right with the voice by.
Speaker 2: Talk vs.
Speaker 1: I am because I'm over here sounding like hey, it's making dolls.
Speaker 2: All right, James, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: You're going for win number three?
Speaker 2: Number three? Okay? Why now? I said?
Speaker 1: I think what we have here is the makings of a pretty great game.
Speaker 2: I want the name. Are you known?
Speaker 1: Some call me Tim, the one.
Speaker 2: They called Tim? Good morning brother, Roding friends. Dude, Tim.
Speaker 1: James is a four time Hall of Famer. What what what?
Speaker 2: What? What's the back of your U card look like? Tall?
Speaker 1: Three time Hall of Famer?
Speaker 2: And I may the goat a two time champion by speeding in the championship round, he made it to the last game of the year. Oh wow, Tim, the two times he got to do the two times that he wanted all. He beat you to do it. He beat me once? What beat you once? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I told you this is gonna be a great game. The prize is worthy of the greatness of you two. Heck yeah, Julie, very generous. We just announced the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, A data. Remember and Yellow Card Maximum Fun Tour September twenty third in the Woodlands.
Speaker 1: Tickets don't even go on sale till Friday at ten am.
Speaker 2: That's on the line, y'all. Chili must like you, guys.
Speaker 1: We rarely have win them before they go on sale, tickets on fresh out of bed, head to head. But we either he likes you or he just got his too many tickets. We're giving him too many tickets to give away right now? All right, Tim, Sexy James, Wow, shout out your name. When you think you know the answer, we might go through all these questions. These guys are good. These guys are.
Speaker 2: Good, all right.
Speaker 1: Question number one, here we go. Listen carefully, what movie character is famous for? The line to infinity and be ti, Tim, that would be Buzz Lightyear.
Speaker 2: That would be correct.
Speaker 1: I didn't even say the word infinity in yeah, and he chimed in Wow, Sexy James.
Speaker 2: He was fast on that. He's right there.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, boys. Sexy James needs this question number two. Weighing in at about eight pounds, this is the human bodies, James.
Speaker 2: Your heart, give me the heart, give me the heart, Give you the heart.
Speaker 1: Hang on, the one they call Tim, clocking in at about eight pounds. This is the human body's largest organ.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would be your brain. I would have said brain too, because of what is it? Jeredyguier.
Speaker 1: No, your skin is your largest organ.
Speaker 2: You don't think of it. Well, that's like a noon question. I'm basically doctor, I asked Alex first. Alex knew everywhere should Yeah, I'm dumb. That's too real of a question. It's like a real game show. It's my first time. Let's go. But Tim, you're a teacher. I forgot. I didn't know that science. Oh god, those kids are going to let you in today.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Tim James. How many syllables are in the word? Mississipp be yim yah Tim? Four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, holy moment? Are you clapping? Miss? I did it? I did? Alice tapping my fingers. Miss I didn't want to screw that one up. E there, Uh, Sexy James. I gotta say goodbye, bro, all right, I'll be back. All right, dude, I hope.
Speaker 1: So the one they called Tim a.
Speaker 2: Little redemption on that next question. Yeah, you want to play tomorrow? Heck yeah, and you got a data remember yellow card tickets? My goodness, do it first day, all right, Bro, I need a victory speech. Hang on,