Speaker 1: Jessie Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday, glorious, glorious Friday. We have made it. The week is over. It is weekend time, baby, and we are on a gravy train with biscuit wheels. As you well know, today is ask Doctor Jesse Friday, and I dare say this is the greatest batch of questions by far we have ever ever had. Someone wants to talk about national divorce? Are feminists being hypocrites when it comes to trannies and women's sports? AI? How much unemployment is that going to cause? Did Hamas screw up royally? With October seventh? Communist destabilizing society? Is there any play for beans in anything? If I had to pick one American history story for kids, what would it be? And why are communists women ugly? All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And yes, I'm aware of the Trump Putin meeting that happened earlier today. I'm hopeful. It sounds good, sounds like a great first step. All right, But that's enough of that. Let's talk about some questions, shall we. In fact, let's get to this one, because this is a big one. It's about our country, Jesse. Up until recently you spoke of national divorce. I loved your analogy of a married couple. The husband wants to raise the family while the wife wants to burn the house down and go do black tar heroin with metallica. Then you were equating Democrats as half the country. Now you seem to feel up. It's a mystic that the Democrats are the minority held up by our institutions and tax dollars. It seems we now may be able to confine the self destructive wife to one room of the house and take away her matches. Could it be is their hope? Said? His name is David? Is their hope? Can we can we abandon this whole national divorce talk and just fix everything? Okay? Well, one, that's a noble goal. Let's be clear about that. It's a noble goal, and I think it's possible. I am not going to be sunflower and sunshine and roses on you, though, and tell you I think it is likely. You see, I am optimistic about many things right now, and also at the same time pessimistic about many things right now. I know it's easy to look out depending on how you look at life. It's easy to look out at the state of our country right now, the state of our politics, and it's easy to be extremely hopeful. There is so much to be hopeful about. Just deportations two million already when you count self deportations. That's amazing. The job market finally being taken away from foreigners and given to American citizens. Foreigner employment way down, American citizen employment way up. That's amazing we have. And a lot of this is due to Trump and what he pushes out there and the people in there's a renewed feeling of patriotism, and not just that, there's a renewed feeling of patriotism. You always had that. But I'm gonna say it, and it's the lamest way to possibly say this, but I don't know a better way to put it. Patriotism is cool again. I know that's so lame. I understand it is. But when I say that, I mean you don't have to be a hyper political person to know that patriotism is in and you want to wave an American flag, you want to be mister America. You see it now, especially with young men college campuses. It's cool to celebrate America. For a little time there, it was cool to trash the place. This light sucks bringing it dow ha ha. No more, no more. The uglies are on the oups. It's cool to love America again. Kids all over my neighborhood. And when it comes time for Halloween, they'll go as Trump Trump flags, they'll go as you know, uncle Sam all America all the time. It's cool again. There's a ton to look at and say, okay, good good. But there are also extremely dark clouds over us that have not gone away. The first, I'm not going to spend any time on it. I'm about done wasting my breath on it because Republicans don't care. Neither do Democrats. The national debt, I know, it's the cool new talking point. Oh, debt doesn't matter. Uh, that matters a lot. The breakup of the greatest empires in history was oftentimes, at least in part due to national debt. We have thirty seven trillion of it. We haven't cut a dime of spending. It is piling up and piling up and piling up. The national debt has not gone away. In fact, no one's even attempting to address it. Right now. That's a problem. It's problem. Now let's talk about what you talked about specifically here, Democrats. They're not half the country, as we've discussed many times before. I don't know the percentage. You don't know the percentage. We can't know. What we do know is it's not half. They've been propped up with taxpayer dollars. They've been propped up with propaganda. They've been propped up with illegals, with foreigners getting involved in our country and our elections. Let's be honest here, which has given the country the false impression that we're a fifty to fifty nation. Well half on the left, half on the right. That's a bunch of garbage. But I don't know what the percentage is. I don't know whether it's sixty forty. I don't know whether it's fifty five forty five. I don't know whether it's seventy thirty. I don't know. But let's let you know what. Let's be the most let's let's use the most optimistic number I just laid out there. What if we are a seventy thirty country. No, I'm not saying seventy percent are just like you hardcores just like me. I'm not saying that, but what if seventy percent of the country generally believes in most of the same things when it comes to freedom and m gration and taxes and things like that. Seventy percent of the country. Okay, Well, let me ask you something. If you if you had a sports team, it's baseball season. If you have a baseball team, you have ten players on your baseball team, what if three of the players want the team to lose? How you doing? How you doing how many games? A you're gonna win? Oh? Yeah, right field? Or he's all in the pitcher, even he's all in catcher hates the team wants it to lose. Shortstop hates the team wants it to lose. I know, I know you. Look, you're seventy percent set. Seventy percent set, are we okay? Thirty percent of the country the country. Yeah, they are outnumbered, there's no question about that. But that's devastating. That's a devastating number. Thirty percent of the country. And look, let me let me play it for you. I played it earlier this week. I just want you to take in these words. This is the Liah Ramirez that congresswoman, set aside your hatred for her for a moment, listen to her words, and think about thirty percent of our countrymen who think like that.
Speaker 2: Now, for me, being an American is the ability to dream, to love, to have the scent, to be able to organize and build a kind of solidarity that recognizes the good and the bad of the formation of this country, that is willing to reckon with how we have used colonialism to harm others, especially in the way Eastern hemisphere, and begin to think about and imagine creatively what reparations look like, what building solidarity looks like, what bringing all of us together means.
Speaker 3: And let's be frank.
Speaker 2: We haven't always been great, And let's be frank. Our history says a lot about what we've done and who we've done. This country has never been great for poor people, for black people, for indigenous people.
Speaker 1: Are we okay if thirty percent of the country things like that? Are we okay? If New York City things like that, Washington, DC things like that, Los Angeles things like that, Seattle things like that, Chicago things like that, Albuquerque things like that? Are we okay? Look? I am optimistic about many things, but what gives me the most hope is not Donald Try being in the White House. What gives me the most hope are normal people becoming activists. That's what gives me the most hope because it's going to take a legion of us, years and years to rip back the institutions from the sub human animals who conquered our institutions. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday. And asked doctor Jesse Friday, So before we get to the other questions, we're going to get into some ai and the hypocrisy of feminists and talk little Hamas Israel here in a second, just something else that doves give me a great deal of hope and put me in the best mood in the world. I had a doctor's appointment today. It wasn't for me, it was for my kid. But I took my boy to the doctor today before the show, and they know who I am. In the doctor's office and I go in. We're sitting in the waiting room waiting to go back. A couple of nurse secretary chicks sitting there, and you know what, they both asked me, Hey, how do we get more involved? Both of them both of them. How do we get more involved? They didn't. They didn't do what we all normally do. And I do this too. Hey, putin sucks. Joe Biden's an idiot. Democrats are ridiculous, just standard general political talk. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It wasn't that. It was Hey, I hear you talk about it all the time. How can I help? What can I do? That's freaking awesome. That's freaking awesome. And I see my emails. I see this everywhere. Jesse. I'm getting involved, Jesse. I want to get involved. How do I get involved? Jesse? That is what gives me hope the right. If we are a seventy thirty country, then I'm not saying that, But if we are that, what if the seventy percent got off the couch and got involved. In the course of that conversation with one of those nurse secretary chicks today she told me about this really, really really red Texas town where I believe she said he was twenty four, a twenty four year old fairly open communist just achieved a high up position with the local school board. That wasn't the school board. I forget what his position was, and I said, how did that happen? She said, nobody ran against him. That's how it happens. If we are a seventy thirty country and the thirty percent has more influence than their numbers say they should have, it's because they got involved and we didn't. We're changing that. That's what gives me hope. All right, all right, let's move on. There's just way too many, asked doctor Jesse questions today. I'm in such a good mood. Hey, doctor Jesse. Do you think that had Hamas known the extent of Israel's response so that most of their top leadership would be neutralized, they still would have gone ahead with October seventh? She said, I'm originally from New York City, where I listened to you on WR, but now your loves WR. But now you're carried on several local stations here and some more of my conservative colleagues have started listening. All right, would Hamas have done October seventh if they knew what the response would be? Well, here's the thing about hatred, and I'm not going to do a doctor Seuss nursery rhyme thing about it. You should never hate. That's not true at all. By the way. There's tons of things you should hate. Hatred. There's a time to hate. That's in the freaking Bible. It's time to hate. You should never hate, but but hatred, hatred can make you stupid. This is not some moral lesson I'm about to give. This is a lesson about hurting yourself with hatred. Hatred can make you stupid. When's the last time you picked up the news and you saw a headline about some dude stalking his ex girlfriend gets himself arrested, restraining order, criminal record, she broke up with him, he's mad, he hates her. Boom hatred ruins his life. Look that idiot we talked about last night, that dirty communist in Washington, DC walks right up to a gaggle of police officers in DC in tactical gear and spikes a subway sandwich off their chest. What a moron. Anybody with a tiny bit of rational thought would know, Well, that's going to be an arrest, and whatever your job is, since you did it on camera in front of everybody, you're going to lose it. He was a trial lawyer for the Department of Justice. You know how hard it is to become a lawyer and then get in with the Department of Justice. He works for years and years and years to get what I assume is his dream job where he it can be a dirty comie at the DOJ and gives it up to spike a foot long cheese steak off of the chest of a police officer. How could he be so stupid? Hatred, hatred Hamas. Right now, what's happening is Israel is conquering Gaza. They are conquering Palestine. For lack of a better way to put it, they are. That's what's happening. That's why the world continues to be outraged. That's why you see leveled city blocks. They are not being passive about it. They intend. From what I can, from what I understand, from what I read, from what my people tell me, they intend to conquer Gaza no more, could games, no more, you can do your thing, no more than Nope. They intend to make it theirs. Why because you launched a thousand person raid against your country that's way more powerful than you. It was a raid, that's a raid. Historically, settled civil societies, powerful nations have tribal peoples, oftentimes violent tribal peoples. On their borders who hate them, and the tribal peoples on the borders of the settled civil societies have always, always, always understood. Yeah you can raid, you can kill some of them, you better not go too far. Yeah you can ambush a caravan and slaughter five people on the way, you don't march an army into their town and slaughter a thousand of them, or they're simply going to raise an army and they're going to come eliminate your civilization from the face of the planet. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, A wonderful Friday, And asked doctor Jesse Friday, and You're very lucky that I'm in a good mood because I once again, once again was discriminated against. Right before the show started. Me and my people are easily the most discriminated against people in the United States of America. I maintain that now in al ways, what people are that sauce people. Sauce people like me are ignored. We have our wants, our wishes just thrown back in our face over and over again. We got tacos. There were two different options for the sauce for the taco. There was a Piblano Ranch option and a Chipotle Ranch option. Because I'm an American, I chose the Chipotle Ranch option. It's glorious, amazing Chipotle Ranch. What did they bring Poblano Ranch? You know why? Because they don't care about sauce people. Nobody does. Nobody does. Your waitress doesn't. That's why you ask for a cider ranch. She never brings it. And when she brings the food and you bring it up, she acts shocked, Oh did you not get that? And then she'll go She'll go out back, have a cigarette, call her mom, wait on ten other tables before she finally brings your ranch. You're exactly right, Chris, it changes the taco You know who? Think you know who? Right now? If you're saying to me, he was saying, what's the big deal, it's no big deal. By the way, I threw my tacos in the garbage. That's how upset I was. If you're saying it was no big deal, you discriminate against me. That's what it is. It's no big deal to you. We sauce people know it's a big deal. It's a very freaking big deal. Anyway, I didn't want to get myself upset. Let's talk about something else, something that is very much on my mind as a father.
Speaker 2: I have a.
Speaker 1: Fourteen year old, a sixteen year old. I have young men who are about to be men men, and you know, like every father, I want them to go on and have jobs. I've told my sons in no uncertain terms, it is going to be their job to provide for their family. They will work hard, they will come up with some kind of a career. I don't care if you're rich, I don't care what you do, but you will have a career and you will provide for a family. That's what I tell my boys. No if fans or buts and so. AI Artificial intelligence is on my mind and I hear people like this, this is Sam Altman talking about it, and it perks my ears up.
Speaker 4: A kid born today will never be smarter than AI ever, and a kid born today, by the time that kid like kind of understands the way the world works, will just always be used to an incredibly fast rate of things improving and discovering new science.
Speaker 3: They will just they will never know any other world. It will seem totally naturally, it will seem unthinkable and stone age like that we used to use computers or phones or any kind of technology that was not way smarter than we were. You know, we will think like how bad those people of the twenty twenties had it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to come back to that never smarter than AI thin because a few things to say about But let's go to this email about AI Jesse on its current trajectory. This guy says AI will have reached a point that businesses will have fully implemented it and caused massive unemployment that will likely have far surpassed the Great Depression by twenty twenty eight. That's what this guy says, with elections falling at the end of that year, do you anticipate that unprecedented crisis will allow Democrats to surge to a huge victory, seize AI, and consolidate power forever. Before you call me crazy, please remember companies. Okay, so one his name is Brian. I'm not going to call you crazy at all, absolutely at all. It does say in there. I personally take comfort in the fact they will eliminate me early on right after you simply for the questions I ask on about AI. Okay, So let's let's talk about this in the jobs market because this is on my mind. Like I said, as a father, what is AI going to mean? And you know I'm not a tech person. I have to rely on Chris and Gory for even the most basic tech needs. My understanding of AI is fairly basic. But I also talk to business people in various fields who are starting to implement it. En Mass, I've told you already that that person you talk to that you're chatting with on door dash or an RV sales website or banking, that's an AI. It's not a human being. It's not me, it's not Chris, it's not even Beep beep somewhere. It's AI. I've told you this. Lawyers, the law field. The law field is never going to go away, by the way, There's always going to be a place for outstanding lawyers, and they're always going to be a place for Ambulance Jason lawyers too. But the law field is going to be a lot less lucrative for a lot of lawyers because AI writes up a lot of these documents. Let me pause really quickly when I say this before I go any further. I didn't say you can trust it when it comes to legal documents. I've had many, many lawyers have been a lot of reviews of this. You can get AI to type you up a legal document and there will probably be errors in it. So I just want to clarify. It's not like that's the catch all, but it's going to eliminate a lot. How many accountants, how many accountants are going to be eliminated because of AI? Just so you go down this list of this field and that field, in this field, and that field, in this field, in that field, and it does concern me, is this is this a great depression level of unemployment? Could be? What do we do about drivers? How long? How long in until truckers get run out? Which sucks because truckers are awesome? Well the American ones. What happens if they start to implement AI self driving trucks? But look at there's a lot that goes into this, And you can freak yourself out and doomsday yourself all I mean till the cows come home. You can sit and freak yourself out about it. What I have chosen to do when I'm not telling you this, this is what you have to do. What I have chosen to do in my life is not freak myself out about it, but make some preparations, make some basic preparations. There's a reason I am pushing my sons, both of them, towards trades, and I clari if I should clarify something. I talk about the trades all the time. As far as employment goes, there are trades for women. I want you young ladies and parents of young ladies to know your daughter doesn't have to go to one hundred thousand dollars common university so she can shave her head and learn to be a lesbian. There are trades, trades that pay very well, trades that are for women. It's not all hvac and plumbing, and there are trades for women anyway. Part of the reason, part of the reason I push my sons toward the trades. My oldest is flirting with maybe being an electrician, or at least testing it out right now. Part of the reason I push them there is there are things that AI will never be able to do that they will never be able to automate. They're never ever ever going to be able to automate running electrical wire, cleaning out a gunk from a drain, putting in a new air conditioning. They're not going to be able to do that no matter what. It's just not going to happen. So maybe I'm overthinking it. I don't think I am. I want my sons to be able to have a career that pays well. Remember the trades pay very well. We're talking six figure incomes here. I want them to have a career that pays well, and honestly, I want them to, if they so desire, start their own business, and the trades provide a great route for that. I know a lot of guys they started a business before they were thirty years old in the trades.