Speaker 1: Did you guys see who's officially listed as out for tonight's game?
Speaker 2: Stopped looking?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Kyrie, that's probably one out for season.
Speaker 2: Christina? Okay, yeah, is there another bad injury thing that's going to hurt our hearts?
Speaker 1: It depends on who you're rooting for.
Speaker 3: Is it that one Redhead fan who's been yelling fire n Eco for months?
Speaker 1: Is it Bingo card once again? Maxie Cleve has been ruled out for tonight's I.
Speaker 2: Don't think him and Dorian are back, and we're not even doing that. Are we having tribute videos for them? Yes? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: In fact, I think they're merging the Maxie Dorian Finney Smith and uh, I'm blinking on the name of the twin Morris Mark, we're having a Morris Brother.
Speaker 3: You're making a joke, right, Yes, they should do a Maxi tribute video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I so they're in a horrible position because if they do a Maxi tribute video, they'll get killed for it. And if they and if they don't do a Maxi tribute video, someone's gonna go Wait a minute, did they do a Maxi tribute video last night?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: I'm mad about that now, No disrespect.
Speaker 2: I remember I was so mad every time they resigned it. But I want a tribute video, right man?
Speaker 4: By the way, tribute videos are out of control. What do you mean we did one for Spencer Dinwidd he didn't do and we every team now does a tribute video?
Speaker 1: I mean, did the Lakers do a Max Christie? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. The tribute videos are out of hand.
Speaker 2: Man has something to do. Man, we got we need more content.
Speaker 3: We can't just you know, see if this guy can make a half court shot.
Speaker 5: And and here's the deal with that. So if you're playing against somebody who is going to use something you're doing is bulletin board fodder, the easiest way to get them from not being angry is to give them a tribute video.
Speaker 2: Right. I was pissed.
Speaker 5: I was gonna murder you, but then you broke my heart with that touching video that gave me so much love and respect.
Speaker 2: Wait who edited this thing? I would have made a way different video for me than this. I'm pissed.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna drop fifty. You need a tribute video for a guy? I think there should be a limit like you should have scored a certain number of points. A sister reabound to play a certain number of years and had a certain win percentage.
Speaker 5: Kind of like a hall of fame. Don't put everyone in the Hall of fame. Don't make everyone a tribute video. Everybody gets a tribute video. Now it's like being in Oprah's audience. I have been thinking about this. I mentioned this on the podcast we did yesterday to take that with you guys. I think Luca, in his mind is already won. Like he's playing in Dallas, There's gonna be a packed house of every There's not one person there that's gonna be anti Luca. There will be a ton of people there that are pro mav and pro Luca, so the nature of a home game, right, and then there would be Lakers fans that are pro Lakers, pro Lucas.
Speaker 2: Oh so many Kobe jerseys. He's already won.
Speaker 5: And so I just I think he may like succumb to the emotion of it all. And I don't think he's gonna play with vengeance in his heart like we've seen him do before, like somebody on the second row pisses him off, like the guy who got him ejected last night in okse whatever, I don't think it's gonna be that type of a night from Luca.
Speaker 2: I think he'll he'll be emotional.
Speaker 5: I think he'll be great, But I don't think he's gonna have a huge numerical night.
Speaker 2: I think I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I'd be shocked if he put up big numbers tonight for a lot of reasons. And I think part of it is I didn't see the game last night, but man, getting kicked out of the game with the circumstances that are going on to me as an indication that his head might not be where.
Speaker 2: It needs to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, this show, if you've listened to the show, you know it's a very pro Lucas show. But part of the criticism of Luca was when are you going too mature? I'm talking about internal critics.
Speaker 3: Means, anyone who's ever done a talk shows segment bitching about Luca, bitching at the refs, you probably just want to take it back.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, get in line. Hey, it could be way worse, right, he could be gone.
Speaker 1: So so, But anyways, I think that that's a really telling sign that he was in the mind state to get kicked out of a game last night.
Speaker 5: You saw the second one. I'm sorry, no, No said he might have twenty assists tonight, right if they forced the ball out of his hand. I could see that. But he was when he got ejected. He was yelling at that fan, the tattoo artists he got into it with last year at ok See, and the ref thought he was talking to him. He was talking to the fan, and the ref ejected. Did you see all the Lakers going No, No, he's talking to that guy, talking to you. He's talking to that fan.
Speaker 3: The OKAC coach is like, there's a line and if a player crosses the line, he should be ejected. I thought the refs did a great job, and I was like, stop kissing ass.
Speaker 1: That's it in the Oklahoma City community, though, you should kiss ass like that last question, super, I mean, as far as I know, they're the only sports franchise that begins the game with a prayer. Yeah, I've never seen that anywhere else. No, that's not indicative of what the community is. I don't know what else is, right, Okay, we're all going about, Oh we're okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'll bow my heads. I don't need it always does out the opening tip.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what is the deal where it seems when there's a lot of stress and a lot of things that are just you're up against where things start cratering and everything starts creating. Well, no, So I got here today and I'm in a hurry, and I'm already stressed out, and there's someone parked in my spot again, which there's rarely people parked in my spot because there's really people parked here really, to be honest. So I'm like, all right, I can't deal with this. There's you know, normally i'd want to deal with that just too much. There's too much going on. It's a busy day, there's a lot going on. It's a lot. And then the second that I get up here, my food order is completely wrong. It's not even remotely close to anything that I ordered. You were having a Michael Douglas falling down moment.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, it is weird that multiple things like that will all happen at once?
Speaker 5: Or do you just notice that happen all the time, You're just noticing them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess could be. That's true.
Speaker 5: They do piles up at times your sandwich place always forgets to give you mustard.
Speaker 1: This was I went to Bueno. Uh huh, completely different order. Not a single thing I ordered was in the bag. And I probably should have known when the dude that took my order was gone for about from the window for about five minutes. He took my credit cards, gone for like five minutes.
Speaker 2: No, that's weird.
Speaker 1: And then I saw him run out the back door checker. Statement, that doesn't seem normal. Uh, But then you know it's like, wow, So did the next person have my order or did they just decide to make whatever they wanted? But there is that thing when you're up against it and things just keep piling up.
Speaker 2: That's the saying when it rains at pours.
Speaker 1: There isn't there a limp biscuit song that we play.
Speaker 2: A Looke home song? No one of those days when do you go to goo ye? Yeah? Breaking stuff? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, it's going better and we're hard charging towards a six forty three tip. Tonight we'll have the pregame at six Luca back in town to play the Mavericks. That game heard right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle, the home of MAVs basketball all right? Coming up next another huge story in the world, hawk to a girl emerges