Speaker 1: Good morning to you. How is everyone during his morning? This morning? Mon mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Bye, good morning guys. I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing well. It is your boy Jake yet again. Like subscribe, hit that notification bell so they don't miss in upload, Like subscribe, hit that notification bell so you don't miss and upload. Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? But I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. How's everybody doing this morning? Morning?
Speaker 1: I log you you and this morning yo, but uh, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? Good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? It is about ten o'clock. It is ten o'clock. Is ten oh seven am. If you have to be some at the top of the hour, if you have to be somewhere at the top of the hour, you got fifty three minutes until at the top of the hour. But I hope everyone is I hope everyone is staying safe today. I hope everyone is doing well. I just woke up with you, guys. It notice, but but.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is.
Speaker 2: Bye, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning. Yeah, yeah bye, good morning. No hope that everybody uh shows up?
Speaker 3: Yeah hope everyone.
Speaker 1: I hope anyone has a good day.
Speaker 4: Day everyone, every day. Everyone hasn't been a day. Oh everyone, Oh, everyone hasn't been a day.
Speaker 2: I hope everyone has a good day. I hope everyone is staying same today.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 1: Good morning, tamp.
Speaker 2: How you doing sootheart?
Speaker 5: Good morning? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you like the song I did for Dead Fool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just I just want to say, every day Scott is asking me, Scott Fitzpatrick is asking me for ship picks so he could show him to Bobby Nick during be Up Live today. Did not listen to it? Yet every day I get a message from him, do you.
Speaker 1: Have any ship picks I can send the Bobby.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't even acknowledge it anymore, hurt. It's like, here's the thing. Yeah, but how you doing this morning? How you doing till I'm I'm just waiting. I'm just waking up. By the way, till I'm just waking up. I'm just waking up. But I hope everybody I know a lot of people are disgusted about the shit pick thing. But I'm sorry, but I hope everybody is staying say, I'm just waking up. This is me waking up with like I got I got woke up because I'm h I'm like, yeah, but I'm I'm I'm hope. I hope that a lot of people all right. I hope that people don't people understand. I just can't. Here's the thing. I just feel like that stuff that I did in my past. You know, it's like every time I go into grainy stream.
Speaker 1: Listen, I blocked r f L.
Speaker 2: I blocked him. He can't see my comments. R f L can't see my comments if I haven't blocked. But two K, stupid ass. I had to read the column out loud. But I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I'm just I j I'm I'm I'm having one of those days. I'm having one of those weeks where I'm looping words of I'm looping every day. I'm looping.
Speaker 1: Just y, h.
Speaker 2: I just wanna say that I really appreciate everybody that.
Speaker 1: That comes to the shows. It's biops, oops, I didn't mean tonight.
Speaker 5: Uh loops. Uh h.
Speaker 1: H mm hm.
Speaker 2: The tiff Is guys, shout out to tiff Washington. Tiffany, She's a very awesome person and now she's going through some stuff. You know, you still have.
Speaker 1: A community, You're We're not just.
Speaker 2: A community, We're a family here and and I care about you toff. You know that. And I want to say thank you for everything you've done for me. And I just want to say thank you so much. I know you might have left, but I just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for me. I appreciate everything. You are an awesome person. You are an awesome person. Thank you so much, sweetheart. You are an awesome person. I know you you're a busy person. I know you have a life outside of YouTube, and I just want to say thank you for everything you've.
Speaker 3: Done for me.
Speaker 2: And you are an amazing person. Just wanted to say that to you. Suetheart, let me guess you had a.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people are might be busy with life and all that.
Speaker 2: No, I just want to say thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you guys very much. I know a lot of people might be busy doing another style of life. It's always been life. Life is always been life.
Speaker 1: H No, But good morning.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. I hope a lot of you.
Speaker 1: Hold on. Let me see if I.
Speaker 2: Got a little. I want to play a song that I did for Dad Fool and I hit my damn mic again.
Speaker 3: M no.
Speaker 2: Y.
Speaker 1: I hope dead Gul likes this all.
Speaker 6: There in the middle of the chaos, when the knights get along, you show up with that steady hand.
Speaker 7: Where we all belong, lifting spirits, sharing wisdom, never asking why. You're the quiet kind of hero in the corners of our lives.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Dead.
Speaker 8: Food rather help you've given him everybody. You are amaze in person. True you support everybody in our community. Thank you so much. You have a great heart. Brother.
Speaker 7: Just wanted to say thank you.
Speaker 3: From all of us.
Speaker 7: Through the laughs and through the struggles, you're always there, giving.
Speaker 3: Time, giving effort like you really care.
Speaker 8: No spotlight, no eagle, just a brother with the soul.
Speaker 7: Helping carry all the weight so we don't feel alone.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, Dead Fool brother, help you've give in and everybody.
Speaker 7: You are an amazing person.
Speaker 8: Truth you support everybody in our community.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: You have a great heart.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 8: Just want it to say thank you.
Speaker 5: From all of us.
Speaker 8: If the little things matter.
Speaker 7: The ways, show your kind word of hope, listening here, leaving peace behind.
Speaker 6: We see.
Speaker 8: We appreciate you more than words can say.
Speaker 3: So here's a simple.
Speaker 8: Song from the heart on this very day.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, Dead.
Speaker 8: Fool, rather help you've given everybody.
Speaker 7: You are an amazing person.
Speaker 8: Truth you support everybody in our community. Thank you so much. You have a great heart. Color just wanted to say thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, we really need it.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yep. Last night I made that song. Last night I made that song for dead Bool. I just wanted to say thank you to dead Fuol for everything that he has done for all of us. Deadfool is one of those guys that you might not know he's there, but he's there. You know, he might not he he is a dead buol is an awesome person, and I want to say thank you to him for all the stuff that he's done for our community.
Speaker 1: Dead Fool is.
Speaker 2: An amazing person. He always is always there for a lot of the creators. You don't know if he's there or not, but he will show you know. He's an amazing person. And I just want to say thank you, dead Bull. I know you don't get a lot of things, do you get a lot of people you go you. I know that I have not said thank you to you for I know that I have not said thank you for what you did, you know, dude, for me and stuff. You know, you make a lot of people happy, Deadpool. And just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are an amazing person, don't you know. I want to I want to say this, dead fool is an amazing person. And he you know, he might not he might not make content, but he does you know, he helps a lot of the young creators out there that starting out on YouTube or are the people the small creators that And I'm very grateful for him, and I just want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, Dead Boel. You have a great heart, and you know it's it's something that I wanted to do for you and and thank you. And by the way, if anyone that does want to go check out dead Buol's channels right whom alright, y'all, I meant to get out of here. I might be back and I'll be back on later on you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye,