Speaker 1: BBN family, still making our way down retail row Prepper Camp twenty twenty six. We ran into Brian from be Prepared Solutions Dot Co Man and he's here to tell you about what I think is about the easiest to use preparedness platform on the web today. It really meets you where you are in your preparedness journey and it'll put a plan together for you, give you some daily intel, tons of stuff. He'll do a better job explaining it than I did.
Speaker 2: But brillan man. Thanks for joining us. How are you are you holding up in the heat?
Speaker 3: Always good, blessed to be here, James, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh, no problem, man, it's a pleasure, pleasure to meet you in the flesh out here at Prepper Camp. You know you've weathered the storm of the heat really well. Your family is absolutely idyllic, you know, just just a beautiful scene all around.
Speaker 3: Really and the family when you meet him, that's kind of my why, right, that's kind of my why why?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, it is why I get up, why I try to get out of bed, but also the why behind the company. Everything that we've done is stuff that I did and have been doing my whole life. But I took it to a different level for them, right, for my wife, for my girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I ever told you, but I think I did on one of our calls. But I was just completely unprepared and I was holding my son. I was twenty five, I think when I had him. I'm holding my son and the trees are bending from hurricane I rene, and I'm going I am not prepared for the lights to go out. I'm not prepared for formula. If we need it, I'm not prepared for it.
Speaker 2: I am not. I wasn't a dad. I don't know how I was to say it, you know what I mean. But I wasn't a dad. I was a guy. I was a kid with a baby. That's what I was, And so that had to change.
Speaker 1: Oh, bra, you shouldn't have my man, Holy mac Well, let me just take a bite on that thing. But anyway, so yeah, I was definitely born out of that same storm, just like you know, for them, we got we got to become a man and do this thing right.
Speaker 3: I grew up a little different than most of most of the urban society today. I grew up with two Both my parents were farmers. So my grandparents still had farms or closing them down. So we did everything from raising our own hogs chickens.
Speaker 2: Polar opposite of the intrepid commander.
Speaker 3: Here, we processed all of our own we harvest their own corn, everything. It's a self reliance, beautiful thing man. So but yet I still enjoy all the luxuries of today. I like my air conditioning.
Speaker 1: I like that's the balance, right, We're not dying to be off grid, right, it's a beautiful life.
Speaker 3: But if it does, I couldn't stand the pain of hearing my family be suffering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really reality.
Speaker 3: Right, And if I could have done something I didn't want to have, could as should have would a sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And most people don't realize that whatever you have, the smallest thing could bring you down. Right. So if you have a generator and you had fuel and you think you got it, well, did you have fuel stabilizer?
Speaker 2: If you didn't, Yeah, fuel is done now.
Speaker 3: It brought you down. And if you didn't have an extension court heavy enough and long with that, that's a big one to learn that in the house. But there's end and and and and and and if you've gone through all of those. I'm a nerd, right, So I grew up self.
Speaker 2: Reliant, self reliant nerds. You don't run into that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I was just a nerd part I didn't have any cool skills, and I've.
Speaker 3: Been in tech my whole life, especially in healthcare. So I took everything I did in big corporate America and brought it in to say, not only solve it for my own family, but how can I solve it for truly? At first it was my brother in laws. Oh okay, right, how can I help my own idiot family? Because they also everybody wants to There's nobody listening to us that doesn't want to be prepared.
Speaker 2: Not one person.
Speaker 1: No one is like I want to have the lights go out and sit in the ninety three weather at my house, but and be hungry.
Speaker 3: Most people say, I don't know where to start, how much is going to cost me? And then they start getting overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: And that is where you, guys, shine. It's plug in some information, make me a plan. I got soccer practice, I got work, I got projects.
Speaker 2: Me and my husband are fighting. I need to get something done.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like, how does Google maps or any other mapping software know exactly where you're at and gets you to your exact destination.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Right, So we ask you a few questions, doesn't matter what medical conditions, if somebody's maybe they're diabetic or maybe are.
Speaker 1: The most comprehensive I've seen in that way too, including all the medical because people don't think about that stuff. You know, they're worried, like you said, they're overwhelmed and details, details slip, and.
Speaker 3: One of those could bring you down. Right if you say, hey, I'm on municipal water versus well water, I'm on the third floor, I'm on ground. And we know whether or not you live right next to the canal or river or whether you live in the suburbs, because you punch in your information. You give us your family's information, and you say, hey, I'm I'm Jane and John Doe, and we want to be where we're at. We're ready. We're worried about wildfires?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great? How long do you want to? And you know what if we're can you help us plan for a week a week of bad stuff, what bad stuff could happen?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it does, right. The the it takes our brains, all of our experience because we've trained it and it actually is like sitting down having a conversation not only with me, but all the minds before me. We've loaded in everything from the Last Babylon for what I read a little right, yeah, to the Appalachia series of Foxfire, to whether it's Neil Strauss as well? Very cool books by the way, Yeah, William Fortlight. You know, one second after we've he's here, We've we've loaded all that information in and then we've trained it through two years of testing it and pounding on it. So Jane and John Dell would get something specific to their family, their address, their concerns and how long did they want to be prepared for.
Speaker 1: And the beautiful thing is you guys are going to see it in action regularly on the PREP Broadcasting Network. So if you like what you're here and just stay tuned, you're going to see it in video, hear it on the audio, and you'll get to know be prepared solutions.
Speaker 3: Co. For sure we did something unique around it, James, as we had an opportunity to share with you, is that I have most people are concerned that they don't know right, you don't find out about it until a day later or until you hear the drama on social media of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what we built, and this is a strong statement, we built an emergency operations center level, so we have every power and utility, every EMS, police fire, we have every ISP. So we basically have literally hundreds of every emergency alert city system tied into one platform. So we have all the alert systems in the US, whether it's FEMA, whether it's geologic.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of info, man, and then you tune it right.
Speaker 3: It's like we have every channel and we put it all in one so that way you immediate if you want to know exactly when there's a shooting, you want to know exactly when the creek next to you rises four inches, You want to know when the powers out at your address, not your zip code, your exact literal address, your literal house. Our platform will let you know immediately, and then that way that plan you know what to do because you have the plan if you're not sure, right, most people are lost and after this great event, people are going to come home. We have a library that library trains trains gives you articles tied to what you want to know and if you need some stuff. We have all the gear specific to your plan. You push a button in Amazon ships it.
Speaker 2: To you bingo.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you one other thing that I think that your product is amazing. For if you're listening to this and you know I live in X City right now, but I know I got to get the ex rural location because that's where I want to move and I want to do my prepping thing out there. Your program is amazing at going what's going on over in this area, weather, history of disasters, a whole night, like if you were picking a piece of property to turn into a bug out location or an alternate place for you to live, like you want to move all together. Unbelievable stuff. I literally used it for my sister, she's buying a house. I say, you know, let me just use this real quick and see what we got to tell you about flooding.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 3: We load in almost all cases, we load ten, sometimes twenty years of the data, so whatever has happened in that location, we've skimmed and scraped all of that together and aggregated it so you can literally look up that address and see anything that's happened at that address in the past ten years.
Speaker 2: It's amazing technology.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Realtors are going to knock at your door down once they figure.
Speaker 3: It, we think so. But hopefully it's also it takes a lot of work to make it easy. Oh yeah, right, if you have a good app on your phone, it's taken the really complex and.
Speaker 2: It's kinds of development. Right.
Speaker 3: So that's what we've done. We've made it so that way my brother in laws and that way we can help as many people as possible. We've made it easy. So doing the work. You still got to do the work, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if.
Speaker 3: You want to get up Tuesday morning, you got thirty minutes, it's there for you Sunday night, ficks right back up and it actually guides you through and tells you step by step. It's interactive and it does it for your individual location, your exact well, family structure. But only what you're concerned about, right. We're not going to tell you about how to get ready for a nuclear war if you're only worried about a hurricane.
Speaker 1: And that is a big difference these days, folks, because we're all inundated with too much news and too many threats. We're actually overflowed with threats, and that makes getting prepared even harder because now you're thinking, what what do I start with?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, we're at war, we're doing this. We got problems in our own city to worry about.
Speaker 1: And that's where you, guys, shine, I think because you give them a you really give them a threat assessment right off the bat.
Speaker 3: We there address their address and and then we we literally filter out. As James was saying, I'll call it all the noise, all the height.
Speaker 1: It's huge, right, it always used to be like that, but it's people don't even know how overwhelmed they are right now.
Speaker 3: So we only include things that would make an impact to your power, to your food, to your water, to transportation, to only things that would have an impact to you and your family. Otherwise it's just hype.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, you'll burn out. We have no get anything done.
Speaker 3: There's there's no fear mongering there, there's nothing. So ours is just here's information and then if this is the fact, what impact could it have and here's how you could remediate it or greatly reduce it.
Speaker 1: And they get it all at Beprepared Solutions dot co, Right, dot co, YEP and if they go now, there's uh here, we have an extension that's you get three days free.
Speaker 3: So try it. Try it. Just go in and try it.
Speaker 1: Go in there, get it three days free and no credit card. Yeah, you're not gonna have to plug in credit card. You just go in there to see. Once you see it, you're gonna you're either gonna be like, this is amazing or no, I don't want it, you know what I mean. But some of you out there are definitely gonna go this is amazing. You gotta see to be aware.
Speaker 2: Dashboard. You have to see it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love it. Yeah, go through it for free, right, see your property for free. See it, see all the alerts, then tune it. We don't want to send you everyone.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: If you want it on SMS. You know you want a text, you want an email?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: And you want it once a day, so it'll come to you once a day.
Speaker 2: Drive you yeah, yeah, that's the way to do it, right, Try keep you driven.
Speaker 3: Try it. Read the plan. If at the very least you'll get a plan for free for your household, so it'll be at least sixteen pages, broken up in segment by segment, and there's more than three hundred proprietary articles about any topic you want. How to build a fire, how to filter water, to prepare for a.
Speaker 2: Flood, stuff, all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and these are all top tier, professionally done.
Speaker 1: Awesome man, Brian, you're you're a king for coming out here and enduring this heat just to hang with us a preparate camp.
Speaker 2: And you know, I wish Tran was here so we could talk to the other half of the horse. He really cranks some stuff out.
Speaker 3: If anybody out there after you use it. If you have a question, it's me, It's tront As. James has said, it's us. Shoot us a question, right, we're there. You're you're You're not dealing with a big corporation. You're not dealing that's it's ours.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: And I've spoke with these guys multiple times in the morning. Watch the sausage getting made, as you guys say it, and it's a it's a.
Speaker 2: Very different level, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I always say we're an organization of a different dimension from the peaky blinders, and that's.
Speaker 2: Really what you guys are. You're an organization of a different dimension.
Speaker 1: You're doing things that people are trying to do, but your level of expertise is unmatched, and that's why the product's so good.
Speaker 3: I think, well, thank you, thank you, thank you very much. So look forward to hearing from everybody, and we truly from our heart, you know, from one dad and husband to all of you. I in the bottom of my heart, I hope it helps you. I hope it helps your family. I hope it helps move people from fear to feeling calm, feeling overwhelmed to feeling you can see the pathway right and if you need anything, call me, let me know.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon, folks. Brian, thanks so much. Yeah, it's gonna be a hot one.
Speaker 2: Actually, I got to get the class. I didn't even realize. Talk to you soon, pbmfam