Speaker 1: Just Sid and Friends in the morning, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 2: Congratulations especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe he didn't make it years ago. Today Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business. Over many years, Sid has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in American airways, and he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience that I happened to be one of those people in the audience, and I had for a long time, long before I became president.
Speaker 3: Tonight, the war in Iran and President Trump now facing a record low approval rating and receiving the President taking reporters on a tour of his renovation projects.
Speaker 4: Here's John Carl.
Speaker 5: With the war in Iran soon to enter its seventh month and concerns about the conditions for US troops on Navy ships, and a new poll showing his approval rating at just thirty three percent, a record low Okay. President Trump summoned reporters to check out his new White House helipad. H the President placing gold coins on the granite and these will go like that, and signing a slab engraved with his name.
Speaker 4: He looks pretty good, he says.
Speaker 5: The helipad will be more than just a place for his helicopter to land.
Speaker 6: They can have.
Speaker 2: People go there for cocktails and.
Speaker 7: Then walk to the ballroom.
Speaker 5: And so it went for nearly forty minutes, the President showing off White House renovations, which the Washington Post reports will cost more than nine hundred million dollars. Unclear how much of that coming from taxpayers.
Speaker 2: This is gonna look incredible from the air and from every place.
Speaker 5: He brushed off questions about whether peace talks with Iran will resume.
Speaker 4: Maybe at some point, but right now, I think the situation is so good.
Speaker 5: In other news, David here at the White House, the President said that he would meet by the end of the year with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Uin. Now there is no indication as to when or where that meeting would happen, and no indication no confirmation from the North Koreans about the meeting either.
Speaker 8: Doesn't this have to do specifically with your criticism of radical people on the left, And you did mention a couple of African American women at times, Jasmine Crockett who says nutty things, Joey Reid, who says, in my view, nutty things.
Speaker 9: Is that what this is about.
Speaker 4: I think it is. I don't think there's any question about it.
Speaker 10: And that's why I spoke out against it, because I think it's utterly ridiculous. I was raised by five black women. My mother, God Rest the soul, and my four older sisters have two daughters, I have ten nieces. I don't know what the hell they're talking about. I find it highly offensive that they would label me in this way, give me a thumbs down a war specifically for disparaging black women. I want everybody out there to know there's no such thing that did not happen. That is a flat out lie, and that never happened. Whether it was Jasmine Crockett, whether it was Kamala Harris, whether it was Michelle Obama. I pointed to something that they said that I may have disagreed with.
Speaker 4: That is all. That is all that I have done, and to enjoy as well. She could win.
Speaker 8: That's what I remember you saying about that.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, yeah, but remember what happened was that I said that I did not appreciate her saying that a vote for Donald Trump was a vote against women, because I said, there are a plethora of reasons why people go to a poll. Some people might prioritize the economy, immigration, safety in the streets of America, national security, etc. There are plethora of reasons why somebody would choose to vote. To sit up there and say to African American men that a vote for Donald Trump would be a vote against women, I said, I don't think that's fair, and that's what I said. My point is, whether you agree or disagree, how does the word disparaging come into play or to talk about me degrading and denigrating black women. No, I've had a difference of opinion about something that they may have said, and that is all But a journalistic organization that's supposed to its foundation, it's supposed to be based on objectivity and most importantly, uplifting African Americans within the journalism industry, will excuse me, what have I accomplished in my career? Where am I sitting at right now. On September twenty ninth, I'm about to be inducted into the Broadcasting Cable Hall of Fame. I've established myself as one of those people in this industry, but I'm not a Hall of Famer for the NABJ. I brought for my national television show, First Take from ESPN. In concert with ESPN and the great bosses that I have, we brought First Take, a nationally televised show every weekday morning from ten am to twelve on ESPN. We brought it to the NABJ conference. When have you seen a nationally televised show broadcasting live from a journalism convention? I did it the last two years in Chicago and Cleveland, respectively, but I don't show up this year, and all of a sudden I receive a thumbs down award. I think it's otherly ridiculous, and I called them on it.
Speaker 4: Stephen A.
Speaker 11: Smith, when Sean Hannity or anyone in your face says to you that black women do nutty things, your response is supposed.
Speaker 12: To be ha, ho ho.
Speaker 13: Don't you ever talk out your mouth about black women like that, period, especially in front of me. Really, quote unquote, that's what you're supposed to say. You're not supposed to agree with him and say, yeah, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: First of all, while you going on.
Speaker 7: Fox News in the first place.
Speaker 11: See you think you some kind of visionary, you smarter than everybody, You bringing everybody together.
Speaker 4: You're not. You're looking crazy in these streets.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 7: Is you want to run for president?
Speaker 12: You want to do this?
Speaker 15: Do that?
Speaker 4: You got a hundred million dollar deal.
Speaker 7: Now you got a hundred million dollar deal.
Speaker 16: You'll know how to act.
Speaker 12: You out here with it talking about politics and culture whatever, and that's fine, But you're looking crazy in these streets.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 13: Anybody come out, they mouth disrespecting a black woman.
Speaker 11: Your first response is.
Speaker 13: Supposed to be yo, yo, yo, watch a mouth.
Speaker 12: Don't ever talk about black women like that, especially on Fox News, and especially someone like Sean Henny Coles, Stephen Ay, what the f yo?
Speaker 18: Some new information on the tour boat that overturned in New York Harbor, killing a mother and her five month old baby. The captain of the boat, who's facing federal charges and was out on bail, is now in ice custody the Apartment of Homeland Security, says Man while Hernandez was in the country illegally from El Salvador. Federal prosecutors say the boat was illegally chartered and overcrowded with fourteen people on board when an overturned near the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 19: Earlier this month, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg says he intends to move forward with the state case against Luigi Mangioni. The twenty eight year old pleaded guilty to federal charges last week in the death of United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. Bragg says he has been in close contact with the Thompson family.
Speaker 16: It was good to see and know that they got to witness the defendant saying he did what he did. But I know their additional chapters, and I know they issued a statement saying they wanted to continue to see the chapters.
Speaker 4: To go forward.
Speaker 16: So we're going to continue to work for justice and accountability for the family and for the people, to say New York.
Speaker 19: The next hearing in the state case is scept for December tenth. Sentencing in Mangioni's federal cases scheduled eight days later.
Speaker 4: All right, everyone, boy or girl, Israel.
Speaker 9: Is committing genocide right now, and.
Speaker 4: You people are cutting at tank. Do you or someone you love from Israel derangement syndrome?
Speaker 15: My wife says I never listened to her, at least I think that's what she said. We're giving Israel almost four billion dollars of our tax money every year.
Speaker 9: Why are you silent on this? Are you funded by them too?
Speaker 15: Israel derangement syndrome doesn't care if you're far left or far right.
Speaker 4: It can affect you just the same.
Speaker 3: Jewish people are colonizers.
Speaker 9: You have no ansist or right to that lands.
Speaker 20: I'm sorry, ma'am, but this is a Wendy's.
Speaker 15: Symptoms include banging Israel up, unprompted, ruining family holidays, and a complete inability to acknowledge any other problem on her.
Speaker 5: Yes, my client ended these innocent people's lives.
Speaker 9: We can all acknowledge that.
Speaker 5: But is murder really worth making a big fuss about.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't done by Israel? But finally there is hope for a cure at the Clarity Center. Recovery happens one fact at a time.
Speaker 3: I had no idea Katar was pumping billions of dollars into the misinformation all over my TikTok feed.
Speaker 9: I don't know how I'll ever recover from this.
Speaker 17: You have to take it one day at a time.
Speaker 21: Now, when Maya sees a clickbait headline about the Middle East, she checks the sources and seeks out other perspectives.
Speaker 9: I suffered from Israel arrangement syndrome for years. I used to call them colonizers. Then I read one actual history book.
Speaker 22: I had no idea that almost every dollar we send Israel is spent right here on American companies and American jobs.
Speaker 9: I always thought we were just giving.
Speaker 15: It away before I was certain Israel was starving out the Palestinians. Turns out Israel helped bring food aid in. There's less hunger in Gaza than an Egypt or Jordan, and Egypt walls off Gaza just like Israel does.
Speaker 4: If someone you love is showing the signs, don't wait. There is help. Call the Clarity Center today because Israel is going to be Okay. It's you we're worried about. The Clarity Center is not for everyone.
Speaker 15: Side effects may include it reading past the headline, a sudden interest in Middle East history, and a constant urge to touch grass.
Speaker 4: Do not begin treatment while actively protesting. Ask your doctor if being normal again.
Speaker 23: He's right for you.
Speaker 24: Hi, I'm a family member of Steve Belson, one of the three Jewish firefighters killed on nine to eleven. Steve was on the forty fourth floor going up, and he dedicated his life to staving others. Steve would have been seventy six years old this year, and the terrorists cut down his life, as well as three hundred and forty three total New York City firefighters on nine to eleven. We do not want Mayor Mondani attending the service of nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: It's almost like if.
Speaker 24: A KKK supporter attended a funeral of a civil rights leader or neo Nazi attended someone's bar mitzvah. We don't want Mayor Mondani standing with us. He doesn't deserve to be there. And stay home and please join us at the next rally. On September eighth, Thank you.
Speaker 25: Day Ridge, Johnny Ray supposite the goal to which the Joden Maggio, Joe h County, Richard Mister Studen Baker Television, North Korea, Sufia.
Speaker 26: Maryland, Borrow.
Speaker 25: Rosenberg, six bars of Grape and mun John Brand of the King and nigh and the matter in the right Isenhower vaccine, England's.
Speaker 14: Got a new queen Classian.
Speaker 25: By start by there was always God is the worldt conturn?
Speaker 4: We start the pie well we be any the track.
Speaker 25: Fights, Joseph Stalin, Alancar, Nasa River Copyr, Rocabella Capanella, communist Ruck, Roy car Wa for Ron Duscanini drank and then food balls.
Speaker 14: Rock around the Clark Einstein, James Dean Brooking down away the team taking like a peta bad Elvis Bding just day like Bond the past, Alabama Booster put his bad taking my supper in the st Start.
Speaker 9: Was always Minister Masters.
Speaker 17: We had to.
Speaker 4: Start to find but we didn't mine and try to find Land.
Speaker 25: Mickey Mantal, Carol and Spotling showing brand on the river, shoting a California baseball start for the homicide.
Speaker 4: To another little mind.
Speaker 14: Been face making my feel Bulos Castro into the Snogo sion.
Speaker 4: Me Sto and Kennedy took me like a side condo start. I like voice, I like him talking about it. Stephen Philson being one of Josh's three Jewish Bier fighters killed on nine to eleven fire. That is the theme of today's show. You had a couple of songs we could have gone with. We could have gone with I'm on Fire, but that's Bruce Springsteen. No, thank you. We could have gone with through the Fire Shaka Khan. That would have been good. And I think I threw Oh how about light My Fire by either the Doors or who was the Latino singer that sang that too? Yes, but I like the one you picked. That's my favorite one, Billy Joel. We didn't start the fire, so I got a story about fire. We'll get back to Steve Bilson and nine to eleven and Mam Donnie, you heard from Bilson's relative. And I've been all over this again since July the sixth, trying to keep Mamdannie away. It's not gonna work. In fact, there are a couple of ceremonies coming up on or right before nine to eleven that the mayor plans on attending. I'm being were talking about firefighters. Let me give you this one. I can't tell you where I got this from this morning, but I got it. And this will be breaking news for a lot of folks. So no, on't pay attention. Three okay, three hundred and forty three firefighters were killed died, however you want to say it, are nine to eleven. You're aware of that, three hundred forty three. So the firefighters families, these poor people have been putting together this event for a long time. One person told me for years, knowing that the twenty fifth commemoration was coming up this year, this huge event at a stadium. You guys may have heard of Hawk Stadium on Staten Island. You know that place right now?
Speaker 9: I know it well.
Speaker 4: So September tenth, the day before that day coming up, that commemoration at averse you, whatever you want to call it, there's an event planned at Berry Hawk Stadium on Staten Island for the families of the three hundred and forty three firefighters that were killed. Okay, So throughout this whole process, this was probably going to be about a four hour event, a lot of speakers, family members, and a lot of victims. So four hours seemed about ryan until something happened. And what happened? You ready for this? You can't make this up. The Commissioner's Office from the Fire Department here in New York City reached out to the firefighter is families who put this or are putting I should say it hasn't happened yet. Who are putting this day of remembrance together? And they said, no, can't be four hours, got to be closer to two. And on top of that, a lot of the speeches that the firefighters' families we're going to do one this day, well now they actually have to come into the headquarters. You can't make this up. They need to come into the headquarters and pre record the speeches because they want to make sure the fire department and the city that the speeches are short, so they want to cut down the total hours. This comes from the city, from the fire department and the Mayor's office, and they want to pre record the speeches. And you want to know why, because somebody is showing up that day and he wants to make sure and the fire department wants to make sure that he doesn't get lost in the shuffle that he has a time to speak the most like the nick parade. You have any idea who that person may.
Speaker 9: Be known, That would be Mayor Mom Donnie.
Speaker 4: That's right, Mayor Mom Donnie, and the fire chief and all these people, the commissioner, whoever it is. In an effort to make sure that Mam Donnie gets the longest time to speak and not. The families of the firefighters that were killed that day have now cut down the amount of hours they can spend on Staten Island on September tenth. They're making the families pre record their speeches, so there's no problem in terms of speech length for the mayor who will be live.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 4: I've been told by somebody, because I got this story from a bunch of people. Okay, because sorry, Opie, but I'm a very powerful guy in the city. I don't live in South Carolina. No shot at anthy I love them to pieces, but when you get a seven point four, you get a lot of people following you. Okay, you idiot, God hope he's an idiot. Anyway, I've been told by a couple of people that the families of these victims don't want the mayor anywhere near this event. So here we go again, right, whether it's been Giovanni Gallante and Charles Wolfe and Jacqueline Picky, you heard from Bilson's relative right there who are begging the mayor not to show up at ground zero on nine to eleven? Are nine to ten? The firefighter's families in big numbers overwhelming majority don't want him there either. And not only is he showing up, but the Mayor's office and the Firefighter Commissioner seemed to be in cahoots to make sure this event is more about the mayor like the nick Parade was, and less about the victims. Well how about that?
Speaker 22: No, well, I'm not surprised to hear that the mayor picked the fire commission and I'm sure City Hall's dictating how they want this whole thing to go.
Speaker 4: But why it's not their event? They don't even want him there. He is hijacking, this is my point. And this is a great word because you know that down deep he loves muhammadata who hijacked one of those airplanes, a very first airplane to hit the World Trade Center. So this is a good word to use from Mamdani. He's hijacking nine to eleven. He's hijacking it, whether it's a firefighter event on Staten Island on September the tenth, whether it's the actual memorial down at Ground zero on September the eleventh. The perfect word. I wish the New York Post would put this right on the cover tomorrow. Conservative radio shock jock uses the word hijacking, which is what nine to eleven was all about, to explain what the MA is doing in New York City. Mom, Donnie is hijacking nine to eleven. You heard that here first. I don't think anybody else has use that. Let me write it down. Write it down, every paper, every tweet should say that. Rosenberg said that, I'm gonna remember hijacking. But I'm serious. This piece of garbage who's in the mountains and upstate New York right now vacation because God knows he deserves a vacation. He's done so well every event. He wants to make sure he's the guy at every event. I know Hassan Piker has apologized or taken back what he initially said in front of Mom Donnie. By the way, my big problem with that whole Hassan Piker's statement was not even that Piker said it. We know what Piker is. He hates America. It's the bottom line. He's out there with people like I'm doing else yed. We know he hates America. My issue was the mayor was a guest on Piker's podcast that day and offered zero pushback. It's not on Piker, right, like Stephen A. Smith. He's getting all kinds of trouble because when Sean Hannity said, oh my god, Joy Read and Jasmine Crockett say nutty things and Sean was being nice, they were a lot worse than nutty, that flat out racist, and everybody was mad. That's Stephen Ain't not everybody, just Jamal Bowman and Jamel Hill, all these racists, Joy Reid. They were mad at Stephen A. Smith because you didn't push back on Sean Hannity. Why would he handed He told the truth. Same thing here. The mayor did not push back at all on Hassan Piker. You remember that, No, I remember it well. So what is the latest? Anything else going on? So now you've got the story about September tenth, Our Stadium, Berry Hawk Stadium, how the mayor and the fire commissioner have hijacked that event, made it about them, not about the victims of the courageous three hundred and forty three biofighters that perished that day. We know that he's going to be there on nine to eleven, despite the overwhelming majority, Sorry Elizabeth Miller, the overwhelming majority of families that don't want them there. We got that. Anything else going out with the mayor today or city council something.
Speaker 9: Well, he's on vacation, so there's no public schedule for I.
Speaker 4: Know what about this? You know you heard from Frank Morano yesterday, Ino Bernikoff a bunch of those city council members on this second home tax hearing. Is that gone now?
Speaker 22: Well, before you go on to that, let's finish off this nine to eleven story. Did you see what Julie Menin said yesterday?
Speaker 4: Julie men In the speaker of the City Council. I did not see.
Speaker 22: She gave a full throated endorsement for the mayor being at the United eleven ceremonies at Ground zero.
Speaker 4: See, this is where she loses me. I can't every time. And Vicky Poatino's right, because every time I say something nice about Julie, she texts me. Every time I start to think Julie is coming around and I like her, she does something like that. And if your argument is he's the mayor, he's the mayor, he deserves to be there, that is about the dumbest argument I've ever heard. Didn't deserve to be there? Because he won an election. Guess what, he's the mayor. He gets to do the budget, he gets to run the police department, he gets to do all those things. But he is not obligated and or wanted at that site on that day. So the fact that he won an election, if that is Julie Menin's I guess reasoning behind him being there, I'm gonna say it. Plot out, Julie, you sound like a moron. The families don't want him there. This is not an event. But it's not about the city. It's not about politics. It's about murder, murder on American soil. So what is Julie Menin's argument that the mayor belongs there?
Speaker 9: Well, she's you know, she's not in favor of these online petitions.
Speaker 4: In this pushback.
Speaker 22: Why not, Well, she says, she says absolutely inappropriate to keep the mayor of the city.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait wait, why what is she talking about this? Wait? Wait wait wait, she's going to tell the people who buried their family members what's appropriate and inappropriate. I mean, she just lost about one hundred points with me, Julie Mennin, Well.
Speaker 9: I'll get more points here we go.
Speaker 22: She also went on to slam Bruce Blakeman for telling people at the event to turn their backs.
Speaker 9: On the mayor if he does attend what she's going to do?
Speaker 4: You have any of this to do that? I don't.
Speaker 9: I think she was on NPR something.
Speaker 4: Of course. Let me sit there with NPR. Let me sit there with black racist that's stupid Errol Lewis and say all this. Bruce Blakeman, what he said was perfect. And I hope that every family member does turn their back on this guy. I really do. This idea that we must respect a person because they won an election is complete nonsense, complete. I mean, does the left respect Donald Trump. He's a Nazi, he's a pedophile, all these things. So the same people that yell and scream about what Bruce Blakeman said about family members being inappropriate when they buried their family, those are the people that have no issue with everything being said about President Trump every single day. And Julie Menning is not well. She is a Democrat actually, so it doesn't surprise me. Oh God, now I'm sick of her too.
Speaker 22: Well, my guess the city Hall got to her. They said you got to you gotta defend the mayor.
Speaker 9: So she said she went on shed maybe she really feels that was she I think she does. She says the.
Speaker 22: Focus of the of the anniversary, she said, should remain on honoring the victims.
Speaker 4: That's why he shouldn't be there. Julie, you're dummy. You're exactly right. So instead of you know, if I'm not gonna be there, because most Americans who will watch that ceremony that day will be watching on television, right, the overwhelming majority are not gonna be done by ground zero. That'll be shown all over the country. And who do you think the TV stations are gonna show about a hundred times during that telecast that morning, See if he's smiling, See who's talking to him, See who turned their backs. See Julie's a liar, I'm gonna come out and say it, or she's dumb. If you don't want the attention to be on the mayor, then he can't be there because once he shows up, he's gonna go up or he's gonna gobble up all the attention. Why don't people understand that if he's not there, no one's gonna pay attention. Right, that's it. He's just not there. But if he's there, you don't think everybody's gonna be talking about what did the mayor say? What did the mayor do? Did he smile? Did he cry? He gets all the attention, Julie Men and your dumb bastard. I'm done with her now enough. I think Frank Ronald agrees with her two and I can't stand that about Frank Eider. I love Frank put he has all these ridiculous liberal ideologies as well. That is stupid. Bomb piss at everybody today. Stay out of my way, Just stay out of my way. I'm being serious. The mayors should be there. Why he wasn't even here on nine to eleven? Why should he be there? Because he won a position in office twenty four years after all these beautiful New Yorkers were tragically murdered. He has to be there. Why you know what has to be there? Rudy Giuliani, he was the mayor at that time. He went to a thousand funerals. How many funerals did Mam Dandie go to?
Speaker 9: That would be zero?
Speaker 4: So whyhould he have to be there? I don't I'm trying to figure the whole thing out here, know, can you help me?
Speaker 22: I aget I think maybe city Hall said, hey, you know he's getting slammed, you gotta help us out here, and maybe she agreed to.
Speaker 9: Do it, or maybe she really believes it.
Speaker 4: No, I think she really believes it, which is part of the problem with Julie Mennon. So I can't just love her, and now I can't stand her the end of that. She did call me islamophobe twice in public too, which she did. Don't forget twice. You know, I never forgot it. But I was willing to move on as long as she was doing stuff that was good for the city, for the city first, protecting Jewish people, all that stuff, and she was. But when she does stuff like this, whether it's because she really believes that, if she does, she's a moron, or because she was pressured by the mayor, if she does, she's a pussy. Either way, it's not good. It's not good. So to all the famous folks out there that called me, and there was a lot of them, you guys have no idea, no idea what I go through on a daily basis. Lou does famous people calling me and saying to me, no, come on, you got it back, Julie, you got it back. Julie. She's the best we've got. So I did it. The last couple of weeks or so. You guys have noticed all I've done has been very complimentary toward Julie Menin. She just destroyed all of that.
Speaker 7: It didn't take long.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, nine to eleven. Yeah, come on, that's it. That's it. Was Julie here, nine eleven.
Speaker 9: I'm guessing she probably.
Speaker 4: Was okay, Maybe she was doing something else that day and didn't bother her. I don't know.
Speaker 21: Well, you're trying to be a team player, you're trying to move the ship along, You're trying to get on, but it's they're making it difficult.
Speaker 4: Very difficult. Don't mess with nine to eleven, folks. Insane? Is she okay, Julie? That the mayor made up a whole story about his auntie in an effort to prove that sid Rosenberg is and is lava phobus. He made up a whole story about nine to eleven, about his auntie and about a fictitious relative that doesn't even exist. Is Julie men Ain okay with that? I'm just curious. Answer me. God damn it, it's Jesus anything I'm talking to out here.
Speaker 7: Who you're looking at.
Speaker 4: Fine, I'm asking him the questions.
Speaker 9: What was the question? Again?
Speaker 4: I can't even make this up, folks. I don't know. I don't know what to do. I'm not even gonna be here on the tent that looks like so or the eighth, the big rally at City Hall, which I did promise Gallant there I would go to and take Bruce Blakeman. Bruce will probably still go. I just have to call Bruce and he does whateverbody asks him to because he's smart. But I won't be there because I'm going to be in Dallas holbout now President Trump and trying to win these men terms in November, and I won't be back until the tenth. So these pregame festivities, if you will know them, leading up to nine to eleven, I'm not going to be around here for those.
Speaker 9: Well, that's too bad. Where you're gonna be.
Speaker 4: I've done two months of this stuff, Okay. I don't need to stand outside City Hall on September the eighth to prove that I love these people, these victims families, well, that I care about nine to eleven and the firefighters and the cops, and the first responders at Perish that day, and Father Judge and so many others. No one's done more about this day than me. It's not even close. It's not even close. So if I miss those two or three days, it is what it is. I did go to Kevin Drose yesterday, our Esteem program director, and I said, you need to put this show on nine to eleven somewhere near ground zero. It's too sterilized if I do this show from here. I'm in Midtown. I'm far away many train stops like eight from ground zero. So I don't care if it's a bar, no matter what it is. If there's any show in New York City, any that should be near that ceremony that day, it's us. And if I have to got a petition signed by the victims' families to do it, they'll all sign it. One hundred thousand large. So I said, Droch, find the place nine to eleven down by ground zero so we can do the show.
Speaker 9: And did you get a sense that he'll be able to do that?
Speaker 4: He liked the idea. He liked the idea, But then they got a sense it was gonna happen. I mean, come on, it should see these This is some of my issues where we need to be. I know we're excited calling and Trump today and the news and all that. Great, so fantastic, great, great. This show needs to be the one show at this station that you care most about by a mile, because no other show comes close to this show, not ratings, not revenue, nothing, So I get frustrated. But I have to ask about this show. This should be the show they talk about all day. So when I ask to do something like that, which is great for the show, great for WABC, and great for the city, chose to spend nine hours working on finding a place to do it. And I get tired of asking whether it's a super Bowl, whether it's all these major events. You know, I'm going to Dallas, I'm going to Israel, I'm going to Vegas. That's me. I get tired of going to people at this station and do it and nothing happens, nothing, And I'll make it yell that for this I just don't care because I love this station. My plan is to stay here for many, many, many years, and I think it's going to happen very very very soon. Everybody do. But we need to run things better here I should have to ask twice to find a freaking bar down by Rector Street a nine to eleven. That's much more important than any weekend show or anything else we're doing here, much more. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I mean, over the years I've been with other shows, we're down there, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on twenty fifth anniversary, We're gona do the show from Midtown Studios. This show, particularly, which has been talking about this day for two months getting family members on. We about four already, we'll have twenty by the time that day comes. So that was one of my conversations yesterday. The other one was I think it's time to fire Laden again? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Which which one is fortunate?
Speaker 4: Which took longer?
Speaker 7: That's how you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I still felt bad about that one. Gobble was I thinking, God, damn ben Ard, Yah, you can only do so much.
Speaker 7: You couldn't stop them, right?
Speaker 4: Come on, Bernie, how were you thinking anything? What's going on with Dadia, the city or anything else.
Speaker 9: He's on vacation, so it's kind of quiet.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 9: It's the summertime, so not a whole lot in terms of that.
Speaker 4: Of the days, Julie Menning just blew it so on this show, at least she could be loved and revered by everybody else, but she just blew it. I don't want to hear about her. I don't want to see her, don't want to hear about her. That's it. I'm done with her. Done. Anybody who's in favor of the mayor being down at ground zero on nine to eleven for me is persona non grader and want nothing to do with you nothing. You're really being stupid. Winning an election, big deal. It's always got He has responsibilities because he won as the mayor of the city. Showing up at events where people don't want you, especially this one. He's not obligated to do that. He's just not.
Speaker 9: I don't no, okay, So he could easily skip it if you want, of course.
Speaker 4: And make all these families happy and not be the center of attention, not show his stupid base on television, but probably cry because he's an actor, like he did the day he had the press conference about me. Islamobob sid. I gotta deal with this every day. I gotta be stopped in the street since nine to eleven because they think I'm a terrorist. I mean, give me a break, Give me a break, Julie Menin, what else? Give me something else?
Speaker 22: Adam Massachusetts. You know this Lindsey Clancy case that everybody's following.
Speaker 4: This is the We actually covered it yesterday with Donna Ratuno.
Speaker 9: You did, and she did very well.
Speaker 22: This is the former Massachusetts labor and delivery nurse who killed her three children. Well, yesterday, the defense brought in a psychologist who said that, yeah, Clancy had heard voices before she killed the three kids, and he was trying to convince the jury yesterday that Clancy was suffering from postpartum psychosis right before she killed her three chi.
Speaker 4: That's the case. I'm sorry. I know what she did. It was just unbelievably terrible, terrible. But the more I watch this and I'm getting into it now, you know, I don't think she's evil. I think that she's sick. And I think there was a combination of the postpartum depression and these meds they were giving them meds. Meds can really make a person crazy, so when you combine the two. And on top of all of that, she kept asking for help, please help me. She made it very very clear that she was losing control. Even her husband, who's now her ex husband, her husband's mother, her ex mother in law, Susan Clancy, defended Lindsey on the stand two days ago. In fact, both grandmothers who had to bury their three grandchildren defended Lindsey Clancy on the stand two days ago. So my opinion, this lady needed help. She asked for help. She was going through some thing psychotic. They were giving her the wrong medication. Again, what she did was terrible, no question about it. But she should definitely be inside a room with white walls the rest of her life and not a maximum security prison.
Speaker 9: Yeah. My guess is that'll be what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's gonna happen. Yeah.
Speaker 22: Down in South Carolina, Darlene Graham, you know, she's the sister of Lindsey Graham. She's running for his senate. See, she's the senator now. She was appointed by the governor when Lindsay passed away, so she had this was.
Speaker 4: Not appointed by Trump. But yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 9: Trump told the governor to her. But she had this terrible night on Tuesday night.
Speaker 22: I know she's in this Republican primary that's taking place next Tuesday. She has to win that if she wants to run in November, and they asked her a question about Taiwan, and she totally muffed the question. So yesterday she was out on the campaign trail trying to say, yeah, I screwed up the question because I'm new to politics.
Speaker 9: And here's what she said to me.
Speaker 20: As I've walked around this room and I've asked people, are y'all concerned about Taiwan? You know what they say it now, they're concerned about the price of groceries, the price of gas, rising, health care.
Speaker 22: And now the question is did she blow it? Because she's battling this fellow Republican Ralph Norman. The special election is next Tuesday for her late brother's full Senate seat in the November.
Speaker 4: That's a good question. You think she blew it?
Speaker 22: No, I don't think people they asked her this question about Taiwan and defending Taiwan.
Speaker 9: I think most Americans would be hard pressed to care about that, right. I think she's right. They care about you know, locals, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's one hundred percent right. I love her, you love her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's fun to watch.
Speaker 4: He's fun to watch. It's like her brother was right. Yeah, God Westley, So the great Lindsay Graham. What else you got?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 9: This has happened. I can't even tell you countless times. I feel like I've done this story. But here we go again.
Speaker 22: Up in All Washington Heights. They're going to bury this guy, this father, Jose Danielle Philippe. He's eighty four years old. He passes away. They show up the RGS.
Speaker 4: All right, seez, I don't know this story. I'm sorry to break in. Yeah, I'm going to try to guess this. Yeah, because I broad you do this story many times and I have no idea where you're going with this. My guess is wrong body.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So they show up for his wake at the Orgies or it's his funeral home.
Speaker 4: The funeral home, No, I'm muffed that rgy or teeth right there right another like a good sex party. Before thinking about they got the wrong body, So who's Aaron said?
Speaker 22: So they this is the crazy part. So it's the wrong body. And they look and their dad's ball. This guy has a full head of hair. The guy in the casket is a five foot nine. Their father was five ft three. They tried to convince them that they that's your dad. He just looks different.
Speaker 9: Because he's dead. Can you imagine them on I kid, you.
Speaker 4: Know who had a hair six inches bigger and they're trying to convince these people that's your dad.
Speaker 22: Yes, so they finish this wake. I mean, I can't believe they actually act, they went through with the way. I mean, they're they're already there the weeks.
Speaker 4: I know, you got to go home. Yeah, this is nuts. So the family to a certain extent here God God bless my feel barely for them. But they are part of the.
Speaker 9: Problem though, Yeah, I don't know. Maybe then the entire week to go on.
Speaker 22: But after the services, the funeral home said, yeah, oh yeah, sorry, we made a mistake. We received two people with the same name and we mixed up their bodies. So you say, okay, let's just fix the problem. Well, the only problem is is the other body they cremated. They cremated their fathers.
Speaker 4: Oh no, they didn't do that, did they They did?
Speaker 9: Oh my, so they got to have no proper goodbye this according to the father.
Speaker 4: They listen, they got to sue this place.
Speaker 9: For like a billion dollars, sixteen million dollars.
Speaker 4: Over it is over. They cremated.
Speaker 14: Yay.
Speaker 9: No, I can't even tell you how many times I've done that.
Speaker 4: That's why exactly where you were going, you.
Speaker 9: Would think you have one job to do and a body in a box.
Speaker 4: Lover it for the wake. Yeah, the wrong guy right right?
Speaker 7: How we need a backup body?
Speaker 27: This got?
Speaker 4: This is the wrong guy? What a mess? Anything else?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 22: The big excitement in the city of Bayone, New Jersey. You know the little league team there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we won.
Speaker 22: It was a It was a walk off, sixth inning, walk off home run right bottom of the sixth.
Speaker 9: They played the name of the kid.
Speaker 4: You gotta give the kids name. Come on, now, who's that kid from New Jersey?
Speaker 17: Wind?
Speaker 22: I don't remember his name? Okay, well not terrible, but he's a good player anyway. He bottom of the sixth hits his home run. They beat Massachusetts two to one. Place goes bananas and now bananas. And now they move on to play Westchester, Pennsylvania on Friday night. It'll be a national game on the ESPN, and they're just going bananas. As you might guess in Bayone, all excited about this little league team that might make it to the final.
Speaker 4: That is fantastic. Congratulations Mason Mason Ringcolln. Thank you Lewis Beyone, New Jersey. We love them well. Congratulations, Yeah, very happy with them, very excited. That's our team. Mason Ringcon. I hope that's him. It could be the wrong guy, like the Funeral of Home. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Oh, you know, there's this one more story for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 22: This is out of a Cranford, New Jersey, where, for some reason, these township meetings there they do a public comment section where anybody can get up.
Speaker 9: You can get five minutes a time.
Speaker 22: So, for some reason, this town has attracted all kinds of weirdos to those public commet meetings sections and they can't stop them. So a guy shows up, Yes, I have many times this guy shows up in a giant bong costume.
Speaker 9: He appeared at last month's meeting as well.
Speaker 22: But he showed up again, and I don't know why they can't stop him, but they allotted him as five minutes.
Speaker 9: He performs the song and then he finishes the song, and then smoke starts coming.
Speaker 4: Out of the costume.
Speaker 22: I've seen this guy, but the smoke gets so bad they have to call off the meeting for it.
Speaker 4: You believe the news this morning. You can't even make it up. This is why got to be here though, because you're not gonna get this no disrespect with Mike Wallace in the seven o'clock hour. That's all you gotta be here. These are this is New York, New Jersey, crazy news. Yeah, that's why nobody leaves here. Even with the horrible taxes and the crime and junkies and homeless in the street, what do you get great stories like this? No place else. A guy dressed as a bomb and when he likes himself, the smoke is so bad you gotta call the fire department and everybody's got to leave here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so here was the mayor during this meeting.
Speaker 4: I don't know what your equipment is doing there, but there's no smoking in here, so please leave.
Speaker 9: Take that out of the room.
Speaker 7: Good, oh god, that's a great job.
Speaker 4: That is That may be the best story ever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: We got to get this guy on. I'll find him, get him on.
Speaker 4: There's no smoking in here, so fantastic. Can't make it up. All right, we're about to hit the road the show, of course I mentioned this. I'll be on my way to Las Vegas a week from tonight, Yes, a week on tonight, on my way to Vegas. It'll be the second consecutive year I'll be speaking at the RJC convention. Republican Jewish Coalition led by my first cousin, Norm Coleman and the great Matt Brooks out of Philadelphia. Big, big, big couple of days, some big speakers. Not as big as in the past, I gotta be honest. They've had Trump, they've had Mike Johnson, my dear friend Mark Levin, who called me yesterday afternoon out of the blue, just wanted to talk Mark Levin. He's not gonna be there this year either, so that's a big loss. But Scott Jennings was there last year. I don't think he's gonna be there this year. But at any rate, there's a lot of big names that'll be coming up next week in Vegas, and then hopefully not hopefully, but then the week after that will be in Dallas. I'll be there for sure. Hopefully the show will be there. This is a big deal. President Trump put it on troth Truth Social yesterday. How monstrous. This convention in Dallas is going to be the first time ever ever there's a convention from the midterms. But that's how important these elections are coming up in November. I did see Marjorie Taylor Green make a video yesterday on Instagram where she laid out the three reasons why my team, the Republicans, are going to get killed in the midterms, not lose, get killed, and a lot of it was you could imagine Trump lied, he broke his promise no wars, and were involved in this seven month war with Iran and Israel and a whole bunch of stuff. You know, she's making an argument that we're gonna get clobbered. I'm not sure I believe that. What do you think though?
Speaker 9: What do we care about her anymore?
Speaker 4: I know, just unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she walked out when it got too hot, she laughed.
Speaker 4: And she's part of this couple with Tucker Carlson and who no one cares what he says either except for Hunter Biden.
Speaker 28: Uh.
Speaker 4: And who's the other one, the psycho, the black girl. What's her name, mom? Candace Owens?
Speaker 28: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, So Stephen A. Smith comes out and he's critical about something. Candice Owens says, does that mean that Jamal Bowman and Jamal Hill are gonna kill him too? Maybe? I mean, look at the people that are coming out and making the calls on everybody else. Look at the moral compass for the black community. Jamal Bowman, he speaks for the black community. That's almost as lappable as Al Sharpton. You know how many great African American people I've had on this show over my twenty eight year career, that I've spoken to on the streets, They all say the same thing. Al Sharpton does not speak for me. Of course he doesn't. He doesn't care about black people. Give you or Al Sharpton talk about the black kids murdered by black people in Chicago every weekend, ever, never, The only time you have with Al Sharpton is what a white person, white person, either accidentally or on purpose, kills a black person. And then what does he want? He wants money, He wants your donations for his ridiculous what is it called the National Action Rainbow whatever it's called. Yes, that's Jesse, He's dead, National Action whatever. He just wants money. That's all he cares about. If he cared about black people, he'd be in Chicago every damn weekend. He doesn't speak without community. Neither does Jamal Bowman or Jamel Hill. They're all racists, Joy read Oh my god, what are opulsive human being? Joy Readers. Good morning, Emily Austin. She'll be in Vegas too, our good friend, Emily, so looking forward to seeing you. Connor. I we've got a big guest list today, which Lowry's going to be here this morning. Jason Whitlock. Now, Whitlock is a black guy. He's on this show quite a bit, got a long sports history, but now he hosts this amazing podcast, gets huge numbers. It's called Fearless. He spends a lot of his time killing Stephen A Smith, but he also spends a lot of his time criticizing the black community. And he's a black guy, So I wonder how he's going to handle the Stephen A story today. That could be very interesting though, because he has been very critical of some of his leaders in his community. We'll talk to Jason Whitlock. Craig Carton. Craig Cartin's got a new job, folks. Not only does he host that big afternoon show at Wfan, he did that Fox Sports TV show for years, but he just announced he's now a member of OutKick dot com. So Craig will be a teammate of Valley Gaines, Tommy larn All. These folks used to be Klay Travis, but Clay Travis is actually starting his own media company. Congratulations to Clay. I spoke to him last night. And one of the girls who has a start ESPN. She's a handicappery, you know, basically she's joining Clay in his new mission. She lives here in New York City. Her name is is Ariel Epstein. And so join us live in studio tomorrow. So Craig is now withoutkick dot Com. The segment of the week Bill, O'Reilly and how about this one? We're looking forward to this. This guy is a sensation on social media. A U star Dennis Michael Lynch makes his debut SID.
Speaker 6: And Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 26: Any Democrat that gets elected is going to vote the way San Piker Mandamie AOC tells them to vote. So if you look at Schumer and Jeffries, you know they don't they all the stuff that they say, oh well, we don't really believe in that, but they vote that way. They vote not to fund law enforcement. They didn't want to fund ICE, none of them, not one of them. They want higher taxes. They never vote for a tax reduction. He looked during Biden. They were all in for open borders right there. None of them are against men playing women's sports, so they we everybody can say, oh, it's you know the soldiers. Democrats are worse. No, it doesn't matter if they win. They're all socialists Democrats because that's how they vote. So Ashy Moon is gonna have a big win, and I hope we run the table and win all the other races because every Democrat that gets elected is going to vote exactly way to Mondami and Hussan Hiker telling to vote.
Speaker 4: What do I say all the time?
Speaker 28: No?
Speaker 4: What do I say all the time? There are no common sense Democrats. There's one John Betterman. They're all moving to the left, all of them, every one of them. And in the end they may say one thing on CNN or even Fox News w when it comes time to vote, they all vote the same way. Have I not said that home for two years? A long time? Yeah, a long time. Let's stop. Well you oh no, you got the good Democrats and then you got the progressives and then you've got the socialists. Stop it. It's a lie. Every Democrat at this point is a socialist, communist, progressive beg and if they're not, put them on my show. I'd love to talk to him outside of beenam and buy me. Those people that vote the right way, they don't exist. Rick Scott just told you that. I've been telling you that for years. And yet no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. Not everybody's like El sayed, Oh no, not everybody's like Mamdanni and Piker and AOC and Chevalier and Valdez. Oh they're not because I don't know. I hear Chuck Schumer votes that way right, that old Chuck Jewish. Although President Trump's got it right. He's much closer to a Palestinian than he is a Jew. I'm just tired of this, the same nonsense. It's just time for decent, sane people to rid themselves of the Democrat Party. That's it, none of this. Well I have some friends in the party. Well then you're part of the problem. If you friends in the Democrat Party, you are part of the problem. These are crazy people. And I'm not saying Republicans do everything right. I'm not saying that either. Okay, I love President Trump, and I got to prove that he loves me. But I've been critical of Trump over the years. I'm not one of these cult like figures who's afraid to say something critical about Trump. I've been critical, critical about the whole Damn you, Ron Moore, have I not known from the very beginning. Actually I like the very beginning. I love Looksen, I love Midnight Hammer, I loved Operation Epic Fury. But for months I've been saying, what are we doing? And now his approval rating is down in the thirties, which makes me sad. Yesterday he just wanted to talk about the hell of porn and the ballroom and all that stuff. Didn't want to touch Iran. And I love Kat mcfalland she's gonna come on tomorrow and tell me we've won. We're winning. And she's a very smart lady, much smarter than me. But she's out of her mind. She's out of her mind. There are some economic indicators that are good, oil, although that's pretty up and down. But in terms of elect you know, elect killability. What's the word I'm looking for here? Electability?
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is bad. This is going to hurt us come November. This Iran war is not going to help us. I know Trump wants to rid the world of these terrorists. I know he does. I know his heart's in the right place, and I think he made the right move. But the last couple of months this is going to hurt us. I'm almost convinced of that. I really am. I am scared to death of November. That's why I think Dallas in a couple of weeks is so important. It really is. We got to galvanize. We gotta come together as a party, the Republican Party, somehow get the message out to independence some commons. Since Democrats, I mean, for example, Bruce Blakeman, Okay, Bruce and I went together to a charity event in the Hamptons after President Trump visited us on Boday afternoon on Friday night, and Bruce spoke and Steve Whitcoff spoke at the lovely home of Bob and the Rayna day Roberts, and Bruce is going back to the Hamptons. Now that night, that crowd at least hamp the crowd. This is true. We're Democrats. That's huge, and now we come to bind He's going back to the Hamptons. Why because one of the most famous New York Democrats ever, Frank Lautenberg, his wife, frank'skhan gods, his soul. His wife is voting for Bruce Blakeman and is putting together a fundraiser, a Democrat, a lifelong Democrat, Missus Lautenberg putting together a fundraiser for Bruce in the Hamptons. And that's why Bruce is going to win, because he's not just relying on Republicans. You can't beat Kathy Hunkle if all you get is the Republican vote. It's simple math books. We have very few Republicans left here. They're gone, they're in Florida, they're in Tennessee, they're in South Carolina. They don't want to be here. They don't want to be here. But when you start to grab Democrats and independence, like Bruce has done consistently twice now in Nassau County, like Mike Lawler does in Rockland County, you win elections. And that's what we've got to do commit terms. We got to try to find a way to convince some of these Democrats that their party has left them behind, not just the progressives, not just the socialists, the whole goddamn party. And that's why I need to speak, but they're deathly afraid of me. So you know that works, right, It's hard to see it easy.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm serious.
Speaker 4: I promise them I wouldn't curse. I promise them I wouldn't curse.
Speaker 7: But well, that might be the least thing you do.
Speaker 4: Probably, But I'm an effective speaker, and I got a big audience here, huge audience, And I have more political power in this city right now than a lot of the politicians. Is that an overstatement?
Speaker 7: Nope, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 26: No.
Speaker 4: So I don't even tell you about half the text messages I get from in the city and in DC. Lou what usually tell But you guys have no idea. I laugh when people say I laugh when they go I say that, I keep talking. Said, okay, so I got to speak in Dallas, but I've not heard back from Joe Gooders yet.
Speaker 9: He's the problem.
Speaker 27: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the problem. But I don't know what the problem is. Again, maybe they think I'm gonna curse. Maybe they think I'm too wild. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Both those things are true.
Speaker 22: But you're there to fire up the troops, right, I mean, it's not you're not talking to Democrats, you're talking to republic and how.
Speaker 4: Many boring Republican speakers show up at these events? I sat inside three or four days in Wisconsin the greatest speakers in the world from President trumpone down or on our side. But there are plenty of boring people by.
Speaker 9: Best of it.
Speaker 22: Yes, dreadful had to sit there yet, right, no wonder they party all night and come late because you don't want to miss that, right.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna say, somebody's gonna piss somebody off. So what Fox News is mad at me now? And I love Fox News? So I watch is Fox News. I do not watch any other network. I don't watch News Max at all at all. I certainly don't watch CNN or MS now. All I watch is Fox. And I have a lot of very close friends. Mark Levin, like I said, called me yesterday. Sean Hanney and I talk about four times a week. Kill me. These are my real close friends. I love it. There, I said something I believe and I don't know this for a fact, but I believe they're angry and it may take a couple of months to get back, which is dumb but fine to allow say, no work, But that's the type of stuff, whether it's Fox News or in Dallas, that we need. That's what Trump gives you a shot in the ass every time, every time. Otherwise we just repeat the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 7: Can't create change without making a little noise.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying?
Speaker 28: You like it?
Speaker 4: I don't know what even means? What does it even mean? Really?
Speaker 7: You can't understand that.
Speaker 9: That's how you come on.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it. You gotta make some noise.
Speaker 7: How do you push the needle if you don't crack some eggs?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. That one I've never heard before. Cracking eggs. I don't get that one exactly. It's cracking eggs.
Speaker 7: Well, how do you make an Omelet you crack eggs?
Speaker 4: Good point?
Speaker 9: Where's the needle come from?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 27: Well?
Speaker 7: The I just I combine to metaphors.
Speaker 4: That's and the woman we're talking about ombles in Dallas like any ham and cheese Western. I'm kind of what if I be good night?
Speaker 7: Well, then we talk about pizza doughs first steak?
Speaker 17: Okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 9: This is sid On Sports sponsored by Fearless Boilers.
Speaker 4: On seventy seven w ABC, justin I.
Speaker 29: Like here were there sports updates sponsored by Pete Morgan A Pilos spoilers go to Pillos Boilers dot gown in the front of dealing a you pillow spoilers the world's Best Bill Boilers out in Baltimore, Pete Alonzo's deep drive down the left field line in the seventh inning was ruled foul and the Yankees took advantage of that. We're free, scoring twice in the top of the eighth to beat the Oils five to three and taking the first two games of.
Speaker 4: A three game set.
Speaker 29: Up next for the Yankees, they'll try for sweep of the Orioles tonight with Derek Cole and the Man for what will be a six thirty five pm first pitch from Baltimore. In Queens, Carson ben sh had a two run over to conclude an impressive series, helping the Mets beat the Padres four to two, taking two of three from San Diego in the process. Up next for the Mets and off the today before opening a three game weekend set tomorrow night in Chicago again the White Sox. That's your Sports sponsored by People Morgan to pierlessoilss go to pillows boilers dot com upon dealing with you, Pilospoorler's the world's best boot boilers. I'm justin Allick on seventy seven w AB saying Sid.
Speaker 6: And Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network, which.
Speaker 4: Lowry is the editor of The National Review. Does a great job. He's on Box News quite a bit more than me lately. Rich, Good morning, buddy.
Speaker 30: How are you good, Sydney?
Speaker 17: How I'm good.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if you and I approached this yet, or whether you've even written about it yourself, but there is more and more support for the mayor not to be anywhere near ground zero on nine to eleven. That support, just seeing, you know, Rich is coming from the victims' families, which I don't know. I thought that that day was all about the politicians, city council people and others believe for some reason that he's got a right to be there. No he doesn't. No, No, he won. He's the mayor. He's got to do the budget, he's got to win the police department. There's a lot of stuff he needs to do as the mayor. Showing up at ground zero nine to eleven is not part of his quote. Job description Woody Juliani needs to be there, not Mom Dannie. He was in Uganda he was nine. So Julie Menin comes out and says he should be there. And I just whipped Julie Menin a new anus the first hour. But something tells me, Rich you agree with the politicians or am I wrong? Where do you stay?
Speaker 17: He is?
Speaker 30: What he's think of me? He said, guy, do you think I am well?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 4: Because no, no, I think you're a wonderful guy. You know that one of my best friends in the business. But you tend to line up with some of the you know, traditional thoughts and that type of thing. And I don't know what part of his job description says he needs to be at ground zero.
Speaker 17: Maybe you can tell me you're you're really let me down here.
Speaker 30: So, because we have talked about this before and I agree with you, I don't think he should go. I think he just say the families don't want me there. I don't want to cause any distress or angst for the families on this day that's so painful for them. So I think they're wrong about me. You know, I hate terrorism, But I'll just go see a matinee that that there. Whatever it is, right, see.
Speaker 4: Go see Torah Torah, Torah a great well. Elick told me that you said that you wanted them to be there. So whoa, whoa, whoa el Ellick, whoa whoa.
Speaker 30: That's disappointing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, don't don't disparage my relationship, heard rich.
Speaker 4: My god. So now there's a new shikty here in the city. You like this, rich? So September tenth, the day before the UH. That day they put together this huge event for the firefighters families. You know, three hundred and forty three firefighters died that day at our stadium, John Katchumatiti Staten Island Berry Honk beautiful stadium there on the water and the fire Commissioner's office, which is run by the mayor. Of course, they contact the families. They've cut down the hours from a four hour day to a two hour day, get ready for this, and they want the families to pre record their speeches to make sure they don't run long so the Meyer can speak. Do you believe this?
Speaker 30: I do believe it that that's totally graceless, but totally what you'd expect, right, come on, though.
Speaker 4: Really, I mean nine to eleven you're gonna do that and ruin that even the tenth for the firefighters. I mean, he has no haunt, this guy. None.
Speaker 30: Right, you're trying to get me to disgrace you something on something said, but you're not doing it.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 4: Good, I'm glad, I'm with you. Oh good, I love that. Good. No, I've always loved you. You know, you and I are very very close. But I didn't know because I've got very close friends people I really really love that. Not jually men and but others that have gone the other way on this, and I just don't understand where they're coming from. They can't explain it to me.
Speaker 30: To get it, to get a sense of how these people feel. Right, there was that event.
Speaker 17: Where was it?
Speaker 30: It was on a boardwalk, right, it's some police day at the boardwalk and Mom, Donnie, this was about two weeks ago.
Speaker 17: You see this.
Speaker 30: You know, he got up and people were booing. They just didn't they didn't want to hear from him, and they shouldn't have to.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that was on Staten Island. My friend Scott Lobatos up with a heart attack that day. He had a literally yeah, he had to run off the stage. He spoke for about fifteen seconds. So why would you want to do that again?
Speaker 30: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: What is what is everyone? What is the thought? Rache explained this to me, because you're much smarter than I am, I admit that. What is a thought that because he won as mayor, that he's supposed to be or deserves to be or should be at every event?
Speaker 26: What is that thought?
Speaker 30: Well, mayors are usually at these events, right, so that's what they'll They'll argue, that's what your friend. I haven't seen what she said, but I assume that's what your friend men and says. Right, the mayors go to this, he's mayor, so get over and he should go to this.
Speaker 4: Get over it. That's what Courdis Sleieva said. Curtis Sliva, this loser man. He said he was a great guy. Now he was a complete loser. And I mean that in every respect. Seven percent in the election. I'd beaten them so badly in the ratings. They took an hour away from him. I sweat guy. They put Marksman on at nine o'clock. I'm gonna beat his aess too, And I like Mark. But this guy said that the families need to stop being sore losers.
Speaker 30: Really yeah, I mean you should never talk about that about these families, obviously unbelieved. It defer to the families. They're the ones who've loved ones left and didn't come back that day, and for whom this day is so painful and meaningful. Just if they didn't want you there, just just be graceful. Don't go that day.
Speaker 4: He was nine years old, he was in Uganda. He didn't see the buildings fall. He didn't see young beautiful girls, not that it matters but the gender of the ages, but people in general jumping out of those buildings because they would rather die that way than be burned to debt by jet fuel. He didn't go to funerals like Woodi Giuliani did a thousand of them. He didn't want And he sits with people who say we deserved it. They took it back. But it's way too late for that. I think you'd agree with that, and even way past u san Piker. He just he just endorsed Chevalier, who wipes her dirty hands with the American flag. M I mean, what not and you know, don't forget.
Speaker 30: Well, don't like America, No, they don't.
Speaker 4: And when he came after me and started to cry, and that press conference and remember all that, and caught me in islamophobe. He made up a whole story about how his auntie couldn't take the subway anymore. You remember all that? Yeah, Yeah, it turned out his aunt was in Tanzania and his cousin didn't even exist. He actually used nine to eleven lied about it to do a story on islamophob Yet and Julie Mennet thinks he should be there.
Speaker 30: Yeah, erasist story. Now, look, I mean there were some Sikhs who are uncomfortable right because they had big turbans. The cab drivers would have a little fines on Sekh. But there was shockingly little, amazingly little. Thankfully little anim is directed to the average Muslims after that horrific attack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, none, They make it.
Speaker 30: The story and smear in revered truth was totally typical of this guy and the world view he represents them.
Speaker 4: There were a couple of cab jobs that got punch across the face, like two or three. That's about it, Okay, ever happened? Yeah, stupid? All right, let me get to Iran because I can't believe it's going into it's seventh month, and I don't know who to believe, but the channels, the big networks won't claim last night that his approval rating is down to thirty three percent, which is really bad. He had people there yesterday. He's showing them the hellaport, He's showing them the new Grand Ballroom and what he didn't want to talk about Iran all that much. You know my feelings. Loved Midnight Hammer, loved operation of Big Fury, but hate to disagree with Kat mcfallan. I don't know what the hell we've done the last couple of months. I know we're strangling them economic leam Scott bestsint and I'm tired of that too. What's going on with this?
Speaker 30: I mean it could easily stretch into next year, right what was supposed to be is four to six week campaign.
Speaker 4: Well, let me stop you then. If you're right about that, okay, you're going to tell me, and I respect you and trust you. If this does go that long, you're going to tell me that's not going to hurt us, if not kill us.
Speaker 17: Come November, it's definitely going to hurt and may kill.
Speaker 30: I don't know whether it's killed. I think the definition of kill. I don't know what your definition of kill is. Definition of kill is losing the Senate, and I think that's possible. I still don't think it's likely.
Speaker 4: But you're saying that because you think that losing the House is a Veta company pretty much.
Speaker 30: Yeah, there was something I read the other day comm say, yeah, maybe it's like an eighty percent chance, So maybe I'll go there. Maybe there are twenty percent chances Republicans hold the House, but they're very likely to lose the House. And a lot of these Senate races in these red states from Texas to Alaska to Ohio to Iowa, are really close, and I'm assuming Democrats, you know, won't sweep them all, but sometimes that's what happens, that every race tilts the same way right at the end, And if that happens, they're going to lose the Senate and that would be a true debacle. And I don't know whether his approval rating is really a thirty three percent, you know, i'd want to talk to John McLaughlin, who may well be listening before before I would say that. But there's no doubt this is exercised downward pressure on his approval rating. And that's the most important factor in a midterm election generally. So you got him under forty that's that's a big problem. So this clearly, if he had it to do over again, that doesn't want That's not what happens in reality. But if he could, he wouldn't do it, right, And that's kind of the opening.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know about Trump. He's he's not the type of guy to not do it. He probably would do it, I know what you're saying, looking at the results.
Speaker 30: He wouldn't. He wouldn't do it before the midterms at least. Okay, if if you were to do it again, what do you do it before the midterms? I think he had no idea that this was where he'd be. And despite the fact that you know, he's projecting confidence the way he always does, there's no way he's not really distressed about this, right, No, he's.
Speaker 4: Got to be right. Let me play one cut boy two from my dear friend and yours a King of Rockland County, Mistress Salt talking about the Democrat Party in generally, I was saying a little while ago that you know this idea that there's like different parts of the Democrat Party. You've got the common sense ones. Now you don't. There's one John Betterman who's a Republican. At this point, you've got the Progressives, then you've got the dsay, they're all the same. Even if you're Chuck Schumer, you're an old school quote unquote Democrat. They all vote with the psychos, the lunatics on the left. They all want men in women's sports, they all want to tax you at every opportunity. They all vote the same. So here's Mike Lawler Rick Rich a couple of days ago, cutting number five talking about the Democrat Party.
Speaker 3: Jeffries are not the leaders of the Democratic Party. They have no message, they have no plan. Bernie says aoc Zoorn Mamdani and their radical band of Nitwitz have seized control of the Democratic Party. The message and the policy agenda. I mean, think back to twenty sixteen. The things that Bernie Sanders was running on is now the mainstream view within the Democratic Party. So that speaks volumes to where the Democratic Party is today. But the vast majority of Americans are not there. I think when it comes to what we've actually been able to do, we delivered the largest tax cut in American history. No tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax on social security, and lifting the cap on salt, the state and local tax deduction.
Speaker 4: These don't benefit.
Speaker 3: Billionaires and millionaires. They benefit working class and middle class families, which is why ninety seven percent of Americans so a tax cut this past April.
Speaker 4: All right, the great witch Lowry your thoughts on what Mike Waller had to say.
Speaker 30: There, great, great message, right, there would be nothing wrong with every Republican around the country is saying exactly the same thing and exactly the same terms. Exaggerates a little bit. You know, I think there's still moderates in the party, and some of these primaries they've survived, but there's no doubt the momentum and the center of gravity in the party is going drastically left, and there are material differences between you know, a Chuck Schumer and these guys. And Chuck Schumer whatever else you think of, would never say like America deserved September eleventh. But now they're accommodating those people, and those people have all the momentum in their party. Latest example the shocking primary result down in Florida on the Democratic side, where Vinman who has zero appeal whatsoever and has no connection to.
Speaker 4: Florida is a trader till.
Speaker 30: Or till Rich that this crazy woman, Angie Nixon wins right. Radically anti Zionists and perhaps the most Zionist state in the country, and a socialist in a state where almost all the immigrants have come to places that are no kidding socialist countries and nothing.
Speaker 4: To do with it.
Speaker 30: It's just suicidal.
Speaker 4: I know, Angie Nixon, what a loser. Which Larry, You're amazing. I love you. I knew you agree with everything I said.
Speaker 30: I just wanted to pitch, so said, let me get you real quick. I was down in South Florida year old stomping grounds last week and went to a Marlins game. Have you ever been to Loan Depots?
Speaker 17: I have.
Speaker 4: I've been there, in fact, many, many, many, many times many.
Speaker 30: You know what I brought home to me, like half of the major league teams in baseball are basically minor league teams in the sense that no one's there, no one shows up, no one really cares, you know. It's just like a nice little thing to do for families, Whereas there's nothing like the intensity of the Northeast teams, especially New York. So it brought home to me, why a lot of these guys they come to play for the Yankees and you're like, oh, they should be good, and they just can't handle it.
Speaker 4: They can't handle it.
Speaker 30: Different different environment.
Speaker 4: No, listen, it's true. You know, the Philadelphia Phillies, packet in the Mets, the Red Sox, you can even go out to Chicago, the Cubs and the Whites. But living in Miami as long as I did and doing sports down there, rich no one goes to Dophin games. And when they go, they leave it a halftime because they get too hot. I'm not even kidding it. Nobody goes to Miami Hurricane games. I got better last year because they played for the National Championship. I went to Heat games when nobody was there. Until they started acquiring people like Shaquille O'Neill, Lebron James Chris Bosh and drafted Dwayne Wade and many am all in game. Now, look, when the Mets were in town, I would go, it would be crowded. When the Yankees were in town, it would be crowded. The Red Sox, the Phillies, the Cubs. But yeah, it's like a minor league stay. They got like hip naked girls and sent up you open the Cleveland Door Hotel. They got a bunch of cartoon characters walking around the stadium. The stadium's orange. I mean, it's nuts.
Speaker 9: It's nuts.
Speaker 30: Dolphins game two years ago down there and got what I thought was a real good deal on stub hubs and I didn't realize I'd gotten a sun seat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's hot. No, I know, but listen, but they don't leave the game because it's hot. I'm sorry. People sit out in Green Bay with no shirt on it. They don't leave, you know. But Miami people like that. I'd rather go jet skiing. I'd rather It's a very weird place and it's very as you know, there's you know a lot of there's very few people who are from there. They're down in Miami or Kendall Oralah, right, exactly, right, Rich, excellent job is always, Buddy, I love you, Thank you, power you too. The editor is always amazing of the National Review.
Speaker 6: My friend which Lowry Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 4: I'm already in a in a rough spot because of Nome and now now you're putting me in a worse spot. Lillian monsignor, she's a girl now she's a fire commissioner. Yes, I guess she's upset. I don't know. She's upset. The mayor is upset about this event that's taking place September the tenth at Ferry Hawk Stadium, which is ours and my guy who I love, John Katzimatide's And this has been the works for like a year, I guess. And three hundred and forty three firefighters were killed at nine to eleven, and they were planning about a four hour show having all the family members speak, and the city got involved, the fire commissioner and against the mayor. I don't know. And they've told these people, no, it's going to be two hours, not four hours. And the family members of the people that were murdered on nine to eleven can't really speak live. You must come down to the headquarters and record your speeches. Why because they want to make sure there's ample time for the mayor to speak live. The mayor who was nine years old living in Uganda and hangs out with people who thinks we deserved what we got. This is unbelievable and yet I find myself arguing with the likes of Julie men And we don't know. She doesn't talk to me, but she's out there yesterday championing the mayor's course. You should be there. He's the mayor, and I've been asking all morning long, why what about being the mayor? Says, well, all the mayors have gone what does that mean? Because we did something all the time, that becomes the way to do it. There's nothing in the job description about being mayor of New York City that says you have to be at ground zero on nine to eleven. Rudy should be there. That's it. That's it. He was the mayor. Then he went to a thousand funerals. He remains broken hearted to this day. This asshole was playing soccer in Africa and hangs out with people that hates us, but not the New York Post. He doesn't deserve to be there. Yeah, he has to balance the budget. He's the mayor. He's got to run the police department. He's the mayor. But when the families the overwhelming majority, Elizabeth Miller is in the minority, so is Morano, so is Menin, and all these other people, the overwhelming majority of folks don't want him. There, folks that buried mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, children. What do I care what men thinks? Even Franco I love Deely, love him, What do I care what he thinks? Or the mayor? I care what the family think. And they are very upset about what's going on in Staten Island. Next Sunday on the tenth, I should say they are really upset that the mayor and the buyer commissioner. And here's the word I used in the six o'clock hour, which is a great word for nine to eleven. Willie drives it home. They've hijacked nine to eleven. Just like Muhammad Atta hijacked the airplane and crashed it into the building and killed all these beautiful New Yorkers. The mayor has hijacked nine to eleven. There's your cover of your paper. Right wing conservative shot Jack radio host Sid Rosenberg, who carries President Trump's water, use the word hijacked and said the mayor is hijack nine to eleven. You bet your dirty as I did. It's making me really angry. As we get closer and closer to this date, I'm getting more and more pissed. There is no obligation. There is nothing in his job description that says he needs to be there. They don't want him there, Julie. Menin they shouldn't turn their backs. Shut up. Let me quote President Trump a couple of days ago to some MS now reporter, be quiet, Be quiet, Judy, do your thing. Try to get buffer zones. We love that. Try to work with the budget. Try to get more cops. We love all that. That's great, Julie, stuff like this again. Let me let me quote Trump. Be quiet. Don't you dare speak on behalf of this city because you're a city council speaker. Be quiet. The people that get to speak about that day are the ones that buried their family victims, not you. And if you can show me a statistic that says that the majority, the majority of these families want the mayor at any of these events, out shut up. But you'll be able to do that, Julie, because they don't. The overwhelming majority want this creep nowhere near there. And you should respect that. All of you, Julie Rank, all you people that believe the mayor has he's God given rights because he won some stupid election with a bunch of dumb blonde chicks from Williamsburg on the Upper East Side and took in foreign money that he should be there. They don't want him there. What kind of decent person is not moved by that. That's why people hate politicians seriously, because you act like assholes.
Speaker 6: I'll be back after this Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Congratulations especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe he didn't make it years ago. Today Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business. Over many years, Sid has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in American airwaves, and he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience that I happened to be one of those people in the audience, and I had for a long time, long before I became president.
Speaker 4: Gust let's still a call. Craig Carton, Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Michael Lynch. But joining me right now, one of my favorite people. She's terrific. Her book is out the two Fbis, It's been out for months. It's doing great. President Trump loves her too. Former FBI lady, very very courageous woman out of Miami Forda. My friend Nicole Parker. Nicole, good morning, how are you.
Speaker 26: I'm dear fabulous.
Speaker 23: How y'all doing?
Speaker 4: We are doing great, y'all of us.
Speaker 23: I'm in my Miami but I'm a Texan.
Speaker 27: You know that, No, I know.
Speaker 4: And we're going to get to a story out of Texas Hill momentarily. Your friend, Brittany, I know you think is a hero and I do too. But I know you saw that video I sent you the whole one weeks ago from President Trump, and I know how much you love the president. Look, he's taking a beating right now. The networks are telling us every day. Is approval rating is less than forty percent, and the yarn wars into its seventh month and it's killing him and it may hurt us come midterms in November. But I still love them, and I know so do you obsolutely.
Speaker 23: I mean, I worked under the Trump administration, the Obama administration, the Biden administration, and I'll tell you right now. President Trump is a gift to this country. And from a law enforcement perspective, an FBI perspective, what they did to him and going after him, his family, his supporters was utterly disgusting. And when we talk about political weaponization, you know, it's so interesting how now the Democrats are like, you know, Trump is weaponizing the FBI and DOJ are you kidding me? It was weaponized under the Obama administration, under the Biden administration, and he's actually trying to equally enforce the law now. And what I love about President Trump, he did this when he came in in twenty seventeen. He did it again in the second administration. He's going in there and saying, look, we need to attack violent crime. We need to make our cities safe. And that's what Americans care about from a law enforcement perspective. But you know, I listened to the clip that he praised your war and I can understand why, because you're tough, you're strong, and you tell it like it is. And that is what I love about President Trump. You know exactly what you're gonna get. There's no nonsense, and that's what we need in this country.
Speaker 4: That's who you are to, so thank you for the kind words. But that is that's you two a tea. And I just saw President Trump last Friday. He was here on behalf of Bruce Blakeman, but it was a public safety rally. Todd blanch was here, Cash Ptateel was here, and Nassau County is the safest county in America. And they work hand in hand with Ice Nicole. And they got an amazing police commissioner named pat Ryder does a great job, an amazing local DA named Anne Donnelley. And Blakeman and Cairo and King and all those guys, they know how to run a county. But President Trump made sure he was here on Long Island last Friday because he is about public safety. He has unleashed the federal government in cities like Memphis and DC and they got better. They got better almost overnight.
Speaker 23: So clearly to that point, he cams, oh yeah, President Trump is all about back in the blue, law and order and making America safe again. And I can tell you again as an agent, there were times that I felt that the criminals had more rights than the victims of crimes, than the actual citizens than law enforcement. Under President Trump, no more, and the violent crime rate has dropped drastically. I think it's notable that last year there was the lowest number of line of duty deaths for law enforcement in eighty years, and that's something that we should all be proud of. The thing that I love about President Trump is he doesn't just talk about things, he actually does it. And so I've discussed that my best friend at THEI, Special Agent LAWA. Schwarzenberger, was shot and killed in the line of duty February second, twenty twenty one. Under the Biden administration.
Speaker 26: It came on the five year.
Speaker 23: Anniversary this year. This wasn't under President Trump's administration. But you know who took the time to call Laura's family on the five year anniversary to honor her and express to the family what her sacrifice means to the country. That was President Trump. He did more for her family than the last administration did I. I law enforcement loves him. I mean, we've got people out there like AOC Ma'm donnie oh, I never said I defund the police.
Speaker 27: Yes you did.
Speaker 23: Law enforcement doesn't forget about that.
Speaker 28: Trust me.
Speaker 23: You can't go back on your awards when it comes to that. Law enforcement knows who supports them, and it is President Trump atom lying.
Speaker 4: So you lived down in Miami and two people I really love and respect one a lot of races actually big primary day a couple of days ago. But Randy Fine is a very very close friend of mine. He beat that Jewater Dan Bazarian for Congress and Byron Donalds. It looks like I will continue this string of republic and governors down there Nicole, which had Rick Scott do a great job. Ron DeSantis there right now. So again it looks like the leadership down in Florida is going to stay strong and that's why it will have an honest conversation. There really is no better run state in our country than your state today.
Speaker 27: Yep, yep.
Speaker 23: I would have to say Florida and Texas are my two favorite states, and.
Speaker 26: Those are the ones that I live in, the ones that I'm from. I have to give it to Ron DeSantis.
Speaker 23: Phenomenal, absolutely phenomenal, tough shoes to fill. He was outstanding. I really like Governor Rick Scott as well. He's an amazing senator, fantastic. But Ron DeSantis, I would say, is probably the best governor in US history, based.
Speaker 26: On my experience what he did for us during COVID, What he's done.
Speaker 23: For our comedy keeping us safe. I mean, it's incredible. And also I think it will remain a Republican stronghold because under Ronda Santis there are over a million more registered Republicans than.
Speaker 26: Has historically been in the past.
Speaker 23: So, you know, I wish I'm pulling for Donald I think it's going to be a solid race down here. But yeah, we're very grateful.
Speaker 26: For all of our solid leadership.
Speaker 27: In Florida.
Speaker 4: David Jolly actually was a republic and he's now with Democrat. He's running against bian Donaldson. You'll get you more and more Republicans every day, sweetheart, because we're all leaving, leaving New York and New Georgy.
Speaker 23: In New York, like really, I mean, I just live in New York and we've been talking about this. I know you and I I was a witness of nine eleven terrorist attacks in New York City. I was working at merri Lynch at the time. Once in New York, are always a New Yorker and my heart goes out the twenty five year anniversaries coming up, and you know what, they better do the right thing for those victims' families. We've got to support those families.
Speaker 26: That's it.
Speaker 23: We have to denount terrorism in our country. We can't have people leading this country who won't even denounce a terrorist attack. And we have people that are cheering and on the side of the born terrorist organizations groups right now American citizens that think that we deserve nine to eleven. It's absolutely abhorrent and we need to continue to respect the victims' families and loved ones. Those individuals is terrifying, said, I'm to watch these individuals.
Speaker 26: They had no better alternative than to jump to their death.
Speaker 23: I mean, it's trauma for me. It's why I went on to join the FBI. We can never ever forget.
Speaker 4: That's right. Frank Szilla says that every day in a lot of those organizations care Muslim brotherhood behind Mom Donnie, A lot of those individuals Hassan Piker behind Mam Donnie. So when you get you know, Giovanni Galante, a nice Sattan Island man whose wife was murdered at twenty nine years old, to get a petition going and you've got ninety thousand signatures, and then you get these New York politicians like the seek the Speaker of the City Council, Julie menin other city council members who are saying, no, the mayor should be there. What do you mean the mayor should be there. I've been saying this all morning long. There's nothing in his job description. He's got to balance the budget, he's got to win the police department. He doesn't need to be there. The families don't want him there. That's the bottom line, Nicole.
Speaker 23: It's all about the victims. Okay, that's the bottom line. What the victims want is what you do, curiot. End of story. I have the same approach in the FBI, a victim centered approach. It is their loved ones that are no longer way them. It is all about honoring and respecting them and their wishes.
Speaker 4: That's it. So if the majority of them don't want the mayor there, why would local officials being saying dumb things like well, he should be there. Every mayor goes, well, every mayor doesn't have relationships with people who said we deserve nine to eleven? Is that not right?
Speaker 27: Correct?
Speaker 23: That is absolutely correct. It is absolutely shocking and despicable to me. Like I said, I never thought when I was witnessing that twenty five years ago. That fast forward twenty five years, that will have people in our own country that would be supporting and unwilling to condemn a terrorist attack. And there are certain individuals that have said that we deserve that. It is sick, it is evil, it is wrong, and again, whatever the victims' families want, that's what should happen.
Speaker 4: Well, said Nicole Palker. Amazing ATBI Agent two. ATBIS that book is out doing great. She's down in Miami this morning. Okay, I got a couple of minutes left. I want to get to this. Tell everybody why, and I agree she is why. Brittany and down there in Texas is.
Speaker 26: A hero, all right, So that happens to be my sister. She has very strong feelings.
Speaker 23: You know, I work for Fox News. They're incredible, and Brittany told me about how they had contacted her. She has a daughter that just entered kindergarten and they're in the public school system right now. She debated on private versus public because of issues like this. As you can imagine, she was in Austin. She's obviously a conservative Christians, and you know that's not as common in Austin, as it is in other places in Texas. But they were notified that the Time Commandments would be displayed in each classroom. And there are parents that are up in arms about it down in Texas and my sister, you know, and that's the thing, like, we're all about religious freedom. And what my sister said in the Fox News article is that they're not shoving it down your throat. It's simply displayed. It's not like you walk in the classroom and you pledge allegiance to the ten Commandments. But what the Time Commandments say, regardless of your religious belief, honor your parents, don't steal, don't kill. I mean, these are things that are good for your children to learn. And so I think it's important that we all have a voice. And I think for far too long people have been told to be silenced about their religious voice, and only certain religions are allowed.
Speaker 26: To speak up.
Speaker 23: And that can't be the way that it is. And so, you know, let's see what happens. It's going up to the Supreme Court. But these are good moral principles. And again, they are not preaching it in the classroom. If a child approaches a teacher and ask them about it. The teacher is notified, is expected to notify the parent. Hey, your child approcious about this and they have questions, and at the end of the day, the ultimate learning needs to be inside your home. I believe that the family is the fundamental unit of society and the foundation. But I do think that Texas has a good thing going and there's amazing leadership down in Texas as well. But let's see what happens.
Speaker 4: I agree that sister, but he's a hero. And if that animal that walked into that school in a wild day which is in Texas and murdered all those children that day, if that kid had gone to church, if that kid did have some religion in his life, I don't think he would have done it. I think that you know, we are we are really failing in this country by basically crapping on and now we know they hate the Jews here. That's that's an old story. But you know, I make sure that I cover every time Christian is attacked in this country because it's also way too high the number for my liking. So religion not a bad thing.
Speaker 23: Yeah, hate crimes are never acceptable every anywhere. I don't care what religion you are. But again there's this loud voice of the progressive liberal side that is literally shoving doctrine Nation down your child's throat. But yet you're not allowed to say anything about Judeo Christian you know, ideas or teachings, and so let's le's get back to basics. I think Texas is, you know, I hope it's the groundwork for something that could be going nationwide. But let's see what the Supreme Court says. But I appreciate that my sister has the courage to stand up because for far too long it was only the less wing progressives that were allowed to have a voice.
Speaker 26: And you know what, there's many opinions that need to.
Speaker 4: Be heard at the table, like my friend Vicki Palladino says another amazing city council member. If they can have Priamatz, Nicole Ponker and city Hall, and we can have the Ten Commandments on a classroom wall, not just in Texas but all over the country. Please congratulate your sister, Britney Romishi's awesome and some of you. Nicole Talker, great job this morning.
Speaker 27: Love having you, How are you and so are you?
Speaker 23: And congratulations to you and thanks for your work.
Speaker 26: And yeah, God blessed America.
Speaker 4: God bless you. What a great job right there. Nicole Parker, amazing former FBI agent. Her book is out the two webis, go out there and read it, and she's just terrific. We'll take a short break Sid and.
Speaker 6: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: My dear friend, the president of the New York Yankees was kind enough to give us his box, and a lot of folks bought tickets. The money going to the charity this props her Dcdamerica dot Org. A lot of our good friends, Brad Wasserman, I'll vote. You know these guys Lewis and Robert Gilbert, so many others that bought tickets for the event, Yankees and Blue Jays on Saturday, but they're all calling for rain. I'm not sure it's gonna be a watch out on Saturday. I hope not. But it sucks because Friday's gonna be gorgeous. Sunday is gonna be gorgeous. Yesterday was a spectacular day. My God, that ferry ride home yesterday, the breeze, the sunshine, no.
Speaker 7: Why I had like about a thousand people.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know I did too. It's brutal, I know, But I mean now and then you meet nice people. I mean, there's actually a bunch of people that I meet now because you know, I talk to everybody that like the show. I met a listener yesterday, a Sea, A Sea loves the show listening right now, I see you. Every day. I find more and more listeners, even on the ferry. But you're right, a lot of those people on there are just it's tough, very tough. Yeah. Like I always say, there's the guys have more nail polished than the girls, and the girls have hair your legs and the guys. Can you explain that one to me?
Speaker 7: Well, some things I could bring up that I probably should.
Speaker 4: Don't even do it. I know what you're talking about. The well, you know what pisses me off the biggest thing of all.
Speaker 7: Well we've been talking about and they're all over and all over, but they don't care.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 4: But what pisces me off even more? And we got it wrong because we have Craig Carton, Bill O'Reilly and Dennis Michael Lynch. I was having this conversation with a Sea yesterday. We live there. We live there, so in December. There are days I sort of got bokes when me and Lou are the only two people on the ferry. That's it, and we pay every day all year long.
Speaker 27: Yesterday got there.
Speaker 4: A little later, I was out by like industry kitchen. Yep, so I gotta hope to find a seat, which is ridiculous. Usually it's in between some smelly, dopey kid who's smoking weed and drinking a modello at nine o'clock in the morning. And that's ridiculous. We lived there. There should be a different line for residents who pay for the damp ferry every day all year, not these smoky kids who show up for three months. D What does that stand for?
Speaker 7: Oh, that's the nice one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought like something like dick faced douchebags out of that applies to that's even.
Speaker 7: Better, right, Oh my god, what I saw yesterday?
Speaker 4: No, no, I know, it's it's horrifying, master.
Speaker 7: Screaming, terrible up and down.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 7: One of them had to get reprimanded coming off the ferry. Last week. I was with MJ. One kid was grabbing people's legs as.
Speaker 21: They were coming down the stairs and they got Yeah, I saw it, and the guy He's like, what are you doing? Yeah, stop doing that. Well, the people that run it. My friend Betsy does a great job running the ferry.
Speaker 4: I love her. Betsy does a great job.
Speaker 7: That's great.
Speaker 4: But they gotta do it. They gotta beat him down with sticks to bed. Sad to do that, but you gotta do it. People just just do whatever that No, no, it's it's it's a free fall. It's a free fall every day.
Speaker 6: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: A lot of big birthdays today.
Speaker 7: It's great.
Speaker 4: We had John Hyatt moments ago, seventy four years old.
Speaker 29: Today, everybody loved that song you do Yes, I missed the Giant Mission Bagels.
Speaker 4: Vicky Palladino loved it, and a lot of folks loved it. Rio's out in Jersey. Everybody loved it. Lou is killing it today, but he does it every day. Vicky was like, Wow, I heard Bob Sieger today. Damn right, you did. Because fire is our theme fire fire down below, Yeah, which is what happens to women when Justin walks the streets. Whoa, Oh, that's actually a company. Now that is a comment. It doesn't really happen. Probably happens more with me. But I think Daniel's listening. Well, La will take a short break.
Speaker 6: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Craig Carton, and he was talking to his co host on w f AN Afternoons and he said, you know, the lowest point for him he was in prison was I guess he got a radio or something one day and he put it on and he was listening to Boomer and Geo. I guess do the morning show with the fan where he was so successful, and it hit him like a Mike Tyson Wright. But I'm so proud of Craig because he is, first of all, he is a great talent and a super guy. He's doing a great job again at wf A N and now he's going to add OutKick. You know we've got Balley Gaines on this show quite a bit. Tommy larn I've become very very close with Klay Travis. He started OutKick dot Com. I know Dan Dakich, he's a big star right there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: He had Craig gone last week, so here he is w A N and OutKick dot Com. My dear friend, Craig Carton, Craig, good morning, buddy, how.
Speaker 27: Are you, Oh, Sydney is so nice to talk to you on in August morning in New York City.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 27: Buddy's into a trouble today? Mean today? What we got going out today?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sure I got into trouble today. I have called out about one hundred people. I'm very angry with the City Council speaker Julie Menning. I just don't understand why these politicians and listen again, you want to trouble which is good. Why these politicians think they can speak on behalf of victims, of the families of the victims of nine to eleven. There is nothing obligatory about the mayor's position that has to put him at ground zero. Nothing. He's got to balance the budget, he's got it won the police department, He's got responsibilities as mayor. And just because every mayor has shown up before since Rudy, that doesn't mean this guy gets a chance to come. Not every mayor, not any mayor has been friendly with people who said we deserve nine eleven. So the fact that these politicians are speaking on behalf of the families, Craig, that's not okay with me.
Speaker 27: No, nor should it be if the family should speak on behalf of the families, nobody else. I do think the Mayor of New York City in most years should be at an event like this the somber memory of twenty five years ago. But I also think there needs to be the respect of the wishes of the families of the victims as well. So it's definitely a tough needle to thread, because if the Mayor of New York City doesn't go, it's going to be criticized for being disrespectful and not honoring the memory. But in this case, because of the uniqueness of our current mayor, I think you also have to show some respect for the families. But as probably I mean not also one hundred percent of the family. So it's definitely it's tough needle to thread.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably about ninety percent. You're right, those other ten percent of lunatics. I do want to get the outcake because I do love their stuff. And again, Clay and I talk on a weekly basis. This is perfect for you. I'm really excited for you. I'm willing am and I saw your interview with Dan Dakiche last week, So tell me about this. No gig Craig Courton, it's big time stuff.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 27: Well, look, obviously being under the Fox News umbrella is a home run for anybody, myself included, although I've ever met Clay Travis, have been a fan of his, and you know, Bobby Burke, and you know, as you said, Riley Gaines and Tommy and all of the really talented people that broadcast under the out Kick umbrella. Look, it's an extension of what I did after I left FS one. I worked for Redsie Ventures, another subsidiary of Fox, and had great success with The Craig Carton Show, which was more of a national sports last culture show. So the fact that they thought that content I was providing there worked for out checks as they relaunched Our Chicks Now, was something that was too good for you to pass up. So September eight three start. I know what they said in the press release, it's gonna be Monday, Wednesday, Friday. We'll probably get to that, but I got too much to say. Said so I think the first month it's gonna be five days a week, five.
Speaker 4: Days a week. I love it. It should be. He does a lot to say. I mean, I went to you a Twitter account because I listen to a show still. But I went to your Twitter account and it went from everything from congratulations Bayone, New Jersey. That's right, let's go, let's start right there. How about Bayone, New Jersey.
Speaker 27: Yeah, and the kidder and Cone, who's supposed to be the best player on the team. Last night in the first round of the Little League World Series ends on a walk off the dead center. That's the Bayone spirit.
Speaker 4: Baby, Come on, I love Bayone. I well, my dad was alive and his officers were in Jersey City. We used to go through the Holland Tunnel, but we took the Bayone Bridge money many times home and he had this favorite Italian deli and I forgot the name. I feel terrible, but man, they made good sandwiches. Craig, You're playing a.
Speaker 27: Place called Piccolos, But I can say the last time I physically was was in Bayone.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 27: Bayone has this hidden gem of a golf course there. Okay, it's called Bayone, right, and it's like a link style golf course. It's very haughty, toddy and bougie, but it's gorgeous. She's CEO Downtown Manhattan from some of the holes. So the last time I played golf there. I'm playing golf among other people with the guy who's at the time Tiger Woods, a state manager who's a very close friend of mine. Okay, and I'm playing with my other friend, Vincenzo, the tailor, right, and I were about three or four holes in and somebody makes the mistake back then of telling me that there's a helipad on the grounds of Bayone Golf Club. Well back then, when I was being a knucklehead and gambling, that's all I needed to hear. Within thirty five minutes of the helicopter, we're driving the golf carts to the helipad. I told the guys, your golf rounds just ended, and we round up in mohegan Sun an hour later.
Speaker 4: Oh, mohegan Son, not ac there you go. That is a great story. Now tell me the Piccolos Deli in Bayonne. Do they make a better sandwich than a place that now has a sandwich named after you? But mine is coming this week. I've been told Tollerco's something like that.
Speaker 27: Tarisio Celcius. By the way, I think Piccolo's is maybe in Hobok in New Jersey State. But I just saw a name that I knew, so Hilario's is the it's not even debatable, the greatest delicatessen in the state of New Jersey, and maybe beyond it's the greatest cheese seake I've ever had. Wow, I have three sandwiches named after me there.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 27: Did get a phone call from Eric, the owner that they were getting into business with one Sydney Rosenberg, And I said, what would be on sid rozenberg sandwich? Does he go classic Jewish fair? And I was homemade forstami and cornbyf Is he a fried baloney guy? And then a dog on me? Sid may his bones in the Great Bow of Brooklyn. So you're either going some kind of roast pork connection. But then I thought maybe she doesn't eat pork anymore. I don't know. And then I figured you probably went some combination of a calibrated, say Italian sandwich.
Speaker 4: What do you got, well, believe it or not. I do eat pork and I do eat ham, even though I'm the king of bold Jews and people tend to describe me as a ham. So I'm gonna throw this ham on your sandwich too, Craigie. But there will be ham on the said Rosenberg. Sandwich. I don't know what else is on the provolone, all kinds of peppers, and I haven't seen the other complete run down yet. I haven't been that involved.
Speaker 27: Are you talking like American boiled like Virginia Ham? Or are we going with some type of Italian I ported ham?
Speaker 4: You know I saw this more of you one time. It was called Mister Mom with Michael Keaton. Was a great movie.
Speaker 27: Even when you're home, you're not home, that's right.
Speaker 4: And he went shopping one day, food shopping, and he wanted to buy cheese. He said, I want to buy some cheese, and they said Swiss cheese, American cheese, pub alone cheese or got he goes, I forget about the cheese. I want to buy some ham, maple ham, smoked ham. But like you just said, just now, and he got to the point we didn't buy anything because there were too many choices.
Speaker 27: So didn't you boy that you know there, sid Roosevelt, Saldwich should.
Speaker 4: Be Yeah, it should be make your own, make your own. That's I love that.
Speaker 17: You know what, clug, what comes on the rose? What do you want?
Speaker 4: Call Eric right now and tell him that that is the best idea I've heard yet. Sorry, Joe stands on going with H with Craig's idea, H, you also said in your Twitter account, and I agree with you because I was knee deep in the WNBA story. I had klay Travis on you offered the Las Vegas A says ten million dollars, and you offered to pay a couple of million to the some boys high school team. And I was okay with it until I started seeing Royce White and us can't or now from me. The WNBA has officially jumped the shock. And I love Sophy Cunningham. I love her, but I can't even talk about it anymore. What about you?
Speaker 27: Yeah, I'm not sure if people talk about it in the first place. It's become a reality show. You know, you noticed that it's never about basketball. It's never which's never a big story that you know, you me at out kick Fox News, anyone says, hey, you see that great Fever game last night. It's like I'm waiting for Snookie to dunk. You know, at this point, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, the best the best thing, the best thing you get is somebody literally literally committing attempted murder against Caitlin Clark. That's it.
Speaker 27: Yeah, but and again, every storyline is non basketball and for and the thing I'll never understand, I think I understand why it's happened. I'll never understand why it was allowed to happen. They were handed the Golden Goose and Kaylen Clark a few years ago, and they've done everything in their power to destroy what she brought to the league, which was eyeballs money. Like these ladies were traveling on Spirit airlines a year and a half ago. Now they get Now they get to fly on your private jets. That's because of Kayln Clark, eyeballs on games, Kayl and Clark soul that arenas Kayl and Clark. And for some reason they just keep wanting to kill the Golden Goose, which I don't quite get. But it's besides show. Now, well, nobody ever cared about the WNBA to begin with, and I can defend that by ratings and attendance and the fact they had a loss again billion dollars was underwritten by the NBA. Sin's dis inception, right, and now the only thing we talk about is you know, a grown man from the NBA trying to point out the lunacy of the fact that the w NBA doesn't know what a woman is, you know, to point out on the hypocrisy of the people that go again, so Sophe Cunningham said, and it's just it's a clown show now, and it's unfortunate because it's you know, the wackos probably represent a minority of the people involved in the sport, but they're dominating the conversation about that.
Speaker 4: Ah, you just hit on something. It's the same thing in everyday society politics, right, the wackos DSA. They don't represent every Democrats only not independent Republicans. But that's all we talk about. We also only talk about transgenders. They are less than one percent of the people. Or the gay people who happen to love they're about two percent of the people. We spend our time talking about, whether it's sports or politics, culture, about the minorities. We never talk about the big issues, like, here's a big issue. Why is Lebron James on thirty four nationally televised games this year?
Speaker 27: By the way, great questions because there are the cities are on the same amount of games nationally televised as our New York knick Bokers, who are world champions. Damn it.
Speaker 4: Come on. Yeah. No, I know though, but listen, my daughter is now going to you, penn law Ave. I'm so proud of her, and I know your kids are friends with Davia two, and I went to take her to school a couple of weeks ago, and every store in Pennsylvania has a T shirt with the five of them on it, you know, to all Embid and Maxie and Jaylen Brown and James. So with the Eagles getting ready to play there pumped up about the seventy six ers one more talking about the Eagles. They saw this tweet too. You got a great titter account. You watch one quarter of Jet football without Gino Smith exhibition game on Friday night, and you're convinced the Jets are going back to the super Bowl.
Speaker 17: This is all your baby.
Speaker 27: Because it's so funny. It's a dopey, meaningless preseason game. And the New York Jets come out of the gates where they twelve play sixty two yard drive that does not end in a touchdown, by the way, never does then with a field goal, and I say to myself and my kids sitting next to me, that's the best drive I've seen from the Jets in damn near a decade seventeen and l let's go well.
Speaker 4: On a serious note, though a lot of Jet bands up in the go on last week, they do want to see more from this rookie Clemson quarterback Kate club Nick, because obviously Gino Smith is not the future. Do you like what you're sawing? Froddy?
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 27: Look, I'll say this, for a kid that wasn't all that great at Clemson, he was confident for sure. I don't think the game was too much for him. You know, if he plays a football game this year, the season wins South. And I'm not a Geno Smith guy by any stretch of the imagination, but Gino Smith has had a couple of four thousand yard seasons, you know. The New York Jets have only had one. And believe it or not, I know it's a crazy trivia question which I know you know the answer to because you're a sports savant, which or your audience may not remember or know that about you.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 27: No, you need to just wake up. You're doing brilliant political talk. You're you're you're crazy with sports.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 27: But the New York Jets have only had one four thousand yard passer in the franchise's history, and his name was Joe Namath.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 27: Yeah, so Gino Smith's donned twice. Now, I don't think that they're gonna win thirteen games. I don't think they're win the Super Bowl. But I will tell you this about our beloved Jets. Whatever their record is, this will be the best offense we've seen in a long time.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 27: Town on offense, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a big statement. Okay, last one will let you run. This is the great Craig Carton Afternoons on w end Now starts working September eighth at OutKick dot com. What a good edition for them. Craig's an amazing talent. He will he is be at the Yankee game on.
Speaker 27: You way, it's going to be. It's the Craig Carton Show podcast on OutKick And let's subscribe YouTube, you know, social media. Let's get this thing going.
Speaker 4: Craig Carton Podcast at outkicksubscribe today. I'll be without friend Wendy Levine. On Saturday. We're holding a charity event. Danielle and I inspired by us son Gabriel who loves you too what he does. So the Yankees will take on Toronto or raising all kinds of good money. But you know, look, they had to put freedback on the iel this week, but with don't came back, and they're getting a little more offense lately, not a lot, not a lot, but a little more. But I'm looking around the American League. I don't know. I still think the Yanks. I know they're five or six back from Tampa Bay, but I still think the Yanks have as good a chance as any team in the American League to go to the World Series.
Speaker 27: Do you well, because only because they've got the best pitching staff, and that's not quite close, but you're gonna it's gonna be if the Yankees make any kind of run, let's even say, to the Aocs, and then beyond that to the World Series, it is gonna be nerve wracking, edge of your seat playoffs baseball, because their offense just does not score enough runs tends to blow people out. I asked the Manuel Barbarino. Krudio does the Yankee stuff for us here at the Fan, does a great job on the radio. If you had to take a guess, when the when the Yankees have six hits, six pray about run scored. When the Yankees can put together six hits or more in a game, they are forty games over five hundred.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 27: Okay, And the problem with that is that they've had about forty games this year in which they've had five hits or less.
Speaker 4: Oh boys, and that's you.
Speaker 27: Know, Judge coming back is great if he's Aaron Judge. Cody Bellinger coming back is great if he's Tody Bellinger, and he hasn't been all year. So I think there's the hope of maybe the offense does turn around some point mid September, but their pitching staffs too good for them not to have a chance to win every series and get ready for a lot of two to one, three two type games, which you know, I love the opjecitive sports. I hate blowouts. So for somebody like me, Yankee playoff baseball should be pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should be pretty exciting. One more time, Craig go on the way out. But folks that don't want to subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 27: With you, I'm gonna set with you because unwinningly, I don't blame you for this. Won't be clear. This is not like me attacking you or taking a shot at you. Sure, but your new relationship with r Levine, Alantroz and the Yankees has really negatively impacted me and my family.
Speaker 4: That's true. Well, that's true here.
Speaker 17: You know what me.
Speaker 27: Hey guys, I'm gonna make my annual visit with my family Yankees Red Sox August twenty eighth. All on, we have to check Sid might be coming that jab and I go Sid, Oh my god, listen.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to tell you this. This is a true story. I swear to you. But I mentioned you about not the last game I went to the one before that. I go to so many games and they treat me like like I'm Trump and I walk in and I mentioned you, and I swear don't be mad. Craig Andy Levine responded with you ready for this?
Speaker 27: Yep? Who By the way, I checked him two days ago and I got the old new phone.
Speaker 4: Who is this?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 4: He loves you, hey, he loves you. Everybody loves you. Listen, Craigie, you have will you become the greatest sports guy in this town. And now you've got a big national gig without kick two and that's successive pox sports too, So man, you're just you're killing it, and I love it.
Speaker 27: I think get too rich and one of the great things about what we're going to do without kick Down, I'm really excited for. I love doing I love interviewing people, and on the radio, we don't do a ton of them. Your show is very unique, I think in that regard where you do so many really awesome interviews with you know, all the heavy hitters and powermakers in politics. So giving me a chance to long form interviews I'm excited for. And I have to say this, the last thing your audience should know is once again you stabbing me in the back. Instead of being inducted in a month and a half or so to the New York Radio Hall of Fame, well deserved. I got in first support. Yes you did, but nice to have you joined me in there and said, and I discussed the possibility of maybe I would even go up there and introduce it. I think he gets in duct sears like, that's a great idea, Craigi, would you do it? I said yes? And then two weeks later I see a video of President Trump introducing you in a recorded video, and I go once again, once again, thanks Craig, No thanks, Craig. And now I'm out just like that.
Speaker 4: Well you're not out yet. I mean I've had the same conversation with my buddy Lulu Pino. I haven't really made that decision totally. I mean, yads, are you're out? Of course? It's President Trump, but you know I'm out.
Speaker 27: By the way, it's the next seat at your table. Tell you to bring his wife.
Speaker 17: It's so good.
Speaker 4: You better be there. I know he does. You know MJ. She's lovely. We love MJ. But you better be there, no matter what, Craig, whether you introduce me or not, you better be there. I'm so happy for you. OutKick dot Com. September the eighth, The Craig Carton Podcast Afternoons on WA and the Great Craig Carton. Craig, that was hilarious.
Speaker 27: It's a pleasure. And congrats to your beautiful daughter for U. And I'm sure that's exciting for you guys.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 27: We're in Philly a decent amount, so hopefully we'll bump into her, all right.
Speaker 4: Craigie, you're the best. You really are amazing, great talent. Thank you, Craig. Craig Carton right there on sitting Friends, in the Morning, Sid and.
Speaker 6: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: His amazing podcast Everyone's great. I mean it. I'm not just patronizing Bill. His podcast Will Do It Live is really great. And what a writer. Skuy of the book on the Presidency Evil and he's got a new book coming out around Daniell's birthday late September, having visited almost ninety countries. I believe the United States offers more opportunity than any other. But I'm not a blind patriot, a person who evaluates life emotionally. I scrutinize, criticize, sometimes lionize. Out of that comes a vivid truth. We Americans need to get better. The book is confronting America what has to change? Bill and Josh Hammer. I just got it yesterday. I'm gonna read it today. I'm being honest.
Speaker 27: Bill.
Speaker 4: Looks like an amazing book.
Speaker 17: Well, thank you, Sid, I appreciate it. I've sent it out to I don't know, maybe a dozen people that I felt would actually read the book, and then a couple of people that I sent over people to read it to them. So it looks like it's going to open fairly big. You know, advanced sales we get it's like the movies, and it's a book that basically is going to tee you off, and you know people are going to get upset, which is okay, but we researched it very thoroughly. And then there's a bunch of personal beefs in the book, people who have done me wrong and people who had done things that have hurt the country. Everyone is named everyone. There's no well, I can't tell you who it is.
Speaker 4: Right, it's even on the it's even on the jacket cover from Donald Trump, Barack Obama, the Clinton's, the Bushes, Paul McCartney, Clinton Eastwood, Jack Nicholson, Peter Jennings, Dan Rather, Mike Wallace, Barbara Walters. I can't read to read this freaking thing. I can't wait.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean there's a lot in there, and I'm glad I was able to get it down before you know, whatever happened is gonna happen. Yeah, but we did need to get better as a country. And it distresses me to see how much angst and hatred and suspicion and all of that. You know, I'll just give you one example. This really bothered me. So this guy something in Reno Visenna and Georgia. He attacks Trump and you would expect him to do that. Okay, he's going to do that, but then he goes after a woman named Natalie Harp. Yeah, and thirty five year old wore a very nice woman. I've dealt with her for six years, yep, and not a political woman sense that. Yeah, she has a history conservative, but it's not going out there trying to influence a slash or anything like that. This us off implies that there's an affair, you know, really gutter snipe stuff.
Speaker 4: Which I gotta tell you was furthered last night by the repulsive woman filling in for Jimmy Kimmel Rosie O'Donnell. She did a joke on that last night.
Speaker 17: Trump and Hart sure, and and I harkenhim back to when Barack Obama was being hammered by people who said he wasn't born in America. Well, I broke that story that he was because I got the two newspapers in Honolulu who printed the birth announcement on the same day, and we get the original copy, and I just don't this isn't a partisan play if I see something that's not true. But this guy in Georgia and it made social media headline. I said, I'd rather vote for Putin, okay, because this guy is such a gutter snipe. He's such a smear merchant. He doesn't care who he hurts. And I know Jojia is an interesting state. But how you how you pull a lever for a guy like that, I don't know. But the left wing media had any problem with it, because that's what I talked to Cunwall about last night. I talked to you, I said, look, what are you doing? Is what about as well? Trump goes no, we're not talking about Trump. We're talking about a patriotic, thirty five year old woman making a living, and this guy goes in and makes these implications about her, and then it's picked up all over social media and she becomes an object of derision and this is okay, well Trump dog it so wide.
Speaker 4: Enough of that.
Speaker 17: You're talking about John so he does.
Speaker 4: I know you like him, and it's a good segment when you're on with him, because you do tend to take the audience, which believes a lot of the garbage that Chris puts out there, and you correct it. But for example, I saw a clip of him this morning. I couldn't even watch it for some reason. Yeah, Jamel hill On. Now, Jamel hill is a racist. She worked at the ESPN for many years. She's not the Atlantic. All she does is back the black athlete or person and kill the white person. So here's stephen A. Smith, who's been very good to Chris Como, by the way, and stephen A comes out and he is critical critical of people like Jasmine Crockett he should be, maybe Joy Reid he should be, and people like Jamel Hill on Chris Cuomo's show, and this idiot who pulled the fire alarm, Jamal Bowman. They're yelling and screaming. How stephen A Smith should never ever ever criticize a black woman, especially with Sean Hannity on Fox News. What kind of garbage is that?
Speaker 17: Look? I like the concept of three Americans with Croomo and stephen A. Okay, and it's a whole dude. When we're on together, all three of us, it's a totally different dynamic. And I understand where Cromo's coming from. I don't object to him having an opinion about anything, all right. I never object to that, and that you'll see that in confronting the America the book. I don't object to your opinion. Now, if you're a Jamel Hill and you're trying to hurt people because their skin color is different than yours, I'll object to that, right, But I'm not objecting to well, I think so and so is a good politician, or i've seen so and so should be elected. I'm not doing that, okay. And Cuomo stays on that side of the line, all right. He doesn't go into this in fact that he didn't attack the situation, but he didn't attack us off. He gave us off a pass. And I'm going no, and he goes, well, you have to because I said I am consistent. All right. If somebody says Obama was born in Kenya and I know he wasn't, I'm gonna say it right, okay, And that's it, And that's the way it all should be done. You should be breaking down trying to hurt people. That's the bottom line. They try to hurt people, all right, personally their they're families that go after them. At that level. There's no reason that a Natalie Harp should be the put in a position where people are mocking her because she's working at the White House or an Indian window about her. That's wrong and Cloma did not do that. He did not do that, I want to be very very clear. But he didn't hammer us off and that was where we got into it. So you know, look, I put myself up as a white Knight sometime and I'm not I make mistakes like everybody else, but I'm not in the business to hurt anyone unless they're hurting you. Okay, that's the caveat. But more and more learn more in this country, and this is one of the things that has to change. We are accepting barbaric behavior. We're accepting it, and we shouldn't be a collective nation. Shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, I agree with that statement. That's right. But here comes the hart part, billow Ley, how do you change it?
Speaker 17: Come out? So when I rather vote for poutin than also everybody knows I'm not okay, but I did it to get deadline right, all right? And well, now, if you're more Wigan others than is voting for good okay. You know we have to be in the media and you do it too, and you you're one of the best at it.
Speaker 4: We just get it.
Speaker 31: We have to get attention to the cause, right, Okay, So if something is wrong, if you're anti Semitic and you're going out trying to hurt Jews, we.
Speaker 17: Have to bring attention to that. And the way you do that is to make a provocative statement like you know, putin.
Speaker 4: Right or in my case, on my case and I've been uh banned from Fox News not forever, not forever, call him I'm down a terrorist that that grabs people.
Speaker 17: I never call him a terrorist.
Speaker 4: I call him a communist, right, I know that that's easier, right, So they're both true, though they're both true, But that's fine. He is a communist. I don't know asue with that, but you know, I was told just call him a terrorist sympathizer. I'm not doing that because I have a different definition. Listen, if he can redefine the word rape, which he has, if he can redefine the word anti Semitism, which he has, I could redefine terrorists. In my opinion, you don't got to wear an explosive vest. You don't got to shoot somebody when you share the ideology, when you're friendly with them, when you honor them, when you are one of them, you're a terrorist. So I'm not going to apologize. I never did. And if it means I got to spend six months away from Box News, I don't want to do that. I love Box News, I do. I mean, you know, I enjoy going on their programs and it's the only thing I watch outside of you. But I'm not going to apologize for saying something that I meant then and I still mean today.
Speaker 17: And that's good. That's why you're number one in New York because people might not agree with you, but they know that you are speaking from a place. Will you really believe it?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 17: I can't tell you how many broadcasters same as people. I mentioned two of them, Anderson Cooper and Jane Pauley. They're mentioned in Confronting America. I can't tell you how many of these people to work of the money yep, Okay, So they walk in whatever agency hires, and the agency looks at them and goes, is what we want you to do? I mean, if Rosie o'donald came out and substituted for Kim O and said, you know, I don't think Donald truys really wrong on everything, she never go back.
Speaker 4: He'll never be back.
Speaker 17: There's no way she goes back.
Speaker 26: No.
Speaker 17: So there is all of all of that money involved with it. But the most important thing that you asked the question in the beginning of the interview, what can we do about it? We have to start to call people out.
Speaker 28: Look.
Speaker 17: I wrote a column it's on Billoreilly dot com about when I went to school. This is fifty five years that my parents drove me to Maris College in Begepsie, New York and pretty much threw me out the window. We'll see in four years. Okay, yeah, I have seen I don't think I've ever seen two human beings more overjoyed than when my used car door opened and there I was. We'll have a good dim at college now, and then you're on your own, on your own. Okay, there's no mommy, no daddy, nobody in the college. Look at you twice Now at the University of Michigan, you don't even get a grade if you're a freshman because oh, there's too much mental health crisis. Well, don't accept somebody who's a nut. What are you doing? Yeah, the person's a loon, and then you know, what are you doing? So there's no grade for the first for the freshman year.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's not the only my whole column I said, this is what is developing the soft mentality in America. Terrible where all over the world, including Iran and China, people laughing at us. We're soft. Okay, ohly, I can't have a gray. I gudee. I give you an half just for whining. Yeah, okay, And that is absolutely It's not just the University of Michigan. It's a lot of college in California. It's coming in New York. You wait and see, you wait and see. No, we can't get gray. Oh no, oh no. And when this kind of stuff that erodes the culture, you know what, do we want a country a weakling?
Speaker 4: I mean that really started Bill and you know this better than me with Obama where that the mentality was. And I can't stand this. Everyone gets a trophy. What do you mean? Everyone gets a trophy? Now the stars get the trophy, but everyone gets a trophy. That's really been America since Obama.
Speaker 17: I think, Look, Barack Obama was a down the line liberal, and I'm obviously right about him. In this book has had a bunch of interactions with mister Obama. One of them was unbelievable and involved Paul McCartney and Bono. It was incredible. Okay, way do you read this story? All right, he's a down the line liberal guy and he doesn't deviate out of that. How many times have you heard Barack Obama go against the liberal orthodoxy? Never?
Speaker 4: Never, never, no, all right, and there are.
Speaker 17: Obviously conservatives on the same plane.
Speaker 27: There's never going again.
Speaker 17: You know, they're just not all right. Miss McCollum's the greatest guy in the world.
Speaker 27: No, he's not.
Speaker 17: Okay, So what my job is and it's amazing when I said, fifty five years ago my parents dumped me off at Poughkeepsie where it was one hundred and twenty degrees. I thought I was in Saudi Arabia. I can't tell you the appenhy level at that college was like, who are you? Oh, you got a room on the eighteen four? Are you going to kill the rats before I get in there? You know? It was it was Faber remember animal House. This was Fabor College. But it served me well because I was a working class kid from a eleven town. I had to, you know, get a little bit bigger view of the world. Now I was in with all other working class kids. Okay, but a lot of them didn't make it, and there was no we're not giving you grades. It was none of that. No, it was like you passed you. You know, it was eight and a half.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 17: Anyway, Look, my job now as an elder statesman, and I can't even believe I'm in that category where I am.
Speaker 4: Well, you said it, I didn't. You said that, right?
Speaker 17: My job now is to point out to listeners on WABC people watch my program, newstation, whatever it may be, to point out this guy this is hurting the country.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's my job. Yeah. You have the experience and you've seen it all again traveling over ninety countries. This is going to be an amazing book. Bill O'Reilly and Josh Hammer, who's the sweet guy like him too? Confronting America? What has to change? This was a hysterical conversation. I can't wait to read this book now, specifically the Obama McCartney bono chapter. So I think a lot of us are in for a big treat. What is the exact date again, Bill, The book comes.
Speaker 17: Out September fifteenth.
Speaker 4: September fifteenth, which is coming very very quickly.
Speaker 17: Billy will get pre order on bill O'Reilly dot com. We'll get it to you first. But it's going to a gender a lot of conversational because there's not a predictable down the line conservative versus liberal book. It's not it's this person's a rat.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love that. I love that. So you've got them, You've got from the You've got from the Killing series. So the Confronting series. You've confronted presidents, You've confronted evil, and now you're confronting America.
Speaker 26: I like that.
Speaker 17: Well, look, I'm fifty years plus in the business, you know, so I think I've earned the right to do it. And I think that my observations. I don't expect everybody agree with everything. And I say that on the cover of the book. Books are going to tee you off because I'm going to go into you know, things that you think are true but they're not true, all right, And but I want people to to but I want them to do a good natured I want them to you know. I know I'll get attacked, but I'll attack right back. I'm like you, you and I. One of the reasons I were friends is that where sympatic. I gonna take any bs or anybody. No, no, okay no, I mean if you're going to do something bad, Rosenberg and O'Reilly, you're going to call you out of it.
Speaker 4: Bottom line for a long day.
Speaker 17: That's why you're you and I are most successful because it's me, weasels in the world. We got enough weasels. We need people who are going to stand up and then very very specific and say this is wrong. This is how we gotta fix it.
Speaker 4: Bill o'reiley, I love you. I couldn't love you more than I do. You're a great, great guest. That's with the guide too. I'm really going to love you as a person, and this book looks amazing. Confronting America. Thank you for this great twenty plus minutes. We'll do it again next week of the absolute best. Thank you, Adam, he said, come on, thank you, Bill O'Reilly and Josh Hammer Confronting America. What has to change? I compel you, Sid and.
Speaker 6: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Big keynote speaker and not the families of the victims. We lost. How many firefighters that day? Three hundred and forty three some huge number of these amazing people. I love biofighters. Not about them on the ninth or the tenth. It's about the mayor and the I guess the commissioner of the fire department, that lady Lily, I forget how last name. It doesn't matter to me. So whether it's nine to eleven, he's going to be there. And again, when you have officials like Julie Mennen saying he should be there, what are you talking about? Why? Why? Well, every mayor has done it, well, every mayor, even the lous he built the Blasio did not friends who said America deserved nine eleven. It's not his job. That's not part of his job. In the job description, you must be a crown zero nine to eleven. Now, you got to balance the budget, you gotta run the police department, you gotta do all these things. Don't have to be there that day just because other mayors have done it. What does that mean other mayors that love this city? Sure, wod you Giuliani should be there. That's it, that's it. The Blasio is a moron. It's amazing to me that people bring Bill de Blasio on TV. Hammra does it and radio for what I mean seriously, the guy was a horrendous mayor for eight years. Awful, horrendous. What do you bring them on to talk about? What is he giving you his expertise on Bill Deblasio, I hear him on the radio station. I go what They put him on Fox News Sean Hannity put him on what are you doing why? Because he was a mayor of I mean, just because you have a title doesn't mean you not a complete jerk off. Bill Deblasio is a complete jerk off. Oh my god, I gotta go. Dennis Mica Lynch is coming up and he's just gonna hammer everybody, and I love that. I love this guy.
Speaker 6: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: We love Dennis Michael Lynch. I play this stuff on this show quite a bit. He's great, real American, still has a five P one six area code, but living in the luxury of South Florida. The great Dennis Michael Lynch. Dennis, welcome to Sitting Friends in the Morning for the first time. Great to have you said.
Speaker 28: I'll tell you you know, as a New Yorker for fifty of my fifty seven years, I was on hold waiting to come on here and listening to the traffic report and saying two things to myself, A, I don't miss that, and the I wonder if the traffic is now because of people on prayer rugs in the middle of the street.
Speaker 4: You know, you say that hamp chokingly, but I watch your videos all the time on Instagram, and you are relentless when it comes to this stuff.
Speaker 27: As I am.
Speaker 4: I've been out here every day on this radio show for hours a day, doing all I can to keep the mayor away from that sacred site ground zero on nine to eleven. But you talk about even bigger than New York and Ground zero, this invasion this country, Mosques popping up everywhere, and invasion from the Muslims and the radical Islam. That's a work basing Dennis Michael Lynch.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 28: Look, I lived nine to eleven in the sense that I ran from the buildings, so I saw my fellow Americans of all colors jump because that was the lesser of two deaths. And so that has stuck with me for my entire life. You could put me in Florida, but I'm still there at nine to eleven every single day. And so what I did early on is I changed my career, was doing very well in the computer business, and I went into making films because I was so passionate about it. And early on I used to complain a lot about the illegal aliens coming across the border. I was called a racist, and it turned out to be that it became the biggest problem in this country's in this country's face. Years ago I started complaining about the legal immigration because I saw what was happening. I was called a racist again. I did Dearborn videos before Dearborn became to it Dearborn. And now take a look at your city. Twenty five years later. We've got a Muslim terrorist sympathizer running the show and it's only going to get worsted.
Speaker 4: Hard to believe, you know that talking about Dearborn Michigan, that the pan Am flight that was bombed over Lockerbie, Scotland actually had tentacles in Dearborn Michigan. We're talking late nineteen eighty So you were right there, Dennis Michael Lynch, before anybody else. So I'd ask you this because I love you, Soda City, and really thousands, if not millions of others, why do you think you've gained this much.
Speaker 28: Popularity because I'm not afraid to say what needs to be said. You know, at the end of the day, look, there is a place for prayer five times a day, and it's not here. And the reason why I say that is because in the Quran, you, sid and myself and every listener is the infidel. And so when you've got a religion, if you want to call it that swearing that you are going to die, you're going to be killed because you're a non believer. That's not a religion, that's a cult.
Speaker 4: So you just said it. Because if you disagree with Christianity, the Bible is not going to take go kill them. If you you disagree with Judaism, the Torah is not going to say go kill them. But you just pointed it out. If you disagree with these people Muslims, Oh, they want to call them radicalism, What if you want to call them? They say, go kill them?
Speaker 28: Right, Look, Christianity is what I know. It's built on telling the truths. You're told not to lie, it's a sin. But in the Muslim face, lying is okay. A form oft to akia is that you can lie all day long. If you're pushing forward the Quran if you're pushing forward Allah, and you know, they'll sit there and tell you that there's seventy two virgins waiting for all them up in heaven.
Speaker 17: But this is the same Relationshi.
Speaker 4: But all those virgins look like Rose o'donald, Just so you know, look ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 28: Yeah, but I don't even know if they look like I mean, look, how can you sit there? They make their women cover their faces. Women are treated like a second class citizen in that religion. So I look at it and I see it as being antithetical to the United States of America's long term goal, which is freedom for everybody. They want to take over. They want to take over. And honestly, Sid, we could talk about this another time you have me back. You know, there's a lot of anti jew commentary all over the place. Tucker Calson leads the brigade, and I know where that came from. That came from the Islamic world, in the Muslim Brotherhood, because they figured out the blue print. They figured out you don't take America from bombing planes into buildings. You take it over from within. And the greatest thing they had to do was they to disrupt the great relationship between Israel and the United States in order to do that. This is a blueprint. It dates back to nineteen ninety one when the Muslim Brotherhood had a whole doctrine made from taking over the United States from within. I know this topic better than almost anybody, and so I'm going to continue to fight for the rest of my life to ensure that my kids and my grandkids, and your kids and your grandkids aren't sitting there being victimized to some Islamic nut who's running this country. Because that's what's going to happen twenty thirty years from now. Said, if we stop fighting, you're going to see the President of the United States want to change this to the United States of Islam.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Dennis, I hope you're wrong, but I hate to say it. It looks as though we are trending. You're going to be right then finals sixty seconds we got it run. But I want you to come back next week. Is you're not great? You live in a great state. My friend Wandy Fine beat Ju Hayter Blzarian Byron Donald's looks like Corona. Nice little string here a free consecutive Republican governors with Rick Scott, Ron DeSantis and Byron a couple of scary wins. Angie Nixon's a bit scary, very scary. But for the most part, your state does it right? Why?
Speaker 28: Well, First of all, our state is the only state in the country where I think conservatism really shines bright. I mean in the way that New York and California are, you know, haven's for the blue. We are a haven for the red, and we're based on freedom. I'm not a big Byron Donald's fan. I didn't vote for him in the primary, but I will support them now because the alternative of having a Democrat try to destroy this state ain't gonna happen. But when you allow people to live free and you don't tell them what they need to do every two seconds, what you get is you get Florida. And it is the greatest experience of my life being here. And I would tell everybody in New York that if you're unhappy there, We've got place for you here. We need more conservatism and more conservatives in this state.
Speaker 4: I'll be back. I was in Boca for sixteen years. Tennis, Michael Lynch, You're a hero. I love you, My friends, and Flauida love you. You will be a regular on this program. You really have a set of balls and you know what you're talking about too, Dennis, So thank you for hopping on today. Let's do it again next week.
Speaker 28: Sound good, buddy, Thanks brother, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: God bless you, Dennis Michael Lynch right there on SID and Friends in the Morning. And if you don't love that guy, you don't love America.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sit in Friends in the Morning. You can hear SID and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 6: Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here.