Speaker 1: Warning, the Root, the Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: What time is it? It's time war war.
Speaker 1: Here's your host.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots.
Speaker 3: All right, we're on ALU. Welcome back.
Speaker 4: Another week, another week to hit the liberals otherwise known as communists. Big news of the week, of course, Senator Lindsey Graham dropping dead not a good thing. It's funny because there's really a couple of scenarios out there. Number one, that he died because he got poisoned visiting Ukraine. Something happened, the Russians poisoned him, the Iranians poison him.
Speaker 3: Someone poison him.
Speaker 4: There's a few nut jobs out there who claim he was killed in Ukraine. And the whole thing about the whole story is a lie about calling nine one one and dying in his home here in the United States. So that would be stare at number two and I don't believe that for a second. That's ridiculous conspiracy talk. And then number three is that, look, he's a seventy one year old man. His father died of a heart attack. He died of heart problems, pretty normal stuff. Number four's he was on long plane ride, like fourteen hours back from the Ukraine. He died the next day sitting in one place. That could cause problems for especially for an older man.
Speaker 5: But one person, but.
Speaker 4: Wayne Rood is saying this is related to the COVID vaccine. I'm telling you it's related to the COVID vaccine, and it's just another sudden death.
Speaker 3: Whenever you hear those.
Speaker 4: Words died suddenly, out of the blue, never sick, no one ever heard he had a problem and then died suddenly. You could bet it's the COVID vaccine. Do I know that for a fact? I know for a fact he took the code vaccine. He bragged about it online. He did a video where he showed himself getting the vaccine and he urged everyone to get the vaccine like he did.
Speaker 3: So we know he got the vaccine.
Speaker 4: And then on the same weekend we hear Sam O'Neill dies the famous actor from Australia and New Zealand. Great actor. I always enjoyed watching Sam O'Neill and he always seemed like a good guy. But you cannot work in the Hollywood on any movie set without getting the COVID vaccine in every booster. And he lived in New Zealand, where there're zelots for the vaccine. Everybody's got to get every vaccine in New Zealand. And he drops dead of cancer. He had cancer for five years, which means right about the time he got the first COVID shot, cancer within a few months.
Speaker 3: Then he fought it for five years. Then he beat it.
Speaker 4: He announced two months ago I am cancer free. And he dropped dead yesterday. So again I look at the COVID vaccine as the culpure of the cancer. I look at the COVID vaccine as the culture because he had a rare, deadly cancer. I look at the COVID vaccine as a culture because he had to get it to get on a movie set.
Speaker 3: He had to get it if he lived in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: And I look at as the culprit because he beat cancer supposedly and he still died suddenly. Who knows his heart stop. Whatever happened. We don't know Samue Neil's cause her death. I did speak with a guy I think is the world's authority on COVID vaccines and the COVID vaccine injury, Steve Kersh, who's been a guest on this show many times. And Steve says he's with me. He believes that the COVID vaccine was the reason for Lindsay Graham's heart disaster. Basically, a valve just collapsed and his heart exploded, and he believes that's COVID vaccine related.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 4: I have a call into doctor Peter McCullough's not only a COVID vaccine death expert vaccine death expert, but he's also one of the world's authorities on hearts. He's a cardiologist. I was in charge of the whole Baylor healthcare system. So I'm waiting to see what he has to say if he agrees with my assessment that this is COVID vaccine related. Trump says Lindsey Graham's death a big blow to the Save America Act, which is you know what I'm going to write about. I should have the column done tomorrow. I was gonna write the column today, but I's never found the time lot going on. You all who follow this show know that I said from day one, the Save America Act was never going to pass. This idea that Lindsay Graham's death makes it even harder. Well, that's true, it is even harder. It's another vote harder, but it was never going to pass. You need sixty vote majority. It's not like you had passed it with fifty one votes. Unless you suspending the filibuster. You need a sixty vote majority. You're never going to get that. And I came up with the way to turn lemons to lemonade, make it even better.
Speaker 3: You don't need it.
Speaker 4: It's called the National Security Emergency, a presidential national security emergency, and I came up with it. In twenty nineteen, Trump used it to fund the wall, grab the funds for the Pentagon, and go above the Senate's head. And once again it same exact thing could be used to go over the Senate's head this time and create national secure elections. And there's no way to undo it, just like they couldn'tundo it in twenty nineteen and never even tried. You can't go to court to upend the national security emergency, you have to have two thirds voted.
Speaker 3: Both Houses of Congress.
Speaker 4: So Trump beat them in twenty nineteen with Wayne's idea, and I think he'll beat them now in twenty twenty six of the Wayne's idea.
Speaker 3: This idea of mine is the answer, period. It is the answer.
Speaker 4: It is not an executive order, it's a national security emergency.
Speaker 3: It's a whole different animal.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna write that column again for the nine thousand time tomorrow and explain it again. Explain why it's different than an executive order, and why it cannot be challenged in court, and why I already used it to help President Trump in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: So look for that college.
Speaker 4: Hopefully tomorrow is certainly a worst case Wednesday, Trump's shared details from last voc called with Lindsey Graham just moments before he died. And the claim is that Lindsay was talking about the Save America Act. I don't know if it's true, but that's the claim.
Speaker 3: That's the claim. The Save America Act is what Trump says he was talking about.
Speaker 4: He's gonna get it done like tomorrow, meaning today, and then he died, but it wasn't gonna get done because you need sixty votes.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that was not happening.
Speaker 4: Trump makes surprise pick to phill Graham's Senate seat. He says he wants to fill it with Lindsey Graham's sister. Look, I love Trump, but I have no Sometimes he's had left field. I have no idea what the hell at all he's talking about. I really don't know. Why would you fill it with his sister? Lindsey Graham sucked. I know Trump liked him as a friend. I know Trump liked him as an ally, and sometimes he did back Trump, But Lindsey Graham was not a Trump ally, even though Trump thinks so. Wayne Roots a Trump ally. Ted Cruz a Trump ally. Ted Cruse's Heritage Foundation ratings, which are that's all that matters. That's the gold Heritage ratings. You either are or you aren't on our side one to one hundred. Ted Cruise's ninety six percent rating in this Congress and ninety two percent lifetime. That as good as you get ninety two percent on our side, according to the Heritage Foundation rankings. Lindsey Graham fifty two percent lifetime rating. Lindsay Graham is barely even qualifies as a Rhino Republican. If you're below fifty, you might as well be a Democrat. He's at fifty two. Lindsey Graham was no friend of MAGA. He may have been a friend of Trump, as in, hey, I love you, you love me, we're friends, we play golf together. But he was no friend of the MAGA agenda. So why would you want his sister to fill in? What do I know about his sister?
Speaker 3: Absolutely nothing?
Speaker 4: Number one and number two, This isn't Britain. We're not a monarchy. Setate seats are not owned by families, mister president. That's like if President Trump died and he was supposed to be replaced by VP Vance, and all of a sudden Trump left a note, and the note says, I wish my son to replace me. Well, the Vice President replaces you, and then the Speaker of the House replaces you.
Speaker 3: If something happens to the VP.
Speaker 4: You can't just say I want don Trump Judy to be president. There is no such thing. This is not England. There is no king in this country. So I don't want his sister to replace him.
Speaker 3: Who is his sister? I don't know anything about her. His family doesn't own that seat.
Speaker 4: All right, only twenty legislative days left. Senator Mike Lee goes off on the lazy Republican establishment and demands Congress work weekends to pass the Save America Act before the midterms. Again, I don't want to be negative. I agree. I hope it passes, but it's not the answer. It doesn't even deal with mail in ballots. It doesn't deal with stolen elections based on machines being corrupted and hacked. Got to get rid of the voting machines and got to get rid of the mail in ballots. So my idea gets rid of both of those. Now, the Save Act doesn't work, It's not good enough, but I'm not against passing it. Past it and then passed a national security emergency. All right, the big news story of the day besides Lindsey Graham's dropping dead, which was a shock to everyone, including me. I mean, it's just shocking. He seemed in good shape, is nothing wrong with him? And then he just drops dead. And I guess it happens every day in the United States, and it happened before the vaccine too. I will admit that it will happen after the vaccine, Long after the vaccine.
Speaker 3: Is gone. It'll happen.
Speaker 4: But the vaccine has accelerated at all, and a lot of people took it, a lot of people are sick, and a lot of people are dying, So it certainly is fair to ask the question. Well, I don't have to ask the question. Did Lindsey Graham get the vaccine? Yes he did, don't even need to ask the question. But the question would be, then did the vaccine cont tribut to his death? And no doctor is going to say that, but we all know it's true. Two more stories, then we'll go to break. New York City sees the dramatic exodus of US millionaires causing about an eleven billion dollar loss in tax revenue. Who predicted that for the first day, Wayne root I said, all the Jews are gonna leave, and all the Jews make the money. They're the hardest working, they're the most educated, they got the best jobs, the best titles. The whole world hates Jews because they're jealous, but Jews are successful people. And if Jews leave, there's no money anymore. If Muslims arrive, all they do is suck money out of the system. Muslims don't know how to make money. They know how to accept welfare checks, demand welfare checks, and murder people.
Speaker 3: But Jews make money. And if all the Jews leave York City and.
Speaker 4: Go to Florida or Texas or Nevada, where I live, then there's gonna be nobody making money in New York City, nobody paying taxes, and New York's gonna go under. And last, but not least, once again, in Mandami story, New York socialist mayor and is radical left wal lieutenants promised voters free bus rides, government run grocery store, sheep housing, in much more. Yet the dream of left wing utopia has not materialized.
Speaker 3: In fact, rents in New York City just hit a record high.
Speaker 4: He froze the reds and they just hit a record high, proving once.
Speaker 3: Again it does not work.
Speaker 4: Communism never works, It never has worked, it never will work in the history of mankind or in the future of mankind. Communism will never work because the average person has in their heart a desire to make money, and they want to work hard to make it, and they want people who don't work hard to freaking fail. And communism rewards the people who don't work hard and punishes the people who do work hard and that cannot work all right.
Speaker 3: I'm Wayne Allen Route.
Speaker 4: This is Warzone Live, the official podcast The Gateway Punnet.
Speaker 3: Will be right back. Hey, Wayne Owl of the Route America Speaks.
Speaker 4: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions. How do you call in eight h three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four.
Speaker 3: Seven seven six six eight show air's at midnight.
Speaker 4: He's coast time nine BM Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East coast time three pm Pacific. So you call in at six pm Eastern, and I talked to you in an airs that night at midnight. The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails.
Speaker 3: We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 1: Hey Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 4: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 3: I agree. Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 3: America's meeks Hi, Wayne L. Route for Zee Chad Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 4: Their CEO, Dan Montano has been a guest on my show many times to discuss his company's medicineans to reverse type two diabetes, reverse parkinsons, and reverse heart disease.
Speaker 3: Over three hundred.
Speaker 4: Patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported.
Speaker 3: I know many of you have type two diabetes.
Speaker 4: Or Parkinsons or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, redster now at cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cure dashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to Cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 6: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 7: Symptom without painful exercises In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 5: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 6: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 7: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 8: You will lose fat, not wait fat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms.
Speaker 6: Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 9: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 10: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the filling relationships to your doctor visits, and overall improved quality.
Speaker 5: Of health and life.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wait out of the roots for warzone line.
Speaker 4: All right, big news today, negative news about alleged rapist Graham Platiner was suppressed by big tech. Shocking, but not shocking because I expect it every day. You know, I just did the trial at Freedom Fest.
Speaker 3: I don't want to forget that too. That just happened on Friday.
Speaker 4: So I haven't even seen any of you since I won my trial at Freedom Fest. It was me as the defense lawyer defending ICE, and I was the winner against a real life lawyer, remember I'm not a lawyer, and against ACLU lawyer is a witness for the lawyer, and against a jury that I thought was kind of chosen to be unfriendly to me, and an audience that's very libertarian, so.
Speaker 3: Many of them believe in open borders.
Speaker 4: And it was a trial of Ice that ICE is doing terrible things to legal immigrants, and they're moving to aggressively and they've got to be stopped. And Waynroot beat the attorney, the real life attorney. Even though Wayne Root isn't an attorney. I was a damn good attorney. I could have been a great attorney, and I was a great attorney on Friday, and I beat the attorney who had never lost to Freedom Fest in front of a judge and a jury of twelve. And my star witness has helped a lot, of course, I'm good at picking witnesses. Dean Kin who's a superstar and Superman, superstar of Superman, and JJ Carroll who's a border agent who has deported He said over one hundred thousand people, one hundred thousand the legal aliens have been deported by specifically one man, JJ Carroll, And why did I pick superman Dean Kan Because he's an honorary ICE agent And they both did a great job and we won the case.
Speaker 3: And I said, during the trial, the other side tried to.
Speaker 4: Bring up how unpopular deportation is, and I said, you guys live in a dream world.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Those are the polls that said Trump would lose in sixteen, Trump would lose in twenty and Trump was losing a Kamala or tied to Kamala in twenty four. None of those things were ever true. The Poles are lying, they're over sampling Democrats. The American people are overwhelmingly in favor of deportation. And I'm telling you it's not just the polls, it's the news. You only hear negative news about Ice. They don't even allow good news. And that's what happened with Graham Platner, the Senate candidate in Maine.
Speaker 3: Two of the most.
Speaker 4: Popular news aggregation services suppressed scores of articles about disgraced former Main Senate candidate Graham Platiner for months during his ill fated campaign, till the weight of his scandals finally became too much to ignore.
Speaker 3: A shocking news study has found they're talking about.
Speaker 4: Both Apple News and Google News published zero stories between last November and this past May covering controversies including Platner's Nazi.
Speaker 3: Tattoo and his offensive Reddit posts.
Speaker 4: The study found the tech giants also failed to promote at least one hundred and twelve news stories published by conservative leading outlets that investigated Platiners disturbing.
Speaker 3: History during that November to May period.
Speaker 4: So again, I'm telling you, I see it with my eyes every day, and I'm right. It turns out of one hundred percent ride again, and I'm not a conspiracy theorist. The news is slanted against us, not five percent, ten percent, one hundred and ten percent. So of course there's people that don't believe in Donald Trump. Of course there's people that hate Donald Trump. The news media forces you to hate Donald Trump. And despite that, he won three times, yes, three times. A Democrat embraced radical Muslim, Iman Imam celebrates the death of Senator Lindsay Grahame. He says, may you live in a trinity in ruins. So it's just like Charlie Kirk. They're celebrating online. A Muslim leader in Dallas, Texas, who Democrat leaders have embraced, is celebrating the death of Senator Lindsay Graham rise a line Ignite Reclaim the USA Foundation called Rare r Ai r and the founder is Amy Meck pointed out that Iman Omar Suliman posted about the senator's death hours after it was announced. There's an open celebration of an American senator's death by one of America's most dangerous imams who's allowed to operate in Texas with zero gunman pushback, adding that he has defended convicted terrorists, called for a third into Fada, and goes to Turkey to work with Muslim brotherhood leaders who are banned.
Speaker 3: From entry in the United States. Save old, same old folks. Everything is bad.
Speaker 4: There's just so many bad people out there, and the media won't cover It's amazing. Comedian Margaret show Mox Lindsey Graham's death suggests Trump is next. In a viral video, show also appeared to wish Trump dead, referencing Mitchell McConnell and tagging in the video hashtag resist all right. Sponsor of the segment showemeolife dot Com.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite companies.
Speaker 4: I use their alkaline structured silver solution four times a day and their natural silver mouthwash.
Speaker 3: I gargle with it all day, several times a day.
Speaker 4: Silver jail on my face each night before I go to bad silver losages. I suck on them under my tongue throughout the show, keeping my voice alive.
Speaker 3: All part of my daily wellness routine. The good folks at Emo.
Speaker 4: Life Lives inflation is a very tough problem hitting hard right now. So they're offering my listeners a special thirty percent discount on their entire product selection line thirty percent off. Visit ameallife dot com. That's ameallife dot com. Use all the products I use and get thirty percent off. Just type in root thirty when you get to their check out root thirty for Wayne Root Rot thirty. Get thirty percent off amulife dot com. When we get back, a guest coming up, So stay tuned right here on war Zone Live.
Speaker 3: All right, Thursday, President Trump making a speech to the nation.
Speaker 4: It's just been announced at nine pm Eastern, so six pm here on the West coast. Nobody has any idea what this might be about. I guess it's about the Iran war. Maybe it's about Lindsay Graham. Maybe it's about the Save America Act. Maybe it's about a national security emergency that I've recommended.
Speaker 3: Who knows, but he's doing.
Speaker 4: He is addressing the nation on a Thursdayday night at nine pm East Coast time. So get ready for that one. On this show, get Ready for Energized Health. This segment of the show sponsored by Energized Health. I joined the program in November of twenty twenty, so we're six years in, and it changed my life. In my career, I lost twenty five pounds of fat in only eighty eight days, gained ten pounds of muscle. That was six years ago, and I've never looked back. There's me fifteen years ago with Steve Forbes. There's me in the gym today, about to turn sixty five years old next Monday. A week from today, I turned sixty five. I'm on Medicare now officially started July first. Cannot believe it that most amazing words have ever come out of my mouth. Sixty fifth birthday and medicare just crazy. I don't know where all the years went, but I look better now than when I was fifty. So do you know anybody who looks better at sixty five than they did at fifty. It goes in the right direction instead of the wrong. Unheard of and it's because of John Jubilee and energized Health. The address to go to is Energizehealth dot com. Energized health dot com. And you just say war when you speak to them, or you type in war and you get forty percent off and you go on the same journey that I did, and hopefully it changes your life the way it did for me, and it reverse ages you the way it did for me, and it gives you a new lease on life and a new career like it did for me. Energized Health dot Com. John ju Believe is with us. There he is, Johnny Boy, what's going on?
Speaker 3: How are you man? Happy birthday a week ahead? Wayne, Let's go brother, Thank you, thank you. So I think this interview should should.
Speaker 4: Focus on something that is on most people's minds now. They want to take a zempic or manjuro or other GLP one drugs very popular.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with that personally, and I know you don't either. It's not really a good choice to make because those drugs have drastic side effects that can really be a terrible thing in your life. However, people definitely lose weight. They lose weight because they lose hydration. They lose weight because they lose muscle, two terrible reasons to lose weight. But if you're gonna be on those drugs, which fifty million Americans are on right now, then you ought to be on energized health along with those drugs to save you, to mitigate those.
Speaker 3: Terrible side effects, to lessen them or get rid of them.
Speaker 4: So energized Health has decades of experience helping people gain lean muscle and healthy hydration, and it works effectively.
Speaker 3: Alongside GLP ones.
Speaker 4: If you make that decision to use them, or you're already on them, remember it's very hard to ever get off them, or you just balloon up again with weight. You go right back to where you were. You could never get off with the rest of your life. So if you're on them right now, at the very least as opposed to getting off them, you have got to get on the energized Health program to mitigate the terrible side effects.
Speaker 3: Am I right way?
Speaker 6: And you're so right, And I'll just share one of one thousand stories. So gop ones guys have been around for more than a decade. They started as a diabetic drug. And so I'll just share a story of one client, but he just represents thousands of people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: He went on the energized health protocol because he knew he lost his hydration, he lost his lean muscle. He still was over forty pounds overweightweights. So the drug did not work that well for him for a weight loss drug. But he gained back his healthy hydration, he gave back his lean muscle, and then on the energized health protocol, he did what every one of our clients does for twenty nine years. Our average client loses seven.
Speaker 3: Of these in eighty eight days.
Speaker 6: Now that's better than any gop won, by the way. So he lost he actually lost eight of these. He lost forty two pounds of fat while he gained his hydration, gained his muscle. And then even as doctor told him Wayne, hey, you've been on this golp one for thirteen years, you've got your healthy weight, your diabetes reversed, he said, now you should go off of it. So I'm with you, Wayane, I think everybody, listen, the most healthy thing to do is not going to gop one. But if you're going to go on to gop one, why don't you get on a protocol like ours that guarantees you're going to gain your hydration, You're going to gain your lean muscle. If you're a diabetic, you're going to reverse And by the way, we go to the root cause of every illness and disease, which is inflammation. An intercellular hydration is taking a fire hose and spraying it with all the power of a fire hose which could push a car, and that fire hose of hydration will push the inflammation and the toxins out of your body so that you can have amazing health.
Speaker 4: Right and your patent pending science of intercellular hydration which worked like a miracle for me. It was my fountain of youth. The reverse age me it changes ells from raisins to grapes. Explain what that means. Explain to people that just raisin and.
Speaker 3: A grape and how that affects your cells and your health.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I love that question, because you know why. I love to keep it simple for people, and I ask people every day, what's the difference between a raisin and a grape? Hydration right, hydration, Well, just imagine if each one of your organs is a raisin because it's shriveled up and dehydrated. If it's your pancreas and its shriveled up, you're gonna have diabetes. If it's your liver and it shriveled up, you're gonna have a fatty liver. If it's your heart and its shriveled up, you're gonna have congestive heart failure. If it's your thyroid, you're gonna have to be on a thyroid medication to be supplementing that. If it's your brain, then you're gonna have to be on anxiety or a depression medication.
Speaker 3: Everything is all about the inner salar hydration.
Speaker 6: If your cells are hydrated, your organs are optimized, and that's why you can reverse any ailment or disease.
Speaker 3: Guys, yep, you heard me, any a n y.
Speaker 6: You can reverse any ailment or disease when you get healthy at the cellular level.
Speaker 3: And look, it's not bad side.
Speaker 6: Effect, right, Like who doesn't want to look like Wayne Allen Route look fifteen years younger, fifteen years later, Like, who doesn't want to do that? That's just a great side effect. And Wayne, I'm just going to brag on you. You know what, Wayne did you guys? Wayne used to have a million followers on Twitter. He lost him because he's a Patriot. When it was Twitter, Wayne took off his shirt man like when he showed, he showed, Hey, no, I gained me some guns.
Speaker 3: I mean he literally.
Speaker 6: Looked like a He looks like a high school football player today. If you guys saw him with the shirt off, he looks like a high school football player.
Speaker 4: So how does energize health help people reverse diabetes? How do you reverse diabetes? John, Wayne?
Speaker 6: It's the raising and the grape the number one cause of diabetes. It is not sugar, it is not fat. It is a dehydrated pancreas that cannot regulate insulin. So we have had thousands of people, thousands of thousands reverse diabetes. We even had people Wayne with type one diabetes, which they say is not reversible, and they cut their.
Speaker 3: Insulin in half.
Speaker 6: And we had three people that said they went completely off of insulin. And why It's just like jumpstarting a car battery, right, So if your battery goes down on your car, if you could jumpstart that thing, so we've had people that their thyroid wasn't working, all of a sudden, it's working like it was when they were fifteen years old, A liver, a kidney. You know, there's a doctor right there from your city, doctor Brian Taylor, Wayne from Las Vegas. And he only came and heard me speak live because he had so much respect for you. But he said, this sounds impossible. You're telling me you can reverse irreversible kidney failure. I said, doctor Taylor, I'll bet you a million dollars we can reverse it. And he said, well, he said, I have so much faith in Wayne, and I believe in the science of what you said. I'm going to try it. And he reversed his irreversible kidney failure. It's on the front of our website. You can see the testimonial.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 4: So how can my fans get started? How simple is it to get started? How inexpensive is it to get started?
Speaker 6: Guys, listen, you're talking a couple hundred bucks a month, two hundred and fifty dollars a month, two hundred and ninety one dollars a month with your spouse, it's one hundred percent money back. Guaranteed. Everybody can afford it. Everybody can do it. We have people in their nineties that do it. We have people in wheelchairs that do it.
Speaker 3: So everyone can do it.
Speaker 6: All you have to do is book the call. There's no salespeople at Energize Health. We only share. We share an experience. We are the solution to the problem, and all we're doing is offering you a solution to your problem. So just go on the website energizedhealth dot com, book that call, and you're going to talk to a real person that has their own miracle story, but they're going to help you to have your miracle story.
Speaker 4: And I've got my miracle story, So I think you know, that's a great endorsement testimonial slash testimentive for the product.
Speaker 3: I've been on the program for six years.
Speaker 4: It took me only eighty eight days to lose the twenty five pounds of fat.
Speaker 3: I didn't lose twenty five pounds of weight.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I gained ten pounds of muscles, so I didn't lose twenty five pounds at all. I barely lost anything at all. But I came back in a different shape. My body and my face are a different shape and that really changed my life.
Speaker 3: Thank you, John Jubilee. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Energized Health the website energized health dot com. Watch the free masterclass to learn what happens and how you get involved.
Speaker 3: Energize health dot Com.
Speaker 4: Go to the freemasterclass and then type in war to get forty percent off. When you speak to them, just say war and you'll get your forty percent off. John Jubilee, thank you. I'll see at my birthday party next weekend.
Speaker 3: I'll see you there, brother.
Speaker 4: All right, I guess we still got a few minutes left to the segment, right, like two minutes left, all right, So let me just get to some.
Speaker 3: New stories I hadn't got to yet.
Speaker 4: Obama appointed federal judge blocks Trump administration's anti DEI grant conditions. Obama nominated US District Judge William Orrick in California has blocked the Trump administration's push to attach anti DEI strings to federal grant money. I've just never seen a group of people where everything in life is about hate white people and give all the money to black people.
Speaker 3: That's all they care about. Twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
Speaker 4: These are generally some of them are black judges, but I would say mostly white, liberal, pathetic, bleeding heart, self eating, self destructive judges, communist judges, communist insurrectionist judges.
Speaker 3: And they hate white people even though they're white. You know. And I met these people when I went to Columbia University. I know what they're like. I met all these white people that hated white people.
Speaker 4: The entire Obama administration, everyone ever appointed by Obama, everybody who ever served with Obama, they're all communists, and they're white people would hate white people. It's just embarrassing, just amazing. And all they want to do is give away all the money and all the jobs to people of color.
Speaker 3: And see it's sickening.
Speaker 4: What if those people of color aren't qualified, what if they're dumb, what if they're low IQ. Well, unfortunately many of them are, just like many white people are low IQ and dumb. I don't want any job to go to any white person either. I want you to figure out if that person has a high IQ or not.
Speaker 3: Some do and some don't.
Speaker 4: The ones who do should get the job. The ones who don't should not. You can't give a job to someone just because the color of their skin. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR.
Speaker 3: KIP peradge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 5: Listen up.
Speaker 3: Trump is in charge. The glory days are here. Growth rates are only going to grow from here. This is your four year.
Speaker 4: Window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of your life. Kip wins whether the markets are up or down. With an economy is up or down, we set our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 4: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 3: During that time, he's.
Speaker 4: Beating the markets eighty six percent of the time. Well, the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 3: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy. Let Kim prove it to you for free.
Speaker 4: Kip's offering is daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 3: Free for two weeks. Try for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 4: Join now at VRA insider dot com.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm way down the route.
Speaker 4: The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy.
Speaker 3: Capital of the world. Who enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 4: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery.
Speaker 3: It's estimated to contain up to six trillion.
Speaker 4: Cubic feet of gas, with a management FORECAS projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empower the AI future of America with clean natural gas, headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies deliveredacular returns for investors at their peace Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investor's Ultra patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot come.
Speaker 1: For two hundred and fifty years, America has stood on independence, forged by determination, built by those who believed freedom was worth defending. Now that same spirit lives on in stainless steel. The bond Arms America two hundred and fifteenth addition Handgun American made, precision crafted and built like a tank, the smallest, most powerful personal protection you can carry. Built to honor, are past, designed to enjoy for generation. This is the finest in double barrel protection. I see the bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth edition Handgun precision craft it from steamless steel. Visit get Bondarms dot com to secure your America two hundred and fiftieth edition hand cannon. Go to get Bondarms dot com or call eight one seven five seven three four four four five.
Speaker 3: All right, Wayne Allen Ruth.
Speaker 4: There is nothing worse in America than the illegal immigration. Nothing and the worst part of illegal immigration, because the Latino vote is getting pretty good, right, I mean, everywhere I look, Latinos vote slightly more Republican than Democrat.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. They're better than Jews, far better.
Speaker 4: Latinos actually vote majority Republican by a little bit nationwide. But the worst thing is Muslims. So we can let Latinos and you can't let Muslims in. They are just horrible. They are criminals, they are stealing, they're looting, the taxpayers. I'm talking about separate from being robbers as in looting the you know, committee crimes on the street. They're looting the taxpayers with these nonprofits and these NGOs. And they hate Americans, they hate Christians, they hate Jews, they don't belong in this country. You can't allow them to play the call to prayer out loud. That's noise pollution, that's disgusting. They want to kill us, they want to conquest. It's a gigantic problem. Sheriff wod In Somali gang violence is rising in Minnesota's ethnic enclaves. Ramsey County Sheriff Bob Fletcher cole at the growing wave of gang violence involving Somali youth in Minnesota, saying authorities need to address the.
Speaker 3: Issue before worsens.
Speaker 4: He shared a video Monday alongside gang investigators discussing what his office says are twelve Somali gangs operating in the state. He said the issue has been monitored for two years and has increased significantly.
Speaker 3: Why speak out now.
Speaker 4: Because it is obviously a problem We've been monitoring for two years. It's exponentially increasing. The office estimates roughly three hundred people are about one hundred thousand are involved in and they're causing all the crimes.
Speaker 3: And I've said this for years now.
Speaker 4: I've said this for years that if you did three strikes and you're out forever, and there is no exception, you're in jail for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Sure we'd increase the prison population.
Speaker 4: Ooh, how terrible, But the people would be safe on the streets because the same criminals cause the same crimes again and again and again and again. So you could take out twenty percent of the criminals and it would take care of one hundred percent of the crime. Probably two percent of criminals would take care of, you know, eighty percent plus of the crime. Just like the same is true of income that no one wants to talk about. Like rich people are so bad. Oh, they're so terrible. Oh God, we got to stop rich people. Rich people pay all the taxes. The top two percent pay something like fifty percent of the taxes in the United States of America. The top twenty percent pay basically eighty percent of all the taxes, and the top forty percent pay one hundred percent of all taxes. The bottom twenty percent are negative. They take out and they pay nothing in so you'd need rich people. Without rich people, you've got nothing. US Capitol Police arrest armed demand at the north barricade of the Capitol Building. Another incident. You know, I want to write this column. How come no one ever tried to kill Barack Obama? How come no one ever tried to kill Joe Biden? They're all try to kill Donald Trump. Well, answer number one is Trump arrangement syndrome. Right, there's a lot of mentally illiberals. And answer number two is Trump's actually doing something good for America. And these are a bunch of communist scumbag traders trying to kill Trump who need America.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever wanted to kill Obama, no one ever wanted.
Speaker 4: To kill Biden, because all the people that are vile and violent and hateful scumbags and traders want them to do the things they did. Trump is fighting the deep state in the DC swamp and the communists and the globalists, so all the.
Speaker 3: Hate goes against Trump.
Speaker 4: Fox reveals the Democrat Socialist of America's stunning a agenda to remake America. So number one, they want to eliminate the US Senate, a whole third branch of government, let's get rid of it.
Speaker 3: That's number one.
Speaker 4: The platform proposes restructuring the executive and judicial branches as well. Number two, let's just replace the president and the Supreme Court with an executive and judiciary chosen by and subordinate to Congress. So no more equal branches of government. Immigration policy. Another component of the reported platform amnesty for all immigrants. We saw this one coming, she concluded by identifying another proposal, she said appears in the platform, number four, defund the Department of War.
Speaker 3: This is real. We're not kidding.
Speaker 4: I mean, this is coming in a matter of days. These are the candidates that are winning across America. Truly amazing that they believe in such sick things. And really it's the same platform that destroyed the Soviet Union, the same platform that destroyed Vietnam, same platform that destroyed North Korea, the same platform destroyed Greece, same platform destroyed Venezuela, Cuba. Everywhere in the world that they try communism, socialism, Marxism, it destroys their.
Speaker 3: Country, all right.
Speaker 4: Sponsor of the segments tangible investments, how important is its own goal? China Central Bank just increased their gold reserves for the nineteenth consecutive month.
Speaker 3: China's preparing for what's coming next? Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you ready for what's coming next? That I'm sure China is gonna cause buying gold, however, is not enough. Even that isn't enough. You need to buy at the right price. This is where buyers get misled. Other goal companies say we only charge one percent over cost, But whose cost are they talking about? The real question you need to ask is what are you charging me over spot price? And then compare that answer to Tangible Investments.
Speaker 3: I've known the guys, it's tangible for decades.
Speaker 4: Tangible has been in business for more than forty years, have handled more than two billion dollars in transactions, and their team brings over to two under combined years of experience. Right now, Tangible Investments is offering gold bullion at just one percent over spot.
Speaker 3: That's unheard of. They offer silver as low as three percent over spot.
Speaker 4: If you want gold or silver, or precious metals or rare coins from a real firm with real credibility and honest pricing, call Tangible Investments right now.
Speaker 3: The phone number toll free doesn't cost.
Speaker 4: You a dying to call them, no risk eight eight eight three three oh forty three fifty one eight eight eight three three oh forty three fifty one. Or go to the website they created just for my fans, Root for Gold dot com. Root for Gold dot com. Tell them war sens you waynela root. They will roll out the red carpet and they will treat you like a VIP, like a star, like a stud. Root for Gold dot Com. I'm waynel of root. This is war Zone Live, the official podcast. The Gateway Punnet will be right back, all.
Speaker 3: Right, waynel of Ruth. This is war Zone Live. Good news.
Speaker 4: Jim Banks, United States Senator from Indiana introduced a bill to end birthrights citizenship for children of illegal aliens and birth tourists using the Kavanaugh playbook.
Speaker 3: He defines them as children of invaders. That's what they are.
Speaker 4: They are children of invaders, and the birth tourism should not even be a question.
Speaker 3: Senator Jim Banks, that toriduced the citizens himac Monday. So that's today.
Speaker 4: Legislation that would finally slammed the door on birthrights citizenship for children of illegal aliens and birth tourists by classifying their appearance as invaders under federal law. Comes just weeks after the Supreme Court struck down Trump's executive order restricting birth citizenship birthrights citizenship ruling a children born in the United States, illegal immigrants, and temporary visa holders remain US citizens under the fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 3: But just as Kavanaugh is.
Speaker 4: The one who left the door open a crack right, it responds Banks legislation responds directly to the Kavanaugh's ruling by codifying the argument that individuals who enter the United States illegally should be treated as invaders for purposes of federal citizenship law. Banks is using a clever legislative workaround inspired by Justice Brett Kavanaugh's concurrence in the case. Kavanaugh noted that while Trump's executive order conflicted with the existing statute, Congress has the power to amend the law and create clear exceptions, exactly what this bill does.
Speaker 3: So that's good.
Speaker 4: Anyone involved in brick tourism is an invader, and the children of illegals are invaders.
Speaker 3: If you're not.
Speaker 4: Legal, you don't belong to the United States, or children can't possibly be legal. And this shows you know it's going to continue getting worse. One dead after ice agents, open fire, and self defense when suspect tries to run them over. In Maine, the FBI is now investigating a driver in Maine attempted to run over let's say, allegedly attempted to run over ICE agents during a targeted enforcement operation Monday, force the agents to fire their weapons and self defense.
Speaker 3: The subject was killed.
Speaker 4: The incident occurred at seven to twenty am in a bit of Ford Main. Brave ICE heroes were conducting a target operation when an individual attempted to run over an agent face an immediate fat to a.
Speaker 3: Threat to their lives.
Speaker 4: An agent was forced to draw their weapon, firing clear self defense, neutralizing the suspect.
Speaker 3: The individual pronounced dead at the scene. So, I mean, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 4: If you don't punish people, it just keeps getting worse and worse, and more and more people come.
Speaker 3: And that's what that birthright says. The Chip ruling did.
Speaker 4: More people are going to keep coming, and they're gonna flood the United States. They're gonna ruin the United States, theyre going to destroy the United States, change the demographics the United States. It's already, of course, happened dramatically, and it's just gonna get worse if you don't Punish the criminals.
Speaker 3: You got it. Punish the criminals.
Speaker 4: And if you if you allow people to shoot at ice officers or to run them down with a daily weapon called a car, you're going to get more and more incidents like this where people get shot and killed. Yeah, it's the same thing that I tells you Black Americans. There's no doubt in my mind that it's tough to be driving while black and a cops bind you.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, you know, I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I also feel bad for the cop because cops all day long see crime, crime, crime, crime, crime, violence, violence, violence, and in every case it's a black criminal, black criminal, grap so when they see a black person in a car, they start to think black criminal.
Speaker 3: So I see both sides.
Speaker 4: I feel bad for a nice black person who's innocent, has done nothing wrong, is a good citizen, And of course the cop is looking at them like they're a criminal because all the cop sees all day long is black crime. So especially in a black and AE, but it's all black crime, So when they see a black person, they see a.
Speaker 3: Black criminal in their minds.
Speaker 4: They also are worried they're never gonna get home and see their family, again, feel bad for the cop, but I feel bad for the black guy too. So I tell black people, if you're nice to the cop, and you're respectful to the cop, and you're not route to the cop, and you do whatever he tells you and say yes, sure, or yes ma'am, you will never die.
Speaker 3: Never, your kids will never die. Just be nice.
Speaker 4: Every single time a cop or law enforcement or ICE or whatever you know, version of law enforcement, every single time that something happens, it's because the person mouthed off or reached for the gun or told the cop fu, or tried to punch him in the face try to reach for his weapon. That's why you get killed. It isn't because you're black. It starts out bad because you're black, but it could end very quickly. It can end very quickly in a positive way. If if we just found a way, try to figure out how to lower this tory. You know which one lowers this because it's just blaring in my ear.
Speaker 3: If we just.
Speaker 4: Are nice to cops, nothing bad will happen to a black person. Nothing bad will happen to a person who is against what Ice is doing and they're merely standing out of the way and holding a protest sign. But as soon as you go towards an ice officer mouthing off, as soon as you try and hurt him, punch him, grab his gun, as soon as you try to shove him, as soon as you scream FU, as soon as you bring a gun to that rally, your life's in danger because you're an idiot.
Speaker 3: You're a complete moron.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to talk to a cop with a gun in my hand, then I'm gonna get shot dead.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter if you're white or black.
Speaker 4: British Reform UK politician Anne Whittacombe's killing. She was killed in her own house a few days ago, very famous member of parliament in Britain, very.
Speaker 3: Conservative, kind of like me. Someone came to.
Speaker 4: Her house and murdered her and I believe she was stabbed to death, which makes sense because at England they brag all day long and no one has guns, and that makes total sense, right, except their crime rate is twice as high as America, and everyone dies because they get stabbed, or acid gets bored in their eyes, or you know, they get they get killed with a ceremonial sword. You don't need a gun to kill people in England the violent crime rate twice as high as America, and it's all knives. So she's stabbed to death and now it's being treated to terrorism and the suspect is rearrested.
Speaker 3: Let me just see what the facts.
Speaker 4: Are, because I'm pretty sure I remember that she was stamped to death in her own house. Police are pursuing multiple lines of inquiry to established the motivation. Twenty eight year old white British man initially arrested for murder on Saturday, has been rearrested on suspicion of commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism. The attack Bavid motivated by her politics, a claim that is being vindicated now. The police first, of course, would not admit that. We know in England, they'd never admit that. Now they're starting to give up and put their hands in the air and say, yes, it was terrorists.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to see now they're not telling me, Oh, here it is.
Speaker 4: He drove two hundred seventy miles and with a wooden stick on the morning she died, so I guess he beat her to death with a wooden stick. Once again proving whether it's a knife, whether it's a machete, whether it's ceremonial toward, whether it's a wooden stick or a tree branch. You're gonna kill someone, you want to kill someone. You're gonna kill someone in England. You don't need guns to do it. Leftists celebrate the murder of conservative British politician. The savage killing of seventy eight year old Reform UK spokesman Ann Whittacombe has unleashed a torrent of vile celebration from left wing activists, revealing the depths of ideological hatred among the left of the UK. Well, don't sit back and go gee, that's the UK, the United States, exactly the same, exactly the same.
Speaker 3: We saw it after Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: You'd see it if I died tomorrow, they'd all be cheering and saying, Waynwood is dead. Yes, that's fantastic. I hope he goes to Hell and burns in hell the rest of his life. They're sick in the head, all of them. That's the left, and that's why we need a national divorce. I've said this for months now, all right, Sam O'Neill me I called him Sam O'Neill it's Sam Neil. Sam Neil, the actor remembered as one of the greats by Nicole Kidman. After another sudden death, died unexpectedly on Monday. Anytime you hear died suddenly died unexpectedly, died after a brief illness, meaning they got sick on Monday and by Wednesday they were dead when they were never sick before.
Speaker 3: It's in every case they're vaccinated. You think that's a coincidence.
Speaker 4: I want everybody to think back to.
Speaker 3: What they call cancer clusters.
Speaker 4: Right there are neighborhoods in America where a lot of kids wind up with brain cancer, or a lot of kids wind up with one kind of cancer liver cancer, kidney cancer, bankradic cancer.
Speaker 3: They all have the same cancer.
Speaker 4: It's all because some company perry drugs in the ground, and then they built the houses on top of that, and those drugs seeped out or seeped into the water supply, and the kids got sick. That's called a cancer cluster. When you see that, you've got to investigate. Something's wrong. When eight young kids in one neighborhood get cancer and it's all the same kind of cancer, there's something wrong. Well in our country. We have a vaccine cluster. It's not one neighborud it's the whole damn country. There's something wrong with the COVID vaccine. It's killing people, killing people. And so why do I mention that because Sam Neil, I thought it was Sam O'Neill. Sam Neil just died suddenly. He announced he was cancer free two months ago, and he died literally over the weekend, out of the blue. And don't forget Lindsay Graham just died out of the blue. Massive heart problem. I won't call it a heart attack. They did say cardiac arrest. But it all started with some sort of a artery of the heart that I think just basically tore off, and then the blood poured in his body and his heart exploded. All of this is these are all people that are vaccinated. Could it be a coincidence, Sure with some of them, but I guarantee you with others it was caused brought on by the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 3: And we need to start a miniate. We need to start a miniate.
Speaker 4: Trump administration building their own fleet of deportation planes to operate twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: Day, seven days a week.
Speaker 4: Tired of having to depend on charters and third parties. It's a new strategy that will allow us to deport even more illegal immigrants, even faster. Great news, I mean again, when I just don't even know where people are coming from when they say Wayne Trump has really let us down. I'm not voting Republican in the midterms, and I hear this from a lot of people.
Speaker 3: You're all You're all wrong, I mean again.
Speaker 4: It's because the news media completely changes the news that you hear. You got to listen to Wayne Roots Show every day to figure out what's really going on. But the trumpminstration is laying the foundation for a faster pace of deportations by building a fleet of planes to carry illegals out of the United States. The Homeland Security is currently asking aviation companies to propose how they would operate deportation flights and also how they would if I get this here here, respond to emergencies. Fleet of planes would include gulf Stream six fifty yars C thirty seven b's, Boeing seven to thirty seven or seven hundreds. The fleet would operate twenty four to seven for domestic and overseas flights. Load up the planes in mass and send the foreign invaders back. Contractors would be hire to provide pilots, flight attendants, auxiliary staff that could include nurses and security. Flights would include deportation and voluntary repatriation flights. Meaning what I always say self deportation. I believe we need mass self deportation.
Speaker 6: What would you say if we told you you could reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 7: Symptom without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penning intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 5: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 6: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 5: That work for a moment, but Pip's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 7: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 8: Who is fat not wranked bat fast? Including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 6: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't messure opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 9: Now, so log onto energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 10: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more fulfilling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health in life.
Speaker 1: For two hundred and fifty years, America has stood on independence, forged by determination, built by those who believed freedom was worth defending. Now that same spirit lives on in stainless steel. The Bondarms America two hundred and fiftieth edition Handgun American made, precision crafting and built like a tank, the smallest, most powerful personal protection you can care in. Built to honor, are past, designed to enjoy for generations. This is the finest in double barrel protection. I see the Bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth edition Handgun, precision crafted from stainless steel. Visit get Bondarms dot com to secure your America two hundred and fiftieth audition handcannon. Go to get Bondarms dot Com or call eight one seven five seven three four four four five.
Speaker 4: Hi Wayne LaRue for Zeechad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or hard disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines. They created a website just from my fans, redster now at cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 3: Let's cure c u r dashwar dot com.
Speaker 4: Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases?
Speaker 4: Go to Cure dashwar dot com