Speaker 1: But welcome, ladies, gentlemen, it's another episode. Every Day black Man podcast podcasts, Any black Men thoughts this boy Riker read Sham Armstead follows on Twitter, evuy d black Man, Instagram, every Day black Man, every Day black Man Facebook page. We got on Instagram, and of course we got a sorry, we got a Patreon ev and p. We have all kind of ship up there. New episodes debut there first, We have extending cuts and all kinds of stuff. Episodes on Patreon be sometimes different than the episodes we release. See all normal. Go ahead, support your boys on that Patreon and of course the website w Everyday black Man dot com. We got quite a few topics today, but we don't care diss it down. We know y'all ain't got time like that, especially if you're a Patreon member and you just had a whole other episode that these people didn't realize. They don't even realize we was talking before. We had a whole conversation. We talked about a whole lot of stuff. Read almost had an epiphany and Armstead gave you directions on how to live your life. But if you don't support Patreon, you didn't get to listen to that, man, Support the Patreon. Man, it's only it's only three five dollar tiers. If you want, you can even buy on Apple all this one thing and there's a discount or something like that for I don't know. Some people have bought it and they said that they appreciate that it was all thrown together. So again, support the patreon. But I got some topics that I'm gonna lead with, and then I'll let y'all leave with some topics if y'all got anything. And then, which is kind of you know, button it up, trying to be a little bit faster because you know, and shit going crazy. There's a lesson got people being crazy. But yeah, man, the first one I got today, Man, it was a guy who he just he just opened his mouth. And sometimes, you know, you just you just shouldn't do that. Sometimes you just keep some shit internally to yourself and then that way you won't you know, need to do anything else. All Right, So this guy, keep in mind, he's twenty seven, so he a little younger. Uh, he's twenty seven. He met an amazing woman who was twenty four about forty days ago. They've been seeing each other for like considerable amount so they've done like ten sleepovers during that time frame. And their sleepovers they mean that, you know, they spend like a day and a half together, so roughly they spent like half of the last forty days together. But they're not exclusives, but they are looking to go official and they're what they considered to be dating. And I'm trying to close off his background because you know, somebody was being loud as shit going to her bathroom. But yeah, sorry, continue on. I mean, nigga understand, man, you gotta go, you gotta go, bro. But all right, so basically they're not a solution yet, but the woman says that she wants more. So the other day he arrived at her place and their plans have a nice afternoon, let you know you sleep over, and as soon as he arrived, she went to the shower. However, during this time, he noticed that this woman had a diary, which she had all always uh huh, they might have had a brown out. Sorry, folks, the ricker is currently in an undisclosed country outside of the US.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Ship and not my whole rapping at first. All right, y'all get here with the MP.
Speaker 2: Uh. So it's like it's just not all my ship.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you hear me now?
Speaker 3: We heard it the whole time if you came back damn all right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So basically he saw his diary and she had always kept it hitting so he decided to read it, and uh it talked about, let's to say, it was scathing. He and her initial jury spoke about how she's questioning if she should break up with him she finds her ex to be more suitable. Then there was a long monologue about how this guy is basically just wasting his time, and then you know, she felt sometimes extremely much like she didn't really like the guy. Now homeboy. He was kind of hurt finding out then this whole time that he thinks that they're having fun, this woman is actually saying how much she does not like him, which is crazy because her actions are usually the other way around, very lovely, all that stuff. He was hurt. He did manage to kind of keep it together for the date and then afterwards, after having sex, she said how she wanted him to meet her parents. She then also asked Hi if he would come to see her within the next two days. What should he do? Was it wrong in him to read her entry that she left lying right in front of him. Do you think this was a ten and he failed? It was a test that he failed.
Speaker 3: It's honestly just kind of sounds like a way to say it got caught. Let me just make him think it's his fault and act like.
Speaker 1: What people were saying. This is what people were saying. People were saying, it was the people. Those are the women in the sim It was a test that he failed.
Speaker 2: Out of here.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you would lead something like that open and be like, oh, it's a test. No, it's not. Ain't no test about calling somebody like I'm questioning whether I should do this first? But okay, all right, no, no, no, no vex, no vex are said? What do you think? I don't know?
Speaker 2: Hold, I'm always trying to be because to women you never really know.
Speaker 1: But I definitely did. She was probably trying to applau to her the feelings.
Speaker 4: You know what women get when they tried to when they try to get revenged, they try to go back as hard as possible.
Speaker 1: So true, true, indeed, all right, black little chances you snuck in? What do you think somebody who like some shit they mean, that's all I got is that's what I think as well. I mean, I know it hurt, but you know, it's sometimes all I goes. Bro, I know it hurt, but sometimes man, it's just how it goes. I'll speak for Red. Fuck that bitch. It was Ree who said that.
Speaker 2: I mean, not right. They never do that. I don't think someone's private thoughts are indicative of their actual thoughts, but I think when she was writing on thoughts, it's just a random free flow of information.
Speaker 1: Should he actuate off of that information or just can I.
Speaker 2: Think you're taking into consideration, but not serious consideration, because that's just matter more than words. Because we all think those thoughts. We just don't write them down, you know what I mean, But write them down seems to solidify them. That's what people don't understand. But if you if he's read it constantly, I mean, that's just her own internal monologue, kind of just going back and forth, because we all have these things about our partners, even when you're with them for a while. This damn bitch. You know not to that ascent, but god damn this bitch. I will never do this. You know, hate this bitch, but you don't really mean you hate the bitch. You're just like you know, It's just.
Speaker 3: I would get that if it was just like a one liner, but she kind of went in on everything.
Speaker 2: Like it was a pretty full package. The way he put it, I think that's fair. What I'm saying is like, honestly, he's in a position where he should confront it. I mean, but should so, But the fact that her actions should speak what a man you watch the actions, I mean, like with a man in his words or people your words matamore or what what matamore to your words or your actions, because that means.
Speaker 1: Just matter a lot. But I'm saying, like when women write stuff down that's awful.
Speaker 2: That's not even her words though, so what would that be because she's not really.
Speaker 1: She if she wrote, if she wrote it down, she probably means it more than anything.
Speaker 2: Else meant to that that moment. But women are so fickle.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, but no.
Speaker 2: No, we don't have a situation similar to that.
Speaker 1: You are such a you are such a horrible person.
Speaker 2: It's the truth.
Speaker 1: I ain't saying I disagree with you, but you're still a horrible person.
Speaker 2: Vocaliz go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily say that because I've had a situation where somebody wrote me a letter saying how they felt about our relationship that we had, and the uh, exactly how she felt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how people feel at the time. Yeah, that's different, and that was her private thoughts versus something she was telling your ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it is definitely better if she's actually, well, not better, it's it's more real. But I think the things people like, it's one. I think everybody has times when you look at something.
Speaker 2: But up.
Speaker 1: It's very different when you write that ship down because there's nothing I written down that I don't mean that ship.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I wrote put that stuff down like bitch, I'm gonna kill you. You don't want to fuck with me.
Speaker 1: Because red will kill you. See that's different, bro, We can't bring up the stuffing happened back in the early two thousand, right, that was a different time.
Speaker 2: Even it was the song that we had I found the other day that I said to you, called uh, I don't miss you, you know, seven minutes and nineteen seconds. What the fuck was we thinking? Anyway?
Speaker 1: The song was I don't know what you niggas were thinking. I don't know what you were thinking. And ship you remember the other one that song? It wasn't rope.
Speaker 5: I got a closet, got a pin, and I got a rope.
Speaker 2: Here's a pin.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and write your suicide.
Speaker 3: No, I just found the hear officer hanging by my throat.
Speaker 1: Remember this it, I mean, go find that in the archives arm because you want to know Liegate. This a song called I Hate My Bitchiness is so funny.
Speaker 2: It's just like sometimes you just write, I don't know, I don't know you. I'm assuming for creative people.
Speaker 1: I think for creative people, you're right, But I think most people are not creative people. So when they write some ship, actually need it. Like, I'm not gonna take if you wrote some ship down as seriously as if somebody else wrote down because at the time, y'all thikgas be writing it down just to write shit down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can remember it, or just a certain thought, and why did you think that? So you can reflect because diaries are a reflection on how you feel at the time. They aren't a hardcore reflection of how you felt throughout the moment.
Speaker 1: But isn't that how he placed it like that's the issue.
Speaker 2: Moment, I guess, okay, sorry, that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 1: We may need more information. And also they've been dating for such a short amount of time. If you just make something like normally for like the first two to three months forty days.
Speaker 2: For days, and he was about to meet her parents and she wants him to meet her parents.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. That is he even sure that this is about him, No, this is about him. She mentioned his name. That's how he knows about him. Somebody else.
Speaker 2: In that introductory period of figuring it out, like I don't know, I would no bro.
Speaker 1: And it like there's like you see if you see my journal entries from when I first started dating, like let's say the one who shall not be named, they were good and then the journal entries started looking more ye dark syde. Uh, they were good with dark Syde, and any things started to get more messed up, and my journal entries reflected. But like we look at stuff with my wife, there's a couple of times in like I really wish she hadn't done this, and I've expressed this to her in a way that I thought made a lot of sense. So I'm just writing this down here if I keep seeing this too many times, but to have a more serious conversation, but you know that kind of thing, like you know that's different. But if you check my general entries, normally it's like the Lord, I mean, yeah, yeah, I always.
Speaker 2: Like they really aren't want as president, but they are really like if emotions matter, like to them, they don't matter to us. Our thoughts are more president and straight. Like they can hate you one minute and love you the next. They really are that fucking insane. Generally, if you hate somebody, you kind of just hate them. Like correct, maybe I'm just giving women too much credit, you know that that could be possible, But I just think they're emotional creatures. They really are.
Speaker 1: Somebody black libertarian explain that the black I guess that's the issue. I wouldn't want to be one of those.
Speaker 2: Well they all like that. They just some are better. But yeah, yeah, I have a better conversation, Like even like that they have these emotional see nig man, Like I'm pretty much the same person. Like even when I'm uncomfortable, I get a little goofy, but that's about it. But like for the most part, I'm just like, yeah, it's kind of black or demrror.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't even worry, don't worry, worry about the demur. The main thing I'm seeing is like I hate women, be right now stuff where it's like you should know this. I came across a girl on X Now, I'll give it this. The booty is booty and very much so. But like she just realized that if you have to reach out to people for a job and send them a group text, it might be good to use a different fucking number, especially as Google numbers are fucking free. No, they were always free because that's what everybody used to use for back page. What yeah, nigga, nobody was giving their real number with back page God damn.
Speaker 2: So some of these hors got my real number. They don't blackmail. I can never become president. All thedict verification pictures. I said, what do you mean, Wow, the Trump they see you verification pictures.
Speaker 1: Look, man, that's to Donald Trump. You can do anything. Anything is possible.
Speaker 2: You can be a woman.
Speaker 1: I mean not that, not.
Speaker 2: That I've seen that thing with Harris. There was like don't be weird or they say don't go back. I'm like, what it re electing, you be going back like it's like the s that they say. I'm like, you're in office now, so wouldn't it be just going back to you in the same administration. I feel like people are stupid.
Speaker 1: It's a different I can tell you. I cap telling you, yeah, people people are that's.
Speaker 2: Don't go back. And then they say, don't be weird. Then you say, what is a woman, Let's let's get out, go ahead.
Speaker 1: M No. I just said I saw some Trump one.
Speaker 2: Be honest, we got to be balanced. I was hoping what I said, going.
Speaker 1: We gotta be Yeah, we got to be bounced.
Speaker 3: Everyone's just a fucking idiot, Like you think that just from watching one of their commercials, Oh, you're definitely gonna pick the other person, and then you see the other commercial, like fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean from a political standpoint, I really think people should vote in their best interest, be a Democrat or Republican. If you want a task that which they're probably gonna do, you probably should go Republican. If you want everything to stay the same like what it is now, you should probably go Democratic. If you're okay with that, like honestly, Trump is a bit of a wild card. Things can go high and low, you ever know, But if you want things to stay the same, you know, the whole world's turning to California. They vote for Democrats because there's no reason that these houses in Georgia there was one hundred and twenty five, two hundred and eighty thousand. Now that's turn out that don't make that.
Speaker 1: And people keep forgetting like, oh, I'll be able to save up and buy it one day. It's like yeah, but what happens when you're property taxing thousand dollars a year exactly? It's like, bro, you're not gonna have the abilities, say, for twenty thousand dollars. And that's the problem that y'all niggas have. Y'all niggas keep forgetting. Is that I mean, no, no, I'm saying people can. But the issue is houses aren't stagnant. Housing your housing costs is just a better rent because yeah, the mortgage makes the exact same payment.
Speaker 2: One time when we were when we were just becoming adults, logically it made more sense to rent, no to buy, than it is to rent. Until we get back to those times. Something's wrong, guys, that's just just something's wrong, because like you were getting an apartment you were paying like let's say first apartment with six hundred dollars and you can probably get a house for eight hundred, so you ain't had the money whatever two hundred dollars more boom, oh no, no, hold on, well you our house for seven hundred, right, you got a too. Well, I think my apartment was different. That was cheap because some shit happened.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I was talking to that back when I talk to that tweaker. Sorry to cut you off there. I was going to buy a place over at Moreland that was like the rent or the mortgage like six fifty. But I just didn't believe that there was going to improve. And I was fucking stupid. I always kicked Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was really wrong. So yeah, okay, so yeah, but you could have got an apartment for probably like six like six fifty, seven hundred, depending on where you living. Even in the city, you were talking about a thousand dollars for a two bedroom twenty eight nine er centers. Right, let's say right there too, around there Corre after the housing crisis. So right now, if you want a two bedroom apartment, let's say in the city, you're talking about twenty five hundred, twenty two hundred, twenty three hundred. Uh, you buy a house twenty five hundred, it's like it's about the same, but you got to add on that magnancy for the house.
Speaker 1: No, it don't make see, it don't make sense these days.
Speaker 2: And we need to get back to that. That's the allly thing I care about for the next generation. If y'all want to keep the prices the same, the cool people need to make more money. Then they go, well, there are parmeries outside of the city. Okay, fine, let's go to a small area like the cater or Shit, what you're paying in the hood fifteen hundred exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that's hilarious. In the cater hood. You're paying fifteen hundred, and all your neighbors are people who have who have EBC.
Speaker 2: You don't they do. Yeah, it goes to show you going on something is weird. That's all I'm saying. So you know that's the decision you make, not that girls. You know, this guy what's your name said something to me and it resonated with me. He said, women aren't very political, Like if you ask them what they care about, just don't even tell them what you're trying to do, Oh, why are you voting for? And they'll say stuff and you just listen to him like that's nothing. Yeah, they'll say ship like abortion. It was like if abortion was whatever, then well, who would you vote for? Then they'll just say vibes or I've heard this. I was like, vibes, the fuck does that even mean? Like their political acumen is that of a child? I mean because then he said.
Speaker 1: Thinking about any of that.
Speaker 2: Women live the most comfortable lives in America. They don't realize it.
Speaker 1: Oh, then they come.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, go ahead, that's all just like the same thing. It's one leads to the It's like causing effect. You can't really expect someone to have a vested the entry or interest in something that they aren't looking forward to doing for the rest of their lives. Like you don't expect your kids to know how bills work. Their fucking children, You pay for them, and they don't start to get that until they have bills in their own.
Speaker 1: Then all of a sudden they're interested.
Speaker 2: If a woman, they're not even talking about the economy, like like y'all have a bill.
Speaker 1: That's not the game. They don't want to be the goals to find somebody to take care of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, y'all gonna be quite just appointed, basically, I mean's not wrong.
Speaker 3: Then you get like a mixture of the ones who get what they want or at least know how to get what they want, even it's not gonna be real. And you come up with these single mothers and YadA YadA, so and so for force and all that. You get the ones who go on for a long time not getting what they want and then becoming bitter, and you get the ones to get what they want.
Speaker 1: They don't say nothing.
Speaker 2: They said. Someone came over with the number. They said, this amount of women will be childless, and I'll was like, they're not childish. They had abortions.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's the thing y'all be forgetting these girls be hella fertile from age twenty one to about twenty six. And I can guarantee you they would have had an abortion if they were doing the things that they've been doing the last three years or before the last three years.
Speaker 2: Because correct, well, who couldn't get pregnic He's one of us. Me or her is always game pregnant.
Speaker 1: It's one of y'all. There's only one of y'all who's in common and nominator here read it's you, nigga, You're the problem. Niggad children. They did all have vaginas. Man, it's crazy how a woman having a vagina means that she can get pregnant. And it's crazy how only women have vaginas. And it's crazy how you can only be a woman if you have a vagina. I mean, it's crazy how they pull game trash, Bro, your pull out game is the worst in the industry.
Speaker 2: Bro, no backup camera, yes treash Right now, somebody else leaves that right now in the in the bad.
Speaker 1: There somebody else on this podcast that wants to tell about how bad their full out game was. Okay, all right, they want to remain. Oh that's why there's so many little SAMs running on.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Look, look, well I sang out of all of us, uh sham, and I probably have the best backup reverse cams out here. I think we're tired. I think we're talking well, Sam, I think that girls they just ain't intellectually there. So he's just like, no, I'm good, my game.
Speaker 1: Is I just exactly He's like, he's like black Libertarin Bro. They had a whole podcast episode. They talked about what it's like to be part of the Women Can't Make Me Nut gang and how trashed that is.
Speaker 3: Imagine driving your car right that that bit, you can get up to like fucking sixty miles an hour. I imagine every other car on the highway plastic, and you're driving a cinder block. You just stop caring, stop signed for what I'm in the cinder block. They do something, they don't hurt themselves. It was a perfect analogy.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, yeah, I'm trying to trying to imagine this analogy. I ain't really working with it.
Speaker 1: But I'm with it.
Speaker 6: You get up till that a little bit, you're thinking like sixty miles an hours a fun little speed, and you're like, wait a second, this this ain't really give me nowhere, Like I need to be at like eighty ninety miles an hour, Like what the hell is?
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's really good, And it's like not right I'm saying. I'm saying I'm driving the cinder block.
Speaker 3: Is then let's say I can achieve the same inertia at a similar time. All the other cars are fragile, but you're driving a cinder block.
Speaker 2: I mean as a singer block, what is the center block?
Speaker 1: Oh you, I guess you are the center block. It's the experience.
Speaker 3: And so you stop caring because you know you don't have to worry about certain things.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing like a good night. I'm just like you know, boy.
Speaker 1: It's just real stupid out here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't, I cannot just put my dickysically stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh I hear you, I hear just like my homeboy who became the best handmaster that was. We call him man.
Speaker 1: Master hand Master.
Speaker 2: Win you got any words he has ever come out.
Speaker 1: The one with him talking about his hand off.
Speaker 2: Yes, nigga, the episode.
Speaker 1: Episode right now. I'm a financing right now. I'm just put in hand and it's gonna bring that episode right up.
Speaker 2: That nigga, that nigga.
Speaker 1: Master hand I am the master of the hands. Don't leave, no bitch, I got a mouth in my hand. Oh Handmaster hand Master jumped out the podcast. That's why he wasn't here.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, so you no, no, he jumped out. He jumped on my screen. Somebody else joins Sean.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, it's like he saw Sean and he was like tag team back again.
Speaker 2: Working working something. Then let's have the noise. Whoop there it is, little boy say whoop a little louder. Well, niggas terrible to.
Speaker 1: They're terrible, but we liked him. They were terrible, but we.
Speaker 2: Liked the same. About the music today, as they say, you want to look for it? Correct this argument, all right, dumb argument of the week. This nigga is trying to convince me. What's that nigga name bro Well, who made that red album? More that nigga, y'all? That nigga who doesn't He was trying to convince me killing Mike, but no, Playboy CARDI is better than killing Mike because he got more streams world?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about stupid? Are you smoking crack?
Speaker 2: But I just laughed at the nigga. I just like you, didn't even argue with him. I just kept laughing at him. I'm like streams albums than this nigga. Actually, so ever, killing Mike mixtapes for better Playboy Card is trash. Bro'm give nigga. I'm solid that nigga just straight up trash. Yeah, that niggas trash, bro that I ain't even I'm old nigga. And this Nigga. This nigga's just trash. Bro. That nigga's trash. He'd be making noises that nigga's trash bro. I ain't never heard nothing from the nigga. Like he got some songs with a dope little vibe whatever.
Speaker 1: Cool, But like.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you are trash. Like you are trash, like gott he's better than him. And that's not even saying much. Damn Nigga gotty with cool beats and a different kind of He's weird, he's different. But like this whole thing is like, eh, just a young, stupid nigga. Ain't argue with niggasse. It was on some ship about the best fifty artists out of Atlanta, and of course the list was terrible, but I didn't want to talk about it because the list was that terrible. That's the point of these lists, by the way, guys, and so you talk about them. He's like Playboard cardiship.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Playboy card from damn Atlanta. I don't know what nigga from. I'm like he was out West. I mean, yeah, that's the question. Somebody else the music artists, Like, I'm not saying a little. I was like saying little John's better than fucking knives.
Speaker 1: No, nigga, nigga, if you ever make that argument with someone, you have full permission to slap the ship out of that nigga.
Speaker 2: Wudn't even argue with him. I just laughed at him. I was like, yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Jordan Terrell Carter was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on September thirteen.
Speaker 1: Understand of Riverdale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he from Atlanta. I probably was.
Speaker 1: I thought, Charter.
Speaker 2: I hate you, nigga love Carter, I hate you.
Speaker 1: Not even bad. Yeah, that's not even a bad neighborhood. That's a good neighborhood. White people, white people with their Jewish kids be out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So like the definition of quote unquote black that I kind of wanted to get into that because it's like this kind of sub argument that black people haven't on internet. What makes you so? To me? All right, let me just start it there. Black? All right? So by definition, if you are a person of melani skin, you are black. Now let's get down or what makes you black? What's the difference white people? All see, all black people people of melenated skin is black? Okay, that means a nigga from Nigeria, come over here. Black nigga from Jamaica, come over here. Black nigga from both suit in come over here. Black however black, there is the black delegation. There is a difference because when you present yourself in front of black people, you not present yourself as fucking black. So therefore you cannot be black, right, And that's like this, that's weird, that's fucked up. Like, no, it's not like it's a distinction. It's a difference. Like I'm not saying that you ain't you know, you can't be part of whatever. But there's a difference. There's a difference.
Speaker 1: That's what people do all the time.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: You gotta look at it like if you're in Texas, I'm probably getting too far away from my song. You in Texas, you know, if you're dealing with like some old races or it's an old white person. And what kind of Mexican are you like you and that's if you Latin, you're just Mexican, it don't matter. You' from Ecuador, Brazil, don't all of Mexico. And you look at Asian, what kind of Chinese are you from?
Speaker 1: You like Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Chinese, like Asian, these these white washed just group names.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The difference is black people don't have a group area on Earth called black.
Speaker 2: Correct because there's no where there's I always said, is there's no escape for you, nigga, you black. They were like, what do you mean, Like Nigerians can go back to Nigerians, Jamaican can go back to Jamaica. Your black ass is gonna sit your black ass here and fight to get fight, like it is what it is. That's that's you.
Speaker 1: Don't tell people the things that they don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, and that's not a bad thing. Like some of the niggas will stay and fight, you know, it is what it is. What I'm saying is like there is no running from this. Like and then you go from like I hate to say, foundational black man people and the adofs whatever you want to call them. There's a difference. The niggas they went through the Civil rights era, like your parents went through the Civil Rights er, your grandparents. Those people are inherently different than somebody who migrated here a generation ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, easily.
Speaker 2: And then you got second generation, not a second generation. They might just be niggas bro, Like im, I could claim them niggas bro. I don't know if you if you second generation, they might be black enough. That's where it gets a little difficult. But that's to me, that's kind of slaying that white liberal racism because it's this white dude. That's how it started. He was like, she's her father's Jamaican and black. I'm like, they don't make her black and number once you grew up in Canada, you definitely ain't black. You definitely ain't black if you grew up in Canada. I said it, come at me, Canada, Come at me, Canada.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: But you said something Canada?
Speaker 1: And an episode was a patreonicl that's why most people haven't heard it. It was the meat beating rant episode on Patreon. Okay, they're beating me. Uh but you know Canada where hockey came from. Hockey came from black people. And then somehow and then white people, all black black people think that it's white. Yeah, and it's actually black. It was us trying to have fun over there on the ice and you know, white people being you know.
Speaker 2: Black people. Great trends that they move on from them too fast and how like they never did it kind of like rock, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, oh h now because the people in because that's hockey was was was invented in Nova Scotia where Canadia is, so they always have played hockey because that's where they invented it. But white people came saw what they were doing and exported it. And then you know, we don't have cultural bragging rights or cultural rights to things, so they were able to do what they did. But that's something that we do need to work on. We need to start getting culture rights. It needs to be like hey, I mean exactly right, but I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean they tried to say white women if it is working with Miley Sayrus, and we all said right there, like what.
Speaker 1: This is that they tried to say that white people invented torquing with Byrus Cyrus and that Miley Cyrus wasn't originally was a a founding member of something. It's like the bitch never even rapped. She never rapped once, din't even she was doing once rugby. She was huge, gyrating Olympics, she was gyr There was nothing.
Speaker 2: She was inting that but that one white girl was bad. Though I can't remember her name that that white girl was bad. She ended up being in Tyler Perry moves and ship. Remember her name, you mean Lexi? She was excellent. I give her credit. She went a Turk Team excellent, but she was excellent.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Lexi, Lexi was lex was doing that ship and she was in all of Tyler Perry movies because you know, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: I give her credit. Like she she ain't never claimed or anything. She just said she knew how to do it. Well whatever.
Speaker 1: But le she's still cute to. She's still cute to today and she's in our same age group years old.
Speaker 2: Hey, y you remember Talk Team though, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Talk Yeah boy.
Speaker 2: Like that one.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not even gonna from bro. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: You remember Talk Team Jam Sam Sam?
Speaker 1: Yeah, d yeah it was.
Speaker 3: I think I had a weird moment with twork teams, Like I think I knew somebody or knew somebody that knew somebody, and essentially their parents found out.
Speaker 1: They weren't real real happy about that. So that was always like in the back of my head.
Speaker 2: I remember it being a lot of girls, but apparently it was just two.
Speaker 1: It was just.
Speaker 2: Amazing, but a lot of them playing. I believe it was four initials or at some point. Yeah, and then they broke up and it was just those two. And those are the two who kind of took it out. I wonder do they still exist. Somebody found out if Twork team still ex this. But that's the thing with white people. They just trying to take over shit when they ain't know noting about it whatever. Because white rappers Eminem, like they said, Eminem stood his place and probably one of the best rappers of all time, although the younger generation don't see that. I'm like yd niggas tripping.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at something right now.
Speaker 5: It's February fourth, twenty twenty four, and miss Twork something making damn hold.
Speaker 2: On twenty twenty four, she's still doing it.
Speaker 5: One hundred thousand min one hundredusand of months working on sure fourteen media takeout.
Speaker 2: The video is still even good because she gotta be like forty now. I think it's more like live performances. Oh, because I can't imagine a forty year old woman keeping up with him.
Speaker 1: Everybody got that niche How long.
Speaker 3: You too until until the ass fall off?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm trying to say they had an Instagram and I'll see his white bitches. Yeah, looking, I'm looking. What are you'all looking for? Thank you for looking that up, by the way, because I was not going to mistorque something. I remember her. That bitch had some skills and she had a nice body, mum. But Lexie was skinny, with a nice body, slim fits. Yeah, That'sie was dope. That's the kind of girl I thought, Uh not black libertarian, let's go.
Speaker 5: She had only fans and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's kind of girl. I thought you would end up with arms me. Yeah, like Lexi pan Terror, kind of a fit girl, super fits. We looked that up. Let's see pan Terror. She would be the only one. But she was white or Latino, one of them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean it's black Latino white?
Speaker 2: Oh she did?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know when white people actually stick to a finished regimen and.
Speaker 2: Black people did. She age out or very well.
Speaker 1: She still looked good at thirty five, she still got Instagram. She at one point eight million followers.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she looks like nowadays.
Speaker 1: Just like she be, she'd be, she'd still be talking just like back in the days, because she understand why these niggas be watching her.
Speaker 2: Watching her was bad though. I mean she was nice looking. I thought her girl would look like that and men, so one day we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly. He ain't married yet.
Speaker 2: He probably aint gonna marry get married, don't count.
Speaker 1: I don't think that our set is gonna make her an honest womanna get married. I'm gonna damn she hanging out with John Rule. Okay, Joe Rule tapping out of.
Speaker 2: That nigga. That niggas be an a list celebrity. He probably like a C or D list Now if you don't list, no more, bro.
Speaker 1: If it weren't for them, Joe saying, what is John No? No, no, no, no, he would have been cele wasn't for that whole firefest, that fire.
Speaker 2: I think he was down way before then.
Speaker 1: I think the release I'm saying that made people more. I think that he was relevant because people asking who the hell is Yo Rule? Yeah? He actually, oh yeah, he had he had playing.
Speaker 2: But because that sex on the ground is my favorite, he made bad.
Speaker 1: He made the Truer company look bad. That guy's a scammer. And while he didn't get caught for this game. He got caught for a completely different one, which is hilarious, like, damn, maybe you escaped.
Speaker 2: Go listen to on the Ground by jo rue Me because they don't understand that. Remember, he was supposed to be Tupac, the next Tupac. That's how funny it is, guys, was supposed to be the next Tupac.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to be the next two and he was halfway there.
Speaker 2: And there was the former group by the way, the rumor was him him, jay Z and DMX was supposed to former group and they all ended up splitting it, making three different groups. Rough Riders, the Rock what was a rock group called? They had a grow with jay Z now I don't know, Murder Murder Rockefeller, and then Rough Riders, And I'm gonna let y'all know when Rough Riders that was just so fucking cool being in the South because niggas was still doing Chavy and shit. Them niggas had bikes and ship. That shit was different. I remember loving that ship. I used to like the Upnough culture more than the South culture growing up, because all niggas like was old schools and ship up North niggas like used to like fancy. They still it's still kind of like that. Niggas like old cars down here, but it's kind of weird. Niggas like track hawks and charges and ship down here. It's like niggas. It's like the culture so like mix like up north, of course used to be different everybody at the end. That made everybody miss like it ain't the same like it used to be. Niggas downside. He used just like old school dunks and ship put that ship on big rams. Niggas up north like the more uh luxury cars and ship bikes and ship. Don't get it wrong, nigga still rode bikes everywhere else out west they had them old schools, but they used to put them down jump ship on what was that ship was called, y'all some cars just a jump Yeah, hydraulics. Niggas adn't have hydraulics here. You might ran into it randomly, but that was out west. I think tests niggas had that ship too.
Speaker 5: No, there are all these people here they got they got hydraulics on their cars, but they only have it to a certain extent, like they have it like like some of the Mustangs and stuff like that they have so that they when they park them, they lower them down to the ground so nobody can check their car.
Speaker 2: That kind of hydras. I'm talking about the jumping talk about national switches, Like, are you talking about the pumps? Yeah, the niggas was jumping. I mean they used to have jumped competitions. By the way, they still do that. You don't see how how that bitch was jumped. Niggas used to like uh, fucking muscle cars with the rallies. That was the Southern thing for a long time. But all that ship that all these niggas like lu street cars and it's like niggas all the same now because of the Internet.
Speaker 3: Thanks thanks so expensive Now you can't even get most of the ship no way.
Speaker 2: Hey, growing up, I'm gonna let your kids know. We used to be able to find a box Chevy one in one running about eight hundred two a thousand. When it was running, you probably played two to five depending on the condition. Right now, you bound you found one not running, you're paying about five six you found when it is running. They got them for like ten box Chevis uh, and that the money. Carlos box Chevist. What am I missing bubble Caprice ninety six, ninety five Caprice or Cutlass? Uh what was that? Eighty five Cutlors with the t tops tea top uh be with regals Cadillacs. I don't know. Cadillacs was weird. Some niggas like them, some niggas didn't. Cadillacs were It was a hit that was that was a missing hit. That was the El Dorados bro that was the one El Dorados And uh, well, who made El Camino comic? That's beauty, Chevy Comino, Chevy Chevy. I know niggas still like them, male Comino. I never liked El Camino.
Speaker 1: I've got one now, yeah.
Speaker 2: I know somebod who else got one? I don't get it. I don't get it. I never liked that car truck name. It's different. But if I was about one old car, it'd probably be like that that. I call it the Vanillas mass thing, the five point oh with them gold datings on it. I love that ship still.
Speaker 5: What the Wust names was tight to the more than five point Mustangs five.
Speaker 2: Point on that is the Vanilli's Mustang? Is that is it? I have the double check. We have to go back to them vent their life videos. I used to like that car. It was different. I always like sports cars. I ain't really like old school cars like that. And then the Fast it was the Fast and Eferience when everybody got into them hondas something. What else was it? I think the Fast and Eferiens sucked up car culture because you can.
Speaker 1: I mean that you can make that argument, but I hate to do that because I feel like it made it much more accessible for the average person.
Speaker 5: It was already listens always, I agree, now be more expensive and not harder to get.
Speaker 1: It made it like right there for people as opposed to like you got to actually put for well, I guess I'm kind of making an effort now. It did drake the five things. Yep, I ain't drake five things because people used to have to like actually know about this stuff. And then at the Fast and Furious, Oh yeah, I want to I want.
Speaker 2: This hon take on there that it's gonna go twenty five more horse power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like all the locals keep it alive.
Speaker 3: And then they get big, and because there's so many people, quality starts to drop because it's just the supply so much for what like the quality that you had before.
Speaker 2: I used to want to put a body kid on the car. I don't even care about that kind of ship no more.
Speaker 1: I don't care about no bodykit for.
Speaker 2: Real, real wanted one, I know.
Speaker 1: To be our mid life crisis.
Speaker 2: Cars, body cars with body kids. That them body kids.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be it one.
Speaker 2: It'd be ninety b m W for me with that body kid high gon fish M three and three nine six ninety eight, ninety.
Speaker 1: Six ninety eight.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. But why would I be a card in motorcycles?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm with you. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: Man. We knew you're gonna be with them. Man, you always you always with them.
Speaker 2: You would say, you know what back y'ad, Yeah you're with it. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, bro, I'm just saying, can I can?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 1: I alright? All right, I got you.
Speaker 2: I think I got