Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Mike beny Row.
Speaker 2: And Aaron Twitching, And I said, as sweet as the offer was, that's not what I envisioned when I said, a what twelve dozen rosebuds? Hello, and welcome to Chewing the Cud and our Valentine's theme show. This week, I'm joined by someone who wants to describe himself as geriatric millennial.
Speaker 1: It's Aaron Twitching.
Speaker 3: Hello. Once, I think it was like literally last week, you love it. I love being a geriatric millennial.
Speaker 1: What is a geriatric millennial?
Speaker 3: Someone who because the millennial bracket is so big that I'm.
Speaker 1: An early millennial.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Sorry at the very beginning of the millennia.
Speaker 3: No, you're a geriatric millennial. Then, yeah, that early makes it sound like you're younger.
Speaker 2: That's why I've chosen that I'm an early millennial.
Speaker 3: No, Jerry, Actually, Millennia is like I'm still trying to be cool, but I just can't handle tiktoks. It feels like young people shouting at me. I can't bear it.
Speaker 1: So what have you got for us?
Speaker 4: This week?
Speaker 3: This week? I am talking about a celebrity who's checking in on our mental health and having a romantic theme game to play along with.
Speaker 2: It's not me saying that's so, that's interesting. And that's before we get up close and personal with Aaron the spotlight on screen. Now you can see all of our social media. Just search for at the cud TV.
Speaker 3: And as people who have popped up in our comments go along the bottom of the screen, it's time for Mike in the.
Speaker 1: Buzz Children, do you have children in your life?
Speaker 3: You're asking me if I had children, not that I've accidentally known. I'm yeah, I'm I have my two nibblings, so I have like a niece and a nephew.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 3: But I really love being an uncle. I don't want to be a gun call or like a funk call. I want to be a huncle. Okay, I want to be like a hunky uncle. That's my aim. I'm obsessed with the kids because I get to be fun and crazy and all the Yeah, all the kids in the family love me because I'll get drunk and go on a trampoline and think I'm a hero and then nearly break my neck and I don't know, they go crazy for that they're doing.
Speaker 1: I've got some nephews in my life.
Speaker 2: But so a seven year old get a seven year old giving you a drawing. It can be sweet, it can it can? Is it of you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, this isn't me, thankfully, Okay.
Speaker 2: This is a story of someone who's child brought home a lovely Valentine's Day card written for them for her and a husband.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: And there's been a bit of a controversy about this.
Speaker 1: What do you see There's a dog on a lead.
Speaker 3: With a hat on, yeah, and jumping over Henry Hoover. And then I'm you're one on the far right with the yellow short and has has got something that I don't want to assume the gender of this person, but they have something that might suggest a dog tree. Yeah, it's a well, it's a treat for all of us. If I saw someone walking down the street with that, I'd be like, what a tree. Those shorts are shorting, And I'm happy about it. Good for you, Han, you go put your tree out to.
Speaker 1: The message panting and wanted to.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd be more inclined to think it was a print if it were gray sweatpants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yellow shorts. Yellow shorts are the new gray sweatpants. Everyone's doing it. Yeah, I did not know that above the knee, this is a queer person people down to the knee. Look where those knees are. That has been put in there, deliberately showing it all. I actually also think this is fake fake news. You think this is f it's conspiracy. I think people are doing this now, aren't they? Where they can see that? Like if you draw a picture or something, it can go all over the internet. I think that tree is too biologically accurate. The lining that is. I've seen that treat before. I know that was lockdown.
Speaker 2: Seems like a distant memory.
Speaker 3: What what is lockdown? What is this?
Speaker 2: It's where they stopped people leaving the house.
Speaker 3: I don't recall anything. I don't I missed that one. Yes, we'll remember. Well, are you still going on about it?
Speaker 1: Did you do any baking during lockdown?
Speaker 3: Was that? I was absolutely terrible at it? And they look like they've been absolutely jeersed on. Yes, I do vaguely remember.
Speaker 2: Some people got a pet during lockdown?
Speaker 1: Right, which was a different choice.
Speaker 2: This is Jessica okay, basically got a little hampstead called her Hammington.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute Hammington. What a regal hamster?
Speaker 2: Suddenly after Hammington died because they did not last long, she had stuffed and turned into a pole dancer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's killing it. Look at the money she's getting. This is like j Loh Hustler's.
Speaker 1: All over, think g string pole dollar bills.
Speaker 3: Also, she is skinny, like look at that hand. She's a right, she's Mariah Levels said for a while, do you know what as so? I used to be in a circus and I've done a bit of pole and like what I will say about this is great idea reasonably well executed, but disappointing that she's just on her feet, like where's the invert, where's the hook? Where's the you know, sexy little Martini glass got one form? I mean I think she you.
Speaker 2: Go, if you go in go, Okay, there is only five pounds for that monstrosity.
Speaker 3: What do you think that's a reasonable or unreasonable?
Speaker 1: You think that's an unreasonable amount?
Speaker 4: What to hi?
Speaker 2: It's too high?
Speaker 3: No, look at the craft in there.
Speaker 2: If the quality was higher, Yeah, but that.
Speaker 3: No, that is good? That will I mean it's being like hey, hair, that's like present. You could then easily dress it up in a nightgown. And she can be miss worlds miscongeniality, which walks with the tropole. No, not the trophy. The I am the I'm the lady. I'm in New York, I burn brightly all the time. Who am I? Who am I? Lady Liberty?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is that what she's called?
Speaker 1: Statue?
Speaker 3: Statue of liberty? I know that ship. I think this is good. I actually now think we should have more taxi dermid small animals, okay, like I would like to see taxidermid snakes. I want to see just if you find a pigeon on the road, then that should be done up to be more character base. Okay, animals. I think this is good. And are those real dollar bills as well? Because it adds up the value. I think it's good. Look how gorge and shiny her eyes are like this is I mean, if you look at the facial expression, it's slightly like it's trapped forever. It's the glossy of the eyes like this is this is? This is this hamster young in its use being celebrated. My granny recently passed, and I'm getting ideas.
Speaker 2: Okay, And if you feel like stuffing a loved one, why not share it with us on at the coud TV on social media, and that takes us to our story of the week. Now Valentine's Day is upon us. Do you have any exciting plans?
Speaker 3: I think I'm doing a radio record actually, which maybe I should have kept it free. Or do you think maybe that radio presenter is trying to seduce.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're trying to seduce.
Speaker 3: That would be good forward to it. No, not particularly Now. I do love Valentine's I love love me too.
Speaker 2: I've got a bottle of wine.
Speaker 3: Plant are you kingering or.
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Until laughter?
Speaker 2: But yeah. And this is a story about a gentleman in America who was a bit bored on his Valentine's Day and founders a small alligator, basically, and so we're playing with the small alligator and just just playing with his mouth. There is alligator playing with his mouth, just like you do with a dog, and heeds like play fight. He's play fighting with an alligator. And then he got a bit bored with doing that and said, wonder what would happen.
Speaker 1: If I did that with a testicle?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, and there he is an alligator, went nibbel, libbel, No, why would you? Why would you do that? Why would you film that people like that? I don't understand, what is it? No, I absolutely am terrified of alligators. I absolutely We went to Florida on holiday, and my sister loves alligators. I just felt like I was just being traumed for the whole week. Well, the one thing I said while we were on holiday was like, I do not want to see an alligator. I was too scared to running around the holiday camp that we were at because I was pretty sure one of them would get me even though there was no water. Like, I just did not want to see an alligator. I got taken to Alligator Crazy Gold where there were the classic ones and baby ones, so like ones like that and do you know what the evil little shit and I could see in their eyes because there are any babies at that, but they're looking you like if you mock them or whatever. I'm thinking they're going to get you later on.
Speaker 2: And five years time, I'm going to eat you little.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm not going back. Like they've got grudges and I'm not. I'm not bearing that. I've got enough grudges where I'm where I live right and like they just and then not only that, she then wanted to go to Alligator World. I had to drive her to allegate. I didn't want to see an alligator, and I had to drive her to alligate a World. I didn't get out of the car. I'm not risking it. Oh no, I'll meet you around the back. You can get out and you can get back in when you're ready. I'm not. I don't want anything to do so people like this.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I think fair game.
Speaker 5: I hope that.
Speaker 3: Alligator got the whole thing. It was juicy, open popped. I hope it was as painful as possible for that man because he doesn't know. You don't get to tease. I hate them. They're evil. I don't want to ever see one again. I'm glad that this picture is awful quality, because otherwise I'd be struggling. But I hope. I hope that alligator remembers and stalks and hunts down. I would like to see that. Yeah, exactly like that. I want to see that movie, and I want the alligator played by Octavia Spencer. I wanted to be like mar but she's an alligator chasing this one man to get the other testicle. What was hook getting the other hands? Well? Now we go. This is the adult version that will be all over Pornhub before the end of the week. Now, Alligator porn. You've always got to think of news story like I was. I was going to say it was friends, and then I was going to say I read an article and actually realized I saw a TikTok, or like I read a tweet about a girl. I think she was a comedian and her day job was writing script for pornos. She said. The hardest part is coming up with new stories. So if you look at Alligated Paul, I think that could be a big one.
Speaker 2: That is very niche indeed. But that's all from the buzz this week. Well thanks for that, Mike. I can't get over Alligator Paul. I'm coming up after this shortbreak. Aeron brings us a look at some celebrity news in the showbiz. It's so disturbing watching blood come out of a TV screen. You're watching you in the cud with Aeron and Mike. Now, let's get ready for the showbiz with Eron.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the showbiz section. How are you with body contour underwear?
Speaker 2: What you're trying to say, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying that that's my natural body. Surely that is of course.
Speaker 2: There's one wire girls and will all deny all right, right, yeah, bottoms flying off everywhere.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with Kim Kardashian's skims range.
Speaker 2: I am aware of her trying to make people feel better about the bodies by making money.
Speaker 3: You wanted to say that I am aware of her work, and then you realize she doesn't really work.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. She doesn't do it.
Speaker 3: It's hugely successful her skims. She's an underlying where that comes in a range of colors, and like body, it nips you in, it pushes you out, It makes you look however you want to look.
Speaker 2: Six foot?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know if it does make you six foot. But I keep getting adverts on Instagram for socks that have got an extra inch in the heel.
Speaker 2: Don't do them?
Speaker 4: Why me?
Speaker 3: I'm a perfect height, like I never hit my head on doors, but old ladies always ask me to take things off shelves. Okay, why would I mean? I don't know. I'm just like that Mary popping things. I stand next to the thing and goes quite simply. Yeah, not in every way, just that way. I'm humble enough. Even though my website is I love aeron dot co dot UK, it's humble thause it's not dot com because I'm not worldwide, I'm just national. Cand there's a new model spokesperson for the Valentine's Limited Edition range, and it's Lana del Rey. Look at her the snack you didn't know you won, giving absolutely nothing in the face.
Speaker 1: Dead behind the eyes.
Speaker 3: I believe the phrase is I'm surprised that Lanceelre is doing this because she's I didn't think she was a big one for promotional stuff, going out there talking about her wares. And isn't she working in like a burger joint? What have you heard that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Oh, she works in like a Wendy's just part time, not even not even making this up, just because she she wanted to. So yeah, and like her fans sometimes go and she yes, she she just serves burgers and stuff.
Speaker 2: She's not a well renowned recording artist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she doesn't do it for the money, and that she just does it because she thinks it's nice. It's a bit of a lark. So why she's done this, I don't really know, but it's very good timing. On the Cardastrian's part, because it was announced two days after she'd been nominated for a Grammy or two. I mean, she looks very lovely. I'm just very surprised. I didn't think Lana del Ray was the one who'd be selling underwear.
Speaker 1: Why has she been shot?
Speaker 3: Because it is Ham Valentine, she's been well. What happened was she knew she was coming in for this section, but she accidentally walked in during the opening VT and that was her blood that you saw there a Lana.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks very nice, lingerie type thing. I'm not sure why she's wearing a black veil. Is that considered sexy for hertero sexuals?
Speaker 3: Death to the body shape that's not yours.
Speaker 2: I just don't. I don't get body shaping underwear.
Speaker 3: I can get it, I see it.
Speaker 1: I mean I've tried. I've tried it to just work for me.
Speaker 3: It might start buying shop mannequins, cutting them up and then just putting them underneath my clothes, because then he doesn't have to pick a poke at you, and you can have the perfect bottom, perfect chest. I think it's a market for that.
Speaker 1: I do too.
Speaker 2: That would be much better, better than my thirty percent offer of gym memberships.
Speaker 3: Keep just put it on, take it off, and then at least like if they're having a feel underneath, it will still feel good rather than just feel like elastic. And it is Valentine's celebrity couples, so people who are coupling up. So our first couple, well, do you know what? This is a good one. We'll see whether you actually know who these people are. Okay, I did know these first two. So we've got Barry Keegan and Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Heating drinks come out of bus stops.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Have you watched not watched Saltburn?
Speaker 3: No? But I feel like I have because everyone goes out. I'm very happy for Sophie Ellis Beets. She seems like the only real winner in this.
Speaker 1: I know we all win, do we? We all win?
Speaker 2: Especially you get to see him dancing around in the nude with a very lovely penis too murder on the dance floor.
Speaker 3: I don't think it does it for me. What I will say is this man's stylist has been working over to Sabrina Carpenter. Are you familiar? I know Karen Carpenters no relation. Sadly Sabrina Carpenter. She's a bit like she's a bit She's kind of like Taylor swifty, but maybe like a bit more poppy. She's a big song riding up the chants at the moment called Feather just finally made it into Top forty and billboard. It is a bob. She murders men in the video she's serving Christina Aguilera ten years later. No memory in this. The thing that surprises me most about this is is not gay. No dress.
Speaker 1: Other stylist might be straight.
Speaker 3: Men have got to stop tricking us. It's not fair. Okay, if you don't want to be seduced by me, don't dress this. It's a public I cannot be responsible for my actions. If you're out here baiting. Although he's dating Sabrina Carpet, it makes me think you might be gay even more. Joe Jonas, famous, everyone's fourth favorite Jonas brother.
Speaker 1: I only know that one.
Speaker 3: I think, no Nick Jonas. You know Nick Jonas. He's the hot one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think they're all go, not the other one.
Speaker 3: Jonas is hot, but he's not a nice person, is he? He's dating this lady here, Stormy bris whoever she may.
Speaker 1: Be Stormy Bri.
Speaker 2: I don't believes she related to angry Cheese.
Speaker 3: No, she's next week's storm coming in. Actually, she will be making her way through Languaghire and taking trampolines with the storm Bree.
Speaker 1: Like your cheese are like the references.
Speaker 3: Thank you. She's dating Joe Jonas well. Good luck to her because he's still going through his divorce with that bird that used to be in the X Men. And maybe what's the one that everyone loved with the Diners, not the dinosaurs Dragons. I couldn't better watch it Thrones. I think she might have been in that Sophie Turner that's her name. Anyway. He said she was a terrible mum, that she was always running off. But how he knew that because he was on tour for a year, who knows. So he's still trying to get custody his kids. Meanwhile, banging this lady.
Speaker 2: If they have a child, can we call the child bell? You feel the cheese? Baby bell?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't get that for the longest time, and it was a very clever joke, So I apologize for my ignorant That's okay. Do we call a baby bell? A cheese or is it merely a plastic.
Speaker 2: It's a cheese. It's in the cheese isle. You're allowed to eat twelve of them, vieing cheese.
Speaker 3: I saw the other day. This isn't related to this. Sorry, this show, this section is very much going of course. I know someone that's got a non baby bell, like a huge bell, and apparently that's the size that they used to be like massive, like the size of an ass, right, and then they and then they were better more consumable small, so they made them babies and like, but you can get a big bell. I'm not like a Belen. It's true. Good to it, you know. I don't know where you got it from.
Speaker 1: It was just the fact you can get a huge bell.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We got one final couple of We've got time, Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco.
Speaker 1: Who is Benny Blanco?
Speaker 3: I think he's a DJ. I don't know. It's not for us, he's not Jerry. Selena Gomez I can still get on board with because she's a Disney girl. She does make the occasional bop. What I love most about Selena Gomez is she's in that murd only murders in the building, which's very good. And they keep referring to her constantly as young and hit but she's over thirty, Like I don't know how she is still playing the young and hip one, but there she is, justin Bieber. Didn't she oh she did?
Speaker 6: She was very.
Speaker 3: And the weekend she stated all the bad douches and another couple homos. We've got Troy Savan and man U Reus. They have been seen groundbreakingly having dinner. This was a news story. There they are. Look at Troy Savan, don't you look lovely? They're with those eyelashes a good impression of well attitude man. Attitude magazine very unkindly called it battle of the Twins, which I'm pretty sure Troy Savan is nearly middle aged. But exactly when is twink deaf? When you look like that? Who cares?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: They've only actually had dinner. I don't know how Attitude magazines spun this into a huge story, but maybe they were just surprised at gaye eight but looking at that.
Speaker 2: Not even eating, there's just bottles, grape and wine.
Speaker 1: I was going to say that they're doing that whole necklace flirty thing.
Speaker 3: Though, Oh that is very necklace, fir th. I like this person here, who's doing there? What shadow dinosaurs going? I want that bottle of wine? I mean, yeah, they're just having dinner. Let them. I don't actually think they're dating. I think they're just bitching about lads. Do you know what I mean? They're sharing details of the many many cocks they've ads or not ads. I don't know what that was felt sluts shaming as many cocks as you want. Kids, don't worry about.
Speaker 2: It, neither of them not eating though, so so it's not yeah, so can't work out who's bottomy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's not the most important thing, isn't it? They can I don't know you picked these stories, Mike. I don't know why I'm pretending that these are things I was interested in this week. These are what you sent me and I read in the gym this morning, and I've formed an opinion about it. I hadn't even seen that picture because it wouldn't downloads because there was no signal in pure GM Manchester, So why don't you sort that out? Actually, Puerg in Manchester. So I'm not there screaming and I can listen to a Hollywood Arts album in peace is that time' still got fifty seconds? And another thing, Pure Jim, Actually, why are your showers fifteen seconds at a time? Like, what are you expecting to happen there? They just time out.
Speaker 1: After fifteen seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most of my workout actually is saving energy so I can keep slamming that. I actually improved my flexibility massively because I can have one foot behind me locking up on the thing as I wash so that it doesn't go off. What's the point You're not saving water? I actually deliberately spend more time using up the water to punish you of thanks words and then that celebrity show business for this week. Screw you, Pure Jim. Actually don't because I'm really like being a member and I want to use all of them like a metal thanksfully. I'm open for sponsorship opportunities.
Speaker 2: Let's stick around because we have apparently a game coming up. In our game of the week, welcome back, you're watching you in the cud This week we're playing a romantic uza kazoo and this one is for my very own love book.
Speaker 4: I'm excited.
Speaker 3: Day of the week.
Speaker 2: So Aaron's got a kazoo and he's going to sing or kazoo. Did play kazoo some lovely romantic songs for me?
Speaker 3: I am do I use okay wat and these are my songs. I don't. I don't know if we do includes. But the first song is by a man, so I might not know it because I don't. I don't listen to men. Prob I just don't like the male voice. This is why I sound like this. You never know, prepare my instrument. Okay, I'm sorry. I can hang on.
Speaker 1: So you put the big end in your mouth.
Speaker 3: You put the big the big end of your mouth to That's what she said. I prefer to work my way up. To be honest, I find you get much better results.
Speaker 1: You want to holm a little bit into it.
Speaker 6: Oh you don't just blow, No, you don't just blow.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that last note though, that.
Speaker 2: Was Oh darn me.
Speaker 1: Do you need any sort of assistance?
Speaker 3: No, I am living. I'm giving romance. I'm giving. This is the wedding song that every basic white bitch.
Speaker 2: Has all of me, John Legend, Yes, there we go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's let's try another one.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, this one is Oh God, you really picked the basic ones? Okay, right? I can do this again. So I tried to beg end and then I was told little End. You know what, ignore them, it's all rubbish. What okay, I'll hang on. We'll do that one. Then this one. I know, this one, I know right, Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it takes so much breath. I feel like I'm really doing my breath work here.
Speaker 3: I feel like the dancing and the moment I understand Beyonce.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, So I think this is possibly one of the best girl great groups of the nineties.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry it's not. But I couldn't think of Atomic Kitten. I tried to think really quickly of a band that. Yeah, I'm sorry, I screwed up that joke myself. I shot on your line.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna it is the best girl group of the nineties.
Speaker 3: Banana Rama, It's absolutely yes, that was Banana Wama walk like an Egyptian the most romantic song. That's what I was Venus.
Speaker 1: Is a romantic song, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought it was just a shaving commercial.
Speaker 1: No, no, do you.
Speaker 3: Know that Jennifer Lopez actually did a recover cover of Venus and Four Gillettes for a raiser.
Speaker 2: That's disturbing me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really think Jalo should be a covers artist. I personally I always seen Jennifer Lopez songs at karaoke because like I can't hit the notes, but the difference.
Speaker 2: I think the only time I enjoyed of hers was when she dueted with Cool.
Speaker 3: J Oh yeah, control myself, hang on. That one was a freebie. I wasn't even on the list. I'm not saying I'm not going to take up the casoo full time, but I'm pretty sure music is not the genre for me. And now I understand why I became a comedian.
Speaker 2: Okay, Cool, I've forgot another song for you to get through them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is you on one more?
Speaker 5: Really? This is an exhaustic game.
Speaker 3: The whole tour.
Speaker 2: I don't know that the only person does does it? Most people say they were do do do do do do mate.
Speaker 3: I'm an all round perform I will not do the one at the bottom there because someone has spelled heart wrong. They've spelt it hart and it says the heart will go on and it just sounds like a dodgy nineties sitcom comedy about a couple called the hearts that are on a long journey, but they they've divorced and spill up, and it's about how they then suddenly start falling in love with each other while they're stuck in the the Indian desert. I don't know if there is a desert India. I do know that my boyfriend broke up with me while I was in India and it was brutal. Anyway, this one goes out to him.
Speaker 4: H yeah, imagine me bold.
Speaker 3: I like nding on the big notes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to say dada condor nothing compass to you? Was that right?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was a complete segment because you said I want to say I want to say connor. It compares to you as if but you were going to say something else.
Speaker 2: That was That's just what I want to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should want to say it because that's that was an identical That was exactly what it is. Okay, cool, Okay, Bruno Mars, I don't know anything by him. I refuse to indulge this next one. I do know this, Okay, how does it go?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I do know it. It's it's a big hit. I know it. Okay, hang on, you know what it is. It's one of those ones.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: All I can think is and you'll get this when you get the reference. I can't picture the song. All I can think of is the artist typing a text message into an Excel spreadsheet and wondering why she's not getting.
Speaker 5: Is a very good one, okay, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've already guessed it because you told me the texting Excel that's their book in it.
Speaker 3: While to think of a time, like what people don't realize is Kelly Rowland releasing that song and it being so big was such a big moment that Beyonce had to delay the release of her debut album by a year so it didn't clash with Kelly Rowland because they thought it would affect the sales and that it would be the fans would be split, like people always talk about like Kelly. Oh, Kelly Rowland is nothing, But at one point in this world, Kelly Rowland had the power to derail and delay Beyonce, and I just think Kelly Rowland is really the true icon of our time. That's the dilemma that Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Has, as I say, but the other one wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, let's put some Machet's. Some put some respect on poor Michelle's name, right. There was nothing poor about Michelle. She came into a band that were already selling out. She didn't have to do all of the hard work, singing in mauls and going around shopping centers and signing loads of stuff. She came in when the hits were already there. She'd had to write them. She'd have to write any of the late hits. Beyonce did that. She came in. She sang. She wore a little slit up leopard pink dress in the jungle for Survivor. She sang her little heart. She didn't even need to sing the verses. She only ever came in at the bridge. She was absolutely banging. Nothing poor about Michelle.
Speaker 2: She made money and on that from Rant stick around, because come out next, we're gonna get all up and close with Aaron in spir Welcome back to you in the cud. So we've tested this show bus knowledge and his blody's instrument without any assistant for anybody. So now let's get into his dinner workings. As we talked he and in spotlight. So you're a comedian, I am.
Speaker 3: They know that now all this time you've been going who is this clash?
Speaker 4: Is this guy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am, and you're known for being hilarious on stage.
Speaker 3: It's very kind if you.
Speaker 1: I've been to a couple of your gigs. Yes, I'm over many years.
Speaker 3: I've been going so long. Do you know what I remember? When I started, Like the dream was always to be like remember like when we were going up, it's all like the hot, hot, hot, thirty under thirty hot, and like, I don't know. I always thought you had to make it big, like really really quick, otherwise you's completely failed. And now I am just a relic on the scene. I'm a relic of the comedy industry that goes around like a wise and old crook, just with all these new ones around all or you could do it that way. But I remember in that day when we used to have a four where you've got your gigs on the website. Really yeah, so much has changed. When I started gigging, you.
Speaker 5: Didn't have maps.
Speaker 3: I don't know what we got to like, you know, obviously I had, we had the Internet and stuff. I don't know how people were giging in the nineties. They should drive around with maps. He got to gigs Okay, I don't know either. But yeah, so you've been going for let's say a while. Oh yeah, I mean we don't count years, but you know, I was started when Mariah was still having hits that were on a Christmas.
Speaker 1: When she was on the first boobs.
Speaker 3: What what Maria has not had boobs?
Speaker 1: Are you telling me that Maria has not had boobs?
Speaker 3: I thought she just had a very sturdy.
Speaker 1: Bra very silicon and surgeons. I don't like Mariah.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I will stand Mariah till the day. She's given us so much much. This is what my comedy falls on, really, is picking women and just refusing to let them go.
Speaker 2: Okay, like the Sugar Babes.
Speaker 3: The Sugar Babes, I can't let go the Everyone is mad about the og three, but I only care about the final three. They're like the fiver is of a Scream movie. I'm like, make sure Heidi and Jade are fed. I don't care too much for a mel but I'm sure she's fine.
Speaker 2: But I don't know who any of those people are.
Speaker 3: Why am I on this show? You know, I said to myself, Aaron, the audience for you is out there. I don't think they're in this room.
Speaker 1: I remember the original Sugar Babes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that means you are kinds of my audience. Well they're not the original now they're the back ones, aren't they. Why are we talking about the Sugarbabes. I'm here to promote myself, twitching. This is why I'm terrible. It shows like this because I meant to be promoting me, and all I do is be like, do you remember to Lisa she was robbed?
Speaker 1: Oh she was. So you do a lot of gigs up in the other country.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: Have you got anything coming up soon?
Speaker 3: I do. I have a new show. So my new show is going on tour comedy festivals and arts festivals. It's called Himbo because that's what people think I am. They think I'm just this dumb, pretty handsome, kind humble person, and I guess it is. I wanted to do a fun show. I think comedy's got very serious. I haven't done like a full length show since before the Pandemics And what was that like twenty nineteen when I was us in Edinburgh. It's obviously a lot's happened. And I had written a show about love, like I'd written a big show about love because I love love like I love love the way gay's love taking a picture of three middle aged women and being like, that's my favorite lineup of the sugar babes. I love it and I was in love. And I think it's supported as well, especially like in the queer community. It's a very gay show, Like if you're not gay, that's fine, you won't notice. I will, like there is a lot of case, but it's also like it's me being accessible to people. I think, like especially in the community, Like you don't see a lot of role models of like people in long term relationships, do you, I think, And especially like if you grew up in the ear like we did. And it's particularly the generations that came before us, people maybe didn't live that long to be able to have those sort of relationships as well. Which I wrote this show and then he left me, so I thought, p I shouldn't do that, really pibit in sincere not on the entire show and going oh, by the way, it would have just been a really crazy way to try winning pact. I think there would have been a law suit.
Speaker 5: So like, he.
Speaker 3: Shattered my heart. So I thought, what I'm going to do is just shatter the show. So the show is in pieces, which doesn't sound very organized, but it's like the audience get to choose their own adventure with it. Really, so there's like lots of different topics on stage and then well then the audience get to choose which ones we talk, So it's like kind of different every night, and like it's fun. We're all gonna have fun. Yeah, but I'm not allowed to legally say that. Actually, so it's not it's definitely not a choose your own advent. It's definitely not like that. It's a picture path comedy.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a picture path comedy. Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm pretty sure legally I'm not allowed to say that, Okay, just like I'm not illegally allowed to talk about Muchiboer anymore. Now, that's fine. I'm friends with her aunt.
Speaker 1: That was a really bad name.
Speaker 3: Who's the most select you've got in your phone? I've got much aunts? Yeah, yeah, look, but I like That's what I think I like most about me is that, Yeah, I'm like low level, but I'm that's good. And I've been around this industry for ages, like I know all of the little secrets. But like at the lowest level. I don't care about the people at the top. I've got other more famous people on my phone, but I'm more excited about muchI boy Up. I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you're not just a comedian on stage, You're a woodsmith tool.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've just written a book. You written book. I have written as many books in the last year as I've read. I'm very much like Victoria Becker. The only book I've read is my own.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Well, I did a podcast a few years ago during the Lockdown Times. I did a podcast about sort of like queer issues, and I was really excited about it, and we tried to sell it to the BBC, but the BBC didn't want a bloody no so I thought, screw you, BBC, We'll do it on my own. Like everything, I've got to be a hustler. So we did the podcast. It was very successful, got in the top ten on Apple podcast Wedge between Michelle Obama and Nicole Bayer. Thank you very much. That was a lovely little threesome and I really enjoyed. I don't know about you, but I found like when I was growing up, like we both grew up under section twenty eight where you weren't allowed to talk about gay or homosexual things in school, so we didn't have any education about that, and I think we talk about queer culture is like a culture like with any other culture, like say you're like Jamaican or you're Jewish, like that culture is handed down through your family, isn't it, because that's probably why you're in that, and so you sort of learn about it as you're growing up. It's sort of passed down and we don't normally find our sort of culture families until till we're older and we've come out, and then that's when you meet like the older people and you make friends and then you share it that way. I just get so difficult if we miss out on so much stuff, And I think I don't know about other people, but I was really embarrassed to us about things. If you don't understand what section twenty eight is, you don't understand what stone wall is. So this podcast was all about making that really accessible but keeping it really fun. So it's like talking about these issues and I love a little deep dive, Like I'm dead into gossip and like I want to find out all the little stories about it, and also find out how celebrities were involved. So it's sort of social issues made fun. And then lots of sugar babes in it, all six of them, all six of them. I actually don't know if that's true. I can't it for a while. You write these things, then you part them, then they go to the editor and they have to rewrite them. I can't remember what a bloody said anymore. I was gonna say, I don't remember what ad for breakfast, but I have an ad breakfast because it shows me going on forever. I'm loving it. I'm having a lovely time.
Speaker 1: Cool. So when's the book out?
Speaker 3: The book is out for pre order now, so you can pre order the e book. I hate the publishing world. You can pre order the e book now.
Speaker 4: Woo.
Speaker 3: That's the bit that we promote. Go and get yours now. It's only two ninety nine. That's less than the price of a coffee depending where you go, and then the paper bag that comes out.
Speaker 2: Get the pre order from.
Speaker 3: From Amazon or best go to my website because Amazon are trying that. Right. This is hilarious. My name is Twitching tw It's like kitchen with a tw right, not like bitchin ig so t w I t h e N. You put that into Amazon and they're like, no, I think you got that wrong. They aught to correct it to okay, so I wouldn't try and google it. So you can get it from my website, very humbly titles as we said, Www Dot I Love erin dot co dot UK, never dot com. I don't want to go global. Yeah, and you can order and then the paperback is out May fifth, just in time for Pride Month.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of releasing in Pride Month and then I thought crowded market. So I'm doing what Victoria Beckham did with her solo singles and just leaking it in that last week, that first week of January where no one's selling, and then just trying to get it. Then we know what, there's no competition.
Speaker 2: And if people want to see you on stage, where are you going to be?
Speaker 3: I am all over the country. I'm definitely Brightened Brighton Festival and a Cambridge restaurant. I'm in Glasgow and then there's lots of other dates and you can find all of them, would you believe at my website Www dot I Love erin dot co dot UK.
Speaker 1: Perfect well, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that we'll be hitting up your your website quite soon for some pre orders.
Speaker 3: Yes, please do, because I checked the pre order sales yesterday and they are at zero. But I think that's because Amondon does an update. But it was a depressing moment because I knew I bought it. Well, no, that's a problem with the book. I can only buy one, can't I can't wait till the publish income. I don't know why I'm buying them. I've got them, I wrote the bloody I'm not gonna read cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: That's almost the end of the show. Just remember to join us on our social media at the cud TV.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching and we'll see you all soon.
Speaker 1: Bye bye