Speaker 1: Oh Fossor, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are getting into a little bit of AI taking over the world, Jacob.
Speaker 3: Little Yes, Okay, so we talked about AI. We've beat that dead horse, and we've continued to beat it until it was six feet into the ground and then kept on beating it. Okay, fine, I get it. But see that's more of the theoretical side of AI. We've talked about what happens when you combine AI with robotics, with advanced robotics, robotics that could replicate itself, duplicate itself, run the machines to create more robots, the sentient, the whole thing, the whole thing, right, And so I thought about this. This was kind of where this whole episode's brainchild stemmed from, right, I thought about it. And as we are getting nearer to election time, as we are getting closer to the end of twenty twenty four, I'm just curious what big scientific discoveries have been made this year. And we did an episode on that a couple months back, and there's gonna be at least one thing that's gonna come up in this episode that we actually did cover once upon a time, but it's worth rebearing today with the proper scope of what this type of component could be used for in the future. But we'll get there in a minute. So with all of what's going on around the world technology wise, we talked about gene splicing technology. We talked about was it ancestry or was it twenty three ae meters that was actually selling off the rights to people's DNA and they were cloning it and splicing it in all these things both actually, yeah, and there you go. We talked about different wars going on, and with wars comes technological innovation. That's typically how that works. Yes, you have great minds that think outside of the battlefield, but when it comes to advanced technology, more often than not, warfare leads to the greatest strides being made in that field. It is what it is. So we got multiple wars going on right now, we have different types of capabilities that we didn't used to have. Drones are more of a thing these days. AI is more of a thing these days. So that got me cooking. That got me starting on some things here, and let me ask you something did have you ever known how they're using quantum engineering in computer science these days?
Speaker 2: I imagine that's probably how they make their computer chips. As a matter of fact, if you look at some of the computer chips, they look like tiny little cities, bro Like, it is pretty crazy looking at it, like the little motherboards and the memory chips, and you know, it's it looks like a tiny little you know, uh, like fairy city or some shit. Whenever you zoom in on it, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you. After doing all this research today, I know that I make the jokes about the Terminator movies, right, I get it. Sky Net's gonna take over the world. Yeah yah, yeah yeah, fine, Fine, should we really be worried about the advancements that technology has been really having? Because I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't honestly know. I've committed to the bit a few times. Fine, sure, and maybe some of that's been based in a kernel of truth, if you will, as everything is here. But I'm gonna be honest. I'm not shooketh but it's getting closer to that point for me, bro.
Speaker 2: Thou was shook If.
Speaker 3: I'm approaching shooketh I'm approaching it. It really depends on how There's a lot of prototypes out right now. There's a lot of things that we are able to buy. There's a lot of things that in the technology world, they're kind of still in their infancy, but they're they're starting to walk around a bit. They're not fully mature, but you could see where it's going. The writing's on the wall. And so with that mind, I'm gonna go ahead and let everybody know now that if you are not watching this, you're only hearing it, you need to come and check this out. There's gonna be a lot of video aids on this one, Jonathan. If they would like to see this with their eyes commercial free, they're tired of hearing all these ads. There's too damn much, I get it. Tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Well, if you want to be able to see it not only with your eyes, but possibly that third eye all the way open, then you go and check out Patreon, dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockfand dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy, both of those links, and down on the show that's below. I know that there's a lot of people that are probably complaining about all the commercials, and it's just, you know, that's just the way that it is. That's the way that it's going to be, and that if that's something that ruffles your feathers. Patreon and Rockfann are both of the places that you can go to listen and watch the show completely add commercial free, and it's the best way to be able to support the show. And as a matter of fact, we said, I believe I was supposed to go back and edit all of it out in the live show, but I couldn't find all of it. And I know that there was more of us talking about how we were gonna be going live on Wednesday night for the election. It's actually Tuesday night. That was an absolute brain fart on my behald. I don't know what dimension I was peering into whenever I thought that it was on a Wednesday, But no, nay, nay, it is on a Tuesday. So definitely come check us out. We are going live for the election Tuesday night, nine pm Central Time, and we're all gonna be live streaming it, watching it together because we know damn well, whenever we're watching it, whenever we're watching it we're watching the polls. Maybe it's a little bit closer, but uh, maybe a certain someone is a little bit more on top than the others. And then we're all gonna go to sleep, and we're all gonna be feeling pretty damn good. We're gonna be thinking, my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: Is it is it?
Speaker 2: Could it really be? Is it really that time? Are they really going to let him win? Let us all ponder these things together. Tuesday nights, nine pm Central Time, Live show. It's great. It's a it's a great community thing, and we love all the good cult members who have joined us so far.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, and it is the best way to directly support the show. Now, let's let's check this out here. This is a hold on What the hell is that? All right? The race to harness quantum Computing's mind bending power. Shout out to Bloomberg. Get ready, brother, because I'm not gonna lie. Even in the field of study or the work that I used to do. I didn't know they had this dialed into this level. This is mind blowing. Brother.
Speaker 4: Headquarters for one of the oldest companies in tech, IBM. They've been inventing new computing technology here since the nineteen sixties. It's like the jetsums, it meets the Flintstones. Quantum scientist Olivia Lanes is showing me IBM's newest experimental machine.
Speaker 5: This big, shiny behemoth is IBM Quantum System too.
Speaker 4: Sounds like it's on. What is the big deal though? I mean, why not just build an ordinary sape of computer.
Speaker 5: It's a totally different avenue. It's not just supercomputers but better, or AI but more powerful. It's entirely different way of computing.
Speaker 4: The big difference is the computer's ability to harness the mysterious effects of quantum physics. Standard computers they calculate by using billions of time, a little on and off switches known as bits. Now, these things they're very reliable, they're very accurate, and they work together in sequence. So if you ask a standard computer to solve a maze, it will do so by checking through every possible path one by one until it finds a solution. Now, depending on the size of the maze, that could take seconds or minutes, or potentially, for really big maze, even years. A quantum computer, on the other hand, works a little bit differently. They're the bits are known as quantum bits or cubits, and rather than just being on or off a cubit, it can be held in something called a superposition, where it can be both on and off at the same time. Now, okay, I know that that doesn't really make a lot of sense, but unfortunately that is just how physics works down at the atomic level, So go with me. This bizarre ability of a cubit to be in two states at once means that a series of cubits can solve lots of calculations simultaneously. And so if you ask a quantum computer to solve a maze, it means it can consider all possible routes at once, giving you the answer in an instant. It could allow a quantum computer to complete in minutes computations so complex that it would take today's supercomputers millions of years. But that's not the only reason they're a game changer for science.
Speaker 5: I think what it really comes down to is that nature is quantum mechanical. When you get down molecular and atomic interactions. Nature does not obey classical physics, just a very crude approximation. And if we really want to understand how nature evolves in time, we have to have a system that obeys quantum physics.
Speaker 4: So I guess this finally gives us the opportunity to do simulations down at the level of atoms.
Speaker 6: And when you have that, I.
Speaker 4: Mean you can design drugs at the level of atoms, design materials, batteries, And we haven't had this before.
Speaker 5: We've never had that.
Speaker 7: I think when.
Speaker 4: Quantum computing comes up in conversation, people are excited about it, but they're excited about the amount of power it gives you, about how quickly you can do competitions, because Okay, sure all of that stuff might be true, but we should be thinking of this as though someone who's just invented the telescope, and all of a sudden we can see and understand things at a scale we just did not have access to before.
Speaker 3: Jonathan, Before we go any further, can I tell you that I thought of you when I started the video and was like, Okay, is this potentially where they blend the woo woo with the technological in a correct fashion?
Speaker 2: Oh babe, you thought about me?
Speaker 3: I did. I did.
Speaker 2: Indeed, this is actually we've we've touched on this a little bit in the past as far as you know, it doesn't work in ones and zeros. It works in ones and zeros and ones, and like the whole it's it's a weird kind of situation going on with quantum commuting, quantum computing and cubits and uh, you know what, there's also colored. Both of us shocked, shocked whenever I say this. But there was a black Mirror episode on this very thing.
Speaker 3: As well, was there?
Speaker 2: Of course, this is why people need to be fucking with some black mirror. Dude like it it it's it's all about what's going to be happening in the future. I know, I know some people may not be into that kind of stuff, but that is like I feel like they have some kind of crystal ball on some rush shit.
Speaker 3: Sounding more prophetic the more time goes on. I can't tell you how many of these goddamn episodes we've done and you've mentioned that show and it's like, wait, whoa whoa hold on now one is one thing. This is like fifty episodes that we have done where black Mirror has come up. And I'm not saying that to throw shade. I'm saying it like I really need to watch this show.
Speaker 2: No, it's Netflix's version of Matt Groening from The Simpsons. Bro, that's really what's going on here, except for at a futuristic level. I mean, yeah, the Simpsons predicts a lot of the things in the future, but I'm talking about, like as far as the techie kind of stuff, dude, top notch.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, fair enough, it's pretty ad now with the tech world being what it is here quantum computing. It's talking about instantaneously being able to figure out out all of the information at once and being able to process it to find the correct answer every time without fail. Yeah. Now they're about to get into the environment that they need to make these chips. And I thought this was actually pretty wild too, But I just wanted to make a little pause break here to see what your thoughts were. Because, ladies and gentlemen, we will be getting into the quantum realm. We will be getting into AI, we will be getting into advanced robotics. We will be getting into robots that you can buy for your home right now, right now, the Tesla bot is out. Oh We're going there, Ladies and gentlemen, just buckle up. This is a cult conspiracy. Modern Tech episode twenty twenty four, as we're getting closer to the end here, so thoughts before we go anymore for further.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to learn a little bit more about this. I love anything quantum, you know that, and especially down to that quantum level physics. It has its own set of laws, like it doesn't work this same way as it works in like bigger physics, not quantum, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like it.
Speaker 2: It's so strange how there's like different rules that govern the minute.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you said it like that too, because with the robotics, ladies and gentlemen, we will be talking about the macro and the micro. There is advanced nanobots that they are coming out with now that the metal is actually able to go closed or open like a valve depending on the temperature that it's in, and that's all controlled. Look, we're gonna get to We're gonna get to it. It's insane what they are doing currently, blowing your mind about what's happening in the the ever in the future year of twenty thirty that these people are screaming about like something drastic's happening with all of this going on, Brother, I believe.
Speaker 2: Them, which is only like five years away. Yeah, way, and like twenty thirty, that seems so futuristic, but it's only five years away.
Speaker 3: People. We need to be praying, we need to be preyed up, is all I'm saying. But with that being said, maybe the amist you're right, Maybe technology is all based in the Davil, and maybe this whole thing is just witchcraft. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't know until you know, I think, is what one famous philosopher once said.
Speaker 3: Somebody said that once it wrote on a bathroom wall. I believe that.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was another word added right there at the end, which you know, I'm not at liberty to say, but you know you're catching my drift.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right. All right. Now let's get back to this because again, remember that year I just said, twenty thirty. Listen to what these people are getting into at this moment.
Speaker 4: That's the ambition. At least quantum computers cannot yet perform useful calculations better than a supercomputer, because in practice, getting even a handful of cubits to give you a reliable answer is for not really difficult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, bro, look at that.
Speaker 4: This is IBM's lab where they test out new hardware, a place where we can see the guts of the machine. Oh, that is extraordinary.
Speaker 6: It looks like inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are we looking at them?
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people have a slight misconception and they see, you know, this whole gold, shiny thing. They think this is a quantum computer. That's actually not true. This is the quantum computer. So this tidy little thing, right, this is the Heron ship. This is the one hundred and thirty three cubits that I am holding in the palle of my hand.
Speaker 7: How much does that work?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 7: Don't drop it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to try.
Speaker 4: The chip contains the cubits that carry out the computation, and it's fair to say they're a little fussy.
Speaker 5: We're trying to change the energy state of the cubit I mean zero and one in a very controlled way. So any type of outside energy that might change it slightly in a way except for what we're trying to do, will break your algorithm and give you the wrong answer.
Speaker 4: Outside energy includes any heat. To preserve the delicate quantum state of the cubit, the chip must be kept extremely cold. This tangle of gold plated pipes and wires is in fact a cooling system that chills the chip to just above absolute zero.
Speaker 5: For comparison, the cosmic microwave background in space is way warmer. That's orders of magnitude warmer.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: So it is the coldest thing in the non universe.
Speaker 4: Which is incomprehensively cold.
Speaker 5: But these guys like it.
Speaker 4: They don't like it. Focus on your work, stop paying attention to any of the energy around you. That's right, IBM say they'll unlock quantum's full potential by twenty thirty.
Speaker 3: Twenty thirty three.
Speaker 2: Brother, it's not that far, dude, I mean less than a decade, and uh, we don't even necessarily fully get and like we don't understand exactly what all this entails. I mean, yeah, there's gonna be dreams and you know, uh, forecasts of what maybe to come. But technology is advancing at such a rapid level right now that what even what they're thinking right now will be outdated in a year. Like that's how crazy.
Speaker 3: This quantum computer is gonna make that even quicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's pretty sketchy, dude.
Speaker 3: Now, what did you think about the comparison that she said, you have to get this chip at just above absolute zero in order for it to you be used correctly. So it's any outside energy, including heat, like an extra point zero one degree celsius around it will throw off the cubit's ability to perform their function. What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: I mean, I get it. I perform better in the cold, too, So.
Speaker 3: That's how that's fun.
Speaker 2: I was thinking. I was like, I feel you, buddy.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, think about it on the quantum level, okay, but in the physical world, that is a microchip, a actual piece of plastic and silicon and some metal bits that are wired in a correct faction. That's a piece of hardware that she was holding in her hand. But in order for that piece of hardware to function correctly, it has to be at damn near absolute zero, right right. That's fucking wild because the quantum atomic level of the components of that chip won't function properly. That is that blows my well.
Speaker 2: I think everybody. Everything does kind of have a temperature, though if you really think about it, yeah, like that sub zero or rate at zero temperature is a little bit odd. It's not really what we're used to seeing things like greatly perform at But like you think about it, like when you cook a turkey, it has to be a certain temperature on the inside. Why does it have to be one hundred and sixty degrees or whatever whenever it's fully cooked. Why is it that temperature that allows us to eat it? Why can't it be eighty or you know, whatever the temperature of our skin is or something like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And so to kill the bacteria.
Speaker 2: No, I get that. I'm just saying that, like it seems that like there's always a certain particular temperature for really everything.
Speaker 3: It's just like I mean, in the world of electronics, right, and again because of what I used to do. We used to go around with a infrared gun and we would have to take temperature measurements of these big bus bars, which is basically where high high high voltage like is bolted together with other high high voltage like actual hard bars of copper, and they connect in that way, and we have to hit that with a heat gun to make sure that that connection point hasn't gotten too hot and can suffer a failure or melts, because that happens from time to time. So I understand at least the thought process of like a big old computer puts off a lot of heat, so you have to have a beefed up HVAC system to keep cold air on it to keep it running at a normal temperature. I get that out loud. For one component of the computer to have to run at zero, that is like that actually blows my electrician mind.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's probably so that it, you know, like how you kind of how you said right there, so that it doesn't overheat because it is processing information at levels of which we don't have any other technology that can process at that level. So it's performing great, like crazy advanced levels of performance there, yes and no.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yes, you're right, it is for the performance of it, but like it's not suffering a cashtrophic failure being in her hand right now. The components aren't so weak that they can't take higher heats, but they have to keep it that low because the way that the electron atoms move within that chip can be thrown off by that kind of change. Like that is the nano level that has gone into making this run the way that it runs. And it's like, how how did you even come up with the thought on that.
Speaker 2: Shit freaking math is mathing over there, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely so, all right, and that is the level of meticulous care that is going into quantum computers. Now. They say they don't have one now, but they will soon, right, they will soon. And you know it's not something that just America is after. This is ibm of ads, so to speak, this this video, but China is on the hunt for this too. Now we're going to talk about them here to actually I believe right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, the United States maintains supremacy in the development of quantum computers that its biggest rival is fast catching up.
Speaker 8: Chijudila chin Chin and trunk Yuman shin kujibunwe.
Speaker 3: Chinja real quick. This is a video from Beijing, China, October sixteenth, twenty twenty two, and h maybe basically Jijiping is talking about how this is a part of their core technologies and a part of national importance for Chinaishu Gunjenda.
Speaker 4: China are betting big. They've invested over fifteen billion dollars, more than three times any other country. They have dozens of new research institutes committed to quantum and hold more than half of all patterns in quantum technology.
Speaker 7: Hey, hi, there are you doing?
Speaker 4: Security expert Arna Perglici has been advising the US government on how not to fall behind.
Speaker 8: China really does view science and technology as a national asset. It talks about not leading, not just leading, but dominating in these key areas.
Speaker 4: Does the US not see science as a national asset as well?
Speaker 8: I don't think we have the same kind of comprehensive strategic plan that brings together our facets of society and really has that longer term investment. What we are facing is it's not an even and level playing field. Our researchers are essentially up against the funding of a nation state.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about here in terms of the magnitude of difference of funding.
Speaker 8: Some examples that folks have given me is, okay, I have a lab. I have five to six, maybe four to six graduate students in my lab at any given time. There the covalent labs have you know, fifty one hundred graduate students are post ducks.
Speaker 4: The US is hitting back.
Speaker 3: I've made sure the real quick, real quick before old Sleepy Joe speaks on it. Just want to throw this out, Like I've said before, China has been strategic in what they are doing. They understand that their numbers are not going to be there in twenty years, so they are investing their manpower in certain areas.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: To hear that the quantum labs are that heavily staffed and that heavily pushed in China at this moment, I find to be very interesting. We will continue on China in just a minute, but just want to throw that out that it's that's also a weird little little thing to throw out there.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, they're waging today's money for tomorrow's future and whenever you can get a whole country behind that. It's a little bit different over there in China because it's communists. So literally all of the money that you know, the the citizens of China or I wonder what is the is there a tax bracket for China? Like how does their whole like work system work? Like does the government get have three quarters? How does that work? In communists?
Speaker 3: The government gets all of it and gives them back the portion that the government thinks they deserve.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, so so there you go. Unlimited unlimited fund money basically is what they have and whenever you're I mean, dude, it's it's fucking China. Of course they're going to do that. But if you think about it, all the money that we're allocating to all these other countries that could be allocated towards working more profusely on you know, the advancement of AI. That seems to me, that seems to me that you would want to have control a fucking robot coop before before Chinaman does it.
Speaker 3: I agree, I absolutely agree. Now let's hear what old sleepy Joe, Old China Joe himself has to say on it, and we're gonna we're gonna stop in it for a quick nolitatorial afterwards.
Speaker 9: Here we go, most advanced American technologists can't be used in China.
Speaker 10: And thanks Start Chips and Science Act, the United States is investing more in research and development than ever before.
Speaker 4: Whoever is the first to realize the potential of quantum computers will wield incredible power. But it's a double edged sword because a world with quantum computers will wield incredible power. But it's a double edged sword because a world with quantum computers could be a world without secrets.
Speaker 3: All right, real quick, before we continue, now, China has been creeping up in this market. Okay, yeah, just this market. We're gonna talk about a couple of other ones here later, I promised you. But it's just interesting that as we keep talking about the AI race, we keep talking about the data race, we keep talking about the crypto race, and the bricks versus the USD and all these other things going on. You could see that in way more ways than what we've originally thought. The lines are being drawn, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure. I mean this is it's crazy how like advance we're really talking here, Like I think that we don't even fully understand the magnitude of everything that like these advanced computers can do. I mean you're literally talking about, like the woman said earlier, what you know, the certain patterns that it would take to figure out something that what a quantum computer can do would take possibly millions of years for a basic computer to figure out. Like and it's not just a basic computer like you talk about, Like all right, I have an iMac. I bought it, and I bought it this year. It's pretty powerful, it's pretty strong. I like it a lot. This is like, this is a baby compared to a full grown like reptilian compared like when we're talking about this advance like fucking AI computing. Dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So Jonathan, with that in mind, ooh, I'm so glad you brought that back up. So let's talk about something that we as like realistically we need to be concerned with. Let's talk a little encryption. Now, do you know how encryption works? Have you ever actually looked into that? I have.
Speaker 2: We went over it whenever John McAfee was talking about how unreliably unsafe it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yes, And the reason why that is is because it's only a matter of time before it gets broken. Encryption doesn't mean it's locked away forever. It just means that there's like a code put in front of it, there's a a gateway that needs a key, and it's only a matter of time before they pick the lock. It will slow it down tremendously. And if you're smart about it and you're using like a series of encryptions, then it doesn't matter because you'll constantly be on the move. They'll find more walls that will you know, block them. It's all good, but with the realm of quantum computing, You see where that could be a problem. This little documentary here goes in talks about this more in depth. You want to learn how encryption and secrets really can be broken down, Jonathan, I do. Let's learn.
Speaker 4: Pretty much all Internet communication is based on scrambling it using a secret code, otherwise known as encryption, and a lot of it uses a very clever mathmascular trick involving prime numbers.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 4: You take two prime numbers, let's say seventeen and thirty one, and then you multiply them together to give you a code, in this case five hundred and twenty seven. Now that bit very straightforward, very easy for computers to do that multiplme numbers together. What is much harder is if you only have the long number, working out what those two secret primes were the only way that you can do this with classical computers is by checking through all the prime numbers just to see if they work one after the other after the other. A common type of encryption RSA uses prime numbers that are hundreds of digits long. To crack those codes, it would take a conventional computer trillions of years. That's really the obstacle of encryption it's not this impossible, just takes a really really long time. This is where quantum computing comes in because quantum computers using superposition can simultaneously run numerous calculations at the same time, can take something like this down to being crackable within just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Well what are your thoughts on that, sir?
Speaker 2: I kind of figure that that's where it was going to be going, because it's it's it's it's power to be able to solve certain problems. Are there's in no time you're solving these problems. So yeah, I kind of figured that, you know, if you're going to be a certain country, a certain state, maybe a certain political person running for presidency that wants to crack certain encryptions to find certain secrets hidden.
Speaker 3: Within certain laptops, possibly.
Speaker 2: Dare you say, yeah, I think that this absolutely can be used as weaponry, and obviously.
Speaker 3: It will be. But also this is why it's so important that America holds dominance because you understand for defense purposes, for military purposes, how iant encryption really is. Right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well they were talking about superposition, right, Like, think about superposition just for one second. Like the idea that you can have access to every other possible solution. You like, you see it already. It's not that you have to even work at figuring it out. It's that you're over you're overseeing literally every possible solution at one time and then just cracking it that way. It's it's it in my I mean to me, it kind of sounds like it's a little bit easier in that sense because you're talking about like it's I don't know it, Like I'm not even gonna try and sound smart because it all sounds really fucking complicated.
Speaker 3: But I think it's mind blowing, dude.
Speaker 2: At the core of it. It is fascinating, regardless if it's good or evil. Like, the the way that people have figured this out is crazy.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, I agree, But that's that's what I'm saying, dude. The quantum mechanics, the quantum universe wasn't even a real time talking point until what would Einstein.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, less than one hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, dude, Like, we didn't even have the correct scope to have the conversation about this. When she said earlier that this is like literally when they developed the telescope and they are for the first time ever able to look at everything through a whole new perspective and through a whole new lens. That's literally what this is. And again that's I'm not saying that's a direct negative. That's incredible for so many reasons. But when you put it to the realm of military arms race, when you put it to the realm of supercomputers in cyber warfare, when you put it to the realm of being on the offensive, it can go deadly. Let's hear a little bit about that now.
Speaker 4: So security can sense here is that ultimately where the big worry is.
Speaker 11: That's probably the number one area that we should be concerned about, because you know, state actors are most likely going to target national security kind of infrastructure to scrape and decipher information. State secrets will be uncovered, You'll know.
Speaker 6: Who all the spies are.
Speaker 11: You'll know who all the spies are. If you suddenly lose that secrecy and that security, then it causes all sorts of vulnerabilities on a personal level, on a national level, from a security perspective, from a commercial perspective, and so you know, this is a big, big deal.
Speaker 4: HSBC say that doing nothing is simply not an option. The bank has been testing a way to secure its data against an attack from quantum computers.
Speaker 12: Internet data today is sent by laser pulses in an optical fiber.
Speaker 4: This is doctor Andrew Shields, head of quantum technology for Teshiba.
Speaker 12: In general, fiber networks are very secure, but they are vulnerable to topping. If I introduce a small band into the fiber, you can see some of the light is not leaking out, and actually hawk can use that. They can introduce a small band to top out some of the light and measure that to recover the data.
Speaker 4: So that's all you need then is just access to the cable.
Speaker 12: Indeed, it's very straightforward.
Speaker 3: Good, okay, real quick. This is another level where it's interesting that the quantum level is what's being talked about here because that bend actually makes the molecules act differently. They're about to break it down, but I just wanted to mention this is another time when I was like, oh my god, Jonathan's gonna fucking love this.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, of course a bend is going to have some kind of effect on it because even the like the temperature of the chips is going to have an effect on the performance. Of it too. You know, it's any slight little thing is going to expose it all.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's very true. And I even remember, dude, all right. I don't think many people have ever seen do that like or know much about what fiber optic cable really is. It is long tubes of glass that is coated and rubber with plugins on either end. And all it's doing is sending bits of light to and from and that light is then received and taken as data, as bits of information. That's how electrical signals are sent. And when you bend them cables and you could snap them, you could break fiber optic cable and then people like me had to come and run new shit. It was a pain in the ass, but that can happen. And even when you're not talking about fiber on an electric level, when you talk about small current, we would used to have to leave a loop in the wire before we would go into an instrument. We had to then take that out because those loops were throwing off the minute milli vault amperage or the milli vault signal that was going to and from. And when you're talking about things and echines of water or something like super small measurements. That loop matters, So even on just the electric scale, we know that this matters on the fiber optic scale. This is how they tap it, dude, This is how hackers get in checks out.
Speaker 6: Goodness.
Speaker 4: May Andrew has built a device that utilizes the strange world of quantum physics to send data in a way he claims can never be hacked. It's called quantum key distribution.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 4: This is it.
Speaker 12: Yes, What this box is doing is that sending single photons through an optical fiber into the BT network, and we use that to form encryption keys, and those encryption keys are then being used as secure data cent between here and the data center in Berkshire.
Speaker 4: The device generates a secret code using single particles of light photons sent one at a time down a fiber optic cable. A fundamental law of quantum physics is that if you observe a photon, you change its quantum state, and that means that if an eavesdropper tries to intercept the key, the code will be changed, rendering it unusable. The device already uses telecom company BT's existing fiber network to send sensitive files across London to a data center over thirty miles away. Tell me about the operation that you're sending using this method it open then, So.
Speaker 12: In the case of HSBC, it's financial data. But we've done other trials with hospitals, for instance, where they've been sending medical scan data, or with governments where they've been sending some government data.
Speaker 4: Do you feel the sense of urgency for companies and even though we're not quite there yet with quantum computers.
Speaker 12: Yes, they absolutely are. There's an increasing realization that the quantum computer is coming.
Speaker 4: How far away do you reckon it is?
Speaker 12: Well, now that's a very differ a good question to answer. Why was a betting mom? Maybe I would say five to seven years.
Speaker 3: Five to seven years, bro, Yeah, it sounds about right, I mean, And what did you think about the quantum talk? Bro? The basic law is that if it's observed, it will act differently. They are using that now to ensure that the message that is trying to be sent gets there untampered with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like those laws. They are very interesting. Whenever something is looked at, it's the observer effect that it changes its quantum state. And thus you know in this in this state, it's not necessarily only changing it, but it's sending a signal saying that it has been observed. And so everything that it's going to be doing moving forward is going to be different than what the different than how it was designed to flow.
Speaker 3: Science has backed the theory. You know what I'm saying, This is trackable. There's data saying that, no doubt, like even light photons will because of the laws of quantum mechanics, you can now tell if this is a hacked signal or not, therefore rendering it useless. This secures the encryption fault, right, But also is there a way to counter it? Is there a way to use the law of quantum mechanics against that? I mean, look there there, we're just now figuring out this bit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And and to me, I'll be I mean not that I'm not already impressed as far as the observer effect, like the double slit experiment literally happening right here, but like the idea of even taking it farther whenever you're talking about spooky action at a distance and quantum entanglement and shit like that, Like it'll make you wonder how they're going to you know, like weave that in there.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know they're gonna. You know they're gonna and it's ah, That's why I was saying when I was watching this, I'm like, dude, Jonathan's gonna get a kick out of this. I didn't even mean to find this shit. I was looking for new tech as of the year twenty twenty four and I stumble on this. I'm like, wait a minute, if they're doing what with what now?
Speaker 2: It's pretty badass, Like this is very interesting. This is one of the We've covered a lot of AI and computer stuff in the past, but like just knowing that they're getting into covering like the quantum math dude, and getting into the like like those physics that govern at the tiniest little level, it is just so cool to see it, like actually put into technology that way.
Speaker 3: It's wild. It's wild. Let's learn a little bit more about this and uh then we're gonna move on to the next topic of the technological talk.
Speaker 4: Well progress than others in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Charn Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, yeah, I wanted to I wanted to preface this one. Let's talk about how they're using quantum computers in space if we are to believe that space is not faking gay, if we're not to believe that Jerry still believe that it is, then we do, in fact need to acknowledge what this quantum computing is going to be doing for satellites and what countries are already using them currently.
Speaker 2: Bro, Jerry is still out on space being fake and or gay. But I mean, the technology doesn't seem to be fake or gay, so Amy maybe one of them.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 4: China shocked the world by launching a satellite capable of sending quantum keys over far greater distances than fiber optics. It's part of a wider quantum network that China has built, connecting banks, government and industry across the country. As Commonisy examinations scrambling.
Speaker 3: To catch up Singapore.
Speaker 4: On the gleaming streets of Singapore, the quantum revolution has found fertile ground. Scientists here want to build an unhackable network that can be commercialized so anyone can use it. Professor Alexander Ling runs the Center for Quantum Technologies at the National University of Singapore, a government funded group of scientists working on all sorts of quantum technology. They told me that I would get to see some nanosatellites. Okay, I think this is even more nano than I was expecting. This is over two hundred times lighter than China's quantum satellite. Okay, tell me about the experiment. Then what's the big game.
Speaker 13: The big goal over here is we want to build a global network where we can actually distribute quantum signals around the world. We can distribute quantum signals using optical fiber, except that there's a distance limit to it. We can't repeat those quantum signals. So we think that if you have satellites with optical fiber networks, you can actually build a more comprehensive network around the wall.
Speaker 4: So then when you send up a rocket, you presumably have a number of days in sort.
Speaker 13: Of Yes, yes, What we're doing in Singapore is to test whether similar technology can go on much smaller satellites. You can imagine that if it works, you can have a feat of smaller satellites that's more cost effective, and then mix the deployment of such a system more likely.
Speaker 4: His plan is to fire single photons into space and back again via a network of satellites and telescopes. These quantum keys would provide unhackable global communications. So this is your fancy photon catcher.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 13: This is a telescope that's going to receive the signals from the satellite.
Speaker 4: Long distance communication is just one part of Professor Ending's work. They also collaborate with US and Chinese companies.
Speaker 13: Quantum technology was developed in ever when international relations are small, relaxed, and put it that way. You know, it started in the you know, late eighties, early nineties, and everyone was open to you know, having an exchange of people and ideas at that time.
Speaker 4: Has that design for collaboration continued or has it been sort of shut down a bit more because of the geopolitical situation we find ourselves in.
Speaker 13: I think definitely everyone is aware that there's tension, geopolitical tensions, and people from time to time talk about export controls and things like that. Everybody, you know it seems to have high expectations for when quantum technology will deliver you know, those benefits. You come in with controls too early, before a lot of problems are worked out, you are probably going to be pushing the you know, the date of deployment, the date when you see those benefits much further into the future.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of squashing the innovation as it's happening.
Speaker 3: Okay, So as we move on to the next topic here, let's let's kind of uh give our thoughts on the whole quantum computing bit. Jonathan, tell me what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm uh, I think that as as the years move forward, that if this was an inevitability, like just like I thought that AI wasn't inevitability. There we go. That's kind of a long word to be saying, but.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was all inevitable, and it was only just a matter of time until these things were going to happen, and eventually technology in some form or fashion would be governing not only our lives, but just are I guess just literally the matrix kind of itself. Like, I think that what's going to be going on here is that if you send all this shit up to space, whether if it's fake or gay or maybe both, it might be opening up a door that you know, because they didn't they send out like radio signals to the universe trying to communicate with aliens and stuff like that. Well if instead instead of doing it like that harsh kind of way, if you're able to send this whole fucking thing up. I don't know what to really expect from that. Like I think that probably a lot of people wouldn't really know. I mean, it's not necessarily to communicate without a space that's for sure, no no.
Speaker 3: No, But think it's like satellite communications but better and faster and unhackable. Yeah, I mean because that little satellite. Think about this, that one rocket that goes up into space that could be carrying thousands of those little things that gets deployed all over and think of like starlink but faster, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, ultimately, where ultimately where this could go very wrong is whenever I think that this is whenever whenever they're trying to employ like the the new ways of governing in the future with you know, they're they're watching your face, they're watching your expressions, they're they're watching everything that everything that you say or do or you know, it's going to be reading your thoughts obviously, Like that's for sure going to be happening. And I think that ultimately these little computers are going to be governing the people. And that's where you're really going to get the social credit score, because if you really think about it, the amount of data that has to be stored. As far as like a true actual social credit system, it would take a supercomputer like this that.
Speaker 3: Would be able to talk to computer.
Speaker 2: It would it would have to take a quantum computer because there's there's not enough storage on the planet that is going to remember every single detail the way that the quantum computer would about each individual person.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree. But now, all right, let's talk about quantum computing here in a little bit. Right, let's put that on the back burner. We've done a little talk on it. We've gone down that rabbit hole, and don't you worry, it will be coming up again. But I also was thinking to myself as I was learning about all of these quantum computer chips with all these have to be at zero or damn near absolute zero to even run properly in all this like all right, that takes electricity, right, that takes power. And in this day and age when they keep talking about going green, everything's about carbon footprint, everything's about greenhouse gas and dot dot dot dot dot. We can't hear shit else without it. Right, this laboratory, with that supercomputer running that's super cold, that took a lot of energy. It took a lot of power.
Speaker 2: So I started thinking a lot of oil, probably.
Speaker 3: A lot of oil, a lot of coal, a lot of burning of fossil fuels to make that happen. I still don't believe that oil comes from necessarily exploding dinosaurs. I think it's a cool thought, though, so I'm going to continue to run with it. But neither here nor there. Right, the wells keep filling up. If it was dinosaurs, it wouldn't be there doing that. Okay, There'll only be so many dinosaurs. That's all I'm saying. But talk for another day. I guess people ain't ready for that conversation. Depends on where you're at anyway. That being what it is, it's not like this industry booming, this quantum computer industry booming would be bad for big oil. That would actually kind of be good for them in a lot of ways, or big coal or whatever else. But the big thing that we keep hearing about is that lithium ion battery, right, that is the new way, and I am a super fan of the graphene battery. I think we need to put more eggs in that basket to do more research on it. But Jonathan, what if I told you that they came up with a battery to run off of water.
Speaker 2: I think that, uh, that would be a great idea.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about that, and uh, as we talk about that quantum computer, let's talk about certain batteries that are now going to be available to possibly run it in certain degrees that we're going to talk about possible ways here in a minute too, here we go.
Speaker 6: Batteries are crucial to the functioning of our society. They're in our phones, there, in our computers, are cars, well nearly every other piece of critical infrastructure that makes modern life possible. But while they afford us the luxury of storing and transporting electrical energy, they've brought about their own set of problems, namely the extraction of the resources that needed to make them. One of the most concerning of these is lithium, a crucial component for the type of battery used in electric vehicles. Lithium mining is no easy task, and it requires the use of chemicals like sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide, which can poison the local ecosystem lead to the diversion of huge quantities of local freshwater to forestation and a whole lot else. In fact, while electric cars themselves drastically reduce emissions compared to additional combustion engines, their production is actually more polluting. On top of this, lithium sources aren't endless, and like with any other resource, eventually the cost of lithium extraction is going to climb as newer methods are needed to reach deeper or more challenging reserves. Alongside lithium ion batteries are several other types with various uses around the world, such as alkaline, lead, acid, and nickelcadium, all of which come with their own advantages and disadvantages. All of this is why finding a more sustainable or cheaper resource for batteries would have far reaching benefits for the world and resolves of the future of things like mobile of ISIS transportation, and the efficiency of solar panels, which is exactly what two teams have accomplished this year, one in Australia and the other in China. The team from Australia, led by researchers from the Raw Melbourne Institute of Technology, have developed what they call recyclable water batteries. In every battery you need a positive vent called the cathode and a negative vent called the anode, and an electrolyte that connects the two and turns chemical energy into electrical energy. Usually the electrolyte is hazardous materials, such of sulfuric acids in the case of lead acid batteries, and this is why you're not supposed to throw most types of batteries in the trash with the rest of your household ways as it composed problems to its disposal location down the line. The Australian teams breakthrough is that their prototype batteries electrolyte is noner than water with a little bit of salt in it. They're calling their invention an aqueous metal ion battery, and the advantage here is that once the water based electrolyte has run out of charge, it can easily be removed and replaced, potentially prolonging the batteries lifespan indefinitely. Water based electrolytes don't pose the risk of chemical pollution that lead acid batteries do, and they don't carry the risk of intense fires that lithium art batteries do. Not only that, but they're also much cheaper. So far, the team has created prototypes of several small scale batteries, such as double A and the small cell type batteries found in watches. Each battery contains the potential to be recharged at least five hundred times, and have shown to retain eighty percent of their capacity after more than seven hundred charging cycles. One of the keys to maintaining its capacity is the team's innovative use of rust. Normally, over the life span of a battery, tiny metal spurs called dendrites will form on the anode, which can eventually reduce the batteries effectiveness and its ability to hold a charge. The team stopped their formation by coating their anode in a thin layer of bismuth, after which they allowed it to oxidize or rust, preventing the spurs from forming in the first place. Meanwhile, a team in China has come up with a different solution. Calcium Scientists from food A University and ounced in February twenty twenty four that they had created a calcium based battery that could handle seven hundred charging cycles. Calcium is far more abundant than lithium. It's about two five hundred times more abundance on its I'm making up about four percent of the Earth's crust, and it's the third most common metal. If the number of recharging cycles can be improved, as well as their size and overall power, this on its own promises are much cheaper alternative to lithium armed batteries. That there's another aspect of calcium that makes it even more attractive. It turns out the calcium batteries are highly flexed, and its creators demonstrated that small scale models could be built into thin fabrics, potentially giving us a glimpse of next generation wearable devices disguised as everyday clothing. On top of this, there is some hope for one specific variance, the calcium oxygen battery, which theoretically would have the highest total capacity and energy density. These batteries would take oxygen out of the air to use his power, which would be an incredible technological lead, But unfortunately, these systems aren't stable at room temperature, so they require far more energy to maintain than they can currently deliver. Regardless, with twenty twenty fours announcement of water and calcium batteries, the future of energy is looking pretty optimistic.
Speaker 3: Jonathan, what are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 2: I mean all right, so you're not allowing the cathods to really rust over time, and you're introducing calcium, which ultimately is a little bit safer for the environment. That's always the big worry and the big concern whenever you're talking about anything electrical is about the environment and how to dispose of them and stuff like that. That's always, like, you know, whenever they get into the pros and the cons for the Tesla batteries, it's usually well, you know, they're actually causing a lot more harm to the environment because whenever you throw them away, there's no way to really dispose of them. And I guess if you're looking at this, maybe it makes the disposal the disposal of them a little bit more safe while also extending the life of the battery through the use of calcium. Right, well, I mean not even that.
Speaker 3: I mean yes, yes to that point. Also it's safer to the disposal. But also they're rechargeable. Bro Like, after seven hundred charges they were still able to hold eighty percent of their capacity. That is insane. Now, yeah, it's done to small scale now, but they're gonna build that up. They're gonna scale that up. And if that's a realistic thing that can be maintained. Dude, to talk about just recharging batteries from solar panels, like any type of recharge, and you're able to just use this battery damn near indefinitely, especially if that's like a car battery. Some shit, bro.
Speaker 2: I think that the further we advance into the future, the more we're going to figure out that Mother Nature already has a built in crazy system and if we can just learn from it, you know, in kind of like these weird ways about how we talk about the mycelial networks and whatnot, But like it seems like that there's a lot of like components and compounds of the Earth already makes that it's already it's it's working up to its function, and whenever we start to really understand it's communion with all the rest of the elements of the earth and shit like that. I don't know, Like that's that's the way my mind thinks.
Speaker 3: We're taking lithium off and we're using calcium, which is now a much more abundant and readily available resource. I agree with you one hundred percent. Mother nature gives us all this cool shit, and we're using it to its correct potential one hundred percent, not to mention interestingly enough, and I didn't know that China was gonna butt its head into that video either when I started watching it, but like, okay, shocker that yet again China has a lab working on this new type of water powered battery, just throwing it out there, and of course that means it's being funded, rammed and opt just over the shoulder, watched by the CCP, because that's how China does business. It's interesting, you know.
Speaker 2: You know, I I start to think about shit like this, and I know that you know, nobody's here is for communism, but like if you really look at it all right, so pretty much the entire country over there, if you look at it on a technological scale, it makes more sense for the advancement of like certain technologies. Whenever essentially, you know, like over the United States and non communist countries, you're essentially having like lobbyists that are are trying to work these things rather than like, I know that there's a leader over there, and if that leader says, yes, let's fund it, then it seems to be a little bit easier. And that's kind of like the thing that Obama and Biden have made reference to in the past. Is that you know, they're able to advance at like crazy speeds because there isn't a lot of red tape because you don't have left versus right, there is only one you heard that video.
Speaker 3: They have blended the corporatetocracy, the military industrial complex, and the government into one unit. That's how communism runs. Now. Yeah, for the output of it, Yeah, you have a slave population. You can make shit happen overnight, and like that's always been China's benefit is that they could lose a million people right now and not worry about it. Their economy wouldn't really be affected that much. If anything, they'd have less mouths to feed. But now they're at a point where they've capped themselves off that number. That big advantage of theirs is about to be out the window. So as technology is advancing, it's just I'm just saying I didn't even expect trying to make another appearance in the video, but then that one came up, and I'm like, you know, I know, I'm just a conspiracy theorist professionally and all, but like god, damn dude, obviously China is the bad guy. Here, or at least from our perspective. But anyway, all of that to say, all that to say, we haven't even gotten to the AI side of shit yet. We're going there, but just talking more about the current technology available to us in twenty twenty four, looking at these things went down the computer rabbit hole in my own little add brain. Then I started looking at those batteries. That was a weird little add offshoot. But that battery conversation in my own head to me myself, and I right, it just couldn't sit. I couldn't let it ride because I felt like I was missing something like, all right, batteries that can hold a charge better, that's awesome. I mean, everything about life could be better in that regard. We use so much electricity. But I feel like there's a dark underbelly lurking somewhere here. So on a weird, weird just shot out of a cannon. I was curious about humanoid robots, just you know, because all right, here's why. A buddy of mine locally in town Pelican Pawd as a matter of fact, in Gonzale, Suisiana. If anybody's around the area, go check him out. My boy, Austin Love You to death. He had a Chinese waiter robot in his shop for like a year because nobody could afford to buy it. And by a waiter robot, I mean it literally was just it didn't have legs. It was wheeling around itself. It had a little led light smiley face, and it carried a tray and that's all it did. It was like to carry around or derves at a party or some shit. It was for like three thousand dollars. Nobody could buy that shit, and like, okay, whatever. But that was more of a gimmicky type of robot, you know what I mean, that's like a glorified I wanted to know as of the coming to the election year the end of twenty twenty four all of that, what do we have in the way of humanoid robots? Jonathan, when's the last time you looked into.
Speaker 2: This humanoid robots? I think maybe a couple of years ago. Like I don't really because I know that it seems to be like a bit of an obscure talking point. I know that, you know, back in the eighties, that's what everybody was worried about, was the robots are going to take over the world. But as as time moves on, you know, it seems that less about the robots taken over the world and more about the AI, which I guess could inhibit its own body into a robot.
Speaker 3: Oh we're gonna get there. Oh you're jumping the gun. But just before we talk about what kind of AI could possibly be on a quantum computer that is battery operated with water batteries that last for fucking ever into robots that could destroy humanity. Just just before we get there, Before we get there, let's take a look at the current robot models that could be doing such things. Brace yourself, homie, because I didn't know that this was really that deep, that these many things were available to us, or they were this priced. Some of these have no price tag on them. Some of them have a price tag on that we will be talking about it.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, I'm braced, All right, let's do this.
Speaker 14: Figure two robot is an advanced humanoid robot developed by Figure Ai. It's the second generation of the company's humanoid robots, following their first model, the Figure one. This new model is designed to perform a variety of tasks autonomously thanks to cutting edge artificial intelligence and robotics technology. First up, let's talk about the design and build. The Figure zero two has a sleek, modern design with a matt blackfinish, standing at around five six inches and weighing about one hundred and fifty four pounds. It's built to match human proportions. What's really impressive are its hands. They've got sixteen degrees of freedom, allowing the robot to perform complex human like time with ease. And now moving on to technological advancements, Figure two incorporates in videos, Omniverse, and GPU technologies, which boost its AI capabilities significantly. Plus, it features a second in video RTXGPU based module offering three times the inference gains compared to the earlier model. This makes it capable of handling fully autonomous real world tasks without breaking a sweat.
Speaker 7: And then next up, we've got battery and power.
Speaker 14: The Figure two's battery capacity is fifty percent larger than the Figure one, which means it can operate for longer periods in real world environments. The battery is also cleverly integrated into the torso, optimizing the robot's center of mass for better agility and movement when it comes to AI, and interaction. Figure two really shines. It was developed in partnership with OpenAI, using custom AI models that enhance its conversational abilities. The robot also has six RGB cameras for visual perception, enabling it to handle tasks like obstacle avoidance and hand eye coordination seamlessly. Lastly, let's talk about industrial applications. Figure zero two has already been tested in industrial settings like BMW's Spartanburg production line, improved its capability by handling complex manufacturing tasks think inserting sheet metal parts with precision. As for commercial viability, Figure AI is planning to roll out Figure zero two across various industries. The goal is to address labor shortages and boost productivity, especially in manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, and even retail environments. And now, lastly, Figure AI sees three major business opportunities that could shape the future of robotics in the long term. First, let's talk about physical labor. According to Figure AI, fifty percent of global GDP around forty two trillion dollars comes from human labor. This presents a massive opportunity for robots to take on physically demanding tasks, transforming industries like construction, manufacturing, and logistic. Next is the consumer household sector. With two point three billion households worldwide and seven hundred million people in their aging population, there's growing demand for robots in at home care and household tasks. Figure AI ses robots playing a crucial role in assisting with daily chores and caregiving, addressing the needs of the elderly, and improving quality of life. And then there's off world. As space exploration continues to evolve, Figure AI envisions humanoid robots helping build new worlds. From constructing habitats on Mars to working in extreme environments, these robots could be key players in the future of space exploration. Each of these areas offers distinct opportunities. Physical labor tasks are more structured and predictable, making them ideal for automation. On the other end of the spectrum, space exploration is less structured, filled with variability, and requires more advanced robotic capabilities. Figure AI sees humanoid robots as central to addressing these challenges and shaping the future across multiple indistes.
Speaker 3: All right, so real quick. The figure O two model robot available for purchase right now. I might add Jonathan real quick, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I'm just I you know, I think about the crazy woo woo. I guess kind of weird shit, but like if you wait, what, well, I'm I'm just thinking that this is probably what the gray Aliens, like the baby version of the Grays were, Oh wow, okay, which is funny because they're already gray and they essentially what they're doing is you know, the whole idea around the gray Aliens that is that they're not actually like they're not actually real aliens or real people or whatever. They're essentially just the robotic versions of those aliens that are traveling because these bodies are easy, like more easy to dispose of.
Speaker 3: You know, It's okay.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you know, looking at this, because it's already talking about using it in a space exploration.
Speaker 3: Well they already used it in the BMW factory. Like that was a real experiment that was done. They had a robot do an entire workload and it did it efficiently. So let me break this down for you what this means. You saw the video and for the rec any cult member listening not watching, yo, now is the time to come to Patreon. I'm just saying, there's a very interesting look at the real world of robotics that I swear I didn't know we had it like this already, And this is the beginning. It's gonna get wild here in a minute. But hold on, hold on, this is already readily available for purchase. Jonathan, hear me out. Get guess, please guess what you think is worth right now? Retail value?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, Well, I would have to know a little bit more about its capabilities, but just showing that the limited things that we do know that it can do, I would say probably upwards of at least half a million.
Speaker 3: Half a million at least. Just then, what if I told you that you could own this robot right now for twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here. I'd say, I'd buy that motherfucker. Well, oh, I don't have twenty grand, but if I did, I would buy it.
Speaker 3: It is completely tied in with AI and this company's whole artisanal AI. You see what I'm saying. It it's integral to it, only it's a bitch and a half to deal with. But my point is it's already been used in a factory setting. Now, how many workers at manufacturing jobs in America? Do you think will be replaced by this one time purchase of twenty k? And yeah there's maintenance. Yeah, it's gonna be slower than a human doesn't matter. You don't have to pay this. Robots benefits, you don't. You don't have to worry about it being sick. It's twenty four to seven running itself on AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, there is no paying it over time.
Speaker 3: There's no overtime, there's no sick pay, there's no holidays, there's no insurance. It's a fucking robot. Dude, this will ruin so many people's careers it's not even funny. The American auto industry proof gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I understand that argument. I do, And I definitely understand the argument on behalf of the people in the corporations, like the people that help build those corporations, you know, And that's that's a bit of a bitter pill to swallow. But I mean, dude, technology is always advancing, and you know, there's there's pros and cons on both sides of it. Like there's a lot of jobs that nobody fucking wants to do, you know, like fair and like who wants to work at McDonald's, Like do you do you? Could you imagine right now? Thirty what are you? Thirty two? Thirty three year old.
Speaker 3: Bro Alwen got taco about a day and it was served to me by somebody that was like clearly in their late forties early fifties, and it's like, bro, where where did you go so wrong? Like what chain of events led into your life to get to this point? But then it's like also and from not a place of judgment for the record, from a place of like this dude was clean cut and you could tell that he at one time he had a job, like a real career, and it's like you never know people's story. You never know people's walks and how they got to the place that they're at, and like whatever, maybe this is his dream job and he's like on the way to being a franchise e, Like I don't know, I don't know, but it's just like, man, what are you doing? You know?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean just on that point alone, I mean that's what I'm trying to say. Who wants to work at Taco, Bell, Burger, King, Family dollar like shit like that, Like whenever you're getting paid absolute minimum wage, I think that you start at the minimum wage jobs first, as far as these robots, and you know, because who's surviving on minimum wage anymore? Like it's still seven twenty five, Like I mean, at least in you know, a lot of states. I know that other states have like boosted up a little bit Arizona, California, that kind of shit where they boost it up to like ten fifteen sometimes. But but yeah, I would say it's a pro and a con. I don't want people to lose their jobs. I don't want people to you know, have food taken off their table and shit like that. But ultimately, like it would be nice to not even have to do those kind of jobs anymore for just the everyday person, because it's it's something that you know, I don't know's I have. I'm battling with it in my own head because I see that as the good and the bad.
Speaker 3: There's pros and cons to it. I get that. But at the same time, this is a conspiracy show. And as we are clearly seeing, I robot is happening in real time. Okay, there's real shit. This is ain't even the Terminator movies. This is twenty twenty four. But anyway, I digress. This is only robot one on the list. We have a few to get through on this one, let's continue.
Speaker 14: Industries introducing the GR two, an advanced humanoid robot developed by four EA Intelligence designed to enhance human robot interaction. The GR two is a significant evolution from its predecessor, the GR one, which focused primarily on assisting elderly individuals with mobility and daily care tasks. Now, let's take a look at the key features. First, let's talk about the advanced aisystem. The GR two is equipped with an AI driven brain that uses neural networks to mimic human cognitive processes. This means it's not limited to just pre programmed tasks. It can learn and dynamically adapt to its environment, making it much more versatile in a variety of situations. Next is its emotional intelligence, which is one of the most groundbreaking aspects of the GR two. It can detect and respond to human emotions by analyzing facial expressions, voice tones, and other nonverbal cues. This allows the robot to interact with people in a way that feels more natural and comfortable, enhancing the overall user experience. When it comes to perception and navigation, The GR two features a camera based pure vision system with six RGB cameras that provide a three hundred and sixty degree view. This system allows it to generate bird's eye view images for real time object identification and tracking, ensuring safe and accurate navigation in complex environments. The GR two also boasts improved dexterity and teleoperation. Compared to the GR one, it has more dexterous hands and can even be taeley operated via virtual reality. This makes it adaptable for a wide range of environments, from household settings to industrial sites. In Homerses stance, it can help with daily chores, provide care for the elderly, and even offer companionship by learning user preferences and routines over time. In medical and rehabilitation settings, the GR two can assist with patient care and therapy, continuing Fourier's commitment to medical robotics. For industrial use, its ability to learn and adapt makes it perfect for dynamic environments where conditions are constantly changing. It can take on repetitive tasks or those requiring high precision overall. The GR two by four y eight Intelligence is a versatile humanoid robot that combines advanced cognitive capabilities with emotional intelligence. Its positioned to be a game changer in fields like healthcare, home assistance, and industrial automation.
Speaker 3: The one. All right, what are your thoughts on that one, Sar?
Speaker 2: I mean, it all seems just interesting to me. I think that, Like I said, I think that it was all inevitable anyway, we're just kind of seeing the future unravel.
Speaker 3: It's not a pretty site. Now they have robot that can correctly respond to human emotions. They're talking about using it in wellness centers, like bro. If I was to wake up from surgery and that fucker was to speak to me, I would probably lose my mind. I would be scared shitless.
Speaker 2: I you know, I'm I'm looking at it less doom and gloomy, mainly because like, oh, I don't know, I just think it looks.
Speaker 3: Cool, Jonathan. Everything's hackable. Keep this in mind, So if a robot that has no feelings and does not care, Like, all right, have you ever been near rotating equipment?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I don't mean just like like you're running your car. I mean like, have you ever been working on something while it was running and it was rotating and you had to have that real conversation with yourself of like, Okay, I have to keep my hands free and clear of that because if it goes in there, it's not an oopsie's that thing does not care about my finger. You want to do what? You see what I'm saying, this robot, with all this advanced AI, if one thing wants to go wrong, if one thing told it to hurt somebody, there's nothing that could be done to stop it. That's a real problem. And they're trying to make it emotionally more compatible to humans. This is an inherent negative on all fronts.
Speaker 2: I'm I think that I've been brainwashed, because I believe you have. Because one of my favorite movies of all time is Real Steel. I've talked about that plenty of times before. And yeah, you're not fighting these robots and shit like that, but.
Speaker 3: I would love to see robot fighting, like to do that, to have these robots fight each other to the death, that would be sick. But understand, they're using AI and we're already on the cusp of sentient AI. You see what I'm saying. This is not a good sign, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I totally get it. But also at the same time, I mean, look, we all have Internet routers in our house. You know, we all have computers and TVs and cell phones.
Speaker 3: The government counting constantly.
Speaker 2: They're constantly watching, constantly listening to every conversation. They also have the ability to send certain shock waves to your phone or certain.
Speaker 3: I don't know, uh don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know the terminology, but I know for sure that they have the capability of sending some kind of frequency through your router that wouldn't necessarily be good for you. So I think that, like, I think that all this shit already exists. It's just that you're now you're looking at it in like an actual physical form.
Speaker 3: In a sense, the router is a physical form, dude. This is inviting technology literally into your home and again in the workplace, in an industrial environment, and in possibly space exploration, possibly war zones. Like Okay, I understand the concept behind why you would want this. This is like think of a drone that's on the ground. This could be used for and I see that as well, But there's a reason why that hasn't been done already. But again, I'm jumping the gun. I'm jumping the gun. We will get there, I promise you now, for the uh, the foury AGR two that was the robot we were just talking about. There is no price points set at this time, and I'm gonna tell you no. That one though, was for twenty thousand. Understand that the ranges for these vary drastically, and we'll talk about that here in a minute. This one also there's no price points set for it yet. But uh, let's learn about the NEEO or the Neo Robot twenty twenty four release.
Speaker 2: Of course it's called X huh, I said, of course it's called NEO.
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't do that, But at the same time, it was funny to me too, I see it, you know. Anyway, The one X Neo Here we.
Speaker 14: Go NEO is a humanoid robot developed by one X Technologies, a company focused on creating intelligent humanoids for domestic use. Neo is designed to function seamlessly in home environments, performing toss with human like dexterity and intelligence. Let's dive into some key features and aspects of the Neo robot. First off, Neo is all about human like dexterity. It's equipped with five fingered hands that give it a level of precision uncommon in many other robots. This means it can handle delicate tasks like picking up fragile items such as wineglasses or eggs with ease. Next, there's the bio inspired design. Instead of using traditional rigid hydraulics, Neo has actuators that mimic human muscles. This design gives it smooth, graceful movements, making it safe and natural when interacting with humans. In terms of intelligence, Neo uses embodied learning. This combines robotics with AI, allowing Neo to learn from its surroundings and continuously improve its skills. It can understand natural language commands and adapt to different tasks as needed. Neo stands at one hundred and sixty five centimeters tall and weighs around thirty kilograms. This makes it one of the lighter humanoid robots on the market. When it comes to mobility, Neo can walk at speeds of up to four kilometers per hour and can even run speeds reaching twelve kilometers per hour. Now safety is a priority for domestic robots, and Neo is no exception. It features soft, compliant construction with padded areas, ensuring safe interactions with humans. This makes it suitable for use around children and pets. One stand up feature is Neo's ability for nonverbal communication. It can interpret gestures, body language, and voice commands without needing specific verbal instructions, making interactions feel more natural and intuitive. Currently, Neo is in the beta phase. Limited units are being deployed in selected homes for research and development purposes as the company works to refine its capabilities before a broader release. Looking ahead, one X Technologies plans to scale production at their factory in Moss, Norway. Their goal to make Neo a common presence in consumer households within a few years. All in all, the one X Neo represents a major step forward in humanoid robots for home use, focusing on safety, adaptability, and smooth human like interaction.
Speaker 3: Okay, it is meant to be used around children and sit in your home, and it's also meant to read body language rather than just verbal cues. So if the robot does something wild as hell, oopsie, it just misread the body language of the child when it ripped it in half.
Speaker 2: But okay, whatever, I still want one. Dude, these things look fucking sweet.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't get me wrong. Yes, it's a really cool toy, but also that I would rather the Actually I love pitbulls. I was about to make a horrible statement say I'd rather pit bull around my baby, but actually I would love to have a pit bull around my baby. They're nanny dogs. This robot is a soulless bit of lights and clockwork, as a guy in a movie named I robot once said, and powered by AI with the potential of quantum computing to be able to tell me what I need before I think it, and then force it upon me because it's for my own good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: We don't know if it's gonna be upon you. It could be as something as harmless as think about Rosy the robot from the Jetsons.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: It could be just like that here.
Speaker 3: Bro. We don't know. We don't know.
Speaker 2: What's gonna be happening here.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, you're right, you're right now Again, there's no price points set on this one as of now, or at least not that I could find. It's still in the beta stage as of this time at twenty twenty four, but be on the lookout for it now.
Speaker 2: I guess boy, the way I look at it is is that we already have all this other technology in our house. And yes, I mean I know that all that data is being sent back to probably a lot of people that you don't want to receive it.
Speaker 3: It's not the data, bro, My toaster can't strangle me in the night. What what?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're gonna power the fucking thing off, dude?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, because it can't turn itself back on?
Speaker 2: I mean, can your TV turn itself back on? Sure, it's smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah it can. That's my point. And with AI being controlled from another location, or even being sentient and controlling itself, yeah, I see that as a real problem. Brother.
Speaker 2: See, I know that we've gone into a lot of this sentient AI kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Or how about if it gets itself in a way to where it's like, no, I'm not gonna allow you to turn me off?
Speaker 2: You know, and that these are all possibilities.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying, Bro, it's not even like it. Once again, it's they're so concerned if they can they never stop to ask if they.
Speaker 2: Should, right, Jeff Goldbloom. But no, I understand the hesitation. But at the same time, I think the man not good.
Speaker 3: Deny. It's cool as fuck, though, like for real.
Speaker 2: Right, like imagine me and you were still in the studio together in the same state. Right, How sick would it be to have one of these fuckers walking around being like, hey, robot, O, grab daddy and beer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But I would be fucking with it too. I' break it just from the shit that I would do to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would be night fighting it or some bullshit.
Speaker 3: Oh abso fucking lutely. I would be bashing. I would be putting it in armor to protect the components, and I would be practicing my sparring on it.
Speaker 2: There you go, there's a positive use. That's thinking with your depstick, Jimmy.
Speaker 3: But then it would grab an axe and return fire and it wouldn't stop whenever I tapped out because it's a robot. So like, once again, I wouldn't fuck with it. I don't do it, dude, Yeah you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't get the first version of these babies, you know what I mean? Like you you wait until other people kind of go through the whole process. It's like the same people that get neurolink. It's like you want to be that first guy getting the first one. I I'm I mean that first guy. I guess it's allegedly working out pretty well for him actually, But now at the same time, I'm good, I'm good. I already got all these other thoughts that are roaming through my mind that I'm trying to figure out which your mind and which I'm receiving from the fucking ether. You know what I mean. I don't need a robot or AI telling me what to think and whatnot.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, And again, the robots are coole as fuck. But I'm very hesitant and honestly terrified of these fuckers having quantum computers in them and then also having the most advanced AI in them. But well, let me have number three on this list.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, would you rather have one of these robots in your house or would you rather have neurlink built within your head?
Speaker 3: Neither?
Speaker 2: If you had to pick one.
Speaker 3: The robot, because at least I could kill it if I need to, I carry it all times, even in my own home. I could fire away. But like, I can't get rid of the shit in my brain, dude.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm saying. Fuck putting it in your brain, dude. I'm good on that, But I.
Speaker 3: Mean, of those two options, I would literally just go living in a cabin in the woods, which we've been advised against doing. But if that's my alternative, then say no more.
Speaker 2: Hippy Jimmy es. Hippy Jimmy came and blessed to us, bless me with some of that divine knowledge as far as not going to live in a cabin in the woods.
Speaker 3: Weird timing the man, the myth, the legend of Hippie Jimmy bro He blew in through that parking lot in a wave, just a weird cloud, that night, and then he blew away into the ether just as quickly as he came. And God knows where he is now, but he's somewhere being a hippie, probably still in talking to his kids. And that's okay, God, that's okay. We love you, Hippie Jimmy and the wisdom that you share with us.
Speaker 2: Sir, Much love, Hippie Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Much love. Now, let's talk about the next robot on this list. It gets wilder as we go.
Speaker 14: Austin Dynamics has unveiled a new version of its Atlas robot, marking a significant shift from the previous hydraulic models to a fully electric design. This latest iteration of Atlas is designed to be more suitable for real world applications, with enhanced capabilities that surpass its predecessors. Let's take a look at some of the key features. First off, the fully electric design is a major change. The new Atlas is entirely electric, moving away from the hydraulic systems used in earlier models. This shift makes the robot lighter, more compact, and quieter. In terms of performance, the new Atlas offers enhanced strength and dexterity. The electric version comes with increased strength and a wider range of motion. It's designed to perform complex tasks with agility that often exceeds human capabilities. This includes the ability to manipulate heavy or irregular objects using newly developed gripper technologies. Next, let's talk about advanced motion capabilities. Unlike humans, Atlas is not limited by our typical range of motion. Its limbs, torso and head can move a full three hundred and sixty degrees, allowing it to perform dynamic and efficient movements across various terrains.
Speaker 7: But when it comes to real world.
Speaker 14: Applications, Boston Dynamics envisions the new Atlas being used in industrial settings Specifically, they see it playing a role in automotive manufacturing with Hyundi, its parent company. The robot is expected to handle tasks that are dangerous, dull, or dirty, making it a valuable tool in industries like disaster response and industrial automation. Finally, let's highlight the technological innovations. The new Atlas is equipped with advanced control systems and sensors, including lidar and stereovision for real time perception. These technologies allow it to navigate unstructured environments and dynamically adjust its movements as needed. This new version of Atlas represents Boston Dynamics commitment to pushing the boundaries of robotics technology and exploring commercial opportunities beyond just research and demonstrations.
Speaker 3: All right now, Atlas by Boston Dynamics, owned by Hyundai is designing this robot, they say for work in the automotive industry. But that bits a little little rough and tumble to me, didn't it.
Speaker 2: What was saying that it would be good for like disaster areas where it's more difficult and dirty jobs like that, or.
Speaker 3: Zones there you go, zones potentially, sir, that's a pretty hazardous environment. A very dirty place, hazardous, you know, all the way through just saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt. I mean, look, if somebody is really trying to take you out, this would be a pretty good way, I think. But also at the same time, I mean, Jacob, look you're over there, you're talking about you know what I were. We had a lot of conversations on the way back from Florida, on the way back from Bohemia and Grove, and we were talking about, you know what, it would be awesome to hire a maid one day, so I ain't got to do I ain't got to do dishes, I ain't gotta do laundry, I ain't gotta pick up you know whatever the kids messed up and sweep the floor and all that bullshit. Right, Oh yeah, imagine employing one of these babies.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no doubt, no doubt. Look I get it, especially in that one that was a really good one, that was a very well made one. Can you guess the price points, sir? Umm? Now, let's keep in mind that was a more higher end one. Let's be honest. That thing was able to take a beaten, that was able to do functions still like, so I mean keeping all of that into into perspective.
Speaker 2: Here, maybe I'll go eighty grand for that one.
Speaker 3: Actually, that one is listed as at least hundreds of thousands, oh right, so they didn't give an exact but it's at least over two hundred k.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could see that.
Speaker 3: That one was good though. That looks like aircraft material like that didn't look like it was thrown together and just kind of whatever and looked to cutees and whatever. That wasn't made for uh bedside manner as one of the other ones that was made for industrial use. So I'm just saying that was at least two hundred k for that one. Not a bad robot by any mean, sure.
Speaker 2: I mean imagine you know it's talking about taking on dirty er jobs and whatnot. Imagine you're you just buy a new house and you're like, all right, well I need a fence in my backyard. You employ that bad boy to go dig them holes for you and start lining your fence for you. How sick would that be?
Speaker 3: Or you send it into the sewer system when you have a leak of brown water blackwater lines and you don't want to send a human into an actual pool of human shit to go weld up a crack in the pipes, you send the robot to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like I feel like it's not always glass half empty on these things.
Speaker 3: It's not as of now, it's just when they combine these things, because you know they're gonna you know they're gonna. That first robot we talked about is done by an AI company, so it's like they're not It's.
Speaker 2: Well, and we've talked about before about how some certain people within the Occult and Witchcraft are are teaching like certain AI systems and rope. Well, I don't know about robots, but definitely certain AI systems like the Occult and teaching it witching spells and magic and all that kind of shit. Like, So of course, like people are, people are definitely gonna people the fuck out of this thing, you know.
Speaker 3: But ultimately, if in by Hyundai the car company.
Speaker 2: Dude, yeah, not a very well trusted car company. In my opinion, you get about one hundred miles out of those fucking shit boxes, dude. It doesn't matter what kind of what car it is, Hyndai's they never last over one hundred grand, that's in my opinion. In my in my experience, Hyundai, I'm like, all right. As soon as I found out it was Hundai, I was like, all right, so this is the cheap version of these things.
Speaker 3: Actually again it was a more expensive but to your point, yeah, they as far as the rice burners go, they are definitely not the highest of quality. No, it's a pretty understood fact by anybody who's ever been to a single street race in their life.
Speaker 2: You show me a Toyota version of these bad boys, I'd be like, all right, I'm interested.
Speaker 3: Or even a Honda version, Like if it came from Honda, i'd probably buy one, like Yo, that fucker's probably Actually no, I wouldn't because that fucker would never break. It was no best that it was made by Hyundai, now that I know about that. Hey, So, in all honesty, even if it's like trying to kill you or enslave you in your own home straight up a smart house style or I robot style or name your other movie style, honestly, you just gotta wait for it to shit can itself. Because it's it's built from shipbox company, that's what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's typically how I would look at it, you know, what I'm saying, like, I think if you had a Toyota, maybe a Maserati version, you know what I mean, like a fucking lambo, you know, would never die. Yeah, dude, at that point I'd be interested. But Hyundai man ah man.
Speaker 3: All right, So now let's hear about this next one. It is the S one from Astrobot. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I am strible.
Speaker 14: S one is a cutting edge humanoid robot developed by star Dust Intelligence.
Speaker 3: For the record, this is when Hina weighs in lady, ladies and gentlemen. And let's also point out the fact that the robot is doing wing chun. It's doing the it man form of martial arts in the video. That's how Chinese these fuckers have gotten with.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, here.
Speaker 14: We go a robotics company based in Shenzen. This robot is designed to perform tasks with remarkable speed and precision, closely mimicking human acts. The Astrable S one can move at speeds of up to ten meters per second and handle a payload of ten kilograms per arm. This gives it the ability to perform tasks quickly and efficiently, such as pulling a tablecloth from under a stack of glasses without disturbing them, a true demonstration of its precise movements. Next is advanced AI integration. The S one incorporates a large language model, allowing it to understand and interact with its environment intelligently. This integration means it can identify and sort items effectively, showcasing a high level of reasoning and understanding in real time situations. In terms of household task capabilities, the S one is designed to take on a variety of tasks around the home. It's capable of cooking, cleaning, and even folding clothes. Its impressive dexterity allows it to handle intricate tasks like cutting vegetables and flipping sandwiches with ease. One of these standout features is its use of imitation learning. The S one was developed to learn by mimicking human actions, enabling it to perform complex tasks more efficiently. This approach enhances its adaptability and ensures that it can handle a wide range of functions with ease. Finally, let's discuss commercial availability. The astrobot S one is expected to be available for purchase in twenty twenty four. Transitioning from a prototype to a market ready product. This marks a significant milestone and its development overall, the astrobot S one represents a major advancement in humanoid robotics, with potential applications in both household and industrial settings. Its development highlights the rapid progress being made in aipowered robotics technology.
Speaker 3: So the Chinese already had this model for sale in twenty twenty four, and it's ready to go right now, Jonathan, just off the top, what do you think a price point is?
Speaker 2: Well, first off, I think that this would probably be the one that you would employ in your house, just for the reasons that we just got known talking about.
Speaker 3: Except that it's owned by the Chinese Communist Party.
Speaker 2: Except that the same people that own all the fucking pandas for some reason.
Speaker 3: And this already has AI integrated into it. I wonder what type of AI, brother.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they all do at this point, Like why wouldn't you? I have fucking iPhones are being implemented with AI.
Speaker 3: You know, but this is a Chinese company, bro, and we cannot trust that we know that they're using it for their purposes. It's anti American purposes.
Speaker 2: I mean, more than half the shit that we buy off the internet. Is Chinese made at this fucking.
Speaker 3: That's not that's my point. That's not good dude. Oh yeah, no, I'm not tariffs against China.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not saying that it's a good thing. But as far as you're asking me how much this one cost, I would say, if they already have it.
Speaker 3: And really available right now.
Speaker 2: The idea is is that you have it come to your house and do household things such as folding your clothes, cutting your vegetables, cooking for you, all that fun jazz. I'm gonna go one hundred and sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: No, you were, you were not bad off, not bad off? Actually ninety six thousand dollars retail value. Okay, all right, not too bad.
Speaker 2: I could say that, what is the typical lifespan of these things? Does it say?
Speaker 3: Like if I knew for a fact claims, you know what I mean? But it's not like they've been in use for ten years, so it's like it's basic guestimations.
Speaker 2: Right right, Like if I knew for a fact that I can get twenty years out of it, I'd buy that for one hundred grand. If I had one hundred grand, But.
Speaker 3: Like you said, why would you get the first model? You know what I mean, Wait ten years and see what kind of actual innovations come out. Then you make that purchase, And like, I get it, But these things, bro, you're already not just you the people buying them, You're already putting this in your home. So when the big takeover happens, when the technology takes over, when the five G tower send out that big signal, this thing's already inside of your home. You can't even lock yourself down to get away from the danger.
Speaker 2: I wish it. I wish it had a different head though it looks pretty lame compared to the rest of the body.
Speaker 3: That's what you get with China, dude, They're fucking lame.
Speaker 2: And also doesn't it kind of look like has boobs?
Speaker 3: But I you know, that wasn't necessary in the design, but they threw it on there anyway, And it's like you could see where they're getting their inspiration if you will.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she's a broad goal. Look at those guns on her though, Yeah, a.
Speaker 3: Lot of them have pretty weird arms and all of that. These apertures, though as far as it goes, it's not bad it's just that's kind of huge. That's like a wider frame that's gonna be difficult to fit through most doorways, but it rolls through.
Speaker 2: It's well in the base of it also is pretty wide too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can only go through doors like full flat on and like I could already see it nicking the walls while it's learning, because AI always has to constantly learn. That learning curve is gonna be a bit whenever it's a programmable thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's not walking. It's like rolling. For those who are just listening, it's like a rolling robot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, now let's move on to the next robot on this list. It gets wild, I'm telling you ology.
Speaker 14: Next up on our list is the for Anyone, a humanoid robot developed by Newer Robotics. This robot is designed to assist with tasks in both domestic and professional environments, offering a versatile solution for a variety of needs. Before Anyone stands at one hundred and eighty centimeters tall and weighs around eighty kilograms, giving it a human like form that makes it suitable for environments designed for people. In terms of capabilities. Before Anyone is packed with advanced cognitive abilities. It can carry loads of up to fifteen kilograms and move at speeds of up to three kilometers per eight. The robot can recognize objects, environments, and even gestures, making it highly adaptable for various tasks. When it comes to interaction and safety, Before any One Shines, it features intuitive interaction capabilities like voice and gesture control, all powered by the Neurer AIAPI. This allows it to recognize different human voices, languages, and emotions. Plus, with its unique touchless human detection, the robot ensures safe, non intrusive interaction even when its view is obstructed. The technology platform behind the for Anyone is also impressive. It operates on the Neuroverse platform, which integrates AI and sensors for seamless operation in human environments. It even comes with exchangeable forearms, allowing it to adapt to specific tasks depending on the need. As for applications, Before Anyone is designed to take over mundane tasks at home or in the workplace, giving humans more time for creative or enjoyable activities. Its use cases range from healthcare and education, to emergency response and even space exploration. On Overall, Before Anyone showcases NEU robotics commitment to enhancing human life by performing tedious tasks safely and if next on our list.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's going to take the place of humans jobs in the workplace and at home, leaving more time for creative and more useful things. Bro, you're telling me that humans are going to be basically out of work for everything, and so we'll just be left to just sit around and be creative, because that's how societies have functioned and thrived throughout the course of human history.
Speaker 2: But all right, I mean I get it, and I get the idea of not wanting to do the mundane shit anymore. Think about it like it like, for the longest time, people sat at their sink and they washed their dishes, and that seemed to be a very very mundane task until somebody had the bright idea, what if a machine could do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that.
Speaker 2: This is just applying that concept to you know, kind of like a bigger, vast, wider network.
Speaker 3: I understand that. But once again, dude, it's taking away humans taking care of themselves. This is what happens. Look, this is why people are getting fed poisoned because they're not farming their own crops anymore. They're just going to the store and buying one. Right. No one's actually making their own soap anymore. They're just buying detergent from the store. And I hope that that's good enough. I'm just rubbing it all over my body once a day. I hope it doesn't have any particulates or bad shit in it, and that it's not mostly perfume, right, And like this is why, because people aren't doing things for themselves. This is yet another level of taking it away from Now. Oh, you don't even have to cook your own family their meals anymore. A robot will do it. Go ahead and take all of the love from your family dinners. Go ahead, just take it all out.
Speaker 2: You know what though, Like, honestly, the more I really look into the poisoning that's going into the food, into the water, the poisoning that is on the TV through brainwashing, and all this other stuff, like all of it is there. And the thing is is that all of these things are merely suggestions. You don't have to eat the cinnamon toast crunch with all of the crazy chemicals in it. You don't have to drink the pasteurized milk that completely obliterates, like what you know, the natural straight from the teed kind of milk is good for you.
Speaker 3: All of these things. Don't have to buy the robots and integrate that transhumanism combination of technology and humanity. We don't have to do this.
Speaker 2: You're right, yeah, yeah, you don't have to. But also, I mean at the same time, you don't have to drive your car. You could just walk everywhere. You could do that, And so like, where does that conversation start, you know what I mean, Like we've already talked about the mundane things. You want to get back on a fucking horse and buggy.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying we need to go amish, but I'm saying we also don't need robots to take away the very things that make us human either. There should be some sort of a balance, and I think we've just about got that. But then we have these robots that again, if you're keeping them dumb and they're just there to perform a function, that's one thing. Every one of these is integrated with AI. That's not a good thing. It's not a smart combination. This is literally when we talk about the dangers of AI and how it could take over literally all of these models is an example of that, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: Throw your phone away. Throw it away right now, because that already is in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Robot, Dude, that's not gonna strangle me in the middle of the night. That's not gonna put what Why are you thinking these are the same thing?
Speaker 2: Because they are. You're only looking at it because of its its physical capabilities, your phone cospiracy show.
Speaker 3: Of course, we're talking about how dangerous this shit is.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. But what I'm saying is you ever like like had your phone in your pocket and like your shit starts really heating up from the radioactive kind of shit that's going on there.
Speaker 3: It's because your battery's overheating. Not radioactive.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that's that's what's going on, is that it has That's the uh, that's why people put them in faraday cages and whatnot.
Speaker 3: Wait what that's for signal purposes, not radioactive anything. That's to block all signals from jamming and like to make you go basically in dark.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you gotta look into it. I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Trying to like, what are you talking about, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, dude, that a lot of this shit already exists. It already exists. No, I mean, hey, you do you you're not talking me out of this yet. I need to see like more destructive shit because I'm looking at it for all of the things. Dude, you buy this one time and you never have to pay somebody to fold your clothes, You never have to pay somebody to wash your dishes, like.
Speaker 3: Shit like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe I'm blue pilling it here, which is pretty strange because the dichotomy that me and you both have. Normally I'm the one that's going crazy, but you seem to be the crazy one of this conversation, which not necessarily crazy. It's just more defensive.
Speaker 3: HEAs have been made about this exact thing. How is this crazy? I know?
Speaker 2: But that's movies.
Speaker 3: I know. We've talked about how movies you gotta watch them. They're giving messages. Look at you with the Marble universe. But all of a sudden, robots are like, oh, it's just the technology that could just troosol.
Speaker 2: But what I mean, I would hope that I would get a jarvis in less an ultron. Personally, I think the jarvis can't exist.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, okay, all right, all right, now let's talk about the Tesla Bot as we move forward. By the way, wait a minute. The price point, the price point for the last one, for any one, It is somewhere between, depending on the type of model you get, with the type of attachments and the type of capabilities that it has and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Between two and three. Right, I'm sorry, between two and three.
Speaker 3: It's actually between twenty two thousand and forty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: Twenty two three hundred for the lowest end base model, forty four thousand, six hundred for the higher end. Now it's being sold in Euros, but the US conversion, that's about what it is as of time recording. You know, those numbers fluctuate, but yeah, not a bad system there. Now we're gonna talk about the Tesla Bot here in a minute, because the big unveiled that they did recently I think is worth watching in and of itself. But let's go ahead. As we're talking about how these are all good things and how certain people cannot trust Elon because oh my god, this bad shit. Oh blah blah blah. He just released his own line of robots let's learn about them.
Speaker 14: This is the Tesla Abot Gen two, also known as Optimus, an advanced humanoid robot developed by Tesla. The Gen two model is ten kilograms lighter than the previous version and moves thirty percent faster. It's more agile build comes with improved balance and full body control, allowing for greater mobility. The robot's hands have also been upgraded with eleven degrees of freedom, enabling it to handle delicate tasks like picking up an egg without breaking it. As sensors and actuators, Tesla has equipped the gent two Optimists with advanced sensors and actuators, which provide precise control and tactile sensing capabilities. These improvements significantly enhance its ability to perform practical tasks in various environments. The applications the Gentoo Optimus is primarily designed for industrial settings where precision and safety. As for the future, the Gen three version is expected to bring even more advancements. It's anticipated to have a completely new design with lighter materials and faster movement. Potential new features include speakers and a voice system for communication. Elon Musk has indicated that the Gen three model will be ready by the end of this year, with small scale production planned for twenty twenty five and wider availability by twenty twenty six. Tesla envisions producing millions of these robots to meet demand across various industries. Elon Musk has even suggested that Optimus could have a greater impact on Tesla's market value than its automotive business. Overall, Tesla's development of the Optimius robot reflects the company's ambition to revolutionize humanoid robotics, combining advanced AI technologies with affordability to make these robots accessible for widespread use.
Speaker 3: Next. All right, now, the Tesla bart they showed doing a couple of functions, and like this one here, it could be working in any laboratory somewhere, just moving things from point A to points be and just doing the meaningless tasks. I get that, and again talking about its capabilities in the industrial field. As a business owner, as a corporate person, you understand why this would be a smart move. You're buying a potentially one time purchase, which I mean there's gonna be maintenance, there's gonna be stuff. I get that. But that one time purchase of somewhere around Oh wait, ver real quick Tesla, What do you think the current price is? Oh boy, keep in mind he's trying to make it affordable for everybody and all these things. But at the same time, it's a real robot with AI.
Speaker 2: So maybe forty five grand.
Speaker 3: Somewhere between twenty and thirty k sir, get out of here.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, like, if I was gonna get one of these bad boys, I would trust the Tesla one over Hyundai, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: And also trust Musk over a Hyundai.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. Yeah. And also it's uh, it seems to be cheaper than the Hyundai one as well, and it looks more bad at like, it looks more humanoid in that sense, although I will say it walks around like it got shit in its pants. Did you think that whenever it was walking around?
Speaker 3: Well, none of these robots walk smooth. I'll give you that. They all kind of walk it with a weird because they have a weird balance point. They're trying to tip and do you know what I mean? But that's the thing, why would you give them legs as opposed to wheels. They are trying, They're going out of their way to make them look more human like, to make people feel more at ease with this technology being around them at all times. We're gonna talk more about Tesla's bots here in a bit, But again, like I was saying, the corporate mindset of it. You buy this one piece of equipment for twenty thousand dollars, let's set high end thirty thousand, one of the even higher or in forty thousand dollars. You'd have to do some maintenance on it. Maybe you gotta pay a mechanic to come out and do some stuff on it from time to time, and maybe your production is slower than what it was when there was a human working that role. However, that human has to punch in and punch out the robot does not right. And if you really break that down, you're paying uh, you know, eighty thousand give or take maybe per year. But that's a one time purchase. You don't necessarily have to buy that every year, and you're getting overall more output than you would if you were paying a traditional employee, a human employee at the same rate. It's yeah, this thing's not going to be dangerous for human industry.
Speaker 2: Bro. This thing's not going to complain about working on Thanksgiving, you know what I'm saying, Like or in.
Speaker 3: A hot warehouse, or in arctic temperatures or underwater. There's a lot of things where again I could see this being critical for making human life better for its situations where you need to deploy something where humans can't go. I get it. But it's also that slippery slope, you see what I mean.
Speaker 2: I weirdly am starting to come around more to Elon to be real with you. Yeah, yeah, in a weird way, Like for some reason, I I feel like he's so against globalism, and like that's something for me. He's against globalism, he's against like you know, uh, taking away the First Amendment and shit like that. I don't know, it's a weird it's.
Speaker 3: Also super pro transhumanism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he for sure is. I personally, like, in just personally my own opinion as far as transhumanism goes, I think live and let live dude. At that point, like, you know, you want to turn yourself into a fucking robot. Who are we to tell somebody that they can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's like those super hippies that are trying to get their test schools or placed with acorns and that they they like literally stick their dicks in the dirt to have sex with mother Earth. Like I mean, yeah, you do you. It's a free country and all, but like I still don't think you should be allowed to vote to reproduce, you know what I mean, Like that's wild. Shit.
Speaker 2: Well you're not going to be reproducing too much if you're fucking the ground, you know.
Speaker 3: No, But like that person might accidentally st dick and another person one day and create another one of them, And like, I don't think that's safe to be around children or like raise one of their own. That's dangerous. Dude. Sure, yeah, that's just wild. It did be anyway. All right. There is one more robot to talk about, and it's not necessarily a humanoid, but it is an honorable mention and the guy included in the video, and I think it actually deserves it because it's cool as shit. Let's learn about Isaac.
Speaker 7: Next.
Speaker 14: We have Isaac, which is an honorable mentioned considering it's not a humanoid robot, but rather an advanced personal robot developed by Weave Robotics, designed to revolutionize home automation by taking over a variety of household tasks. Set to debut in twenty twenty five. Isaac is all about offering unparalleled convenience by automating those mundane chores we all deal with every day. Now, let's take a look at the key features and capabilities.
Speaker 7: Isaac is a multitasker.
Speaker 14: When it comes to household chores, it can autonomously tidy up spaces, organize objects, fold laundry, feed pets, water plants, and even help you find misplaced items. On top of that, Isaac can act as your personal photographer, capturing moments around the house. For user interaction, Isaac is designed to be incredibly intuitive. You can control it using voice commands, text inputs, or set up automations via the Weave app. The app also allows real time monitoring, so you can see exactly what Isaac is up to or get progress notifications as it works. When it comes to more complex tasks, there's a feature called remote op where Weave specialists can remotely operate Isaac to handle tasks that require a higher level of precision or personalization. This means even if Isaac can't do something on its own, help is just to tap away. Privacy and security are at the core of Isaac's design. The camera and microphone are visibly inactive when not in use, so you'll always know when it's watching or listening. Plus, all data processing happens locally on Isaac's onboard GPU, ensuring that your data stays private and secure. Now let's talk about the cost. Isaac is positioned at a premium price point fifty nine thousand dollars up front or available through a pay plan of one thousand, three hundred and eighty five dollars per month over forty eight months with a one thousand dollars reservation fee. The initial release will be limited to just thirty US customers, with a broader availability planned after its full twenty twenty five debut. In summary, Isaac represents a major leap forward in personal robotics for home use, combining advanced capabilities with a strong emphasis on privacy and user convenience.
Speaker 3: So now, all right, so it is uh, you'll be able to visibly see when the camera and microphone are turned off, because that's how that works, right, just like our cell phones, our ring cameras, all all that totally only is on when we want it to be on, and it's going to be super integrated into the home. But security and privacy are absolutely at the forefront of it. But you can totally remote into it and you know, check in on it from time to time, meaning it can be hacked. So right off the top, the entire description of it is kind of double speak. But as we're doing a technology episode and talking about how the powers that be could probably and will most likely use all of these advancements in technology against us, the quantum computing, using it in the realm of AI, the robotics of it, and all that. Now, this would be what I would consider the macro robotics, the bigger robotics. Here in a minute, we're gonna get into the micro robotics the nano if you will. But before we do that, Jonathan, overall, I think already know what you're about to say. You're you're pro robot, which is wild to me. I want, how is the wu woo spiritualist pro robot That doesn't even make sense on paper?
Speaker 2: I mean not every single aspect of my life is wo woo and spiritual. Some things are just cool, you know what I mean? Like I'm I don't need to be a woo woo kind of person to know that I would love to own a Harley one day, like you know what I mean, shit like that. But it's like, I don't know. I think that I've I've I look at this.
Speaker 3: Intelligent, soulless being living in your home. I'm with you, interacting with you in that close of an intimate way that you're comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, Well you said how or wow?
Speaker 3: What? Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you I didn't know if you said how or wow?
Speaker 3: I said wow? Just all right, yeah, I want one.
Speaker 2: I mean I would say that, you know, I would be you know, on the lookout for uh things gone wrong with these things, because I can imagine that you wouldn't want that to happen because not only would it taint your product and your company, but probably the industry as a whole. If you found out that a robot, you know, became unhinged and strangled its owner one night, like that would not be good for the entire hole of the industry. So I think that as we.
Speaker 3: Talk about self driving cars Jonathan and how that's dangerous and how we would never get into a self driving car because like, well, it's just in a crash or something like that. This is that but way more personal and having access to you while you're asleep. Dude.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it, but I would just make sure that it was like you, dude, you can chain You can put a fucking bike chain on that thing and chain it to the wall or something.
Speaker 3: Because a robot can't break a chain.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what they're made of. It seems plastic for the most part.
Speaker 3: It's also self learning AI. It can absolutely learn a way to break a chain or pick a lock or whatever. That's these things are programmed to do pretty much everything and anything, and that's what makes them so incredible. And it does. It genuinely does. But there's that dark side to it.
Speaker 2: I guess there could be a dark side to it, but I'm looking at it. I don't know. I'm looking at it more for the cool side.
Speaker 3: Well, with that, let's talk about robotics on a cool side and things that inherently could be good for humanity, for the realm of medicine, for the realm of exploring the small universe. Let's look at the new micro robots have been developed as of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: With all these other advances in science and technology, it should come as no surprise that the field of robotics moves.
Speaker 7: Just as quickly.
Speaker 6: In January twenty twenty four, Washington State University announced that their School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering and created two insects like robots, the smallest of their kind in the world. The smaller of the two, called minibug, weighs in at just eight milligrams, while the other, modeled after a water strider, weighs in at fifty five milligrams. What's most impressive is their movement speed, with each of them able to move about six millimeters per second, definitely a lot slower than biological insects, but much faster than any of their micro robotic peers. The secret of the speed is tiny actuators, which, using a new technique, were shrunk down until they weighed less than a single milligram. The way that these operate is by using shape memory alloys and metal The conchain shape when heated, but returned to its original shape after cooling that down. Each actuator contains two hours made from this shape memory alloy, and the wires are able to be heated up and cooled down rapidly using a small electric currents, allowing the mechanical parts of the robot to move incredibly quickly. In the case of the water strider, it can flap its fins more than forty times per second. And the researchers aren't done there. They've spent time studying the insects they've used as models and identified things that make them quicker, which they hope to implement in future iterations. Also on the to do list is to create a super tiny battery to allow these mini machines to function without being tethered to a power source. The uses of robots of this size r rendless, such as robot assisted surgery, environmental monitoring in materials manufacturing. There's also hope that one day swarms of mini robots like these could be used for artificial pollination in places with plants that are naturally hard to pollinate.
Speaker 3: So they're talking about replacing bees potentially with this technology. And real quick, we are going to play this video here through and it does talk again about these small robots. It does a little more in depth on them, and it also brings up the water batteries like back to back. So I don't figure we've let it play through, but the small robots are actually kind of cool when I could see some technologic innovations that could happen and be beneficial because of them. But again, there is that underside we'll discuss here in just a minute.
Speaker 15: No, the following invention is not from a science fiction movie. Researchers at Washington State University have developed two tiny robots modeled on insects that will in the future pollinate plants, support search operations, and monitor the environment. Compared to the beetle, which weighs just eight milligrams, the fifty five milligram water Strider robot is almost a heavyweight. And although the tiny machines are not only the smallest but also the fastest many robots in the world, they have to admit defeat to real insects when it comes to speed. While the artificial creations have a top speed of zero point zero two kilometers per hour, an ant races through the landscape at a speed of three point six kilometers per hour. In return, however, the robots have a trick up their sleeve that most creepy crawleys can only dream of. They are made of a shape memory alloy, which allows them to quote unquote remember their original shape when they are heated what's more, we are also dealing with real powerhouses here. In initial tests, the robots were able to lift more than one hundred and fifty times their own weight. However, the scientists still have to work on the energy supply as this has only lasted for a short time. So far does the future belong to?
Speaker 3: As they talk about power supplies and all of these things for these micro robots. It finds it interesting that they would this video the simply space, by the way, would bring in the water battery conversation, and I thought it was beautifully done.
Speaker 15: Water batteries they are less prone to failure, safer and cheaper. The new water batteries presented by an Australian research team a few months ago, could soon make our conventional lead acid or lithium ion batteries a thing of the past. What is currently still in our giganic electrolyte such as lithium is, in this case simple water that has been enriched with additives such as inorganic salts. The scientists also use natural and frequently occurring materials such as zinc and magnesium for their construction, meaning that the new energy storage devices are less toxic and significantly cheaper. To produce in the same breath. The experts have also succeeded in solving the problem of dendrites with their small button batteries. These are microscopically small crystal structures that grow in batteries and can trigger short circuits. In the water batteries, the experts have coated the affected components with the metal bismuth, which rusts and thus creates a protective layer that puts a stop to the formation of dendrites. But that's not all. Study leader Tiani Ma from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology stated that the batteries can also be safely dismantled and the materials reused or recycled. The surface light of the water batteries should be comparable to that of commercially available lithium ion batteries and they could be used in solar cells in as little as one to three years.
Speaker 3: Okay, so again we're talking about those micro robots and how they very realistically will need a strong power supply to do what they need to do. Get in, get out. They're talking about helping perform perform surgeries and things. We're talking about the robots, they're going to need it advanced enhanced power cells and battery packs. I see water batteries as really being the way of the future again, unless graphene can make its way out, I hope so. But you heard that other example, they're talking about pulling oxygen from the air to charge the battery itself. You do that in the realm of the macro robots and the micro robots. That is incredible technological innovation.
Speaker 2: Bro See, I'm more hesitant against this than I am the actual robots.
Speaker 3: How the real robots could kill you.
Speaker 2: This one could what poison you could poison? You could stick in the neck in the middle of the night.
Speaker 3: I agree, if you have one in your home.
Speaker 2: And also well, also think about it like that we've already talked about like genetically engineered mosquitos. This is an even higher degree of this or a higher degree of that. And I mean, yeah, I get the idea of wanting to, you know, have these mechanical bees essentially to pollinate, and you know, because the bees are dying off and stuff like that. It's like, dude, I don't know, maybe like fucking get a bee farm instead, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like that's insulting the bees have been doing their job perfectly since the beginning of time as far as we understand.
Speaker 2: Why are we taking their jobs too?
Speaker 3: Given it to the fucking robots? Bro Like, what level of playing god are you?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Not satisfied with, my boy? But it sounds like your point, You know what? That's true. That little beetle roebout that water strider, if they were to put a powerful enough battery pack in that, and it would slowly make its way into your home the way that any bug does, through any means, and it could creep into your bed and inject you with a poison. We know they have the heart attack gun. Why couldn't this beetle have a little injection of that in it and then slip off a way and just hide in your room and dismantle itself and you would have died from natural cause as a heart attack in your sleep in the middle of the night, no evidence of any foul play. Jonathan, You're onto some shit right now.
Speaker 2: You got a little scorpion kiss in the night, dude, that's what you gone. Oh come on, I mean that's where my mind goes. I generally hate insects personally, and I know that bees are good for the world and all that shit. But fuck bees, like you ever got stung by like all a shitload of them all at once. It'll put a sour taste in your mouth, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: No doubt, no doubt. Now, with all this being said, what about a competing tech industries as far as this is concerned, bro, what about a smart robot war so to speak. Let's go ahead and listen on to this one here. This is from John Michael Gaudier. God here, I'm not sure, but he's got a couple of interesting points on the topic. Let's let's see what he's saying. Here, he's saying, they have created They've created virtual life this September of twenty twenty four. Let's listen in.
Speaker 9: E virtual life forms. This is a strange one. Researchers at Google created a kind of analog of life in digital form, something like the organizing molecules involved in the very first stages of the a biogenesis of life. They took snippets of computer code, tens of thousands of them, and set them to where they could randomly mingle with other bits of code over millions of generations. In a situation where there was no rules or rewards should anything come out of it. The expectation was that it would remain random and nothing coherent would come out. That's not what happened, however. Instead they got self replicating programs eventually emerging and replicating so much that it hit the population cap of the experiment. As it developed, new types of replicators started appearing and competing with the others, just like natural selection. It pays to remember here these are computer programs, not life. But life also is a kind of information storage medium that has genetic data to create an organism. So while not the same, it is somewhat similar, and the experiment speaks to the ability for complexity to arise from randomness, something that seems to have happened with genetics and a biogenesis. This experiment is nearing the limits of what we can do with computers, but it's thought that even more evolution and complexity is possible with this. But ultimately it's just about self replicating computer code emerging. It's not life, and it's not something that will answer the a biogenesis question. Rather, it provides an interesting framework and how complexity can arise where it isn't necessarily expected. This seems to happen a lot with computers these days, unforeseen effects, and only time will tell what that means for things like artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Couldn't have said it better myself. So they're saying that in an experiment where the computer programs were just left to create on their own, they started competing against each other to assert dominance over each other, because that's how this goes. Now he's already speculating what could possibly come from AI having that capability, because again, it was just an experiment and it was just digital code, even though it's literally how existence works. So who's to say what's going to happen if and when things were to take that drastic dip. But you know something, I have hope. I have hope that if and when that time came, hopefully the AI would still be in its dumb infancy stage and there could be a way to fight against it, because apparently, once upon a time, a group of marines outsmarted DARPA's most advanced AI. Have you heard of this, sir, uh No?
Speaker 7: I have not.
Speaker 3: This is comical and also one true, so and I know I'm shitting on AI. I know I'm shitting on the robots a bit as they deserve. The robots they can't feel. It doesn't matter. Let's not forget the fact that very recently, just a few years ago, a group of fucking Marines outsmarted DARPA's most advanced AI. This is a video from the Fat Electrician. It's only three eight minutes long. Three to change.
Speaker 2: Why is that rubber ducky grenade wearing some pgs that you commonly wear, sir?
Speaker 3: Because he has what's called drip, sir, and nothing stops to drip. All right, let's listen to the Fat Electrician my popular demand.
Speaker 16: After this twin I went viral on the internet. Today, we're talking about that time that eight Marines went toe to tow against DARPA's artificial intelligence and an epic battle of wits and won.
Speaker 3: Conceivab Okay, So here's the deal.
Speaker 16: That tweet is a picture of half a page from a book that hasn't even come out yet. That book is Four Battle Grounds by Paul Cher, and it comes out next month, February twenty twenty three. And I actually reached out and got a hold of Paul to get the whole story.
Speaker 2: And here's what I found out.
Speaker 16: Once upon a time in twenty nineteen, DARPA had a program known as squad X. The overall goal of this program was to be able to integrate an autonomous AI with an infantry unit robogrun. They wanted to make robo grun. Basically, they were going to take an artificial intelligence, shove it inside of a flying drone or a little car drone, or inside of a robot dog, and it was going to follow the grunts out into battle and act as an early warning system. Using cameras and sensors. It would be able to identify enemies from way further out than a human ever could not a terrible idea, so DARPA got to work. They built the robots, they built the AI, but then they actually had to train the AI how to identify people, and apparently the best way to do this was by just actually doing it. So they brought in eight marines for a week to help train this artificial intelligence, and for the first.
Speaker 2: Six days it went right.
Speaker 3: Basically, the AI just.
Speaker 16: Watched the marines walk around and do things a human would do, while the computer engineers helped teach the algorithm what it was looking at. But then on the seventh day, DARPA would make a classic tactical air by challenging the Marines. Apparently with only six days of training, they wanted to see how well their artificial intelligence would stack up against the Marine Corps one hundred percent organic cran fed fuckery.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a hint.
Speaker 7: It didn't go well.
Speaker 16: The challenge was they were going to set the robot up out in the open, and the Marines had to start from like a thousand yards away, and they had to sneak up on the robot and touch it without ever being identified as a human. As soon as they said go, the first two marines took off doing somersaults for the entire one thousand yards. They made it all the way to the robot completely unidentified. And I can only assume that it is at this point that the computer engineers realized that they were going to have a bad day, because it only got more ridiculous from there. Another marine went out in the woods, stripped all the branches off of a fur tree, dressed himself up like a tree, and then slowly, and I quote, walked like a fur tree all the way to the robot. And then my personal favorite example, two marines found a large box and then proceeded to do the old metal gear solid trick where they use the Amazon Prime print camouflage to sneak all the way up to the robot and touch it. According to the author, you could actually hear them audibly giggling from inside the box the entire time. And this raises one very important question. How mad were these engineers? So I asked the author, Well, in.
Speaker 10: This case, I mean, it's a Darper project, so it's just experimental and they're trying to push the bounds.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I can't speak to the engineers. I mean, they might not appreciate it. Maybe they did appreciate someone highlighting these problems. The program manager who related the answer to me was really pleased because they learned something right. They learned about the limitations of the system, and you really must rather find that out in a training environment than when you do it overseas in a war zone and the enemy doesn't. But you know, it's good that they found it out early rather than before they'd invested hundreds of billions of dollars to do this.
Speaker 16: Okay, fine, Well, if he's not going to speak for the engineers, that leaves it open to my interpretation, and I think it went something like this I hate them.
Speaker 3: Conclusion.
Speaker 16: I think the big takeaway from this story is that artificial intelligence is nowhere near ready to go toe to toe with the American grunt on the battlefield, because regardless of how smart it is or how smart it gets, it's never gonna be able to figure out what the grunts are doing until they're already doing it, because the grunts don't know what they're doing until they're doing it. And you can't be three steps ahead of somebody that never knows where they're going because at the end of the day, historically speaking, the American military has only ever had one plan, and that's to show up and improvise.
Speaker 3: Couldn't agree more. And I thought that was a wonderful story, Jonathan, your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Big shout out to the fat electrician dude. You're always talking about him, and I see why you like him. Like the shit that he I mean, this specific thing that he's covering, I love it.
Speaker 3: He's he's amazing. Like his content is always he doesn't miss, he doesn't miss, Like every single thing he puts out is gonna be funny as hell, informative as hell, and like just he does it in a very good way, you know. But anyway, so, and that's a very good point. Look, if you're ever developing some sort of new technology and you want to see if it would work good or if it's gonna break easy, give it to a bunch of marine grunts for literally a week and see what status they give it back to you, and that will give you a pretty good litmus test as far as its durability and or its fuck ability. I'm gonna be honest with you, They're gonna try to fuck it whatever it is. It's a part of it. But you know, I'm just saying the fucker, he continues and even throwing a box over your head and then running at the AI as of twenty nineteen, was gonna let you get straight on by it.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie. That sounds like a like a spirit Animal sam type of thing to do. Yeah, so big shout out to the spirit Animal.
Speaker 3: No fuck that. I can see him doing the summersaults the whole way a thousand meters and these fuckers just cartwheeled the entire way.
Speaker 2: It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: First off, props. Second off, bro, holy shit, way to commit to the bit, you know, they puked and they got there. And third, yeah, Sam's doing some wild shit like that. We're just gonna try to blow a weed smoke cloud around him the entire way to where it can't pick up if it's a human or fall rolling in. I mean, I can see it all being an option.
Speaker 2: I could definitely see that.
Speaker 3: But with that all being said, dude, keep in mind that last episode, the last video we just watched. Google created that virtual life simulator where it started like eating each other. That was a Google experiment, right, so that was done recently.
Speaker 2: I didn't find that to be too crazy because I mean, I know that there's you know, the information is always evolving and shit like that. I know that whenever we were growing up, we were taught that, you know, whenever a sperm meets meets an egg and it's battling against all the other sperms and it's trying to be the main one. Now we find out that that's not necessarily the case. But whenever you look at it like that, I think that maybe there's something like that going on.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, But the strong survive. Do we as a military, does the United States government have anything that can really take out drones? And robots and things like that from a distance and a good hard hit, so to speak, a one hit wonder. Well, come to find out we have the Leonidis microwave weapon. Have you ever heard of this? No, prepare to have your mind blown because I didn't either, But it's fucking awesome.
Speaker 17: US warships are facing frequent drone attacks from Houti rebels supported by Iran and China, which highlights the challenge of using expensive missiles to counter low cost drones. Epyrus has developed the Leonidas system, a microwave weapon that can disable drones by causing their electronics to overload, offering a cost effective alternative to missiles. In tests, Leonidis has successfully downed multiple drones simultaneously, and the US Army has begun evaluating the system with a sixty six million dollar contract for its deployment. Microwave weapons like Leonidis promise a lower cost per shot compared to traditional mists, making it a sustainable defense against mass drone attacks.
Speaker 3: The Leonidas system, bro it's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty gangster.
Speaker 3: And I mean I'm assuming that if it could work for drones flying in the sky, then it could possibly work for robots on the ground robots that you might see at the Chargers NFL game, sir, Because let's be honest with the fuck. We go to a Chargers game, but they in fact have AI robots in the stands. Did you see this commercial?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I remember this was either a year or two ago. I remember seeing this. But actually the last game that I went to, last NFL game was a Chargers game. Ah, I know, I know, and we fucking took that stadium over. That's how that's how we roll, right.
Speaker 3: But okay, who would be wearing a Chargers jersey at the game? You were there to see.
Speaker 2: The Steelers, unless unless somebody hates themselves. That's probably you know, the only reason you would wear a Chargers jersey, I would think.
Speaker 3: Or if somebody was a robot like these, dude, fuck.
Speaker 2: That look at all? Yeah, dude, look at them.
Speaker 3: Dude. Oh yeah, that looks so realistic. Let's let's bring them into our homes. Let's have that cook our meals. Man, let's go to a football game with them. You know, the NFL, they're all about it.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean it's over there in LA. So that's the kind of shit you know that you want to put it On. You want to put it on display? Yeah, put it on display at an La football game.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Now let's go ahead and talk about this, uh, this big con that oh, your boy Elon just recently had where he unveiled yes, the Tesla van, and yes, the the cyber truck and all yes, yes, yes, fine, fine, Which have you seen that cybervan?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was a cybervan.
Speaker 3: They're gonna show a picture of it in a minute. Bro. Actually we're gonna pause it at that point because we're gonna have to talk about that. We we must. But anyway, let's go ahead and play this video about this this robot reveal.
Speaker 18: In a stunning turn of events at Tesla's latest showcase, optimists just redefine what we thought possible in robotics while Tesla unveiled three revolutionary products.
Speaker 3: Do you see that thing? Do you see that actual toaster on the right, that would be the cybervan.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: I don't either. What is this? That's the actual lunchbox but like a tin scale.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's pretty sweet ish.
Speaker 3: I think it looks like the brave little toaster on steroids, which I'm not gonna lie. I don't hate, but what the fuck is even happening here? Bro?
Speaker 2: I mean it definitely beats the hell out of like a Dodge Caravan.
Speaker 3: Come on, I mean if I had my options of rolling up to the function in a Honda Odyssey or this thing. It's not a comparison, but like, come.
Speaker 2: On, bro, it looks like it would be pretty roomy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A little bit, right, A little bit in that bitch, Dude, I just want to stop and just acknowledge that, because there's no way if I saw this riding down the road, I would probably get into wreck. Turning my head to look at this thing, like, Bro, is that a concept car? Is that like all Bondo? No? No, that's Tesla's new model, right, And.
Speaker 2: You don't see the wheels. It's very like the wheels are covered up by the whole shell of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's It's awesome in one regard and also just perplexing in another. I'm not talking shit on it. I just knew that we would have to talk about it for a moment.
Speaker 2: So I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I don't hate it. I don't hate it, I really don't. I hate the cyber truck. I think as far as the truck goes, I think it's stupid. But I don't hate the Tesla cars because how fast they are. But I also don't like them because they're electrics. I mean, I got weird. I got weird, love hates about the whole.
Speaker 2: I don't mind the Tesla truck. I think that it's I like it because it's different. You want a regular truck, go get a four ranger, you know what I'm saying, or some bullshit, like you know.
Speaker 13: You go there.
Speaker 3: You could paint it to look like the Warthog from Halo as well. Yeah, it's pretty dope.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I just like different kind of shit. And if you really look at it, dude, most cars are pretty much the same. You really think about it, Like, I'm not gonna lie. It's it's like everybody wants a sports car, or everybody wants something that you've always wanted, like name whatever car you've always wanted. It's like, for the first month, it's really awesome to drive, and it's like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm driving this. After a while, you're driving a fucking car, dude. You know what I'm saying, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't driven a Tesla for like a month or two to see if it just becomes like just a normal vehicle when it's whatever or what. But maybe one day, maybe one day, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean for me anyway, like I had, You remember, I had that Dodge Journey, which was you know, it wasn't bad, you know, third row scening. It was great, a kind of a like a cheaper suv kind of situation. And then my next car right after that was a charger. It was a brand new ch was my first ever bring a new car that I ever got, and it was a charger. Was so sick, right, dude, Now I'm just rolling down the highway. I forget that I'm even in a charger. Dude, Like, I don't even think I'm just in a car, you know.
Speaker 3: And I agree anyway, I just I just want to spend just a little minute talking about these things. That's pretty wild. And also I didn't mean for this happen. That's funny, But this right here, expert show AI doesn't want to kill us. It has to damn of course that would be at the bottom and we're not going to watch that one. I was like, really, I'm already shitting all over the robotics and that one has to pop up. But anyway, all right, let's learn a more about this Tesla bot.
Speaker 18: It wasn't the cyber cab or roboband that captured everyone's attention. It was their humanoid robot Optimists performing feats that seemed straight out of a sci fi movie. The crowd watched in amazement as Optimists engaged in natural conversations, responded within seconds, and even served drinks while wearing a cowboy hat. But here's what truly set this apart. These weren't pre program routines. The robot demonstrated genuine AI powered interactions, handling random questions from the audience with remarkable intelligence and personality. From seamlessly picking up delicate objects to synchronized dancing with other Optimist units, the demonstrations show just how far Tesla's robotics have come, and with Elon Musk announcing a target price of twenty thousand to thirty thousand dollars, we're looking at a future where these advanced robots could become as common as smartphones in our homes. Welcome to Elon Musk twenty four hours where we bring you the latest and most exciting developments in Tesla's journey to revolutionized technology. Today, we're taking you inside this groundbreaking event to show you exactly why Optimists is being called Tesla's most significant innovation yet. Let's dive right in the sheer capabilities of the new Optimists have exceeded all expectations. During the event, seven Optimist robots perform synchronized dayans routines, with one unit specially dressed as a bartender complete with a cowboy hat, while serving just two pre made drink options. Might seem simple, it demonstrated remarkable progress in balance, control and human interaction. But what truly sets this generation apart is its revolutionary communication system. Optimists demonstrated natural conversation abilities, with each unit having its own distinct voice, some with California accents, others with Texas draws, and one even speaking fluent Spanish. When asked about the hardest part of being a robot, one Optimist responded thoughtfully, trying to learn how to be human like you guys are. This wasn't just a pre programmed response, it was AI driven thinking in real time. Let's break down the key upgrades that make this possible. First, the enhanced hand design now features twenty two degrees of freedom, the most advanced robotic hand ever created. This allows Optimists to perform delicate tasks like threading needles and playing piano. During the demonstration, we witnessed an Optimist carefully folding clothes and handling fragile objects with remarkable precision. The robot's enhance mobility system allows for more natural movement, though some stability improvements are still needed. What's particularly impressive is its ability to recognize and adapt to different environments. When an attendee challenged Optimist to a game of rock paper scissors, the robot not only understood the rules, but played with genuine engagement, even complementing its human opponent after losing. Each interaction at the event generated valuable training data, helping optimists learn and improve. The robot's facial recognition system can remember people it's interacted with, allowing it to build relationships over time. As Elon Musk explained, you'll be able to customize the personality, customize the voice, and the robot will get to know you and your preferences. Eventually, it'll understand what you want before you even ask. The applications are truly revolutionary. In homes, optimists can handle everything from daily chores to elderly care. We saw demonstrations of the robot watering plants, bringing packages inside, and even assisting with basic medical monitoring in industrial settings. Its precision and adaptability make it perfect for complex manufacturing tasks. Tesla's production plans are equally ambitious. Starting in twenty twenty five, they aim to begin commercial sales with initial pricing between twenty thousand to thirty thousand dollars. While early units might cost more due to research and development expenses, Tesla plans to optimize manufacturing processes to reach their target price point. The company will first deploy about one thousand units and Tesla factories for testing and refinement before making them available to external customers. One of the most exciting announcements was Tesla's rental program, estimated to cost.
Speaker 3: Between oh yeah, so listen to this. To make it more readily available for everybody, Tesla Elon has announced a rent to own program. Very generous of him being the guy he is, which I'm actually not going to shit on as far as like having a thing that is that nice and all of that, and you want people to be able to afford it. That was nice of him to do so. All right, let's let's learn a little bit more. For any cult member out there that's thinking, maybe they do want the Tesla bot in their home, Hey, it's more affordable now than ever.
Speaker 18: Apparently between one hundred to five hundred dollars per month. This will allow people to experience living with Optimists before making a purchase decision. The program will also help Tesla gather real world usage data and refine the robot's capabilities. The event also showcased Optimist's learning capabilities. The robot can learn new tasks simply by watching videos, a feature that could revolutionize how we train these machines. Whether it's cooking, cleaning, or performing maintenance tasks, Optimists can learn and adapt through visual observation. Critics have questioned whether some demonstrations were remotely controlled, but considering the crowd size and proximity to the robots, such manipulation would have been easily detected. The presence of multiple functioning units suggests Tesla has achieved significant technological breakthroughs beyond individual features. What makes Optimists truly revolutionary is its potential impact on society. Elon Musk envisions it becoming the most significant product in Tesla's history, potentially elevating global economic output by two levels and contributing to a future without poverty. Tesla's focus on safety is evident in the robots design. Multiple redundancy systems, advanced sensors, and AI driven safety protocols ensure safe operation around humans. The robot's ability to process real time data allows it to make split second decisions to avoid accidents, making it suitable for both industrial and domestic environments. As we've seen, Tesla's Optimist represents more than just technological advancement. It's a glimpse into a future where advanced robotics seamlessly integrate into our daily lives. From the impressive real time conversations to the delicate handling of objects, and from elderly care to household management, Optimist is poised to transform how we live and work. While questions remain about some of its capabilities, one thing is clear. Tesla's commitment to making advanced robotics accessible at a twenty thousand to thirty thousand dollars price point could democratize access to this life changing technology.
Speaker 3: All right, So, Jonathan, I understand that the robots are cool, and maybe I am being a little prejudiced against robots, and that's very possible. And I don't mean that in a joking way. I mean to be honest. Yes, I've been kind of brainwashed in my own regard as far as what movies have taught us, what comic books and these things looks that's fiction, right, We've never had the capability to ever make it nonfiction. So it's very possible that all of these things don't come through to fruition. However, when you look at technology the way it is these days, and we have quantum computers that are able to act one way when they're being watched and then tell when they are not being watched to work the correct way they were actually intended. And we talk about that with advanced robotics at the micro and at the personal assistant level. We talk about that to self driving cars, We talk about that with AI and how there's pros to it and there's cons to it and all of that. What are your thoughts on it? Brother?
Speaker 2: I love the idea that a real life Tony Stark made a real life Jarvis. That's what I like, you know, I think that we're moving into that age, dude, Like I think that this is going to be very commonplace. I think that give it another Yeah, I would say twenty five years. Give it twenty five years. It will definitely happen within our lifetime that the majority of households have one of these bad boys in there of some variety.
Speaker 3: You know, I think it might be right. That's it's crazy. I got this one little bit of a video to play before we wrap up and give our final thoughts on everything, and uh, you know, it's just it's a wild time to be alive everybody. That's for sure.
Speaker 4: There are no maybes here. It's not if this is going to happen, it's when it's going to happen. And it's the total acceptance that when it happens, our existing communication systems are no longer fit for purpose, and that puts you in a position where.
Speaker 7: You have no choice, no choice but.
Speaker 4: To find something else that works and is secure.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more. Honestly, we are living in wild times, ladies and gentlemen, good cult members here there and afar, and we being the humble cult members that we are here wants you to be informed on what is going on in the technology world, because once again, we talk a lot about technology the government was playing with years prior that. Then we got fifty years after the fact, and it becomes common knowledge that everybody's had at whatever whatever this is currently what's at the alleged cutting edge of technology that they are comfortable with us knowing about. And I think that with the combination of technologies being played at the same time, it's now more than ever critical for us to be in the know on these things. Jonathan, what do you think for sure?
Speaker 2: I'm happy that we did this episode today because I think that it's probably a good idea that we do one of these, like every few months, to be honest with you, because at the rate of accelerating technology just moving forward, it's like, you know, we gotta we should be in the know on these kinds of things for a multitude of reasons, whether it just be out of interest or you know, just kind of looking forward. It's I think that you know, it's a it's a fun way of looking into it, and we'll be able to see like just how fast all of this is really advancing, because, like she said, it's not if it happens, it's when it does. So check it again.
Speaker 3: They're talking about those quantum computers being used in all types of applications, not just taking over the world, but I mean as far as satellite communications, secure data lines, these are things that are good.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: They're talking about using uh, those water batteries and all types of applications. And if Tesla could possibly run electric vehicles from water batteries, then we are talking about a whole different conversation as far as the main manufacturing goes. Now, we need to have a different conversation about energy production, but we can work on that next. You know what I mean like this is there is good things happening. It's not like this entire episode was meant to be doom and gloom. But we also are the ones that call the red flags on the play when we see them, and it's literally our job to call them and show them to the world, and people can make their own assessments. Maybe we are just crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists, right, Maybe there's that kernel of truth that something dangerous is happening. You know what, cult members, you tell us, You tell us what you think and if you haven't already gone and done so, then please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shed the licenscribed the comment, leave a post, leave review shares with their friends and family, shriffs if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you. Final ladies and gentlemen. While you're read it, go check out Metamisteries, Jonathan's other show, Give him the Love the five stars, a good review, use the medium reviews doesn't matter. Just say doing my parts in the salute and get out of it, doesn't matter. Both those algorithmic numbers. Go check out the YouTube channel CAJE to Night and do all the same things over there, the like subscribes and all the things we thank you for. Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn. Just as soon as humanly possible, I'll be off.
Speaker 4: That there lie
Speaker 3: So s,