Speaker 1: Hold on the couch.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, and welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to get to know you a little bit better. Let private talk know more about you and what.
Speaker 3: You have been up to.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing you all over social media's your pretty face has just been popping up on my page, so I had to have you on my couch get to know you a little bit better. And yeah, so welcome. I mean, it's a pleasure to be here. Awesome. So tell us about what kind of content that you're creating right now. I know that you have a partnership with YouTube you like. You know, you're a very sexy lady on these all these platforms from OnlyFans and whatnot. How did you like get your start to becoming a content creator in this lane?
Speaker 4: I had a very clear since I started into the industry that I could not just rely on like productions and like.
Speaker 2: Getting contacted to shoot a scene.
Speaker 4: So for me, it was always really important to like create a brand for myself and to be something on my own rather than just like a worker for some all your companies.
Speaker 1: So I always like social media. You know, it's like.
Speaker 4: Fun to make videos and stuff, So I just should what I like so I.
Speaker 2: Can identify the trends and always.
Speaker 1: Be on top of it. Okay, so you say that you know you couldn't rely on just you know, companies, and you had to do your own and branch out to your own you know, partnership with yourself really being your own you know, content creator, which is you know really important nowadays, is because ownership is everything. How did you, you know, step into that kind of like mindset. Did you have somebody that who mentors you or you have like who's kind of directing you and that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's really important, especially when girls are new into the industry.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't really.
Speaker 4: Know much like what to do or what's good, what's bad. But when I first started, I started in Spain with this company called and the guy is named Torrid and he like he taught me like you have to make your own content, Like go right now into your room, start making videos on your own, like we can make videos together.
Speaker 2: You have to fill up your only things with videos. Start making videos. He was always pushing.
Speaker 4: It into me, Like we would be at a restaurant and he would be like, Okay, I'm gonna record you now, start speaking, start say something. Just oh, guys, I'm at this restaurant, just like put yourself out.
Speaker 1: There in one we or another and people are gonna like you.
Speaker 3: So did that come natural?
Speaker 1: And that kind of setting, like when someone I'm making a cast to be kind of uncomfortable with someone's like do something and like did it just come out natural? Because some people just have that like wow, that it factor of where like you can go in your room and make one hundred videos and put it on a platform, and some people it takes anydo one hundred videos and like months and months.
Speaker 2: And months exactly.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, I think I have it.
Speaker 4: I think I'm really like outgoing and like to express myself.
Speaker 2: So he would put the camera on me and I'll be like, okay.
Speaker 1: It's my turn to say something. I love that. Yeah, okay, so that escalated. We started in Spain. How long did it take you to kind of put your foot in the door to come you know, and do you start doing stuff in the.
Speaker 4: States basically just like right now, Like I've been shooting in Europe for like three years, but now I just like had the opportunity, like New sol On, Hey, like shooting the States could be cool.
Speaker 2: So I just game, like four days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's super new, super ready to just eager to work. So talk about that approach then, are you nervous or do you do you have questions as far as because this is the right time to do its. Texas is a better in here. So it's like, what are your intentions, I guess for shooting in the United States versus what you were doing back home? Is it you know, the same game plan? Are you just wanting to just get out there and you know, continue to make a brand and name for yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's more important to like make more name for myself, like a bigger brand, like to shoot with bigger productions.
Speaker 1: Do you have any of those production companies in mind? Because you know, we're all about manifesting here, so let's speak it into existing companies.
Speaker 3: Do you want to work for Marina?
Speaker 2: I want to work for Browsers.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know you showed a lot, you know, funny or not. I haven't shot a lot with them because I you know, back when I was you know, shooting, when in the beginning of my career, they were more based for big titty girls and I have a big booty. And then later or anal as well, and I didn't do a lot of that either, but I did do several scenes for them for sure. And now it's just they have a mixture of everything because it's grown so big. I think, you know, they just celebrated their twenty year anniversary, which is really dope. But yeah, so I and then I stopped shooting for like six years, so there was a big block of time that I didn't get to enjoy working with them. You know, it's gonna be as I could have done before. Okay, So Browsers is a good company. What other companies do you have in mind?
Speaker 2: I would like to shoot for Tushi too, okay, and like for Penthouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what Tushy you know, is that because you like to do anal stuff or you just okay, so you heavily into everything like anal. I think I prefer anal than like then regular size. Okay.
Speaker 4: So I think like it's a really nice setting, you know. Okay, it's like a scene I want to see myself it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this.
Speaker 3: Could becoming like a casting couch thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like you letting you know all the things of what you could possibly do or whatever. So let's break down what would be like your like what do you do as a performer if you're gonna work for a company and the we're gonna work for my company, what do you not do? So what's on your not list?
Speaker 4: So my nose are like stuff that's like too nasty, you know, like what is nasty?
Speaker 2: It's like poop and okay, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think that's allowed. Isn't that illegal?
Speaker 4: I feel like, no, in Europe it's so normal, Okay, yeah, I don't think that flies.
Speaker 2: Here because it's like I say that, I say that stuff here in the US and there was like that wasn't even an option.
Speaker 3: Sure, which is funny.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh okay, that is nasty.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it? Yeah, Like so did you were you a part of any of those scenes in Europe? Since it's so like like no, you said day it would be offered normally. It would be like you've just always never done it. Yeah, yeah, it would be like a normal thing.
Speaker 4: Then anything that's like too hardcore, like you know, I don't I want to like to.
Speaker 2: Be tied to top, no bondage.
Speaker 1: No fetishy like hard corporate.
Speaker 4: It it's like kind of soft I would like, but I'm usually they like to you just want.
Speaker 1: To look cute in the outfits. Yeah, you don't want to really be fucked around like it's whipped and chained and all that exactly.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, well lieve those into the heart.
Speaker 2: I like to only doing camera what I would do.
Speaker 1: In my private life, for sure. Like that's the most important thing. And that's important I think as well as like the boundaries of what coming into the industry and not that you're new in the industry, but you know in the United States now here, it's setting the tones of what you really want so you can have an enjoyable experience because it is, you know, something you like to do, so why not explore and share with the world exactly.
Speaker 4: I think it's so important to always come to said with your boundaries so clear and like sure they're number of crawls because sometimes I mean, in the industry, you can meet a lot of people who might be like, hey, one of the this for this, yeah this, I know it wasn't planned, but you wanted this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you have to always have like a very clear mind.
Speaker 1: Which I don't always think is bad. I think it's you know, obviously, at the end of the day, it is a business. So then you know, we are adults, so we are consenting adults.
Speaker 3: So I feel like if.
Speaker 1: They're in the mood is right at that time, and it is the opportunity has presented itself, and you say yes if you If not, I get for the clear image of really, because you know, as a performer, you get caught up too and you're just like, just fuck me, and then you're like, oh, wait, I probably didn't want to wait. Yeah, So it's like having a good understanding with yourself, your body and really what your terms are to like what your career is going to be.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: Communication is so important because maybe you have agrieved to something in the middle of the shoes you're like, oh, this is maybe a little bit too much, So like it's important to talk growing.
Speaker 1: So, who are some performers that you know coming over here in the United States that you hope to work with that you maybe have been masturbating see really or maybe not secretly.
Speaker 2: Well, I already completed one of my dreams.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, let's hear about this with Jons.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's a good one. I know, you know, I do know. I just recently had an encounter with him. After like ten years. Oh my god, our only fans I want to see this. I was definitely sexy, definitely, but yeah, you're still blushing from it, so I see like it was a good time it was.
Speaker 3: Did this happen last night?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Like right today today, I would already have it.
Speaker 2: That's why you're still glowing.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. After that and Manuel Ferrara.
Speaker 1: Okay, were you nervous with Johnny meaning him?
Speaker 4: Like for me, the nervous thing was just meaning him just okay, But he definitely wasn't nervous.
Speaker 1: No, it was like my everything.
Speaker 4: But like seeing his face in Purson for me, he's like, oh my, so you kind.
Speaker 3: Of fan girled out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, oh my god. He's a good one though to be.
Speaker 1: Because he's very kind and he's very soft spoken, not very much, you know, but then he's when it's time to fuck. So that's why you're like walking a little you know, funny earlier, I'm still a little you're digmatized right now exactly.
Speaker 3: That works for private talk, because.
Speaker 1: I mean we're gonna know all her secrets private Okay, So Johnny Sands Manuel or are these people that are already lined up or you just no, no, it just happened, okay, uh huh.
Speaker 4: Well it's just like performers I would like to work with. Yeah, yeah, but also are there some performers that I don't know if they're still working or not?
Speaker 1: Some are just doing aly fans? But who are some of these people that you are inquiring about? Who were you masturbating before you came over here and maybe before you even wear a Marina gold because I feel like you seem like a very highly sexual person that knows what they want. So you had to be watching something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I remember when I.
Speaker 4: Was like in primary school, I would listen about Johnny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's been like mine for a long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so it lived to its expectations. Yeah yeah he did. Okay you did? So are you only in two males? Are you going to tap into the females in the industry?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, I would like to.
Speaker 1: Well, you're also like amazing. Thank you.
Speaker 4: You don't have to say that because you're on my I know, but I knew you.
Speaker 1: You see me sitting on faces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and on something else, so I've seen you a lot.
Speaker 2: Then I really like this girl lu luchu.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like assume me lovely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's fun.
Speaker 1: I haven't had her yet either. She was on the podcast, but I haven't got to work with her. I just newly started coming back and doing semi some things like whenever I want, which is probably like I've done two things. I have one more coming up though, and I had a couple of weeks, so don't worry.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's that's exciting.
Speaker 1: Though. I feel like it's kind of like, you know, in your situation, you feel like a little kid in.
Speaker 3: The candy sto.
Speaker 1: Because it's like, sorry, like I got to Royalty, I come to.
Speaker 2: Callingwood and I see all the stars. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 3: So do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 1: You know you said you like anal, but do you have any other like fetishes that?
Speaker 2: So, I like everything.
Speaker 1: Related to sperm, everything related to sperm, Okay, please explain.
Speaker 4: So, like I just don't want to say words that they get like main, do you like big loads?
Speaker 1: Just like big loads?
Speaker 3: How many loads have you swallowed?
Speaker 4: Oh, like in one day, like.
Speaker 1: Sixty loads sixty six zero yes, and one sitting or like throughout the day. I mean it's like I love.
Speaker 3: How you're talking about in.
Speaker 4: A four hour span, okay, okay, okay, so you get time to like digested you.
Speaker 1: But was it like a scene or is this your personal life? Was this like what it was the scene?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So I like the so sixty people were in one place one time for this scene, they were like fifty, but some may double stuff. How nice of them.
Speaker 2: But like what I really like is like having so many guys for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So explain this was the sixty the sixty loads planned? Or was this something that just like you were like you wanted more like how do we walk into this scene?
Speaker 2: Who was your age?
Speaker 1: And it was like, hey, Marina is going to be booked for a sixty load gang bang? Like how did this? But it's not like a game bang? I wish I was it was a gaming but it's just blowed you off. Okay. So you suck sixty or fifty dicks, uh.
Speaker 4: Huh, and then they all come in your mouth and some on the face, you know, okay, but you prefer to swallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but I also like facials.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's hard through the side.
Speaker 3: Did you did your stomach hurt?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Some girls do get a big because not every there's imagine there's fifty men's loads. They're not all gonna taste great. No, they don't all taste great. But in the combination they don't sit together, it's good. Uh huh. So it was one other time, not mixed all in one like concoction that you drink.
Speaker 4: No, they didn't put it in a glass, but I did have to like open my mouth and like let twenty come in and then I could swallow, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and then like that or like fifteen.
Speaker 3: So you just everything about come.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love all that, and I love like exhibitionism, okay, showing all of myself.
Speaker 1: And where's the craziest place you've had sex? Oh? In the beach okay, but like in the middle of the water where people watching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like tourists in visa.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. It's attraction. Did they clap and cheer afterwards?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, not really, because.
Speaker 1: Did you ever get arrested from being an exhibitionist?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But sound disappointed about it.
Speaker 4: I've had yeah, kind of, I've had policemen like look at me because the videos that I make is I received the white stuff my face and I go out to the street walking with it. So I do a lot of that, and a lot of times I walk past police officers and I kind of like put the camera away kind of but my face is still out, you know, but.
Speaker 1: Didn't see anything. They just look at me.
Speaker 3: Well, how are they to come?
Speaker 1: Officer arrest? So you want it, that's your fantasy. Maybe you should try to date a cop, right, I actually, I mean I didn't date with him.
Speaker 2: We've just had six okay, But he wasn't like a cop.
Speaker 1: He was like one of the did he dress up like a cop? No?
Speaker 4: No, but he was one of the royal security guards in Spain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you fuck him with the uniform on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Sadly I should have asked him for that that way, but he would show me like, look, the king.
Speaker 1: Growed this for me. It's like, so he used to drink off to the king proudly. Yeah, pro reading that. Yeah all right, So just to come fetish and that's all your fetish about exhibition, like.
Speaker 2: Like just fucking many guys. I like gag banks too.
Speaker 1: How many guys at one time I've you had sex with? I think it was fifteen fifteen? Uh huh?
Speaker 2: And I liked it, I loved it.
Speaker 3: Did you come every time?
Speaker 1: I didn't? Actually, no, I've never come in a game bank.
Speaker 4: It's just that it's hard to concentrate for me to come, I have to concentrate a lot if one thing distracts me, like it's done so but I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: So if you say that you really enjoy it and you have like that, then why don't you get to the point where you are.
Speaker 3: Coming A and B? Like why do you do it? If you're not coming? Like, what do you get out of it?
Speaker 4: I guess I just like like sitting there and having so many guys jerk to me, it's the fact that there's so many guys.
Speaker 3: Like menasizing about you and being with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, like so many guys just for me.
Speaker 4: But since I've only done game banks for shootings, then that's the thing that like makes it hard because when you know, when you're in a shoot you're also concentrated on like the camera just just looking good is it's it's harder, you know, but I'm distracted, it's distracting.
Speaker 2: But I like to try it off.
Speaker 3: Camera, just turn the lights off, see what happens. So you've never done it off camera.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, But for me, it's so interesting all of this swinger clubs and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And you should have a birthday where it's like a gang bang that they have to like come and fuck you, like you know, it's like the party, like you're main attraction. Exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I've thought about it.
Speaker 1: I really want to try.
Speaker 3: I'll watch.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you say is unique about you?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: What's unique about me is that I'm a very overall happy person. Okay, Like you know, I used to be get to get sat easily by many stuff in life, or like get a little bit depressed and like get affected but by people's comments. But right now, like I've realized that I'm such an overall happy person, like.
Speaker 2: I'm not able to I don't allow people comming to get to me.
Speaker 4: And I think that makes me different because I'm always like outgoing and I also spread.
Speaker 1: To other people. I love that. So how do you you say? You know, it takes tough skin to be in this industry. I've been, you know, in the industry for a very long time, and the people are definitely they're going to be the haters, the levers and all the things whatever, but people are talking about you, right, So how do you get to the point where like you can block out the haters, Like do you have any rituals or like what kind of things that you could give people advice to maybe do themselves to kind of like get them in a positive way. Like you say that you care spreading that to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think one important thing is to always know that. For example, if you get yourself into social media, you know, in order to get subscribers, you're only fans and stuff.
Speaker 2: Remember that it's all a business.
Speaker 4: You know, you're only posting because this is gonna get you subscribers and fans and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's gonna get you money.
Speaker 2: Like, don't make it emotional. Like if you put emotion into it, then you're fucked because you're always gonna get a comment that's gonna be really really bad.
Speaker 4: So you have to take it like like it's something else, like like it doesn't matter, or you put a bad come in my post, I don't care.
Speaker 2: You know, it's still making good engagement.
Speaker 4: So it's just to always have this kind of like reckless attitude and just know what you're doing it for.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, hmm. What makes you smile?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: What makes me smile? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like, well, I like to always learn, okay, and always get to know new things.
Speaker 1: Through this industry, I've been able.
Speaker 4: To travel so much and see so many places and meet so many people.
Speaker 2: That really fills me up.
Speaker 4: Like to be in such different situations, see different things with different people, no different cultures.
Speaker 2: I just love that.
Speaker 1: So I think that makes me smild. What is it best, like their favorite place that you've traveled so far?
Speaker 4: Gosh, Well, I really like La because it's a place that I never thought I would have the opportunity to come to, like I always so I was like, oh, I want to go to La, but how is it going to happen? Like I did the Hollywood hike to the to the Sound the.
Speaker 2: Other day and I was like, oh my god, I'm here. So I really love that.
Speaker 4: And then also I went to the Mall Leaves to shoot, so that was nice.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. You should be proud of that.
Speaker 1: That's a big accomplishment to come, you know, follow your dreams and do something that you love that you know people may not always agree with what your you know, choices are, but you seem very happy in doing it and want to to learn and me, so I feel like you're in the right place exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: The other day, so in my country, like I'm the biggest poor star from Perum.
Speaker 4: So the other day I appeared in like a newspaper cover and for an interview that they did to me, and they highlighted a phrase that I said, and the phrase was we are happy doing it, you know, meaning like doing porn, and like it had a lot of backlash of course, like a lot of people were like, why are you newspapers supposed to be serious giving spotlight this little and stuff like that, And it was like I was happy that I was given a space to say that we are happy while.
Speaker 1: We're doing what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that they respected that because I've been in a lot of interviews with newspapers that they're like, they will make you the interview and then they'll hell, I only the butt stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's a negative uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's a negative thing toward too.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, she doesn't but she's probably obliged this. Yeah. At the end of the day, we're all people and we all have feelings.
Speaker 3: We all make miss sex.
Speaker 1: We all make mistakes, we all have sex, we all choose to do what we'd want to do. So I feel like, you know, my biggest model in life is to each his own. If it doesn't hurt or affect anybody, then why are you really worried about it? I feel like people sometimes get over consumed with other people's lives and choices because they're not happy with their own, so they have to have some reason to spread exact hate or bad things or negativity. And that's why one thing with myself coming in the industry, you know, almost twenty years ago, was that it was a group of people that were like minded sexual beings that you may not like.
Speaker 3: They're not all everybody, everybody.
Speaker 1: Is friends, but it's a place where we can all like create together in that level and not everybody's gonna understand it, But as long as you do, then just follow what we do and what makes you feel happy exactly.
Speaker 4: We're all vibrating in the same level here, and then when an outsider coms and give their opinion and it's like which they're allowed to.
Speaker 1: I feel like outside of that, I think that gives growth to people because there are certain things when people say they hate whatever. It's a learning lesson as well. And I think that when people are negative, it's usually a mirror reflection of what their insecurity is or that they can't achieve themselves or want to. But I think everybody is entitled to their own opinion. That doesn't mean that I have to take it because you feel that way, but that means that, EI, there's a room for growth, and you can either choose to grow and create a disagree or.
Speaker 3: That don't watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I love to listen to different opinions.
Speaker 4: I love to listen to people tell me I don't share your job, like I don't think it's the thing I would do, but.
Speaker 2: I respect it, and I think I respect a lot of opinion like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The why is always I think the interesting thing for me because it's like, you know, people want to know why, and I tell them by why, and they can tell me yours. You show me and I'll show you exactly. So you know, you've been in the industry for quite a bit, you know, not that long, but you've also made a name for yourself that people recognize you your content whatnot. Have you had any crazy fan or celebrity interactions.
Speaker 4: Well, I've had celebrities come to my dms and then it's kind of funny, but I'm always afraid to like reply back.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you just read it, you know.
Speaker 4: I just see that they send the message request and what are they what are they requesting?
Speaker 1: There? We just saying like hi, okay.
Speaker 3: So there's money to get your attention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think us four stars, it's like we already know why they're writing to us.
Speaker 1: You know, they only had one to have sex. And I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: I would only like except if she was like my crush or something like that.
Speaker 3: Who's your crush? Who's DM? Would you accept?
Speaker 4: If they were like and you're like, oh, hi, are there on Eloji? Would you be like, oh my gosh, I think I would only accept bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: Bonny coming. I mean, he's a porn fan, so it's very well, you know he's at the Porn Awards a couple or twenty nineteen, I believe, Oh my god, yeah, he's a fan of mine.
Speaker 3: Uh huh or justin behavior okay, the Beebes.
Speaker 1: You're a believer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So who's a DM? Did you not answer? Oh? Just like a bunch of reggaeton artists.
Speaker 2: I'm like Puerto Rico and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they all got denied. Yeah, they didn't have enough follow They.
Speaker 3: Didn't have enough followers.
Speaker 2: I'm just scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what is your dating life currently right now? It's really bad?
Speaker 3: Why is it really bad?
Speaker 4: I'm just a really shy person, So I'm always like not really open to like meeting guys and stuff like. So you're closed off to it, yeah, kind of like I'm a little bit shy. So I recently have been going out in perule, like trying to meet new people. But like the other day, this guy I thought he was our friend and he drove me to my house and before I left, I was gonna kiss him one of the cheek to say goodbye, and he turned his keg he kissed me on the mouth and I was like, who gave you the permission to even drive? No?
Speaker 1: I was like, uh no, that's not okay, Like why would you do that? And I just left? So also was he embarrassed?
Speaker 2: No, he you know, guys are so he was going to push it to the like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I own it, you know, but ask as sportsters and you think it's a little bit harder to like date. Like as soon as they ask for your Instagram, it's like, you want to know that's my that used to be my favorite thing. I'd be like, hey, what's your Instagram?
Speaker 1: And I would give it to them because then I didn't have to say who I was, but you could clearly see who I am, so then it's a you know, And then they'd be like, well, how am I going to get a hold of you? Well, if I find your DM, then that it's meant to be. But if it wasn't, then.
Speaker 2: He'll just let it.
Speaker 1: My only fans is Alexa underscore. We have to star giving out our only fa So are you open to dating or you just kind of like right now focused on business. Is that why you're kind of like turned off because you seem like the sexual part is there, You like the fucking part, but you don't like the emotions attached to the fucking part. So is that why you're just kind of doing like the you know, adult industry and that kind of thing and staying away. Are you like not even looking to date or are you open?
Speaker 4: I mean, if I find a cute guy, we can fuck, but some guys are just are only only worth for fucking, you know, not for somethingends exactly.
Speaker 1: I just think it's so hilarious, how like effortless that you say it because you really believe it, and I think of that and it's the truth.
Speaker 2: But some guys are not worth for anything else.
Speaker 4: It's just we have a good time, but then goodbye, because like some are empty on.
Speaker 2: The head, you know, And I would need a guy that's.
Speaker 4: Like over me, like someone that has achieved more stuff, someone that's making more money, someone that's somewhere else and has stuff and has his life a little bit put together. But so we would have to be like an older guy. Okay, that's old, but it could be older. But like guys wage like we can fuck. You know, you're cute, but like that's it.
Speaker 1: What's the best concert experience you've ever been to? Concert?
Speaker 2: So I've only been to one concert?
Speaker 1: Okay, was it fun?
Speaker 4: I only went to one direction okay when I was like super young and Peru.
Speaker 1: But it was the best thing ever. Okay, Okay, Oh yeah, is there anything that you regret saying no, Tom? If you could be asked again and you could change the answer, is there anything that comes to mind. I think.
Speaker 4: I remember.
Speaker 1: What social media platform do you use the most? Instagram? Instagram? Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love to post reels because they oh so viral everyone loves.
Speaker 1: So how do you come up with you know, that's the new movement now, you know, reels are the ones that are getting the most you know, engagement. So how do you come up with your content for your reels? Mmmm?
Speaker 4: Sometimes I like to scrawl and see what other girls are doing, see how far you can get.
Speaker 1: Because now you're able to show the nipple on what Instagram?
Speaker 2: On Instagram through through clear clothes.
Speaker 3: Not my account, I'll be flagged immediately.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't.
Speaker 1: Even show my ass like at the back or the front of a picture.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, Like the ass is bad, but the front, which makes no sense? Yeah yeah, But like you can wear like a mashtop and the nipples can be kind of seen.
Speaker 1: You make a video like this, oh, making nipple videos exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So just stuff like that or stuff.
Speaker 4: Now I've started doing stuff more related to my country to produce, so stuff that's more like the culture.
Speaker 2: So that gets super popular.
Speaker 1: You Now, people are like pretty popular in Peru. Mm hmm, I know.
Speaker 3: Miss Texas is a big asshole there.
Speaker 1: They like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're super famous in Peru too.
Speaker 1: One of my really good friends who does stuff with the Team Texas when we do conventions, he's from Peru Gonzo. Shout out to Gonzo and uh yeah, So he always tells me how like crazy. I was like, I want to go and visit. But you know they're going to love it. Yeah, yeah, I love it. You're gonna live there.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what kind of things.
Speaker 1: Do you have? You know, you're over here in La. What is something that you want to do before you leave from like sight seeing not work wise? Like is there something fun that you said? You know, you did the Hollywood Hike and you're like, I made it. Is there something that you want to see here that you want to like get into. I want to go to the beach. What beach do you recommend around here? Depends on what you're looking for you at the beach. Are you looking for boys? Are you looking for activities? Are you looking for boys? Boys for boys? I think Santa Monica is a good a good beach for a boys. There's a lot of like people are you know age group. I feel like you'd be looking for in that whole thing. Malibu I feel is like kind of family ish and like or Huntington too, if you go down further the other way. But yeah, yeah, because the boardwalk, there's lots of things to do.
Speaker 4: So as I was arriving, I was taking the cab from the airport.
Speaker 1: To the house.
Speaker 4: I also got one of my dreams, which was to see a.
Speaker 1: Cyber truck in the real life. How is that?
Speaker 3: I think they're so ugly.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 3: I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: They're beautiful. What is beautiful about It's like a piece of tin so big.
Speaker 3: You just like big things.
Speaker 1: You every knows everything big everything. That's where you like this Texas. It's everything's bigger in Texas. Because right.
Speaker 2: I saw, I saw, so I was like, okay, dream accomplished.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're just getting all these check marks off the box.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty good trip so far. I got cyber truck, you got good, Dick.
Speaker 3: And it's only day four.
Speaker 1: Except you gotta talk to Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: You gotta talk to Texas.
Speaker 4: She's so famous in Fun Day, Fun Days. We've been going off really good today, we like this, how often do.
Speaker 3: You masturbate in?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know, I when before I started the poor, when I was younger, I would always feel guilty for masturbating.
Speaker 1: Why did somebody tell you something that it was felt guilty or you just felt like it was too good to feel that or too a bad thing doing something good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just felt like girls shouldn't be doing it. I just felt like it was a grown thing to do for girls.
Speaker 2: So what I would do would be like put myself records so I would be like, oh my god, I've been a full week without masturbating, Like, oh, I'm so good. But now, like, I try to not do it.
Speaker 4: So often because I'm scared because I do it with a vibrater, and I'm scared that it's kind of like remove my sex drive.
Speaker 1: Like your sensitivity.
Speaker 4: So it's like, hmm, maybe when I do it with a guy, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, this is not as good as my vibrator. I masturbate a lot and I still get off. I feel like I think it just gives you definitely stamina, definitely like longevity. I don't think something sasu all the time, but I definitely masturbating at least four times a week for sure. Yeah yeah, and still have great sex. Okay, well when I get it, But you know that's good.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like scared.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what, no, if I'm masturbated it, why if I fuck tomorrow, I'm gonna fuck it up for me?
Speaker 3: No, And I've had tatchy type of girl.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me really, I mean, I use a vibrator or a dildo maybe once in a blue moon. If I'm gonna have something inside of me, I'd rather be a dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: That's how we like it here at private talk.
Speaker 3: What are you afraid to try?
Speaker 1: You seem pretty adventurous, you see, like big loads, you like multiple men.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that you are afraid to try that.
Speaker 1: You will not?
Speaker 5: Like U, two diggs in anywhere in the regular and pussy huh okay, you can say the words, it's okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Two dicks in the pussy. There you go.
Speaker 2: I've seen some girls do it and I'm like, oh my god, nowhere or.
Speaker 1: Like because you don't think it'll fit, or because you just don't want to try it, because why yeah, I've never tried it I've seen it. It's kind of it's I don't.
Speaker 4: Think it's gonna faith and also it's a little bit weird. Also, I would not do two diggs in the as and I will not do three digs in the ass.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well we're not doing two.
Speaker 3: I don't hope we're not.
Speaker 4: Doing For you've been so long in the industry, you never felt pressure to do something like that.
Speaker 1: No, for me is nobody can pressure me. So why I say, it's really clear. I've always been clear about my boundaries and when the time primes are of me wanting to do things, I never want to people fans included, to try to feel pressure to make me do anything. It was on my timeline and what I wanted to do because I'm already giving my fans my holes. So if you can't respect it, sorry, but there's somebody else and there's you know, there's plenty of girls that do. And that's why it's like for the pressure part, I never did in the beginning the same way to do comments and things like that kind of like get to you to a point, but you have you know, you develop thick skin and you realize for me was no, this was my decision. Nobody from my family, to my friends, to anybody made the decision but me. So if I wanted to do it and what I wanted to do and I enjoyed it, then I was going to do it. I've always said that it's a form of art for me. It's how I express myself and my sexuality. I've learned so much from the industry about my body, about people, what people like, what you know, in different things in a safe environment. So yeah, that's how's Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, that's definitely good to like see you. It's a way of expressing yourself, being free.
Speaker 1: That's the best.
Speaker 3: So nothing.
Speaker 1: No dicks, no two, no three, just one? Yeah, just one? Just like just would you try a DP one in each hole?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: Do you know? What do you mean? How do you know you're gonna see the two dicks and you're gonna feel it. It's like ones in your pussy and ones in your dick, I mean ones in your a I've only tried the DP ones so you have tried it? Yeah, okay, but did you like it? I didn't.
Speaker 2: It just feels weird. Maybe I can do it with small dicks, you.
Speaker 3: Know how big were these dicks.
Speaker 1: Was it like this that.
Speaker 2: Were your PM bigs?
Speaker 1: So yeah, but you're up here in dicks for anal are the best? I feel yeah, because I feel like the uncircumcised is the best kind of dick for anal. And so you got two, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was like a little bit too much, and I was just starting out, so I was you felt stuffed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Two stuffed too enough enough.
Speaker 4: So I haven't done it seconds, but I would kind of like try to want to try again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've tried it once off camera and I didn't hate it, but I couldn't. You can't move, like there's no positions here, and I like to say back, So I don't like you just have to like you got lazy and I'm not a lazy.
Speaker 3: Fucker, And I just feel like it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: And then I think also the men being that close and then to me not being able to move, it's just a lot, right, too many people in the.
Speaker 4: Room exactly exactly. It's like it's kind of uncomfortable, only nice for the camera.
Speaker 1: What's the best pickup line anybody has ever used on you? Oh? My god, I know you get a lot girl, Like I know you from somewhere.
Speaker 4: What do you say when they say that, I'm like, oh, first, I act like I don't know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Like that's the key, Like who me? Really me? I'm not that girl.
Speaker 4: But you know that's always like the way to like start a conversation and.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, I'm Marina Gold.
Speaker 1: Yeah all this and that, Oh, yes, this and that. So do you ever lie and say like, no, that's not me.
Speaker 4: I've only done it, Like when they recognize me near my house. I feel like that's so horrible. When they see you coming out of your house and they come up to you. It's like, I'm in my house.
Speaker 2: I don't feel comfortable having fans or safe space.
Speaker 4: Ye, so I will just ignore it when people talk to you, you just ignore it.
Speaker 1: Wildest sex story, wildest owing in your personal life, because I feel like you do crazier things on camera, But there has to be a point of where Marina Gold was born prior to you be getting into the industry of some sorts, like you had to be a sexual deviant of some sort.
Speaker 3: Do you have a wild crazy sex story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she saw which one.
Speaker 4: So one day I went on vacation with my friend Tui Visa okay, and we took like this tour of a little boat that would take you.
Speaker 2: To like different nice areas. And as soon as I came to the tour, I saw the tour guy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, he's so hot.
Speaker 2: Just Spanish guys are so fine, Like he was stall.
Speaker 4: He was like strong, you know, the type of guy you would fuck but not have a relationship with.
Speaker 2: So he was so nice. He was so nice. I told my friend, I'm like, oh my god, he's so hot, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And so we we just went on the tour and then he was like guiding us around to like swim around this like little coves and then like he kept looking at me and I was looking at him. And then we just went in the cob like somewhere like a little hidden and we're just fucking there.
Speaker 1: So he goes from looking to fucking How do you like, how does the get to fuck?
Speaker 4: We start kissing, and I mean we just Sometimes you just know that a guy likes you, okay, and if you like him back, then.
Speaker 1: It's so it's fucking in the water good Because my experience has not been that great.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't love it, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. Like fair, it was the situation.
Speaker 1: It was kind of private, so.
Speaker 4: No one could see kind of so you like kind of get caught adrenalineping and you're just like and if you're wet then it will enter.
Speaker 1: No pun intended.
Speaker 3: That your adventuress.
Speaker 4: And so I first did it only with that guy, and then like the next day he texted me. He was like, you want to go on the boat again today? And I was like yes, but I was with my friend too, So we did it again, but now with my friend.
Speaker 1: Mmm. So we all got into it was your friend or girl or boy? Girl? Got it nice? You're a good friend, right, I was like share share. Let's say you know who to go on vacation with Marina exactly exactly. I'll get them coming.
Speaker 3: Do you send nudes?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I still do, Like with guys, said I will funck now like I like to send nudes twitch holders.
Speaker 2: I like to see a video of.
Speaker 1: Them coming and stuff like that. Sexy spitter, swallow swallow. Of course, have.
Speaker 3: You ever masturbated to me?
Speaker 4: Actually, one time I was masturbating and I came to one of your videos.
Speaker 2: So it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was a brasser's video.
Speaker 4: And that's why you said, oh you worked for a projects, because I've seen you from somewhere. Sure, it was like a couch and the guy was laying and you were on top of the guy.
Speaker 1: That's usually how it happened.
Speaker 2: Right, But you were going so wild on him. I was like, Oh my god, who is this girl that's too big?
Speaker 1: And I just read up this Texas were not raising save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Speaker 2: I did a lot of riding I've seen.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I hope that was a good good time.
Speaker 1: M hm. Okay, let's see what kind of flirt are you if you're going out. Are you the type of girl that's going to go approach a man? Are you going to be like, how how do you flirt? I'll never flirt. I just like to just stare at people.
Speaker 4: You do that like kind of stare. If I see a cute guy, I might even ignore him, you know.
Speaker 1: I just like to be approached.
Speaker 2: I'll never be the girl that comes up.
Speaker 1: To you and be like, oh yeah, okay. What most excites you about the future, m.
Speaker 4: I think I'm super excited about what I'm going to be like when I'm older, because I feel like right now, I've seen so much, I've done so much.
Speaker 1: I think I've done a lot for my age.
Speaker 3: How old are you right now?
Speaker 1: Twenty one?
Speaker 4: Okay that I feel so full that I'm thinking how am I going to be when I'm fifty?
Speaker 1: Like am I going to see more?
Speaker 2: Or am I going to be a boring old lady?
Speaker 1: Like why am I going to be?
Speaker 4: Like? So I'm always excited about, like if I'm gonna have a family or what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you want I'm seeing in your future? I like to, I would like to, but.
Speaker 4: I've had a lot of people tell me like, no, you've done pour you should not have kids because like they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Step for And.
Speaker 2: So that got me thinking a little bit.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, maybe it's gonna affect my kids if I ever have them, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's something I would like to do. Okay, how do you give love?
Speaker 2: My love language is a gift giving?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I love to always like if I'm out and if if I see like a little treat that a guy I like likes, like or like my boyfriend, I will give it to him, or Now that I'm on my trip, I go to different places and I see something that my sister might like, then I like to bring it to her.
Speaker 3: Just like how do you receive it?
Speaker 1: Sure? Love language with receiving, for receiving.
Speaker 4: I think it's like words of affirmation. So of course like actions, you know, like being a gentleman towards me, but also like saying I love you, like being clear about what your feelings.
Speaker 1: I really like that. Okay, have you ever.
Speaker 3: Injured yourself during sex?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Or have you ever injured someone else?
Speaker 2: I think I've.
Speaker 4: Injured myself maybe because I'm going too hard, harder than my water.
Speaker 2: Get you injured? And how do you say you think? If you're injured?
Speaker 1: You're injured.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're fucking on the pussy and maybe.
Speaker 2: You bleed a little bit, okay, but it doesn't hurt.
Speaker 4: But a little bit of blog comes out and it's like maybe I heard something off in there, maybe something's broken, oh my, But you.
Speaker 1: Just keep going. You just keep going because it's like you still like it.
Speaker 3: That's something to do.
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, basically just okay, all right, Well, I think we're warmed up for truth with Texas. I think we have had a great conversation thus far, and I can't wait to see these spicy, naughty, kinky, and romantic questions.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for truth with Texas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, let's too spicy, because you're definitely a spicy one over here. Hmmm.
Speaker 3: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: Can you give us an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Can I say like stoke? You can say whatever you want here? Okay, I love your dick. It's so big and juicy. It's feeling so hard inside of me, like my type. Pussy feels so good, you know.
Speaker 2: I like you're so quiet when I love you, but it's not.
Speaker 1: That fu Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, That's why I love doing VR.
Speaker 4: I love doing VR shows because I get to talk a lot. I'm a real big talker, so I like to like.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she's dirty. You like that private talk. We're gonna let to know where that only fan subscription is at the end of this episode. Make sure you continue to keep watching and liking all these thirty things. Here we go, all right, how many partners have you had in one day? Sexual partners? We talked about the come the loads all those, but they were only blowjobs. How many sexual partners in one day?
Speaker 4: I think it's been so like in a gang bang, that's cool, sure, like that's cool, but like sometimes there's a lot of guys in a gambu, but not all of them?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Why are they're just jerking it off on the corner because they can't reform, They can't get a card. So ten maybe like ten or fifteen, that's a healthy number, right, hmmm. Celebrity besides bad Bunny that you would like to foight.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, there's these actors from Star Wars that has has long career.
Speaker 1: Don't you don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know his name, but he's like super famous. He's been like in many movies, but the one I remember.
Speaker 2: Most was the Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Do you masturbate to him in Star Wars? What do you masturbate to him? In Star Wars?
Speaker 4: I almost did because he was too hot. He's mostly until I got you with fuck.
Speaker 3: I like that toys in the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Oh I've never done it, okay, but you're up for it.
Speaker 1: I'm up for it. So if you guy walked you into this dungeon room and not necessarily dungeon where he's gonna tie you up and things. But there's all kinds of toys, there's all kinds of Yeah, but only if he's good.
Speaker 3: Are you down?
Speaker 1: Are you running out?
Speaker 2: No? I'm down, but only if he's also gonna FuG me.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope.
Speaker 1: So that's the whole like lead up right, Yeah, it's I don't like to be teased. I don't like like to like the whole thing.
Speaker 2: The toys are a compliment to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see kinky question shower sex or car sex, shower sex, bondage?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, called someone the wrong name during sex? Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I almost did. I almost did.
Speaker 1: I almost did?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: How'd you play it off?
Speaker 2: I mean it you just start to think about the older person and like the name is in your head.
Speaker 1: The name is in your head.
Speaker 2: The name is in your head, but.
Speaker 4: You're able to control and not coming out of your mouth, so you just like That's why I stick to baby honeys work out.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 1: Yes? What did?
Speaker 3: What happened that they were?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: I just can't.
Speaker 4: For example, when you ask for anal and they're like, oh.
Speaker 1: Like I've never done it, like we would rather not do it, or like does that try you off when they tell you know of course, like it should be the.
Speaker 4: Guy telling me, let me fuck your ass, Like why am I asking it in the first place?
Speaker 2: Already done it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because a lot of men don't really like anal really, like I feel like in what we say the civilian world, and there's not a lot of men that I've been with that I've been like, let me fuck.
Speaker 3: You in your ass.
Speaker 1: There are a few, I mean, but it's not like the masses like I feel like it's important things exactly. They like to see you some rather my partners. But I'm also not a big anal person either, so yeah, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: No, they like to see you and not do it.
Speaker 4: But also the another time, so, I used to have a boyfriend and he would come in my mouth, you know, while I was blowing him, and then I would swallow it, and he.
Speaker 1: Would be like, Oh, you're nasty.
Speaker 2: Why are you swallowing it?
Speaker 4: You're so nasty, that's disgusting, And I was like, Oh.
Speaker 2: I just felt so bad.
Speaker 1: It's his fucking come he's fucking worthy that it even went in your mouth exactly. Sometimes you men say some fucking dumb shites or it's like postnut non clarity.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I call that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever woken up next to someone you didn't know their name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, I guess I did.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Did you meet it? Did you know? So?
Speaker 2: It was my friend and I. We had gone to this guy's house.
Speaker 3: Was this the same friend?
Speaker 1: Fuk the Yeah, it's like my pottering.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So we went to these solar two guys' house in each of us were sucking them in different rooms, and then I just woke up.
Speaker 2: So we were drinking a lot. So I just woke up and I just looked.
Speaker 1: At him and I was like, how what you asked him?
Speaker 3: What is your name?
Speaker 1: Sir? Can you please tell me who I was fucking for the last five hours?
Speaker 4: So that I was thinking about it, I was like, we're am I in the first place?
Speaker 1: But then I followed my friend. I was like, okay, do you remember if the dick was good? At least? No, I was not trash? Yeah, favorite time of data, have sex your morning girl, nighttime, afternoon.
Speaker 4: It doesn't night time, nighttime, I like it come out to play.
Speaker 2: I like it to be dark.
Speaker 4: I like it to be you know, boozy time, Like let's get crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, naughty questions choked or spaint choked, lub er, spit spid, handcuffs are blindfold.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've never been blinkeful and I need to. But I think it's fun because I'm very passive.
Speaker 1: So okay, role playing, do you like it? Yeah? What's your favorite.
Speaker 3: Thing to play?
Speaker 1: Like the stepdaughter? Okay? I love them? Okay. Have you ever had a threesome in your personal life? Yeah? But only one time.
Speaker 2: That one time that we did.
Speaker 1: It in the ocean, the ocean.
Speaker 4: But I wish I could do it more often. It's just I don't know many people that could be down.
Speaker 3: Just your partner in crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now I only live near her, so I don't know what we want to do.
Speaker 1: Did y'all fuck each other just see each other by yourselves without someone else before? Or did y'all only fucked someone together? We only fucked someone together? Got it on? Hmm? Biggest turn off? You seem like there's a lot of naughty things that turn you on. What is the thing that turns you off, Marina.
Speaker 4: I think like those guys that aren't as wild as me.
Speaker 6: M m, I'm not even that wild, but like those guys are all your wilds to your wild Those guys that will not get up to my level, Like if I ask for something, the guy needs to be in the same level and we both have to be like, yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Is like this is this is dad. But those guys that tell you, oh, spit it out.
Speaker 4: For me please, or like like go off, like why are you even here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 1: If anyone ever tells me this, spit it out, I'm leaving immediately. Even they agree it's getting too.
Speaker 2: Hot in heresh.
Speaker 3: Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I haven't, but I've seen called uh siblings.
Speaker 1: Okay, Romantic questions, Giving a receiving, Which do you prefer? I prefer to receive now.
Speaker 4: I just to be a big giver and I never received anything. So I've learned my lesson now and now I know.
Speaker 1: That I have to be the receiver. Little lady, get yours girl, don't apologize, get yours lights on or lights off?
Speaker 3: Lights off, Hitachi.
Speaker 1: Or dill dough do what hitachi which is like vibrates your clit, pussy?
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's not an external So you're a dil doll girl because you don't know any better. But when she get a hit tachi, you're never gonna go.
Speaker 2: I like the vibrators.
Speaker 1: I like the vibrators. Okay, naked or lingerie? Naked?
Speaker 3: Favorite place to be kissed?
Speaker 1: I like the ears, the ears? Okay, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy sex life.
Speaker 1: If it was a title of a song, what would yours be? Oh my gosh, like emptiness.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of sex.
Speaker 2: What is about your currently currently.
Speaker 1: Like you're talking about your personal life? Personal life? Okay, oh, but if it'll be like a child, we'll be like boukhaki bococky. Hmm.
Speaker 3: Last question, cut or uncut?
Speaker 1: Which do you prefer? I prefer cut out?
Speaker 3: Please left Europe and you fled to the US.
Speaker 2: Please got it? Guys?
Speaker 1: Hilarious. That is the rest of truth with Texas. I feel like you did an amazing job. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas before we get out of here.