Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show, and it is hour two. I know that was the song we used to open hour one. Look I'm in such a good mood. I felt like starting the show all over again. It's hour two of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, a humpday, and we're about to talk about percentages because someone's a little down and out on the country.
Speaker 2: Because it's something I've said.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna talk about that, and we're gonna talk about watermelon, and we're gonna talk about the real Amo Pete Buddhajitch.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna talk about Europe.
Speaker 1: Being invaded and I've decided I'm gonna start my own country. All that and so much more is still to come on the second hour, and maybe some of that will bleed over in the third hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And remember, because I only I forgot to say it at the opening of the first hour. Tomorrow is ask Doctor Jesse Thursday. You need to get your questions emailed in right now. Ask me anything Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We always have a good time there. Before we get to the rear Admiral and before we get to percentages. I wanted to play this because this is Vice President jd Vance. I really really like him, really impressed by him so far, and this is going to go right with our percentages thing.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: I think that Europe, and frankly I would have said this about America a year ago, but America.
Speaker 2: Europe is at risk, I think.
Speaker 3: Of creating, of engaging in civilizational suicide. They are unable to or unwilling too many countries to control their borders. You see them starting to push back against that, and good, that's a good thing. You see them starting to limit the free speech of their own citizens, even as those citizens are protesting against things like the border invasion that got Donald Trump and a number of European leaders elected. So look, I want Europe to thrive. I want them to be an important ally. Part of that is going to be Europe respecting its own people, respecting its own sovereignty. And Erica can't do that job for them.
Speaker 1: I like when the Vice president talks like that boldly about other countries, and that led me to this one. Hey, Jesse, we can't save this nation of half the country wants to burn it down. I've said that several times before. No way we can convince them to think differently. Unless we get Obama, Biden, and Hillary to admit their scumbag trees and his actions without the threat of prosecution, that's not likely to happen. They'll continue to spread their lies. I keep hearing elections have consequences? Is that only one sided? Okay, so he's talking about the prosecution or lack thereof of the Obama's, the Bidens, the Hillarys, which.
Speaker 2: We're look, it's not gonna happen. And please stop.
Speaker 1: Emailing me telling me that, Jesse, we have to get Obama.
Speaker 2: Stop saying that.
Speaker 1: I've never said otherwise. I know Obama should burn for sending the CIA and FBI after Donald Trump. I know I'm with you, I agree, but I also understand the country in which we live. I understand presidential immunity is going to stop us. Weak justices are gonna stop us. The week GOP is gonna stop us. So let's set that aside for a moment. I do believe we can get a scalp. I should say I'm hopeful we can get a powerful scalp, and that will go a long way to putting some fear in these communists. That's a that looks like John Brennan or James Comy, somebody going to prison. But let's talk percentages here. He said, as I've said, we can't save the country of half the country wants to burn it down.
Speaker 2: And that's true.
Speaker 1: It's just you can't build as fast as they can destroy it.
Speaker 2: You cannot.
Speaker 1: But how long let me ask you something, honestly, no matter how old you are, you can either read about it or you've lived through it. How long did it take the United States of America to be infected to the point where people, powerful people will publicly say things like this, This is the president of Sacramento States.
Speaker 4: I would not say they're influenced by white people. They're influenced by whiteness.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Whiteness is an ideology, it's a culture, it's a value system. And what we need to do is we need to eliminate that value system.
Speaker 2: You want to eliminate whiteness.
Speaker 4: Whiteness, not white people, whiteness.
Speaker 3: But how do you eliminate whiteness without eliminating white people?
Speaker 1: You got it, You got it. That didn't happen overnight, at no point at no point in my first thirty five years on this planet. I'm forty four, At no point in my life, what a powerful person in a prestigious position say something like that publicly. I know there's always been some monster who's been willing to grab a megaphone on the street corner and shout.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: I got all that, But now you hear that from elected leaders, presidents of universities, media figures. So we've reached a point now that we haven't ever been at before. But how long did it take us to get there? A very, very, very long time. I have used this example before, but I'm going to use this example again because it's the best one. It's the best way I can visualize it, and hopefully it tells it helps you visualize it. If the United States of America, if our country is a gigantic tree, a big one, this picture one big tree in a field, Well, big leaves, big branches, big trunk on the tree, and.
Speaker 2: Big roots. Big trees are big roots.
Speaker 1: What happened was, decades and decades and decades and decades ago, the poison of communism, socialism, Marxism, whatever word you want to put on it, began to seep into the roots, just the ends, just the dip, and then through activism, through their involvement and our complacency, through our love of being nice, it started to.
Speaker 2: Work its way past the tip up the root.
Speaker 1: We kept being nice, kept being complacent, They kept being active, They kept showing up in primaries.
Speaker 2: More activism, more activism, more.
Speaker 1: Complacency from us, and it worked its way all the way up the roots, year after year after years, slowly creeping, working its way up the roots, up the trunk, out the branches. And now now now it's open, because now it's in the leaves. And now we look at it in the leaves, we look at people in positions of power, willing to say the most ugly, despicable things, and we say to ourselves, the tree cannot be saved. And maybe you're right. But if I can counter that, maybe it can be saved. It just can't be fast and it can't be easy. Don't make the mistake of thinking this horrible place we're at right now, where half the country wants to burn it down. Don't make the mistake of thinking that happened overnight. Don't make the mistake of thinking that happened when Joe Biden got four years in office. I know he made it all worse. He accelerated it. I got that.
Speaker 2: Don't make the.
Speaker 1: Mistake of thinking it began with Barack Obama, and I know his eight years really moved that poison up the tree, out the branches and into the leaves. I know there are there have been accelerants that have pushed the poison up faster.
Speaker 2: I know that. I acknowledge that. But none of this happened all at once. It did not. Therefore, fixing it. Fixing it is going to take time. And as the show, I can't help it.
Speaker 1: I'm in a great mood tonight, and we are going to talk about percentages here really quickly, and then we got we have to discuss my new country and watermelon, and then we'll get back to the rear averrowin some emails and other things. Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download it. iHeart Spotify iTunes. You history freaks. I did comic Cozies just like you requested. I did the comic Kazi History Monday and Tuesday. iHeart Spotify iTunes. It's all free and it's all kid friendly as per usual. All right, and yes, ask doctor Jesse is tomorrow, So email your questions into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So.
Speaker 2: I know we have some.
Speaker 1: Really evil people in positions of power in this country. I realize that for sure.
Speaker 2: But remember we've been fighting a fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Battle for a very long time. If you go back and look at the history of presidential elections, ones we lost, ones we won, it's always fifty one, forty nine, fifty two fifty. It's it's always well, wait a minute, fifty two to fifty wouldn't make sense because that's more than one hundred.
Speaker 2: That must have been the Joe Biden election. Quit.
Speaker 1: But you understand what I mean. It's always a percentage or two, always has been. We can work on that, and we are working on that. Let me. I don't know if this will make you feel good, but I think it will help make my point. Here's a headline from the Daily Caller. Blue States to try to stop the Trump administration from investigating food stamp fraud. All right, the details of this don't matter, you get it. The Blue States, the New York's of the world. They don't want the Trump administration to look into fraud with food steps. Why because they're cheating Because in order to get to that fifty one to forty nine percent mark, whether we win that or lose that, in order to get to that mark, Democrats have had to lie, cheat, steal, and break the law. They have had to with the aid of the American media, they have had to use every dirty trick in the book to try to figure out how to use your money, tax payer money, to pay for their cause, to pay for their revolution. And you and me, we've paid for their revolution for a long time. Obviously that that sounds bad, But hear me out here, think think about this, with all of academia in their pocket, all of the media, the major American media in their pocket, with your money in their pocket, with everything working for them, in no institution, none, zero institutions in this country now are on your side, with every institution working for them, the treasury working for them, the media working for them.
Speaker 2: Forty nine fifty one.
Speaker 1: What happens if Republicans start taking this seriously, and Trump two point zero is taking this seriously. What happens if Republicans start taking this seriously and start defunding Democrats by taking tax payer money away from them. That percentage starts to get fifty one forty nine permanently in our favor, maybe fifty two forty eight, maybe fifty three forty seven. I've reached the end of my maskills, so I'm going to stop there. You understand what I'm saying. If we can take away the public treasury from the hands of American Democrats, it will take time. It will if we can take the public treasury away from them, And I can't dismiss this, continue to deport people. We are slowly but surely attacking the very foundations that hold the Democrat Party up, and they will eventually be the seventy thirty party on the thirty percent side of it.
Speaker 2: And we're doing it. It's happening everywhere.
Speaker 1: Why do you think these people, why do you think Democrats will go on camera and say the most deranged things. This is Betsy Coff.
Speaker 5: The way it is written is.
Speaker 2: Betsy Coffee and name stupid.
Speaker 5: Anyway, the way it is written is applying to all levels of law enforcement. They're operating in the state of Michigan, the sovereigns state of Michigan, and the bottom line is that the people of Michigan, we do not want or need. Secret police, masked unidentified people snatching our neighbors off the street.
Speaker 1: Period, secret police snatching our neighbors off the street. She's talking about ICE agents who are arresting and deporting illegals. Why would she take such an unpopular position?
Speaker 2: Why would she.
Speaker 1: Take that publicly? Why are democrats willing to take unpopular positions on deporting illegals publicly? To the point, remember that one Senator Van Holland, we deported a human trafficker to El Salvador. He was so upset about it he flew down there for a photo op and had a margarita with him. One of the worst pr moves I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: They have to have them, They have to have your money, They have to have illegals. They have to have them. If we are starting to take that away from them.
Speaker 2: We're going to win.
Speaker 1: Now let's talk really quickly about something more serious. This is from Fox News. The watermelon diet has gone viral, and here's what experts say about this weight loss trend. I don't want to speak to the weight loss that may or may not come from watermelon, but can we be honest that watermelon's a disappointment, Chris.
Speaker 2: I'm not wrong.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. I will not be painted as a watermelon hater. What Chris Chris said, you put a little salter to heen on it. Chris, you could put salt into heen on joy Behar's in soul and it would be delicious.
Speaker 2: That is not what is that too far? It was too far? You know what.
Speaker 1: We'll continue this in a second. I actually think I need a moment myself. Do we have a trash can in here? Before we get to that, I want to talk to you about Hillsdale College. That seems better. I bet they have trash cans at Hillsdale. I bet they're phenomenal, but you're never going to see them because you're not smart enough to get in.
Speaker 2: Neither am I.
Speaker 1: The good news is people like you and me, we don't have to be smart enough to get in.
Speaker 2: Hillsdale teaches us for free, for free.
Speaker 1: And honestly, in all serious is I love that I can do this with my sons, with my wife. They have more than forty free online courses they've made available to listeners of the show. They're not boring. You learn from people who love the country, and they're passionate about things like the constitution. Do you want to learn about capitalism? But let's set history stuff aside. You know. That's when I nerd out they have an understanding Capitalism course. If you have a child, I would say ten and up. They need to listen to that course. You can do it on your phone, do it in the car. It's not like you have to watch it. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse go enroll, no cost to you. We'll continue with watermelon in the rear admirl next, get back to the good river, not back before we get to the rear, Appril. I guess as soon as I thought of him, I thought about back, but before we get to what Chris, It's fine, before we get to the rear April and back to the emails.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Finish up this super important topic we were talking about before we went into the break. Watermelon. I love a good watermelon as much as anybody. I understand. In the summertime, you're packing up the family to go down to a pool for the day, or maybe you're heading down to the beach for the day. Through some watermelon in the cooler, tough to beat nice cool piece of watermelon. I understand. Can we just be frank, it's just you and me. Can we be honest? It's disappointing ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is, Chris, And don't say put salt and to heena on. It's like people who said, I wrap my meat loaf and bacon.
Speaker 1: So it's good that anything is good with sultant heene What what.
Speaker 2: Chris said? Are you going seedless? Sometimes? Sometimes not?
Speaker 1: No, no, don't accuse me of only being a seedless person. I eat watermelon in its purest form all the time too, sitting there spitting seeds out. I can practically do it right here. I know how to eat watermelon with seeds, without seeds. I'm an Ambi watermeloner. And I'm telling you, if you're being honest.
Speaker 2: It's not good most of the time. It's mushy.
Speaker 1: It's mushy most of the time, or it doesn't have the same amount of flavor you want.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm right, You know what? How often?
Speaker 1: How often does a blueberry disappoint you?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Hardly Ever, you might get a mushy one here there, then you just feed it to the dog. When the wife isn't looking, and then you have another one watermelon. It disappoints you want it to be good because every now and then you'll have a bite that is. I know, watermelon at its best is tough to beat. I acknowledge that all the way. But I guess I'm more see Chris because he lacks maturity. Chris is more of a flash in the pan guy. If we have to, what sports season is it right now?
Speaker 2: Baseball? Chris.
Speaker 1: Chris likes the guy who will go out and he'll strike out ten games in a row without a single hit, but on game eleven he'll have three home runs and Chris will say that guy is one of the great baseball players.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: No, I needed to go one for four, two for four every night. I because I am so much wiser and more handsome and mature. I recognize that consistency. Consistency is good. Watermelon doesn't. It's actually, you know what, Chris, I take it back. It's perfect for you. It's just not for me. What I'm being nice, I've decided it's a perfect fruit for you. I want you to have it. You can have all of it. I'll give you mine, Chris. I'll give you mine. Now, Buddha j Edge is running for president. You're gonna hear me bring him up several times. Not because I like to talk about the rear admiral, but because, if we're being honest, if we have to have a serious moment after the watermelon thing, he scares me a great deal. H No, it's not because of that, Chris, don't make that motion with your wrist. It's not because of that. I'm not standing in front of him. Stop, it's not because of that. It's you know, you know, sometimes you just get a dark vibe about people, and for dudes, this is less common because women are more intuitive than men. It's one of the gifts God gave them that he did not give us as well. My wife can sniff out a scumbag long before I can. Corey yours do long before I can. And by the way, every time she's ever done this, if it's someone I'm working with us something like that, I argue your, Chris is too. I argue with her initially too, like it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Ah, I feel like he's a bad guy. Oh, what are you talking about? You just met him.
Speaker 1: He's a great dude, he made me laugh. But you know what, six months later, Wow, I really should have listened to you. That was really a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Women are just.
Speaker 1: More intuitive, so women will nod their heads more at what I just said than men will. But even dudes have had a feeling that there's a darkness in some people. There's a darkness in some people. I have seen it in Buddhajig multiple times when he speaks in a public setting. Some Democrats like a you know what, Chuck Schumer is actually a great example. Chuck Schumer is the ultimate lizard person. Chuck Schumer doesn't believe in anything. He knows he has to signal to the rabid street animals and talk like Chae ga era. He under I understand all that, but Chuck Schumer doesn't believe in any of that. If tomorrow, tomorrow, if New York State turned blood red, if New York State turned into a Republican state, Chuck Schumer would be over there at the microphone to the right of me. Doesn't believe in anything. A complete lizard person. Some Democrats. Some they're like that they're just.
Speaker 2: Playing a role. They're just playing a part that they know they have to tell the street animals, they'll burn down America. Not Pete Boodajeedge. His father.
Speaker 1: Remember, his father is a Communist, a Marxist professor. I believe he's open about that, but it's a well known fact. His father is a Marxist professor. Now, let me ask you if you had a father worth anything, and maybe you didn't. If you didn't, I'm sorry, But did your father's worldview have a deep effect on your life and your worldview? That's pretty universal. Dads will do.
Speaker 2: That to you.
Speaker 1: Pete Buddhajid was raised in a home his father. I was right about that. His father's a Marxist professor.
Speaker 2: I thought so. Chris looked it up. He was raised in a home.
Speaker 1: Imagine, imagine the conversations you had with your dad around the table when you're out riding in the car, when you're at the beach on the way to work, coming home from school. The conversations you had with your father about life and girls, or America or boys or work or anything anything. Now imagine the conversations from the earliest age Pete Buddhajetge had with his father. I have seen it. I can't even put it into words. It's driving me crazy. I can't put it into words what I've seen in anger. There's something inside of him. Yeah, we'll get to that in a minute, Chris. But there's something inside of him that is genuine. That's part of what made Obama so dangerous and so damaging to this country. Obama is not Chuck Schumer. He wasn't playing a role, just playing a role for the animals. Barack Obama again, because of his upbringing and the people who nurtured him, who mentored him, Frank Marshall, Davis, Reverend Wright, all these types. Barack Obama's hatred for America was genuine. His wife maybe even more so. It's genuine. It's not a put on. Pete Buddhajetge is genuine, a genuine disdain for this country, and probably more than just the country, a real, real hate on for Christianity. You've seen it, Chris. Even Chris knows what I'm talking about. I've seen it multiple times. It'll flash across his face and he'll say something briefly, and then he'll he'll he'll he'll cover it back up. But there is a darkness inside of that guy. And I'm not just talking about his time in college. There's a darkness inside of that guy that the thought of him taking power, and maybe you're thinking he can't. And maybe he can't because, like Chris said, he's not gonna get the black vote. It's just the black community is not going to vote for a gay dude. That that's not what they do. That's why he It's the way he struggles with the black community in every Democrat primary. So maybe he can't. Maybe he can't drink enough forties out of a black paper bag like he did before. It's still one of the funniest political things I've ever seen in my life. Maybe he can't do that. But the thought of that guy taking the reins as president worries me. It worries me a great deal. And he's taking this very seriously and he's going to try to get that office. I'm not hopeful, well I'm hopeful he won't be there, but I've been shocked before. Now he's been shocked before. Probably stop, everyone grow up. Let's talk about tunnel to towers. Let's talk about something good, because Chris and Corey are immature. Both of you are immature, and you need to straighten upe. Let's talk about tunnel to towers and taken care of what those and orphans in the ultimate transition to something very serious. Of course, we just lost another cop famous New York City, Jesse Kelly on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Thursday. Because I won't be here Friday this week. You need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at jessecaliyshow dot com. Let's turn through a couple of these questions. Oracle, we all know your position on food. If you had to do a competitive eating competition, which food could you kamala down better than anybody? Most listeners would say Cheddarbay biscuits or breakfast tacos. I say there is a dark horse, maybe something your mom or wife makes.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 1: There are a couple candidates here. The first you mentioned the wife. You know what a cream pie is? An oatmeal creampie from Little Debbie. You've seen oatmeal cream pies. Please tell me they even sell double decker ones now in the gas station. Oh, Chris, they're intense. I don't think they're coacher, buddy, They might they are. Why can't keep track of all the rules. Anyway, oat meal cream pies are one of the great little Debbie snacks ever. Ab I've told you this before. Bob makes homemade ones from scratch. I'm talking the frosting in the middle, the cookies, to everything they are.
Speaker 2: Did I bring some for you two idiots? One time?
Speaker 1: I think I did. I'll do that next time she makes them. They are so good, we will. You know, we always have these neighborhood get togethers where everybody brings a dish. She shows up with these people will finish them before anyone touches an entree. Everybody swarms on them. I don't have the stomach I used to have. I used to be able to take down two foot longs from subway. You realize that I used to be able to take down two foot long cheese steaks from subway. I just I look like Pete Budha Jags hammering them. I can't do that anymore. I swear I could eat ten of these oatmealk cream pies. Maybe that's too much, Maybe it's too much sugar. What Chris see Chris said, isn't it too sweet? They're sweet, don't get me wrong, but it's not like ice cream. I'm embarrassed to say what I'm about to say. I don't even want to. I'm feel a little dirty. You know, I can't really finish milkshakes anymore. I love a milkshake. I'll order a milkshake, yeah, exactly, it's too much. It gets to be too sweet. It's it's too much. I can't do it. I'll get halfway through and i'm you know what I've had. I've had my fill. They're sweet, just the right amount. I think there's even a little a little salt of some kind in there.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ask a recipe. It's just hmmm, they're really really good.
Speaker 1: But I really think, I really think I could do damage in a chicken wing competition.
Speaker 2: I do you.
Speaker 1: Mentioned cheddar Bay biscuits, And of course those are probably the most delicious delicacy in America, Red Lobster's Cheddarbays. But they're also a bit of a gut bomb. Even when I go to Red Lobby with the boys it's two or three, I have to hold myself back before the meal comes because I want to be able to eat my cage and shrimp pasta and whatnot. I can eat a lot of chicken wings, and I don't have, Like I said, I don't have the stomach I used to have. I would be interested to see how many wings I could take down in a wing competition. And I've told you before about this place, and I hate myself that I can't give them publicity because I don't remember the name, which honestly, I feel terrible. Outside of Knoxville, Tennessee, when AB and I when I was out of work and we were driving across the country trying to find work in whatever states we wanted to live in Tennessee being one of the big ones because I love it so much, we stopped at this barbecue joint outside of Knoxville and there was a line. You could see it from the highway, the barbecue joint. If someone knows what this is, please please let email and let me know. I want to give them pub It was a decent sized barbecue joint, meaning the building was a good size, and it was off the highway because we found it. We drove by it and there was a line. The parking lot was full. Lines don't lie. Parking lot was full. There was a line. We were starving. We had our kids are really young, Hey, let's pull and get something. They had wings in there that were I forget the order, smoked and baked and fried, smoked and baked and fried. Oh my gosh, they were so good. And they had the homemade dressings. I we didn't have enough money to order extra back then, so I just got one order. But I think it was to an order I could easily have done twenty without hesitation, maybe more. Why are you making that face, Chris? What are you making that face for? What do you mean it's not that much? Who do you think you are? I'll eat more wings than you can eat, Yes, I will. I'll eat plus. Remember my technique I've already got. I've got the tongue punch technique with the flats where you bite off one side. I only need one hand. I've seen you do it before. You need two hands, like an amateur. One hand. I pick it up, boom, bite off one side, Flip it over, boom, bite off the other side, put it up to your mouth, tongue punch that center, meat out the other side. Flip bite wing is clean, one handed you that way you get. What it does is it frees up another hand to grab your garlic bread, which is the ultimate wing side or fries or take a drink of something without getting wing sauce all over it. Why are you ignoring all this when you could be you could be learning from me. What an honor you have to learn from a master and you just ignore everything. Kids these days, I bet you don't even have pure Talk. Well never mind, I know you have pure Talk because you save money. Look at the easiest sell to get Jewish producer Chris to switch to Pure Talk was just the money savings. I mean, he's fine with the veteran veteran CEO stuff and the fact that they don't give the black lives matter and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: He's fine with.
Speaker 1: The only way to really close him was money, and it is nice to save a bunch of money. I was a sticker shocked in a good way. We had T Mobile, We had four lines. You know, I got four people in my house. We switched from T Mobile, and my bill got cut completely in half when we switched to Pure Talk. And you know, I don't do technology, so I was a little nervous. I don't want a new phone. I have my contacts in here. I don't want a new phone number. I'm such an important celebrity. People have my number already. When you switch to Pure Talk, you don't need.
Speaker 2: A new phone.
Speaker 1: They'll give you one if you won't want all the newest stuff they have it. You don't need a new number, You keep your number. They transfer all that for you. Plus their CEO is a Vietnam veteran. You remember what they did for Independence Day. They were giving out American flags to vets. I love freaking Pure Talk man, and they switch to save.
Speaker 2: Money, dial pound. You can do this during the break.
Speaker 1: Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. That'll save you an additional fifty percent off your first month right now, Huge savings. Right now, Dial pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. We have another hour. Let's talk about the announcement Dome made today.