Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look be on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lies on theories.
Speaker 1: They stay there, designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid brown well.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. Hope everybody had a great weekend. We have a great guest standing by. His name is Jordan. Before we get to him, just a couple of quick reminders. First, do stop by the flat Earthfiles dot com. Every episode goes out in the form of a blog post and all the notes and things that we talked about during our conversation we'll be there, including Jordan's email and his podcast link there and in the show notes and at the website. You can always check out our form our chat room. There's much to do the flat Earthfiles dot com and if you would like to join the podcast like Jordan is today, please send us an email. It is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. And again, all this information is in the show notes and the website, and without any further ado, let's bring on our guest again. His name is Jordan from Kansas. Thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Sir, Thank you, sir. Good to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is good. Good to see you. And this is our second that the technology monsters got us the first first go round. But I think we're good to go. Now, go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 4: All right, my name is Jordan. I'm thirty four in Kansas. I have three kids. I got eleven year old daughter, seven year old son, and a five year old daughter. I'm from a small town in Kansas. It's got like ninety people. We have eleven roads. Only one of them's paved. The rest of them are dirt. I've been a welder for thirteen years. I currently I work at a company that they work on a bunch of stuff for the oil industry. We make, like asme, pressure vessels. So it's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just checked out your town on Google. It's you got the big I guess that's the water tower. It's silver. It says Collier on it, and there's maybe like a firehouse and a post office and you know what, I live in a what is considered a rural town, but nothing like you know, these real small towns are becoming farther and fewer between.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's pretty wild. Yeah, because yeah, growing up here, we didn't have anything to do except there was a lot more kids when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Has it always been you know, this amount of people always around one hundred?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, since I moved here in third grade, and there's never been really over one hundred people.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 3: Wow, what's the nearest city to you?
Speaker 4: Like city city would probably be Wichita, Kansas. But if we want to get like groceries, we can go like forty five minutes to Hayes.
Speaker 3: Oh so you are really no Dollar General or anything there? Huh?
Speaker 1: Oh we have, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have Dollar General eight miles away, and then another one twelve miles away.
Speaker 3: Okay, but still that's you're out there. That's we're living large now. We used to have to go the same about six miles to go to the Dollar General, and just a month ago they put one in our little area. So it's like, uh, we're we're living large now. We'd only have to drive a minute now to if we need you know, a milk or something like that.
Speaker 4: And you know what's crazy, you say that you live by the Amish.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Here we have what's called the their Old German Baptists, and then we have like the Duncan Brethren and they have like no radios, no TVs, just house phones. And it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Ohio has a group like that Pennsylvania, Delaware And I wasn't aware there was what was the the German group. Were they Mennonites or are they something different?
Speaker 1: The Old German Baptists.
Speaker 3: Old German Baptist Okay, interesting, I need.
Speaker 1: To a lot of them moved to Ohio.
Speaker 3: Oh I believe that there's such a I think that's probably the biggest gathering of Amish in the country is in uh is in Ohio. Great stuff? Why don't we get started? Well, first of all, I wanted to ask you your your podcast is entitled Once Upon a Time seven eighty five, and I was wondering what the seven eighty five was. So I went to our friend Google and is it. What they say is that number symbolizes a sign of a fresh start.
Speaker 1: It's actually like our area code. Oh like so, and then.
Speaker 3: I've read too much into it. Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 4: It was originally just Once upon a seven eighty five, but after I found out that the Earth was flat, I changed it to that because I wanted it to with the algorithms and stuff.
Speaker 1: I wanted it to bring it up better.
Speaker 3: So, if I recall correctly in our email, your your podcast was originally it. I guess your awakening happened during your podcast. It didn't happen, and then you started it, so you kind of altered your podcast.
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 3: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I completely switched what it was about and everything.
Speaker 3: So tell the listeners a little bit about how your awakening came about and how it affected your life and to whom you aren't nowt today as a person.
Speaker 4: All right, I can, uh, because do you want me to start like where I like how I got into conspiracies?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Uh, when I first saying that ever got me into conspiracies was a movie called Zeitgeist, and that like it blew my mind and it was actually like a double Like I grew up in the church, like my parents, I had to go to church every Sunday, and as a kid it kind of made me really resent church. Like I couldn't wait to just not have to go to church if I didn't want to. And then that movie Zeitgeist. They have the first parts about religion and they based it all off the stars, and that's what made me be like, I started to not really believe in the Bible or God or anything. It wasn't a priority to me. But then they had the nine to eleven part, and that blew my mind, and that was the first bit of like, I don't trust.
Speaker 1: The government or anything they say.
Speaker 4: But that was like in two thousand and eight when I watched that, And I can say I honestly didn't mess with conspiracies until like.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: And I didn't even like the podcasts until I made my own, and then I started listening to podcasts.
Speaker 3: It's interesting if I could jump in real quick. So Zeitgeist, nine to eleven was your first real awakening. So doing the math, you would have been about eleven when nine to eleven actually happened in two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Yep, and I think sixth grade.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that sounds about right, And you know at that age you're not thinking, wow, that's falling at free fall speed and it's weird. You know, you're not doing that type of thinking. So you fast forward seventeen, you're like a senior in high school and you see Zeitgeist, and you know, even though you're only eighteen, you're still your mind has been molded to believe that the government is looking out for you. And then you watch this movie and it probably turned your world upside down to be introduced this at eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it completely did.
Speaker 4: I would be lying if I didn't say I didn't watch that movie every night for like that whole week because I just couldn't believe it. I didn't know about Building seven or anything.
Speaker 1: And then I just like that, there's no way that that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And again I always say, if you were to stand outside of Walmart and ask just one hundred people walking in how many buildings fell in New York City on nine to eleven, ninety five percent of them would say two. You'd be lucky enough to find a couple of critical thinkers who have done a little bit of research and came across Szeitegeist or some quote unquote conspiracy, whether it be a video or a pamphlet or something. But again, it's very difficult. And I'm sure you understand too that it's difficult to get people to question these type of things, to even get them to sit down for five minutes and to look into them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's honestly, really really difficult because I started asking people like if they knew how far when the sun was, and they're like no, And I ask them if they think they'reth round or flat, and they're just like round, And I just ask them why and they always say I don't know. And I just find it weird why you wouldn't want to just because if you tell them the facts, they're going to say, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. And it's just I don't like that answer at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is a little demeaning, like they kind of talked down to you. You know, Oh, you've been watching too many YouTube videos. That's that's the comment I get a lot. Oh yeah, So where where do you go from nine to eleven? What was the kind of next rabbit hole you ran into?
Speaker 4: I'd say it was when I started listening to podcasts in like twenty twenty one. I listened to these podcasts. One of them was like Theories of the third Kind, and they had an episode about Antarctica and I was like, what do you mean you can't.
Speaker 1: Go to Antarctica?
Speaker 4: That blew my mind because I was way older now and I was like, what do you mean we can't go there? And so I started looking into it and I was like, man, that's crazy, Like how can you not be allowed to go there? But I still was not even close to the Earth being flat. And I'd listened to some other episodes that people had with flat earthers, but I'm pretty sure one of them was part of the flatter Society.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: But they would say certain things like why you don't see telephone poles or skyscrapers like a golden stuff, or like zooming in on Australia and showing us someone swimming upside down. I was like, you know, that makes sense. And I did have one thing I wanted to ask you real quick that I thought I always saw it as a little kid, and I wondered like if it like how it could make sense, like you know how they showed the globe and I always thought a kid, if you started digging a hole where you were at, you could eventually come out on the other side, right, But how would that work with gravity because they're stuck to the ball upside down and I'd be coming from the other side that then they'd probably just say there's magma.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. But there is a I guess it was a meme, meme, whatever you call it, or maybe somebody a previous guess at some point mentioned it. If you you know, if you were too it's not possible obviously, but if you were to dig a hole going in face down, you're not going to come out the same way. There's just so many fallacies with the globe, between the flights and everything else. And it goes back to what you said. You ask somebody how far away is the sun? They can't answer it. How fast? You know, one thing most people can answer. They can't answer usually how fast is the Earth spinning? They usually get pretty close to that, but anything else, moon numbers two hundred and thirty nine thousand, how fast we're chasing the Sun sixty six thousand, those type of things they can't really grasp onto. But so for me, going back to what your question was, what you had mentioned, scientism or you know, whatever, word you want to use for that, and you know it's obviously controlled. And their job is to fill in the blanks, to have an answer for everything, because you know, if you follow Christ and you read the Bible, you understand that there's a lot of answers for things, right, that we do live on a flat plane, that we are encased by the firmament, yea. But science has to have answers for everything else, right, And they come up with this nonsense like they can tell you what's at the center of the earth, which there's not really foreign a foundation, right, And I think the deepest hole is like seven and a half or eight miles. And it goes the same with medicine, right, Well, God didn't make you perfect, so you know, five minutes into childbirth they load up children with vaccines and all of these type of things. So you know, these things, these deceptions are just much bigger than money and power. It's really a spiritual.
Speaker 1: Battle, it is.
Speaker 4: And I mean I was just talking to my sister today and she is just like, I don't know how you can get so into this. She's like, I almost don't even want to know. And I was like, I feel like a lot of people they'd rather just not hear it because it's going to just flip their whole world upside down. And I said, I just scratched everything I ever learned and just started fresh. And I don't know that much, but I have beliefs, and I feel like they're a lot more solid than what I learned in a twelve year indoctrination school.
Speaker 3: And that is one of the things that you battle when you talk to people, is the indoctrination. And in many cases, not all, but many of the colleges that they even in doctor nats who even more. I just finished an interview about fifteen minutes of you coming on, and we were talking about if you take some time and you go on these major colleges websites, like every major college has their own newspaper, Like go to the University of Oregon's website, the University of Texas and look at the propaganda and how they are molding these these young adults like they're adults when they get to college, so you know they're adults, but they're young and they're really pushing this. For one, in an earthly word, it's communist, but in a in a in a spiritual world, it's Satanist and they are teaching everything that goes against biblical teachings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, And I mean I I would always heard that. I thought they said that dinosaur fossils was where oil came from, right fossil, But I made Yeah, I made a video on TikTok last night and I went to the old Google and Google said that that's a that's fiction, like, that's not true.
Speaker 1: They're from these micro organisms.
Speaker 4: And I was like, well, I feel like I learned that in school, and I wondered, how come some of them dinosaurs turned into oil and then some turned into fossils, because that makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another lie. And personally, I believe it's probably renewable. If you you know, obviously, you drain an oil field, you leave it alone for twenty thirty years, it probably renews itself. You can't tell me that Saudi Arabia has been milking that land for I mean, what for at least I'm just guessing here eighty years and they still have loads of that stuff and there. I've talked to individuals who have worked in the oil industry and said that it's it's renewable, not overnight not like a plant where you can drop a seed and no one comes, but over time it will.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you ask Google, it says fossil fuels are non renewable energy sources that were formed from the remains of prehistoric plants and animals.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was literally talking to my parents like thirty minutes ago, and I said, I think that oil's just as renewable and abundant.
Speaker 1: As water is.
Speaker 4: Indeed, and I heard from you that like Rockfeller is the one who made the word fossil feel so they could make it seem like it's not it's scarce, so they can raise and lower the price. And if they could do something to make a bug, I feel like they totally.
Speaker 3: Will, oh, one hundred percent. And then you can even go back to Tesla. I believe he created free energy, and you can't have free energy because they have to the whole system of the matrix is meant to deplete people and make you work harder and harder. So that see, that keeps you away from your family because you have Johnny off at school, and instead of being there and educated them yourself, you have to work fifty sixty hours a week to pay the electric bill to pay for the gas bill. And listen, if it turns out, if it gets out that oil is renewable and they're lying about it, well sure they can charge for it, but they can't charge like they are now. They could charge for like water, you know, twenty five cents a gallon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's totally true.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I've there's so much stuff just listening to you that I've just like it makes so much more sense now, Like I don't know, it was kind of depressing to be like, man, I can't believe. I thought I knew conspiracies and I had no clue. And even conspiracies, that's a word they made to make people seem like they don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's right, that crazy George. He's a conspiracy theorist. The FBI put that in in the sixties. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now, I guess in an order of precedence here, you would have come upon flat Earth during COVID. Have you had or I should say, did you have any kind of questions when this was going on in March and going forward in twenty twenty prior to coming upon the flat Earth?
Speaker 4: I don't know if you need to put a mark there. Someone was trying to call me and I just denied him.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're good.
Speaker 1: It didn't come through, Okay, Like with COVID.
Speaker 4: I had actually just lost my job before COVID happened, and so that whole year of twenty twenty, I didn't have I was unemployed, and I definitely knew that COVID was a scam and I wasn't gonna I didn't get no vaccine. I didn't do anything like that. And I tried to get everybody I knew not to get the vaccine, but I just didn't do that because I didn't trust the government ever since nine to eleven. Like flu shots, I didn't get those. I didn't need them.
Speaker 3: Good stuff. And then when you actually came upon flat earth, was there a one piece of information, whether it be a YouTube video or something, where really hit home and you understood that, man, this you know I've been lied to.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, the craziest thing was I started making videos on this one app called a I can't even remember what it was, but I was like, you know, I'm starting to think that maybe the Earth might be flat. But I said, but I still definitely know that God and Jesus aren't real. And I was at work one day and something happened and I like tapped my headphones and a podcast came on and it was why the Lie of the Flat Earth Files? And I was like, what is this? I was like I almost skipped it because you were quoting the Bible, but then you started saying firmament and I was like, what what is this word firmament? Because out of all the years I had to go to church, I know the Bible, I mean, and I was like, I've never heard this word before and you were like, it's in Genesis page one. And I just as soon as I got off work that day, I went to my parents' house to get my son and I asked if they had a King James Bible and they got me. My grandpas went out and I was like, oh man, there it is, page right on Genesis firmament. I was like, that's when it clicked and I was like, Wow, the Earth is flat and God is real. I was like, man, because it blew my mind. And anybody that knows me knows that I just I never really cared about religion or anything, and now I feel like it's pretty important that you got to know that God is there and we have a firmament. And you look outside the Earth definitely not spinning. I try to show them pictures from that flat earth. David Weiss is up of like the Sun and all the planets are spinning around, and I'm like, how come we've never ran into another galaxy? When they say there's all these other planets, we've never had anything hit us.
Speaker 1: The meteors almost come, but then they don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are all great points. And Dave's app is so awesome. Every single day you get a new nugget and it's only a couple of minutes, but it reinforces. It is very helpful. I've been able to you know, if somebody asked me a question, you know, I can put it in the search bar and find a video that explains it much better than you know, maybe I can. And it's easy to gift. I think it's three dollars and I've gifted it to many people. Some people have used it, some people have not. And for three bucks, you know whatever, but it is life changing, and that's awesome to hear that. It's just random. You were on Spotify and you weren't even searching flat earth stuff. It just popped on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I had like I try to put a bunch of them in my queue, uh huh, and if I double tap it, it'll like skip forward, and I don't it made like a special like ding and then I don't know. It was probably divine intervention and it just came on because God was probably like I'm not going to let you believe in flat earth and not me, And I mean it was I feel like it was meant to happen because that was the day that it changed my life.
Speaker 1: And that's right.
Speaker 4: Not only is like the Earth's definitely flat, but God is totally real.
Speaker 1: And I thought, you.
Speaker 4: Know, maybe if I try to come at people with Bible they would believe it more. And I don't know, some people they just they're like my version says this, and I just it's hard.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. And again I'm not in business to tell people what to do. But you know, it goes back to the you know, every time that you transcript something or what's the word I'm looking for? Every time you you know, if you go to NIV or something else. Every time something is transcribed, it loses meaning and you know whether it's intentional or not. People have an agenda, right, Well, people can't understand these words, so I'm just going to use this. But again, every time you translate something, it loses meaning. That's why.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Two things that I've learned to do since I became a flat Earth. There is King James version Bible. But I also use strongs concordance. If there's a word I don't understand, I copy and paste it and put it in there and it gives you either the Hebrew or Greek meaning of the word, and then it makes if anything, it's made me a better Bible reader.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I tell people there's way more than just the firmament in the Bible that shows that we're on a level plane, like He watches us above, like we're grasshoppers the four corners of the Earth. And it never says that we're spinning and ever expanding.
Speaker 3: Yep, jo was it. Job thirty seven to ten says the waters are straight, not curved. Just it's out there and again everything and the more you get into this realm, and I'm sure you've you've experienced it over the last three years, since you've kind of dove into the conspiracy realm. You understand that almost everything at best is a little bit of truth sprinkled with a lot of lies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I tell people like it's once you start just forgetting everything and starting over. I mean, there's so much you can get into. Like I started to going live on TikTok and we were talking one night on live about dinosaurs maybe not being real on the Earth being flat, and they suspended me from going live for hate speech.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great. It was super weird.
Speaker 4: But I got an appeal and they gave me my live status back. So there's actually a lot of information on TikTok.
Speaker 3: There is one hundred percent there really is. That's interesting and it's crazy. You see some of the people who do things on TikTok, but if you try to talk about God or flat Earth or anything like that, you get that they try to strip that away from you. That should that should tell you something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they've started they'll make it so some of my videos are like limited access because I said something about like his story is written by the winners and it's his story, And they said something like they believe in everyone being able to have their own opinions unless it's these things that are actually not even close to being true.
Speaker 3: So basically that's going back to the old fact checker stuff. Oh yeah, that's that's something now.
Speaker 4: And I've gotten really into the index because of your ship too.
Speaker 1: I always tell people, if you.
Speaker 4: Want to figure out if something's true, go to Google and then go toy Index and compare it.
Speaker 3: It's not even close. And I just interviewed someone last night. He had mentioned that he had been introduced to the flat Earth and he went to of all places, Google and sure enough, every single thing was how ridiculous the flat earth was. We actually stopped looking and uh, you know, through through God's works. He came back to it again like a year later, and he did use an alternate search engine and he started to realize that, you know, the lie and all of these things. You know, you really have to and that's a sad state. You know, we talk about awesome technology is, but at the same time, like in your case, you have to like be careful of what you say on TikTok or you could lose your platform, you know, or you know, searching for things. It's just a shame that we have to go out of our way to special search engines to find the truth. And that really just goes to show how controlled everything is, and that if the if the biggest search engine in the world is controlled, then maybe that should get people to understand NASA how that's controlled and everything else how the world works. It's controlled by the same few organizations, Black Rock, Vanguard, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And I tell people all the time, like, if you don't believe the moon landing was true, then why would you believe anything else that they've ever said, Like, there's so much evidence to debunk that space is not even close to what they say it is.
Speaker 1: And we didn't go to the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and anybody who does, you know, just a little bit of research will quickly understand that we never went to the moon, just just by debunking the basic things. And that goes to exactly what you just said, Jordan. If if they lied about man's greatest accomplishment, you have to assume that they're lying about everything else.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 4: But I feel like there's also go ahead, no, no, no, you go ahead. I don't know if it was on here or I heard it somewhere else, but you know, people will be like, you know, they don't trust the government. But then the government releases some file that says aliens are real, and like, oh, aliens real. It's like, so we pick and choose what we believe from the government. That makes it hard too, it does.
Speaker 3: But I tell people, whether it's an acquaintance or whatever, if you consider somebody a friend and they continue to lie to you and let you down, would you continue to befriend them or would you kind of stay away from them if they continually lie? Right, If your neighbor comes over and lies and you know, NonStop about things, you're eventually going to be like, hey, hey, Joe, listen. You know, we'll be neighbors and we'll wave. But you know, I just don't have the time because you're lying all the time. But and this is where you got to give credit to, you know, the people who have created this matrix is and I said it on the other podcast two years ago. Right, people were hip to Trump to warp speed, Right, you're a flat earthro but you know he did space force and all these other things. And people were kind of waking up to the left right paradigm scheme. But I said, watch come November of twenty twenty four, people are going to slowly gravitate back to the hopium. And so many people did. And we're only two weeks after the election, and every person he was nominated is swamp monsters. And again it's the system. The system that is created by man will continue to fail you if you believe in it, if you trust in it, if you involved in it. Right, you are of this world, but don't be in this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I just did an episode on my podcast about how the United States when it was formed and became a corporation, and I just the government's all been like a big scam since way before.
Speaker 1: I was born.
Speaker 4: And that's why I'm trying to tell my parents this. They don't they don't want to believe that, because I mean, that's a lot more years than me of being lied to.
Speaker 3: Man. That's great stuff. And I want to come back to because I still have your silver bullets and other things. I want to ask you, but could we jump into that for a few minutes, because that's something I've looked into. There's you know, birth certificates. Was it the Organic Act of eighteen seventy one, the Reconstruction period, when basically you know our country became a corporation. Can you speak on that for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I got it right here. I found this.
Speaker 4: PDF document and it is it's awesome, Like they this guy breaks it down from like.
Speaker 1: When it let me find my bookmarks?
Speaker 3: Was that the guy on YouTube from like ten fifteen years ago? Who is the speech the lecture?
Speaker 4: No, because all I found was a pdf. Oh okay, okay, and uh oh where is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Here we go?
Speaker 4: Nope, oops, oh no, prong one. Let me figure out where I put it. Sorry, I just got all these windows open on my computer.
Speaker 1: Nope, that's not it either. I'm pretty sure it was in eighteen. I shouldn't have deleted my closed all my tabs.
Speaker 4: That was a bad idea. Maybe I'm not gonna be able to find it that stink.
Speaker 1: Here. Maybe this is it. I should have been a little more prepared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I the pdf, it's like one hundred and seventy some pages. So I told I'm gonna have to do it in like four different episodes. Okay, Yeah, everything you know about the United States and its law is wrong by John Henry Hill, And it was. He wrote it in April twenty six, twenty thirteen. He breaks down like common law, contract law, admiralty law definitions and like how they use legallyes and like I got a black Slaw dictionary app on my phone just to kind of show people like they say that human being means monster in the certain ways you talk in court, like shall If they say shall, that means like you can, you may or may not do something.
Speaker 1: You're not obligated, you have a choice. So similar to what well he cites it with all the laws.
Speaker 3: Oh go ahead, I'm sorry. I was just saying similar to what Jordan Maxwell says.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because I I put some of Jordan Maxwell's videos in that episode too, because I first heard him on your was it the Fact Hunter when he breaks down the admiralty law and how it's like riverbanks and you go to court yep, And I was like, oh, that's that makes so much more sense, and uh, because I the first part of that episode is just pretty much trying to say that you know, you don't have to have a driver's license to travel on the road, and there's I mean, I haven't tried doing any of that yet, just because I see a lot of videos on TikTok and you most of them, they do have to go to jail sometimes and then they'll sue them. But I'm not at a point in my life where i can just go to jail and then try to sue the police.
Speaker 3: And that is the thing I have listeners. I have people on the podcast who have done that. They've said they haven't gotten tags, their registration renew don't have a license, haven't paid taxes. And again it's up to the individual. You know, everybody's at a different point in their life to where just like if you believe the official story about the founding fathers, right when they signed the Declaration of Independence, they were all considered traders, right, and yeah, so that's how the government would see us, right, Well, you don't want to play our game, then we're going to throw you in jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've had so many years.
Speaker 4: I mean when they started doing all this and they created like the Uniform Commercial Code and all the statutes, Like technically we shouldn't have to listen to any of that because we're not in Washington, d C. And I don't want to be part of their corporation. It wasn't my choice to get a birth certificate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think Washington, d C. Is it like a ten square mile city in itself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I've heard people say that, like it's DC is like the military version, and then London is the banks, the banks, and then yeah, the Vatican's religious church. Yes, And I didn't know that they all had their own, like their own little areas, like they're not part of where they are. Like, I've learned a lot and it's people think it's depressing, but I think it's it's awesome. I love learning stuff and trying to go towards what I think is the actual truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think it's intriguing and freeing. At the same time. The thing with John Henry Hill and there have been many other people who have put out this type of information is it's the minutia of it, and you have to be very disciplined and read it because this document, what is it, one hundred and six pages long?
Speaker 1: One hundred and eight pages long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's a lot, and it talks about one thing that is true when I've heard many times is transportation. Right, that's supposed to be defined as the movement of goods engaged in commerce. Right, So yeah, that's the whole thing. If we're not if we're just driving to work or driving to school, we're not engaged in commerce, why are we having to pay for these things?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the whole you shouldn't have to give your ID for like they can't walk up to you and just say, hey, give me your ID. Like there's a lot of things. I just feel like we have basic rights that they just they don't get.
Speaker 1: They don't listen to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, most of the Americans are good people, and we're we've become a little too las a fair I think if you go back to the Christians of the sixteen hundreds, they didn't play They made laws based on the Bible. They didn't do random laws. And if there was something that was done that someone need to be accountable for, they dealt with it and they moved on. You know. Here and again, I'm not condoning. This isn't about prisoner rights or anything like that. I'm not standing up and defending bad people. But when you have someone who is nineteen years old makes a mistake and they have what this current system does, it puts them in debt even more legal fees findes. You know, these type of things in the Bible, we're supposed to. And again, this is all these things, the entire system. It's a very delicate thing to talk about, but you know, we do need wholesale change in this country. People complain about it. Well, then what's the answer. What do we do? I did an entire podcast on the prison industrial complex in Texas. I think sixty or seventy percent of those prisons are private and guess what if they fall under like ninety percent capacity, they lose contract incentive. So you think about that, That is really nuts. It benefits corporations to keep people in prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and actually it's crazy that you said that, because the place that I work at now and the place that I worked at before this, there's a prison, a small one out here, and they actually both had prisoners from that prison come there, and they were a private industry. And that's when I actually learned that if you have a job and you're in prison, you got to pay rent to be in prison.
Speaker 1: And I learned a lot from those inmates.
Speaker 4: And yeah, they said that if they get under a certain amount of people there, then though that prison will get shut down, so they got to keep it stocked.
Speaker 3: That's a true statement. And you know, I can give you a thousand cases of judges who've been corrupted. And again, we've just built a system that benefits the government. It governments, the bankers, and you know the people. We the people, if you will, are usually the ones who come in last place when it comes to benefits.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, because isn't that the whole point of the Second Amendment? Is that why we can have guns, is we need to overthrow the government.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, Joe average on the street will tell you it's to go Honting. They don't really understand why they created that. They've realized what's the famous saying, if the government fears you, there'll be peace. But if you fear the government, you're looking at some bad times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I hear you say that the constitution's not it doesn't work anymore, and I feel like, yeah, every day it is becoming like it's irrelevant.
Speaker 3: Right, they'll cite it, you know, the politicians will be more than happy to cite Look, you're free. This paper says so. But that's like you know, buying a car and here's your warranty. You're covered for three miles, you know, for three years, and then something happens and you go back say, hey, look, you know the transmission is shot and oh no, if you look down here, there's a little asterisk says if you know that part's in particular's not cover, which you could kind of correlate to you see the Patriot Act here, that's why we're allowed to shut down your habeas corpus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you don't pay your bill, we'll come get it because it's really still our car.
Speaker 1: We always own it.
Speaker 3: Exactly the same with property taxes, right, yeah, you pay it off your house, and you see people burn their their mortgage papers, and but you still have to pay. You know, that's what the matrix is all about, continuously draining you, to keep you busy, to keep you working, to keep you away from the important things. Right. I think God created this world for us to enjoy, to exist with each other, to try to make each other better people. Instead, you know what man has done as the very few people at the top with extreme greed, corruption and power, they start wars because the bankers make so much and they believe there should only be x amount of people living on earth to see. You know, the Georgia Guidestones Rule number one and we buy into all that stuff, and again, a lot of that is on us.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: And I mean I didn't I was this is I don't know if this is a side track. But I've seen a video today and I didn't know it was Donald Trump's daughter, but her name's Laura Trump. I think yes, and she was on some talk show saying that the Earth was flat.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, because I had to ask my.
Speaker 4: Parents if they knew who it was, and they're like, that's Donald Trump's daughter from like his first marriage, And I was like, what I can, I can send you the video?
Speaker 3: Yeah, please do, because last I heard her father was the one who created space for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And he's got Elon Musk there, and Elon Musk he doesn't believe. He thinks that it's full of liquid hot magna because IVE seen a video right after that when Joe Rogan asked him if he gave any thought to the flat Earth, then he just laughed. But I feel like it's becoming more. People talk about it more because they had a thing on a family feud, Like what would you do if you're on a date and your date told you the Earth is flat, and the number one answer would agree with them.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, that's that is interesting because I think we are we we're obviously making progress getting the message out. But what will happen eventually once not everyone, but when a large portion of people finally understand the world is flat, what they will do is another psychological operation. They'll either a say, well, you know this is flat, but and then they'll put the spin on it, or they may even if you know, people too many people wake up. But I just think I don't think they care anymore. I don't think they really do because they know we may talk about it, but they know we're docile and we're not going to you know, we're not going to really do anything about it. NASA will continue to get their seventy million a day, and or maybe if they feel threatened, they'll pull a you know, Project Bluebeam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean that's when you when you say docile, that just always makes me think of like I recently quit using deodorant at all. I just use like alcohol and are some essential oils. And I don't use fluoride in my toothpaste because that makes you docile. And I don't want to be controlled by anything anymore, Like there's all the radiation and E MF from everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, And we've been off fluoride for many years and then we got off the deodorant, but we do. I think my wife orders it from I don't know if it's a homestead or somebody. It's all natural, no aluminum or anything, and it's just a locally owned deodorant. But there's no aluminum or anything like that. And those things do matter. You do see things more clearly, you know. We also pay attention to things like bioengineer food, which if you go down this oh yeah, this cereal aisle which has like the pop tarts, the cereal, the granola bars, like every single one of those boxes has bioengineered things that it's just you know, I've said before. They're poisonous via the air, with chemtrails, through the food, with water, with fluoride, vaccines. It's literally warfare against God's creation, and it's hard to get people to see otherwise. It does take in some cases, it does take these significant type of events for people to wake up, like COVID, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean some people they totally they tell me that, like, yeah, they didn't get the vaccine because they didn't trust it. But I don't know, I just try to get them to try to If you don't believe that, then you should try.
Speaker 1: To look into this.
Speaker 4: Like I try to send people just little videos or stuff just to try to get them to maybe, yeah, think about it.
Speaker 3: That's why it was for me. Like, you know, I had a Facebook, very few people, just mostly family friends, just to say hi to them, and I'd post a picture of the chickens or you know whatever, just little things. And then every now and then, if I've really felt, you know, something like maybe this, you know, forty five second video, two minute video, just maybe you know, my friend who I went to high school with, he'll see that and he'll ask questions and then you know, I look two days later and like, not even one person liked it. So I'm just like, all right, well, And that's really I think it speaks to the nature of people, is they would rather see dancing chickens and you know, cat fails rather than take the time and look into their reality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I used to ask people at work, like I'll give you a hundred dollars right now if you can prove gravity and this one guy. He would always just be like he'd jump up and he'd come back down and he's like, where's my money?
Speaker 1: And I was like, that doesn't prove anything to me.
Speaker 4: That means you're heavier than the air and you obviously can't float, so there's buoyancy in density.
Speaker 3: I know A sou As just said that he was going to jump up in the air.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 4: There you go, yeah, And I was like, that's not going to work. You can't prove gravity.
Speaker 3: And that's where it's too bad. You don't have you know, like a a helium balloon. You just like a why if gravity can pull you down, why is this Why is this you know, balloon allowed to float away? Why are the clouds just floating there? Why is this butterfly just floating aimlessly above it? We have been lied to and again I've said this beore. It's like you don't discipline a child for the first sixteen years of their life and then all of a sudden you want to start laying the law down. Good luck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean, don't they say like light as a cloud, but I've seen clouds are like millions of pounds then, so that makes no sense that they can just float and stuff and they don't come down. And I mean, yeah, spinning the bucket with water. I remember seeing that. I try all these things, just like, if you believe it, then can you explain why this happens?
Speaker 1: But they can't.
Speaker 3: They can't, And I wonder, I'm always thinking of stuff. What if that's a si oup? Because Google tells us that the weight of a cloud depends on its size, but a typical cumulus cloud weighs about one point one million pounds, or the equivalent of one hundred elephants. So I mean, if you use the science and their accounting, then there's no way the cloud should be up there. But again, yeah, and that's what I tell people exactly. But then it goes back to how do they weigh a cloud? How do they don't always one point one million?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, how can they tell the sun's ninety three million miles away? How did they figure that math out? Because I say, no way, you can't tell me something's light years away because I just don't believe that math. I think that's totally they just make it up to fit their narrative.
Speaker 3: What since we're kind of back down this road, do you want to lay out your six silver bullets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got them right here.
Speaker 4: Actually, I was kind of I wanted to try to find the ones that were like the ones that really got me solidified. And the first one, which was was really hard for me to believe that it was to be the one that got me in it. But it was the firmament and being in the Bible. That was just one that's like, if you believe in the Bible, then I don't know how you couldn't understand that. And my second is where I live in Kansas. They say Kansas is flatter than a pancake, which that already would be impossible on a globe, but they say the humans average line of sights like three miles. But there's a town twelve miles away and every single night you can see all the lights and everything. And I went and did the eight inch proof mile squared and it said there should be fifty seven feet of curvature, so there'd be no way I could see that town.
Speaker 1: But you can see the town on.
Speaker 4: To the other side of US eight miles away, and then there's some even farther than that and you can see them too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's a blessing. For you. There's a lot of people who live in New York City, Baltimore, Tampa. There's a thing called light pollution. And because you have such little light pollution, you are able to see the star is much clear at night and able to see these locations further and further away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I just if you can see that and there should be fifty seven feet of curve, then.
Speaker 1: That just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'd say three is water always finds this level, and it's got to be in a container. And rivers they don't go they shouldn't go north, And doesn't the Mississippi go north?
Speaker 1: Like in a bunch of different spots.
Speaker 3: I think the big one is was it the Nile?
Speaker 1: Okay, it is a Nile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fact checking myself in real time. Yes, the Nile River flows north from south to northeastern Africa. So and of course, you know, Neil deGrasse Tyson and his friends will come up with the reason why it does. He even did a video a couple of weeks ago explaining why some field goal kicker on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers missed the field goal because the earth was spinning I'm just like, what do we do?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Did he really say that?
Speaker 3: He really? I don't know if it was Tampa Bay, but somebody like hit the upright or missed a field goal, and he he did a whole three minute video on gravity causing the steam to lose the game.
Speaker 4: But we can't take a helicopter straight up and just hang out and come back down at a different.
Speaker 1: Part of the world exactly. Wow.
Speaker 4: And then I'd say four is probably you can't have pressurized gas without a container. And I looked where they said they try to explain it away with the atmosphere and all this other stuff, but I know there's a firmament and that's how we have all the gases that we have here. And then I'd say five is the sun rays because anytime I see the sun rays coming out of a cloud and I'm like, how could it be ninety three million miles away or whatever, and it literally just looks like it's right there. People take pictures of like on a plane and you can just see like this, the sun floating there, and I think that they're in the firmament exactly that.
Speaker 3: The Sculler rays, I think they call them, is a huge. You know, the way they come through the clouds. There's no way they would come through like that at ninety three million miles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then wouldn't it technically have been like light in space when they went to the moon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the other thing people talk about. If the sun is so bright, why is space dark? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: To me, none whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And then I'd say six is probably just like flight past.
Speaker 4: And I mean they call it an air plane. They don't adjust for curve. It's ho rising, not curve rising, sea level not sea curve. I tell people, if you just look at the word, it kind of makes sense. Like they build construction level with the earth.
Speaker 3: Yep, they use levels, and there's water bubbles and you know that's what they use the level for.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a bunch of other things, but those are my probably the six that I would try to get people to.
Speaker 1: Have them think about it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm probably backtracking just a little bit. But when you first became aware and started diving deep into to flat earth, were you like me? Were you excited? And were you did you figure like, I'm going to share this information with my friends and family and they're going to be excited like I am.
Speaker 4: Oh, I yeah, Actually I couldn't wait because my parents they they they believe in the Bible.
Speaker 1: They and I was like, I can't wait to.
Speaker 4: Tell them because they knew that I didn't really mess with the Bible or anything. And I thought, maybe, you know, I can tell them what I found and I can, you know, have them see And Nope, that.
Speaker 1: Didn't that didn't work.
Speaker 4: And I've literally probably only found like a couple people in real life. I found a lot more people on TikTok U, but a lot of people, like even people that have been my friends for years and years, and they just they look down on me, like I'm just not as smart as them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I should say vice versa, we shouldn't in the truth community. I'm not a big fan of looking down at people like I have the secret information that you don't know. I think you know, on both sides of the people who just believe the narrative and for people like us who maybe you know, see things that other can't because they're too deep into the matrix that there are some people out there who are divisive, calling you know, the norms and the sheep and things like that. I think that can be more divisive than anything. I think we got to try a happy medium. But at the same time, it is frustrating because Yeah, I've had people both personally and on my other podcast. When I first brought it up, you know, I thought you were a smarter than that, George. I. You know, you've just discredited yourself health and they they're like ashamed of you because you believe in this certain thing. And it's frustrating because we all walk, we all have different journeys, we all have different eyes, we see different things, and some people see the you know, the the top skin of the onion, and some people see the core of the onion. It just depends on how often people take the time to peel back the layers to understand what's really going on in this world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean I've had relationships where they're like, can we talk about something that's not conspiracies or is that all you talk about? And if we go here, can you not bring up flat earth or anything conspiracy? And it's just I don't know, it's hard for me not to and I try to not push it on anybody, but I will give them information as long as I'll listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'll be tested this week Thursday's Thanksgiving, and we'll be sitting at the table and something will eventually come up and I'll just have to bite my tongue because once I get started, I can't stop, and then I'll see the eyes rolls and everything else. So we'll stick to you know, football and you know the latest thing, whatever the latest thing is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean I've quit television. I don't really like movies, and I don't even really listen to music that much anymore. I just just try to do research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I love doing it.
Speaker 3: It's funny you mentioned that because prior to really get involved in this, we used to go to the movies like every other week. But that is back when they actually had decent movies too. Post twenty twenty, there haven't been really a lot of good movies. Nevertheless, it is I think that's a common theme among truthers. You kind of distance yourself away from movies and television. And even me, I was a huge music guy. My very first podcast whatever years ago, what was a music podcast breaking down you know the power Station or led Zeppelin three or something like that. And then you know, here I am today. I rarely listened to music because I'm just busy either reading or consuming audio or you know, some type of video. And it is a passion because you know, I don't want to live in that same system anymore. I want to learn the truth. And I think before all these amenities we have today with radio and then even the newspaper, if you go pre fifteen hundreds, before the printing machine came about, the whatever the fourteen eighties, I think people that there's something to going to a local neighbors and everybody gathering together and communicating and talking. And as wonderful as technology is, it has distanced us to a certain extent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've been trying to get back into reading because I got this book by Thomas.
Speaker 1: Friedman, The World Is Flat. I don't know if you've heard of that book.
Speaker 3: I think so, I like you, I have a bunch of books that I still have to catch up on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I've got into the Book of Enoch and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Thomas Friedman The World is Flat. Okay, so it's twenty years old. It's rather new from two thousand and five. But you know what's interesting that book actually won the Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award. Oh wait this, yeah, I never believe.
Speaker 5: That this is right.
Speaker 3: Wait a second. So they're saying that this book was based on globalization, suggesting the world has a level playing field as far as a global economy.
Speaker 1: Is this did I get dupe?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm wondering if this is Wikipedia trying to do people. Yeah, okay, so the ten flatteners collapse of the Berlin Wall, Netscape uploading. Okay, so yeah, it's more about a world economy flattening the world that way. But they mock flat earthers because, oh does your cover have like a ship going off the edge?
Speaker 4: It's got a picture of a flat Earth on it. It looks like a coin with the Earth on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so this one is the original first edition cover.
Speaker 1: There you go, Well that staks. Well, then I guess I probably won't be reading that book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's there are books out there, and to me, if you look at the original cover, it looks like he's mocking flat earthers. There's a ship going over the edge. A lah, you know the Flat Earth Society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's crazy. That's that's sad.
Speaker 4: I've seen that at a thrift store and I was like, okay, I'll buy that for a dollar.
Speaker 3: Oh ye, well, it talks about a lot of important historical things. It's funny. Netscape, that's something remember used to go to. You'd be checking out at Walmart and you could get the net you know, one month of internet service for like twenty dollars. You'd go home and put the little disk drive any to have Internet. It's it's crazy how far we've come in such a short period of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tell my kids, like, you have no clue what it was like when I was a kid, because we didn't have internet. When I was like my son's age and he with the internet's down, He's like, well, what am I going to do? And It's like, really, what are you going to do if the internet's down? There's so much you can do.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: We had dial up at first, and I thought the internet was crazy. Then it's way crazy now, it sure is.
Speaker 3: You have Back when I was growing up in the late seventies and eighties, you know, our family, we had twenty year old encyclopedias or I'd have to go to the public library and try to figure out the Dewey decimal system and it's and that's when really your your mind was molded by the system. You didn't have alternative media like today. How you know, with the phone in the palm of your hand, you can stumble on something accidentally. It was much harder back then. And you know, I hear a lot of people on line talking about how the boomers did this and did that. They didn't have the same technology they had today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I feel like I sometimes I wonder if they, if.
Speaker 1: Like the the.
Speaker 4: Elites or they're not elite, but the people in control, if they ever wonder like I think we let the Internet get away from us.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, they put all they fled it with all sorts of information.
Speaker 4: And I feel like that's also so they can divide us where people argue whether it's flat or around, or Republican or Democrat. But if you look, there is information out there for you know. Yeah, I feel like it's a good and a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always a double edged sword. And I do think not not to bring the room down at all, But you know, there is going to be a reset in a future dystopian society, whether it's our generation or two from now, there is going to be a social credit score coming in play, like it's already started in China. And you know, you go to log on and put your little thumbprint, which in the military, by the way, guys, when we logged onto our computers, and this is before I retired ten years ago, you had to put your like a digital imprint to log onto the computer. And that's something you know. Oh, your social credit score is five to eighty. Therefore, you cannot log onto the internet. If you'd like to log on the internet, we can delete your post, your anti government post that you posted at eight thirty two pm last night. Would you like to delete the post? Okay, you are now able to access the internet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or are we seeing you research this on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: This is goes against our terms and service of being an American. So I'm so scared for that. I do not want that to happen. But I feel like it's honestly, there's unless everybody in America decided that we could we can do this. But that's why I try to just spread as much as I can and hopefully maybe but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I often go back to, well, did we pass the COVID test as a whole.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I think we do better if they tried to do it again. But there's still I've seen people on TikTok that are still just like you know, they are full on. They'll get vaccinated again if they have to ten more times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sadly I believe that is well. Have you with your children? Have you talked to them about this and where do they sit on it?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, My oldest daughter she is eleven, and her stepdad she told me he actually thinks Earth's flat too, And I was like, oh, that's pretty crazy, you know, that's cool, and she knows that's what I, uh, what I think. And my son, he definitely knows that's what I think. He's a he's my little intro on my podcast. I asked him if the Earth's round her flat and he says it's flat. Nice, And then I asked him why and he said the firmament And I was like, what's the firmament?
Speaker 1: And he's like, do you even read the Bible?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: And that's awesome.
Speaker 4: My youngest daughter she's only five, but she doesn't she doesn't understand it yet. But they all they each of my kids, they have their own mom and it's kind of hard to Some of them are like, can you not talk to them about that? Because they think they'll get made fun of at school? Or my dad's a flat earther, and I just I don't want him to get made fun of by any means. But I'm not going to lie to him either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that is something that even people enter the truth realm. As we're closing in on Christmas, that's another thing that people deal with, right, should we be deceiving our children at all? But that's you know, I don't want to get into that in the podcast, And in case little Johnny and Jenny's in the car right now listening, I leave that up to the parents to decide, because we are in many ways traditionalists, right, And you know, I've gone down the truth road for many years now, and you start to realize that many of these holidays are based on, you know, on paganism, right, and on the outside they seem awesome, but if you peel once again, if you peel back the layers, you realize that there are some not so great things about these particular things, which you know, I'm not going to get into right now. I think most people know what we're talking about. But at the same time, you are a traditionalist. I remember growing up and on December twenty fifth getting up and going down the stairs seeing the presence under the tree and that you know, old jolly Saint Nick brought them. But there is a fine line because you realize that this is the same people who told you, you know, when you're a baby in the crib and there's the planets above you the little you know, there's Mars in the moon. All the kids have those things on the ceiling growing up, and you realize that that is a farce too. You wonder, you know, should be we should we be installing these things in our children's mind at all, But that you know, it's not as easy as it sounds, especially for people who have children and gan children, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I mean when with my kids growing up, like they love dinosaurs, and it's like, man, you know, if I start telling them that I don't think dinosaurs are real, that's gonna hurt their feelings kind of because like you said, they when they grew up, they have those little planets spinning above the crib, and I think we actually had one with dinosaurs on it, and then my kids still have dinosaur pajamas and stuff. And I loved dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: And I watched these.
Speaker 4: Space movies and I was always like, that'd be so crazy, like doing a spacewalk, And now I'm just like, that's so dumb, Like I can't That's why I can't watch it anymore, because it's just like, that's it's not realistic.
Speaker 3: And that is something that we have to face as parents, right, because I remember in whatever, I think it was, nineteen seventy seven, so excited going in the movie theater and seeing the very first Star Wars and then you know, we got the action figures and the X wing fighters and we because we didn't have internet, we didn't have video games. We maybe had Pong or Atari twenty six hundred, but that kept our it just for ten minutes. So you live, that's what you did. You rode your bike and you imagine, right, you Gi Joe or whatever it was, and you pretended you were an outer space. You were a hero, right, blowing up the whatever that big ball was. I forget what it's called the death Star, right, And and you know, it seems innocent from a parent's point of view. But when you grow up and realize the earth this flat and space doesn't exist, you understand that it's not just entertainment, it's propaganda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they are so good at the propaganda because I feel like with kids. I know kids that are in like third fourth grade and they don't know how to ride a bike because they're never outside. They're inside. They are on electronics all the time. And I told my son to day, like that video you're watching is so weird. Like the stuff kids watch now is not even what I watched when I was kids. Like, I feel like the stuff they put in programs for the kids to watch as it's not good either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even, but I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to take away all their right everything that's fun, you know exactly.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a tough world to navigate, right, But at the end of the day, truth must prevail. And that's why I'm glad that you're out here promoting once Upon a seven eighty five podcast and once again tell us a little bit about it where to find it, which again I'll have the link in the show notes, but do a little self promotion for a moment.
Speaker 4: It is once Upon A seven, eight to five, pretty much all the episodes that I have before. I think my season finale for my first podcast is I actually worked at a place in Heston, Kansas and it was a lawnmower plant. I don't know, it was on the national news. Some guy came in with an assault rifle and a pistol and just started opening fire on everybody.
Speaker 1: And I was at work that day.
Speaker 4: And so that's my season one finale, the craziest day I ever had working at Excel Industries. And after that's when all of it's I start with like Flatter at the Firmament, the Antarctic Treaty, Richard byrd in the ice Wall, I do Antarctica deep dives, and then high Jump, paper Clip, NASA and how they started with like their occult origins and Fishbowl the mission hoax, and then have you ever heard of the stole Kansas and how it's supposed to be one of the seven gateways to Hell?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think I have.
Speaker 1: Is that stu h L stu L. Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so what's was like a little town over by Lawrence, Kansas.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's where UK is. Why is the what's the theory why that's a gateway to Hell.
Speaker 4: It was from back in like the I think it got big in the seventies and eighties. They people just started There was like a news article that came out in Kansas City that said that it was one of the seven gateways to Hell and one of the two places where the devil chose to show himself on Halloween. And it was like Halloween and some like desert over in some other country.
Speaker 1: But there's supposed to be this church that was there, and.
Speaker 4: Something happened and like the church had like a fire, and people would say that if it was raining there, you could go in the church and there wouldn't be any water on the floor, and that on Halloween.
Speaker 1: You would see like a staircase.
Speaker 4: Going down and you would go down and that would be like the door to Hell. And it got so big that they had to start having the police come on Halloween because there'd be so many people at the Stole graveyard waiting until midnight for the devil'll come. And this one time they made everybody leave at eleven thirty, and it's like, if the devil wasn't coming, why'd you make them leave?
Speaker 1: Just weird stuff happened like that.
Speaker 4: And I think they're like unincorporated, so like if you have out of plate tags, the police will ask you to eat the town because they don't want like tourists and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are an unincorporated community in Douglas County, Tech, Kansas. Sorry. And it says the cemetery in Stull is most known for a portal to Hell that the devil allegedly comes twice a year. That's interesting. I'll have to do a little research into that. Yeah, it looks like it just came to popularity. But they mentioned something that it's also based on the Apocrypha, which is something that I need to find that link.
Speaker 1: I didn't even read about the Apocrypha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it mentions it in there. But again, this is all news, So I'm gonna have to take some time this week and let's see what I can find.
Speaker 4: Because I thought they said that this was debunked, but this was also on Google. But I remember hearing that like the Pope wouldn't fly over Kansas because it was on holy ground. The Beatles wouldn't fly over Kansas it was.
Speaker 1: On holy ground.
Speaker 3: And yeah, well you know Plum Research Center which unleashed the lime disease, they shut down and they moved to your neck of the woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I learned that from your podcast, and I was like, no, way, that's where they did all the animal testing and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Is that it fort Riley?
Speaker 3: No, it is in.
Speaker 1: Manhattan, Okay, Yeah, Manhattan.
Speaker 4: And that's pretty crazy because I'm pretty sure I have a cousin that's a math professor at the Manhattan College.
Speaker 3: That's where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty wild, right, Kansas State, yep.
Speaker 3: And so Homeland Security selected Kansas as the National Bio and Agro Defense Lab, and yeah, they just moved officially. They completed the move I think earlier this year or the end of last year.
Speaker 4: And I feel like that's kind of sketchy and scary. I think, in my opinion, I don't want that here. And most of the people I know, when I ask them, they have no clue what it is or even why it matters.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, yeah, the only good thing about it was it was on an island off the east coast. Now they have it in the middle of the of the country, so you know, if the next thing comes, you know, it could come out of the middle of the country. Laylow in your small land area there I can call you. Yeah, well, we're we're about out of time. This has been a great conversation. I've learned a lot and I'm looking forward to listen to more of your podcasts and I hope the listeners subscribe as well and check you out. I'll give you a few minutes for any final words you might have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if if anybody wants following me on TikTok, my TikTok's Georgie like g E O R G e E George with an extra E three point fifty and I go live and if people want to come on and talk conspiracies, we can do that. It just can't get too crazy or they'll shut my account down again.
Speaker 1: And yeah, check out my podcast.
Speaker 4: Once upon a seven eighty five if anybody wants to come on the podcast. I just recorded an episode with a guy from TikTok yesterday for like three hours and it's fun.
Speaker 3: Who did you have as a guest? Yes, yeah, from TikTok.
Speaker 4: Well, I it doesn't tell I I met him from a He was some random guy that came on my podcast. He's from Arizona.
Speaker 1: And we just.
Speaker 4: Like we came instantly, like started hitting it off and he's really cool and I just met him last week.
Speaker 1: His name's Ryan.
Speaker 3: That's pretty You have over five thousand followers. That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's I had only like four hundred a month ago, and I started in. I had to get a thousand to go five, and then once that happened, it just kind of blew up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's like you toobe, you have to have a thousand followers before you can go live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gotcha.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, congratulations and keep up the good work spreading the truth. And I'll have the TikTok email address and podcast. All those links will be in the show notes. You can either look again on the show notes on whatever podcast you listen to, or you can go to the flat Earthfiles dot com and the blog post for this particular episode will have all that information on there as well. Jordan, thanks so much for being a guest. It's been a really great conversation. I learned a lot. Thanks so much for your time, my friend. Thank you sir, all right, and thanks to the listeners for continuing to support the Flat Earth Files. I hope everybody has a great month. We're in December now. By the time you hear this. Everybody have a wonderful December. God bless you. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet it, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 6: I know it's baby stry gone. I know you've had spain. I'm not feeling tired.
Speaker 1: Held all the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same.
Speaker 6: That's all the way to go from you.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 5: You've lost your way.
Speaker 7: Don't give it. No, don't give it. And never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's got a plaid. Why it's away.
Speaker 8: Time got up? Let me come? Why wait, God up.
Speaker 9: Mcle I can see the street beside you. Childs are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing.
Speaker 1: You are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a bad bound.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loos home. Don't they go on the primes me ain't Dounion's god up letting Wat's a way down the god of Merica. Don't give up, No, don't give in. You never love home, don't let go on the promise, it ain't don like it's worth living?
Speaker 8: What's a way down? The God of Baby Court? Why a play down? The God Tavy Cold? Oh yeah, what's a play down? The God of baby colt Oh yeah, got TV coll Oh, don't give up?
Speaker 1: No, don't give in?
Speaker 8: Never do they go.
Speaker 1: On the primise? I mean and thes got a.
Speaker 5: Play watch the god of if it comes, and don't give up? No dog give.
Speaker 4: Never this hold, don't let.
Speaker 8: Go of the times, get ain't done?
Speaker 6: Love is worth living?
Speaker 5: Wats the god of every coors Ah, the god of needs cos WHA's done? The God of any coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'am,