Speaker 1: Time get you carry You've gone home too, because it was you and they foundered. Please don't say nothing left of the woods. Thought of my baby, a bird.
Speaker 2: Of a feather.
Speaker 3: We had just stick together, and.
Speaker 4: I said, never like.
Speaker 5: A frozen better A Lord, I can change the weather, might not beforeever better.
Speaker 1: There's forever even better. Loud cried, I don't, guy, cried love the little bird with me.
Speaker 2: I was the day that I tell the day, tell the lad, I tell the day that.
Speaker 6: You see.
Speaker 1: Humm, hi you me.
Speaker 6: Huh you bo.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 5: You would be condemn pack, but you're so full of m Me's sated puck food, so you come QUI don't think study, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think God, I couldn't thought, not think both thy No, I'm saying, but.
Speaker 4: Say did you think that?
Speaker 7: And Our next senior for today is Brian Elmonza. His hometown is Bartosville. His future plans are attending college at Dallas Baptist University. His remember when was when Jeremiah Plantedwey Dewey flag on no Wada Field. His favorite teacher is Miss Hannaford. His advice to underclassman is enjoy every moment you have left of high school. It'll go by faster than you think. His favorite song is Straight and Narrow by Sam barb Barber. Other important facts about himself is he attends FBC Dewey and the sweetest person you'll ever know, you'll ever meet. But I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: I think Brian's great.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think he has his moments where he's nice.
Speaker 8: Yes, sometimes he's say too yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know.
Speaker 8: I just actually seen Brian in the office the other morning. I was walking in and he's sitting there in the chair and I was like, Brian, are you in trouble, And he says, he's just like laughing, and I look at him and his nose is crooked.
Speaker 7: I heard about that. I I whenever I heard about it, I was like, oh my god, there's no way, Like, there's no way. Something actually happened to him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was like pouring rain outside, but apparently they were in the gym and they were playing a football game, like Capture the Flag maybe, and then somebody like threw the ball from behind and elbowed Brian in the face, like fractured his nose. And I came in the office and he just thought it was the funniest thing ever, he said, sailor does anything look different?
Speaker 7: See now I see that from Brian. He's so clumsy and so just He's very gullible, yes, very gollible, But he's honestly a nice guy. I think he's pretty good to talk to. I would talked to him a lot.
Speaker 8: Actually, I talked to Brian quite a bit too.
Speaker 7: I know, I see you guys talking all the time. He's always talking to Miss Hanniford too.
Speaker 8: Yes, he loves miss Hanneford.
Speaker 7: Yes don't we all? We all love her.
Speaker 8: Yes, she's our favorite teacher. Okay. And the next song we're gonna play is good Lord Lorie by Turnpike, Troubadours.
Speaker 9: Lloyd let a cigarette and smiling ways to smoke out of the face well, a black hair, proud from the summer sun, green eyes, looked around the place, and she told me that she loved me. And I grind and grabbed me and said, I know, let's get from here, and now donning it for going.
Speaker 6: Let's go on and go.
Speaker 9: Well, Laurie said her family used to have a little money and it still I lif dude, but you, daddy, don't think I'm fit.
Speaker 10: To sit in the same room with you.
Speaker 9: And if I have a set butt in Servia County where your brother said it break my job. Here I stand with the dark haired daughter of Southwest So and I've been learning happen eve in the Fairy brig Eal.
Speaker 4: It's just a pow love for me.
Speaker 9: And I've been living with down and as it's got down in my phone, I guess.
Speaker 11: It's just another phase for being screed.
Speaker 9: And I've been learning how to lose a thing I never laid a hand on alone.
Speaker 3: Well, good Lord Laurie, I love you couldn't.
Speaker 4: Go more wrong.
Speaker 9: Well, good Lord Laurie, I love you couldn't go more wrong with the Queens Drye or bottles fo the bottle downtown bo boat. The Lord's got a buddy Weather double white trailer.
Speaker 4: They were shaking downdos and I.
Speaker 9: Had good intention instead I had too many other stupid I bolt. You better put a little money away your mouth.
Speaker 12: This boy, try to.
Speaker 4: Keep it closed. And I've been learning maut leaving and the food of brick and leave. It's just a part life beat me and I've been living well.
Speaker 9: Lone that's got down.
Speaker 4: In my phones.
Speaker 9: I guess it's just another face, and I been learning how to lose a thing I never laid a hand on.
Speaker 2: All in alone, We've got Lord Laurie alive.
Speaker 3: You could have gone more wrong?
Speaker 4: Well, good Lord, lay love. You could have gone more wrong?
Speaker 9: Well, Lord said, I wonder what we ever went through all this trouble for you ain't half of who I thought you was the same friend no more and her words cock clean to jump dark demn theay line.
Speaker 4: Well I've had all I can hand. Hope you're happy now, good night, Yes supposed rack guess buffler rid.
Speaker 11: Well, God, God, loyal love you cudding go morong.
Speaker 4: Welcod lod loyal love. You couldn't go more wrong?
Speaker 8: That was Turnpike ture but doors. We're gonna take a quick commercial break and we'll be back with more Dewey class days.
Speaker 13: On k Rag with Masio's mix and mat it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kicking Wings, loaded cheese Dippers, Fresh Chef Salad, and the delicious Brookie dessert page just seven ninety nine each when you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers and dessert mixing. Mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 14: Steam Summer Camp at Try County Tech is filling fast. Be sure to register your third to ninth graders soon. Steam Camp is a fun field week long day camp where students can explore their passions, learn new hobbies, and make new friends. Learn more and register at Try County Tech dot ETYU.
Speaker 15: Thanks for joining us for Dewey class days on Real Country karig one O four point zom. Last segment was brought to you by the folks at mas U's in Tri County Tech. We now beget another fifteen minute segment of music and entertainment courtesy of bartnet Ip and Arvest Bank Hi.
Speaker 16: This is Mark Daily, President and CEO of bartnett Ip. One of the most frustrating things in today's world is slow internet service. We all expect the best. With bartnet Ip, the best is what you have. Barnett Ip is a rural wireless internet provider serving northeastern Oklahoma. We provide reliable Internet access to businesses and residents not served by traditional cable DSL services for cell phone? Are you experiencing less than expected with your internet provider? Called bartnet ip today to get better internet service bartnet ip nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 17: Rvest is proven, committed and convenient.
Speaker 18: Hi.
Speaker 17: This is local bank President David Nickel. At ourves, we understand the importance of knowing our customer and providing exceptional service. Our sixty plus year commitment to the community is built on trust, helping you find financial solutions and offering quality services. We are dedicated to me in your niche stop by one of our many local branches and learn more about how Harvest can help you. Equal housing glennerd remember ft I see.
Speaker 15: This. Next song is one of my favorites is Beer Never Broke My Heart by the one and only Luke Combs.
Speaker 3: I've had a large my past, puss my line.
Speaker 19: A couple of beautiful girls tell me you good by trucks breakdown, don's run off my politicians lie?
Speaker 12: If find by the politics one hand kinds of things I can cown.
Speaker 10: No, there ain't much, man, they ain't even letting me.
Speaker 4: Damn long.
Speaker 12: Isco Bean never broke min lacking diner, raising football teams of tarn this boy apart, locking me, I dream it just don't on me, the barns and this guitar, a long mack.
Speaker 4: Casco Bean never bro my harm.
Speaker 20: She was a cheer, a loud of blue jean bead and barn and rising and drew the crazy red tail.
Speaker 4: That's where she lived down at a middy on the shore.
Speaker 12: The long mack Casco Bean never broke my heart, lacking diamond rais and football teams and torn this boy a park like ing me.
Speaker 4: I dream it just don't on me. The bards and this guitar and long cars. Cold Bean never broke my.
Speaker 7: To get things I can came on, but I got.
Speaker 21: Out a long hand.
Speaker 6: I'm just screaming.
Speaker 14: Down on the cold on.
Speaker 12: Its lone as Cold Bean never broke my lucking down and raising football teams and.
Speaker 2: Torn this part of parts lucking me.
Speaker 22: I dream it just down't on me, the parts in this guitar.
Speaker 12: A lone man CAUs Cold Bean never broke nor.
Speaker 10: He never broke Now, l Olo.
Speaker 23: My name is Elijah Quinnelius, and I'm Jake Simpson, and we are going to introduce the next two seniors. I have Izzy Lewis, and I have Brent Croucher.
Speaker 15: Izzy Lewis is from Bartlesville, Oklahoma. Her activities in high school is National Honor Society Student Council ff A, National Technical Honor Society, Hosts of Future Medical Professionals, and four h Her honors include a Patriotto Student of the Month, Dowey Student of the Month, OYE Academic, All State Scholar, six times State Champion Showman, two times State Champion Job Readiness, two times State Champion Animal Science skillthon. Future plans is to attend Oklahoma State University and major in animal science with the option of pre med and pre VET. Her favorite teacher and subject Miss Eastwood and pre ap Calculus. Her advice to underclassman is to try to actually learn something is not that bad. Her favorite song is Santuria by Sublime. Her other important facts is she raises goats, loves the fish, and bake, and to spend time with family and work on improving herself and run a business.
Speaker 23: All right, all right. Brent Croucher comes from Bartlesville. He is in Dewey's Big Red Pride Band. He is in the Honorable National Honor Society, National Technical Honors Society. He's Student of the Month two times, it's a technical Student of the Month, and his future plans are to attend OKW for his master's degree in business and then go complete his license for a AP mechanic.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm really proud of Izzy. We've been friends for I guess ever since I moved here to Dewey back in eighth grade. She's She's helped me go through a lot of things, and I'm really proud of the person she is and who she's going to become. One of my favorite memories of Izzy is when we were working on goats in the agbarn and her dough was not cooperating with her, and I just had the sudden urge to record it, and she all of a sudden just tripped and fell and hit her head on the back of a one of the halters, one of the good the goat stands, and I just died laughing, and she's like, what's what's so funny? What's so funny? She was so mad and that I showed her the video and she's like, that's hilarious. And the next day I got a quarter million views on TikTok of her falling and it was one of the greatest moments I could have ever recorded.
Speaker 23: Uh yeah, she's an amazing person. I don't really spend much time with her hang out with her, but she's really cool in Chill. I hang out with Brent Croucher all the time, or used to hang out with them all the time, doing D and D and all kinds of other stuff. We've hung out ever since middle school. And he's a really cool person. I can't talk. I can't stop talking about how cool or Chili is. How about you? You got any memories of him?
Speaker 24: Jake?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I have him in my third hour English class, and he's really insanely smart. He enjoys his job at Chick fil A, and I can see him really going really far in life.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, he's an amazing smart person. His advice to underclassmen is don't give up now, you'll regret it later. And his favorite song that he picked was Locking Us by Judas Priest. His important facts about himself was he's worked at Chick fil A for over three years now, he's an audio and light show designer, and he's been in band since the fifth grade.
Speaker 15: The next senior I have is Jaden sellers. He is from Dewey, Oklahoma. His future plans is to attend Oklahoma State University. His favorite memory is when Ella Jones fell over the railing at one of our pep rallies. His favorite teacher is Miss Hannaford and his favorite subject is history. His advice to underclassman is to just do your work and don't stress over it. His favorite song is how did You Love? By Shinedown.
Speaker 23: Jaden is a real cool person. I hang out with him all the time in the mornings. We talk all the time about anything and everything, and he's just an amazing person.
Speaker 15: My favorite memory of him is when he ate twenty cookies before our No Water game freshman year and he got sick from it, so he didn't get to play. But we won that game, and if you guys remember back in twenty twenty one, it was a blowout win against no WA and Jeremia high Smith decided to plant that flag in the center of No Water field. So that's something I'll never forget. It's a few seconds of fame on the news. I guess he could call it.
Speaker 23: It seems like multiple of our seniors would picked that day as their favorite memory because multiple people say that they really remember that moment and that seemed to really spike their know what is rivalry with us? All right? My next senior is Emily Burnett. Her hometown is Dewey, She is in the NHS, and she was a student of a month. Her future plans is a residential electrician and her favorite teacher is Miss Sway, which teaches art. Her advice to the underclassman is take take every opportunity you can, and that's just about it. Our next song is Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
Speaker 6: I want to go along o the only one and I have ever known.
Speaker 3: Don't know where it goes, but it's on the men.
Speaker 4: I walk along.
Speaker 25: I walk this empty street, on the boulevard up broken dreams, where the city sleeps in on the only one, and I walk along.
Speaker 4: I walk alone.
Speaker 26: I walk along, I walk along, I walk up My shadows. Only one that walks beside me, my shadow.
Speaker 4: All arles say, only be let's be him.
Speaker 11: Some sounds are where someone a fair well find me till then walk along, Shu.
Speaker 27: I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere.
Speaker 12: In my mind, on the border line of.
Speaker 27: The engine, where I walk along between two lines. What's up in Everything's all right? Check my bid ale sides.
Speaker 3: No, I'm still alive. And I walk alone.
Speaker 26: I walk alone, I walk along, I.
Speaker 4: Walk along, I walk up.
Speaker 11: I'm shota allayone watch.
Speaker 22: Me side me shall oh.
Speaker 3: Syllo state some sides. I wear someone a bell alfie walker hole, I walk a walk up.
Speaker 4: I walked this empty street.
Speaker 25: On the bouleva broken dreams, the city sleeps.
Speaker 12: And on the only wana walk.
Speaker 11: My Satados see walk space, say my shader, say aday, lastpay day.
Speaker 15: Some side were shot one well Friday, Welcome back.
Speaker 23: This is Jake Simpson and Elijah Quinelius.
Speaker 15: A little fact about us too is that we both work at the Boys and Girls Club of Dewey, and they're actually in the process of hiring summer help. If you are interested in being a big part of a child's life, I would suggest going to the Dewey Boys and Girls Club and apply there. I've been working there since December of twenty twenty three, when they didn't open the building until January. But I was working at the Bartlesville Club up until that point, and Elijah he just recently joined, maybe.
Speaker 23: When about three months ago.
Speaker 15: Is I would say This is probably one of the most rewarding things I've ever done, because not only am I experiencing this for a future career of mine in childcare, but I'm impacting the lives of children, and I believe it's something we should all know what to do.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, working here is an amazing part of my life. I cannot tell you how much working with these kids it's just made my life better. Actually, it's on top of making my life better, I am able to help them develop as a person and actually have some skills that they could use later on in life.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 15: They're only open Monday through Friday. Some holidays like Easter, not Easter, Good Friday, President's Day. They're open during those days. So if you're off from school, kids will come up over there around seven thirty in the morning and we have program until five thirty. But during school days they're open from three twenty five to six thirty pm. Parents and teachers, I highly recommend getting students over there to Boys and Girls Club. We're impacting each child one at a time, and we're just wanting them to have a greater future.
Speaker 23: All right, All right, now we're going to move on to our next song. Which is uh, take me to church by hoser.
Speaker 4: My love has got humor.
Speaker 28: She's a giggle letta funeral cause everybody's disapproval. Shoulder should her sooner if the heavens ever did speak, She's the last true mouth piece. Every Sunday's getting morveally Frish boys in each week.
Speaker 4: We were born sick.
Speaker 28: You heard them say, my church off.
Speaker 29: Is normal absent.
Speaker 28: She tells me worship in the bedroom. Only heaven I'll be sent to is when I'm alone with him.
Speaker 6: I was born sick.
Speaker 4: What I love it? And me YouTube be with a man.
Speaker 11: Man man, take me to church showers, backing dog and the shining your light. I'll tell you my sense and you can shop a midnight off me. Thats there, let me give your mind.
Speaker 4: Held me the church shower, chapaga dog and.
Speaker 11: The shine in your life. I'll tell you my silter and you can shop a mid night. I believe that lest the Good God let me.
Speaker 4: Give your back.
Speaker 12: So I'm a fager love.
Speaker 4: The good child.
Speaker 30: My love is so light. Keep the dogs on my side. See the man's a sandle and fight ring the hold sea. It's something shiny, something meaty for the main course.
Speaker 4: That's a fad look and how what you got in the stable.
Speaker 28: We've a lot of starting faithfu they.
Speaker 2: Looks changti the ex plenty. Let's just hope your work. Take me to church showers black a dog and the shine of your light, and I'll tell you my sin so you can shop in the night. Offer me Myles's death, the good God that they give you a bad Take me to church showers, black a dog and the standing your light. I'll tell you my sins so you can shop in the night. I'll for me my doublets dead to the God that to give you my life, no masters or king, when.
Speaker 31: No rich you begin. There is no sweeter in the shirt. Shit in the lads, so uh.
Speaker 4: Said shirt Holy then hum up? Please plea.
Speaker 2: Oo man, hey man, Take me to church shower, should like a dog and the shining your light.
Speaker 11: I'm telling my sins and you can shopping your night of for me in that instead the God let me give your mind. Take me the church shower, shallack.
Speaker 2: A dog and the shiners in your life. I'll take my sins and you can shopping good night for me in it.
Speaker 4: The good God let me give your back.
Speaker 15: That way is take me to charge by hoser. We are going to take a quick commercial break. We'll be back with more.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 32: This is Jill Cars with our Best Bank. Whether you're buying your first home, building your dream home, or improving upon an existing home.
Speaker 7: We've got you covered.
Speaker 32: Our best offers, variety of loan options and the expertise to help you find the right one.
Speaker 8: Were the perfect choice for your home loan?
Speaker 32: Stop by one of our local branches to speak with one of our friendly lenders MNLS number five sixty four one six seven Equal Housing lender loans subject.
Speaker 6: To credit approval.
Speaker 16: HI, this is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnett Ip, a wireless Internet provider. Our girl at bartnett Ip is to provide our customers with the best and affordable internet service. You are continuously upgrading towers and equipment to provide an even better, faster and interrupted service at reasonable rates. We are all tied together in an online world. For family, friends, or work. All are very important. Bartnett Ip located at the Northwest Corners Highway seventy five and Tuxedo bulbars nine one eight, three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Class Day with Seniors from Dewey High School on Real Country k Rig. We'd like to thank the folks from bartnet Ip and Rvest Bank from bringing from bringing you the last fifteen minute segment, we now continue with more of the best in music and memories on our class day courtesy of Masio's and Sunrise Donuts.
Speaker 13: With Masio's Mix and mas It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece, boneless Kick and Wings, loaded cheese dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers, and dessert mix and mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 14: Good Morning Alcohol when you rise and Shine, Sunrise Donuts is there for you with breakfast and Sunrise has a new breakfast item waiting for you. Get ready for a bacon or sausage, egg and cheese, croissant or biscuit. Sunrise Donuts is open from five thirty am.
Speaker 33: To eleven am seven days a week.
Speaker 14: So no matter what day you're craving a delicious doughnut or breakfast item, Sunrise Donuts is there for you at eleven eight North o Sage Avenue in Dewey.
Speaker 7: This is Mirage and this is Sailor. And I just want to say an honorable mention to Miss Hannaford, our sophomore teacher and currently our yearbook teacher.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had Miss Hanniford for sophomore English, and from whenever I first met her, I thought, honestly she was going to be a boy because her name is Carson and she was new, and I know she was pretty nervous, and at first I thought she was gonna be a little mean, But then I got to know her, and she's been my favorite teacher since I met her sophomore year and then junior year I joined yearbook and she was the teacher, and I have like so many memories with her. She's been like my little teacher best friend for like three years now, and our favorite nickname for her is Miss Hanni, and we just love her to death. My favorite memory with her is like whenever we go to decorate for prom and me and her are usually just like on the same task and we just laugh and we listen to music and we talk about the funniest things and we laugh at each other whenever we're messing something up. And I just love her.
Speaker 7: I would have to say the same. I love Miss Handiford, and I love how us juniors give her a nickname, Miss Hanni. It's the most funniest thing I would have to say whenever I first Like, whenever we first had her sophomore year, I thought she was gonna be the meanest teacher ever. Yeah, way, her resting face is just so scary. But what had me cracking up whenever I had her in class she we were the most quietest class ever, there's really anybody in there, and she was like, you guys are making me nervous. You're not talking. And that's what had me like open up more to her because she was just so funny. And knowing her over the years now and having her in yearbook, she's like the most funniest teacher you could like ever have. Yes, I'm so like, if you ever come to Dewey, Miss Hanniford is like the best teacher if she's still there. Yeah, she's amazing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she will always be somebody that you can talk to and turn to whenever you need advice. She always gives me the best advice. And I just remember like on the first day she came in and she was like, no phones, no talking. In the second day she was like, guys, why are you being so quiet? Because we were all just kind of scared of her. But then she became like all of our best friends, Like we all just loved her to death. And I couldn't ask for a better teacher. She's been my favorite forever.
Speaker 7: I just can't believe we're leaving. It's gonna be so sad. I know, we gotta leave Miss Hanniford.
Speaker 8: I know, And yeah, we don't want to leave Miss Hanfford anybody else.
Speaker 1: Coach clothes.
Speaker 8: I love coach clothes. Most people love coach clothes. He's been my favorite too, But definitely Miss Hanniford has really impacted my life.
Speaker 7: She's impacted a lot of lives. You literally, like Sayla was saying, you can talk to her about anything. It's like she's like a parent pretty much. She's like at school parent. It's just so easy to talk to her, and like she's so funny, no matter what. She can be so rude, but she can still be funny about it. It's so it's just so easy to talk to her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's pretty sassy too. She'll she'll try to be bossy, and but it's it's always like out of laughter, Like she's always just being funny about it, and.
Speaker 7: I don't know, it's just so funny.
Speaker 15: Whatever.
Speaker 7: She tries to be so serious and then it's just we all start cracking up laughing.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And also I have her as an advisory teacher too, and our advisory class have has been with her since freshman year, so I guess yeah, I had her since freshman year and we've just been super close since then. Recently, we started playing this game called Peanut Butter Peanut Butter and Jelly and Advisory, and she'll play with us and she gets very competitive, and it's really funny to watch her get like to get a rise out of her.
Speaker 7: It's so funny just watching her get all crazy about the game. I have to say whenever we play it in fourth hour too, it's just just hilarious. Yeah, And Coach Clothes back to that, mm, I think coach Clothes is the second favorite. Like teacher to everybody. He's he talks about history so well.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, he's like you would most of the time whenever you take like a history class, it's like a coach and like they don't really care much about it, like they're just yeah, they're just not worried about it too much.
Speaker 6: But coach clothes.
Speaker 8: He's always been really in depth and always teaches you everything you need to know. And he makes sure that like you feel like you were in you were there whenever it was happening, Like he gives it in full detail. He's visited all the places he shows us pictures of whenever he was there, and it was it was just always super great.
Speaker 7: I wish I could take him again. I feel like a lot of people want to. It's like I don't know. At first, I was terrified of him, but like I kind of wish I had him again because like it's just you learn, like you feel like you're in the moment, like it's so crazy, like I can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's very Yeah, everybody was pretty scared of him at first because he also says, if you like, one of my favorite memories I put was if you put your head down or you try to fall asleep. He says he has a head harness in his closet and he's gonna get it out and put it on you if you put your head down. And I always thought that was kind of funny.
Speaker 7: Hey, it actually made me keep my head up because I was kind of scared he was gonna pull it out. But till this day, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 8: So yeah, that's yeah. I was always pretty scared of that.
Speaker 7: A song break is too Sweet by Hoosier.
Speaker 1: Can't be shit.
Speaker 28: The club before, I say, baby, I can never turn. I do sleep to you telling me live to go to bed before the day lie. But then you wacome for the sunlight. You know you don't t pretend baby.
Speaker 4: No man, don't you just wanna.
Speaker 3: Talk as a lin It's nearly lacked.
Speaker 28: Both fire lost to me eggs. If you're doing the list day, I think it's great. But while in the sword, I think.
Speaker 4: Can't take Marvel is scary. I'm not coming back in my bed.
Speaker 3: You are too sweet for me.
Speaker 4: You are too sweet for me. Take my mom, skin.
Speaker 2: My mother back, can ide y'at chill sweet from me?
Speaker 4: Y'all just sweet?
Speaker 28: I can't know I ain't true in the grounds where I go I work, Lady, where I'm free from the phone and the job. It's time, but you are my noble stand forever bey. You treat your mother's the tapes game Thursday, I gotta tesday. I wish I could. They don't get me home.
Speaker 4: You know it, But it's a morning self design. Lady has a sweet.
Speaker 11: It is a great to consider it a bad baby awake until the day.
Speaker 4: I'd rather say.
Speaker 2: The joy seeing not coming in my head every You're too sweet for me, yet too sweet.
Speaker 4: Take my not coming.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 7: The two seniors that we are talking about today are Elijah Cornelius and Jacob Simpson. And to say they are in the room with us, so I might be just a little mean. I'm not really just kidding. But Elijah cornelius hometown is Dewey. His activities and clubs are acquiring art. His future plans are to work until RSU starts up. His remember when is a field trip to a basketball game at OKAC. His favorite teacher is Miss Swayme and the subject is art. It is His advice to underclassmen is stay ahead of deadlines. His favorite song is No One Knows by Queens of the Stone Age. Other important facts about him is he can play bass. He's an artist, a gamer, a poet, writer, and a youth development team lead which you've just heard that earlier.
Speaker 8: And Jake Simpson. His hometown is Dewey. His high school activities and clubs are FFA Student Council, National Honor Society, Football Bank First Student Board of Directors. His honors are served as chapter caplain chaplain. He's vice president and president inf He was the vice president in twenty twenty two. He's the president now in FFA. He's the class vice president, student body secretary in twenty twenty three and president in twenty twenty four, National Honor Society secretary in twenty twenty three, and he's the student of the Month every year, sophomore and Junior of the year.
Speaker 7: Of course, he wants you to know that, yes, of course.
Speaker 8: His future plans are He's been sworn into the Oklahoma Army National Guard on a six x two contract and will be serving as a fire control specialist in Field Artillery. To use his military benefits to go to Oklahoma State University to study agriculture education and participate in the ROTC to Commission as an officer. After twenty years in the military, he plans on being an AG teacher and an FFA advisor. His favorite memory is when Marissa punched him in the face in the AG shop, which he just told us that story, and it sounds like he made her just a little bit angry.
Speaker 34: I think.
Speaker 8: Yes, he threw a football at her head and whenever you get Marissa mad, there's just no turning back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, woman mad.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Then he tried to stick a bucket on her head and that was not a good idea. Then he got a fist to the face deserved. His favorite teacher and subject which he can't pick a favorite, but the true subject is American history and his elective is AG. His advice to underclassmen is, don't think about that when that person will come up to you and make your day a little better. Instead be that person for somebody else. His favorite song and who sings it is Brand New Man by Luke Comb's Feet, Brooks and Dumb. His other important facts about Jake are he has his own podcast called I Believe TV and GET. He has guests talk talkers like he has guest speakers, and they talk about agriculture, education, inspire others by sharing their experience. He got saved when he was eight years old and was baptized in August of twenty twenty three. He prays that his story can help others find their way.
Speaker 7: Another little thing about Jake is that whenever you talk to him, it's just like a whole conversation. No matter what you say, it's just you just keep going on for hours on hours. He can talk about anything, yes he can.
Speaker 8: He will always keep the conversation going. He's very interesting guy. He's really excited about the National Guard, which I am very proud of him for doing this. I know he's gonna be great. He's always been somebody that's been a leader to everybody. And I just love Jake. I remember whenever it was snowing outside and he'd walked school in his giant snowsuit and I had him an ag and he always kept me entertained. And I just love Jake.
Speaker 7: I think everybody does. And on the inside, everybody likes him just a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: See Eli. On the other hand, I think he's a pretty cool guy. I mean, I don't think a lot of people talk to him, but whatever you do, it's just the same thing as Jake. Yeah, he talked to him. You can have a normal conversation with him. It's just every day you can talk to him. I mean, I remember the first time I walked into art class, like my when was it junior or sophomore year or something like that. I had nowhere to sit and he was sitting all by himself, so I sat next to him. It was the coolest class ever. I mean, I had fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I've had Eli in class an advisory since freshman year, and he's always been very welcoming, is always talking to everybody.
Speaker 7: He doesn't make you feel left out, and it's pretty great. See now its advice to underclassmen about the deadlines. Oh yeah, I don't think he uses that hisself, but I can't say anything because I don't either. Yeah, it's I mean, he did just tell us that you didn't get to fill out the deadline or the application for oci T because he already missed the deadline. Yeah that's I mean, I feel that sometimes you just can't hit the deadline when you're supposed to.
Speaker 8: Yep, it gets a little scary. And we're gonna take a quick commercial break and we'll be back with more.
Speaker 13: With Masio's Mixing Mas. It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kicking Wings, loaded Cheese Dippers, Fresh Chef Salad and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven.
Speaker 10: Ninety nine each.
Speaker 13: When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers and dessert Mixing Mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only, order now at masios dot com.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Oklahoma. When you rise and shine, Sunrise Donuts is there for you with breakfast and Sunrise has a new breakfast I am waiting for you. Get ready for a bake in our sausage, egg and cheese croissant for biscuit. Sunrise Donuts is open from five thirty am to eleven am, seven days a week, So no matter what day you're craving a delicious donut or breakfast item, Sunrise Donuts is there for you at eleven eight North o Sage Avenue in Dewey.
Speaker 15: Truity Credit Union a better way to bank where members always come first. Experience the credit Union difference Today at truity cu dot.
Speaker 19: Org, locally owned and operated, we are real Country k rig Noana Bartlesville.
Speaker 15: We hope you're enjoying senior class days as Dewey High School. Thanks go out to the folks to Massieu's and Sunrise Donuts for bringing you the last fifteen minutes of entertainment. We now you'll welcome you to more Dewey class days courtesy of Barnett Ip and Oakwew.
Speaker 23: I'm Elijia Quinelius, I'm Jake Simpson, and our two seniors right now are Sammy.
Speaker 15: Geeding and Joseph Magnus.
Speaker 23: I'm gonna start off with Sammy. Her hometown is Dewey that her activities are She's a part of the National Honor Society as secretary and Trick County Tech as a first year Nursing Bridge student. Her honors are the National Honor Society and National Technical Honor Society. Her future plans are she plans to finish nursing the Nursing program at Tri County Tech and become an LPN. With that, she wants to go to r s U and work towards her BSN and become a forensic nurse.
Speaker 15: Joseph. His hometown is Dewey. His high school activity was football, track, and National Honor Society. His honors is Valedictorian and National Honor Society. Future plans is to go to Oklahoma State University to study wildlife ecology and management. His favorite memory is, of course, when Jeremiah high Smith planned a flag in the middle of No. WADA's football field our freshman year. I don't think any I could ever forget that. His favorite teacher is Coach Close and his favorite subject is US history. Advice to underclassman is turning your dang work. His own words favorite song is Inner Samman my Metallica. Now. I have a few stories with Joseph for those who don't know his Uh, he's missing a finger. I wouldn't say completely, but he has a little nugget on and he's pretty proud of it because every time we're like, dude, you're handwriting so bad, he's like, well, I'm kind of missing something right here, and he makes it. He's always cracking a joke about it.
Speaker 23: He can't help but bring it up.
Speaker 15: It like, to me, it's to make us not feel bad about it. Uh, Because if he's laughing about it. Then it gives us that right to laugh about it too. I have him and my preap calculus it's only us two in that class, and my physics class with me Ella Jones and I is he Lewis. He is probably one of the smartest people I know, if not, he could probably outsmart Albert Einstein if he was still alive. He got a thirty two on his ACT, which is insane at least in my eyes. And he's always, you know, teaching me a little bit about math because I'm not that good with math. Now I'll say I have a good grade in there, but at times it will make me feel dumb. But at times, uh, he's like actually caring to take the time to actually show me what I'm doing wrong and what I'm doing right.
Speaker 23: Oh Yeah, Joe Mag's a genius and I swear he's competitive enough he would probably surpass Einstein if he really got motivated.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and he's really proud of his time in football and track. You know, it's been a pleasure being here in Dewey with him for the last four years. He's a he's one of my good friends. I'm really sad at even behind here in Dewey when I move.
Speaker 23: Yeah, it kind of sucks having to leave behind her school, doesn't it.
Speaker 15: The next senior I have is Miragestrata. Her hometown is Dewey, Oklahoma. Her future plans is to either become a therapist or just study psychology. Her favorite memory is when we would yell in fifth hour about peanut, butter and jelly. I kind of need to know about that story because she's actually in the room with me. Her favorite teacher is Miss Hanniford. Her advice to underclassmen is keep your phone and headphones charge when you need them. Favorite song is Jahiro by Billie Eilish. I hope I said that right. Other important facts about her is she always has music, and no matter what, do I blame her, no, Because if it wasn't for music, I don't think anybody would survive with each other's sanity, Because if I didn't have music, I'd probably go nuts.
Speaker 23: Who can't go without just putting an earbudy and just listen to music all day? All right, my senior. My next senior is Kaylen Waller. Her hometown is Bowing. Her future plans is to go to Rogers State and hopefully go to tech later on. Her favorite memories whenever Ella fell at the PEP rally and ate it seems like that's a hot one today. Her favorite teacher is Coach close And who teaches government, and her advice to underclassmen is don't hold yourself back from doing what you want to do. You'll regret it later on. And her favorite song is Uptown Girl by Billy Joel.
Speaker 15: So something really funny that I didn't know until way later is that I believe it was the football homecoming. My FFA chapter was making a fundraiser out of our what was that flower carnations? I forgot what it was, but those big old ribbons with flowers on them, and she bought me one. And I didn't know who it was because it just as secret admirer and I thought it was, you know, something cute. It was nice. I wore it just out of the kindness in my heart. And later that day, because my cousin, she's a teacher here at Dewey Miss Koons, she's the cheer coach and out for one teacher, I gave it to her after the PEP rally and it wasn't until the homecoming dance that Caylen was like, hey, I got you that flower, and I thought that was the sweetest thing, because you know, not every day you see a girl give a guy flowers, and that kind of opened up my eyes a little bit.
Speaker 23: Hanging out with Kaylen. She was ecstatic the entire time that you were wearing that, And even though you didn't know, she was thrilled whenever she told you she was so happy.
Speaker 15: Well, I mean, if someone's gonna give me something to wear, I'm gonna wear it. That's just how I am.
Speaker 23: It makes sense.
Speaker 15: Onto our next commercial break, we'll be back with more.
Speaker 16: Living in the country has always posed challenges for Internet service.
Speaker 21: Hi.
Speaker 16: I'm Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnet IP. At bartnet IP, we have set out to make country living and Internet a success. We are continually upgrading and improving our equipment to provide secure, reliable, fast service to include more rural areas and more rural customers. They are our priority. We strive to provide superior service. When something happens due to weather or power adages, we're on site, working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Barnet Ip is serving Washington post Age Nowada and Rogers Counties. Called nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 35: I'm Jim Done, President of Oklahoma West City and the University. For decades, OKU has holistically developed students mind, body, and soul. We are able to continue our mission through your prayers and the support of this community. Together, Bartlesville and oak WU have a bright future. OAKLU is a national leader in Christian higher education and we're dedicated to influencing culture with the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. Discover more at OKWU dot EEDU tomorrow means you.
Speaker 36: Hi.
Speaker 16: This is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnet IP. One of the most frustrating things in today's world is slow internet service. We all expect the best. With bartnet ip, the best is what you have. Martnet Ip is a rural wireless internet provider serving northeastern Oklahoma. We provide reliable Internet access to businesses and residents not served by traditional cable DSL services for cell phone. Are you experiencing less than expected with your internet provider? Called bartnet Ip today to get better internet service bartnet Ip nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 8: Thanks for joining us for Judy Class Day. On real Country k rig. Last segment was brought to you by bartnett Ip in Oklahoma Wesleyan University. We now begin another fifteen minute segment of music and entertainment courtesy of Masio's in Oklahoma Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 35: I'm Jim Dunn, President of Oklahoma wesley And University. For decades, OKU has holistically developed students mind, body, and soul. We are able to continue our mission through your prayers in the support of this community. Together, Bartlesville and oak WU have a bright future. Oak WU is a national leader in Christian higher education and we're dedicated to influencing culture with the grace and truth of Jesus Christ. Discover more at OKWU dot edu. Tomorrow needs you.
Speaker 13: With Masio's Mix and Maz, It's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Jews from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kicking Wings, loaded cheese dippers, Fresh Chef Salad, and the delicious Brookie Desserts pages seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more kick and Wait, Salad, cheese, dippers and desserts, mixing mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today just seven ninety nine each at participating locations and for a limited time only order now at Masio's dot com.
Speaker 34: Okay Federal Credit Union is open to anyone that lives, works, are worships in Washington, Osage, or Nowada counties. Being a Bartlesville based credit union since nineteen fifty five, they know their members with competitive rates for cars, boats, r v's.
Speaker 3: And more.
Speaker 34: Okay Federal Credit Union will make your dreams a reality. Stop by it and join Okay Federal Credit Union today at thirty nine hundred Southeast Adams Road or visit the website at ok FCU dot org. Okay Federal Credit Union they want to be your credit union.
Speaker 7: And welcome back. I'm Mirage and the first person we're going to talk about is Keelan Ruble. She her hometown is Dewey. Her high school activities and clubs are volleyball and cheer. Her future plans are to attend to Oklahoma State University for accounting. Her remember when is she had to cheer in the rain with maybe a foot between us cheerleaders and the football players. Her favorite teacher is Miss Eastwood and she teaches math. Her advice to underclassmen is turn things in on time. Her favorite song is Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks. Other important facts about her is she's been cheering and playing volleyball since middle school.
Speaker 8: Okay, and this is Sailor Ford. The second senior we have is Lloyd Goad. His hometown is Dewey, Oklahoma. His high school club slash activities are yearbook football for four years, basketball one year, and his future plans are to start his own company and move to a big city or somewhere tropical. His favorite teachers are Miss Hannaford and Miss Stephanie in the Office. His advice to underclassmen are, don't be the class clown. No one will remember you after you graduate, do yourself a favorite and get your education. His favorite song is if You if I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys, and his favorite memory is playing his final game and Chandler and his final play being to blocking a punt a punt? Okay, blocking a punt.
Speaker 7: Now back to that. What was it the advice to underclassman?
Speaker 8: Huh, don't be a class clown, He says, hmmm, yeah, I think Lloyd's pretty funny.
Speaker 7: I think he is too. I think he's the class clown of the class.
Speaker 8: I think that's what he says, even if he doesn't come to school exactly and every and he said his education. Hmm, yeah, get your education, Lloyd.
Speaker 7: Lloyd know you, what do you talk about? You should be the one that's doing this. Your advice to underclassman is not applying to you right now.
Speaker 8: But we love Lloyd. I play Fortnite with Lloyd about every night. He cracks me up. He's always on my side, which I love. Everybody else is always against me, but Lloyd He's got my back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as he should, because I think I love Lloyd way. He's so funny. I just he's been like a brother to me because me and his sister our friend. So he's just like another brother.
Speaker 8: Yep. He comes to our yearbook class and he always keeps us entertained whenever he does show.
Speaker 7: Up, Yeah, and doesn't do his work.
Speaker 8: So yeah, we really need him to lock in on that work.
Speaker 7: Yes we do. We don't want him being stuff again.
Speaker 8: Okay. The next senior we have is Caylin Ford. Her hometown is Dewey. Her future plans are to go to Try County Tech and get her cosmetology license. Her favorite teacher and slash subject is Coach Close and he teaches American history and government. Her advice to underclassmen are trust in the Lord and be the light. Her favorite song is Novacane by Frank Ocean.
Speaker 7: That is a wonderful song. Yes, I that song and I have Fiona Smith. Her hometown is Dewey. Her honors are National Technology Honor Society. Her future plans are get her CDA and continue working with children and their development. Her favorite teacher is Ms. Tanner. Her advice to underclassmen is show up and do your work on time. And honestly, she's right about that. I mean, as long as you show up and do something, you're you're gonna pass.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna graduate. If you show up and turn your work in on time. Just put in a little bit of effort and you'll make it through.
Speaker 7: I mean that's all you're really gonna do. Yep, kaylen Ford, she's my cousin.
Speaker 8: We cheered together for a really long time. Love her. She did go online this year. I haven't seen her in a while, but I think she's doing great in her online and we'll see her at graduation practice. So we're getting real close.
Speaker 7: I remember whenever I first had a yearbook and Kaylen would just talk and talk and talk about drama that she has all the time. And honestly, I had my popcorn bucket and I was ready to munch.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she always kept us entertained with her drama at the time.
Speaker 7: It was so entertaining. Is another thing about Fiona. I think the memories I have with her is during our advisory class, which Miss Tanner is our advisory teacher. She always has something to say. It I will not say, but it is insane to hear sometimes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think she's really funny. And the next song we're gonna play is Pink Skies by Brack Zach Bryan.
Speaker 24: The kids are in town for a funeral, so pack the car and dry her eyes. I know they got plenty of young blood left in them and plenty nine on her pink skies. He taught them to enjoy.
Speaker 3: S.
Speaker 24: Clean the house, clear, the drawers on the floors stand tall like no one's ever been here before. They're all and don't you mention all the inshes that are straight on the doorframe. We all know you tiptoe up the four on back in away. If you could see him now, he'd be proud or anything.
Speaker 6: Days up your funeral.
Speaker 3: He's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I bet id've heard you come in.
Speaker 24: The kids are in town for a funeral, and the grass all smells the same as the day he broke your arms. Swim on that kid out on the river. You bailed him out, never said a thing about Jesus all the way he's living. If you could see him now, you be proud.
Speaker 6: Where you think the yup be your funeral.
Speaker 4: Was beautiful that God heard you come in. If you could see him now, you'd be proud where you think days yup being your funeral.
Speaker 1: It was beautiful that God heard me come in.
Speaker 24: The kids are in town for a funeral, So pack the car and dry your eyes. I know they got plenty young blood left him, and plenty nights under pink skies.
Speaker 6: You taught him to enjoy.
Speaker 7: And that was Pink Skies by Zach Bryan. Next song up is Purple Rain by Prince.
Speaker 6: I never call you Ben, I one want that day.
Speaker 4: Only want to see you.
Speaker 2: In rape her boo r burfores.
Speaker 4: B rap burro boring.
Speaker 12: Burn fool rap burn only want toying.
Speaker 3: In the.
Speaker 37: I don't want to be an We can't t Hololand to be some kind of friend friend.
Speaker 3: He.
Speaker 4: Bear, I can never steal you.
Speaker 2: Sus the same prinsion Burnbow rain By burn Ball rain burn the ray burn b Ray Brad.
Speaker 3: Want to.
Speaker 22: Cha, It's time we all reachell because the news that means used to you. You say you want to lead up, but you can't seem to make.
Speaker 6: Up your mind.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about.
Speaker 4: Close it me got you. S were alight, all right? You know what I'm saying about.
Speaker 8: That was purple rain by Prince. We're going to take a quick commercial break and we'll be back with more.
Speaker 13: With Masio's Mix and Mas, it's easy to get the things you love for the price you like. Choose from medium one topping pizzas, eight piece boneless Kick and Wings, loaded cheese dippers, Fresh Chef Salad, and the delicious Brookie Dessert page just seven ninety nine each. When you buy two or more pizza, Kick and Wings, Salad, cheese dippers, and dessert Mix and Mas your way to your favorite flavor combo today, just seven ninety nine each at participating location and for a limited time only, order now at Mazio's dot com.
Speaker 34: Okay Federal Credit Union is open to anyone that lives works are worships in Washington, Osage or Nowada counties. Been a Bartlesville based credit union since nineteen fifty five. They know their members with competitive rates for cars, boats, r v's and more. Okay Federal Credit Union will make your dreams a reality. It Stop by it and join Okay Federal Credit Union today at thirty nine hundred Southeast Adams Road or visital website at ok FCU dot org. Okay Federal Credit Union, they want to be your credit union.
Speaker 15: You're listening to Class Days with seniors from Dewey, Oklahoma High School on Real Country kri Ig one four point nine FM. We like to thank the folks that Mathews and Oklahoma Federal Credit Union from bringing you the last fifteen minute segment. We now continue with more of the best and music and memories on our class days. See a bartnet ip Hi.
Speaker 16: This is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnett ip, a wireless internet provider. Our girl up bartnet Ips to provide our customers with the best and affordable internet service. We are continuously upgrading towers and equipment to provide an even better, faster, interrupted service at reasonable rates. We are all tied together in an online world, whether for family, friends, or work, all are very important. Bartnett Ip located in the northwest Corners Highway seventy five and Texedo Bulevard nine one eight three three three two two.
Speaker 17: Zero eight.
Speaker 15: With our next song, we have Stay with Me by Sam Smith.
Speaker 38: I guess it's true. I'm not good at a one. It's them, but I still need love because I'm.
Speaker 1: Just a man.
Speaker 6: These nut's never seen to go to them.
Speaker 4: I don't want you to tell me who you hont me? Oh, won't you stand with me? Causu me? This sad love that's clear to city. But darling, stand with me?
Speaker 3: Why am I so much small?
Speaker 38: No, it's not a good look in some self control? Ded do I know is never word? But you can leave in me so it doesn't hurt. Oh won't you stop with me?
Speaker 4: Cause me this ain't no. It's good to see the darling say me.
Speaker 3: Won't you stay left me?
Speaker 4: Causual learn me.
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 1: That lord?
Speaker 2: That's to say the darden say.
Speaker 15: With me? That would stay with me? By Sam Smith. Up next is The Painter by Cody Johnson.
Speaker 20: She talks about the future like she's flipping through magazine finds the beauty and the.
Speaker 4: Throwing away and broken things.
Speaker 39: He's excited about all my crazy dreams got every sun said that she's ever seen in her eyes, seized him awake for a rainy day, stormy night, Sky's brider.
Speaker 3: Looking had it through her eyes.
Speaker 4: I don't remmember lie.
Speaker 19: Before she came into the picture, brought the beauty I was missing with her, showed me colors.
Speaker 4: I ain't never seen. She took chances with every wall I built. She saw Candas. Thank God every day.
Speaker 3: For how he made her.
Speaker 20: My life was black and white, but she's the pain. She reminds me that it ain't too each start again. Fine is good, but you need some bood every now and then. Out our little so long with thout he.
Speaker 18: Was tom.
Speaker 4: I'm going man her life.
Speaker 19: Before she came into the fissure, brought the beauty I was missing with her, showed me.
Speaker 16: In colors I ain't never seen.
Speaker 12: She told her.
Speaker 4: Chances with everyone I built. She saw Canders. I thank God every day for how he made her. My life was black and white, but she's the pain.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: Maber died before she came into the beach.
Speaker 4: Brought the beauty.
Speaker 1: I was missing with.
Speaker 39: Showed me colors I ain't ever seen.
Speaker 4: She two chances with everyone.
Speaker 2: Sees our cans. I thank God every day for how we made her.
Speaker 3: My life was black and white.
Speaker 4: But she's the pain. She's the pain.
Speaker 23: This is Jake Simpson and Elijah Quinelius.
Speaker 15: We have two more seniors for you. Who I have up next is Cooper Wooden. His hometown is dw Yoklahoma. His high school activities was football, basketball, and currently baseball. His future plans is to go straight into weld and workforce after graduation. His favorite memory is when he scored his first touchdown of the year for the football team our senior year. His favorite teacher is Miss Evans. Advice to underclassmen is keeper circle, Small people suck, Okay Blunt. His favorite song is use Me by Zach Topp. And other important facts is I love to hunt.
Speaker 23: And fish all right. The senior that I have is Jasmine Monday. Her hometown is Dewey, Her high school activities is volleyball, and her future plans is nursing school. Her favorite teacher is Miss Starts, who taught physical science, and her advice to underclassman is I'm not saying it's going to be easy. I'm saying it's going to be worth it. Her favorite song is we Are Who We Are by Kesha.
Speaker 15: Cooper he Is. He's a former student who came back this year. You know, just having him in class this year has been a real pleasure for me. He's really uh, he's really good and keeping his word. He's really deep in his faith, and I'm very proud of the guy he is. He's always trying to have a gospel conversation, he's always living up.
Speaker 23: For the Lord.
Speaker 15: I am super, super grateful to have met him this year. I just can't wait to see how far he'll go.
Speaker 23: I've known Cooper Cleveland fort Wood, Cooper Wood, my bad wrong person Brinston. I've known Cooper Wood for so long. He's a good guy, smart, super athletic. I can't stop talking good about him. I've known him since we were in elementary and he's just an awesome guy. I'm gonna move on to my next senior, which is Jaden Gray. His hometown is Dewey. His high school activities basketball, and his future plans is to go to work, go to work for welding. His remember when was whenever Dewey beat Nauata by two with zero point seven seconds left in the game. His favorite teacher was mister Epison, who teaches ag. His advice to underclassman is to pay pay attention, and his favorite song is I'm Color by Jimmy Johnson.
Speaker 15: In Color by Jamie Johnson is a good pick that I love.
Speaker 23: In Color, not in Color.
Speaker 37: I was one.
Speaker 23: I was thinking that was off.
Speaker 15: I knew what he was typing because I'm like Jamie Johnson. Everybody knows in Color. It's It's one of the songs that, once you get, reminisces about the last few years because you just want to relive it again. The next singere I have is Amelia venk Leave. Her hometown is Dewey, Oklahoma. Her future plans is to at Roger State University. Her favorite teacher is Miss Lewis, and her favorite song is Ambitions as a Writer by Tupac. Nice interesting choice. I am not much in a rap, but I think everybody else in this room with me can say that Tupac is a goat for rap. I'm not educated around that realm because I'm a country boy throw and through. But Amelia, she's uh, she's a sweetheart. You know she'll she'll come off as a little bit offensive, but if you like spend time with her and actually talk to her, she is She has a heart of gold. Her two brothers are twins and they're also in the FFA with me. She has made a good impact on their lives. And uh, I'm I'm really happy to have met her uh in Dewey, and I'm very excited where she'll go in the future.
Speaker 23: I don't really know her, and i haven't been able to hang around her much, but I've heard nothing but good things whenever people talk about her.
Speaker 15: And it was Jaden Gray funny. Back in twenty twenty three, between our sophomore and junior years, we h we were actually co workers working for the Dewey Public School System as custodians and maintenance workers. And every single day at eleven am, it was our lunchtime, and of course we'd go get our pizza back when Damien's Pizza was still open in Dewey, and I would say, hey, Jaden, what time is it. He's like, don't do it, Jake, don't do it, Jake, and I would yell, it's lunchtime. It's lunchtime, and I go crazy and he's like, oh lord even. That was probably one of my favorite summers, just hanging out with him all summer and being stupid. He would fall asleep all the time at work because we would be there at six am and get off around three. And he's a good guy. He has a good head on his shoulders, tall dude, and I'm really happy for him. He's a great person.
Speaker 23: Yeah, Jaden is a super reliable guy. Amazing. There was this one time where I got had just gotten done with work and I was riding my bike home. I had crashed or something, and here comes Jaden Gray riding along in his truck. He pops out talks with me. A little bit. After we get done talking, he offers me a ride home, and I swear if he wasn't there, I probably would have struggled to get that bike home or whatever. I mean, I probably would have figured it out. But he's just an awesome dude. I'm grateful that he was there to help me out.
Speaker 15: He is that kind of guy who will just be there whenever you need him. Our next song is It Will Rain by Bruna Mars.
Speaker 4: And feel wefull in.
Speaker 33: Leave some lofing down my dog, because it would take a whole.
Speaker 1: Lot of manderki sha.
Speaker 22: To realize what we used to have.
Speaker 3: You don't have it anymore.
Speaker 33: There's no rementioning back and save me.
Speaker 4: No matter how long my niece on.
Speaker 36: Oh, so keep a mine on the sacrifice, make it, keep you by my side, keep you from walking.
Speaker 2: Up the door, and sell me our side. If I use your day, tell me all this, guys, if I use.
Speaker 4: Your day there, just like.
Speaker 3: I was not doing the same you're walking with.
Speaker 11: Get it away, man, I'm not a fee don't love this change.
Speaker 1: If Daddy carry to look me.
Speaker 4: Oo, if I was less shoeses.
Speaker 3: Having the windows stay there.
Speaker 33: And there girls, my little.
Speaker 3: Girl walking with that trouble some guy.
Speaker 11: But that just the bad uself And I can't unders dad, but they're folly, the rash bitch change.
Speaker 4: They're bad.
Speaker 3: Yet, but your last I try.
Speaker 33: I I think of this bok pieces to me that don't make your bye.
Speaker 4: And tell me us.
Speaker 2: If I use your day, they'll be as pass if I lose your day.
Speaker 4: Bath and just like.
Speaker 11: I'll do the same. You're walk away and say it away. Oh don't you say God, don't just say.
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 1: Put this brocas pieces turn.
Speaker 4: Out that'll make it still be as.
Speaker 11: If fats your baby bath and they'll be like, guys, if fats.
Speaker 2: Your bay bath and just like the club.
Speaker 3: Will do that said you welco away.
Speaker 2: And tall, it'll rain bad.
Speaker 15: We're going to take a short commercial break. We'll be back more with Dewey class days.
Speaker 16: Living in the country has always posed challenges for Internet service.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 16: I'm Mark Gaily, President and CEO of barnett IP. At bartnet IP, we have set out to make country living and Internet a success. We are continually upgrading and improving our equipment to provide secure, reliable, fast service to include more rural areas and more rural customers. They are our priority. We strive to provide superior service. When something happens due to weather or power adages, we're on site working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Bartnet IP is serving Washington, Osage, Nowada and Rogers Counties called nine one eight, three three three two two zero eight. Hi, this is Mark Gaily, President, CEO of bartnet IP. One of the most frustrating things in today's world is slow internet service. We all expect the best with bartnett IP. The best is what you have. Barnet Ip is a rural wireless internet provider serving in northeastern Oklahoma. We provide reliable Internet access to businesses and residents not served by traditional cable, DSL services or cell phones. Are you experiencing less than expected with your internet provider? Called bartnet ip today to get better internet service bartnet ip one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 8: We hope you're enjoying senior class day with Dewey High School. Thanks go out to the folks at bartna IP for bringing you the last fifteen minutes of entertainment. We welcome. We now welcome you to more Dewey Class Day courtesy of bartner IP. The next song we're gonna play is Die with a Smile by Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga. A.
Speaker 2: I just woke up from my dream.
Speaker 33: You in love have to say bad.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what it all means.
Speaker 4: Since I survived, I realized wherever you go, that's where five.
Speaker 33: Nobody's promised sur f.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna on your webbing man is the master Dog?
Speaker 1: Is the mast n if the walls.
Speaker 2: Of the Last to the show That's a was over and don tell my ears, I w a home?
Speaker 6: Did you just fell back.
Speaker 4: And the ball was being I want to the nish to.
Speaker 1: Oh lasting the worth of whiskeream. I don't even want to do the same anymore.
Speaker 4: You already know what you read me? Think one side and fall.
Speaker 33: Wherever you go.
Speaker 4: LA's fare our fall.
Speaker 33: Nobody's promised to ma.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna love you every night like it's the last night, like it's the last night. That's the best thing. I'm gonna be next to show.
Speaker 11: That's the body I was cold.
Speaker 4: And time time on back was no.
Speaker 36: I just going back.
Speaker 4: And side.
Speaker 2: Far and don't bad. I'm gonna be next to you.
Speaker 1: Mad night, Yes to.
Speaker 3: Rys today if the fall was sad.
Speaker 40: Day, I wanna big ask to you, if the body was so down down on up?
Speaker 2: So how about a home? Would you just wanna law? And were the fast.
Speaker 1: Executa benext to.
Speaker 7: To hey, guys, it's Mirage and Saylor. The senior I have is Ava Bowman. Her hometown is Bartowsville. Her high school activities is volleyball. Her honors are Honor Society of High School Scholars, Honor Society, National Honor Society of Leadership and Success, Her future plans are to go to n s U for the bachelor's degree in molecule and sell ler biology, then get a get her doctorate so she can become an to mistress something like that. Finding out her memory was. Finding out that Coach Harris was going to be coaching volleyball only made her more excited for the season. She said, she knows she's not the best, but her coaching definitely made her better. Her favorite teacher is Coach Haris, which teaches athletics and Rubyl for geometry. Her advice to underclassman is get your work done when you get it. If you keep pushing it back, you won't do it later. Her favorite song is Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. Other important facts about her is her favorite color is green. Her favorite people are her little sisters, and her bestie is Jalen.
Speaker 8: The next scenior I have is Reagan Good. Her hometown is Dewey, and her high school activities are medical internship and biomedical program. Her honors are National Honor Society and Technical National Honor Societ, and her future plans are to become an anesthesiologist.
Speaker 3: Persent.
Speaker 7: Okay, the next person I have is Jaden Henderson. Her hometown is Dewey. Her high school activities are cheerleading. She's been a captain for two years. Her honors are National Honor Society, National Technical Honor Society. Her future plan is to attend Tri County Tech to receive an LPN and then go to a Bridge RN program. Her remember when was when she had to take Coach closes class as a senior. Her favorite teacher is Coach Rich and missus Coons in Science is her favorite subject. Her advice to underclassmen is try your hardest and try to get all of your classes done the first two years so your upper classmen years are easy. Her favorite song is Moment for Life by Nicki Minaj. Other important facts about her is she has a burnt heart.
Speaker 8: The next person I have is Aiden Jackson. Her hometown is Dewey. Her honors are National Technical Honor Society. Her future plans are FINISHINGPN classes, then a continued education at OU Health and Science to get a BSN to become a PICU nurse. Her favorite memory is the Dewey Flat getting planeted on Nowata's field. Her favorite teacher is Terra Baby at TCT Nursing.
Speaker 7: The next person I have is Abby Groves. Her hometown is Dewey. Her high school activities are bandon Choir. Her honors are Student of the Month, maths English in Choir. Her future plans are go to Coffeeville Community College. Her favorite teacher is Miss Stow, which teaches English. Her advice to upperclassmen keep your head up. Her favorite song is Beautiful Mistakes by Maroon five. Her other important facts about herself she is nice and sweet to others.
Speaker 8: The next person I have is Hayden Taylor. His hometown is Bartlesville. His high school activities are He's ran track freshman year freshman year and played football at Bartlesville up until junior year, and he transferred to Dewey. His future plans are to attend OSU T in Oak Mulgi. His favorite memory is when we were playing when we were playing Sperry and football and forced to fumble in whenever he watched Evan pick up the ball and run. His favorite subject is football and his advice to underclassmen are don't take it for granted. His favorite song is Firework by Katy Perry, and another fact about him is he loves to fish.
Speaker 7: The last person I have is Lily Hayes. Her hometown is SKAYATUK. Her clubs that she's in is marching band and jazz band. Her future plans are major in music at Coffeeville Community College. He remember when was when the band went to State. Her favorite teacher is Coach Close, who teaches American history. Advice to underclassmen is if you can take concurrent classes over the summer, do it. Her favorite song is Purple Rain by Prince.
Speaker 8: The next person I have is Leanna Campbell. Her hometown is Dewey. Her future plans are to go to Estheticians School. Her favorite memory is whenever the whole grade of boys got suspended in seventh grade. Her favorite teacher and subject is Miss Swain, which is art class. Her favorite song is The Spins by Mac Miller.
Speaker 7: And the song that we will play now is Love on the Brain by Rihanna.
Speaker 1: And japan O. God, what you pull from me.
Speaker 18: And track to back You're pretty hard the paths to pay, Baby get dam it like color?
Speaker 33: You love enough for the car.
Speaker 18: So you can put me again and do me against who? Baby your gamn me like that?
Speaker 7: Don't you stop laughing me?
Speaker 1: Don't quit laughing me.
Speaker 33: Just stop laughing me.
Speaker 41: Oh babe, this vowels back just to get the os you Burston Bay.
Speaker 1: And hour off a mile.
Speaker 33: It's just to get it sick.
Speaker 4: On the prey.
Speaker 41: That's coming feel way. It beats me back and no fuckings me so quick.
Speaker 1: And I can't get in the on the prey.
Speaker 41: And the cap person Monday, no matter what.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 18: I'm no good with that count and I can getting there my belve on.
Speaker 4: Why then you can love me? Love me? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: You needed to lose me?
Speaker 4: Come me like that. I'm tead of me.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can say, what do I care to do it again?
Speaker 4: You're t.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 7: Don't you stop laughing me.
Speaker 1: Don't quit laughing me.
Speaker 33: Just stop laughing me.
Speaker 4: Who and they off?
Speaker 41: It's fine with my just to get over to you burns some day in power of for.
Speaker 4: Mouth, just to get it sick mind on the pray.
Speaker 41: Back got me feeling this way. It beat me black and po fucking me so quick. Docay can't part in my neck.
Speaker 1: Don't matter, but I don't.
Speaker 41: I'm no good for choing ncay.
Speaker 7: And that was love on the Brand by Rihanna. Now what everybody has been wondering about our game Peanut Butter and Jelly. Would you like to say some things that you enjoy about it.
Speaker 8: We've been playing peanut Butter and Jelly since the beginning of second semester Coach Allen and our personal financial literacy class. He taught us this game called Peanut Butter and Jelly. It's a card game, and ever since then we've just been like very competitive with the game. Like it's it really gets us going.
Speaker 7: I can't really like show you or tell you how it is played, but just try to imagine this. You all have four cards in your hand, you have four cards on the table, and you have to get what is it called four of a kind? Yeah, and you you're gonna have teammates with it, so and you're gonna make your own little sign with it, so like winking or something whenever you get that four of a kind. So you have like multiple people playing this game, and you're just really it's like heart racing because you're trying to figure out who has that four of a kind. And if you and your partner have four of a kind, then you do that sign and then you win and you say peanut butter. But if somebody on the other team like sees your sign and figures it out then they say jelly. So it's just really like heart racing. But it's like so much fun ever since we were showed it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is super fun. And I play with Mirage and Jocelyn and Me and Alira are on a team, and then Emeriti and Marissa are on a team. And from the beginning, whenever America, Ti and Marissa started playing, you can always tell their sign because they just kick each other under the table, which is really funny. But we can never figure out what Mirage and Jocelyn are doing. I swear they're just counting each other's cards, but she says that's not right. They said that they'll tell us on graduation day and nobody will figure it out yet. You're just gonna have to wait.
Speaker 7: It's going to be a while before you figure that out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we think all of you guys should try to play Peanut Butter and Jelly tonight because it's just great.
Speaker 7: It's a very fun game.
Speaker 8: Yep. And so we're going to go on a commercial break real quick and then we'll be back with more. Hi.
Speaker 16: This is Mark Gaily, President and CEO of bartnett Ip a wireless Internet provider. Our girl of bartnett Ip is to provide our customers with the best and affordable Internet service. You're continuously upgrading towers and equipment to provide an even better, faster, interrupted service at reasonable rates. We are all tied together in an online world, whether for family, friends or work, all are very important. Bartnett Ip located the northwest Corners Highway seventy five and Tuxedo Bullbard nine one eight three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 15: We hope Aeron Joe going senior class days at Dewey High School. Things go out to the folks at barnet Ip for bringing you the last fifteen minutes of entertainment. We now welcome you to more Dewey class days courtesy of barnet Ip.
Speaker 16: Living in the country has always posed challenges for Internet service.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 16: I'm Mark Gaily, President and CEO of barnett Ip. At bartnet Ip, we have set out to make country living and Internet a success. We are continually upgrading and improving our equipment to provide secure, reliable, fast service to include more rural areas and more rural customers. They are our priority. We strive to provide superior service. When something happens due to weather or power adages, we're on site, working as quickly as possible to get services restored. Barnet Ip is serving Washington Posts, Age, Nowada and Rogers Counties called nine one eight, three three three two two zero eight.
Speaker 15: Here's a banger for you. We got a symptom of being human by shine down.
Speaker 4: Me and miss no bember Rain beautiful and strange, always.
Speaker 12: So incline, cooling outside the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you will never on time.
Speaker 29: Sometimes I'm in a room where I.
Speaker 4: Don't belong and the house is on fire in the stone.
Speaker 2: Along and the walls are melt into how about here?
Speaker 29: I've never been the favorite thing I see it all till I got my invitation to the Lunatic Ball.
Speaker 3: And my friends are coming to how about here?
Speaker 4: Don't worry, It's all just a symptom of being here. Unpack all your baggage, hiding in ding a world. You hope it this' hears.
Speaker 2: This all seems so fine, million birdy times.
Speaker 4: I feel like pome.
Speaker 2: It's just another known.
Speaker 11: You've Ather's been slightly upward, kind of weird, upside.
Speaker 4: Down and not on here ride who Long's off?
Speaker 22: So it's gone here.
Speaker 12: Sometimes I'm in a room where I don't be long, and.
Speaker 3: The I says on Piermas done along and.
Speaker 4: The walls and mount into.
Speaker 29: Out out of here. I've never been the favorite, do I see it all? Till I got my invitation.
Speaker 3: To the Lunity Ball and my friends are coming to how they.
Speaker 4: Don't worry. It's all just a symptom a big human world.
Speaker 22: Just as.
Speaker 4: Passages all the ship.
Speaker 6: Just messages ship.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I'm in a room where I don't be a houses on, man, it's none lord and the loss, and.
Speaker 3: Know too how.
Speaker 2: I've never been the favorite. Do I scene until I got.
Speaker 4: The invitation to the Luty Ball?
Speaker 3: And my friends are coming to an.
Speaker 4: Aship, don't worry, it's just set them a being here man.
Speaker 15: One last song for you guys before we head out. It's the Lazy Song by Brenda Mars.
Speaker 36: Today, I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to lay in my pat.
Speaker 33: Don't feel like chicking up my phonees leave.
Speaker 4: A message at the song chrise.
Speaker 33: Today, I swear I'm.
Speaker 4: Not tubing anything.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna kick my.
Speaker 33: Feet up, then stare at the fan, turn the TV, y'all, throw my hand in my pants. Nobody is gonna tell me I can't.
Speaker 36: No, I'll be lounging on the couch, just chilling. Then my skoggie put to MTB so they could teach me how to dog.
Speaker 4: It's in my cast up. I'm the freaking man. Oh yes, I said it. I said it.
Speaker 33: Set it thatacket today.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like.
Speaker 4: You in anything.
Speaker 33: I just won't olay my bad.
Speaker 36: Don't feel like forging out my phone sleeve. A Messist after song just to Day.
Speaker 4: I swear I'm not tooing.
Speaker 21: Anything, nothing at all, nothing at all.
Speaker 42: Tomorb, I'll wake up do spen ninety k me to really nice girl, have some really nice.
Speaker 33: Sex, and she's gone to scream out, this.
Speaker 36: Is gray and I had this great Yet I might mess around to give a college degree.
Speaker 4: I bet my old man will be so proud of me.
Speaker 33: I'm sorry. You just have to wait. Oh yes, I said it.
Speaker 36: I'll set it, set it cockets today. I don't feel like tubing anything. I just won't o make in my back, don't feel like trigging out my phone. Steven Messis after song christ to Day. I swear I'm not toobing anything.
Speaker 3: No, ain't gonna comb my head.
Speaker 33: I ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 6: No no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 36: I'll just struck in my birthdace and then anything hangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 33: Oh Today I don't feel like tubing anything.
Speaker 1: I swallersay and my.
Speaker 36: Don't feel like kicking up my bone live in that sense that the song is.
Speaker 33: Today, I swear I'm not.
Speaker 21: Jobing anything, nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all.
Speaker 15: I have a few more seniors for you, and so does Elijah. This next senior is Jalen Roach. Her hometown is Dewey, Oklahoma. Her activities in high school where big brothers, big sisters. Her future plans is to go to college at Oklahoma Wesleyan and major in education and cheer for them. Her favorite memory is, of course, when Ella fell over the railing at the pep rally that I don't know why everybody's been saying that, but I guess that's her favorite memory of the class. Her favorite teacher and subject is Miss Handford and English. Advice to underclassmen is to always finish your work on time and remember to always have fun. Her favorite song is Half of My Hometown by Kelsey Balerini.
Speaker 23: All Right. The senior that I'm gonna read is Tommy Frenchman. His hometown is Dewey. His high school activities is the Special Olympics. His future plans after high school is going to be to work, and his favorite teacher is Missus White. And other important facts about him is he played baseball.
Speaker 15: A little bit about Jalen. I have her in my advisory class. I remember when I first moved here to Dewey back in February of twenty twenty one. She was a little bit mean to me, but as time went on, she eventually grew on me, and she's She's probably one of the kindest people you'll ever meet. She has a heart of gold, She has a good head on her shoulders. She really does care for kids with her big brother's big sisters. I see her in the hallway when I'm picking up the elementary school kids, and I can tell she really enjoys it, and I believe she's gonna try and be an elementary school teacher with her education degree.
Speaker 23: That's cool.
Speaker 15: My last senior that I have is one of my best friends, Cooper Cleveland. His hometown is Dewey, Oklahoma. His high school clubs and activities with National Honor Society and FFA for three years. He was the Dewey FFAY Vice president for two years before I was. His future plans is to enter into the IT workforce. Favorite teacher and subject is Miss Eastwood and her preap calculus class. His advice for underclassmen is don't waste time working for something you don't want. Favorite song is the Importance of being Idle by Oasis.
Speaker 23: Cooper's a cool guy. Ever since he was little. He's joked about taking over the world old or whatever, but no, on him. He's smart enough he possibly could.
Speaker 15: And what's what's even more funny is that he would have like these big old books about like for like Bill Gates and other pretty famous people on like just life in general and how be successful. But he takes everything so seriously, and I think that's what's going to get him to presidency one day. I hope that he runs for president because I can see that in him. But he he's really smart. He he's been interning for Trudy Federal Credit Uh no, what is it? Credit Union? Yeah, credit Union whenever Martinsville. His dad and his brother has worked there too, and uh he enjoys it there. He's been interned for uh conic of Phillips. I believe so. And uh, he's a very very successful person. I'm very proud of the person he is.
Speaker 23: Oh yeah, Whenever he's not hiding away at tech, he's he's dealing with the internship, being productive, you know.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 23: My next senior is is Sailor Ford. Her hometown is Bartlesville. Her future plans are to go to college and get her degree and then go to law school so that she can become a lawyer. Her memory was whenever her coach closed told them that if they put their heads down or fell asleep, that he would get the head hardness out of the closet and put it on him. Her favorite teacher is miss Hanneford. Her advice to underclassman is, if you're going to college, try to take as many concurrent classes you can in school and always be nice. Her favorite song is good Lord Lourie, and it's by Turnpike Turbators.
Speaker 15: Something about Sailor. Her boyfriend, Evan Propper, He was the first senior we actually talked about. I remember back in her sophomore year. We were in computer applications too, which is miss Morgia's class, and I remember she wouldn't shut up about him. This was before they were dating, and I thought it was the cutest thing because I'm like, when are they going to get together? They're always talking, they're always hanging out, and Sailor just had the fattest crush on him. And it was just that one day our sophomore year that it finally happened and all of us were rooting for them. I will never forget that. And you know, I remember it was basketball homecoming, and I don't know if you guys remember this. I have the the barbecue dad's outfit. She was making fun of me for that the entire day, but to my surprise, I won that specific day for our homecoming. So nice the same Or she She's a sweetheart. I will never forget classes with her, or sophomore year when we actually had classes together. She I can see her going far in life. She once was best for everybody that she is associated with, and I'm very proud of her. I'm very happy to be her friend, and I just can't wait to see how far she goes in life.
Speaker 23: All Right, I'm a finished saying the rest of what I had other important facts about Sailor is she loves watching new shows, tanning, hanging out with her friends, hanging out with her boyfriend, shopping, and going on vacations.
Speaker 15: That's valid.
Speaker 24: She's a.
Speaker 15: I can't believe our high school career is ending in less than a month. You know, the last four years here at Dewey. I never would have thought I'd even come here, considering I've been to Sand Springs and Ponka City and o Waso, you know, those six A schools, But Dewey, of all places,