Speaker 1: Welcome to reader Syndicate three point zero, the next evolution of look into counterculture that is Canaa. My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends. Throughout the seasons hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding science, string history and more. Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit. Welcome to the underground. We are the syndicate.
Speaker 2: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not remote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsaved consumption of regulated substances.
Speaker 3: We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some.
Speaker 2: People need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 3: Live with it.
Speaker 2: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your.
Speaker 1: Support, and I think we are Why is it not letting me connect my shit? Here we go? Okay, all of a sudden, I have no microphone, no nothing. What's going on? Oh? What's up everyone? Ah? That was weird. Still working out all the kinks with these newest softwares. I don't know, it's kind of crazy, but uh yeah. We were waiting for Screw but he couldn't get on from the area he's at. So it's gonna be a solo show tonight and a little bit. Farmer Dan's gonna pop in with me. Let me pull up something I don't want to forget, see because I have a cool ad read tonight from our buddies at Farmer Freeman, and if I don't have it.
Speaker 3: Pulled up, Cheers everybody, It's.
Speaker 1: Cheers from the pins. You get to hear from the back all right? Actually, yeah, yeah, you should be able to hear. Yeah, all right, So if you have questions, drop them in. I'm bringing up the Q and A from the discord to so that we can reach out and have some of these. But I can never find the Q and A thing anywhere. No, it's always missing. One second, give me a slower show just because, uh yeah, it's not going as plan. But sometimes it happens when we are a bunch of stoners. Yeah, uh what, let's see Q and A. There it is, enter now I could. I had to go tag it myself, okay. Anyways, so I wanted to start out the whole show with some I don't know. I don't know if i'd call it lebandy. Am I gone again? Or am I here? Oh? Because I have two of them opened, no wonder? All right, this is crazy night, Damn. I got to put this in the black somewhere so you can see these chats.
Speaker 3: A lot more to learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a whole different system. I'm glad I can see everyone in there. Let me go ahead and call out move bunch, check the bodyless stone roots grow time with that well Green Grippa d Rock Operation Annihilation Freddy Blogs. Thanks for their Yeah you know what you have?
Speaker 4: Guys, have no idea. I just went and gave myself a bohawk by myself blind in the back, so it could be real plugging back there. But shot, what else we've gotten here? Mister c Bobski cheers, dag strangers Sways, what's up?
Speaker 1: Brother? Uh? Uh yeah, We're gonna be doing a giveaway over on Rumble as well, But first I wanted to start here because this is great and I'm sure people on Rumble are gonna love this. But it's one of those things. It's like it's it's news, and uh it's important to know and let me see if it pops up. And for right now, I don't know where to move this so I can read it. Let's move it up here. Meet the cannabis industries Trump whisperer, because like this is off of Forbes. Who is the person? Oh mar al Lago face? We got mar al Lago face here we go. Let me go ahead and say, uh, disclaimer, this is satire, comedy allegedly, et cetera. On anything I say, it's all meant to be satire. Here it says grass is Greener. The laws are going to change True lives. True Leave CEO Kim Rivers says that the rescheduling of cannabis as less dangerous drug this has been decades in the making. Do you think this lovely mar al Lago face has been in the canyon industry cannabis industry for decades? First, I don't buy that. What was it connected? And alien labs work with True Leave. These are the kind of scumbags that work with this company, and basically they are the ones producing a good portion of America's cannabis also via proxies like that. Kim Rivers, CEO based True Leave, was instrumental in getting the President to issue an executive order to reschedule marijuana. Now she is trying to build her one point two billion dollar company into the Starbucks of weed, because we all know Starbucks is way more quality than anything, right. Kim Rivers left the White House after Trump signed an executive order directing US Attorney General Pam Bonner to reschedule marijuana as a less dangerous strug. Sitting at the desk at her hotel room in Washington, DC, she stared at the thick marker the President gifted her after signing the order. Oh my gosh, Rivers, the forty eight year old CEO and chairman of Florida based cannabis Giant, truely remembers saying to herself, I cannot believe that just happened. I know when you hire all those lobby yes, it makes it so hard to get stuff done, and you have billion dollar financiers. The last two years, Rivers, along with Boston financier Howard Kessler, and other business leaders and advocates, led a lobbying campaign. I hadn't gotten there to persuade Trump, a man who famously never smoked or had a drink, just a hell allegedly a hell of a lot of coke and speed, to reclassify marijuana from a Schedule one substance to the same category as heroin and LSD, to Schedule three alongside ketamine steroids, and tile it all with cody. Since nineteen seventy, when President Nixon launched the War on Drugs, marijuana has been banned under federal law. It's not an une deal. Once the process is completed, it will be the most significant drug reform in nearly sixty years. The President came to this decision on his own says Rivers. It true leaves Tallahassee headquarters, the penn President Trump gave Rivers along with red maga hat signed by him. I mean, I think these things are dropping in price as quick as it goes. Is sitting on a filing cabinet under a plastic cased extra to to or desk. He believes it's the best thing for the American people period. Of all CEOs running companies in the thirty billion dollar cannabis industry, River says, become the Trump whisperer. Many other execs have long boasted about their proximity to the President or their lobbying efforts, but it was Rivers who successfully represented the industry and debated the naysayers, including the in the closet Speaker of the House Mike Johnson in the Oval office, about why it's time for America to and it's war on bot start regulating, regulating it and studying its medical uses. A part of River's success is no doubt, because she's a well connected Floridian and a respected successful CEO. I mean, realistically, when you burrow your whole body into the cavernous, a whole of the backside of a man who wears diapers. It's very easy to stay in there. And uh yeah, I mean the face. We can't deny the mar al Lago face. She could be are what's her name, Levitt's mom like just looking at her, but yeah, and she really is into the being the Starbucks of cannabis. Now, all these people who keep pushing, whether from right, left, center, way left, way right, anybody who keeps pushing for this rescheduling, this is who you are pushing and helping. This is what you are pushing and helping. It's damaging, it's horrible and deplorable, but there it is. I'm sure there's tons of people aunt rumble who might disagree, but taken from people who have been doing this for a long time, you don't want to play with lobbyists, I mean, and not even allegedly. Cookies started with two federal informants, a woman and her husband. So true, leeve connected who supplied cookies, Alien Labs, who supplied many others. They've all tried working with Cookies, and oddly enough, her and Berner end up on the cover of Forbes. This is why lobbyings should be completely illegal. In my opinion, people don't know who is doing it, why they're doing it, why these policies are being changed, why they're being enacted, and for some reason people think that any administration in any government would want to help them. It's absolutely disgusting, you know, it's it's it's the downfall of the United States in my opinion. So I just thought that was an interesting article, definitely pertinent to all of what we're doing. There's a few other things. I know people are probably getting sick of hearing about this kind of stuff, but whether they like it or not, this is also true. And I've argued with endless muppets about this. UW that's the University of Washington. The UDBE explores cannabis use concerns health Link. The research survey asked doctors and healthcare clinicians in Washington about what adverse effects they're seeing among patients for reaching the for the weed. On four twenty, there's a recent study on cannabis used to consider. Since recreational marijuana became illegal in the state of Washington in twenty twelve, healthcare providers have been increasingly noticing adverse effects of the drug. According to a new study from the u University of Washington and I'm still currently dealing with this. So you hear me breathe a little bit more in this, you might hear me make weird noises. It's a part of It's just a part of the disease. Doctor Bia Carlini is a professor at UW's Medicine Psychiatry Department, where she directs the Cannabis Education and Research Program. We are basically trying to give a face to Washington State to what the consequences of having cannabis so much more available and so much stronger. It seems like we see it seems like some people will claim they are having way more fun, which is nobody's here to dispute, but we also want to see what is happening in terms of burden. She's referring to the burden on healthcare providers who are noticing some concerning the findings on healthcare consequences of cannabis use recently published in the Substance Use and Addiction Jeral, which found some eye opening results. In a survey of three hundred and eighty eight doctors and clinicians in Washington State, thirty five percent reported seeing patients about cannabis related problems at least two to three times a month. Seventy percent of clinicians reported treating cannabis patients who experienced severe vomiting now known as scromatings as it pertains specifically to cannabinoid hyperamesis syndrome, which is what they're referring to hear and nausea related to cannabis use. Seventy percent of three hundred and eighty eight doctors have seen it. Fifty three percent said they saw patients with psychoses and hallucinations linked cannabis, with many observing this as the most serious adverse effect. You know, I mean, I don't want to downplay that, because psychoses can come from cannabis. I've watched it happen. I mean, I've been hit with the doom many times, and some people might call it psychosis. It's just you learn to write out some of the more negative effects hopefully. You know interesting that these three things of seeing the most are exactly the things that weren't commonly seen before legalization ten years ago, and again calling it legalization as a fucking joke. Nobody was talking that much about terrible cycles of vomiting and nausea and pain. Washington recreational pot became legland in twenty twelve. Retail sales began in twenty fourteen. Since then, Carlini notes the risks associated with cannabis use are increasing to higher potency and frequency and use. Cannabis has changed so much from a plant that was used as a joint. You know, I have these very very powerful concentrates where you know, went to you know, seventy percent of the THHC. She hopes her research leads to more awareness, et cetera. A lot of people will downplay that again as oh, I don't even think I had that added to the stage proper, But a lot of people will think about that as propaganda. Unfortunately, I wish it was propaganda, but it does exist. If any of you have any questions on that, let me know. And there's another story on how I ran as effecting our cannabis. But I don't want to miss any questions. So where do we go? Has anybody thrown in any good questions that I haven't seen? And you look here, like I said, it's gonna be a slower show. I get tickers and everything. I don't even know where those things go. Anders there they are? There we go and then we'll have to move the chat room again because there's just nowhere to put it. Why can't they make it in black? There we go, Not one person is talking about what's being sprayed on the flat. It's because it's not a fucking issue. What it? Oh my god, you fucking people with your name and your spray Okay, So the problem is those things do not affect the CB one receptor. The CB one receptor is why no, nothing like onto statron uh in intraveniously don't work when you're When you have CHS, you vomit it until you die or until the THHD is out of your system. You cannot keep water down. You are puking every eight to ten minutes until you pass out. Yes, we know people spray lemon and garlic oil and all this stuff on there. We know that it's been studied. We consume lemon juice, we could consume garlics. But all this coincides with the invention of BHO much stronger concentrates, being much higher available rates. Two thousand and six, I believe was the first reports in Australia. That's about the time we started making BHO en mass. Yeah, and if sprays and molds were an issue, exactly Stone Root. If sprays and molds were an issue, anyone over forty would be dead. Think about all the paraquad It's not like nobody's putting thought into this stuff. Yeah, okay, so let's get into some breeding question. Do you think it could be mainly concentrates. I know from my own experience that I was using a ridiculous amount of concentrates. Nobody ever believed me when I tell them, but I have an attic spring. I used way too much. Anything abused cannabis. Anything has consequences. I did not know about CHS until I started having all these things happen. I thought it was diabetes and that was what was killing me. So I was trying to watch my sugar. And then finally during the worst, the seven day event that I had that truly almost killed me. And when I said it's not like, oh it was, I felt so bad. It was literally it was killing my kidneys because I couldn't keep water down. Yeah that's I can't know what I was saying, but yeah it was. It was the worst. That was seven days, and it was after smoking non stop concentrates. It was after a party we had and weed. But up up until then I was still fucking smoking concentrates NonStop to try to balance my anxiety. Like most of us have some kind of issue we're treating. Mine is used for anxiety, and I found that BHO worked better for anxiety than a lot of the flower, or it helped me tolerate the negative end of some flower that it would give me triggering anxiety. Because it's always a fine balance. Let's see a correlation to people feel more open to admitting cannabis use now that's more legal, so susceptible now No, No, because it's a reason why people think it's propaganda unless they consume concentrates do I do, personally think concentrates is going to be most people's trigger unless they're consuming at such a high level. And that's very expensive to do unless you have a really good source, or it's coming free or trade, you know what I mean, You're not going to be smoking that much. So it is what it is. I'm still living with it. I was smoking pretty hard the last three weeks, just on flour. I haven't dabbed in Let's see, I took thirteen months completely off cannabis to be sure, I thought that, and I had read in some papers that if you take long enough off, there's possibility your receptors could rebuild, replenish, and you could go back to smoking and dabbing, et cetera. Thirteen months later, after smoking not one fit, I went back to smoking, and it's usually about three weeks build up with even just flour Now, what I eventually learned was that you do kill neurons in your brain, you kill receptors in your brain. It can be permanent, which is a foreign of brain damage. The CB one receptor doesn't just deal with only cannabis, even though it's called the cannabinoid. Cannabinoids were found in the body post cannabis and named because we realized that that's how cannabis was passing through the CB one and CB two, and that was triggering the vomiting as far as as far as shrooms if it would balance it ag in, I don't know. I truly don't know. The one time I tried shrooms when I was working through CHS, it triggered the CHS, but that could have been because I was smoking still. I was smoking still, so I thought eating mushrooms might help, But it triggered the vomiting, and then it just didn't stop, and it was just more of a coincidence of time on that. You know what I mean. You ever tried microdosing to help? I tried microdosing for like a week, and because I couldn't feel it mentally, I didn't. It didn't stick with me, and I went to macrodosing after that for a while. But that was before the chs from using salts or synthetic furtile live reserves and organically grown cannabis is safe. Isn't the disease really old though? No, The disease was first noticed in two thousand and six, and whether you're growing organic grown cannabis, it still triggers. Like I'm not getting shit weed from shit people. I'm getting a lot of organic weed. I'm also getting bottle grown weed, but I also do get organic weed, and it doesn't make a difference anymore. Now flooding those receptors is affected. As far as what can trigger it, what started it, It's kind of like the Big Bang theory, right It's just a theory right now. But knowing how much I was dabbing and the correlation with the time this showed up, in Australia, being one of the early guys in SoCal to pioneer BHO in a very dangerous way. I don't want to say, I don't want to give the impression I was blasting, using fucking vac ovens and doing all that stuff. No, this was two thousand and six. This was the days of you using EVC pipe, big ass gloves on your hand, shooting but tange straight through a bunch of weed onto a like pan that you would use for pancakes. And that's about as much would get done. Back then, we didn't know what we were doing. We just knew that it would get you extremely high, and we figured, Okay, this PHO is extracting it and doing a good job phrasing it, breaking off the Yeah, it's terrible, And that's how it all started. I don't know that anything has really changed too much. I know people people have changed their methods. Yes, but when stuff like hops light and viroid is passing through to flour and passing through CRC machines that make these like dap ends and stuff like that, they're not removing everything. I mean, if they're not removing viroids, they're not removing everything. I actually get really really sick, or I don't get really really sick. I've heard of people getting very very sick from using just pens. It only pens. Thank you, man, I really appreciate it. If we're not trying to get to the bottom of shit here, if we're not trying to get to the truth here, then what are we doing. It's why I've had to make some very very hard fucking choices when it comes to co hosts. And if I feel like I'm putting out misinformation, even if it's not me saying it, if it's on my show, I feel equally responsible. So there's there is a lot of cleanup going on. There's going to be a lot of corrections coming up. Uh. I think some of you are going to be bummed. I'm bummed to have to do a lot of it, but it's Hey, that's fucking life, right, It's fucking life. So I want to do a quick read for Farmer Freeman. Let me bring up his website since they are our only sponsor, and the reason they are only sponsors because we don't go to random light companies that I haven't used, or nutrient companies that I haven't used. We don't you know what I mean. We don't reach out and say, hey, you want to work with us on trying to shield some stuff so we can make a buck. I want to work with people that I know my friends use, and that are reputable and that are selling stuff worthwhile for you all. And when I'm speaking about that, I'm speaking about Farmer Freemen. They have their plant DNA sex test kits. They have so much more. Let me bring up the all right, where's where's old pops classes? Now I can't get them on very well with this. All right, if you're popping seeds this spring, stop guessing and start testing. Bring up Farmer Freeman's. There we go. Yeah, Farmer Freeman's four twenty sells their biggest one yet lowest prices of the year on the easy xy plant DNA sex test kits, running ten straight days April seventeenth through the twenty seventh. Here's the deal. You clip a leaf tip seven days after germination, so a week, mail it in and their lab hits you back with DNA results with over ninety nine point nine five percent accuracy using real qPCR technology. No more wasting weeks on mails, no more finding out a flip you know what you're working with before you burn weeks on a plant that's not making the cut. If you're doing any kind of selection work, fino hunting or just running regular seeds, this is the move. They also run pathogen and viroid testing if you want to screen your garden while you're at it. Lowest prices of the year former Freeman dot Com don't sleep on it, and there we go. I had to get that in because, yeah, there are very few people that I trust for all this, and it's all available there having a great sell for twenty go check them out. Boom. So as usual, we are moving over to Rumble. As much as people hate migrating, I hope you all at least enjoy the show enough, even if this is kind of a weird episode, and I enjoy the show enough to migrate with us. I don't know, Big Tea. You might have to email them and ask if they if they ship worldwide, I'm not I'm not terribly sure. You know, when it comes to plant tissue going across the ocean, I'm not sure how that works. Yes, Rumble or Twitch, you can also do Twitch, but YouTube we keep having issues. We almost didn't even have this show this week because of issues, whether it's my intro, there's a whole lot of stuff going on on and they're trying to shake us all out. So that's why Rumble, that's why we're going over there. So I wanted to give everyone an opportunity. Thank you, Gody, thank you all of you guys who've already made the pass. And yeah, yeah, don't worry.
Speaker 3: You want to shout out the merch discount?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the merch discount.
Speaker 3: For twenty eighties? All of the good stuff?
Speaker 1: All of our shirts. Go check out our instagram you can see a good portion of them, or the fourth wall link in the description. So with that said, is the link up there for everyone to go to one or the other. You all got your Rumble links. No, they'll be available in the like I said in the description. So yeah, I want to talk about some more serious stuff and we cannot do that on YouTube. So apologies to our folks on YouTube. I like YouTube as far as being our audience there, how many people show up, et cetera. But it's been a cascade of hell behind the scenes in Stress and Twitch. Twitch is also awesome, but I haven't learned it myself. Rumble has also has places where you can just donate. You can just throw support it if you want to, which is rad YouTube took that away from us a long time ago for no reason. And on YouTube we're almost fifteen thousand followers. So if you're not following over there, subscribe. Feel free to subscribe. It might get wiped out anyways. With that said, I think let's give it a countdown ten nine, eight, seven six. Yes, the live's already happening on Rumble. It's been going the whole time three two one, and now I've got to figure out how to YouTube has dropped off. Okay, oh man, thanks Dank Stranger as the first time I see one come through. If you have any questions, you got priority right now. If anybody wants to question in their questions to get priority, of course, and I'll go into more detail if I can with any donations. Kind of wild to see because it's been so long since we were monetized, and again, this costs a lot of money to do to actually make the show, and a lot of people neither know nor respect it. Yeah, so let's get some questions in. There might be some of the discord too, so let me check those out. Have you guys considered starting some sort of signific kit cup, something more formal beyond the parties could look into sponsorship if that takes off. That was from Eric Pezzizy. I've thought about it. I've thought about it a lot. In fact, I helped arrange the very first Adam Duncupp with Mitch Shanasa helped write all the rules. How we're going to go about keeping people from voting on their own shit, how we were going to go about all that stuff, how to keep it a fair, free, you know thing. Well, what ended up happening was Mitch and Adam took it all over and they changed the name of it. I still went because I was, you know, invited, brought some stuff. But there was one guy smart enough to put his weed in a green jar because we didn't think anybody would be like an asshole enough two put their weed in a jar that would stand out so that when they saw it going around, they knew to vote for it. And that was Nikote. I don't know if you guys know, no NiCoT from Colorado, but he won with ghost O g buy an ass hair. Rob Carney brought the puck and for some reason that man could grow the puck like no one else, and that would have been the actual winner. I had they not voted on their own bud and pretended like, oh, we didn't even think about the green jar. What are you? Good thoughts on reasonable bean prices? In twenty twenty six, I saw someone charging forty two dollars a seed for untested rags. Wow, this isn't the era of untested rags going, thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Move.
Speaker 1: This isn't the era of where did it go? Did just here? It was gonna oh okay, I did do it all right? Yeah, this is the era of reg seeds not being forty two dollars, you know, I mean, like, that's craziness. This isn't that market anymore. Fem seeds, Dude, when it comes to those I've like CSI, for instance, the amount of times he has tried to reverse Z and got no seeds to sell. He's probably invested a good sixty grand into making those seeds and probably has less than that at charging five hundred a pack of what seeds were there? Credible? Thank you, thank you, And we're doing a giveaway over here tonight. Like I didn't want to just like, uh oh, there's there are right seed clothing on fourth Wall. There's actually a sections now with the very top menu and you can click on right at the top and then you can click on like the vintage designs at the top. I'm finally figuring fourth Wall out. You know. There was finally a way to to arrange that because it was getting chaotic, you know. So yeah, I'm really stoked on that. Spent all night doing that, and I appreciate you guys for coming over here. Like it's not easy. We've tried migrating people before and it's it's not easy to do. So every single one of you I'm remembering, and some of you have been with me from day one as way as you've been here forever. Yeah, like you know, and some of you who are in this in the Discord, you have a potential to use a much higher person on code and we don't really make any money when people use the Discord code. But like during four twenty, that's not the point. Being able to get you guys are merch as cheap as possible is the is the point of the four to twenty sail, Like if you know how these these shirt things work print on demand, someone else prints them, fulfills the orders does all that. They give you a percentage, and usually it's split fifty to fifty. If you give someone forty two percent off, it tells you exactly how much we are we are left with from each cell. But I want I'm so stoked that so many people went and use the code. That means so many more people are gonna be rocking the shirts, the mugs, the stickers, the beanies, the hats, all of it, all of it. What's up, gold Leaf? Everyone coming in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we got a comment or a question over at twitch, because I don't think we can see Twitch comments.
Speaker 1: See twitch comments, come here, go ahead and read it.
Speaker 3: It's a t J puff and stuff. What are your thoughts? Oh wait, is that the one you just answered? Never mind it is, sorry guys. Yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 1: They are coming through yeah, oh Twitch, Yeah, they come under Twitch. It's just a lot of the other ones coming through right now. Let's see any beans have you have saved that you are excited to look through. There was an old pack of strawberry cookies that I've saved that I want to look through, which was East Coast Sour Diesel Strawberry Crane crossed to forum reversed. It was made in twenty eleven. I don't know if those seeds are gonna pop, but you know, there was some really amazing stuff in there along with you know it, there's another one I wish I don't. I don't have any more seeds of this, the Strawberry Switchblade, but there are seeds out there of it. I see people using it in lines. There was a company I saw monkey showed me using it currently and he asked me, do you think that this is real? And I looked at it, and at first glance, I'm like, oh my god, yeah, it actually I think it might be real. Normally it's I could normally in a polyhybrid, it's hard to identify, but it actually looked like strawberry switchblade plants. So yeah, attributes of plants that may seem negative at first but turned out to be positive. Well, this goes back to the dude who came into the discord and said that he calls all runts or slow growing plants at seed pop because they are all diseased or yeah, no, he just said they all have a disease. I didn't know that this was a mindset. I found plenty of things in plants, this star, slow growing bubba rkle or both, slow growing plants that if cold. If someone used his logic at that time, they would that wouldn't exist. You know, there's a lot of stuff variegation. Some people can use it for tobacco mosaic, yeah, I mean those are the main ones. Hermaphroditism. I mean sometimes something will drop kim D perfect example, will drop balls, won't have any viable pollen, but people see the balls flip out and just wreck everything. Is it worth it? I think most of the world agrees kem D should have been kept. So, yeah, what's the most dank string you've ever encountered? Upon opening the bag and smelled across the street, I have to say, honestly, it was Afghany bull Rider. It was just a single pound that came down from Napa Valley, Napa Valley grown Afghany bull Rider circa thousand pen eleven pen. And I was walking down the street and with it in my backpack, and it was triple back sealed. And I was walking down Broadway in San Diego, in between Beach Seat around Broadway down to eighth and Broadway, and that's quite a walk and you get a good idea of how dank your weed is by how many heads flip. And there was not one head that didn't flip and look at me as I walked by them. So yeah, not all Afghany bull Rider I've come across with was like that. I'm not even sure if it was Afghany bull Rider, to be honest with you, whatever it was in that pack was skunky, skunky, skunky. Anything of your work, approximate knowledge of many things asked, Anything of your work that you think is dope flown under the radar, slept on pack or packs. The Blue resin Cush some of the highest tests we've ever got back on terpenes reliably, you know, like even the lowest was three percent mercine. Out of that run, the highest was like five point three percent just mercin, which means the terpenes were were in a level that is, you know, hitting records. Special stuff that's flown under the radar quite a bit. The Broken Native, which is the sole assassin number one O G Cush really old cut of O G Cush and it's a hybrid, but it is almost all og like in the way that it expresses and the way that it does everything. Both those flow under the radar trademark. Chad always does because the name maybe the price. Some of the stuff I put cheaper. If I have a lot of them, I'll make it cheaper because there's a lot of them. It's a lot of seeds and there's no reason to charge a bunch. I don't base my price on daintness. I base my price on demand and supply. That's economics, But yeah, maybe a bit basic. But how do you adjust your feeding once you flip the flower? Particularly nitrogen? Does your approach change for longer flowering plants? Yes, I would use nitrogen longer and a longer flowering plant. Nitrogen does help with some of the stackings. So yeah, it takes a lot longer for say a Hayes that runs sixteen weeks to get to the point of even beginning to flower. Once I start seeing flowers form, that's when I start turning down the nitrogen. What is your selection criteria for trying to lock in a single trade? How do you determine the trade is locked in? Can this be applied to all to link trades? Oh? Lord, that Pezzy It depends on the strain and how well I know it. There is no way for me to use selection criteria other than immediate visual scent criteria if I'm on my first run of something. But for example, let's say I I'm running a line I like, let's say it's strawberry switchway my selection criteria. There was resin production the double black doja know that we use the blood pheno or double red doja aka that we used had some of the nitrodrien curl that that some old blueberries tend to experience real bad. That was a trade I didn't really like, so I didn't choose plants that had that trait. What else was there? It's a good example, But yeah, scent and then of course at the end high how it affects me, Like you don't see me releasing Skunk one or Skunk one, like direct Skunk one crosses that are like just Skunk one. Closest I get is like a cheese hybrid because I don't like the high of Skunk one. Therefore I'm not working with it, and I know other people do. There's also tangy. I hate the taste that smell of tangy. I let very little Tangi or Calio run through unless it smells like sunkit stornge. So my selection criteria is a lot different than others. A lot of people like tangy and they know it sells on the market, so of course they're going to run. A lot of people like cookies and that doe smell that I equate with cardboard. I don't like. I'm not going to select towards it. I call it a triangle trait. It's not my favorite trait from triangle. I try to work away from that, whereas a lot of people work towards it. When were you into constant trates? What was your favorite consistencies? Pho or rosin Ever ran Ever a fan of Full Melt. I love Full Melt. I still love Full Melt. I like bubble hash. I like really fine bubble hash. I haven't tried any of the static tech. A lot of that came out after I had already had to quit. Yeah. I like some of the jelly hash, like the stuff that was like jelly. I've also tried, like Pho, I want to say it was propane extracts, Like I've tried all kinds of different stuff that I probably shouldn't have been. It was really wet, and I don't know what that means because I'm not a hash maker, like when I, for example, when I was in San Diego and blasting through PBC pipe into like pancake pans. That's not that's not it. I'm not a hashmaker. No real hashmaker would have done that. I was trying, but no, why is my merch so dope? We try, we try. I you know, I've been working on it for a long time, and I hope that what I like is what a lot of the people like. But it's not always gonna happen. But I'm stoked to some of it move much broken question Possibly males. I'm aware it's not super common flowering but them, but I imagine looking at anth clusters could help show female flower clusters, at least the silhouette of such. If so, how long should they be flowered to get a general idea or is it waste time? Males grow completely different than females. There's no use in trying to, oh say that, because like even with the blue bonnet, the purple striped stocks were in the males and females, And that's what I used to do the selection and the praying tops. They're very specific, always praying tops, reaching for this guy. Uh. Males. Sometimes one picks a pair a male and a female of the cross's outcome sometimes don't work in our favor. How many pairs should one have in case two females two males, three females two males, and where it's a string dependent it's more depth, but I'd like it a bit more in depth or even just different thought process involved in the decision. Okay, the only time I'm doing multiple males is when i'm doing open pollinations and I'm using as many males as possible and as many females as possible from the packs. I don't do any kind of breading with two different females at two different males in the same room, because then I won't know who passed what trait. I might know what female the seeds came out of, but I won't know which male passed the trade. And if I wanted to go back and rework that or keep that, know which male to keep, I'll be lost, you know. So I just really am hesitant with stuff like that. Some best practice would gran GREPA as some best practices for keeping a male long term repotting snipping twenty four hours low light, low light used T fives, be smart, even D eights. You want them growing slow, but you don't want them rootbound because when the root bound, they will most likely flower. And most people can fuse pre flowering males as auto flowering males when they don't realize how quickly they will reduce balls once their roots hit the bottom one seconds. All right, what gene pool from Stonia, Montana? What gene pool do you think has the greatest possibility of passing on something special? These days? Is there something special to be found that we haven't seen yet? I am positive there's tons we haven't seen yet, tons of directions people haven't worked. If you think about it, how long did it take someone to come out with a true breading blueberry line that is blueberry in every single seat you pop? You know like that that in itself just happened, you know, not just five years ago, but to me it's just happened. Yeah, So there are special things to be found in the gene pool that are either hard to repeat or not often seen. The old Columbia black that I talk about out which may have been a pallen contamination by Brazilian seed CoA still one of my favorite strains. It was so unique, and I don't think most people have seen it or will see it or will smell it. We'll smoke it, okay, move, let's chat about paying our dues as a member in this group or just in general tradition or just in traditional cannabis as well. I think it's important for the younger generations, like myself to be taught how it was like give and not ask for a return, helping our brothers and sisters in need. Maybe the steps younger folks can make following previous generations. I think the number one thing is humility, which is lacking for people who have been doing this for a long time. It's lacking for people who are new, It's lacking, you know what I mean, It's lacking for a lot of us. I mean, I find my ego popping up every now and then thinking I know something, and then you know, dudes like Seesi come and go clump, and then I'm like, oh, yeah, sh it, didn't even consider that. And then there's times where we're both learning from my mistakes even you know, like we can learn through some major mistakes and learn about breeding different steps. There's some good examples. Maybe next time he's on I'll talk about it with them. But yeah, it's it's it's all about making relationships in cannabis and trust. That's it. That is all it's about. That's all it's ever been about. We want to know that one you're not going to snitch on the team, you know, right like, you're not gonna use your position to be advantageous if you're end up in a bad position. Respect I mean giving props where it's due, even if the person is an asshole.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of stuff like that. It's all on how you approach people, the people that that stand out the most. For like in our groups, when someone enters the house and they don't fit in, everybody notices. Everybody notices. Okay, d Rock, can you explain the connection, if any, between Bubba cush and og kush. Yes, Bubba cush is an Oji cush hybrid. There was a plant named Bubba that was supposed to be a Northern Lights type. Yeah. Well, my can Illuminati shirt, my can Illuminati shirt. I already get me more play with the ladies. Will it just attract weed doors. It will definitely make your dick bigger, and you know you're gonna get some of each. But hey, it's winning. It's winning all this is winning, all right. How do you pick your mails when popping new packs depends on the strain. Usually, if it's a male, I'm going for something that's not a polyhybrid. I'm not too into the polyhybrids for a male. The skunky green weed was the most difficult to hide. A bud would stink up an entire bar, So I'd always hit the bands with bud. I bet they love that. I bet they love that. Everyone loves a tip in weed. I've done it plenty of myself. Any other questions come in? Have you ever worked with Maui Wowie in NL five pays? So there is no distinctive cut known as Maui Wowie. The original Maui Wai was bred by Eddie I Beadia. I don't want to say fast Eddy because people confuse him with the dead, grateful, dead guy. It's not the same guy. This guy was a part of Brotherhood of Eternal Love and he did all the breeding work that was ever done by them, and he was using Hopkins, Gherarans, lots of Mexicans and Colombians. Afghani's came to the island late, but most of the malay Wawi's I see are Afghani influenced, and he didn't mention any Afghani influence in his Maui wow So I don't know that the plant is still alive, the actual Maui wowie. And NL five hayes. There are so many different NL five hazes over there. When guys like ak Bean Brains came out and started pretending to have NL five hayes hybrids and stuff, yeah, it's just who knows. Now the gene polls polluted and too many people bought that shit, so a lot of people don't know. When he came out with this triangle cush NL five hayes TK NL five hayes, he was hitting me up begging for the triangle cut while he was selling those seeds. So eventually I asked him, why are you asking me for a cut you already have and that you're selling hybrids of and he said, oh, some other kid made those and I said, oh, yeah, whoop, we had the NL five hayes. He's like, I can't remember his name. Can't remember his name? Oh you can't remember his name, but you reproduced him and later on he gave credit to me and Gene. It's a clusterfuck. So guys like that is why we do the show. So people were better informed to ask things like that and not just assume NL five Hayes will be and what they are playing with. You know, some dipshit that used to be on the show would say that dog shit was an NL five Hayes. I doubt that there's a lot of skunk one in it, and it's very obvious. So yeah, he's you know, it just depends on who's telling you what. And if I'm not sure about something, I don't say it. I recommend people try like Mango Hayes from High and Lonesome or Wally Duck. It comes by old mister Nice packs and they were reproduced from that and that's very important. Is the rev doing better? Will he be on again? I know, be on again, but yes, slowly but surely. He had some surgery go on and some other stuff. But we keep in touch quite often, and when he's ready, he will be back. I love that man, and I think a lot of you guys do too, all right, yes, share the show. I don't know if they have life buttons on here. I assume they have like buttons. You're right at an hour, so if you have questions, to get them in and uh yeah, I might do a short show. Oh no, I said there was gonna be a giveaway. I don't know how to do the giveaway here. I wish it would let me cut and paste everyone in chat and add their names to a wheel.
Speaker 5: So let's see, I I'm going to be giving away.
Speaker 1: And also size matters. Size matters on this one fellas a Hanes extra large shirt and the irony in this is fucking hilarious. But it's kind of a cool shirt anyways, Pee Bud. And it's actually fuzzy on the shirt, which is the weirdest part. It is like fuzziness and death to the actual logo. And it has the old Elite Cannabis brand when they were still working with Pabud and Ken Dog and those guys. There's a kin Dog shirt around here somewhere. But the Pea Bud one's cooler. I mean, me and people Bud might do not get along at all, but I don't hate the dude he hates me, but I don't hate the dude. So if you're an extra large, raise your hand first, put up a hand. When's the next waffle? Ah? Man? I want I have extra seeds to do the waffle with, and I've been trying to track them down and they're somewhere around here in my messy room. But I also have some P ninety one s two s from Bitter Uh. Yeah, we have a lot of other stuff from Bitter too. I have stuff that I can add to the waffles. It's just I keep getting sick. Yeah, Dan, I'm sorry. Man. Yeah, the the Rumble Studio is a pitch. We'll have to teach you offhand. My puky stuff's happening a bunch tonight, so I'm probably gonna cut it short. Anyways. With that said, I want to see between would Grippa credible and zombie you three? Let's see, I have a number between one and forty in my head. I'm gonna type it out right now, and okay, So who ever gets closest U three put in or oh I'm sorry, Appy Hills two. Whoever gets closest put in your guests now one through forty U four people zombie Appy Hills Fredible would bring grippa closest without going over and it can sorry move, you can't be entered in this. You already said it won't fit you. Ooh and did we get everyone appy? Where's your guests waiting on you? Yeah? Yeah, Famara Dan's wants a pea bud shirt. Oh my god, that's ridiculous. I'm just hitting nentwer guys so you can see enter ye know how he does it? No clue. The dude in waffles is like a I think you need to get some of your esp tested. It's getting ridiculous apps. But yeah, you'll love this. You'll love this and now you're getting all skinny and hot. You will receive the extra large pea bud And I'm telling you it's like fuzzy weird right here is so cool. The stickers are actually fuzzy fuzzy. But yeah, bud and Elite Cannabis on the back, which is the more important part of the message. Elite mat Elee, mister bond Villain, their old company, their old company. We carry stuff on our site of theirs. I absolutely love them. Some of the best og cushion kim regular seed lines you will ever experience very hard to beat. They're in the store. Uh yeah, I don't know. We'll figure it out, Dan, It's uh, it's all new to us, dude. I barely got the fucking live feed up as it was because it was different than even than last week how rumble works. So hopefully, hopefully we can get this going right wearing nothing but the shirt by next week. That's right, appy, one hundred and twenty pounds down, man. So they put me on that monjarro shit, and like, I just wanted insulin, right, I just wanted insulin. And they're like, oh, you know, Monjarrow, you know it's a new thing, and blah blah blah blah blah. Dude, I don't know how people ah work. Like after taking that shot, there's a good two days where what day one throwing up all over the place or just non stop nausea. Day two, I feel like my body has pneumonia. Day three, I'm still run down, and I think I'm on day like five and I'm still just You're tough, dude, It's tough. I'm proud of you brother, doing it for your health and it's keeping you around for all of us because you're a loving dude. So yeah, I'm back to the insulin though, back to the insulin. No more pukin from that at least. Ah, But yeah, it made it hard to start wondering what was truth, like if it was at HS. Oh yeah, no, it is not a fun way. It is not a fun way. It doesn't speed you up. It just makes you feel. It made me feel there was definitely no appetite. But when my blood sugar was super low, I still didn't want to eat, and like I was having to like put stuff in me, like, but I wanted to throw it up, even little tiny SIPs of juice what have you. Yeah, I'm not even eating many carbs or anything. It's just been.
Speaker 6: I feel like you were really pale after that last shot even, yes, like a matter of like hours afterwards. I just looked at you and you just kind of looked pale and tired, like it it was something else, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah right there with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it was not fun. But thanks my friend. Thanks, Fred's met.
Speaker 3: Not everyone's experience, of course, hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not everyone's experience. I don't want to get like a lawsuit just happened to me. I'm I'm I'm not gonna take it anymore. So I'm just back bouncing back. Finally got a bunch of shipping out today that I needed to get done, which stuff like that is why I'm a one man show, and stuff like that, and the chs has been why the shipping times have been what they are. Hopefully this is we can speed stuff up from here on out. Hopefully.
Speaker 3: It's Uh, everybody's patience is so appreciated too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's been really really cool and patient. I mean, I do have two problems online. I do have two pop ups on the site saying how long things can potentially take. I just hate doing that. Move email it.
Speaker 3: To syndicate business at ProtonMail dot com.
Speaker 1: There you go, syndicate business at ProtonMail dot com. And that's how you update the address with us for the buy me a Coffee packs or any of that. For any of you don't know, we have our buy me a Coffee packs we send out roughly quarterly to try yearly, just so we can pack a bunch one envelope, not a ton of extra shipping. There you go, you know that's that, and yeah, there's awesome shit in it from all kinds of breeders that we roll with, and needless to say, I hope some of you join it. I hope some of you take advantage of it. A lot of these packs are you know, two fifty and above, so you're getting him for you know, sixty a month, and you let it build up for three to four months and it goes out. And yeah, when we lost our Patreon, a lot of people didn't know. When we lost our Patreon, Patreon kept all of the money for the people who paid for a year's worth of packages, and just like other situations, we decided that instead of making a big deal about it, we were going to spend the next I think it was not well, it was the next year, depending on when people signed up. Some people signed up that month. So for the next year we were going to be sending out packages of seeds from everyone for free to certain individuals who had paid for a year, just so that they didn't have to get screwed and try to get their money back from Patreon. So we've been taking huge, massive hits on it. Now I think we're getting right about to that zone where those year long things are up. And yeah, so join the sixty tier. You have missed out on some heat, but there's always more heat coming. There's some special stuff, and yeah, I'm stoked for Stony. Iomi and I have been doing some projects together. The next round is going to have very very special stuff.
Speaker 4: In it.
Speaker 1: Blue Bonnet project. Yeah, and can they do that legally? If someone reports enough, Patreon doesn't care. They would rather not assume anything and they just rip you to shreds. And this coincides specifically with the time of losing co host, a very specific co host. So yeah, anyways, I just wanted to tell you all. I love you. Thank you guys for you know, making the switch over to Rumble. It's a slow Friday night. I'm feeling slow, but I'll make sure this gets up on the audio podcasts and next week we're gonna get a few more people here, and we're gonna make sure everybody has an idea of how Rumble works and see if we can get people through these accounts.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Screw is really good at walking people through because he had the same issue you're having. Dan. He's out in the hills, which is why he's not here right now. Let's see, I won't be here Saturday or I might be here Saturday. Yeah, i'll be here Saturday. I'm not sure if there's any fights to stream. Gotsuo Tyra fights coming up in May early May. That's the only fight I care about. And he's gonna whip some ass. My little man whip an ass. So yeah, and again, don't forget the merch discount on fourth Wall right now, syndicate four to twenty. I appreciate you all who sent in Q and A questions as well. And you know what, because of the platforms we're currently on www dot riot seats dot com. Go check it out. You can get your fenspray anything. You know. There's tons of stuff there. And if something's out of stock, don't assume it's out of stock. Message me, because sometimes I get lazy, like when I'm entering in like thirty different strains, I'll just put fifteen fifteen quantity fifteen quantity fifteen just to get through it, and I forget and then to get marked out of stock, and then I don't know it unless people tell me. So please do that. Please do that. If you're having if there's a stuff you see, you're and you want to know if there are more. Never hesitate to email us at Syndicate Business at ProtonMail dot com. With that, thank you all for showing up and lots of love. You want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs.
Speaker 7: For years for this purpose, so please check it out syndicate here dot com. We also have an underground Syndicate Discord where we get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for old catalogs and knowledge.
Speaker 1: We hope you join our union of breeders and growers. Come check it out.