Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and asked Doctor Jesse Friday, we'll talk a little Trump's ag picked this hour. I'm just going through your questions. Why is Utah having a hard time getting its GOP in order? What happens if the illegals flood into the Blue States to or for protection? Have my thoughts on vivek change. They actually have a little bit all that and so much more coming up this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, before we get to any of that stuff, I want to tackle something really important first. I had a chance last night. It's been a while few weeks with a lot going on, but I had a chance last night to sit and just just be by myself for a little bit and reflect on something. You know how we were talking last night about go and monkey hunting for those monkeys that have escaped. And I said, what, Chris, I said that, remember how you agreed that we were gonna go.
Speaker 2: Monkey hunting only bladed weapons? You did? I thought you did agreed. I remember you agreeing.
Speaker 1: I thought, well, whatever you need to come along Chris as an assistant, all right, you can carry my weapons. So I said that we were gonna go bladed weapons only, and maybe some blunt weapons like a mace or something like that. I think we also need to include nets. I think we're gonna now, Chris, listen, these things are fast. They bounce around some.
Speaker 2: Kind of net.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the movies. I'm sure these things exist where you shoot a net at something and it got sawt.
Speaker 2: In Jurassic Park. So it's got to exist.
Speaker 1: You shoot a net at something and it kind of wraps around it. I think I think that's the technique for the monkeys.
Speaker 2: What, Chris, what.
Speaker 1: Do they use nets in gladiator fights? As a matter of fact, they did. Gladiator fights are interesting, beast if you ever dig into these and all citizens on Roman history. So there were there were really three different when there was a big day, a big gladiator day. There were really three different portions traditionally of a gladiator day. And do keep in mind ninety nine percent of the gladiator games did not take place in the Roman Colisseum that was the biggest and most important, But gladiatorial games took place all over the Roman Empire. Okay, they actually touched on that a little bit in the movie Gladiator, how you kind of have the outskirts and you work your way up.
Speaker 2: You want to be in the coliseum. That's the professionals whatever.
Speaker 1: So it had three parts to gladiatorial combat. The first part was the execution oftentimes gruesome, gruesome execution of prisoners. This was handled in gladiator games. I know, it's a little bit nasty to think about. It was kind of like the halftime show. People were there for gladiatorial combat, that's what they wanted to see, but they would bring out it's kind of an entertainment. Hey, the fighters are getting set up, let's watch this murderer get eaten by a leopard, and they would bring him out and you'd have the Yeah, I know, Chris.
Speaker 2: It was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: The problem was it was cool until they started doing it to Christians just for believing in Jesus. Then it got a little bit uncool. Christ you should know you people were not exempt from this either. They were dragging Jews into the coliseum as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Once it turned into religious persecution, it got a lot less cool. It's cool when you say, hey, let's bring out some child predators and let's just have them trampled by elephants. That's sweet, right, kind of not so sweet when you're doing it.
Speaker 2: For religious purposes. But anyway, that was one portion.
Speaker 1: So one portion was the public execution and torture of prisoners. The other portion was Gladiator. On Gladiator, now, Chris asked about the nets, because anyone who's seen the movie Gladiator knows this or has read anything about this.
Speaker 2: You see guys, various guys. Some guy would have a.
Speaker 1: Sword and a shield, another guy would have two swords. Another guy would have a long trident, a long spear with a net attached to it.
Speaker 2: I want you to think about this like.
Speaker 1: Professional wrestling is probably the best way I can do it, only this is for real different fighters. Remember the fighters, while yes, they were mostly slaves. There were some freedmen who did it, but they were mostly slaves. They were the professional athletes of their time. Slavery in most of the ancient world there were many, many, many, many, many different degrees to it. When we Americans think about slavery, we are automatically revolted by it, and I'm glad we are, because what do we think about We think about black slavery here, which was chattel slavery and whippings, and it was just awful and every part of it was just inhumane and awful and terrible. And oh, you're wrong, that's been a ton of slavery. But there was slavery all over the ancient world where yeah, you were a slave, you weren't paid, but you actually had a wonderful life. In Rome, the tutors of the rich were oftentimes there were slaves. You ate like a king, You slept in a wonderful bed, You actually had people who worked for you. You taught the rich guy math, you taught his son math, and you had a wonderful life. But then there was it could run the gamut, you know, there was the dark side of it where you're a comely young lady from gaul and you just got purchased by somebody and the rest of your natural life is not going to be played.
Speaker 2: Okay, you get the idea.
Speaker 1: Slaves. Most of the gladiators were slaves. And I have no idea why I got off on this. Most of the gladi were slaves.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: It was not a bad life if you were good at it. Yes, the the Rome, the gladiator training schools, they were run by private individuals.
Speaker 2: Think of it like an owner of a football team.
Speaker 1: You would buy your gladiators, you would train your gladiators, and the discipline was very brutal, torture, death, all those things, and the life was very hard, because it's the life of a professional athlete in a blood sport.
Speaker 2: The life was very, very hard.
Speaker 1: But if you got good at it, if you started bringing in money for the owner of your gladiators school, he would he would want to reward you cash. Women like again, like the professional athletes of today or radio hosts, women just throw themselves at them what Chris seriously, But like the professional athletes of our day, women would throw themselves. You would be signing autographs. There were guys who were gladiators who earned their freedom and stayed gladiators because of the life it could give you if you were good at it. Anyway, So the three parts of the gladiator fights were that or I didn't get into the third one yet. I'll get into it in a moment. So first you had the torture and murder of criminals. Second you had the gladiator on gladiator combat. And I said, think of it like professional wrestling, where they also had different styles with different weapons, and yes, one of the weapons styles was the net and the trident.
Speaker 2: And very similar to like mma today.
Speaker 1: You wanted to see how's the boxer gonna fare against the wrestler.
Speaker 2: How did you get that? It was? It would do it would do that.
Speaker 1: And then there was actually the most risky part of gladiatorial combat. Yes you could die, and yes they did die when the men fought each other, but often often the fights were not to the death, and there's a reason for that. Remember, yes he's a slave, but he's a commodity. He provides, he provides value, especially if he has any skill at all. So I own a gladiatorial school. Chris owns a gladiatorial school. Obviously my guys would be better paid. But we clear that we both have investments in these guys. We had to buy them, we have to train them, we have to feed them, we have to everything. So when Chris agrees to put his best fighter against my best fighter, maybe it will end up in death, after all, your fighting with swords and spears. But Chris and I have an understanding that it's better if our guys can fight another day. So if possible, if you can get out of it without killing them. They would want that. I'm not saying it was safe. Again, they died, but that was not all the time. The most dangerous form of gladiatorial combat was part three, the halftime show You Kill the Criminals Prime Time. The gladiators fight each other, but then they had to fight animals. And those gladiators had the shortest life span of any gladiator. Did you know that shortest life span? And it was a specialty if you were if you were an animal fighter, you didn't fight other guys. It wouldn't that was what you trained in. That was a specialty. And look, I really I joke about the monkey thing. I wouldn't like to do that. I don't have any desire to kill monkeys. I'm not some animal rights guy. I have no problem, you know, shooting a deer or something like that, filling up the freezer. But I don't want to hack and kill animals.
Speaker 2: It's not me.
Speaker 1: I love animals, to be honest, so I don't. I wouldn't want to do it, but part of me thinks I'd want to see it. Picture looking at a gladiator in a big open colosseum with a spear taking on a rhinoceros that wasn't just something from the movies that happened, and it was whoever dies, that's it. You know, the rhino's not gonna grant you mercy. It's it was the most deadly form of combat because the animal's not gonna tap out. Hey, here's a trident and a net. There's a lion. Best of luck, wild right, tell.
Speaker 2: Me you wouldn't watch, you'd watch, you'd watch.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and asked doctor Jesse Friday member, you can still email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three Doctor Jesse. The subject is do you trust Vivek? Have your thoughts on Vivec changed or if not, is there anything he could do to change your mind? Personally? I caucused for Vivek and Iowa, but I'm cheering for a primary of Vance versus Vivek, so on and so forth. All right, So yes they have and know they haven't. So allow me to explain. I don't trust me Veck at all.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's not that he doesn't say wonderful things. Honestly, everything he says is kind of perfect. He's after talking about eliminating government agencies. Everything he says has been perfect. It really has been. But I think maybe you're seeing him different than I see him. The stances he's taking now, they're very very.
Speaker 2: New, very new.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking like he came around in the last ten years. In the last couple of years, he came around and miraculously he came on like Gangbusters and sounded like you like me, out of the blue during a primary and sounded really really good. But there was something else that happened during that primary. Now pause on that something else for a moment. Let's look at Vivek's life and extremely impressive, extremely successful business here, business there. This is an ambitious, highly intelligent human being, highly intelligent, highly ambitious. We know that his private life has shown that, and I like that. I'm not complaining about ambition. Back to the primary, All of a sudden, he is a right wing lunatic like you like me, runs in a primary, runs hard, runs really really really really really hard against Ron DeSantis, blasting away over and over again, never has a negative word to say to Donald Trump. Then maybe you're sitting there saying, Jesse, you just yeah, you're bad about the DeSantis. No, you don't understand. I don't give a crap about the primary. I moved on past that a long time ago. What does that show you? Why would you do that? Well, if you're a guy named and you're very ambitious, and you're highly highly intelligent, is there a better way to become a star on the right than by taking every right wing position possible and then get into Trump's good graces by attacking his main primary opponent and never attacking him. No, if you could lay out the way to do that, that's what he did. And now he has become kind of a darling on the right.
Speaker 2: He has been.
Speaker 1: And if we're to believe what Trump is saying, and there's no reason not to believe it right now, he'll have a part in Trump's administration. Now, all that said, I have come around definitely on this. I could be wrong, by the way, about the motivations. I don't claim to know a man's heart, but I know what I see. I've come around on this aspect of it. Even if he's pretending, even if this is all just about being the GOP nominee, in twenty eight, and I believe it is cross my heart and hope to die. Viviv will be running hard in that primary. But even if that's what this is for, I can use people's ambition for my good. What have I told you about politicians? They're all rental cars, every one of them, even ones you love a lot. You use them to get where you're going and dump them the second you're done getting there, because they'll do the same to you. I promise they will, all of them. Vivic is no different, even if he's quote pretending or doesn't really believe in a lot of this stuff. If he's going to get in there and start carving up government agencies, firing government employees, streamlining the way government is done, well what do I give a crap of His motivations aren't totally pure.
Speaker 2: If he's doing it.
Speaker 1: So he can be the GOP nominee in twenty eight and he's not doing it to save the country, why would I care.
Speaker 2: At least he's doing it. We need someone to do it. So No, I don't trust him. I'm not that way.
Speaker 1: I don't trust any of them, none of them. I don't trust a Santus. I don't trust Trump. I don't trust anybody nobody in politics none. I'm not saying they're all bad. I just inherently am distrustful of people in power, especially politicians. I don't trust any of them, but I believe many of them.
Speaker 2: Can be used to get where we're going. That's what I believe.
Speaker 1: And so far Vivex sounds like a man who is interested in getting us where we need to go. What is motivations for that are not my problem. If we can use him, let's use him. If he becomes a problem, just like that rental car, dump it on the side of the road. All right. And I got this email Simplifier Oracle condolences for your father. He talks about Rondo Santus. I think he should be Trump's AG. I know ego and personal animosity issues meant he would never be VP, but I hope of his sense of duty to the country would allow him to be AG. So little Birdie I talked to told me, in no uncertain terms, I don't know about DeSantis.
Speaker 2: Is interest in it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to act like I do, but in no uncertain terms, DeSantis's name was brought up to Trump as his potential ag and it could not possibly have been shot down any faster than any more loudly. Like I've told you many many times, those two men despise each other. Their people don't, their bases do not. But those two men despise each other, and they will not be working together as an administration. DeSantis is going to keep running Florida like a boss. Trump hopefully will keep running America like a boss. And that's just the way it goes. Sometimes everyone on the team doesn't get along.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday motoring through the show today, what an incredible week it has been. I hope you are going to enjoy yourself this weekend. And if I may suggest, get some rest. I didn't mean for that to rhyme, but that was awesome. Thank you, Corey, thank you. I do what I can here. If I may, I'm gonna use that a lot.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We need to tell Chris whenever he gets back here, if I may suggest, let's get some rest.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, you did good. It's been a good week, Jesse.
Speaker 1: If some state governors try to shield illegal immigrants, then the immigrants probably would flood into the sanctuary states, and it would be a big problem for those states. Your thoughts, Yeah, I'm worried about that, for our Blue state brethren, for all the anti communists listening to me in Illinois and California and places like that.
Speaker 2: There are I read you or I played for you.
Speaker 1: Massachusetts, the Massachusetts got his comments.
Speaker 2: JB. Pritzker made comments pretty much similar.
Speaker 4: To anyone who intends to come take away the freedom and opportunity and dignity of Illinoisans. I would remind you that a happy warrior is still a warrior. You come for my people, you come through me.
Speaker 1: So I've had some very encouraging conversations I've been telling you about this with about Trump's people, about Trump's plan, about the mass deportation thing. They're not backing off, They're not slowing down. He appears to be packing his administration with people who are dead set on getting these people out of the country.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing. Another good thing.
Speaker 1: I was asking a former Ice special agent logistically, how does this work? How does it look? And he was talking about their ability under the law to pretty much deputize state police agencies, local police agencies to en list them and the help, because it's not as if you don't know where these people are. Everyone in your area knows where the illegals are. Every single person does. How would that look in the state of Texas, the ICE doesn't have the man powered around everyone up, but they don't have to. Texas rangers can help you. Go through the various red counties in Texas. You go to the sheriff's department and list them and list their help. They make contact with an illegal for any reason, boom, arrested, deported, gone. You have legions of people who can and will help. The problem, a huge problem. We're going to run into. The border itself will get secured. The tide will be stopped or at least slowed down. It can never be stopped completely, it will be slowed down. And in red states states like mine in Texas, the deportation will begin and there's gonna be a lot of it. The question is how much authority? How much of a fight is it between the Trump and aministration, the federal government and these blue states. Remember, states do have lots of power. Now you can yell that they don't have power about immigration laws, and I agree with you. You're correct. About that, But what do you do if they take the resistance as far as they might. I told you, remember what I used to say under the Biden administration, when they were filling up the country with that many millions and millions of illegals, rapists and murderers and all this other stuff. What did I say the red state governors should do. They should come up with their own immigration plans, deport people themselves, secure the border themselves, and then dare the federal government to come in and try to stop them from doing it. Essentially defy the federal government to protect your state and your people. And I still believe they should have done that. I believe they failed us. There's no way we should have to withstand fifteen to twenty million illegals every time a Democrat gets elected. That can't go on. But anyway, let's flip it now. But we're gonna have the Feds. We're at least gonna have ICE in a lot of these people. What if what if Democrats do what they often do prove to Republicans what political will actually is. What if you go marching into Massachusetts you're an ICE task force, you go marching in there to round some people up and you find yourself face to face with the Massachusetts State Police, who are under orders there to stop you. Now, we know the red state governors never had the stones to pull that off. Are you sure the blue state governors don't, Because the history that I've seen is Democrats will go for broke because they're crazy communists and because they're always trying to move that needle that way.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting development.
Speaker 1: But if you're an ilegal in this country, tell me you're not already packing your bags for californ or Colorado or any one of these places.
Speaker 2: WHOA, We're a sanctuary place. Well that's where I beheaded, dear oracle.
Speaker 1: The only news on Tuesday that disappointing me was Utah's inability to replace moderate soft Spencer Cox with Liman. Utah is red, but should be Florida red. She said, ps, how do you pet a dog like Fred with those mini mittens? You know what?
Speaker 2: That's not light. That's not right, lady, that's not right.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's anxious because the pets he receives are insufficient. Believe me, Fred gets plenty of pets, okay, plenty of affection. Fred is not short on affection as much as he may think and act like he is.
Speaker 2: That's one. Two.
Speaker 1: This just goes back to something I've said many times. I don't have to keep making the point Red state go peers are lazy, lazy, and dumb, too lazy to get involved in primaries, and too dumb when they do get involved to show up and vote out the incumbent. I do believe that is changing. Utah should be so insanely read. The most hardcore anti communists should be representing Utah in every state wide election, because that state is full of the most wonderful people. But just like my state, Texas, we show up and vote for cornon every single day gone time. Until these loser Republicans start being afraid of their primary voting base, nothing will change. We need them to be afraid. Don't bank on politicians having courage. By their very nature, they don't have courage. They're followers, not leaders. So what do you do with people like that? You whip them at the ballot box. You whip them. You shouldn't bank on Mitt Romney having the guts to do the right thing. Mitt Romney doesn't have guts at all. You should bank on Mitt Romney being afraid that if he doesn't do the right thing, he will be primaried out of office. Lindsey Graham should be afraid of screwing over South Carolina voters. John Cornyn. John Cornyn should have been too afraid to pass that gun control law he passed with Mitch McConnell after the Uvalde school shooting.
Speaker 2: Never we had that huge school shooting.
Speaker 1: Was awful, and the Communists did what they always do and start grabbing for guns, and Mitch McConnell turned to John Cornyn and said, hey, John, work with Democrats on by portisan gun control. And John Cornyn did it. Why would John Cornyn, from a red state like Texas that loves its guns, Why would John Cornyn ever commit political suicide by signing on to gun control legislation? Because he doesn't think it's political suicide because he believes when he's up for reelection, which is in twenty twenty six, he believed he will take the eighty one hundred million dollars he's going to raise, and he will put a bunch of ads on TV bragging about how much he loves guns and fezzan hunting, and he's gonna deport these illegals, and he believes the GOP voting base of this state is either too lazy to show up and vote him out or too stupid, and so they'll believe his ads. And the senators who do this, Senators like Thun like Tillis, like Graham, like I could go down the list these red states that could have good senators, they all get away with this crap because they're not afraid of us yet. I believe we are changing, that we are changing, that it's just gonna take time, A right time. All right, we have one segment left. I'm gonna churn through as many of these ask doctor Jesse questions as I can possibly get in. Let's talk about the troops really quickly. It's actually I talked to a friend last night who is still in What are the troops.
Speaker 2: Feeling right now? What can they expect up?
Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. What has been an amazing ass, Doctor Jesse Friday. I have so enjoyed myself, and let's not forget about the friends we made along the way.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Dad, what Kama always does? She just put her head down and she went to work.
Speaker 1: What a great campaign, What a fantastic campaign of doubt watching them try to figure out what went wrong? Hey, you guys have any idea why the coalition is shattering?
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is no greater friend than the far left, which has managed to alienate historic members of Latino's Blacks, Asians and Jews from the Democratic Party with absurdities like deep on the police, or from the evagacy.
Speaker 5: Or latinx is. The is, the administration, the campaign, the Democratic Party looking at the pandemic as the cause.
Speaker 6: Then you have guys like this, particularly the media ecosystem they've it's not a good one, it's a negative one.
Speaker 5: It's a radicalization funnel.
Speaker 6: But what they have done in their online media ecosystem is build a radicalization engine, literally the way militant groups do around the world, that takes people from relatively low level annoyances with the world.
Speaker 5: Wire eggs so expensive.
Speaker 1: Why notice just I'll let them keep going. But I skipped over that part earlier. Notice how ridiculous they pretend your problems are. This goes to one of the three characteristics I say all these people have in common. You know, they see themselves as kings and queens, no love of country, but then no connection to the real.
Speaker 2: World and how normal people live.
Speaker 1: That guy just referenced the price of eggs as a little annoyance.
Speaker 2: I'll start it again. I'll let it. Just listen. Listen to how we said it's a little annoyance.
Speaker 6: It actually the media ecosystem they've it's not a good one, it's a negative one.
Speaker 5: It's a it's a radicalization funnel.
Speaker 6: But what they have done in their online media ecosystem is build a radicalization engine, literally the way militant groups do around the world, that takes people from relatively low level annoyances with the world.
Speaker 5: Wire eggs so expensive.
Speaker 1: Relatively low level annoyances with the world, wire eggs so expensive. That's a human being. I don't know anything about this guy. His name is Ann's judge lap Laplock. I can't even say his last name. Something all on those lines, I guarantee you, without looking up anything in his background. That is a human being who has never gone hungry, who has never missed a meal. That is a human being who never watched his parents or is never himself sat down and stressed about affording things. My father, my father had to go to a pawn shop one time when I was a kid and pawn off his the only pistol he owned, it was a forty five. He had to pawn off his forty five so we could eat that month. That's how normal people live. Normal people have to go through these things. Normal people. Right now, maybe you as you hear the sound of my voice, maybe you're still freaking out because you're not paying the bills you can't get by now. And yet these people, these people have so ivory towered themselves with their bubble existence that it's so become the party of the elite that they will get on television and talk about you not being able to afford eggs as a relatively low level annoyance. What a low level annoyance? Not being able to afford groceries sounds like a low level annoyance when you've always been able to afford groceries. When you can't afford groceries, it becomes the most important thing in the world.
Speaker 6: Why is my kid learning this new thing in American history in school that I didn't learn? And then moves them through YouTube videos, through podcasts, moves them from that annoyance all the way, slowly, slowly, slowly to a full blown fascist politics. It's an elaborate, multi billion dollar infrastructure, and there is nothing like it on the pro democracy side. We don't have any When a man is just lost and lonely and not yet radicalized, we don't have the equivalent of Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson to move that man in a feminist direction.
Speaker 5: By the way, we should educate men that.
Speaker 6: It's actually really great to live with a strong woman who makes money.
Speaker 5: It's actually easier. Life is easier.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I just anyway, let's talk about radicalizing you to save babies. You want to save some babies, how about just one? Forget about some sounds too ominous. Right right now, today two hundred babies they're live, will be saved because of Preborn, because today Preborn is gonna give out two hundred free ultrasounds. And when a woman who's about to abort her baby gets a free ultrasound, she chooses life. Almost every time when she hears that heartbeat, she says, no, I choose life, And then Preborn keeps helping her up to two years of care whatever she needs. That's where your money goes, and it's tax deductible. We'll forget about the tax deductible thing for now. Twenty eight dollars saves that baby's life. That baby's going to die without your help. Preborn dot com slash jesse is where you go give give them whatever you want, and make sure you deduct it off your taxes. Preborn dot com slash jesse spots by preborn And now here's.
Speaker 5: A headline by go you know you know the thing emails.
Speaker 2: We didn't get to you, hey Jesse.
Speaker 1: I was pleasantly surprised that the soldiers in my unit were relieved by Trump's victory. What do you think our military looks like under the incoming Trump administration. I think a lot of generals are going to get fired. I have not heard that, but I know that the Trump administration is taking this stuff very, very seriously. And yes, I have a good buddy.
Speaker 2: He's in. Who's in?
Speaker 1: And he said his barracks went ape when they called the place for Trump rest assured. There's all kinds of communist filth, especially in the officer ranks of the US military. Now they've done that on purpose. But the pipe hitters, the guys who are on the ground every grunt listening to the sign of my voice right now. The guys who do the shooting and looting, they are very, very thrilled to be done with these pieces of trash. Dear Jesse, my family's considering fleeing Minnesota, but we don't know where to go. Idaho, West South Dakota, Kansas City Burbs, Ohio, Indiana. North Carolina's are top pies are reliably Christian, conservative, moderate climate, low taxes in cost of living, and beautiful scenery.
Speaker 2: Where would you suggest.
Speaker 1: Oh, Man, you know, Idaho's getting a lot of Californians in there. A lot of my friends who are from Idaho are complaining that Boise has turned into Mini La. One of my buddies just moved from Boise. He's I can't take it anymore now. I love Idaho, don't get me wrong, But like a lot of paradiss the dirty comedies will descend like locus on that too. I'll tell you what, man, North Carolina doesn't get near enough play nationally for being such a sweet freaking state. It really is, man, Charlotte, Greensboro, just there's the mountains. It's I love me some North Carolina and plus their barbecue elite eliite. Shut up, Chris, Dear tiny hands, How do we keep the pressure on our representatives that actually do what we elected them to do without worrying about offending Dems. It goes back to what I said before. Make them fear you in a primary. Unless they fear your primary vote, they will never change. Dear Craon Eater, I wanted to know what's your favorite gun to take to the range. Ah, I am loyal to no gun.