Speaker 1: I'm married to a buncle pop.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, we got better conjoined in the subway shop.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I'm married to a buncle pop. Oh, by the man's a man.
Speaker 1: They come to me through a tube. My whole life, it's been watching on a tude.
Speaker 4: Whoa oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: We got weard a courtius been a subway shop.
Speaker 2: Oh we got wed at Curtis in a subway shop. Oh, she got wet couraust.
Speaker 1: In a subway shop.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I got married to a fucko pap.
Speaker 5: Whoa, we got ready come joint in the subway shop.
Speaker 1: For I'm married to uncle Pap.
Speaker 5: Whoa I imagine made Rosie come to me through to boor like the stick watching on the two.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa open.
Speaker 5: Joy to see the subway shop over walk.
Speaker 1: We got waiting for the s in suthway shop. Oh mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm married to a phone.
Speaker 1: Go pop. We got ready.
Speaker 6: We got joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 1: Not listen, then Rose. They come to me through the two, Not listen the rods.
Speaker 7: They come to me through the Santo Bunco.
Speaker 1: Phone. Whoa punk funk? Whoa I got married? I got married to my phone? Go Papa, We got ready. We got joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 8: Welcome, phone call love, don't phone call love.
Speaker 1: I'm maypy to my phone. Do we got with it? Come join in the subway shop.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm lippy married to a funk cao. We got joined cords in the subway shop.
Speaker 8: By the minutes and biscuits and minerals.
Speaker 1: To come and be do it to the holy man watching on to.
Speaker 9: Whoa. Oh, I'm map me too, my pune.
Speaker 1: We got ready. We got joined in the subway shopping boo by the man's and minerals. I come to middle of it too, by the man.
Speaker 6: It's in minerals coming into this year too.
Speaker 1: Who bone? I got married. I got married to my fun bob. We got wedded. We got joined in the subway shop.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm, I'll let me to my fumble.
Speaker 1: We got away. We got joined in the sufway shop.
Speaker 11: What's up? Welcome everybody today. We're gonna be going deep. We're gonna go be going past the news. The news is weaponized. The news doesn't know. This news doesn't tell you what's going on. They let you think that you're a fast boy. When the news is weaponized to make you a slow boy, And what I mean by that is they don't give you any context. The news is a pseudo intellectual exercise that makes everybody think that they are informed when really they have no idea what the context and the setting is. And then you don't remember two weeks later what the news from two weeks ago was. And that's by design. Do you ever think about how maybe the news itself was designed. Why is it packaged the way that it is, Well, it's just package that way so that we get neat little sound bites. Now, it's actually comes out of the history of psychological warfare and America going into other countries and setting up propaganda broadcasts. So it comes out of Wellington House, it comes out of Tavistop, it comes out of Voice of America, all of these things, as well as the people from the OSS who went into being members of the original media establishment corporations, the big three, ABC, CBS, NBC, et cetera. They were all headed by people out of psychological warfare divisions, Sarnoff, Paley and others. And so the news is actually scientifically designed on the model of propaganda operations from wartime. You might be surprised to know how many things actually come out of wartime propaganda bureaus and research. There's a great book that we covered on that some years back called Weaponizing Anthropology by Professor David Price, and that book looked at several wartime psychological warfare manuals, particularly out of the era of Desert Storm. So doctor Price analyzed what they were doing in Iraq and I thought that was a really good overlooked global We could say it's a global elite text. It's out of academia, so it's nothing to do with quote conspiracies. But today we're going to talk about how things are getting crazy and what the possible things to come might be. We're also going to look at the pattern of what happened in Iran in nineteen fifty three, which I've read several books on this guy. I'm not familiar with exactly who this person is, Simon Dixon. I've heard his name. I don't know if he made this video, but it says this from somebody else gen x girl. This is a pretty good video that's an overview of what happened in Iran. And you're gonna notice that democratic elections play a role in the Iran situation as well. Now I cannot find this article. Many of you guys are really good sleuths in the chat, but Roger Stone wrote an article about four or five years ago that is really good. It's really really deep, long research. I read it back in twenty twenty and I've not been able to find it. It was on some random website. I did find this interview from twenty twenty three where he goes into the history of how the Central Intelligence Agency was able to do this for many, many, many years, many decades successfully in other countries. So what a lot of people don't know is that this is like a it's kind of like a science. It's down to us science as to how you can do this kind of stuff.
Speaker 12: And on top of that, I.
Speaker 11: Thought it might be funny to go and look at because we're already hearing about election issues. So I went to a massive normy account and I don't usually read this kind of stuff, but this one was interesting because I wanted to see what's the narrative that normies are believing. And what is, of course today is Drudge headline. Well they already took it down, but earlier I'll show you what it was. It's over here on Twitter. I thought this was funny. This was the headline earlier today. I don't know if we I mean, are we in satire Land? I don't even know are we in idiocracy now? And that it's already here. We already have President Beef Supreme, whatever his name is. I think Beef Supreme probably already is the president. Jamie, I'm gonna need some more coffee, thank you, because if I look at this, this tells me, first of all, like what the average Democratic voter believes and know the point of this livestream is not to get into basic bitch politics, because we don't usually cover basic.
Speaker 12: Bitch politics over here.
Speaker 11: However, things are getting really crazy, so today I thought it was interesting, and we're gonna look at some examples of classic cases where there was intelligence operations that how can I say? I'm trying to get creative with my language, and I haven't had enough coffee yet yet today to me, it's still a morning time. So what's a word I can substitute for the for this topic? Election? Pre pred elections? How about that? Pred elections? Pred elections?
Speaker 12: How do you.
Speaker 11: How do you clok a pre election? Put that way? Well, I went back and write This is a two days ago from the New Yorker, and this very intelligence sophisticated Norman Man has talked to the intelligence officials. He's talked to the intelligence community. And this makes people think that they're like they're talking to insiders, and they're really smart when they talk. I have my contacts within the intelligence community. The first thing that always strikes me as odd when people say this is the first thing that intelligence people in media and in general, especially operatives are taught is to lie. An intelligence operative is taught to, like have you ever seen a movie? I mean, they're taught to fake light detectors, how to pass a light detector. So, going to the intelligence community, for example, as this guy does to learn about Russia interference, Russia Gate, so he talks about Russia Gate. A behalf of this damn article is Russia Gate. Now he does admit that is this that they already put this? Well, I read this on my phone today. So now it's suddenly under a lea's see if we can do this? No, so they won't let me in here. Suddenly it's under paywall so you can't see it. But it was a funny article. It's not worth reading the whole thing, but just because it's so weird to see people in the delusion admitting that, Okay, so Russia Gate wasn't true. However, we know that Russia and foreign governments are trying to get Trunka don't elected, right, Trunka don't don't get all trunk go, don't Donald Trump?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 11: So the foreign entities, and half of this article is talking about Iran, and the question was opponents say Iran is trying to influence elections. So we're talking about Russia and Iran. And also the article mentions China. Are there any other countries that maybe try to influence elections? Can any of you think of any other country out there that maybe might have a lot of influence in America that tries to I can't think of any, can you, guys? I can't. So I think everybody sees the absurdity of talking about foreign nations trying to influence other foreign nations outcomes and guess what all of them do this. But it seems like there might be other countries. I don't know. I just can't think of any off the top of my head. Can you that have powerful lobbies maybe that try to I don't know. I can't think of any. But of course this article doesn't mention anything like that. But what would we expect? It is Normy right, And you'll notice look at the symbol that they have, or look at the flags they have, the Chinese flag, the Iranian flag, and the Russian flag. So America should if we're concerned about foreign influence in elections, we're only supposed to be concerned about those three. Now again, this is how absurd this Normy article is. They've talked to the intelligence community and it says, in other words, I've talked to very skilled liars. In other words, when you see people saying I have contacts and the intelligence community, I've talked to the top into In other words, I've talked to the best liars out there and they're telling me this, that's essentially what they're saying that it's the equivalent of that. Now we all know that I need to be exposed because I do work for foreign intelligence. People say, oh, you're KGB. Oh, you work for the International Sorcerer's Alliance. You're you're part of the KGB Sorcerers Union. That's how you know it's not I'm not CIA. I don't work for the most SAD. I work for Nigerian intelligence, and we all know Nigerian intelligence paired together with Icelandic intelligence. Those two people don't know this, but those two work together very closely. They are the ones that are really trying to influence the elections. For example, when you see ice cream trucks driving around, I was on family vacation last week and I heard so I hear the ice cream truck. I go and check the ice cream truck. Who's in there? Two people? There's a Nigerian dude in there and an Icelandic dude. Where does ice ice cream come from? Iceland? Ice cream? Iceland? Duh. The Nigerians, together with the Icelandic government are working to infiltrate America through the open borders policy of ice cream trucks. And it's a network. They run all the ice cream trucks and that's how they're infiltrating our country byork byork, right, isn't she from Iceland? That's Icelandic intelligence propaganda. So clearly those are the top foreign influence powers that we should be concerned with. And this article doesn't make any mention of Iceland and Nigeria really running things. There's no other Middle Eastern countries I could think of. Can you got I don't know, I can't think of anybody. It was a really preposterous long article, but it's just so funny how somebody will read this like a Norman. Somebody sent me this normy dude on Twitter. They're like, you need to debate this atheist. I'm like another atheist, and then I look at his wall and it's all about Donald Trump is a grapist. If you demonize migrants, it's because you're graatest. If you believe basically any normal, you're an evil fascist. And I'm like, you can't debate a person like this, Like why you're not getting it, dude? I forget who sent me that, But they're like, you can't. A person who thinks this way isn't a cult. That's why we keep going back to the cult analogy, because you're talking to people who don't have the use presently of their reasoning faculties. I don't know what the secret is. There is no magic secret to getting people to activate and flip on their reasoning faculties, because at a certain point it's not ultimately an epistemic rational issue it's a moral issue. What leads people to the being locked into the matrix, being locked into the delusion isn't a lack of facts. It isn't a lack of information. This is what's so hard for people to understand. This is why we're not evidentialists. It's because there is no lack of evidence or proves or truths. It's rather a moral decision that people have made to choose lies for whatever reasons, for their pride, ego, vanity, arrogance. They want to fit into a group, they want to feel like they have reflected power and glory through aligning with the masses or whatever they think is their coworkers or their wife or who knows. There might be multiple reasons why. Maybe they have monetary interests through business that if they don't if they deviate from some DNC cult line. And I'm only using DNC because look, that entity that pretty much runs all still of the normal the normy media. Dana White said, what yesterday or today something like he was on some podcasts and he said, well, we all know that all normy media is run by the DNC. And the podcast hosts were like, what, uh, yeah, I mean? And look Fox isn't any better. Fox is essentially the lighter version of the dnz.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 11: That is that not obvious like people They were acting like that with some kind of like shocking revelation when remember the WikiLeaks. In the WikiLeaks, there was emails from Hillary to Colbert saying, push more of the you know, division, We want to hype up division prior to the predilection. So in other words, when you read this headline, uh, the best trained liars sound the alarm about what's true?
Speaker 12: What uh?
Speaker 11: And the and then the best trained liars don't mention any other countries having foreign influence. So now somebody should go find this article. I don't know where it is, but Roger has a long article on this. Welcome everybody, Thank you guys for joining me today. We are having a good discussion, hopefully of how pre elections occur. And they're also faking gray at the same time. So it's sort of like there's an element of predilections being real, but also that they're faking gray and they can be manipulated. And so the key question here is, well, what degree are they real and what degree are they manipulated? To what degree is it foreign interference or is it in fact not foreign interference, it's internal interference that might be the key to understand. So we're gonna look at one of the first cases of a massive CIA operation together with British intelligence that was run in Iran in nineteen fifty three, the famous coup against Mozedek, and the pattern that we see there because this actually sets the stage for pretty much all the Iranian Middle Eastern geopolitical conflicts that we see today. So you have to understand this to understand how we get to like the Ayah toolas and stuff. So hopefully this will be a helpful background. And we're going to look at another book that few people know about if you have read, and that is the Massive Critique of Six from Stephen Dorrell, his gigantic masterpiece work here, which fits very well with Tragian Hope. I don't recall it references Tragian Hope. I don't think it does. It might, but it references many of the things that Tragy references, like the British Roads, Roundtable groups, CFR, Builderberg, Bank of England, all of those big powerful institutions, maybe even Chatham House make their mark in Stephen Dorrell's Critical History of six and their operations, and of course there is an entire chapter devoted to the Iranian revolution or excuse me, the coup, and then the later revolution, the nineteen seventy nine revolution, which of course Ben Affleck tells us the true history of in his movie Argo. Now, if you guys want to support the stream, welcome everybody. We've got about six hundred correct now. I just ordered a book I'm really looking forward to. That was it was advertised. I'd never heard of this book. It was advertise in the back of one of my reprint Global Elite books, and it's about the early British intelligence operatives that you probably heard me mention on Sam Tripoli's show a couple of weeks ago when we did the British Intelligence Islam podcast. It's called Black Gold Spies. I'm really looking forward to this book. I think it's going to be really cool because this person, I don't forget who it is, let's let's find it. But it was advertised in the back of my Count Kutenhof Colergy book and guess who makes a meant who gets Oh Count coutenhof Clergy comes up.
Speaker 12: In this book. Interesting.
Speaker 11: So this book is gonna be neat. We're gonna go deep into this Black Gold Spies by Giles Mougnie. So I don't know who this dude is, but this looks like a really cool book. Oh Harvard, Holy crap, I thought this was a conspiracy book. This is an actual academic book? Or is this just Harvard bookstore? Let's see who printed it? Is it a Cambridge book?
Speaker 12: Okay, so it is not. It's just odd.
Speaker 11: It's for sale at Harvard Books. Maybe Harvard Books has like a online bookstore. Okay, I thought for a second. You know, I'm pretty sure this is like a conspiracy ish reprint. It does look like a good history, historical analysis, and so I'm assuming it's going to get into figures like you know T. E. Lawrence and Saint John Philby that we talked about in the Sam Tripoli podcast. I have Gideon Spies. That's the except one Irish Irish writer do this is another one we should eventually cover two Thomas Gordon's book Getting Spies that there's some really fascinating stuff in that book. But Black Gold Spies is gonna be neat because we're gonna be talking about how the spies who have some some hype ass ray bands that they wear out there in the desert.
Speaker 12: Here we go.
Speaker 11: Let's see the back I can't even read the back cover, dude, Come on, tells the story of the secret agents who since Napoleon and the Great Game, participated in precipitated the collapse. Yeah, so they got a picture of T Lawrence there, it looks like, well that's it looks like Peter O'Toole to Lawrence. But collapse out of an empire and then control of the oil for the West and specifically the Anglo Saxon established Anglo American world order there, and that's gonna be fun. Now this plays into this as well, because I'm sure many of my high IQ audience knows who was behind the Iranian coup. Well, we know about Operation Ajax, which was the CIA name. Kermit Roosevelt of course involved in running this operation on the ground. What was it all about? Who was actually behind? Oh, it was a thing called Ayach. What's IOCH? I wonder what that is? Who in the audience knows?
Speaker 12: What IOK is?
Speaker 11: I bet you something I'll do. Anglo Iranian Oil Company IYAK founded in nineteen o nine. IOC was guess what about to be nationalized, because what does IOC become who knows it becomes BP baby exactly. And this ties into what was called the Seven Sisters oil and back in the early Iranian days, assuming the rise of the oil companies right in the big early Rockefeller type of operations. And I wanted to mention this because this is insightful. Here. I'm going to read a little bit not too long from Stephen Dorrell's six book. He says, for many of the pre war officers who remained in six, the battle with the tiny mustache Men made for an interlude against the Bolsheviks. Let's see, Six turned their pre war context to the immigrat world and attempted to revive organizations that they had financed in the nineteen thirties, such as the Promo Athian League in the inter Mariam. When officers discovered that they were no longer effective, Six resurrected their former fascist sponsored anti Bolshevik block of the ABN, that is, the Anti Bolshevik Nations. This was a neo fascist ABN controlled by Ukrainian nationalists. So all the way back to this time is helping to fund Ukrainian nationalism, just like the CIA funds Ukrainian nationalism today. This was the most extremely and important of all of the exile organizations during the Cold War, at a high point in the mid eighties when its leader was welcome to the White House by President Reagan. So you understand that this isn't even controversial. The neo fascists in Ukraine have been allied with Western intelligence, going all the way back to the anti Bolshevist block. That British intelligence funded immigrant politicians are factional, they're bitter, they're convoluted and always controversial. The following chapter's attempt to correct some on the misconceptions. And then we'll talk about special operations by British French intelligence and then the CIA. And here's the key little nugget from this pre chapter. I guess what this is. In Latvia, in the spring of nineteen ninety eight, SS veterans marched through the Riga, while in Lithuania, the first trial in any of the former Soviet countries of an alleged war criminal was taking was undertaken only following the intense pressure from the West. Ukraine was the sixth largest country in Europe. He continues to slide into economic ruins, still controlled by corrupt politicians and a secret police. Similarly, Belarus remains divided now he was writing this, Dorel was writing us in to the year two thousand, So this is right before the Big nine event. Belarus is divided between nationalists and former communists and is still unsure of its relationship with Russia. Very little changes in the intelligence world and today and my six officers use the Baltic States as a staging post for their missions into Russia. So in two thousand he was telling you that this region is a staging ground for intrusions and provocations into Russia. The former southern states of the old Soviet Union are once again the arena for a new great game, which is where we are right now. While in control of the Baku oil fields. It is a major prize for shady businessmen and oil men operating under the cover of the intelligence services. Interesting, do you hear that? So a lot of what's going on with operations in these regions obviously oil, but not just oil. It's the overlap in the dual relationship between oil men and spies, the very thing that we talked about on Sam Tripley podcast. I thought you would find that interesting and guess what same thing going on in Iran? Interesting. So let's watch a little bit of this and I'm gonna pause and comment on it. And you're saying, well, what does this have to do with today? Well, we're gonna listen to the elections stuff that comes up in this, because I think we're going to find this relevant today and possibly the types of disturbances in the force, the disturbances that we might see.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 11: I took a poll today, Let's see what Let's see where the poles at. I said, what do you think is coming in the next two weeks? So far we have two thousand, two undred votes. Riots, cyber attack, war, fake flag, economic collapse, and literally probably one hundred people had the comment thinking that they were being very witty, what about all the above? I was already going to put all the above, but Twitter doesn't allow you to have five options, so there's only four options. Those are our options. What do you guys think is coming?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 11: Our friend Cameron McGregor, who keeps up very intentally with the banking situation, economics and the global infrastructure in terms of money, has been saying and sounding alarmed for a long time that this whole Boomer Sourus rex system is collapsing. That's partly why, of course we keep pointing people to bitcoin. If you want to go to gold, you can again. I don't think we're going to be in sixteen hundred's, you know, conquistador type situations where we're going to be exchanging giant trunks of five hundred pound goal. But if you want to live like a conquistador.
Speaker 12: Go for it.
Speaker 11: I'm fully convinced that BTC is the answer for that fourth one. But we could see, certainly some combination of the above. We could see race events. That's a classic. They love to roll out, you know, the whole What was that the Summer of Rage? Remember that they might try to pop off something like that. I don't know what that would do other than just distract. They had this event, what was it? Senator Raskin, I think has had this thing where he's already prepping the structure, power structure, the bureaucrats for massive chaos of some sort. So we might see some sort of civil disturbances, something like what's that Obama movie, Leave the World Behind something like that. LARPing is a financial advice. I'm not I am not a registered financial advisor, and please do not take any of my advice except for those who are smart enough to figure out BTC. So if you don't have BTC, I feel sorry for you. They're also prepping. People were sending me the images of uh DHS was doing prep for a cyber attack. So all of these seem very plausible. But let's go back in history a little bit to find out first what patterns and things we might see in this famous coup. And keep this in mind. When this happened, many people for decades afterward afterwards said this was a CIA British intelligence coup is very obvious now the mainstream power structure. And I noticed that because I've read a lot of books on this topic, and I've read books from different time periods. This was officially declassified not that long ago, maybe ten years ago. So prior to that, though, there were tons of books that talked about this as a obvious CIA British intelligence coup. If you talked about this, you were called a craze conspiracy theorist. And then it's declassified I don't know, twenty ten, twenty thirteen somewhere there, so then it's like, well, yeah, of course it was. But you notice the pattern, right, if you talked about what was obviously the case, you were crazy, then it gets declassified. Well, of course it was, sure, so what big deal. Oh it's a good thing. Welcome everybody. We have the superchats. They are pinned. If you would like to support the stream, do so via the super chats. Super chats are pin in the chat there. You can also do it through stream labs.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 11: I'll put the Lincoln again and of course you'll fall. Definitely follow the money, but follow the resources because a lot of people, normies think that wars are fought over whatever the propaganda says, the dallion babies out of incubators, right, dusty boy, all this kind of stuff. That's not why wars are fought. Wars are fought over land and resources. Duh, right, I mean it seems obvious to us, and a lot of times what's the mainstream story is not the case? Well why is it not the case? Well, because elections and large scale reassassinations, predilections, coups. Normies think that these things just happen. What did we just see in our British intelligence spy fiction that we read the other day, there's authorized scoundrelism. In other words, quite often, these events are not happenstance, They're not random. They are organized by foreign powers or by the state itself.
Speaker 10: From the Middle East forever.
Speaker 13: But in twenty seventeen, the Intelligence Agency finally declassified documents from that event.
Speaker 10: On August.
Speaker 11: Oh, my bad, it was that late. I thought it was like twenty thirteen. It was actually twenty seventeen. So the CIA for what since nineteen fifty three to nineteen seventeen, excuse me, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 14: Wow, For sixty four years, sixty four IA concealed the true story of what really happened in nineteen fifty three that transformed the Middle East forever.
Speaker 13: But in twenty seventeen, the Intelligence agency finally declassified documents from that event. On August nineteenth, nineteen fifty, a military coup overthrew the first democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran, Muhammed Musedbek. These actions led to the return of the Shah and created a pressure pot amongst the Iranian people that eventually resulted in the nineteen seventy nine Iranian Revolution. The impact of this coup shapes not only the history of the Iranian people, it shapes Western foreign policy and alliances in the Middle East to this very day.
Speaker 11: Iranians have long complained of a history of US interference in their affairs and of America's role in overthrowing in Iranian governments during the Cold War. Most history now think about that in terms of predilection interference, and this is not a single loan example. In fact, America has been involved in coup's going back to like the eighteen hundreds. If you read Servando Gonzalez's excellent book, he has a list of like sixty I think, and this is precisely where the scientifically perfected technique of predilections comes from. You probably have to go to Global Research to find what I'm thinking. There's another list that somebody did. I think it was somebody at Global Research that did this, right, but I'll look at that they censor Global Research. I mean, I knew they were doing that a while aback. Here it is right here, so let's see. OK So they used to have a list here where I remember doing a podcast on an article from Goal Research that had listed all the cues. So this one is mentioning Iran, Chile, El Salvador, Linda yeltsin Uh. Obviously Ukraine is a coup too. There's like dozens of these, but there's some. There was some great article that used to exist that had a list of all of them, like going back to like American involvement in like War of eighteen twelve or whatever, like just just crazy long ass list of Oh wait here it is, okay, well this is this is close enough because Western intelligence operatives they all work together. So here's forty two British intelligence coups since or forty since nineteen forty five planned coups. Now why am I doing this? Because part of coups and regime changes also includes predilection. For example, if you don't control the candidate, then you perhaps control or influence the outcome. And there's tons and tons of ways in which that can be done. So according to this article, they're listing Ukraine the nineteen forties for opposition to the Soviet Union Baltic States. A lot of this is Cold War. Obviously.
Speaker 12: At this time.
Speaker 11: British Guyana military mentioned overthrowing the Chetty Jagan Jagan government Egypt to take out Nasar Iran ativdy three Zadek Egypt, Suez Canal against Nasar Syria operations, Straggle Indonesia cover wor to overthrow, overthrow Sukarno. By the way, a lot of these would be joint British intelligence and CIA operations too. So Syria again, Congo Lumumba, overthrow La Mumba, Yemen in nineteen sixty two to nineteen seventy, to overthrow the Salal government, Brazil in nineteen sixty four, overthrow Guyart Saudi Arabia nineteen sixty four, to back Prince Faisal against King Saud, Indonesia nineteen sixty six, overthrow Sukarno again nineteen sixty five, Saraja, overthrow Sultan al Kassimi, Ghana nineteen sixty six, overthrow Nakruma Abu Dhabi nineteen sixty six, overthrow Ben Sultan. So you see the pattern here right on Gola nineteen seventy five seventy six. That was a CIA involved in that one too, because we watched the news reports on that nineteen seventy six Italy. That's part of Gladio oman Uganda Australia interesting nineteen seventy five CI or British intelligence involvement in Australia Buckingham Palace role and their removal of Prime Minister Whitlam. By the way, that doesn't mean any of these people are good guys. Okay, So keep in mind that these are not good guys just because they're being overthrown. So let's get back over here to this analysis here, And by the way, I'm sure that it is probably the case that during the Cold War right, the Soviets probably were involved in wanting Mozedic right. So even though Mosaic wasn't a communist, he was not fully he was not monopoly capitalist enough.
Speaker 13: For the wat You see books either vaguely mention or completely omit the story of Museddek and the coup of nineteen fifty three. One can only wonder why an event with such far reaching consequences is hardly discussed in the context of Iran and the modern day Middle Eastern peace process. However, decades later, we finally know why. This is the story of what really happened in Iran on August nineteenth, nineteen fifty three. For most Americans and the West, the story of Iran begins in nineteen seventy nine, when Iranian students seize the US Embassy in Tehran, fifty two Americans were held hostage for four hundred and forty four days. The hostage crisis started when the US government refused to deport the Shah Muhammad Raza Balabi back to Iran.
Speaker 15: Good evening, the US Embassy in Tehran has been invaded and occupied by Iranian students. The Americans inside have been taken for and, according to a student spokesman, will be held as hostages until the deposed Shaw is returned from the United States, where he's receiving medical treatment for cancer.
Speaker 13: But to truly understand the hostage crisis, we have to go back almost twenty nine years to nineteen fifty.
Speaker 16: Abadan, the world's largest oil refinery, has been handling age twenty five million tons of crude oil, paired by contrast pipelines from the oil field.
Speaker 13: During this time, the British controlled the largest oil refinery in the world, the Anglo Iranian Oil Company, based in Abadan in western Iran. The oil refinery was a plea center for the British government, but also as a source of energy to run the Mighty British Navy. The Navy had switched from coal to patrolm what.
Speaker 11: Have people treated like oil companies like they treated their football teams. So I'm trailer BP, baby, BP, this household is PP only, baby. We don't do not Stan at all.
Speaker 13: In in nineteen eleven under the leadership of the Secretary Winston Churchill, So while the British were benefiting immensely from the oil in Iran, the Iranians were pretty unhappy well because in exchange for extracting Iranian oil, the British government was paying Iranians less than twenty percent of the global profit.
Speaker 11: Now, if we're going to have colonialism, we should make it a good deal, you know what I mean? Because when you rip off the people that you have set your colonial situation of economic trade with, if you rip them off, they get mad, and in a few decades a foreign power comes in and says, we will help you overthrow them and we'll give you a better deal. So why not just give them a good deal? That seems like the best option here if you're going to have these And there's always going to be colonialism in the world, despite what the social justice warriors try to tell us, because there will always be groups and nations and city states, powerful city states that have the intellectual prowess, the creative genius, and the advancements that other areas will want and that they can offer to industrialize, modernize, et cetera. It's just kind of basic economics, right. So really, if you think about it, colonialism of some sort is always gonna be. It's never gonna You're never gonna not have that. Even if a technocratic regime that wants to take over the world claims to be fair and non colonial, it's going to be colonialism times ten thousand in a giant, technocratic dystopian state. That's the irony here, right, Today's emerging democratic technocratic order will be ten times ten thousand times worse than colonialism of the past. It's so absurd, right, People are like, I'm straight up team Mobile, dude, I'm straight up to what's that? What's that company? When you drive down to like Texas and it's like a big green dinosaur because oil is supposed to be crushed up dinosaur juice seining Claire off teams seeing Clare because they're gonna Doug. They're gonna bront the source except Bronna Saurce is faking gray, dude. And by the way, oil isn't crushed up dinosaurs. It ain't dinosaur juice dummies anyway. Ask any old man, he tell you it ain't dinashaur juice. My Grandpamy was the old manager said it was on.
Speaker 1: There wasn't.
Speaker 11: No, it wasn't No damn diners hoarding. It ain't dinosaur juice anyway. Oh ship, I did mean?
Speaker 4: Do that?
Speaker 11: Come back?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: What the heck is this gay crap? Do never go to the for you? Oh I click community? Oh shit, want none of that anime stuff and Iranian government during the Cold War.
Speaker 13: Most history books either vaguely mentioned or completely omit the story of Musdek and a coup of nineteen fifty three. One can only wonder why an event with such far reaching consequences is hardly discussed in the context of Iran and the modern day Middle Eastern peace process.
Speaker 11: How that's a pretty good idea for a skit, Like what if people treated random, totally detached mega corporations like they treat their sports teams? Like, Uh, that's the seeds of a skit there. I'm going to hang out with whack today. No, it's not funny. If it's funny, if like the plebs are into it, and they think that they're part of the I mean, to me, being like a champion for BP is just as stupid as people championing like the Colts or the forty nine ers or whatever. Like it's just as dumb, like this big corporate entity that recruits a bunch of black people from other areas and other nations that have nothing to do with our low Like we have no connection to these people, like the what's the what's the the Nashville the Titans? I don't know no damn Titans, and they done killed that one.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 11: Who's that Titan? Dude? Remember the Titan that wrecked his car or whatever? Or was he wreckon or was it a car wreck? I don't keep up with football, but anyway, I don't know that dude. You know what I'm saying? What's the How am I supposed to be? How am I supposed to feel a connection with that? Brother? I don't even know him. He's from damn Detroit, dude, he's from damn Jersey. Speaking of Jersey, I'm going to hang out with wicking Ball today. We're gonna have fun and we're gonna brainstorm about ideas for funny stuff. Skits.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 11: The only thing I have in common with Michael Vick is freaking purple scissorup.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 11: It's not Michael Vick. Who's the Titans. Dude that died like ten years ago, and that weird car wrecker he was, I don't know something. The crazy story with girlfriends and strippers and car wrecks. It was just crazy. Remember that anyway? I mean, apak apak aok? Who you got? You got you on team apack? You on team aok? Angel I RANI oral company or or a company.
Speaker 17: Boy, it's that oriol yo. You've been drinking that oriol scissor up. Put a little bit of VP in that scissor o boy, that'll that'll put some stink on your leg, That'll put some that'll put some lean.
Speaker 1: In your.
Speaker 11: In your stroll. Steve, Ain't there?
Speaker 13: Is that it?
Speaker 11: Then he died from some kind of crazy stripper explosion. A bunch of strippers exploded. He was driving down the road with a bunch of strippers and they exploded. Dude, Wasn't that something like that? Steven All in Nashville talking about it. I remember that. I remember at the time more more girlfriends rose up out of Steve McNair pass. Look at that right though. Damn boy, how do we get to this from freaking a Rainian oil cony?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Oh he was kilt, the controversial unliving and uh he's over here sleeping with freaking Welcome Back, is sleeping with all of the Hooters girls. Now we got a black dude doing a podcast. You know he's gonna be talking about clone. I'm not even going to but imagine that. Imagine you are the wife. Yeah, I told you Steve McNair had a six year affair with a scripple. Oh, y'all scrippers got to leave. And then you get quoting little John for those who don't know the news that not only is your husband dead, but he was murdered by his girlfriend. Oh the Scripple have killed him? Is that what happened? Anyway? I don't remember, that's all who Nobody remembers that stuff except for the shout out to my boy in the chat. The Hooters were the shooters. Dude got into a car and a bunch of scrippers exploded. Uh, anyway, it was glitter everywhere. Get it? When a Scrippa explodes as a glitter vop aaa. Exactly exactly how do we get to Steve McNair anyway, I don't know. Let's get back to this.
Speaker 13: Decades later, we finally know why. This is the story of what really happened in Iran on August nineteenth, since seized the US embassy in Tehran. Fifty two Americans were held hostage for four hundred and forty four days. The hostage crisis started when the US government refused to deport the Shah Muhammad Raza Balabi back to Iran.
Speaker 15: Good evening, the US Embassy in Tehran has been invaded and occupied by Iranian students. The Americans inside have been taken prisoner and, according to a student spokesman, will be held as hostages until they po Shaw is returned from the United States, where he's receiving medical treatment for cancer.
Speaker 13: But to truly understand the hostage crisis, we have to go back almost twenty nine years to nineteen fifty.
Speaker 16: In Abadan, the world's largest oil refinery has been handling Asia twenty five million tons of crude oil, paired by contrast pipelines from the oil fields.
Speaker 13: During this time, the British controlled the largest oil refinery in the world. The Anglo Iranian Oil Company based in Abadan in western Iran. The oil refinery was of great strategic importance, not only as a profit center for the British government, but also as a source of energy to run the Mighty British Navy. The Navy had switched from coal to petroleum in nineteen eleven under the leadership of the Navy Secretary Winston Churchill. So while the British were benefiting immensely from the oil in Iran, the Iranians were pretty unhappy well, because in exchange for extracting Iranian oil, the British government was paying Iranians less than twenty percent of the global profits. Furthermore, the Iran government wasn't allowed to audit the company books nor have a voice in the company's management. In late December nineteen fifty, word got to Tehran that the Americans had made a deal with the Saudis, agreeing to a fifty to fifty profit sharing of the Arab American Oil Company also known as Aramco. However, when a similar agreement was proposed by the Iranians, it was rejected by the UK Foreign Office. This led to increased turmoil in Iran. Many felt that Iran's oil fields should first and foremost benefit Iranians. One vocal advocate of this perspective was doctor Mohammad Musedek. On a twentieth of April nineteen fifty one, Masedek became the first democratically elected Prime minister of Iran.
Speaker 16: With chances of a settlement fighting the West's best hope is that this sickly man in who is frail hands may lie the key to peace, is as anti Russian as he is anti British.
Speaker 13: Born in eighteen eighty two, he came from a prestigious Iranian family, his father a finance minister of Iran and his mother a princess from the Qajar dynasty. Massedk became the first Iranian to receive a doctorate in law from a Western university and was often described as incorruptible, a man who didn't fear standing up to power. One of Masudik's first actions was to do what many people had been calling for for years. On the first of May nineteen fifty one, Masdak nationalize the Anglo Iranian oil company.
Speaker 12: Avadan, the world's largest oil refiner.
Speaker 11: Just one brief comment here which I think you can begin to see that in this example, this really transcends the low IQ low tier normy level of discourse and debate that we are allowed to have nowadays about privatization and state control. So essentially all you're allowed to debate is libertarian gibberish or oh, the states should have this massive amount of control. There's no nuance, right, This obviously transcends the questions of private property and you know, versus whatever the stupid low level debate is nowadays. I mean, this is like vast geopolitical power structures vuying for control of resources in a foreign country. So this has really nothing to do with libertarian private property because the BP, for example, entity I mean again, like, what would a libertarian say about this? Well, we shouldn't be involved in it at all. Well, okay, but guess what the rest of the world is not going to abide by your NAP. They're going to invade other countries and take over resources. They're going to do this. So what relevance is the NAP for real geopolitical power struggles?
Speaker 12: Not much.
Speaker 11: In fact, it's just as idealistic and absurd and utopian as the Marxist idea of you know, equalitarianism. Or whatever. The idea is supposed to be never going to happen, not reality. So both sides of this controlled debate discussion are really why we don't get anywhere. And you know most people can't handle, you know, really complex, deep, nuanced, difficult issues. So the discourse is always at like a sixth grade level when this is the reality. And there is no easy answer because BP is a giant British government slash private interest, the public private partnership, which I mean, isn't that fascism? So I mean it's kind of a fascist entity. But what's the other option? Oh, some guy signs a thing and nationalizes all of the oil. Well, how do I know that the entity called the nation in state that's gonna run the nation's oil is actually going to do it fairly, efficiently, effectively in a wise way. Well it's it's it's just two competing power structures, you see. And the answer is there is no answer. There is no easy, fixed solution.
Speaker 4: What do we do?
Speaker 11: But what's the story what supposed to do? But there is no easy answer. The world is a complex place. There's no uh, you know, black and white, simple good guy bad guy answers to complex challenging puzzles. It's a global chess game with multiple players and power structures. So here the the challenge is could we convert I ran over to Also, it seems to be something pagan because the Shah of Iran is I think he's supposed to be hearkening back to like Cyrus the Persian or something. So you notice that the CIA doesn't just the western Western intelligence doesn't just promote fascist regimes or like, they'll promote all kinds of stuff. Sometimes it's left socialist, sometimes it's fascist. Sometimes it's you know, galen Org right and Ukraine as of that's hyper nationalists in that region. That's useful there. So it has nothing to do with what's right and wrong. And this is what's really difficult for people to understand to get past. And there was a great section over here that this video won't go into this level of depth. But guess what I six was using in Iran to try to get information into upseat Mozadek with the Masonic lodges in Iran. Interesting, who's ever talked about that? I don't know anybody that's ever talked about that except for the deep literature that you have to read. If you really want to understand what's going on now. There's a great chapter in Dorel's book called Irane.
Speaker 12: What was it?
Speaker 11: Unequal Dreams? And he gets into the history obviously of the Angle Iranian Oil company. Obviously the Soviets d side with Mozadek in this and Iak, as we said, becomes a VP. But this was I thought fascinating. He says that the British Foreign Office accepted the strategies outlined by a certain professor at Lambton, Mozedec would be opposed and compromise was out. She made one specific proposal that was of significance. According to Bertald, She suggested that Robert Zeyner, a lecturer in Persian studies at Oxford, would be the ideal man to conduct the undercover pro British campaign in Tehran. So notice British intelligence is running these campaigns and predilections here. Supposedly they also called upon the services of a certain doctor Z. Doctor z it was apparently extremely successful in covert propaganda in nineteen forty four, and at that time there was a serious threat that the Russians would take Azerbaijan. Doctor Z almost knew almost all wait he knows almost everyone who matters in Tehran. He's a man of great subtlety. The line then was that to mobilize public opinion they would have to speak of the dangers of Russian influence and penetration. Russian influence. Does that sound familiar? With his pebble glasses and his squeaky voice, he was known as the mad Professor. An eccentric. Doctor Zayner was a scholar and a linguist who was also an unlikely intelligence operative. He had been involved in the Albanian operations of nineteen forty nine to nineteen fifty one. He was an interpreter and in the early summer took on the post of acting as a counselor in Tehran, reporting not directly to six but to the Foreign Secretary. Doctor z was already busy at work cultivating a fresh set of contacts that he had acquired in Tehran during the war. These included Ernst Perone to ours the most important influence on the Shaw, and, unlike most of his friendship, the Shaw's relationship with Piran continued into his adult life. The Shaw and his friend had come to Iran, where Piran remained a confident up until the day that he returned to Switzerland to die in nineteen sixty one. The Shaw, that is, as his personal secretary of Paran visited the Shaw each morning for a discussion. The Shaw's wife was Empress Soriyah, and she considered that although he posed as a poet and a philosopher, he was as slippery as an eel. So his wife at least knew that this guy was a snake and played a sinister role in the Shaw's court. So, in other words, Six is essentially directly consulting the Shaw. I six officer Norman Darbyshire, who knew that the Shaw knew the Shaw on a social basis. We're both very young men at this time. They were also in touch with Piran, a terrible man. Paran was open about being a skittles man. There's always a compromised skittles man, including his relationship with the attache at the Swiss embassy in Tehran. He was a Freemason and belonged to the high level pah Lavi Lodge, which included ministers, officials and prominent military figures. So a bunch of gay freemasons shaker, and thus you can see that in this case the lodge here becomes a meeting place and a way to exchange secrets. Now keep in mind, this is thank you. This is not a conspiracy book. This is a mainline historical text. The Pahlavi Lodge included the ministers in a fifth military figures. Paran was close to a number of high ranking families in Iran and he would gather information and pass this information onto Doctor z. According to General Hossain Fardost, the Shaw's closest personal friend, who also happened to be a classmate in Paran excuse me, in Switzerland. Paran was privy to the secrets about all the secrets about the Shaw, including his affair with a woman div Salaer, who appears to have been monitored also by British intelligence. So in other words, they didn't just utilize these people. They had all their sex dirt on them.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 11: Of course, so the Shaw was compromised because he had a mistress and this other weirdo Piran was a skittles man. But they're all hanging out the same lodge, the pa la vill Lodge. I wonder why it's called the Paulavi Lodge. Is that an area I don't know A whole lot about Iranian history. So this is apparently some just prominent lodge in Iran. In Persia, Freemasonry began its activities in the eighteen fifties with a formation of a short lived lodge of Vara mus Khana. It was founded by Mirza Khan Blah blah blah and attempt to revive the lodge later on. Okay, we don't care about that. In the nineteen twenties, the first lodge in Persia was affiliated with the European Grand Lodge, the Grand Orient of France, which itself recognized as the regular Lodge as in the Anglo American system. The Pahla vill Lodge was found in the nineteen fifties after three decades of dormant masonry, to mobilize Persian nobles against Mozdic. Look at that mainline Masonic history is telling you. This is just this isn't even a this is just an Iranian encyclopedia that this lodge was mobilized and revitalized to promote the upper class in Persia to rebel against Mozdek. It claimed to be affiliated with a Grand Orient lodge in Cairo. Strong mistrust and suspicion of Freemasonry resulted from the overthrow and the suppression of the Sonic Lodges after the nineteen seventy nine revolution which brought the Iya Toola to power. Since that time, Persian Freemasons moved their lodge to the United States shocker. So this is really just a lodge cover for British intelligence and CIA operations, and they also used it to get presumably they're using these group these meetings and people having their sex operations as well. I'm not saying that they did it necessarily at the lodge, It's just that the lodge is the next us for the trading of these secrets and dirt and information. Now, this book also goes on to talk about that the Anglo Iranian Oil Company at this time had its own private intelligence network. So it's not just CIA British intelligence, it's all alo AOK has its own corporate spies involved in this as well. And oftentimes what happens is that people who serve in civil intelligence operations or military intelligence operations, they can then go into private corporate intelligence that becomes the next layer or level of their work. Once their government service is over, then you would move on to being AVP corporate spy. When Mozadic nationalized the AOK, the recipients of the company's largest had to go without, which went very much against the grain of Iranian politics. So when the emissaries of the company began to hint at a way of getting rid of Mozadic, the virulent anti British leader Ayatoli Kashani right were ready to listen. And this, I think is what leads many to consider the linkage between the Ayatola and British intelligence, because if I recall, this is not Kamani, this is the guy before him. Iotola Kashani is the guy before Iatola Kamani. The Doctor Z mission also kept in touch with Professor Lambton, a British intelligence Berthoude reported that our official, our unofficial efforts to undermine Mozaedek are making very much, very good progress. In reality, Doctor Z had run into unexpected problems, one being American covert support for Mozedek and Iotola Kashane. Now why would Americans covertly support Mozedic Well, probably to ensure that whichever side one, America would have influence on both sides. Professor Lambton noted that Kashane has received large sums of money from somewhere, so it's almost like you pay and you try to buy all possible victors in this event. There's no evidence that this money is coming from the Russians. It is possible that it is an American source. It is not, however, the State Department, but it might be the US or the Special Operations Executive who have been for some time secretly trying to support mozaedk and Kashani in their attempts to oppose communism. So, in other words, from the American side, the idea might be, no matter who is the winner of this outcome, whether it's Mozadic or whether Mozadic fails and it's the Iotola Kashani, we want to have any of our men. We want to have our control of anybody whoever wins. The American ZIA had set up an entity called the Central Intelligence Group at a station in Tehran in nineteen forty seven. It was involved in many covert operations carried out by military adehaches. During the next year, a large covered action program known as be Dam b Damn b Dam had been initiated, designed to weaken the Two Day Party's influence in Iran. B DAM appears to have become a rogue operation of the CIA without official That doesn't mean it's not according to the CIA. It's just that the CIA isn't officially recognizing this. It's a under the table black ops op, a propaganda political action program run through a network headed by two Iranians code named Naren and si Lay. It costs the agency millions of dollars every year, but it relied on extensive usage of disinformation. Most of that was being portrayed through the Bedam operation as a corrupt operative and falsely as a Jew religiously. So, in other words, the CIA knew what would be like the most effective thing to undermine Mozaedic, and so they were calling him a Jew. Religious leaders were encouraged with funding to adopt a more fundamentalist line and break with Mozadek, while mobs of agent provocateurs were financed to disrupt the two Day rallies. So here you can begin to see that this is flipping over spilling over into predilection interference. You see, the American plan for Iran at this time was set by Dulles in nineteen forty eight overseas consultants and oil men that spoke on behalf of Allen Dallas devised a comprehensive development program which intended to bring Iran into the modern world. So we'll industrialize modernize Iran, much like the CIA had done through Miles Copeland to Egypt, and this would lead to the formation of a government petroleum company that would develop the ol re sources outside the Anglo Iranian Oil Company concessions for assistance overseas consultants were turned to the newly created Office of Policy Coordination OPC. We've covered that many talks. That's the CIA's newly formed black ops operation, innocuously called the Office of Policy Coordination. Its leading agent was Kermit Roosevelt. Yes that Roosevelt, the grandson of Theodore Roosevelt. Roosevelt was called upon to come in and make things right in Iran. The grandson of rough Rider President Theodore Roosevelt. Kermit was dubbed the Quiet American by Kim Philby. He had directed OSS intelligence in the Arab world during the war and was left by Frank Wisner and Dulles to run things on his way out. In nineteen forty eight, Kermit Roosevelt traveled throughout the Middle East, stopping off to renew his acquaintance with the Shah and to try to create eight try to fend off Russian efforts to fill the void of the power vacuum in Iran. Although he was pro British, Kermit was also critical of Britain's oil dealings in Iran. So actually the CIA plan here seems to be a little more sensible than the British plan, because basically Kermit is saying the same thing I said ten minutes ago, like, if you're going to have this oil relationship, then it's unwise for IOC or BP to rip off the Iranians, and Kermit was right about that, because that would lead to a lot of discontent. Anyway. Most of this chapter is about doctor z which is interesting because I guess Doral sees him as the main point man for British intelligence here. But we have all of the usual operatives and suspects with what you would expect in this kind of skill stuff, Masonic lodges and butt stuff.
Speaker 12: So no chocker.
Speaker 11: By the way, if you want to support me, you can do so via the super chat link here. Now, why are we talking about all this? You'll see again we're going to bring it up to the present time with pre election interference. So you notice in this case, right with that selection of that chapter that we read, that foreign powers, corporate entities are interested in this supposed election or what will end up being a coup, right, and they're utilizing everything from secret societies to sex compromise to who knows what to achieve a favorable control of the political sherre.
Speaker 16: Which British enterprises of money you built, may pass out of British control if Persia the vote for nationalization passed by that pottom.
Speaker 13: The British, as expected, were completely outraged. They felt that Masodic had effectively stolen their oil, even if it did exist under Iranian land, and they weren't going to back down from this fight. Apart from direct interest in the Anglo Iranian Oil company, what the British really feared was the signal that it sent to other Middle Eastern countries that they had similar arrangements with, such as Egypt and it's Suez Canal.
Speaker 10: The British debated taking over the oil.
Speaker 13: Refinery through a naval operation, but the Americans didn't support this. Instead, the US operateed to negotiate with Masudek on behalf of the British. However, the parties were unable to reach an agreement. Shortly after the British who this is what we.
Speaker 11: Just read where it's Kermit Roosevelt speaking for Allan Dallas, Right, that's what we were just reading.
Speaker 13: Sale operated their refinery, shut it down and evacuated all British personnel. The refinery was even sabotage to prevent the Iranians from operating it without the green light from the US on a military operation.
Speaker 11: Interesting the British government is that almost sounds like the nerd stream pipe blind, doesn't it? Are you noticing similar? They do the same stuff?
Speaker 13: Right to take their case to the United Nations an international Court of Justice at the Hague. However, much to their surprise, both judgments went in favor of Ira and.
Speaker 18: It's they continued, they may render it impossible to execute a judgment in favor of the United Kingdom.
Speaker 13: Masedek emerged as a hero in his country and was propelled to international stardom. That year, the Times magazine named Masdek the Times Men of the Year, beating Churchill, who was also a contender. Options were running out for the British, so they initiated an embargo preventing anyone from buying Iranian oil. The blockade decimated the Iranian economy. The British hope that this would anger the Iranian.
Speaker 11: People remember Master Blas embargo.
Speaker 10: On against me. But to their surprise, it did it.
Speaker 13: The nineteen fifties was the beginning of the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the United States. The Soviets were pushing their ideological agenda across the globe, and Iran was no exception. There was a communist party in Iran called the Two Day Party, but Sad, although not a communist, tolerated the Two Days and felt that in a pluri and.
Speaker 11: This was what the CIA operations through the Center the be Dam operation were trying to undermine.
Speaker 13: The Two Day pagan balistic democracy. People had the right to organize what might have seemed like a pro democracy since was manipulated towards a pro Soviet one. The British realized they could exploit this as a weakness. During President Truman's term, the United States was reluctant to involve itself in Iranian matters.
Speaker 11: The Truman administration.
Speaker 13: Felt that the democratically elected Prime Minister of Iran reflected the values of the American people. In fact, Musudik and Truman had a great personal relationship. On July twenty first, nineteen fifty two, a power struggle emerged between the Shah and Masodik on who should control the military. Mastic demanded that he appointed the Minister of Defense. When Dashah refused, Masodic resigned, giving the British a prime opportunity to appoint a puppet prime minister in Iran. This appointment angered both Masodic supporters and the Two Day Party, who joined forces in a protest against the Shaw. Troops loyal to the Shaw fired on the crowd, killing sixty seven people. Five days later, Musodic returned to power as Prime Minister. Britain had completely run out of options. Rejecting the advice of the Truman administration, Britain planned to instigate a military coup.
Speaker 10: They looked towards.
Speaker 13: General Ziety, a man loyal to the Shah, to carry this out. Although he was a Nazi sympathizer and according to British intelligence, untrustworthy, his raging anti Masodic position made him the ideal candidate for the cup.
Speaker 10: Whatsotic got the news of.
Speaker 11: All, this is the same General Z. Right, that's the guy who is the Skinnel's Mason in the book. I think he's called doctor Z. Did you say, what is it? I want to make sure that I'm not mixing up General Z with Doctor Z.
Speaker 13: Completely run out of options, rejecting the advice of the Truman administration, Britain planned to instigate a military coup. They look towards General ziety a man loyal to the shot to carry this out, although he was a Nazis.
Speaker 11: Okay, these are two different people. So General Z. By the way, I think General Z was a Mason too, if I recall, because I remember reading about him. Doctor Z is Zayner.
Speaker 12: Let's see see Okay, so.
Speaker 11: Robert Charles Zeyner General Z comes up though elsewhere in okay, So this is this is who we're talking about, this guy. This is basically the British intelligence handler guy there, doctor Z. But General z Azaid, I think, is who he's talking about. Two different guys.
Speaker 13: Sympathizer and according to British intelligence, untrustworthy. His raging anti mesoetic position made him the ideal candidate for the coup, well so that it got the news of what was happening, and decided that his only option was to break diplomatic relations with the British. The embassy was shut down and all the British diplomats were kicked out.
Speaker 11: Everything changed when Dwight.
Speaker 13: Eisenhower was elected as the President of the United States in January nineteen fifty three, a meeting was arranged between Eisenhower and Churchill to discuss the Iran issue. The British knew that the Americans didn't really care about the British losing their oil fields, so instead they made it look like the reason they wanted to get rid of Musudek was because he was a communist, and since the US were fighting communism around the world, this strategy worked.
Speaker 19: Now mister eisenh arrived at the home of mister Baruvignoon for his longer leading with mister Cherdyo in the house of the Premiers Deliel, host of two old comments of war and pas renewed the historic associations before settling down to informal chalks.
Speaker 13: During this time, Musudek appointed Ushiftus as the chief of police, who was quite loyal to him. In the spring of nineteen fifty three, Ushiftus was kidnapped and murdered under the direction of the MI six Operative Norman Derbyshire. His body was dumped publicly.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 11: He just mentioned Norman Derbyshire a minute ago.
Speaker 13: So this was to send a signal to the Iranian people that Musudak couldn't even protect his own.
Speaker 10: Chief of police.
Speaker 13: The final plot for the coup to take out Masudek was approved on July eleventh, nineteen fifty three, by President Eisenhower and Prime Minister Churchill. It was codenamed Operation Ajax. The British and the American ambassadors of Iran went to the Shah to ask for his support for the coup against the subdec but the Shah refused, so instead they went to his twin sister Usher and bribed her to convince the shop. She flew to to Ihran to deliver the letter from the British and the Americans. The letter was a request to dissolve the parliament and appoint the new prime minister of Britain's Chusuh. The plan was for Masubdek to reject this direct order from the Shah, which would ultimately result in his arrest. Enter Kermit Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: Roosevelt was a Cia.
Speaker 13: Agent and also the grandson of President Theodore Roosevelt. He crossed into Iran via Iraq with suitcases full of cash and started buying off journalists and newspaper editors to Prince stories on anti Musubdek propaganda stating that he was a communist. This was all in preparation for the coup, as well as to signal to the outside world that they were getting rid of him because he was a communist. Eventually, a junior officer in the Royal Guard leaked the plans of the coup to Musuddek At midnight on the sixteenth of August nineteen fifty three. The army sent tanks and officers to the Prime Minister's house. However, Usudek was repaired. As soon as the Royal Guards presented the letter from the Shah, they were arrested.
Speaker 10: By Masudek's guards.
Speaker 13: The coup had failed miserably, and the Shaw fled to Rome.
Speaker 10: The people cheered that the Shah had left.
Speaker 13: The US accepted the outcome and asked for Operation Ajax to be discontinued. Kermit Roosevelt was ready to leave, but Norman Derbyshire from the six convinced him otherwise, Darbyshire had paid mercenaries to pretend to be Musudik and two day communist supporters. They started riding in the streets pulling down statues of.
Speaker 1: The shop as anti Royalist partisans.
Speaker 16: Supporters of the age to doctor Massai said them out their work of destruction.
Speaker 11: So they dressed up like communists. Tarvit on which.
Speaker 16: Much bitter feeling was focused was the statue on the Shah's father.
Speaker 13: This was used as a way to manipulate the narrative across the world that it was in fact Musudduk that staged the coup against the Shah, not the other way around.
Speaker 10: Of course, this was false.
Speaker 13: On the morning of nineteenth August nineteen fifty three, this same mercenary mob, funded by the CIA and the MI six, came onto the streets once again, but this time showing pro Shaw sentiments.
Speaker 10: They began destroying.
Speaker 13: Shops, burning offices and attacking pro Masodic supporters. They began shouting death to Musudzek, long live the Shaw.
Speaker 11: So I remember the reason we're watching this is that in the next couple of weeks we have pre elections coming up, and we are dealing with entities that I've spent decades sixty seventy years perfecting how to do these kinds of cooking the books for pre elections.
Speaker 13: At four thirty pm on the nineteenth of August nineteen fifty three, twenty eight tanks attacked Musudek's house. At this point, Musudek asked all his ministers to leave his house as he wanted to die there alone, but the ministers insisted that he leave with them or they'd all stay and die with him.
Speaker 10: He agreed and left.
Speaker 13: Later that day, General Society was sworn in as prime ministers on the orders of the Shah. The coup finally worked. The Shah returned to Iran on the twenty second of August nineteen fifty three with forty five million dollars from USA. The Shah neutralized the opposition supporters and Musuddek was convicted for treason.
Speaker 16: Backed by General Zaihiti, military strong man who engineered his return to power.
Speaker 15: The General will now have a strong voice in the newly foreigned government, whose.
Speaker 13: Cabinet the Steen here was. Any officers associated with the Two Day Party were all executed. The Anglo Iranian Oil Company was renamed BP and Iran was required to share their oil with several other European and American oil companies. Eventually, Musudik was shifted from the military prison to Ahmedabad in Iran under house arrest.
Speaker 10: Masadik spent the.
Speaker 13: Rest of his life living in total solitude. According to most accounts, Musuddik was a true leader of the nation, an intellect one of the most prestigious figures in modern Iranian history, a leader who believed that Iranian oil should be for the Iranian people, but a leader who was ultimately overthrown own by the powers whose interests lied not with the will of the Iranian people, but rather in the resources and wealth of Iran. On March fifth, nineteen sixty seven, doctor Muhammad Masadak died due to complications with cancer. He was secretly buried in the living room of his home in Ahmedabad. In nineteen seventy nine, the Shah would ultimately flee the country again for the final time. The truth is the seeds of the nineteen seventy nine Iranian revolution were sown in nineteen fifty three. The betrayal of the US and the UK of the Iranian democracy forever severed the trust between.
Speaker 10: Iran and the West. It will always remain a mystery. What if the US and.
Speaker 13: The UK had not overthrown Iran's first democratically elected leader, would the nineteen seventy nine revolution ever happen? Would those Americans have been kidnapped into Hran? Would Jimmy Carter have won a second term?
Speaker 10: Where would Iran?
Speaker 11: Now this is oftentimes considered a October surprise, So the Iranian hostage crisis happened to effect the election, and that October surprise if our call led to Reagan. Correct, I'm not saying that makes Jimmy Carter good. I'm just saying, like you can see how a lot of this has to do with, you know, international geopolitical developments. Iran affects even the US elections here. So that nineteen seventy nine hostage crisis that he mentioned, let's briefly take a look at that, because I think few people talk about this as a October surprise.
Speaker 20: Here was not an embassy, It was a CIA center. This was a den of espionage where they were plotting against the Iranian people.
Speaker 7: On November nineteen seventy nine, the revolution in Iran took an expected turn. Iranian students stormed at the US embassy in Tahran and held dozens of personal and diplomat's hostage. The revolution had already altered Iran's relationship with the United States. Shah Muhammad Zapalagi, who was close to US alive, was toppled, and Iranians were ready to turn a new page in which the US no longer had a role in the country. The student's actions were an immediate response to the US decision to allow Iran's opposit Sha to come to the United States for treatment. Iranians demanded that the US hand over their deposed Cha, who was despised for his relationship with the Americans. They insisted he betried for crimes he committed when he was in power, But the animosity toward the US stemmed from a deeper conflict the Americans that the Bridge had controlled the bulk of Iran petroleum reserves for decades.
Speaker 11: So the question is, and a lot of different books discussed this, who is really behind this operation? Because some left writers theorized that this was supported. This Iranian student revolution was support to take the hostages in the embassy was supported as an October surprise for Reagan, in other words, to help Reagan get elected. Because it'd supposedly put Carter in some sort of like further you know, terrible situation made them look bad or is that not true? This was just simply I mean it is. It is suspicious. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised for wasn't British intelligence being involved in this because British intelligence is very close to these Iatolas, And one wonders to what degree even today British intelligence is connected to these Iyatolas that are supposedly the enemies of America in the West. It's really murky. It's hard to say, but I mean, there is a close connection between even some of the most prominent shall we say, Islamic Shia philosophers and the CIA. The one of the most prominent ones was bff with Henry Kissinger, and so the CIA has always tried British intelligency has tried to cultivate a close relationship with Sufi's and with Shia because Shia and Sufi are somewhat closely related, they have a more natural affinity than Shia and Sunni. So the question then is what exactly is the relationship between Sufi leaders in Islam and British intelligence. That's up for debate. I guess does British intelligence have a close connection to Ayatola's Probably what do.
Speaker 12: You guys think?
Speaker 11: I haven't exactly figured everything out. I don't know if maybe nobody knows unless you're at the CFR or Chatham House. I don't know, what do you guys think.
Speaker 7: When Aerani employed minnester Muhammad Musada announced his plans nationalized the country oil industry, the CIA and British intelligence orchestrated the coup against him in nineteen fifty three and put muhammadriz Apollo in the last Iran in power. The nineteen fifty three coup was later invoked as a justification for overthrowing the shop and the animal, obviously towards the US. The hostage crisis in nineteen seventy nine was another reaction to the long involvement the US had in Iran's economy and politics, and it soon became one of the biggest US diplomatic crisis in American history.
Speaker 1: The students, I.
Speaker 11: Mean it seems to me like it does. I mean, it does kind of benefit Western positioning and intelligence to have these purportedly kooky Iyatola's running the country. But then again, it does seem like the CIA fosters what Green revolution to try to overthrow Ayatola's. So, I don't know, what do you guys think. Are the Ayatola's legitimately anti Western? Are they controlled opposition? Are they managed opposition? Are they really going to launch an attack on Israel? What do you guys think? What's the real It's hard. It's hard to decipher, even knowing a lot of this intelligence history, like exactly what's going on, It's hard to know. Sometimes they'll have backdoor deals, right, I mean, like, for example, a lot of people have been calling attention to the Democrats giving billions of dollars to Iran throughout this last what year of supposed to crisis in warfare with Israel, and then you have fireworks shows that appear, you know, I mean, is it really going to be a war? What do you guys think?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I can't figure out exactly what's going on with that Iran.
Speaker 7: It's a weird thinges mostly and embassy influence. After a period of time, a total of fourteen hostages were released, but fifty two hostages remained in the embassy compound for four hundred and forty four days.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 11: Also, what do we think about the alleged nuclear program because Iran alleges, oh, we just want to create nuclear energy. It's odd to me that if you look, if you read into this, the CFR supports Iran having a nuclear energy program and says they are not seeking to weaponize their nuclear capabilities. But then then again, all of the Masad operations against Iran seemed to be targeting the very thing that supposedly isn't going on. Well, why would Masad do that if they weren't if Iran was not potentially seeking to have that type of capability.
Speaker 12: So I mean to me, it.
Speaker 11: Seems like you wouldn't engage in all of this stucks neet and these kinds of assassination type operations and so forth if they weren't trying to do that, Like, what's the point of all that? What do you guys think? A lot of this is very murky. I don't know the answers to all this. So let's read super chats here in a second. Hopefully you guys see where we're going with this in terms of how it relates to the possibilities of upcoming predilections.
Speaker 7: In two weeks, President at the time, Jimmy Carter failed to resolve the card.
Speaker 11: So this is why it's called an October surprise for Carter. So some people theorize that the neocons and I forget who was the CIA head at that time, Colby or some whatnot, not Colby Casey, I don't remember ninety seventy nine CIA head. This would be I don't know, somebody Neocon, I'm sure, And this would be like the Catholic This is the period of the Catholic that ran the CIA. Let's see who was head in nineteen seventy nine. Bush was head for one year, by the way, Okay, so this is right after Bush, and it's Stansville Turner and then Casey William Casey has had one year later, two years later, So this is like the period of the Neocon Roman Catholic CIA control. Is this a CIA organized October surprise to bring Reagan to power? Now this does make sense too, because Reagan's vice presidential candidate is Bush and Bush was just CIA head right prior to this. This seems plausible.
Speaker 7: He tried economic extensions, negotiations, and even military intervention, but nothing it worked. The American public grew im patient for resolution. After extensive negotiations, the hostage were released on January twenty, nineteen eighty one, but President Carter paid the cross.
Speaker 11: So this reminds me of like, maybe, remember what Fauci said, Trump will have to deal with a maj jet outbreak. Trump's gonna deal with a major outbreak of some game. See see how this works. So the question then is what will be the October surprise for this administration? Could it be something Iran related? Well, given the Middle Eastern stuff that we've seen popping off lately, that one seems pretty likely to me. What do you guys think, an Iran situation or something related to supposed an attempt on Trump again with a supposed Iran sell Anyway, That's what That's where we're at. And I wish we could find that article. Maybe somebody can find it in the chat. If you can find it, you won't be able to find out Google. But that Rogerstone article from twenty twenty about how elections are actually done, I caught them at ten dollars day. I keep hearing Muslims and atheists and Rabbis claim the vision birth comes from a mistranslation. I mean even in the masoretic text, it still says version birth. Could you set some light on this, I love your content. Well, I think we would agree that the immediate context is talking about something in Isaiah's day, but the event in Isaiah's day is also a prophetic future prediction. And if you look up a lot of the Messianic prophecies and how they're you, they don't always just apply to the immediate grammatical, historical context. There's a double fulfillment. There's something happening in the immediate the day of Isaiah or Jeremiah or one of the prophets, but there's also a forward looking prediction. So a lot of times when atheists or rabbinic people reply, they say, oh, there's only the immediate historical fulfillment. However, if you've watched the times that I've had debates with Rabbinic opponents, I will point out that you yourself believe in these Messianic prophecies, that there is a historical and a future fulfillment. You see Brella the second ten dollars? How much BTC do you recommend every individual have as much as you can get? What do you mean, I'm a newbie? Should I leave it on Swan. No, I would not leave my bitcoin on swan. You want to transfer it to a cold storage wallet, so I would say look into cold storage. Bobby C. Five dollars. You mentioned bitcoin a lot. I appreciate that. What are the specifics in terms of hardware wallets that you recommend? What about software wallets? Well, the most secure is an off chain, an off internet cold storage device, and you're gonna have to research which one you think are the best. Kristen five dollars. Thoughts on Temple quitting? What did he quit? I don't even know. He quits doing the Tempoole show, Tim cast. He wants to do a restaff. He can't fire everyone, but he wants to work for someone else, like Joe Rogan does Who's Joe Rogan work for somebody else?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 11: What will happen to free agents, Like if Tucker or Alex Jones are free agents, will there be a new right wing media alliance?
Speaker 12: I have no idea.
Speaker 11: I think thought like two years ago Tucker was going to start TCN right Tucker Carlson Network or something, and then Alex has made a new Twitter profile called AJN. But I think nobody exactly knows in regard to say that Alex sphere until the auction of Info Wars happens November eighth or whatever, So we won't know what happens to that entity until then, whether Alex will work for somebody or just create his own podcast. I have no idea. I don't know what they're I think there's I think people are still sort of waiting to see what happens in order to plan where they're going to go. I didn't know Temple is quitting. Junior Gallo two hundred dollars. Well, thank you so much. Junior gallow makes the podcast where that he is the top supporter. Thank you so much. Alexander Hamilton ten dollars, Thank you so much, Alex Alula five dollars. Jay, I love using rock Finn. I only brought up Kick as a backup because I check YouTube for your live streams and I get worried about something being removed. Well, if that ever happens, I'll just you'll find me on Twitter and rock Finn. So I just don't I don't know anything about Kick. I haven't looked into that yet. Alula three dollars. I didn't realize that Kick is a kind of low tier platform. I'm a bit of a slow boy. I'm not criticizing you. I just don't know anything about kick So you know, that's why Rockfinn would be what I would promote, So I wasn't criticizing you. Mind Haack one dollar. If it does end up being Trump, would he provoke a war with a Ran? That's see, that's what I still can't figure out. I mean, I don't think Iran would go to war.
Speaker 12: With the United States.
Speaker 11: I mean, if they're relying on billions of dollars that we give them, then that's obviously intended to be soft power influence. So I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I have no idea what's going on. I'm still trying to figure out, like to what degree Iatolas really do hate the West? Like how real is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 11: But I remember talking to a Jewish guy one time and he said, if you lift up, he said that there's a joke. I think he said there's something like that. There's a joke in Israel that if you look under the beard of an Iahtola, you'll see a British tag. So it's like like they wear fake British beards. I thought that was funny. The signs are the signs of what are everywhere. I don't know what that means. Guys, we have a show sponsor. The show sponsor is Chalk dot com. You can head on over to chalk dot com to get access to the best in supplements. You'll find that stack right there for the dudes, particularly Now, ladies can get the performance stack. If you're a lady who loves the gym. There are a lot of Jim Gym chicks out there, be sure and head on over there and use the promo code J forty to get forty percent off a test sample pack. If you want to get that little pack there and you're not going to pay one hundred and twenty four dollars, you're gonna pay forty percent off of that. If you subscribe to getting things coming on the regular the subscription model, you get forty four percent off. That promo code is J forty four Life. That's Jay four four Lafe. That promo code is in the show description. You can cancel at any time. Chalk is proven to boost testosterone in the case of the tong catalete. That's my favorite. Up your toxic masculinity, your mojo, your gym performance with the performance stack, particularly ton Catalyie, and the chad mode. Be careful of that. Chad mode is pretty strong stuff. I have a hard time if I take too much of it. I'm too amped up. I can't sleep. So head on over to chalk dot com. There is a male Vitality stack there. You can get that, or if you're a lady, you can head over to the female Vitality Stack. But we have a ninety percent audience, which is fine with me, and so most of my audience, I think calming you down, making you chill, grate for mood regulation, all of that. Isn't that right? She says, yes, Project twenty five oh one five dollars, thank you so much. I thought I was gonna say Project Pat, good Google and moogly, that thang and juicy. By the way, there's a boomer who didn't get my joke, and they thought that I was being just crass. How dare you say? They thought I really wrote a poem called good googleing Moogly that thing is juicy? And I was like, first of all, my joke is making fun of how stupid the song is. But you know what, member Just go ahead believe that, believe that I wrote a poem called good Googling Moogly. That thing is juicy. Just go on believing that. That's fine, guys. Also good news. We will be live, not just at the event this weekend, which is right here, a couple of days from now, I will be performing you got it, Cringe corep Live. There'll be other things going on, stand up comedy, podcast interviews, book signing, music, karaoke. It's gonna be a lot of fun. Tripoli was the headliner last year right over here at Brohemian Grove. Now people said, what day is your day?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 11: Well, I appreciate that that you came to see that you want to come to see me. That's that's very appreciative. Guess what all the comedians so called is Saturday? So Saturday tickets if you want to see just me and the Cringe Corps and the other comedians and stand ups. Right there is the link you can get the Saturday tickets. But there's a Friday in Saturday events going on. So it's gonna be a lot of fun. Everybody's going to be chilling, hanging out. I'm not sure I think Shane Cashman said he might come. I don't know if come for sure, but he and I are going to be doing a podcast again next week. We had a great conversation. He's a really cool dude. But also the Nephlin Dusk Squad dudes are going to be there, many others and it's going to be a lot of fun. Get your tickets right there. Also, remember that we have the icon Conference, our little mini one day conference, coming up in November. Right here is the link you can get your tickets right there. I thought I had the Patristic Faith page link, but I don't know it in there anyway. Right there, So head on over and get tickets. Let's a one day event with four speakers theology, the icon, mystical theology, the iconpologetic, defensive icons, et cetera. All of your iconographic needs will be answered. And you know, really, I think for Protestants that's a that's a huge one, right, I mean, that's like the number one thing that comes up. So we thought that iconography would be a great topic for a small conference. And you're also going to get to meet a lot of cool people, a lot of our friends. So make your way over and get tickets there for the Ethology Icon conference is gonna be a lot of fun, a lot of cool people. FDA will be coming, He will be speaking as well, Father Vladimir speaking, So it's gonna be fun. If you want to get tickets, excuse me if you want to get my books signed copies in the shop at Jasonolsis dot com. I don't know over there and get my books. And yes, I am still working on Estur Cola three. I got a good bit done yesterday, so I thought I had more than I had. That's actually right at almost three hundred pages, so I would say another another fifty to one hundred pages maybe and I'll be done. So I'm expecting it'll be three fifty to four hundred again like the others. But it's coming along. It's coming along, So look for Esoteric Hollywood three.
Speaker 12: It's gonna be.
Speaker 11: It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: I want it to be. I want to be at least as good as the other ones, right, but hopefully it'll be. It'll be big. It'll be bigger, better, batter and and uh better, faster, stronger. What's the dat punk song? You got it anyway, so look for that. Get your I'll have to put up a pre orders for that pretty soon, right. That's their color with three. It's gonna be a lot of fun anyway. Otherwise, you guys have a great night and I will see you sing