Speaker 1: This is a clip from Beyond Truth. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. David Wilcock.
Speaker 2: So, David was actually one of my first metaphysical teachers, I guess if you want to call it that one. I left Christianity, which was around twenty ten, heavily, and it's sort of not heavily. I got into the occult sort of, you know, beginning of twenty eleven. I would say, I'm kind of like, yeah, I'm kind of dove in there. So and one of the groups that I got involved with, the two teachers that they directed me towards to go and check out once I was leaving Christianity was David Wilcock and Abraham Hicks. Those are the two places that I was directed to first. So both of them are chandlers, you know, so, you know whatever, we'll talk about that a little bit later, do And So, yeah, I met Dave. I mean, he was huge, he was on the top of his game at that time. He had a new book out. One of them is behind me here, well two of them are behind me there. But the one that he, you know, did all the predictions for twenty twelve he had a lot of like he was a channeler himself, Okay, so he would channel a lot of information. Then he also was a huge advocate for the Law One series, the Raw the one that you're doing. So if you guys are interested in that, we're actually doing a whole series over on the Milky Way, on the raw material, the Law One, which is what David was basing a lot of his stuff on.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I got all that whole series. I read it while I was working.
Speaker 2: I used to work as a community support worker at that time, and I had clients in the back of my car, and quite often the client would be asleep for hours, and so I would sit there and read books.
Speaker 1: And I you know, I sure read a lot of books.
Speaker 2: I read that whole series is five of them all in total, and you know, and and just kept on studying, and you know, time sort of went in. That's when twenty twelve came around. That's when I discovered, like, well, it was her name. I can't remember her name now, you know what, maybe it's better that I don't even mention her name because she's no longer.
Speaker 1: In the community either.
Speaker 2: But anyways, done he see all the angel cards and just the whole new Age thing.
Speaker 1: You know, that's basically what it was.
Speaker 2: The new Age community is where I sumbled, and of course a friendship ABYO that is the UFO community which David Sto was in. Both you know, community is there, and yeah, I was thinking, and I remember thinking, what happened to David? I haven't seen David around And sure enough, I guess after the whole twenty twelve came and went. You know, none of the things that he talked about came to pass.
Speaker 3: And can separate there. Yeah, yeah, that was one of the big downfalls of a lot of people when and you've told me this before too, like you don't want to put dates on things because people look at you know, well that didn't come true, and when's it happening now? And that that is just that. I mean, I myself, I was surprised how young he was so when he was doing all of this, you caught him. He must have been in his early twenties. I would say maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we're gonna go over a little bit here. He had a book.
Speaker 2: He came over with a book when he was like twenty six years old. So you gotta We're gonna go into a little bit more about David's background and sort of which leads up to why he did what he did, and I'm gonna explain a little bit more. We'll get into that, you know, after I sort of go over my little story with him here. But yeah, you know, none of that came to pass and whatever, and he So what I've heard from other people, I do recommend to go over and be on Mystic and watch the videos that did there. The one was a couple of days ago where he has Jade Widner on and Penny Kelly is in there and Cliff high Alsa's a twenty minute segment in the middle of there as well or more at the end of the show. And those people, you know, knew.
Speaker 1: Him really well.
Speaker 2: Jay Wider worked with him for years, so they have a lot of good stuff. They got more stuff than I do, you know what I mean, because they were in contact with them. I never knew him personally, obviously, right, he's just from a distance here, but yeah, he kind of saw So I got a lot of information from that show. So while I was thinking, well, what happened today, Well, I guess he took a break. Obviously, things weren't coming to pass, so it took a break. Basically, I don't know recentered. That's when he then met Corey Good and I guess at the time, I'm pretty sure that he believed what Corey was saying at the time, when I guess even Jay Widner did at the time, you know, I mean, that's the thing about this community.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people is saying.
Speaker 2: That they did this and did that, and you know, there's no way of verifying any of it.
Speaker 1: Is it, you know, until until you know.
Speaker 3: You know, when he did meet that Corey Good, he Corey Good in him, got a big spot on that guy. Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So David was already on Guya, That's the thing.
Speaker 2: So David was at the top of his game here, He's already got a permanent gig over on Gaya, and David came in and basically want to be David is what it was. He wants to be like David. And I've had these days here now to meditate on this because I had a similar situation to what David went through with with Corey a couple three years ago myself a little bit on a smaller scale, but it was the same thing.
Speaker 1: That happened. Basically, somebody comes in right, and I guess they had done.
Speaker 2: About twelve episodes over on Guio with David and then things fell apart.
Speaker 1: I guess Corey didn't have any material.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can only come up with so much cocammia all at once, you know what I mean, especially when it's not true. You don't have anything more to go on now. And this is so I'm gonna be saying some things about Corey. Okay, that's you know, you might turn around and see me for But the thing is is that the man went to court in twenty two and I did. For those of you who are following me on all the socials and watching the reels and all that, I posted a little reel yesterday, just a little one minute and forty five minutes or forty seconds, a little snippet of that court thing that he went through. And also those of you who have followed me for years, we'll remember that writer and I were doing some videos on this years ago, okay, about Corey Good and what happened there. And so this isn't new in the community. But if you're new to the community, you may not have heard any of this, so you know, I do have receipts. You know, the man was in court saying this. Okay, basically he lied about the whole thing. It's all just fantasy. And he's actually a copyrighted now so nobody can even use terms. But anyways, that's not what the show is about. Corey came in there, and I guess David thought, hey, you know, you know we're gonna go with this. He must have believed them. I guess the stories and thought that, hey, you know, you know, it almost like he fell under a spin a Corey spell.
Speaker 1: He fell under the spell. He couldn't get out of that spell.
Speaker 2: And basically, Corey had convinced and once he had done his twelve episodes and sort of basically welcomed himself for wrong Gaya, he basically convinced David to leave a Guya, to leave his permanent gig that he had there, huge paycheck by the way, hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars that he made over there, right, Vincent to leave? Okay, this is the kind of hold that this man had on David, and he did. And obviously, you know the paycheck's not coming in now, what are you going to do as an author. You know, you gotta just keep you know, writing those books because you know, that's how you get paid. And unfortunately it also got led down some bad financial advice.
Speaker 1: He invested one point.
Speaker 2: Five million, which I do believe was all his savings at the time, into some aerospace company that turns out was bogus. He ended up losing all his money there, and he also then ended up losing his wife left as well various reasons there. And then last year he also lost his dog. So you know, the man has gone through a lot. Never mind all the lawsuits. So when they left Guaya, they didn't just leave on good terms. They left and all of a sudden they had a whole bunch of enemies. There was a whole bunch of lawsuits. Again that Corey kind of a drogue David into his drama. Okay, David loves drama and or not sorry, Corey loves drama, okay, and he dragged him into it.
Speaker 1: And so now he's got a bunch of lawsuits.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of drama going on, uh you know, and so yeah, again he got dragged down. So and then of course we found out that you know, it was all lies. The Corey Good story was all lies. It's he went to court. We've seen all the court things, and but he's still you know, Corey still had a hold on him.
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 2: The last time he spoke to David was in February, which was not long ago, a.
Speaker 1: Couple of months ago. So it's still to this day, you know, or up until that day.
Speaker 2: Uh, they were still communicating, and he still had that hold on David, and I guess felt loyalty.
Speaker 1: I guess, you know, according to what Cliff I said in that.
Speaker 2: Video that I recommended earlier, is that he had actually contacted David with a way out sort of, you know, to try to bring himself back into the community. However, I you know, I meditated on this myself. I don't I kind of almost agree with David, I guess, because he obviously didn't take him up on this.
Speaker 1: I think it was too far gone with the matter.
Speaker 2: Because it wasn't just that because now in the last few years now, and so I obviously left I unsubscribed and I left, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But that was it. But a lot of people took upon himself to patrol him to cyberstock.
Speaker 2: Him to do them.
Speaker 1: I mean, you name it.
Speaker 2: He yeah, there was a lot of that. And David is a very gentle soul. He's very sensitive and it really bothered him. It's not like some people can just you know, not even pay attention and doesn't bother.
Speaker 1: That was not David.
Speaker 2: David was very sensitive, took it all to heart and just couldn't seem to get out of that whole Corey hold, you know. And then so I hadn't really paid too much attention to what he was doing, to be honest, like I said, I unsubscribed, I left whatever. I mean. I would sort of see things here and there, but not really paying too much attention. When I did go in there though, I noticed that now now David had turned into the Q movement, did now turned into the MAGA movements. So he's a que tart, the Trump tart. And he had turned Christian at the end, and you know, you know, there's certain things that we can forgive, you know what I mean, But all those three things, and then I guess at the same time, he still believed in the New Age teachings that he had been doing, but he wanted to kind of combine it with Christianity, you know what I mean, Like he was trying to merge at all, and you can't do that. You're going to piss off both communities, you know. So I had that little C Trump thing going on there. He could have maybe you know, stuck that out. I mean when I looked at the last live stream that he did, the superchats were just rolling in. I mean one guy gave him three hundred and thirty three dollars loss of fifty dollars, one hundred dollars, Like he had quite a bit of super chats, you know what I mean. Plus these videos are monetized.
Speaker 3: All three things was he was still pretty famous, and he had that loyal fouling because he was. He did talk, Yeah, no, he did.
Speaker 2: He's a brilliant talker. He's got a brilliant mind. He's a really good speaker. And this is why you was still going on. But he only had about five hundred and something thousand subscribe which sounds like a lot to us, but you know, to to now for the big channels, not so much. And so he was his niche at the end here was just basically lid the Q and Trump thing. And that's all falling apart too. You can only hold up the Trump things so far. I mean, look at look at what's going on.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think my opinion on that would be I think he ran out of and reinventing himself, because you know, he had to be you know, he had this thing going on like you're saying in the beginning. Then he found he invented himself and found Corey good, and then he got rid of that and then he was on Ancient Aliens there for a while, wasn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's he got a permanent gig over on guy. He was doing a lot of different shows over there. And you know, he Cliff thinks that he probably maybe could have maybe he would have had to thrown Corey under the bus if he was gonna he would.
Speaker 1: Have to throw the Cub movement, Trump movement, the whole.
Speaker 2: Loga thing, all of it under the bus if he was gonna come back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And it was too much for him. Yeah, sometimes you can't. Yeah, just changed lane that fast. Like when you're younger, you can say, well I just didn't know and sorry, I hope you all forgive me and I'm gonna move. And then that could. He was a real slick talker too. Man, that that guy that's I could, I can, and I would never be able. You could never nail that guy down because he was that good of a talker. Uh, I mean still so and and uh David Wilcox was he knew a little bit about everything, and that was very impressive from my point of view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, David so going back a little bit, you know why you know he wasn't able to do it is because he grew up in upstate New York, Okay, he had, you know, come from a fairly well