Speaker 1: It's side with Dan Ray I WBS Boston's new radio.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back everybody again. I just want to emphasize and to David in Leicester. G David, you know, we did an hour on that and I know you wanted to contribute a comment on it, but you you didn't listen for the most of the hour, and so it's tough when you call that late. I only really took your call because I saw it was you, and generally you have something that's pithy to say. So I was hoping, uh that that you would have been available, accessible, et cetera. But that's neither here nor there. And obviously it's you know, it's funny and I said this the last time we did this. This is a five year old child of the city. Do you think that if there was a five year old who was hit by a bus and killed in Wellesley or Weston or Whaland or Winchester. You know, I use those cities because those towns, because they are all towns that begin with the W with the letter W, and they're they're really really good, you know, you know, suburban communities. But that would not be tolerated. But in Boston, for some reason, a five year old child can be hit by a bus that he had just gotten off. And now it's six weeks later, Sis, six weeks to the day. Now it's six weeks later. And you know, the Globe did a great article today. I hope some of you read the Globe every day. I know I do, uh, And it baffles me that more people are not outraged this five year old. It's a you know, a child of God, a child of our var our society. Whatever your religious belief is or your lack of religious belief, this is a five year old child who will not see his sixth birthday. And probably there were some shortcuts taken, mistakes were made, and no one's going to be responsible. No one is going to be held to be responsible for this unless sunlight is the greatest disinfect And you know, so I'm heartbroken over this story, and I wish that there were more people in my audience and more people in Boston who are outraged over it. But I simply run a Petri dish here Monday through Friday from eight until midnight, and in the first hour we give you four guests that have interesting information. Marita does a great job and for the balance of this week. Karen BISSEM. We be doing a great job, but we talk with Mike Timlin, the former Red Sox great relief picture of the earlier part I was involved in, I think the two thousand and seven as well as I believe the two maybe the two thousand and four and two thousand and seven World Series. And so we try to provide good guests in the first hour, and then we try to find topics of a concern and controversy and legitimacy. And if you don't rise to the occasion, the only interpretation I can have is that my audience doesn't care that a five year old kid in Boston was hitting killed not by a drunk driver, I mean his death would be the same, but by his own school bus driver. That's what allegedly happened here. I mean, think about it, think about it. I thought that the call last hour from Peter from Braintree was heartbreaking because he lost his daughter at the age of five in nineteen eighty six, and obviously this rekindled memories in his mind. So again I'm not going to lecture you, but I'm just going to tell you that I was disappointed. Now There's another case that touches upon illegal immigration that has been going on now for seven years, seven years, and that is the case that involves a Newton judge, Judge Shelley Joseph, in twenty and eighteen. And I hope some of you remember this case in twenty and eighteen during the first Trump administration, doctor rather Judge Joseph, who was in Newton District Court one day, found her herself in the courtroom and she had a criminal defendant in front of her in district court in Newton, and at some point she became aware that there was an ice officer. You know, we had all of the demonstrations this weekend out in Los Angeles, and there was a demonstration in Boston today as well. But at some point she realized that there was an ice officer who had stationed himself. I believe he was in the courtroom and he was there he had a civil detainer on a defendant, jose Medina Perez. And I believe that the record reflected that she told one of her court officers to have direct the ice officer to leave her courtroom and sit outside her courtroom now just because he's a nice officer doesn't mean he's not a citizen of the United States, and I would think that that is in of itself something that a judge should not be doing. But he complied, and he sat outside, and then at some point there was a sidebar conference, and proceedings in district court, including sidebars, are supposed to be recorded, but at some point, at some point, for fifty two seconds, the recording was shut off, and no one knows at this point what was said because the recording was shut off. So what happened subsequently was that a court officer, perhaps at the direction of Judge Joseph, led the defendant and the defendant's lawyer out the back door, or led them down a corridor that got them to the back door of the courthouse, and the defendant fled. He was eventually picked up. But there was a federal indictment that came down against Judge Joseph, and that lingered for some time, and then a deal was made when I guess was in during the presidency of President Biden, and of course federal prosecutors are influenced by whoever's in the White House, and the charges against her in federal court were dropped as long as she would comply with a hearing which began today in front of the state the Massachusetts Judicial Conduct Commission now or technically the Massachusett Commission on Judicial Conduct Now. I don't know how that hearing went today. I was not in court. I did see some coverage of it. I guess they they started, They had a juror, they had a view, if you will, of the circumstances, so that the hearing officer could be familiar with the the layout of the court and how this guy got out. So eventually she could be removed from the bench. That's one possibility. I guess that's the worst, the most onerous requirement that could be imposed. She could be suspended for some period of time, or they could decide that hey, nothing apparently went on now. According to newspaper reports, UH, the lawyer for this individual, the defendant, UH, the lawyer had had switched, according to an article by Shelley Murphy and The Globe, to a another lawyer, and that the lawyer apparently was the one that requested that the the recording be turned off, and as a consequence of that, the lawyer, it has been reported, cooperated with the federal government at the time of the indictment, so he was one of the key witnesses today. I don't know how this is going to come out. However, However, in my opinion, this is an important case because if judges, if judges do not follow the law, then then then why do we have to do what you say? I mean, it's it's a pretty serious offense. It may sound not all that serious, but I consider this to be a very very serious offense. Uh, And I'd love to hear what you think should happen to the judge. Six seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. My name is Dan Ray. Let's keep it going here on Nightside. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, so we're talking about the Shelley Joseph case. No, I don't know. There's a single hearing officer, and apparently the hearing officer will write a report. I can't think of the last judge who who faced such a hearing like this, but this hearing officer as a single individual. The attorney for Joseph said today that she knew nothing, She just was was caught. I guess by surprise, I didn't see much coverage of it today, but it was there in some form of fashion. The hearing officer is being heard by Dennis mcnhernie, a former Deputy Assistant Attorney General with the Department of Justice, and the commission has appointed former Superior Court Chief Justice Judith Fabricant as special counsel to prosecute the case. And as The Globe is reporting and quoting now from a story by Shelley Murphy, one of the best reporters in Boston, particularly in terms of crime and punishment issues. Mccroney will submit his foundings of the commission within thirty days of the hearing. Of the commission can then recommend discipline to the SJAC Supreme Judicial Court. Only the legislature can remove a judge from the bench for misconduct, so we'll have to see. I mean, it just talks about the whole system that we live under. We're all supposed to do the right thing. But in these both of these cases that we've talked about, you have a statute, a law that was passed that was intended to help illegal immigrants be able to the so called you know, Mobility Act Work Mobility Act. And yet it turns out that it now seems to ignore to the detriment of an investigation, a transparent investigation into a little five year old boy who was killed. And here we have a judge who finds herself in trouble. I don't know what happened. Apparently the defense attorney, his name is David Jellinik, apparently turned out to be a witness against the judge, even though theoretically she had benefited his his client. So let's see what people have to say if you're interested in this. If not, we can move on to something else. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty six, seven ninety. Let me go to Bernie in New Hampshire. Bernie, how what's your thought on this? Bernie?
Speaker 3: Hey? Are we doing tonight? Dan?
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine, go right ahead?
Speaker 3: All right? Yeah, I got disconnected on I was gonna the last stop. But on this one? Can I slaw? Mountain Landis once said that the law is there to show justice, not to show mercy. Now it's an officer of the court. Shouldn't this judge be held to that standard? Knowing that she bull right went against the law.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why they haven't hearing obviously, and you'd like to think that all of this is going to be on the level, and you'd like to think that the reputations of the individuals involved. Both the prosecuting attorney as well as the hearing officer and the defense attorney will do their best, obviously as advocates, but they will simply do their best to get to the truth and let people let the chips fall where they may. I mean, it's disgraceful if she actually turned off that recorder and then helped expedite the escape of this defendant from ice. And again, this has been going on for years now. You see all these demonstrations out in Los Angeles, Well, you know, there's there's a lot of passion about this and uh, you have people. I was, I was watching the stuff in LA over the weekend, and today I saw more Mexican flags being waived by demonstrators. Uh, if you want to come to this country, keep the Mexican flag at home. You know, you're if you're coming to this country, you're you're coming, I assume to become an American, not not to you know, not to become uh to to re establish or reassert your your your Mexican citizenship. You should be coming here to become Americans. But that that was I don't know if you're watching this stuff over the weekend, but it's pretty interesting and we're gonna My intention is to talk about that tonight a little bit later on the criticism that the president is receiving for having federalized National Guard troops and I guess they're sending US Marines in there to call that situation. You know, what else could could be done? You know, but we'll save that for later. You're convinced that this thing's been going on for seven years? Why is it taking so long to get this thing resolved? I mean, if you were in front of this judge, you wouldn't be in front of the judge for seven years? Would your Bernie? If you had been arrested for drug driving or didn't pay your parking tickets on time?
Speaker 3: No? And that's my point. I believe sometimes in this country, although it has a great system of justice, sometimes just isn't always just. It just seems to be different laws or rules for different people, such as the case with this the First Amendment thing from the last thing. You know, it's not always an equal player for biblic who well know, yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's what that is my concern, and you know, I think it's the concern of probably a lot of people who are listening to this program tonight. Bernie. Is always great to hear your voice. Thanks for checking in and we'll talk again.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have a good night there, Thank you, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Bernie. Let me go to George and Fitchburgh. George, appreciate you calling in your next night. Sec go right ahead, George.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, I listened about the poor kid who was killed by the boss ye and I think that a manslaughter conviction. This this guy is obviously he's how long wheels and it's horrible as poor kid, that poor kid. Oh, I feel so bad. I can cry. A matter of fact, I have.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, nothing nothing can be done for the for the little boy at this point other than to say a prayer. However, however, my concern is why are our political leaders so hesitant to provide basic information. This little boy was killed six weeks ago today. If I'm calculating correctly, and I believe I am you.
Speaker 4: I think you are concerned, and I think I am concerned that this should not be swept under the rug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is supposed to be Massachusetts. And yes, as I said, and I got myself in some trouble, I'm sure with my suburban listeners when I said that if this little boy had lived in some of the more affluent suburbs, he lived in Hyde Park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. In uh, you know, it doesn't to me. It doesn't matter where they live. It's the fact of the life that was taken by stupidity and ignorance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's.
Speaker 4: The whole thing that gets me. It's like, you've got these kids running around the street with guns and I don't know where the heck they get them. But I know some of my friends in Bahfe that are out looking to find out where the heck these things are showing up for. I know a lot of stuff is coming from up Inflorida, believe.
Speaker 3: It or not. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well again, though that's kind of a different topic which we can we can take that would take that one on some night. But with my concern right now is uh is one I want to hear what people think about Judge Shelley Joseph allsorroble.
Speaker 4: She had no right to do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is so far, so far, she hasn't paid the price, So maybe she's going to get away with it. Maybe that. I don't know. I don't know enough about the case too.
Speaker 4: I know enough about the case where she let the guy was supposed to be going into ice, you know, out of the courtroom.
Speaker 2: She kicked him out of the courtroom. That we know. I believe that's she didn't.
Speaker 4: You know, she let her go out the back door, so to speak.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this innocent, sure to speak. The guy went out the back door, whether or not it was with her permission or whether or not. The defense lawyer who apparently was involved in that fifty two second conversation was with it recorded, as I believe, testified against her and was probably the reason she was indicted by the Feds. And then maybe he's yet second. I don't know. You know, let's hope it's on the level. Wouldn't it be great to have something in Massachusetts on the level? Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I it's very hard to do it as a matter of fact, you know, just a different talk. But for another thing about these laws we have. But there's someone laws that are enacted by Massachusetts politicians at midnight, and there's some stuff that they had that. They said they had a listening. They they went around the state and listened about this and listen about that. It was a big it was a big farce.
Speaker 2: It Well, what it is is, Yeah, it's they listen if they do something. Yeah, I agree with you totally on that. Trust me on that one. Hey, George, I hate to do this here, but I'm into my newscast here, so I got to let you go. I took you a little early. Didn't want you to have to wait. Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, thanks much, God bless and we'll talk to you soon. Thanks a lot. Well, please keep.
Speaker 2: Calling the show and tell your friends about Night's Side. Okay, thank you very much. You are more than welcome. So far, the ladies have been quiet on both of these topics. Six one, let's focus on Judge Joseph six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine thirty b right back on after this.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray ONBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the hearing today with Judge Shelley Joseph. Now, this is going to take This is not something that's going to be over in one day. So I have no idea how many days this hearing might take. And then it's going to take I believe at least thirty days for the hearing officer to write the report and to submit it to the State Supreme Court. And then based upon his report, the State Supreme Court might take no action or might take a serious action. Well, we will have to wait and see. Let's go next too, John is in debt. Hey John, appreciate you taking the time to call. Really do your next on Nightside. John, go right.
Speaker 5: Ahead, Hey Dan, if you quick back on your podcast, I think you'll find way back even before a musk, I think I said I wish you guys dedicated at least an hour a week. I bought more the government waste, government fraud because this seems like there's no accountability and I hate to make this political and democratic party. When I'm talking about talking about that boy who got run over by the bus driver, Uh, pretty certain information I had it. It sounds like people didn't do their job correct. He was still driving, and it reminds me of a couple other situations. If you remember a while back, I think it was a Russian guy who killed seven people up in New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, it was. Yeah, there were seven motorcyclists, if I'm not whatever.
Speaker 5: Was Yeah, And I supposed Connecticut said they sent something in Massachusetts about this guy shouldn't be driving.
Speaker 2: She'd lose less.
Speaker 5: And there was a bunch of files in the basement, and nobody was looking at apparently nobody's job. And there was that thing. There was a thing with remember they carl a harmony. I think your name was a little.
Speaker 2: Girl, right, And there was she was in both court systems, both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. No communication, There was a there was a judge who gave custody I guess or or visitation rights to the father who now I believe has been convicted in her uh in her in her murder.
Speaker 5: But again it comes down to you know, people not doing their job. I think this Bible boy not only should be the bus driver thing should be charged, but I think that multiple parties should be charged because it again I don't have all the facts. Yeah, but it sounds like like I said, when I heard this guy should not have been driving, Well I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, clearly again, I know we're going back to what we talked about last hour. Uh. And and it's important that it's it's such an importance, it's such an important story. Uh. But right now the information is being held back from the public. We don't have What do you reason for that? Well, I believe that I happen to believe that the Mayor's office should be fully transparent and should say here's what we know. It really looks like it's going to be the fault of the bus company who didn't do their due diligence. According if you read the story in the Boston Globe today by John Hilliard, essentially what they're saying is this guy had a driving record that was not bad. It was abysmal. I mean, he had driving problems not only in Massachusetts, like four or five in the last a couple of months, but he has speeding tickets in New Jersey in twenty sixteen, Connecticut in twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen, violation in New York from proper license or endorsement, and then he apparently had two accidents in the month of April and then hit a couple of the parked cars on the day that the little boy was run over. I mean, but the reason that the Mayor's office seems not to want to have full disclosure. Is because it was the Boston Public Schools that had hired this company, trensdeb that didn't do the due diligence. So what happens is that it's getting covered up. And that's why the Globe wrote about it. That's why we had on last hour Rob Burchie, who was a First Amendment lawyer with the New England First Amendment Coalition. That's why I talked about it three or four weeks three weeks ago, and that's why we have to find out what's going on here.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to try this political, but it almosteems have no choice. I'm a registered Republican, mainly because I feel the Republican Party is more accountable, and it just seemed that Democrats never want to take accountability for anything. I mean, I know you recently had the state auditor on and with the state just later. Nobody wants to be transparent with with all their documents.
Speaker 2: The state Auditor, Diana Desaglio, is doing a terrific job, and she's being frustrated at every turn by the leadership of the Democrats in the in the House and the Senate. And by Governor Healy, and by the Attorney General Andrea Campbell.
Speaker 5: And if you don't want to go right to the top. And I know this is getting off topic, but you look at what's going on with Biden here, Schumer and Humphrey. You're like, oh, we're looking forward now, nobody wants to talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's a whole that's another different story. Hey, John, let me let you run for now. All I'm just saying is that can you imagine if there was a five year old child who was run over by a school bus in Denham? Do you think six weeks later we'd have no information to speak off.
Speaker 5: I think no, it's a disgrace. A week or two tops there should have been done.
Speaker 2: You thanks, John, appreciate it, Thank thank you very much. Bye bye. Let me go to Tom down on the Cape. Tom on Cape Cord, Tom, where are you calling from on the Cape.
Speaker 5: I'm calling from Dennis.
Speaker 2: I know, Dennis, beautiful town. There, go right ahead, Tom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're spoken. We're spoken before from Dennis. Sure, what was I gonna say? I got the reason. The reason it's taken seven years was Donald Trump. Chidge his administration charged her federally because the state wouldn't charge this judge Joseph with any crime, and then as soon as the Biden administration come in, his administration dropped the charges.
Speaker 2: Well, I think what they did there, Yeah, I got I want to be fair, okay, But my understanding is that what the Biden administration did was they worked the deal whereby the federal charges were dropped with the understanding that the State's Judicial Conduct Commission UH would look into that, which, of course today now results in the hearing that started today. I don't know how many days the hearing's going to take. It seems to me it's you know, it's it's going to be a lot of he said, she said, But I hope that this hearing officer can do a thorough and transparent job. And if she's as as clean as the driven snow, then then she should be treated accordingly. If, on the other hand, she cooperated with all of this, then I think her status as a judge has to be called into question, and that's going to be a decision that will be made by the State Supreme Court, all of whom are appointed by governors here in Massachusetts.
Speaker 5: Well, you said, you said, in all fairness, but how can it be. I don't see fairness with the Biden administration turning it over to another liberal administration to take care of another liberal judge who's obviously has leaning towards the left. And also another thing you have to know is that this Judicial Conduct Commission does not have the right to fire.
Speaker 2: Her, no minderstanding that rests with the State Supreme Court. But the Judicial Conduct Commission, the hearing officer will write a report which then the state. It's gonna go on for weeks, if not months. No, it's this happened in twenty seventeen, and here we are almost ten years later. We're eight years later, and we're still dealing with it.
Speaker 5: You know, if you had a couple of tryn to let it die peaceful death?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, right, we should all have such a peaceful death. Right. If you had a couple of you had a couple of parking tickets in Barnstable County, uh, your license, they wouldn't leave open the question of your license for for for eight years. They'd pull your license In a New York second.
Speaker 5: Oh, absolutely, It's just it's it just comes down to the bottom line, is it's a liberal judge being protected by a liberal administration.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see what happens. The only thing I could say to you right now is the story is not yet written. Let's see what Let's see how this all transpires. The reason I'm talking about it tonight is because it happened today, and it also I think that the public should be interested in this. I mean I could do a subject tonight and ask people what's your favorite color? What good does that?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I want people to think about these issues. That is, you obviously have thought about it greatly, and I appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to call.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the other thing is it's going to you and I. Let's put it this way. You and I will speak after the after the fact, and see what the outcome is.
Speaker 2: I know you will, and I will gladly accept your phone call and we can we can then determine whether or not indeed justice was done fair enough.
Speaker 5: Continue your good work.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dennis, and please keep listening to Night's side, and continue to continue to call. Because some nights, when you talk about topics and you don't get the audience to rise in unison and say this is wrong, you just wonder up do people care anymore. And I think the politicians in Massachusetts essentially count on that that that the average person in Massachusetts we're so busy trying to uh, you know, work, pay our taxes, keep keep our jobs, that we don't focus a lot on issues that we talk about here. And that's and that's unfortunate. But I'm delighted there are people like you who listen to the show and take the time to call. Thanks. Thanks so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: All right, thanks, thank thanks Tom.
Speaker 2: Talk soon, have a great night. We'll take a break. We'll take a quick commercial message. I got a couple of open lines. Actually, if you'd like to finish out wrong we will talk about the LA riots after eleven, but I want to talk about this, what should happen with Shelley Joseph, and more importantly, are you confident, uh do you have confidence in the system that justice will be done? I would like to say I had confidence in the system, but frankly, I don't. I don't know how this is going to turn out. But it just seems to me this has gone for quite a long time. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten, thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Coming right back on night Side.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on w Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Allright, back to the phones, we go, gonna go to who's next. We got Tom in West Virginia. Tom will have a point of view here Tom, welcome back. How are you.
Speaker 5: Okay? So you've got a judge, yes, sir, that basically let an illegal aliens sneak out the back door.
Speaker 2: So that's the allegation.
Speaker 5: You're a you're a lawyer, Yes, I am. In in nineteen okay. So in nineteen twenty nine, Congress passed the law Section thirteen twenty five and thirteen twenty six of US Code. Part of chapter eight addresses criminal offenses as related to immigration. That illegal immigrant had been twice entered the country illegally. That is a felony at that point.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're talking in the country. You're talking about the guy that Medina Perez who was able to leave the court through the back door, Jose Medina Perez, in the company of his lawyer. Go I just want to make sure that we got the same guy. Go ahead, go right ahead, all right.
Speaker 5: So here's the point. If a person enters the country unlawful for the first time, it is considered a misdemeanor, but if they enter a second time unlawfully, it is considered a felony. Okay, So she just let a guy that twice was ordered to leave the country. She let out a guy who committed a felony.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry again, that's assuming what's gonna happen, Tom, Just hold for one second. Okay, she's undergoing the hearing at this point, Let's see what the hearing officer. She has not been convinced.
Speaker 5: Damn kangaroo court. I have no faith, and.
Speaker 2: Don't you have no faith? And guess what, I don't have a lot of faith either. All I'm just saying, Tom, is for purposes of clarity you, I want to hold you and me to a higher standard, Okay, And that is she hasn't been convicted of anything yet. We've explained for people to understand. She was indicted, the indictment was withdrawn with the understanding that we're going to have this, this this event today, seven years after the event. I mean that in of itself, that cannot be denied. Factually, that what happened was in twenty seventeen. To hear, we are in twenty twenty five, eight years later, and it still hasn't been adjudicated.
Speaker 5: No, and it's gonna be a kangaroo court, and it's going to be given the usual national public radio language of well, she.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: And she's gonna get her wrists slapped. And you know something, you wonder why guys like me have no faith in the judicial system anymore, is because you know what, if we like your politics, We're going to bend the rules. And I'm fed up with it. And all I have to say is.
Speaker 2: Why do you think I'm talking about this case tonight?
Speaker 5: Tom No, I'm glad you are okay. And for the highly educated white liberals that I went to high school with that talk about insurrections on January sixth, well, what is going on in Los Angeles now with people that are holding up traffic that are not peacefully protesting, yet the news media tells me they're peacefully protesting.
Speaker 2: Really, the news media that I that I watched over the weekend certainly showed a lot of pictures of cars being burned, of high quality, high intensity pyrotechnics being exploded. So I mean that looks like a riot.
Speaker 5: To me, Yeah, and they won't. And this is the problem Dan with people that are in the new media. I went to a guy from who worked with the Associated Press, who taught at Wheaton College. Okay, he is the most biased person I have ever met. And what we've had in this country for the last fifty years is a bunch of leftist professors that claim to be we're trying to be objective, and I.
Speaker 2: Just off track. I'm going to talk about the I know we are. I'm going to talk about the l R.
Speaker 5: How how is the news media reporting it nationally.
Speaker 2: We'll give people an opportunity, Tom after the eleven o'clock news to to have at it. I watched a lot and I think I've gotten a fairly accurate I don't think I'm hearing anybody say they were peaceful protests, because you can't say that with the cars being burned, Mexican flags being flown, et cetera. I mean, I just think that it's it's pay Do you.
Speaker 5: Do you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do? Watch CNN, Yes I do. I watched.
Speaker 5: Betrayed It.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I listen, I will take Tom. Tom, that's the fourth time you said it, and I'm going to tell you for the fourth time, I will take your word for it. Okay, and let's see if other people have seen CNN, because that's we're going to talk about. It's perfect segue to the other side of the eleven Okay, Tom, thanks as always, You're you're you're a good caller, challenging caller, but a good caller, and I appreciate it. Thank you. All Right, we have the news that is coming up. We're going to talk about what's going on in Los Angeles and you can tell me if it's a peaceful demonstration. It was a peaceful demonstration in Boston today that was peaceful, but it weren't. They're not peaceful in Los Angeles. Coming back on night Side right after the eleven o'clock news, jump on board the LA riots. Your perception, your perspective, coming back