Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live special broadcast. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chatty and moderators and or channel members out there, and to anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us. If you're listening on YouTube or acts, follow the show on the audio only podcast on Spotify, Apple podcasts, and Google podcasts. This is a special report episode. I normally don't cover news stories unless they fall on a day where I already have a show plan, but I thought that this story was so interesting and people aren't really remembering or getting all the details correct of what happened to Virginia Roberts just a few weeks ago. That's the name that she went by for many years, and she recently changed it to her surname, Virginia Geoffrey. So, but the more that I looked into this whole thing last night, the stranger it got so. Virginia was one of Epstein's first victims. She worked for Epstein for ten years. She was seventeen at the time that she claims that she was trafficked to Prince Andrew by Epstein and Justleine Maxwell. Prince Andrew denied all the claims against him. She filed a lawsuit. Prince Andrew settles out of court in twenty twenty two, which is really interesting timing because I highly doubt she ever seen any of that money. It's not like an automatic thing when you settle out of court. It takes sometimes years to get your money. It had been reported that she was going to receive upwards of tens of millions of dollars now just a few weeks ago. This is where I thought the Mandela Effects stuff was coming in. So at the end of March, it was reported that a school bus had hit Virginia in Australia, and many people had reached out to me at that time and said that she had died in the accident. Okay, So at least three people told me that she had died during the school bus accident. Okay. Someone had even tagged me in a post saying that she had died. So I kind of found it odd that the report that came out yesterday that she had taken her own life. So I went back searching for any articles because I had just assumed that she had died three weeks ago from the bus accident, which I thought was kind of odd, but you know, people get into accidents all the time. I didn't really think much of it, but it turned out that when I was going back through and looking through all of the articles, that she had survived the bus accident and she was just in critical condition in the hospital and supposedly had kidney failure. So she made this super cryptic Instagram post about the accident, saying that the doctors had only given her four days to live. Now this is where things get really strange. This post was made March thirtieth. She's in the hospital looking pretty beat up here. I'm going to show that the Instagram post here. I'm going to get it up over here. Okay, So here's her Instagram post on March thirtieth. She said that this year has been one of the worst start to a new year. But it won't bore anyone with the details. But I think it's important to note when the school bus comes at you driving at one hundred and ten, which would translate to around sixty eight miles per hour as we were slowing for a train, that no matter what your car is made out of, it might as well be a ten can. I've gone into kidney failure. They've given me four days to transferring me to a specialist hospital. I'm ready to go, just not until I see my babies one last time. You know what they say about wishes, shit in one hand and wish in the other. I guarantee I'm still going to shit at the end of the day. Thank you for being a wonderful people and being a part of my life. Okay, So she's looking pretty beat up here in this image that she posted on Instagram. So I started doing a little bit of digging into the actual bus accident itself, and this is like a really strange one. Here is a news broadcast from that bus accident. Report that were going to.
Speaker 2: Listen to here in Australia appeared to have disputed acclaim made by Prince Andrew's accuser, Virginia Geoffrey, that she was involved in a serious crash which has left her with just days to live. The forty one year old, who previously alleged that the Duke of York had sexually assaulted her when she was a teenager, wrote on Instagram yesterday that her car had collided with a school bus. While Eidipitt is here, there are some conflicting details in this aren't there.
Speaker 3: This is a bit confusing Mary because in her post online Virginia Giuffrey said that she's gone into kidney renal failure and is being transferred to a specialist urology hospital, and she's posted a photo where she appears to be in a hospital bed and has quite severe bruising to her face. She goes on to say that she has four days to live after a crash with the school bus near her home in Perth in Australia now Western Australia. Police explained they know of a minor crash between a school bus and a car that was reported by the bus driver the following.
Speaker 1: Day, so a minor crash. Did this look like a minor crash to use? She looked like she was really beat up.
Speaker 3: Billus continue there were no reported injuries to them as a result of the crash, So.
Speaker 1: They're saying that there was no reported injuries to her. But she's laying in the hospital taking this photo of her looking super beat up. Someone's lying here.
Speaker 3: The officers have said.
Speaker 4: I do know there was an accident on the twenty fourth of March. It was a bus with another vehicle.
Speaker 3: And was there any passengers on the bus at.
Speaker 4: The time when we were I'm not aware of passengers on the bus, but certainly the bus driver reported as he was required to do and in the right time frames, and I'm advised it was about two thousand dollars damage in the vehicle. Not aware of any injuries.
Speaker 3: Now separately, a spokesperson for the East Metropolitan Health Service.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there was an accident, no injuries, the police didn't show up, no ambulance showed up. But she's looking like this right here, she's looking like she's super beat up and in the hospital. So what's going on here? And why did the police not show up to this accident? If a school bus is going sixty eight miles per hour and hits a parked car, that's going to be a lot of damage, a lot of damage. Okay. Why was the police not called? Why was no ambulance there? That police lady just said that the report was filed, so they didn't even show up. The school bus driver just hit this car and like kept going and didn't stop. It's insanity, really, I don't even know what to think of it.
Speaker 3: That mister Foy is not at any of their facilities. Jenner Giffray sued Prince Andrew with allegations of sexually assaulting her when she was seventeen years old. She claimed to have been trafficked by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was a friend of the Duke of York, Prince Andrew, who's always denied the allegations of sexual assault, and he did settle the case out of court with the Prince paying mister Fray an undisclosed son.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alipet, thank you.
Speaker 1: That undisclosed sum was supposed to be upwards of tens of millions of dollars. Okay. So what they're essentially saying is that Virginia here in this Instagram post, they're basically downplaying the accident and that they only had a report that happened what did they say in March of twenty fourth, and that it was a minor accident. The police didn't show up, ambulance didn't show up. But yet here she is laying the hospital all bruised up. I don't know about you, guys, but I don't know if it's different in Australia, but in the United States, if there's a car accident, the police are there, especially if it's not even a even for like minor accidents like you have to the police have to be there to file a report at least, and if there's no injuries then there's not going to be an ambulance called. But if a car accident happened like this and she's looking this beat up, she should be transported by the ambulance to the hospital. But what they just explained is that there were no injuries, that the police didn't even show up. There wasn't even a report. The bus driver sent in a report after it had happened, within the standard time frame of it happening. Okay, So then I looked up this other article. Did Virginia Jeoffrey lie about her injuries? Admits to mistakenly posting that she has three to four days to live. This is a very interesting article. Virginia, known for her accusations against Prince Andrew and her involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, recently calls widespread concern after she had just days to live following a car crash. However, questions since have risen about the accuracy of her statements, with some critics suggesting her claims may have been exaggerated. Okay, so the Instagram post that sparked alarm. On Sunday, forty one year old Virginia shared a distressing Instagram post from a hospital by cleaning that she had kidney failure after being struck by a school bus in rural Western Australia. The post, which was included an image with her visible bruises, alleged that the doctors had given her only four days to live. She had pleaded for the asked to see her children one last time. The alarming message quickly gained attention, with many expressing concern for her health. However, within hours, questions began to emerge about the circumstances of the crash and her injuries. Shortly after the post went viral, Virginia clarified through her spokesperson that she had mistakenly posted her dramatic message on Instagram, believing that it was meant for her private Facebook page. I don't know how how do you mistakenly post something on a completely different app? So now she's telling her spokesperson that she mistakenly posted this photo of her, claiming where she's looking all beat up, which is this one right here? And that she only has the doctors only gave her four days to live, and she's saying that she mistakenly posted this to Instagram and she thought that she was posting in it to a private Facebook group. What do you mean? What is going on with this? So the statement also outlined new date details about the accident, stating that she had been hit by she had been in a car hit by a school bus on the twenty fourth of March, later developed complications that led to her hospitalization. Okay, so I mean, I guess that makes sense if but if she came out of the accident looking like this, if she got hit by the school bus looking like this, why would you immediately not go to the hospital. Why weren't the police called? Why was there not an ambulance here to take her to the hospital. Okay, So the statement reads that Virginia thinks everyone in the outpoint of love and support. She remained serious condition while receiving medical care. The police recalled, but when on a unavailable to attend the scene. So she's looking like this being hit by a school bus in her car at sixty eight miles per hour and the police are unavailable to attend the scene. The school bus driver who had had children on board. See, this is another discrepancy. The news report that we just listened to said that on the twenty fourth of March that there was nobody aboard the school bus. Now this article says that the school bus driver had children on the board, Like had children on the bus, okay, and then he left the scene to report the crash later. Oh my god, I don't know what the deal is with this whole thing. But it's so weird. I don't understand it at all. I don't know what's happening here. I don't know if this whole thing is made up. It's not made up. She got these injuries from some other way. She got them from something else, and then she made up the entire bus accident story. But there's so many conflicting things just with the bus accident. That's so strange. Despite the clarification, skepticism continued to grow. Some social media users, including Prince Andrews. Of course, Prince Andrew's former girlfriend, Lady Victoria Harvey, publicly doubted Virginia's claims. Harvey even posted the word karma over Virginia's hospital photo, suggesting that she had fabricated details of the crash. Man, I have no idea what the deal is with this bus crash, but more people need to look into this bus crash because it's very, very interesting. And what sparked all this for me was because everyone was saying that she died in this bus crash. The people that I was talking to said there were a messaging me. Someone even tagged me in a post that said that, oh did you did you see where one of Jeffrey Epstein's victims had just died in a bus accident in Australia. And I didn't even look into it because I was like, Okay, well, you know, accidents happen all the time, but we're just getting conflicting reports here. We're having the police say one thing and then these other articles say something else. They're saying that nobody was on the bus. Then the article says that kids were on the bus but the driver didn't stop, that the driver reported the accident in the standard amount of time to report the accident, and then that the police didn't show up, that the police couldn't show up, Like you got some that is looking pretty beat up here, she's looking pretty wrecked, like she, I mean, a school bus hitting you with sixty eight miles per hour. That's going to do damage to anybody. That's going to destroy your car, especially if you're in a small car, like a compact car. It's going to wreck your car. This whole thing is so sketchy. It's so sketchy. I don't even know. I just thought that this was like so just with the bus. Stuff is like so interesting and it doesn't make any sense. She either completely fabricated this story or something else is going on here. There's something way different that we're not getting the full picture of the story. Here's so okay, this is the So this is what they say now that happened yesterday. So, Jeffrey Epstein's accuser of Virginia Geoffrey, has died, according to the family. Virginia Jeoffrey, one of Jeffrey Epstein's accusers, has died. Her family is in April twenty fifth statement. Jeffrey, forty one, died near her home in Australia. The cause of death was suicide, her family said in a statement. Virginia this is what they said. Virginia was a fierce warrior to fight against sexual abuse and sex trafficking. Her family said she was the light that lifted so many survivors. Despite all of her adversity she faced in her life, she alone so bright. She will be missed beyond measure. Geffrey born in born Virginia Roberts was among the most outspoken Epstein's abuse accusers. Yes, she knew all about all of this stuff. She knew exactly what was going down on Epstein's island. She knew all the players, she knew all the politicians, she knew all the royalties. She knew exactly what was going on. So it makes sense that they would want to, you know, kind of take her out. She played a critical role in the investigations that eventually led to the criminal charges against the financier and his associates Juleene Maxwell. In twenty fifteen, Giffrey asked Epstein accused Epstein of pain her whenever she was seventeen years old to have sex with him. Prince Andrew Harvard lawyer Alan Dershowitz was some of Epstein's other friends. She alleged that Maxwell lured her into Epstein's circle. She also filed a sex abuse lawsuit against Andrew in two thousand and one, alleging that she had been trafficked to the British royal family member by Epstein three times around two thousand and one when she was a teenager. Andrew settled out of court in two thousand and two. His like denied the allegations. Virginia also filed a defamation lawsuit against Maxwell in twenty fifteen. The court the case was also subtled two years later. Okay, So she settled out of court with two different people. Epstein was charged with sex trafficking in twenty nineteen, but died by okay whatever in a federal custody before he was brought the trial. Maxwell was sentenced in two thousand and two to twenty years I mean twenty twenty two to twenty years in prison. Okay. It was said that her newborn daughter of claims of Virginia realized that she had to fight back against those who abused her and many others. In March, Virginia told followers on Instagram that she had gone into kidney failure and was close to dying after a school bus crashed into a car roughly at sixty eight miles per hour. There are no words that can express our great loss we feel today with the passing of our sweet Virginia. She was heroic and will always be remembered for her incredible courage and loving spirit. Her family said in a statement, Okay, this is the wild part. Okay, this is what her family said at the end of the statement. In the end, the toll of abuse was so heavy that it became so unbearable for Virginia to handle its weight. We know that she is with the angels. Okay. So this woman has been speaking out for over ten years and now she decides that the toll of the abuse was so unbearable for her. She was a very outspoken person about all this. She was in the Netflix documentary. She was posting on acts all the time, formerly Twitter, she was posting photos on Instagram. She was very outspoken about all this. And ten years later, after she comes out about all this stuff, that's when the toll of the abuse is so heavy that she had to end her life. This isn't making any sense, guys, It's making no sense. So she was released from the hospital, she goes to her farm in Australia and then her family comes in and finds her unresponsive. Virginia lived in Australia with three children, now reportedly her and her husband of twenty five years have been kind of on the outs, and she hadn't been able to see her kids for a while, so that might have been her reason to inflate the whole story that she only has three to four days to live. But I mean it seems that she's seeing that so that her kids, so that maybe her husband would let her see her kids. I don't know that's but this three to four days thing to live is like all awfully specific, Like what's actually going on here? Were they trying to due to her in the hospital that made her believe that she only had three to four days to live. But then she retracts those statements and saying that, well, she doesn't even really retract them. She says that it was that she thought that she was posting it to a five private Facebook group. She never said that. She retracts that she had three to four days to live. She just thought that she was posting it privately to a select group of people. So, yeah, I don't know that's what's going on. She had a drug problem on that one, sure on that she could have a lot of these people have drug problems. It's a distraction. Yeah, it could be Jake Peacock, But I just think that it's a really interesting one. It's an interesting one with all this stuff or surrounding the school bus and things, and all these different reports and people singing one thing and another thing happened, the police didn't show up. It's ah, there's no damage in that photo. What the photo you're referring to, Jake pa Cock. It's possibility, second chance recovery. It is a possibility. The whole thing is so strange. No body damage in the photo of well, I mean, her face is pretty screwed up, but there's no you. But yeah, you're right. I don't understand how they would get kidney failure from being in a car accident. But we don't know if that's completely made up or not. That could be just the whole thing could be made up. Yeah, this almost looks like a hand on her face here, but her left eyes all bruised up. Yeah, the whole thing could just be a giant sham. Could be a giant sham. But yeah, I just wanted to share that with you guys because I just thought that it was really interesting, especially when it comes to this the bus accident and people so much confusion surrounding it, and people saying that she made up the entire incident, police saying that it was a minor incident, that the police never even showed up to the accident, no ambulance was there. The bus driver reportedly informed the authorities the following day. He didn't even he didn't even report it when happened. He didn't even report it when it happened. He just hit her and kept driving the car. Virginia's car was estimated at approximately two thousand dollars worth of damage, which kind of makes sense, But there could be something else going on here, like kidney failure is normally has to do with like drugs, alcohol, alcoholic abuse, or some kind of poisoning as well. That's what you would go into with kidney failure, as if you were being poisoned. But it's interesting that she's in the hospital saying that all I got three to four days to live. What did she know? Were they trying to take her out in the hospital and that's why she was doing like a warning to people, like maybe the bus accident didn't work right. Maybe she was supposed to die in the bus accident and then they had to switch it up and do something different, and then that's when they decided to, you know, take her out the old fashioned way, the unliving. So that's a possibility that because that's what everyone was telling me, is what everyone was sending me messages about. They were tagging me and stuff that Jeffrey Epstein victim died in a bus accident. And I thought that it was real, okay, And I didn't even look into it because everyone had told me and I was like, okay, well that's interesting, like accidents happen all the time, so didn't even think about it. Whenever the article came out yesterday, I was like, huh, this is really weird. And that's when I looked into all the the bus accident stuff and found all of these discrepancies. But uh, yeah, guys, thank you for being here. I really appreciate it. I just thought I would do this really quickly and actually have another show and another I'm a guest on someone else's channel here in about thirty minutes, so I'm gonna have to jump off here. But yeah, I think that more attention needs to be brought to this. Oh oh, almost forgot a really important thing. Almost forgot a really important thing. I didn't even bring it up here yet. Hold on a second, I'm glad I remembered, really glad that I remember this one. This one is like all over right now, all over everywhere. Okay, so on X. She posted this in twenty nineteen. I am making a publicly known that, in no way, shape or form am I suicidal. I have made this known to my therapist in GP. If something happens to me in the sake of my family, do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quieted. This one is wild. This one is wild. Here, hold on, let me try and get this banner off so you can see it out in the full thing. Okay, so she's saying in twenty nineteen. I believe that this was around December of twenty and nineteen. I tried to scroll back through her Twitter page to actually find the tweet, but Twitter X won't let you scroll past twenty twenty. They changed some of the things, and I even put it in the Rock. I was like, rock, can you find this tweet from Virginia Roberts here? And they said that they couldn't find it because it doesn't you don't you're not allowed to scroll back past twenty twenty on X anymore. I think they're trying to cover it up. But this is a very publicly and well known statement. This was talked about on all kinds of different news outlets, the BBC, many news outlets in twenty nineteen, when all of this stuff was really going down in the things around Jeffrey Epstein was happening. She made this post. So she's saying back six years ago that she's not suicidal and that if something happens to me, don't let it go, continue to look into it, help my family, protect them too. Meny evil people want to see me quieted. So I think that this was like the smoking gun here. This is a smoking gun right here. She's saying. She made the expost, which was Twitter back in twenty nineteen, she made the Twitter posting that I'm not suicidal. She's not suicidal. But then six years later, just yesterday, it's reported that she on alived herself. Something's going on here, as something real funky is happening right now with this lady now, and it could be that it had something to do with Prince Andrew in the payment that he settled out of court with her for that, it's not going to be paid out to a certain amount of time that was in Okay, so that was settled out of court in twenty twenty two, so that's about three years. So it's highly likely that she didn't get any of the money from him settling out of court. So if you got rid of her, then you would no longer have to pay those tens of millions of dollars that you were settling out of court for because those things take a long time. You just don't immediately get your money. It's a long, strenuous process through the court. Sometimes it can take five years. Something isn't take three years. And well, if they get rid of her, then oh well you don't there's no one that I got to pay my money to. Then there's the other side of it too, It's like, well, how much more information did she have? What other connections was she starting to make with the stuff? You know, because it just doesn't end with a few victims. I mean, Jeffrey Epstein had been doing this for a really long long time. She's been on record saying before that that Epstein would record everything, and you know, she has the photos and pretty much the evidence to back up everything that she says, So it seems like it's in their interest to get rid of her. But this tweet from her in twenty nineteen is really shocking. So I really don't think that we should let it go. I think that people should continue to look into it and get to the bottom of that and get into this car accident stuff, because the car accident thing is so strange, it's so weird. The whole thing might not even have been real. It might have been an entire fake incident. But then if it was fake, then how did she Where did these injuries on her body? Where did they come from? Right? How did she get beat up like this? What was she really in the hospital for. If it wasn't the car accident, if it wasn't the bus accident, then what was she doing there? I don't know, it's super interesting. I don't see what the chat, what's going on in the chat before? What's going on here? I wonder if they released news that she died in the car too soon then retracted it has been done before. Yeah, that kind of seems to be kind of what happened. I mean, I can't say that for sure because I can't find any articles claiming that she had passed away in the accident. But I have messages from people, three different people, telling me that she died in the bus accident, which I don't know why three different people would tell me the same thing that she had died in the bus accident when she didn't die in the bus accident. And then why is it even really a headlining story to begin with? Why would there be all these stories if all she did was get injured in the bus accident. I mean, just because she's in Epstein victims, they make a bunch of these headline stories about how she got injured in a bus accident. It's not making any sense. It's not making any sense. So, yeah, they couldn't have published some things saying that she passed away in the bus accident when she didn't actually pass away in the bus accident. And then they had to do another they had to go with plan B, and maybe they were trying to get rid of her in the hospital. That's why she said that the doctors only gave her three to four days to live. I mean, this is all speculation, guys. I'm just Tulson out theories. Fulson out theories. Maybe that's the case. Maybe that's why she said she got three to four days to live. It's because they she knew that they were trying to get rid of her, and then she got out of the hospital, got back home to her farm, her secluded farm, which is a very beautiful farm, huge farm, and then that's where they got her there. I don't know how interesting, but I really think that more people should definitely look into this. I'm only touching the bare minimum of it here and for like a day of research. I know that it can go way deeper than this, but I would start with this bus crash because the bus crash thing is so weird, so many conflicting reports. The police didn't show up, the bus driver didn't report the accident until a day later. She didn't get to the hospital supposedly until the thirtieth of March when she was looking like this. She didn't go to the hospital until like six days after the accident. Something's not adding up about it. Don't know what it is, but thank you guys for your time. Really appreciate you everyone in the chat. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe, hit the bell icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Thanks for being here. Everyone really appreciate you. Bye bye b