Speaker 1: Five o five.
Speaker 2: At fifty five k r C, the talk station every Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Some say, go me garbage I see floating down there as your supporters.
Speaker 4: Keep your stupid mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden stepping in it yesterday, not doing the Kamala Harris campaign. A whole lot of good. We'll get to that. Brian Thomas wishing you a very happy Wednesday. Glad to see j Just Drecker and Worrey blogs. Glad to see the wonderful wind up. Thank you again to Juderecker. Here you get six oh five George Brunneman Restored Liberity dot Us. We'll be talking politics and studio for an hour. We've got a whole lot of things to talk about. Just latest on the election and the rise of the nerds. Nerds end quote, trying to turn the country at least purple. Empower you presentation tonight. George will also be talking about other issues beyond that. I enjoy my conversations with George. A stute political observer. He is a big picture. With Jack Avidan, It's Wednesday seven oh five with Jack Avidan, and I always love talking to Jack as well. Three tough issues. The subject matter of our discussion with Jack Aviden or his commentary, depending on how you want to look at it. Jim Neale's wunning for shriff. Vote for Jim Neil. He's a good guy. We need some order and some well morale boosting in the Sheriff's department. Need the same thing in the insant police department too, But that's a completely different story. Jim Neil he needs to be elected and we need to vote for him. He's going to explain why you should vote for him. He'll be on at seven thirty. I like Jim. He's a solid, solid, decent man, bliss of powers. Another wonderful, wonderful candidate. Of course, need to keep Hamlon Kenny prosecutor someone who was at least considerably tough on crime. While I look at that guy who beat up Nancy Pelosi's husband, the guy got life in prison for that life. Put anybody else in that situation, substituted her husband for some regular, substitute her husband for you, and some craze guy with the ball peen hammer comes breaking through your front door and bops you with it. What's the likelihood you would get life in prison? He didn't die, did he? I mean, I don't even put murderers the first degree intentional murderers in prison for life. Anyway, Melissa Powers. I don't think Melissa Powers had even done that. Maybe we can ask her final vote push Hamlon Kenny prescut Melissa Powers on the program at eight h five and answering the question which we all know is never going to happen. Is she really going to prosecute women who have abortions? I think should probably laugh about that, just the suggestion anyway. Judge Edna Poalatono tweetled it and tweetled on the subject matter of his op ed piece. He doesn't like either of the presidential candidates, so he's not going to vote for either of Many explains why in his op ed piece says he hasn't voted for a presidential candidates. It's nineteen eighty four. Ronald Reagan earned the vote of Judge Edita Polatono, and he's been, I guess, thoroughly disgusted with all the candidates ever since that date. He will vote for down ballot races, I understand, but we'll hear from the judge on his points on that, one of which I disagreed with. So comedy made about illegal immigrants and the immigrants and the motivation for wanting mass deportation. And I never have responded to the judge in emails to the length and breath. I responded to him yesterday about that one point. It'll be a subject matter perhaps some disagreement between us. But you know, libertarian principles and philosophy are one thing. You can be a philosopher and hold to your you know, in principle in your heart, as I do near and dear certain political political leanings. You know, there's Marxism, there's communism, there's libertarian, there's you know, whatever Republicans and Democrats are. But we tend to be more open borders type people. But that is completely disrupted when you turn your country into a welfare state, which by law mandates you provide free stuff and things to every human being across as the border. You go from a country where merit, hard work, and effort are rewarded because you come here without the dangling caret of government largess. You come here because we live in a free country. Oh my god, there's a free place. I can speak my mind, yes you can. I can own property, yes you can. I can exercise my religion yes, you can. We protect all that here. All of that was the impetus and the draw for all the people who went through Ellis Island. We didn't have a welfare state back then. That kicked in later, and once the welfare the state is established, it no longer is. You're going to live, thrive and survive if you come to America and engage in hard work and effort, bring your expertise here. If you can just come here and hook yourself up to the umbilical court of government, kick back, put your feet up, and well live off someone else's labor, it destroys the whole concept of a free and open border that welcomes people who well will engage in business, commerce and industry. So we look, I mean, I'm looking forward to talking to the judge about that one. Ed Fank. You're Ed Fink, Vietnam veteran. Ed Fank, former financial planner, now enjoining the hell out of his retirement. I'm jealous of Ed post pictures on Facebook all the time. He's got this beautiful home and a pod, and his granddaughter comes over all the time, and anyway, he's got great stories to tell. Ed think we'll join us at eight forty five talking about a Veterans Day event at Molar High School. He is a proud Molar grad five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phone. You loathe some garbage you what's worse? Calling you to a deplorable or current calling you garbage? Well, the White House is backpedaling on this one. So we got a virtual Harris campaign call with Voto Latino. Joe Biden on the call, of course, having a go at Donald Trump talking about the rally in Madison Gardens, and of course the so called comedian Tony Hinchliff. I think that's how you pronounce his name. I don't care, never heard of him. Joe Pollock from Breitbart was on yesterday. You said the guy's kind of really funny, and he thought nobody was supportive of the joke when it was cracked. You can't even call it a joke. I know, it's a subjective of the analys and what you think is funny, it isn't. But the crowd reaction was one of uh, you know, like, oh, I can't believe you did that. But of course the mainstream media has latched onto that one singular quote floating island of garbage close quote reference to Puerto Rico that this Tony Inchcliff made. That's all you heard? How long did that rally go?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 2: Hours? They had like dozens of speakers, noted notables, people were actually running for office, like Biden and h and Jade Vance and others. You have seen any quotes from them? What you got is one singular line from a comedy act that preceded the event. It was a warm up act. So I'll pivot over to Joe Biden on this Boto Latino Boto Latino campaign call. The only garbage I see floating out there is his supporters, his demonization of latinas is on consciable, and his un American.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Now, the White House is trying to spin this into no, no, Joe Biden was referring to the language. He was referring to the comedian himself, not the Trump supporters. In fact, the White House sent on a transcript and they added an apostrophe to suggest Biden was only speaking about one supporter, not all, the supporter being the comedian. The only garbage I've seen floating out there is his supporter's apostrophe as his demonization of Latinus is unconscionable and un American. Now you can hear it, you can listen to it, you can believe your own ears, or you can believe the rewrite from the well the White House. And it's kind of funny because when you lose CNN on a moment like this, you probably have lost the argument. Seeing an anchor Caitlin Collins talking with Josh Shapiro, Pennsylvania governor, about this, Colins told Shapiro, the White House is trying to say that what President Biden was saying, they're putting an apostrophe there in supporters saying it's the singular I guess refer to the comedian the supporters' comments. So, I mean, it's hard to really look at that when you can listen to it for yourself exactly. So you're now garbage. You are garbage half of America. And I don't know, maybe we can break down the definition of supporters. If you are a reluctant Trump voter, if you are voting for the lesser of two evils, because well, Kamala Harris is an idiot and incapable of running this country, let alone the American military in times of crisis in conflict. You don't like Trump filling the life for reasons why, but you do realize you had a better four years under his administration than you have under the last well almost four full years of Biden and Harris. You don't want to vote for Kama Harris because she represents yet the identical situation we have now. She can't come up with a thing to differentiate herself. And when she's asked the direct question, what would you have done different in the past three and a half years, she said nothing. When offered a multitude of opportunities to ask what exactly she stands for, she provides you with nothing. When presented with all the campaign promises and pledges and platforms that she was running when she was trying to become president back in twenty nineteen, when you ask her about do you still support fill in the blank like open borders and defunding the police and Black Lives Matter and all that, She's just duck dodging, diving around. She's not saying no, just I'm sticking with my core principles. I'm the same person. Just I don't want to admit that I want a ban fracking now, at least in front of the voters in Pennsylvania. So you got all that nonsense with Harris, which is driving you over to Trump. And you're one of those people that doesn't really want to vote for Trump, but you're going to anyway for the best interests of the country. Generally speaking, the direction of the country you believe is going the wrong way. At least Trump represents something, you know, because he had four years to demonstrate how he would run the country. Congratulations on many things, including the piece of Cords, But you gotta hold your nose. Getting back to my point, does that make you a Trump supporter? And maybe the White House could spend it a little differently? No, no, no, He was only referring to the always Trump or folks out there, the people that think he walks on water and does no wrong. Not my problem, it's the White House's problem. But I think they're that calling the half what I would argue is half the American people garbage. Probably a bad idea since the deplorables things didn't really work all that well for Hillary Clinton five seventeen. Right now, feel free to call five one, three seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk pound FI fifty on AT and T phones. I hope you can stick around Right here at fifty five k C detalk station, Robinhood is introducing four. Yeah, I think that's you. It is five twenty one and the Happy Ones with you. If I went three seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Before I get to Deep thoughts by Kamala Harris, you had another word, Salad. I want to talk to Steve. Steve, thanks for calling this morning. Walk in to the program.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing pretty good all things considered.
Speaker 4: It's hey, we're praying for your medical situation there, brothers, and we're hope for the best.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I really do means that. It really really means the world to me when people offer me their support and prayers.
Speaker 4: Hey, the reason I called was I would challenge you and Judging Oftano to name me one election in the history of this great country that has not been the choice between the lesser of two evil. I'm familiar there's only one man ever to walk this earth who was sinless and did not have evil at all. So I think it's cowardly and lack of efforts on judgment of Polis Tana's part to say, oh, I haven't voted because these people don't please me. There's only then does he have the ability to criticize if he's not been a part of this.
Speaker 2: I think everybody's got the ability to criticize, whether they participate or not. Everybody's got can observe an assess policy, apply it to one's own principles and philosophies. And you know, I'm with you on the whole idea. You don't want to throw out the reasonable, the good, or even the better of the two evils in favor of the evil, and your life vote may exactly do the exact opposite of what you intend, which is secure that the evil or the more evil person gets elected. But if you really can abide in I don't think anybody is under the impression that the judge is a huge Trump fan. He just really have much good to say about him at all over the years. But that's very choice. That's his choice. He can do and say what he wants so I have on the show. Not everybody that comes on the show, like you know, it, gets my full agreement or is in full agreement with my personal principles and viewpoints. And I quite often, and hopefully as a matter of fact, I ask out loud for folks to disagree with me completely, to call me up and tell me why I'm wrong. The phone doesn't always ring when I ask for that. I often offer opportunities for Democrats and other political opposition for my philosophy to join the program to counter the points that are made by the Republican challengers. They don't bother, they don't have any interest in engaging in the discourse with me.
Speaker 4: So you know, we hired a pastor down at Calvary Baptist Church in Covington about ten years ago or so. And he's a great man. And if Donald Trump would have been in the running for the pastorship, he wouldn't have gotten a single vote of anybody down there. But he's not running for pastor of the church.
Speaker 2: He's well, that's true, let me oppose this. You're okay as a Christian, Steve, And we all know Donald Trump has not have the greatest, most stellar reputation when it comes to morality. But you're willing to overlook that flaw and vote for him, right, I absolutely, So, there you go. So he flies counter to your Christian principles in terms of morality, but at least he's better than Kamala Harris. So you vote for Trump and that maybe a little nose holding element, but that's that's where I am.
Speaker 4: Every other is wasted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he didn't call looking for a big argument, Steve, and I do appreciate the point. And thanks to again for the offerings of prayers and support for my health. I really truly appreciate that. Extend those to everyone with a cancer diagnosis, because the one thing that transcends politics and political division, cancer sucks all right, real quickly here because I'm gonna get to Pete's call in the next segment. I want to get Kamala Harris's deep thoughts for the moment. It's a never ending stream of words salads from her, and your brain probably will suffer from this one anyway. She did take time to appear on the Club Shay Shay podcast this week, hosted by Pro Football Hall of famers Shannon Sharp. It took a pass on Joe Rogan, but whatever. Sharpe was wondering how he was gonna get through to people who accuse her of pandering, most notably two members of the black community accuse her of pandering. How can she make it clear what she intends to do if she's elected? Here you go? You ready? Quote. What I'm talking about doing right now is based on longstanding work. It's not new. But as president of the United States, part of what it of why it is important, is it is a new approach to that job. It is about a new way that is based on a new generation of leadership, that is based on new ideas and frankly, a different experience that brings my commitment to the work I'm talking about into being close. Quote.
Speaker 7: Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.
Speaker 2: That is an understatement. Five twenty six. Right now, stay right here for your five kc DE talk station local stories and Pete's call. Right out of the gate. I'll be right back.
Speaker 8: From national campaigns Our Democracy.
Speaker 2: Here's forecast today mostly Sonny Breezy Anahei have eighty over nine CLOUDI in sixty three rain moves in tomorrow afternoon slash evening. It'll be breezy, isolated storms possible highest seventy five for Halloween over nineteen forty seven. Rain will move out sunny Sky's Friday with the highest sixty two right now sixty one fifty five ker CD talk.
Speaker 1: Stations by thirty.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, Restore Liberty dot Us. George Brunnman returning to the program at six oh five. It spent an hour in studio talking about stuff and things, election issues, turning the country around, empower you presentation to talk about it as well. Looking forward to that. I always as promised, I'm gonna take Pete's call right now. Pete, thanks for holding over the break there, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Thanks Brian.
Speaker 6: Hey to jump back to the judge, I.
Speaker 10: Agree with that call that just prior to the break there, you know, Beck, when Trump was getting hit with all this law air, the Judge was kind of going along and saying, oh yeah, wow, he's really in trouble on this one, and it's all too and the January sixth thing was a set up, a frame up to keep him out of office permanently. But like right now, the Democrats are on the brink of a complete takeover by the deep state, and Donald Trump, in my opinion, is the only human on earth capable of stopping that and protecting all the freedoms and all the things that the judge is adamant about.
Speaker 2: And to be able to pull.
Speaker 9: Elon Musk and Tulsey Gabbert and Bobby Kennedy Junior and a coalition of people like that together to stop this complete takeover is nothing short of incredible.
Speaker 4: And the judge should be ashamed for not voting.
Speaker 2: Let's not make this about the judge. He's one man.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 11: For him.
Speaker 9: I think he's got Trump the derangement syndrome for not voting.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll ask him that. Maybe I'll ask you that directly. Yeah, it's your opinion. We all have them. We know what opinions are like, and everybody's got one. Thanks man, I appreciate it, brother, appreciate the call. Uh it's a billion dollars. Yeah, just let's get this out of the way. Pivoting over the local stories for those who are interested in a dome over paid course stadium FKA Paul Brown Stadium, which it still should be. The price tag one billion dollars, which uh, channeling doctor Evil on that one, and that is in addition to the what was at one point three billion dollars that the the Brown family wants for stadium upgrades, seem to be in a state of flux on that as to negotiate the stadium deal, Commissioner Stephanie Summer Dumas and an Eastreehouse said, no, we will not do a dome. It's too expensive. Quote from Treehouse for my vantage point, we just can't afford it. I've not heard people claim for a dome close quote. I'll give her credit for that. Well, at least acknowledging that no, we can't afford it, and not a whole lot of a great outpouring of support for the idea of spending a billion dollars for a dome. So how much did it cost to determine it would be a billion dollars for the dome? One hundred and thirty nine thousand dollars that's how much the county spa spent for the architectural firm of Gensler and aec comm to look at the possibility of the dome. So for one hundred and forty grand just just shy of we find out that we can't afford a dome is anybody entering into this discussion ever believe we could afford a dome asking for a friend. Let's see here, five year old shot and killed. Last week, three people, including an eleven year old, stabbed to death inside the home, all within hours of one another in the Cincinnati area. Thank you to WWT for writing this. Aftermath of the violence community members asking what more can be done and when the cycle of violence will end in Cincinnati. Well, I suppose the moment parents take stocking their children, raise them with discipline, a good education, obligations to be home before midnight or you get a beating from your father, that kind of stuff. I have to have par balls. And the city is doing everything it candor it is violent crime around the city, including putting more officers on the street. Oh my god, wasn't he a defunder kind of guy? Oh that was then stress the role that parents playing keeping teenagers out of trouble, Well, I'll give them credit for that, he said. Quote. Police officers can't be raising kids. We can't be there at every moment of the day all over the city. If you're a parent, you have to know where your kids are. You have to take responsibility for your kids' actions. We have to collectively be able to interrupt this violence. Well stated, I'll give the mayor of credit when credit is due. Or, as Joe points out, why not pay people to not engage in crime, which, interestingly enough, was reported What do you say? Channel nineteen reported that part of that sixty five million dollar windfall the extra money they just sort of found that they didn't spend last year. It was a screen shot Joe sent me from Fox nineteen saying that there was a two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars program to pay young people to not commit crimes. Wow, Joe wants a slice of that action. It's probably an age limitation, Joe, think you have living in confines of the city of Cincinnati. We've gotten to that level of desperation. That's sad. And once you start telling people they're going to pay you to not commit crime, I'm not quite sure that's Is that an incentive go out and do crime? I don't know how that would work. Honestly, in practice, we got more to talk. Oh, stack, Stack is stupid coming up? Feel like we already in into that route. I'm going to do that next day right here, fifty five krsity de talk station. It's the market by forty fifty five KSEY Talk station. Happy Wednesday, one week from day. Listener lunch ron zerus the election after math, sim We're going to have election after math. U feel free to call if you'd like two five, one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk found five fifty on eight and T phone if you just call it up. If you're just tuning in. Maureene just tuned in. She heard the tail end of the conversation. I just had no Nepoloiton is not voting for Kamala Harris and his op ed piece. He points out right at the outset. He's not voting for anybody. He hasn't voted for any presidential candidates since Ronald Reagan in nineteen eighty four. His prerogative, his idea is his thoughts in his sphincter. We knowed. Opinions and attitudes are like we all have them. We'll talk with him at eight thirty this morning. Over to the stack is stupid, Texas woman facing charges in the death of her husband, claiming the gun accidentally went off when he her husband drunkenly bumped into her as she was helping him into the house. I know it's exactly this soundight. I was thinking about Joe mars Al Solace Zamora forty two, now facing a murder charge, and the death of Miguel Zamora Martinez, forty seven years old when he died bloodhed happened Saturday, eleven pm Loan Rode Alona Road in Houston. Defendant's children heard two gun shots, saw her holding the firearm near the body. According to the court documents, that he found his life was bodying the driveway.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: Defendant initially said it was self defense, then pivoting told police it was an accident. Court of the details came out during the defendant's probable cause hearing. At that hearing, Zamora's court appointed defense attorney said she was helping her husband as he was and his words, drunken, trying to stumble from the car to the home, and that the gun accidentally discharged as he bumped against her closet. He went on to say the possibility of this being an accident is also buttressed by one of the teenage kids, who indicated that the weapon was sort of jammed or there paid to be some kind of malfunction with the weapon itself. Lawyer said nobody is alleged to have seen what happened, and that the couple's three teenage children who were home at the time didn't allege they heard an argument. Marisolzamora allegedly told police there wasn't an argument, according to lawyer. In the news release, the Harris County Sheriff's office said her account of how her husband suffered his injuries and the sheriff's war did not align with the physical evidence of the scene. Did no criminal history said to begin training as a paralegal. According to her lawyer, was trying to cling to something that legitimizes her shooting her husband to death. Neighbors, one of which said, I just heard a loud noise. Then the was sortest. We started hearing screaming and crying, lying right there by the trash cans. It was dramatic being held with the Harris kunt of jail be bail said at one hundred thousand dollars. Online records set for a next court appearing in December sixteenth. Specifically, if you're in the area, you might want to show up twice, you know. And it's my first reaction when I'm helping a drunken friend into a residence out of a car is to pull my firearm out and carry it in a ready to fire position with my finger on the trigger. That's just normal. Doesn't help when you change your story. Go to Oregon. A police chase there ended when a driver fleeing authorities in a stolen car crashed into a woman driving another stolen car. Karma took place Monday. Police responded to a report of the stolen Toyota Lancas I know driving through downtown Newburgh. According to the Newburgh Dundee Police, the pursuit ended soon, rather lasted for several blocks until the driver crashed into the other car near an intersection. Cops identified the driver in the first car, a guy named Randy Lee Cooper from Portland. After taking him into custody, the police realized the second car also reported stolen in an unrelated crime several weeks prior. Driver that car, Kristen Nicole Big, also found to be under the influence. Cooper charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, attempting to elude police, assault, and reckless driving Amen brother by forty five five K see detalk station. Bobby's on the line. Nugget a minute, Bobby, hang on. I want to mention ODO exit cause the well it doesn't get rid of the stench of politics. I'm looking forward to day when otoax product comes out with a fifth product designed for that purpose. But in the meantime, other than that stench, you can get rid of all the other smells that are bothering you, plaguing you seem impossible to eradicate. That's what oto egs at all about. Oh d O r XIT no eotor exit dot com. So where you find it. Four different products, all designed to do one thing, and that's get rid of certain odors mold, mildew, people oder, human oder, pets, skunk spray, uh, nasty odors, you name it. One hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. Use it as directed, it will get rid of the odor. Otherwise you get your money back. So no loss is going to happen here except the loss of the odor. And that's always what happens. They're non toxic. You don't have to worry about rubbing them directly on your pets or anything like that. And I have had to do that, you know, unfortunately, but fortunately in the same time, you don't want your dog to stink the high Heaven. But at the same time you got oto exit to eradicate the odor, which is exactly what I have done over the years. O d r xit no Eodor exit dot com. Order it right there before three pm. It'll be on your front door by tomorrow. Odor Exit dot Com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: Your Halloween soundtrack starts with my forty nine big vib KRC DE talk station Happy Wednesday five on three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred two three talk Time five fifty on eighteen phones.
Speaker 2: Before I get to Bobby, I'm just gonna do a stack of stupid story and just state reread the quote from Kamala Harris. What I'm talking about doing right now is based on long standing work. It's not new. But as President of the United States, part of why it is important is it is a new approach to that job. It is about a new way that is based on a new generation of leadership, that is based on new ideas and frankly, a different experience that brings my commitment to the work that I'm talking about into being. She never does tell you what it is. She never does explain the work that I'm talking about. You are left completely without context. Over to the phones, Bobby, thanks for holding Welcome to the program, brother.
Speaker 4: A simple thank you can't express our true feelings of appreciation. You've carrying that torture, freedom, hire and bride every day.
Speaker 2: I sure appreciate it, Bobby. I'm glad you feel that way. I hope others do too, Bobby, but it certainly it warms my heart to hear you express it that way.
Speaker 4: Thank you, brother, Well, we appreciate it. We're like blades of grass, my friends. So I got a question about Cincinnati and all this violence. People have to understand, the fifty most violent cities in the nation are run by Democrats, forty eight of them. Every city in the and the Cincinnati and every city in state Ohio are run by Democrats mayors and city councils. I get tired of hearing about Cincinnati metropolitan area because it lowers their numbers down. They're in the top five most violent city in the nation per capita.
Speaker 2: Fact, it is a sad state of affairs, is it not so?
Speaker 1: If you?
Speaker 2: Is it a solution.
Speaker 4: You're part of the problem.
Speaker 2: So what do we what kind of conclusion do we draw, Bobby? Is it that criminals and people who are not law abiding folks vote Democrat Or is it the Democrat policies and principles that bring about.
Speaker 4: Crime, policies and principles.
Speaker 2: That they create the crime or they create an environment that is more welcoming for criminal behavior. I suppose defunding the police and taking away resources from law enforcement and having woke prosecutors and the like does present a perception among the criminal element that they will not suffer any consequences for their actions. So you may be stumbling upon something right there, Bobby. God bless you, sir. Thank you for the kind words of support. I truly appreciate it. Let's see back over to the stack of stupid. We go to Houston, Texas, where a man there is dead after he fell off the top of an eighteen whiller that he was dancing on while it passed under a bridge. Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots sum that up quite nicely. Houston police say twenty five year old man knocked off the top of the truck around eleven thirty five in the morning on Tuesday while dancing on it US fifty nine East tex Freeway, unbeknownst to the driver. It's reported police say the man jumped or climbed onto the trailer and appeared to be filming himself dancing. Of course, video of the incident posted online by Grizzlies or Grizzlies Hood News I guess credit where credits do man can be seen ducking under one overpass before standing up again and continuing to dance. This is like every train scene from every movie where you have two guys on top of a train fighting like James Bond. Someone always ends up getting hit by the bridge right after falling from the truck into oncoming traffic. The unidentified man was taken a nearby hospital where he died from multiple blunt impact injuries, cord to the Houston Public Media report. Houston Police said the truck driver was evaluated after the incident and found to be not impaired. Driver also questioned by police and least without charges. Accord to Houston Police Department spokesperson, we haven't had a case like this in quite some time. Meanwhile, turn to New York where running around on top of the subway system is all the rage these days, and quite a few people have been injured as a consequence of that. Okay Over in Florida briefly addressed this one. Biologists have proven that the Burmese pythons, which are a real problem, not native to the area, but because idiots wanted to own their own Burmese python end up letting them go otherwise escape, South Florida's overwhelmed with them. They've determined that the Burmese pythons are swallowing deer and alligators whole. They got a photograph of one. It is unbelievable to behold how big the mouth can get on a Burmese python as it's in trying to get it entired deer carcass down its throat. And finally, scammers stole more than twenty four tons of artisanal cheese from one of Britain's most famous dairy companies. CNN reporting London based Niel's Yard Dairy, revealed that it had been the victim of an unusual heist. In its Instagram posts sharing what they call difficult news. Niel's Yard Dairy has been the victim of a theft, resulting in the loss over twenty two tons of cloth bound cheddar companies that have been approached by fraudulent buyer posing as a legitimate wholesale distributor from a major French reotailer. The firm, which sells top quality British and Irish cheeses around the world, only found out it had been scammed when it was too late. The cheeses, which were sourced from three different artisanal makers, had been handed over to the fraudsters. Over nine hundred and fifty wheels of Hafford, Westcombe and pitch Fork chedd were delivered before the fraud was discovered. Despite the signific and financial blow, we have honored our commitment to our small scale suppliers and paid three artisan cheesemakers in full. Wow, it's it's yeah, it is. It is not specific cheesemakers. You're right, Joe. His references is to manufacturers of dairy products in general. Blessed are the cheesemakers. Five fifty five fifty five KC. The talk station Restore Liberty dot Us George Brenneman in studio after the top of the air news. He's got a whole hour of stuff and things talk about matters political also we'll discuss the empower You presentation that's taking place. It says tonight did you know there was one tonight? We're gonna get the details on that from George after the news. Then Jack Atherton at seven oh five with a big picture sheriff hopefully again, Jim Neil, why vote for me? He'll answer that question at seven thirty, The List of Powers at eight oh five, and Judgmentpolaitano at eight thirty, and our dear friend Ed Fink veteran's day of Edimble High School. He's going to talk all about that at the end of the eight o'clock hour. Please stick around. I'll be right back after the news.
Speaker 13: Updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaign.
Speaker 11: We have to meet this moment as if our freedoms are at rest.
Speaker 13: Fifty five krs the talk station. Hey everyone, it's Jays in studio.
Speaker 2: Garbage, Brian Thomas and the return of George Brenneman from Restore Liberty dot us. Where if you don't have your twenty twenty four slate card, do you have anyet vote? Go ahead, click on and print it out and take it with you so you know exactly who the good guys are versus the bad George Brenhaman, Welcome back, my friend. It's always great talking with you. Thanks Brian. This is it was fun last time. I thought we gave it in their shot. I agree. And you know, it's like Kevin Congressman winstropin studio engage the get a little banter in a open subject matter. We can kind of free form it and we can start off by talking about nerds, which I got a kick out of. You would suggested a few things to speak about with me this morning, and the latest on the election and the rise of the new nerds nerds a quote. I'm like, huh, I wonder what George is referring to on that one, So why not start there. As it turns out, Elon Musk is the specific guy thirteen. He is a herd. Yeah you're a nerd. Oh god, I am.
Speaker 14: I'm a proud nerd from the seventies before they even knew that's what they were going to call us, right. But it's interesting to see his evolution since he got involved in this. I think he finally came out in support of Trump when Trump was shot, which kind of, you know, pushed him out of his chair. To say, yeah, I'm going to support this guy. And you could tell what that first rally did in New Jersey. He was just you know, coming out of his skin because he wasn't used to being in front of a crowd like that. But then you fast forward to Madison Square Garden and he was having a blast.
Speaker 2: You could just tell, Yeah, it's funny how you characterize that he's not used to be in front of a crowd. I mean, I can't imagine a single human being on the planet. He doesn't have the microscope focused on him more than Elon Musk. So literally the world is always eyeballing him about what he's doing, his antiques, his latest you know what, he's what he says on X. Yeah, he's got millions and millions of folks following up.
Speaker 14: But the thing is, I think he's what I would call the classic engineer nerd. I mean, he is focused on problem solving at the end of the day. And you can tell us in some of his interviews. He'll somebody will ask him a question out of the blue, He'll stop, kind of look up and think a little bit.
Speaker 2: He's trying to solve the problem.
Speaker 14: I mean, I think that guy wakes up every morning and says, Okay, what am I going to try and do today to solve a problem. And you can see he's really energized now on this idea of let's balance the budget.
Speaker 2: You know, out of the.
Speaker 14: Blue, somebody says, how much you think he can cut out a six point five?
Speaker 2: He was at least two U two. Wouldn't that be amazing? It would be so unbelievably amazing the man who might bring fiscal discipline to the Trump administration. I mean, we know what Donald Trump spent while he was time. He spent a time, especially that last year, with COVID. Well, I understand COVID and COVID is largely responsible for some of the problems the Biden administration, and we can't deny that. I mean, I'm not an idiot, and I'm not going to try to lie myself around that this is all one hundred percent Kama Harrison, Joe Biden's problem. They did inherit COVID, but they made it so much worse. Oh absolutely. I mean that a lot of the financial devastation is a consequence of lockdowns, which were unconstitutional vaccine mandates where people lost their employment situation because they didn't want to have a vaccine for religious reasons or otherwise. And those folks are gradually winning their their lawsuits. It just takes a while. It takes a while.
Speaker 14: And I was just amazed at how quickly Americans followed all those rules. I just except I expected everybody to say, what are you talking about, I'm not going to stay in my house.
Speaker 2: Well, and I was one of the very first defenders of a right to it's not just free speech, but the right to peacefully assemble. In the aftermath of the you know, COVID just first coming out, there was a whole bunch of protesters that came out downtown and I remember and he back battled and walked away from his statement and regretted making it. But FOP President Dan Hills is on, here go. These people are crazy and they should be locked up or words to that effect, right, And I was like, why the First Amendment protects the right to assemble, That protects the right to to speak, And it's the same thing that applied to your right and ability to go to church, the free exercise of religion. They interfered with all of that. Well, meanwhile, keeping the weed stores open or you know half of the of the home depots strip clubs as they were, right, Okay, Well that made it so much worse, and that created this divisive you know, it's almost became because of that a political issue where you know, it turned into you either abide and do what your lords and masters tell you, or you fall back on your constitution, your freedoms and liberties that are guaranteed, and and you try to hold them accountable and and counter their their their ridiculous, hysterical narrative.
Speaker 14: And in the end, I think you have to rely on principles, and you know, the principal free speech, the prin freedom of religion, and you just can't let those get stamped on. And from the point of view, what I was saying with the Revolution of the nerd here is people like that are just focused on solving the problem. He has nothing to gain politically from doing this.
Speaker 2: Zero.
Speaker 14: I mean, when somebody threatened to take away his advertisers on Twitter acts, He's like, you're gonna threaten me with buddy, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 14: But I mean to have somebody like that going in and saying, Okay, I think I can get rid of government waste I can get rid of two trillions worth it, and he's not going to.
Speaker 2: Feel good until he gets rid of four.
Speaker 14: I guarantee this guy is the guy that's putting rockets up within twelve hours of landing the things.
Speaker 2: I mean, this guy's crazy when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: The other thing I like.
Speaker 14: To point out is we live in very, very trying times right now. We've got a ton of problems. Think back to the founding of the country. Who were the people that stepped up at that time of trouble and took the leads. George Washington was a civil engineer. Thomas Jefferson was an inventor and a scientist. Benjamin Franklin inventor scientists. These guys are used to solving problems, not reacting with emotion, but reacting with I'm going to understand the problem. I'm going to fix the problem. And I think that's what we need now. That's why I love it when you know technical people, people with actual skill sets step up. I mean, I think everybody we're supporting on our slate card is a businessman first politician because they had to be. You know, you got the Bernie Marinos even you know, if you look at Adam Cohlok kaylor.
Speaker 2: Adam is is just a business guy. He's a marketing nerd.
Speaker 14: I think that's the answer, is to get rid of people like Shared Brown that have been there for fifty years since Nixon.
Speaker 2: For crying out loud. Oh gosh.
Speaker 14: The first time I visited d C, I happened to walk past him and he's like, you know, five foot nothing. All I want to do is just, you know, hit him with an elbow knock. He did the ground, but he's just one of those guys owns the place. You know, you're a peaceful man, George, I would have to do it. But if you were a shot oh wow.
Speaker 2: Well anyhow, we got that race, of course, and I'm you know, the other the one race that I've quit a glombed onto, just because I have so much respect for the man, his communication skills, his ability, his hard work, his love of America, his love of family. Orlando Sanza, Orlando is amazing, just a tremendous candidate versus Greg Landsman. And I just that that that race is just even close is really troubling to me. And I have no internal polling to show one way or another how that one's going, but such a superior candidate.
Speaker 14: I remember the first time I talked to him, It's like, holy cow, your resume is just tailor made for this job. I mean as an accountant, he's a lawyer, he's a he's an army vet. His wife and he both went to West Point. In the interview we did with him, you know, when Joe was our producer at the farm there, I interviewed his wife first, So Jessica was the first person we spoke to. I've heard his story a million times. I want you to tell his story, and it was amazing nice.
Speaker 2: Way of being able to talk to just her by framing it that way, George, I applaud your efforts in that regard. He knows. I think his wife is absolutely gorgeous. I give him Credit's amazing, I know, brilliant, Yes, And to put themselves into the situation. They've got little kids, I mean three of them, right, four four little kids. She's at home defending that fort while he's out trying to defend the country. I think that's just an amazing lesson in his dedication to the country and to this effort. Couldn't agree with you more on that. And you know, I'll recommend go to Orlandosanza dot com and check it out, and you can see pictures of him, his wife, and his beautiful family right there. Check out his resume. I don't think it's too late to help out. Between now and the Tuesday, we still have some opportunities to support these wonderful folks and try to get them elected. It's gonna take some effort, but we can do it. I don't know. We got more talk about with George. The division of the country is just overwhelming me. And I'm trying hard to remain positive about it.
Speaker 14: Too, but the anxiety is building as we get closer to Tuesday, it really is.
Speaker 2: And more and more and more lettered agency. He's talking about the aftermath of the election and the violence in the streets and the it's.
Speaker 14: Just just before we came on air, there was a talk about the concerns over the violence in the streets and what's going to happen after the election.
Speaker 2: So even your news is covering it here, I know, and certain members of the mainstream media, most of them trying to suggest it's going to be a bunch of right wing, racist extremists. They tend to overlook the Antifah types and the anti Israel folks out there, and what I believe will be the biggest contingent because if Donald Trump wins, for example, none of you can have the evil Orange man obsessed Trump anti Trump folks out there, but they see this concept of deportation staring at him in the face, and the idea that you have fifteen, say twenty million folks who are not eligible to be here illegally enter the country with the hearing date to follow. They may become very well organized, and it would be very easy to do so, given that they've been handed a free cell phone compliments of the United States government.
Speaker 14: Well try cell phone, free lodging funding the whole book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can put everybody in a hotel and you can house everybody, But cell phones give them the ability to easily organize. And these NGOs do not have the United States interest at the forefront of their goals. They have, well, maybe something against US interest, but in the final analysis, they can easily organize very large numbers along those lines alone just one of many contingencies that are all going to be out there. More with George Renman again, restore Liberty dot us, where you find George's information, get some information about the upcoming election as well, and go to Affordable Medical Imaging for your medical images. That's what I did last CT scan, which gave me some you know, kind of bad news, but hell, that's what CT scans are all about, good news, bad news. You're going to have to get one at some point. So why would you go to the hot spill in pay thousands and thousands of dollars for it? You know, these things are outrageous in hospital imaging departments, huge huge profit center for those very heavily expense laden hospitals. They got to run that huge building with all the overhead and the expenses. Well, that's why I say, exercise your choice. Go to affordable Imaging Services and get your excuse me, CT scan for four hundred and fifty bucks. Yeah, four hundred and fifty You get a contrast be a little bit more, but you know what, it's like a ten percent of what a CT scan could cost you the hospital, because they could be as much as five grand, and you'll pay extra for the Board Certified Radiologists Report, which your doctor must have. The image comes with the radiologists report, regardless of whether you get an MRIICD scan, echo cardogramm or ultrasound. At Affordable Imaging Services, everyone comes with the board certified Radiologist report, which you and your doctor will get within forty eight hours. Two hundred and fifty bucks for an ultrasound with the report. How about that versus two thousand at a hospital. But you get the idea, it's your money, it's your bottom line. So Affordable Medical Imaging Key Imaging Services keeping me overhead very very low, but passing along the savings to you, same equipment, same professionals. They've been at this for about forty years. You can visit them online at Affordable Medimaging dot com. Affordable Medimaging dot com. The phone over the scheduled appointment five to one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand.
Speaker 8: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio Station. What's the Best Sex?
Speaker 2: Twenty one fifty five Krcity Talk Station, Our Fun Games. George Breneman Restore Liberty dot Us. George the Nerd talking politics, which is what he loves to talk about. Let's stay focused on some local politics Hamilton County. I mean, you know, last person out bring the flag when they come. But I mean, is it too late to turn Hamilton County maybe even a bit of purple rather than the full plase kids some voice downtown.
Speaker 14: I mean, we have nothing at city county, so we have nothing at the Commissioner's office currently. I think the city's currently a lost cause. But I'm really really curious to see what happens in the commissioner race. We've never had someone so young and energized as Adam Taylor. Jonathan's doing a decent John Pearson, It's going to be really interesting to watch, but he makes a lot of good points. I mean, we have no diversity of thought down there. We have nobody looking out for the actual taxpayer. Instead, they're just you know, how much more can we get? We've got people talking about the property taxes and how they're out of control. They did the reevaluations at the peak of the market, so I mean, we've got all the problems with Detroit and Portland and everybody else.
Speaker 2: And I understand the property taxes are out of control, but you can't fix that within the county. No, that one's true. Yeah, I mean that's changed. The Columbus needs to change that. Max it out you cannot increase property taxes beyond x percent or the lesser of or or something. Because you know, people were caught completely off guard by that one. And then COVID, who knew COVID would have the unintended consequence of you know, people are all moving, they're now commuter or working from home, they want bigger houses out in the burbs or whatever. And with you know, three percent interest rate, everybody was buying up everything. Then you now have these institutional investors that are coming in and snatching up every single house that goes on the market.
Speaker 14: Green's getting overrun with with the institutional buying. I don't know how anybody finds a home now that they don't rent well, And there in lies the challenge, and it's a little disturbing. But and then interest rates go up, and then people will not move smoove because they don't want to sell their house and go to a higher interest well. And the solution to that is to give everybody twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, that'll work. Yeah, that won't impact the price of the house. No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 14: It's just that kind of you know, nobody's paying attention to the big picture and this incrementalism of I mean, even you said we got to limit how much property tax increases.
Speaker 2: I'm on the other page.
Speaker 14: I think we need to get rid of property taxes altogether, well, or cap them at what you paid for the house.
Speaker 2: Well, again, looking forward to solutions if you have this problem right now funding schools, for example, which I think the Supreme Court twenty years ago said the current funding model for schools is unconstitutional, and yet here we are, as one years later, it has not changed a bit. Well, if you're going to start over again and not use property taxes and had a different way, a different path, I would entertain anything that somebody could suggest, but just immediately saying no more property tax right now, it doesn't answer the broader problem of how schools get funded.
Speaker 14: So so we're already seeing that, we're already seeing that. I mean, every school levee out in Colorina has failed, every police levee, which was a shock to me. Nobody was even fighting it, and it failed twice. Now it's because nobody can afford it anymore. You give thirty percent or plus more on your property taxes and then you want to add to that. No way, So I think the property tax is just got to be solved in Columbus. Yes, it can't be solved locally, but the local ones. You know, you can't start funding all these things that are not government's job. Like you were just saying, paying someone to not use a gun in a crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's actually has been implemented, or at least I think it's it was passed. We were talking earlier in the week about the sixty five million dollar windfall or leftover money from last year's budget. It wasn't spent, like, oh my god, we have sixty five million dollars, we got to spend it. So apparently since they said the counsel at least the other day, was poised to pass, and I do believe it passed. Here's the plan. Two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars of this sixty five million toward a gun violence production program that attempts to pull what they call and it's in quotes, thank you to the Inquirer active firearms offenders to get them out of street life by well paying them, providing them with travel, job training, and therapy and more. Again, that's reporting from Sharon Coolidge in the inquirre just from the other day. So in order to qualify, you have to be a gun offender to qualify. So here's somebody's saying it next to terrible financial circumstances. His neighbor has been is a convicted felon carrying a firearm under disability or something. That guy's going to qualify for a handout. But because you have not used a firearm, you're not eligible. Here where's my gun? Six twenty six fifty five krs talk station speaking of firearms. So I'm going to put a pro a big plus in front of that because I love being able to bear arms, keeping bear arms and can concealed carry. And I go to the range all the time because I thoroughly enjoy shooting at targets. Hey, it's my thing, doesn't have to be your thing, but I like to. But I also know how expensive ammunition is, which is why I'm happy to recommend twenty two to three firearms range on a round forty two between Mason and eleven and indoor range. It's exceptional. They have membership options, they have a massive selection of firearms as well as ammunition with unbelievably competitive pricing. They are truly competitive, and that's competitive even before the current sale that was going on that is going on act now ten percent off any case of MLU buy from twenty two to three. So if they got a case a nine millimeter or forty five or three oh eight or two two three whatever, you're looking for ten percent off while it lasts. So you know how ammunition prices are, so take advantage of this already competitive ten percent off. Twenty two three dot com the number twenty two fell by the word three spelled out on a route forty two between Mason and eleven, and again twenty two three dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRCUH.
Speaker 2: Talk to the nine first twenty one four ks. Mostly sunny day to day, a bit breezy with a high of eighty over night, partly fity sixty three for the low Halloween highest seventy five. Got rains shown up in the afternoon and evening isolated storms. Perhaps rain will roll out over night drop it to forty seven, and on Friday it's going to be up for sunny day with the highest sixty two sixty degrees. Right now traffic time from the UCL Tramphing Center.
Speaker 15: Come on the expert team and you see Health Orthopedic SAMs Sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online.
Speaker 1: At you see health dot com.
Speaker 15: Cruise are working with an accident westbound on the breaking Highways just after Hamilton Avenue northbound seventy five. That's beginning to get a little bit heavier through the kind approaching downtown. There's a wreck on Millville Shandon about one nine. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: That's six thirty one fifty five KRC de talk station. Ay, very happy Wednesday to you. I hope you're enjoying as much as I am my conversation here, our collective conversation with George brenhaman Restore Liberty dot us talking local politics, state politics, national politics. Uh and uh. I don't know that we can hope against hope perhaps turning Hamilton County back to at least a little bit of red Ham. I've prosecuted Melissa Powers. She's outstanding of what she does.
Speaker 14: Unbelievable resume, unbelievable job since she's taken over. I mean, some of the stuff she's done is just absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's going to be on the program at eight oh five. I'm happy to be hearing from it in one hour from now. Folks, if you want to stick around, and I hope you can. Jim Neil, who we are here in the morning show, lease supporting for sheriff. And I know, George, you're buying Jim mail one hundred percent. He'll be on the program in an hour, so I'm looking forward to hiving him on as well. But I really worry about that Melissa Powers race because you know, her opponent.
Speaker 14: Didn't even have a license last year. I didn't even have a license to practice a license up. I don't know stancy to do, George. I mean, I've got my law license up for the past eighteen years. All you got to do is get twenty four hours of cle and you can do it online. Now he's kicked back, and watch your program and learn a little bit and keep your your your legal skills up to speed.
Speaker 2: It's so so challenging.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, she's never been in a courtroom since you know, cell phones were the size of a you know, a lunch box, you know what.
Speaker 2: And that's an excellent point you brought up, because I've observed, you know, having not practiced law though maintaining my license for the past eighteen years. You know, it's a litigation attorney. You know the landscape of civil litigation and how much it's changed in the last eighteen years. Just simply the idea of electronic discovery. You know that was a minor component back in you know, the ancient days of twenty years ago. You'd have to Oh my god, getting up to speed on modern discovery and obligations under the and the evolved rules. The rules of soul procedure have changed, so has criminal law. I mean, it's not only you just pick it up where you dropped off.
Speaker 14: No, and what's worse is, you know, the position of prosecutor and shriff. Both of those are skilled positions. You know, a trustee is basically there to give an opinion. They don't have to have a skill set, they just have to have an opinion. True, But a prosecutor has to have a skill set. And Melissa versus her opponent is just night and day. I encourage people. I saw Melissa's speech and immediately afterwards, I'd really like to have a longer discussion with you, and we did two twenty five minute segments. Go to theresore Liberty dot Us. Look at that podcast section on Melissa it is amazing. You can tell halfway through. I'm just sort of shocked by her resume and what she's accomplished. I mean, I really encourage people to learn about her. It is amazing. And I see these ads now saying she's too extreme. I'm like, all she does is interpret the law as it was written. She's not going out, she's not picking or changing. Yeah, she's not picking which one she supports her doesn't support.
Speaker 2: How is that extreme? Well, in the notion, they're running regular ads that she's going to prosecute women who have abortions. Now, say what you want about abortions. I do believe we have a constitutional amendment recently, George that was passed in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 14: They're not touched. There's nothing you can do about it. Nothing, even if you want to, you can't do anything. And they keep bringing up because it's the only it's the only topic on which they quote Win And I just keep coming back to these people are crazy. At what point is it murder? I mean, even some of them are saying, if the baby is alive after a botched abortion, you shouldn't have to save it. I'm like, wait a minute, what is your justification for that.
Speaker 2: Well outside is sitting here crying citizen of the United States of America. Even if you buy into the notion if it haven't left, I haven't. It hasn't left the birth canal, it hasn't been born in ergo is not a human And I find that ridiculous, knowing that both my children are born in eight months. But if there was an attorney in the room that was appointed to be guardian analytem and make a legal case on behalf of the baby right there, the baby is a human being and a citizen of the United States, that it was born in the United States of America, and leaving the birth canal is being born period. It has rights.
Speaker 14: It's indefensible that you can do it after birth. I think it's indefensible once you can deliver it. If you could do a c section at six months and the baby lives, that's got to be less invasive than abortion.
Speaker 2: But see, we got caught in a trap already.
Speaker 14: That's what they're trying to do, is to get us to talk about it so that they can act like we're trying to take it away.
Speaker 2: We're not trying to take it away the same opinion. I'm expressing my opinion and everybody else expressed their opinion when they voted on that last issue one and the right to abortion in the state. That doesn't change your attitude about it. But it doesn't enable prosecutor powers to go after and prosecute people for doing something that is entirely lawful in the state of Ohio. So he's not going to do that. I mean, it's like the same thing on the federal level. Nothing really, I'm sorry, I'll use the words pisses me off more than this drum beat of a national abortion ban, a federal abortion ban, and they every single federal race, representative, senators, and of course the presidential race, they keep trying to make that point, like didn't you read Dobbs, You morons. Nobody anybody who is running for federal office who is advocating for that hasn't read Dobbs either. It is not a power that is retained by the federal government. Is a state issue, period And if I was a candidate for federal level office, I would be pointing that out regularly. Dude, why are you even bringing that up? Didn't you read Dobbs Well.
Speaker 14: The commercials you see have no basis in truth whatsoever. Right now, it's painful after I hate to mention, but you know, when I ran in the primary, I was just absolutely amazed at the lies being told.
Speaker 2: It was just crazy.
Speaker 14: I had someone come up to me at church and say, you know, I knew they lied, but I never knew who they were lying about before. I can't believe what they're saying. And now you look what's going on with the Shared Brown commercials, the ones against Melissa Powers.
Speaker 2: They're nuts. There's not a moment of truth in the entire ad. But you know what it illustrates, there are so many people out there that are uninformed that they know an outright lie like that. With the exception of folks like you and I, we dwellers, we maybe or at least astute politically on some level, it ain't gonna fly with us, but it's gonna fly, perhaps perfectly well, with a bunch of low information voters. Every little bit counts, so they're willing to take the hits for lying, But they also know they're going to get a few votes on that topic if they just keep saying it. Over and over and six thirty seven coming about six thirty eight more with George Breneman Restore Liberty dot Us is where you find him and where you find QC kinetics. I'll give you the numbered a minute. You might want about that speaking them painful. You may be living with chronic pain. So many people do, knee pain, arthritis pain, joint pain, you know, and your hip, your knees, your shoulders, your back, and you've probably seen the doctor, and you've probably gotten the steroid shots and you probably realize that they don't work. Maybe the pain medication could be addictive. I don't know. You're wed to a pharmaceutical comedy to deal with your knee pain and hip pain. Then there's the surgery option, all the downtime associated with surgery, and then does it is it really going to work? Well? You know, there is a next step you can take, and those are the folks a QC kinetics. The healing properties in your body. Your body heals itself. Cut a finger, it heals itself. You know. QC kinetics can take those healing properties, concentrate them and put that into the joints where you have the pain. This helps heal and restore the achy areas treatment available right now and since that, he threw QC Kinetics, the nation's leader in regenerative medicine. This result allows you to move again without pain. They've treated thousands of patients. They had great success doing it. So finally, the relief from arthritis an injury without well surgery and downtime and steroids and paintfills. So check it out. If you qualify, how do you know if you're going to qualify, well, why not schedule a freebet, a free consultation and find out about QC Kinetics and let them determine whether it might be helpful for you to do that. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine One more time five one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 8: Nine fifty five KRC talk.
Speaker 2: Station, Happy Wednesday, Restore Liberty dot Us. George Brennman in studio. He's going to be doing an empower you summinar. We'll get to that and we save that for the tail end of our conversation. This morning George, but off air came up with the context of diet and talking about my cancer and going back and forth but a lot of information out there about the relationship between sugar and carbohydrates which convert to sugar and having a terrible profound impact on health. And the information that I read over and over again regarding you know, cancer management is don't feed your cancer. Cancer out eats more than all the cells in your body to consume vast numbers of calories, and it's that sugar or what has been broken down into sugar. And the more that you got, the more you feed your cancer cells in your in your tumors. So basically cut it out, like ketoi ism is a way of getting rid of the sugar. But you I mean that led to a conversation about RFK Junior, another one of these folks like Elon Musk. Sort of a wow, that guy's been invited into the dream team, into the tech right, but he is I call him a wing nut when it comes to environmental issues, and you know, so he says some outrageous things from time to time, but I think he's got a really good handle on the problems we face in America with our diet.
Speaker 14: Well, and I think he's got a really honest focus on health and children right now, if you look thirty five percent of children are obese. You've got sixty to seventy five percent of adults are obese. But it all boils down to chemistry, and they're finally starting to unravel the why of this. But like you said, there's a book called End of Alzheimer's. You know what, the only drug that's been found to be effective against Alzheimer's a twenty one day keto diet.
Speaker 2: If you get rid of.
Speaker 14: The carbs, stop the insulin, and you stop taking the damn statins for cholesterol A yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Alzheimer's starts going away, Dementia starts going away. The brain is like forty percent cholesterol. The lower you make it, the worse your brain gets. And then you feed it with all of that insulin, and that's what's damaging the cells everywhere in the body, but specifically in the brain in that case.
Speaker 2: Same with cancer, all of that.
Speaker 14: Look, so you're eating these high diets and then to get away from the sugar, they went to high fructose corns.
Speaker 2: Hereup.
Speaker 14: Oh, that soil cannot be digested except in the liver, which is now why you've got kids with cirrhosis. They call it fatty liver. But it's literally the same thing as alcohol. The fructose kills your liver, and then you put the seed oils in there, which the body doesn't know what the hell to do with, and so you've got this chemical stew going in that's just making things worse and worse and worse. We've started, like I said, my wife and I started down this path in July. We started with a book called Lies I taught in medical school, Robert Lufkin, excellent book. And we've moved on from them, the Kalian Casey means good energy book. They all have the exact same thing that the chronic diseases in the United States of you know, high blood pressure, heart disease, dementia, even things like ADHD are all related to diet and the fact that the chemicals going into our system are just all wrong. And you think about that and you say, Okay, that's going to be impossible to fix. You know, I can't go no carb or low carb. Well, the answer is why not. You can have bacon and eggs, you can have steak, you can have hamburger.
Speaker 2: You just don't put them on a bun.
Speaker 14: You don't You don't feed your body the worst is by far diet and regular drinks.
Speaker 2: You know, cocing, diet, coked horrible. Put the mountain dew down, put the mud to blanking, mountain do away, It's incredible. Any form don't say you can drink Code red because Zombie Land approved it. Six forty six. They got paid for that too, I bet really, Oh you know. I mean, if there's product marketing and have any major movie, the product was paid for by the manufacturer of the product to be placed in the movie, like the Apples in Mission Impossible. You got it six forty six, fifty five KRC Detalk Station George Renman return Restore Liberty dot us is where you can find him at any time, and he will be in an empower youse Sminar tonight We're gonna get the details on that, followed by the man the mental legend that is Jack added in the Big Picture after the top of the hour. News first though, Foreign Exchange had Austin in the studio talking winterizing your car, what to look out for, what you need to do, having to do a multipoint inspection on your car so you are prepared for the challenges of winner. Have your battery check, replace your windshield wipers, check your tires, a lot of bent rims. You said that is a plague on the automobile ownership community. I guess that's we can blame our politicians for not fixing the roads. But regardless, you should have all that checked out for wintertime so you can confidently drive around. And I'm pretty I'm pleased to announce that Foreign Exchange Congratulations will now be servicing Tesla's. They've all been trained, so if you have a Tesla, they're doing EV's and now at least Tesla's that they're going to start with Tesla's and they'll expand their EV repair at some time down the road. But you've got an option right there with Foreign Exchange, and you will have the same thing experience with Foreign Exchange with your Tesla as you will with your internal combustion engine and imported regardless of traditional import manufacturing continents, whether it's Asia or Europe. They fix it for less as certified master technicians working on your car. You'll leave with a full warranty on parts and service and more money in your pocket. He saved my family lots of money over the years, So trust the experts. All manufacturers Foreign Cars. They can help you out right there at Foreign Exchange and the Tesla's five one, three, six, six twenty six. The Westchester location is the one where you want to be. Take the seventy five until you get to the Tylersville Eggs that go east on Tylersville two streets hanging right on Kinglin and you are there online. You're there at Foreign X. That's Foreign the letter X.
Speaker 8: Dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Are you tired of living with Chrome one? If if you have KCD talk station, very happy Wednesday to you a special Wednesday. Normally the empower Use seminars are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tonight there's a special one. First off, you're gonna hear from my guest instadio George Brennman, and he is I mean, we were talking geek geeks in the administration, maybe the Trumpet administration at the outset on this with Elon Musk and of course you know health geek RFK Junior there you're a total geek. I didn't realize this. You have over a dozen patents.
Speaker 14: Up to sixteen finally, no kidding, Yeah, half of them are in how to get lower emissions and more fuel economy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, I negate every effort that you have engaged in to get great fuel economy and more mileage on it. He's a hypermiller and I tend to be the exact opposite of it. I don't have many hobbies, but I love to drive, and I'm a little carefree when it comes to trying to get good mileage. That's an acceleration anyway. He got a consulting company working with Fortune five hundred companies. What are gonna be talking about Tonight's empower you America dot org. And it's both live or virtual. You can attend in person, go to two twenty five Northland Boulevard or virtually and empower you America dot org. The other speaker is Carolyn Nicholson. Carolyn Nicholson is going to be well the title very little is been published about the contributions nurse and an esthetists made during World War Two, so that's a real interesting topic there. But how about you, what are you speaking about?
Speaker 14: Well, they got me pushed out of my comfort zone. I'm gonna be talking about the role of magistrates in the judicial system. So it's something I had to do. The research on and I think it's one of those things when you ask somebody out of the field to look at it, you're hoping that you can get a different opinion. I hate to say it, but it looks kind of boring. It looks like it is what it is. So a magistrate is sort of the physician's assistant for the judge. They do the easy stuff, supposedly, and so it's just like a physician's assistant in that you might get somebody that's a political appointee and doesn't know what they're doing, or you might get someone that's actually extremely good at the job.
Speaker 2: So it's real hit or miss.
Speaker 14: It's a point and not elected, so it's a bit of a weird thing.
Speaker 2: I worked with a whole bunch of magistrates when I was back in my younger days, when I worked for Judge Panioto and the Domestic Relations Court back in the eighties, we had multiple magistrates. It's would preside over you know, sort of contentious divorce proceedings. You know, people wasting hundreds of dollars per hour on lawyers to fight over who gets the basket of soap bars. I mean, people who in divorces do the stupidest, stupidest things.
Speaker 14: I think divorce court in juvenile quarter, the two where they really have a ton of magistrates because the high load there, the caseload is so enormous. Oh yeah, and like you say, it's a very both of those are very emotional.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 14: And so most of the time you're not sorting out the law, you're sorting out personality.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I was sitting magistrates courtse and you know, the magistrates preside over the issues. They put opinion out and it usually gets you know, approved by the judge. He goes unless it's contested, in which case you go to the judge and then you make the argument in front of the judge, and the judge either adopts the magistrates view of the situation or renders his or her own opinion. That's fine. But the seizing anger that I witnessed, the people that used to be in love or purported to be right across the table from each other, you know, and my perception is it's over all right, you're here because you're to move away from each other, put it down and get the process done. Do you really need that waffle iron? Are you seriously? I mean, this is before we had these specific rules to basically put in a pile, cut in half and divide it up. It's a lot easier right now in terms of division of property, but when children are coming to the equation, that's when things really fall off the rail.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I look at it as the magistrates are there to try and keep the easy stuff out of the courts or to deal with the stuff that can be take for a long time. I think it's a decent system. I'm concerned here in like Hamilton County. You know, when the judges were high quality judges, I think I would trust the magistrates they appointed. Now we've got some judges that have never been in a courtroom. They just had a D behind their name on the blue ballot and got elected that way. I'm not sure I trust their judgment. I mean, Tracy Hunter's magistrates. I'm not sure i'd want to go in front of somebody like that. John Williams, Yeah, I'll take that bet.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 14: I mean, it all depends on how they got the job and how they approach the job. But the fact that they're not elected means you can't do much about it. But I think as far as the overall intent It's a great way of handling case load. It's gonna be interesting to see what kind of comments we get back from the presentation tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I hope my listeners can tune in seven pm. Just register ahead of time and empower you America dot Org or his cruise on over the two twenty five North and Boulevard the former Frame USA headquarters where they still have the Empower Youth Seminar studio. George, it has been awesome having you in studio. Let's do it again soon, maybe post elections, sort of dissect after the blood pressure comes back down, and hopefully in a calmer environment, you know, across the country, there won't be riots, there won't be outrage, there won't be protests in the street, there won't be countless, countless years of litigation. I know I'm being a wild eyed optimist, George, but we can hope.
Speaker 14: I'm on vacation on Sunday, which was we did this like a year ago and didn't know how crazy things were get, so I'm kind of looking forward to not thinking about it for a while.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure it'll come through. Yeah, good luck on that. Thanks you, Grant. My friend coming up the Big Picture with Jack added and right after the top of the our news, followed by Jim Neil, Why vote for Jim Neil for sheriff? We'll find out all the reasons why. At seven thirty break.
Speaker 13: Back updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaigns.
Speaker 7: Do you ever hear Biden?
Speaker 5: He's a threat to democracy?
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk.
Speaker 8: Station, this report.
Speaker 2: Seven oh six here at fifty buck AIRCD talk station. It is a very happy Wednesday, and we heard from George Brennman for a full hour. We're gonna hear from Jim Neil the bottom there and why we should vote for him for sheriff. Well hours come up in one hour and all the multitude of reasons why she needs to remain Hamilton County Prosecutor. Melissa Powers, Judge of Polaitano at eight thirty and my dear friend Ed Fink talking about a Veterans Day event coming up in a more high school. Veteran he is proudly served as country in Vietnam, And without further ado a segment. I have come to dearly love because I always love talking to Anchorman lawyer, historian, author Jack Addan for the Big Picture. Welcome back, Jack. It's always great having you on the program.
Speaker 7: You are right last day. We're gonna be talking before election day. We could hold a mirror on to Kamala Harris and just to what she does a lot of name calling. She's a fascist, she's hitler. Kamala Harris is Hella from thor Ragnarrek movie I love and I would vote for Cap Blanchhadow. She weren't from Australia. But lesson still do something really dirty, Brian. Let's talk about issues, and not the easy ones. Trump will secure them. He'll cut taxes and regulations across the board, boost growth, lower prices. All that is pretty popular. So let le's discuss three of the more controversial Trump policies because we want every sane person's vote. My three issues that are so controversial are foreign policy, especially Putin and Ukraine, then Terra's and finally not just securing the border but deporting many illegal immigrants. My first Ukraine. Kamala Harris and especially her new best bud, the neo Khan, Liz Cheney, both want to keep funding the war in Ukraine. They'll keep it going, Brian, longer than we fought in Afghanistan twenty years. They're cheered on by defense contractors what Dwight Eisenhower called the military industrial complex, but Ike said something else. We should remember that if Americans elected him president, he'd quickly end a war that he had inherited, the one in South Korea, And unlike Richard Nixon later with Vietnam, President Eisenhower did exactly that, and he did it quickly. Within months. General MacArthur wanted to invade communists China. The South Koreans wanted to conquer North Korea, but Eisenhower knew that would keep the war going forever at the cost of countless lives. So I forced the South and the North to compromise. He then made South Korea one of our closest allies, and they have enjoyed peace and prosperity for seventy years. Donald Trump is going to inherit the Biden Harris Ukraine War, which never would have started had Trump been elected in twenty twenty. Like Eisenhower, Trump will quickly end the war in Ukraine, how by threatening to bankrupt Putin with sanctions and low energy prices, the way Trump bankrupted Iran until Biden reversed Trump policies, and Trump will make sure that Russia and Iran their proxies, Hesbola and Amas never invade anybody. Next issue tariffs. The easiest to argument Brian is to note that Kamala Harris attacks tariffs, but the Biden Harris administration has kept those hated Trump tariffs because they work. There are three kinds. First, reciprocal tariffs. Communist China puts a one hundred percent tariff on American cars, So we slap a one hundred percent tariff on cars made in China. Does this violate free trade? As JD Vance would say? Do you hear yourself? The next kind of tariff is against countries that outlaw American goods. Yes, they do. When Trump was president, Canada, Canada prohibit the imports of Wisconsin dairy products. So Trump squeezed that milksop justin Trudeau and Canadians are now free to lap up American milk. The third type of tariff requires that Donald Trump, to make it work, uses the threat of terrors as a negotiating tool. That's how he scrapped terrible trade agreements like NAFTA and KAFTA and replaced them with USMCA the greatest trade agreement ever for Canada and Mexico, as well as much freer and fairer trade agreements with Japan, South Korea, and Europe. All this brought manufacturing jobs and revenue back to America until Biden and Harris once again paid off their donors and China with the Green New Deal mandates and other scams. The last supposedly fascists. Trump policy is deporting illegals, and this is controversial. This brings us back to Dwight Eisenhower, the general who is not Hitler. He beat Hitler as president. Eisenhower deported more than a million Mexicans in the summer of nineteen fifty four. And this was before illegals could receive welfare, cash, free cell phones, luxury hotel rooms. This was before Fentan O'Brien, before gangs taking over apartment complexes and trafficking women and children. Trump speaks about deporting every illegal. Why because that's how Donald Trump talks and that's what offends so many people. But President Donald Trump's actual record shows that he's far more practical, far more humane. He'll go after violent criminals and the worst of the worst offenders. What he will not allow for any illegal is for them to allow nonsense listens to vote in federal elections. It's hard to believe, but the Biden Harris Justice Department as we speak, is trying to keep Virginia from taking self identified non citizens off of their voter rolls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Why because Kamala Harris and Barack Obama Democrats are still trying to fundamentally transform America from a land of middle class citizens into a wasteland of government dependence. All right, that's a lot to discuss. But what do you say, Brian.
Speaker 2: What do I say? All right? Well, foreign policy, the one thing that I am overly concerned about is You're right, this unending, seemingly insurmountable challenge of well trying to stop Russia from invading Ukraine. Russia keeps advancing. They have more military hardware than the Ukrainians. Ukrainians go through their missile defense systems as quickly as we hand them over thereby depleting our standard missile supply. They can only make a few hundred of those a year they went through. We went through a one hundred of them just since October seventh, dealing with the Israeli situation and the Houthi rebels. So there's a finite supply of available weapons and it takes a long time. They're extraordinarily expensive to manufacture, and a seemingly unlimited supply of inexpensive bottle rockets as well as these drones. Makes something for ten thousand dollars that can blow up a target, we get to shoot it down with a two million dollar rocket. The math doesn't work on that, and they're running out of the two million dollar rockets. So that's just what my observation is on war. But moving over to tariffs, you mentioned reciprocal You mentioned those that outlaw US goods, and then the threat of tariffs as a mechanism to achieve great goals effectively use as you note by Donald Trump previously, but do none. This is the economic argument. The threat of tariffs has to be backed up by the actual implementation of tariffs if you don't get what you want, which will result in, of course other countries putting down reciprocal tariffs in response to the tariffs that we imposed since we didn't get our way. That's the argument they claim makes the prices Americans goods or what people consume here in America go up. Trump's counter to that is, well, that'll bring manufacturing back to the United States because we make it here. It's not going to be tariff. But that's a long slog bringing back the manufacturer of any given product. Hell, we still haven't gotten silicon chip manufacturing going in our country and it remains to be dominated by Taiwan. So that's the economic reality. I think, how do you respond to that counter argument? The reciprocal taxes follow. Our tariffs will follow any tariff we impose on any given country or any given good.
Speaker 7: We can't know until Trump goes through with the threat. I don't mean actually imposing the tariffs, but making the threat. What we saw in the first administration is that a lot of people who became close advisors, Larry Cutler is probably the best known. They were against any kind of a center if they thought that immediately prices would rise, and it turned out not to be the case. Trump feels that now for many more years to come. But right now America is in the position where other countries have to trade with us. That sounds like a bullying way to look at things, but he didn't really act like a bully in the first administration. He was just trying to make sure that when there were products that we could manufacture in America. The best example is cars that are made not in America but moved to Mexico. It's what Ford was trying to do. John Deere was trying to do that. He said, Okay, if you want to move to Mexico just because they pay way below minimum wage. And here you have Kamala Harris saying we want to raise the federal minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour, but she's opposed to allowing manufacturers to take jobs down to Mexico where they pay far less than that, without benefits, without environmental controls, and all the rest. Trump says, if you're going to do that, then we're going to slap on a tariff. I don't think he's talking about French wine, just because we have wine that comes out of New York State, California, and iow in Indiana. It's a pretty good one, I'm told, I don't think he's talking about that. I think you say, it's kind of like, you know, repatriating the illegal immigrants. I don't think he's going to go to ten or twenty He says, illegal immigrants He's going to go to the most egregious cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the known adjudicated, known criminals, those who have had due process and we found to have been guilty of committing crimes, some heinous. Yeah. I think that's a good starting point, and that allows me to pivot over to my final comments. He does speak in a broad brush. Man, We're going to get rid of all of them. We're going to deport everybody who's here illegally, And of course that creates logistical, financial, geopolitical, and legal challenges that seem perhaps insurmountable. Now in terms of due process, which we have to provide in order to determine whether someone is actually eligible here under our immigration laws. They get an immigration here, and they've got a backlog like ten years of those, So you can even go after criminal illegal aliens, but they may very well enjoy some argument that they're entitled to be here because they were what persecuted politically or something in their home country. But you got to start somewhere. How do we overcome the financial reality of that. You're going to have to hire thousands of immigration judges, presumably to get a process in any measure of short order. The logistical challenge. The counter arguments that all the lawyers which will come out of the woodwork will be making on behalf of those you're seeking to deport, and then the fundamental geopolitical reality, which is, Okay, they're being deported, but their home country won't take them back. Where do you send them?
Speaker 7: Well, Trump says he's going to rely on an act from seventeen ninety seven that allows him to at the very least deal with criminal gangs. It's even worse than that. I mean, what are you going to do if you have illegal immigrants all flocking as many of them have to sanctuary cities. Trump says he's going to outlaw those difficult to see constitute exactly how we can do that. But as with everything else to do with elections and democracy, the alternative is simply insupportable. So whatever he's able to accomplish is more than Kamala Harris and her handlers would be able to do.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 7: By the way, I don't know if we're going to be running out of time. So let me just mention one other thing, and that is Trump's most far reaching policy, which probably will also instigate some litigation. Elon and Veveik and others will be put in charge of a new Department of Government Efficiency that will cut or even eliminate federal bureaucracies, maybe entire departments, and finally drain the swamp. Can it be done? We won't know until somebody tries.
Speaker 2: That's what is the key point. You got to start somewhere. You got to give it a try. This administration doesn't want to and will not. At least you can count on Trump given it a go. Jack added to my dear friend the big Picture. I love talk. Thank you for joining the program every Wednesday to talk about some important things. I will look forward to next Wednesday and another edition and a little after maybe we're going to do an aftermath of the election evaluation. Jack, Uh, Well, it'll be on Wednesday. I know timing is everything. Best of luck to you and your better half, my friend, the best of health rather and I'll look forward to next Wednesday. Love you, brother. Seventeen fifty five. Care see detalk station cover since he talked to John Roman yesterday. Listen, if you are a group you are like to see. You're the business manager, the owner. You're the one responsible for securing medical insurance for your group. Smaller groups like less than fifty. Do what my friend Jeff did. He took my advice and got in touch with the team at Cover SINCEY. His entire crew is now going to be covered through cover SINCEY, and they're all happy about it, and they will remain happy. I assure you that's because they all got better medical insurance coverage, including zero dollar deductible for a lot less money. Jeff's business's bottom line has dramatically improved. His employees are like, there's no way this can be true or work. No, it is, it does. There's a better way to get medical insurance. Work with John Roman the team at covers since he They work for you. Hundreds of insurance companies with thousands of policies available. Each employee may have a different form of coverage. They do that close of an analysis. This isn't like come in and here you're your three choices. There's a multitude of possibilities out there, depending on where you are in life, whether you have families. They know how to slice this in so many different ways, the point being to get your better medical coverage for less money. So put them to the challenge. Even individuals, if you're out on your own. If everyone should give them a call and ask them and find out it's five one three eight hundred call it's five one three eight hundred two two five five, No obligation, Just let them figure it out for you, and then they stay with you throughout the entire process. Once you're insured, they handle all issues like with claims processing and stuff. You don't have to call the insurance company to figure out what's going on. They do it every day online coversince he dot com is a form there. You can start the process just by filling that out and hitting and enter coversincy dot com.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Have you heard about this guy, Donald Rainwater?
Speaker 8: I sure have.
Speaker 2: It is seven twenty eight here fifty five kr CD talk station, and man, I got to know pretty well over the years. I think the world of him, and I think he did a wonderful job. And he was sheriff here in Hamilton County. Jim Neil who is running for sheriff against the current incumbent, Charmage McGuffey. Welcome back Sheriff, Jim oh former sheriff now soon to be sheriff again, hopefully Jim Neil good to have you on the program, sir, Hey.
Speaker 6: It's good to be here.
Speaker 11: Ryan, thank you for the opportunity.
Speaker 2: Pleasure to do it. I'll recommend folks check you out online. It vote Jim Neil an Eil vote Jim Neil dot com. It's your website for your campaign. As we well run out the clock here, we getting fast approaching next Tuesday. Clearly stayed in the obvious, Jim, your final opportunity to sway the hearts and minds of my listeners may most of whom I'm going to support you anyway, but you've got to differentiate yourself between the current administration and Charmaine McGuffey. My understanding, and you can go ahead and spring from what I have learned through little birds whispering in my ear and speaking with people who work in the Sheriff's office. Morale not so hot right now. And uh and it is a failure of leadership more than anything. What's your take on that, gym?
Speaker 11: Oh? Absolutely uh. And it starts from the top. As you know, Sheriff McGuffey. When she was a major with the Sheriff's office, there was an official complaint filed on her for creating a hostile work environment and U and that complaint was sustained. And you know what, she hasn't changed.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 11: She's she's a bully and she's very vindictive. And that's that's a poor leadership quality. So it's hard to maintain staffing levels in an environment like that. I mean, you can recruit, but it's keeping them Ryan, it's keeping them. And the staffing levels are definitely down in the Sheriff's office in a lot stems from leadership. But before I go any further, I want to remind you and everybody else that I'm endorsed by Christopher Smitherman. She is endorsed by George Sorrows. Can we explain the difference between she is a political activist sheriff. I was the people sheriff. I was focused on public safety and law enforcement, law and order, following the rule of law. That's why I'm sitting here talking to you, trying to get my job back, because I wasn't willing to go down that road sell my soul to the devil to keep a job.
Speaker 2: You know, it's an excellent observation. Law enforcement is I should be politically neutral. I don't know how being a Republican or Democrat, has anything to do with your focus on keeping criminals off the streets, or arresting criminals or chasing down bad guys. Basically enforcing the law. The laws on the books just enforce it, so it shouldn't bear a political stripe. You don't need to go out and keep talking politics while you are sheriff. You just need to create a great work environment, provide your people with the resources they need, and encourage them to do their job and get the bad guys. Now she has politicized it. I don't think I've ever seen her in doing anything other than attending like LGBTQ plus parade events and you know, pointing out over and over and over again and leading alf with the fact that she's the first you know, I guess, lesbian sheriff or something. This is twenty twenty four, Jim. No one gives a crap about your sexual identity. No one cares who you choose to sleep with. Are you effective at the job? Have you demonstrably proven that you are a good person to be there right.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 11: And let's equate that with quality law enforcement. I don't see it. We have some great men and women that work in the Sheriff's office, but it's a failure under her leadership.
Speaker 2: How do you write the ship, Jim.
Speaker 11: Oh, effective leadership. It starts from the top. These men and women signed up to enforce the laws, to uphold the constitution. That's what they want to do. They don't want to enforce political agendas. And that's what's happening in law enforcement in Hamilton County. With the larger agencies Cincinnati, the officers are being blocked and not allowed to do their job. The Sheriff's office because of the leadership and following the political agenda. They're not as effective as they could be either. I mean, the two largest agencies in the county are failing us because of leadership.
Speaker 6: Poor leadership.
Speaker 11: And I'm talking about and I'm talking about the sheriff, and I'm talking about city council that leans on the current police chief, not allowing her to do her job. And that's why. But this is why I love the politics, Brian. I'm going to go back to the politics. Whether I'm a Democrat or whether I'm a Republican, that's not going to affect how I run that office. But it gets me into the office so I can be the people's sheriff, not influenced by politics because I answer to no politician. I answer to you, Brian, I answer to Joe, answer to all of your listeners. And that's what's great about the office of the sheriff is that if I don't want the office to be political, it won't be political because I do not. I'm not appointed by a politician. I'm elected by the people, so we got to keep it that way. But once you're elected sheriff, you've got to keep the politics out of law enforcement. You're doom for failure. The current administration is failing.
Speaker 2: I put an exclamation point on that for everything I've heard. So I'll tell you what. Let's take an early break here, I'll bring you back. I want to talk about a couple of other hot button issues that are going on, and one of them happens to be immigration. Lachlan, of course, within Hamilton County. I want to get your perception of immigration, whether it has anything to do with crime, and what are the current statistics regarding crime. Local news keeps telling us that there isn't and hasn't been an increase in crime. In fact, it's dropping off. I'm a little bit skeptical or Jada and cynical over that conclusion under the circumstances. So we'll get Jim's take on those issues come up next. Again. You can check them out online. It's vote Jimneil dot com. And now I get to mention to you Jimmy Care Fireplace in Stove. I love what they did for me. They kept my house from burning down. And I know that may be an overstatement, but when you have the Jeff Keeper, the owner who's been been around since nineteen eighty eight helping people with safety issues regarding anything that has a firebox in, it agains. When he looks at you and says, you know what, I wouldn't use this, it gives you that look. I know him well enough to know exactly that he don't use your fireplace. It was trapping heat, it did not vent properly. It was the builder special and then you know, modified or whatever. But in the final analysis out it went safety critical. I got a new insert from Jimmy Care Fireplaces. So I'm going back quite a few years now though. I just love it. And you know it's got a remote control still gas that's we had before. But I can turn it on and off with a push of a button, raise of flame levels and the vent it has rather a blower in it, so you know, breaths the blower level to a higher speed gets more heat into the room or less as the case may be. All kinds of different lighting options, just something you can consider doing now before the fireplace season starts. They replace the whole lining and everything. Absolutely gorgeous from a you know, architectural standpoint. Everything, And there's a huge selection of inserts. You don't have to go gas like I did. You can do a self feeding wood waste pellet stove insert or your traditional wood burning insert. They've got them all. They also free standing stoves and free standing wood waste pellet stoves as well, literally everything related to chimneys and fireplaces at the Chimneycare Fireplaces and Stove Showroom four to thirteen Wards Corner Road. But in terms of safety, they find something wrong with your chimney, they're gonna let you know about to fix it for a right price, and they are truly experts at what they do. Video camera inspection. You may have water issues going on in there need to be swept. Certified chimney sweeps. They have it all if you tuckpointing cap and damper replacement. I could go on for hours. Just go to chimneycareco dot com learn all about a Chimneycare code dot com. Think of your safety before the fireplace season starts, call them and schedule that appointment of five one three two four eight ninety six hundred A plus with a BBB five one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC dot com. Cheddine says, We're gonna have a mostly sunny day to day, a bit breezy and high of eighty overnight. Low is sixty three with partly cloudy sky's seventy five to high tomorrow for Halloween, though afternoon in the evening rain it's going to be moving in with isolated storms. I hope it doesn't ruin the trick or treating forty seven overnight with some clouds and a sunny Friday with the highest sixty two sixty degrees. Right now, let's get an update on traffic Chuck from.
Speaker 15: The UCL Tranfic Center, kind of on the expert team and you see Health Orthopedics and Sports Vedicon no matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule.
Speaker 1: Online and you see health dot com.
Speaker 15: Cruisi's working by the new accident at westbound two seventy five at the northbound seventy one ramp.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing a huge delay as of yet. They get by.
Speaker 15: I do see breakwrights southbound seventy one above two seventy five towards Fifer southbound seventy five. There's a recabum Union Center backing traffic to Tylersville. Chuck Ingramont fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty Here fifty five KRCD talk station. A very Happy Wednesday tou after the top of the air news the other key to law enforcement here in Hamlin County Prosecutor Melissa Powers joins the program to give us a final push to put her and keep or rather keep her in office. Judseph Paulatano at eight thirty the mean time. Jim Neil, former sheriff soon to be hopefully again sheriff. Vote Jimneil dot com is where you find them online. Now the national news has stumbled upon the issue that's going on in Lachland. And I'm not picking on Lochland. It's just that it happens to be in the national news within the last week, three thousand, three thousand immigrants, both probably a mix of legal and illegal, but Mauritanians primarily. I don't know why Mauritanians chose Lachland as their destination city, but there they are. So the village of Lachland, a town of thirty four hundred people, has an influx of three thousand new arrivals. Will call them and the city officials and the mayor is like, we can't deal with this. It's uns literally, the word from the mayor is unsustainable. I'm not sure if there's any connection with crime there, But what's your connection with the illegal immigrant population, your relationship with ICE? How you would run the sheriff's office this time around?
Speaker 11: Jim Neil, Okay, let's start with ICE, Immigration Customs Enforcement. Yes, as sheriff, any immigrant who is physically arrested and transported to the Hamilton County jail, that arrest will be reported to ICE so that they can conduct their investigation. And one of two things is going to happen. When that immigrant is released from jail, whether making bond or serving thy sentence. ICE will be no notified of that release. They're going to either interview the immigrant for additional information for their case file, or they're going to take custody because they have a federal court order to deport. And quite frankly, if these immigrants are violating our laws, Brian, they're showing signs of not being good citizens, why do we need to keep them. Let's deport them.
Speaker 2: Well, and certainly ICE will do its job if they're alerted to the immigrant population. Now, for her part, I know Charmie mcguffee claims to be working with ICE. That's her claim. I guess the Inquiry interviewed her most recently, I guess a week or so ago. And her position, she claims, is that she contacts ICE and has a working relationship with him. Do you believe that to not be the case right now?
Speaker 11: It is not the case. She's the only sheriff in Ohio not working with ICE. She will notify them a subsequent to release an offender. Hey, I released an immigrant instead of notifying them giving them up to forty eight hours to respond to the county jail to do their job. She's not working with ICE.
Speaker 6: That's a good question. You can ask the prosecutor as well.
Speaker 11: But she's not working with Ice all right, Well, it's not part of her party's agenda, Brian, And she's an agenda sheriff. She's a political sheriff. She's an activist. During twenty twenty, when I was sheriff, I would see her out there with these the twenty twenty movements that caused a lot of harm to our property and injuries to a person, and we affected a number of rests. She's been seen in those gatherings.
Speaker 2: She's an activist, no question about it from my perspective, Just giving you an opportunities speak your case on the issue. Now moving over to the jail as well as staffing in the Sheriff's department. Generally speaking, I getting people to enter the field of law enforcement as a career choice hard enough, given the circumstances in this country with a defund police mentality and the anti police mentality. Well, where are we in terms of numbers of the sheriff's office and to the extent we don't have sufficient staffing. What does Jim Neal do to right the ship and get folks to consider that as a career choice.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, we're going to have to hire to staff the jail. There's no question about it. They've lost When I left in twenty one, every floor in the county jail was open for business. That's not the case now. So we are going to have to hire. And I've had I think former deputies approached me, Hey, if you get elected, can I come back? You know? So it's very positive the feedback that I'm getting.
Speaker 6: So hopefully with.
Speaker 11: The proper leadership, the proper placement in these divisions of leaders it'll attract candidates. But it all starts from the top. Bryan, and I'm going to go back to Lochland. I feel for them. I believe when you have numbers like that, I believe there's people behind the scenes, behind the scene working this, the NGOs, the non government organizations, bringing these people to these communities. Lochland, from what my understanding, is not a sanctuary village. They missed Cincinnati by a couple.
Speaker 4: Of miles there.
Speaker 6: Brian.
Speaker 11: And who's going to pay for the services? Brian, When you've doubled the population, you're going to need more public servant, including law enforcement ParaMed who's going to pay for that? Lack Porns can't afford to pay to double their their numbers of public service, So who's going to pay for Are the NGOs.
Speaker 4: Going to pay for.
Speaker 2: Nice one? Nice one?
Speaker 11: Well, maybe we need to go after them because apparently they're getting financial support from bringing them here. How about giving that finances to Lacklin so they can grow their agencies to provide a service that is comparable to the population.
Speaker 6: Now and.
Speaker 2: Well, I just you know, the law enforcement one of multitude of layers of problems when you double the population of one town. The village administrator, the village administrator over there has just said it was about one hundred and fifty thousand dollarsand losses to the village because well, the illegal immigrants moved in and since they don't pay taxes and are not eligible for employee the employment the residents are moving out. Results think and fewer tax dollars. I suppose any very complicated problem, but fundamentally, when it comes to law enforcement, a sheriff Neil will absolutely work with Ice and endeavor to remove them.
Speaker 11: And I'll work with Lachlan too. I work with all the agencies. You know that, Brian. Oh, yes, we're going to share resources, including human resources. But I'm going to get the ship right. I'm going to get right staff right size the people that we need so we can work hand in hand with the other agencies, because this is a huge problem. Cincinnati is a sanctuary city. They brought poison to our region and those of us who care are going to have to band together and deal with it well.
Speaker 2: Immigration is certainly one of the defining issues of this election. Jim Neil, I wish you all the best, my friend. I knew you did a great job when you were sheriff. We had a good relationship and I enjoy your open door policy, and of course you demonstrated the how wonderful it is when you have a great working relationship with multiple agencies across multiple jurisdictions. That is critical to successful law enforcement in the region. And I know you're a huge, huge collaboration proponent. So I wish you the best. Jim. We'll keep my I'll keep my fingers crossed. You got my vote, and I know you get to vote to Christopher Smithman.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 11: Fortunately, you know it's just important to be a you know, follow the Constitution and support that as well.
Speaker 2: Exactly you too, Man. Best of luck and God bless you. And fortunately George Soros can't vote in Hamilton County seven nine. W do you have care ze? They talk stage. Yeah, I know, Joe. Yet that's the funny point. Being a Spree of Keller Williams seven Hills and his awesome team. Since they's number one real estate Groupree Group Kellowiams seven Hills your five star experience of ways you need a real auyer's agent or seller's agent, you're going down that road. They truly, the team at Schabri Group truly brings exceptional value for they earn their commission and with the commission structure the way it is these days in an ears to your benefits separating the week from the chaff. They are the weak when it comes to Cincinnia real estate agents. The top agents around. You'll have a wonderful experience with them. Learn from their they'll they'll they'll keep you out of trouble as buyers and agents. I mean I think about buyer's agent. You know they see a house and you might see one thing, and an experienced professional like you get with the Sabree Group of Kelowiams seven Hills might see some things that you do not, some pluses or some minuses, some things you might want to factor into the you know, decision making process, so keeping you out of trouble and one of the programs out for there's multiple of them, but along those lines, if you buy a house through that process with them as your buyer's agent, and for any reason during the first year you find that you do not like that house, they'll sell it to you for free. They'll sell it for free, I mean no commission. That's it's one of the guarantees you get from the shebre Group. Learn more. I'll go to seven zero eight three thousand dot com. I know the Shebri Group folks very well. They're wonderful folks. Seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Then you can, of course call them up. Just put a five one three in front of it. Five one three seven zero eight three thousand, Hey Channa nine. First Warning Weather forecast Sunday. For the most part, today, a bit breezy. I have eighty overnight, partly cloudie. Sixty three for the low for Halloween. Sorry, they're calling for some afternoon evening showers maybe isolated storms. Seventy five for the high. Overnight the rain moves out, it'll be mostly cloudy with the lower forty seven and sunny sky is on Friday with is sixty two sixty degrees right now. Time for traffic update Chuck.
Speaker 15: From the UC Health Traffic Center, count on the expert team at u see Health Orthopedic Sands Sports Medicine, No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at u see health dot com. Found seventy five continues slope between Buttermilk and Town, then above seventy four to a new accident that has the right lane blocked off with the lateral, then the broken down on the right near Town southbound seventy five breakwights continue to build from above one twenty nine to a wreck above Union Center.
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram on fifty five kr and see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty three here fifty five KRCD talk station Hope. We having a wonderful Wednesday and a great lineup on the show this morning. A full hour with George Runneman from Restored Liberty dot us and a variety of local political issues. Big Picture with Jack average Atherton Boy. We did some serious work with Jack on that one. Talked about tariffs, talked about foreign policy, and talked about deportation. Three big challenges we face as we consider whether we're gonna vote for Kamala Harris or Donald Trump. And that'll be the subject matter of judgment. Polatana's opinion tweedled e and tweedled dumb. He doesn't like either of them. He's entitled to this. I know people get angry, but yeah, honestly, as of course, according to his op ed piece, and we're going to talk about this day thirties we always do with the judge. He says up front and his ourbed piece that he hasn't voted for a presidential candidate since nineteen eighty four Ronald Reagan. He's got his own reasons and motivations for that. Some people say that's cowardice. Some people say that's a waste. Some people will say that's capitulation. Others say it's standing on principle. You know, he disagrees adamantly and across the board with two candidates, and he can't pick between either of them. You know, I'm in favor of going with the better. You know, Donald Trump has his flaws. We all know. Even the most ardent Trump supporter realizes and has to acknowledge unless they're in a complete state of absolute denial. That he certainly has challenges which the left has been trying and some large measure of success to just create this demon out of really, in the final analysis, some kind of minor stuff in the grand scheme of things you know on the l like, for example, Donald Trump being this womanizer, this misogynist. You know, just remember the landscape of articles that you've read about the misdeeds and the abuse or otherwise offensive conduct toward women conducted by the left. They're seemingly more broad minded attitude when it comes to matters sexual You know, I don't care personally your moral choices, your ethics. Of course, I don't know why criminal conduct. But you know, Donald Trump doesn't have a lock on being a misogynist if you really want to categorize him as that. But what really fundamentally does he had, what he may have done in the past have anything to do with the office of the president of the United States of America. It's like going back to Bill Clinton. Some people were so angry with him. I'm like, God, he had sucks from the old office. He was a little more pragmatic about that. I would have forgiven him he had just come out and been honest about it. God knows, given my I'm fifty nine years old. I know so many people who've had some real marital challenges and haven't exactly you know, followed their mayor of valves Ialy to find out and only conclude with nothing ever happened, that they were successful in getting past the problems and challenges that so many married couples have came out the other side smiling like a rose. Or alternatively, I got lots of friends that got divorced. But that kind of stuff goes on all the time. Look at multiple presidents with dossiers of womanizing. It ain't a lock on the Republican side of the ledger, although the Democrats gone onto that and say lo ignoring their own problems and issues.
Speaker 3: The only garbage I see floating down there is just supporters.
Speaker 2: And then there's that Joe Biden literally called any supporter of Donald Trump garbage. I thought Hillary Clinton lowered the bar sufficiently calling you all deplorables out there, but now your garbage interesting. I wonder if that's going to work for them. Seven fifty six law enforcement critical Hem County elections one of the most important, if not the If you want to put a number on them. Melissa Powers, Hamilton County prosecutor. Let's keep her in office. You'll join the program after the news. Then Judge Edna Polaitano and Ed Fink, there's a Veterans Day of animal or high school. He will tell us all about it at the end of the hour. I'll be right back to October.
Speaker 11: The whole assassination is sounding off so ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Kid's surreal.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talks station.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored three with you about.
Speaker 10: The state's rights issue for regarding abortion fifty five krz the talk station.
Speaker 2: Eight six Here at fifty five KRCD Talk Station, A very happy Wednesday to you. Bottom now, of course, judg Enta Polaton we'll hear from Ed Fink later in the program about the Veterans Day of animo or high school. And right now we're going to hear from one of the most stark contrast races that there is that we are going to be voting on. Unless you have already voted, it is the prosecutor here in Hamilton County. In terms of the contrast and the vast difference in the experience level and qualifications for this job. This is the ultimate no brainer. At least it should be the only person with a sufficient experience and demonstrably proven talent in the office is my guest right now, Hamilton County Prosecutor Melissa Powers, Welcome back to the program. It's always a pleasure speaking with you.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Brian. Thank you so much for having me today.
Speaker 2: Love having you on the program. Powersfo prosecutor dot coms where you find and there. I even encourage my listeners. Last time you and I spoke, I said, go ahead, pull up Connie Pillich's site and take a look at what she thinks qualifies her for the vision mission or the job, and look at your resume coupled with your demonstrated proven abilities as Hamilton County prosecutor. This should be I mean, there is. There shouldn't even be a choice here, I would.
Speaker 16: Agree, Brian, there is not. This is a clear choice. It's so easy. It's just getting the message out to all the voters. The big difference between myself and my opponent. I spent my career as an attorney in the courtroom, whether a prosecutor, a civil litigator, doing defense work. Sixteen years as a judge in adult court and juvenile court. I've been fighting on behalf of victims. I've prosecuted murderers, rapist, burglars, the most dangerous criminals in our county, and my opponent has never prosecuted a single case. She hasn't been inside a courtroom in over twenty years. She led her law license lapse and literally has shown no interest in be an attorney. You don't do that and not maintain your law license. And then even since reactivating her license in order to put her name on the ballot, she's never handled a single case. She had two years to pick up some cases, to get familiar again, to actually be able to say to voters, hey, listen, I'm out here, I'm serious about running for this position, and she hasn't even done that their choice. It scares me that how inexperienced she is. And then also what scares me so much through the future of our county is that she's aligned herself with these radical ideas from the left of defunding the police, putting the criminal's rights in front of you know before and that's paramount before any victims or even the safety of the community. She is being supported by the Working Families Party, which is basically a George Soros, New York out of state type of this, putting money into her campaign, and they publicly support defunding the police, abolishing Kinish Bale, and then radically reforming our justice system. We know those policies don't work. We've seen it across the country where these cities have just failed, beautiful cities, and we have gone made so much progress in Cincinnati. Plus, this is my hometown. I love our county and our city. That's why I'm running. I'm trying to save our county from these radical ideas that are out there and my opponents right along with them, and we have to fight. We have to fight for everyone, invite for our community.
Speaker 2: Certainly, and your record demonstrates that. And I'd really like to highlight the fact that you started the first veterans treatment court in the state history, because I have a really really close connection with veterans, because I have such tremendous respect for them, But the idea that you focused on them and the issues that they face that are truly unique compared to the regular run of the mill working folks out here in the world. So I salute you for that. But also as juvenile court judge, you did a hell of a great job with our struggling juvenile population, and you just got this really solid record to run on. But pivoting over to the contrast, if George Soros is supporting Connie Pillage, that speaks volumes, because you can tell a lot by the company you keep. But I had a conversation earlier today Jim Neal, of course running for sheriff against Charmonie McGuffey, and I asked him about illegal immigration. Alackland obviously is on the radar. It's a national story. Thirty three thousand Mauritanians have descended on a town of thirty four hundred people. The logistics behind that are just baffling. And I'm not pointing at the Martinian community or those folks in Lachland as being a criminal element, but there are immigrants, legal or otherwise. I mean, the illegal ones is what I'm focusing on, which who do commit crimes. Cincinnati is a sanctuary city, and I'm just kind of curious to know what your perception is about how the Cincinnati Police Department is in so far as working with ice, and how the current Hamilton County sheriff is in so far as working with ICE and what your perception is in so far as the Prosecutor's office working with ICE.
Speaker 16: Well, I believe all the police departments are working with ICE. However, as she said, since it has been to our city has been declared by the mayor sanctuary city that has put some read box and way of working making sure that ICE has the appropriate detainers if someone commits a crime. Now a while back, we had some issues going on with the Chileans coming into our city and then they were burglarizing homes in particular neighborhoods. And then they're very difficult. They're international, highly sophisticated organized criminal gang unit and through Chile, because of the visa waiver, they were able easily able to come into our country. They would fly into Miami, rent a car, drive up and be burglarizing homes and in affluent areas in many cities, whether it was outside of in Nashville, Atlanta, Cincinnati, they would go up to New York, Connecticut, Michigan, and so they're very elusive, very difficult to catch. And I can't remember the exact number that we were dealing with last year of homes that were broken into. But when the police departments, other agencies, outside agencies, neighbor agencies such as Amberley or Montgomery or Indian Hill. These smaller agencies would apprehend. They got very lucky through their hard work and they were able to apprehend one of the gangs that came through here. Once they got down to the jail, we had very low bonds set by a I guess a liberal judge, and then there no with no detainer to hold them, so you didn't have that ICE detainer to hold them. And of course they got out, they got out on ankle bracelets. You know exactly what happened. They went ut back to their country, so we had no opportunity to prosecute them. It was when that happened that came to my attention. I started working with the share of trying to convince, you know, their policy as in effective. It wasn't working. That took almost a year to get changed. And I'm not quite sure that if I think at this point she's willing to work with ICE, but for long time it was very difficult to get that, to get her to understand that her policy was ineffective.
Speaker 2: Well, she is supported by George Soros outside money. According to Jim Neil so that speaks volumes in and of itself. Prosecutor powers. There is a regular ad campaign. I mean even I I'm so sick of hearing it that I can almost recite it. But suggesting that you are somehow going to prosecute women who have abortions. Now, I know that you can have any position you want as an individual and your status on abortions, but there are laws on the books, and now we have a constitutional amendment which protects women's rights along those lines. You want to address that question head on prosecutor powers.
Speaker 16: Yes, And I've been trying to speak out and wherever I go to make sure that people understand. First of all, it's them as comical that she has to pivot to these national issues in an attempt to scare our voters or try to make voters vote for her. To make this distinction on a I mean, it's just kind of a playbook right out of the Democratic Party. We're talking about local issues here.
Speaker 4: First of all, this.
Speaker 16: Abortion has absolutely nothing to do with my race. But she's falsely claiming they'll prosecute women that will get abortions. Now, it's a constitutional protected right. It was voted by our in last November elections, the voters overwhelmingly past that it's part of the Ohio Constitution. I take an oath I have to uphold that law, the laws of the United States, the laws of Ohio, the Constitution of the United States, the Constitution of Ohio. So the absolute answer is, there is no way that I'm prosecuting women if they get a legal abortion. Secondly, this whole thing about if I had I mean, I've been in the office roommost two years. Not one female it's been prosecuted for an abortion. And quite honestly, Brian, let's go back in the farther, I don't even know. I've been doing this for thirty two years. I've never heard of any woman in Ohio and Hamilton County have ever been prosecuted for having an abortion ever in my thirty two years. So to bring this up and to run a commercial and to be going and sending letters out to every zip code to try to tell women that scares me. Either she doesn't know the law, or she's intentionally misleading the public, and either way you can't trust her. She's not telling you the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, that falls into the category you choose, or maybe it's a combination of both nefarious or stupid. The farious in the sense she's lying, or stupid in the sense that, as you pointed out, doesn't understand the constitution of the state of Ohio is ensuring abortion as right. The other thing that you point out, and I noted that she was calling and what is the point of this exercise for independent audits of cases that were already reviewed and affirmed by courts of appeals? What is that about?
Speaker 16: It makes no sense to me, because we have within our within the justice system. Uh, and is that you can if there's a conviction, you can appeal your case, and that you have, you can go to the Court of Appeals, and if you don't like that decision, you can try to get into the higher Supreme Court. On criminal cases, you can even go to federal court, to the Siste sixth District in the United State Supreme Court. This idea of auditing cases that have already been reviewed, it makes no sense to me. It tells me she doesn't know what the system, how the system even works. And that's that's pretty scary. Again, there's no need for it. I think I don't know exactly what she has in mind. She claims this is from her military internal her military experience. You do this internally and it doesn't make any sense at all. Well, and it's just I think it's useless and ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well it was even I will articulate a reason for it. There is a finite number of dollars in the county, and of course engaging in that review process seems to me it would cost a whole lot of taxpayer money for again, any pointless gesture, I.
Speaker 16: Would agree with you. And that's one thing that I've done throughout my thirty now going into my thirty second year my career, is that I've always been a watchdog for taxpayers money. I have started many programs such as like you mentioned earlier, the Veterans Street in the court. I did that without one dime of taxpayers money being spent. I've started a gang unit and within internally within our office. Again, I can do these things without taxpayers money and to be spending money, and it seems like the other side all they want to do is throw money, and they think they're solving problems with money, and really often it really produces little result.
Speaker 2: Little result, lots of money. I'll tell you what Hamlin County Prosecuting Melissa Powers. I dearly, dearly, and hope that we can continue to call you Hamilton County Prosecuting Melissa Powers after next Tuesday. I'll strongly encourage my listeners to just go ahead. If they don't believe you and don't believe me, do the research yourself. It's prop Powers for Prosecutor dot com. Check out the record, then you go check County Pillach's website and you can see if you can figure out one thing that puts her ahead of the game when it comes to qualifications for the office. It has been a distinct pleasure having you on my program all these years, and I hope we continue to do it in your role as Hamilton County Prosecuting Melissa Powers. God bless you, keep up the great work and best of luck as we head into Tuesday.
Speaker 16: Thank you, Brian, and I want to thank you and your listeners for your support. I've had support from It doesn't matter what party you're from. If you're a Republican, a Democrat, or an independent, you're voting for your safety when you're voting for me. I've had support throughout almost every zip code in the county and It just chows, and I think how important this race is to the future of our county. So I'll continue to fight until and hopefully win. Everyone's about and be successful on November fifth. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I pray for that outcome. Howmon kind of prosecuted Melissa Powers are real pleasure having you on today. It's coming up on eight twenty. It's right now eight nineteen fifty five Kosity Talk station, which means it's coming up on Judge ended Apolitano, Tweedledee and Tweedledum. The Judge not a fan of either option when it comes to the presidential race. Dive into the details on that one coming out. Stay right here at fifty five kr CE the talk station.
Speaker 14: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 8: What's the best place to reach new companies?
Speaker 2: A twenty three fifty five Karosity talk station. I am cracking up A little brief off air comment between our conversation between Judge to recognized since tomorrow's Halloween. He said he always used Halloween as an opportunity to teach his children about economics, most notably the concept of taxation. So they their work was going out obviously collect candy and when they return home with their bucket or bag or whatever of candy, Joe would have n't lay it out, and then he would proceed to take thirty or forty percent of it. Joe stole their labor and their candy while making a profound point about taxation. And then you know, he could have taken seventy seventy five percent of it, or even ninety five percent of it, because it was that bad back in the fifties. And of course everybody knows the Beatles song tax man. You know, it's five percent appears too small. Be thankful, I'll take it all. Their taxation rate was, in fact ninety five percent. What possible incentive could there be to go to work when the government is going to take ninety five percent of your labor? And that's why his girls, he said, respect money and have a profound understanding of the concept of taxation, especially under circumstances where you have a dictatorial person in the form of the legislative body and president deciding how much of the candy he was going to take. I worry about four oh one K's had a conversation with John Roman from Cover Cincy the other day about that. You know your four oh one k is going to be taxed at whatever current rate it is. What will the rate be when you start withdrawing funding funds from your four oh one k after saving it for all those years? Now? The world's an ever changing place. You have no idea until that moment in time, and that really worries me considering the money that's spent in an ever growing, ever expanding, ever controlling federal government. And is there either side of the political ledger that's going to protect your rights and your interest. That'll be the subject of my conversation with Judge Nina Polotamy, who I think I can conclude believes both candidates are the two sides of the same coin. We'll talk about tweetled ee and tweeled. I'm with the judge coming up next day right here at fifty five KRC, the talk station. There's a lot of states in play out there. Forty percent are sent to vote early. Harris, it looks like has lost about fifty percent of the margin in New York that Biden one by in twenty twenty. Clay Travis and Buck Sexton zero percent.
Speaker 13: Fear Clay, I don't know what the point of Kamala's campaign is other than a Democrat has to be president. One hundred percent clear, one billion percent true. Today at noon on fifty five KRZ, the talk station.
Speaker 17: Chatline What First Oney Weather forecasts not bad today, sunny, sky's high of eighty with a big breeze, sixty three overnight party, cloudy tomorrow. The rain moves in just in time for trick or treating afternoon and evening rain, maybe someice slated storms highest seventy five. Rain moves out over night, dropping a forty seven and a sunny Friday with a high of sixty two fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 2: Time for traffic. Chuck Ingram from the.
Speaker 1: UCU Tramphink Center.
Speaker 15: Count on the expert team at you see Orthopedixson Sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at U see health dot com. Rex clear southbound seventy five above Union Center. It's gonna take a little bit longer to get rid of the bank cup.
Speaker 1: Which made it above one twenty nine. Add an extra.
Speaker 15: Fifteen to twenty minutes South Found seventy one between Fields Girdle and Red Bank.
Speaker 1: North Found seventy five.
Speaker 15: Continue slow above seventy four to what's left of an accident at the lateral. With the holiday coming up tomorrow, I offer this public service announcement that our next guest will be giving out not one, but two full sized candy bars to the first five hundred kids tomorrow. Which houses belongs to the judge. Well, that's easy. Look for the giant inflatable ten foot constitution.
Speaker 1: In the front yard.
Speaker 15: That's right, the judge is next, Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: You're screwed now, Judge Navots.
Speaker 5: God right, Brian. I was terrified he was gonna give out my address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go, Chuck would never do that. I was gonna say, you live on a farm. I bet you don't even get anbody knocking a your door. I don't want to reveal any trade secrets.
Speaker 14: Or any day.
Speaker 5: We're so far out on the sticks. No one does that.
Speaker 18: But I have to tell you an inflatable constitution that is very, very creative.
Speaker 2: You know, and it satisfies all of your decorating needs for any holiday. I would say you can use that all your life.
Speaker 5: Right, And he might even be reading my columns, Brian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Judge the Pollatio. It is always a pleasure to have you on the program, and I always encourage my listeners to check out your podcast, Judging Freedom, which we'll find out who you're going to be talking to at the end of the segment, as we always do, and let us launch into tweetled e and tweetled them the subject matter of your column. I'm fortunate enough every week to get early. It comes out tonight and I'll recommend my listeners read it. I kind of got the impression you were, I don't know about agitated, you were on fire when you sat down to write this column. I think you were overwhelmed with uh, maybe not necessarily discussed, but it's a word that kind of comes to mind. Not know that right or wrong on that, but that was just the impression. I got two sides that you know.
Speaker 18: Me, You know me very well, and you have a very good handle on what my attitude has been. And you know I'll speak candidly with you, even though I know there are hundreds of thousands of people listening to us. Now it's a little I'm a little torn because I have known Donald Trump personally since nineteen eighty six, and it is well known that he interviewed me twice for the Supreme Court of the United States. People would say, well, what are you crazy? Aren't you loyal to your friends? The guy almost put you on the Supreme Court. Yes and yes, but you know, there's a lot of things that he stands for which are contrary to my understanding of the Constitution. The same thing with Kamala Harris, whom I only met twice. I can't say that I'm friends with Harris as I am with with him. I mean, it's a gratifying to know on a personal basis the former and probably future president. But I have to be intellectually honest and faithful. As you know, I like to say to first principles.
Speaker 2: First principles, and as I rarely respond, you know, in an ad nauseum residi to your column. But I actually took it upon myself to respond about the immigration component, many many wonderful points. And you know I regularly you and my with our libertarian and constitutionally based principles, pretty much uniformally agree on anything but everything. But I understand the traditional libertarian mentality when it comes to borders, and we have the freedom as free people to travel. I get all that, but that reality is completely undermined by the social welfare state that we've created here. So you've got a system of laws and rules that allow pretty much every human being being, both citizens and non legal and illegal, to grab a hold and take advantage of all of the large jets of the American taxpayers, heap down upon them by law by the federal governments, state governments, and local governments. Quite often there are local programs that obligate, you know, the homeless to be housed. Oh that's fine, until you get overwhelmed with one hundred thousand or more of them than it's like we ran out of places to keep them. That's a taxpair burden, and that interrupts the free flow of humanity that you and I normally would embrace.
Speaker 18: And that welfare state is absolutely and utterly contrary to our first principles, which is that the government can't take money from us to give it away, can't take from the haves to to give to the have nuts. I think that a lot of people come here because they want a better life, they want freedom, they want to be able to prosper. But a lot of people, more than in the first group, come here because they expect free stuff from the government, and the Supreme Court in a terrible opinion called po versus Texas, where Texas tried to deny free education to immigrant children, Supreme Court said, you can't do it. Whatever you provide to your children of the people that were the children that were born there, you have to provide to them. And then they expanded it to food, shelter, clothing, healthcare, and education. That type of ruling and its implementation by the Congress and by various state legislatures is the root of the problem.
Speaker 5: Freedom to travel is not the root of the problem.
Speaker 18: Now, on this freedom to travel, there are libertarians look at it two different ways. The natural law libertarians of which I am one, believe that the right to travel is a fundamental liberty.
Speaker 5: You can go wherever you want.
Speaker 18: The property rights oriented libertarians, which is most of the libertarians, believe that the owner of property can exclude whoever he wants from his own property, which means if the government owns a road or a highway, it can exclude people from that road or highway based upon standards that it establishes, like you've got to be a citizen er, you've got to do.
Speaker 5: This, this and this before you can commit to the country.
Speaker 18: I understand, I understand both arguments, but you are correct, my dear friend. The root of the problem is the American welfare state, and I I don't know how that can possibly be undone short of the United States of America federal government collapsing like the old Soviet Union collapsed, which I think will happen in the lifetime of.
Speaker 5: Your grandchildren.
Speaker 2: And that's what disturbs me most about this. It is you know, this sort of you know, we have this bleeding heart mentality and we need to help the poor. And you know, we can read the inscription on the Statue of Liberty, even though it's not and has never been a law of the land. It was a poem or a little thing written by some independent person. But you know this idea, oh we're compassionate. Your ancestors came here, but you know what, yeah, mine did. And my great great grandfather came off the boat from Ireland, went through Ellis Island. They probably gave him a quick updown, physical check and decided on the fly whether or not he could come in or not, and that was it. Then left to his own devices, he worked, got a job on the railroad, provided for his family, and then of course here I am, generations later, living off the wonderful reality that I live in a free country, but that can't survive with the massive social welfare state. That all you need to do is look at our deficit, our expenditures of taxpayer dollars which far exceed the mount they take in to realize what you just said is inevitable. It's like the slowest train coming down the tunnel. You can see it. You know you could stop it, but you don't lift a finger to do it.
Speaker 18: Right, But getting back if I could to my column tweetled tweedledumb, which is meant to mock the similarities between Vice President Harris and former President Trump on issues like war and peace and debt and personal freedom surveillance. You know, the Trump thing really is a head scratcher. He was victimized so exquisitely and egregiously by FBI NSA GHQ, that's the British spying entity surveillance, and yet he signed and indicated he will continue to sign extensions of the legislation that permit that to happen. So I was really saying, there's not any difference between the two of them, other than personality, other than emotion, other than liability. On those key issues of war and peace, debt, they're both going to spend trillions more than they have and surveillance. If you want to get back to immigration, the same court that said in the nineteen seventies you will provide the same basic social safety net to immigrants as you do to citizens, will say to him, there's no such thing as mass deportation in the United States. You want to kick somebody out, you have to have a trial. That's an impossibility if anybody thinks there's going to be.
Speaker 5: A trial, a literal trial.
Speaker 18: For every person that they want to port. So this is an intractable problem. The problem is intractable, and the proposed solution is intractable as long as the welfare state stays here.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and I understand from a due process standpoint exactly that that's why I pointed out to you. I acknowledge readily that mass deportation is virtually impossible from a fiscal, a geopolitical, and a logistical springing from any of those three issues. If a country doesn't want to take back a guy that you say you're deporting. How you're going to get rid of them, even if they've been through the new process hearing, We've got ten years of backlog of these cases that are supposed to see.
Speaker 18: Some of these people who got here illegally and whose children were born here are so Americanized. If they were in a room with us, you wouldn't know who they were. You're gonna throw those people out of the country. I mean, this is just going to cost such and you're going to do it without a trial.
Speaker 5: This is going to cause such social turmoil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the.
Speaker 5: Crowd at Madison Square Garden the other night will.
Speaker 18: Roar its approval, but I'm not so sure the rest of the country will well.
Speaker 2: And again, walking through it, you can say it to separate yourself from the opposition, which in this case Kamala hair and open borders and embracing that notwithstanding the challenges we face because of the welfare state. But to contrast, starkly, you had a demonstrable record to sow that you limited the number of illegal immigrants, You put policies in place which stemmed the flow. You have a stark contrast. So maybe as a matter of desperation, we're gonna kick them all out comes out of your mouth, and then when you're in office, you're like, well, maybe we can't. You and I are pointing out that you probably you can't, or it's going to be this decades long challenge, right right.
Speaker 5: And I get the way politics works.
Speaker 18: I mean George Orwell in nineteen eighty four pointed out in his book nineteen eighty four pointed out the advantages of having an enemy that everybody hates and that works to get votes. And Trump has chosen it to be immigrants. I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong with that. In one respect, it's a brilliant political maneuver. Because they're in a position to speak back, they have to rely on the sort of bleeding heart, knee jerk lefties that want them to command the country to defend them. Why do they want them to command the country. They want them to vote Democrats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it doesn't always happen. Look at the Cubans in Florida. They became successful and they.
Speaker 2: Became Consublicans publicise.
Speaker 5: I'm generalizing, Brian.
Speaker 18: I'm trying to manifest my understanding that I have a handle on both sides of this, and it is an intractable problem. But the more debt the federal government accumulates, the more foreign military basis it pays for, the more wars it engages in, the less stable the federal government becomes.
Speaker 2: And some will argue that that is indeed the goal. Judging Neapolitano, judging freedom your podcast and I'm listeners to in and find it all the time. Who are you gonna be talking to today?
Speaker 5: Well, before I tell you that, I got to ask you a question.
Speaker 18: Will we know a week from today who the next president will be? Will we know on Wednesday morning?
Speaker 2: Probably not not in you know, regardless of outcome, I least hope we do. Leading through what we went through twenty.
Speaker 5: Two thousand with Bush of e.
Speaker 18: Gore and in twenty and twenty with January sixth I have Max Blumenthal. Dennis Fritz, a very interesting guy, the highest ranking commissioned officer in the Air Force, wrote a book about all the lies the government told us to trick us into Iran excuse me Afghanistan and Iraq. The Defense Department told him not to publish it. He published it anyway. He's coming on as well as his colleague from the Air Force, Karen Kratkowski is one of my regulars. I just was introduced to Dennis the other day. Charming, gregarious, fearless guy.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. And nobody loves someone who speaks truth to power more than me. So I love you so much, Judge Edita Politano, and congratulations. The Yankees at least got the kept their foot in the door. Eleven. We're eleven to four. Boy, they held off on pulling out the big guns until the.
Speaker 5: Other Anthony Vulpi.
Speaker 18: This is from around here, not very far from where I lived, and I was asleep when he hit that grand slam. I didn't know about it until I got up this morning. But everybody's going crazy over it.
Speaker 5: But you're right. For them to come back four games in a row has never been done.
Speaker 18: One team came back four games in a row, but it was in the ALC Championship.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the World Series. Red Austin Red Sox against the Yankees.
Speaker 18: The Yankees won the first three and Boston won the next four.
Speaker 5: I thought I was gonna die.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's time. Maybe this year is redemption time, Judge, Editor Polatano. Bless you, Sarah. I'll look forward to next Wednesday. Alrighty, we'll have a lot to talk about. I suppose in the aftermath of the election.
Speaker 5: Wait, well, thank you, Brian, all the best.
Speaker 2: Love you brother, eight forty four, ifty five Krcity Talks Station. There's an event. Ed Think's going to join the program. I love Ed Think, great guy, former financial planner, now retired, but still an American veteran. He wants to tell us about a Molor High School Veterans Day event. He'll be on next I hope you can stay right here. Fifty five kr CD Talk Station.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 7: This November, people of faith across Ohio can vote to protect our faith, our free.
Speaker 2: Eight forty nine I fifty five KRSD Talk Station. A very happy Wednesday to you, remember listener. Lunch Next Wednesday, the aftermath day, we're going to be at Ron's rusout further Ado. Consider him a dear friend, my former financial planner, now enjoying retirement, but he will always be a proud American veteran. Ed Fink, good to have you on the program this morning, particularly given the topic we're going to be talking about.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks, Brian. Veterans say is rapidly approaching here and I've been a member of the Muller High School Veterans Day Planning Committee for a few years, and we have a great event coming up a week from today, Wednesday, November sixth, so a little bit before actual Veterans Day. But the reason we're doing is to try to drive as many veterans as possible to this affair. So it's a week from today, eight thirty in the morning, Continental Breakfast nine thirty program for the students in the gym, and I want to emphasize the fact that this is for all veterans in the area and active duty, not just those involved with the mower community.
Speaker 2: So you'll even take Lancers over there and Adjustreckers the whole Well, well, you talk.
Speaker 6: About Lance, talk about Lancers, Joe Strecker and company. It's now lancers. The guy who's the real brains behind this operation is my good friend, Vietnam combat Veteran Army Captain Tim Wecter, who happens to be a LASAL grad. Now he's a long time Mowler coach, but he's a LASAL guy. So yeah, we'll take we'll take those lances over here.
Speaker 2: And of course, and of course folks who went to elder Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the elder guy. Anybody, anybody. We've got a great speaker this year, so I think we do every year. John Sanchez, he's a former Navy seal. He was tun commander of Seal Team three, did a lot of deployments through the Middle East, you know, many of which he probably can't even talk about. But he's a great speaker, and he's a friend. He's a Naval Academy grad. Good guy. I'll tell you. One of the most interesting things about this every year for me is to see a thousand young teenage man sitting quietly in gymnasium for an hour or more and you can hear a drop and there. I think they get as much out of it as the veterans dou and you know, we're just trying to encourage as much participation as possible.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is absolutely wonderful. That's one of the things that I love hearing about on honor flight, when you know, bust loads of school kids come in, our parents bring their younger children. Yeah, and they just are in awe the veterans and the veterans. I know, the veterans I've talked to them about it. They're just like it is so great when young people come up and want to shake my hand. It's like, I can't believe it. It's always treated like a rock star with young people, and that's just that's just awesome.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, Brian, from many veterans is the praise they never had coming home. You know, you think all the time people get out of the service and there's these parades and ticker tape parades and people are thanking them. I'm hugging them and kissing them. No, you know, in ninety nine point nine percent of men and women who serve and never get that. So this is a thank you for it. And I mentioned women by the way. We want to emphasize the fact that certainly women veterans are encouraged. Many times I think they cannot to come to this type of thing because they think, oh, it's just for the guys. But I think once again, it's a good thing for these thousand young men to see women veterans who have served, many of them the age of their of their maybe their mother and grandmother, and it's just I think it's just a great thing for them to see and it's a good good way to honor those women death too.
Speaker 16: Well.
Speaker 2: I think it's important to remind folks you did serve a country probably, and of course all my listeners appreciate your service, as we do for all veterans. But you were in in the Vietnam conflict. I can't call it a war, there was no war declaration, but you're in some dicey situations over in Vietnam, including, uh, what were you in Laos?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 6: Well, well, I I going back for a second here without getting into too much detail. I was involved in some highly classified operations, but my orders were changed from Vietnam and I was asked to volunteer for a unit that went up to the DMZ in Korea because of some classified stuff that was going on there at the time. So I wasn't in Vietnam, and my hats off to my brothers in arms, you know, who went through that horrible situation over there.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. And of course the welcome home not exactly a ticker tape parade for the Vietnam veterans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So this event is a week from today at Moore High School Veterans Stay Celebration. It looked a few days early, but it starts at eight thirty in the morning with the Continental Breakfast, and nine thirty is the program itself.
Speaker 2: All veterans Moller High Schools a place to be Next Wednesday, eight thirty in the morning, get a celebration, enjoy it, and really again, just being around those young people has got to be a reason and motivation to go by itself. Ed Fake, thank you again for your service to our country and your continued support of the American veteran. My brother, You're always welcome on the program.