Speaker 1: Yes, I do support the governor in her reelection, and I will be making that support clear at every opportunity that I have. And I also think there is a very clear choice here between Governor hochel and Bruce Blakeman. Yesterday I was standing with Governor Hockele as she announced that she was going to invest more than seven million dollars in funding to ensure that there are no unaccompanied miners without legal defense in our city. The Trump administration had made a decision that would strip these miners of their legal defense. Now, if a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and they want to see more of it, they should vote for Bruce Blakeman, who has created his own militia in Nassau County. If a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and is shocked by the inhumanity and the cruelty shut up that is in the very heart of that agency's operation, then they should vote for governing nothing.
Speaker 2: He These are the type of people that ices are resting every day thanks to people like Tom Holman and Mark Wayne Mullins and a whole bunch of folks President Trump. These are the types of people dangerous people on the streets, rape, murder, drug dealers, the worst crimes you could possibly imagine. They do, That's what they do. And creeps like Hokeel and Mom Donnie, they're out there every day trying desperately to make your city Listen to me, carefully, to make your city less safe, like Cocle is about to do starting August twenty fifth in the safest county in America, Nassau County. So who better to talk to than the borders are himself. He knows how much I love him. I really think this guy's a hero. I say it every time because I really believe it in my heart of hearts. This guy does more good for America on a daily basis than just about anybody. My dear friend, Tom Holman, mister Homan, Welcome back, my friend. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. I'm actually on my way to up state New York. So I hope I run unto him.
Speaker 2: Oh God, me too. And I hope he tries to spin an apple in your face again. No, you actually eating the macintie shopple that day when he was spending on your face. But you you know you heard that audio, you saw that video, Tom, and you and I had a private conversation via text. But none of what he said in that statement about Hkele and Blakeman was true.
Speaker 3: Was it. No, it's not true. You know, yeah, Hoke and him saying that, you know, Trump reministration took legal representation from un a company Alien Children OI, and we did not. We just since we simply switched contracts UH to another vendor who's providing better service. Matter of fact, since that contract's been in placed, not one un the company Child has not been to hearing without a lawyer standing by side. So they're they're lying to the New York taxpayers. They're going to spend millions of dollars a year money on a lie because the Trump administration has already got discovered, already paid for it, and it already exists.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about these miners too. You know, it's funny, Tom. They make them sound like they're like nice, little six year old little girl still holding home blanket, maybe a little doll A lot of these miners, if you want to call them that. I've been told by people in the system who go to immigration court are twenty one year old men unvetted. You have no idea who these people are. They're still considered miners in a court of law. But at twenty one years old, a twenty one year old man, that's not a minor, is it.
Speaker 3: No, that's absolutely not. That's a big problem. We have over eighty percent of all the unaccompanied alien children are sixteen and seventeen. That's what they claim anyways, right, so we got it. We look the other day, a vast majority claim to be seventeen. And why here is that because of eighteen. It's going to be a nice attention. They're seventeen to get the whole new system, whether they put with officer refugee, we're selling an AHHS in place of a sponsor while we go through the immigration procedures. And that's why a lava thoughts claim to be seventeen. They're actually you know, eighteen, nineteen twenty. And you know, it's hard to prove their age because you know, country like Calsavagar, Guatemala, Honduras, even Mexico. You know the system they have down to the Czech dates burse and you know versutificcause the are very difficult if they even exist. So it's hard. So we got a lot of people claiming to be seventeen, they're actually you know, older than that, playing the system. But we catch a lot of them. But you know, I'd be a fool to say that not any of these, you know, the ones that claim to be seventeen are actually eight or nineteen get through the system. That is a big issue, and that's you know that you're right, it's a big misconception. These are toddlers three year old four years now. Look, during the Biden border crisis, there was toddlers come across that border and they're just wander around their own to borbitulates and found them. Vast majority of UACs are sixteen and seventeen years old, that's what they claim to be.
Speaker 2: And these si J cases, I was told the great Tom Holman. You know, they're almost never declined. These people, these kids, minors, adults, whoever they are. And it turns out to be much easier than trying to get through the country three through asylum isn't not true.
Speaker 3: Well, asylums abuse. We know that what people need to understand is that you know, you got the left out. They're saying that if you are silum seekers, they are right to claim asylum. You know, they're they're they're escaping fear and persecution from the homeland. Bottom line is, if you look at the immigration data from Immigration Court, about ninety two percent of these people who claim asylum end up with the order removal. They simply don't qualify for asylum. They're not escaping fear and persecution because of race, religion, or political affiliation. They're coming here for a job, They're coming for a better life, and I get that, but these are economic microans. These aren't these aren't these aren't asylum. You know, he's a bomb. Asylum seekerts, that's what're asking for, but they're really not qualified for asylum. Less than less than eight percent actually qualify for asylum. And what people need to understand is while they're clogging up a system with their frauds and asylum claims, there are actually thousands of people in the world that really are escaping fear and execution from their government that needs, you know, the United States to say them give a place to live. So they're clogging up the system. But you know, the U a c. S under the Trump administration, we've had a lot of immigration judges and they're and they're they're calling they're calling balls and stripes if they don't qualify, and if there's no proof you know that they have a reason, a legal reason to be here. They're being ported too. Matter of fact, remember a couple months school, we try to port a bunch of children back to Honduras and we were sued by open border advocates uh, and we weren't able to reunite these children with their parents of their home country. So we're that's that's in the court system right now. So they say they care about the miners, they say they want to keep them together. But when we find that, when we've got an alien child that's going to order removal and we find the parents, they're fighting OUs on reporting that alien child back to US parents.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous interesting, And you know these family courts are all bogged down too. You just talked about Tom and uh. You know they've got these uh. I guess they're like sponsors or I guess the better word may be guardian. And there are cases where these guardians they got like twelve or fourteen kids. Here's the best part of the story, Tom. The kids don't even know who these people are. It's kind of like, you know, the Chinese marriages. They come in, you pay them, you get married. Now you're a citizen. These guardians have ten, twelve, fourteen kids. They don't even know each other. I mean, it's a complete sham.
Speaker 3: We got look, we got some guy, we got some sponsors that have over twenty children. Then when you go to find the children that are there because they're either guard or they're they're giving us somebody else in bottom lineers. But you know, under Joe Biden, just shy of a half a million children were smuggling in this country. Another parents turn them over to a criminal organization, a cartel to be smuggling in the country. Right, So these children were first abandoned by their parents. If you and I left our child in a car, went to the grocery store and grab, you know, a gallon of milk, we'd be arrested. These parents put their children in the hands of criminal card tells we smuggled across the boarder, and god knows what's happened to summer. You know, some died and some were certainly sexually abused. But out of the half man that were smuggled here, the Biden administration released them to unvetter sponsors. He just says SUN sponsored that up to twenty children. You know, you got a single mail, you know had a custody of six or seven, you know, female children, and w the Trump administrations they lost track of three hundred thousand. But sincere wasn't truntsmen in office, we've located over one hundred and fifty one thousand of these children. President Trumps saving children's lives every day. Not everyone these childre one hundred and fifty one thousand were victims of sex trafficking or forced labor, but many were and we saved them. So in President Trump is committed, we're not going to stop this effort till we find every child. Now a lot of these children are over the age eighteen right now, but we're still looking for him because just because you're eighteen or nineteen doesn't mean you're not a victim of sex trafficking. You're not forced in a sexy, you're not forcing forced labor. President Trump is committed to finding these children. By the administration, weren't even looked for the three hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: The door miss I know, it's amazing because you find over one hundred and fifty thousand kids, right you deport all these really terrible people in the thousands, Tom Holman, this American hero Tom Holman in the thousands, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, pedophiles, the worst possible people. And all you hear about still is when a good and Alex Preddi and two other people and look, I don't want to discount their lives are dead today, Okay. And the one thing about you is I got to give you credit time. Okay, you have bent over backwards. You really have to try to figure out a way for ICE to be equally as effective without some of these hiccups. Right, You've talked about body cameras, You've talked about electric shock gloves.
Speaker 3: So I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Anybody can have any complaints with you. You're out there saving these cities every single day and still trying to cooperate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, people didn't understand that. You know. The bottom line is to this day, between sixty five and seventy percent of everybody you arrest is a Criminolian. That means they're published safety threat. So we've arrested thousands, thousands off the street to New York. So Mayor Madami and government, Hoko, you welcome. We made your city, made your stay safer, and we're not We're not finished yet, and we're wont to keep on doing it, but you know we try. Look, I don't want to see anybody die. I don't want to see any alien die. I don't want to see any officer die. We're trying to give them the Tuesday. You've seen the videos of last year and a half. They know his fights all the time. So the Chakras which are left is going crazy about how dare they get these gloves? They're going to torture people. There's no different than a taser. Every just about every police department in the country has tasers. Different with these shock clubs, you don't have to when you're busy fighting somebody you want to release one handed to find a taze or in tas, you already have then on in your hands if you need to deploy them. But look, you know there's a lot of training going on with this. We got, you know, the pretaining procols still being read and there's a lot of studies that being done. These won't be on the field for a while. I actually think they have a better place for in detention facilies where the aliens get out to the throw inside of the facilies called riots. But look there's another tool or two belt. We don't want to use them either. And as you said, you know there's there's been several shootings late and I said it, you know, a couple weeks and of course elect one crazy. I said, some of these people will be alive today. They just comply with law enforcement. And you know, if there's if there's a law enforcement officer approaches you, comply, comply with his orders. You can sue them later, or you can you know, take action later, or you can file a complaint later, but you should always comply a law enforcement I know, if I get bold over in my personal vehicle, I'm going to comply with that officer. Even if I disagree with them, I'm gonna comply. I'm gonna follow the orders. And that's what all that's what we're all, you know, we're taught to do is you know, growing up in this country, and and I don't want to see anybody die. And I'm not saying if you don't comply, you should die. I'm saying there'd be less tragedies if people would just comply. Will law enforcement were the left in the last two years saying ICE isn't a real law enforcement agency. ICE is racist and their Nazis and the secret police. It empowers some people to think that's okay not to comply, and so that the hateful writer is causing a lot of tragedies of their field. And I want to prevent all of it. And we're won't keep you know, we won't keep stepping up doing our job. But people need to understand, Hoko manami. We're not going away. We're here to stay. If you don't like it, if you don't like it with your work, with your New York senators and congressmen, tell them to change immigration law. We're not making this stuff. We're enforcement laws enacted by Congress, and we're not going to stop. Look born in New York, raised in New York, went to college. New York was a coup of New York. I'm going to die in New York. I'm retire in New York. New York is always going to be the top of my mind. And as far as I'm concerned that New York will be a safe and state, and then they've had it my way. So we're not going away. We're gonna keep doing this job.
Speaker 2: I love that living in New York, working in New York because you know, on Nassau County is the sabers county in America. Tom Holman, you know this. And we just had a huge rally for Bruce Blakeman on Friday. President Trump was here and he was great as he always is, and Todd Blantch was here and Casptel doing a great yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I met. I had dinner with like one night. I was up in Amnie coming at me and talk and look, I can't in my position, I can't endorse anybody for actually I'm not allowed to do that. However, Gross Blake had a lot of good, you know, ideas on twoty seven g and you know immigration enforcement, and you know, again, I can't endorse anybody. But it's complete opposite where I heard from the other side.
Speaker 2: Right in fact, August twenty fifth, she'll go in Nassau County. Her new bill goes into effect where they really do less and less with ice like County Ocal is going out of her way, Tom Holman, to make Nassau County the shapest county in America. Let's safe. How does that make sense?
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense. You know, if you see her on all the time saying you know you want her law enforcement discivil immigration enforcement, she much does just support you know, it's an enforcement against criminal illego aliens. Well again she's lying, right because if she really supported that we focus on criminal illegal aliens, well guess where we find them in the jails and where did you lock us out of the jails. She can't square that. You can't stay support no enforcement against criminal illego energy and lock us out the jail. You can't square that saying I support the action against criminal illego alas, but end our two eighty seven G programs. We have taken hundreds and just in the several counties that there's two eighty seven G program including Nasau County, we have taken hundreds and thousands of criminal aliens out of these jails, got them in the jail before the release in the that can reaffect which is safer for the community, safer for the officer, and frankly safer for the alien. She ended those agreements, she ended the jail contracts. So she can't sit there and tell them the New Yorkers that she cares about enforcement of criminal illegal aliens and a locker inside of the jails. Again another lie to the taxpayers in New York.
Speaker 2: So I don't let you run. But just to reiterate, Tom Holman, Kathy Hochel is listening, and when she does, and it gets back for a right away, trust me, Tom always does. And the creep mayor Mo'm donnie somewhere up stating New York got to hope you want it till be so great, please God. Just to reiterate, no matter what they say, no matter what they do, they can yell and scream all they want. You guys are here and you're still coming.
Speaker 3: That's it, right, Absolutely, We're going to know in New York state as a huge ille immigration problem. Matter of fact, where do we find a lot of these company children that were missing. We found a lot of New York. So we've stayed children New York. We wh She needs to remember Ices took Ices sees more, sees enough fatinaw to kill every American three times. Ices has taken thousands of guns off the street. Ice. Ice has attacked child trafficking no one's ever seen, and rest a lot of child predators, put them in prison. Ices ICE is investigating organizations that smuggle technology out of this country and sold to our enemies, are used against our warri fighters. ICE is a big organization. We enforced over federals four hundred federal statutes and we're not going anywhere where American America is safe again. President Trump supports ICE in the Board of show most secure board of history of this nation. We got record numbers of rest and deportations right now. That's what American people voted for. That's why President Trump's in the White House and they can't stop us.
Speaker 2: You love President Trump, but man, do we love you. Lucky to have you. I say it every time I'm home, and not to embarrass you, but I mean it. You are as good as an American as I've ever met. God bless you. We love you. Keep up the great work. Thank you for keeping out with city and American City safe. And just keep out at Tom Holman, we love you, Thank you so much. All right, thank you, brother, God bless you. Tom Holman, right there the borders all right here on Sitting Friends in the morning.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X See you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here