Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's part two, Part two of our Bachelor in Paradise recap and listen. A lot happened in episode one, a lot, and you're gonna miss it if you are just going to listen to episode two. The macro notes were fire. As the kids say, we talked a lot about April, a lot of stuff that's kind of important to just.
Speaker 1: The world, and worried about your culture sort of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sort of left at it that, like Stephanie thinks that April was so traumatized by her affair or her being groomed by Frankie Valley, Yes, which is very possible, that it's made her a certain way. I think she's both. I think it's that happened and also she's just a certain way. Yeah, I think either way. I've come around on her and Cecily hasn't. But that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Uh. It takes you know, it takes empathetic people.
Speaker 2: And rude people to make the world go around, and that you're you're and you're the empathetic one between the two of us for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that was So.
Speaker 2: We've had this game and it turns out that the winner, which happens to be Bailey and Jeremy. Their big prize is not even the freaking VIP suite.
Speaker 1: It was the worst prize ever.
Speaker 2: Hell a lot. I don't even like fireworks. I'd be like pass, I know I would love to be on that show and they're like, here's your thing, this is the biggest prize, and I'd be like pass, I'm seriously, I'll give it.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Like they don't really get to do anything. Are they even eating? They have champagne and watch fireworks Like you do that any day, any day, go to a Dodgers game, go to like, yeah, like you act.
Speaker 1: Like these people have.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a nightmare day. And he's trying to act like he's all into her now oh, which is so so, so so dumb and obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the bottom.
Speaker 2: Three were to our Brian and Parisa, Captain Kim and Faith m hmmm, and.
Speaker 1: Gary and Leslie and Gary. Yeah so the big oh yeah.
Speaker 2: So the couples are chit chatting around and Alicia says to Sean, She's like, yeah, like the first impression I got of you was like doing a body shot up an old lady. Yes, that made me so mad. I wrote that down too. I cannot stand her. Get the fuck out of here now her who said the words? Because everybody started making out and someone said orgy, b orgy or something like that, which was so weird. Was that Alicia that said that. I don't know, but I was so mad. I'm like, okay, so I guess so, like am I an old lady?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't like her lady say that knowing that they're people are gonna watch this back. I mean, they are so fucking rude to the Goldens. A lot of these people are. At least Jonathan's been really nice and treated people with dignity. I'm telling you, I've been trying to tell you. I like Jonathan. Don't sleep on him. He just doesn't like these women. He can't fake it. He's not you know, he's like he's sort of loved the one you're with a little bit. But I don't think he's like, I'm really into you. I think he's just kind of makes out when they want to make out, and then he's sort of like, listen, I could go either way. Let me be honest. He's he couldn't be more honest. I think that's his problem. People are getting mad at him because he's sort of like, I'm just being this is just like, honestly, how I feel. I'm just like, I don't know. I think that's awesome and I love him. Okay, so he said sweaty and he likes Alicia, who's a bit Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like Alicia.
Speaker 2: I hope she looks like shit when she gets older, and that plastic surgery has been outlawed.
Speaker 1: She's already not. I mean, you know she doesn't. She's not. She's not the most amazing person on that island, that's for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Jonathan and Leah are talking and it seems like Leah likes him for sure, and they keep getting input from her, and I guess this is a setup for later, but throughout the show they keep showing ever since she's been there, she's like, Yeah, I kind of like him. He's sort of my crush. We'll see where it goes. Like we were already kind of friends before. He's the only one I have a spark with. They never show him saying anything about her.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't notice it, but that makes sense. Yeah, Because so then Jeremy and Bailey go.
Speaker 1: On their day now. Oh, and her vocal fry is out of control.
Speaker 2: I remember feeling that way on Bait when Bailey was on whatever Grant season. I guess the vocal fry is just I'm not saying it means she's a bad person, but she just won't stop talking and it's just this vocal fry and like, I don't know, I mean, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: She just monolage. She's just and who is it?
Speaker 2: That is it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Jeremy's like frank La.
Speaker 2: I'm annoyed by the goal just like monologue Frontlas, what scruple these people?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: He is?
Speaker 1: Well not?
Speaker 2: I mean, Bailey seems like a good person for that. I don't know, is she I you know what you brought up a good point, though I didn't know. I didn't like her on whatever season she was on. She was selfie queen. Yes, she was really annoying. She was she was really really annoying. Like, let's not like paint this over with her Bob. Remember we called her Bob. Yeah, well, I Janet. She looked like Janet from three Scamp.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I don't really she doesn't bug me that much.
Speaker 2: There's too many other people to be bugged by, Like, why is she so into Jonathan? I mean Jeremy, I mean Jeremy, I don't know, he didn't not you know, we we were you were too until you weren't. I mean, he is so obnoxious. He's so he couldn't be more obnoxious on this, It's awful. He's like, yeah, I'm really annoyed by the Goldens. Yeah, how it talks like honestly. So then I just wrote Jeremy is could be one of the Goldens. We've said this before. He's a year under sixty. I'll be surprised he seems older than that. So then I have Brian and Parisa. Wait what did they do? She yeah, So they're sitting together and they're basically talking about how they got dealt like a bad hand, you know. And Brian's like, well, it's just how it's going to be, you know well, and he's like says something about like what do you want to talk about? And she says, now we've all been Parisa, Oh yeah, you're like okay, this guy clearly hates me. Now, but I gotta figure out like what went wrong, because I gotta feel like I could possibly salvage this, but I don't want to like constantly be like, can we talk?
Speaker 1: But how can I a loop? That's the loop. I keep talking. I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, well, I just like you know, basically he say, and he feels smothered, and he's like, I just don't I don't like to be around people that need to be overly reassured. Yeah, now, you piece of shit asshole, you created this. You love bombed her until she was in and then this. Then you were a total dick, total one eighty absolute and then when she notices it, you're calling that her problem. Yeah you yeah, seriously absolutely been there. But yeah, I'm going to push back just a tiny bit. On the other hand, he's the avoidant attacher and she's the anxious attacher.
Speaker 1: So rather than pull away from him.
Speaker 2: And just go, Okay, this guy's being a dick, she went the other way, which he points out, and is like constantly complimenting him, and then they do a little flashback of all the ways she's like, oh my god, your neck is so like strong, like you're so attractive, like your face, oh my god, your skin is amazing, and he's like, thanks, thanks, that's so funny, that's so okay, go ahead, sorry. Oh basically, he goes, I think you like, like you overload me with compliments.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the douchiest thing that you could ever say to somebody because they haven't been there that long. So just like a week ago, they're all good. He's all into her. Oh my god, I've met this amazing woman. I understand he got the ick. Okay, so here's here, let's break this down. Let's break it down, because you know it's like so we don't have to break it down. We can break it down. He like he got the ick. And it's this thing that we keep talking about. And I think the attachment stuff so interesting because it so plays out like this. And we've both talked about how we've been on both sides of this. Like, as I've said, I get very avoidant when someone's like too much right almost especially at the beginning, if they're too I'm like, why what go away? But then I get anxious, and I've I've had guys like be so so super avoidant and there's nothing you can do. There's literally, I mean like nothing, And I've said I remember one time saying too.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, why do you have such a good air?
Speaker 2: Because he had just like good strong hair and he was so I could see him WinCE. He like winced by my saying that. Yeah, but it made me mad. It triggered me when Brian was saying that, because you're like, how dare you this.
Speaker 1: Woman that you've just had sex with?
Speaker 2: You? Are you pretended you liked for a good week just a couple of days ago, and now that like it makes you WinCE that she gave you a compliment. And then you're right, she's over compliment, she's overdoing it because he's win saying right. But then she's like that's the only way. But she's saying him he's like, where have you been all my life? And you know, she's say that, yes, that was one of the things she said, but that was at the beginning.
Speaker 1: That was a flashback from the beginning. I think they were. I remember they were like in love.
Speaker 2: She felt comfortable and in some worlds, you know, that's a secure, like really super healthy. They really liked each other, like it worked for Spencer. Yes, So she's like she's confused and he's done.
Speaker 1: But I told you. He pulled away a soon, like you said, like a soon they had sex. He was completely done. He got the ick.
Speaker 2: He's he's a total dick though, And if you were a good person, and I say this to dismissive avoidance everywhere, if you were a good person, he would say, uh, yeah, I know, I don't there's some stuff I'm dealing with. This is what I kind of do and I'm so sorry, but this is how I feel, and so I'm going to have to leave. I can't if this is you know, you've got You've got to be the one the bail because they get the they do bread from there's all those things are so true and it's like really.
Speaker 1: Hard to watch because and then he makes her feel a little bit crazy. He gaslights and goes. When she's like, but I just feel like this, he goes. This is probably one of the first times that he was like, yeah, you're you're just too clingy, like stop, which is it?
Speaker 2: And to be fair, that is how he feels, but like you're the dick that did this. And the difference between and the avoidant thing too, I'm not blaming him for having that those tendencies, but the dismissive part is the one that they want you there for sex or for whatever they need. But the second they get with it, it's like a narcissism thing. Yes, you can be you can still get picked out by people and not be an asshole. Yeah, that's a different thing, but that's but that's But the way to deal with that is go, I'm sorry, I'm gonna I'm gonna shut this down. Right, I'm not gonna go have sex with you. That's the opposite of what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be like, it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: He's a dick. Okay, he saw it all that out. He's like, you're smothering me, Captain Kim.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, Captain Kim, you're smothering me too, And he's like, what did I do.
Speaker 2: I didn't even say anything to you, but I just said you have a very beautiful body. And he's like, stop complimenting with Captain Kim. But I just want to add one more tiny thing, which is just reinforcing what everything we've said. But I don't like it when men do this. He's like, I'm just being brutally honest. And then he goes because if I if I'm not being honest with you, like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: It's like, I hate that's much.
Speaker 2: You don't get to go like, I'm just keeping it real, I'm just being I'm just being honest. There's a way to do it. It's not that way, asshole, That's Rightesa's crying and uh, She's like, and this is Parisa. She's crying to the camera and she's like.
Speaker 1: I just want to be with somebody.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to have to keep forcing something like what did I do wrong? While you're forcing something.
Speaker 1: Exactly? But she can't stop.
Speaker 2: She can't stop because she was given just enough. She was given just enough that he was so into her and what did I do? How do I earn it back? And it's so sad and we want to put her. We can see how pretty she is and she's smart and funny, and we wish we could just tell her, but she has to learn this. Yeah, she'll see it back. She's she's strong, she'll be fine. She is okay. So it's it's uh, oh, Kathay, carry's sexy. They make out hardcore. Yeah, Keith, I'm loving Keith so much now, like he's being all gossipy about it. He's like, oh my god, no, look at the look at that. Look look look he's being so funny with Kathy. Yeah, Kathy never gets it. Kathy doesn't deserve Keith. Keith is really really funny, and she's like.
Speaker 1: You said not to look, so now I don't look, Like what, shut up? He's pointing out people are making out.
Speaker 2: I know. Agree, So Jeremy, I didn't cover all the stuff that he said. He's overdoing it himself because he knows. He knows that Ryan's got all this shit on him, so he's trying to cover himself with Bailey. Yeah, he's like, he says, he's telling Bailey that he that he just wears his heart on his sleeve. And he's like, yeah, the more time I spend with her, the more attractive or she one of them is Lee saying to the other one that the more time I spend I think she says it, the more time I spend with him, the more attractive he is.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he said it. Yeah, I think you're right. It's just he's trying to cover it.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, maybe if she looks back at this it's gonna look like I didn't like her, but now I've spent more time with hers, and now I like her.
Speaker 1: That's what he's trying to say.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're right. He's trying to cover everything. So now it's day twelve. Can you believe these people haven't even been there two weeks? Yeah, and that's what I'm saying. I mean, yeah, that's everybody's everybody's a little fault here because every time I do something, every time a bunch of stuff happens, they're like, that was twenty four hours ago.
Speaker 1: Oh Price has been here forty eight hours. It's like, okay, Captain.
Speaker 2: Kim is super into Faith and I at this point cannot tell if she is feeling the same way.
Speaker 1: Not right, not sure. He's unsure as well.
Speaker 2: Gary here on the beach and they're making designs in the sand.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh god, that was so gross.
Speaker 2: And Gary goes, hey, hey you He's like, you know, everything is for a.
Speaker 1: Reason for a season. Oh look at me. I made a rhyme. And is Leslie into this or is she like what is happening?
Speaker 2: She? They are friends and they are just keeping each other on the show.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Leslie is not going to talk about because she's a really good person. Gary's probably a good person. And she's like she's got his back, that's it, milk toast. No, she's not attracted ten okay, I just know my Leslie and she's just not okay. So Jonathan, Jeremy Dale, and Sean start talking about strategy.
Speaker 1: Oh that I'm so upset by this popping and we're on this is a different show, right, totally like now it's big Brother. Yeah, and Jeremy's so serious about it, eat it yeah. They're like so.
Speaker 2: Then Brian walks over and he's like, what are you guys talking about and they're like, we're talking about sending you home, bro, fucking Jeremy, you you dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then he's like maybe revenge for the for the car the who was it? Jeremy had the car and Brian took his car? Was it the other way around?
Speaker 2: Jeremy was the douche that brought a stupid car and was like, yeah, and I car Brian, No, it was Jeremy. And then Brian walked out while they were sitting in the car and Brian had the keys, which is kind of funny, actually, it is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take it for a ride.
Speaker 2: So then those two are still they're eye in each other, they're circling like sharks.
Speaker 1: They have shit on each other, and they're just gonna go down right. Then somehow Brian.
Speaker 2: Tells the camera he's like, yeah, I don't do well with threats, like I could turn I could turn your freaking game upside down by telling Bailey about how yes, if you can't do it already, yeah do it now. Yeah, fuck things up for you, Brah. And so then we have we're at the cocktail party and Parsa pulls Brian and she's like, you're trading me different.
Speaker 1: So hold on, I.
Speaker 2: Got some stuff before that. Let's see because Jesse. Jesse comes out and says like, hey guys, feels like things have changed. Oh and Wells is asking Bailey about like her decision, like who she's going to pick, and she's like and she goes, it's just such a hard decision because like I really have to determine, like whose love story to put an end to, bitch.
Speaker 1: Nobody is in love here? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: It's it's they're competing, you're competing for money. Now, let's stop stop this. Uh okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, Parsa, go ahead. So she's just like, you're treating me different. You're making jokes with everybody else, not me. I mean she's doing that, she's doing she's doing it all wrong. I'm not gonna there's no way right way. Actually the only right way is to dignity and give your rose to another guy and just be like, I'm going to do it in a different way. That's it. You got to just take it. But it's so hard in the moment. It is he's say so aggressive. He's just like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Students?
Speaker 2: You're analyzing? He like is getting into her head saying or he's just being a dick. Yep. He's like, I got a zone in whatever. And she does the thing that I have done. I have done this where she's like okay, but it just like I know I shouldn't keep harping on this, but it just it feels like you're making jokes with everybody, but like you should be kind of bonding with me, Like shouldn't you be bonding with me? And he's like, you're you're just analyzing too much, And he's like like, but you literally like elbowed me out of a conversation, which he is doing.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a I mean we can see it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just easier to see on the outside because we don't have the pheromones that she has with him. She's had sex with him, so now she feels some type of way and it sucks. Yeah, But Brian's like, god, come on, man, I'm just trying to like the game right now. Is like me trying to talk to Bailey and Jeremy. Okay, it's not about like spending time with you. Ooh right, yeah, so then okay, this this moment made me laugh with Jonathan. Obviously I do have the title of this episode. Okay, obviously it's reverse Hucci Mama, because he's like, yeah, who is a cat saying that? It is like they called you a hucie mom, and he's like, I meant to as a compliment.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what happened?
Speaker 2: Like He's like, no, I meant like, it's like you look hot but kind of sexy, like you're trying to look hot like a hoochie mama, but you're like a reverse Ucci mama because you're like not cheap or whatever. He says it's hilarious to me, and it made me like Jonathan even more. I continue to defend him, but I did write he does not like Leah. I can feel that right now, right But so then Kat, who has no sense of humor, is just giving him a hard time with her mouth open a little bit. She's like, yeah, like then it's not really a compliment to call someone a hucie. He goes yeah, He goes yeah, but I didn't want to say sexy because you know, we're friends. So then Kat friends like I thought you were like kind of romantic or whatever, and he's like, no, not at all. And then Kat like loses her mind and starts telling the camera Jonathan is giving mixed signals like he did with Jill, like what do you care about Jill? Yeah, shows a flashback to Jill, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think he's saying we're just friends, and he's he's what's he supposed to do? Like throw himself into the ocean, Like he's not Jill is not he was never gonna end up with Jill. I mean, he's just he's getting all like he's just he probably maybe should leave himself. But he's just like, I'm gonna stay till they keep me. He even did a thing where he kept April, right or did you keep him?
Speaker 1: April kept him?
Speaker 2: That's right because he wasn't bonding with anyone, right, and April didn't have anybody. So she's like, you know what, I want you to find love. So it's not I don't think it's his fault.
Speaker 1: I guess. But why can't he make out with Leah? I mean I think he has, you do. They've never showed them. I don't think I have made out.
Speaker 2: Well, if they haven't, then that's even more in like favor of Jonathan because he's like, look, I'm saying we're friends. Maybe there's potential, but I can't possibly know in twelve days. Actually it has been a lot less than twelve days, been like.
Speaker 1: Three days with Leah there.
Speaker 2: He does not have to commit to anyone, he doesn't have to make out with anyone. He wants to stay on the island state. They keep keeping him there, so that's on him. That's on them, but like, not his fault. Okay, so then let's see Leah. Oh, she cat tells Leah she's like what and Leah gets all mad, she gets all pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so whatever. Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Let's see, kats are so many things. Yeah, okay, so basically they're just like Jessica. Everybody's saying that Jonathan's like done this to every girl, but he.
Speaker 1: See I just I feel I feel for Jonathan. But that's just me. If he were in the room, you'd like him.
Speaker 2: Okay, well something like she says to camera, Oh, I didn't know that. I thought we were in a good place. I guess this is just done and just written in stone and we're just friends. And then I said jess has the most lines she's ever had. Jesse suddenly like really upset. She's like, this is so upsetting to me. Okay, yeah, I forgot she was there. I completely forgot they were there. It's so bizarre how little time they give them. It's really odd. Actually, so did we have we discussed like his okay? Basically yeah, he tells her, yeah, we're just friends. Yeah, but she's really pushing it because he's like, yeah, you know, I don't know. I just think there's kind of a hurdle there, and she's like, what's the hurdle? He goes, I don't know. I just don't know if I feel a connection or whatever. She's right, yeah, okay, all that. Yeah, So Leah walks away, and then I wrote, for some reason, Hannah gets too sat there flash on the screen, Yeah Hannah. Remember she's I don't know who Hannah is, but I didn't see that. Yeah, and she's and literally this is all she says. Looks like everybody's getting along. And then meanwhile they show Leah just crying, right, And that's probably when Wells is like randomly is just like do the work.
Speaker 1: You guys all got to do the work.
Speaker 2: So this is when Brian literally elbows Presa out of the bar.
Speaker 1: He comes up to Wells. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he goes into the area and he's like not he spreads his arms out in a way that Parsa can't even stand next to him. There would be room, but he's like nope, like whatever. That's when he has the botox conversation that really I think with Kat, Yeah, because Kat's like, yeah, if I even have twelve units, it looks crazy, and he's like, oh, well, I do seventy four units.
Speaker 1: And then it.
Speaker 2: Shows him, yeah, doing different things like measuring his armspan with anything except for talking to Parisa, but for some reason Parisa is She's like, don't do that. Don't talk to somebody about facial injections. It's like, what, that's all he likes to talk about. That's who this guy is. That's what you signed up for. Yeah, So then Captain Kim pulls Jeremy and Bailey. Everybody's trying to like get in the favor of Jeremy, Jeremy and Bailey, who oddly Jeremy keeps saying at this point like it's not up to Ma, that's up to Bala. That's Bala's raths, not Ma. But then at the same time into the male agen for sure, because he kind of does like straddled duh. But then he says he says all that, but he's like the kind of feels gut been God, which is it is Bailey God?
Speaker 1: Or you got which one to use God here?
Speaker 2: Because you said you don't have and it doesn't seem like he has to say because wouldn't you send Brian on home? Spoiler We're gonna get to that. But I just don't understand, like who has the power here? But Bailey's the one with the rose, but you know he's pulling the strings.
Speaker 1: Because the women have the roses.
Speaker 2: That's right, So the Jeremy there are a couple strategizing all day, so they're trying.
Speaker 1: Everyone's trying to convince them.
Speaker 2: Leslie, Leslie can barely even like she just she's trying her hardest, but she doesn't even want to be there. She doesn't she wants to be there, but not with Gary. So she's like, yeah, we love being here. She can barely even look at Gary after what he did, like he did this, he's the one who ruined it in the game because he's not he's not all there. No, and this is where, which I mistakenly said at the beginning, where Faith is like, you know, I have to admit I was really judgmental at first, but no, I really love Captain Kim, like please don't please, don't like short shorten our chance for love. Yeah, and Gary's like, you know it's hard for men like me when you're a hundred and you just don't get a chance at love. You know, you'd be really doing us a solid by keeping us on the show.
Speaker 1: Like it is kind of sad, it's all sad, But then we get to you.
Speaker 2: This is where Jeremy goes, yeah, Bailey's gonna have a really hard time because you know she's got empathy, and I just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. Now that's a good segue into Bro Brian.
Speaker 2: Now basically Bs and Jeremy they're sitting there like two old like you know, mafia. I mean, they are playing mafia music, to be fair, but one of them has their legs open like that power move a guy would do, like sitting by like a Bill Maher sitting back in the chair with his legs white like his mad Yeah.
Speaker 1: They wrote like don Jair.
Speaker 2: They're calling him like Don Jeremy, like he's the guy, he's the godfather, He's the guy he's playing god Yeah, and then ions like godfather, I appreciate you speaking with me, Yeah, thank you, And somebody one of them is like, we've come along way.
Speaker 1: I get. I think it was Jeremy that says like, come a long way, and they're just old.
Speaker 2: Men sitting there, and then Brian goes, Brian goes, hey, I'm not looking for reassurance, but I did want to show you the respect. But Brian says it and he goes, we've come a long way since last season. And then Jeremy goes, yeah, we did you know I could send your ass home for what you did, and Brian goes, one hundred percent, you could, you know.
Speaker 1: I just like, but like, where are we? You know, he's trying to sail.
Speaker 2: Brian goes, just so you know, if I get the Rose, like, I don't forget, you know what I mean, Like, I don't forget. I won't forget that. Does he say that to Jeremy? Oh right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like I'm not going to forget about I can never forget it real.
Speaker 2: Fast, and it's going to try to happen, which we finally, they've been teasing that for a long time.
Speaker 1: We need that to happen. And then I just wrote, Okay, we get it. We get that.
Speaker 2: You guys get that Bailey gets the Rose to give away. We don't know who it's gonna be. They explained it. I literally like they explain it again. Yeah, to where it's becoming like an actual issue for me.
Speaker 1: Anyway. I love though that.
Speaker 2: Brian's like, you know, I really love Bailey by the way. She's dope, man, She's really really cool and she's got real good listening ears, if you know what I mean, So that if I were to go up and tell her something, I think she'd hear it, you know, yeah, saying she has those holes on the side of her head. They take in the Latin information.
Speaker 1: My brother, you're with that guy that I always told that joke.
Speaker 2: I went on a date with a guy like twenty years ago and he's like, you're real easy on the seeing globes instead of eyes, he said, seeing globes. And I made the mistake of telling my friends Greg and Ken, And now to this day we're still on a text thread and they still are just like they come up with other things like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell that to my listening flaps. That's music to my listening flaps.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this being globes, Okay, all right, all right, h Rose ceremony. I was thinking, and then I had this thought. I was like kind of strategizing myself where I was like, I bet Jeremy is going to try to get Bailey to get rid of Brian so he doesn't tattle. But then I was like, well, no, that's not going to happen, so it's still tattle. You tattle worse he could tattle before he leaves. He could just say it right then. If I were Brian and I got eliminated, I'd be like Bella, No, he doesn't talk like that, Bailey, can I talk two seconds? That's what he would have done first, I would. I want to give you some botox just free. Okay, yeah, free, seventy four units. It's a lot, but like you'll you'll thank me later. And then yeah, and then just been like you should know this before I go, like, go out with a flank, go out like be the villain that you that you kind of want to be. Like that's how you get asked back to these shows. Yeah, that's how you get famous. Just keep going with that, you know. So now we have the rose ceremony, which is really meaningless because the couples are just handing out.
Speaker 1: Roses for no I mean, there's no reason to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Patty gives it to Keith and she's just annoying, but she wants love.
Speaker 1: Alicia is Alicia or Alicia.
Speaker 2: Alicia gives it to Sean and I just wrote you shut up, pat to Dale.
Speaker 1: Of course, Jess dispense. We know all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is interesting, Leah, we don't know and she does give it to Jonathan and she's funny, and this is why you're welcome, right, But that's this is why I'm just annoyed, because it's like, we do know there's something else that they can do with this.
Speaker 1: She could have gone home, she could have been like none of you, fuck you and not tried to win the money. At this point, they made it about the money that ruined it. Yeah, that's true, that's so true.
Speaker 2: Bailey gives the first rose to Faith, right, and then' that'd be funny if Faith gets it and doesn't choose Captain Kim.
Speaker 1: She's like, change my mind, Yeah, can we get April back?
Speaker 2: And they're like no, she is on a fight with Minkey Valley right now, out of private. Then Bailey's got vocal fry that I can't. I had to fast forward through, right, So they leave us. Yeah, cliffhanger. That makes it look before we go to commercial, that it's going to be Leslie's going to get the next one. But instead, what happens when you come back from commercial, she's calling them both up, like Leslie, both of you guys, and Leslie's the one that gets the boot, right, And I thought that was so dumb, Like what a waste of everybody's time.
Speaker 1: So dumb.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, it was like sorry, Leslie, and she's like it's fine. So then Jeremy's like, yeah, I'm still pissed off at Brian. No, Brian says, I'm still pissed off at Jeremy. Oh yeah, because he's been lying this whole time, and she's gonna find out coming up, coming up next week hopefully, So Parisa, just so we can wrap it up, she does get the flower, she gets the tulip. This is someone who's like checked out of the thing. She gets whatever the flower is that they give, right, it's a rose, Like that's the name of our show is Rose Pricks. You know it's a rose. I'm like, whatever the orchid. Gives him the orchid. I think we should do a whole episode where we just like don't know their names at all. I'm like, so, anyway, Drew gets an orchid, You're like, Dale, Dale gets a rose. Dale gets the rose. So Parsa gives it to Brian. Jeremy looks can he's pissed and concerned. Yeah, now we've got a secret that's lingering. Finally, Oh yes.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Jesse comes back and he's like, twist real quick the second before we go.
Speaker 1: Next week, we're gonna some of you.
Speaker 2: It's no secret that some of you have lingering feelings for other people, so we're gonna bring him back.
Speaker 1: Yep. Bye.
Speaker 2: I do like I wish it was Frankie Valley. I wish they brought both April and Frankie Valley back just for us. All right, everybody, Well that was our part too, and then tomorrow we'll be back with the second installment of the Valley Reunion. Yes, correct, so that will be exciting. Yeah, thank guys, all right, thanks everybody, Thank you to later. Bye.
Speaker 1: Th