Speaker 1: Oh hey, their friend, and welcome to intern John in your morning shows on demand podcast. By the way, if you're in the DC Baltimore area, you can listen live every single weekday six to ten am, Hot ninety nine point five in DC Z one oh four point three in Baltimore. On today's show War of the Roses, he found another man's underwear. Indias Girls laundry is something going on, plus your bad neighbor stories. Make sure you click subscribe that way you don't miss anything.
Speaker 2: Enjoy let me turn you on in your morning shows and.
Speaker 1: A Happy Thursday friend, welcome to the show. Happy birthday to Sauce's mom.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday mom.
Speaker 1: What angel of a woman do we know? Is she celebrating today? This weekend? Do we know what they're doing?
Speaker 3: She's doing both.
Speaker 4: So uh, usually she's at the beach, and that's where she was supposed to be. Uh I'm supposed to talk about. Well, all right, Well, my dad's in Montana. He's on his way to Montana day and then my brother is driving to Louisiana. So she's gonna be hanging out by herself. But she's gonna go to lunch with their friends, like hang out their friends today and then this weekend she's going to see them, but she has to take care of the dogs and all her friends and now live on the Eastern Shore.
Speaker 1: So can I say that's about your mom? Yeah, I do think it's admirable that your mom still like does girls trips and the girls hang out. I think that's very cool she does.
Speaker 4: She does a few like i'd say a lot of your but yes, because she has a really good friend group. Like she's like the group of friends that she has, they've been friends since they were all in college.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: So they met at Salisbury.
Speaker 1: Very nice.
Speaker 3: My mom did not go there, but my dad did.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's also National Raspberry and Cream Day, Cool, National Lighthouse Day, National IPA Day, and speech Party Day, a more poorly national Purple Heart Day. So to all of our military chorus, thank you. Can I say thank you enough nine ninety three three eight to text you can call eight seven seven nine ninety five four six a one. Somebody texteding last night, Happy late birthday, I j thank you. Can every day be John's birthday? Because Desty's show was the best.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of fun. Yeah, so I'm down.
Speaker 1: I do think there's something. The show is where we forget that we are doing a job going to be at least fun for us.
Speaker 3: What if we to celebrate someone's birthday every day?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean yeah, i'd say for me.
Speaker 4: Or what if we had listeners texting their birthday and then we would put it on some calendar and then every one that we have we just give them a shout out Automacley.
Speaker 1: What we really needed is an excuse to not take our job sly. That's essentially what we're asking.
Speaker 3: But we want to make it about you.
Speaker 1: Yes, but then making about you helps us, Yes, but it's mainly about you.
Speaker 3: But we want to celebrate you. Yes, we want to sell.
Speaker 4: We want a reason to start shot Friday on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so totally we Yeah, yeah, we're gonna put Pennant shot Friday because that's become a shot every day.
Speaker 3: You know it was your birthday.
Speaker 1: Also, yes, they thought like a Thursday. It was like, I can't wait tomorrow, it's Friday. I'm like, oh no, it's not.
Speaker 4: But that's been me all week because Tuesday, even though I knew that Wednesday was your birthday, Tuesday all day I thought it was Wednesday. Like actually until it was a night time. I was like, oh my god, tomorrow's not Thursday, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well here we are, sauce your last twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: It's been good. I had a prey chill day. The weather has just been I know, it was it's nice. It's nice when it's not because they went from like one hundred to like seventy five, which and it's just been like a little muggy.
Speaker 3: So I've been hanging out my balcony.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to figure out how to clean my balcony because somebody above me has plants and stuff, which is fine, but it keeps getting my balcony like disgusting and I literally clean it once a month and I'm like, this is too much to be cleaning a balcony, you know.
Speaker 3: So I was trying.
Speaker 4: I like bought some stuff online to do that, and then I mean, it's a chill day. My friend Amy's coming over today. I haven't seen Eric's friend as well. Eric's friend Amy is coming over today. We're gonna have a pool day. So I cleaned up my apartment and just like got right for that. We're gonna We're just gonna hang out and we're just starting reconnect have some girl time. I don't think i've seen her since February.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 4: The last time though, like, so we'll face we'll talk on the phone, we face time stuff. The last time we FaceTime, though, she was going on a Hinge date, a Hinge first day, and she was parallel parking in front, like in front of the restaurant across the street though, which they were going on a first day in Georgetown, so you know how difficult it is on a Saturday, so you know how difficult it is to find parking. And the fact that she found this spot did us. So she's like freaking out about this first day. She's like, I don't know, we seem to be vibing. Sorry Amy, them putting all your business out there, but I don't think they'll care. And literally, she's parallel parking and she has me like in a holder, so I can just kind of like see the way it's angled. I can see out the window, and I was like, I'm not trying to stress you out your parallel parking and Georgetown and people already staring at you in the tourist They're like, oh, look at that.
Speaker 3: He's watching you. I was like, I can see him behind you.
Speaker 4: Oh damn, And it was him anyway, So they're dating now, that's good. Yeah, they made it official.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would rather walk through glass than park in Georgetown. I know a date, so he promps to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very exciting because I think he lives in Virginia. She lives in Maryland, so I think that they just wanted me. And I think she had worked that night. She works in DC. I think that's maybe why she drove.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it was just funny because I was like, not stress you out, but like he's he's right, he's staring at you.
Speaker 1: And now you can tell story when they get married.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. Yeah, I'm the one that helped her Parallel park.
Speaker 1: I think it's dark. That's cute.
Speaker 4: I didn't help, So I'm excited to see her and you catch up and.
Speaker 5: Well, I I'm I'm just stressed out this morning.
Speaker 6: I I'm having computer issues.
Speaker 5: On my work laptop where all of my like things are saved like for work stuff. And I've done that three times. I did I did call, I did text with the help desk as well, and they're like well, it looks like there's a drive failure, and I'm like cool, They're like, well, okay, did you have anything plugged into the USB port? Well, because it was it looked like it was doing an update and then it froze and then it just went to this black screen of death that says like the support website, and I'm like, like, it's a work computer and I don't want to take it to the store and have to pay for it. But yeah, like all of my login information for like all of the things my like teams, it's it's all, it's all I'm that laptop and now it's it's a.
Speaker 3: Totally Hopefully they figured it out.
Speaker 1: We can figure yeah, And I don't mean to trash our help desk, but you know, I'm sure your place to work that probably is like the things go wrong go to them. And I understand that probably ninety nine percent of people they deal with our problems are basic where it's like, hey, the battery of the competer is dead, like those side of things. So they do run through like the basic stuff where they get to the actual problem. But it's kind of like to not to downplay people in our office, but several years ago I started the reply massacre of twenty twenty one, I think yeah, where there was a company email accident where everybody was put on a calendar of the entire company or a sales thing in like Thebuke Iowa. It was so random and the majority of us and just like you would listen to smart people go oh, this is clearly a mistake. I don't live in Iowa. It's not involving me. Yes, But there were the people at work who are too smart and you know what I'm talking about. They think they're very smart, decide I'm going to reply all and be like this is clearly incorrect. Yes, And so there was like four or five people are applied all, and then there are people applying all saying hey, stop applying all. Yeah me, it's just like non.
Speaker 4: It was like hundreds of emails that people arguing because well, first it was the people at the beginning They're like, hey, I don't think you meant to include me. And then they replied all instead of just replying to that one person. And then the person that sent it out apologized, and then they had to send out a separate one because there were so many replies yes, and then everybody else was like, you said, Hi, stop replying.
Speaker 1: So I said, guys, I figured it out. Just unplug and replug an your computer. They'll fix things. I got an email from a very nice person Ohio who said, hey, I know you're trying to help, but you're making things worse. And I'm like, no, I am not trying to like trying to make things worse.
Speaker 5: I actually am trying to make things worse. Yeah, so that's what I'm dealing with. But the like the for me, I have like my newsprep on there for when we do the three things, and I have to like redo all of it. So I'm just I've been like typing away. So if you hear the computer, it's just me trying to figure out I'm not shopping.
Speaker 6: I'm not shopping. I'm literally gang.
Speaker 5: But other than that, I had a great day yesterday. We have I don't know if this was intentional, it probably was. Anytime it storms and we hear thunder, we have started singing and playing Thunderstruck by a CDC because I think it's super fun. Now, Georgia, every time she hears thunder, she goes dunda.
Speaker 6: And then she goes ah and then we have like a little dance party.
Speaker 5: So we're having a dance party to classic rock yesterday and I was like, I feel like I'm doing it right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like I feel like I'm doing this right. So it's just so funny.
Speaker 5: Every single time it thunders, like anytime there's a crack, She's like.
Speaker 1: Dundas birthday was lovely yesterday, thanks for all the wishes. I went to the gym after the show, got swallowed me. You guys, yeah, I legit, took a little nap, woke up, took my adderall and play video games until eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to play your press conference or well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah I had Because Sas And said, hope you have a good birthday. I said, well, my plan is to play college football video game and bring Minnesota back to national championship. And we are closed. We lost to Michigan last minute play. It wasn't my fault, I head coach. Also, I leave the offense. Yes, I score touchdown like thirty seconds left me thinking game wrap defensive coording to drops the ball. Fire him. Next season we play Bill Belichick in North Carolina for the championship. I text you, this is gonna be a big game for me, which sausaid you should try to date his girlfriend. Yes, and then you won the game, blew him out of the water, and I sent you the press conference afterwards.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Well sorry.
Speaker 8: First of all, that's one I can graduate coach Belichick and his Tar Hills on a great season, but they just weren't good enough today. And I think we showed that up and down the field. And the question has to be asked. Now, am I the greatest coach of all time? And that's not for me to say, but yes, National Championship of Football, three Maryland High school hockey playoff championships, and oh, by.
Speaker 9: The way, I've cloned dinosaurs.
Speaker 8: So at this point, Wales, is it a conquer I don't know. I'm about to go clear some house as a terrorists. I'll let you you know, de sign for yourself.
Speaker 1: And it brings up a good point because at this point it's kind of hard to argue the stats. National football championship, three Maryland High school hockey championships that loans Hall of Fame work. Yes, clone dinosaurs, my drastic park park. Yeah, and now cleaning out terrorists and ready or not? Perspecting America. Yeah, and still doing this show somewhat you're busy.
Speaker 4: And I got that at like four o'clock randomly, like we were not texting anymore.
Speaker 6: Did you just send that to Sauce?
Speaker 4: No, he sent it yesterday, just randomly. So I see a voice message and I was like, first of all, John does not send voice messages. Second of all, I was like sitting there and joining my piece. Yeah, And I was like, two.
Speaker 1: I thought you. I thought you'd want to know, because you would I told you about to play the game. Wasn't a hanging.
Speaker 3: It was like hours later.
Speaker 4: I was radomly get it. I was like, okay, I was like, wow, yeah, I think I said back. I was like, what did I say back?
Speaker 1: I think you're probably shell shocked I was.
Speaker 3: I was like, wow, what a speech. Congrats, thank you, that.
Speaker 1: Means a lot. I'm still he say so, rotis there three things you need to comos you offer us?
Speaker 6: We are going to talk.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm trying to sign my championship on the tight your championship wins. We're talking about the United Airline flights that were grounded.
Speaker 1: Somebody taxed a nine ninety three three eight scientists coach radio personality and clears out terrorists. IJ is an American hero. You are not for me to say, but that textas cracks from the City that.
Speaker 2: Changes the world. Peers rose with three things you need to know.
Speaker 1: It's not me saying it's me. Read the texts up rose to that.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, the United Airlines grounded flights nationwide last night due to a technology problem with their weight and balance computer system, which seems pretty important.
Speaker 6: When you're playing an airplane.
Speaker 5: The outage started shortly after six pm lasted several hours. Even though the issue was fixed, over a thousand flights were delayed and more than forty were canceled.
Speaker 6: That's according to flightwear So. The airline said.
Speaker 5: Safety obviously was their type top priority and they were covering meals and hotels for affected customers. United confirming the issue was not caused by a cyber attack. Not clear exactly what caused the problem, but it was resolved late last night.
Speaker 6: However, there are still going to be.
Speaker 5: Disruptions into today with some flights, so just make sure you're a double checking if you are flying United. So weekend commutes on the Green Line might be impacted for the next two weeks. In DC, the Green Line station began its closures starting.
Speaker 6: August second at Branch Avenues.
Speaker 5: To Lynna Naylor, we talked about those for two weekends on August night through the tenth, and August sixteenth through the seventeen. The closure are extended to Southern Avenue and Congress Heights. These are part of the Phase two on the Green Line major construction. And I will probably remind you of this tomorrow because shoppers in Maryland wall we'll get to save a little bit money because tax free weekend starts on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Look at that is very nice.
Speaker 5: So the state sales taxes waved on purchases of clothing foot where under one hundred dollars, so.
Speaker 6: Back to school shopping, which is really nice.
Speaker 5: Also, tax will be waived on the first forty dollars of a book bag or backpack purchase, and that tax holiday will end on August sixteenth.
Speaker 6: I wrote, those are the three things you need.
Speaker 1: To know for today. Thank you, Rose, You're welcome. Salisbury we Go. Woman sets man's house on fire because he owed her seven dollars yep, fifty wonder. A woman named that janis arrested after she intentially started a fire at a man's house because you are the money. The man said, Janis was quote someone he'd known for several years. Didn't say how though, Yes, Slsbury. Yeah, she shut up at his place July third, and quote became upset after demanding seven dollars. She claimed he owed her, They argued, she left. She ever, turned a few minutes later with a bottle gasoline hoarded on the front door, lit it on fire, and then sped off on a bicycle. Oh my god, girl, thankfully the guy noticed the fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean what can Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was they open up before the authorities arrived. She's facing a sluid charges including first and second degree arson, Yeah, malicious burning, reckless endangerment, and destruction of property. The guy did not say why she thought he owed her seven dollars.
Speaker 3: Girl, that's gonna cost you so much more than seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the bicycle getaway, as we've seen what the bank robbery in this very building, is the way to go. That's the way to go, because people wouldn't expect it. So seven dollars though, yeah, worth it? I don't I don't think so.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: So imagine again, being that lawyer and getting that case where it's like, okay.
Speaker 4: Seven dollars, come on and I would have given you seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Sisbury, do you we got a lot going on today's show about seven thirty five, your Allison Ray tickets bringing you War of the Roses just after eight. If you won't be by the radio, then make it very easy. Also free. We're a free show, baby, we are. Download the free iHeart Radio app. You search the radio station, you listen live right there, or you can listen to the podcast like later on today, go in the gym, going for walk whatever, Just search intern John your morning show wherever get your podcasts. Also free for everything. Celebrity Sauce has or entertainment part coming which you got for us.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let you know who just canceled their Las Vegas residency.
Speaker 1: Hell, it is the biggest weekend in music. Our twenty twenty five iHeartRadio Music Festival Live in Las Vegas, Diplo, Mariah Carey, Tate mcray, Ed Sheeran and more. We want to send you to Vegas plus give you a hotel, airfare and one thousand dollars spending cash. Nine o'clock out your keyword. If not by the radio, download the free iHeartRadio app that we can listen live right there. Let's do this. Everything is celebrity Sauce has for entertainment port which you got for us.
Speaker 4: So Kelly Clarkson has canceled her Las Vegas residency shows this month. She shared this on social last night. She said, quote, my children's father has been ill at this moment, I need to be full present for them. I so appreciate your grace, kindness and understanding.
Speaker 3: Unquote.
Speaker 4: So in the spring, Kelly had missed a few weeks from her daytime talk show. She said it was a personal matter. At the time, her staff had speculated that Kelly might even quit the show. We did talk about it, but another rumor had to do with Brandon Blackstock's health. So Ticketmaster has rescheduled Kelly's August concerts for next summer. Her Vegas shows in September and October November are still going on as scheduled, but obviously if anything changes, I'll let you know. If you're gonna be going out there, that'd be incredible show. I love her so much.
Speaker 3: So Cardi B. We love Cardi B.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think she's the larious, but she's showing that her man likes to spend a lot of money on her to make her happy. So she is with Stefan Diggs. He's from Gaithersburg, right is Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to Good Counsel Maryland. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So during this is on TikTok, she chars everything, by the way, like she's always one lie. I'm always just like telling her how it is. I think it's just so funny. So this is on tiktokular day, and she showed off all the jewelry that she's gotten to literally make her happy from him.
Speaker 3: Uh pretty pricey.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: He's just making sure that his time, like that her time with him is being well spent. Basically is what she kind of alludes to. So she got a watch. It has fifty six diamonds in a statfire case backing.
Speaker 3: It's seventy three thousand dollars. Very chill.
Speaker 4: H She's like, my Boo boo got for me from from London. At first I thought he was buying for himself, and then he said, surprise, it's a watch for you made that love find me. Yeah, And then I sell it and I buy, I buy something I guess I got, I'll get a car.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, all right, this is weird.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Selena Gomez love her baby, block out love him. I don't love them together. I think that I don't know if it's like a pr thing, like I think their relationship, the way the things they share, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we get it. You guys are getting married. That's fine, like you love each other, but like the things that you say.
Speaker 3: It's it's weird. Starting to weird me out.
Speaker 4: So basically, if you're mister your significant other, sure you can like play a song, watch a video.
Speaker 3: Did it up?
Speaker 4: He puts on her perfume, and then like like I understand, Like Senate is like such like a reminder of somebody that you love, like like I have such a specific no, So I get that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that. I think that's kind of odd.
Speaker 4: He's like it's very cheesy, but he also like admitted to it very publicly, which like if you do that, that's fine, But I just think like the ways they're going about sharing these things, I'm like, can you stop?
Speaker 1: Like did you're already engaged or are you won.
Speaker 3: Yeap, Hey, you guys are getting married.
Speaker 4: And also she's like dropping that new perfume for Rare Beauty, so I'm like, obviously that's what you're doing, but it's still what are uh? I hate love clearly if you're looking for something to watch, and now we got the Ravens playing the Colts on ABC. It is pre season, Big Brothers on CBS. The Real Housewives of Orange County is on Bravo. Twisted Metal there's a new episode out in Peacock and The Monkey is new on Hulu. It's based on a Stephen King short story about like a cursed wind up toy monkey. Right, yeah, welcome.
Speaker 1: I believe I saw, yes, I see. Like none of the Ravens stutters or even playing.
Speaker 3: They usually don't.
Speaker 1: It's legit, the it's pre season. If they did, I'd be like, sir. But sometimes they'll play for like a dry by that Lamar's dressing. Thank he's gonna be yeah, don't in bubble wrap some of the stands.
Speaker 4: Some's gonna be like cuddling him, like making sure he's taking care.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. If you need someone to listen to, Hoodies One Crisis podcasts up bringing down the rumored spider Punk animated movie. You can check it. Why miss Radio dot com. I have to get to this video that went viral and it's it's a sad moment that kind of turns happy. There's his family in Seattle who were scattering a loved one's ashes on water. Okay, it's like this family and they have a boat. Oh we raised on TV. Our commercial was and I'm just gonna play the audio so you can hear what's happening. They're playing Frank Sinatra's My Way. It's a fantastic song. They're pouring the ashes out. Here we go one of the ashes looking around this.
Speaker 6: This is the quickest way to clear out stuff too.
Speaker 11: Regularly.
Speaker 1: They were playing My Way off of somebody's Spotify account but supported so and it's participation, know.
Speaker 3: The song for the moment, just paying the three dollars.
Speaker 1: But like, although it is kind of a nice way to break up the sad moment, and maybe the person they were pouring out was like a bit of a prankster, so yeah, I'll do it again. It's like you don't have to, and it's kind of it's kind of a sad moment because it's like everybody's like sad and then just to have to go and this and this grandpa and look at these people on the water. Hey guys, on way do we go back home? And were you get snacks or we talk now or.
Speaker 9: This is the quickest.
Speaker 6: Why would they I can't.
Speaker 1: Imagine one thing for regular Bm's baby.
Speaker 4: Well, my aunt was telling me when we were at lunch the other day that she went to a funeral and everybody was given a gift. You know, it's like nova, everyone has like some bougie stuff at their I have mine plants to the teeth. But she got these gift boxes. Like like there're these little gift boxes that everybody was given. And this is like when there was was it when they put them in the ground, like you're at the cemetery. I don't know whatever I thought there was like a term for it doesn't matter anyway. So they're all like around this casket. Everybody's like their speeches. So now they have to release these butterflies and these boxes. All the butterflies were dead. No I'm sorry for laughing, but I was like, she was like, can you imagine because some people were just like throwing.
Speaker 1: Them movie and they're just like here he's a butterfly. Watch a fly.
Speaker 3: No, she literally said that. People just started like trying to throw them in the air. So sad.
Speaker 4: And that's why you don't put animals in cages.
Speaker 1: Okay, for people to do like the doves and like a hawk comes and gets them. Yeah, that is I was walking scales yesterday. I sent you the video. The hawk flew by and like was looking at me, and this thing was massive. They're gigantic.
Speaker 4: When I looked at the salon, we had these gigantic windows, and I would see like sometimes the hawks would be like going after a chipmunk and then it was like running to our gigantic windows.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how Survival of the Fittest what It's not great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not great. I think in the fight I might have lost, so I'll never find out that.
Speaker 3: It looked really big. It was. It was probably like three feet.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready to fight. It just worked out at ice cream earlier in the day, so I wasn't in peak performance mode. No you if I saw already had ice cream today too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Had pizza and ice cream already this morning.
Speaker 3: So it's a kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Or pizza last night of my birthday. So I was like, this morning my mouth, I'm a slice. And then there's let the ice cream cake my birtham like, mindslas some of that? Why not?
Speaker 3: I did see you need the ice cream cake?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: I'm not hating on that. You just sound like a child. Game reward at school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had. I had pizza party.
Speaker 3: Hey good, you've got on your spelling test. Let's have a pizza party.
Speaker 1: I earned the class of pizza party.
Speaker 3: Gosh, thank you, welcome book it.
Speaker 1: Baby. Come on now, let me get today for your Thursday. What your favorite color says about your love life? Sauce had sent this to me. What your favorite color says about your love life, according to therapists, would love to see if this stacks up nine ninety three three eight. To a text Sauce, your favorite color is all.
Speaker 3: Blue black, blue, blue. I'm holding on to blue for dear life, but I feel like it's black.
Speaker 6: Let's go with red.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm more of a blue guy as well. So according to this from Blue, it's the most popular cut in the world due to its common nature. Okay, it often is relaxed feeling translate to people have blue as a favorite color. These individuals tend to prefer to being a stable and consistent relationship. Yeah, there's a focus on trust for sure. People love blue are seen to be loyal and reliable.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I am.
Speaker 1: I would think that's fair.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm a relationship girly.
Speaker 3: You you are you are. You're a marathon dater. That's what I call you.
Speaker 1: That makes it sound okay, okay, yeah, okay, A maratha is long, John, I run it. I'm I can get a marathon under six hours.
Speaker 3: Probably cross should have you do that.
Speaker 1: I think world records are like three hours.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, I believe, I believe right, Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: TikTok for a minute that those I can be wrong anyway. Oh, let's solve this conversation all right down.
Speaker 1: Okay, they say open as communications, keen relationships. Don't expect much in the spur of the moment action though, for if your fait color.
Speaker 3: Is blue, Like, what do he means for the moment?
Speaker 1: Like, let's go to Montana this weekend?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know I need that. I need something that's going to be like, Okay, I have paper to write things down, so I'm rinning down that you're going to train for a marathon. Why I said, we're shelfing this, Oh, and you're actually doing it. Yeah, I'm not going to forget anyway, continue.
Speaker 1: I think we as a show should do it.
Speaker 3: There we go, We're shelfing this again.
Speaker 1: Green. Eric's their color is green?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: That's what he said? Represents nature and as such, those who favor green are often grounded and nurturing. Eric is not nurturing.
Speaker 4: Eric is grounded. He's a Taurus. He's not a first sign. Have you seen him dating? He is so nurturing. He's like, what can I get for you?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: He is very nurturing when it comes to not you.
Speaker 4: He does baby them, nurturing, nurturing.
Speaker 1: They tend to be balanced between the heart and the head or making romantic decisions.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that air now respectful Eric, I don't think that.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's true. This translates to a partner is considerate and contemplative. It might even it might feel very safe and level.
Speaker 4: I do feel like Eric makes whoever he's with feel very safe because he takes.
Speaker 1: Care of them. Yes, yes, yes, they say. If you're looking for a spontaneous or adventurous partner. Those who love green might not fit your desire. Okay, so Eric doesn't leave Bethesa. Crossing the bridge to Virginia is a big thing. It is a big thing unless he's going to DC. But staying in Virginia is like that when he came to hide that one time, I was like, whoa.
Speaker 3: I was really surprised. Wasn't surprise?
Speaker 4: So when I go on my next day, first thing, what's your favorite color?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Green?
Speaker 3: Not for me?
Speaker 1: I think that's fair red. So that was road said red? Right? Yes, all the experts agree that red represents passion. People of this savor color oftenly emotionally energetic about their love life, may boldly show affection. I love that Red lovers seek out excitement and spontaneity in a relationship. Sometimes all the spy energy can feel like too much for their partner, though they say can passion is usually the win out.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: If pink's your favorite color, people with that color maybe the ones expect a real life fairy tale. I think that probably makes yeah right. They're playful, optimistic nature means they just might get it right. Yeah, those a pink one affection and want to be nurtured in relationship. They want true romance, empathy, connection. That seems like savera.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that sounds like me.
Speaker 4: I want like a meet cue, and then somebody is just gonna like, yeah, so you're you're black pink.
Speaker 3: Then I guess so, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want like someone to like crash my car and we're both okay, and then I'm like, oh my god, are you're okay.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh my gosh, you're so nice at the home.
Speaker 4: No, he accidently like is if it's like raining, He like accidentally like skids into my car and we.
Speaker 3: Fall in love.
Speaker 1: I know you super car accident.
Speaker 4: At a light once and the man kept asking for my number, and I was like, this could have been so cute.
Speaker 1: I just feel like knowing you, it would have to be the most perfect person on the planet to get you out of the angliness, because you get angry sometimes.
Speaker 4: You would be so much though, But I've been in enough car accidents where I always at first ask if the person's okay.
Speaker 1: Right. If somebody hit you, though I think they would they should work.
Speaker 4: They're like an idiot. I've only actually gotten mad at one car accident. And that was at UNBC when I was leaving to go to work and this guy was texting and driving and backed up so fast into my car, and I was like, did you like And it was like stop traffic trying to get the parking lot. So I was like, did you not see like a giant black car behind you? Like I was in an suv. You're in a little sedan. So I was like sorry. He was like sorry, I was texting and driving. I was like, okay, Kevin, do better.
Speaker 1: If any of days relate to you nine ninety three three eight the texts or eight seven seven nine nine five four sixty one to call If purple is your favorite color.
Speaker 3: That's my mom's fair of color.
Speaker 1: So shave of loyalty and passion. Oh meg, it's full of passion for sure. Like it is not full. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: My dad is, but not my mom. My dad's like a lover boy. My mom's just like.
Speaker 1: My parents are adorable at each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, forty one years of love.
Speaker 1: Look at that. They have a strong sense of self worth.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They create people who seek up parties and they connect with posts and potionally intellectually. Sure, yeah, someone appreciates their INIQ qualities and supports their growth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that's Meg.
Speaker 1: If your favorite color is orange, say it's one of the least like colors Clinton's favorite color. I like orange. Therefore, those who love this color can be more adventurous and spontaneous, which can translate tormatic getaways, fun date nights, and energized conversations.
Speaker 3: That sounds that sounds like Clinton Rose Clinton.
Speaker 1: I would say yellow. Yellow tends the most associated with energy, happiness, and being up beat. These folks usually optimistic, warm, and creative.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: They seek a pardon who is enthusiastic, enjoys a venture, and values joy and laughter in the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's probably our friend Max. His old album was Yeah Energy.
Speaker 3: Energy.
Speaker 1: He's just the nicest even evert if these check out nine nine three three eight Attack and this is one of my favorite times of the year, not only because my birthday, but nationho I releases their Handbone Awards, which is the craziest pet insurance claims they've gotten so far this year. Let's go threes if I can. Number eight was a Bella. It's a Heavianeese and Illinois. The entire bouquet of flowers. She was hungry. Owner found her covered in pollen. Oh absolutely duke, fantastic dog name a laboratory over mixed in Ohio licks some peanut butter office spacula ended up swallowing the spatial houbit. Typical lab.
Speaker 4: He's like, hey, I'm gonna take this with me to go.
Speaker 1: Nothing to worry about bus swallow the fox trot a great day in Texas. That stole full turkey late from her owner on thanks Giving. Swallowed it hole. No bone had to be removed. Yeah, not great fox shot though. Fantastic Salem the only cat and running this year. Her owner in New York couldn't find one of their air pods. They thought she ate it. The AirPod still hasn't turned up. But she's, okay, that's that's wild because that means he still had to go in. I'm sure that klanknyed because it's like it wasn't.
Speaker 4: But you had to like do because I remember we did that with my well he did swallow something, not my.
Speaker 1: Cap Hazel, a great Dane Saint Bernard mix. You could rather, I could, yeah. In New Jersey, picked a fight with the groundhog, lost a bite in her pod, ended up a trip to the vet.
Speaker 3: Groundhogs like, don't underestimate.
Speaker 1: Them, great Dane in at Bernard though, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pick the groundhog every time.
Speaker 1: Uh Zia. I believe a dog in California that came nose to nose with a loose ball, well out for a walk. He defended his owners and lost a ball. Correct not Yes, he got in the way of his owners, defended them and lost a tooth.
Speaker 3: That's so sweet.
Speaker 1: Maddie made a bulldog in Virginia fun ate a preserved alligator. A lot of questions of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, served woodbridge like, stuffed.
Speaker 1: Like it was in tax dermied. It's a tax dermiscy used toxic chemicals or taker in Yeah dogs okay. Also more importantly, bulldogs not known for their height, yeah, or being agile or able to climb. Where was the allegance?
Speaker 3: What were we doing?
Speaker 1: Then there's wash number one. A mutton Tennessee got sick because he wouldn't stop eating cicadas.
Speaker 4: Oh, no cicada season. Next year, we're gonna have outside, he said.
Speaker 1: His owner didn't know how many eight That's all he ever did. A hay time them outside. I feel sick, but I feel so small tongue. There you go. The top handbone dog pet insurance claims of twenty twenty five rose as the three things coming what you got for us?
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk about some changes to Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh God, before we get to the three things, let me go in Kensington, Stephanie, good morning, good morning? Are you I'm doing well? Thank you?
Speaker 13: Is?
Speaker 1: Do you have a German shepherd?
Speaker 12: It's a German short haired pointer.
Speaker 1: Got you okay? And so your dog body fantastic name? I ate ate what?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 12: I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up and he wasn't nowhere to be found. And I know that means trouble with this dog.
Speaker 14: He's so sweet and we love him, but he is mischievous. I went upstairs to find that he had eaten my husband's seapat machine, like all the tubes and the mouth thing, like all the attachments.
Speaker 1: A couple of.
Speaker 12: Little pieces of plastic remained.
Speaker 1: But he ate it.
Speaker 14: He didn't just chew it up.
Speaker 1: For we s. Stephanie. After your dog ate your husband seapat machine, did you notice his snorying subsided and not helped him out at all.
Speaker 14: This dog.
Speaker 7: He is crazy.
Speaker 12: I love him so much.
Speaker 1: He eats everything, my man, Okaye, get you coffee.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was just gonna say he's a canine dog. He's explosive detection, high energy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure the skills. The bar calling. Yeah, sapane on one second, I'll get your coffee. Can we call it? Text about the vacation to please let's do this.
Speaker 2: From the City that changes the world. Peer's rose with three things you need to know.
Speaker 1: For your Thursday Rose, which you got for us.
Speaker 6: So Instagram is going to look a little bit different to.
Speaker 5: You today if you didn't get that update.
Speaker 6: From last night. So they just rolled out some new features.
Speaker 5: The first thing is something people have been asking for for a while. It's a repost option, which is pretty nice. The second is a map feature. So this is very similar to the map that Snapchat has where you can see where your friends are.
Speaker 6: I personally hate this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: You can like zoom in and see their exact location, which you like is a safety issue. So for now, the map is opt in, meaning your location is not automatically. And when I looked at it, it looked like you could select which friends you wanted to share with Yeah, which is I guess nice if that's what you want to do, so like your close friends or specific people. But it's one of those things that at least I'm going to be keeping an eye on because if they decide to automatically start sharing locations that.
Speaker 6: I said could be a safety issue. So just be aware that that is.
Speaker 5: You'll see it pop up, and I believe it's like look, it lives in the like DM.
Speaker 6: Section like your message. I don't either, so.
Speaker 5: Blamore County Police have held the first of three community meetings on their proposed drone as first Responder program one.
Speaker 6: I know it sounds so weird.
Speaker 5: Residents in the Dundalk area were able to see live demonstrations ask questions about the program. Police say the drones are not for general surveillance and we'll be used in response to nine to one one calls in other emergency situations like officers in danger. Police say the program will compliment its aviation team while maintaining transparency and pri see safeguards. I guess it sounds interesting. There's going to be another meeting tonight. If you have questions or you want to maybe they'll do another demonstration in Ramstown tonight and then in Toowston on Monday, and Governor Glenn Youngkin announced Monday that the Virginia Lottery ended the twenty twenty five fiscal year with over nine hundred and one million dollars going towards public education.
Speaker 6: Wow, which is very awesome.
Speaker 5: SA lottery ended with the second highest profit in the thirty seven year history. That's according to lottery officials. Under the Commonwealth law, profits from the Virginia Lottery support public education for grades K through twelve. Therefore, a portion of every play and ticket is profit, regardless of whether that ticket went. Surprise, we're not sal nine hundred one million dollars towards public education. I'd like to see it, I Wrouse. Those are the three things you need to know for the day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rose, You're welcome, and let's go in Woodbridge. Nicole, good morning, Good morning, Wace. You just get back from vacation. Where we go?
Speaker 6: We went to La How was it?
Speaker 7: It was okay right now?
Speaker 15: Just okay, yeah, yeah, I mean the palm trees were really pretty.
Speaker 6: I loved like seeing the palm trees, you know, down the streets.
Speaker 15: But like my friends really wanted to go to the Hollywood Walk of Change.
Speaker 1: Sure you know the yeah, all the stars are yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 15: I was expecting it to be like, I don't know, glamorous Hollywood like stars and it's literally just aisles like on the ground and they're like dirty and yeah covered and yeah all the things.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: You get there, you do, you realize and it is just a public sidewalk in the very busy city.
Speaker 6: Exactly, okay, exactly.
Speaker 1: We're saying a little bit overrated. Is that fair?
Speaker 6: That's definitely fair?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, can I put you in a whole one second? I do think that's pretty spot on. The Walk of Fame looks cool when you see them lay down the stars and the brand new and then you see them with like gum and people spill on it.
Speaker 3: Gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, once you find like the Walk of Fame, people pay for those. Yeah, it's not really like an award. It's like you you pay for it and that's how you get it. Let's say this what tourist attraction is overrated? Like you went there, you bought the hype, and you go that's it. Yeah, eight seven seven four six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight attacks. I'll say this being a Midwest boy Mount Rushmore, I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to see it if you happen to be in the area on a road trip. But is you get there and you go, well, there they are there.
Speaker 6: Carbon rod lots smaller than like.
Speaker 1: You would expect to Yeah, and it's just like and then that's that's all there is within like one hundred miles. Is that you go there? There? There it is to do? No, there's it just kind of like you take a photo and go sau most overrated tourist trap you've been to.
Speaker 3: I feel like New York City's overrated.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but Times Square I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: I've gone Bards, Okay, it's cool that I've done the show from New York before.
Speaker 4: This is me me dragging it and you're saying it's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm saying going there in the morning when it's like two o'clock and there's nobody there, that part is cool. Otherwise it is just like, it's what's cool about it? All the lights and stuff. I'm saying it's empty, it's cool. But when it's packed to your point. Yeah, it is a pain the ass.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, like, what's cool about it? Though it's just spillboards, It's like cool.
Speaker 1: Lights, lights, Yeah, that's cool lights. When it's empty, it's nice.
Speaker 3: Are you the hoover?
Speaker 5: Dam I don't understand why we need to stop there. I stopped as a kid, and I was like, this is.
Speaker 1: This is it? Yeah? Damn it.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a bigger deal. There is what I'm currently.
Speaker 1: I want to hear yours The most overrated tourist attractions eight seven, seven, nine ninety five for six eight one to call These are so good? What tourist attraction is? Hella overrated eight seven, seven, nine ninety five four six eight one call nine ninety three three eight text some hot takes too? In Clarksburg, Amma, good morning, love, good morning, my girl, the hot take? What's an overrated tourist traction?
Speaker 16: Heard the rock in Massachusetts?
Speaker 1: Rock? Yeah, it's like where the pilgrims stopped and like, yeah, is it just it's just a rock?
Speaker 12: Right? Yeah, it's just a.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You just look at you, like up there there is this accurate Do they really land right here?
Speaker 1: Can you even touch you?
Speaker 16: Emma?
Speaker 17: Baby?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 19: If you wanted to Sushing protect Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now did you go there like intentionally or is it on the way to somewhere else?
Speaker 7: It was on the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's fair. Okay, Emma, thank you for listening. Have a great day you too, bye. S Yeah, okay, okay, use your words, girl, it's a it's an audio just laughing in Middle River. Stephanie, good morning, good morning, hot take, hot take, tourist trap. That's not worth it? What is it?
Speaker 13: Ocean City, Maryland.
Speaker 4: Has gotten like really weird and yoc for you, Stephanie.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm thirty now, and every year we've always gone there since I was little. We have a tiny bit of family who lives there.
Speaker 6: So that's the main reason we go. But like at this point, it's gotten so bad.
Speaker 17: It's gotten so trashy, like these kids going down for Senior Week.
Speaker 20: It's just horrible.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't don't hang on scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Senior has always been a thing. I don't know what's happened though, because it has just gone downhill like exponentially, and.
Speaker 3: It's so it's just gotten like really expensive.
Speaker 4: But also like the quality of stuff there because everything just keeps closing because I just feel like it's just gotten like rough.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Roses isn't there anymore. It's horrible.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Roses made it. I loved Roses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fine, I don't know if it made it, but I just feel like it went downhill.
Speaker 1: That's fair, Sephie, thank you for listen. You have a great day, my man. Man got I'll say this as an outside of an ocean city. I think twice it went one time against your will. I've been there once and uh, I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you also weren't having fun.
Speaker 1: I was gonna get to that point, but thank you for reminding me. Yes, Because the drive there is a paying The ass wasn't the fan of the bridge. It was expensive as hell, and the accommodations you get for how expensive it is don't quite match up. Yeah, and that it's just the whole thing is just expensive. I think if you, if you, if your grandparents happened to buy a spot there in the thirties and you have a spot in the beach, probably a fantastic time. If you're paying five hundred dollars a night for a one.
Speaker 3: Bedroom and it smells like musty.
Speaker 1: And the view of the parking lot, and the hotel has been updated since it was built, not in the road divibrace, and.
Speaker 4: That's how most of the places are there now. It's just I just what I think happened is especially after you know, Hurricane Sandy and a lot of people started coming down from the north when you know they like the beaches up there were messed up. I just started, that's when it started just getting sober populated, and then nothing was fun after that, sirs.
Speaker 1: And Emily, good morning, Good morning, my girl. Tourist chap that's overrated. What do you want to say?
Speaker 6: I don't even think it's a tourist spot.
Speaker 7: But Lancaster, Pennsylvania has cool stuff.
Speaker 1: Why Lancaster.
Speaker 7: Because we like go on seel trips there when we were little, just to like watch the homage people. And that's like the worst way to learn about other people's culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair, Emily, thank you for listening. Have a great day too. By girl, you are too too much of a homer. You could not be a color commentator for like the Raven they played like ass you'd be like, but they're still trying their best.
Speaker 3: I would, but in.
Speaker 1: Any of these places, it's not against your name.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, how what better way to learn about culture than experience?
Speaker 1: But he's going to just kind of watch them. It is like all right, yeah, if you're just a kid. Uh. But also back in the day, I feel like we would go on field trips just to kill time.
Speaker 3: I feel like that too. We went to I feel like you didn't you go to.
Speaker 1: A farm because far apple picking apples? That was cool.
Speaker 3: But then we would just do stuff that was like why are we here?
Speaker 1: Semi texting Liberty Bell in Philly? I went to that, Yeah, for Hoodies bachelor party. It is, yeah, there it is. That's what you said, You're like. I walked, I saw and I was.
Speaker 6: Like, well, that's it.
Speaker 1: I mean it was. I wouldn't go out of the way. I wouldn't go to Philly to see the Bell, but are there, might might as well see it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of historical stuff you could see.
Speaker 1: This one is good Abby, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you doing well?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Most overrated to responds what, okay, So.
Speaker 15: I'm on the way that like the keys, there's just beautiful with my Daddy's like we have to stop at the sothing. Most point of the continent the United States, it's going to beautiful, and I'm like, all right, cool.
Speaker 11: It's really just like looking at any other part of the ocean that I've ever seen, right, except.
Speaker 5: There's the ugly monument abbey that looks like an ugly monument.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't for that monument to your point abbey, you wouldn't know where you were or where it is. And it is just kind of like not a clue. No, that's fair, Abby, Thank you for listening. Have a great day.
Speaker 7: You two thinks by Is that okay?
Speaker 3: That is okay with me that I do agree with that one, okay.
Speaker 1: Sarah, good morning, Good morning. Most over a tourist spot is.
Speaker 21: The Brand Canyon.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've heard all the way Okay, there's two other places that I have to add to.
Speaker 6: So on the way to.
Speaker 11: The Brand Canyon, we stopped at the Petrified Forest and we went to the meteor Crater because I'm originally from Arizona.
Speaker 17: Meteor crater is just a giant hole in the ground.
Speaker 11: I mean, it's nothing special, meteor creator. I mean, the petrified forest is just rock. I mean it doesn't look like petrified force at all.
Speaker 7: And the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 11: The only cool thing we did is take donkeys like halfway down.
Speaker 16: But the thing is is when we win it.
Speaker 11: So it's pretty just seen it the first time, then when you go again, it's just it's just a giant.
Speaker 1: On the ground.
Speaker 11: There's nothing, there's nothing exciting about it.
Speaker 13: There's nothing to do.
Speaker 20: It's just the scene.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it reminds me of the scene in Lion King with.
Speaker 14: Mufasa where he falls into the ditch.
Speaker 17: Thing.
Speaker 1: That's what it reminds me.
Speaker 17: Day you too, Thanks?
Speaker 1: Can I get to you have a tax? Nine ninety three three eight Everything Celebrity Sauce has for Entertainment port coming next with you Got for Us.
Speaker 4: ESPN is getting a streaming service. I'm gonna tell you when it's launching.
Speaker 1: Plus you're Addison, Ray tickets, Tom and a Happy Thursday, Thank you for listening. Turns anymore show, Happy Birthday, Sauce is mom.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, May Baby Birthday, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 1: Angel was born this day twenty nine years ago. This Sauce's mom. Look at that Absolutely got you asked and Ray Tickets in the second buffer Everything Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment part. What you got for us.
Speaker 4: So postpone has millions of bands obviously, but one fan has taken her obsession just way too far. So a few days ago in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, a thirty one year old woman named Cherish Gomer was arrested after she allegedly jumped in front of Posty's car.
Speaker 3: He was trying to leave his house.
Speaker 4: He was not driving, he had a driver, but the driver had to swarp to avoid her. So police say that Cherish believes that she has a spiritual connection with the singer and is and this isn't quotes entitled to being near him. Here's the thing, this is not the first time. This is the fifth time she's been arrested for stocking Posty, which I don't know a ton about stocking laws. I do feel like people like like it takes a while for you to like really get you know, behind bars for a while. She's been arrested multiple times so for trespassing, stalking, intoxication at his Raising Cane's restaurant in Midvale, Utah.
Speaker 3: Like she's just going all out.
Speaker 4: So this latest arrest comes with felony charges for stalking and violating a court order from previous stalking, so she's probably gonna be held up for a little bit. But also the authorities say that they are working to get her into a mental health program for her safety, which definitely like I think that's the move, not like I don't think she needs being in jail. She needs to be like you know her, obviously she needs help. So ed Jeron, you know, this actually has gone viral. So he was on a YouTube video for betas Squad and he was asked what with correctly guessing which of the six singers is a professional vocalist. So then he spilled some of the tea because one of the contestants asked Edge Jaren if if he's open to lip singing and if her voice is in the best shape, and he said, I don't know if a professional singer would admit to it, basically because she was like, if my voice isn't working, can I do that? He's like, I would never admit to it, Like he wasn't saying your no or yes. And then they asked, I thought a lot of professional artists do do that though, and he said they don't admit it though, And then he was asked if he's ever done that, He said I can't get away with it because it's me and a loop pedal and a guitar, which makes sense. He said, I would never cancel a show for my voice. I'd always push through, even if it was slightly raspy. And then he said, I feel like, if you're a professional singer, even if you do do that, because there are professional singers that do it, they would never admit to it. So there we go. Also, today his new album drops. I'm excited to listen to it. Sorry, it's not today.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 3: I was saying new song drops today, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: His new album drops September twelfth, but today Satfire and a little more it drops, and Satfire is about his daughter. ESPN has announced we already talked about this, how they're dropping a streaming service. It's gonna be out three weeks from today, so sorry, two weeks from today, August twenty first, So it's gonna be blocked up with coverage of WWWE and NFL coverage in the near future, which so that's a new The WWE events will be next year, so not this year. So additional NFL content will be select out of market NFL preseason games during twenty and twenty five, twenty twenty six, and then there's going to be more coming. We st don't know everything yet.
Speaker 3: Here's a thing. Hell, it's twenty nine ninety nine a month, which.
Speaker 4: I know, like dudes are probably like like people that love sports are excited.
Speaker 3: I just that's a lot.
Speaker 1: But it's the launch has been horrendous because I'm seeing things online that you already have ESPN as like, well, how do you how do you know hoody?
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, we found out later in the day that if you do have ESPN, like through your cable like FiOS, Comcast, it's included so kind of like how HBO used to be with hbo X. Yeah. So horrendous rollout. Yeah, because because I was like, I'm not going to pay action thirty dollars but you already have like it through cable you get the app. Okay, horrendous way to launch the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I have not seen that anywhere.
Speaker 1: Again, the worst way you do it possible now, Yeah, they should have said, hey, we're launching the app if you have ESPN already, Yeah, it's free. Yeah, it's free OI axt of dollars a year and no, thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, happy birthday mom. Apparently she was outside taking the trash out. My dad just text me when we said happy birthdays.
Speaker 1: Say this. I text your mother first thing this morning. She's one of my favorite here, it's a happy birthday. Mom said back, thank you. You were first.
Speaker 4: I know, and I am disappointed myself because I woke up this morning. The first thing I thought of was it's my mom's birthday. And then I meant to text her when I was getting ready and I just didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, So my mom.
Speaker 17: Love you.
Speaker 4: Hope you have the best day ever fortnight. If you're looking for something to watch on TV, Ravens Versus is the Colts.
Speaker 3: It's preseason. It's on ABC if you care preseason.
Speaker 1: It's just pret.
Speaker 4: Soothing a Big Brothers on CBS, The Real Housewives of Orange Counties on Bravo. Twisted Metal. There's a new episode out in Peacock, and then The Monkey's out today on Hullo. It's based off of a Stephen King short story about a cursed toy monkey. So it looks scary obviously it's Stephen King. Yeah, thanksh Austin, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: If you need something to listen to how He's Got Any Crisis. Podcasts out talking about the Aspider Man movie. You can check at why miss radio dot com. We love getting you in the free concerts. Concerts are in a word, Hella expensive, Addison Ray's coming the anthem she is fantastic. Getting you in the check in an intern Johnny Morning Show, wand you a round of Bad Neighbor Poker? Was the story about your Bad Neighbor eight seven, seven, nine ninety five four six s eight one to call nine ninety three three eight texts. The reason I bring this up. I have a neighbor name was Harp one of the nicest human beings on the planet. He and he's moving, which like broke my heart is He was the best neighbor ever. Always looked out for me, let me know what things were up. There is a time we went to bunny Man Bridge to do like ghost hunting, and he called me and goes, hey, just see you know, Chewi's on the front steps. And I was like, that's interesting. Call up my security camera. Sure shooting. He looked on the front steps, went back in the house went I'm fine. Yeah, but he's so he's he's gonna rent his place down. He goes, I want you to know, I've been vetting people I think you go along with and I was like, you are the best.
Speaker 3: He is actually the best.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, that's so nice. So in honor of him, I want to do bad neighbor poker the opposite. Yeah, why was your neighbor or why are they paying the butt? Sauce has talked about how she had a neighbor where you knew where she was in her relationship cycle based on the Taylor Swift album.
Speaker 4: She was blaring yes because my closet in my old apartment it backed up to her bedroom, I guess. And so this was in twenty twenty and she was like blasted. And it wasn't like when like Taylor's era was out, you know, like the all the new stuff. No, she she I realized would be fighting with her boyfriend, she would be playing red and I was like, oh, that's a real long night.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So give me your bad neighbor story eight seven, seven, nine ninety five for six eight one to call the check in. I ain't turned John in your morning show. We want you to see Addison Ray the anthem bad Neighbor poker, Give us the story about your neighbor eight seven seven nine ninety five for six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight the text. We can change your name if you want. We can change your voice if you want. In Gaithersburg, Stephanie, good morning, it's going great. So you've been neighbors with this person for how long?
Speaker 22: Four years?
Speaker 1: Four years? Okay? And how long has this particular issue you've been going on for?
Speaker 22: I want to say, like six months?
Speaker 7: Okay? And so what's happening? She's my Neighbor's so sweet, she's a really nice girl. But honestly never expected this. But she does only fans and I can hear her moaning.
Speaker 1: Okay, you only you know, you can hear her creating through the paper thin walls of the apartment complex exactly exactly. Now, are we? How sure are we that she does? F Does she tell you this?
Speaker 22: How's sure that she does?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 7: She well, I'm I mean I saw I saw on her Instagram?
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, no judgment. Okay, Can I put you in hold one second at your current leader. Let's hear yours bad neighbor poker eight seven seven nine ninety five for six eight one to call nine ninety three three eight to tech and I am excited for War of the Roses. This morning I was reading her his email. Excuse me he found men's underwear at her place? Whaty tidies that he doesn't wear? So is she cheating War the Roses? Just after eight o'clock right now the bad neighbor poker on intern John and Good Morning Show. Best one gonna see Addison Ray eight seven seven nine ninety five for six eight one to call nine nine three three to text. This may surprise you saw us. You are the princess of Pasadena. I am a lot of calls in Pasadena. We go in the dirty. Dina Lauren, good morning, Good morning. You had neighbor who used to do.
Speaker 20: What he was actually an blombernie when I lived to any but he would It was an apartment building.
Speaker 17: And he would reheat food in the most unconventional way possible. Most commonly, he would take an entire box like the cardboard, included a Royal Farms chicken and put it in a pan or a pot on a stove, and the fire department was there every day for three months.
Speaker 1: He put the box on the stove.
Speaker 20: Yes, multiple times and he also did aluminum oil in the microwave one and the fire apartment took the whole microwaveswave.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not when you're an adult and can't use the microwave. Not a good sign, Lauren. One second year in the Running, Glenburnie, Baby to Go in Pasadena. Darlene, good morning, Good morning. You had neighborhood, Do what, Darlene, Well.
Speaker 15: Funny enough, it was also when I lived in glen Burnie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I had a.
Speaker 15: Neighboring glen Burnie that whenever I would let my dog outside, So the way my yard was set up, I had like the back of all three of my neighbor's fences.
Speaker 19: Like surrounding neighbors, and she.
Speaker 15: Would let her dogs out at the same time, and then they would bark at each other. And then every time that would happen, she would knock on my door, saying, your dogs jumping.
Speaker 1: On my fence.
Speaker 15: So it got so bad to where I like spent thousands of dollars on a new fence so she'd stop knocking on my door.
Speaker 7: Then she moved.
Speaker 15: Ok I wasn't dead for years and she ended up moving there.
Speaker 1: All right, Darling second running That's one of those things where like, yeah, dogs are barking each other.
Speaker 3: Yes, hey, they're ou at the same time.
Speaker 4: Maybe like we could come create like a schedule, which I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: In West Virginia, Jack Ling in morning, Hi, a bad neighbor. What happened?
Speaker 23: I lived in a Mogahon park and my neighbor that was right beside me was cooking up the mess inside of their building. Outside it caught fire at three o'clock in the morning, and there was pint cans and everything that were going off like bombs on throughout. They were not like, let's called the cops because they were afraid that they would get caught with the mess. But they were outside with the water hose and fire extinguishers trying to put it out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, did you guys get to call the cops though?
Speaker 23: Yeah, eventually we did call the fire department. They came out, but by that time the building was completely burnt all the way down to where there was no evidence.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, jack in one second and running. Do you think that there were dummies who watched breaking bad?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh dude, we could do this, Yeah definitely. They're like, oh see, how easy it was he was he was a chemistry.
Speaker 1: Tranger used the recipe from the show like we got like.
Speaker 3: You know what, we're going to be running these streets in West Virginia.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I want to know how they couldn't call the cops, though, I'd be like unless they had they there something.
Speaker 1: I think, because they would know there was a meth lab.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying, like, if you're telling me not to call the cops and there's a house on fire, I'm still calling the cops. Yeah, I mean, I'm calling the fire department unless it was.
Speaker 1: Like they were scary, like I don't I mean, I don't know. That's like I would imagine nobody would be shocked to find out there's a meth lab in their neighborhood. Yeah, there's probably signs sign there's at least suspicion like some of that. It's not like okay, no, it's like all we kind of thought.
Speaker 4: Well, this gym that I went to when I went to college my freshman year, this house across the street, were like, that's a meth lab. And then literally one day we were walking out and they had everything out and it was a meth lab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, look at that in Chestertown, Caitlin morning. This was the previous neighbor. What do they do.
Speaker 24: To day?
Speaker 12: So when we moved in, she had a sticker on her car that said.
Speaker 19: Crazy cat lady.
Speaker 20: And we didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 17: But apparently she would just go to the uh cat shelters and would just you know, bring.
Speaker 12: Home cat and she had like twenty cats that she would just look loose around the neighborhood and they would swoop in our garden, they'd walk all over our car, they leave get animals on our front board.
Speaker 20: Didn't do anything about it.
Speaker 4: So she basically just like added to like what she was rescuing. She started like a new thorough cat community in her neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That's cycling. That's not cool. In one second you're in the running. That'd be nice.
Speaker 3: I would be so angry.
Speaker 1: That's one of those things you go, oh, can I still you have a cat sticker? And they go, oh no.
Speaker 4: There was like a warning like was she driving a Prius with the sticker? Oh first, She's like, I'm gonna pay attention to this lady.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that was not the only sticker. A bunch of other stickers.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of other stuff.
Speaker 1: We get it. Yeah, we go in tows and Kevin, good morning, Hey, how are you doing well?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: It's a bad neighbor, poker, This is the current neighbor. Yeah, they do what.
Speaker 18: So when we were all outside We live in a townhouse and there's like four of us that all have dogs in our row, and then him, we're outside and it's nice and the dogs are out till sit at its front window and blow a dog whizzle to annoy the dog.
Speaker 1: Oh what the hell?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know what to do about that. Besides, like, what can you do now?
Speaker 9: Kevin?
Speaker 1: Not not the w WE judge on looks based and looks in the show. Does this douchure look like somebody who would do that intentionally?
Speaker 22: Ah? Yeah, so he doesn't.
Speaker 18: He doesn't work, not And I think it's by choy like not he could physically work. And he sits at home all day and shoots a slingshot at a metal frying pan in the backyard all day.
Speaker 1: Okay, makes it Dennis the Mess.
Speaker 9: Just seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah that makes sense. Yeah, okay, Hobby, all right, Kevin, one second, you're in the running for your favorite text nine nine three three eight. Okay, slingshots one of those things where it's like a doll the slingshot. Yeah, that raises suspicion.
Speaker 3: So it's like, oh, are you a hunter? No, I have a slingshot though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just shoot pants over the age of seven. Yeah, if you have a slingshot for funzies, I got questions.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like you like, actually, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think there's no unless I really think that that is like this picture.
Speaker 4: And chrome and waking up and was like, gogham hit my pan with fling shot.
Speaker 1: That sounds like your hometown. Okay, does not.
Speaker 3: I'm not disgreat.
Speaker 1: I mean that that is kind of hilarious. Uh votes coming kind of that. Somebody texts too. I can't read most of these. Yeah, had neighbor, I would take mirrors shine them up to airplanes flying over his house. We live behind air Force base. What those are the kind of planes?
Speaker 10: Yet?
Speaker 1: Hyms?
Speaker 4: Well, also like I don't want to live near those people. No, I don't my parents. Also, there was the house next door. They used to have a rental, but it was always like a long term person that lived there, like the dude the own Pastory's pizza him passing it.
Speaker 3: He lived there for years.
Speaker 4: He was great, but the guy that moved in I think after him. The guy moved in. Either way, he was there for a few years and he was awful. He threatened to like kill my brother and stuff. Like he was like come and like start screaming. Like one day I woke up to him screaming and threatening to murder my brother.
Speaker 1: Didn't she have a neighbor that has a lion as.
Speaker 4: A pet that was like a cross That wasn't my neighbor like that lived on the street on the other side Mountain Road.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there was a person that had that. Yes, do you know what the cat's name is? I don't know, but they probably.
Speaker 4: Had the cougar because hs Chesapeake High School that's our mascot.
Speaker 1: Is this a big fan?
Speaker 4: Yea. Yeah, I'm sorry that you grew up without having neighbors that had different, like eclectic taste, you know, a cougar as a pet. Yeah, it's pretty. Did you not have any neighbors have cool stuff?
Speaker 1: Not cougar's no, no, no. By the way, the votes coming in to Pasadena, Lauren with the guy that would put the rofo on the stove to burn the house down. You and the tickets. Yeah, Laura, have you ever seen the cougar in the backyard in Pasadena?
Speaker 20: I had not, but I'm really interested to know where that is. I saw the pictures of the fire stuff from on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was arm Park. This is also Forever Ago, so I don't Well.
Speaker 1: Well you find that we got more of the roses on deck. He found men's underwear at his girl's place. Is she cheating? Give you about five minutes. Send intern Johnny Moore Happy Thursday. Appreciate you listening internsown in your morning show. Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday too. It was a lovely day. We had mass shows, we had Jersey Mike's ice cream cake. That kindness relaxed because like this weekend is going to be a disaster, so you.
Speaker 4: Don't want to talk about your press conference that you sent me. It was so relaxing that you sent me it randomly.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because my birthday ter in the week. I like just to do pizza, Chinese food and play video games. And I had told Sauce yesterday that I was going to leave the University of Minnesota to a national championship in college football. We lost the first year. It was a last minute place.
Speaker 3: It was hard. It was a hard loss.
Speaker 1: Fired my defensive coordinator, rebuilt the squad. I texted you like last time, like, hey, I'm about to play North Carolina for the national championship. I wanted to give you an update because I want to make sure you slept well. So yeah, I sent you my press conference.
Speaker 3: You do you want me to play it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Please please please? Yeah? Here it is.
Speaker 9: Well, first of.
Speaker 8: All, this one, I can graduate Coach Belichick and his Tar Heels on a great season, but they just weren't good enough today.
Speaker 9: And I think we showed that up and down the field.
Speaker 8: And the question has to be asked. Now, am I the greatest coach of all time? And that's not for me to say, but yes, National championship of football, three Maryland high school hockey playoff championships, and oh, by the way, I've cloned dinosaurs. So at this point, well is a conquer I don't know. I'm about to go clear some houses a terrorists.
Speaker 9: I'll let you you know, de sign for yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean, he brings up a good point because I have one national championship. But I mean you look at the facts, national championship, three high school hockey championship, sorts not prop dinosaur parks are doing fabulous making numbers. And now with the new game I'm Killing terrorists, remind.
Speaker 5: You of all these accomplishments. Only one of them is actual real life. The others are video games.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like you saw the quote where it's like, hey, Beyonce has twenty four hours in a day, and you ran with that.
Speaker 1: I did, Yes, I did a lot. And now those young men that I coached at the college level collegiate, yeah, yeah, they could be national champions and even the uncle pro even with the graducation and memories of the last lifetime.
Speaker 4: Shout you out in your press conferences and there's as well.
Speaker 5: Probably wouldn't be where I am without intern John playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah again in that game that you look at the accomplishments that you know in real life. Am I the greatest of all time? Well? The answers yes, but except for me to.
Speaker 4: Say I think that you just you got to put it in your bio at this point, which one all of them? No, Like, just like I want a list of your accomplishments.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's gonna be a long bio so but it's hardly this great. So to my teammates, thank you. To North Carolina. I think you're trying, but uh go go first from.
Speaker 2: The city that changes the world. Here's with three things you need to know.
Speaker 1: Got more of the roses in a second? Rose what you got for us?
Speaker 5: United Airlines gravid flights nationwide last night due to technology problems with their weight and balanced computers, which seems.
Speaker 6: Pretty important when you're flying a play.
Speaker 5: The out has started shortly after six pm. It lasted several hours, and even though the issue was fixed, over a thousand flights were delayed more than forty were canceled. That's according to flight where the airline said safety was their top priority and they covered meals and hotels for effective customers, which is pretty nice. They did confirm that it was not caused by a cyber attack, but it's still not clear what that problem was. It was resolved, however, there still might be some service disruptions that continue into today, so if you are flying United, be.
Speaker 6: Aware that that could affect you.
Speaker 5: So weekend commutes on the Green Line may be impacted. For the next two weeks. In DC, the green Line station began its closure starting August second at Bridge Avenue, Suitland and Naylor Road. We talked about this, so these services are scheduled to resume on Labor Day September first, but for two weekends on August ninth through the tenth and August sixteen through to seventeenth, the closures are extended to Southern Avenue and Congress Heights. So just be aware of that. It's part of the Phase two of the green Line major construction. And if you are shopping this weekend for back to school, you're gonna get a little bit of money saved.
Speaker 1: Let's go Loveday podcast.
Speaker 5: So the Saints annual tax free Week gets underway on Sunday. I will remind you of this tomorrow, but the state sales tax is waived on purchase of clothing and footwear under one hundred dollars eligible items like I said, shirts, pants, belt, underware, stuff like that. Tax will also be waived on the first forty dollars of a book, bag or backpack purchase, and that tax holiday is from Sunday through August sixteenth. I'm rose, those are the three things you need to know for the day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rose, You're welcome. Hey, let's go NATed morning. Hey, I got your earlier, Yeah, I got your email. We'll do this next. Okay, okay, I wore the roses in just under three minutes on Intern Johnny Morning Show, War of the Rosies on internshown in Your Morning Show, The amoutto of our show. Happy healthy relationship. There is nothing worse than you think you're in that, but then you find something out that makes you wonder, is your person stepping out? Are they cheating? Nate, good morning?
Speaker 22: Hey, good morning having me?
Speaker 24: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, So let's kind of walk through this. This is a bit of one of those situations where if there is actual cheating, this is almost like a divine intervention. So walk us through this. You and Jessica been dating for how long?
Speaker 22: We've been dating for two years? And recently I had a flood at my apartment. Yeah, and I was crashing at her.
Speaker 1: Plate And that's that's kind of why we're here, right, So in those two years, there's been no issues, right everybody, Mom and dad like her, friends and family like her.
Speaker 22: Everything's cool, Like it just seems to be going well, it's going I mean pretty pretty good pace, you know, comfortable pace, and.
Speaker 13: It's uh and it's yeah, but I said.
Speaker 22: It's incident and it was like I needed, you know, it was just right. I could stay at my place.
Speaker 1: But it's like it's yeah, so your apartment floods, the guy redid the carpet, you crash, your girlfriend's place should be fairly easy. What happened that makes you want roses?
Speaker 22: Well, let me So I work at home for from home, right, So I've been doing you know, so I'm at her place all day while she goes to work, and I've been doing like household stuff to help out, you know that I was doing laundry and dishes and stuff like that. But when it came across a long tree, so I found a para tid whities.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I don't wear them.
Speaker 3: Or just tidy white.
Speaker 22: They're like men's underwear, underwear, like briefs or we'd call them, right, yeah, so they're like men grief, right, and they're not mine, and no one else is, you know, like she doesn't have any other males in her life that she'd be helping out or anything like that, Like, so, who's underwear? These? They're not mine? I know, I know her underwear. I mean with her for two years, I know all her underwear, Like you know what I mean, they're not her she's wearing them.
Speaker 1: I would also say too, I mean, core Emi, you wrap like they be too big for her anyway, So it's not like a possibility.
Speaker 22: And like the.
Speaker 1: Pants for Halloween, you're saying, what for a fact, Nate, like these a grown man. These are a grown masscrip underwear, right.
Speaker 22: And so I know they're not hurt, So who are they? Right?
Speaker 6: Like, that's what may be calling.
Speaker 22: I'm kind of like, you know, And so you.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, prior to your place flooding, what percent of the time would you guys hang out your place versus her place?
Speaker 22: I mean she'd come over a lot, you know, I'd invite her over and was on her way home, so it was like an easier trip for her, right, they could be like okay, Friday, make dinner and yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And then so when you had to bring up like hey, like I have no place to crash, does she invite you to crash at her place? Or are you like, hey, can I crash your place? That's good question?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 22: Okay, stay here, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So let's do this, Nate. Instead of calling doing flowers, let's call from our country morning show alter ego The Morning Bull Ride. We'll do a round of last person to see you naked. Obviously it should be you, but if it is somebody else, we'll get some answers for you. Okay, okay, War the Roses, no problem, War of the Roses, the less than three minutes on intern Johnny Morning Show. It's War the Roses on internsjohn in your morning show, Nate, let me recap this quick. You and Jessica dating for about two years. Everything's been going good. Don't live together, however, you had a flood in your apartment, so they're redoing the carpet, all that stuff. You are crashing at her place. The last couple of days you work at home. She has to go into the office. So you've been trying to do some nice things around her place to help out, which I think is fantastic. You know, dishes, laundry, but that's kind of why we're here. You found a pair of men's whitey tidy, tidy, whitey, whoever you want to phrase it, underwear in her laundry that you know aren't hers and they aren't yours. You know they're not hers because you've seen basic everything she has. They're also too big for her, you also know not yours because they're not yours. That's kind of why we are where we are, right, correct, I guess too. The thing with the laundry is that like it's between clothes she's worn before. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's not just handing in a closet. It means like that was somewhat recently put in there with other clothes that were deemed dirty, And that to me is like fall Also, who left out there underwear? Do you know what I'm saying? Yeah, So, instead of doing the typical roses Nate, I think we call from the morning bull ride, our country morning show alter ego. We'll put Jessica in our secret relation chamber. We'll ask her the last person to see her naked and vice versa, and then that's how we'll get her answer. Because we were talking during the break, you two have not been intimate since you became roommates ish right.
Speaker 22: Right days?
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's the okay and the other thing.
Speaker 7: And we've mentioned that, yeah, but we haven't been into the last year I got And that's what.
Speaker 1: I was curious before I mentioned the the fact that it was her idea. I think that is more of a positive thing because I've been different. She's like, oh no, don't come here. But the fact that she's comfortable enough to let you stay there when she's not there, like this could just be a misunderstanding. How did Mend's underwear getting her laundry hampered? Well, I don't know for sure, but let's try and get her on. We'll go from there. Crazier things have happened, so we don't. We don't judge. Hello, I called for Jessica, please Jaska's humble from the morning bowl rack. I put you in hold real quick talk to you in the show what time wigging all his knees and give you something you need on this morning bull ride.
Speaker 3: That's a long one.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 1: To my left is Hallie.
Speaker 4: I am Shelby Lynne. I'm getting you in where sheby Land, anywhere you want to go.
Speaker 1: You got so many people getting in Shelby l and you're like the damn.
Speaker 3: Fair I was gonna say, I'm like a fence that.
Speaker 4: Like you can open my fence like a gate. It is.
Speaker 1: On the phone. I got the one, the only, Jessica. Jessica. Hello, Jessica, this is the morning bull Ride. He's very exciting. We are number one radio station on your side, by your side and your behive. And the reason I'm calling you is we got somebody in our secret relation chamber. The reason they're in our secret relation chamber is because they told us they are the last person see you naked, and you are the last person to see them naked. Well, I count to three. If you say their name, you both win a free cruise at Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Queen.
Speaker 1: Now, how nice is I sound, Jessica? You and this person oil and up Jamaica beautiful at the time of the year. Is that something that might be interesting?
Speaker 2: So somebody, somebody.
Speaker 1: Is in our secret relationship. They told us that you are the last person to see them naked, and they are the last person to see you naked. And when I counted three, if you say their name, you're correct. You both win the cruise Jamaica Queen. How amazing is that sound?
Speaker 22: Girl?
Speaker 2: It's for real, It's for real.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go to Jamaica?
Speaker 14: Want to go to Jamaica?
Speaker 1: Look at that? So I'm gonna. Do you have the person to mind, the person who last saw the nude?
Speaker 22: Yeah, but do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. On account of three, you will say their name and we will find out. Okay, okay one.
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 17: Jessica Gerald?
Speaker 22: J you.
Speaker 6: Just because your boss?
Speaker 19: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, whoa?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 16: I mean, wait a minute, Jessica, my name is intern John Wait, hold on, wait, hold on, I got Saucer Rose.
Speaker 1: He were doing one of the roses on the show. Nate, do you know who Gerald is?
Speaker 22: Boss?
Speaker 7: How old is he?
Speaker 22: It's like seventy something years old?
Speaker 1: Girl retired, Jessica, Why do you have I'm assuming it's Gerald's white ties? Why do you have another man's underwear in your dirty clothes?
Speaker 22: I can't believe.
Speaker 13: Hell, Nate?
Speaker 2: What what you are?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: No youth?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 1: Why did your boss see you naked?
Speaker 22: Well, first of.
Speaker 6: All, that's not your business.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's your boyfriend's business.
Speaker 6: This is my professional life.
Speaker 3: Sounds very professional.
Speaker 1: I do what I need to Listen, I do what I need to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, women's the only they need to do that.
Speaker 6: The level of.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't need to explain.
Speaker 3: You don't but don't say that.
Speaker 4: Then that's like a blanket statements level of you can actually just like be good at your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you admit then you're hooking up with your boss's barely barely underwear. Yeah, go with the guy old crusty underwear from the ragging administration.
Speaker 4: Also, Jessica, you sound excited that it was Gerald and you're like, oh, did he do this?
Speaker 6: I'm so exciting.
Speaker 21: I was playing along, was playing along if it was him.
Speaker 6: I was just playing along. Yeah, that was that was not serious anything.
Speaker 1: So Jessica, if Day was sleeping with his female boss, that'd be okay with you because it's just business leveling up.
Speaker 6: Listen, you can't.
Speaker 11: You can't just lum everybody together?
Speaker 1: Is it different?
Speaker 3: I feel like, kind of why do I need to even?
Speaker 14: Why am I even defending myself?
Speaker 13: Who are you?
Speaker 1: I'm Baltimore's radio host of Theyear intern John, Thank you so much for ask.
Speaker 3: I was radio host last year.
Speaker 1: Back to back champions. So don't you think your boyfriend should know if you are sleeping with Grandpa?
Speaker 2: Was crazy?
Speaker 1: He's knocking the desk off. We're not age now.
Speaker 20: But what even made you ate?
Speaker 1: What even made you want to do this.
Speaker 22: I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't understand this.
Speaker 24: At your plate could help out because I was there and I just looked and I found these underwears.
Speaker 3: So you're making it so weird.
Speaker 13: War of the roseses creticed it possibly edited broadcasts.
Speaker 6: It's permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 13: Want more roses, go to YMS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: War of the Roses brought to you by Celsius would love your thoughts nine nine three three eight to text. Let's go in Shan Tilly, Christina, good morning, good morning. You heard War of the Roses. What you want to say?
Speaker 6: Yes, War of the Roses is just it brightens up my day.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite part. It's I always love to listen to it.
Speaker 6: It is amazing.
Speaker 1: Girl, Thank you for listening to have a great day.
Speaker 22: Yeah you too.
Speaker 1: And everything. Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment of part timing what you got for us?
Speaker 4: Since artist has canceled her Vegas residency. I'm gonna tell you Hill give it.
Speaker 1: T you in just over two minutes.
Speaker 13: Eight.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead and do this there, it is everything. Celebrity Sauce has her entertainment apart what you got for us.
Speaker 4: So Kelly Clarkson has canceled her Las Vegas residency shows for this month. She shared this last night on Socials. She said, quote, my children's father has been ill at this moment, I need to be fully present for them. I so appreciate your grace, kindness and understanding.
Speaker 3: Unquote.
Speaker 4: So in the spring, we know that she missed some shows. People are thinking that she was going to quit the show. She said that she was taking care of some personal matters. Another rumor that ended up coming out was that how to do it Brandon Blackstock's health, which is her ex husband. So Ticketmaster rescheduled her August concerts for next summer. Her Vegas shows in September, October, and November. They are still on the schedule. So I'll keep you updated. But obviously we are like, I just feel like she's had a lot going on, and I feel bad about her. Cordis me up. I don't know how you guys feel about her, but I think she's so funny and she has been bragging about her new man, Stefan dis He's he's from Maryland.
Speaker 1: Sure it's word and uh.
Speaker 4: So basically this is on TikTok, I just feel like she spills everything on TikTok. He's always going live and seeing the funniest stuff. But so basically, she was showing off her new jewelry which had a pricey tag, so he's making it known. She said that her time is gonna be like taken care of, you know, like she's not wasting it, is what she was saying. So I'm not gonna try to say what this watch is called, because it's just it's it's too expensive for me to pronounce it, if you know what I mean. Uh, don't even try getting this for someone special, is what she was saying, which is funny because it has fifty six diamonds and a sapphire case backing. It costs seventy three thousand dollars. Oh my god, seventy three thousand. I hope that love finds me.
Speaker 3: I'mkay, I'm kay.
Speaker 4: But she said, my booboo got this for me from a London from London jewelers, and I thought he was buying himself a watch. Then he was like, huh, surprise and watches for you, And I'm like, I love surprises too, Yeah, so I thought that was funny. Benny Blanco, I love Selene Gomez, I love Benny Blanco. Them together, though I don't know if they're like give me the ack. I think they just overshare and like some of the stuff. I'm like, do you, I'm like, why are we talking about this? So basically, if you're missing your significant other, short like, you look at videos, you look at pictures, whatever.
Speaker 3: He takes it to another level.
Speaker 4: So he says, when Selena Gomez isn't with him, he sprays himself all over with her perfume to remind him of her, which, yes, sent is a very good like memory thing. I have like a very like sensitive note.
Speaker 3: So I get that.
Speaker 4: Also, she's been promoting her new rare beauty perfume. She said that he's being so cheesy cute, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, we do need to know.
Speaker 4: We did not need to know, even like so cheesy, Like didn't he feel like a bathtub with Queso.
Speaker 1: For her birthday?
Speaker 3: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yay, okay, I feel like for something to watch night, we got The Ravens are playing the Colts.
Speaker 3: It's pre season.
Speaker 4: It's on ABC, Big Brothers on CBS, Joe Housewives of Orange County is on Bravo.
Speaker 3: Twistedmental.
Speaker 4: There is a new episode out in Peacock and then the Monkey's out today on Hullo. It's based off of a Stephen King short story like of a Cursed Toy Monkey.
Speaker 1: Thanks Austin, welcome. If we need something to listen to. Hoo, he's got your Crisis podcast out talking about the upcoming Spider Man movie. You can check at YMS radio dot com. You're Katie Perry, tickets and headline the day, come next. Hang on, let's go in Baltimore. Amber, Good morning, Good morning, Amber, growing up? Who is your celebrity crush? Like your first celebrity crush?
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 11: Oh what's the guy from Black Hawk Down and.
Speaker 3: Titan Lela DiCaprio?
Speaker 1: Josh Hart?
Speaker 22: Josh was Josh.
Speaker 1: He's in black howk.
Speaker 3: Down, but he's not in Titanic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where he's from? The ambergna is born.
Speaker 19: I'm not Banic, sorry, pro Harbor.
Speaker 1: Do you know what state he's born? Namber by chance? I do not Minnesota, Minnesota, Look at that, Minnesota, Amber, good news, you're in c Katy Perry.
Speaker 6: Okay, awesome, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: How one second? Gaturion folk you hate see Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Do well, you just always are giving us backspatment, so which I don't mind.
Speaker 1: We're the same brother, but we.
Speaker 3: Are physically in the state that I was born in.
Speaker 1: I was raising seven. Thank you. The headline of the day craziest headline the last twenty four hours to London we go. This woman was staying in a place in London Airbnb, but the one bedroom apartment for two and a half months to day. Okay. She decided to leave the airbnb early because she felt unsafe in the area. Sorry, this is she's from London, just in New York. In New York, okay, only staying for seven weeks instead of the full two and a half months. Sure story life. She left. The host claims she caused sixteen thousand dollars in damages to the airbnb.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He submitted photos showing cracked coffee tables, alleged the guests stained the mattress with urine and damaged a Rubi vacuum cleaner, a sofa, a microwave, a TV, and air conditioner. Basically staying she trashed playeah. Basically like she threw a party and the destroyed everything.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The woman denied she had done any damage the apartment told the short termenttal Platf she only had two visitors in her entire stay. She closedly looked at the photos of the coffee table the host had submitted, notice the differences in the damages, leading her to believe he generated the photos with AI. Oh my god, he generated his place being trashed with AI photos so he could charge her sixteen thousand dollars in damage.
Speaker 6: That shouldsane?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 1: What makes it crazy? Ara is on Airbnb. They list the host as a SuperHost. They have great reviews. Yeah, he was a SuperHost.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: She believes that he retaliated because she ended her stay early, which also she stayed of the two and a half months. She stayed from seven weeks, which is a pretty good.
Speaker 3: Had three weeks left. Maybe something happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So initially Airbnb told the guests quote after careful review the photos, she had to pay the host about seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 1: She appealed the decision, told them she has testimon with my witnesses. Also would that she would swear under oath. Yeah, the property was left clean on damage. That's awful. Also demonstrated the visual discrepancy and the images of the same object, Like you can tell the photos like the story glitchy. Yeah, it's like if somebody uses like the face tuner app and there in front of like the gym, and like the lockers in the background look like they're a little bit curved. Yeah, we sent before with influencers. Oh yeah, Yeah. So five days later, her appeals accepted. Her count was credited about six hundred dollars. She said she wouldn't use them again. They after a refund of eleven hundred dollars, which is a fifth the booking cost. Yeah, she refused advantage to their funder. The entire costs about fifty seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm glad that they refunded her and actually like made this all right, because that's terrifying because I was I've been trying to delete my old messages in my phone and I did this yesterday and I had one of the last airbbs I stayed at because it's I've just been deleting random numbers. He accused me of stealing the shelves out of the fridge, and he sent me a picture of the fridge without any shelves and I was like, Sir, I was like, if you look, I was like, I was there for twelve hours. I never used your fridge at all, Am, I was like, and also, what would I do with the shelf?
Speaker 1: Im here?
Speaker 4: Do you think I'm putting in like the freaking like what's it called the cheese thing?
Speaker 3: Yes, they're gonna put it on my carry on.
Speaker 1: I think the if I was in the hotel industry, I was probably really scared of Airbnb five years ago because like, oh god, everything that we don't do well, they're doing great. And now I send back and laughing, going you idiots. You had a chance, and you let morons run the site and you destroyed it now where Airbnb is far more of a disc convenient, not inconvenience. It's a very short why am I paying cleaning fee and then cleaning before I check out?
Speaker 4: But it's like I've said to Airbnb's before that I was so stressed checking out that I would be charged something yes, and then being accused of stealing. And I said, sir, I was like, I know you already put the complaint and I was like, I would cancel it because like there's no way that I could physically steal your shelves.
Speaker 3: I was like, that is a wild accusation.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a fantastic Airbnb hosts and there's the ones where they act as if you shut up on their doorstep, which you did but unannounced, and you say, hey, cat crash. He's like, no, I paid five hundred dollars a week and yeah, so this is crazy. They can say, what the punihment's gonna be for the guy, but he should be kicked off his se AI damage photos is crazy crazy. We'll pume up in the socials at YMSS radio intern John and your morning show Sauce may Parts show. So far what you got.
Speaker 3: Definitely the roses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he found a pair of white tidies in his girlfriend's laundry.
Speaker 17: Gerald jer An, you just get your boss.
Speaker 6: Wow, Wow, who what's going on?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Joe by Way, a much older man. Yeah, I rose about you.
Speaker 6: All the bad neighbor stories, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bad neighbor poker. Imagine you have a neighbor who does this.
Speaker 23: It's cooking up mess inside of their building.
Speaker 2: Outside it caught fire at.
Speaker 12: Three o'clock in the morning and there was pins and everything that were going off like bombs.
Speaker 20: On throughout they were not letting us call the clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me guess say in Bad Neighbor Poker Past, Dina and Glenn Burney really shown through we do we really really did well. If you miss anything from today, get the podcast. By the way, it's free. I know there's a lot of things in twenty twenty five asking for money, not us baby free free, just search Morning Show wherever it gets your podcast. Let's do this from the City that changes the World.
Speaker 2: Peer's rose with three things you need.
Speaker 1: To know for your Thursday Rose you got for us.
Speaker 2: So Instagram is gonna look a little bit different.
Speaker 6: They just rolled out some new features.
Speaker 5: So the first is something that we've been asking for forever. It seems like a repost option. So now you're gonna see that little reposts instead of having to like download it or oh I remember doing it through a third party gap in the day that was so annoying. I don't have to do that anymore. So the second is a map feature. This is kind of like the Snapchat map where it tells you, like tells your friends exactly where you are legged down to the exact location, which.
Speaker 6: Personally I think is a safety issue, but yeah. So for now the map is opted, meaning.
Speaker 5: You're look, we should is not automatically share.
Speaker 6: So when you look at it, it looks like.
Speaker 5: You kind of have to select which friends you want to share it with. You can do close friends, specific people, or I guess everybody, if that's what you really want to do.
Speaker 6: But it's one of those things.
Speaker 5: At least I'm going to keep a eye on because if they decide to start sharing my location without me knowing, obviously, like I said, SI.
Speaker 4: See issue, I would be very upset. I would be very upset, very upset.
Speaker 5: So Baltimore County Police about the first of three community meetings on their proposed drone as first Responders.
Speaker 6: Program, which sounds really interesting.
Speaker 5: Residents in the Dundalk Arey You were able to see live demonstrations ask questions about the program. So Police say the drones are not for general surveillance. It will be used in response to nine to one one calls. Police say the program will complement its aviation team while maintaining transparency and privacy safeguards. There will be another meeting in Railstown tonight and in Towson on Monday. If you're interesting going and I thought this was awesome. Governor Glenn Young Can announce on Monday that the Virginia Lottery ended the twenty twenty five fiscal year with over nine hundred and one million going towards public education.
Speaker 6: Oh awesome, which is really nice. So every time you buy a lottery ticket.
Speaker 5: No matter if it's a winner or not, that money is going back to support public education for grades.
Speaker 6: K through twelve.
Speaker 5: And that is the second highest profit in the lotteries thirty seven year history.
Speaker 6: Reporting is a lottery official, So pretty cool. I'm Rose. Those are the three things you need to know today.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rose, You're welcome, God, thank you. Duncan come in today with the hash browns and the sandwiches and the coffee and the doughnuts. This summer Duncan's turn up the cool of bold new refreshers. Leading the pack is the Golden Hour refresher chopical blend of mango, pineapple and strawberry dragonfruit. Yeah that sounds really good. Yeah yeah, the refreshers that Duncan's We appreciate you'all coming in. Second date update comes next. He did this at dinner? Is bad enough to not talk to him? Give me just under three minutes on intern John in your Morning show. Second date update on intern John in your Morning Show. The dating world is horrendous. You finally found somebody who you think breaks the mold. Then they stop talking? Can you we try to see exactly what's going on?
Speaker 12: Rob?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Lauren.
Speaker 13: How you doing doing well?
Speaker 1: Thank you? So let's get into this. You and Angela first matched where.
Speaker 13: We met on bumble?
Speaker 1: Okay, and what about a month ago?
Speaker 13: Got it a month ago?
Speaker 1: What about Angela's profile? May here stand out to you.
Speaker 13: Where she just seem real, down to earth. She's trying to pointed out that you know, she was looking to just trying to take things slow and not rushing anything, which I am all about just to make sure you know it's the right decision. So I gave it a click and off we went.
Speaker 1: So that's the wanting to bring up because you mentioned he matched a month ago. But we've only had a date in that month, right, correct? But we've talked a lot like you've had virtual dates, I guess, but only one date in person? Is that fair?
Speaker 13: Right? We started? We started, uh, we started with texts just kind of get to know each other, and then we did a couple of FaceTime. I guess you could. I guess you call them dates, sure, FACETI And then yeah, last week we finally went on an actual date in person. And that's kind of where we are.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the day. We do dinner. We meet at the restaurant. Yep, did you offer to pick her up or was she more so like, hey, I want to I'd rather meet you there. You're still a stranger.
Speaker 13: Heard, yeah, I offer it. I just kind I always do, but I ultimately whatever they want find and you want to meet there, and that was cool with me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do dinner. How's the conversation, how's the chemistry going from just digital talking to actually having her across the.
Speaker 13: I thought everything really just kind of picked up where the digital conversations ended. The chemistry felt right. We I mean, I felt a connection. Everything seemed legit, because you know, you never know what's online dating, what are you did? But everything everything seemed to match up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 13: We had a great dinner, you know, and I said I'll see you soon at the end of the night, and I haven't heard from her.
Speaker 1: Okay, And that's where we are now. You have reached out, if you try calling you, try texting nothing right?
Speaker 17: Correct?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I texted a couple of times.
Speaker 22: I can call her the other night.
Speaker 1: And so you're kind of in the space where your mind like, Hey, if it's not gonna work out, that's okay. I would just rather know it's not working out than being limbo of like is there something going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what happens too.
Speaker 13: I mean things happen. I kind of just like to know what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're in every writes to you that, especially because I get the whole like taking it slow and making sure. So it seems like you guys were doing everything correctly. So let me try to call her and get her side. Okay, go one second, try and get her up. Hello, I calling for Angela. Please. Hey, it's intern G and Sauce. Can we talk to him the air real quick? And sorry rose to Sorry, Dolly, I'm this. I got distracted by a puppy in the background. Look back to the story. Angel We talked to the radio real quick. Okay, we're doing It's nothing bad. We're doing a second date. Update. I got something on the line.
Speaker 22: Rob.
Speaker 1: If you want to say hello, Hey, you nailed it. Rob. Also sign do you have a puppy?
Speaker 13: It's outside?
Speaker 1: What kind of dog is that?
Speaker 22: This is?
Speaker 19: Now?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm invested, just a little mutka, sorry me off?
Speaker 1: All right, Angel, The reason we're here is not because of Rob's dog, is because we're doing a second date. Update. So Rob reached out to us. He told us, you guys a match on the dating apps, had gone to dinner, and that he's not heard from you since. So we're just trying to see where your head's at and how things are going. Well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so okay, I we were having a date and I went to go use the restroom, and I came back and Rob had already paid the bill.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, And here's the thing.
Speaker 22: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: It was our first date.
Speaker 21: And I don't want to be in debt to anybody like on.
Speaker 1: The first date.
Speaker 21: How do need him to take care of me? I can take care of myself. So you know, she could have waited like two minutes.
Speaker 2: I was gone like less than three.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on hand, just so I understand. So the reason you've not reached out because the date was great. You use the restroom, you come back, Bill's taken care of and that that's like the one. I'm not judging, but they just understand that's what is no for you. Okay, Rob, your thoughts.
Speaker 21: He decided he decided that he was just going to take care of it all by himself. Oh for me, for me okay, and like without even asking me, if you.
Speaker 1: Know I was good with that.
Speaker 4: Did you try using your words and telling him that you wanted to split the bill before hand?
Speaker 21: Yeah, we talked about it beforehand, but then he just went ahead and split you know, he just went ahead and paid the bill.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Rob, your thoughts.
Speaker 13: Wow, you were in the bathroom. I just paid the bill. It really wasn't a big deal. I figured you could just get the next next date. I wasn't drying over step any bats. I was just trying to be efficient. I guess you could say.
Speaker 1: Let's let's say I'm gonna put you guys in hold. Are you a team Rob or team Angela? Eight seven seven? I have for six state one to call nine nine three three eight to text? Second date update on intern John your Morning show. Second date update on intern John? In your Morning Show, we talked to Rob and Angela. Are they matched? On bumble By a month ago went to dinner about a week and a half ago. He thought things went well. She was upset though, while she went to the restroom, he paid the bill without offering to let her split eight seven seven nine for six state one to call, nine ninety three three eight to text. So I get you in hold Sauce your thoughts.
Speaker 4: We must protect Rob at all costs, is what I'm thinking, because Angela makes like the bar is already so low when it comes to dating, and everyone's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, chivalry's dead, and this is just.
Speaker 4: Killing it further as people hearing that and be like, oh, yeah, I did a If you really felt that way, you could have just texted him, could have just been mooted him.
Speaker 1: Oh yourself, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't even have to say anything.
Speaker 4: If you really felt that way, just like send him some money and then there you go.
Speaker 3: You split it.
Speaker 1: Well, things a real good idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ivemohem zellem, I don't know cash, opp, I don't care. Out will pay whatever you want to do instead of just making it like this big of a deal. Clearly, like I think there might be something else, but why is this your reasoning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bring up a good point of the chivalry thing. Sauce Yeah, I would argue that are there people of bad intentions out there? Absolutely sure. I think the majority of dudes, if they're paying for the date, aren't doing it to get a leg up on you doing toe of your head. I think legitimately they're doing it because they know you're out of their league. I said this before, so they want they're trying to do the put the best foot forward, and like pay I don't think if you think it's a power move, that may be a little more reflection on.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should go reflect on, like your stuff in the bad like I don't like.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know's it's a sad thing, I guess, and I guess it speaks to the stay of dating when you think somebody doing a nice thing has evil intentions. I always say, keep your shields up. You can put the sword down. Though it makes one date too. So it's like if she had just sent him money for whatever she got, and then I don't know, I don't I don't really understand. I like, I hear her, I don't necessarily understand it.
Speaker 4: I would just assume that they just have manners, and then I would offer to pay for the next day. Yeah, and then make sure I did in some way. But if she really felt that way, she should have spend with him and then they could go on a second eight.
Speaker 1: Got to say too, I would feel very cheap. If the bill came while somebody's in the bathroom, I wave them to come back. I'm like, oh, here's the bill. Like that to me makes it seem weird as opposed to like it. If the bill came there both sitting down, that's different. Yeah, I think the bill came, I wait for you to come back just to make sure you paid your half. That feels issy.
Speaker 4: But also if you send the server away and then you're waiting around some more for them and then maybe like you have already, I don't know the whole thing. I think there's a different reason. For sure, I would hope, but this is really her reason. Can you please just like I don't know, like they do already sucks so much?
Speaker 1: Come on, let me go and be a good morning, good morning. What do you want to say with second ate updates? I mean, is she kidding?
Speaker 19: Because I hope there are so many other red flags that you can see and witness on a first date that I think he was being a perfect gentleman could be the bill and if it was such a big deal, yeah, she could say Okay, well thanks for.
Speaker 20: Getting this when I got the next one, or you.
Speaker 17: Know, you can work it out.
Speaker 1: But it's not hard.
Speaker 17: There's so many other.
Speaker 19: Things that could go wrong that this is just such not a big deal.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree, Stacy, thank you for listening. I have a great day you too.
Speaker 25: By arose your thoughts, I feel like this was a test for her that he didn't know he was a part of, because when you go to a restaurant, you pretty much know when that bill is so to go to the.
Speaker 5: Bathroom when you know the bill is coming seemed like a test to me. I see she said that, oh, we had the conversation beforehand that she wanted to pay.
Speaker 6: But if we have that conversation and then all.
Speaker 5: Of a sudden you get up to go to the bathroom when the bill is coming, I'm gonna think you're not actually serious about paying, so I'm gonna pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I don't agree.
Speaker 5: And I feel like it was almost like a test for her to be like, oh, let's see if you actually paid attention to this conversation, and for me to come.
Speaker 4: Back I don't like it, yeah, or like make sure he can follow directions, which if that's the case, that's super manipulative.
Speaker 3: You just met this person.
Speaker 6: I know, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Let live and every first day I go on I offered splics. I do, I do, but I just feel like making this into such a big deal. It's like you see all these videos of people who just like crashing out on TikTok about oh how dating, and like everything's just so backwards now, and I'm like, this just adding to it. We're not having fun anyway, Let's let's add some.
Speaker 3: More to it.
Speaker 1: Cool. I would also assume if I was on a first date in the girl wanted to split, my mind goes, oh, this isn't the date I missed from the situation.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think it just depends on how you like. You're saying, maybe you really don't want to owe anyone something, and that's fine if that's your thing, but if it's epic, just spendow them.
Speaker 1: I agree. But to that point though, too, it's not bad to want to be treated right and to have somebody do that without assuming there's negative implications, Like you can assume that like obviously a difference between love bombing and paying for somebody's dinner, but like, it's not crazy. I think somebody's wants you something nice because they're interested in you.
Speaker 4: Also, I'm just gonna say this, if that's your mindset, don't go to dinner for a first date. Go on a walk, get a coffee, something that's like I don't know how much coffee is, five ten dollars whatever that's fair. Do something like that where it's like not that big of a of an amount, or going on a walk. No, I agree, hec's beautiful the time of years, I guess perfect.
Speaker 3: Stop complaining and.
Speaker 1: Everything celebrity Sauce has for entertainment of part coming what you got for us?
Speaker 4: I'd be telling you when ESPN streaming service is going to launch, we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: And if you're traveling this weekend, make sure it take us with you on the free iHeartRadio app that way via second Traffic, pull us up, download I Heart Radio to your smart device, search the radio station, make us that number one preset that when when you open the app, we're right there. You can also bane the podcast as well. Just search intern John you Morning Show wherever it gets your podcasts right now that everything is celebrity sauce has for entertainment apart, what's she got for us?
Speaker 4: So post alone obviously he has tons of fans, but one has taken their obsession with him a little bit too far. So a few days ago in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, this woman, her name is Cherish Gohmer.
Speaker 3: She's thirty one.
Speaker 4: She was arrested after she jumped in front of Postmlon's car when he was trying to leave his house. My god, yes, So he had a driver that was driving from at the time, and the driver, of course had to swerve to avoid hitting her.
Speaker 3: So police are saying.
Speaker 4: That Gohmer believes that she has a spiritual connection to you know, post Malone and is entitled entitles in quotations. That's great, he's been near him, and I mean, here's the kicker. This is not the first time she's been arrested for stalking him.
Speaker 3: This is her fifth. This is her fifth time.
Speaker 1: Being arrested somebody and her circle has to be like, hey, yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 6: Just they keep letting her go.
Speaker 1: Yeah that too, Like jumping around a car is crazy.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: So she's been arrested now for trespassing, stalking, intoxication at his Raising Canes restaurant in Midvale, Utah. So de lais arst Kane with a felony for stalking and violating the court order. So obviously now this is felony. It's a little bit more serious. So hopefully she's gonna be held longer. And they also authorities are trying to get her into a mental health program for her safety, is what they said, which is good because that's what she really needs. Oh my gosh, I can't every time I talk think about that.
Speaker 3: I guess the culturals anyway, Ed.
Speaker 4: Sharon, he's been in the industry for a while, you know, so he probably knows some of his peers secrets. So he was on this it's called Beta Squad. It's a YouTube video, and they he was supposed to be guessing six singers. It seems like.
Speaker 3: They are professional vocalists or if they lip sing, so basically, one of the testants told Ed.
Speaker 4: Scheron that she's opened a lip singing if her voice isn't in the best shape, and he said, quote, I don't know if a professional singer would even admit to my ning unquote.
Speaker 3: So then she he was.
Speaker 4: Asked, I thought that all professional artists do that, and then he said they don't admit to it though, basically like confirming that yeah they do.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, Yeah, I get that if you lose your voice, like we talked about the other day, like how much tickets were for shows. Yeah, if your ed, Sharon, the option is lose seven million dollars for one night or lip sing yeah.
Speaker 3: Well here, Well I was getting to that, thank you.
Speaker 4: So he was asked on the same video if he had ever, you know, done that performance, and.
Speaker 3: He said he hasn't.
Speaker 4: He said, I can't get away with that because it's me with a loop pedal and a guitar, which that makes sense. He's like, but I would never cancel a show for my voice. I'd always push through, even if it was slightly raspy, which I can barely talk after I talked too loud at a bar on the weekend, so like, I just can't imagine having that strong vocal. Course, here's the thing though, So his next show is today. It's in Belgium, but he's he's been talking more about his new album, which also drops today. That's what I meant to say, and I read something that had nothing to do with this country.
Speaker 3: So there we go.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, I feel like, what's it Ron Burgundy? Sometimes yes, yeah, sorry, because he was talking about how his new albums inspired by his daughter and then I meant to a race the Belgian part. So anyway, ESPN has announced it, I mean duff. ESPN has announce when they're standalone streaming service will officially launch, and that is this month. It's literally three weeks from today, coming out August twenty first, So it will be balked up with coverage of WWE events and NFL coverage. It's gonna be following Disney making deals with both franchises, so the WWWE events will hit the service not this year but in twenty twenty six, and additional NFL content like select out of market NFL preseason games during the twenty twenty five and twenty twenty six season will be on the app.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna set you back twenty nine ninety nine months.
Speaker 4: So just trying to watch football that I saw this TikTok really did the math if you want to watch like your favorite team on every streaming service, and it was something like.
Speaker 3: Like a thousand dollars. I don't know too much.
Speaker 4: It's like, why is so difficult to watch football if you don't have King. If you look for something to watch, maybe you got Big Brother on CBS. The Real Housewives of Orange County is on Bravo Twisted Metal. There is a new episode out on Peacock and In the Monkeys out today on Hulu. It's based on the classic Stephen king a short story.
Speaker 3: It's about this guy who plays it.
Speaker 4: There's twin brothers, their curse with this monkey toy. Yeah, it looks really creepy. Obviously it's Stephen King.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to be more Baltimore than you. But the Ravens play night Oh my god. It's preseason though, and the stars I'm playing so does the Lamar's addresses.
Speaker 3: I do not watch preseason at.
Speaker 1: Allso Lamar might be in the stands eating hot dog, he's not flaying.
Speaker 3: I don't blame them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, Asin, You're welcome. If you need someone to listen to Hoodies Guy Crisis podcasts out talking about the rumored Spider Punk anime movie, you can listen YMS radio dot com. Let me get to this next for your Thursday corn Is science. These are the most pleasing names to hear. Did our names make the list? Give me just over three minutes. First Sabrina on intern on your morning show? Are you too familiar with science? By chance?
Speaker 3: Science?
Speaker 1: Science, girly science. Yeah, but the most pleasing names to hear?
Speaker 3: Okay, mine's definitely there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I here? It makes me relax y. They did it based on names that sound best are easiest to say. So in the United States, the top ten most people sounding a boy and girl names Matthew and Sophia.
Speaker 3: I knew Sophia would be on there. I just had Sophia.
Speaker 1: It does sound like here's the right word, but does kind of sound like oh or so I like it. Julian and Zoe Zoey sure sure, William and every two older older children who are newer name I feel Isaiah and Sophie Isaiah.
Speaker 4: I do like to say Isaiah. That's a fun name to say.
Speaker 1: Leo and Riley Leah sure, very durable names, absolutely, Levi and Ivy.
Speaker 5: Is a cute one like THEO.
Speaker 6: THEO.
Speaker 3: I love saying the name. That's such a cute name.
Speaker 1: Theo von Brack.
Speaker 3: I know like adults a name THEO. But whenever I think of THEO, I'm like, that's so.
Speaker 1: Go THEO and Willow. I think will is Isaac and Ellie.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry, like the Isaac that part of.
Speaker 1: Isaac Chicken, which we are huge. I'm talking about the name of Samuel. Samuel, I don't know if I don't know Emily Emily, Yeah, Emily is fine. The UK name is basically the same, except for they have Zaye for guys. That's it's probably Fair is a cool name. Jesse for guys, Charlie for guys, Rose Rosie Rosie right, Louis Louis one of the princes, or.
Speaker 3: No Louise like Louis, Tomlinson.
Speaker 1: Fair, Freddy and Phoebe.
Speaker 3: I love Phoebe. I think that's the funnest name.
Speaker 1: George and Violet toilet. It's a cute name. Ali and Hannah and then Daniel with the other ones. So we did not make the list and that is offensive. Maybe next time I'd say huge. Thanks to Duncan coming in today. They got these new refreshers, perfect for the summer. The Golden Owl refresher. This sounds amazing. It's a blend of mangled pineapple, strawberry, dragon fruit and lemonade. That just sounds like a nice hot day. Yeah, get that. My goodness. If you have missed anything from today's show, I can't even play you the clip from Roses he found a man's underwear in the laundry, A much older man's laundry.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can hear the podcast just search interns on your morning show wherever you listen to podcasts in your morning Showheartradio